Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Simon Stepsys Electoral Roll 2007
    The Coach House, 83 Welsh Row, Nantwich CW5 5ET

Simon S Stepsys Electoral Roll 2003,2005-06,2009-11
    The Old Police Station, 96 Welsh Row, Nantwich CW5 5ET

TWO houses? (Look at the dates)

Jason
    So where was he in 2004 and 2008?

If you look on google maps, The Coach House appears to be a Fish & Chips shop (or could be the accommodation above). The Old Police Station is what it says - or appears to be old police accommodation.

It is an offence not to comply with request for information by Electoral Officer (see http://www.electoralcommission.org.u...ND-FOR-WEB.pdf)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    It sure gets a lot of maintenance, that BB site....

Attachment 3400
    OOPS !!!!

A new excuse:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

I'm assuming this is the longest the site has ever been kept offline?
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

High number here again, so to all of the browsers who are affiliates unable to log in to your banners brokers account; Dont worry I think the banners brokers website will come back online today or tomorrow, maybe longer, but I do expect it to come back up so be patient.

While your at it, ask yourself if you know any other company that experiences as much down time and bugs as bannersbrokers, that fact alone should ring alarm bells when you take into account that the page you log into to manage your panels is only a very small part of the "computing" that will be going on behind the scenes, if bb was to actually serve the billions of ads per day that it claims. if 1 yellow panel requires 1000 impressions to "cap" then that would be 1000 different impressions on however many websites, that 1000 impressions would leave a footprint of possibly a hundred or so different bits of data, each click needs accounted for, the clicker, the website, all the gubbins that provide analytical data, this has to happen seamlessly and provide feedback to the "buyer" of the advertising, and it needs to do it well enough that the buyer will come back for more, when you start to look at the logic of it all it simply does not stack up. there is no way BB does what it claims with advertising well enough to keep its customers happy, when it can not keep it's own website up.

The clue of the endgame coming in to play is the sudden push for tickets for the niagara convention, the convention center BB claims to be holding this has still not confirmed it as an event, I doubt it will happen but I am sure that the tickets will be pushed hard and fast, these will be "cash only", 2000 x 350/400 usd, is still 1.5 million, I might be wrong but my guess is that bb will stay alive till just before that convention, or will hold the convention and come up with a reason that loyal affiliates should pump even more money into the scheme.

Finch claims the confidence has gone, he is right, but only in the respect that the confidence of internet literate investors doing due diligence when faced with the facts, nearly always conclude that it is a ponzi, the trouble is this has gone "grass roots" Ian driscoll who was the top man in the UK does not use facebook save for a few posts last year, neither does he have a website, instead he has taken an online HYIP and injected it into the veins of the traditional aging MLM crowd that did not keep up with the migration of get rich schemes in the move online, it's a friends a family affair now, meetings are held in hotels and houses up and down the country, although most of the UK players have now migrated to flexkom there is still a large, loyal following, keeping up with traffic pack payments and trying to recruit to cover ongoing fees.

This scheme will continue for some time to come, the payments will be coming in thick and fast till the very end, and the end will be when it is shut by the authorities, at which point raj, hooker & stern will claim that the "client" Bannersbrokers was naughty and chris smith has vanished.

Thats my tuppence worth.

5. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

was this site down today?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sascode3 View Post
    It sure was. Here's the reason:

http://www.patrickpretty.com/2013/03...r-ddos-attack/
    "There's a sucker born every minute"... which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a sociopath to exploit them born every hour.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DevaEboracum View Post
    Someone has posted this on Facebook around 2.00am this morning (UK time) - does anyone know if it is true?

really hope that all you people who have invested ya hard earnd $$$ back in your pockets as this scam has been broadcasted on all the TV stations here in AUSTRALIA as being a Pyramid Scam...
    ...I PM this person straight away for info but so far nothing. Will send another one through???

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see RS back - I've missed it!

I've read up on the Patrick Pretty site that RS was the target of a DDOS attack......now, I wonder why that was? And why now?

Welsome back anyway RS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, over on Finch's site, there's this (thanks to Diann for posting)

IMPORTANT WEBINAR 3/20/13- Announcement from Chris Smith:

Chris speaking:

Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. This is Chris Smith. I wanted to do a quick impromptu webinar to announce a few things as to why our site has been down. And is going down again. People have said we are not communicating, so we are trying to do that now.

A few days ago, yesterday, the site was offline until this morning, over 24 hours. This was out of our control, it was the hosting company, and we waited for the resolution to the problem. Today we have made the decision that because we have alot of members who depend on us, we have lost faith with that provider, and we have decided to move on to a new provider. We want to provide you the best servicee, to all our loyal members who have been with us for the past 2 years. Rapid growth has caused some of the difficulties, and we are now seeking better support from a provider. We want to make sure we are able to provide a more stable platform.

With this change we will have a larger port, which should address some of the items we faced last week with the increased amount of traffic which comes with 2.9. We’ve now seen what is required, and the new server will be able to perform much better. It will take a day or two to do the migration. Migration will begin in the next hour. The downside is the offtime. The upside is that when we are up we will be in a much more stable environment and have a much better relationship with our provider. So that is the news I wanted to share with you.

We are looking forward to bringing you a bigger and better and more stable environment. BB is here for you. Talk to you soon.

end of webinar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    I've read up on the Patrick Pretty site that RS was the target of a DDOS attack......now, I wonder why that was? And why now?
    Now you know why any HYIP ponzi worth it's salt advertises the fact it has "DDoS protection" Not only is "we're under DDoS attack" one of their favourite reasons to explain away lack of payments, in the HYIP arena, DDoS attacks are more a way of life than an unusual occurrence. Tells you something about the quality of the people playing HYIPs, really, doesn't it ???

13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see RS back - I've missed it!

Welsome back anyway RS!!!
    Don't know who could be behind this. LRM have we recently upset an international criminal organisation with enough access to peoples pc's to turn them into zombies?...... Oh wait, I've just had a thought who it might be.

Nice try BB, we're still here.
    Last edited by Dreamstealer; 03-21-2013 at 03:15 AM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Guys,

Just a heads up - Realscam is back.
    You may receive some bugs here and there with new protection we've implemented - if you have any bugs or queries please send me a message.

Jason
    Last edited by Poyol; 03-21-2013 at 04:34 AM.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Years ago, in the marketing material for one of the HYIP script programs they advertised a feature that amounted to a "simulated DDOS Attack" where, if you enabled the feature, your site would go off line in a way that made it look like an attack, but in reality was just the scammer making it look like one. A convenient way to delay payments if nothing else.

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

IMPORTANT WEBINAR 3/20/13- Announcement from Chris Smith:....With this change we will have a larger port...
    What on earth is he on about? Are they going to start using ports 81 and 444?
    (That was an IT joke, only slightly funnier than Chris's)

I'm surprised that a company turning over hundreds of millions of dollars is disappointed in their discount rate server hosts. Maybe they are going for the $90 a month package now?
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    The man is a genius. He has now redesigned the internet overnight.

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Flibberty G,

How the My Shopping Genie Scam was uncovered in Ireland - go right to the bottom of the page, and see who has written articles praising and promoting "shopping genie";
    apropos of the "compliance" fraudster Hooker's excuse/lie that they can change the contracts and indeed have to to comply with local legislation

I checked up on the 2007 legislation referred to in the abo0ve link

Consumer Protection Act 2007, Section 66
    66.— (1) An agreement between a scheme promoter and another person is, to the extent it requires or provides for payment of money or money’s worth in respect of a pyramid promotional scheme, void and has no effect,
    In other words they - the BB pyramid - have NO AUTHORITY to keep your money. Suggesting they are only doing it to comply with the law is actually working against the law.

I also note Rich by Thirty | Best Home Based Business Opportunities hasnt been updated since last year and the main page of it redirects to Rich by Thirty | Best Home Based Business Opportunities
    registered to ENOM, INC.
    which is registered to Monarch Security Jack Creed
    57 Sandy Pointe Drive
    Bluffton, St 29910
    US

while looking him up I came across this guy from back in 2011 who lives in the US - where apparently BB says it does not operate?
    My Banners Broker Success Story.wmv - YouTube

Anyway Mr Creed/enom seems to also have had an interest in mobilemarketingjerseyshore.com which is not diorman but
    but at a different address
    9 Edgewater Drive
    Toms River, NJ 08757
    US
    and an email
    monarchesc@comcast.net related to these domains :
    1. mobilemarketinghiltonhead.com
    2. mobilemarketingjerseyshore.com
    3. platinumonlinemarketer.com

I assume he is a serial MLM or internet marketeer or similar aficionado piggybacking on the decline of BB to push his own schemes.

Maybe we should take a leaf from his book and just register all the BB brands and trademarks to Realscam?
    I mean given the fact that they don't have any proper company anywhere and their CEO is a work of fiction, they are wide open to people occupying their identity.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I didn't watch through the whole lot but clicked at a few points and came across this absolute gem at 1h 6 mins

"If you get enough people to buy your dumb junk they will be so embarassed they will buy your stupid autoship"

I got the impression they were talking a lot about the empower network, which appears to be a way of bringing these hyip and mlm schemes together.
    Just looking to seek the truth.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Peeps,

Ive been reading this thread avidly for quite a while now and yes unfortunately for me im a member since june last year. Ok so the BB site is down and right now I have them listed on

NS19.domaincontrol.com
    NS20.domaincontrol.com

These are the server details at Godaddy.com presumably and they have had these for some time.

The real test is going to be when this apparent server move has been finalised.....

If when i go to domaintools.com in the next 24 hours and those NS details are still the same then we are definitely seeing a scam imho. (yeah i know there are obv alot of other red flags lol)

Jesus, all the people i got into this must hate my guts..

Time will tell, altho i dont think there is much left of that. BB Crying wolf over a server change and then that change not materialising will be the crunch test..

for more info please see BannersBroker.com - BannersBroker

Post Thanks / Like

In addition to Revosolution's post:

H:\>nslookup
    Address: 192.168.5.20

> set type=ns
    > bannersbroker.com
    Address: 192.168.5.20

Non-authoritative answer:
    bannersbroker.com nameserver = ns20.domaincontrol.com
    bannersbroker.com nameserver = ns19.domaincontrol.com

ns20.domaincontrol.com internet address = 208.109.255.10
    ns20.domaincontrol.com AAAA IPv6 address = 2607:f208:302::a
    ns19.domaincontrol.com internet address = 216.69.185.10
    ns19.domaincontrol.com AAAA IPv6 address = 2607:f208:206::a
    Last edited by Poyol; 03-21-2013 at 08:51 AM.

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Under maintenance again, I noticed Google and Yahoo were both off line for days on end this week. Must be all those negative bloggers.

31. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    (That was an IT joke, only slightly funnier than Chris's)

I'm surprised that a company turning over hundreds of millions of dollars is disappointed in their discount rate server hosts. Maybe they are going for the $90 a month package now?
    And Chris is an IT graduate from where, the Mormon, I mean the Moron University? Chris, Port 80 is only a number, now repeat, Port 80 is only a number, now repeat......

It's actually not surprising BB went with a low cost hosting company knowing it was only going to be around for 2 to 3 years.

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There must be thousands of those compulsory 250 word blogs written by now. Where can I find them??

35. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post