Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UhOh - Club Asterias' successor, CenturionWealthCircle complete with the same pimps

Post Thanks / Like

Re: UhOh - Club Asterias' successor, CenturionWealthCircle complete with the same pimps

Apparently the staff at the bank tried to warn the sisters, but they just couldn't get out of their bad habits.

Oh God !!

I'm sorry.

I can't believe I said that.

That joke is older than I am.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: UhOh - Club Asterias' successor, CenturionWealthCircle complete with the same pimps

Quote Originally Posted by PPBlog
    in which these huge sums disappear down ratholes that branch out through a network of supremely murky and dangerous conduits, resulting in a condition in which criminals, organized-crime outlets, narcotics traffickers, political extremists and terrorists are positioned to derive unwarranted and destructive economic power.
    "positioned" ????

Do you think it's at all possible that perhaps the criminal/terrorist/extremists ARE merely "positioning" themselves and aren't out there scooping up as much as their grubby little hands can manage.

And, all the while giving thanks that politicians of all persuasions have chosen to look the other way ?

Maybe it's just a misguided few who think there's billions of dollars disappearing who-knows-where as we speak.

Post Thanks / Like

I see marketingmaster (one more pimp at MMG) doesn't care for the truth much. Of course none of the pimps over there do. (blondie, stroes, lololoa, yourballyhoo, and ecoupons, and a few more)

baylee

post Today, 03:30 PM
    Post #5288

MMG Member

Group: Member
    Member No.: 171,424

Warn: (0%) -----

QUOTE (marketingmaster @ Aug 24 2011, 06:08 AM) *
    im starting to give up annd now i see baylee arund here...looks like....it could be....sad.gif..bad news....

I have been rather quiet here but you are saying the program is dying and of course I completely agree with you on this. It is good that you put it in black and white for all to see.

--------------------
    Some people are educated above and beyond their intelligence.

Eagle Research Associates, Inc. - Home Page

Post Thanks / Like

Do you think a pimp (marketingmaster) from MMG would Lie?? Yes, like a dog!

baylee

post Today, 06:21 PM
    Post #5299

MMG Member

QUOTE (marketingmaster @ Aug 24 2011, 04:32 PM) *
    when ion earth did i say that?lol dont start with me baylee i know its been a few years but no thanks for one do not take words from my mouth and assume things that were not even implied let alone said,secondly every1 in gods name knows you are the bearer of bad news,it's what you are known for, so please don't start as I am medically unable to even continue this conversation at this time or I would defend myself from you like days of old in which I am sure many do not want to see..thanks and again I am open to new changes here at cwc but like a relationship,one let down after another hurts after a while...I hope the best for cwc I do,as i have a bit invested in here,so we shall see

Here is your post # 5244 you said it and it is in black and white. memory is must be going bad also.

marketingmaster

post Today, 06:08 AM
    Post #5244

MMG Member

Member No.: 195,871

QUOTE (nehmer @ Aug 24 2011, 04:07 AM) *
    As usual this program gives good sign rotflmao.gif

im starting to give up annd now i see baylee arund here...looks like....it could be....sad.gif..bad news....

--------------------
    Wealth Share Club! : Welcome to Wealth Share Club!! --6 $ ad packs, 250 % cap out,GREAT admin! VERY unique,VERY hot
    https://safedepositary.com/?r=marketingmaster INSTANT EVERYHTING! PERFECT
    http://www.justbeenpaid.com/?r=marke...;p=jsstripler2 Revolutionary Breakthrough Makes JSS-Tripler Indefinitely Sustainable!

--------------------

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    Do you think a pimp (marketingmaster) from MMG would Lie?? Yes, like a dog!

baylee

post Today, 06:21 PM
    Post #5299

MMG Member

QUOTE (marketingmaster @ Aug 24 2011, 04:32 PM) *
    when ion earth did i say that?lol dont start with me baylee i know its been a few years but no thanks for one do not take words from my mouth and assume things that were not even implied let alone said,secondly every1 in gods name knows you are the bearer of bad news,it's what you are known for, so please don't start as I am medically unable to even continue this conversation at this time or I would defend myself from you like days of old in which I am sure many do not want to see..thanks and again I am open to new changes here at cwc but like a relationship,one let down after another hurts after a while...I hope the best for cwc I do,as i have a bit invested in here,so we shall see

Here is your post # 5244 you said it and it is in black and white. memory is must be going bad also.

marketingmaster

post Today, 06:08 AM
    Post #5244

MMG Member

Member No.: 195,871

QUOTE (nehmer @ Aug 24 2011, 04:07 AM) *
    As usual this program gives good sign rotflmao.gif

--------------------
    Wealth Share Club! : Welcome to Wealth Share Club!! --6 $ ad packs, 250 % cap out,GREAT admin! VERY unique,VERY hot
    https://safedepositary.com/?r=marketingmaster INSTANT EVERYHTING! PERFECT
    http://www.justbeenpaid.com/?r=marke...;p=jsstripler2 Revolutionary Breakthrough Makes JSS-Tripler Indefinitely Sustainable!

--------------------

i do not know the history of you two is this a change of heart :D haha people are now loosing hope now they are preparing for another tornado clash (subsciptions $$$) wooo for the betterment of the program for their sakes today is their judgement day whether the admin will put some bucks to main program from the so called tornado if not u know what will happen
    It is in the heart that one can see rightly what is essential is invisible to the eye...

Post Thanks / Like

QUESTION: What do you call a HYIP ponzi "cycler" that doesn't "cycle" ?

ANSWER: CenturionWealthCircle

Actually, that's not bad for a 2011 HYIP ponzi.

It lasted 2 months before the complaints started

Post Thanks / Like

The admin and the pimps are trying to reset the hook with the tornado and some of the suckers appear to be falling for it on MMG. It will not be long until completely scams. One can only hope that the suckers remember the major pimps from this scam before following them into a new scam.

Post Thanks / Like

At this end of a dying HYIP ponzi, maybe the forums should introduce special avatars for the posters.

You know,

like an avatar for pimps, a separate one for true believers and a third one for desperados-with-their-money-trapped-but-unable-to-escape

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    At this end of a dying HYIP ponzi, maybe the forums should introduce special avatars for the posters.

You know,

like an avatar for pimps, a separate one for true believers and a third one for desperados-with-their-money-trapped-but-unable-to-escape
    What a great idea. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Waddya reckon:

OR

Post Thanks / Like

A possible avatar for HYIP ponzi players, perhaps:

Post Thanks / Like

Biggest crock of crap that I have read from a pimp in a while. The bolding is mine!

Blondie

post Today, 04:08 PM
    Post #5558

MMG Member

Member No.: 2,147

QUOTE (YourBallyhoo @ Sep 1 2011, 12:49 PM) *
    Only your 2nd request? I make a withdraw as soon as I reach $30 so that my mandatory token goes to cycle everyone's earnings and create that domino effect. Do you think I should cut down the withdraw requests or create sooner cycles? Thanks in advance for your advice.

I think you're doing exactly what you should be doing.
    I've asked Larry what strategy he would use if he were me ...
    He said something like 'The 50/50 is the best strategy'.
    He wants people to withdraw, and not just compound.
    You should make more in the long run if you do.
    That's my advise for what it's worth. beer.gif

Oh and as for that being only my 2nd w/d in August ...
    I just hate putting them in to make more work for him,
    so I tend to sit on them for awhile sometimes.
    I know, it's silly smile.gif

Post Thanks / Like

Another DRdave aka Ken Russo, 10BucksUp, Manolo aka strosdegoz aka Dirson E Jimenez and IndoHyipInvestment HYIP ponzi catches the dreaded "Black December" virus:

The demise of Centurionwealthcircle on Talkgold

Post Thanks / Like