Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Beware: Tecademics and Chris Record

Post Thanks / Like

Beware: Tecademics and Chris Record

I ordered a product for $2000 from that company for shits and giggles (had no intent to actually keep the product, was going to refund right away) and they never delivered. I handed them $2000 and got nothing in return. Customer support said "it is being made at the moment, please check back shortly". 4 days later, and still no product or any of the advertise, so I asked for refund. They said refund is on the way, check in 5-7 days. In my opinion, they were trying to run the clock on their 7 day refund policy rule, so you can't refund. Now i'm worried I won't get my refund in the same way I never got the product I ordered. Like most 'IM products' I got sucked in by the income claims, mansions, fancy cars and the 'make money online' hope.

I'd highly suggest you watch this video before doing business with Tecademics or Chris Record:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LZ6DNCgrY

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beware: Tecademics and Chris Record

"If Tecademics’ products don’t stand up on their own without the attached income opportunity, the second recruitment dies down the scheme will collapse."

Tecademics Review: $12,000 "College of Internet Marketing" courses

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post