LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 109 of 327 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

News today from the My Advertising Pays Scam page on Facebook

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Booths have come out of hiding. Mike Deese hasn't though.
    Lynne Booth says, Mike Deese is the most honest person she has ever met. (Does that include Tony Booth I wonder?)
    Lynne obviously doesn't get out that much.

Some funny stuff in this video.... One for washable Jones maybe?

Children & grandchildren running MAPS in the future, programmers booked up for years, 15 year plans etc. Lots of BS here, remember Banners Broker 10 year deal on rent a building near Manchester? Tony Booth's many many statements to qualify the potential of MAPs longevity qualify absolutely nothing.

Also are they drawing down expectations? Not everybody wants to be a mega-rich it turns out. Some folk just want to earn enough to buy coffee & a cake (expectations still much too high I fear)

Being really rich apparently (or giving the impression of being really rich more like) turns people into jerks, some truth in that I feel.
    (as can be evidenced by the King of Maps himself Simon Stepsys)

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

Some funny stuff in this video....

What the hell.JPG
    Disabled except for viewing on Youtube . Now the naysayers will never know what Lynn said at 3:40 about Mike Deese the alleged CEO not having any idea how much money was coming into his own company. Next breath he is looking for investments, oh and he hired an attorney. Is he guessing how much he has to invest, and is this a criminal defense attorney?

Circle Jerk know as MAPS.JPG

How exactly does one know they are not being ripped off if they have no idea what they have?

Even the great accounting reference site https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_duties gets how silly and uniformed Lynn sounds:

Companies in all sizes understand not to combine roles such as receiving checks (payment on account) and approving write-offs, depositing cash and reconciling bank statements, approving time cards and have custody of pay checks, etc.

These folks best stick with #askclaire and start thinking about how they are going to repair all their broken friendships when this sham blows. The CEO has no idea how much money is coming in.

"It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    The Booths have come out of hiding. Mike Deese hasn't though.
    Lynne Booth says, Mike Deese is the most honest person she has ever met. (Does that include Tony Booth I wonder?)
    Lynne obviously doesn't get out that much.

Children & grandchildren running MAPS in the future, programmers booked up for years, 15 year plans etc. Lots of BS here, remember Banners Broker 10 year deal on rent a building near Manchester? Tony Booth's many many statements to qualify the potential of MAPs longevity qualify absolutely nothing.

Also are they drawing down expectations? Not everybody wants to be a mega-rich it turns out. Some folk just want to earn enough to buy coffee & a cake (expectations still much too high I fear)

Being really rich apparently (or giving the impression of being really rich more like) turns people into jerks, some truth in that I feel.
    (as can be evidenced by the King of Maps himself Simon Stepsys)
    Do you think they might be reducing expectations in response to the recommedation from the ASA? Specifically that earnings claims must not be made if they cannot be substantiated?

Interesting that they are seemingly doing this though.

Usual old bollox from them about longevity. If Banners Broker is anything to go by, once they start talking about longevity, you know the scheme is doomed.

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now we have someone else giving out top tips......pity he's still making claims about payments which need to be substantiated.....

Maps 520 June 15.jpg

The future of MAPs - spamming other FB pages and touting your scheme for others to join. Not touting for advertisers, I note.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here we have it straight from the horses mouth (or Simon Stepsys | "The Internet Millionaire") - Simon explains the importance of credit packs, and, omportantly, getting members in under you so that you can earn off their back, so to speak:-

Maps 521 June 15.jpg

If old Simon has 4,500 direct referrals, and he gets $5 every time they buy a credit pack, how much does that make him? But I'm curious, do they still get the commission even if someone in their downline buys a pack from their pretendy earnings (as opposed to whipping out the credit card to buy them)? If that is the case, then how can they be earning any real money? Isn't it just shuffling numbers round on the screen?

Oh, hang on, wait a minute.....

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello. This is interesting. Our boy Simon has suddenly set up a new company - Master Key Associates Ltd.

What will that be selling, I wonder?

SS MK June 15.jpg

Is a new scheme already beckoning?

(CREDIT TO the Tara Talks blog, which found this information first).

The address seems to be provided by this organisation: https://www.smallfirmsservices.com/

Small Firms Services Ltd? But Simon is an internet millionaire! He has a Bentley! He's a BUSINESSMAN! Why should he need help from a company that provides a mailbox, a mail forwarding service and help with registering your company? A company that, however excellent it may be in its own way, boasts of providing "a cheap virtual address service"? Isn't that for, well, small companies? Not "internet millionaires" for whom cost would be no object?
    Last edited by Della Cate; 06-20-2015 at 12:02 PM.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

If old Simon has 4,500 direct referrals, and he gets $5 every time they buy a credit pack, how much does that make him? But I'm curious, do they still get the commission even if someone in their downline buys a pack from their pretendy earnings (as opposed to whipping out the credit card to buy them)? If that is the case, then how can they be earning any real money? Isn't it just shuffling numbers round on the screen?

Oh, hang on, wait a minute.....

A $5 commission is earned regardless of whether or not real money was used to purchase the credit pack or pretendy earnings. Basically everytime someone buys a credit pack MAP goes into debt $12. $5 to the sponsor and then $7 profit which the member can withdraw once the credit pack expires.

I purchased my last credit pack on the 9th March. According to the numbers in my back office this was the 1110671th credit pack purchased, so MAP owed $13,328,052 to its affiliates on this date. Doing some more quick math about 12,000 credit packs were being purchased daily at this time. God knows what the numbers are now.

Anyone out there seriously think MAP has sold $13,000,000 of advertising to real external businesses?

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WANTED!
    Amazing Opportunity has arisen for a personal shopper!
    Must be colour-blind, have terrible taste and no fashion sense>
    NO WAGES available but can pay in Advertising Credits>
    Must be fully conversant is BS.
    Hurry! This position won't be available for long!

simons clothes.jpg

20. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nerd View Post
    A $5 commission is earned regardless of whether or not real money was used to purchase the credit pack or pretendy earnings. Basically everytime someone buys a credit pack MAP goes into debt $12. $5 to the sponsor and then $7 profit which the member can withdraw once the credit pack expires.

I purchased my last credit pack on the 9th March. According to the numbers in my back office this was the 1110671th credit pack purchased, so MAP owed $13,328,052 to its affiliates on this date. Doing some more quick math about 12,000 credit packs were being purchased daily at this time. God knows what the numbers are now.

Anyone out there seriously think MAP has sold $13,000,000 of advertising to real external businesses?
    Goodness me, Nerd - how are they keeping going? If everyone suddenly wanted to withdraw, they'd be stuck, wouldn't they?

I suppose this explains why they push the "get to 1200 packs before withdrawing money" idea, along with referring more people. Good job the Germans promote the idea of starting off in the scheme with 100 packs in one hit as that will bring in approx $5,000 a time. But how many people can or want to do that? Although SS has metioned the idea, I don't think it's prevalent in the UK.

I doubt they have sold $1,300 of real external advertising business, let alone $13,000,000! The focus is NEVER on advertising. It is ALWAYS on recuritment. That's a real giveaway, don't you think?

I reckon it's not going to go on for much longer. Some weeks, yes, some monthe even, but years? No. Maybe that's why our boy Simon has set up his new company in anticipation? His current one was set up in 2013 when he was still in Banners Broker, but didn't that go down the tubes not long afterwards? Handy that it was all set up and ready for when he joined Empower and then MAPs, wasn't it?
    Last edited by Della Cate; 06-21-2015 at 02:44 AM. Reason: spelling!

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Basically everytime someone buys a credit pack MAP goes into debt $12. $5 to the sponsor and then $7 profit which the member can withdraw once the credit pack expires.

Doing some more quick math about 12,000 credit packs were being purchased daily at this time. God knows what the numbers are now.
    Thanks for this, quite a model.

12,000 *$12 = $144,000 MAPS goes in debt each day,

$144,000 *365 = $52,560,000 MAPS goes in debt each year assuming no compounding of packs.

I seriously think Deese stands a better chance digging $50m out of his Maphole investing with http://www.realscam.com/f11/donald-a...snakeoil-2771/ in the next 2% per day FX trading opp than convincing many more suckers that 4 Corners and Adhitz are going to plug this Ponzi deficit.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 06-21-2015 at 12:19 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I purchased my last credit pack on the 9th March. According to the numbers in my back office this was the 1110671th credit pack purchased.

I doubt they have sold $1,300 of real external advertising business, let alone $13,000,000! The focus is NEVER on advertising.
    Using nerd's back office numbers, I can't see more than $3,332,013( $3 * 1,110,671) $1300 is a number is closer to what I believe. Without trying to digest MAPs goofy math, why bother paying to advertise when you could be paid
    to advertise? What businessperson not high on meth is going to pay even $3.01 for a level of adverting where a MAPs member gets $7 profit and is comped an additional $3 to place ads on the site?

It is ALWAYS on recuritment. That's a real giveaway, don't you think?
    Only for the past 2000 years.

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Goodness me, Nerd - how are they keeping going? If everyone suddenly wanted to withdraw, they'd be stuck, wouldn't they?

I suppose this explains why they push the "get to 1200 packs before withdrawing money" idea, along with referring more people. Good job the Germans promote the idea of starting off in the scheme with 100 packs in one hit as that will bring in approx $5,000 a time. But how many people can or want to do that? Although SS has metioned the idea, I don't think it's prevalent in the UK.

I doubt they have sold $1,300 of real external advertising business, let alone $13,000,000! The focus is NEVER on advertising. It is ALWAYS on recuritment. That's a real giveaway, don't you think?

I reckon it's not going to go on for much longer. Some weeks, yes, some monthe even, but years? No. Maybe that's why our boy Simon has set up his new company in anticipation? His current one was set up in 2013 when he was still in Banners Broker, but didn't that go down the tubes not long afterwards? Handy that it was all set up and ready for when he joined Empower and then MAPs, wasn't it?
    Unfortunately this could be around for a while longer. If the numbers on the home page are accurate, there are approx 500 people joining per day. If only 10% buy credit packs and start with 20CPs, this is $50,000 of new money coming into MAP daily. We know that people are heavily encouraged to buy as many as possible to start with, I have heard of people starting with 600 packs, so the actual number is probably much higher than $50,000.

If we look at withdrawls, if you are diamond with no refferals, you are able to withdraw between $70 - $100 profit per day depending on how the packs are paying out, so this is enough to sustain 500 diamond members. Based on a few sources I doubt the amount of diamonds is over 200. Also at last check stepsys was withdrawing about $6000 per day, Frank Calamari Jr and the rest of the big ponzi pimps are probably on a $1000 per day. Its difficult to estimate but on the current information at hand I would say that after payouts there is plenty of change left over to go into Deese's or whoevers bank account.

Either the authorities shut it out down, Deese cuts and runs with the money, or it will be around for as long as there are gullible people that think clicking 10 ads a day will allow you to fire your boss.

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oops! Look like there has been another glitch, and people have lost text ads.....the ladies with the laptops have had to get busy, I see!

Maps 522 June 15.jpg Maps 523 June 15.jpg

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm, err,

a supposed multi million dollar advertising company that claims it's going to be bigger than Google and it only backs up its' clients' revenue source every "couple of weeks"

Yeah, s--u--u--u--r-e

Come on people, do you need to be hit over the head with a cluestick before you wake up you're dealing with a bunch of amateurs ???

32. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Umm, err,

a supposed multi million dollar advertising company that claims it's going to be bigger than Google and it only backs up its' clients' revenue source every "couple of weeks"

Yeah, s--u--u--u--r-e

Come on people, do you need to be hit over the head with a cluestick before you wake up you're dealing with a bunch of amateurs ???
    Some people need the information written on a nail and driven in!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Calgary man arrested after Best Buy on 17th Ave robbed | Metro

SEEMS about two an a half years ago according to the newspaper there was an Inspector Steve Lorne working for the Calgary Police. I wonder if he is any relation? It is odd that above he was commenting on a robbery. Maybe fraud is different but if it is the same guy you would think he might do some background checking on MAPS?

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm, err,

Yeah, s--u--u--u--r-e

Does anyone have the Facebook group link for the alleged advertisers that are external to the scheme? You know, a Bentley representative asking the lady from Amazon what happened to the recent ad buy, only to have one of the jokers from Comcast chime in with the tip of the day?

Gullible MAPS Followers.JPG

38. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There's delusional and then there's Frank Calabro Jr

In the WORLD ???

C'mon Frankie, that's bulltish - even for a ponzi pimp.

Especially with an income claim like this on the same page

Frank Calabro Jrs' frankiecalabrojr page on Facebook

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There's delusional and then there's Frank Calabro Jr

In the WORLD ???

C'mon Frankie, that's bulltish - even for a ponzi pimp.
    If he had no material possessions, which presumably includes a computer, how did he manage to join MAPs and click on his 10 ads a day?

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't seen much about MAPs groups in the USA, perhaps because the American authorities take a much dimmer view of these things than the Europeans; however there is now a MAPs group in Florida.

Maps Florida grp June 15.jpg

Doesn't seem to get much publicity though.....

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

50. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post