Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: $5,000 A Week Cash Generator Program - Rich Diamond Sr.

Post Thanks / Like

$5,000 A Week Cash Generator Program - Rich Diamond Sr.

I got this junk in my mailbox yesterday:

,000 A Week Cash Generator.jpg

This looks like something from the 1990s. Apparently, I can make $1,684,000 if I get over 8,000 people to join. And this is called "very realistic."

But in order for this MLM opportunity to work, those 8,000 people would have to get millions of other people to join if they want to make that much money. How is that possible or realistic? Most people will end up losing money.

The person in charge of this is:

Rich Diamond Sr.
    2423 S. Orange Ave #164
    Orlando, FL 32806

By the way, the bottom of the letter says that the money you send to Rich Diamond is non-refundable. In other words, he makes money and you get whatever you get, which is probably nothing. (Rich Diamond? LOL! Why doesn't he just call himself Richie Rich?)

Mr. Diamond is also working with a company called CME, Inc.

I also received this in the same envelope:

CME 001.jpg

I just love their guarantee, which says, "if my CASH GENERATOR flyer does not produce results within 8 weeks, (at least 2.5 responses for every 1,000 mailed), CME Inc. will gladly and cheerfully mail my flyer again one time for me FREE. So . . . no refund, just another mailing. If the first mailing didn't work, then why would a second mailing work? Why even bother? CME keeps your money, and so does Richie Rich Diamond, and all you end up with is less money in your bank account. (On the positive side, they will be cheerful about it. How nice.)

Well . . . it looks like my shredder has more work to do.

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: $5,000 A Week Cash Generator Program - Rich Diamond Sr.

So, if 2.5 RESPONSES (not sign ups) per 1000 cards mailed every eight weeks is considered satisfactory.

How many mailouts over how many weeks would it take to reach the 8000 signups required to be able to make $1,684,000 ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It appears that the Better Business Bureau has heard about Mr. Diamond:

Rich Diamond SR Business Review in Orlando, FL - Central Florida BBB

F

Factors that lowered Rich Diamond SR's rating include:
    BBB concerns with the industry in which this business operates.
    Advertising issue(s) found by BBB.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

So, if 2.5 RESPONSES (not sign ups) per 1000 cards mailed every eight weeks is considered satisfactory.

How many mailouts over how many weeks would it take to reach the 8000 signups required to be able to make $1,684,000 ???
    Err, now let me see, uhh multiply...no...wait.. divide 8000 by 2.5 and the multiply.... Oh! Crap! 3.2 million...! That's with no "slippage". Don't hold your breath on that one folks!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

7. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    I got this junk in my mailbox yesterday:

,000 A Week Cash Generator.jpg
    It's just so beautiful. lol. Oh, the nostalgia.

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I received another letter in the mail from Mr. Diamond. Now he wants me to join a program called "$222,200 Over The Next 6 Months."

I didn't sign up for his $5,000 A Week Cash Generator program, so why would he think I would join this one? It's just the same thing with different words.

He's still offering printing/mailing services from CME, which stands for Chiappone Mail Enterprises. CME is owned by a man named Larry Chiappone, who apparently has a criminal history. He's certainly not the kind of person I would ever want to do business with.

Time to turn my shredder back on . . .

Post Thanks / Like

I may have to dig around and expose the members of this one as well. Evidence turned up connecting a pair of Millionaire Mailer members, Keach Thompson and David Furgess, to involvement with Rich Diamond.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not even Rich Diamond is making $1,684,000

Probably $6.84