Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 349

Thread: Please Introduce Yourself Here

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    And you are one of the very best at it too .. I say this with admiration.
    You and Eddie can keep your hands to yourselves and off my fur, thank you very much.

    Even if the intended fur ruffling is to be done in a manly sort of way.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    You and Eddie can keep your hands to yourselves and off my fur, thank you very much.

    Even if the intended fur ruffling is to be done in a manly sort of way.
    Can always get together over at TSA for a group grope...! NOT.!!!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    And you are one of the very best at it too .. I say this with admiration.
    Don't I know it! My qualifications as a naysayer are I CLASHED SWORDS WITH "OKOSH" AND SURVIVED.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    And you are one of the very best at it too .. I say this with admiration.
    Awww shucks!!....Your too kind

    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Don't I know it! My qualifications as a naysayer are I CLASHED SWORDS WITH "OKOSH" AND SURVIVED.
    I showed mercy in your case....I actually always liked you....Our mutual friend TD said that deep down you were a good person and I respected her opinion...

    It gives me great nachas(joy/pride) to see you using your talents to fight the good fight....You have made a great effort with adaland and I hope you'll start thread here at real-scam and share with us your wealth of information on the scammers behind that place
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    You have made a great effort with adaland and I hope you'll start thread here at real-scam and share with us your wealth of information on the scammers behind that place
    I do not think that there are many big scammers who use the English speaking version of Adlandpro "okosh." Most of the English speaking Adlanders are nothing more than Bogdan Fiedur sycophants.

    I have said all that I have to say about Adlandpro (Scamlandpro) for the moment on one of my own web pages. I have put the link in my sig files. I have not promoted either of my domains or my blog for a long time but I will be launching them as the work of an ex empoyment agent who has researched the best and worst in the scam busting arena very soon.

    I am sending you a PM about two Polish speaking members and I will open a thread when I learn more about these people. We have a huge Polish speaking community in this part of London and my Polish builder has sufficient levels of security clearance to work on military establishments in UK. He said will translate a bit of Polish for me, if I can spare a packet of fags. He is very, very bright.

    Until that time I suggest that anybody interested in Adland follows the Scam of The Week thread on the English soeaking thread and sees if he or she can find out more about the new big name Maurice Bernier and his F5Mmillionaires club.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Hello Everybody. Good to be here. Looking forward to good readings, information and helping more and more People realize the dirty tricks of this Arena.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by umbertino View Post
    Hello Everybody. Good to be here. Looking forward to good readings, information and helping more and more People realize the dirty tricks of this Arena.
    Hello Umberino, I have not seen you since we all got banned at talk gold. Welcome.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by umbertino View Post
    Hello Everybody. Good to be here. Looking forward to good readings, information and helping more and more People realize the dirty tricks of this Arena.
    Hi Umbertino,

    Very glad that you are here. You did a really good job on MMG. Your writing style is so good that it took me some time to work out whether somebody who could speak and write the English language so well, could possibly be Italian. You may not be quite up to Umberto Eco's standard with English prose but you have a real gift for languages.

    Please start by telling everybody here what languages you do know. Can you speak any Polish? There is a complete joker in Adlandpro who calls himself Maurice Bernier and claims to be a big scam breaker. He promotes F5millionaires club which peobably has its roots in Poland.
    Maurice Bernier | AdlandPro Community
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 01-27-2011 at 11:09 AM.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Welcome to exile, my friend. At least here the scambusters are in charge.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Hello Umberino, I have not seen you since we all got banned at talk gold. Welcome.
    Thank you my Friend.Yes, I never went back to TG

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Welcome to exile, my friend. At least here the scambusters are in charge.
    Thank you my Friend. Yes this one seems a decent place. Finally.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Hi Umbertino,

    Very glad that you are here. You did a really good job on MMG. Your writing style is so good that it took me some time to work out whether somebody who could speak and write the English language so well, could possibly be Italian. You may not be quite up to Umberto Eco's standard with English prose but you have a real gift for languages.

    Please start by telling everybody here what languages you do know. Can you speak any Polish? There is a complete joker in Adlandpro who calls himself Maurice Bernier and claims to be a big scam breaker. He promotes F5millionaires club which peobably has its roots in Poland.
    Maurice Bernier | AdlandPro Community
    Thank you Path2Prosperity. Wow. You're too kind with all those compliments.....

    No, I'm not as good as Umberto Eco. We happen to just share our first name.LOL....
    I'm afraid I can't speak Polish or any other Eastern European language for that matter. try to speak more or less decently: Italian ( of course) English, Spanish ( but I'm losing it due to almost zero practice as of late) and Portuguese.
    I can understand French and can attempt to speak it but I'm poor at it.

    Yes I was contacted myself by someone wanting to push F5Millionaires Club down my throat and he/she was (typically) very insisting. I declined the offer.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by umbertino View Post
    Thank you Path2Prosperity. Wow. You're too kind with all those compliments.....

    No, I'm not as good as Umberto Eco. We happen to just share our first name.LOL....
    I'm afraid I can't speak Polish or any other Eastern European language for that matter. try to speak more or less decently: Italian ( of course) English, Spanish ( but I'm losing it due to almost zero practice as of late) and Portuguese.
    I can understand French and can attempt to speak it but I'm poor at it.

    Yes I was contacted myself by someone wanting to push F5Millionaires Club down my throat and he/she was (typically) very insisting. I declined the offer.
    It is good to know that we have a really good European language speaker in the scam busting field. Lynne has very competent German speakers in tow and most German speakers understand Sweedish.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Benvenuti nel forum, Umbertino! Spero vi piaccia voi stessi qui.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by A Life Aloft View Post
    Benvenuti nel forum, Umbertino! Spero vi piaccia voi stessi qui.
    I'll have two of those with thin and crispy base and extra olives and anchovies, thank you.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I'll have two of those with thin and crispy base and extra olives and anchovies, thank you.
    What,no garlic bread or 2 liter bottles of gut rot(coke) to wash it down with

    Friday night is pizza night here too
    Lol, it's the only night I can get pizza without a really loooooong drive.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    What,no garlic bread or 2 liter bottles of gut rot(coke) to wash it down with

    Friday night is pizza night here too
    Lol, it's the only night I can get pizza without a really loooooong drive.....
    Nah,

    I'm into making my own.

    Mate, I was a "foodie" back before Jamie Oliver was even out of short pants.

    Real food and real coffee, that's me set.

    I just opened a bag of delightful freshly roasted PNG Sigri peaberry beans and I'm sipping on a dople ristretto from my machine as we speak.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Nah,

    I'm into making my own.

    Mate, I was a "foodie" back before Jamie Oliver was even out of short pants.

    Real food and real coffee, that's me set.


    I just opened a bag of delightful freshly roasted PNG Sigri peaberry beans and I'm sipping on a dople ristretto from my machine as we speak.
    Nescaffe nice and strong, white with one is my favorite drink....A bag of Allens strawberry & cream or Nobbys cashews for a little nosh....

    For a real treat a couple of dozen Tassi oysters and I'm in heaven
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Hi Laidback and Baylee,

    Sorry that I did not acknowledge your posts before. I was waiting to send you both some news from MCFs as you both made very serious waves for Mutt and got yourselves banned. Well done you! I was banned before most of you in that arena.

    It looks as if Mutt has opened another autosurf. Is Terry The -anker still pulling Mutt's strings? I would be interested to know how long you think this Joke MCF Advertising will last.

    Mcfads- Mcfads.com - MyCashForums
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 01-29-2011 at 05:47 AM.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    It looks as if Mutt has opened another autosurf.

    Mcfads- Mcfads.com - MyCashForums
    Thanks for passing this on Judy.....

    PILE ON!!!!!
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Thanks for passing this on Judy.....

    PILE ON!!!!!
    LOL, if you want a chuckle, read his BS "about us":

    ABOUT US

    √ Hello and Welcome to MCF-ADS my name is Matthew Admin here at MCF-ADS most of you know me from MyCashForums


    √ I have been in the Surf Industry and advertising for many YRS this is why I created MCF-ADS, with my experience and background which is in Advertising and helping others get there products and services exposed.


    √ I am a honest and very trustworthy person and enjoy helping others make money on the Net.


    √ please join me in my newest adventure here at MCF-ADS you will be happy you did.


    √ We plan on being here for the long haul with the help and support of the members here at MCF-ADS



    √ We are NOT an investment or HYIP but you will get the best advertising for your money and get rewarded as well. If you are looking for a realistic long term surfing program.

    This will probably last about as long as his last two programs, in other words just slightly shorter than a fart in the wind...!

    NOTE to ADMIN: Perhaps these posts can be moved to a thread to cover this scam, rather than continuing in the introduction thread...?

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    NOTE to ADMIN: Perhaps these posts can be moved to a thread to cover this scam, rather than continuing in the introduction thread...?
    That sounds like a very good idea as Mystical (Jessi from TG) is taking Mutt to court for the $5,000 she loaned him and he promised to return to her. I am sure members here will be interested in the outcome of this case.

    I am going to invite Jessi to join us all here when I have had a cup of tea. I hope she receives a warm welcome if she does decide to join us.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,006
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by umbertino View Post
    Hello Everybody. Good to be here. Looking forward to good readings, information and helping more and more People realize the dirty tricks of this Arena.
    Umberto my friend, Welcome. You will enjoy this place and there are a lot of really smart people here. As laidback says the lunatics do not run the asylum here.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Hello, I have just joined through a friend. I am not one of you 'tough guys' :-) but do try to stay informed about scams and fraud. Got caught up in a few in my early days of trying to get rich overnight online - okay, so you are laughing!! LOL so am I!! Now I just try to alert others. I am a member of Adlandpro, been there since 2006. I have to agree with lots of you and say YES it is a cesspool of people trying to push their scams on you. There is also a small group that promotes hatred and I call them evil.

    I am one of the Rah-Rah types and do not apologize for it. I promote the arts. I love the 'Beauty of God's World' and try to enjoy as much of it as I can for it is there if you only look. No, I am not a big promoter of religion but I do believe in God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. I don't try to shove it down your throat it is as much there for you as for me. I try to encourage Poets, Artists, and others by promoting their works perhaps simply as a result of my failures to be able to be a famous writer or artist. I have been through the College of Hardknocks and graduated with honors, just never got my Master's! Seems like folks still like to knock me down every once in a while just for the heck of it. Sometimes I fight back which makes it worse, so I simply avoid these people. At my age, it feels better!

    Thanks for the community and I would like to work with you to expose and bring down the rascals who feed off of other people.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    609
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Welcome to Real Scam honestme11. Glad you decided to brave it. lol You have certainly come from a community which appears to be all sweetness and light, but is also where the pros of the scam world know they can flog their fraudulent wares without anyone trying to stop them. They seem to come in, find a popular "believer" from that community who will recruit all their friends into whatever the scam du jour happens to be.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •