Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 576 to 600 of 1575

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

  1. #576
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by MLM Broken Model View Post
    @ Watsco

    No need for further discussion on whether Flexkom had 4.5 million customers and 13,500 back in August 2013. FlexKomGAUSA already posted that he had never heard these numbers and HE IS THE STATE GUY FOR ALL OF GEORGIA and probably is better informed than you.

    Flexkom already received at least $150,000 from you guys whether (as you say) this company with many grey areas, speculative and risky makes it or not, right?

    For your sake and that of the other Flexkom reps on this board , I hope it works out. Otherwise, I can see a lot of refund requests and complaints coming in the not too distant future.
    My only advice would be this: Don't spend the recruiting bonuses you guys received as rewards for convincing others to invest their $2,200 just yet.
    Sure forget the numbers.

    I don't convince. And we are not at the otherwise scenario.

    So right now we are building a company. Thanks for the hope.

  2. #577
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    I don't know if I would be overly impressed if I was a potential FlexKom member and typed "flexKom scam" into Mr Google:

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  3. #578
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by UGA1 View Post
    I have never sit in any meeting where they said the system would be operational in November, so that is not something I have ever heard.
    November 2012, not to be confused with last November. Of course you did not heard that. Everybody who did back then has already quit because they've figured out that they've been scammed. You joined too late. Here's a screenshot. It is in Dutch, but I'm sure you can read the red underlined dates.
    Flexkom-nov-12.jpg

    I am amazed by UGA1 and watsco's abilities to ignore questions and just post more and more bullshit, trying to cover up all the scams and questions. You guys really think that's the way to do business? Just cover up and ignore everything?

  4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  5. #579
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I don't know if I would be overly impressed if I was a potential FlexKom member and typed "flexKom scam" into Mr Google:

    Impressive list of websites with people expressing their opinion just like people on this one

    Next go here and do actual research

    USA Official Government Websites

    • FBI Fraud Watch FBI — Common Fraud Schemes

    • National Consumer League Fraud.org - Home

    • Federal Trade Commission USA Federal Trade Commission | Protecting America's Consumers

    • Federal Trade Commission Scam & Fraud Alert Consumer Information | Federal Trade Commission

    • Better Business Bureau Better Business Bureau: Start With Trust®

    • National Consumers League of America Latest News

    • USA.Gov Internet fraud http://www.usa.gov/Citizen/Topics/Int...

    In addition to these websites, you should contact the Attorney General in the US State in which you live. Also look for a State Department of Consumer Affairs..

  6. #580
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by watsco View Post

    Next go here and do actual research

    USA Official Government Websites

    • FBI Fraud Watch FBI — Common Fraud Schemes
    I've done so with the first link you've provided. It tells me this:

    Pyramid Schemes

    As in Ponzi schemes, the money collected from newer victims of the fraud is paid to earlier victims to provide a veneer of legitimacy. In pyramid schemes, however, the victims themselves are induced to recruit further victims through the payment of recruitment commissions.

    More specifically, pyramid schemes—also referred to as franchise fraud or chain referral schemes—are marketing and investment frauds in which an individual is offered a distributorship or franchise to market a particular product. The real profit is earned, not by the sale of the product, but by the sale of new distributorships. Emphasis on selling franchises rather than the product eventually leads to a point where the supply of potential investors is exhausted and the pyramid collapses. At the heart of each pyramid scheme is typically a representation that new participants can recoup their original investments by inducing two or more prospects to make the same investment. Promoters fail to tell prospective participants that this is mathematically impossible for everyone to do, since some participants drop out, while others recoup their original investments and then drop out.

    Tips for Avoiding Pyramid Schemes:

    Be wary of “opportunities” to invest your money in franchises or investments that require you to bring in subsequent investors to increase your profit or recoup your initial investment.
    Independently verify the legitimacy of any franchise or investment before you invest.
    'nuff said.

  7. #581
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

  8. #582
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by UGA1 View Post
    Who cares when we logged in, again I challenge you to come and look at the terminal for yourself. Isn't that the purpose of this topic???
    The point is i cannot get a clear answer, FlexKomGAUSA and Watsco contradict each other.
    Ok I Make it simple with 2 questions:

    How many POS3 devices arrived in US, how many of them deployed in stores ?
    How many POS4 devices arrived in US, how many of them deployed in stores ?


    demos,pilots, personal,"tested" - including all

  9. #583
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by UGA1 View Post
    Actually, I am at home, but thanks for being concerned about me working late, great sense of humor. As I see it, the way to end all of the speculation is to come to a store in our area where Flexkom is installed and see it for yourself. Don't take my word or anyone else's, remember I am just giving you my personal experience with Flexkom.
    Ok, hypothetically , then there is another possibility that you and FlexKomGAUSA are close family members who work at same place and live at same home, and using the same computer (taking turns, even at work).

  10. #584
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by UGA1 View Post
    As I see it, the way to end all of the speculation is to come to a store in our area where Flexkom is installed and see it for yourself. Don't take my word or anyone else's, remember I am just giving you my personal experience with Flexkom.
    How convenient that Flexkom does not list his European or US shops anywhere on the internet. Because then everyone would know how many (or to be more precise, how little) shops accept Flexkom, and why would Flexkom give such information. Better to tell as little as possible when it comes to scams like this, right?

  11. #585
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    6,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain View Post
    I am amazed by UGA1 and watsco's abilities to ignore questions and just post more and more bullshit, trying to cover up all the scams and questions. You guys really think that's the way to do business? Just cover up and ignore everything?
    It keeps coming back to the same things, the bad stuff was all in the past, happy talk, and big roll-out coming. For that matter, rolling out to new towns should be cookie cutter, not chatter as if it has never been done before. If FK has been around for 4 years it should be very easy for any piker to obtain a list of merchants that participate and some concrete data on BM earnings and retention.
    I too suspect this and other details are being kept nebulous to keep recruiting dollars flowing.

    For the Chattanooga roll out it seems they WAY over recruited BMs given the market of available businesses. At the same time not sure how interested parties can track the success or failure of the roll out. Never mind our interest in the program, how does the family at a Days Inn in Anytown USA evaluate digging into their savings if this is all they get?

    Flexcom, Watsco, and UGA I hold out hope you provide concrete answers to the open questions.

    ================================================== ==

    Not sure if this had been posted before, pretty interesting piece.

    » FlexKom Review – Are They Really This Stupid?StupidityisContagious.com
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  12. #586
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    6,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by UGA1 View Post
    I can't speak for Turkey or anywhere else, just my experience. I know the big question, is will this catch on and work here in the US, honestly I don't know but I do know that we are excited about the possibility and the merchants are excited too.
    Turkey is still very relevant, on the surface it would seem Flexkom is still over recruiting based on markets. Best I can tell they have not made things right there or in other locales where the merchant sign-ups are far below the cash they take in from recruiting. It can't just be glossed over, since they are still asking people to part with their money.

    My hope is you and your boss can add some credibility to the conversation by providing real numbers and dialog. Using 10 calls, 3 appointments, 1 sale can we expect 1000 merchants to come on line in Chattanooga? Would revenue support 60 BMs or even allow them to break even?

    At this point there are so many unanswered questions, can you start to fill in the blanks with solid answers?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  13. #587
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain View Post
    I've done so with the first link you've provided. It tells me this:



    'nuff said.
    Exactly!!!

    So a brand manager buys a license for $199 which has no commission. They then buy 1000 APPS with $2 flexmoney on them. Those APPS will then be shared into the market place. THey can also sell a package such as the one they bought with money pre loaded on APPS if they chose or they can sell the service to stores. Like what is happening now in the first markets to reach 3rd phase. We then see commissions coming in from the transactions as a marketing charge. I am glad that this is shown on here as we can clearly see that not a single regulatory agency has any complaints against FlexKom in any part of the world. We also just got cleared to do business in Italy which is known to have the toughest regulations of any country in the world.

    Thank you for pointing this out ;)))

  14. #588
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Turkey is still very relevant, on the surface it would seem Flexkom is still over recruiting based on markets. Best I can tell they have not made things right there or in other locales where the merchant sign-ups are far below the cash they take in from recruiting. It can't just be glossed over, since they are still asking people to part with their money.

    My hope is you and your boss can add some credibility to the conversation by providing real numbers and dialog. Using 10 calls, 3 appointments, 1 sale can we expect 1000 merchants to come on line in Chattanooga? Would revenue support 60 BMs or even allow them to break even?

    At this point there are so many unanswered questions, can you start to fill in the blanks with solid answers?
    So the GTM's get paid on customers using the service not merchants. The amount of gyms we need we calculate to 1 per 10,000 people. So if half of them use the service or lets say 1/4 and we make 50 cents a month on each customer it would add up to $1,250 a month. If a GTM has $1,250 coming in from his accounts it would be paid even if that GTM is also working a full time job or decides to retire. The numbers can also be much higher per customers the 50 cents would mean they only get around $5 cash back a month.

    The hard working GTMs could of course do much better than the others.

  15. #589
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by watsco View Post
    Exactly!!!
    )
    You don't really get it. Or at least you pretend you don't get it. There is no product to be sold, yet people are claiming that they are making money with Flexkom. Also your CEO quit and took 660k with him, without any product being sold. All the money that Flexkom makes, comes from new sales reps. That means that Flexkom is a pyramid scheme, not a legit business.

    Also, that no agency has filed complaints against Flexkom does not mean that we are not actually dealing with a pyramid scheme here. Today I was speeding in my car, but I did not get a ticket. Does that mean that I violated the speed limit or not?

    You are lying here:
    They then buy 1000 APPS with $2 flexmoney on them.
    There is no flexmoney on the apps or on the cards. Look at your terms and conditions. It states that the 2 Flexmoney will only be awarded after the user of the app or card has saved over 200 FlexMoneys. Thats only a 1% extra.. Why are you lying all the time?

    Now show me the list of all the shops and awnser my questions. I am getting tired of all your bs comments here.
    Last edited by freighttrain; 02-27-2014 at 10:25 AM.

  16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  17. #590
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,651
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    For the Chattanooga roll out it seems they WAY over recruited BMs given the market of available businesses.
    And that's if every business bought into it.

  18. #591
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by watsco
    We also just got cleared to do business in Italy which is known to have the toughest regulations of any country in the world.
    Interesting.

    How exactly did FlexKom get "cleared" and by whom ??

    Does Italy have special licenses for pyramid schemes or is FlexKom getting a special permit ??

    Any sources for your statement about "Italy having the toughest regulations in the world" or is that a quote from your FlexKom upline you've taken as being the truth ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  20. #592
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    6,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by watsco View Post
    So the GTM's get paid on customers using the service not merchants. The amount of gyms we need we calculate to 1 per 10,000 people. So if half of them use the service or lets say 1/4 and we make 50 cents a month on each customer it would add up to $1,250 a month. If a GTM has $1,250 coming in from his accounts it would be paid even if that GTM is also working a full time job or decides to retire. The numbers can also be much higher per customers the 50 cents would mean they only get around $5 cash back a month.
    This fee is then split up with FlexKom keeping 40% of it and 60% being paid out via the compensation plan.

    Of this 60% paid to the FlexKom compensation plan, merchants receive a 20% commission each time one of the customers they gave a card to receives a discount from another FlexKom merchant, thus generating a fee for FlexKom.

    Eg. A customer purchases a $10 widget and receives a $2 discount. The widget merchant pays FlexKom an additional $2, of which FlexKom keeps 80c (40%). The remaining $1.20 (60%) is paid out via the comp plan, with the referring merchant receiving 20% of the $1.20 (20% of the 60%).

    FlexKom Review: Merchant network and recruitment | BehindMLM

    ================================================== ===

    The gym you posted a bit back has a membership that costs $365 per year with a 10% discount. So $36.50 flows into the Flexkom network. 40% goes to FK, leaving $21.90 in affiliate commissions. If I am reading this correctly, the GTM gets 20% (Global Team Member (1490 EUR) – 20% on customer and referred merchant purchases). So $4.38 commission, per customer, per year?

    $1250 X 12 = $15,000 per year. Divided by $4.38 would imply that the gym has to sign up 3424.66 new members in one year.

    Let's assume I am reading this incorrectly and the whole $21.90 goes to the GTM.

    $1250X 12 = $15,000 per year. Divided by $21.90 would imply that the gym has to sign up 684.93 members in one year just from Flexkom.

    I won't spend all day on this as I am taking my FK card to the Chinese Buffet for lunch. Oh No Mr. Ribshaw you eat too much already B4 discount.

    Average membership for Golds Gym per this link Typical Number of Members of a Gold's Gym | LIVESTRONG.COM

    Attrition and Active Membership

    While the 5,000 member average is an approximation, this number is inflated because it doesn't account for member attrition and inactivity. With an average annual attrition rate of 42 percent, or approximately 2,100 members, the average membership at a Gold's Gym might be more accurately represented as a maximum of 2,900.

    I will reserve my thoughts on how realistic I think the 684 members is, only to say I have seen a lifetime of extrapolation on business opportunities. Sell enough Drinking Birds at the flea market and everyone becomes a millionaire and poverty as we know it ends.

    Quote Originally Posted by watsco View Post
    The hard working GTMs could of course do much better than the others.
    The issue is not if 5 or 10 hardworking sales people entered the market and sold this product. Or even if 5 or10 BMs spent $2,000 a piece to have a protected market. It is the way this has been sold and mismanaged worldwide, where money is taken from far too many people at opportunity meetings, and then the company dismissing their concerns and moving to new locations.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  21. #593
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    6,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    And that's if every business bought into it.
    Exactly and assuming the ones that do cease all other marketing efforts. The businesses I have seen represented so far advertise and discount everywhere. I get three packs of ads in the mail each week filled with gyms and restaurants.

    Another assumption is that merchants and/or their employees are honest in swiping the cards and applying the discount.

    According to the person who answered here, as a health club consultant they earned $600 per week, 10% of the cash collected on a membership and 4-8% of the monthly dues.

    How much does a health club membership consultant make

    Under the FK scenario salary expense aside the owner of the club is now paying $36.50 to FK, plus $36.50 to the consultant if a full membership is paid for. Just a hunch based on experience, but there will be some wheeling dealing done if the consultants commission is cut in any way to compensate for the FK budget. Wave a sign-up fee if we forget the Flexbucks, how does the BM know if they were cut out of the loop?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  22. #594
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain View Post
    November 2012, not to be confused with last November. Of course you did not heard that. Everybody who did back then has already quit because they've figured out that they've been scammed. You joined too late. Here's a screenshot. It is in Dutch, but I'm sure you can read the red underlined dates.
    Flexkom-nov-12.jpg

    I am amazed by UGA1 and watsco's abilities to ignore questions and just post more and more bullshit, trying to cover up all the scams and questions. You guys really think that's the way to do business? Just cover up and ignore everything?
    Which question did I ignore??

  23. #595
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    The point is i cannot get a clear answer, FlexKomGAUSA and Watsco contradict each other.
    Ok I Make it simple with 2 questions:

    How many POS3 devices arrived in US, how many of them deployed in stores ?
    How many POS4 devices arrived in US, how many of them deployed in stores ?


    demos,pilots, personal,"tested" - including all
    I thought that had been answered, but there are NO POS 3 Terminals in the US Market, Before, the POS 4 was released, we did have the POS3 terminal to use as a demo. The POS 4 terminal was presented at the Vegas show in December.There were never any intention of that terminal (POS3) being placed in the US market. There are app. 10 terminals in the Chattanooga area which includes about 4 counties in North Georgia. These are "pilot" stores in which the terminal have been there anywhere from 2 1/2 weeks to 1 week in certain stores. There are app. 500 terminals in the US now. The State Managers each have their terminals and the remaining terminals will be shipped to our market and Mobile, AL which is another market that is opening right behind the Chattanooga Market.

  24. #596
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,651
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Why, as a merchant, after giving a discount (that I am free to give at any time anyway and many merchants do), should I have to lose even more money by paying flexkom the equivalent of that discount? I have already lost money by giving the discount.

  25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  26. #597
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Ok, hypothetically , then there is another possibility that you and FlexKomGAUSA are close family members who work at same place and live at same home, and using the same computer (taking turns, even at work).
    Wow, again is this the point of this thread!! I will address this once more and that is all:
    We ARE NOT the same person
    We ARE NOT family members
    We DO NOT live together
    We DO NOT share computers
    WE are on the same Flexkom team and do work at the same office building.

    That does not change the fact that we have terminals in our area that are working.

  27. #598
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by UGA1 View Post
    Which question did I ignore??
    Several, including my statement you've just quote, in which I show that Flexkom is telling the same thing over and over; they will launch in three months or less ..over the past few years. Time after time Flexkom delays this, only to be able to recruit more people for their pyramid scheme.

    I'll scroll back for you and cite a few more:

    Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain View Post
    Surely you understand that Flexkom is doing the exact opposite? First they try to sell as many licenses as possible and only then they start to think of what it actually is that Flexkom is going to do. Thousands of people have paid for Flexkom even without knowing what Flexkom actually is. Is it a loyalty card? Is it a travel agency (FlexHoliday) is it a booking system (FlexHotel) is it a TV station (FlexTV) a bank (FlexGold) an app (FlexApp)??

    Should you be going to tell me that it is all that, then please give prove of technology for each and every one of it.

    You seem to be in posession of a Flexkom POS. That's great, that means that you can tell us the specs of the 500 dollar machine. Would you be kind enough to install AnTuTU Benchmark on it, run it and share the results with us? Don't worry, the app is for free in the Google Play store! Especially the AnTuTU Benchmark page with the device info is interesting to us. That page tells us what kind of processor, memory etc. is in the Flexkom tablet. Many thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain View Post
    That's not true, it's a ordinary Android tablet. In fact, it is the Sanei N78. No alternations were made by Flexkom. Only an app was installed.

    Yes. Flexkom asks a lot of money without making ANY promises true. Geebo is not asking money, they simply deliver a working system. Or not, but if they do not, no one would care. With Flexkom, thousands of people are being scammed. They have to pay thousands of dollars and then are being told to just sit and wait. Yes, that drives attention to you. No, that does not mean that your company is doing well at all.

    LOL, by pushing an really overpriced tablet to people who already own a tablet? Flexkom is nuts. If they honestly wanted to deliver a working system or, to put it like you, dominate the m-commerce space, they;
    A. would not let people pay up front for a system that has not even been developed, tested and found working.
    B. would not force people to buy overpriced hardware, but plain and simply offer an app that works on any tablet.
    C. would not make any promises of exaggerated lifetime income.
    D. would not have their CEO's quit and taking hundreds of thousands of dollars with them, before the company is even operational.


    Classic MLM thought. All the world does not 'understand' it and is being 'negative', right? Only the people blinded by dollarsigns in their eyes seem to get it, right?
    Also a gem, if I do say so myself:

    Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain View Post
    Karl Roller (CEO Flexkom USA) seems to have jumped ship last weekend. Last weekend also happens to be the weekend that Flexkom had announced to go live in most EU countries. Unfortunally, nothing happened. No start of phase 3, grand opening whatsoever, no Flexkom shops opened, no nothing. Coincidence? I think not.
    There are just my own posts. Go find the questions of other contributers yourself.

  28. #599
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by UGA1 View Post

    That does not change the fact that we have terminals in our area that are working.
    Then WHERE is this and PROVE to us that you are not making this up!

  29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  30. #600
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

    Quote Originally Posted by UGA1 View Post
    I thought that had been answered, but there are NO POS 3 Terminals in the US Market, Before, the POS 4 was released, we did have the POS3 terminal to use as a demo. The POS 4 terminal was presented at the Vegas show in December.There were never any intention of that terminal (POS3) being placed in the US market. There are app. 10 terminals in the Chattanooga area which includes about 4 counties in North Georgia. These are "pilot" stores in which the terminal have been there anywhere from 2 1/2 weeks to 1 week in certain stores. There are app. 500 terminals in the US now. The State Managers each have their terminals and the remaining terminals will be shipped to our market and Mobile, AL which is another market that is opening right behind the Chattanooga Market.
    Ok, so your propaganda machine portrays as you moving full force to US market,
    so far I only see reps running around and collecting money from people, recruiting other reps,
    and almost nothing coming back from FlexKom but future promises.

    Do you charge any money from Pilot stores (license, terminal) or you just leave the terminals there without any payment ?

  31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •