LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 9 of 117 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: justbeenpaid

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Also, I was wondering if our IP Guru was one of the people posting in the other forum with same subject.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/just-been-paid-547/

Now where am I located, definitely not on the West Coast although I do plan a trip, that should be fun...

Last time I checked I was in Springfield, MO...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Thanks! That makes things a lot easier, I tell you. ;)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Also, I was wondering if our IP Guru was one of the people posting in the other forum with same subject.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/just-been-paid-547/

Now where am I located, definitely not on the West Coast although I do plan a trip, that should be fun...

Last time I checked I was in Springfield, MO...
    I don't have a beef with you scratchy cat. Did you visit my blog? BTW, the only way you can prove I am that user, it would be by setting up an 'email trap'. Usually users are not expecting IP DETECTOR in their emails, so when they open it, the real IP address is revealed. Other than that, web logs. But if there isn't enough data, then the analysis would be inconclusive. "LRM" has a good reason to fear, let alone want to take part in a "discovery" involving RealScam's web logs, I can assure of that.

And No, I can also assure you, I am not anyone else but the one and only MoneMakingBrain :)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

You could be right about Fred, but you got to wait for the day he runs with the money to accuse him of anything.
    Regrettably that is not the case. If a business is not legal from the beginning, it can be stopped at any time from its inception to it's end. The fact that the owners of Just Been Paid have not been arrested and convicted yet for criminal fraud does not mean that they may not be guilty of it. A housebreaker is a criminal from the minute he breaks in and steals, not from the moment he is caught and convicted. He may be innocent until proved guilty, but if he has done it he will be proved guilty. The same applies with fraud.

CONSOB are already on it's tail, which is the beginning of the evidence that the posters on this forum may well be right in their assessment of the scheme. They have been right in their assesments of potentially illegal schemes too many times for their warnings to be ignored.

MMB, do not fall into the trap of believing that being paid when you are a member of a scheme like this makes it legal, espècially if you are being paid out of new members money. It just means you are being paid out of the proceeds of a criminal enterprise, and if it is new members' money - then it is a ponzi.

If I were involved in any scheme like this I would go back and find out exactly where the money to pay people is coming from and reassure myself that I am not receiving proceeds of a criminal enterprise.

Post Thanks / Like

It is of no consequence whatever who the posters are on this forum.

The issue of importance are the facts they are presenting and the truthful answers to the questions they are asking about the set up and operation of Just Been Paid. The truth does not change because one or another poster is entertained by delving into the possibilities of the identities of the other posters. It is a distraction from the topic (as I am sure it was intended to be) and, lets face it, an ad hominem attack does't change the facts one iota.

Many people read this forum searching for information about scams online. They will draw their own conclusions from the facts and not whether you think Lynn is a dubious character or has multiple personalities, because this thread is not about Lynn, it is about Just Been Paid. This is why it is here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    Regrettably that is not the case. If a business is not legal from the beginning, it can be stopped at any time from its inception to it's end. The fact that the owners of Just Been Paid have not been arrested and convicted yet for criminal fraud does not mean that they may not be guilty of it. A housebreaker is a criminal from the minute he breaks in and steals, not from the moment he is caught and convicted. He may be innocent until proved guilty, but if he has done it he will be proved guilty. The same applies with fraud.
    You said the word IF. The law doesn't work with IF it, SHOULD it, or WOULD It. That conjecture, and doesn't hold legal water. Show me an article in the law that would support your statement. A lawyer would know, are you a lawyer? You can't compare apples with oranges anyway, and it doesn't make it a good legal case; any district attorney would toss it out. there needs to be a victim to call it a crime.

CONSOB are already on it's tail, which is the beginning of the evidence that the posters on this forum may well be right in their assessment of the scheme. They have been right in their assesments of potentially illegal schemes too many times for their warnings to be ignored.
    Best to my knowledge, CONSOB lacks of international jurisdiction. What was the Italian judicial determination in the case, do you know?

MMB, do not fall into the trap of believing that being paid when you are a member of a scheme like this makes it legal, espècially if you are being paid out of new members money. It just means you are being paid out of the proceeds of a criminal enterprise, and if it is new members' money - then it is a ponzi.If I were involved in any scheme like this I would go back and find out exactly where the money to pay people is coming from and reassure myself that I am not receiving proceeds of a criminal enterprise.
    I don't fall into traps. I exercise legal caution, something that appears to be ignored on this site. You can be right about what's happening and what's about to happen with JBP. But, you have prerogative, so you can simply not join in. Unfortunately the law is clear in this regard; until you have a crime committed you can't accuse people of being criminals. The only time when this rules is ignored is when (in this case USA law) the suspect is engaging in potential terrorist activities, per Homeland Security guidelines. But, remember what I said about Lynn. He deserves the benefit of the doubt and prove to the MMB and everyone in his illustrious forum, that PayPal didn't block his merchant services for being a crooked account.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    You said the word IF. The law doesn't work with IF it, SHOULD it, or WOULD It. That conjecture, and doesn't hold legal water. Show me an article in the law that would support your statement. A lawyer would know, are you a lawyer? You can't compare apples with oranges anyway, and it doesn't make it a good legal case; any district attorney would toss it out. there needs to be a victim to call it a crime.
    The law certainly permits prosecutions where there is sufficient evidence to show that laws have and are being broken. It is the opinion of some posters here, based on the facts available, that there is indeed sufficient evidence that Just Been Paid is not operating legally. It is sincerely to be hoped that the US authorities will act on this information (if they are not already doing so - they are under no obligation to reveal information about their investigations).

Best to my knowledge, CONSOB lacks of international jurisdiction. What was the Italian judicial determination in the case, do you know?
    It is not foolish to take notice of an investigation by the Italian Regulatory body CONSOB. They are not known to act lightly, but investigate when they do have sufficient evidence. The fact that they do not have jurisdiction in the United States does not mean that the US authorities will ignore their findings and add them to their own.

I don't fall into traps. I exercise legal caution, something that appears to be ignored on this site. You can be right about what's happening and what's about to happen with JBP. But, you have prerogative, so you can simply not join in. Unfortunately the law is clear in this regard; until you have a crime committed you can't accuse people of being criminals. The only time when this rules is ignored is when (in this case USA law) the suspect is engaging in potential terrorist activities, per Homeland Security guidelines. But, remember what I said about Lynn. He deserves the benefit of the doubt and prove to the MMB and everyone in his illustrious forum, that PayPal didn't block his merchant services for being a crooked account.

If you do indeed exercise "legal caution" then I would strongly advise you not to become complicit in or promote or defend schemes that may well be tainted with illegality. A scheme that promises unrealistic returns, such as Just Been Paid, along with all its other characteristics (registration and licensing details, lack of physical head office presence etc) shows up so many "red flags" than no one prudent will be joining. There is no law that forbids the public to hold an educated opinion on the financial scheme JustBeenPaid, including the opinion that these funds are being gained illegally . There is no law that forbids them to suspect fraudulent activities based on information they already have and which is public. There is no defamation either, if their comments can be shown to be true.

It is perfectly possible for someone to be a suspected criminal, although until they are convicted they are not a convicted criminal. The traditional ponzi pusher argument that the ponzi pimp du jour has not yet been found guilty, so must be innocent and shouldnt be criticized is an old one Law enforcement have a habit of investigating suspects before they are charged and convicted. People on anti scam boards also look into these possibilities long before the trials of those who are eventually indited and convicted. You dont wait until the victims lose all their money before you try to warn people about that possibility and you don't wait until a crook is convicted before you stop him from continuing with his unlawful activity. There is a whole legal process for justthat too.

And thank heavens for that. The US Government were able to legally charge Bowdoin from AdSurfDaily and gain a seizure of the illegally gained funds in time to retrieve enough to repay victims. If they had taken your advice, they would have had to wait for a criminal conviction and many thousands of people would have lost their life savings.

Your understanding of the workings of the law and of the motivation of those who dedicate time to stop or prevent financial fraud appears to be as full of gaps as your knowledge of IP tracking and it's relevance or not in a board such as this one, but it does show the lengths that some people will go to to deny the possibility that their favorite "scheme" is in fact an outright scam.

Post Thanks / Like

The law certainly permits prosecutions where there is sufficient evidence to show that laws have and are being broken. It is the opinion of some posters here, based on the facts available, that there is indeed sufficient evidence that Just Been Paid is not operating legally. It is sincerely to be hoped that the US authorities will act on this information (if they are not already doing so - they are under no obligation to reveal information about their investigations).
    Jesus Christ, Where do you get your legal advice from, Radical? Your rhetoric sounds like coming from a guy who's been ripped off investing and promoting a past ponzi. The legal authorities in the USA and at the Federal level don't give a rat's ass about the CONSOB case, let alone an anonymous online opinion, and just because all Americans enjoy first Amendment privileges, it doesn't make it a 'fact' when somebody decides a crime is about to happen, nor it compels law enforcement authorities to take legal action. Things can change of course, but there needs to be clamor for justice.

It is not foolish to take notice of an investigation by the Italian Regulatory body CONSOB. They are not known to act lightly, but investigate when they do have sufficient evidence. The fact that they do not have jurisdiction in the United States does not mean that the US authorities will ignore their findings and add them to their own.
    Again, I can't argue the facts and neither can you unless there are convictions. I am gonna ask you one more time; what's the judicial determination in the case, and where can I read court papers?

If you do indeed exercise "legal caution" then I would strongly advise you not to become complicit in or promote or defend schemes that may well be tainted with illegality. A scheme that promises unrealistic returns, such as Just Been Paid, along with all its other characteristics (registration and licensing details, lack of physical head office presence etc) shows up so many "red flags" than no one prudent will be joining. There is no law that forbids the public to hold an educated opinion on the financial scheme JustBeenPaid, including the opinion that these funds are being gained illegally . There is no law that forbids them to suspect fraudulent activities based on information they already have and which is public. There is no defamation either, if their comments can be shown to be true.
    Yes, I understand your concerns and everyone should have a right to an opinion as per first amendment, unfortunately that's not the case in every nation, is it? But, since you ascertain that Fred Mann's scheme may well be tainted with illegality, then why don't you go to the AG's Investors Fraud Bureau to make a criminal complaint? What Possible good can come from talking like a lunatic, about another alleged "lunatic", and his HYI program on the public forum set up by Lynn Edgington? Are you so deluded in your own mind as to believe that investors are going to be reading this crackpot forum? Look around you, there is 'nobody' here. Everyone except "Lynn" is anonymous (as far as I can see, that is). And even if you were not, you are wasting your time. If you really want to make a difference, at the very least, just file a complaint against Fred on your local BBB.

It is perfectly possible for someone to be a suspected criminal, although until they are convicted they are not a convicted criminal. The traditional ponzi pusher argument that the ponzi pimp du jour has not yet been found guilty, so must be innocent and shouldn't be criticized is an old one Law enforcement have a habit of investigating suspects before they are charged and convicted. People on anti scam boards also look into these possibilities long before the trials of those who are eventually indited and convicted. You dont wait until the victims lose all their money before you try to warn people about that possibility and you don't wait until a crook is convicted before you stop him from continuing with his unlawful activity. There is a whole legal process for justthat too.
    And thank heavens for that. The US Government were able to legally charge Bowdoin from AdSurfDaily and gain a seizure of the illegally gained funds in time to retrieve enough to repay victims. If they had taken your advice, they would have had to wait for a criminal conviction and many thousands of people would have lost their life savings.
    There is a line between First Amendment Rights vs. Libel here. So, when does your right to form an opinion begins and when does it constitute a defamation of character? The answer is, law enforcement agencies don't pay attention to what's being said on forums and blogs, so get your head straight and feet firm on the ground.

There is a good reason , I am sure, for you to post here anonymously, but if you want to actions you go to the General Attorney's Office, which means that you would have to identify yourself and present your credentials. Now, let's talk about the sixth amendment:

The Sixth Amendment says that a criminal defendant has the right to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation against him. Therefore, an indictment must allege all the ingredients of the crime to such a degree of precision that it would allow the accused to assert double jeopardy if the same charges are brought up in subsequent prosecution.

The Supreme Court held in United States v. Carll, 105 U.S. 611 (1881) that “in an indictment ... it is not sufficient to set forth the offense in the words of the statute, unless those words of themselves fully, directly, and expressly, without any uncertainty or ambiguity, set forth all the elements necessary to constitute the offense intended to be punished.” Vague wording, even if taken directly from a statute, does not suffice.

Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This means in case you don't understand all the above, that everyone (thank God) has the right to face his accusers, which you apparently purposely deny to Fred Mann. And, regardless of the reasons you may have to hide behind a computer, the fact is you're posting on this board anonymously.

Your understanding of the workings of the law and of the motivation of those who dedicate time to stop or prevent financial fraud appears to be as full of gaps as your knowledge of IP tracking and it's relevance or not in a board such as this one, but it does show the lengths that some people will go to to deny the possibility that their favorite "scheme" is in fact an outright scam.
    First of all, you are not talking to a child as the "littledumbadmin" would have you believe.
    Second, you can't argue without knowledge of the facts. You got no idea if I got money invested in JBP or not. And frankly, you sound like a sounding board for the "litlleidiotman", now that he is "ignoring" me, supposedly :)

Full of gaps? And how would you know that? You keep on making arguments without knowledge of the facts. When I asked him to provide a copy of the web logs he just run away providing a silly excuse. BTW, that's what the few users who post here generally do ad nauseaum. That said, this is not a very busy forum by any stretch of the imagination, so you're not making a difference at all. Now that you've learned what to do, I hope you stop ranting and raving, and crying fire like a lunatic yourself.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

If you do indeed exercise "legal caution" then I would strongly advise you not to become complicit in or promote or defend schemes that may well be tainted with illegality.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATTORNEY ROBERT TOWNSEND
    What is the liability of brokers in the United States in presenting HYIP’s to prospective investors?

Brokers Beware! There is absolutely no way for a broker in the United States to lawfully present to an investor a high yield investment program as described above. This applies to private placements as well as the many unintended public offerings; i.e. the broker breaches the law by unknowingly violating the prohibitions against public offerings without complying with the Federal and/or state securities statutes. And it is vital for brokers to understand that if they do anything (called an “overt act”) with regard to passing on to other brokers or investors representations (written or oral) of (a) “no risk” deals, (B) implied but untrue ownership of MTN’s, or © earning extraordinary profits as described above, they become a co-conspirator and are criminally liable for felony prosecution (including money laundering). So, if you are a broker in this business with products as described above, you are involved in a criminal enterprise.
    broker
    Definition

An individual or firm which acts as an intermediary between a buyer and seller, usually charging a commission. For securities and most other products, a license is required.
    NOTE: For "commission" substitute "referral fee" and it is easy to see how otherwise law abiding citizens can place themselves at risk of prosecution and clawback of any income received.

Post Thanks / Like

NOTE: For "commission" substitute "referral fee" and it is easy to see how otherwise law abiding citizens can place themselves at risk of prosecution and clawback of any income received.

What does the assertions and/or opinions by an American author-attorney at law have anything to do with what I am talking about?

And anyway, aren't you in "Western Australia"? So, why are you so concerned about what happens to Americans, now? LOL. Unless of course, you are only a mouthpiece for Lynn Edgington, or his cohort Patrick Hernan.

...the broker breaches the law by unknowingly violating the prohibitions against public offerings without complying with the Federal and/or state securities statutes
    Exactly! That's the unfortunate part of all this. How on earth are you going to prosecute a company that is not even registered in the USA? That's why I said there is no jurisdiction; not by US authorities or CONSOB. And in addition, how are you going to prosecute with the provision's definition for "brokers", when there is not 'one' complaint filed to the record against the defendant(s)?

The main problem you are faced with your silly exhibit above is that, it can not compel any law enforcement agencies to take legal action, again, for lack of criminal complaints filed to the record against the criminal defendant, in this case Fred Mann. The more reason not to talk about, or make an argument against someone without having precise knowledge of the facts.

Second, there is a question about jurisdiction, so, that warning should be heeded mainly by all Americans, but investors from other nationalities can't give a rat's ass. That doesn't mean they shouldn't, but they don't have to. So, get that through your thick head, and stop copying and pasting irrelevant or immaterial information to this particular situation.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I don't have a beef with you scratchy cat. Did you visit my blog? BTW, the only way you can prove I am that user, it would be by setting up an 'email trap'. Usually users are not expecting IP DETECTOR in their emails, so when they open it, the real IP address is revealed. Other than that, web logs. But if there isn't enough data, then the analysis would be inconclusive. "LRM" has a good reason to fear, let alone want to take part in a "discovery" involving RealScam's web logs, I can assure of that.

And No, I can also assure you, I am not anyone else but the one and only MoneMakingBrain :)

MMB
    Yes, I made one mistake of visiting your 'trap' blog but no more. I have good virus protection and when someone starts trying to get in my network (like happened there) it tells me something is wrong. I don't know who you are and furthermore do not care. If you only look at those clowns over in Scamland who continually promote programs such as this one you are bragging about you will see that it is all it is SCAM, FRAUD, HYPE! Who on earth wants to put up good money for a 2% (maybe) return and the program will close before you ever withdraw a dime. They come and go...

For my email, unless you are in my contact list, it goes to Junk and it is easier enough these days to get email addresses. I have no 'beef' with you either except I don't understand why all the distraction from the REAL subject and why you think your hero Fred is so great when he is nothing but another mouth saying the same thing other scammers, ponsters, and pill pushers say.

Real Scam is one of the few places trying to uncover these scams and let people decide whether or not it is a scam. We could use more people like the members here to try and alert the intelligent agencies to fight cyber crime. These people are good at what they do and no matter how much you try to tear them down all it is doing is bringing more attention to their skills. Now, I am finished with you, I have better things to do and I would advise anyone to NOT visit your blog, it is a setup and trap.

Post Thanks / Like

Cat, you and everyone here appear to talk like meat puppets of the "LRM". It seems as if all the "users" share the same exact opinions right down to the same grievances. That just doesn't happen in real forums.

Then, when someone gives you a 'neutral' assessment on the topic at hand, you accuse them of promoting something. Anyway, do you know how stupid you sound for your apparent lack of an understanding of the legal things I stated above? Do yourself a favor and read what I said in my last posts.

I am really advising people to, at least, file a complaint with their local Better Business Bureau, and you're telling me I must be in favor of Fred, and that, he is the MMB's "hero". WTF is wrong with you?

You are not going to stop guys like Fred Mann by ranting like all the other lunatics, let alone anonymously. You stop them the way I told you. You are welcome to call the Attorney's General hotline and express your concerns about the makings of this guy, who lives in South Africa and that it's confirmed he has a partner in the USA (I am sure you can easily find out who). However, unless the AG has made a press release, you are not going to get any information from them to post back in here, like; how many complaints against Fred have already been filed? But, wouldn't you like to know? They just don't disclose information that has not been published by AG, yet.

But, your concerns will be noted. The only thing is that you can't pull this "anonymous" stunt like you do here at RS. And, if you give then a false ID, they might come after you with charges of perjury.

That said, if you continue to do this crap on this forum, what's gonna happen is you are gonna shift 100% the attention to who owns this crackpot forum, instead of Fred Mann.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to assure Cat, that I never planted bugs in the blog. If you had problems with IP DETECTOR on my blog, then you should have experienced the same problems here at RS.

It is only relevant that I keep track of who says what and who doesn't on this crackpot forum. The MMB is interested to know all that. If you doubt the importance, then ask 'yourselves"; why is Patrick Hernan concerned about what's being said on RealScam.com, while pretending to ignore my assertions, that he is in cahoots with Lynn Edgington?

He was here present with us at 12AM (Western Australia Time), and regardless that his user details page indicates that his last activity was on: 02-21-2012 07:53 PM
    View Profile: PPBlog - RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide.

Yet, he doesn't make one move to post, or have the balls to deny anything. The fact that it seems he doesn't want to take any action, speaks volumes about him. A chicken is what a chicken does:

67.172.xx.xxx - - [06/Mar/2012:00:43:43] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/justbeenpaid-810/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"

Patrick's connection in Oil City, reading this thread at 12:43 am (WAT) using a Windows NT 6.0 (Win 7-Vista) and FireFox browser 9.01 (time to upgrade, Pal :)

MMB
    Last edited by littleroundman; 03-14-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly! That's the unfortunate part of all this. How on earth are you going to prosecute a company that is not even registered in the USA? That's why I said there is no jurisdiction; not by US authorities or CONSOB. And in addition, how are you going to prosecute with the provision's definition for "brokers", when there is not 'one' complaint filed to the record against the defendant(s)?
    By that argument, no nation could have taken actions against pirates in the days when European privateers carried letters from the Crown as representatives of their government. Likewise, there would be little use for extradition clauses in treaties, save for retrieving ones' own citizens, if governments could not take legal actions against companies in foreign nations.

Post Thanks / Like

Lynn, I don't know what you're trying to prove with portions of hearsay taken from internet chatter, or who know where. For someone who purports to be a "professional researcher" and responsible author, you look like an amateur without a real job to me.

In the eyes of the law, there is no case, and you can't file charges against anyone (they get quickly dismissed) unless you can prove you got damages. I don't see from what you exhibited that the user incurred any damages other than expressing his disappointment of the matrix's performance. That greedy *******.

Anyway, you can't use what someone writes anonymously (I assume), to argue in favor or against JBP. And that's a fact. You keep bending over and backwards trying to prove that that program is tainted. But, for those who can pick up on subtleties, it looks more like you're a conducting a personal witch hunt, and you disregard the fact that nobody (best to my knowledge) including the person in your exhibit, has filed a complaint against JBP. Why? I can't tell you 'why' without knowing the facts. However, my suspicions mind thinks you could be that person.

And Wow! That program can set you back financially after a "restart". Big ******* deal! The more reason not to engage in this, if you're looking for a 'quick rich scheme', that is. I told on PPblog's that I wasn't too impressed in earning 2% per day for 75 days; $100 investment gives a $150 return in 2.5 months. The initial $100 is gone.
    I don't have to put my money into this to know that. And so, big Deal! Anyone with real money would find that there are many more interesting ways to get a 50% ROI, so this JBP is too over hyped.

MMB

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    The blinders seem to be coming off from the faithful:

If you're someone who has a lot of referrals, it may not seem that harsh. But smaller investors did get hit very HARD from the last two restarts, as well as larger investors who invested just days before the restart. At least I did and I know many others felt the STING as well. So, I guess it just depends on your situation at the time of a restart. For me 75% of my positions gone is a bit HARSH from the last restart. I was just rebuilding my positions after the 1st restart.

To someone who just invested $1,000 or more a few days before a restart, I'm sure they thought it was pretty HARSH to lose 3/4 of their positions during the last restart. So, I don't think it's fair to say that restarts don't hurt. They do. The question is how BAD will it be this time around? No one knows. Only JBP admin knows. They do a lot of rah, rah, rah, don't worry kind of speeches in the conference room. I know, because I used to be in there. Then WHAM they hit you with a restart. They just try to throw people off with all the positive speech, so that people won't go into massive withdraw mode.

This last matrix feeding didn't fare that well for me or a lot of folks. I didn't see as many reports of major money appearing in people's accounts, as I did after the 1st restart. The feed has to be done by now, because I don't have anymore triplers to be placed. There is a difference of opinion as to how the matrix works. In my opinion, I don't think anyone really knows. Different strategies have been suggested, but unfortunately they don't work for all. It's a mystery to me how some people make out well in the cycling of matrices and others don't. I know I've bought the 1st 2 spots & upgraded them to premium in some of mine & I only had 2 cycle. While some in my downline did nothing and cycled 5, 6, 7 or more times. GO FIGURE!!!!!!

For me JBP is a feeder program into other things I'm investing in. The couple of referrals that I managed to hang on to after this last restart don't purchase triplers nearly as much as they did when they first started. More people are cashing out I believe. Myself included. To be honest, since I feel another restart is soon to come, I wouldn't advise anyone to invest right now. I would rather not feed people pie-in-the-sky stuff about this program. Restarts are a REAL PART of this program and because of that, it's really hard to know how to invest here. I say get yourself to making $50 a day, and then do a 4:3 strategy. Reinvest for 4 days a week & withdraw for 3. When you're making more, you can change that strategy. Just my opinion, of course people can do what they want with their money, but INVEST wisely. Don't put in more than you can afford to lose after a restart or be without for at least 75 days.

Two very good mods quit this program after the last restart. To me that speaks volumes. I'm sure that they got tired of having to deal with irate members after restarts, and defending a program that seemingly let them down as well. These are all facts I'm stating. I know both of the mods and know they are good decent people. So, anyway you have both sides of the coin here. Invest at your own RISK and be careful. I personally don't promote the program anymore. It's too nerve racking dealing with disappointed people in my downline. I had some in my downline invest major money into the program, only to be let down. I know they went into withdraw mode after the restart to recoup their losses.

Good day all.

PS: Correction. The two mods didn't quit the program, just being mods.

Post Thanks / Like

yawn.jpg

Getting a bit old, lol.

If you don't think much of JBP, then what is your purpose here?

Why aren't you on all the other threads in this forum defending the other ponzi/scam owners that haven't officially been convicted or closed down yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Jeez, is he still here, banging on?

On reading this, I had what I can only call a "duh?" moment. LOL

Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me
    Jesus Christ, Where do you get your legal advice from, Radical? Your rhetoric sounds like coming from a guy who's been ripped off investing and promoting a past ponzi. The legal authorities in the USA and at the Federal level don't give a rat's ass about the CONSOB case, let alone an anonymous online opinion, and just because all Americans enjoy first Amendment privileges, it doesn't make it a 'fact' when somebody decides a crime is about to happen, nor it compels law enforcement authorities to take legal action.

MMB, if you are still lurking here, I'll try again (sigh) and I'll keep it VERY VERY VERY simple....

In real life, before a person is convicted of a crime and can be called a criminal , first they are investigated and then prosecuted. THEN they are convicted. This is how law enforcement works and you don't even need to watch the next episode of Law & Order to figure that out. I'll repeat this......The crime happens first, then they hear about it and investigate, then, once they have sufficient evidence, they go after and catch the bad guy and then they take him to court and convict him for the crime - in that order. The crime does not happen the moment he is convicted! How on earth do you think it works??? (no, please don't even think about answering that one!)

I dont know what you think this board is for, but it is used to draw attention to the many dubious schemes around and is a place where people can discuss if they are or are not likely to be illegal. It is not a game of spies and who has what IP address, or even who is who. People come together to provide information so that people can decide for themselves.

I reckon most people on this board have figured out all by themselves that they need to use their real name when dealing with the authorities, but it doesn't mean they can't choose to use a pen name here.

But I'll tell you one other thing free, gratis and for nothing. I am sure that law enforcement know exactly who Eagle and Lynn are, take him seriously and know exactly where he operates from (and to give you a clue, it ain't Western Australia - that's the other guy)

What is more, when it is drawn to the attention of law enforcement that there is a scam around, it may well be investigated, whether by the people who post here or read here or other people. How on earth to you think that the cases against every convicted ponzi merchant started? Some people report issues to the AG, IC3, the police, the Secret Service, the FTC and to the many other authorities available, as well as posting or reading and they don't have to mention it here either.

I hate to tell you this, but yes law enforcement does watch various blogs and boards, especially if they are discussing schemes which are under investigation. A couple of Boards have even been mentioned in court filings. Law enforcement is not stupid and they have worked out how the internet works too and yes they do work with other law enforcement agencies (even those in Italy).

The situation with Just Been Paid has nothing to do with First, Sixth or any other Amendment rights. It concerns serious doubts which are held as to it's legitimacy. It would have more helpful to qualm doubts, if you could have explained how the incredible 2% per day return is financed, instead of raving on about the possible identities and IP addresses of the posters! But as you don't appear to have any reasonable explanation, it looks as if the observations here that new members may be financing the payouts to the old members could well be right on the money i.e. it's a ponzi.

Read Eagle's last post very carefully. He has just explained the law to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Blah, Blah, Blah,
    BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Show me links to support your wisdom and please don't post links to PatricK Hernan's ridiculous blog, who took what I've said -TRUE TO FORM- completely out of context.
    INDEED, the law enforcement authorities aren't reading this scam forum, or Patrick's blog or ANY forum where the poster are all ANONYMOUS.

Suggesting the contrary is an insult to law enforcement agencies.

That said, the level of manipulation and sock puppetry of on this site and Patrick's blog are unprecedented, I tell you, and that if anything should be also investigated thoroughly (yeah, like any law enforcement agency would give a rat's ass about this lame ass forum); particularly the real reasons why Lynn Edgington and Patrick Hernan go to such lengths to create baseless content out of thin air.

MMB

Jeez, is he still here, banging on?

On reading this, I had what I can only call a "duh?" moment. LOL

MMB, if you are still lurking here, I'll try again (sigh) and I'll keep it VERY VERY VERY simple....

In real life, before a person is convicted of a crime and can be called a criminal , first they are investigated and then prosecuted. THEN they are convicted. This is how law enforcement works and you don't even need to watch the next episode of Law & Order to figure that out. I'll repeat this......The crime happens first, then they hear about it and investigate, then, once they have sufficient evidence, they go after and catch the bad guy and then they take him to court and convict him for the crime - in that order. The crime does not happen the moment he is convicted! How on earth do you think it works??? (no, please don't even think about answering that one!)

I dont know what you think this board is for, but it is used to draw attention to the many dubious schemes around and is a place where people can discuss if they are or are not likely to be illegal. It is not a game of spies and who has what IP address, or even who is who. People come together to provide information so that people can decide for themselves.

I reckon most people on this board have figured out all by themselves that they need to use their real name when dealing with the authorities, but it doesn't mean they can't choose to use a pen name here.

But I'll tell you one other thing free, gratis and for nothing. I am sure that law enforcement know exactly who Eagle and Lynn are, take him seriously and know exactly where he operates from (and to give you a clue, it ain't Western Australia - that's the other guy)

What is more, when it is drawn to the attention of law enforcement that there is a scam around, it may well be investigated, whether by the people who post here or read here or other people. How on earth to you think that the cases against every convicted ponzi merchant started? Some people report issues to the AG, IC3, the police, the Secret Service, the FTC and to the many other authorities available, as well as posting or reading and they don't have to mention it here either.

I hate to tell you this, but yes law enforcement does watch various blogs and boards, especially if they are discussing schemes which are under investigation. A couple of Boards have even been mentioned in court filings. Law enforcement is not stupid and they have worked out how the internet works too and yes they do work with other law enforcement agencies (even those in Italy).

The situation with Just Been Paid has nothing to do with First, Sixth or any other Amendment rights. It concerns serious doubts which are held as to it's legitimacy. It would have more helpful to qualm doubts, if you could have explained how the incredible 2% per day return is financed, instead of raving on about the possible identities and IP addresses of the posters! But as you don't appear to have any reasonable explanation, it looks as if the observations here that new members may be financing the payouts to the old members could well be right on the money i.e. it's a ponzi.

Read Eagle's last post very carefully. He has just explained the law to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Blah, Blah, Blah,
    BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Show me links to support your wisdom and please don't post links to PatricK Hernan's ridiculous blog, who took what I've said -TRUE TO FORM- completely out of context.
    INDEED, the law enforcement authorities aren't reading this scam forum, or Patrick's blog or ANY forum where the poster are all ANONYMOUS.

Suggesting the contrary is an insult to law enforcement agencies.

That said, the level of manipulation and sock puppetry of on this site and Patrick's blog are unprecedented, I tell you, and that if anything should be also investigated thoroughly (yeah, like any law enforcement agency would give a rat's ass about this lame ass forum); particularly the real reasons why Lynn Edgington and Patrick Hernan go to such lengths to create baseless content out of thin air.

MMB
    LOL, the drain, fit's the old saying to a Tee! Garbage in equals Garbage out!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to have another "duh?" moment here.

MMB Patrick Pretty actually bothered to post screen shots from blogs that were used in Government Exhibits in relation to prosecutions. It really doesn't matter what your opinion of his blog is. The Government are quite happy to use extracts of internet blogs and forums and it is just possible that the agents involved are more familiar with the pen names of some of the posters here than you are. Far from insulting law enforcement agencies, I would suggest that they are often quite on the ball, especially when their colleagues are involved. lol

By the way on the topic you mentioned earlier about the US not taking interest in prosecutions and other activities by non US law enforcement, I thought you might enjoy this quote from the Governments own site
    about the Imperia Invest prosecution

Imperia Invest IBC

The Commission acknowledges the assistance and cooperation of the State of Maine Office of Securities, the Securities Commission of the Bahamas, the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
    There you go, from the horse's mouth.... happy now?

Post Thanks / Like

N-O-O-O-O, Your Honour, I'm not a shill or participant, not me.

I'm just an innocent bystander interested in truth, justice and the American way.

My only interest is in protecting the reputation of an innocent old guy and defending the principles of the Constitution

http://reviewopedia.com/workathome/justbeenpaid-reviews-legit-or-scam/

Post Thanks / Like

So you are ignoring ha? Bha-ha ha. So much for that you obsessed littleruinedman. I guess you hit the 'obsess' button not the "ignore" one. .

I told you before, you'll never know where I am going with all this, you'll never be as smart as I am even if you lived 100 years. Carry on now, let me see what else you find out about me. LOL!

MMB

N-O-O-O-O, Your Honour, I'm not a shill or participant, not me.

I'm just an innocent bystander interested in truth, justice and the American way.

My only interest is in protecting the reputation of an innocent old guy and defending the principles of the Constitution

http://reviewopedia.com/workathome/justbeenpaid-reviews-legit-or-scam/