PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

noname999
12-02-2012, 07:20 PM
I see d4n has kindly uploaded the article on MMG as well. Not one response. Do they realise its not worth defending anymore...or are they waiting for orders?

Jerrygo
12-02-2012, 07:29 PM
I think since the reporters started investigating them, and publishing their findings. What could they say to defend it? These were not anonymous forum posters that they could denigrate. These were award winning jornalists. With a huge track record of exposing criminals. The sunday world in particular today, with a readership of 500,000 adults did not pull any punches. The article really exposed bb for what it is. What defense could bb have against these established journalists verdict on them? None.

baylee
12-02-2012, 07:36 PM
I think since the reporters started investigating them, and publishing their findings. What could they say to defend it? These were not anonymous forum posters that they could denigrate. These were award winning jornalists. With a huge track record of exposing criminals. The sunday world in particular today, with a readership of 500,000 adults did not pull any punches. The article really exposed bb for what it is. What defense could bb have against these established journalists verdict on them? None.

That hasn't stopped them when the SEC or an AG issued a cease and desist order. The pimps and shills still will try to suck one last dollar out of anybody they can.

Jerrygo
12-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Information is the best defense against these fraudsters. I think many people have been saved from their clutches by coming across this site and seeing some of the research and warnings on here. Also much information has been passed on to authorities, media etc. Anything that anyone can do to help stop them, should be done.

littleroundman
12-02-2012, 07:46 PM
On a seperate matter, if BB is such an obvious scam, why aren't the UK authorities all over Ian Driscol?

Hiya and welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) DevaEboracum,

To answer your question:

1) in the grand scheme of things, Banners Broker is a relatively small HYIP ponzi in a world in which there are probably tens of thousands of similar "schemes"
The "usual suspect" HYIP ponzi forums alone would have over 1000 HYIPs at any given time in their "currently active" threads.

2) The U.K. authorities are notoriously slow in responding to complaints about HYIP ponzi fraud/s

3) Chasing down offshore based HYIP ponzis is horrendously expensive and totally non cost effective especially those based in non co-operative offshore locations.

4) Based on history, any investigation of even a medium or small HYIP ponzi can upward of 18 months from inception until enough evidence is gathered to force an emergency civil action. What are the chances, would you say, of Banners Broker being around for another 18 months ??
Based on the evidence at hand, the recent action against Zeek Rewards, for example, took at least 12 months from the first complaints being received. And that was against a company whose location and organizers were known AND it was in the U.S.A. where the laws are a great deal tougher.

5) In Banners Broke case, who really knows who is behind it ??? Who really knows their location ??
If, as is often the case, the fraud originates in Eastern Europe, then what ??? There are no extradition treaties. The authorities in Eastern Europe are notoriously reluctant to become involved is such enquiries, ESPECIALLY in such small cases.

6) Similarly. If the authorities moved against easy to find participants such as our mate Iain, then what ?? There's not going to be the opportunity for massive "clawbacks" Banners Broker has cleverly let relatively low level fraudsters make themselves the public face of the fraud.
Rest assured, the "Iains" of the world will play the "I'm as much of a victim as anyone else" card.

7) IM(very)HO, Banners Broker will simply fade away. There will be no opportunity for the appointment of a receiver. There will be no "clawbacks"
Based on my observation of similar HYIP ponzi frauds, in the unlikely event there legal action is taken against promoters, it is likely to be in the form of civil, not criminal action and the penalties are likely to be minimal.

8) IM(very)HO, the only possibilty of recourse against "uplines" or "promoters" will come via civil action by individuals, which, based on history, is highly unlikely to eventuate. Fraudsters know only too well, most victims are too embarrased to admit they have been stung, don't want to spend any more money and would prefer to simply swallow their losses.

Theseus
12-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Looks like a dodgy used car salesman. Just missing the gold medallion round the neck. BB seems to attract these scammer types like a magnet.

No medallion, but he does have his equally tacky BB ring....

:pao:

Hypanor
12-02-2012, 08:01 PM
I somehow ended up on an Israeli BB stooge's email list, received this today (translated from Hebrew, hence the linguistics):

We brought in an expert to teach you to make money Bbanrs Broker!
David Moore! Partners Bbanrs veteran broker and manager of one of the largest organizations in the country, came to teach you the things that publishers do not want you to know that old.
He will teach you the tricks, strategies, business analysis, with the latest practices and things H"ktnim "shattering your business.

I wonder who David Moore is. A quick search hasn't brought up anything obvious.

Jerrygo
12-02-2012, 08:02 PM
lol a dellboy wannabe

Jerrygo
12-02-2012, 08:03 PM
DevaEboracum. Keep your money, in your pocket.
I really think that article is a real warning to the caliber of their "business". Anyone who has read that and still puts their hard earned cash in it deserves to lose every penny.
Here it is for anyone who has not read it.
http://www.realscam.com/attachments/f8/2067-banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-sundayworldmain.jpg

Julie Diligent
12-02-2012, 08:17 PM
A shameless yet tellingly frank admission by a Ponzi 'player' in a new post on Finchy's blog:

Hello guys, very interesting views right through. I come from an online investment background with HYIPs [High Yield Investment Programs], the underground segment that offers anything between 0.5% to 10% profits in a day...

...the fact is, there’s tons of money to be made here if you play it right. No point getting in speeches about conscience and other stuff. Google it and you’ll discover a thriving “industry” with umpteen forums, blogs, fb and twitter groups. Most HYIPs are simple invest and withdraw deals. But a different segment called “Hybrid” plans have emerged and though you won’t find them listed in any HYIP monitors, they’re basically HYIPs offering lesser profits and thus longer sustainability. Perfect examples of these are the almost dead JustBeenPaid/ProfitClicking program [a legend in HYIP circles for lasting more than 2 years], the now shaky BannersBrokers [payments have now begun getting delayed]...

...So I’d say it’s not about the question of pondering over the legal/illegal question, or dissecting how practical/sustainable/probable XYZ’s biz is…the question is about investing and withdrawing at the correct time and making the most of an opportunity while it lasts. Period.

Even if BannersBrokers “scams” today, it would still be listed as a great program coz it paid so many for so long. Not a good idea to invest with them right now though as the forums are full of complaining investors.

path2prosperity
12-02-2012, 08:18 PM
I looked at the link which SBM supplied and I was struck by the picture of the woman who is supposedly a coach. Is somebody trying to infer that Joanna Lumley is a coach fror this program?

Genuine Joanne Lumley pictures (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joanna_Lumley).

BB coach with (fake?) Joanna Lumley.
(http://www.businessforhome.org/2012/12/simon-stepsys-banners-broker-hits-25-million-in-career-earnings/)

Some of you may wish to contact Joanna Lumley and point ous the misuse of her picture or a deliberate attempt to place a look alike to further a scam.

Theseus
12-02-2012, 08:39 PM
I looked at the link which SBM supplied and I was struck by the picture of the woman who is supposedly a coach. Is somebody trying to infer that Joanna Lumley is a coach fror this program?

Genuine Joanne Lumley pictures (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joanna_Lumley).

BB coach with (fake?) Joanna Lumley.
(http://www.businessforhome.org/2012/12/simon-stepsys-banners-broker-hits-25-million-in-career-earnings/)

Some of you may wish to contact Joanna Lumley and point ous the misuse of her picture or a deliberate attempt to place a look alike to further a scam.

It's not Lumley, that's a generic istock-type photo that's all over the web.

path2prosperity
12-02-2012, 08:58 PM
It's not Lumley, that's a generic istock-type photo that's all over the web.

Thanks for that information "theseus." I must have glanced at it before but it is the first time that I had stopped to read a page with the picture on it.

Theseus
12-02-2012, 09:17 PM
Thanks for that information "theseus." I must have glanced at it before but it is the first time that I had stopped to read a page with the picture on it.

I'll bet the model does a good line as a JL lookalike though. Shame Roland Rat is no longer popular, Mr Stepsys could pursue a similar career path...

littleroundman
12-03-2012, 03:44 AM
Uh Oh,

Todays' date: 03/12/2012

Last Banners' Broker post on Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum: 01/12/2012.

Multi million dollar advertising program, my a**

iainsherriff
12-03-2012, 05:56 AM
Iain,
with claims that Banners Broker use Clicksor you would expect some correlation of the Alexa statistics, wouldn't you?

Banners Broker's most traffic is from Russia (23.5%)

The Russian traffic for Clicksor is only 0.6%

Does anything about this smell bad?

No Toad. Every website with reasonable amounts of traffic will have a high % of hits from Russia. Most of them will be spammers or bots. Aside from that where traffic to the BB site comes from has no connection to where Ads are placed.

Joe_Shmoe
12-03-2012, 06:01 AM
Any affiliates care to comment on the article in yesterdays Sunday World?

noname999
12-03-2012, 06:11 AM
@Iainsherriff: Care to comment on the Sunday World article?

maebee
12-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Liveline going to be covering it in one hour's time.

Jerrygo
12-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Yes. But only a small section of the show is set aside for bb discussion.

Jerrygo
12-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Mouse Traps being laid all over the place. Left and right. For bb cheerleaders. C'mon Mr Smith, go on the show again and give us a good laugh.

Joe_Shmoe
12-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Mouse Traps being laid all over the place. Left and right. For bb cheerleaders. C'mon Mr Smith, go on the show again and give us a good laugh.

It was Paul McCarthy on the radio the other day, but it would be awesome if the CEO & IT/Maths Genius Mr Chris Smith came on the show to put all the Ponzi "RUMORS" to bed once and for all. I will me listening with interest whoever is on.

Jerrygo
12-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Of course I meant to say paul McCarthy. Freudian slip. I think there is only a small slot of the show set aside for it. Might get 15minutes. I have emailed them again. Doubt they will call me back. Hope Phil has contacted them also.

hendyphilhendy
12-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Of course I meant to say paul McCarthy. Freudian slip. I think there is only a small slot of the show set aside for it. Might get 15minutes. I have emailed them again. Doubt they will call me back. Hope Phil has contacted them also.

Sadly not, genuinely at home in bed ill. Will listen to show though.

Hypanor
12-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Liveline going to be covering it in one hour's time.

Got a link to a stream? The website is confusing!

Jerrygo
12-03-2012, 09:06 AM
Pity Phil. But I believe that they are inundated with complaints about bb. So if slot is only a few minutes then would be hard to get on to tell your story anyway.

Jerrygo
12-03-2012, 09:11 AM
RT.ie Radio1: Liveline - (http://www.rte.ie/radio1/liveline/) then click listen live

noname999
12-03-2012, 09:45 AM
RT.ie Radio1: Liveline - (http://www.rte.ie/radio1/liveline/) then click listen live

Only just tuning in. Did they discuss BB?

Joe_Shmoe
12-03-2012, 09:48 AM
I don't think so show is only on for another 11 mins

Hypanor
12-03-2012, 09:57 AM
http://www.facebook.com/BannersBrokerAustralia

HEAPS OF READING HERE...

[4:15:40 PM] shane: Hi Guys,
Greetings from Dublin.
In the hotel right now and have got time to give you a quick overview of the weekend. I will start with BLOODY FANTASTIC! THANK GOD I CAME!

About 800/1000 people came to the Conference over the weekend from all over the world.
The atmosphere was really upbeat! I was able to put faces to the names i met through the skype
rooms. Hello Mary Lewis in Spain!!!!!! hello Gerry Ryan!
Met brand new people. Hello Jim and Ann in Cork, Vincent and Mick in Dublin and Patrick Finnegan!!!!!!!!!

The most significant points that stand out for me where: BB Int management have added NEW guys to their team. This is a real strong and very experienced team and I was extremely impressed.
So you have
Chris Smith CEO
Rajit Dixit COO
Lorenzo Guarini- Forgot his title but he was a straight talking Italian Canadian.
David Hooker- (Sensational speaker and British too) His job is International compliance and PR type job. KEY, KEY GUY!
Grant D'eall- International Corporate Trainer.
Stephanie Schlacht Support Training manager.

Friday Night Raj did the Presentation- He really got across two messages- BB is a BROKER and all money BB pays the affilates comes from the money made from advertising. Basically this is NO PONZI scheme.
Friday night everyone headed to the Hotel pub for a traditional irish music session sprinkled with other ballads from across the world. Katy and I met Chris and execs on the way to bed and managed to get a chat and a photo. Then discovered he was in the room next to us!!!!!!!! But the walls were too thick to evesdrop! Sorry I cant upload photos. Don't have the camera lead with me DOH!

SATURDAY- The highlight of the day and the entire weekend was David Hooker. He joined BB about 10 weeks ago. Chris had approached him from day one but he said come back when you are bigger. He was astounded by the growth in 18 months!
His main job is to improve the image of BB and handle all legal stuff in each country. He was extremely funny and an excellent communicator!
His presentation consisted of filling us in completely on how the Blind Network works and how it has 10 major Brokers running it. How BB linked up with the smaller of these Brokers and how now one of the largest Brokers has given green light to link with them. Chris later said that the linking up of software is almost complete and they will soon be good to go.
He also talked about how he tackled the bloggers that were writing negative stuff. One was a friend of his and wanted BB to pay him £900 to correct his negative story!!!! Another one, when offered the chance to come to BB International to see for himself what BB does, declined, and said he was broke! David was terrific at giving us a clear overview of how we make money. This presentation with slides will soon be available in the back office. But if you want to see it live in the next three days he is in the north of England doing this presentation. Details posted below! I would bend over backwards to see him if I was you. If you do you will be so pumped ( to use an Americanism.)
Another key point was that BB was your Business and you need to get to KNOW it properly. So this is the next step. Providing you with the FULL info so that you can explain it to others in simple terms and handle any false hoods they throw at you from negative sites, etc. (BTW BB are now in the position to hire a legal team to handle blatant falsehoods out there in internet land. So badmouthed bloggers beware!)

Raj and Chris and Lorenzo spoke throughout the weekend. David Hooker gave his talk again on the Sunday to the new guys arriving for just that day. Then announced he will have it in the back office soon! Hippeeeee!
Raj and Chris explained in more depth how the publisher is given a flat fee for a length of time on his site and then the Brokers resell and resell that space and can make a massive mark-up on the site and that's why we can be paid 2x. Raj joked it could be more, but 2x worked.
The thing repeated over and over is that BB is a BROKER. You are a Banners BROKER.
That's why they can pay us a good return guys. This is Brokers money not the money a publisher makes. Its the markup a Broker makes. The publisher gets the flat fee. Its the Broker that knows how to sell the space over and over.
They went into more detail about how ads get placed on sites sometimes changing every minute or 15mins max and then put onto another site. BB is not the advertisier. They don't place the ads. The Advertising-Broker does.

But the future will include us building our own publisher sites and selling advertising on those sites. And Chris talked about his vision of the future to include advertising on all the Ipads, Iphones etc. And also that he wanted to help the little guy make a living and change lives. He also announced we have 265,000 affiliates. Chris also explained that 90% of the money we pay in is used to BUY AD INVENTORY and 10% is used to buy our advertising space for our impressions. This would be corrected based on the following. If an advertisier spent $25 with BB they get 25,000 impressions. So that means $1= 1000 impressions. When we the affiliate spends $10 on a yellow panel we only get 1000 impressions. And if 10% of a $10 yellow panel purchase is used to buy our impressions that = $1 and would fit with the calculation above!!!

Chris also talked about the new Broker offering more to the advertisier. More choices and ad sizes.
He also spoke of the new BB building the bought outright. Its got 24K sqaure feet and will hold the entire BB Int team. The current growing problems of support, and crashing site will soon be thing of the past and to bear with them as they get it all in place.

Sat evening we had a gala dinner and everyone got to dance with Chris. He couldn't get off the dance floor for an hour! LOL and said he had to explain to his wife why he was dancing with 50 women.
It was a totally great night and some got to bed in the wee hours!!!!

There ware also loads of success stories from across the world of how BB has changed peoples lives. In India it has helped the homeless. Others that had lost everything in the recession have built up their lives again.

So to summarize.
Chris, Raj and the whole team were very down to earth approachable people.
Your income comes from the advertisiers NOT each other.
BB is a Broker doing business with other Big Brokers and they make a good markup and can pay well.
BB is expanding and aim to have 1 million BB affiliates this year so they can launch their own platforms and get advertisiers direct!
You own a BB biz and need to get full aware of how it works and are responsible for helping the guy under you.

BB Mission statement:
OUR PROMISE IS TO OPEN THE OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEW WAY TO EARN REVENUE ON-LINE. THIS OPPORTUNITY IS OPEN TO ALL BUSINESSES NO MATTER HOW SMALL AND TO ALL INDIVIDUALS OF ANY INCOME BRACKET.
[4:15:52 PM] shane: Taken from other skype room

Jerrygo
12-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Big developement. Phil Can you contact me?

Jerrygo
12-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Phil is sick today. Have sent him a pm. Will post some news later, after I talk to him.

samuel.r
12-03-2012, 10:32 AM
my goodness...how many times in one meeting do these people feel compelled to explain why they are not a ponzi.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

noname999
12-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Joe, can you tell smartfiller on MMG to have a look here if he wants that newspaper article. Thanks

-actually don't worry, think he's sorted

AshKen1
12-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Sat evening we had a gala dinner and everyone got to dance with Chris. He couldn't get off the dance floor for an hour! LOL and said he had to explain to his wife why he was dancing with 50 women.

:Fiddler:I must get out more, that's all I can say. All that jigging about.... :Fiddler:

Maxwell Johnstone
12-03-2012, 12:00 PM
so are they going to talk about it on that radio show again or not?

thanks

max

Theseus
12-03-2012, 12:12 PM

:Fiddler:I must get out more, that's all I can say. All that jigging about.... :Fiddler:

All 900 of them? Ah, wait, I see how he did it.......

Theseus
12-03-2012, 12:55 PM
From the weekend's schedule....

2.45PM TO 3.30PM HOW TO PRESENT THE BANNERS BROKER OPPORTUNITY PAUL MCCARTHY CONVENTION CENTRE SYCAMORE SUITE

Seriously, he's the one they picked?

Ah, you did a grand job there, Paulie :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

AshKen1
12-03-2012, 01:05 PM
All 900 of them? Ah, wait, I see how he did it.......

Ah... that did make me roflmao.... You're a naughty boy Theseus

:RpS_smile:

Joe_Shmoe
12-03-2012, 01:18 PM
They are really pumping hard to recruit Silver Non-Surfers

David Hooker's UK meeting

> BIRMINGHAM AREA
TUESDAY 4th DECEMBER
Registration from 7.30pm for 8pm prompt start
VENUE
PARK INN
BIRMINGHAM ROAD
M5 J1
WEST MIDLANDS
B70 6RS
Presenter DAVID HOOKER
(cash)(cash)(cash)

MANCHESTER MEETING
WEDNESDAY 5th DECEMBER
Location is VILLAGE Hotel **HYDE**
FOR YOUR NEW PEOPLE
CAPTAIN CLARKE ROAD
HYDE
CHESHIRE
SK14 4QG
PRESENTER DAVID HOOKER
(cash)(cash)(cash)(cash)
On 27/11/2012, at 14:12, -- Ian Driscoll -- wrote:

> BIRMINGHAM AREA
TUESDAY 4th DECEMBER
VENUE
PARK INN
BIRMINGHAM ROAD
M5 J1
WEST MIDLANDS
B70 6RS
Presenter DAVID HOOKER
(cash)(cash)(cash)

MANCHESTER MEETING
WEDNESDAY 5th DECEMBER
Location is VILLAGE Hotel **HYDE**
FOR YOUR NEW PEOPLE
CAPTAIN CLARKE ROAD
HYDE
CHESHIRE
SK14 4QG
PRESENTER DAVID HOOKER
(cash)(cash)(cash)(cash)

Poyol
12-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Hyde one is about 2 miles away from me.

If only I wasn't so infamous with the BB lot!

Joe_Shmoe
12-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Hyde one is about 2 miles away from me.

If only I wasn't so infamous with the BB lot!

I think you would be risking a lynching.

noname999
There is an idiot on MMG trying to compare Chris Smith to Albert Einstein...

Jerrygo
Many people had emailed and txted into Liveline on rte radio. Complaining about their treatment by bb. So they were going to give it a slot today. Problem is, even if they had their accounts blocked, or if they could not withdraw money, forced to supply passport, or whatever else was their complaint, still they are a "member" of bb. And afraid to speak out for fear of losing everything. Still hoping they will get some of their money out of it. So when they were contacted back, most were to afraid to go on air, in case they were recognised, and victimised for it. Now, liveline would do a small slot on it tomorrow, if some of the people who complained or have a complaint will come on air. No personal details will be known to bb. So there is no need to fear them. There are 88 guests on here now. Im certain some of you are in this position. Please feel free to pm me. Or join the forum.

Poyol
12-03-2012, 01:59 PM
I think you would be risking a lynching.

I have a family - and responsibilities so I won't be going.

Though, I do have a few contacts who'd be able to provide the 'muscle' if I were to go! (Plus I have done 6 years of MMA)

Jason

Theseus
12-03-2012, 02:14 PM
There is an idiot on MMG trying to compare Einstein to Chris Smith...

That's the kind of devotion that's normally reserved for the leaders of religious cults. I foresee the same sort of defence when it all goes tits-up, many will still see Smith and Dixit as visionaries, hounded by those who "didn't understand".

AshKen1
12-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Many people had emailed and txted into Liveline on rte radio. Complaining about their treatment by bb. So they were going to give it a slot today. Problem is, even if they had their accounts blocked, or if they could not withdraw money, forced to supply passport, or whatever else was their complaint, still they are a "member" of bb. And afraid to speak out for fear of losing everything. Still hoping they will get some of their money out of it. So when they were contacted back, most were to afraid to go on air, in case they were recognised, and victimised for it. Now, liveline would do a small slot on it tomorrow, if some of the people who complained or have a complaint will come on air. No personal details will be known to bb. So there is no need to fear them. There are 88 guests on here now. Im certain some of you are in this position. Please feel free to pm me. Or join the forum.

I hope that somebody comes forward from this, I really do. It is a terrible, terrible thing that people are afraid to speak out for fear of retribution. Please don't let them get away with this.

BB has your money!!

Report them instead to correct authority. Chase the authority to make sure your case is taken forward.

Find out if you have the ability to sue them for withholding your money.

I am so sorry for the victims of this company.

I hope those who have defended it as being above board and a wonderful thing hang their heads in shame. If they don't, then I think that tells us all what these people are like. Those who have dealt with this kind of thing before will say that's how it rolls and there's more of this to come.

Just remember Chris Smith the CEO of BB stated at the weekend that BB was cash rich and had no debt.

Well Mr Smith, put your money where your mouth is, step up to the plate, and refund all those who want out of your scheme.

noname999
12-03-2012, 02:15 PM
That's the kind of devotion that's normally reserved for the leaders of religious cults. I foresee the same sort of defence when it all goes tits-up, many will still see Smith and Dixit as visionaries, hounded by those who "didn't understand".

I think I'm going to be sick...

Jerrygo
12-03-2012, 02:46 PM
PM sent Payol

Joe_Shmoe
12-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Just remember Chris Smith the CEO of BB stated at the weekend that BB was cash rich and had no debt.

Well Mr Smith, put your money where your mouth is, step up to the plate, and refund all those who want out of your scheme.

Paul McCarthy did say "Anybody who wants a refund will 100% get their money back" did he not?

There you go folks try to use the power of the radio station to try to get your stolen money back.
Maybe the rte could follow up to see if Banners Broker & Paul McCarthy pay up.

noname999
12-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Could not Phil & Poyol use this to get their money back?

Euroskeptic
12-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Paul McCarthy did say "Anybody who wants a refund will 100% get their money back" did he not?

There you go folks try to use the power of the radio station to try to get your stolen money back.
Maybe the rte could follow up to see if Banners Broker & Paul McCarthy pay up.

He did qualify this and added that there is a fee of 1% or something for "handling":NO:

Jerrygo
12-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Both Phil and Payol have said they will go on air if it is on tomorrow.

Could not Phil & Poyol use this to get their money back?

Theseus
12-03-2012, 03:44 PM
He did qualify this and added that there is a fee of 1% or something for "handling":NO:

Yeah, that was when he was pushed to say how much the 1% fee from the guy's refund amounted to,and after about 20 agonising seconds of him trying to do a bit of mental arithmetic, he had to admit he didn't know...

Beethoven
12-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Not sure if anyone has seen this thread about BB...one guy complaining he hasnt been paid for two months..

BannersBroker – Corporate Message Terminations (http://www.businessforhome.org/2012/09/bannersbroker-corporate-message-terminations/)

Joe_Shmoe
12-03-2012, 04:33 PM
CS of BB seems to be getting fatter by the hour.
Must be all that good livin'

:butt_kisser:

noname999
12-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Do you think the shills will have got their orders yet? I have never seen them so quiet. It seems this article has really hit them hard!

noname999
12-03-2012, 05:07 PM
From the weekend's schedule....

Seriously, he's the one they picked?

Ah, you did a grand job there, Paulie :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Any BB member care to comment?

okosh
12-03-2012, 05:19 PM

Roger Stockburger.....Full time scammer and part time taxi driver.......
http://www.facebook.com/activerog

Joe_Shmoe
12-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Of course it's not a Ponzi not a Ponzi not a Ponzi.
It's not all about recruitment recruitment recruitment....

Theseus
12-03-2012, 05:23 PM
CS of BB seems to be getting fatter by the hour.
Must be all that good livin'

:butt_kisser:

I noticed that too...

Theseus
12-03-2012, 05:41 PM
I wonder.......

samuel.r
12-03-2012, 05:50 PM
I noticed that too...

Uh oh, now we *really* know what happened to Kul...

noname999
12-03-2012, 05:52 PM
By the way, what college did Chris go to?

noname999
12-03-2012, 05:55 PM
For all those people out there reading that are too afraid to post, for fear of having their accounts shut down. You are free to contact me by private message if you are looking for advice. A number of people already have.
I may have been of some help to them. I will not reveal your names. You have my word on that. And if I cannot help, I may be able to point you in the right direction.

otoad
12-03-2012, 06:58 PM

Jason also gets a mention (courtesy of Roger) on the BB Aussie FB page ...

http://u.cubeupload.com/kNtoad/rogerBBlerb.gif (http://cubeupload.com/im/kNtoad/rogerBBlerb.gif)

Joe_Shmoe
12-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Obviously Roger Stockburger would rather scam £1000 from a pensioner than earn it honestly.

Hypanor
12-03-2012, 07:27 PM
It appears anyone can comment on the Australian Facebook page, there's some guy posting random anti-bb remarks on there which aren't being removed. He's even linked to the Sunday World text here on realscam, and it hasn't been removed. Looks like Eventbrite have pulled support here as well...

okosh
12-03-2012, 07:39 PM
For all those people out there reading that are too afraid to post, for fear of having their accounts shut down. You are free to contact me by private message if you are looking for advice. A number of people already have.
I may have been of some help to them. I will not reveal your names. You have my word on that. And if I cannot help, I may be able to point you in the right direction.

It's a smart move to never join programs like BB under the same name you use in forums.....That way they can never link a forum post to a member and then freeze the members account and steal their funds....
Also wise to use a fresh gmail or yahoo email addy for each program....That way you won't get a heap of spam to your email addy after the program closes...

Hypanor
12-03-2012, 08:01 PM
It's a smart move to never join programs like BB.
There, fixed it for you!

Theseus
12-03-2012, 08:31 PM

Not sure our "Rog" understands the concept of irony...

or is this part of his "plan" to fool people into thinking he's not a scammer himself?

:RpS_biggrin:

littleroundman
12-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Not sure our "Rog" understands the concept of irony...

or is this part of his "plan" to fool people into thinking he's not a scammer himself?

:RpS_biggrin:

Who better than a thief to warn others about potential thieves ??

After all, he should know.

okosh
12-03-2012, 09:12 PM
There, fixed it for you!

Thanks mate....

Theseus
12-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Roger Stockburger - would you buy a used car (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwQrZkgX7WI) from this man?

:RpS_laugh:

Seriously, Rog that's a mean set of wheels ya got there, what ya selling it for, to buy that new Porsche for cash, just like Scammer Stepsys?

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

samuel.r
12-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Ash put in $1225 and his account is worth nearly $100,000 now and on its way to a cool million.

Banners Broker Dublin Event 2012 (Make money online) » Ash Campbell (http://ashcampbell.com/banners-broker-dublin-event-2012-make-money-online/)

And apparently I am making money for claiming BB is a scam.

Oh, and I can't wait to see the new 15,000 or 24,000 sq ft (depends on which scammer is writing about it, the size keeps changing) building Chris bought in Canada.

And, hey, they went from 150,000 members mid-year this year to 265,000 now. I'm surprised Ash doesn't have to wear shades, the future is so bright.

Hypanor
12-04-2012, 01:06 AM
This Matt fellow is going to town on Rogers comments. He seems to be monitoring this site, so nice job Matt - keep it up!!
I've tried 'friending' him to find out his backstory, but it hasn't been accepted yet.

I noticed that the number of 'Likes' for BB Aus has dropped by about 1000 in the last 24-36 hours. There was around 5100, now its showing 4100.....

noname999
12-04-2012, 03:49 AM
I see the drones are now claiming that the Sunday World article is a fake.:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Rebel
12-04-2012, 04:26 AM
Hi everyone, this is my first post as you can see :)

Just thought I'd join in instead of just reading. I've been forwarding the information from this thread to my friends to make sure they do not join this scam, because many people around where I live already have. I tried telling them as well but they won't have any of it. It is something I noticed, that those who are making money refuse to accept any of this information. It's like talking to a wall. Sad really, as I know these people and wish them well. But you can't force anyone so..

This one particular person has really fallen for it. Every time somebody mentions his earnings to me they seem to be increasing. It went from £400 to £900 to £1300 to finally £2000 a month. He has a very good day job that I hear he is planning to leave. He honestly thinks it is a legit thing. He even went to Ireland for their meeting or whatever and met this Paul guy. So when he was forwarded the Sunday World article he claimed it was a "scam/fake" just like noname999 said. Says Paul is an awesome guy, and that they wanted the newspaper to do the story again but that they wanted too much money and some other nonsense like that. I feel really sorry for the guy. He even got his wife to "invest" over £2500.

You guys are doing a great job though. With your posts I was able to convince many of my friends not to join. Many have now accepted that they lost what they put in.

Mundorf
12-04-2012, 04:28 AM
I see the drones are now claiming that the Sunday World article is a fake.:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

The drones are doing great job for us - first,even more people will see the article - second.claiming that,they will only give one more proof BB is a ponzi....what more can we wish?..We have the Trojan horse without any effort done by our side:RpS_rolleyes:

Hypanor
12-04-2012, 04:45 AM
Welcome to Realscam.com Rebel! Keep sending the 'believers' snippets of information, and sooner or later they'll see the light. Probably only after they realise the money is only flowing one way though, sadly.

It just occured to me today that with the mounting published evidence now available, that we should be 'reporting' as many BB Facebook pages as possible as 'scam'. Unfortunately when doing so there is no provision to add any links for Facebook to see, but if enough people start doing it perhaps they'll start taking some of them down.

So if you're on Facebook, start reporting! Its all done anonymously (except to Facebook themselves).

For those unsure how to - Select "Report Page" (Under the menu arrow next to the Message button), then "It shouldn't be on Facebook", then next step select "its a scam". Simple really.

AshKen1
12-04-2012, 04:47 AM

Just thought I'd join in instead of just reading. I've been forwarding the information from this thread to my friends to make sure they do not join this scam, because many people around where I live already have. I tried telling them as well but they won't have any of it. It is something I noticed, that those who are making money refuse to accept any of this information. It's like talking to a wall. Sad really, as I know these people and wish them well. But you can't force anyone so..

This one particular person has really fallen for it. Every time somebody mentions his earnings to me they seem to be increasing. It went from £400 to £900 to £1300 to finally £2000 a month. He has a very good day job that I hear he is planning to leave. He honestly thinks it is a legit thing. He even went to Ireland for their meeting or whatever and met this Paul guy. So when he was forwarded the Sunday World article he claimed it was a "scam/fake" just like noname999 said. Says Paul is an awesome guy, and that they wanted the newspaper to do the story again but that they wanted too much money and some other nonsense like that. I feel really sorry for the guy. He even got his wife to "invest" over £2500.

You guys are doing a great job though. With your posts I was able to convince many of my friends not to join. Many have now accepted that they lost what they put in.

Welcome to real.scam - and thank you for posting :) Always glad to have another person on board. Even better to know that through all the hard work on here by everyone, some people have been persuaded to keep away from BB.

Some people simply do not want to wake up and smell the coffee. A national newspaper is going to fake a report? Yup. Now that is totally believable. Next thing they (BB) will be claiming is that they have been hacked ;) .... oh wait...

Poyol
12-04-2012, 05:31 AM
Ah, another personal 'dig' I see.
I'm not loaded - and I work 40 hours a week. My morals are too good to scam people out of £1000 to pay for deposit and first month's rent.

I could raise it in a few months - but not in a week like I was trying to. Off-topic anyway!

Welcome, Rebel. I'm glad we're helping - that is what we're here for after all :)

Jason

Rebel
12-04-2012, 05:36 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome lads :)

AshKen1
12-04-2012, 05:40 AM
The BB Facebook page is worth a visit at the moment. I have cut and paste this bit from it.

"Banners Broker Network
10 hours ago

Please remember if you wish to have your stp payments by Christmas make sure you load on no later than December 4th tomorrow (cash)
If you wish to have your card payment by Christmas please nake the request no later than December 14th (cash)"

Directly next to this post is:

"Likes

Free £50 Google AdWords Coupon Code
Product/Service"

I am easily amused, but that really did make me laugh out loud! (I'll see myself out)

path2prosperity
12-04-2012, 06:04 AM
Ah, another personal 'dig' I see.
I'm not loaded - and I work 40 hours a week. My morals are too good to scam people out of £1000 to pay for deposit and first month's rent.

I could raise it in a few months - but not in a week like I was trying to. Off-topic anyway!

Welcome, Rebel. I'm glad we're helping - that is what we're here for after all :)

Jason

You could raise that amount in a week very easily Payol, if you could convince your bank manager that you had a workable business model. Keep looking for good business ideas and try to cultivate your bank manager as a supporter. He or she may throw a lot of your ideas out but once you have the support of a large high street bank things become a lot easier.

Keep trying as a bank manager who backs an entrepreneur and picks the right person gets promoted far more quickly than one who takes no risks.

Joe_Shmoe
12-04-2012, 06:29 AM
So when he was forwarded the Sunday World article he claimed it was a "scam/fake" just like noname999

Welcome Rebel,

I just had a reply back from The Sunday World...

Thank you for your email which has been passed on to me. The story
should be on our website in a few days.

Kind regards,
John Donlon,
News Editor

Will be easier to link to then. :RpS_thumbup: However the Banners Broker Brigade will still say is fake or the Sunday World wanted paying not to run it. :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Jerrygo
12-04-2012, 06:33 AM
Could Phil and Payol pm me please.

Hypanor
12-04-2012, 07:23 AM
A world first - a REAL live advertiser on BB! Whose name is BigFat Phony (which describes many BB affiliates).
I mean, really?

Hypanor
12-04-2012, 07:56 AM
This is beautiful!
Someone on Whirlpool found this: Ad Banners caused flood of popunders and unasked for links......... (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=480510.0) Featuring none other than our good friend Iain Sherriff.

This dates back to 30th June, and Iain is testing some source code (for his website) for an ad server - no guesses for who. Reading through the two pages, is enlightening!

Now, just in case anyone thinks "Wow, real source code", it is identical code to the code that calls up the Banners Broker advert (for Banners Broker) on their 'choice' sites such as coffee-curators.com

Here is a snippet of the code from Iain:

And from coffee-curators:

As you can read, Iain is having all sorts of issues with it. The conversation stopped mid-September with no outcome, so I went and had a look at his landing page website before heading into the forum. This little piece is hilarious, but make sure you read some of the other threads too! problem with the forum (http://uklows.com/forum/index.php?topic=2700.0)

Joe_Shmoe
12-04-2012, 08:07 AM
This is beautiful!
Someone on Whirlpool found this: Ad Banners caused flood of popunders and unasked for links......... (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=480510.0) Featuring none other than our good friend Iain Sherriff.

This dates back to 30th June, and Iain is testing some source code (for his website) for an ad server - no guesses for who. Reading through the two pages, is enlightening!

Now, just in case anyone thinks "Wow, real source code", it is identical code to the code that calls up the Banners Broker advert (for Banners Broker) on their 'choice' sites such as coffee-curators.com

As you can read, Iain is having all sorts of issues with it. The conversation stopped mid-September with no outcome, so I went and had a look at his landing page website before heading into the forum. This little piece is hilarious! problem with the forum (http://uklows.com/forum/index.php?topic=2700.0)

In a similar vein Ad Banners caused flood of popunders and unasked for links......... (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?P=a3808b9917d15de12cdf5b8538f3ee1f&topic=480510.10;wap2)

samuel.r
12-04-2012, 08:27 AM

Really, Iain? Ya' think???

Theseus
12-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Welcome Rebel,

Thank you for your email which has been passed on to me. The story
should be on our website in a few days.

Kind regards,
John Donlon,
News Editor

Will be easier to link to then. :RpS_thumbup: However the Banners Broker Brigade will still say is fake or the Sunday World wanted paying not to run it. :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Why would they need paying, if the story is "fake" then all BB need do is get their high-powered legal team onto it and force the Sunday World to remove it and publish a retraction.

Or not.

noname999
12-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Sorry, only scanning through threads. Do we have people ready to go on Liveline?
It needs to be people who have actual accounts.

Also, are BB now claiming that the Sunday World were trying to blackmail them?

samuel.r
12-04-2012, 09:01 AM
I think the drones came up with the Sunday World blackmail idea on their own. I doubt even the BB leaders would be that stupid to get into a public debate with a newspaper about their ethics. As Theseus said, if they have a legal case then within a few days we will see the paper print an apology and retraction.

But somehow I doubt we will see that.

Theseus
12-04-2012, 09:09 AM
I think the drones came up with the Sunday World blackmail idea on their own. I doubt even the BB leaders would be that stupid to get into a public debate with a newspaper about their ethics. As Theseus said, if they have a legal case then within a few days we will see the paper print an apology and retraction.

But somehow I doubt we will see that.

This is a newspaper that have repeatedly locked horns with the paramilitaries, somehow I can't see the thought of being taken to task by a bunch of scammers, fronted by a tyre fitter from Cork losing them much sleep.

Theseus
12-04-2012, 09:12 AM
It's a what now?

AshKen1
12-04-2012, 09:29 AM
It's a what now?

Oh - does that mean it's now dealing with financial products? Gosh.... investments - financial advice - regulations

Anyone from Australia in the room?

Australian Securities and Investments Commission - Complaining about companies or people (http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf/byheadline/Complaining+about+companies+or+people?OpenDocument&ExpandSection=4#_Section4)

Hypanor
12-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Yep, and the Office of Fair Trading - Some one has already beaten me to the OFT though.

Been trying to get some background on Allan Kent whose mobile is 0432 500 411 (according to BB Australia Facebook). Looks like he is behind that site and has been involved since August 2011, so a long-term player who will have made a bit - and may just have to pay it back if this eventually goes legal!

path2prosperity
12-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Well boys and girls you have a new Banners Broker naysayer. I suggest that you all bookmark her blog.

If you have not heard of Faith Sloane, do not ask me how to describe her, ask LRM or Eagle for a precis in words that will not be deleted from this forum. Mine could be a little too graphic

FaithSloan joins BB naysayers (http://faithsloan.com/).

Theseus
12-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Yep, and the Office of Fair Trading - Some one has already beaten me to the OFT though.

Been trying to get some background on Allan Kent whose mobile is 0432 500 411 (according to BB Australia Facebook). Looks like he is behind that site and has been involved since August 2011, so a long-term player who will have made a bit - and may just have to pay it back if this eventually goes legal!

Google the phone number, there's plenty of info out there

Poyol
12-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Just had a great chat with Sunday World.
If you're in Ireland or UK and have invested in Banners Broker PM me.

Jason

iainsherriff
12-04-2012, 12:07 PM
This is beautiful!

As you can read, Iain is having all sorts of issues with it. The conversation stopped mid-September with no outcome, so I went and had a look at his landing page website before heading into the forum. This little piece is hilarious, but make sure you read some of the other threads too! problem with the forum (http://uklows.com/forum/index.php?topic=2700.0)

Joe found this quite e few pages back (the sms link he has in his signatur). don't know what whirlpool is but make sure you read to the end of the smf thread to September sometime when I realised that the issue was a conflict with a placement code I wazzup using and that without it I could run BB Ads with no problems at all. :)

Theseus
12-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Joe found this quite e few pages back (the sms link he has in his signatur). don't know what whirlpool is but make sure you read to the end of the smf thread to September sometime when I realised that the issue was a conflict with a placement code I wazzup using and that without it I could run BB Ads with no problems at all. :)

I'd turn the predictive text off on your phone if I were you, Iain :RpS_lol:

Theseus
12-04-2012, 12:22 PM
Looks like even the faithful aren't impressed by Paul McCarthy...

Theseus
12-04-2012, 12:31 PM

That'll be Irish actor, Dave Duffy, snared by BB...

GlimDropper
12-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Well boys and girls you have a new Banners Broker naysayer. I suggest that you all bookmark her blog.

If you have not heard of Faith Sloane, do not ask me how to describe her, ask LRM or Eagle for a precis in words that will not be deleted from this forum. Mine could be a little too graphic

FaithSloan joins BB naysayers (http://faithsloan.com/).

Well, it's worth a read but perhaps not a bookmark.

Dear sweet Miss Sloan is the nicest, kindest most God fearing ponzi pimp active today. She has played, promoted and profited from a simply dizzying array of fast money schemes, she is a very professional parasite. The thing is shes a very intelligent, motivated and talented person who could have achieved success in any number of legitimate endeavors. But from personal experience she also knows the lure of easy money and how people can be manipulated by it.

Theseus
12-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Latest from the Banners Broker leader Chris Smith

17 Millionaires in BB SINCE JOINED WOW !!

Didn't their top man in Ireland say the other day there were no millionaires? :zip it:

This one is claiming even more....

But fear not, as boyo is offering a money back guarantee....

Remember that, if you're part of his "team" :RpS_wink:

Bonzer
12-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Thinking of emigrating 2124?

noname999
12-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Looks like even the faithful aren't impressed by Paul McCarthy...

Are they that stupid? Don't they realise anyone with even an average intellect wasn't going to set himself up as the patsy for a pyramid scheme.
It took someone really really stupid to put themselves in the crosshairs of the law, the media...and the disgruntled drones.

This is going to be very very nasty when reality bites.

Joe_Shmoe
12-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Carol Reed is half right.

Julie Diligent
12-04-2012, 04:05 PM

The story should be on our website in a few days.

John Donlon, News Editor

A few hours, more like. Read it and weep... or whoop, depending on your point of view:

Sunday World - investigating and reporting on Irish Crime (http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/sw-irish-crime.php#aid-13767)

AshKen1
12-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Trouble at t'mill

bannersbroker @xxxxx @xxxxx People are trying to con people into sending them money and then not actually giving them any panels

about xxxxx ago · reply · retweet · favorite

bannersbroker Make sure not to buy panels from unknown, unreliable sources, only from bannersbroker.com

xxxxx ago · reply · retweet · favorite

noname999
12-04-2012, 04:15 PM
A few hours, more like. Read it and weep... or whoop, depending on your point of view:

Sunday World - investigating and reporting on Irish Crime (http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/sw-irish-crime.php#aid-13767)

Poor Paul, in the company of a Peadophile and a thief. So quickly things change.

samuel.r
12-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Poor Paul, in the company of a Peadophile and a thief. So quickly things change.

Yikes. The Irish pull no punches. That article isn't even on a "human interest" or "local news" type of page -- the title of the page is "Investigating and Reporting on Irish Crime".

That makes Paul McCarthy an alleged criminal. And Banners Broker an alleged illegal activity.

Not sure how it works in Ireland but in the USA once articles like this start surfacing the progression is: alleged->investigated->prosecuted->adjudicated

noname999
12-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Absolutely Sam. People in Ireland give out about our media but they do move relatively fast...and are rarely if ever wrong. Writing is on the wall BB scum.

Skyliner
12-04-2012, 04:50 PM
I really should get out more but I've invented a great game.
Put Banners Broker into google followed by any christian name you care to think of.
You will never find so much misguided optimism in one place.
Nurse is here with my medication now:RpS_wink:

noname999
12-04-2012, 04:52 PM
The world is full of loons...

noname999
12-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Anyone care to put the sunday world link up on MMG. I know they were worried it wasn't real.

By the way, no sign of blockbuster and bannerbiz now...I wonder why...

Joe_Shmoe
12-04-2012, 05:44 PM

Roger Stockburger (http://www.facebook.com/activerog) ... it was only a matter of time before some tabloid paper or magazine ran with it and jumped on the bandwagon, only difference is unlike the morons on realcam.com, the Sunday World that ran this article exposes itself to legal action for slander and defamation. Something the cowards with big mouths on websites don't have to bother with, as none reveal their actual mailing addresses and phone numbers on their bullshitting sites for lawyers to send cease-and-desist notices to.

I'm sure the Sunday World guys are shaking in their boots
The only people who need to cease-and-desist are you and the Banners Broker Brigade of scammers.
That day Roger Babe is drawing ever closer.

EagleOne
12-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Anyone care to put the sunday world link up on MMG. I know they were worried it wasn't real.

By the way, no sign of blockbuster and bannerbiz now...I wonder why...

Done. As for bannersbiz, just reading the thread now and late at night to boot. Guess doesn't want anyone knowing s/he is around. I have not seen blockbuster even viewing the thread of late. Of course this is par for the course for the shills to be nowhere around when it collapses.

noname999
12-04-2012, 05:49 PM
@Roger: Why have the Sunday World opened themselves up to legal action for slander and defamation? Can you tell me in detail? Don't be shy now. This is your chance.

noname999
12-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Thanks eagle. I have noticed them on a few times but they remain silent these days. You would think they'd have the brains to stay logged out.

noname999
12-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Nice link Joe

littleroundman
12-04-2012, 05:57 PM
I can imagine "Chris Smith" and the others behind Banners Broker laughing up their sleeves every time one of the "Roger Stockburger" type true believers makes such a stupid statement.

Banners Broker getting anywhere near a courtroom ????

You gotta be kidding me.

Can't find the names and addresses of people to send subpoenas ?????

Again, you gotta be kidding me.

Once, just once, I'd like one of these blowhard bullies to follow through and get their complaint/s into court.

EagleOne
12-04-2012, 05:59 PM

Roger Stockburger (http://www.facebook.com/activerog) ... it was only a matter of time before some tabloid paper or magazine ran with it and jumped on the bandwagon, only difference is unlike the morons on realcam.com, the Sunday World that ran this article exposes itself to legal action for slander and defamation. Something the cowards with big mouths on websites don't have to bother with, as none reveal their actual mailing addresses and phone numbers on their bullshitting sites for lawyers to send cease-and-desist notices to.

The only people who need to cease-and-desist are you and the Banners Broker Brigade of scammers.

The typical delusional pimp of a Ponzi thinking words will scare people into not exposing this Ponzi. Here's a message to Roger: Please, Please, Please have the BB lawyers sue the paper. By the way it is libel, not slander. The last place anyone in BB wants to be is in a courtroom, besides this would never get past discovery.

But it sure sounds impressive, or so he thinks. But sue the paper? :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Skyliner
12-04-2012, 06:04 PM
any tips on recruiting people to my banners broker? | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/groups/any-tips-on-recruiting-people-4213823.S.181529777?qid=22d0fcd0-0ff5-4816-9eb8-066c576260ea&goback=.gna_4213823)

That Roland M. is such a tease!
'Quote' My advice would be worth thousands of pounds / dollars to anyone not just for BB but any business. I'm afraid I cant give it all away free although to my team they do get a lot of it! :pao:

Whip
12-04-2012, 08:12 PM
@Roger: Why have the Sunday World opened themselves up to legal action for slander and defamation? Can you tell me in detail? Don't be shy now. This is your chance.

I'd much rather read the court documents of the suit he will no doubt be filing then we can read the discovery evidence that will explain why we are wrong.

okosh
12-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Well, it's worth a read but perhaps not a bookmark.

Dear sweet Miss Sloan is the nicest, kindest most God fearing ponzi pimp active today. She has played, promoted and profited from a simply dizzying array of fast money schemes, she is a very professional parasite. The thing is shes a very intelligent, motivated and talented person who could have achieved success in any number of legitimate endeavors. But from personal experience she also knows the lure of easy money and how people can be manipulated by it.

One of my favorite all time posts and fondest memory of the talkgold ponzi forum is where she confessed to me how she sold her soul to the devil for 6% of the profit.....

And since I know she'll read this when she gets the google alert....

god bless faith...tootaloo :mooning:

again, okosh. i've been away since 2006. i talked to the talkgold admin and someone obviously used my account to advertise some stupid currency exchanges. i don't do small time money exchanges, mr. know it all. also if i wanted to beat people out of 50 cents, i truly wouldn't use my own talkgold id. My intelligence level and scruples wouldn't even put me in such a ludicrous position, sir or maam.

get a life and get out of mine. what i truly find pathetic is that you are still here after all of those years judging others albeit totally off base.

pick your jaw up off of the floor okosh. here you are wrong.

in terms of cellcfund. i turned manley on to the idea of hyips for a 6% cut on net profits. guess how much i received? 0%. That is why i bowed out of cellcfund. i was used. i haven't talked with him since 2006 and have no intention.

now get out of my business and get into yours. or do you have any? just leave me alone, human being.

sheesh!

With that said, I still don't dislike you. i am apathetic at best.

p.s. i will always believe in the Lord but my disposition has changed. I am a tad more wary of people but still optimistic in general. thus the change in the way i communicate with people like you and manley. i refuse to be stepped on and accused of acts by unknowing parties such as yourself.

God Bless
Faith
Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - MegaLido - megalido.com (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2797741&postcount=2145)

GlimDropper
12-04-2012, 11:30 PM
One of my favorite all time posts and fondest memory of the talkgold ponzi forum is where she confessed to me how she sold her soul to the devil for 6% of the profit.....

And as is typical of a Faustian Bargain she didn't find out till after she signed that all her upline commissions, unilevel compensation, matrix bonuses and executive overrides all come out of her cut.

okosh
12-04-2012, 11:33 PM
It's a what now?

You mean Australia now has a 5th pillar??.....

Financial system in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_system_in_Australia#Financial_institutio ns)

samuel.r
12-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Wow, this is pretty amazing:

Banners Broker Dublin in Ireland World Tour News Update | Mark Stokes (http://www.mark-stokes.com/banners-broker-dublin-in-ireland-world-tour-news-update)

So now we are up to 15,000 people attending (ok, probably a typo...)

This part made my head hurt:

And Chris Smith talked about his vision of the future to include advertising on all mobiles devices,iPads etc

Chris Smith mission is to help ordinary people make a living and change their lives.

we have 265,000 affiliates. Chris Smith also explained that 90% of the money we pay in is used to BUY AD INVENTORY and 10% is used to buy our advertising space for our impressions. This would be corrected based on the following. If an advertisier spent $25 with Banners Broker they get 25,000 impressions. So $1= 1000 impressions. When the affiliate spends $10 on a yellow panel they only get 1000 impressions. And if 10% of a $10 yellow panel purchase is used to buy our impressions that = $1 and would fit with the calculation above

OK, so advertiser spends $25 to have their ad shown 25,000 times (impressions)
Affiliate spends $10 to get control of 1,000 impressions
10% (or $1) is used to buy that advertising space (i.e. at a publisher site) for the advertiser above. So we need 25 affiliates paying in $10 each in order to pay for the advertising space for that 25,000 impression advertiser.

25 affiliates x $10 = $250 of income coming in, and we spend $25 of it on advertising space, which is resold to advertisers at zero profit.

Now we have $225 left over as residual profit, generated from money left on the table from what those affiliates paid in. OK, but a few weeks later we owe those affiliates 2x of what they paid in (remember, a $10 yellow panel will generate a $20 payment for it's owner).

So that $250 paid in by affiliates creates a future liability of $500. We already spent $25 of it on "advertising space" and our advertiser is happy (and gone now) having had his ad shown 25,000 times. So how does that remaining $275 liability get paid?

You got it...from new affiliates joining the program.

Congratulations math genius Chris Smith - you just described how your Ponzi works ;-)

Now, I'm sure Mr. Stokes took notes incorrectly because Smith wouldn't be that stupid to describe the financials the way Stokes quoted. Can't blame him though, as you can see in that one photo there is a huge sign about absolutely NO AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDING. Remembering stuff is tough.

Note sure what point David Hooker is making with the chart he is showing. 5 Billion websites? Maybe that's a Banners Broker chart from the year 2025 and he just time traveled back to the conference...

I think he meant "5 billion web pages" -- easy mistake to make I guess...

Web Server Survey | Netcraft (http://news.netcraft.com/archives/category/web-server-survey/)

Whip
12-04-2012, 11:44 PM

At least people know where to get the real scoop now. lol.

okosh
12-04-2012, 11:49 PM
And as is typical of a Faustian Bargain she didn't find out till after she signed that all her upline commissions, unilevel compensation, matrix bonuses and executive overrides all come out of her cut.

It was true karma.....
Faith tried to steal from others but her partner in crime ended up stealing from her....A typical case of there being no honor among thieves.....

Whip
12-05-2012, 12:00 AM

Banners Broker Dublin in Ireland World Tour News Update | Mark Stokes (http://www.mark-stokes.com/banners-broker-dublin-in-ireland-world-tour-news-update)

And Chris Smith talked about his vision of the future to include advertising on all mobiles devices,iPads etc

Chris Smith mission is to help ordinary people make a living and change their lives.

we have 265,000 affiliates. Chris Smith also explained that 90% of the money we pay in is used to BUY AD INVENTORY and 10% is used to buy our advertising space for our impressions. This would be corrected based on the following. If an advertisier spent $25 with Banners Broker they get 25,000 impressions. So $1= 1000 impressions. When the affiliate spends $10 on a yellow panel they only get 1000 impressions. And if 10% of a $10 yellow panel purchase is used to buy our impressions that = $1 and would fit with the calculation above

10% (or $1) is used to buy that advertising space (i.e. at a publisher site) for the advertiser above. So we need 25 affiliates paying in $10 each in order to pay for the advertising space for that 25,000 impression advertiser.

25 affiliates x $10 = $250 of income coming in, and we spend $25 of it on advertising space, which is resold to advertisers at zero profit.

Now we have $225 left over as residual profit, generated from money left on the table from what those affiliates paid in. OK, but a few weeks later we owe those affiliates 2x of what they paid in (remember, a $10 yellow panel will generate a $20 payment for it's owner).

So that $250 paid in by affiliates creates a future liability of $500. We already spent $25 of it on "advertising space" and our advertiser is happy (and gone now) having had his ad shown 25,000 times. So how does that remaining $275 liability get paid?

Congratulations math genius Chris Smith - you just described how your Ponzi works ;-)

Now, I'm sure Mr. Stokes took notes incorrectly because Smith wouldn't be that stupid to describe the financials the way Stokes quoted. Can't blame him though, as you can see in that one photo there is a huge sign about absolutely NO AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDING. Remembering stuff is tough.

Note sure what point David Hooker is making with the chart he is showing. 5 Billion websites? Maybe that's a Banners Broker chart from the year 2025 and he just time traveled back to the conference...

Web Server Survey | Netcraft (http://news.netcraft.com/archives/category/web-server-survey/)

Maybe he means 5 billion internetz. lol

path2prosperity
12-05-2012, 02:14 AM
It look as if most of the new RS members are not going to invite Faith Sloane to help them with their BB naysaying efforts. Her next blog entry will be entertaining reading. I have it bookmarked is as an easy guide to latest cons.

EagleOne
12-05-2012, 02:46 AM
This around the world tour by BB brings me back to the days of PIPS and Bryan & Sharon Marsden's around the world tour and all the promises they were making to gin up support for their Ponzi. At every stop the lies got bigger and bigger until you thought they couldn't top those already told. But then in Hawaii, which was the last stop, Bryan Marsden went over the top with his promises/lies; and the members went crazy with cheers. it totally collapsed just 5 months later.

Bryan Marsden liked to brag that PIPS (Private Investment Program System, which got changed to People In Profit System in 2004): “PIPS companies are internally financed and carry no debt.” “PIPS companies are 100% cash businesses.” “We have over $700,000,000 in assets and are debt free.” Compare this to BB claiming: "WE ARE CASH RICH COMPANY WITH NO DEBT." Rather odd that a company that is cash rich can't pay its members on time.

But my all-time favorite was when Bryan Marsden said the PIPS was going to have its own bank. Kind of reminds you of when BB was claiming they were going to have their own advertising agency. Then we can't forget the claim by Bryan Marsden he was going to stop people who were telling lies about PIPS, and now BB claiming: BB WILL TAKE ACTION ON ALL PEOPLE SAYING THINGS THAT ARE NOT TRUE INC BLOGS AND VIDEO'S ,NEWS CHANNELS AND RADIO. WE HAVE A COMPANY WORKING FULL TIME ON THIS.

Which brings up an interesting question: Since when do you have a "company" deal with this instead of a law firm? I guess in Canada they don't use lawyers.

Now while it may sound like Chris is coming up with new stuff, he is just recycling all the other failed Ponzi masters and what they claimed before their Ponzi de Jour went bye-bye or was shut down by the feds. In short, this is just regurgitated BS from Ponzi's from the past. So much for Chris being a genius.

littleroundman
12-05-2012, 03:04 AM
But my all-time favorite was when Bryan Marsden said the PIPS was going to have its own bank.

Remember when Marsden introduced P.I.P.S. own internal payment system, called "PicPay" so as to facilitate member to member sales ???

PicPay turned out to be just another way for insiders and shills to offload their P.I.P.S. holdings to unsuspecting newbies for cash.

Just like all the adverts. popping up all over the 'net offering to sell Banners Broker "banners" at a discounted rate for cash.

"The singer may change, but, the song remains the same"

AshKen1
12-05-2012, 03:54 AM
I just have to post this here as it made me roar with laughter. It's something that our own Joe Shmoe (take a bow Joe) put up on MMG - currently at #5123 - in response to what appears to be a BB person.

"QUOTE (cunningplan @ Dec 4 2012, 10:07 PM) *

They glamorise scumbags and appeal to the lowest common denominator.

A little like Banners Broker then.

Google Mark Stokes or Simon Stepsys "

Great comment... really great comment

:D

Theseus
12-05-2012, 04:45 AM

From the above...

later Chris Smith that the linking up of software is almost complete and they will soon be good to go.
He also talked about how he tackled the bloggers that were writing negative stuff. One was a friend of his and wanted BannersBroker to pay him £900 to correct his negative story!!!!

With friends like that, etc, etc........

Hypanor
12-05-2012, 04:55 AM
Roger Stockburger (http://www.facebook.com/BannersBrokerAustralia) The exciting (and encouraging thing) is that Banners Broker have apparently bought their own building for company HQ. Big improvement over that garage photo, BBHQ on top of a garage. Hilarious! I recall Michael Dell started out from a Garage, as did two other guys Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs.
The sad thing about Banners Broker is that their new headquarters won't be as lavish and impressive as Google's, so the trolls are going have a feeding frenzy . Faster servers, better customer service, my guess is they'll set up individual departments and structure the company and management/department hierarchy properly to take it to the next level. There's scope for lots of improvement with customer service, support, support tickets and telephone support, I got in Aug 8 this year, then there was 100'000 affiliates, now around 265'000? That's insane, and growing a company and running it to accommodate that sort of growth is incredible. Soon they're likely to have departments, accounts for affiliate withdrawals, tracking of sales credits, compliance, marketing, affiliate support. If Banners Broker has the formula and numbers right, it's destined to become a force to be reckoned with in the on-line advertising world. It would be a shame if this was set up as a short-term gig, because the money's out there in the on-line advertising world. A business concept like Banners Broker is brilliant, whether it's a scam or a ponzi, do your own due diligence. I have my opinions and concerns, but from what I can see, it seems pretty legit to me right now at this time....

How does that Monkee's song go?
Then I saw Chris's face
Now I'm a believer.
Not a trace
Of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love
(uuuuuu)
I'm a believer, I couldn't leave BB
if I tried

Theseus
12-05-2012, 04:57 AM

Sunday World 2/10/12

McCarthy, who has an address in Ballyvolane, describes himself as an independent contractor of the Banners Broker network. He is strongly involved in encouraging Irish people to join the scheme and he told the Sunday World that there are now 5,000 Irish people who have paid money into Banners Broker.

They don't mess around when it comes to signing up new affiliates, do they? :duh:

Theseus
12-05-2012, 05:00 AM
Roger Stockburger The exciting (and encouraging thing) is that Banners Broker have apparently bought their own building for company HQ.

Want to bet that it'll be registered to a shell company in Belize?

Hypanor
12-05-2012, 05:14 AM

They don't mess around when it comes to signing up new affiliates, do they? :duh:
I was just reading that comment on Facebook. Now to work out who Stellapoint is that they referred to. A quick look doesn't turn up much, Stella Point Capital and StellaCapitalRE are unlikely candidates.

Also this little tidbit:
We will be required to withdraw our FIRST $10 000 to our bb cards. Should we be in a position where we are able to withdraw more than this amount , we will need to have a BUSSINESS account for bb to wire us the money. We will also need to upload and invoice to bb for the required amount.
The process will be a 90 day process.

Theseus
12-05-2012, 05:28 AM
I was just reading that comment on Facebook. Now to work out who Stellapoint is that they referred to. A quick look doesn't turn up much, Stella Point Capital and StellaCapitalRE are unlikely candidates.

Also this little tidbit:
We will be required to withdraw our FIRST $10 000 to our bb cards. Should we be in a position where we are able to withdraw more than this amount , we will need to have a BUSSINESS account for bb to wire us the money. We will also need to upload and invoice to bb for the required amount.
The process will be a 90 day process.

Max 90 days left then?

Theseus
12-05-2012, 05:34 AM

I wonder why? :RpS_lol:

Poyol
12-05-2012, 06:09 AM
Stella Point Canada is the Canadian equivalent of BannersBroker UK LTD a separate company.

Jason

Hypanor
12-05-2012, 06:18 AM
Stella Point Canada is the Canadian equivalent of BannersBroker UK LTD a separate company.

Jason

Where did you get this info from?

Hypanor
12-05-2012, 06:20 AM
Jeez, they're going to town on the Aussie Facebook page. I'd love to chip in but no way am I using my Facebook for that after seeing what happened to Phil and Poyol!

Poyol
12-05-2012, 06:23 AM
Where did you get this info from?

BannersBroker (http://www.bannersbroker.com/main/welcome_canada)
Independent contractor to deal with customer service requests.

littleroundman
12-05-2012, 06:35 AM
Roger Stockburger (http://www.facebook.com/BannersBrokerAustralia) The exciting (and encouraging thing) is that Banners Broker have apparently bought their own building for company HQ. Big improvement over that garage photo, BBHQ on top of a garage. Hilarious! I recall Michael Dell started out from a Garage, as did two other guys Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs.
The sad thing about Banners Broker is that their new headquarters won't be as lavish and impressive as Google's, so the trolls are going have a feeding frenzy . Faster servers, better customer service, my guess is they'll set up individual departments and structure the company and management/department hierarchy properly to take it to the next level. There's scope for lots of improvement with customer service, support, support tickets and telephone support, I got in Aug 8 this year, then there was 100'000 affiliates, now around 265'000? That's insane, and growing a company and running it to accommodate that sort of growth is incredible. Soon they're likely to have departments, accounts for affiliate withdrawals, tracking of sales credits, compliance, marketing, affiliate support. If Banners Broker has the formula and numbers right, it's destined to become a force to be reckoned with in the on-line advertising world. It would be a shame if this was set up as a short-term gig, because the money's out there in the on-line advertising world. A business concept like Banners Broker is brilliant, whether it's a scam or a ponzi, do your own due diligence. I have my opinions and concerns, but from what I can see, it seems pretty legit to me right now at this time....

So, take out the "apparently" and the "my guess" and the "there's scope" and the "they're likely" and the "it's destined" and the "it seems" and what "facts" are we left with ???

How about this little gem:
A business concept like Banners Broker is brilliant, whether it's a scam or a ponzi, do your own due diligence.

I mean, c'mon now, people, a little bit of common sense here, please.

Rogers' statement is one of the biggest lots of male bovine excreta disguised an an informed "opinion" I've ever had the displeasure to read.

Only a confirmed "true believer" or desperado could read it without choking on his/her CornFlakes

Hypanor
12-05-2012, 06:57 AM
BannersBroker (http://www.bannersbroker.com/main/welcome_canada)
Independent contractor to deal with customer service requests.

Cheers, interesting that Banners Broker Canada no longer exists in name.......

You can always tell whether a T&C has been done properly, by the grammar and spelling. Theirs obviously didn't go anywhere near a company, sorry lawyer, for checking when there are glaring errors like this:

2 License. I understand that I am contracting with Banners Broker International and/or the affiliate company registered in my country of residence for the purchase and promotion of its products in order to gain referrals under their compensation plan. I have the right (but I am not the obligation) to:

And I know this bit has been covered before but who would agree to this in their right mind:
and I agree to compensate, hold harmless, and defend Banners Broker International and its affiliate companies from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from my use or misuse of the Banners Broker site

AshKen1
12-05-2012, 07:51 AM

Jason

Interesting bits on the website

The bloke doing the spiel has had a hair cut!
Eventbrite still mentioned on home page
International Head Office address: 35 New Road, Belize City, Belize CA

Just noticed 30 day refund policy only applies to ad-pub combo only. Was that there before?

Stellar Point, Inc - that was the name that BB in Canada changed it to recently

Hypanor
12-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Eventbrite still mentioned on home page

But doesn't work, and hasn't been for a while. It could be because they haven't listed anything though.

samuel.r
12-05-2012, 08:59 AM
I loves me a good old fashioned Freudian slip. I think we would agree with the esteemed Mr. Stokes on this one:

My Notes From The Banners broker World Tour In Dublin | Mark Stokes (http://www.mark-stokes.com/my-notes-from-the-banners-broker-world-tour-in-dublin)

Hey - research assignment for anyone willing to do it -- find out the address of the new 15,000 sq. ft. building they bought in Canada. Live Help should surely know the address, I would think.

I want to send them a congratulatory flower arrangement or perhaps fruit basket.

Julie Diligent
12-05-2012, 09:05 AM
International Head Office address: 35 New Road, Belize City, Belize CA

That's the registered 'brass-plate' address of MONETIZE GROUP INCORPORATED (http://www.monetizegroup.com)., apparently 'The Parent Company of Banners Broker'.

Hypanor
12-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Just wanted to let you know that Banners Broker took my money. I invested $450 via Solid trust pay,,,there is zero in my account and they wont answer my support tickets for 10 days,,or even talk me via live Support,,,they cut me off halfway through chat. Now they must have my IP locked because they have Live chat up, but wont let me through. For those considering joining don't be fooled by the hype,,,these guys are a super scam. Beware and use safer methods of investing!

Marty Ware 9 hours ago

The program was built by very clever people.With multi stream money input ,main money transfer from member to member is very well hiden and supported,coverd by PRO FORMA advertising sales and tressy performances.How long will this convoy supply growing hunger for money is not easy to say.What we know is that in one point growing withdrawal numbers will cause collapse or restart - in both cases some will lose a fortune

lokrum100 2 months ago 3

Banner Brokers Scam | Is Banners Broker Legitimate? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=aGlAvPiHyFE)

Hypanor
12-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Negative comments plastered all over Facebook http://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokernetwork

Abhishek Milind I have no received payment since 40 days
25 November at 11:18 · Like

Jake Whitcher I have funds ($481) i have not received since it was scheduled to be deposited into my bank account 58 days ago. No help with support ticket's or live support either.'
25 November at 15:02 · Like

Julien Sellier Same for me pending since 55 days now
25 November at 15:48 · Like

Daniel Le I don't know if I'm the only person, I can't withdraw money from BB to Payza or STP. Payza is currently out of order. STP just doesn't work for reasons I'll never understand.
Bank withdrawl? There's no function to do that.
27 November at 13:44 · Like

Paul Barnett Funded e-wallet last night with Allied - balance has not changed in e-wallet. When will this be fixed?
29 November at 01:56 · Like

Costas Mavromoustakis Need help from somebody that had same problem.I used Allied wallet from BB page to fund the wallet of one new member and the money nowhere to be found.Balance its zero.Lock in to Allied account and the transaction is completed.no reply from anybody, tried emailing BB ,Tried Allied .instant chat.Nothing.l
Sunday at 21:47 · Like · 1

Nikolina Žižek hahahaha...you made my day...people waiting more then 40 days...legal company would never make people waiting so long...sorry the truth is quite oposite..YOU DO NOT PAY
10 minutes ago · Like

Nikolina Žižek My account is blocked..I am out totaly and ALL MY MONEY...I reported BB for that..will see what will happen.
3 minutes ago · Like

Sam N Tan Like to know more how BB work.
Yesterday at 07:42 · Like..

Nikolina Žižek better not...they block accounts very easy for no reason and then all your money say good bye
3 minutes ago · Like

Hypanor
12-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Laurie Almond Ive been waiting for my card for around 11 weeks. i have sent lots of emails to support. But there has been no reply. If any one could help me find a way to get my card on its way, i would be very greatfull :)
Like · · 19 hours ago

Fahad Khan Brother i am waiting too from the last 16 weeks
8 hours ago · Like..

Jonathan Couturier then there is a problem, contact support
7 hours ago · Like..

Fahad Khan @ Jonathan. Already sent 3 emails to the support but they haven't Done any action
6 hours ago · Like

Julie Diligent
12-05-2012, 10:43 AM
And another intelligent, articulate poster on Finchy's blog (http://finchsells.com/2012/10/21/banners-broker-scam-dont-let-it-affect-you/):

Thank you for taking this stand against Banners Broker.

I joined BB about 4 months ago in order to be eligible for an advertising co-op my sponsor was soon to launch for a completely separate business. It was a terrible mistake on my part. I am usually diligent about doing research before I get involved in something, but I didn’t this time because I truly trusted my sponsor and wanted access to his co-op. Now I realize that I’m going to learn a very costly lesson. I put in thousands of dollars, and have yet to see a penny.

After a couple months elapsed, having not gotten a SINGLE lead from the campaigns I was running, I began to question the legitimacy of their alleged advertising. I raised concerns about BB in the Facebook group for the aforementioned co-op, and was told not to be “negative” and my posts were deleted. From that point on, I was privately messaging any new members to the group to warn them about BB until being booted from the group about a week ago.

There are several large BB facebook groups where members constantly post their virtual “earnings” (not withdrawable, mind you). Any mention of legitimate concerns is stifled.. the groupthink is very powerful and more and more people continue to be suckered in. It’s sad. Even though I’m going to lose a lot of money, I’m thrilled to see that your post is ranking so high in the search results, and that Banners Broker is being exposed for what it is: A FRAUD

...and they've coined the very essence of BB-bot behaviour: GROUPTHINK (http://phobias.about.com/od/glossary/g/groupthinkdef.htm).

Theseus
12-05-2012, 11:03 AM
I loves me a good old fashioned Freudian slip. I think we would agree with the esteemed Mr. Stokes on this one:

My Notes From The Banners broker World Tour In Dublin | Mark Stokes (http://www.mark-stokes.com/my-notes-from-the-banners-broker-world-tour-in-dublin)

Hey - research assignment for anyone willing to do it -- find out the address of the new 15,000 sq. ft. building they bought in Canada. Live Help should surely know the address, I would think.

I want to send them a congratulatory flower arrangement or perhaps fruit basket.

I've been racking my brains as to who Stokes and his brother James Pitsillides (L+R, below)

reminded me of, then it hit me, ironically it's the...

Driscoll Brothers, from Only Fools and Horses :RpS_lol:

Whip
12-05-2012, 12:11 PM

How does that Monkee's song go?
Then I saw Chris's face
Now I'm a believer.
Not a trace
Of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love
(uuuuuu)
I'm a believer, I couldn't leave BB
if I tried

Why would he need to say that if he knows it's legit?

AshKen1
12-05-2012, 12:46 PM

It's the bit just after the Freudian slip that I like:

"we are doing whatever it takes to ensure longevity of the company"

Is there some doubt about this chaps? I thought you lot were going to be around for years to come...

AshKen1
12-05-2012, 12:52 PM
And another intelligent, articulate poster on Finchy's blog (http://finchsells.com/2012/10/21/banners-broker-scam-dont-let-it-affect-you/):

...and they've coined the very essence of BB-bot behaviour: GROUPTHINK (http://phobias.about.com/od/glossary/g/groupthinkdef.htm).

Julie: did you see the blistering put down by Finch to a certain person called (and you may wish to look away now if you're of a squeamish disposition) "C*ck Meat Sandwich" that happened shortly after the post you quoted. It is worth a quick look at :)

Well said there Finch: if you had a like button on your blog, I would have liked that riposte a lot :)))

Julie Diligent
12-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Julie: did you see the blistering put down by Finch to a certain person called (and you may wish to look away now if you're of a squeamish disposition) "C*ck Meat Sandwich" that happened shortly after the post you quoted. It is worth a quick look at :)

I did indeed see it. But anyone who chooses a username like that evidently has neither the intelligence nor the self-awareness to know that their name alone sabotages the credibility of their post before the first word is out of the gate. I instinctively thought: "This is going to be a bunch c*ckamamie poppyc*ck". And it was.

Whip
12-05-2012, 03:32 PM
I did indeed see it. But anyone who chooses a username like that evidently has neither the intelligence nor the self-awareness to know that their name alone sabotages the credibility of their post before the first word is out of the gate. I instinctively thought: "This is going to be a bunch c*ckamamie poppyc*ck". And it was.

Well, one thing's for certain.........they are definitely cocksure of themselves.

Whip
12-05-2012, 04:09 PM
OK. We can lock this one down. I did some research and the 'blind network' does, in fact, exist:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/mice3.gif

AshKen1
12-05-2012, 04:24 PM
OK. We can lock this one down. I did some research and the 'blind network' does, in fact, exist:

You must have been using one of these new fangled mice you can get these days :RpS_wink:

Theseus
12-05-2012, 04:57 PM

That can't be right, one of them should be wearing a stripy shirt and a gold BB ring ....

Theseus
12-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Excellent article here (http://www.mitchell-attorneys.com/legal-articles/ponzi-schemes-how-to-detect-and-avoid-how-to-recover/) on Ponzi schemes, if you're still unsure about Banners Broker have a read through it and see if you can spot any key similarities...

Mundorf
12-05-2012, 06:28 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQryL1vtpzW5iUktzvwi1mWCryymiBWr ArrGY2jwgQuSb30lrrVkw

...and blind members

Theseus
12-05-2012, 09:14 PM
I suspect that will be Lesley Sequeira, the only registered director of Bannersbroker UK Ltd, with her partner, Ian Driscoll...

Theseus
12-05-2012, 09:31 PM
The one on the right you all know as Paul "Broker in the Pack" McCarthy, the other is Ana Onofre, who fronts Banners Broker India Pvt Ltd

okosh
12-05-2012, 09:37 PM

Why would he need to say that if he knows it's legit?

Because here in Australia it is a crime to participate or to promote a ponzi scheme.....

Concerned citizens should report such promotion to the Australian Federal Police......
For those here in Aus....Dial 131-AFP(131 237) or Ph: (07) 3222 1222......

Online you use this form.....
https://forms.afp.gov.au/online_forms/report_a_crime

One person doing one complaint does nothing.....A lot of people means a lot of complaints.....
So PILE ON....

okosh
12-05-2012, 09:55 PM
It look as if most of the new RS members are not going to invite Faith Sloane to help them with their BB naysaying efforts. Her next blog entry will be entertaining reading. I have it bookmarked is as an easy guide to latest cons.

Why don't you invite her to come over Judy.....Tell her that Okosh is here waiting to welcome her :RpS_wink:

littleroundman
12-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission "Scamwatch" "Report a Scam online" page (https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/694011)

littleroundman
12-05-2012, 10:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=s73Cab8HfNs

Published on Nov 10, 2012 by Roger Stockburger (http://www.youtube.com/user/shotbyrog)

Roger Stockburner promotes Banners Broker on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s73Cab8HfNs&feature=plcp)

littleroundman
12-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Just in case Mr Stockburger makes good on his threat and someone is on the receiving end of some "legal action for slander and defamation"

perhaps it might be time to educate readers exactly it is with whom they're dealing:

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/446/rogeri.gif

Roger Stockburgers' page on LinkedIn (http://au.linkedin.com/pub/roger-stockburger/1a/b59/a01)

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/779/facewq.gif

Roger Stockburgers' activerog page on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/activerog)

Playing HYIP ponzis is one thing, publishing implied threats and misleading others with regard to the law is quite another.

Then it ceases be playing "HYIP games" and becomes down right, inexcusable fraud.

Theseus
12-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Because here in Australia it is a crime to participate or to promote a ponzi scheme.....

Concerned citizens should report such promotion to the Australian Federal Police......

One person doing one complaint does nothing.....A lot of people means a lot of complaints.....
So PILE ON....

Which would explain...

"Not entirely convinced"? That's an odd phrase to use, particularly if you've "done considerable due diligence", unless of course you know you'd be committing an offence by admitting it's all a scam.

Theseus
12-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Just in case Mr Stockburger makes good on his threat and someone is on the receiving end of some "legal action for slander and defamation"

perhaps it might be time to educate readers exactly it is with whom they're dealing:

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/446/rogeri.gif

Roger Stockburgers' page on LinkedIn (http://au.linkedin.com/pub/roger-stockburger/1a/b59/a01)

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/779/facewq.gif

Roger Stockburgers' activerog page on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/activerog)

Playing HYIP ponzis is one thing, publishing implied threats and misleading others with regard to the law is quite another.

Then it ceases be playing "HYIP games" and becomes down right, inexcusable fraud.

12 years to do a C&G course? This is one smart fella :RpS_lol:

okosh
12-05-2012, 10:59 PM

If Roger Stockburger wants to take legal action against ANYONE here at realscam then I challenge him to start with me....

If Roger wants my full name and address so that he can serve me legal papers he need only come here and ask.....

I dare him.....No I double dare him to take action against me....

Theseus
12-05-2012, 11:12 PM

You may not have "recruited a single person", Roger, but you still have, regardless of how poorly, been attempting to do so, and here's the proof....

I'd also have to question why you'd go to the bother of uploading all those BB recruiting videos to Youtube if you weren't trying to earn out of it.

But wait, you must be telling the truth....

Sorry I doubted you :RpS_wink:

Hypanor
12-05-2012, 11:25 PM

So PILE ON....

Just to clarify - the AFP will not act on this as it is not classed as a Commonwealth crime. Any complaints should be made to Scamwatch, who will call upon the resources of the AFP if necessary.
https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/694011

You do not necessarily need to be a 'victim' to make a complaint.

Hypanor
12-05-2012, 11:30 PM

I get lost sometimes with all the links and info I've gathered on the Australian arm of BB - can you point me to where these threats are made please?

Alkibone
12-05-2012, 11:34 PM

But wait, you must be telling the truth....

Sorry I doubted you :RpS_wink:

Roger's probable motto: "It's sincerity that sells. Learn to fake that and you've cracked it."

littleroundman
12-06-2012, 01:39 AM
If Roger Stockburger wants to take legal action against ANYONE here at realscam then I challenge him to start with me....

If Roger wants my full name and address so that he can serve me legal papers he need only come here and ask.....

I dare him.....No I double dare him to take action against me....

Hey,

respect your elders and get back in line, please.

If ANYONE is gonna be summonsed, I reserve first dibs.

littleroundman
12-06-2012, 01:47 AM
I get lost sometimes with all the links and info I've gathered on the Australian arm of BB - can you point me to where these threats are made please?

Here ya go, post #3119 (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index104.html#post34904) from a few pages back on this thread:

http://www.realscam.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe http://www.realscam.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897-post34904/#post34904)

http://www.realscam.com/attachments/f8/2129d1354745454-banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-roger-stockburger-scammer.jpg

okosh
12-06-2012, 02:09 AM
Hey,

respect your elders and get back in line, please.

If ANYONE is gonna be summonsed, I reserve first dibs.

But I posted first.....So that makes me first in line.....

Since I'm such a nice guy I'm happy to share with you the papers that will never come :RpS_laugh:

Hypanor
12-06-2012, 02:33 AM
Here ya go,

Thanks. He must have deleted it as its not on his facebook that I can see.

EagleOne
12-06-2012, 02:56 AM
But I posted first.....So that makes me first in line.....

Since I'm such a nice guy I'm happy to share with you the papers that will never come :RpS_laugh:

I think you and LRM should get in line. Since I live the closest to their headquarters, I should have the honors of being the first one they sue. But since I am such a nice guy, I'll let you both be a part of my defense team. How about it?

okosh
12-06-2012, 02:56 AM
Thanks. He must have deleted it as its not on his facebook that I can see.

Or he **** his pants when I double dared him:RpS_laugh:

littleroundman
12-06-2012, 03:03 AM
I think you and LRM should get in line. Since I live the closest to their headquarters, I should have the honors of being the first one they sue. But since I am such a nice guy, I'll let you both be a part of my defense team. How about it?

Indian giver,

You just KNOW there's not going to be a letter, a summons, a subpoena OR a defense team, don't you ??

In fact, it's far more likely Mr Stockburger will be waaaaaaaay too busy explaining what's happened to this multi million dollar "international advertising platform" and the members' money to his "downline" to be in the least concerned with taking any form of "action" against any forum or news organization.

EagleOne
12-06-2012, 04:05 AM
Indian giver,

You just KNOW there's not going to be a letter, a summons, a subpoena OR a defense team, don't you ??

In fact, it's far more likely Mr Stockburger will be waaaaaaaay too busy explaining what's happened to this multi million dollar "international advertising platform" and the members' money to his "downline" to be in the least concerned with taking any form of "action" against any forum or news organization.

Of course, but it sure is fun to dream though. :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Mundorf
12-06-2012, 05:18 AM
I think he is more angry on the fact that he can not undertake anything (and he would loooooove to) then on us bringing the facts about his work

Poyol
12-06-2012, 05:47 AM
I've had two threats of legal action and no letters.

Jason

Hypanor
12-06-2012, 05:53 AM
A little off message, but listening to my itunes just now and a track came on that just seemed so appropriate for the next audience of the Banners Broker World Tour - a little ditty called "Can I play with madness" by my old rock heroes Dickinson/Smith/Harris (AKA Iron Maiden). They obviously had the foresight to see Banners Broker coming 14 years ago...

Can I play with madness - the prophet stared at his crystal ball
Can I play with madness - there's no vision there at all
Can I play with madness - the prophet looked and he laughed at me
Can I play with madness - he said you're blind too blind to see

Hypanor
12-06-2012, 05:57 AM
I've had two threats of legal action and no letters.

Jason

I'll send you one if you like, no need to wait for someone else to make one up. Some questions though:

On a nice letterhead, or something tacky?
With or without spelling and grammatical errors?
From a lawyer, or just a company?

Hypanor
12-06-2012, 06:09 AM
Banners Broker Australia
51 minutes ago.

Attention!
This is a private information sharing page within BB network. No negative wording acceptable. If anyone thinks that this opportunity is not suitable for you, please leave the page. Remember, this is a private page for BB members and our prospects only!!

Darn it, they've finally gotten around to cleaning up their page and deleting all the nasty comments that were on there. Now its just Roger talking to himself!

littleroundman
12-06-2012, 06:18 AM
Remember, this is a private page for BB members and our prospects only!!

Some things Mr Banners Broker Australia needs to remember:

* This is the internet in 2012. There is no "private" on Facebook, unless you make it so.

* If we can read it, who else can read it ???

* Banners Broker ceased being "under the radar" long ago.

AshKen1
12-06-2012, 07:33 AM
On Facebook right now! From BB Australia page!! Fair dinkum :)

"For anyone who has attended recent meetings, it has been said that the practice of selling panels to new beginners in BB for cash is a good way to conduct your business. I want to make it perfectly clear that this practise is not approved by the company and if anyone caught doing so is in breach of losing their account if found guilty of wholesaling panels. Please be warned and as we don't want people losing access to their account based on a recommendation"

How to make friends and influence people - not

Hypanor
12-06-2012, 08:45 AM
Wow, this one has all the answers!
http://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokernetwork

Angela Juanita Delorme Fact 1: As stated many times, nobody can find the ads. Other than a few token (quite silly) ads run by them directly, there is no “footprint” of BB advertising on the internet.

If you know what the blind network means, and how it works, you would not have said this. Of course you can’t see ads in the blind network, they are rotating and switching as they fits your profile. Did you ever advertise with Google Adwords? Where does Google place these ads besides their own website. Where can you find your ad? It’s on one of the million websites Google has space on.

Fact 2: The program was announced in 2010 as a “Straightline Doubler Cycler”, and was exclusively announced on HYIP/MLM websites. If you don’t know what “doubler cycler” means, research it.

Who made the announcements, was it Banners Broker themselves or were these the affiliates now cancelled because of this? They indeed used some of these terms on Twitter, but isn’t a company allowed to change the way they express their business?

Fact 3: The guys who started BB or who are now the leaders of it have zero credentials or history in the advertising business. They do, however, have a long history in MLM / Pyramid schemes.

Why should they have a history in advertisement? They are a BROKER, not an advertiser or publisher. It was only Rajiv who accidentally worked in such a company before that decided to stop their activities. Does it make all the employees crooks.

Fact 4: BB refuses to work with you as a publisher, if you contact them with an offer to put traffic out on a well-positioned, high-traffic website. Several of us have tried this and were not able to even talk to anyone.

You can become a publisher at Banners Broker, just register as an affiliate and register your website as a publisher website. Have you tried to send an email to Google telling them you have a publisher site with loads of traffic? They will just tell you to follow their procedures and register at their website through the AdSense program.

Fact 5: BB refuses to work with out as an advertiser, if you contact them with an offer to buy a large block of advertising. Again, several of us have tried this and BB is completely unequipped to handle the request.

You can become a advertiser at Banners Broker, just register as an affiliate and purchase impressions and start campaigns. Have you tried to send an email to Google telling them you have a banner you want to place? They will just tell you to follow their procedures and register at their website through the AdWords program.

Fact 6: There is no organic traffic. BB offers the “choice network” to members, with no disclaimer whatsoever about it being in “test mode” — and Jamie Waters himself demonstrates how to make money from using the “choice network”. However, when pressed on the complete lack of utility or credibility regarding this network, people quickly say “it is in test mode”. This is not disclosed to any members via the dashboard, back office or on the BB website, anywhere.

The choice network has been implemented for a specific reason. At the moment these sites are building the traffic in order to be launched within their own blind network. In online advertising it’s all about traffic/impressions (or clicks when you do the business with the CPC model). At the moment these sites are developed with proper content. I do agree their communication can be a lot better. But hey, they just hired 23 new employees, i think that will be solved very soon

Fact 7: No businessmen (or women) in a free market economy would “discover” a business model as elegant as BB claims to be — and turn it over to anyone willing to sign up for a free membership. There are (supposedly) millions of dollars in cash flow at play here, with margins that would make the executives at Google salivate – yet the patrons who started BB decided to give it all away to the rest of us.

They are not giving anything away. In fact, we affiliates are the business model. We are the ones giving the traffic. It’s all about building a database, a network of users. Pay them well, and they will be loyal. How come we may use FaceBook for free? Because we are giving them the traffic and profile info they are selling their customers. The more traffic, the more money the advertisers will pay you.

Fact 8: BB claims to be in business with Clicksor, yet Clicksor has nowhere near the capacity to even begin to touch the advertising flow-through that BB claims to be driving. You can call Clicksor yourself (as I did) and confirm this.

BB never made any claim about Clicksor or any advertising network they are involved with. Some affiliates have said they assumed it might be Clicksor.

Fact 9: BB is not known to any of the outside advertising reporting agencies who spend 24 hours a day tracking and reporting on the online advertising business. You can call ComScore yourself (as I did) and confirm this.

Banners Broker just started 2 years ago with this business model . When you wait another 2 years they will be a big name in this industry. Then Banners Broker is a broker as their name states, they don’t own the advertising space nor do they have the advertisers. Just like a real estate broker doesn’t own the houses they sell. They place bids on advertising space and send traffic.

Fact 10: The leaders of BB never attend, present a topic at or even have a presence (like a simple information booth) at any of the big advertising conferences. This is beyond unusual for a “breakthrough” business such as BB.

Again, they are a Broker. They are only operating for 2 years now. Growing very very fast. So i can imagine their priority is not at going to conferences.

Do you know Google start in a garage, and placed their first ad 2 years after they start? They first built up their network, and made sure they had enough traffic on their search engine.

BB is growing that fast, they recently moved into their new 150.000 square feet office, are offering a 24 hour support daily, and hired 23 new employees. And you are very welcome to visite them!

about an hour ago · Like · 1

Hypanor
12-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Eventbrite is certainly distancing themselves from Banners Broker. Yesterday these two links had numerous BB events listed:

UK - http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/4973000378/es2/?rank=1&ebtv=C (Page title: Get Traffic to Your Website And Get Paid For It ! - Eventbrite)
France (CM Consulting) - http://www.eventbrite.fr/org/2794920444 (page title: CM CONSULTING on Eventbrite)

Now a search for 'banners', returns "Sorry, no banners events found"

littleroundman
12-06-2012, 09:46 AM
The Angela Juanita Delorme (http://www.facebook.com/angelajuanita.delorme) and Richard Ottens (http://www.facebook.com/Richard.Ottens2012) pages on Facebook

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/angrichtogether.jpg

The happy Banners Broker spokescouple (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=377112982379334&set=pb.100002419079137.-2207520000.1354804145&type=3&theater) at the Banners Broker Dublin gala event

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/angrich.jpg

Hypanor
12-06-2012, 09:52 AM
The start of the delaying tactics to get past christmas? Two days later, cancel the transactions!

samuel.r
12-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Since I was the progenitor of the now (in?)famous list of 10 BB facts; I will respond. Note that this is 15 minutes of my time wasted and if other drones in BB really want to continue to debate this I am not really interested.

The facts and the nonsensical rebuttals speak for themselves. Anyone who wishes to feed this back to "Angela" is welcome to do so...

Wow, this one has all the answers!
http://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokernetwork

Angela Juanita Delorme Fact 1: As stated many times, nobody can find the ads. Other than a few token (quite silly) ads run by them directly, there is no “footprint” of BB advertising on the internet.

If you know what the blind network means, and how it works, you would not have said this. Of course you can’t see ads in the blind network, they are rotating and switching as they fits your profile. Did you ever advertise with Google Adwords? Where does Google place these ads besides their own website. Where can you find your ad? It’s on one of the million websites Google has space on.

Yes I have. When I place ads via AdWords, within a few hours I can visit popular websites related to my ad demographics and I can see my ads showing up. It's a pretty neat feeling seeing that and knowing that thousands of people are also seeing it. My sales results at my retail website(s) also feel the impact, almost immediately.

Fact 2: The program was announced in 2010 as a “Straightline Doubler Cycler”, and was exclusively announced on HYIP/MLM websites. If you don’t know what “doubler cycler” means, research it.

Who made the announcements, was it Banners Broker themselves or were these the affiliates now cancelled because of this? They indeed used some of these terms on Twitter, but isn’t a company allowed to change the way they express their business?

This announcement was made on BB official twitter account, and blog site. It has long since been removed, but some people have grabbed screenshots for posterity. This 'stroz' guy has little credibility in my opinion (since he seems to be pimping his own scams) -- but he did capture this history:

Fact 3: The guys who started BB or who are now the leaders of it have zero credentials or history in the advertising business. They do, however, have a long history in MLM / Pyramid schemes.

Why should they have a history in advertisement? They are a BROKER, not an advertiser or publisher. It was only Rajiv who accidentally worked in such a company before that decided to stop their activities. Does it make all the employees crooks.

Didn't say they were crooks, only that they were involved in pyramid schemes before. Look up Ian Driscoll and David Hooker; these guys run in the same MLM circles. Also Raj can say all he wants about "accidentally" working for a scam that was shut down by the Canadian competition bureau. Unless he is mentally challenged or was simply stuffing envelopes for them, there is no way you can convince me he didn't know something was not right about that "dream home" scheme he was selling. Please.

Furthermore, don't tell me they don't need to have some experience or history in advertising. Since when can you become a high powered broker in a highly technical business without knowing anything about the business? The (now removed) videos from Kul and the recent debacle from Paul McCarthy painfully show what happens when someone is a pretender and reality bites them.

Fact 4: BB refuses to work with you as a publisher, if you contact them with an offer to put traffic out on a well-positioned, high-traffic website. Several of us have tried this and were not able to even talk to anyone.

You can become a publisher at Banners Broker, just register as an affiliate and register your website as a publisher website. Have you tried to send an email to Google telling them you have a publisher site with loads of traffic? They will just tell you to follow their procedures and register at their website through the AdSense program.

Fair point. I guess this guy didn't follow the procedures right?

BannersBroker... verdict: scam | philsmy.com (http://philsmy.com/2012/10/bannersbroker-verdict-scam/)

Fact 5: BB refuses to work with out as an advertiser, if you contact them with an offer to buy a large block of advertising. Again, several of us have tried this and BB is completely unequipped to handle the request.

You can become a advertiser at Banners Broker, just register as an affiliate and purchase impressions and start campaigns. Have you tried to send an email to Google telling them you have a banner you want to place? They will just tell you to follow their procedures and register at their website through the AdWords program.

I haven't emailed Google with a request like that. But I have emailed, spoken with and had meetings with a little company called Ogilvy & Mather, who designed and ran a $250,000 Google adwords campaign for me in 2011. They are an advertising broker in this regard, and they certainly didn't tell me to just register with AdWords and follow their procedure. In fact, I had a dedicated account rep. Just for giggles I tried asking the same questions of BB and was told that their sales executive phone number was unlisted and not allowed to be given out. I had to submit a "help ticket" instead.

Fact 6: There is no organic traffic. BB offers the “choice network” to members, with no disclaimer whatsoever about it being in “test mode” — and Jamie Waters himself demonstrates how to make money from using the “choice network”. However, when pressed on the complete lack of utility or credibility regarding this network, people quickly say “it is in test mode”. This is not disclosed to any members via the dashboard, back office or on the BB website, anywhere.

The choice network has been implemented for a specific reason. At the moment these sites are building the traffic in order to be launched within their own blind network. In online advertising it’s all about traffic/impressions (or clicks when you do the business with the CPC model). At the moment these sites are developed with proper content. I do agree their communication can be a lot better. But hey, they just hired 23 new employees, i think that will be solved very soon

Please. This nonsense is not even worth responding to. There is no defense of the 'choice network'; it's a scam within a scam to try to impress the internet neophytes that BB sucks in. 23 new employees do do what? Create more websites like "careerdonkey.com". I know a classroom full of third graders that could do a better job for you, if you are interested...

Fact 7: No businessmen (or women) in a free market economy would “discover” a business model as elegant as BB claims to be — and turn it over to anyone willing to sign up for a free membership. There are (supposedly) millions of dollars in cash flow at play here, with margins that would make the executives at Google salivate – yet the patrons who started BB decided to give it all away to the rest of us.

They are not giving anything away. In fact, we affiliates are the business model. We are the ones giving the traffic. It’s all about building a database, a network of users. Pay them well, and they will be loyal. How come we may use FaceBook for free? Because we are giving them the traffic and profile info they are selling their customers. The more traffic, the more money the advertisers will pay you.

"We are the ones giving the traffic." In what parallel universe do you live, where a statement like that even remotely begins to make sense?

Fact 8: BB claims to be in business with Clicksor, yet Clicksor has nowhere near the capacity to even begin to touch the advertising flow-through that BB claims to be driving. You can call Clicksor yourself (as I did) and confirm this.

BB never made any claim about Clicksor or any advertising network they are involved with. Some affiliates have said they assumed it might be Clicksor.

OK, then BB should disclose their joint partnerships with the "big" ad networks they claim to work with. What are they afraid of? I've seen press releases issued for far less meaningful business relationships; the forging of an advertising powerhouse like BB working with one or more of the top ad networks is huge news and would be a real credibility boost for all companies involved. So, where's the announcement?

Fact 9: BB is not known to any of the outside advertising reporting agencies who spend 24 hours a day tracking and reporting on the online advertising business. You can call ComScore yourself (as I did) and confirm this.

Banners Broker just started 2 years ago with this business model . When you wait another 2 years they will be a big name in this industry. Then Banners Broker is a broker as their name states, they don’t own the advertising space nor do they have the advertisers. Just like a real estate broker doesn’t own the houses they sell. They place bids on advertising space and send traffic.

So we have to wait 4 years for a >$100M per year advertising company to crack the radar with ComScore? What exactly are you smoking?

Fact 10: The leaders of BB never attend, present a topic at or even have a presence (like a simple information booth) at any of the big advertising conferences. This is beyond unusual for a “breakthrough” business such as BB.

Again, they are a Broker. They are only operating for 2 years now. Growing very very fast. So i can imagine their priority is not at going to conferences.

This makes no sense whatsoever, and gives us a clue as to the absolute lack of industry understanding from the person who made this statement.

Do you know Google start in a garage, and placed their first ad 2 years after they start? They first built up their network, and made sure they had enough traffic on their search engine.

Google started as a website indexing/search and page-ranking graduate research project between two Stanford University students. They set up formal business in a garage in Sept 1998 and only two months later were cited in PC magazine. In 2000 they launched AdWords, to monetize the huge intellectual property they had created via search. By this point they had >$25M in venture capital from investors who saw the vision and believed in it. Back to Fact #7 - if BB had somehow cracked the secret code on par with the breakthrough that Google was, they would have had investors lined up to fund them. Continued comparison with Google is going to eventually do only one thing. Piss Google off.

BB is growing that fast, they recently moved into their new 150.000 square feet office, are offering a 24 hour support daily, and hired 23 new employees. And you are very welcome to visite them!

Yes! I would definitely like to visit them. Please give me the street address of the new facility. No UPS store mailbox please, the actual street address.

about an hour ago · Like · 1

samuel.r
12-06-2012, 11:01 AM
oh no. I just responded to someone whose entire professional career consisted of working at a copying service center:

Google Maps (http://www.google.com/maps?q=&layer=c&z=17&iwloc=A&sll=52.216491,5.950688&cid=18161089183045338527&cbp=13,160.4,-0.0,0,0&panoid=BtG6JDk43LjGdu3YKfCyYQ&q=Copy+Service+Eclipse+Apeldoorn&sa=X&ei=9MDAUNHuCufLyQGAhoCwDQ&ved=0CI0BEKcf)

Can you guys please warn me next time.

AshKen1
12-06-2012, 01:26 PM
oh no. I just responded to someone whose entire professional career consisted of working at a copying service center:

Google Maps (http://www.google.com/maps?q=&layer=c&z=17&iwloc=A&sll=52.216491,5.950688&cid=18161089183045338527&cbp=13,160.4,-0.0,0,0&panoid=BtG6JDk43LjGdu3YKfCyYQ&q=Copy+Service+Eclipse+Apeldoorn&sa=X&ei=9MDAUNHuCufLyQGAhoCwDQ&ved=0CI0BEKcf)

Can you guys please warn me next time.

Sorry was out this afternoon, otherwise I would have um, well, ....

But thank you for re-debunking the myths being perpetuated. I appreciated the lesson even if no-one else did. Cheers!

:)

samuel.r
12-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Sorry was out this afternoon, otherwise I would have um, well, ....

But thank you for re-debunking the myths being perpetuated. I appreciated the lesson even if no-one else did. Cheers!

:)

Not a problem and the bit about the gal from the copy center was only a joke. I should have put one of those little smiley things at the end :RpS_wink:

AshKen1
12-06-2012, 01:45 PM
@samuel.r

After that post, I'm not surprised you felt the need to be humorous ;) (If it were humerous, I think I'd be giving you the elbow - dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Anyway, it's probably a dry cleaners by now ...

noname999
12-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Wow, Heraldo on MMg must be the stupidest person posting there. - And thats really saying something. Long may he post. He must be the biggest BB deterent available. Actually no, that accolade would still rest with Paul Mc...:RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Theseus
12-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Another cheeky little scamp from BB - 20 year old Ashley Campbell, pictured here with the self-styled genius "Chris Smith".

Not content with consorting with Canadian scammers our little Irish cherub is keen to highlight his links to other well-known conmen this side of the Atlantic, including our murine friend of old, Simon Stepsys...

So young Ashley will have 300 angry "investors" at his door when this all goes tits-up, so just because I'm such a nice guy, here's where you'll find him...

actually, I'd assume that's where you'll find mummy and daddy, young Ashley will no doubt be keeping a low profile, or trying to figure out where his friend and mentor Stepsys has suddenly vanished to.

Oh, and speaking of Stepsys, Campbell gives an insight into that tasteful ring he wears...

Nothing says "classy business" more than handing out Delboy-type rings.....

noname999
12-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Nothing says "classy business" more than handing out Delboy-type rings.....

Shows you the kind of idiots they are targeting.

noname999
12-06-2012, 03:09 PM

Just to remind people. Seems that muppet Heraldo missed the article. If anyone fancies reposting it on MMG, would love to hear how he explains that away.

Joe_Shmoe
12-06-2012, 03:35 PM
What is that ugly growth on
Mr Smith's left shoulder?

noname999
12-06-2012, 03:36 PM
A lesser spotted shill?

okosh
12-06-2012, 04:47 PM
A lesser spotted shill?

Ding, Ding, Ding....We have a winner.......

Theseus
12-06-2012, 04:49 PM
What is that ugly growth on
Mr Smith's left shoulder?

I'm still wondering how, in all seriousness, Campbell managed to put the words "no bullshit hype, nothing shady" under a picture of Simon Stepsys, I'd have thought he was the very embodiment of "bullshit" and "shady".

Skyliner
12-06-2012, 05:09 PM
Looks like a leading childrens animated film character to me, wouldn't like to name names in case his princess is reading this thread

Joe_Shmoe
12-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Christmas can wait.
Mark Stokes (http://www.facebook.com/mstokes118)
‎**TRANSCRIPTS FROM BB LIVE CHAT ** [06/12/2012 08:40:00] Mark : You are now chatting with Ana Bannersbroker Canada (Canada Support) - Technical Support
07:43Ana Bannersbroker Canada: hello
07:44Ana Bannersbroker Canada: thanks for choosing bb live chat, how may i assist you today
07:45Mark : I have 2 pending payments from 10th & 15th of november to BB card, when will they be paid pleae
07:45Mark Johnson: Sorry Hi
07:46Ana Bannersbroker Canada: hello
07:46Ana Bannersbroker Canada: user name please and thank you
07:46Mark Johnson: markuk
07:49Ana Bannersbroker Canada: thank you
07:49Ana Bannersbroker Canada: just one moment please
07:49Mark Johnson: ok
07:50Ana Bannersbroker Canada: In regards to your pending withdrawal, we ask that you continue to be patient. We know there have been some delays in respect to withdrawal requests and thank you for your cooperation. You will receive your request shortly. Withdrawals take 21 business days to process and can sometimes take longer then that time frame, and we are thoroughly apologetic for the inconvenience this may cause.
07:51Mark Johnson: ok Thank for Help
07:53Ana Bannersbroker Canada: your very welcome
07:53Ana Bannersbroker Canada: hope you have a great day
07:54Mark Johnson: you too thank you
[06/12/2012 08:40:53] Mark Johnson (markuk): now we know it will take approx 21 business days we can budget to suit

EagleOne
12-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Well the finchsells blog has hit the big-time. Rod Cook of MLM Watchdog is linking to it on his website.

For those of you who do not know who Rod Cook is, he is a major promoter of MLM's, and has received many awards in the MLM community for his support of MLM and exposing the Ponzi's/Scams in MLM. Just so you know, he called BB a Super Ponzi, which didn't sit well with the BB members that read his site. So he came back with the link to finchsells blog.

I do expect the finchsells blog will be getting a lot more hits than it is already. Driving more people to get the truth.

Theseus
12-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Christmas can wait.
Mark Stokes (http://www.facebook.com/mstokes118)
‎**TRANSCRIPTS FROM BB LIVE CHAT ** [06/12/2012 08:40:00] Mark : You are now chatting with Ana Bannersbroker Canada (Canada Support) - Technical Support
07:44Ana Bannersbroker Canada: thanks for choosing bb live chat, how may i assist you today
07:45Mark : I have 2 pending payments from 10th & 15th of november to BB card, when will they be paid pleae
07:50Ana Bannersbroker Canada: In regards to your pending withdrawal, we ask that you continue to be patient. We know there have been some delays in respect to withdrawal requests and thank you for your cooperation. You will receive your request shortly. Withdrawals take 21 business days to process and can sometimes take longer then that time frame, and we are thoroughly apologetic for the inconvenience this may cause.
[06/12/2012 08:40:53] Mark Johnson (markuk): now we know it will take approx 21 business days we can budget to suit

Ana seems to be a popular name at BB, could "Ana" at customer support in Canada really be the same "Ana" that fronts BB India?

GlimDropper
12-06-2012, 11:09 PM
I think I just realized something, Banners Brokers is not only using a blind advertising network, the system goes beyond that.

In a regular advertising network you know what ads you are showing and you know where they are being shown. This lets you verify click thrus and better decide how to spend your advertising dollars. But a blind network removes the need to do this, it decides where your money is being spent for you. And in a normal payment plan you see real money going into real accounts but Banner Brokers business genius is one step ahead yet again. Don't you see? They're using a blind payment network so you'll never have to decide how to spend your money. They are paying people but sometimes people don't click on their ewallet so BB moves that payment to another affiliate, sometimes as often as every 20 minutes. This maximizes that payment's exposure while lowering the overall cost of payments to everybody. That's how they can afford to pay so much, you never know for sure when you'll be paid.

Theseus
12-07-2012, 12:46 AM
I'm sure this has probably been posted before, but.....

Let me get this straight, he pushed a button on his phone" and panels were "capping all over the place"?

Is this a multi-million dollar company or a cross between a game show and an Austin Powers movie?

Seriously, who falls for this crap?

Hypanor
12-07-2012, 01:22 AM
Ridiculous, isn't it.

Interesting theory on the eWallet, how did you come to this conclusion?

EagleOne
12-07-2012, 01:57 AM

Let me get this straight, he pushed a button on his phone" and panels were "capping all over the place"?

Is this a multi-million dollar company or a cross between a game show and an Austin Powers movie?

Obviously this poster and God knows how many more. When you are desperate for any good news, this is all it takes to get people all giddy and forget they are not getting paid. Give it a couple of days and reality will set in that all those panels capping all over the place meant absolutely nothing. It was just a slight of hand card trick only using his phone instead of a deck of cards.

Theseus
12-07-2012, 02:40 AM
I could be wrong but didn't Pawly-bhoy say on the radio that income wasn't guaranteed?

Ah, yes...

That's odd, because on the 23rd of last month, or only a few days before, the lovely Simon posted this video on Youtube...

BannersBroker Ireland 2012 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOK9gMCeg-M)

hold on, what was that you said at around the 1 minute mark, Simon?

"the company are going to earn you revenue twice to the amount of what you paid for them, so if you bought a thousand dollars worth of panels the company are going to earn revenue for two thousand dollars"

That sounds awfully as if you're suggesting that BB will double an investor, sorry an affiliate's money....

AshKen1
12-07-2012, 04:06 AM
I think I just realized something, Banners Brokers is not only using a blind advertising network, the system goes beyond that.

In a regular advertising network you know what ads you are showing and you know where they are being shown. This lets you verify click thrus and better decide how to spend your advertising dollars. But a blind network removes the need to do this, it decides where your money is being spent for you. And in a normal payment plan you see real money going into real accounts but Banner Brokers business genius is one step ahead yet again. Don't you see? They're using a blind payment network so you'll never have to decide how to spend your money. They are paying people but sometimes people don't click on their ewallet so BB moves that payment to another affiliate, sometimes as often as every 20 minutes. This maximizes that payment's exposure while lowering the overall cost of payments to everybody. That's how they can afford to pay so much, you never know for sure when you'll be paid.

I am not quite sure if I've grasped this properly so I'm going away to think about it. One thing though: what makes you say they move the payment possibly every 20 minutes? How did you come to that conclusion?

I tell you what that reminds me of: the old sleight of hand trick with the pea and the shells. The pea is there, but you move it round fast enough....

So Chris Smith may be the genius that he is being lauded as, just not necessarily for the right reasons?

okosh
12-07-2012, 04:20 AM
I am not quite sure if I've grasped this properly so I'm going away to think about it. One thing though: what makes you say they move the payment possibly every 20 minutes? How did you come to that conclusion?

I tell you what that reminds me of: the old sleight of hand trick with the pea and the shells. The pea is there, but you move it round fast enough....

So Chris Smith may be the genius that he is being lauded as, just not necessarily for the right reasons?

It's simple....First they don't pay you.....Then 20 minutes later they don't pay you again....

Mundorf
12-07-2012, 04:38 AM

BB is all Hollywood.The show must go on from day to day.Sunshine only and everywhere.Fancy cloths,big parties,finest dinners,glamour dances,lot of smiling,enthusiastic words - as the inside is dead,fake and just a big ,nasty lie,outside must be state of the art - superficiality as a plan,vision,intention...with another words - as the money has not the main purpose ( trade or production),it must shine just as money - like a face of a gorgeous women with beautiful eyes but can not move and can not speak...who falls for such women?? - those who only want to see the form and can only "love" the form

hendyphilhendy
12-07-2012, 04:57 AM
Hi guys

I am now back in the land of the living! Been following some of the posts with interest. Will make time to comment on some of it at somepoint; however, have a busy day of office catch up today!

noname999
12-07-2012, 05:04 AM

You don't seriously think Chris is the real boss, do you?

noname999
12-07-2012, 05:15 AM
I see the shills are back making false claims. It used to be in the hundreds, now its in the thousands. They must be getting really desperate...

AshKen1
12-07-2012, 05:53 AM
You don't seriously think Chris is the real boss, do you?

:shocked: You mean he's not? Oh! :shocked:

:RpS_wink:

hendyphilhendy
12-07-2012, 05:59 AM
The one things that really struck me about the Ireland thing was without doubt the increase in smoke and mirrors

i.e. when they say they have just signed up with another 'major broker' why don't they announce the name of the broker and how it is going to work. Even get them to come along and speak at the event. That would actually add credence to it.

We are cash rich - what is the point in announcing it without then publishing the relevant accounts?

Instead it all just sounds like a load of hot air that people seem to believe.

Poyol
12-07-2012, 06:28 AM
Hendy, you get my message?

Jason

AshKen1
12-07-2012, 06:29 AM
Banner Brokers thread gone!! - Page 13 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums (http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214373&page=13)

Worth a read of last few pages if you're in need of a pick me up :)

@Phil I guess we keep on judging BB by normal standards of business and behaviour. It is all smoke and mirrors: I've never seen anything like it so I get caught out/surprised by how they do carry on.

Nice to know you're feeling better.

littleroundman
12-07-2012, 07:00 AM
It is all smoke and mirrors: I've never seen anything like it so I get caught out/surprised by how they do carry on.

Stick around, AshKen,

believe me, you ain't seen nuttin', yet.

In the grand scheme of things, Banners Broker is only a minor, run-of-the-mill HYIP ponzi scam.

There's nothing new or unusual about it.

AshKen1
12-07-2012, 07:44 AM
Thought reproducing this kind of information had been prohibited? Oh well, here it is before it disappears (MMG currently at #5177). I do hope somebody doesn't lose access to the account over this.....

"Couldn't help laugh at all the negativity surrounding BB.
I started October 1st with $2575.
My earnings after 60days:"

http://i48.tinypic.com/hulmhe.jpg

Mundorf
12-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Thought reproducing this kind of information had been prohibited? Oh well, here it is before it disappears (MMG currently at #5177). I do hope somebody doesn't lose access to the account over this.....

At least he will not need to buy toilet paper for next few days.

noname999
12-07-2012, 09:12 AM

There is no hope for an idiot drone like this. He has no earnings. He has given 2575 to a scam and he has got nothing back. He is too stupid to realise this. How many times must it be said:

NUMBERS ON A SCREEN ARE NOT EARNINGS!!!

No wonder they don't question the business model when they can't even understand this concept.

Of course he will only have his account locked if he tries to withdraw. It has nothing to do with T & C.

AshKen1
12-07-2012, 09:45 AM
There is no hope for an idiot drone like this. He has no earnings. He has given 2575 to a scam and he has got nothing back. He is too stupid to realise this. How many times must it be said:

NUMBERS ON A SCREEN ARE NOT EARNINGS!!!

No wonder they don't question the business model when they can't even understand this concept.

Of course he will only have his account locked if he tries to withdraw. It has nothing to do with T & C.

I am sure I read that they have been told (by the higher ups like Smith) not to reproduce/show any figures from inside their accounts. May well have been during the Dublin spiel.

And no, as you so rightly state, they don't understand the concept.... bright,shiny figures on a bright, shiny website.

littleroundman
12-07-2012, 09:51 AM

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7038/ewal.jpg

noname999
12-07-2012, 09:51 AM
I really think whether they produce screen shots of accounts doesn't really matter. they continually break their own rules.

The only thing they are worried about is if people are withdrawing funds. that is the only threat to the scam.

All these rules are put in place as excuses for freezing accounts. But they are not the real reason accounts are blocked.

noname999
12-07-2012, 09:59 AM

So lets look at these figures...
He has put in 2575$, he has got NOTHING back. He has NO EARNINGS.

For one of our accountants: does he need to pay tax on the 8223.60 figure? If so, how much?

GlimDropper
12-07-2012, 10:23 AM

I'm sorry AshKen1, sometimes at the end of a long day I'm not nearly as amusing as I think I am (OK, sometimes earlier in the day as well). I had been reading a BB supporters explanation for why no one could find the advertisements, they were trying to explain how the BB Blind network worked. So I figured that if the mechanics of a bogus blind network could be used to explain why no one could find their advertisements perhaps the same mechanics could also be used to explain why so many people can't find their payments.

It sounded better before I typed it.

Hypanor
12-07-2012, 10:40 AM
Just reading that Faith Sloan page again, missed this the first time:
One guy named ‘azad’ wrote this:
“… banners broker is doing trade on our money and giving us comission in thre form of panels.”

Huh? Commissions = panels? I thought Commissions = cash hmmm…

Beethoven
12-07-2012, 10:54 AM

Another Big red flag of this E-wallet crap in my opinion is this: Why the hell, if your earnings are USD 8,223.60 is your amouint available to withdraw only USD 1,228.71????

This is a completely Ridiculous concept! And yet, this bizzarre situation IS NEVER QUESTIONED by the vast majority, if not all BB members!

Why the hell is it not ALL available. Why do affilliates just blindly accept this farce?

OK, so we can see that the money available to withdraw (ALLEGEDLY) is only half of what is put into the scheme so far.

Fine. BB is still £2 Grand up in this deal. The affilliate has no advantage whatsoever, yet they sing BBs praises from the rooftops whenn they see the USD 8,223.60 figure. And clever move of BB to show the USD 12,700 number to get the greedy buggers to stay in as long as possible.

Dreamstealer
12-07-2012, 10:55 AM
So lets look at these figures...
He has put in 2575$, he has got NOTHING back. He has NO EARNINGS.

For one of our accountants: does he need to pay tax on the 8223.60 figure? If so, how much?

One of the lesser problems with BB is that the front panel doesn't give all the other. Taxable profits (subject to external allowable expenses) are between £5.7k (£8.2K less £2.5k capital) and £10.2k (£12.7k less capital). Obviously as the scheme will be long gone by this time next year he won't have tax to pay! I also bet this moron with his huge earnings hasn't registered as self employed yet. People this dumb shouldn't have bank accounts for their own safety.

Dreamstealer
12-07-2012, 10:57 AM
"All the other" in last post should be "all the information". My typing is quicker than my mind- sorry for confusion

Theseus
12-07-2012, 11:16 AM
I am sure I read that they have been told (by the higher ups like Smith) not to reproduce/show any figures from inside their accounts. May well have been during the Dublin spiel.

And no, as you so rightly state, they don't understand the concept.... bright,shiny figures on a bright, shiny website.

I've noticed that Stokes etc have been very careful not to mention amounts when talking about BB "earnings", this clown seems to have missed that warning...

:RpS_lol:

What's not so funny is that a look at his website Whois, shows someone that's hiding behind false/missing details, obviously not so keen for his victims to be able to get ahold of him once it's all over :RpS_wink:

Hmm, incomplete address and a phone number that belongs to his web host. Let's dig a bit deeper...

Hmm, looks like this guy is really keen to hide his whereabouts....

keen, but not careful :RpS_lol:

iainsherriff
12-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Christmas can wait.

thought you might like to see the few posts that came after that.....

Re: Next payout for BB Cards
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2012, 09:33:56 AM »
Yes Mark, we need to budget for a month now.

« Reply #97 on: Today at 04:38:04 AM »
All my Payments (3 were outstanding) have have now gone to "PAID" status for my BB Card, even the one I lodged on the 2nd of Dec (FILLED date for this one is 13th Dec).

Things are moving along in the BB world!

« Reply #98 on: Today at 04:52:32 AM »
Yes indeedee, all my outstanding requests now gone to "PAID" with a fulfillment day of 12/12..............Next Wed US time.

Great job BB

« Reply #99 on: Today at 05:32:13 AM »
Requested 18th Nov....Date filled 7th Dec
BRILL!!!
Many thnx BB

Applaud BB & all involved 2date on awesome progress, going forward....

« Reply #100 on: Today at 06:20:44 AM »
Reqired withdraw to my BB card on 2th. Dec, got paid on 7th. Dec. will reach my card on 12th Dec.

WOW, 10days only.

Thank you BB.

« Reply #103 on: Today at 07:59:09 AM »
I have had 8 withdrawal requests showing as paid today and so one happy BB'er. What a business and what a xmas to come.

« Reply #104 on: Today at 08:04:31 AM »
Mine also went paid today.

Where does it tell you the fullfillment date

Regards

« Reply #105 on: Today at 08:15:18 AM »
in the colum to the right that says date filled.

« Reply #106 on: Today at 08:19:25 AM »
Me too, pending gone and now PAID.

« Reply #107 on: Today at 08:25:16 AM »
Hi all,

I'm a standard member and requested payment on the 4th DEC...and showing paid already, being filled on the 13/12. Also paid today from my request last month. I think things are improving all the time with BB...Blooming Brilliant!

« Reply #109 on: Today at 08:29:38 AM »
Thanks for getting there eventually BB!

Requested 12th Nov. PAID today, and also FILLED today, apparently!

Nice early Xmas prezzie!

« Reply #110 on: Today at 08:49:27 AM »
I got paid as well! Only requested it on the 3rd of Dec... Happy Days!

« Reply #111 on: Today at 08:58:43 AM »
My husband, me, my mum and father in law have all had payments actioned today so should see the funds shortly. Yippee.

We all love BB, it rocks

« Reply #112 on: Today at 09:38:28 AM »
Dear all, BB has processed my withdrawal request to my BB card as well. Started business 2 months ago, got my card half way through, and requested some money, got paid within 10 days, hahah!!! Hope everybody gets paid soon:) love BB

« Reply #113 on: Today at 09:42:00 AM »
Wow, I made a request on 3rd December and its already showing PAID - Date filled 13-12-2012.

« Reply #114 on: Today at 10:25:22 AM »
nov PAID 7th Dec
Dec PAID 13 Dec
BB comes through again

« Reply #115 on: Today at 10:25:48 AM »
PAID!!!
within the family, we had 14 BB Card withdrawals pending between 6-11 and 4-12 and today... they ALL say PAID ;D ;D.

BB... they always come through in the end...

« Reply #116 on: Today at 10:53:25 AM »
Whoooo! 3 requests paid today!

Fulfilment date is on the right hand side in the Withdrawal Logs...

« Reply #117 on: Today at 12:26:25 PM »
Me too.

3 requests paid.

2 due to be filled today and the other on 12th.

Happy Banners Christmas

Maxwell says Realscam members are BIASED!! (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index107.html#post34286)

Joe promotes my Bannersbroker site for me.Thanks Joe! (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index112.html#post34462)
Theseus likes my Lowriders and realises Joe posted 15yr old information....DOH (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index113.html#post34474)