Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 209 of 679 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Is Chris Smith really a math genius??
    YES....He learned math at the same place my accountant did....Which means that 1+1=whatever you want it to be.....

Any more questions please feel free to ask and I will answer
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Great book....IMHO ANYONE even thinking to join BB or a similar program should be made to read this book first...

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Successful businessperson for over 30 years? Hmm, can't spell, use punctuation, or grammar, and you have been a successful businessperson for over 30 years?
    I resemble that comment.....
    Many successful business people were never poisoned by the BS they teach in business school.....
    BS like, "the customer is always right"....Or, "drop your prices to increase sales"....
    Only educated idiots follow that stuff...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by waverider View Post
    and another one...
    Attachment 2433
    (clicking on the banner sends you to bannersbroker.com and not an affiliate site btw)
    I've yet to see a website advertising BB (or with an advert supposedly delivered via BB) that isn't either part of the Choice network, or owned by a BB affiliate.
    So a quick look at tvphd.com (or TVPortugalHD.com) - registered anonymously. But there is another site hosted on the same IP address theroyalmail.info. Typing in this URL and you get auto-forwarded to tvphd.com. theroyalmail.info is registered to DocLocker.com, who is a cloud computing based business in Sydney (not a domain registrar). I thought perhaps they do the video serving or something for tvphd, but that doesn't really fit in with their 'About Us' business.

So why does a Portuguese site purportedly hosting BB adverts have a link back to a non-related Australian company? As you can tell, I'm always on the sniff for Australian and NZ connections... but could be off on a tangent here.
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    It's equally fascinating that this alleged math genius isn't tied to anything important. Why is he not educating the math prodigies in a university?
    Maybe he's ended up like this: A life that doesn't add up: The Cambridge maths genius who is now a recluse living on tinned mackerel | Mail Online
    I'm not surprised, you can find math geniuses in rather unexpected places

Danica McKellar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Danica McKellar - IMDb

I hope you guys didn't scare china away,he is truly one of the most entertaining posters of late.Made me laughed almost as hard as the best of cracked articles.

Post Thanks / Like

Does he REALLY need to know? I, for one, also tends towards respect 'street smarts' far more than academic geniuses. Gates, Dell, Zuckerberg were all college drop-outs. In their respective companies' early days, none of them had much of a track record, and all had one thing in common, they were geeky, or nerdy kinds of people with an idea, a vision and the determination to make things happen, and all quite literally started out working out of a garage.

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Now, was that, that hard. All you had to say was: I do not know.
    Wow, you really do try to make things difficult. Now, next question. Why don't you know?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes Roger, but all those people went to school, had classmates, people who could say "Yep, he was a nerd/great guy/maths genius/sociopath". All had this little thing called 'history'. We can even find some of your history easily enough. But find history on 'Chris Smith', IT Genius and Maths Whizz, Inventor of the Greatest Marketing Program in History - nada.

The CEO of my comparatively miniscule company gets more news time - I think he's had 6 or 7 pieces published on him this year. Chris Smith? - nada.
    I can Google my CEO (or the CEO of our opposition), and his (their) name comes up with all sorts of hits. Chris Smith? - nada.

Not a single piece of news column space has been used anywhere in the world saying "hey, better keep an eye out for this guy Chris Smith - he's setting the world on fire". However there has been 4 or 5 newspaper articles on Banners Broker itself. They weren't very good reading if your an affiliate though, so I won't post the links here.

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    Yes Roger, but all those people went to school, had classmates, people who could say "Yep, he was a nerd/great guy/maths genius/sociopath". All had this little thing called 'history'. We can even find some of your history easily enough. But find history on 'Chris Smith', IT Genius and Maths Whizz, Inventor of the Greatest Marketing Program in History - nada.

The CEO of my comparatively miniscule company gets more news time - I think he's had 6 or 7 pieces published on him this year. Chris Smith? - nada.
    I can Google my CEO (or the CEO of our opposition), and his (their) name comes up with all sorts of hits. Chris Smith? - nada.

Not a single piece of news column space has been used anywhere in the world saying "hey, better keep an eye out for this guy Chris Smith - he's setting the world on fire". However there has been 4 or 5 newspaper articles on Banners Broker itself. They weren't very good reading if your an affiliate though, so I won't post the links here.
    Consider all those Wall Street whiz kids.

Have any of them heard of him ??

Consider the squillions of advertising dollars spent each day on Madison Avenue.

Any of them hear of him ???

Forbes Magazine ????

The Wall Street Journal ???

The investment guy on the news every night ???

Someone ???

Anyone ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want to know more about Roger Stockburgler click on the link in my sig.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    chinacastle IF you want people to understand your posts here, it's better not to post a wall of text.

Paragraphs are your friend & ours.

They really do make long posts full of lies easier to understand.
    I'd suggest he or she also starts using correct Queens English, and not in "text" mode.

Would anyone, anywhere honestly consider going into any sort of business with someone who presents themselves in such an unprofessional manner as "china"?.

Now let's be fair to BB, the vast majority of people in there tend to be of reasonable intelligence with the capability of stringing together coherent sentences and not some knuckle dragging bufoon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chinacastle View Post
    a im fluent in irish, spanish and german so hop off to bed mate lol , nighttt
    Ah !!, that explains your inability to write English, now we understand, please do carry on.

Post Thanks / Like

If and when the day comes where I can justify saying something about Banners Broker which is critical of the company, or certain aspects of it, then it will be backed up with my full name and address. I do not, however feel any need to go to such measures to justify myself, or my choice of company with whom I've decided to part with some of my hard earned money with.

Whip, I don't need to ask for my money back, I'm about $30 short of re-couping my original input ("investment") from back in August. So if BB collapses over this xmas/new year, I'm down to the tune of a cheap bottle of scotch. No big deal, a bigger shame though, even more so if the naysayers are right and the whole thing was a scam through-and-through (unlikely but nevertheless a possibility I suppose).
    Now you CAN'T post your real name, if you do BB will close your account.

You used the word INVESTMENT.

Doesn't THAT fact alone start ringing alarm bells ?

Post Thanks / Like

What a bunch of dills, seriously - on your side of the fence your excuse for not posting your real name is you'll get harassed (yeah, by lawyers for your defamation), and then you turn it around by stating that if we posted our real names we'll risk having our BB accounts closed (or suspended). So what's your point ??

Post Thanks / Like

Yes indeed, welcome to the BS world of RS ...
    (whip - whatever your real name and mailing address may be - the justice systems of most countries on the planet assume innocence until guilt is proven. People from BB do not need to provide any answers to defend their decision to join BB and put some money into it, we don't have to justify our position, however you lot do, as you're alleging guilt by way of what appears to me mostly trivial and baseless material scrounged up off the net, from blog posts, linked in, facebook, twitter and such....) - and then make such allegations hiding behind screen-names without revealing your real name and a real mailing address????????? Seriously! talk about no credibility, just a bunch of cynical, disheartened schmucks with nothing better to do with your time.....

There's good reason for the drive-by-posters, some pop up and disappear after a little while, some join the ranks of the others who, like me, will be sticking around for a wee bit, first to get feel of what's being said around here, a bit like the farmer taking a look around to see what parasites, pests and whatever else might pose some risk to his crop. It certainly does keep this thread moving and most entertaining, but like everything else, the novelty value fades away as it's the same drivel over and over and over again.

To all BB-defenders out there, your time and efforts defending the banners broker business is as much a waste of effort and time trying to convert pro-climate change people to believe otherwise, or telling your local Jehovas Witness crowd their god doesn't exist and their whole religion is a scam. Hmm, need I mention Scientology?

If you're on the pro-BB side, remember it is not your job trying to defend what you consider to be a legitimate kind of business to a bunch of 9-5 employee mentality people who think otherwise with what amounts to largely irrelevant observations, screen captures from blogs and otherwise.

If you feel you've been let down, or you believe you have been mislead by BB or a BB affiliate, and you are facing difficulty getting paid, or getting a refund within the prescribed time period after joining, all countries have relevant consumer affairs or fair trading departments to deal with such matters. Might not get you the money you think is owed to you, but an increasing pattern of such complaints against a company, which eventually turns into a pattern of increasing complaints made formally to the relevant government department, will eventually turn the lawmakers' attention to the company, and if in the unlikely event that BB is in fact a Ponzi, or is shown to have sufficient proportion of "ponzi elements" to the point that the whole scheme would collapse if the recruiting drive stalled or stopped, then it is up to the official lawmakers to take the appropriate action, and as in the case of Zeek, shut down. I personally did extensive due diligence on Zeek also, and my research did not see the company pass with flying colours. BB isn't clear out of the woods in my red flags department as many of their problems especially in terms of customer support and website accessibility issues, are often seen in relatively new companies that get caught on the back foot, risking becoming a victim of their own success.

Nothing is "no risk" and that includes banners broker, crossing the road, or hopping in your car to drive down town.

I've given it a punt with a sum of money about the same as what I'd blow on a typical afternoon out on the track. Would be a shame if the dreamstealers of RS are right, but i wouldn't lose sleep over the few hundred dollars I've put into the purchase of ad panels with BB, there's some level of risk with anything, but the last thing we need is a bunch of self-appointed 'net-nannies' bagging the living daylights out of anything they don't approve of, or do not fully understand.

We "pro-BB'ers" do not have to justify our position, defend the company from MLM scam, ponzi or other scam allegations from a bunch of people posting anonymously without disclosure of their real names, addresses and perhaps a phone number, and defend out decision to join this company as affiliates to the rest of the on-line.

In the real world, innocence is assumed until guilt is proven. By guilt, I'm not talking about screenshots of blogs and other stuff, and the endless, repetitive BS that's being spruiked by RS anti-BB'ers hell bent on bringing this company to its knees. This is called cyber terrorism, not providing an information resource to help a newbie make an informed decision whether BB (or any other company for that) is for them or not. Nothing's rock solid and 100% safe and secure, not even your job, folks. People ratting on their BS on RS crap on about BB affiliates having their account locked, or terminated, for making negative comments about BB. You may be interested to know that most MLM companies, including Tupperware, Avon, Amway, etc, do not take too kindly to negativity spread around the internet by affiliates, and their compliance departments again show no hesitation in reprimanding a rogue affiliate who is out there damaging the company's name.

Come to think of it, I dare you anti-BB RS'ers to foul-mouth your boss or the company you work for, USING YOUR REAL NAME, and see if you cop some flak if your boss found out. Many people have been sacked for inappropriate facebook comments against the company they work for....

Pro-BB'ers - take this to heart - there is good reason these people here trying to spread negative rumours and trivial observations they like to refer to as "facts" using anonymous screen names and without revealing their real names and addresses, and that's so that lawyers acting on behalf of the company whose good name they're trying to defame (in this case banners broker), can't serve them with cease-and-desist orders, just as the Taliban don't show their faces before they blow up some little village in Afghanistan or wherever they practise their acts of terrorism, cyber terrorism is exactly the same.

If they don't post their real name and a mailing address with their anti-BB comments, they have ZERO credibility. Nil, zip, nada. Absolutely nothing.
    If I have a gripe about Vodafone, for example, regarding poor network speeds or other aspects such as call dropouts, poor customer service, and so forth, as I have many times in the past in places such as whirlpool, I post my REAL NAME, my mailing address, even my contact telephone number, so that the people at Vodafone, in this example, can identify my views as a legitimate complaint and grievance. I've actually had a senior Vodafone staff member (not an indian from a call centre in mumbai) call me to clarify what I was going on about in whirlpool. As my grievances and complaints were genuine, I was not asked to remove the posts, but how Vodafone can assist me. Got myself a free months mobile internet access, so I posted that, problem didn't seem to be resolved, but a brownie-point for giving me a free months' access as a gesture of goodwill.

Food for thought, folks! Unless you've got something positive to say regarding BB (or any company for that matter), back it up with some credibility, and include your real name and a mailing address. If you're not prepared to do that (scared of lawyers and the prospect of being summonsed to explain yourself to a magistrate or judge?), then you have NO CREDIBILITY no matter how strong your argument, comment, "proof" or "evidence".

When I first came here to RS, lurking in the background before registering the other day i thought, geez the dedication and tenacity of these people here sure are to be commended, I thought what are these people wasting their efforts here for, they should work for the police as detectives, or at interpol, then it struck me, it's the same pattern for each company and opportunity that's being slandered on this site, all anonymous comments, there's nothing for a lawyer to serve notices of defamation to as none of them actually 'man up' and back up their claims by revealing who they are beyond their screen handles.

Those of us who are currently in BB to whatever degree, as far as I know I'd guess the vast majority of us did at least some very basic due diligence, however deep or tiny that might have been, and we made the decision to part with some of our money to give this our "best shot". To have a bunch of self-proclaimed 'net-nannies' discouraging people from anything that involves taking the step towards some level of financial independence, or just a few extra $$ to help with bills and the mortgage, must make you feel real proud to keep another schlepp stuck in their 9-5 job - Just Over Broke is what the letters J.O.B. stand for. Let people make their own decisions without the bullshit and baseless garbage "proof", it's their money, no doubt some will get stung by some dodgey scheme, others discover that network marketing thing selling vitamins and juices isn't really anywhere as easy as they said at the meeting when I joined up, etc etc so it must be a scam? Hilarious and sad at the very same time.

Put up or shut up - got something negative to say about BB or anything else? Put your name and mailing address where your mouth is. Telephone numbers optional, some people can act on emotions harassing you in the middle of the night on the phone, playing the same game as you, in hiding behind an unlisted phone number, so if you have something worthwhile to say, real name and mailing address just in case the lawyers want to send you something in the post.
    Ahem, cough - waverider? That is an unusual name isn't it.

I am certainly not hiding anywhere.

Post Thanks / Like

What a bunch of dills, seriously - on your side of the fence your excuse for not posting your real name is you'll get harassed (yeah, by lawyers for your defamation), and then you turn it around by stating that if we posted our real names we'll risk having our BB accounts closed (or suspended). So what's your point ??
    LOL....Yet another ****** who claims they gonna get their lawyers on to us.....Not one of you ever have the balls to go on with it....
    Just once I wish one of you would grow a set and just do it....

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a BB member and just like you would like to get my initial INVESTMENT back, that is why, at the moment I don't use the same name as I do on BB.

Just like you I'm worried BB may be a Ponzi scheme, I've accepted the fact, you haven't yet, but you will get there at some time (it could be when it all goes tits up though).

Post Thanks / Like

Buddy, lawyers ain't gonna happen until they can get their fingers onto your real names and addresses, then you'd be taken to the cleaners. Trolls are an interesting lot. Big on balls but when it comes to the crunch, it's time to weasel back into your little hole (visualizing an image of Saddam Hussein in his final moments just as he was about to get plucked out by the US military)... Seriously.... None of this would hold any water in any court of law. 2013's going to be an awesome year for some of us. We'll have a chat this time next year, and if you just happen to be dropping by sunny Melbourne, let me know, we'll have a couple of friendly drinkies on me, howzat?

Post Thanks / Like

I can confirm I have had no letters from lawyer's representing banners broker.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I tend to agree with you on that one, Steven. Withdrawal #1 was about $30 short of the sum total I've put into the whole BB thing including fees and such, I do have some concerns about certain aspects about the whole BB operation might not be construed by the lawmakers as totally legit and above board, in that it MAY have some level of "ponzi element". As with any "opportunity-based" business, there's a real risk of the whole thing going belly-up and pear-shaped, whether that's a remote risk or a real one coming real soon is open to speculation and is anybody's guess. The Amway corporation, regardless of your opinions about that company or its founders, Mr Van Andel and De Voos, had to cross this bridge quite some time ago when it was labelled as a ponzi, scam and multilevel marketing scheme. The legal waters were tested in a court of law in front of magistrates and a prosecution presenting real evidence, not some wishy-washy collection of stuff scraped off the net. To the credit of what I tend to call dream-stealers here on BS, sorry RS, what you guys are up to here must be like a drug, a kick, a buzz, call it whatever you like. It could just well be you might be on to something, let's not discount such a possibility because there's certainly some valid points being made here, in particular when references are made to BB's "early days" where it has been shown the company was seen to be promoted by affiliates as some kind of doubler / cycler, or whatever you want to call it.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenHoward View Post
    I'm a BB member and just like you would like to get my initial INVESTMENT back, that is why, at the moment I don't use the same name as I do on BB.
    Just like you I'm worried BB may be a Ponzi scheme, I've accepted the fact, you haven't yet, but you will get there at some time (it could be when it all goes tits up though).

Post Thanks / Like

wow, some fat dude from the Gold Coast with a couple of stock company BB videos on his youtube channel and expressing his excitement receiving his BB prepaid mastercard wearing a T-Shirt that says 100% Pure Dynamite... Rip-tickling stuff to say the least, but I hardly think he's going to be hauled off in the back of a police paddy wagon to the local big house for being involved in what is alleged as a ponzi scheme, there doesn't seem to be much of a recruiting effort here like 'join here' etc - compared to what some of the other 250'000 or so BB affiliates are up to, with videos on youtube, going through their eWallet proclaiming how much money they've made how easily, and spruiking BB big time....

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    If you want to know more about Roger Stockburgler click on the link in my sig.

Post Thanks / Like

who knows, your wishes might well be correct and the whole BB thing's a scam.... I have my doubts, but who knows? Pretty much everything is speculation and more or less trivial, no matter which side of the fence it might be coming from....
    Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    I can confirm I have had no letters from lawyer's representing banners broker.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I tend to agree with you on that one, Steven. Withdrawal #1 was about $30 short of the sum total I've put into the whole BB thing including fees and such, I do have some concerns about certain aspects about the whole BB operation might not be construed by the lawmakers as totally legit and above board, in that it MAY have some level of "ponzi element". As with any "opportunity-based" business, there's a real risk of the whole thing going belly-up and pear-shaped, whether that's a remote risk or a real one coming real soon is open to speculation and is anybody's guess. The Amway corporation, regardless of your opinions about that company or its founders, Mr Van Andel and De Voos, had to cross this bridge quite some time ago when it was labelled as a ponzi, scam and multilevel marketing scheme. The legal waters were tested in a court of law in front of magistrates and a prosecution presenting real evidence, not some wishy-washy collection of stuff scraped off the net. To the credit of what I tend to call dream-stealers here on BS, sorry RS, what you guys are up to here must be like a drug, a kick, a buzz, call it whatever you like. It could just well be you might be on to something, let's not discount such a possibility because there's certainly some valid points being made here, in particular when references are made to BB's "early days" where it has been shown the company was seen to be promoted by affiliates as some kind of doubler / cycler, or whatever you want to call it.
    Lol, you lot are unbelievable!

"its not a Ponzi, Its not I tell you"
    "Ok maybe there's a good chance it is"

Re lawyers - if there were any papers to be served, several news media and blogs would have heard about it by now. I'm sure the board admins here would be quite happy to give IP addresses of posts if legally required to do so.

However, to speed things up - any lawyers reading this are quite welcome to message me for my personal contact details.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

wow, some fat dude from the Gold Coast with a couple of stock company BB videos on his youtube channel and expressing his excitement receiving his BB prepaid mastercard wearing a T-Shirt that says 100% Pure Dynamite... Rip-tickling stuff to say the least...
    Oh I can't stop laughing at this!

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Since anyone here that has an IQ of room temperature knows who I am, I'll play your silly game. I will post my real name, address and phone number if you, waverider, will do the same. So put up or shut up as you told us earlier.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

30. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

in all due respect, the ultimate decision whether BB is some kind of ponzi or not, is a decision that need to be made in a court of competent jurisdiction, with real evidence and a real prosecution, not a bunch of wannabe detectives who hide behind their computer screens and keyboards using fake screen handles, just taking a vicious poke at everything, anybody and anything that's beyond the scope of their 9-5 employee (or subcontractor) mentality lifestyle. I don't fully understand it, therefore it must be a scam or a ponzi. There's only one way this argument will ever be settled, and that's if and when BB are required to formulate a defense showing their business model is not a ponzi, but where the majority of revenue comes in fact from advertising revenue and not from member subscriptions (which are basically purchasing more advertising inventory as there are no joining fees, aside from the monthly admin fee).

I hope you realize the potential implications that can result in publicly defaming companies and individuals on the internet. The resulting law-suit can well strip you of all your major assets, depending on your juristiction's bankruptcy laws, certainly kiss your mortgage and house goodbye, the resultant fall-out may well see you demoted from your beloved 9-5 employee lifestyle to one on unemployment welfare when your boss sees your spiteful attempts at sinking a reputable company a threat to his own business, potentially playing with fire here, but that's alright, you're so damn sure BB's a scam and a ponzi, just stick to your guns, but don't go screaming conspiracy theories and such when the **** hits the fan. On the other hand, it may well be a scam. Doubtful, but everything's possible in this world. You don't have the facts, just wishy-washy crap scraped off the net. On the other hand, from the pro-BB side, we can't really offer a hell lot more ourselves either, as much is propaganda from the upper echolons of the company, plus personal opinions and feeling from the various affiliates.

Honestly and seriously, WHO are you going to believe? There'd be about a dozen or three vocal anti-BB people here, really vocal ones, plus a few more with their doubts, thanks mostly to the vocal ones and their wishy-washy "evidence" - there are approximately 250'000 affiliates in BB, even if that number were just 100'000 which is what the numbers thrown around were when I first joined, whether it's 100k or 250k affiliates or a thousand with a grudge of some sort, WHO are you going to believe? There are valid points made from both sides, but the pendulum always tends to swing towards the majority.

If there are truly ballooning numbers of disgruntled BB affiliates owed money, and thus with a serious grudge against the company, wouldn't it be prudent to assume that there'd be a pattern of formal complaints coming together to the various law enforcement and investigative agencies that pounce on misleading and illegal activities in the various juristictions around the globe? Surely there's got to be more than a couple of news articles in some popular irish tabloid, the examiner and some radio program? Like the irish tap dancer, kept falling in the sink.