Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

View Poll Results: Who will prevail in court?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • The reps will bail and this Titanic will sink into bankruptcy

10 47.62%
  • MD Anderson will prevail in court

8 38.10%
  • Evolv will prevail in court

1 4.76%
  • Evolv, sinking under negative publicity, will beg for a secret settlement

3 14.29%
  • Evolv will in fact cure cancer and totally shake up the medical community

0 0%
  • The Evolv leaders will be hired as advisors for Obamacare

1 4.76%
  • The Evolv creators (vets - veterinarians that is) will receive Nobel prizes in Chemistry and Medicine for the Archaea Active formula

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Trey White's Evolv Water vs. World Renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Trey White's Evolv Water vs. World Renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center

Trey White's reps bragged:
    Trey White is the Chairman and CEO of White Ventures Limited. This company holds controlling interests in Marlin Atlantis White, Koton Corporation, White Energy, KOR Energy, and Bridgeport Power and Light.
    KOR Energy is such a big prosperous company that they are apparently invisible on the internet. A Google search leads nowhere! Another billion dollar venture my @$$!!!

Manta has this:
    Is this your company?
    Claim This Profile

Kor Energy

13455 Noel Road
    Dallas, TX 75240-6620 map
    Dallas, TX Metro Area Phone:(972) 715-6480 Website:Information not found
    Is this your company? Claim This Profile

Kor Energy is a private company categorized under Energy Management Systems and Products and located in Dallas, TX. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $500,000 to $1 million and employs a staff of approximately 1 to 4.

Kor Energy Business Information

Location TypeSingle LocationAnnual Sales (Estimated)$500,000 to $1 million
    Employees (Estimated)1 to 4 SIC Code171131,
    Energy Management Systems & Products NAICS Code238220,
    Plumbing & Hvac ContractorsProducts, Services and
    BrandsInformation not found

Soapboxmom
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 09-19-2010 at 04:03 PM.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Koton at least hasn't gone bust yet.

KOTON Corporation - ABOUT US

BCS - Acordex Java TIFF Viewer

The Better Business Bureau has no information.

Manta does not show annual sales.

www.stockselector.com had no stock related to KOTON either.

Again, this is no billion dollar company.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Name Larry Seegar
    Location Dallas Texas
    Web http://Larry.myev...
    <LI id=bio>Bio Best friends with Trey White the founder of Evolv Health.
    larryevolv

It is high time Larry Seegar explain why Trey White seriously misleads folks about his business acumen and why he passes himself off as a multi-billionaire. I have researched extensively and I am not finding successful ventures that would have built this man's alleged fortune by any stretch of the imagination.

Soapboxmom
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 09-21-2010 at 11:35 AM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Larry SeegarEvolv Archaea Active, apparently optimizes cellular functions. Evolv is produced by a fermentation process using age-old natural organisms that produce cell-communicating molecules. Scientific studies indicate Evolv aids healthy cell activity by stimulating the most favorable cell functions while blocking non-healthy cell activities."

These chemicals that open up cell communication are known as "kinase inhibitors".

Please read this Aug 25, 2009 article from Science Daily -"Unlocking the body's defenses against Cancer"

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/08/090825100649.htm

Further studies on Evolv Archaea Active are currently being conducted by MD Anderson, the leading research facility in the U.S.

See More September 2, 2009 at 8:21am · Flag
    Okay, Larry, discussing Evolv in the context of being a cancer fighting agent is going way to far at this juncture. Just what ingredients in Evolv are you suggesting are kinase inhibitors? The ingredients are Alfala, Milk whey and ezymes including Amylase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase, Papain and Protease enzymes. These ingredients are very cheap and readily available. Now, what is it that is so powerful that it stimulates the most favorable cell functions while blocking non-healthy cell activities
    and may be a cancer fighter???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Is the management in an MLM (specifically Trey White, Brent Hicks, Anne Bodak, and Jonathan Gillam) part of the pyramid, or do they get paid a salary for executive responsibilities, or both?

I was curious about the sudden departure of Jonathan Gillam last month. His exit message on Facebook was interesting in both whom he thanked and whom he omitted.

He claims he left the company of his own choosing, and for family reasons. I respect his privacy, but don't understand why he would leave, if he was sitting on top of "the next billion dollar business."

I understand that last quote sounds sarcastic, but it wasn't intended to be.

Thanks to anyone who understands how this industry works, and can explain it to me. I will admit that in the last year I have become fascinated (obsessed) with the people and products in MLM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Undercover Brother View Post

Thanks to anyone who understands how this industry works, and can explain it to me. I will admit that in the last year I have become fascinated (obsessed) with the people and products in MLM.
    Before anyone attempts to enter into explaining how "things work", UB, I think it important you clarify exactly what you mean by "this industry"

Companies such as Evolv Water could perhaps be best described as "fraud disguised as MLM" rather than a business engaged in marketing its' product/s via a non standard, multi level distribution model.

Evolv is as much "like" a legitimate bottled water seller as an apple is "like" an orange or a Volkswagen is "like" a Porsche.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    clarify exactly what you mean by "this industry"
    The industry of selling a "business opportunity" rather than a product.

Post Thanks / Like

The industry of selling a "business opportunity" rather than a product.
    Sounds to me like you understand rather well.
    Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously? View Post
    Sounds to me like you understand rather well.
    What part of this:

"The industry of selling a business opportunity rather than a product."

Makes you think I understand this?:

Is the management in an MLM (specifically Trey White, Brent Hicks, Anne Bodak, and Jonathan Gillam) part of the pyramid, or do they get paid a salary for executive responsibilities, or both?

I was curious about the sudden departure of Jonathan Gillam last month. His exit message on Facebook was interesting in both whom he thanked and whom he omitted.

He claims he left the company of his own choosing, and for family reasons. I respect his privacy, but don't understand why he would leave, if he was sitting on top of "the next billion dollar business."

I was trying to answer Little Roundman's question as succinctly as possible. If you don't know the answer to mine, or don't understand my reason for asking, which I have laid out again, then please don't answer with anything. Cute little quips and one liners don't help, it just makes me wonder why I bothered asking here.

UB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I understand that last quote sounds sarcastic, but it wasn't intended to be.

Jonathan Gilliam could have left for any number of reasons. Considering Trey's bragging of it being his next billion dollar company one would think Jonathan would hang on for the ride if that was where it was headed. Perhaps, he saw what we bloggers have been uncovering and realized that White's business bio has been grossly exaggerated at best. It may be looking to someone in the know like him to be well on the way to bust. He may have seen that the suit with MD Anderson and realized that the negative publicity from that suit would be publicity that could not be overcome for the long haul and would seriously harm Evolv's growth. Maybe, he became disenchanted with the MLM business model that boasts at least a 97% loss rate for the reps that participate.

Many top of the pyramid reps do end up with positions in company's management. I don't know what agreements Trey has with the folks working for him. Savvy distributors should be asking those tough questions!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks SBM. I've only done research through scam, realscam, some facebook messages and one sales pitch I received. I've tried to put together an accurate history lesson concerning Yoli, Monavie, Tahitian Noni, and Evolv (specifically Evolv). Do you think this is close?:

Chapter 1. Trey and a few buddies use money and a new (new is subjective) idea to start a pyramid. The money could have come from an inheritance, accident settlement, investors, or credit. The idea is to pay a bottled water company to create a private label brand named Evolv.

Chapter 2. The money is used to a.) pay MD Anderson to run tests. (The results of the test are irrelevant) What is relevant is the illusion that it is now truthful to say "tested by MD Anderson" b.) create an exciting website, back office, brochures, logo, and introduction videos

Chapter 3. Set up an executive team. I assume these are all the buddies mentioned in Chapter 1, like Larry Seegar, Brent Hicks, and Jason Fraser...plus people skilled in Communications like Jonathan Gillam and Ann Bodack who maybe answered an ad on Craigslist.

Chapter 4. Start building the pyramid, from the top down, with people like Robert Dean Jr. and Garret McGrath. It is my understanding that these people have somewhere near 2,500 followers each in their respective teams. If I'm right about everything else so far, here is what I don't understand...How do Robert Dean Jr and Garret McGrath get 2,500 people to follow them to the next idea year after year, if they aren't making money? Don't these followers question what happened to the product they were hawking last year? Also, does Trey arbitrarily tell Garret that if he wants to be part of this scheme that he has to place Jason at the top of his team and that Robert has to place Larry at the top of his?

Chapter 5. This is where the middle of the road players like Carlos Aponte Jr., Jack Weinzerl, and Chris Doyle jump in? They are about 9 weeks too late, and unfortunately not tight with Trey, so they enter in the middle of the pyramid with about 100 member teams.

Chapter 6. They (Jack, Carlos, Chris) are already looking ahead to the next idea, which explains the unbelievable amount of kissing up, sucking up, love fest you can find from them (Jack, Carlos, etc.) to them (Trey, Jason, Garrett, Robert Dean) on Facebook.

Chapter 7. A lot of money starts flowing uphill from the sale of $55 cases of water, brochures, car decals, team meetings, and videos to the members of the pyramid. Do Robert Dean Jr. and Garret McGrath have to buy the cases at $55? Or at that level there HAS to be a gentlemens agreement that they get it at cost:$3.00/case. You know Garrett has to be like, "C'mon Trey. I'm no sucker."

Chapter 8. The money is distributed to the guys at the top. See Chapter 1.

Chapter 9. The End. There is no one left to sell $55 cases to, and the pyramid implodes from the bottom, or Robert Dean Jr. and Garret McGrath move on to the next idea.

Chapter 10. Alternate Ending: All the research that Trey has been eluding to concerning Archea Active TM is proven correct, and all the stores in the world want it. Pepsi buys the formula for billions, and the 5,000 members of this pyramid get to split the proceeds legally.

Thanks for your time, and thoughtful response to my "history lesson". I appreciate you filling in any holes if I missed something or if I am way off base.

UB

Post Thanks / Like

As with most things which involve large numbers of people, UB, there is no single answer to your question/s.

One must first define the different categories of people involved in "the business" before even attempting to describe what's going on.

For example, years of observation have led me to the belief there are multiple personality types operating under the umbrella of online "business" with a certain amount of sub groups and crossover between the groups as well as between differing types of online fra......err....."business"

There are "playas" i.e. the "usual suspect" visible and invisible regulars who are behind a great many of the pseudo MLM/HYIP ponzi/overnight riches businesses which appear to be flourishing online ATM. Money and power are their only Gods and their world is so far removed from that of the average 'net user as to be beyond their wildest imagination.

"Players" who have not quite moved into the inner circle of "playas" but who play the game and are largely responsible for recruiting new sucke........err.......members. They are generally rewarded via receiving inside information, early warnings, enhanced recruitment bonuses and early positions in the next big one.

"True believers" who genuinely DO think the "next big thing" drink/coffee/magic wand/enhanced water/silver colloidal magic bullet product works, that "autosurfing" is legitimate and that there are top secret ways to make squillions online and genuinely DO imagine they are in a "people helping people" industry

"naive, uneducated, unsophisticated, desperate and inexperienced" people who really do take what they read and hear at face value.

"greedy opportunists" a self explanatory category.

"gamblers" who deep down know it's all B/S but think it's worth a try.

IM(very)HO there is also another category which is increasing exponentially as we speak.That is an ever increasing amount of organized crime figures, money launderers, tax avoiders and the like.

It is inconceivable to me that with the multiple billions of dollars at stake, opportunistic criminal elements are not heavily involved, if not directly responsible.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks LRM. I think this was a very thorough answer, and I really appreciate it. I have been trying to follow a bunch of different people in mlm, and tried to pigeon-hole them into one of the groups you outlined. Can you take a stab at it? I'm only familiar with the ones who are all over these sites.

UB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

UB, that is very good and terribly amusing as well. I think we can discount chapter 10. Since the formula has water, milk whey, alfalfa and enzymes that are readily available I don't think that stuff is going to prove to be anything to get too excited about.

Larry Seegar, Brent Hicks and Jason Fraser were in from the get go as personal friends of Trey / Roscoe. McGrath and the Top Gunn folks came along a little later. Those heavy hitters do the jump and dump. The big money is made in sign up fees and enrollments on autoship in the early ground floor days of these deals. And, every new deal is "the one" and the leaders brag of being in it for the "long term building with integrity" and on and on.....

LRM did a fantastic job of covering all the bases in his last post. You would be surprised how many crackpot tax protestors and the like are in these deals. It is an industry that is so ripe for abuse. The companies treat all the reps as independent contractors and escape responsibility for the shenanigans of said reps. Testimonials and stories sell! So, companies selling basically run of the mill overpriced garbage will certainly gravitate to MLM.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

That's very difficult to do.

One has to remember that this is a multi BILLION, (and I do mean BILLION) dollar "industry" (the fraud industry) which we're discussing here.

This is NOT a few good ol' boys makin' a few bucks on the side. Subterfuge, secrecy and plain old underworld behaviour are all in play. Multiple user names/identities are the order of the day and, without the full facilities of the FBI, CIA and Secret Squirrel at our disposal, I don't think plebs like us could ever know the full extent of the "industry"

It's all in the numbers.

The USA has a population of 320+ people ATM.

AdSurf Daily had $90+ MILLION in its' BoA accounts alone when it was busted and it's estimated that $250 MILLION dollars passed through its' books.

Tap water costs cents per 1000 gallons and Evolv is being sold for $55 a case.

Do the math.

Ken Russo aka "DrDave" aka who knows how many other identities, is someone who moves between multiple fraud and forms of fraud, including autosurfs, MLM, HYIP ponzi games as are "Faith Sloan" and Justin 'Broker" Jones.

As for MLM, the very nature of the "business" means that it is almost impossible to tell the "players" from the "playas"

As foreign as it may seem to an outsider, IM(very)HO there are actually many "true believers" who are continually jumping ship looking for the elusive one that actually does live up to the hype and they're working their a***s off all the while.

Post Thanks / Like

Cute little quips and one liners don't help, it just makes me wonder why I bothered asking here.
    Sorry, I was serious. That's what they are selling. The opportunity. The product, if you can call it a product, is secondary and only there to make the business seem legit.

Ignore me. Everyone else here is much better than I with this stuff.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Post Thanks / Like

So, Trey sees instant profit from bringing in McGrath, Dunn, and Dean, because their 2,500 person teams will instantly have to buy the start up kit, autoship, and website fees. Each of those 5,000 people spends $500 to start ($2.5 million) plus $150 per month ($600K/month). I can see why Trey and his executive team are excited...assuming they are not concerned with the moral and legal issues involved. Then there are other perks. Have you seen the list of people who have qualified for the Evolv car payment program? Its the people at the top of the pyramid.

Is it fair to assume that people on levels like Jack Weinzerl, Carlos Aponte, and Keith Dorsey have around 100 people in their respective teams? If so, does that mean they are spending about the same amount of dollars on autoship and promotional materials as they are taking in each month in commissions? Is their hope that the leaders at the top will place them higher on the pyramid, in the next big scheme? Why else would they continue to do this month after month and year after year? And why else would they fawn all over their leaders with daily Facebook and Twitter postings?

UB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously? View Post
    Sorry, I was serious.

Ignore me. Everyone else here is much better than I with this stuff.
    No worries. I was frustrated that after a day I only received two responses, and neither addressed my questions. I have serious concerns about this business, and I've seen too many other threads get bogged down in semantics and one-liners, rather than tackling the issue.

I do appreciate your concern however, and I won't ignore you.

UB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

September 21, 2010 11:47 pm by George Fourie

Yoli Triple Diamond Distributor Carlos Aponte Jr. Moves To Carbon Copy Pro

Apr 27 2010 in Blog, MLM News, mlm by George Fourie

0diggsdigg
    6Share

Carlos Aponte Jr, 16-year network marketing professional who is known amongst his team as one of the first Triple Diamond distributors in Yoli, recently announced on a Youtube video that he will no longer be building his Yoli network marketing business.
    He stated that although Yoli is an excellent company, they are moving in a direction that he chooses not to be a part of at this point in time.
    Carlos gracefully thanked and praised his team in one of his “keeping it real videos’ for helping him achieve such a great accomplishment in such a short period of time. He confessed that none of it would have been possible without their dedication and hard work.
    Aponte also backed out of the Yoli cruise although he had qualified for it.
    After doing a quick Google search on Carlos, I came across this press release where Carlos announced his new venture with Carbon Copy Pro.
    Carlos stated that “You put yourself in front of an audience of people who are or will soon be online entrepreneurs. People who are already looking for what you have to offer. You’re no longer prospecting but marketing – big difference.”
    Carlos has built several MLM organizations that have generated millions in sales volume. His story was also featured in ‘Chicken Soup For The Network Marketers Soul.”
    Notice how quickly Carlos jumps and dumps!

Ty Tribble was conveniently there to trash his competition:

Yoli Terminates Triple Diamond, Carlos Aponte Jr.

Posted on 18. May, 2010 by Ty Tribble in Yoli

There is a very interesting back and forth at That MLM Beat about a Yoli termination. One of the comments that I found to be very interesting is that Carlos Aponte Jr. who was a Yoli Triple Diamond until terminated suggested that his income (at Triple Diamond) was barely covering his two BMW payments. (A suggestion somewhat disputed by Len Clements).
    The comments section blows up into various topics including: Internet trolls, anti-MLM scam.com zealots and Yoli blast caps injuring children. Wild stuff.
    Here are some clips:
    Len Clements:
    "Carlos was a "Triple Diamond" in Yoli because he was given a maxed power leg..."
    Carlos Aponte Jr.:
    "I was one of the main guys responsible for maxing out our powerleg. I still have (unless I was terminated for no reason) one of the biggest paylegs in the company and I built it with no handouts. I also have people hundreds of levels under me that hit Triple Diamond. Everyone knows i'm a real honest builder and great trainer in our profession."
    and
    "We are in business to make money and provide for our families.
    When my Yoli check was barely covering my two bimmer payments it was time for me to go and I'm part of the top 5% of income earners."
    Clements:
    "There's also a lot more to the Carlos Apante story...He's also been terminated and not only is a civil case being brought against him there may likely even be criminal charges as well."
    and
    "There are a lot of things going on here that have not been made public. Obviously a top distributor doesn't get suspended or terminated because he posts a friendly goodby video. The real reasons Carlos is in trouble with Yoli have to do with things HE brought to the attention of someone who he absolutely should NOT have disclosed anything to. That person then forwarded the same information to several others. I was one of them.
    Carlos needs to lay low for awhile. Its got to be tough for him to not respond if we all keep talking about him. Let's let him and Yoli work this out. Privately."
    MLM smackdown is certainly a lovely thing in the public eye. UB, this should answer a lot of your questions.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

If you are interested in knowing more about Trey White – aka Roscoe Frederick White III – it’s a story well worth enjoying.

In fact, the more that you know, the funnier it gets. I invite you to study all of the websites listed within this posting.

Here first let’s go to the Evolv website:

EvolvHealth, LLC is a direct sales company developed by a team of scientists in conjunction with seasoned entrepreneurs, marketers and direct sellers. The team is led by the Founder and Chairman, Mr. Trey White.

Evolv’s slick website and over-the-top videos promote White as a visionary leader of historical business accomplishments. This introductory video produced by Evolv at found on YouTube in particular furthers that purpose, as White states that he is only “weeks away from launching the next billion dollar company in network marketing.”

And another early-stage video found at YouTube pretty much serves the same purpose -- to create the illusion of The Great Man.

In these videos, White describes himself as “a businessperson and serial entrepreneur from Dallas, Texas.” True enough. And he talks about his supposed past achievements in the DotCom Era as well as within the nationwide ethanol industry. The pitch is assured and convincing.

What knowing parties find most humorous about these clips is that manner by which White seems to encourage the touting by Evolvers of Trey White as a "billionaire." If you search either Google or YouTube for the term Trey White Evolv billionaire, just see what you get.

While never making the claim himself, you can see at this YouTube video some Evolvers give Trey some much-needed street cred by styling him as a “billionaire.” More on point, watch this ridiculous video as Trey grins from ear to ear without any protest whatsoever as he is moronically introduced as a “multi-billionaire.”

Trey White is a lot of things, but he is a darn far sight from being a billionaire -- despite what he would want for you to believe.

(So check out these videos before White makes YouTube take them down!)

But that doesn't end the attempts to transform the reality of Trey White into something more grand and bulletproof. The welcome page of White's venture firm website at the White Ventures grandeloquently heralds The Power Of Seeing The Future while trumpeting White's professional accomplishments as follows:

Trey White, CEO

Mr. White is Chairman and CEO of White Ventures, Ltd., a private equity company headquartered in Dallas , Texas . White Ventures controls and manages over $200+ million in assets through White Ventures and its affiliates. The company holds controlling interests in companies within these industries: real estate property, real estate development, manufacturing, technology, oil and gas and renewable fuels. Mr. White is also committed to investing in the production of renewable fuel sources both domestically and on a global basis. White Ventures' philosophy is to invest in forward thinking solutions where technology will accelerate and create exponential benefits and new markets in global economies.

Mr. White funded and co-founded HomeBuilder.com, the nation's largest MLS system for new homes and the official web site of the National Association of Homebuilders. He took the company public in 1999 as HomeStore.com with a market capitalization of $3 billion. Prior to a secondary stock offering, HomeStore reached a market cap of $10 billion with $350 million in revenues in 250 markets employing 3,000 nationwide. Mr. White serves on boards of several corporations.

Wow. Dynamic guy, right?

But if The Power Of Seeing The Future is only surpassed by The Power Of Seeing His Past.

Trey's past, that is.

Let's check out the reality to that statement above taken from White Ventures website, where White claimed in regard to HomeBuilder.com that “[h]e took the company public in 1999 as HomeStore.com with a market capitalization of $3 billion.”

And let's note that those were White’s words: and not anyone else’s.

The only problem with this tall tale is that when you check the records of the Securities Exchange Commission found here relating to the 1999 initial public offering of Homestore.com, it becomes apparent that White had no such role.

In fact, at this page at the SEC website one can review the final form of prospectus that was circulated concerning the Homestore.com IPO: which was required by law to essentially list every significant executive or stockholder of the Homestore firm involved in its going public process.

The name “Trey White” (or any mention of White under any of his other aliases) doesn’t appear anywhere in the document relating to the Homestore.com IPO.

NO WHERE.

In hilarious fact, when you run a search of this SEC document for the last name “White,” the only reference as a major stockholder of Homestore.com is someone named “Fred. R. White, Jr.” –- who is the FATHER of our own Frederick Roscoe "Trey" White III in question.)

So maybe Trey was running his Daddy.

Or maybe instead Trey was just running his mouth.

But the one thing that Trey White wasn’t running in 1999 was HomeStore.com, much less taking it public.[/b]

What ever happened to his involvement with “the fourth largest ethanol producer in North America?” A Dallas Business Journal story found here tells you what happened to that ethanol producer during 2009 and just before the founding of EvolvHealth.

Strange that Trey doesn’t tell you about this bankruptcy when touting his involvement with this ethanol firm -- much less the reasons that he was jettisoned as that company's CEO less than a year before its Chapter 11 proceedings.

Now go back and listen to YouTube video again. At the 2:50 mark of this clip, White emphatically talks about “my track record of building multi-billion dollar companies [and] taking companies public.”

What track record?

With what “multi-billion dollar companies” has Trey White been involved?

And what companies has Trey White taken public?

And has Trey White ever served any role with a multi-billion dollar public company?

We know about White's involvements with Homestore.com as well as White Energy.
    But what about White's other claim to have started a number of companies during the course of his career as "a serial entrepreneur." Indeed, let's look at some of Trey's other initiatives.

For example, Trey hasn’t in recent years notably mentioned his involvement as the founder of Bridgeport Power, an electricity retailer in the Texas deregulated energy market that went defunct after a couple years of operations, leaving its customers stranded.

Similarly, Trey doesn’t much talk about Marlin Atlantis anymore and its series of planned residential community developments in Texas. Click on some of the webpages that are supposedly maintained by Marlin Atlantis for its communities in supposed development -- such as Cross Oak Ranch or Esperanza Bourne -- to get a sense as to why Trey doesn't talk about these dormant efforts.

And what else does Trey White not talk about?

The fact that Trey White could not have served as a Director or senior executive of a publicly-traded company.

As Trey White is a convicted felon.

Indeed, White was convicted during 1988 under Texas criminal law in respect of a felony charge (Charge Number F-8588654) of Possession Of A Controlled Substance in Dallas County, Texas, with the judicial disposition of that offense on February 19, 1988. (For those interested in digging further, the TRS Entry ID Number of the case 7432423 and the Court Entry Status ID Number is 2798735.)

And now this former druggie turned business giant is selling neutraceuticals?

Beyond the drug charges, Trey's bio ignores the other conviction on White’s record involving a Class A Misdemeanor Assault To Cause Bodily Injury (Charge Number 964311301010) that was finalized in Harris County roughly a decade later on February 7, 1997. (The TRS Entry ID Number of the case 7432424 and the Tracking incident Number used by state law enforcement is 9002966768.)

Hell, Evolvers -- Trey White can't even vote!

And this guy is Your Great Leader?

GET REAL, TREY.

I DARE YOU TO TELL EVERYONE WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

Post Thanks / Like

@Evolved, settle down. I believe this has already been posted without the psycho-caps and bold lettering. Subtlety is much more effective.

Picture a person coming to this site, because he/she really had an open mind, and wanted to know if Evolv was legit. (which is EXACTLY my story a year ago when I found scam.com) That person is reading some well thought out arguments on both sides, when WHAM!, he/she gets to yours, and lumps us all, who are questioning Evolv's future, into the Zealot/irrational side.

UB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good old friends to be sure!

Register of Actions
    Case No. DC-92-01535
    SEEGAR LAWRENCE B vs. WHITE ROSCOE F III ETAL§
    §
    §
    §
    §
    Case Type:CNTR CNSMR COM DEBTSubtype:NOTEDate Filed:01/29/1992Location:134th District Court
    Party Information
    Lead Attorneys
    DEFENDANT
    HORTON, BEBE SHELTON
    DEFENDANT
    HORTON, PAUL WAYNE
    DEFENDANT
    WHITE, ROSCOE F III
    KENNETH W SLOAN
    Retained

** Confidential Phone Number ** PLAINTIFF
    FF, SEEGAR, LAWRENCE B

KATHRYN J MURPHY
    Retained

** Confidential Phone Number **
    Events & Orders of the Court......
    Mr. multi-billionaire didn't or couldn't pay!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

No worries. I was frustrated that after a day I only received two responses, and neither addressed my questions. I have serious concerns about this business, and I've seen too many other threads get bogged down in semantics and one-liners, rather than tackling the issue.

I do appreciate your concern however, and I won't ignore you.

UB
    Haha, we all have bad days - especially with these jokers.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Post Thanks / Like

My first few questions concerned the people involved, and I think LRM and SBM did a pretty good job identifying them. My next few questions concern the product.

I think I saw on one of the intro videos that Evolv contracted a private label brand from a water bottler in Arkansas. There is also a GREAT video on Youtube of Robert Dean Jr. describing the spring water used as the finest in the world. (If you haven't watched all the Robert Dean Jr. Youtube videos, you are missing out on some great info. In one he tells a room of people that, "it doesn't matter who uses the water, even dogs, that it will increase your oxygen level.

Contracted Private Label:

1.) If Evolv has 5,000 members, and each is forced to buy 2 cases a month, that is 10,000 cases the bottler would have to produce. That is respectable, but small potatoes in the beverage world (consider the Dr. Pepper truck you just passed on I-35...it has 1,000 cases on it alone), unless you consider the dollars involved in a $55/case price. That said, it probably only takes the Arkansas bottler a day to produce all 10,000 cases.

I'm assuming the bottler has several other products to bottle in the month, and I'm assuming that Trey did not buy a separate bottling line for Evolv, which means there has to be some sort of scheduling at the plant. The easy way to handle this would be to shut down for a minute, and switch the label machine only..unless we are to believe that Evolv has some unique ingredients from the other waters being bottled at the plant. If that is the case, then they would have to switch or clean fill tanks as well. That being said, when is the Archea Active TM being mixed with the water? A.) Is it a powder or a liquid? B.) Is it contained in a vat? C.) Is it shipped to the bottler from a laboratory or can the bottler create it at the Arkansas plant? If a,b, or c is accurate, can I see a picture of what Archea Active TM looks like, before it is mixed in with the water?

2.) How often do Trey and/or his executive team travel to Arkansas to inspect the plant for quality? If they are just switching the labels, I can see how this wouldn't be necessary, but if you are to believe the mixing is crucial...to people's health and well-being (again, the Youtube videos of distributors claiming this product cures Cancer, etc. are amazing)...I would think he would want to be on site daily to make sure it is going perfectly. This however, would interfere with his busy schedule of constant recruitment. If Trey has someone on site, dedicated to quality control, is that a job posted on their company website, like their Communication Officers? Can any distributor set up an appointment, and visit the Arkansas Plant? I doubt this is permitted, because there is no way the guys at the factory would be able to explain how Evolv is different from the other waters they bottle each month.

Tough questions? They would be easy to answer for a legitimate water company.

UB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

From one of Trey's Divorce Docs:

RECITALS:

A. In connection with the dissolution of the marriage of Shannon Richardson ... and Roscoe Frederick White, III ...as reflected in divorce proceedings in Dallas County, Texas, under Cause No. 02-22148-038 , it was ordered and decreed, among other things, that trey pay Shannon the sum of $418,680.00, with such sum to be paid in monthly installments of $11,630.00 beginning December 1, 2003 ..... and it was further ordered and decreed that Trey shall have as his sole and separate property, the real estate and improvements at 4039 Dalgreen, Dallas....

B. The Shannon Debt is not secured by a deed of trust or other lien recorded upon the Dalgreen property......
    So, this multi-billionaire gave his wife half of the value of the property and it was only 400 grand. This multi-billionaire had to pay her share of the property to her in installments. And, if Shannon had just freed herself from a multi-billionaire, wouldn't she be in all magazines being followed around as she lived the jet-setter lifestyle? Texas is a community property state. Unless they had a pre-nuptial agreement then she would get half. Half of billions is quite a bit!!!! This issue of Trey White's financial condition as he is in videos standing next to reps bragging he is a multi-billionaire should be explored!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!