Kirk Theakston is back and this time he wants members permission to scam them again

Poll

Hello, members and friends of the autosurf/investment industry.

My name is Kirk, the past admin of sites known as gothicsurf.com, officalcashstop.com, PHROA, incomeportal.com and mygoldvault.

I have had much success with my sites.

Although mygoldvault.com did run into some problems after 3 years, when I myself was scammed and left with a hudge debit that I have been paying from my own pocket.

You'll find I am one of the most honest and transparent admins to ever graced the industry.
My sites run with true income, not by means of piggy back or peter pays paul (Ponzi schemes). I have sat here and watched scam admins take your money over and over throughout the years, and this truely makes me sick.

You got to know, these sites are a game. How can you possibly sustain such high roi as 144% after 12 days???

It's just not possible without some kind of crime, and usually it's the crime of theft of your money.

So I ask you this: Would you like to see me, an honest admin, come back to the industry, and reopen mygoldvault to offer members once again a chance to earn some real revenue generated money ?

Do a little searching and you'll see that, although I did have some issue with mygoldvault at the end, I still remain true to my word.
I admit I do still owe some money to some members. I still work away at paying them. I've made this debit much smaller with my own funds.

So google Kirk Theakston, or any of the sites I have listed above, and you decide.

Do you want an honest admin to come back ? and would you support him to your fullest ? or do you want to continue to be scammed by these admins most times repeat offenders of stealing your money just by different name ?

There is a poll below, just answer honestly !!!

I will check the stats and see what the majority wants. If you want to see me return I will set up and anounce a site ASAP as all details are worked out.

Kirk

You can contact me at
cyberspaceportal@hotmail.com
If you would like to ask me any questions about what I do.
mygoldvault(dot)com

TalkGold thread....
mgvworld - mgvworld.com - Page 19 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum