LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Push Button Cash Machine

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Push Button Cash Machine

This is a program pushing Triple Threat Marketing - at Triple Threat Marketing
    Lots of banners claiming to Offer 150% profit on ad packs.

Triple Threat up to 150 percent.PNG

From the site:

Website Ads - Thousands of members will be required to view your website directly for a short period of time.
    ​Banner/Text Ads - Members will see your promotions via our website banners. This includes non-members/casual website visitors.
    Premium Solo Ads - We will send an E-mail blast to our entire community with your advertisement. A very personal and effective form of marketing.
    Digital Marketing Literacy - We have an extended library of online marketing learning resources. Our marketing materials are updated monthly.
    Facebook Auto-Posting Software - Auto-post in Facebook groups and pages to market outside of Triple Threat as well. Automation is key
    Earn As You Promote - Triple Threat has various ways our members can earn money by using our simple platform. 3 ways to be exact
    Last edited by JustTooMuchTime; 11-16-2015 at 01:49 PM.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Push Button Cash Machine

Here's a diagram of the adpack purchases and returns. Time to expire is not guaranteed - hmmmm. Wonder why.
    Triple Threat.jpg

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I started a separate thread for Triple Threat Marketing here:
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/triple-th...r3at-net-4337/

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here's the sales video:

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There are hundreds of these made everyday. It isn't news.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This fraudster is using PayPal as a payment method and PayPal is somewhat responsive to the reports of users not complying with their TOS. In other words, there is a good chance to stop this one before it becomes large.

12. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    There are hundreds of these made everyday. It isn't news.
    What's interesting about this one is the more mainstream Internet marketers are pushing it heavily. People I thought would know better. It kind of reminds me of Ad Surf Daily days when the same sort of thing happened.

14. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    What's interesting about this one is the more mainstream Internet marketers are pushing it heavily. People I thought would know better. It kind of reminds me of Ad Surf Daily days when the same sort of thing happened.
    Internet Marketers? That's a disgrace to real Internet Marketing, which is marketing a product or service on the internet.

Get-rich quickers push and ride whatever is hot. There is no market research, just push push push anything that pays direct and fast commissions.

Don't over-analyze this.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Internet Marketers? That's a disgrace to real Internet Marketing, which is marketing a product or service on the internet.

Get-rich quickers push and ride whatever is hot. There is no market research, just push push push anything that pays direct and fast commissions.

Don't over-analyze this.
    I agree with you on that "fenderil" but I think Paul was referring to "affiliate marketing." I do not consider any form of affiliate marketing to be marketing in the true sense because I signed up to two agencies as an affiliate marketer when I started online. I joined Commission Junction and Affiliate Window and found that all they did was to find affiliates to sell products and services for large companies like Marks and Spencer.

Everybody in the UK lives close to somewhere where they can buy Marks and Spencer produce and everybody who wants to buy online can visit their web site. They certainly don't need people like me to open up new markets for them so the best that I could earn as an affiliate with any of these agencies would be a few coppers selling their less popular range of goods.

I decided that this sort of marketing was selling not marketing and cancelleced my membership with Commission junction and Affiliate Window. I think the term Internet Marketing is mainly used to describe nothing but the sale of get rich quick programmes but in some rural areas in US there could be affiliates selling Marks and Spencer products from their computers or opening up new markets for M@S.

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I agree with you on that "fenderil" but I think Paul was referring to "affiliate marketing." I do not consider any form of affiliate marketing to be marketing in the true sense because I signed up to two agencies as an affiliate marketer when I started online. I joined Commission Junction and Affiliate Window and found that all they did was to find affiliates to sell products and services for large companies like Marks and Spencer.

Everybody in the UK lives close to somewhere where they can buy Marks and Spencer produce and everybody who wants to buy online can visit their web site. They certainly don't need people like me to open up new markets for them so the best that I could earn as an affiliate with any of these agencies would be a few coppers selling their less popular range of goods.

I decided that this sort of marketing was selling not marketing and cancelleced my membership with Commission junction and Affiliate Window. I think the term Internet Marketing is mainly used to describe nothing but the sale of get rich quick programmes but in some rural areas in US there could be affiliates selling Marks and Spencer products from their computers or opening up new markets for M@S.
    It's sad that affiliate marketing is often confused with get rich scamming.

There are real honest people referring other people to products, that don't involve tricking people into believing they can "make $10,000 in the next 30 days"

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's sad that affiliate marketing is often confused with get rich scamming.

There are real honest people referring other people to products, that don't involve tricking people into believing they can "make $10,000 in the next 30 days"
    I agree with you there but it is hard to determine what affiliates can market as opposed to sell. I am an affilliate for my webhosting company and I get commission on sales. I do not do any marketing for them, I sell their service so I do not use the term Internet marketing in that context.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    This fraudster is using PayPal as a payment method and PayPal is somewhat responsive to the reports of users not complying with their TOS. In other words, there is a good chance to stop this one before it becomes large.
    what i dont understand is when these waves of new rev shares come out they are allowed to even use paypal in the first place . with the words 150% gain on their banners and stuff . that use to be a big nono. funny thing is they will likely let a few thousand join then place the funds into a frozen review state and then paypal can afford to have a big office Christmas party from the members funds.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    what i dont understand is when these waves of new rev shares come out they are allowed to even use paypal in the first place . with the words 150% gain on their banners and stuff . that use to be a big nono. funny thing is they will likely let a few thousand join then place the funds into a frozen review state and then paypal can afford to have a big office Christmas party from the members funds.
    Paypal may be going the way of Facebook with ignoring compliance in lieu of extra revenue.

Really if Joe scammer can just go out and set up a Facebook Lottery page and screw a few users over, who would think the compliance department at Paypal could be bothered with something that involves 2nd grade math?

https://www.facebook.com/Fac%E1%BA%B...46522/?fref=ts
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What are we not being told about this Biz Opp? Is it legal? Is their historical proof of profitability?