LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 52 of 327 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Wonder if anyone will answer her questions?

Wonder how long they will stay visible on the site?

Attachment 9656
    I would wager purely on the basis of the level of intellect behind said questions that Sakhila is an ideal candidate to join
    MyAdvertisingPays and will no doubt 'crush it'. BOOM!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

comfort.jpg

Well, I'm glad you asked...

It's actually surprisingly simple.

Here are just a few of the main pointers....

• Change your name from 'ComfortZone Okoro' to something more fitting such as 'EmpoweredFutureCa$hMoney Okoro'
    • Gather together every last penny you have including your children's lunch money to acquire as many magic beans as possible
    • Start telling everyone on FB and strangers in the street how you're 'crushing it' and how you are going to be a 1200 Diamond
    • Practice your lingo regularly and post in septic's CRAPS group, not forgetting to use language like: BOOM, Whoop Whoop, MAPS is on fire, Awesome, Congrats & OMG WOW.
    • Get yourself a free copy of 'Gimp' so you can make stupid unprofessional graphics that all your peers tell you are great even though in actual fact they are ****
    • Stare aimlessly at 10 (or more if you want) ponzimercials a day
    • Refresh your screen about 20,000 times a day so you see your 'income' grow before your very eyes
    • Offer completely obvious drivel to other members which you refer to as TOP TIPS
    • Start writing yes writing in
    a way that is yes
    devoid of grammar and
    has no structure or makes
    any f*cking sense whatsoever
    (not forgetting that you yes you
    are RockStar Diamond
    • Get into the habit of doing fancy screenshots of your latest earnings, not forgetting to say 'Results not typical' even though they are
    • Arse-Kiss anyone who's number string on their screen-shot has more digits in it than yours, remembering to refer to them as a 'leader' even though their profile portrays the fact that they are in fact a complete imbecile

That's probably enough to keep you going for now

(apart from conning your entire family into think this is actually a business and actually has a chance of long term sustainability)

4. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp123 View Post
    • Change your name from 'ComfortZone Okoro' to something more fitting such as 'EmpoweredFutureCa$hMoney Okoro'
    this inspired me

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After all the hysteria about the Jackpot Wheel it has all gone very, very quiet

Maps 269 Mar 15.jpg

Fancy asking who won! Winning was never the point. Whipping up the membership to a frenzy, and making them think they were getting something, was the point.

Addition: There are a few posts on SS's FB page asking who won, and observing that someone must have won because the jackpot has now reduced to $2; but there is no info about the lucky winner. How strange, wouldn't you think they'd be shouting it to the rooftops? Of course that assumes there really was a jackpot (extra numbers on your screen) and a winner.
    Last edited by Della Cate; 03-10-2015 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Adding a bit more

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

walker.jpg

Fighting talk there, from the Taxi Driver.

You talkin' to me?

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know exactly why....

Can't quite put my finger on it...

But this guy...

REALLY GRIPS MY SH*T!!!!

flying.jpg

Speak in proper English, you unfathomable tosspot!

There are certain people I'll feel a tad sorry for when the bubble bursts (not much, but a little)

I can assure you however, that this bald-headed nipple biscuit won't be one of them.

See you in the Dole queue Sandy! Westside!

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

a theory also advanced by Bernard Baruch, another vested interest who described the scene before the big Crash:

"Taxi drivers told you what to buy. The shoeshine boy could give you a summary of the day's financial news as he worked with rag and polish. An old beggar who regularly patrolled the street in front of my office now gave me tips and, I suppose, spent the money I and others gave him in the market. My cook had a brokerage account and followed the ticker closely. Her paper profits were quickly blown away in the gale of 1929."

WHEN THE SHOESHINE BOYS TALK STOCKS IT WAS A GREAT SELL SIGNAL IN 1929. SO WHAT ARE THE SHOESHINE BOYS TALKING ABOUT NOW? - April 15, 1996

Andrew Walker showing the trolls that Banners Broker was in fact a scam.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/bannersbrok...5929259824450/

Where have we heard this before.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

14. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Unbelievable! Just like a cult of true believers.

Even when the site was down most of the week and people are kicking off left, right and centre, these tossers who are now in MAPS are still saying 'don't panic, it'll all be alright'.

Have they not learned anything????

Evidently not.

Look at the one I've highlighted -

Mug 1: "They're ripping us off"
    Mug 2: "Stop moaning Ian, your bringing team moral down"

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

SMH

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Unbelievable! Just like a cult of true believers.
    Even when the site was down most of the week and people are kicking off left, right and centre, these tossers who are now in MAPS are still saying 'don't panic, it'll all be alright'.

Have they not learned anything????

Evidently not.
    There was a guy posting as late as Feb 2015 on the BB page that was going to show us trolls, guess he thinks Chris and Raj are still checking comments.

One of my favorite threads http://www.realscam.com/f9/profitabl...ough-yet-1795/

A quote on the Facebook Page nine months after "Roman Novak" did his Houdini !!!

" I still don't understand what the problem is! Apparently someone got jealous and decided to shutdown this company because it was giving people too much financial power in their hands. A return of 300% on your money is more than sustainable! Stop listening to these fables about why 2.7% daily is unsustainable! Tell that to a Wall Street banker and he will laugh at you big time!"

https://www.facebook.com/profitablesunrisereviewlegit

The genius who quoted above is now buying gold at 50% over spot...

http://www.realscam.com/f8/karatbars...bars-com-3278/

There is no helping some people.

There are certain people I'll feel a tad sorry for when the bubble bursts (not much, but a little)
    There are a few that for whatever reason don't know any better and get conned. The rest a good deep belly laugh will be in order before they haplessly follow Simon into his next scam.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    There are a few that for whatever reason don't know any better and get conned.

Worst part is a lot of people don't even learn from it and think it's only a bad experience, and after a while move on to the next big thing, only to get scammed again.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know exactly why....

Can't quite put my finger on it...

But this guy...

REALLY GRIPS MY SH*T!!!!

flying.jpg

Speak in proper English, you unfathomable tosspot!

I can assure you however, that this bald-headed nipple biscuit won't be one of them.

See you in the Dole queue Sandy! Westside!
    "Unfathomable tosspot"! "Bald headed nipple biscuit"! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Jen, I take my hat off to you, you have a wonderful way with words. Your posts often make me laugh out loud.

Here's a little thank you.................let's give it up for ROCKSTAR SANDY! Yay! Whoop whoop!

Maps 270 Mar 15.jpg

My personal sh*t gripper is Simon Stepsys, especially when he posts stuff like this:-

SS box Mar 15.jpg

The twonks and morons who "like" these posts don't seem to realise that THEY are paying for his cardboard boxes from Harrods. And his real fake Rolex watches and his spivvy suits. I want to shake some sense into them!!

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caner View Post
    Worst part is a lot of people don't even learn from it and think it's only a bad experience, and after a while move on to the next big thing, only to get scammed again.
    Like this one:-

Maps 271 Mar 15.jpg

Been in a couple of ventures with his mate, they didn't work out so why on earth are they trying again???

Have they never heard the phrase "Don't throw good money after bad"?

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The twonks and morons who "like" these posts don't seem to realise that THEY are paying for his cardboard boxes from Harrods. And his real fake Rolex watches and his spivvy suits. I want to shake some sense into them!!
    That's if it's even his. All that is, is a picture of a box. Could be someone he knows that actually has a job and can afford that type stuff.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caner View Post
    The ignorant believers are easily scammed again BECAUSE:

One of the tactics in the scam business of NWM is to focus on a product or service. Take your ACN for example, much of the pitch is about the phone service, the price, the quality or lack thereof. The illusion is they then use MLM/NWM to distribute that product. What the people miss is that the PRODUCT isn't the phone in ACN, gold in Karatbars, or selling banners, it's NETWORK MARKETING - a proven lousy product i.e., "method or business sales system" that is BEING SOLD TO YOU. The other stuff is the pseudo product to cover the PONZI, or its a way for founders to convince people to buy their product by promising wealth. See how either way, the product has little significance as it pertains to the mark.

When people believe in the next big thing, they think they are moving to a different product. In fact, they are still selling/promoting the same $hit called network marketing.

28. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    That's if it's even his. All that is, is a picture of a box. Could be someone he knows that actually has a job and can afford that type stuff.
    He could have found an empty box down the municipal tip and is parading it as his, LOL!

Doesn't matter what it is. It's the way they all queue up to worship at the shrine of St Simon that makes me see red.

That, and his constant conspicuous consumption that all the numpties "ooh" and "arrhh" over as if it is something to aspire to. It must be rubbing their noses in it, for some of them at least, all this dangling of designer goodies that they will NEVER own. I bet he does not own half of the stuff he says either. And what he does own, well, how has he got it?
    Last edited by Della Cate; 03-10-2015 at 01:05 PM. Reason: adding a bit

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He could have found an empty box down the municipal tip and is parading it as his, LOL!

Doesn't matter what it is. It's the way they all queue up to worship at the shrine of St Simon that makes me see red.
    are you saying you don't believe he lives in it? lol

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tom eventually seen the light with regard to Banners Broker (Simon Stepsys' last big scam)

From one extreme to another.

Is My Advertising Pays A Scam or Ponzi Page 52.jpg
    Tom Ahern TomAhern4 Twitter.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

34. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not everything in Harrods costs thousands of pounds Simon you twonk.

Screen Shot 2015-03-10 at 18.25.52.jpg

Harrods Charles Clay 2015 The Annual Bear Harrods ?.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

Tom eventually seen the light with regard to Banners Broker (Simon Stepsys' last big scam)

From one extreme to another.

Is My Advertising Pays A Scam or Ponzi Page 52.jpg
    Tom Ahern TomAhern4 Twitter.jpg
    Great post Joe!

It just led me on a journey of ponzidom!

I was completely unaware of septics background prior to his involvement in EN and then MAPS.

This BB stuff is crazy!

Question: How f*cking dumb are people????

All it took for me to realise MAPS was a scam was a) the fact that there appeared to be no other external revenue sources and b) to play a quick game of spot the difference with ASD.

FOUR MONTHS after BB shut up shop, tw*ts are still giving it 'any updates guys? we know you'll pull through and give them trolls what for!'

If having a brain, and being insusceptible to the bull-**** the 'leaders' harp on about makes me a troll, then I'd like to state for the record...

I'm HAPPY to be a freakin' TROLL!

twitter-troll.jpg

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Unfathomable tosspot"! "Bald headed nipple biscuit"! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Jen, I take my hat off to you, you have a wonderful way with words. Your posts often make me laugh out loud.
    Della is not alone.

Jens Tosspot Derby.JPG

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great post Joe!

It just led me on a journey of ponzidom!

I was completely unaware of septics background prior to his involvement in EN and then MAPS.

This BB stuff is crazy!

Question: How f*cking dumb are people????

All it took for me to realise MAPS was a scam was a) the fact that there appeared to be no other external revenue sources and b) to play a quick game of spot the difference with ASD.

FOUR MONTHS after BB shut up shop, tw*ts are still giving it 'any updates guys? we know you'll pull through and give them trolls what for!'

If having a brain, and being insusceptible to the bull-**** the 'leaders' harp on about makes me a troll, then I'd like to state for the record...

I'm HAPPY to be a freakin' TROLL!

twitter-troll.jpg
    Hey, JennyP123.......

Troll power Mar 15.jpg

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He's the "Got No Green" Lantern.

George Costanza: [Elaine thinks her boyfriend is a super hero] Who is this? Blue Arrow?

Elaine Benes: No, Green Lantern.

Jerry Seinfeld: We found out his super power is lack of money.

Elaine Benes: Very funny.

Jerry Seinfeld: He's invulnerable to creditors.

Elaine Benes: Ha ha.

Jerry Seinfeld: He's the "Got No Green" Lantern.

Elaine Benes: All right, that's enough.

George Costanza: Hey, Elaine, maybe his girlfriend is "Lois Loan".

Elaine Benes: Well crafted.

"Seinfeld" The Strongbox (TV Episode 1998) - Quotes - IMDb
    Last edited by ribshaw; 03-10-2015 at 04:35 PM.

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

48. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

11041700_10205147025389736_2435807230928714372_n.jpg

I'd get used to being interviewed if I were you CHJ.

But this is more likely to be the equipment they'll be using...

pace-recording-machine-tape-cd-neal.jpg

and this is likely to be the setting...

room.jpg

50. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post