LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 329 of 679 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,225 of 16957

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

  1. #8201
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    @Terry: Have you removed your contact details from your own website?
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

  2. #8202
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    973
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    how many staff does SP have, do these numbers include BB Canada back office and are they all based in Carlow Court?

    Lastly, BB have stated time and time again, that recruiting is not a requirement to 'grow ' your profit in BB. That being the case, that you don't need new affiliates, why bother with us over here at all, why do you see this forum as a threat?

    Quote Originally Posted by samuel.r View Post
    Terry you lied about OpenX. Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post
    Brenda, why worry? Because people here have already demonstrated that your goal isn't to find the truth about BB, but slander its name through accusations, and harass its officers and their families because you think they're part of a scam, and abuse any official information provided to them to cause as much havoc as possible.

    Samuel.r, I didn't lie about OpenX actually, and that's all I'm going to say on the matter.
    Those seem like pretty basic, easy to answer questions, Terry, why then are you so reluctant to answer them? You can't even say how may staff the company you're employed by has?

    And Mrs. Dobrott, aka littleroundman, I wonder how your husband Paul would feel if people started to harass him and visit your home in Texas making unsubstantiated claims over something you've been accused of without your accusers having any real proof of you or your company's wrongdoing? Not so much fun when things get personal is it? Isn't that the reason you use 4 different aliases and not your real name when you post on here? It's easier to attack people and companies when they can't identify you, but when they know who you are and where you live, things get a little more real don't they?
    That looks like awfully like a threat to me, Terrence.....

  3. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
  4. #8203
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    You there Terry? Have you removed your contact details from your own website?
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

  5. #8204
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    129
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post
    It's too bad most of you are too cowardly to place your real information out for everyone to see, so that you could be held accountable for your actions and words and potentially discovered for who you really are.
    Terry, your the one representing a company that is filling cheap hotel rooms with senior citizens and screwing them out of their last coin, I am not selling something, YOU are, I am not asking you to blindly believe a cock and bull story about banners panels. YOU are.

    YOU have a duty to explain yourself as YOU are the one soliciting funding.

    YOU are the fool trying to stall the imminent death of a Ponzi and have chosen to work for seasoned criminals and con artists.

    I do not get paid to be here, YOU do, if your concerns for your safety were legitimate you would be offered the full protection of the law and you know it.

    Incidentally how much did it cost banners brokers to buy you? was it enough to make a trip to jail worthwhile? is it worth looking like an absolute fool for? worth getting chucked out the Masons for bringing disrepute? come on.. how much did Terry Stern cost? and please please dont tell me they pay you in stock - that would make you even dumber than you already are

  6. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
  7. #8205
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    973
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    notice that Hooker is a Director or Stellarpoint and it was set up in Jan 2013??

    https://www.duedil.com/director/917506558/david-hooker

    There are two newly incorporated UK companies - Stellar Point Ltd and Stellar Point Inc. Ltd

    The other director in the case of the former being Rajiv Dixit, he is also the sole director of the latter.

    Interestingly Dixit has two separate UK director numbers, one for each company, and each gives a different home address for him.

  8. #8206
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    You also fail to see, whether wilfully or through limited intelligence I know not (although I suspect the former), that the BB business model simply doesn't work. The company add no value to the transactions they broker, yet claim to achieve an eye-wateringly high margin, providing a service that no-one needs. Not only that, but they then share it with a huge group of "affiliates" who, once again, add nothing to the process by way of value.

    The BB business model doesn't work huh? Please explain it to me then how you've come to such a conclusion, when you aren't willing to accept the information that's been provided to you, as approved for release by the ad networks who run the programs BB subscribes to.

    No value? Providing traffic to fulfill the contracts the ad networks already have, through a revenue sharing program is of no value? Then why do they run such programs?
    The affiliates offer no value? So when 300,000 affiliates purchase traffic to be applied to the panels (ad spaces) that BBI has revenue rights to, and that traffic results in the ad contracts the ad networks being fulfilled, that has no value?

    It's you who classify remnant ads as unworthy low-level ads, but the ad network classifies remnant ads, as advertising that hasn't had the traffic requirements met and is close to the completion of the contract period.

    I took a month before I started with Stellar Point to look over the facts, contact the suppliers and verify the process through analysing the system. I understood in about 10 minutes in talking with the ad network how the process worked from their end, and a couple of days to get used to how it worked from BBI's end. That's when I started with SP by accepting their offer. I only joined the company because it was legitimately doing business.

    So, why would a professional with over 20 years experience, and an affiliation with a centuries old organization in good standing, risk everything if they weren't sure the company they took employment with was on the level. Is it a matter of something I'm missing, or something you're missing. I'm going with the latter, because I've done my research and know what the facts are, you however, can't make the same claim.

  9. #8207
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,638
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post

    There is no call for this kind of behaviour, and no reason why people here feel that personal information needed to be applied, so that my family no longer feels safe in their own house.
    You should have thought about that before you became a PR guy for an illegal Ponzi scheme.

    But don't worry I'm sure your family will feel a lot safer when you and you cohorts are safely locked up in Prison.

    I for one can't wait.

    If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

  10. #8208
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    129
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post
    So, why would a professional with over 20 years experience, and an affiliation with a centuries old organization in good standing, risk everything if they weren't sure the company they took employment with was on the level. Is it a matter of something I'm missing, or something you're missing. I'm going with the latter, because I've done my research and know what the facts are, you however, can't make the same claim.
    Your a fu@king Idiot thats why

  11. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
  12. #8209
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    I often hit the "like" button. I wish there were a "hate" button for the last 2 posts

  13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
  14. #8210
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    @Terry: Have you removed your contact details from your website?
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

  15. #8211
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post
    The affiliates offer no value? So when 300,000 affiliates purchase traffic to be applied to the panels (ad spaces) that BBI has revenue rights to, and that traffic results in the ad contracts the ad networks being fulfilled, that has no value?
    But that's not what happens, is it, Terry?

    The affiliates give BB some money. That money is SUPPOSEDLY used to "purchase traffic which results in ad contracts being fulfilled". Given that the affiliates get DOUBLE their money back, BB must make MORE THAN DOUBLE on the deal. Sorry, but there's no way that's possible.

    Banners are a falling market where prices are exceptionally keen. There is simply nowhere in the process that prices can be more than doubled. And even if they could, BB would be using their own money to do the buying and selling, instead of giving massive profits away to affiliates who do nothing.

  16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  17. #8212
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Theseus,
    Not a threat. I've already taken action.

    papaponzi,
    I've already explained how the company works, but you've refused to accept it, even though a little research would verify my statements. Problem is, you're trying to dispute the truth and can't, so you're making things up or calling attention to details that are irrelvant. What relevance is it how many people work in Stellar Point in Whitby? Enough is my answer.

    If you believe that what I've posted is a steaming pile, then prove it. Post your evidence showing everyone how honest and accurate you are. No? Must be something to that then.

    Still waiting to see this "proof" people claim to have, that could stop all this BS, close BBI down, and prevent all those people from losing their hard earned money.

    The fact that you've turned this into personal attacks now and aren't providing any of the "proof" you claim to have, is because there isn't any. You can't back up any of your claims or accusations with anything concrete, because if you could have, you'd have done it by now.

    You want proof, well I want proof too. Show me what your genius has uncovered as far as the company truly being as you claim, a ponzi. Don't give me bullshit suppositions, assumptions or excuses as to why you can't, step up and let's see your evidence. I thought the goal was to shut the company down through providing people proof BBI is a scam, so where's the proof? Documents? Industry testimonials showing it's impossible? Any evidence that legal action has been taken against BBI stating its activities as being illegal? (Note: India is about a personal vendetta against an individual, not against BBI)

    I've already demonstrated you're a bunch of manipulative liars with hidden agendas, what have you proven? You can google my name, you don't understand how the system works despite being told several times, and you're excellent at providing people with no substance whatsoever.

    Sorry to say, but yes, you have to prove your accusations are accurate and not just malicious BS.

  18. #8213
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post
    And how would someone "verify" a Ponzi?

    When you make claims against a company, you have to have proof to back up your claims, something you've failed to do. If you don't have any proof, what you're doing is called defamation of character, and providing personal information placed out-of-context in a forum created for exposing unethical organizations, isn't legal, it's the improper use of personal information used for malicious purposes aka illegal. So far, the only ones committing a crime are the people on this site. You're the type of people that you claim to be warning people against...criminals.

    Not a single one of you actually wants to know the truth. I haven't seen one single fact you've toted as being so that's actually a fact. I've seen assumptions and distractions through manipulating what I've said, but no actual facts to support your arguments. And you claim you're doing a service. Bullshit.
    Sorry terry, we have all assumed that you read Finch's questions.....all of which offer a lot more proof and fact about bb than you ..........then again you didn't actually answer the questions that totally slammed bb as legit.....so maybe you actually didn't read them either......and another thing should a multi-million dollar company's PR man use such words as "Bullshit" that's about as professional as bb's payment service....or have I misread and misquoted you AGAIN? was it bb's service you are referring to as BULLSHIT

  19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  20. #8214
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Why won't you answer my question Terry? Its a very simple one so you shouldn't feel the need to avoid it.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

  21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  22. #8215
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,006
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post
    And Mrs. Dobrott, aka littleroundman, I wonder how your husband Paul would feel if people started to harass him and visit your home in Texas making unsubstantiated claims over something you've been accused of without your accusers having any real proof of you or your company's wrongdoing? Not so much fun when things get personal is it? Isn't that the reason you use 4 different aliases and not your real name when you post on here? It's easier to attack people and companies when they can't identify you, but when they know who you are and where you live, things get a little more real don't they?

    I think that you fell into the same false thought pattern that several recent trolls did, Terry. Those are not the same person at all. Nor even in the same country.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

  23. #8216
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    129
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    According to his FB page Simon Stepsys is on his way to BB HQ in Canada tonight. I suspect he is planning on making a very large withdrawal in person and he will most likely get it too, I would bet he will be insisting on cash , to the UK lawmen who read this, why not stick his name on the customs hotlist and search him when he get's back?

  24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  25. #8217
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkibone View Post
    But that's not what happens, is it, Terry?

    The affiliates give BB some money. That money is SUPPOSEDLY used to "purchase traffic which results in ad contracts being fulfilled". Given that the affiliates get DOUBLE their money back, BB must make MORE THAN DOUBLE on the deal. Sorry, but there's no way that's possible.

    Banners are a falling market where prices are exceptionally keen. There is simply nowhere in the process that prices can be more than doubled. And even if they could, BB would be using their own money to do the buying and selling, instead of giving massive profits away to affiliates who do nothing.
    Is it really that hard to read first, then think about what you've read before responding?

    The money paid by affiliates to purchase panels and packages, is used to purchase panels and traffic for the initial 2 complimentary cycles the affiliate receives. At the end of those cycles, the affiliate has their initial purchase back, and the same amount in inventory to use to build with. Please explain how this is a scam, when we're giving the affiliate their money back after 2 cycles complete, and then giving them the opportunity to generate online revenue from repeating what we just did for them? Sure BBI makes a profit, but every companythat sells products or services is entitled to make a profit on the sale of them.

    Since BB needs to bid on the spaces it holds, let's use a rate of $.70/1000 impressions as what the network will pay BBI for fulfilling the traffic requirements.
    BB takes that space, and says the space is worth $.15/1000 impressions but will give the affiliate $.30/1000 impressions for driving traffic to that space.
    So to help you with the math, 70-30=40 (70 cents per thousand impressions is the revenue generated from the ad space, 30 cents per thousand impressions is given to the affiliate, and 40 cents per thousand impressions is kept by BBI). Once again, no scam here, the money paid to affiliates is built into the bids for the ad space, and deposited into their eWallet or used to repurchase panels if that's what they've decided.

    Whether banners are a falling market or not isn't relevant here, because BBI doesn't get involved in the purchase of any advertising, only in generating revenue from the space. Whether banners are falling or not is a matter for the ad networks to deal with, since it's their program BBI subscribes to. You're trying to debate whether the program exists and has any value, yet what BBI offers is a variation of what ad networks currently offer. So how do you debate a system that was around before BBI even showed up on the scene?

    Your arguments don't make sense.

  26. #8218
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    @Terry: Why do you continually ignore questions that require a simple yes or no answer? Is it because you have no 'wiggle room' to avoid the question?
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

  27. #8219
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post
    So when 300,000 affiliates purchase traffic to be applied to the panels (ad spaces) that BBI has revenue rights to, and that traffic results in the ad contracts the ad networks being fulfilled, that has no value?
    Terry - I want you to read this sentence you wrote, very slowly and very carefully. I'm not kidding, I'm trying to save you here and maybe one day you'll thank me.

    Let's parse it real slow and stick with facts:

    "So when 300,000 affiliates purchase traffic"

    fact: it is impossible to purchase traffic on this scale.
    fact: even if it were possible, let's dive into a brief discussion of what internet traffic is, and how it can be purchased:

    Internet traffic consists of visitors to websites, non-robot, non-spider visitors -- human beings who have made a conscious decision to either click on a link or type a URL into their browser's address field and hit the 'enter' key.

    To purchase traffic -- in other words to get human beings to visit websites which you desire them to visit -- you need to do one of two things. You need to either advertise on publisher websites and hope that something about your ad catches their attention and they click the link and visit your own site -- or you need to somehow otherwise get them to surf to your site. That is generally accomplished by mass emailing. "You have won an iPad! Just click here!" -- that sort of thing. Standing email newsletters is another way to do it, but they generally appeal to a certain demographic and are high cost and low ROI.

    Those sites that advertise "buy traffic for your website" -- every single one of them is either running a click-farm simulator or a room full of people in a third world country paying them ten cents an hour to click on website links. Almost all publishers and networks (including Google) eventually blacklist their IP addresses.

    Purchasing legitimate internet traffic is prohibitively expensive, and as stated could never scale to the level you would need to satisfy all those affiliates and their 'traffic packs' each month. BB makes it sound like there is some vast reservoir of internet traffic "out there", waiting to be put to use by their affiliates. This is simply not the case, it's false, it's impossible, it's illogical and even if it were possible the cost would immediately render the value proposition of this arrangement to be underwater.

    The first phrase you wrote in that sentence is unquestionably incorrect.

    "to be applied to the panels (ad spaces) that BBI has revenue rights to"

    fact: No ad network in the world would hand over this kind of margin potential to BB.
    fact: No ad network reserves ad space for one particular client (I'd say 'advertiser' but I don't even know what to call BB anymore), across their publisher base. The systems are based on a bidding/auction algorithm.

    The second phrase you wrote in that sentence is unquestionably incorrect.

    "and that traffic results in the ad contracts the ad networks being fulfilled"

    fact: There is no "ad contract" around this. Publishers are not going to sit around waiting for BB affiliates to buy traffic (which is already proven false) and send that traffic to their sites.

    The third phrase you wrote in that sentence is unquestionably incorrect.

    "that has no value?"

    This last phrase is correct.

    Terry, these kinds of nonsensical claims about how the advertising business works and the relationship that BB has with these ad networks, and 300,000 affiliates buying all this "remnant traffic" to be deployed on "remnant advertising" -- it might work on a roomful of pensioners who still need to call their nephew when they need help finding the "any key" to press on their keyboard -- but for anyone who has even had a superficial experience working with a real advertising network or running a real business on the internet, it falls horribly short of reality.

    If you really believe this, and I do not think that you do, you have been swindled and you are putting yourself at risk for future prosecution based on association with this scam.

  28. Likes 13 Member(s) liked this post
  29. #8220
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post
    So, why would a professional with over 20 years experience, and an affiliation with a centuries old organization in good standing
    LOL!

    You're 'avin' a laff
    “You can't cheat an honest man. He has to have larceny in his heart in the first place,”
    W.C. Fields (1880–1946)

  30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
  31. #8221
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    973
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    So, why would a professional with over 20 years experience, and an affiliation with a centuries old organization in good standing, risk everything if they weren't sure the company they took employment with was on the level. Is it a matter of something I'm missing, or something you're missing. I'm going with the latter, because I've done my research and know what the facts are, you however, can't make the same claim.

    You don't have "20 years of experience", not in PR, not according to your own resume on your own website. In fact you have absolutely ZERO experience in the field (which is quite apparent) if your resume is to be believed. As for your "affiliation with a centuries old organization in good standing" I get the feeling that it's your membership of said organisation that's dragged you into this whole debacle.

  32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  33. #8222
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    773
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Oh Finix please....

    STP was born from a scam and created so that Stella and Marc could get a cut from every transaction(deposits and withdraws) in every scam.....
    They are as complicit to the crime as the ponzi scam admins are....
    I'm not even going to discuss the difference between admins and third parties. It will fall of deaf ears here. Plus I don't work for Patryn any longer. He can come and defend his merchants himself. :)

  34. #8223
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    TERRY something else you got wrong, gosh you make a lot of mistakes....if I was the owner of a multi-million dollar company I would hire a better pr guy.......hey maybe even one that makes actual press releases rather than blog on forums like an amateur......poyol-jason, philhendy AND martin finch ARE ALL real identities and are more than happy to be held accountable for any of their own actions......could you not 'discover who they really are'? terry, it says so in their signatures and on their own blogs.......come on terry you really should try and do at least as much work as affiliates in order to make your share of the bb profit

  35. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
  36. #8224
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    129
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Terry your lack of understanding of the subject of all things WWW would best be demonstrated by your coming on here today and insisting all your details be removed from the internet, you have dominated the last 4 pages of this thread.

    As for your explanations as to how the banners thingyamy panel bought traffic pack fairydust unicorn thing works.. seriously save it for your pensioners.

  37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
  38. #8225
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post
    Making accusations is one thing. I addressed them and moved on, .

    You have failed to address this:

    On 15th Jan in Finch's blog you wrote "One such issue was in fact in the UK, where the representative there started charging affiliates for support when he should have referred them to BBI. He also signed up people under false pretenses to the tune of $4 Million which he placed in an offshore account."

    Was this "the truth" Terry?

  39. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •