Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cfundin - investrealprojects - Uinvest reborn - crowdfunding and cocoa beans fraud

Post Thanks / Like

Cfundin - investrealprojects - Uinvest reborn - crowdfunding and cocoa beans fraud

Quote Originally Posted by done4 View Post
    Hello NikSam,

I dont know where you got your information from but I want to state here that next time verify your claims before you go about calling legitimate people scam. The following are real, serious and legitimate crowdfunding platforms from serious business people. Do not associate them with Uinvest, because the sites have no relationship with Uinvest.
    investrealprojects.com (Barbara Korpalska, Moruf Fasasi)
    cfundin.com (Joseph Dem, Stefan Grabow)
    wetradenet.com (Edwin Nikolaas, Suzanna Doffer)
    Ok, i said before, I do not want to waste time on these idiot scammers till they get somewhere, but lets take a quick look at Barbara & Moruf's investrealprojects.com.
    Barbara is running around and telling everyone they fully legal - NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT.
    Any offer of public investment requires a local license/permit/prospectus in almost every place where you have investors - thats it , no exceptions, crowdfunding or not. The rules on it are strict as in Barbara's Poland and as in Moruf's Nigeria.
    Do not attempt to hide behind non-profit crowdfunding which does not require a license because it is not an investment and comes in terms as donations or as sponsoring the development of a future product which sponsors will get or get some other non financial perks.

What fascinating about those two morons, is in their own terms and conditions, which they apparently did not read themselves (stolen or lied what they do to whoever wrote them), or perhaps they want to mislead the authorities and service providers such as PayPal and Payoneer and left that T&C just for that.

Here are some gems from their T&C:

Quote Originally Posted by www.investrealprojects.com/terms-of-use/

Definitions

In these Terms, we refer to those raising funds as “Campaign Owners” and to their fundraising campaigns as “Campaigns.” We refer to those contributing funds as “Contributors” and to the funds they contribute as “Contributions.” Campaign Owners, Contributors and other visitors to the Services are referred to collectively as “Users.”
    Campaign Owners can offer gifts or rewards in the form of tangible items or intangible services (collectively, “Perks“) to Contributors.
    Prohibited Perks

Campaign Owners are not permitted to offer or provide any of the following as a Perk:

* any form of “security” (as such term is defined in the Securities Act of 1933);
    * any form of financial incentive or participation in any profit sharing;
    Ok, Let see which Perks they give:

IRP_cocoa.jpg

And please do not tell me that a perk of $3.75 per month for each share will be transfered somehow as cocoa beans (and not money) on the prepay debit cards they now pimping to their investors

P.S. Ready to meet you scammers (or retards) in court any day to see how you will try to defend obvious law violations.
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-30-2015 at 06:45 AM.

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

$75.00 per share

$3.75 per month "perks"

That's a 60% annual return on investment in anyones' language

C'mon scammers, you're gonna have to come up with a better story than that

60% annual ROI, my a**
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    60% annual ROI, my a**
    Plus full return of deposit in 3 years.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

and because you think that this is impossible for you company is scammer ? You know from what and how much profit have this company ? You checked price market before write your opinion? Fundrasing is not the same as crowdfunding . And this is my decision where I give my money . If I see interesting project I checked on net the perspective of the business. I checked always data like market price and market on the world in this business sector . I chcked info about market in country where is project too . Ofcourse all after verification company . And after I can write opinion possible or not possibe ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TEDY View Post
    and because you think that this is impossible for you company is scammer ? You know from what and how much profit have this company ? You checked price market before write your opinion? Fundrasing is not the same as crowdfunding . And this is my decision where I give my money . If I see interesting project I checked on net the perspective of the business. I checked always data like market price and market on the world in this business sector . I chcked info about market in country where is project too . Ofcourse all after verification company . And after I can write opinion possible or not possibe ;)
    Tedy, if you decided to loose your money it is almost imposible for me to stop you. If you believe that an illegally operating website can generate 60% per year profit, but for some reason they need your (complete internet stranger's) money. Those who can make such profits would want to keep them and not be so generous making complete strangers rich. I also demonstrated that such people have absolutely no experience or education to run even a traktor, let alone an investment company.
    The information here not for people like you (come back in couple years or when you realize you've been scammed), I only trying to open the eyes of people who have the ears. I would never feel sorry for people like you, and I prefer you would learn your lesson the hard way, and few times over till you really get it that you would always loose money with such profits on illegally operating sites.

P.S. those exact people who while in Uinvest were laundering money for UI (serving as "FPs") and reselling unregistered securities ("TOPs", "GUN agents", "Franchise")
    already broke hell a lot of laws worldwide, could never offer you anything good. And level of their knowledge on finance speaks volumes by itself if they involved themselves with UScam.
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-30-2015 at 02:12 PM. Reason: PS

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

P.P.S. investrealprojects.com Terms & Conditions were copy-pasted from indiegogo.com - a non-profit (perks only) crowdfunding which does not need the licenses because it is not in form of investments. So are the investrealprojects scammers or retards ? I vote both.
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-30-2015 at 03:00 PM.

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

and because you think that this is impossible for you company is scammer ?
    Yes

And this is my decision where I give my money .
    Give being the important adjective, like Santa.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I see one thing some here recently, much to the excitement of the new options like Cfundin or investrealprojects.com) but do not have a clue about e.g. crowdfunding value. As for the profits on African market is checked for comparison, the price of cocoa on the local market and the buying-in price of cocoa from farmers. The difference is 8-10% so if your company deals with trading and doing even just 1-2 deal of the month for the amount of money the project might not give 5% per month? It should be noted that the costs of these activities are small.
    The company helps sell products through their farmers Elegance which has a huge impact on improving their quality of life. As for the statements on this license always experts pseudo you will find. So my question to them now-what is law in Nigeria? And I ask about specific information
    rather than Scribble about Europe and the United States.
    From what I see on the page investrealprojects.com for investors 15 k or more have a proposal for registration of partnership with the company in Nigeria. I can sign it with conditions from this agreement-yes I read it. Investors get shares in the project and have a share in the profits. I don't see anywhere the information that the company may not share the profits. Money from the project are for the development of the company. On the page I see only the projects of the company and not others from other countries.

Post Thanks / Like

Why are you pretending to be a simple investor, Moruf ???

You know and I know and the rustlers' dog knows there's not 60% a year ROI available to pay investors from cocoa beans.

Just like the Uinvest "investment" you were promoting all over the internet, it's a fraud, pure and simple
    and the "investments" on your website at investrealprojects.com are a whole pile of nonsense

Crowdfunding, my a**

More like "Crowd-ripping-off"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As for the profits on African market is checked for comparison, the price of cocoa on the local market and the buying-in price of cocoa from farmers. The difference is 8-10% so if your company deals with trading and doing even just 1-2 deal of the month for the amount of money the project might not give 5% per month?
    It won't give 5% per month because Cocoa only has two harvesting seasons. Nigeria’s two cocoa harvests include the main crop from October to December, and the smaller midcrop from April to June. Down to 30% already and we are just gemming started.

Nigeria Cocoa Midcrop Battles Amid Sparse Rains, Heat - Bloomberg Business

Processors also struggle to obtain beans in a local market dominated by exporters’ buying agents, -THINK THESE GUYS ARE GOING TO LET A FEW CLOWNS WALK IN AND TAKE 60%? BRING YOUR MACHETE!!!

Nigeria Cocoa Processors Face Cost Barriers to EU Exports - Bloomberg Business

Show me paired trade on this current futures board that locks in 60% risk free. Take delivery of the front month and hold for 2 years to deliver at a loss, pure ******* genius.

Cocoa Futures.JPG

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/agri...fts/cocoa.html

It should be noted that the costs of these activities are small.
    The only thing that is small is your understanding of this market. The costs are massive and even if you could exploit small farmers for such a large amount, the infrastructure in many areas is so poor and dangerous the cost may be your life.

You assume a few warlords and corrupt bureaucrats are going to let you waltz in and lop 60% off the top to pass around to internet dreamers. Or better yet someone already has this deal in place raping local farmers for 60% while secretly yearning to send all their hardscrabble gains to some hopeful crowdfunders.

Have you considered arbing Postal Reply coupons, I don't think that has ever been tired.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 05-01-2015 at 12:49 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can pasted here very interesting talk on group Cocoa where Barbara and Moruf have all time on line contact with investors
    So maybe few morons will be can understand it ;)
    [18:14:56] Moruf Fasasi: but i have cooperative certificate
    [18:15:27] Moruf Fasasi: but is anyone asking for licence?
    [18:15:46] Barbara Korpalska: what is this ? you can talk me more about this certificate ?
    [18:16:27] Moruf Fasasi: there is a room for international investor to invest in Nigeria
    [18:17:03] Barbara : but is anyone asking for licence?yes so I want clarify this questions and therefore I ask about law in your country :)
    [18:18:38] Moruf Fasasi: there is no licence for this
    [18:18:44] Moruf Fasasi: in Nigeria
    [18:18:52] Barbara : for crowdfunding I know not law
    [18:19:31] Barbara : we must be not any financial institution for collection money from investors ?
    [18:20:44] Moruf Fasasi: we are company, and people invest. simple
    [18:21:28] Moruf Fasasi: it difference form croudfunding company without real or direct business
    [18:23:08] Moruf Fasasi: in Nigeria, we call it a cooperative society
    [18:23:42] Moruf Fasasi: where people buy shares
    [18:26:28] Barbara : cooperative society must have any license ?
    [18:26:42] Barbara : for create shares ?
    [18:28:51] Moruf Fasasi: we have certificate, and is with you. ELEGANCE INVESTMENT MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
    [18:31:09] Barbara : yes I have it so with this certificate you can cooperate with investors and sale shares correct ?
    [18:31:24] Moruf Fasasi: YES

Certificate is pasted from start site in project Cocoa so for all pseudo experts here I think is clear now ;)

Post Thanks / Like

FWIW Morons tend to do better with pictures. See how the "Fair Trade" price for Cocoa very closely matches the price in New York? That means your pretendy 60% is small and getting smaller all the time.

Maybe crowdfund a time machine and repost this on a 1960s message board.

Fair Trade Price versus NY.JPG

Fairtrade International / Products / Cocoa

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just love it when the Ponzi pimps come here and try to pimp their Ponzi to us thinking they can snow us like the masses. Then when we expose it is a Ponzi, then we are called morons or other names.

But it sure is fun watching TEDY try to explain away the facts versus his BS and why his BS is real and the facts are not. Pure entertainment. Always good to have a good laugh now and then and TEDY certainly provides laughs by the truck load. Can't wait for the next post from TEDY claiming: but, but, but......................
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

difference price buy /sale in trading is stable 8-10% because if he have contracts for sale he negotiates price with farmers for buy .He is the Secretary General of one of the associations of farmers in region Oyo and have more 2000 members so I think always is better ask like write stupid text without info.

"What fascinating about those two morons, is in their own terms and conditions, which they apparently did not read themselves (stolen or lied what they do to whoever wrote them), or perhaps they want to mislead the authorities and service providers such as PayPal and Payoneer and left that T&C just for that. "

So eagle this are not my words about morons

Post Thanks / Like

difference price buy /sale in trading is stable 8-10% because if he have contracts for sale he negotiates price with farmers for buy .He is the Secretary General of one of the associations of farmers in region Oyo and have more 2000 members so I think always is better ask like write stupid text without info.

"What fascinating about those two morons, is in their own terms and conditions, which they apparently did not read themselves (stolen or lied what they do to whoever wrote them), or perhaps they want to mislead the authorities and service providers such as PayPal and Payoneer and left that T&C just for that. "

Maybe I should have said "pseudo experts" (which you did call us) and other names instead of "morons" and other names. You agreed with the content that people who do not buy the BS and Hype are morons or you would not have posted that information. In conjunction with thinking we are morons, and you do think we are morons, you also said we are not experts but claiming/pretending we are. The point is what you are trying to pass off as legitimate is a Ponzi. And right on cue we had your but, but, but......response.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I see no mater for you how documents , license , certificates have company (before I saw here texts about morons who act illegal) ;) for you all is ponzi , I think you losed money on UI so you are angry. I too invested there and never saw documents BO or calculating , never I can talk with BO project. On investrealprojects.com I see all documents and I can talk with business owner , have with him contact and can have agreement partnership with him. So for me this is very big difference . I mean that without info very easy is write about all scammers, ponzi etc but why you never and nothing checked before ?

Post Thanks / Like

Of course he his, and rather than put all that profit in his pocket, his friends pockets, or in a foreign bank account he wants to share it with flunkies he never met. Wait let me guess, besides having this massive spread at his fingertips he needs you to fund the deal.

Nigerian Cocoa Prince.JPG

The July contract opened at 2966 and the September at 2950, if I were to spread them that difference is 16, not even close to 8-10%, actually less than 1%. While that would be a safe trade, it is hardly risk free, and certainly not free of transaction costs.

Lets take your "Secretary General" who has access to the same futures market as I do. He goes into the futures market and sells for future delivery as many contracts as he needs to cover the cocoa he is buying. Borrows his cash from the broker and buys his cocoa, loads it up and delivers it to settle his contracts. He walks away with the 8-10% you claim and has no need or interest in dealing with $50 flunkies.

Maybe when you are playing Sim City you can work deals like this, real world not so much.

As you say better to ask than write stupid text without info.

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I see no mater for you how documents , license , certificates have company (before I saw here texts about morons who act illegal) ;) for you all is ponzi , I think you losed money on UI so you are angry. I too invested there and never saw documents BO or calculating , never I can talk with BO project. On investrealprojects.com I see all documents and I can talk with business owner , have with him contact and can have agreement partnership with him. So for me this is very big difference . I mean that without info very easy is write about all scammers, ponzi etc but why you never and nothing checked before ?
    Oh good grief. This is the best you could do is claim that I lost in UI? Seriously? I'm not that stupid or gullible to fall for the pie-in-the-sky BS of UI or any other Ponzi for that matter. You may want to try reading up on people before you go around making silly statements like this about them.
    EagleOne

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Oh good grief. This is the best you could do is claim that I lost in UI?
    well, he has to try and back up the ridiculous 'you're not experts' excuse somehow.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

33. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I just love it when the Ponzi pimps come here and try to pimp their Ponzi to us thinking they can snow us like the masses.
    Agree Eagle. Tedy did bring us some old school chocolate flavor with this one, better than the click 10 ads stuff of late. Fifteen years or so back I had a coffee shop owner explain that some coffee farmers often had to sell their beans for much less than market. Not wanting to be kidnapped by FARC I figured it an opportunity best left to the locals. I suspect the Cocoa market has enough of the same types of corruption that this makes a great Ponzi backstory.

Keep them deals coming Tedy.

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can pasted here very interesting talk on group Cocoa where Barbara and Moruf have all time on line contact with investors
    [18:14:56] Moruf Fasasi: but i have cooperative certificate
    [18:15:27] Moruf Fasasi: but is anyone asking for licence?
    [18:15:46] Barbara Korpalska: what is this ? you can talk me more about this certificate ?
    [18:16:27] Moruf Fasasi: there is a room for international investor to invest in Nigeria
    [18:17:03] Barbara : but is anyone asking for licence?yes so I want clarify this questions and therefore I ask about law in your country :)
    [18:18:38] Moruf Fasasi: there is no licence for this
    [18:18:44] Moruf Fasasi: in Nigeria
    [18:18:52] Barbara : for crowdfunding I know not law
    [18:19:31] Barbara : we must be not any financial institution for collection money from investors ?
    [18:20:44] Moruf Fasasi: we are company, and people invest. simple
    [18:21:28] Moruf Fasasi: it difference form croudfunding company without real or direct business
    [18:23:08] Moruf Fasasi: in Nigeria, we call it a cooperative society
    [18:23:42] Moruf Fasasi: where people buy shares
    [18:26:28] Barbara : cooperative society must have any license ?
    [18:26:42] Barbara : for create shares ?
    [18:28:51] Moruf Fasasi: we have certificate, and is with you. ELEGANCE INVESTMENT MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
    [18:31:09] Barbara : yes I have it so with this certificate you can cooperate with investors and sale shares correct ?
    [18:31:24] Moruf Fasasi: YES

Certificate is pasted from start site in project Cocoa so for all pseudo experts here I think is clear now ;)
    I recommend you to study your Nigerian Securities Act: http://www.sec.gov.ng/files/20090915...Act%202007.pdf
    specifically - PART IX: PUBLIC OFFER AND SALE OF SECURITIES AND INVITATIONS TO THE PUBLIC

You are not educated enough on finance to launch an investment firm and more likely will end up in jail.

1. You are not a public company which licensed to list their shares on a stock exchange.
    2. You are not offering private investments to acredited investors for which you filled prospectus with Nigerian SEC.
    3. You are offering unregistered securities to the public, on internet.
    4. You are offering shares to foreign citizens, breaking the laws of those countries because you not licensed there either.

Damn, why scammers always so dumb.
    You are operating illegally.

Shove your certificate up (you know where), any ass can get it , it just a business entity registration.

If you are a retard for real who thinks he can make more than 60% per year trading beans, than at least consult your local strartup specialist (financial adviser, licensed securities broker). So they can tell you in your face that you are moron.

But something tells me you just want to scam people or do not care if you make 60%, you still got the money - screw the dumb investors.
    Last edited by NikSam; 05-02-2015 at 04:31 AM.

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"The July contract opened at 2966 and the September at 2950" so where you see problem if price on the market change ? If price is for example 2966 per tone he buy it from farmers with price 8-10% percent less . If price is 2950 the same he buy less 8-10% less.
    " local market dominated by exporters’ buying agents" - yes his company is local agent and work with his associate farmers
    Farmers cocoa can bring all year in Nigeria but in the rainy season, cocoa must be dried in a drying machines.
    Company trade not only cocoa beans - other goods like cahew nuts, soya or palm oil they have too , offer company you see https://www.investrealprojects.com/our-products/
    If you want import from him site investrealprojects.com is not only option for investment , for business with him too.
    Company work in Nigeria not only export and import
    Company used banks lonas ofcourse too but one loan for one contract in one time is to slow process if company want trade fast, now they waste to much time for procedures and can not realize much contracts in one time .
    For certificate ELEGANCE INVESTMENT MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY he must have conditions as company too so I think his authority good know his company before give him it .
    Last edited by TEDY; 05-02-2015 at 04:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I see no mater for you how documents , license , certificates have company ...
    What license you talking about ? Driver's :)

Company used banks lonas ofcourse too but one loan for one contract in one time is to slow process if company want trade fast, now they waste to much time for procedures and can not realize much contracts in one time .....
    Hahaha, are you trying to say the banks do not want to earn 60% per year, and you must solicit online strangers who always invest in HYIPs? :)

Oh, so sorry, I am not used to be polite to scammers, to ponzi pimps and to other criminals. Call me a dirty mouth, but catching scams in advance, I was always right.

heh, these scammers really pulling my leg to pay more attention to them.
    But till you get more victims, i still do not think its worth to open up a thread dedicated to you - too much attention for nothing.
    Last edited by NikSam; 05-02-2015 at 04:58 AM.

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

... He is the Secretary General of one of the associations of farmers in region Oyo and have more 2000 members ...
    So what ?
    The prince of Nigeria once personally sent me email asking to help him to move some diamonds and money.

Also, in Peru, the farmers associations (more than few thousands people and also have Secretaries) decided to grow cocaine instead of vegetables.

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

NikSam read better what I write , where you see any info from company about work on stock ? So for you only companies from stock can cooperate with investors ? If company is not public must have certificate and this company have it . Is for me difference trading capital with public company and cooperate with investors in private sector . Start-ups on other crowdfunding sites have license ? https://www.crowdcube.com/ from whom they have certificate for work ? You read about this institution ? You read when was created this institution ? I see certificate Elegance Investment Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited on this site with date registration 27 July 2012 so for me all is ok because company have certificate for cooperate with investors and I not invite you to investment on this site we discus now about law . As I write before for same people all will be scam ;) and they all know always better . For me if company have database farmers and have contracts for sale goods = trading goods , faster trading = higher profit for company and I never talk about not risk , always is risk in business .
    Last edited by TEDY; 05-02-2015 at 05:44 AM.