Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Solarium Network.....Ken Russo found another lemon.....

Post Thanks / Like

Solarium Network.....Ken Russo found another lemon.....

After so many epic fails in 2015 Ken Russo found another lemon to pimp to his list.....

February 1, 2016

Greetings Everyone,

It takes less than a minute to complete the registration
    form at this website....

SOLARIUM

Name, email address and phone number is all that is required
    now. No need to provide a sponsor name until it is time to join.
    This is scheduled to happen in just a matter of days. When you
    submit the registration form you will receive a message with
    the subject "Action Required: Confirm Your Enrollment"
    which will provide a confirmation link. Once submitted you
    will receive important updates from Solarium Network
    International.

Both USA and Non-USA members can participate equally!

IMPORTANT - Please let me know that you have submitted the
    registration form so I can send you the latest update which we
    received this morning with the subject "SOLARIUM Network:
    Comprehensive Update".

Message from my sponsor....

BEGIN
    =============================================
    Subject: Yes...That will work and IS correct!

You sure as heck don't want to miss this trick. When it's time to
    join put me down as your SPONSOR:​ Ken Russo
    Send to everyone you know....(change sponsor)

WOW....................................This is very clever!

YES.....has been the answer I have been saying now for the past
    couple of weeks.

Many have asked. "Is this for real?" It really is.. YES.

A business that WE build for you: NO RECRUITING!

How many have had problems in the past getting your people to sign
    up just 2 people in your business or even just 1 with NO SUCCESS?

Not anymore!

Solarium is going to build this program for YOUR people and YOU!..
    if you want. They will place 5 people for you and five for your 5, etc.
    And, yes, they have the power in contacts to do this!

Guess what? FOR FREE!

You pay nothing for Solarium to do this! Are you kidding? This has
    never been done

They are ALSO forgoing their commissions on "fast start bonuses"
    and giving this money to us!

This is very exciting for all of us. Now we do not have to worry
    about recruiting for those we sign up that cannot recruit.

I talked with Vinh over an hour last week making sure I understood
    him. This is extremely exciting.

He told me that we all will sign up for free. He has brought on board:
    Jane Marks and Mike Gillespie.
    They have contacts in the millions
    each. Jane and Mike are going to put together some amazing marketing
    tools for us to use or not to use..our choice. THEY are also placing the
    5 for us, giving up their fast start bonuses to us as well! Solarium is their
    team. They are placing the final stages of it before opening next week.
    Think of them like an umbrella over several companies!

Next week they (Solarium) will be starting by adding their first company
    - GBO (a company 5 star*) in travel and gold.

Again, you and your people will be placed into this (first) company for
    FREE!

What you should do now.

Read the article update from Vinh..our chairman of Solarium and who
    we are building the team with. There is website link at the bottom of
    Vinh's update.

We are building a group that will:

1. Build a business FOR you!

2. We will be placing 5 people under you with our team building 5
    under them, etc.

Most know: Jane Marks and Mike Gillespie - (TOP marketers with
    millions in their contact groups)

Read the information below from Vinh, and watch for updates.
    Yes, there is lots of information below and it is very important to
    review all of it in order to understand the scope of this project.

FrontGate 7

Solarium Network

"HOUSEHOLD" NOTES:

As always, this update Builds onto and from previous updates. So to be in total Sync with me, please make sure to review prior updates located in the: Chairman's Diary.

:::

Notice; within Solarium, and GBO, although you can elect to have your Corporation be paid for payouts, you must Register as an Individual with proper identification so that we can identify you. This is not only the requirement of the Accredited Lenders, but it is because we must also maintain a firm code of ethics foundation.

Solarium and I are spending our energies and moneys SERVING YOU - at NO COST. So Anyone violating or have violated any code of ethics shall be terminated from the Network and or banned from the system - permanently.

When our Leaders and I have embraced each other to fortify the design of Solarium, we not only want to revolutionize the industry, but to make sure people maintain ethics. We are helping you because we want you to enrich others as you achieve success. Be free. And Love & Respect One Another.

Solarium.

From The Desk of Vinh H. Le, Chairman;

SOLARIUM Vision:

As you know, Solarium's strength is seasoned marketing, and with several proprietary factors that will separate us far from any traditional or ordinary types of marketing that is geared to help the individual succeed in the network marketing industry.

The Solarium Elites are of the highest caliber and are very seasoned marketers.

Solarium's main "power-plant" is to provide the most valuable service in the industry of network marketing in terms of generating a Personally Sponsored Person ("PSP") - and then reassigning it to our members (as if the member sponsored that PSP him/herself). Systematically and ongoing. Due to at least the two following internal factors, Solarium is able to provide this valuable service to our members at NO COST;

1. Our United Elites are "Made" marketers (already financially successful), they are willing and ABLE to be 100% civic by way of spending our own energies and moneys to generate a PSP, then to forfeit the typical "fast start" commissions by Reassigning it (aka- paying it forward) to our member (so that our member gets the Fast Start commissions). This is the core of the Solarium business model. NOBODY I know of in the industry does this, which I am sure you and most everyone can agree to as well. The Solarium as a company are going for RESIDUAL as the main objective with GBO.

2. 100% Funding provided by GBO (for anyone that needs financing). *USA Members only at this time. NO CREDIT CHECK & Unsecured Financing.

On top of this, my writing strengths, infused with seasoned corporate advisory and marketing Leadership is able to keep members informed and engaged. My Wisdom & Logic is key to be able to keep our members organized and collective throughout the journey ahead of Solarium that powers GBO. Having the relevant experiences in life and in business, I am fair and open minded and observe all sides of any situation/stories before making final decisions that can effect/benefit others.

Importantly, due to the testimony of Doctors and Noble Professionals that are members who normally would never engage in anything "MLM" (if it were not for Solarium) - we know that Solarium is also the "BRIDGE" to involve the bigger market of people that are outside of the "MLM" industry. This dramatically increases the "size" of our target market.

Collectively,

The above elements along with several proprietary parameters, makes Solarium "Un-duplicate-able". By encompassing the GBO funding element in parallel with Solarium's civic PSP reassignment element (at NO COST to the member), plus seasoned marketing and leadership, I am positive we can break records in terms of new members growth velocity. With our systems, this growth can be managed and controlled/Sustainable. Legal.

My 7 years of work has been preparing for the final GBO element. Henceforth, it is very clear that this is the break through business model I have dreamed about for many years.

Solarium, being the size that I envision for us to be;
    You can imagine the many groups that are now trying to pull for my attention.
    However, we can only focus on ONE viable business model such as GBO at a time. This is why I do not have an interest to "reinvent any wheels". I know what it means to move efficiently without rushing. So I believe Solarium's PSP and the GBO funding model united will be the combination to keep us both ahead and lead the new evolution of Network Marketing.

SOLARIUM WEBSITE & BACK OFFICE - PROGRAMMING RECAP:
    Here is my simple vision for Solarium and its programming to ultimately jive with GBO;

When Solarium goes live later next week,

Our members will be notified and be able to fully register. They will be prompted to importantly locate their Solarium Sponsor; then will will be able to generate their Solarium Replicated Links.

Our team will importantly make sure the Echelon list spreadsheet of Solarium is in sync with the site. This will then be the Foundation team of Solarium. They will then be prompted to register with GBO via their Solarium back office.

The registration form of GBO will have convenient / pre-filled data from their preexisting Solarium member data. Once everything is confirmed by the Solarium member, they will click "Submit", which will securely transmit their data and Solarium member profile to GBO. This will also take them to the GBO site/server, where the Solarium member will be prompted to upload applicable docs as required by GBO for the financing.

There will only be two types of Replicated Links:

TYPE A:

Owner/Elites Replicated Links.

Each replicated link is for each Elite: David Harris, MikeG, Jane Mark, and Vinh Le. The PSP that are generated by the Elites Replicated Link are reassignable to any and all weak areas of the entire Solarium Network/Downline.

TYPE B:

General members Replicated Links.

These are for all members of Solarium.
    The PSP that are generated by this type Replicated Link are reassignable to only this member's team and/or weak area of their Network/Downline. This gives them more incentive to Recruit/Sponsor - if they choose to.

So when Solarium member data is transmitted to GBO, the GBO system can detect who Sponsored who, and will automatically know where to structure our member under the Solarium tree within GBO (Left to Right - top to bottom). *As Solarium builds the network for our members and place PSPs under their account; their Solarium back office will show the list (in sequential vertical order) of their PSPs that are placed into their Solarium downline/network.
    If they cannot recruit or sponsor, that does not matter. Because Solarium is there to help everyone with valuable PSPs (by system default). So AFTER our Elites help our members achieve their success; *With documented proof of success, the members can much more easily share about the Solarium powering GBO opportunity.

Solarium staff and call center support will be in place accordingly to assist all Solarium members get situated, Registered, Financed with GBO, engaged, and involved.

THE NETWORK MARKETING PLAYING FIELD WILL BE LEVELED BY SOLARIUM. Every member will be treated fairly. Everyone will have the same high-probable chance to succeed. The strong will help the weak. The Leaders/Professional will help the Amateurs.

Much like a "flower" that is empowered by the sun's "photosynthesis" energies = SOLARIUM; a member can achieve success if there is a civic & unselfish progressive energy that is helping them.

Once everything is in order per the Solarium programming side;

1. Solarium will go live; and notify all our Members.

2. Vinh will then notify our Elites to deploy and unleash our marketing and notices/Announcement to their Network(s). In parallel, Solarium will deploy corporate marketing as well. *All of this will begin to grow and build from the Foundation (echelon members) strong.

3. BEFORE FORMAL FUNDING TRIGGERS; Solarium Administration Team and I will fly down to meet with GBO corporate physically. We will final comb everything and confirm all the details of the GBO funding and to know what the MLM Companies are; and to affirm the 5-Star Ratings, etc. /// and then commence funding to our members and placements.

When funding triggers, members will be placed; money will start flowing; The Evolution of Network Marketing will begin! And Lives will change!

With the final details, I will direct Solarium to produce high end presentational material including Hollywood quality presentational Videos.

Solarium Elites will also provide their TOP GRADE marketing tools for our Leaders to be able to go viral. This will be under the: "ELITES RECOMMENDED MARKETING TOOLS" section.

MikeG will implement his best Mobile App for Solarium site, which includes QR code for the site and will help me to have direct and strong communications to all Solarium Leaders and members at a push of a button and directly to their smart phone.

We will also implement the Fortune 500 - World Leading Provider of Self Development Material by: Nightingale Conant Corporation. Here we will select the best material and organize an elite "package" for the average person to enjoy and be empowered as they either listen or read the compelling material. This develops and wakes up the spirits of new LEADERS. It has changed my life and I know how to duplicate this.

As members achieve their first taste of success with the Solarium powering GBO model, Testimonials will start to pour in. This is when Solarium will trigger Phase 2 marketing and advertising to further enhance the growth velocity.

Everyone will grow. And Solarium can be self sustained via the growing Residual revenues from multiple companies. Diversified. Further, we will be reinforced by donations as we help individuals become successful to then become leaders.

The rest should be history as we enter Phase 3 marketing and beyond!

SOLARIUM

Sincerely,

Vinh H. Le

Chairman

Author of the Vinh's Institute of Wisdom

TEAMVINH.COM INTERNATIONAL "V"

================================================== =================

IMPORTANT REMINDER - Please let me know that you have submitted the
    registration form so I can send you the latest update which we received this
    morning with the subject "SOLARIUM Network: Comprehensive Update".

Ken
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Solarium Network.....Ken Russo found another lemon.....

He has brought on board Jane Marks and Mike Gillespie. They have contacts in the millions
    each. Jane and Mike are going to put together some amazing marketing
    tools for us to use or not to use..our choice.
    I knew I'd heard the name Jane Marks somewhere b4.....

http://www.realscam.com/f16/what-sokule-676/

Jane Mark pic is here....
    http://webprotimes.com/about.html

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How's the lawsuit going Jane??.....Will you be serving those papers any time soon??.....

Quote Originally Posted by ujam2 View Post
    We have requested admin to remove this false post as it amounts to defamation.

Copy of our letter to admin appears below.

No specific scam is mention and no further follow up posts have been added since 4/22/2011

Since this post is false and damaging to our business and reputation we respectfully request that this entry be removed as links to this post appear on Google page 1 and Alexa page 1.

We are a professional, reputable, online advertising company, in business for 13 years online.
    Sokule Sokule - Main

This false accusation amounts to defamation and we will vigorously defend our good name.

Your prompt attention to this matter will avoid further follow up by our attorney.

Phil Basten
    Jane Mark
    Sokule Inc.
    http://www.realscam.com/f16/what-sokule-676/#post54695

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OK. so is the Vinh H Le mentioned in this marvelous opportunity THIS Vinh H Le? https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litre...15/lr23432.htm
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    OK. so is the Vinh H Le mentioned in this marvelous opportunity THIS Vinh H Le? https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litre...15/lr23432.htm
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    So in Dec 2015 he gets busted by the SEC and then a month later he starts another scam??....Is this guy nuts??....

Ken Russo sure can pick them.....

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Vinh H Le' vinh.h.le page on Facebook

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ladies and Gentlemen and potential victims members of Solarium Network, your chairman:

Team Vinh.com

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jane Mark on For Serious Marketers Only.com

Jane Mark on YT Tag Locator

Jane Mark on Words That Pay.com

Jane Mark on a100DollarBill.com

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    After so many epic fails in 2015 Ken Russo found another lemon to pimp to his list.....
    Quote "Author of the Vinh's Institute of Wisdom?"

What on earth is that when it is at home?

Google the wise man's institute and it looks as if the guy is trying to plaguarise something genuine, Possibly a Vietnamese University.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Quote "Author of the Vinh's Institute of Wisdom?"

What on earth is that when it is at home?

Google the wise man's institute and it looks as if the guy is trying to plaguarise something genuine, Possibly a Vietnamese University.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike Glaspies' themikegrecommends website

The mike-glaspie page on imgazette

Mike Glaspie on Gary Mialocq.com

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

this program is so wrong it is 4 or 5 scams rolled into one.

look up Sean Dee, CEO of GBO and you will see the programs are karatbars, and arixx and some travel program as well as they will finance your way into it to put you deeper in debt as they reap the profits.

SOLARIUM Network: Urgent & Special Notice

Post Thanks / Like

I have been duped by Vinh H. Le also known as Vu H. Le via his TeamVinhinternational company. I wasted 3 years of my life hoping to generate profit via his program believing it is a legitimate and honest business. All that time during the three years I was duped via his carefully crafted email updates, convincing investors that he was establishing something amazing and all investors would greatly benefit in the end. The worst part is not so much about losing my investment, but the crushing of my hopes and dreams as well as upon discovering the truth that Vinh H. Le also known as Vu H. Le is a fraud. It is truly a bad feeling after this discovery.

I seriously can not comprehend such people like Vinh Le would utilize all their effort, energy and talent into scamming people rather than directing the same energy towards achieving something great and wonderful in this world. Vinh H. Le is a talented individual, but it is such a waste. It is just as hard to scam people through devious means as it is to being honest and establish something great in this world. In the end I believe what goes around comes around. Every action has consequences. This is the universal law of cause and effect.

Stay away from anything relating to Vinh H. Le A/K/A Vu H. Le or any of the people he is associated with as well as the various programs he promotes, including

TeamVinh.com International
    -
    https://www.vodeox.online/
    SOLARIUM

I consider myself lucky to have lost only a few hundreds of dollars. There are others who have lost millions via his various scams over the years.

Visit the following links below for more info.

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litre...15/lr23432.htm
    TeamVinh International