Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Achieve Community - huge ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Achieve Community - huge ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I think that ferguson and myriad force were twins separated at birth.
    Looks like good ole ferguson (Myriad Force) has just been banned from MMG

Post Thanks / Like

There's only so much c*** people can take, even the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums have limits.

A "wonderful and awesome" HYIP ponzi ????

Oh, p-u-h-l-e-a-s-e.

Especially not one that is drawing unwanted attention AND targeting charities AND is operating outside the HYIP ponzi forums AND has been named publicly by a payment processor and ESPECIALLY not when Zeek Rewards and Telexfree are still in the spotlight
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

3. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Myriad Force View Post
    As is often the case, the modus of the Realscam Faithful use Catastrophizing language - Myriad Force is now Decatastrophizing, on behalf of The Achieve Community:
    Whoa, welcome back dude. I remembery reading your rantings over at http://www.realscam.com/f9/profitabl...ough-yet-1795/. Some of your assertions have never been matched since by any would be victim, though many have tried. My understanding is your rational became so epic that the SEC now uses the nomenclature "Myriad Force" to describe the sucking sound one hears as pigeons are quickly separated from their money.

Hence, lets address your weak assertion that Achieve is a Ponzi:

SEC.gov | "Ponzi" Schemes

[I]What is a Ponzi scheme?
    A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors.
    I see you did not bother to read the first sentence. A bunch of chuckleheads think they can send in $50 and $400 will arrive on their doorstep each time they do it. Achieve better be planning on selling artificial insemination and a lot of it as the world is going to run out of suckers er sorry, non-investors before that is even remotely possible.

Achieve is not an Investment.
    Still with this chestnut? How did that loaning Roman Novak money thing turn out when the states moved it? Achieve Community be like playing Jenga with your money, and most certainly is an investment. Albeit not a very smart one.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

5. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Darn, just when it was starting to get good at MMG, the mods figured out that ferguson and myriad force were one and the same he got banned.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I don't get it.
    Never mind.

One night you'll find yourself waking up in the middle of the night laughing.

Then you'll understand

Post Thanks / Like

What, no demand for empirical evidence? You are slipping.
    The thing is, when Spent Force was here previously spruiking Profitable Sunrise there was always a chance he might have been a misguided true believer who actually believed the nonsense he was spouting.

Now that he has returned, any doubt as to his true intentions has been removed

He's just another HYIP ponzi pimp, among thousands of other HYIP ponzi pimps, and not a very good one at that.

All we have to do now is point and laugh and wait for the inevitable, which, by the way things are playing out for the Achieve Community, won't be very long.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, yes, I am sure they are sweating buckets.

Always searching for the asp amongst the lillies..

Post Thanks / Like

irrelevant

[ih-rel-uh-vuh nt]

adjective 1. not relevant; not applicable or pertinent: His lectures often stray to interesting but irrelevant subjects.

2. Law. (of evidence) having no probative value upon any issue in the case.

FURTHER DEFINE: irrelevant. (SEE: Myriad Force)

Post Thanks / Like

QUESTION: What do you get when you blend the "Ponzi Pimps' Manual" with "The Scammers' Handbook" and "HYIP Admin Excuses 101"

ANSWER:

Hello Achieve Community!

Today has been a day of constant calls and paperwork with our processors. And the end result is that we have a better time frame now for starting up again.

I want to caution you that we do not have any final and binding agreement yet – and although everything appears to be good – anything can happen with these processes.

However, right now it looks like we could be up and running again by the end of next week or beginning of the following week – between the 21st and 26th. This is just a best guess at this point.

Here’s how it will go –

We will begin with coding, so our website may have some short downtimes over the next 10 days or so, depending on how quickly the agreements are reached.

We will start by first allowing new sign ups and repurchases. And we will begin getting everyone signed up to our new payment processor.

I will not tell you who this is until we start up again, and there are good reasons for that, so please just wait for that announcement.

About a week after that we will begin paying out to those members who already have gone through the matrix and those who go through after we start again.

And then, we will be a fully running, completely functional Achieve Community once again!

I’m excited about this – even though still a bit cautious – and I hope you are too. We will have the right people in place to move forward with us for a long time.

Thank you all again for your kind words, support, encouragement and for being the best Community ever put together.

To your success

Kristi

Translation for those new to the caper and who don't speak HYIPese:

"You ain't gettin' paid - AGAIN - so, stop yer complainin, bitches"

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Darn, just when it was starting to get good at MMG, the mods figured out that ferguson and myriad force were one and the same he got banned.
    I miss Minor Farce at MMG. A singular fool of that caliber is always good for a laugh.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    I miss Minor Farce at MMG. A singular fool of that caliber is always good for a laugh.
    Yep, he'll probably have to lay low for a while and come back with a new story and a new name when it's time for him to start pimping the next new one

Post Thanks / Like

Achieve seems to be following the standard Ponzi blueprint. At some point there should be some more token payouts for one last sucker round up.
    Maybe Minor Farce will get a few more dollars...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Maybe Minor Farce will get a few more dollars...
    Forgive the easy pun, in his case I suspect there will be no RUSH. Mr. Force seems plenty content to pimp for free.

RUSH PUN.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

So a quick question for all the true "believers" in TAC:

If TAC is so real and legal, why aren't "ALL" the payment processors falling all over themselves wanting to do business with them?

Instead Troy and Kristi and are going hat in hand begging for someone to do business with them and its not working.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

are they still taking in everyone's money?

Post Thanks / Like

So a quick question for all the true "believers" in TAC:

If TAC is so real and legal, why aren't "ALL" the payment processors falling all over themselves wanting to do business with them?

Instead Troy and Kristi and are going hat in hand begging for someone to do business with them and its not working.
    More from the student of extrapolations.

Post Thanks / Like

Y--A--W--N--N--N--N

Is he still here ???

Ah, well, won't be long and he'll be back hiding under his bridge with all the rest of the Achieve Community trolls

Post Thanks / Like

More from the student of extrapolations.
    Can you not just answer the question please?

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Can you not just answer the question please?
    He's too busy congratulating himself on finally being able to post the word "extrapolation" without any spelling mistakes

Post Thanks / Like

From MMG
    ""We love Kristi and Troy. We love the fact that they have already paid out over
    2 million dollars to the achieve community members. They are working so hard
    to help us all and we will be back November 21 - November 26th.

There is no point in responding to the negative people in this forum. They do not have
    the facts. They are the same people that said it is impossible to pay 800% but I have
    received that and so have my family members. So it cannot be impossible.

Achieve is real and achieve is here to stay.
    Thank you Kristi and Troy for all that you are doing."

Just wow....

Also:I see Minor Farce got another post in as Alas3 before banning. There is just a such a village idiot quality to his posts...he cant hide fom the admins.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting couple of days of posts pro and con on mmg on this one.

Even by mmg standards, this one has some true simpletons behind it.

Well worth a read.

Post Thanks / Like

Uh Oh, courtesy of the poster ELK on BehindMLM comes the latest coff, splutter, choke "honest announcement" from Kristi:

Kristi Johnson‎The Achieve Community (Official Group)
    8 hrs ·

Hello Achieve Community!

You know I’m always honest with you…today we had a bit of a set back with our programming taking longer than expected and with one of our team having internet connection trouble. Some days are like that. So we won’t be up tomorrow or this weekend, but we are still expecting to be ready early next week.

I wanted to get this information out to you early so this is a very quick update as I need to get back to work. Tomorrow I’ll have more information for you all. Meantime, enjoy yourselves and relax – be ready for next week!

Thank you all.

To your success

Kristi

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Achieve the electronic chain letter
    today we had a bit of a set back with our programming taking longer than expected
    Makes me weepy for the good ole days when chain letters would die a natural death. Suckers only had to run to an empty mailbox a few days in a row to know they have been had. At that point, the big thinkers might realize the first 5 positions they sent money to were the ones who started the scam.

================================================== ====
    Someone at MMG had done some math on this, Achieve claims they have paid out $2,500,000. Taking Honest Kristi at her word.

That would indicate 6,250 positions have been paid out at $400 each.

To fund 6,250 postions, (8*6250) 50,000 positions have to be in the queue waiting for their 800%.

50,000 * $400 = $20,000,000 owed by Kristi the Debtor.

To raise $20,000,000 (50,000 *8) 400,000 new positions have to be created.

Those 400,000 postions will be owed (400,000*$400)=$160,000,000

The set back has something to do with 0 and 1s all right, but nothing to do with programming.

29. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The achievers are now moving to next obvious ponzi scam called xtremeprosystem.

The pimps are telling everyone to buy buy buy and don't withdraw their scam earnings!

Board Message

Post Thanks / Like

We know you joined The Achieve Community to make money,

forget that,

how about we give you platitudes instead.

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post