LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Internet Lifestyle Network Speed Wealth System

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Internet Lifestyle Network Speed Wealth System

I believe the Internet Lifestyle Network was mentioned in some other threads, but I didn't see a thread dedicated to it specifically. I came across their "Speed Wealth System" here:

https://internetlifestylenetwork.lea...wealth-system/

...which tells people that they can make their first $20 within 24 hours by referring them to that same presentation...and then those people can make *their* first $20 doing the same thing, etc. etc.

They say that they will pay a person $100 if they are not in profit within 30 days. *profit* they say.

Refund period is an ominous 3 days:
    Refund Policy - Internet Lifestyle Network

And the vacation club mentioned at the top of the site?
    GRNDiscovery.com |

In one of the comments:
    "There are a couple of different levels, the lowest is $2,000 and the highest is $12,0000. The price is going up for all three soon.

If you have any questions, email me, [removed]@gmail.com

This is an amazing club and membership is worth every penny. "
    Has anybody looked into either of these?

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Internet Lifestyle Network Speed Wealth System

This site goes into detail about pricing, etc:
    Internet Lifestyle Network Review [Don't Join Until You Read This]
    "When I started going through the Internet Lifestyle Network I was seriously tripped out… it was everything I had envisioned, and more.

As such rather than trying to reinvent the wheel I decided to partner with Mark Hoverson, Vincent Ortega Jr and Clifton Hatfield (the co-founders of ILN) and help them promote their “movement.”
    Is that the same Mark Hoverson who was promoting Coastal Vacations and Global Resorts?

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oz Soapbox over on his excellent BehindMLM blog is reporting:

InfusionSoft cut off ILN for being “get rich quick scheme”

Quote Originally Posted by BehindMLM
    Readers began contacting BehindMLM late last week advising that Internet Lifestyle Network affiliates were locked out of their InfusionSoft accounts.
    InfusionSoft play a critical role in the day-to-day operations of Internet Lifestyle Network (ILN), providing the sales and commission tracking for affiliates company-wide.

At the time, ILN were circulating the reason behind the lockout as server issues on InfusionSoft’s end. This appeared to be based on information provided to ILN management from InfusionSoft themselves.

Information I received pointed to InfusionSoft cutting off ILN due to concerns about the company’s business model itself, however other than reports from readers, I couldn’t find anything official from either ILN or InfusionSoft confirming this.

Quite obviously though, something was up between the two companies and finally, in a YouTube video uploaded by ILN co-founder Vincent Ortega Jr. yesterday, what exactly is going on was revealed.

Turns out InfusionSoft think ILN is a “get rick quick scheme”.
    You can read the entire article HERE on BehindMLM.com
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Admin edit: Gee, that was quick,

no sooner was Vincent Ortegas' video mentioned here and on BehindMLM as if by magic it disappeared.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 06-10-2014 at 08:02 PM.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Paul Darby has got to be one of the biggest idiots online!

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Recommended by Little Jamie Waters serial Ponzi Pimp
    Jamie Recommends | Jamie Waters - Internet Marketing Coach
    Doh!

Jamie Recommends Jamie Waters Internet Marketing Coach.jpg

Jamie Recommends

Since establishing myself in the online and offline world I get pitched daily to join the latest new shiny opportunity. While it is impossible for me to offer due diligence on everything I’m shown, the companies I partner with are some of the best in the industry.
    The Internet Lifestyle Network (ILN)

Jamie Waters with Mark Hoverson, Vincent Orgtega Jr and Clifton Hatfield from the Internet Lifestyle Network.

I joined the Internet Lifestyle Network (ILN) in April 2013 when they had one product and one video. Since then I’ve established myself as one of the company leaders, working closely with the Co-Founders, Vincent Ortega Jr, Mark Hoverson and Clifton Hatfield to help make ILN a billion dollar company and the ‘go to’ company online.
    I was fortunate enough to have a recent trip to San Diego to mastermind with the team and the future looks brighter day by day.
    If you wish to lead the ‘internet lifestyle’ or ‘laptop lifestyle’ as I like to call it, head to http://speedwealth.guru right now. You get a 7 day trial and access to training that has helped thousands of people live the life they have always wanted.
    After building possibly the largest group in the company, you can be sure to have the support required to ensure your success – provided you are hard working and can follow instructions

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethescammer
    While it is impossible for me to offer any due diligence on everything I’m shown, the companies I partner with are some of the best scams that pay me in the industry.
    fixed that for him.

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Completely predictably, ( especially since serial fraudster Paul Darby got on board ) Internet Lifestyle Network is on the verge of complete collapse.

There have been no updates on Internet Lifestyle Networks' ilnspeedwealth page on Facebook since April 22.

The number of complaints is mounting in the Internet Lifestyle Network thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if this is going to post correctly....but look at this idiot still defending it (claims he is owner). I'm still awaiting his reply.....

Internet LIfestyle Network's Speed Wealth System.

Post Thanks / Like

He claimed it was all a "rumor"! And said things like "Golly!" in his BS post. His name is "Clifton" under "Internet Lifestyle Network." What a clown. Will post response as soon as I see it....(Might not be for a while, I'm sure he has to research and/or get someone else to write a response about what a loser I am)

Post Thanks / Like

Internet Lifestyle Network quote TODAY:

"Someone told me that my company shut down too. lol Rumors like that happen and people seize the opportunity to run with it. I saw people using that rumor to build their own business or cross recruit. In the end, they look silly when the truth comes out and they were wrong. Sadly, many people believed it. Maybe that's just human nature? Anyway, that was last month's rumor and this is a new month.

Can you believe it's already July?! Golly, time flies. Thanks again for the feedback and honesty."

Seriously....what a complete simpleton

Post Thanks / Like

The reply after I said they had no product........

"I have read the post and this thread. I think the other poster answered you question in full. I am not sure what answer you were looking for. Most people which could possibly include yourself don't know very much on prospecting, promoting, attraction marketing and generally getting people to care enough to want to join your business.

You are implying there is no product. I am sorry there is a product, its training. You would pay 100's of dollars if not more for the Professional Products Mark Hoverson's how to close a sale training. I got the product just for that and I close 4 sales in 3 week span. Is the investment worth it? --->>> "My Bank account says YES and I Agree"

Maybe to you no. But I value education, just like I did 18 years when I got degree in computer science. I learned something used the information and made money. I did that with school now I do it with Internet Lifestyle Network.

I can't buy that at Walmart, Amazon, Clothing, grocery, or any retail store. The info is based on someone's experiences.

PS. - This isn't some thing you can copy off any web page, these are my words and experiences.

If I missed interpreted you I apologize."

Post Thanks / Like

"Attraction marketing " Brought to you from the same crooks of "The Secret" fame. Think yourself rich, healthy, and skinny, if it don't happen you did not think right. Nothing one more book won't cure though.

There is No Secret: The Myth of the Law of Attraction

The Secret By Rhonda Byrne Is A scam? | Ethan Vanderbuilt

"You are implying there is no product. I am sorry there is a product, its training."

This reminds me of some discussions I had with people about Liberty League years back.

Liberty League found to be pyramid scheme in Australia

Or what is happening with GIN. Hell they gave participants direct access to the world's top secret societies.
    GINTruth.com
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not only does Little Jamie Walters recommend ILN.....so does that other internet guru, Ash Campbell!

Is the Internet Lifestyle Network a scam? - Ash Campbell

In view of that....I'm convinced, so where do I sign up???

Post Thanks / Like

Mark Hoverson Stage 4 Cancer...

https://www.gofundme.com/markhoverson