Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Food 2 Go / Freefood2go - Do we have yet another food scam touting for business

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free Food 2 Go / Freefood2go - Do we have yet another food scam touting for busi

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    So, has anyone asked for proof of the bankruptcy filing?
    It is listed in PACER, filed 5-27-2011 case Number 2:11-bk-15482:
    United States Bankruptcy Court
    District of Arizona
    Notice of Bankruptcy Case Filing

A bankruptcy case concerning the debtor(s) listed below was filed under Chapter 7 of the United States Bankruptcy Code, entered on 05/27/2011 at 11:28 AM and filed on 05/27/2011.

MY HARVEST AMERICA, INC
    15508 W. Bell Rd. #101-307
    Surprise, AZ 85374
    Tax ID / EIN: 27-1260677

The bankruptcy trustee is:
    ERIC M. HALEY
    PO BOX 13390
    SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85267
    602-218-5136
    The case was assigned case number 2:11-bk-15482-RTB to Judge Redfield T. Baum.

In most instances, the filing of the bankruptcy case automatically stays certain collection and other actions against the debtor and the debtor's property. Under certain circumstances, the stay may be limited to 30 days or not exist at all, although the debtor can request the court to extend or impose a stay. If you attempt to collect a debt or take other action in violation of the Bankruptcy Code, you may be penalized. Consult a lawyer to determine your rights in this case.

If you would like to view the bankruptcy petition and other documents filed by the debtor, they are available at our Internet home page http://ecf.azb.uscourts.gov/index.html or at the Clerk's Office, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Arizona, 230 North First Avenue, Suite 101, Phoenix, AZ 85003-1727, , .

You may be a creditor of the debtor. If so, you will receive an additional notice from the court setting forth important deadlines.

Brian D. Karth
    Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free Food 2 Go / Freefood2go - Do we have yet another food scam touting for busi

This bankruptcy could get interesting.

Even their local paper, The Lakewood Local, has come out and declared My Harvest America to be a ponzi scam:

Ponzi Scheme: My Harvest America Goes Bust, Local Residents Lose Thousands

An elaborate Ponzi scheme has left many in Lakewood out a hefty amount of money. For months the advertisement in a local publication caught the eye of many and seemed too good to be true; for roughly $250 one can get a $300 visa gift card.

Many in Lakewood put down their money for the seemingly great deal. As it turns out, the deal was too good to be true.

The parent company behind the deal was My Harvest America. A visit to their website, which would once reveal a description by the company’s founders how people could make money by investing with them, now yields the following message:
    “Due to circumstances beyond our control, My Harvest America, Inc. has been forced to file for protection under Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.

Further information for claims will be forthcoming from the US Bankruptcy Court, May 27, 2011
    Case # 2:11-bk-15482.”
    Ponzi Scheme: My Harvest America Goes Bust, Local Residents Lose Thousands | LakewoodLocal
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I will use my PACER account to access the records once the juicy stuff is filed. It will be interesting to see who they list as being owed funds and who files a claim and gets it marked disputed. I want to thank the FTC for not including MLMs and all such opportunities in the new rules. It was a brilliant move!!!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm shocked there actually is a filing. I thought for sure it was a duck-and-run excuse.

Post Thanks / Like

So after being involved with this opportunity snce last October or so I have the following to report.

1) the food is not very good no matter what they say.
    2) Customer Service stinks.
    3) I has asked for a refund for the so called owners program as it involved a $12.00 a month fee (this was not clearly stated) for $24.95. They agreed to refund me the total of two months of charges to card for $12.00 each and the Sign up fee of $24.95. (They did not ask for my authorization to take $12.00 a month which just frosted my behind when it started to happen). They did indeed refund $12.00 and I have confirmation e-mails from them stating they processes refunds for the other $12.00 and the $24.95 but the refunds have not been credited back to my account as of yet. I got the confirmation e-mails on 7-13-11 and as of today nothing yet. I call and send e-mails only to be ignored or told they will send this to acounting and they will contact me. Still nothing. Seems like they are just blowing me off.
    4) Their turnaround time for product takes forever and they have millions of excuses as to why things take forever to ship out. they blame the P.O., they say they do not have the product, they say they had a comnputer glitch, and the list goes on and on.
    5) shipping charges seen a little high.

I have to say that with all the trouble so far that I do not feel comfortable promoting this opportunity not just because of the quality of the food itself but the organization is all but organized.
    The lack of attention given to my issues by customer service worries me as well. Only after threatening them with letters to various Attorney Generals did they respond in the beginning. Now I get no response unless I catch them on the phone when I call. I t usually goes to voice mail.

If anyone is looking for a GOOD company with GREAT food please check out efoodsglobal. Great comany, really good food, and they are honest and helpful, and ship what you order and do not hide from you if you have a problem. eFoods - Home - Peter Tauch

(Moderator note, URL links in posts from members with fewer than 5 posts are placed in an automod queue which should tell Pete why his post was slow to show up. And affiliate links are never welcome in posts on this forum which is why the link he posted isn't the one that's being displayed. - Glim)
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 08-01-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    So after being involved with this opportunity snce last October or so I have the following to report.

1) the food is not very good no matter what they say.
    2) Customer Service stinks.
    3) I has asked for a refund for the so called owners program as it involved a $12.00 a month fee (this was not clearly stated) for $24.95. They agreed to refund me the total of two months of charges to card for $12.00 each and the Sign up fee of $24.95. (They did not ask for my authorization to take $12.00 a month which just frosted my behind when it started to happen). They did indeed refund $12.00 and I have confirmation e-mails from them stating they processes refunds for the other $12.00 and the $24.95 but the refunds have not been credited back to my account as of yet. I got the confirmation e-mails on 7-13-11 and as of today nothing yet. I call and send e-mails only to be ignored or told they will send this to acounting and they will contact me. Still nothing. Seems like they are just blowing me off.
    4) Their turnaround time for product takes forever and they have millions of excuses as to why things take forever to ship out. they blame the P.O., they say they do not have the product, they say they had a comnputer glitch, and the list goes on and on.
    5) shipping charges seen a little high.

I have to say that with all the trouble so far that I do not feel comfortable promoting this opportunity not just because of the quality of the food itself but the organization is all but organized.
    The lack of attention given to my issues by customer service worries me as well. Only after threatening them with letters to various Attorney Generals did they respond in the beginning. Now I get no response unless I catch them on the phone when I call. I t usually goes to voice mail.

If anyone is looking for a GOOD company with GREAT food please check out efoodsglobal. Great comany, really good food, and they are honest and helpful, and ship what you order and do not hide from you if you have a problem. eFoods - Home - Peter Tauch

(Moderator note, URL links in posts from members with fewer than 5 posts are placed in an automod queue which should tell Pete why his post was slow to show up. And affiliate links are never welcome in posts on this forum which is why the link he posted isn't the one that's being displayed. - Glim)
    I am calling BS on everything you say in this post. First of all Free Food 2 Go dis not exist prior to December 10th 2010, and was not open to individuals to enroll until later that month. You appear to be a plant for the competition and nothing more. You even stated in an earlier post in this thread dated February 26, 2011 that you had just sent $4.00 for a sample and would report back. this tells me that you never were enrolled as an owner. You are clearly trying to degrade this company and direct people to your own site. Shame on you!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free Food 2 Go / Freefood2go - Do we have yet another food scam touting for business

I want me some of that freefood2go but age has taught me if it says FREE, look out!! Got an old friend of mine tossing the hat in the ring on this one but you know how it is with us elders, just like the youth, can't tell us a thing!!! They are still up to the tricks of taking folks in. Now I may not be so smart but if the owner is also owner of Alliant Financial Group, my antennas go up the pole and I get that feeling I might need some more coffee...
    Medicare won't pay for my meds so I have resorted to decaf.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free Food 2 Go / Freefood2go - Do we have yet another food scam touting for business

Quote Originally Posted by oldgranny View Post
    I want me some of that freefood2go but age has taught me if it says FREE, look out!! Got an old friend of mine tossing the hat in the ring on this one but you know how it is with us elders, just like the youth, can't tell us a thing!!! They are still up to the tricks of taking folks in. Now I may not be so smart but if the owner is also owner of Alliant Financial Group, my antennas go up the pole and I get that feeling I might need some more coffee...
    This one was pimped by DrDave/ken russo way back at TG. This is one old, old scam that was in the trash heap long ago. I have seen this happen before when somebody goes to scam dumpster and brings one back out but it still belongs in the scam dumpster.
    Last edited by baylee; 10-10-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Baylee, I have to find a way to tell my old friend this is a waste of time and I am glad you re-affirmed my feelings on this one. It is still up and breathing though, probably better than me right now. (Taking deep breaths here, need more coffee.)lol

Post Thanks / Like

OOPS !!

This can't be good.

When your business is classified as being "closed, inactive or offline" by a notorious HYIP ponzi forum such as MMG, you gotta believe things ain't tickety-boo

Post Thanks / Like

Many thanks to you also LRM. Advice has been given but you know you can lead the horse to the water but you can't make him drink. Curious about some other program to do with cosmetics I believe, I looked for it in here but have not found anything on it. Not trying to get off subject but does Xooma sound familiar to anyone? Have done a little searching on it but can't find a place to post it.

Post Thanks / Like

You're absolutely right, Granny.

Xooma definitely deserves its' own thread.

What a load of absolute stuff and nonsense.

Geez,

a few more new age cliches, and they'd be in the Guinness Book of Records under "health products with the largest quotient of B/S on the planet"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    This one was pimped by DrDave/ken russo way back at TG. This is one old, old scam that was in the trash heap long ago. I have seen this happen before when somebody goes to scam dumpster and brings one back out but it still belongs in the scam dumpster.
    This has been promoted ever since the programs first launched by one of Adlandpro's super pimps Jim Allen lll. He lures his followers into his own shady community 12Secondcommute then gets them into nefarious "training schemes" with Apsense.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    You're absolutely right, Granny.

Xooma definitely deserves its' own thread.

What a load of absolute stuff and nonsense.

Geez,

a few more new age cliches, and they'd be in the Guinness Book of Records under "health products with the largest quotient of B/S on the planet"
    Granny thanks you LRM and will share this info when I find the right place to post. Being a Junior - that's funny, been a long time since then - not sure I can post links yet.

Now where is my coffee??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    This has been promoted ever since the programs first launched by one of Adlandpro's super pimps Jim Allen lll. He lures his followers into his own shady community 12Secondcommute then gets them into nefarious "training schemes" with Apsense.
    Now that rings a bell and I believe it was an old friend of mine who took up with that partner. Took her for a bull ride if I recall correctly. Been around awhile, met up with them in that old community Ning. Wonder if it is still around. Had to part company with them, those boys got out of hand.

Been hearing a lot about the Apsense but not involved. Keep us informed NCBM - see you are a Senior Member so you've been around the bend a time or two.

Post Thanks / Like

The more I read these boards the more I realise just how bloody gullible the general internet victim is.
    The list of known scammers seems quite comprehensive and yet, despite their public notoriety, THEY CANNOT BE CLOSED DOWN because of the disgusting apathy of the internet marketing crowd AND THE TOTAL LACK OF STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOUR!
    Although Bogdan Fiedor created a potentially great business and social site in AdlandPro, it has been made worthless by the invasion by scam central and the likes of Jim Allen. There is now almost a symbiotic relationship between Adsense and Apsense and, to be blunt, I cannot imagine a legitimate internet marketer voluntarily being allied with either of them.
    FreeFood2Go does not even stand up to scrutiny from ten miles away through the wrong end of a telescope! It is horrific that, once again, those who can least afford it are being cruelly targeted.
    Who can possibly claim that they are in "food storage" when they are not asking you to buy stored food but food for immediate consumption?
    Who, with a modicum of common sense, cannot see the benefit of buying food locally, in quantities that you decide for yourself, at a quality you can judge for yourself, with occasional discounts or special offers over receiving a postal package of unknown gloop?
    These scams only work because people are stooooopid and are easily scared.
    When did you last see a western town with no available food? When did Tesco or Walmart turn you away because they had no stock?
    Look around where you live and how many "2 for 1" offers can you see?
    It's time to wake up. There is so much **** on the roses that they can no longer be seen or smelled and it is all our fault!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oldcoot View Post
    The more I read these boards the more I realise just how bloody gullible the general internet victim is.
    Although Bogdan Fiedor created a potentially great business and social site in AdlandPro, it has been made worthless by the invasion by scam central and the likes of Jim Allen. There is so much **** on the roses that they can no longer be seen or smelled and it is all our fault!
    If you think Jimbo is a bad penny in the Adland arena, what about Bernier and his millionaires club? I wonder how much Bogdan earns from millionaire Bernier. Blow another fuse and give us a good laugh! 5-If We SEE SOMETHING, We're Going To SAY SOMETHING | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like

Who, with a modicum of common sense, cannot see the benefit of buying food locally, in quantities that you decide for yourself, at a quality you can judge for yourself, with occasional discounts or special offers over receiving a postal package of unknown gloop?
    These scams only work because people are stooooopid and are easily scared.
    When did you last see a western town with no available food? When did Tesco or Walmart turn you away because they had no stock?
    Look around where you live and how many "2 for 1" offers can you see?
    It's time to wake up. There is so much **** on the roses that they can no longer be seen or smelled and it is all our fault!
    oldcoot (love that name!), you got it right. Fresh from the store or vegetable stands is the way to get your food. Folks sign up for these things with the hope of making something off of them. Will not happen. You pay for slop to help the scammers make money. Wish we could do more to close them down as it looks folks just sign up for something they have not even looked into.

It is bad when a company starts out with good intentions then gradually lets things get out of hand. Sounds like it needs more policing and stricter rules, unless of course these scummers bring in the dough to keep the business alive. Not the way I would run a company but at my age, just sitting around on the beach drinking coffee with company is about all I can handle.

Post Thanks / Like

path2, I clicked on that link you got there and found RS was main feature. Could make for interesting reading but my glasses are not good enough to read all that small print. Did look like RS member scratchycat was getting dusting. All I could figure she must have hit the nail on the head to cause that much sputter.
    Need more coffee.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oldgranny View Post
    path2, I clicked on that link you got there and found RS was main feature. Could make for interesting reading but my glasses are not good enough to read all that small print. Did look like RS member scratchycat was getting dusting. All I could figure she must have hit the nail on the head to cause that much sputter.
    Need more coffee.
    Scratchycat has stirred up a hornets nest and not been stung yet! I have two hornets nests to stir up, so I would be glad if this member is immune to their venom.

As for you old girl, I would suggest that you drink a glass of water before or after every cup of coffee you consume. As you are unlikely to take my advice here are two other remedies to consider. I am working on a post in RS "What Is Everybody Reading" thread. When you have read that you can either

1) Try a few drops of "Nanny Ogg's" herbal wine in every glass of water.
    or

Get some very small amounts of juniper berry into your system for breakfast. Soak a load of the best quality. Californian raisins in gin. Have six "soaked raisins" on your breakfast cereal every day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am allergic to bee stings, on the run now!