Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 4:51 PM
To: Annoyed RS Owner
Subject: Request for Removal: White/EvolvHealth/RealScam.com

Good Day Mr. ,

I am writing on behalf of Trey White to kindly request the removal of the below copied link due to the ongoing damages caused to Mr. White's reputation and business.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/trey-whit...cer-center-86/

Mr. White has worked hard to cultivate and maintain a positive reputation and pleads for your empathy and understanding in considering this request.

We thank you for your time and attention to this very important matter. If I may be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,

V
I had to do a double take. This lawyer is most hilariously trying to suggest that Trey White wants to go straight. Now, that is truly funny. We do not remove postings unless there are provably false statements of fact or court orders. At least this lawyer was very respectful and smart enough not to make any phony threats.

The statute of limitations for defamation, libel and slander in Texas is 1 year. So, nothing in this thread would be fair game to begin with since Texas has adopted the single publication rule. And, as Trey White is at least a limited public figure if not public figure, the standard for him to touch anyone that has written or spoken about him is quite high. If White was smart he would simply crawl under a rock never to be heard from again.

Those videos where he stands next to clueless and desperate Evolv reps that are introducing him as a multi-billionaire while he grins in agreement should haunt that dirty b*stard forever!

Time to take a fresh look at the Evolv scam and its scammer-in-chief!