Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Payment Services International - Powerball Lottery in Australia

Post Thanks / Like

Payment Services International - Powerball Lottery in Australia

Here's something strange that I got in the mail. This one comes all the way from Australia . . . here's what it says:

Today, at 10:45 am, our office verified Powerball first prize monies totaling $180,000,000.00 -- ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY MILLION DOLLARS -- are now designated for disbursal to qualifying individuals. Simultaneously, our computer - which compiles and allocates a complete series of all possible Powerball prize winning number combinations - selected and confirmed your name as a GUARANTEED PRIZE CANDIDATE. Your guaranteed prize eligibility for the $180,000,000.00 is contingent on your compliance with official entry and claim requirements as documented and now prepared for release to you.

To proceed delivery of the notified item, RETURN THIS CARD with required data release fee of $10.00 to: Payment Services International, in the envelope provided.

And here's the envelope:

Payment Services International 001.jpg

I never did buy a Powerball ticket, so why are they sending me this?

Sounds fishy to me.

I don't think I'll be sending this card back to Australia. Instead, it's going on a much shorter trip: straight to my shredder.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Payment Services International - Powerball Lottery in Australia

I'll bet a million people do. that's some quick cash.