LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 73 of 327 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Gag....I just watched it. What a smarmy worm of a man. So it took him a week to withdraw that much cash so he could make this lame video?
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Gag....I just watched it. What a smarmy worm of a man. So it took him a week to withdraw that much cash so he could make this lame video?
    Yeah....if that really WAS £100,000 that is. We only saw the top of the piles and one bundle of notes. And it wouldn't inspire me, unless I was a burglar looking for likely pickings!

£100,000 in used notes? As if.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's another one to inspire us all. Dave Finney has only jacked in his job on the strength of being a 1200 pack Mapper.

Nice one, Dave.

And do you think your boss is going to give your your job back, hmmmmm? Not a chance. Someone else will be doing that job. Someone sensible.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp123 View Post
    Too funny! He takes a small stack of 50 pound notes to flash, has all the other stacks with a 50 pound note on top and claims this is 100,000 pounds. Now ask yourself: Does what he showed look like there were 2,000 50 pound notes? Seriously?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp123 View Post
    Yes, I've said it before and I'll say it again, there are some people in MAPS that I will feel sorry for when it crashes and burns, and then there are those who I'll take great pleasure in laughing at.

This Guy Martin character is one of the latter.

Bentleys, motorbikes, 'Range' for the missus. Only a couple of years ago he lost everything coz his business failed.

Now he's stumbled across a ponzi and thinks he's Mr. Invincible - splashing the cash.

Attachment 10048

As for the blog post on his crapinabox site, let's see how long it is before he's blogging about life in the dole queue.
    Spot on, Jennyp123.

And of course that all assumes he owns the vehicles concerned and hasn't just rented them to take a photo, LOL!

Speaking of his business, I looked up the one he mentions in his blog posting - dieselgenerators.com. Surprise, surprise I couldn't find it. Or rather, I could find one but that appeared to be from a company in the West Midlands, Eagle Generators Ltd. This may be his company but somehow I doubt it. Maybe he just sells on ebay?

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Speaking of his business, I looked up the one he mentions in his blog posting - dieselgenerators.com. Surprise, surprise I couldn't find it. Or rather, I could find one but that appeared to be from a company in the West Midlands, Eagle Generators Ltd. This may be his company but somehow I doubt it. Maybe he just sells on ebay?

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, the Tara Talks page and the MAPS Scam FB page have certainly rattled Guy Martin's cage; even to the point of him calling them "hate preachers." Bwahahahaha!

GM 3 Apr 15.jpg

BUT NEVER MIND! The Mappers are riding to the rescue and starting their own blogs in retaliation. Just like Banners Broker promised a "blogging war", remember that?

GM 4 Apr 15.jpg

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

Attachment 10020
    With his Suckercope® Mike Deese can spot his next Ponzi victim from up to 20 miles away.
    I've been looking at the Tara Talks blog site (hello Tara!) and she makes a very good point about the above photo.

What is missing from it?

Remember, this is supposed to be the "CEO" of a "real business" in his office. An INTERNET based advertising platform business, no less.

But he doesn't have a computer on his desk. Or a phone. Or a fax. Or a printer nearby. It's just a desk with a few wire in trays. Are we to suppose he had to wait for Our Lynne to nip over from the Uk bringing her laptop with her?

The photo could have been taken anywhere. It's somebody's (poor) idea of an office.....just like those fake offices BB constructed in a warehouse in Canada!

This whole thing is sounding and looking more and more like BB every day IMO.

18. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Different twist on the qualified leads people are getting, absent the Ponzi not much to stay for.

I bought into MAPS for the advertising, which Frank Calabro (#5 on leaderboard) said was the best listing building tool ever. I found the value of the advertising to be very poor in terms of conversions and mediocre in terms of list building. Others have said the same. I suppose it depends on the offer. Frank got me into 4Corners, which was completely saturated on MAPS. It was like Frank sent a few hundred of his friends to his favorite fishing hole but by the time I got there it was fished out. In any event Frank's done-for-you marketing system got me zero sales with a $700 investment.

The revenue share makes up for the unresponsive advertising I suppose. If you do the math, you would be bringing in about $3500 a week with 1200 CPs based on revenue share alone. Sponsorship income adds to that.

My Advertising Pays Review
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OOH, TARA, IF YOU ARE READING THIS......i THINK WE CAN TAKE IT THAT YOU ARE HAVING AN EFFECT!

Attachment 10045 Attachment 10046

My Advertising Pays GB | MY BLOG - My Advertising Pays GB
    As I delved into Guy's blog while waiting for a Hot Pocket to cool, his description of MAPS "buying back your inventory" made me think of this...

Pigeon King International sold breeding pairs of pigeons to farmers with a guarantee to buy back their offspring at fixed prices for 10 years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/ma...nada.html?_r=0

Some Mappers and true victims of scams (who knows Guy's deal) seem unable to get their heads around the fact that there is never a reason to pay up front to get a "fixed return" allegedly paid to you. Not in Pigeons, not in Ad Packs or none of us bloggers would be here. #new investors pay old #always!!!

To his other points...

1. Yes people say mean things about the queen, that has nothing to do with the MAPS being a quasi Ponzi scheme.

2. History and experience replace "concrete factual evidence", because those things may never surface and/or when they do the money will be gone.

3. Being Paid means nothing, Charles Ponzi paid people. There is not a single meanie blogger that says no one gets paid, when new recruits dry up so will those payments.

4. I believe the person behind "Tara Talks" is wait for it TARA. If you read her blog you might understand why she does what she does.

5. This is where the rubber meets the road, or should meet the road as Guy really said nothing to indicate MAPS is real. Why would MAPS need to charge people just to click? And why would they pay advertisers back instead of just charging them less?

MAPS SPLASH PAGE.jpg

Testimonial from a real customer MAPS Affiliate

"I am happy to have just won the jackpot. Do you want to win the jackpot then get in touch with me. I look forward to meeting you and the best business in the world to bring you closer. Simple and very lucrative. Join And we start. "

I wanted to advertise some motivational fluff I have been working on, clicked on a few of the "ad solutions" which takes me right to JOIN. Under Mike Deese no less, I thought he was all about giving the cash away. Check it out, real professional. No phone number, no details what someone is getting for their money. Surely that is a big hit with corporations around the globe.

6. http://www.realscam.com/f16/simon-stepsys-3342/ Guy, the way this works is here is the proofs Simon has not promoted a legitimate business that we can locate. Not one or two failures, total FUBAR scams that cost people millions.

#hard to be a competent blogger #nice try
    Last edited by ribshaw; 04-08-2015 at 08:39 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, the Tara Talks page and the MAPS Scam FB page have certainly rattled Guy Martin's cage; even to the point of him calling them "hate preachers." Bwahahahaha!

GM 3 Apr 15.jpg

BUT NEVER MIND! The Mappers are riding to the rescue and starting their own blogs in retaliation. Just like Banners Broker promised a "blogging war", remember that?

GM 4 Apr 15.jpg

Lol...I've just searched Google and THIS is what's there. No mention of Guy Martins blog anywhere? He couldn't have just MADE IT UP I suppose? Nah, that would be just plain stupid! On second thoughts...
    p.s need a blog Guy? How about '101 ways to use tweezers'?
    maps google search.jpg

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=ribshaw;84576]As I delved into Guy's blog while waiting for a Hot Pocket to cool,

John Oliver: Do you miss hot pockets?

Snowden: Yes, I miss hot pockets very much.
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That came out oh so wrong. Sorry. I give up on this internets.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Gina;84579]
    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    As I delved into Guy's blog while waiting for a Hot Pocket to cool,

John Oliver: Do you miss hot pockets?

Snowden: Yes, I miss hot pockets very much.
    Hot Pockets rule. Finney will be finding out when they are the only thing left in his budget.

CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

If your new on my list & want to make money within the hour then every
    20 minutes guaranteed then take action now...

Join my success team here...

Be sure SIMON STEPSYS is your sponsor & I'll send you over
    $2,000 worth of bonuses just for saying yes!

Don't miss the boat! Maps is changing peoples lives & it will change yours too.

Just take action.

If your new on my list read on...

====

IF this Video does not INSPIRE YOU THEN NOTHING EVER WILL!

MyAdvertisingPays Dave Finney quits his JOB

One member Jean-Marc even flew in from France to purchase his 1200th credit pack
    live on stage.

We are off to POLAND (Warsaw) next Friday for the Maps POLAND event, and then
    PARIS for the First ever French Maps Event.

After that we are in PORTUGAL for the MILLIONAIRES WEEKEND MASTERMIND

Not only that I am also in the process of writing a new book called...

The Maps Phenomena"

I even bought the domain name.

After the book will come a film!

Dont' miss the boat!

MAPS SCAM CRUISE.JPG
    ================================================== =====

SCAMMER Simon Stepsys
    simon@simonstepsys.orangehome.co.uk

Call/Text me anytime on UK +44 (0) 7971 88 55 60 (I'm here to help you)

Last edited by ribshaw; 04-08-2015 at 09:24 PM.

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Ribshaw! My favorite Jim Gaffigan clip:)

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry! Thought above clip would have the "Hot Pockets" quote but it did not!

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Feel free to delete as it's WAY off topic. I apologize profusely.

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, look.....over on the MAPs UK FB page (run by The Booths), there is this:-

Maps 366 Apr 15.jpg

YAWN. It's so BORING. The same old things being said that were said by BB supporters in its heyday:-

(1) People are trying to discredit MAPs to attract others to their site instead, or,
    (2) All the noise is being made by a disgrunbtled ex member who MAPs had to throw out of the scheme for various unspecified infrigments.

Oh come ON, MAPs people. Try something new, please. How about "The people who speak out against MAPs and say it is a scam don't know what they are talking about, because they are aliens from Outser Space and they don't have fab things like MAPs on Alpha Centurii" ? OK, it would be nonsense, but at least it would be novel nonsense, instead of the old chestnuts you keep on repeating.

As an aside, has Mike Deese got a computer yet, or is he leaving all that to his "elite programmers" and "top mathematicians?"

40. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Who is the 'main person' making all the noise that had his account taken away? I'd like to shake him by the hand lol

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe this persons account got banned because he was advertising HYIPs, pyramid schemes and other scams on the site, as this is clearly prohibited in the terms and conditions.....oh wait..

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just putting it out there that the person who got "fired" probably stole a few million on their way out the door. (TBD at the first payment delay) It is like riding in a Scam Time Machine with these nutters.

YAWN. It's so BORING. The same old things being said that were said by BB supporters in its heyday:-

(1) People are trying to discredit MAPs to attract others to their site instead, or,
    (2) All the noise is being made by a disgrunbtled ex member who MAPs had to throw out of the scheme for various unspecified infrigments.
    Owner of Banners Broker MAPS Kul Josun, has been Fired

Board Message

As an aside, has Mike Deese got a computer yet, or is he leaving all that to his "elite programmers" and "top mathematicians?"
    That faceless person is the brains and math genius who started BB and is the sole owner and always has been the only owner of BB

Board Message

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nerd View Post
    Maybe this persons account got banned because he was advertising HYIPs, pyramid schemes and other scams on the site, as this is clearly prohibited in the terms and conditions.....oh wait..
    HeHe, many a true word is spoken in jest.

You'd be surprised how many times over the years that exact point has been made.

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It is pretty telling when you google "My Advertising Pays" and 4 out the first 8 search results are scam blogs.

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post