Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: SEC charges yet another ponzi board favourite

Post Thanks / Like

SEC charges yet another ponzi board favourite

Readers may remember the fake Team Vinh MLM from the Team Vinh thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum back in 2012

Today comes the news:

SEC litigation release
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SEC charges yet another ponzi board favourite

TeamVinh was (yet another) program David "ScamXposer" Harris promoted on his faux anti scam site. I don't have a link at present but I recall seeing some TeamVinh promotional PDFs that credited David as part of their "media consortium" or some such thing so I rather suspect he was paid for his endorsement. Anti scam my ass.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SEC charges yet another ponzi board favourite

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    TeamVinh was (yet another) program David "ScamXposer" Harris promoted on his faux anti scam site. I don't have a link at present but I recall seeing some TeamVinh promotional PDFs that credited David as part of their "media consortium" or some such thing so I rather suspect he was paid for his endorsement. Anti scam my ass.

$camXposer Team Vinh review
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post