LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: CMF-www.cashoutmoneyforum.com

Post Thanks / Like

CMF-www.cashoutmoneyforum.com

Hello Dear Friends i m not ADMIN

I'm a silly little spammer who is trying to make a buck by posting a ref. link to the latest HYIP ponzi scam game by badly disguising my intentions.

Unfortunately for me, the forum software caught me trying to post my spam and now I look even more silly.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 06-21-2011 at 02:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: CMF-www.cashoutmoneyforum.com

Now, you look like the silliest of scammers, because everyone (and not just the admins) can read this silly thread about your smarmy deal:

Recent Blogs Posts

• Buy-Sell-Exchange Paypal, Alertpay, Liberty Reserve, Liqpay, Paysafecard, Ukash, MB..

by My Ecurrency
      on 06-14-2011 at 06:09 PM
      Originally Posted by My Ecurrency
      My Ecurrency Inc (Usa) is a business associated with Group Supplies Inc. We are Registered under the Finance Law Trade Act of the US 1956 with MLR Registration Number [52636734]. Below are the Exchange we offer to our clients Nation Wide.

PayPal Exchange Services:
      In PayPal we do apply lots of security and measures for safe exchange. No matter who you are or your reputation we don't trust anybody in paypal exchange. All paypal payments we accept must be sent as ''gift''

__________________________________________________ _

• oh, my just where do I start. A business transaction that must be sent as a gift. This is starting to sound not just shady, but possibly illegal. And, while Alert Pay and Western union cater to scammers, Paypal generally does not. I will be sure to share your info with them so they can send you scammers packing.

Thanks for dropping by Danish. I am sure you have many more amusing smarmy offerings for me to poke fun at!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!