Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 1575

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    [QUOTE=HARRISON;61023]QUOTE:

    It would if it in fact did come from NEW people joining but it doesn't it comes from sales happening in stores.

    Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    The money from the sale of the Franchise never reaches the customers. The money from the sale of merchandize if circulated and the increased is a result of marketing and bringing more customers to the FlexKom retailers.
    UNQUOTE:

    Ok...so the money from Franchise sales never reaches the customers? It just goes straight into Flexkoms coffers?
    Ok so it's quite obvious you have no clue what FlexKom does so I will be more understanding here.

    The sales guy will in phase 2 give away the app to a lot of people they will be the customer. They will get $2 on the app to start with. The franchise guy will have 1000 apps to give away. When the franchisee goes to the retailer there will already be thousands of customers with the app and some money to spend. Those people wont be aware of anything besides they have an app that they can show to retailers and get some deals. They will also pick the types of deals they would like to get. Maybe they like to eat sushi or they like the shop clothing. Maybe they like to go to theater, get massages need new tires or a tune up on their cars etc. The tire shop and sushi bar gets set up and then they put in the terminal they will give 10 flex money back on a dinner for 2 if they spend more than $50. The tire shop puts in he will give 10 Flexmoney on a tire rotation and or at least 2 new tires. They send out the message and in comes 10 new customers. The Sushi place and tire store have never seen them before. they are new customers that come in as a result of sending out the promotion. at that time with in 1.2 seconds the store that gave the customer the app makes $1.20 residual income. That store has 1000 customers signed up so if all of them got paid 10 Flexmoney they made $1200 dollars passive income. Now they have a $1200 a month new income they can use to pay bills with. every month for signing the customer once. The store increases its traffic so they can afford to lower their mark up a little. It ends saving them money they usually spend in the local news paper and on mailers. They also now are making extra money from the customer shopping elsewhere including the internet.

    Now the retailer keeps signing more customers to the system and all retailers are doing this. They start seeing the income from those customers so they get more proactive with recruiting. The customer is enjoying getting some cash back and then gong to another retailer and spending it. The money keeps getting reinvested with our retailers. No wthey keep making more sales as they are inside the network. More and more customers are joining. They get messages on how many points they have and how many points they need to get the vacations loyalty reward. So when they think to do anything they think first to search the Flexkom stores before they search Google for local services. They need a plummer and they find one on FlexKom and ask how much he can give back he says 10 Flex Money on a $200 job. They say come on over.

    So the local business could do this

    image.jpg

    or they can save paper and money sending a free video message that goes to a phone not a trash can.

    mobile marketing.jpeg


    Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    The money comes from sales happening in stores?

    Mmm, your gonna have to help me out here LOGICAL AMAZING GUY , I'm way to stupid to understand this amazing concept, so please explain this. (Without the sarcasm preferably)
    I've just brought a jumper with my FLEXKOM card. It should have been 100, but my FLEXKOM card has given me a 10 discount. Yah...very happy customer am I! I've just saved 10!!!

    But now I have my RETAILERS cap on. I've just given this customer 10 of free stuff.
    And along comes another customer. He has just brought TWO jumpers. So I'm down 20 now.

    So today, I'm down 30. How do I get that money back?
    Ok so let me explain something you are missing. If you as a store have usually 50 customers a day and then you put an advertisement in the news paper. You then get an additional 20 customers. Those customers spend $40 each. You just created $800 new revenue. The mark up was 100% so you take was an additional $400 with the $400 you pay the news paper add which was $250 you keep $150. So your campaign was successful as you added $150 on top of your usual sales in profit. And don't forget usually you also will need to give some kind of special when advertising like a coupon for 20% off. So now you have a lowered mark up and you have the cost of the advertisement working against you.

    So we can agree marketing cost money. (I hope you know that)

    SO THINK MORE CUSTOMERS MORE SALES MORE MONEY

    So FlexKom's model. You take a video of the store and show some cute dresses and you let the viewer know you will give a 10 flex money credit if they spend $50 and you will give 15 FM if they spend $75 you can do whatever you like. You can do it for one item in your store you can do it on volume. You exclude items it is up to you how you do it. If you get creative it can be better results you can try different things because FlexKom doesn't charge you per add it is completely free to advertise. So lets say you send out a promotion for this new dress that just came in. You have a deal with the manufacturer that if you buy double he will give you a better price. the dress sold really fast last shipment so you take the deal. You make a video with your cute niece she wares and models the dress while you speak this dress is the latest trend we sold out in 2 days last time we brought it in. If you can make it down here in the next 24 hours I will give you 10 Flexmoney back on this dress.

    The dress cost you $20 your selling price is $60 Customer gets $10, FlexKom gets $10 which flexkom splits between store who gave the app, loyalty rewards for the customers and yes profit for FlexKom and yes again the Flexkom comp plan. Now the store sells 20 dresses in 2 days and makes $400 in profit.(20 x 20) They also sell an additional $200 of other merchandize not discounted with Flexmoney. all in all it was a $500 profitable promotion. With NO risk! If the promotion didn't work it cost the store nothing to try it out. If they had done a mailer they would be out the paper cost postage and printing.

    What if the store wanted to do a loss leader like Groupon it could give away the total profit on one item to get the customer to show up and spend on the other stuff in the store. Imagine they say come down today and try the large pizza and we will give you 7 Flexmoney back on a $20 Pizza no profit on Pizza but they buy 4 beers and they get 100 customers that show up for that promotion. The place is now full of FlexKom customers and non FlexKom customers spending (because if they are not in FlexKom they still will come to the pizza place. And guess what now the pizza place signs up all the other customers and start making residual income when they buy dresses from the clothing store and buy tires for their cars etc.

    And with 100 other restaurants to go to that day I am sure very few would have been there anyway. So it's new business more business with a predictable margin for profit. The business knows his numbers. He understands how to run promotions.

    The smart phone is the next frontier in marketing we have our phones everywhere. FlexKom is in the perfect place the timing is amazing.

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    no. I think that network marketing as defined by "internet marketers" is a totally crap concept. Their idea of marketing appears to be nothing more than spamming people with pre written sales spiel from who knows whom. Marketing is nothing to do with churning out sales spiel from dubious characters on dubious advertising boards.

    Quatloos is a forum for thinking people not some free advertising publication and "wserra" is an american lawyer who "uses his loaf" before making comments here.
    huh? What?

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    while blogger "ribshaw" would normally relish the opportunity to talk about himself in the 3rd person, this demands a little bit more serious response. I stumbled upon this site about a year ago as a reader, and joined in february to respond to a question a member asked. Since then i have put up 1300 posts, some serious, some to chat, and some for fun. Anyone who stumbles upon this forum, including you could read my posts and answer questions 2 and 3 for themselves. Do i make valid points, do i link sources correctly, if i make an assertion and someone asks me a question do i answer it, am i on more than i am off? That you would even ask questions 2 and 3 is very suspect, and dare i say intellectually lazy.

    By contrast, you have showed up and posted in 1 thread, with 16 posts, and shock of all shockers you are posting about something you very obviously have a financial interest in! So who are you? What track record do you have for spotting the next big thing, and putting money in peoples pockets? You are the one asking people to open their wallets for your great deal.

    What i find even more troubling is your seeming inability to defend your own assertions or even read what i have written in this thread. To wit:



    We are on page 7 of this thread, please feel free to go back and quote any contribution i have made.

    First, as lrm pointed out you have no substantiation for this potentially libelous quote just he said she said. You completely failed to answer the second question. And while we are at it, what is your track record for building wealth for people other than yourself?

    Attachment 5948

    when challenged on this, you had no answer other than to accuse me of being a negative blogger. So let's try again, you threw this award out as something meaningful. I asked you a very straight forward question, please answer it as a businessperson would, not a huffy child.

    Attachment 5949


    what i know about flexcom, as i said in my first and believe only post in this thread until you showed up, it is a "pig in a poke". People like you have one goal at this point, and there has been one major constant at this point, recruiting. Numerous people with very dubious track records recruiting, taking people's money and promising them a rainbow and a pot of gold. That's it.

    Thanks to freighttrain, we see the turkey roll out has appears an unmitigated disaster. Your response to this is a conspiracy theory. Rather than address these issues, what is flexcom doing, oh that's right they are recruiting. Yeah get your checkbooks that always ends well for the masses.

    In reviewing the thread, phil hendy and kschang pointed out this is very much like lyoness. If you look at the earnings statements from lyoness which lrm put up on another thread, not so hot. Harrison slammed you with more information you have yet to explain. Niksam is a computer genius who has a lot of credibility around here. Jtmt and lorm have been on rs for years writing about questionable deals, so their bona fides can be verified. Theseus and joe schmoe blew the doors off the fraud known as banners broker, and this was december 2012 way ahead of the pack. So anyone who stumbles upon this thread or this site can look at past threads, read the posters assertions and see how often they were right, how often they were early, and how often they were wrong.

    According to ft 43000 people in turkey bought in to flexcom, 3700 shops signed up, that is a shitload of people that are never going to see dime one back. Any operation with integrity would refund unsatisfied members and make things right before asking others to part with their hard earned cash.

    Who are you again?
    wow you guys are like scam super heroes !! Very impressive i guess i will retract now

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    [quote=harrison;61020]
    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    no they dont

    Attachment 5954

    oh no they don't? Oh yes they do!
    ah ok true true

    wording is different here. They buy the terminal here not a license just a terminal. We dont use the word franchise either

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by justnonsensenologic View Post
    i guess i will retract now
    There's nothing to retract.

    You haven't said anything of consequence.

    I guess at your school if you throw enough insults around eventually you'll get someone to react.

    Unfortunately in the grown up world, that strategy is unlikely to work, as you've discovered.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by harrison View Post
    as i'm to lazy to understand this system, perhaps you can explain this little chart in detail justlogicnohate?
    And can you please answer my question? Where are you in the food chain? I'm guessing by your abrasive tone that you are aiming for president status?

    Attachment 5953
    i can explain it actually
    the 5-30 is the diff bonus. The 1,2,3 is the world pool. The 1-5% is the leader bonus
    5% to the local city cord 4% team cord (area customer service)

    20% rep who signed shop
    20% cust getter (shop)
    rest for charity profit and cars for the reps who qualify.

    Untitled.jpg

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,279
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Wow, JHNL, you have these figures down to a tee don't you? But the thing is, you have just proved wholeheartedly that you know ZERO about retailing.
    You are pulling figures out of thin air.

    YOU WILL GET TWENTY EXTRA CUSTOMERS WHO WILL ALL SPEND $40 EACH? RUBBISH.

    It depends entirely on which store has signed up and what there products are.

    If I go to the local newsagent, I spend 60p on a paper every day.

    I go to the local hairdresser I go once every six weeks or so and spend 20.

    I go the local butcher/baker/candlestick maker - NEVER. I shop at multi national stores. (and even if I did visit one of these, the ATV is LOW. I certainly would not be spending $40 on a loaf of bread!
    NAME ME ONE multi-national account that has signed up to FLEXKOM? Anywhere in the world?

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,279
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    i can explain it actually
    the 5-30 is the diff bonus. The 1,2,3 is the world pool. The 1-5% is the leader bonus
    5% to the local city cord 4% team cord (area customer service)

    20% rep who signed shop
    20% cust getter (shop)
    rest for charity profit and cars for the reps who qualify.

    Untitled.jpg
    Which one of these are YOU?

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,279
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    [QUOTE=justlogicnohate;61051]
    Quote Originally Posted by harrison View Post

    ah ok true true

    wording is different here. They buy the terminal here not a license just a terminal. We dont use the word franchise either
    And 'here' is?

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,279
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Ok, Mr. Logic. Try it this way:
    Give it to me in pounds(euros/dollars)...

    Below is FLEXKOMS own little example doodle. These are MY figures. You can be the FRANCHISEE.
    flexkom bubble amount game.jpg

    Please tell me the answers to these questions.
    1/ How much money have YOU spent to be a franchise owner?
    2/ How much do all these people : baker/petrol/chemist etc have to PAY YOU for there terminals?
    3/How many cards do all of these people get to give out and how much do these cards cost once the initial allocation is gone?

    (P.S The figures I've quoted are my own personal expenditure with LOCAL stores. My main spending is with MULTINATIONALS.
    I would be really interested to see what other people on this board spend locally also?)

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,638
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    So blogger "Joe Shmoe" wants to know how much he gets back off a $1 smut magazine by flashing something he calls FlexCon card. Blogger "Joe Shmoe" has his own card.

    I would ask your News agent if the pity gets the best of him maybe he will help you pay for your smut mag.
    sorry justlogicnohate seeings as we seem to have a sense of humour failure here I will ask my question in a slightly different manner.

    If I go into a store that uses FlexKom & I buy a newspaper for 1 does the shopkeeper give me anything back, loaded on to my FlexKom card or FlexKom account or whatever?

    If so how much?

    If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

  12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  13. #187
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,279
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    sorry justlogicnohate seeings as we seem to have a sense of humour failure here I will ask my question in a slightly different manner.

    If I go into a store that uses FlexKom & I buy a newspaper for 1 does the shopkeeper give me anything back, loaded on to my FlexKom card or FlexKom account or whatever?

    If so how much?
    Forgive me Joe, but I'd like to answer this in case I have it wrong and then LOGICHATE will no doubt confirm or deny it...

    If you go into a newsagent with your flexkom card, the newsagent may, or may not, give you some discount. He will put flexmoney onto your card when he swipes it in your terminal. The amount depends on the retailer but I believe its mainly 10%? The business that gave you this card then gets a small amount back as a commission (but don't know how much?)

    Alternatively, you can use your FLEXKOM card to buy ALL the newspaper as long as you have enough on your card to cover the 1 cost.

  14. #188
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    6,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Wow, JHNL, you have these figures down to a tee don't you? But the thing is, you have just proved wholeheartedly that you know ZERO about retailing.
    You are pulling figures out of thin air.

    YOU WILL GET TWENTY EXTRA CUSTOMERS WHO WILL ALL SPEND $40 EACH? RUBBISH.

    It depends entirely on which store has signed up and what there products are.

    If I go to the local newsagent, I spend 60p on a paper every day.

    I go to the local hairdresser I go once every six weeks or so and spend 20.

    I go the local butcher/baker/candlestick maker - NEVER. I shop at multi national stores. (and even if I did visit one of these, the ATV is LOW. I certainly would not be spending $40 on a loaf of bread!
    NAME ME ONE multi-national account that has signed up to FLEXKOM? Anywhere in the world?
    Harrison,

    I think your analysis is spot on, on my recent shopping trips I thought similar. I buy quite a bit from Amazon. Just bought a new computer, TV, dog bones (lots of those), protein bars, software, insoles and who knows what else. The UPS driver could do an Iron Man with all the up and down my driveway he does in a week. Ten years ago most of us would have had to head to either several different places, or one superstore. That day is done.

    In my weekly shopping I go to a warehouse club and Target for almost all my families needs and wants. Yesterday I went and met a friend for lunch at a rib place, had a 2 for 1 coupon from one of the coupon books the school kids sell. Its a good place to eat, but I will probably not be back until next years book comes out. And the book is chock full of restaurant coupons, at year end most get thrown out as I can only each so much. Weekly I get at least one mailer of coupons, on occasion I will set one aside and more often than not throw them away a week later expired and unused. I turned off groupon after about a week, got sick of it.

    The number of sole proprietors that I deal with on a monthly basis is very small. I have someone spray for weeds, found them through a referral. Met my barber through another guy who owns a barbershop, and the lady who cleans I think I found through a mailer. That was after going through several failed attempts with other cleaning people. So I am not likely to switch for 10% off. I don't know that I am typical, but for the most part I am not cost conscious with these relationships.

    I have a friend that does massages as a sole proprietor. I spoke with her about either Groupon or Living Social, her response was no way. First the cut they wanted her to take in profits would have been way too much. Second, she can only do so many massages in a day, her quality would really suffer if she had a massive inflow. I suspect my barber would say the same thing, but we talk about other stuff.

    I would conclude the test run in Turkey says it all, 40,000 distributors sign up 3000 retailers.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
  16. #189
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

    I would conclude the test run in Turkey says it all, 40,000 distributors sign up 3000 retailers.
    A more important question for those concerned that FlexKom is yet another pyramid / endless chain recruiting scheme is:

    "how many distributors did those distributors sign up"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  18. #190
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    There's nothing to retract.

    You haven't said anything of consequence.

    I guess at your school if you throw enough insults around eventually you'll get someone to react.

    Unfortunately in the grown up world, that strategy is unlikely to work, as you've discovered.
    Blogger "littleroundman" claims I say nothing of consequence. As you can see by my post I am the only one who knows about FlexKom in here and these bloggers as they are jumping from one board to another sitting in their lazy boy chairs trying to figure out how FlexKom works, they still end up short. Most of them Have not a clear understanding of FlexKom at all. These are the guys you would chose to follow? They hate anything that doesn't look familiar. It has to be a "traditional" company with a traditional idea. Anything new and innovative scares them. How does this app work? Why not just sit in your store and wait for the customer to show up? Why Spend money on marketing. Why should they try a new way of reaching customers? Let me tell you the reader that marketing is moving to smart phones and if the small business doesn't have a m-commerce strategy he will be long gone.

  19. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,006
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    Blogger "littleroundman" claims I say nothing of consequence. As you can see by my post I am the only one who knows about FlexKom in here and these bloggers as they are jumping from one board to another sitting in their lazy boy chairs trying to figure out how FlexKom works, they still end up short. Most of them Have not a clear understanding of FlexKom at all. These are the guys you would chose to follow? They hate anything that doesn't look familiar. It has to be a "traditional" company with a traditional idea. Anything new and innovative scares them. How does this app work? Why not just sit in your store and wait for the customer to show up? Why Spend money on marketing. Why should they try a new way of reaching customers? Let me tell you the reader that marketing is moving to smart phones and if the small business doesn't have a m-commerce strategy he will be long gone.
    Wow, That's a whole lot of words that said nothing at all.

  20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
  21. #192
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    sorry justlogicnohate seeings as we seem to have a sense of humour failure here I will ask my question in a slightly different manner.

    If I go into a store that uses FlexKom & I buy a newspaper for 1 does the shopkeeper give me anything back, loaded on to my FlexKom card or FlexKom account or whatever?

    If so how much?
    Ok I will answer with less humor but same answer. The store owner would make that determination. It could be 0 if he doesn't think it will bring more customers it could be 2% 2p I guess that would make. So do we really need/want to save on a $1 item?

    Back in the day when credit cards came on the scene many retailers turned it down because they didn't want to spend the 2% on the service. After enough people came into the store and left because they didn't accept the cards the store owners evaluated the service fee versus the loss from customers walking out when they didn't have the cash. So Visa and Master card conquered the world. Very few businesses don't accept Credit and debit cards today. You arguments against FlexKom is similar in nature. Why would they? I believe we offer something much more valuable to our clients. We offer acces to the customers to the most important platform moving into the future. We offer a passive income to the retailer. We offer an incentive for our customers to chose our retailers. You guys may think Turkey is not going well but if you look at the counter on our website you can see over 4 million people have registered with FlexKom the service. Turkey doesn't have the app only one 5th of the stores have internet but the stores have reported increase in profit in 2 ways- income from the customers shopping in other stores and an increase of sales. In Turkey the FlexKom sticker in the window draws in FlexKom users. People love deals and they love rewards. They like the FlexMoney. The FlexMoney is FUN money. Free money. It stimulates their shopping experience. The rewards are another reason someone would switch to a new hair salon. At 1000 points you get a free TV 5000 points you get a vacation. It could take 3 years or more but you can see how close you are. So that little difference could make people switch to a FlexKom dentist etc.

    It sounds like you guys are maybe a little older for sure 40 ish or older the way you describe your life. Kids and young adults love technology they where born into it. They love the game of getting flexmoney and spending it back. Smaller retailers don't currently have a way to reach their customers someone mentioned Facebook but Facebook is a social network it isn't truly for marketing people are annoyed if you market on Facebook. They want to see pictures of someones baby and share politics and sorts. FlexKom will be able to recruit a huge amount of members because each app the retailer gives out results is a small income every month for life, the app is free so it is easy to give it out. It also gives him a way to reach his customers on a platform that is agreed by the customer. The deal is he can reach them they get cash and rewards. Only one retailer has those privileges the rest can only get through if the customer is looking for it. Same as google. The customer goes on google looking for the deal. They look for what they need. Pet store, hardware, Locksmith. So on our app our customers look for what they need. New dress and they get a deal from a dress shop.

    Lets say Las Vegas. We need 200 brand managers. They each get 1000 apps. We then give out the 1000 apps 200,000 customers with $2 on each $400,000 in money out there. We approach stores. The initial stores will be already ready some of our reps have stores. Some have family with stores. The initial stores will be maybe 400 then those stores start giving out the app as well. Maybe 200-300 a week our customer base grows. We then go to more accounts we have sales people who already have relationships with many accounts they open a ton of accounts. Now each store gives out 1000 apps each. Now we end up with more customers on the system and when our initial stores send marketing they reach an abundance of customers because we will get the customers faster. Now we walk in to the stores we show them the map of customers, thousands of customers where they are live right now and how many there are and ask them if they would like access to send them a marketing message. The terminal can reach them right now. The store owner will be able to determine how much discount he can offer if our customers come to his store. If we can bring him 50 new customers he may be able to give 5% or 3% it is up to him. He controls it. If he gives 10% he may get 100 new customers. If he gives 3% he may get 20 new customers. There is no cost to the transmission so if he tries one amount he can change it to another amount. Groupon doesn't allow less than 50% He may be a dry cleaner down the street and he may give 1% but there is a new family who just moved to the area who is looking for a new dry cleaner. They may go to him because he is closer than the other guy a block away but there was one even closer but our guy was on FlexKom. ....and they stay with him for 10 years. How much is that one new client worth?

    Here in USA we have 1000 brand manager in our first month. We have a pretty good expansion between states which I was ver surprised of I thought it would be hard to get the expansion to happen but it is happening naturally. The roll out will be the moment of truth. If you guys are right the retailers would reject us. But they need something to help them stay in business. Retail has been declining the last decade. e-commerce keeps getting more and more of the share. The larger stores are also taking a lot of market share. Everyone knows Walmart is the big small business killer. FlexKom is a system that joins the small businesses together and makes them stronger not weaker.

    Small businesses who could use FlexKom. Cleaners, restaurants, gyms, travel, liquor stores, spa, mechanics, Hair cuts, carpet care, plumber, Dentist, Plastic surgeons, Clothing stores, shoe stores, Movie theaters, Rock concerts, skin treatments, hardware, Bakery, produce, meat, Nutrition, Framing, lock smith, lazer treatment smoke shops the list is long long long

    In USA 54% of businesses are small retailers.

  22. #193
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    6,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    Smaller retailers don't currently have a way to reach their customers .
    What the hell are you talking about, small retailers have NOTHING BUT ways to reach their customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    FlexKom will be able to recruit a huge amount of members because each app the retailer gives out results is a small income every month for life,
    Turkey proves this not to be so. Flexcom will be able to get a huge amount of people to piss away a few grand thinking they are going to ride the wave to easy street is a more accurate representation.

    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    Here in USA we have 1000 brand manager in our first month.
    As I was saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    Small businesses who could use FlexKom. Cleaners, restaurants, gyms, travel, liquor stores, spa, mechanics, Hair cuts, carpet care, plumber, Dentist, Plastic surgeons, Clothing stores, shoe stores, Movie theaters, Rock concerts, skin treatments, hardware, Bakery, produce, meat, Nutrition, Framing, lock smith, lazer treatment smoke shops the list is long long long
    The list of supermodels that COULD marry me is long, the list that WOULD no so much! The world is filled with COULD. 3000 sign ups for 40,000 reps proves this.

    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    In USA 54% of businesses are small retailers.
    You seem to not even be able to do basic market research. 54% of businesses are NOT SMALL RETAILERS. Small Business Trends | SBA.gov

    Capture.JPG

    http://www.businessinsider.com/facts...ca-2011-8?op=1

    Capture1.jpg
    Last edited by ribshaw; 09-21-2013 at 02:43 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  23. #194
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Harrison,

    I think your analysis is spot on, on my recent shopping trips I thought similar. I buy quite a bit from Amazon. Just bought a new computer, TV, dog bones (lots of those), protein bars, software, insoles and who knows what else. The UPS driver could do an Iron Man with all the up and down my driveway he does in a week. Ten years ago most of us would have had to head to either several different places, or one superstore. That day is done.

    In my weekly shopping I go to a warehouse club and Target for almost all my families needs and wants. Yesterday I went and met a friend for lunch at a rib place, had a 2 for 1 coupon from one of the coupon books the school kids sell. Its a good place to eat, but I will probably not be back until next years book comes out. And the book is chock full of restaurant coupons, at year end most get thrown out as I can only each so much. Weekly I get at least one mailer of coupons, on occasion I will set one aside and more often than not throw them away a week later expired and unused. I turned off groupon after about a week, got sick of it.

    The number of sole proprietors that I deal with on a monthly basis is very small. I have someone spray for weeds, found them through a referral. Met my barber through another guy who owns a barbershop, and the lady who cleans I think I found through a mailer. That was after going through several failed attempts with other cleaning people. So I am not likely to switch for 10% off. I don't know that I am typical, but for the most part I am not cost conscious with these relationships.

    I have a friend that does massages as a sole proprietor. I spoke with her about either Groupon or Living Social, her response was no way. First the cut they wanted her to take in profits would have been way too much. Second, she can only do so many massages in a day, her quality would really suffer if she had a massive inflow. I suspect my barber would say the same thing, but we talk about other stuff.

    I would conclude the test run in Turkey says it all, 40,000 distributors sign up 3000 retailers.
    Mr "ribshaw" shops on Amazon. Amazon is a portal of resellers it's like google for shopping. Amazon takes a small percentage of the sale I imagine. FlexKom will have a similar portal.

    Mr "ribshaw" had ribs at a rib place that is pretty funny actually. But anyway he was using a coupon. The rib place paid for that. "ribshaw" wont be back for a year. I wonder how much it costs the rib place to do that special. They gave double the amount of food and they paid for the coupon program. How much did the rib place make on Rib-shaw? And he wont be back fro a year when they are giving him another free meal. Costly for the rib place indeed. How much did ribshaw pay for the coupon book ? These coupon books more often get thrown out unused. People simply aren't attracted to paper much anymore. They want it in their hand when they are out a need it. To plan a trip to the rib place to use the coupon is not convenient. FlexKom is a targeted coupon book in your hand for free that never ends. It keeps going and going. It doesn't take up any extra space. It addresses your needs when you need them. search for oil change and there is your coupon geo targeted to your exact location.

    Blogger "ribshaw" goes on and starts to compare Groupon to FlexKom If a massues used Groupon they would have to do the massage at 1/4 the price it would for sure be a loss leader. I don't think that is a winner. Since lots of Groupon people just go the next deal and never return to the store again. And then ribshaw says I turned it off. I think what he is referring to is his app which you can delete and turn off. I have mine turned off because i also got tired of it. But I go on if I am in the mood for something new. I check the adventure stuff and dinner deals. But here we can tell "ribshaw" isnt into technology to much I mean he is using coupons still. How old is he? Maybe that explains a lot here. but we can agree that Groupon has done quite well being valued at over 6 billion dollars.

    Ribshaw also is explaining how he got most of his services through word of mouth. So I suppose he thinks all small business should just stick to word of mouth sit back and wait.

    Numbers from Turkey are wrong. 13500 shops 4 million customers. There where more distributors than that actually.

  24. #195
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Ok, Mr. Logic. Try it this way:
    Give it to me in pounds(euros/dollars)...

    Below is FLEXKOMS own little example doodle. These are MY figures. You can be the FRANCHISEE.
    flexkom bubble amount game.jpg

    Please tell me the answers to these questions.
    1/ How much money have YOU spent to be a franchise owner?
    2/ How much do all these people : baker/petrol/chemist etc have to PAY YOU for there terminals?
    3/How many cards do all of these people get to give out and how much do these cards cost once the initial allocation is gone?

    (P.S The figures I've quoted are my own personal expenditure with LOCAL stores. My main spending is with MULTINATIONALS.
    I would be really interested to see what other people on this board spend locally also?)
    1. $2,200
    2. $500
    3. unlimited amount of free apps

    I spend at least $500 a month locally between restaurants, services gas.
    You are 61 Pounds so if you got an average of 5% back it would make 30P for the retailer that gave you the app/card and he has 1000 doing the same he makes 300 pounds a month the rep gets the same.

    The apps here in USA a free to the retailer unless they want to brand the app. cards would be maybe $2 each and loaded with $2

  25. #196
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Ok I have done my 10 hours of this work. I have enough for my news ketter showing when it comes down to it you guys don't know what you are talking about. I explain it well to my prospects and they understand it better than you so now I show them you are not informed enough to make any judgement on FlexKom as you have no idea of how it works and therefore all you se is scam. So take care guys and enjoy your hobby.

    M

  26. #197
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    6,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    The rib place paid for that. "ribshaw" wont be back for a year. I wonder how much it costs the rib place to do that special. They gave double the amount of food and they paid for the coupon program. How much did the rib place make on Rib-shaw? And he wont be back fro a year when they are giving him another free meal. Costly for the rib place indeed.
    I almost thought you were going to catch on, if you had only stopped here..


    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    How much did ribshaw pay for the coupon book ?
    No more than $20, but old men like me don't remember too well.


    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    To plan a trip to the rib place to use the coupon is not convenient.
    Planning a trip to the moon is not convenient, a trip to any place else in town is what we all do every day.


    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    FlexKom is a targeted coupon book in your hand for free that never ends.
    This is where you just lost it, "FREE". It is not "FREE" for the very reason you described above. Any way you slice it, promotions cost money. If it was "FREE", then you and all your Flexcon pals would not have any pretendy paychecks to be looking forward to. Further, if you asked the average business person, do they want the cost of the discount to go to a potential customer, or some recruiting scheme they will pick the customer virtually every time.

    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    Blogger "ribshaw" goes on and starts to compare Groupon to FlexKom If a massues used Groupon they would have to do the massage at 1/4 the price it would for sure be a loss leader. I don't think that is a winner. Since lots of Groupon people just go the next deal and never return to the store again. And then ribshaw says I turned it off. I think what he is referring to is his app which you can delete and turn off. I have mine turned off because i also got tired of it.
    Correct on the Groupon analysis. I was not though comparing Groupon to Flexcom, I was thinking through the problem that many small business owners have with discounting as a means of driving traffic. Even a restaurant where the BOGO works very well, must be careful to staff properly around promotions or they run the risk of poor customer service.


    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    But here we can tell "ribshaw" isnt into technology to much I mean he is using coupons still. How old is he? Maybe that explains a lot here. but we can agree that Groupon has done quite well being valued at over 6 billion dollars.
    Ribshaw is old, his social security number is 4. Not in to technology, yes and no. Not in to being pestered YES. I use email for any business that I want to have reach out to me, and as mentioned, Amazon emails daily deals, along with other suggestions based on my purchase history. That is plenty, covers almost every business transaction I need. Just went Parasailing on our trip to the beach, had the great grandkids score me a deal on the interwebs, you kids LOL. Adventure, great, seldom do MOST professionals have time to hit the go-cart track on the drop of a hat. Even us old guys with plenty of time, can plan for a trip like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    Ribshaw also is explaining how he got most of his services through word of mouth. So I suppose he thinks all small business should just stick to word of mouth sit back and wait.
    Here again, you draw the wrong conclusion from an observation. This statement depicts how many small businesses get and retain quality clients. So when you are throwing around the numbers of small businesses, you must SUBTRACT these people from the pool of people that are itching to sign up for Flexcom. I never said business should not advertise. What I said, was I would not switch some of the small businesses I use to save a few bucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    Numbers from Turkey are wrong. 13500 shops 4 million customers. There where more distributors than that actually.
    Ok so more that 43,000 distributors signed up 13,500 shops, so every 4 distributors gets 1 shop. Sounds like a welding helmet is needed to avoid being blinded by the growth. And 4 million customers generating what for who? Sure would be nice if you could put up some links to actual earning statements and transaction revenue.

    Do use large font though, muh eyes aint what they used to be.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  27. #198
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,279
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    1. $2,200
    2. $500
    3. unlimited amount of free apps

    I spend at least $500 a month locally between restaurants, services gas.
    You are 61 Pounds so if you got an average of 5% back it would make 30P for the retailer that gave you the app/card and he has 1000 doing the same he makes 300 pounds a month the rep gets the same.

    The apps here in USA a free to the retailer unless they want to brand the app. cards would be maybe $2 each and loaded with $2
    Thank you for that clear explanation.

    So, YOU have paid $2200 for a franchise. You have then sold to your SIX retailers (who are within your quota of 100,000 customers) at $500 a pop.
    Thats $3000 for you? Nice little earner! No wonder your fighting so hard on here to defend your cash cow.

    Your figures through assume that ALL 1000 people will buy the SAME amount of products. Over and over. They don't. Not on a regular basis. My old purse is stuffed with old plastic that never sees the light of day. I have a Morrisons petrol card (that I annoyingly ALWAYS leave at home when I'm buying petrol from them!) A nectar card that I used to use all the time and then moved (so the stores in my new area don't have shops that take it) I only use my Tesco clubcard now that gives me lots of loyalty points on my shopping and my petrol so why would I shop somewhere else? And ditto with my CO-OP divi card.

    But your last word is really telling. You have used this forum as a sales tool so that you can show OTHER people that YOU know what your talking about and we don't? Even through we have simply asked you questions that you have been (mostly) unwilling to answer?

    You have already sold to your quota of retailers so now you are recruiting, WHO? Sales Team members??? Who will have to find there own little retailers to sell to?


    And now about these retailers?
    They have paid YOU $500. Which includes a set number of cards? Which the retailer GIVES away? They won't last very long! 1000 cards will be gone in a couple of weeks, easy. So he has to buy some more? At $2 a pop?

    So now I have my retailers hat on. I'm down $500 for the license I've had to buy from YOU. I'm down $x on the discounts I have to give clients who present there Flexkom card to me? And I'm down if those clients don't actually give me REAL cash but use the FLEXKOM dollars to 'pay' me with? Don't think my council/wholesaler/electric etc will accept FLEXKOM DOLLARS in payment somehow.

    And as for this 5% back. Lets say somebody uses my card in the bakery, to buy a loaf of bread. I get 5p. Fair enough.
    But I am one of SIX retailers in my local area. So, in theory, if my customers are all local too, they would have visited ALL these six stores and been given SIX FLEXKOM cards in total?

    So the chances of MY card being used are 1 in 6? To get 5p?

  28. #199
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    I will leave you with this.




    The rest is on youtube

    What FlexKom is a customer loyalty service. We have over 4 million customers in Turkey inside of a 2 years. last month we added 200,000 customers so we are doing quite well.

    JustlogicNOhate

  29. #200
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Thank you for that clear explanation.

    So, YOU have paid $2200 for a franchise. You have then sold to your SIX retailers (who are within your quota of 100,000 customers) at $500 a pop.
    Thats $3000 for you? Nice little earner! No wonder your fighting so hard on here to defend your cash cow.

    Your figures through assume that ALL 1000 people will buy the SAME amount of products. Over and over. They don't. Not on a regular basis. My old purse is stuffed with old plastic that never sees the light of day. I have a Morrisons petrol card (that I annoyingly ALWAYS leave at home when I'm buying petrol from them!) A nectar card that I used to use all the time and then moved (so the stores in my new area don't have shops that take it) I only use my Tesco clubcard now that gives me lots of loyalty points on my shopping and my petrol so why would I shop somewhere else? And ditto with my CO-OP divi card.

    But your last word is really telling. You have used this forum as a sales tool so that you can show OTHER people that YOU know what your talking about and we don't? Even through we have simply asked you questions that you have been (mostly) unwilling to answer?

    You have already sold to your quota of retailers so now you are recruiting, WHO? Sales Team members??? Who will have to find there own little retailers to sell to?


    And now about these retailers?
    They have paid YOU $500. Which includes a set number of cards? Which the retailer GIVES away? They won't last very long! 1000 cards will be gone in a couple of weeks, easy. So he has to buy some more? At $2 a pop?

    So now I have my retailers hat on. I'm down $500 for the license I've had to buy from YOU. I'm down $x on the discounts I have to give clients who present there Flexkom card to me? And I'm down if those clients don't actually give me REAL cash but use the FLEXKOM dollars to 'pay' me with? Don't think my council/wholesaler/electric etc will accept FLEXKOM DOLLARS in payment somehow.

    And as for this 5% back. Lets say somebody uses my card in the bakery, to buy a loaf of bread. I get 5p. Fair enough.
    But I am one of SIX retailers in my local area. So, in theory, if my customers are all local too, they would have visited ALL these six stores and been given SIX FLEXKOM cards in total?

    So the chances of MY card being used are 1 in 6? To get 5p?
    why dont you just learn how we do business instead of guessing. It's still all wrong watch the video i posted and then go to youtube and watch all three videos.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •