Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 578 of 679 FirstFirst ... 78478528568576577578579580588628678 ... LastLast
Results 14,426 to 14,450 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Some explanation who the hell is Monetize Group, as i see people everywhere again speculate that it is a Chris's company in Belize, NO - to both of that.

OK, where did Monetize Group came into picture from:

So , why would someone think that Monetize Group is an offshore company in Belize owned by Chris ? - i challenge anyone to show any bit to support that claim (without she said, he said, including Terry who had no idea what he was talking about himself and been shown so, geez he hardly even knew that Chris is black)

Why nobody would consider a popular UK company which is in specific business of targeted marketing and data mining customer information, and BB clearly says they will have access to that data.
    read where your personal data ended up: Why Monetize? | The Monetize Group
    Just not sure why The Monetize Group would want to be part of the BB sphere. I know I wouldn't. Maybe they don't know about their new "partners" past history...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mundorf View Post
    Yes,Chris wants to see the chargebacks as a fraud for 2 reasons 1)the message to the members: don't be a bad guy in a good company 2) Obviously the word fraud is there to blame the members for incoming end - we were doing great but because of fraudulent activity of many dishonest members ,we lost millions
    Again Blaming the Affiliates while making a reference that this is "purchase fraud" Even as Ponzis go, this is the most Bizarre behaving scam I have ever seen.

I am just in shock that the sheep still believe! The only reason I post is so others potential victims can be warned and not treated as we were. I no longer feel sorry for the sheep that are still clinging on to the this scam nightmare.

Banners Broker / Chris Smith Explains Chargeback Policy Feb 12 2014 - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    chargebacks
    Maybe they ripped a play from the "Fast Profits Daily" scambook in 2011. Among other things, FastProfitsDaily claimed that “ALL Purchases are FINAL and NO REFUNDS or CHARGEBACKS are allowed.

“Any attempts to acquire a refund or chargeback constitute theft and fraud, and are grounds for legal prosecution,” the "program" claimed.

And it also threatened to fine individual members: “Purchaser will be liable for all legal and administrative cost associated with the chargeback and minimum penalty of $500USD. Plus any unused services shall be forfeited upon expiration or termination of services.”

Some of the FastProfitsDaily folks went on to form Zeek reload scams.

PPBlog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    the Auditor doesnt have to be independent but the Accounts HAVE TO be filed with the Companies Office i.e. Corporations Canada

Im not conversant with the Canadian Act. The UK and Irish ones are different.
    Ill stand corrected on that in relation to a company which has no shares

However, I believe BB currently known as Stellar Point Inc. Has Shares.
    Canada Corporations Act

So the only "get out" is if the company is not worth more than five million or is handling less than ten million.

Now Raj and the lads claim it is worth billions, but suppose they know it isn't and they actually collect say eleven million then they are liable to report that.

So lets say they either
    A. collect more than ten and only declare less than ten or
    B they actually collect say five or something less than ten or have assets less than five million.

So either they are not compliant by lying to the Companies Registration Office or they are lying to the public about how much business they are doing which is itself a breach

Then in case A they are breaking the law by false accounting and in case B they are breaking the law by not carrying out their duties as Directors/Auditors since they are telling people they have billions.

They might have applied for an exemption under ~129.3 (1) but I doubt it and I no judge would grant it.

Now I assume the "no share company" is to allow dormant "shelf companies" who don't do any business to exist and when they start becoming active they become private companies who have to file annual accounts. I could be wrong in that assumption but I dont see how.

Section 128 is what I would call a compliance clause.

Frequently Asked Questions - Answers - Corporations Canada

Compliance

Filing an Annual Return
    You have to file an annual return if your corporation's legal status with Corporations Canada is "active" (that is not dissolved, discontinued or amalgamated with another corporation). You can find the status of your corporation by using the Corporations Canada online database.

stellar Point Inc is !active" with respect to the Canadian office
    Federal Corporation Information - 7250037
    https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/Corp...l?locale=en_CA

The short answer is a "private" company does not mean audited accounts are private or secret and only for the company! the exact nature of what they HAVE TO supply is listed in the Act.

An inactive company if it is on the shelf and not actually doing business does not have to to file accounts
    If active, they MUST file annual accounts to be COMPLIANT! Which is why I have stated that Hooker their "Compliance Director" has no idea about compliance!
    You are confusing Stellar Point, a Canadian corporation, with BBI a foreign corporation. Stellar Point does in fact file its returns in Canada but does not have to make their accounts public. BBI being an offshore company need not file anything in Canada, in fact they cannot as they are not a registered Canadian corporation, have no Canada Business Number, no HST number, no UI number, no payroll deduction number and do not have any Canadian/Ontario Articles of Incorporation document. Any audit requirements by Canadian corporations do not apply to BBI. Stellar Point is different but SP never had a contract with BBI affiliates.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    You are confusing Stellar Point, a Canadian corporation, with BBI a foreign corporation. Stellar Point does in fact file its returns in Canada but does not have to make their accounts public. BBI being an offshore company need not file anything in Canada, in fact they cannot as they are not a registered Canadian corporation, have no Canada Business Number, no HST number, no UI number, no payroll deduction number and do not have any Canadian/Ontario Articles of Incorporation document. Any audit requirements by Canadian corporations do not apply to BBI. Stellar Point is different but SP never had a contract with BBI affiliates.
    You're still confusing any of these scams with being some sort of real entity.

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    You're still confusing any of these scams with being some sort of real entity.
    I am merely pointing out the differences between the two companies. I am not confusing the scam with anything. What is real is that most of the affiliates (those who don't know what a HYIP is) have been scammed by BBI with the help of Raj/Stellar Point, the IC's in the many countries and the the top promoters. Having said that, the courts go by documented facts and it is a fact that affiliates had/have an agreement with BBI, an offshore entity and not with Stellar Point, an Ontario corporation. BBI and SP are not the same company even though Raj may have been the main man behind the scam until he parted ways with Chris.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

BB Seems To Be Backtracking

Follow up to helping to clean up the Internet
    I understand that there may have been a miscommunication in my last blog post.

At Banners Broker, we are working hard to clean up the Internet of all of the negativity out there. I am sure that no one would argue that you would not want thousands of mean things said about you all over the web. Our efforts are to revitalize the name of Banners Broker and create a more positive impression online. One of the effects of this will be you being able to tell people about the amazing opportunity that you have found and help you invite.

The purpose of the previous blog was not to control what people say or to force people to “rat out” other affiliates. The purpose was to remove the vicious and false things that are posted online. Ironically, many of these things are posted by people that are AFFILIATES and expect to be paid.

If you have a complaint or concern, there are proper ways to go about having it addressed. Posting negative comments online is not it. Doing so will not result in the issue being addressed, it is an attempt to gain attention but in a damaging way, a way that damages Banners Broker and in turn, the affiliates.

What we are asking people to do is remove their negative posts from the Internet. If you know of someone that is posted something damaging online, please request that they remove it or complete the Community Watch form at BannersBroker. We want to work together to make Banners Broker the best that it can be

Source:
    Banners Broker: Follow up to helping to clean up the Internet

"chargebacks are the result of fraud" says BB on their fb page

BB you still need to update your FB page !!!!!!!

Apparently BB does watch our posts...

Post Thanks / Like

Paying all affiliates what they are owed would do more to clean up the negative comments on the internet than anything else BBI is trying to do.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Paying all affiliates what they are owed would do more to clean up the negative comments on the internet than anything else BBI is trying to do.
    Agreed. If they had paid all this time... (ON TIME) I don't think we would have had much to say on here. Maybe a few slight legal issues with no product... etc, but that masses would not have cared if they were getting paid.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is this weeks scaminar.

Yet another week goes by, nothing much happening, more delays, and possibly a tiny tiny payout to keep the sheep relatively happy.
    Banners Broker continue to slowly run away with their victims money.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Q&A Webinar - 2/14/14

Chris Smith speaking:

Good day everyone. Let's get started. First of all we're looking at the BB World Tour page. For the BB World Tour we are pretty excited about it. We will be having it in about 60 to 90 days. We are letting all members vote for the country that they would like for us to have the World Tour. You can go to this page and vote for the country where you want to have the BB world Tour.

BB World Tour | Just another WordPress site

You may vote for any country on the list. It does not have to be the country you live in. We will be selecting this country very, very soon.

Let's talk about the blog post, "Helping to Clean up the Internet". We want to start fresh with BB3 and have a safe environment to work in. We want an opportunity to share our beautiful program. If we can do what we can on our side to clean up the negative posts on the Internet, it will be better for all of us. The BB Community Watch page has been there for many, many months. Help us strengthen our team by letting us know if anyone is posting negative things and we will get it taken down.

Blackout - we are plugging away at the timeline. We will give you one week notice. I wanted to announce it today, but I'm not able to do that and wanted to share the reason. We are testing the migration scripts and we are now on day eleven of the testing for transferring the migration. We not only have data to transfer, but also the new calculations, etc. This process (test migration) is still ongoing. We are hoping this finishes very soon, so that we can see the results of the migration. If everything is okay, then we will announce the date right away. So that is the status of the blackout. For everyone who is in the process of getting your accounts prepared for the migration, you will still have time. We will give you one weeks notice for the blackout date.

Presentations/Webinars for V3 - We will have a new presentation. We want to populate the webinar calendar right away. We want to have this presentation done in multiple languages. We also want to have a lot of tools, capture pages, testimonials, email templates for your auto responder. We want to support you as much as possible with all the marketing tools that you need.

I think we are on the right track to move into the future with a great business. We are very pleased with the progress of BannersMobile. The deadline for coming over to BM with your existing team is fast approaching. Keep in mind that BannersMobile is completely separate from BB. If you wait until after the deadline passes, then you will begin fresh under anyone you want.

Migration Document - please download this very important document to be sure you are informed and up to date on what's happening in the migration to BB3. The link for download is on your dashboard and on the blog and on Facebook. This document is not a complete Version 3 document, it is the Migration Document, which explains how your account will migrate to the new version. The complete guide to Version 3 will be coming soon.

We will be integrating all the social media services into the tasks we will be doing in BB3. This is the next era of advertising and we will be on the working side of this. That is how the new Version 3 will grow and be successful. (Please see the video replay for details)

Thank you very much to those of you who are here and with us. We are working hard for you and appreciate you very much. A small STP payout went out last week. We will have another one for Payza before we go forward with the blackout.

I'm excited to be a part of BB, excited about Version 3, excited about the future. I'll talk to you soon.

(end of webinar)
    (summary notes prepared by Linda Lane and are not official BB transcripts. Please include this with any reposting of these notes.)

Posted by Banners Broker at 7:46 AM

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

everyone should report this to youtube as the ponzi it is.... at least we can get a scam warning on it.

Report this video
    Thank you for submitting your report. Here is the information we received from you:
    Issue reported:
    Spam or misleading > Scams / fraud
    Timestamp selected:
    0:07
    Additional details:
    banners brokers is a ponzi

Here is this weeks scaminar.

Yet another week goes by, nothing much happening, more delays, and possibly a tiny tiny payout to keep the sheep relatively happy.
    Banners Broker continue to slowly run away with their victims money.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Q&A Webinar - 2/14/14

Chris Smith speaking:

Good day everyone. Let's get started. First of all we're looking at the BB World Tour page. For the BB World Tour we are pretty excited about it. We will be having it in about 60 to 90 days. We are letting all members vote for the country that they would like for us to have the World Tour. You can go to this page and vote for the country where you want to have the BB world Tour.

BB World Tour | Just another WordPress site

You may vote for any country on the list. It does not have to be the country you live in. We will be selecting this country very, very soon.

Let's talk about the blog post, "Helping to Clean up the Internet". We want to start fresh with BB3 and have a safe environment to work in. We want an opportunity to share our beautiful program. If we can do what we can on our side to clean up the negative posts on the Internet, it will be better for all of us. The BB Community Watch page has been there for many, many months. Help us strengthen our team by letting us know if anyone is posting negative things and we will get it taken down.

Blackout - we are plugging away at the timeline. We will give you one week notice. I wanted to announce it today, but I'm not able to do that and wanted to share the reason. We are testing the migration scripts and we are now on day eleven of the testing for transferring the migration. We not only have data to transfer, but also the new calculations, etc. This process (test migration) is still ongoing. We are hoping this finishes very soon, so that we can see the results of the migration. If everything is okay, then we will announce the date right away. So that is the status of the blackout. For everyone who is in the process of getting your accounts prepared for the migration, you will still have time. We will give you one weeks notice for the blackout date.

Presentations/Webinars for V3 - We will have a new presentation. We want to populate the webinar calendar right away. We want to have this presentation done in multiple languages. We also want to have a lot of tools, capture pages, testimonials, email templates for your auto responder. We want to support you as much as possible with all the marketing tools that you need.

I think we are on the right track to move into the future with a great business. We are very pleased with the progress of BannersMobile. The deadline for coming over to BM with your existing team is fast approaching. Keep in mind that BannersMobile is completely separate from BB. If you wait until after the deadline passes, then you will begin fresh under anyone you want.

Migration Document - please download this very important document to be sure you are informed and up to date on what's happening in the migration to BB3. The link for download is on your dashboard and on the blog and on Facebook. This document is not a complete Version 3 document, it is the Migration Document, which explains how your account will migrate to the new version. The complete guide to Version 3 will be coming soon.

We will be integrating all the social media services into the tasks we will be doing in BB3. This is the next era of advertising and we will be on the working side of this. That is how the new Version 3 will grow and be successful. (Please see the video replay for details)

Thank you very much to those of you who are here and with us. We are working hard for you and appreciate you very much. A small STP payout went out last week. We will have another one for Payza before we go forward with the blackout.

I'm excited to be a part of BB, excited about Version 3, excited about the future. I'll talk to you soon.

(end of webinar)
    (summary notes prepared by Linda Lane and are not official BB transcripts. Please include this with any reposting of these notes.)

Posted by Banners Broker at 7:46 AM

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

**** We Get To Select The Site ?????? ****

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Q: Who wrote the BB terms and conditions ? :

A: Compare those 2 pages:

Indian ITS MLM scam T&C: International Trade Shop
    and
    Banners Broker T&C: Banners Broker
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-14-2014 at 04:16 PM.

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    everyone should report this to youtube as the ponzi it is.... at least we can get a scam warning on it.
    I always do!

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

20. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Belize! Nice of you to drop by

weekly stats.JPG

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tara, it was Lisa M. Shoman + some of her fb friends.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I always do!
    I did it few seconds ago
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post

Report this video
    Thank you for submitting your report. Here is the information we received from you:
    Issue reported:
    Spam or misleading > Scams / fraud
    Timestamp selected:
    0:07
    Additional details:
    banners brokers is a ponzi
    Ios App - iBB should be also reported to Apple
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibb-...645247164?mt=8

Same for Android apps on GooglePlay:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tutorial&hl=en
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...2ua.android.bb

Post Thanks / Like

If I was working on an IT migration project and suggested that an application or website might have to go offline for any period of time whatsoever, let alone an unspecified period of time, I would be sacked on the spot for incompetence.

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just catching up on developments. Seems there have been enough chargebacks to alarm the scammers. Forcing some money back out of their pockets, along with a penalty. And a hit to their reputation with banks.
    Sadly as I know personally, many people have paid with cash. And the small claims court seems to be the only avenue for them.
    Well done Tara, and BBFB, and the others who have been helping victims to recoup some of their money.

30. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Filing= "making public"
    The reason I mentioned Stellar point formerly BB Canada is because that is where Raj and Chris are.
    I doubt they were leaving Canada doing all their business abroad and not doing anything in Canada and not bringing a penny into Canada.
    As for Belize, I suspect BBI has no assets but if they were there
    BELIZE LEGAL INFORMATION NETWORK ONLINE
    Chapter 270 International Business Companies Act
    60.-(1) Every director, officer, agent and liquidator of a company incorpo-
    rated under this Act, in performing his functions, shall act honestly and in good
    faith with a view to the best interests of the company and exercise the care,
    diligence and skill that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in compa-
    rable circumstances.
    (2) No provision in the Memorandum or Articles of a company incorpo-
    rated under this Act or in any agreement entered into by the company relieves a
    director, officer, agent or liquidator of the company from the duty to act in
    accordance with the Memorandum or Articles or from any personal liability
    arising from his management of the business and affairs of the compan
    82. If at any time there is no member of a company incorporated under
    this Act, any person doing business in the name of or on behalf of the company
    is personally liable for the payment of all debts of the company contracted
    during the time and the person may be sued therefor without joinder in the
    proceedings of any other person

Yes they dont have to make it public in Belize but maybe one could appeal to have it wound uo?
    220.-(1) Where the Registrar has reasonable cause to believe that a company
    is not carrying on business or in operation, he shall send to the company by
    post a letter inquiring whether the company is carrying on business or in
    operation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Q: Who wrote the BB terms and conditions ? :

A: Compare those 2 pages:

Indian ITS MLM scam T&C: International Trade Shop
    and
    Banners Broker T&C: Banners Broker
    Based on the info below it looks like ITC copied BB. That site was created only a few months ago. Many of the HYIP's don't do their own. They use one of the existing ones and make a few changes to suit them.

internationaltradeshop.com

Is this your domain name? Renew it now.

Domain Name: INTERNATIONALTRADESHOP.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1822828420_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
    Registrar URL: Public Domain Registry | Home
    Updated Date: 21-Oct-2013
    Creation Date: 21-Aug-2013
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 21-Aug-2014

Post Thanks / Like

Based on the info below it looks like ITC copied BB. That site was created only a few months ago. Many of the HYIP's don't do their own. They use one of the existing ones and make a few changes to suit them.
    Same old Indian MLM scam with multiple reboots under different names, read the "about us" page, they say it.

Anyway, if Raj would want a site being programmed , where would he go ? - India my friend, is it possible same guy(s) involved in development ? :)

Well, you will know soon.. i need to confirm few things

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone got any more information on "World E-Wallet"? I've lost track of that a bit, about how it fitted in with BB. I'm sure someone worked out that they were actually a BB "company" with only 1 client - BB - what a surprise that is.

Out of curiousity, I've had a look at their web page.

World eWallet - Payment and Money Transfer Solutions

They claim to be based in St Lucia. Anybody know why that might be - what advantages there are? Their presnident is Mike Kraemer - anybody know anything about him (assuming he is a real person of course!). Interestingly, they say they don't operate in the USA, which seems curious for an international payment service. I'm SURE there are very good reasons for that, of course.

They seem to want an awful lot of information to set up an account:-

"To register, you must provide certain information, which may include your name and other personal information. We may ask for additional information, including SSN, EIN or tax identification number at any point. We may use third party services or ask for supplemental documentation (including but not limited to: invoices from suppliers, shipping information, articles of incorporation, passports, driver's license or a business license) to verify that this information is accurate. You must provide accurate and complete information. If we cannot verify that this information is accurate, we may deny your use of our service, or close your account. World eWallet allows both individuals and businesses to register"

And their fees for transfers seem pretty high to me as well.

I've used Paypal occasionally in the past to pay for things, and I've never had to provide as much information as World EW seems to want. Come to think of it, I seem to remember using Paypal as a guest, providing no information whatsoever! I am a bit hazy on this as I haven't used it very much. Mind you, Paypal is a genuine, well known, well respected business, isn't it.

Oh, hang on, wait a minute........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Has anyone got any more information on "World E-Wallet"?........
    For $12k you can have your own.

it is just custom-branded crap bank from nexorone/ Continuos Creativity . NexorOne CEO is arrested, that shithole block of IP addresses is know as #1 money laundering and illegal banking spot in the world, leased by NexorOne

I already wrote on it, read these posts:
    #post64116
    #post64117
    #post64122
    #post64187
    #post64198
    #post64206

Think of it as if Liberty Reserve for $12k created a custom version of itself (but underneath still using LR) with your logo of choice and you just point a domain to it.

About who is behind St.Lucia entity of World eWallet Inc. (IBC), it would eliminate any point of offshore incorporation if you could find who owns it, would not it ? the whole point of offshores is to hide.
    even if you manage to get registry data on it, it would be nominated puppet agents, this company was also bought online as 95% of all offshore companies bought today.
    In any case that is just nameplate as that entity has no financial permits or licenses of any kind, they bought it for gullible users who would think it means something, also no assets in it's name anywhere in St.Lucia, and perhaps nowhere in the world.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 02-16-2014 at 06:20 AM.

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post