One of Melissa Logan's students tweeeted:
Jul 21Music is the top 20 of hardest courses and isn’t no where to be found in highest paying LOL what am I doing
Exactly! If the music advisors were competent they would be sending students to Career Services to get the students set up to do coursework that would lead to a real paying job so that they can eat when the parental units stop throwing money at them. Students could then consider numerous vocational and certificate programs that pay well and will lead to real careers. Then the students that had a future job in mind that required a degree would be in the Transfer Center and seriously pursuing something viable and following a degree plan to the letter to do it. Richland has armies of students taking piles of hours that will not transfer and not give them any marketable job skills while their parents who are kept in the dark think that they are really pursuing a college education.

Logan student retweeted the following as they like many other choir students spend their days posting pure garbage on social media as they don't appear to be serious about anything.
not to suck my own dick but all my friends are fuckin pretty