Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rob Abrams of Business Success Alliance

Post Thanks / Like

Rob Abrams of Business Success Alliance

Rob Adams aka privateuse111

The current scam website is Business Success Alliance

Domain names whois records where the email address privateuse111 (At some public email provider) appears
    We have 17 domain whois records for this address

2011-01-31 PERPETUALPROFITSPRELAUNCH.COM godaddy.com, inc.
    2011-08-03 MAGNETICWEALTHMAKER.COM godaddy.com, inc.
    2011-09-03 ONLINEFRANCHISER.COM godaddy.com, inc.
    2011-09-21 MAGNETICMILLIONAIRESYSTEM.COM godaddy.com, inc.
    2011-12-05 ELITESUCCESSCOACHES.COM godaddy.com, inc.
    2011-12-06 GURUMAKERSYSTEM.COM godaddy.com, inc.
    2011-12-19 GURUMAKERPROGRAM.COM godaddy.com, inc.
    2012-01-17 AESTHETICSURGEONSUCCESS.COM godaddy.com, llc
    2012-01-25 PLASTICSURGEONMARKETINGEXPERT.COM godaddy.com, llc
    2012-01-28 STRATEGICSURGEONS.COM godaddy.com, llc
    2012-02-08 CELEBRITYMAKERPACKAGE.COM godaddy.com, llc
    2012-08-30 CELEBRITYAPPLY.COM godaddy.com, llc
    2012-09-11 APPFORCELEBRITY.COM godaddy.com, llc
    2012-09-28 ATTORNEYSAPPLY.COM godaddy.com, llc
    2012-09-30 MYCELEBRITYAPP.COM godaddy.com, llc
    2012-10-01 PASSIONATECELEBRITY.COM godaddy.com, llc
    2013-04-22 THEMODERNMILLIONAIRES.COM godaddy.com, llc

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rob Abrams of Business Success Alliance

Rob Abrams real name is ROBERT VITELLI......He also uses the alias Richard W....

With thanks to RS member ProfHenryHiggins....

One of Vetelli/Abrams many scams is automatedmoneyproducts(dot)com

From who is....
    Registrant:
    Richard W.
    8852 s. maryland parkway #63
    las vegas, Nevada 89123
    United States
    +1.7025387650

His email..... privateuse111@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    That phone number also matches:
    www.perpetualprofitsprelaunch.com
    http://www.automatedmoney4you.com/me...brams/home.php
    http://secret2prosperity.us
    Welcome - Robert Vitelli
    www.RobAbrams.tv
    http://perpetualprofitsprogram.com/m...fault.php/?p=1

As well as the entire Magnetic Money Miracle and Global Gifting Systems pyramid schemes. Mr. Vitelli, a.k.a. Rob Abrams, has been a thorn in the side of the IRS for quite some time with his tax protester "legal" disclaimers in a number of his funny money schemes, advising members/victims that their "gifts" are tax free. It would not help his defense to note that the username privateuse111 shows up as a shill in the comments under reviews of his movie Lessons for an Assassin, back around 2004, nor that it also shows up connected with his name on Rotten Tomatoes in a post made in 2009.
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/bill-marler-799/#post9943
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Rob Abrams Criminal Of The Century he steals by means of getting you to send him 10k 20k as a gift Los Angeles California
    *REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rob Abrams Proves His Ethics & Excellent Credibility....

ROB ABRAMS THE CROOK OF THE CENTURY

(((link redacted)))

(((link redacted)))

magneticgiftingsystem and the names go on and on but all you have to do is watch for the one Rob Abrams who has some 100 pages deep in the search engines all good on him that he has paid to have put there all so he can tell the
    little old ladys he robs look up my name on internet oldest scam in the book the facts are that hes taking 10k to 20k at a time from old folks with a promise thats never going to come true after he gets there money he dont even return there calls anymore.

Firstof all its a crime to send by carrier 10k or more and he claims to be getting gifts from some 41 countrys the fedral goverment isnt getting theres from him and its a federal crime to carry money into the usa without it being declred read all this clowns fine print.hethinks hes going to reinvent the wheel with the tax code on gifting he calls it being creative the I.R.S calls it criminal.

Why does a guy have to use a guy with the same name as his who was a Attorney general to a state to make himself look legit???? The Rob says hes in this with some of the biggest names in charity do you see red cross or any of them allowing a program on the internetthat they have no control over or anything else putting there name on it nope dont happen this is just Rob Abrams The criminal Mind at work telling good folksthat its backed up by charitys as he knows this is how to get into
    your wallet.

He has a Guy named akmed doing his Design and hosting work a guy with a family to take care of following a nut case criminal godaddy has been hosting his sites as with most registers anything formoney but folks its time to stop this lowe life how many old folks have to lose what little they have left?

And Rob thinks because he does a video and plays it on you tube this some how makes him legit lots of folks been on tv and movies turned out to be criminals.Everyone every time you see an ad or anything with Rob Abrams on it report it to the ftc and your Attorney General as well as his host for spamming and running a criminal enterprise report to you tube ect rember you could be his next victim stop the abuse by stopping the abuser.

(((link redacted)))

Clay
    cape coral, Florida
    U.S.A.
    Ripoff Report | Rob Abrams Complaint Review Los Angeles, California: 391503

Post Thanks / Like

Of course Vetalli/Abrams claims in his defense that the rip off report above was written by the competition for the scam dollar...

Rob Abrams Proves His Ethics & Excellent Credibility....
    AUTHOR: Robabrams - (U.S.A.)
    SUBMITTED: Thursday, May 28, 2009

Clay who filed this "Slander" and "False" "Report" is the owner of a competitive Cash Gifting program who gets mad and threatens leaders when they join other cash gifting programs and decides to leave his. (Which I did in 10/08 after joining Global) Search "Clay Cash Gifting" and you will see numerous complaints about him and his lies and "Slanderous practices".

I am VERY proud to have successfully HELPED more people succeed and prosper with Cash Gifting than just about any other Mentor in history and have DOZENS and video Testimonials and over 50 written and documented families praising my help and support. Just visit my web site for all the documentation you need with solid proof of my level of ethics and support! :)

Rob Abrams

w ww BestCashGiftingPrograms dot Net

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    Rob Adams aka privateuse111

The current scam website is Business Success Alliance
    [/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

Under products you can decide for yourself if you'd like to be scammed $195 for the Bronze package or you can go all the way to the Empire package and be scammed $1500.....(SMH)....

Business Success Alliance
    Last edited by okosh; 10-09-2015 at 10:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Of course there are "Recent Success Stories"....

3 of them on the main page....Complete with a pic of the author......Or is it??....

I searched for a legitimate home based business for several years, and I was delighted to find this business model that really does work. The training and mentoring showed me that I could harness the support and encouragement I needed to succeed. Lynne. L
    One of the great features I love in Google Chrome is that you can right click on any image then select, "search google for this image".....

Here is where they found the pic for "Lynne L"....(LOL)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Under products you can decide for yourself if you'd like to be scammed $195 for the Bronze package or you can go all the way to the Empire package and be scammed $1500.....(SMH)....

Business Success Alliance
    And this is JUST THE ADMIN FEE.....The actual cost looks to be between 2k and 50K...

Post Thanks / Like

From contact us page.....

Dear Business Seeker,

Before making any decisions on a business opportunity, let’s set up a time to talk and discuss the details of what’s involved in a successful home business in today’s market.

You can usually reach me during normal business hours. If I am on the phone with another client, please record a message and the best times to call you back and I’ll reach out to you within 24 hours.

Warm Regards,

Robert Abrams
    But you cant actually contact him till you pay the admin fee.....

Post Thanks / Like

This is ROBERT VITELLI aka Rob Abrams speaking in the video....

robabrams - Dailymotion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    This is ROBERT VITELLI aka Rob Abrams speaking in the video....

robabrams - Dailymotion
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now, can the two of you explain how this scam works, so that the rest of us can point out the laws being broken?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Now, can the two of you explain how this scam works, so that the rest of us can point out the laws being broken?
    In a nutshell the program is based on the concept of setting yourself up as a franchise for selling online e-products....Usual spiel about how you get 100% of the profits with no monthly fees to pay....
    Claims to be going for over 7 years with members all making a profit for doing virtually nothing....

Goes on and on about it being an automated system....And how it's the #1 home based business for the past 7 years....

It's all about recruiting people to buy the "package"...You get all the money less the licence fee....

When you join you are required to make a "qualifying sale"....Your upline gets the money from that....

And the person you recruit then has to recruit someone who also has to make a "qualifying sale" which of course you get a cut of....

But there is a catch....If you join via the Gold $3500 package and you recruit someone who buys the 2k level then if they recruit someone who buys the $3500 package then they get 2k and you get the $1500....

By purchasing a package you get the right to sell a package to someone else.....So what exactly is the package????.....
    I have no clue cos the 29 min video never actually says anything about what the package is....

Did I just describe a pyramid scheme??.....

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, you did. A 1-up programme is a proven pyramid scheme as well as meeting the Howey Test requirements to be considered an investment contrcact (see my exposure of John Bain for a bit more detailed explanation of how that works). In this case, it's just like a cash gifting scheme, using the "package" product as a disguise.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, you did. A 1-up programme is a proven pyramid scheme as well as meeting the Howey Test requirements to be considered an investment contrcact (see my exposure of John Bain for a bit more detailed explanation of how that works). In this case, it's just like a cash gifting scheme, using the "package" product as a disguise.
    I don't understand how the Howey test relates to this one as there is no expectation of a return and you only see money here if you recruit someone else to pay for the package.......My understanding is that when the emphasis is on recruiting as it is here and not on selling a real product then it's viewed as a pyramid scheme....
    Seems I have a lot more to learn...

Post Thanks / Like

This post is very interested. A LOT of SLANDER with ZERO proof because it was posted by a competitor of Mr. Abrams from another company that can be proven.

PAUL STEVENSON the owner of EXITUS NETWORK Exitus Network created this scam report because it is part of his normal practice to do to competition. Black PR & Slander tactics and THAT can be proven. Please see for yourself.

Mr. Abrams has helped MANY people prosper in life (which can be proven) and has a good heart and excellent business ethics. He has helped us and many of our associates.... and HAS NEVER had ANY legal issues after doing much EXTENSIVE research. We have found ALL THE negative was just remarks made by some un-named source with ZERO PROOF because it is NOT true.

Mary A.

Post Thanks / Like

This post is basic derogatory comments to hurt a very successful man who does in fact have a completely legal program in the United States of America. We have researched this thoroughly with our attorney ( we advise you to do so as well and he will see his program and business is completely 100% legal)

... and the negative comments we have seen are usually from program leaders in other companies or actually owners that are afraid of going out of business because he is such an innovator in the home business industry.

Mr. Abrams has helped more people than any other mentor I have seen in the home business industry and I'm a proud member of his program. And I can document dozens and dozens and dozens of people that can vouch for his integrity of character and good heart. He is helped numerous people prosper and succeed working from home. And yes there is plenty of proof of that! :-)

We have found most of these negative posts are from an owner of another company called exit us by the owner Paul Stevenson Who is obviously very intimidated and afraid of Mr. Abrams success!

Mary in USA

Post Thanks / Like

other than you need to get money back out of this is, your proof is?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

Post Thanks / Like

Admin note to Mary in USA / TruthfulReply:

Posting the same thing over and over will get your posts removed and you banned.

Please stop.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TruthfulReply View Post
    This post is basic derogatory comments to hurt a very successful man who does in fact have a completely legal program in the United States of America. We have researched this thoroughly with our attorney ( we advise you to do so as well and he will see his program and business is completely 100% legal)

... and the negative comments we have seen are usually from program leaders in other companies or actually owners that are afraid of going out of business because he is such an innovator in the home business industry.

Mr. Abrams has helped more people than any other mentor I have seen in the home business industry and I'm a proud member of his program. And I can document dozens and dozens and dozens of people that can vouch for his integrity of character and good heart. He is helped numerous people prosper and succeed working from home. And yes there is plenty of proof of that! :-)

We have found most of these negative posts are from an owner of another company called exit us by the owner Paul Stevenson Who is obviously very intimidated and afraid of Mr. Abrams success!

Mary in USA
    G'day Mary and welcome to RealScam forum.....Hope your stay here will be an educational one....

Please read post #13 above.....
    I invite you to explain why you think anything in that post by me is incorrect or derogatory....Please also explain how the program in anything but a pyramid scheme...
    And the names of the lawyers who you said checked this all out....

Thanks in advance...

Post Thanks / Like

Mary, I am going to be blunt and call you a liar.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Higgins we feel you are quite slanderous and negative and Paul Stevenson )under one of his many alias's to hide under as we have discovered) to just recruit people into his exitus program. But that's what forums are....just Opinions and yourss are quite obvious on what you are up to.

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Stevenson, every company has an admin fee that pays the co for a web site, hosting and A LOT of other lifetime member benefits and it's NOT a scam in any way shape or form. I see that you own a competitive company and like to get a lot of attention by BAD MOUTHING other companies and here Mr. Abrams,...I think they call it PARASITING (like a parasite) leeching off of his credibility for your own edification and recruit people into your at Exitus.com....yes we see what YOU are doing now!

Post Thanks / Like

yawn1.jpg.....
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

Post Thanks / Like

Again ABOVE post....more Slander from the competition...... The packages are informational & Educational Courses (much like Tony Robbins & Zig Ziglar's) and combined with Consulting & Coaching Services. NOT a scam or pyramid deal in any way at all. We have LOVED the mentoring we are receiving as well as the courses we are watching :)

Jim, USA