Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Hi From Payza

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hi From Payza

    Hi everyone, wanted to officially say hello from Payza https://www.payza.com/ . We've noticed our name has come up in this forum and wanted to give you all a chance to speak with us directly. We've also noticed a member by the name of "Payzateam" (now banned thankfully) has been impersonating us and making statements on our behalf that do not represent Payza in any way.

    If there's interest, we'd be happy to start a thread where you could ask us some questions about our business, but for now we just wanted to say hello.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi From Payza

    Welcome to RS.
    I assume this is Firoz Patel or other people will be using your account to post ?

    And we already have the Payza thread in Online Payment Processors section.

    Also would be nice that you do not use RS as some kind of customer support platform (knowing that there are thousands people online with unresolved Payza issues which been ignored by your support)

  3. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Hi From Payza

    Welcome to the site. All viewpoints are welcome here. I can confirm this is an actual account from payza.com. Another poster who posed as a representative of Payza had their username changed to reflect that they were not affiliated with the company and they were banned. Carry on!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi From Payza

    So we have the king of the road himself to launch the Payza charge. Let us guess how many U-turns we will see in the next month.

  6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi From Payza

    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Welcome to RS.
    I assume this is Firoz Patel or other people will be using your account to post ?

    And we already have the Payza thread in Online Payment Processors section.

    Also would be nice that you do not use RS as some kind of customer support platform (knowing that there are thousands people online with unresolved Payza issues which been ignored by your support)
    Hi NikSam, thanks for the warm welcome. This is not Firoz, my name is Rob, I handle outreach and social media for Payza, although Firoz Patel and other Payza execs may offer some answers here when appropriate. We have our own Customer Support channels and our members usually know how and where to reach us, but for anyone not aware, you can contact Payza Support by Email Ticket or by Live Chat. The links for both options, as well as Payza's FAQs, can be found here: https://www.payza.com/support

    Actually, I was hoping for more of a Q&A where RS members can ask their more general Payza questions to get answers from us directly. If there's interest I'll be happy to start a thread in the Online Payment Processors Section that you pointed out.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi From Payza

    Rob, i do not think anyone regular here will be interested asking questions from a payza hired rep, you do not know the internals and not authorized to talk about serious issues. But still, hang around as a fly on the wall. You might learn something about your company.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi From Payza

    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Rob, i do not think anyone regular here will be interested asking questions from a payza hired rep, you do not know the internals and not authorized to talk about serious issues. But still, hang around as a fly on the wall. You might learn something about your company.
    That's fine, as I said, I'm happy to answer questions if there are any. I hope anyone here that does have questions about Payza won't be discouraged by your comments.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi From Payza

    Hm there is actual payza users at Realscam? Tell me it aint so

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,470
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi From Payza

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaily View Post
    Hm there is actual payza users at Realscam? Tell me it aint so
    Anyone who got scammed by them in their autosurf from back in 2006 has an account with them................>>whistles<<.........
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi From Payza

    What news about Firoz Patel's close relationship with "Terry The Banker?"

    If my memory serves me right, Bob Krimminal bailed them out when they were Alert pay and they they had a cash flow problem.

  13. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,470
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi From Payza

    Quote Originally Posted by Payza View Post
    Hi NikSam, thanks for the warm welcome. This is not Firoz, my name is Rob,
    Rob Sylvanus by any chance??.......
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi From Payza

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Rob Sylvanus by any chance??.......
    No that's not me, for my own privacy I'd prefer to leave my last name out of this conversation. If you're very interested in my identity I'd start by finding out who handles social media for Payza, but I ask that you please don't share that information publicly.


    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    What news about Firoz Patel's close relationship with "Terry The Banker?"

    If my memory serves me right, Bob Krimminal bailed them out when they were Alert pay and they they had a cash flow problem.
    I have to admit I'm not really familiar with the people you're referencing, apart from Firoz Patel of course. I work for Payza, I was not with this company when AlertPay's assets were sold and my knowledge of AlertPay is somewhat limited.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •