Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 318

Thread: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,648
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegold View Post
    Whip, I never claimed that I contacted the owner, or anybody else for that matter.
    On every listing you will find a link to contact the owner, but you must register as a buyer 1st. I chose not to.
    Just above the "contact owner" link is a button saying "report listing". This I did, and the property listing was suspended immediately, obviously without any human intervention. I presume the system has sent an email to the person responsible for the listing, notifying them of my report. As I stated above, I will keep a lookout for that property being re-listed.
    My thoughts are that this was probably what PW call a PAL(partial area listing). This can be done by an affiliate, but only for properties within their HQ (area selected at signup). The affiliate MUST provide contact details of the owner, and if applicable, the agent. The PW system then advises the owner that their property has been listed, and provides them login details for them to confirm/edit/delete the listing. It is NOT a valid listing (for the purposes of earning the affiliate commission) until verified by the owner.
    I am not making a stand for PW here, just sharing my limited understanding of how the website works. I have not listed any properties on my affiliate account at this time. I, like many, are still on the fence with this one. Time will tell.
    Certainly seems that you are. You're taking everything they're apparently telling you as gospel. I can guarantee that the owners have no idea their listings from legitimate sites are being as butchered as they are when added to the scam site. And I guarantee you the real owners are not the ones doing it as alluded to by the other scammer. It's clear as day to see.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,822
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    The PW system then advises the owner that their property has been listed, and provides them login details for them to confirm/edit/delete the listing.
    OR:

    steals a legitimate listing for a property in some out of the way location, where the legitimate owner is unlikely to be looking at the Property Wikia site.

    You're in Oz, aussiegold, have a check of the Australian listings on the Property Wikia site and see is something odd strikes you about the listings.

    "odd" that is, to someone with a knowledge of Australia, but "not so odd" to someone overseas who thinks that "Australia" is next to Germany.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,822
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Here's a clue as to what I think is happening with Property Wikia.

    So,

    there's a guy, 65 year old Arthur Snodgrass who's worked for the same produce company for 50 years.

    Every night for 50 years, just like clockwork, Arthur presented at the security checkout gate with a bale of hay on his wheelbarrow.

    And, every night, just like clockwork, the security guard would check Arthurs' receipt and verify, yes, Arthur had paid for his hay.

    For 50 years Arthur never missed a day of work,

    For 50 years, he trudged out through the gates with his bale of hay.

    Then, when he turned 65, Arthur retired.

    They gave him a gold watch, and the Chairman of the board made mention of Arthurs' honesty in paying for every bale of straw he'd taken home over the 50 years.

    It was only after Arthur had been retired for 6 months and moved to Bali, they discovered Arthur HAD been stealing.

    In fact, every single day for 50 years,

    Arthur had stolen:
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .a wheelbarrow.




    My tip is:

    don't look over there where Property Wikia/Arthur WANTS you to look,

    at the stolen listing/bale of hay,

    look over here at the 109 wheelbarrow
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,822
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Oh Dear,

    This explains it all.

    The Property Wikia spruiker who has been posting all over the 'net is Mr Terry Cuthbert

    Here he is advertising his "Unlimited Recruiting" business on Facebook: www.terrycuthbert.com | Facebook

    Here he is in his "PropertyWikia" New Zealand official representative guise:

    and,

    SURPRISE, SURPRISE, (not)

    Here's his website promoting his "turn $69 into $2000" 2 X 2 cycler B/S opportunity: 2000LifeTime : Home Page



    and his Wordpress blog doing the same: lifetimeprograms | Lifetime Programs By Terry Cuthbert

    lifetimeprograms

    Lifetime Programs By Terry Cuthbert
    IOW,

    Mr Cuthbert is just ANOTHER one of those shady characters who make up much of the world of internet "opportunities" industry.

    Fraudulent real estate listings and no-product 2 X 2 money games.

    Doesn't take a genius to work out the risks of being involved with this sort of person, does it ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,822
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    If readers are not yet convinced to be very, very careful in dealing with Property Wikia and/or Mr Terry Cuthbert.

    Have a peek at what is likely to happen if you inadvertently cross the self professed New Zealand based "internet marketer" and Property Wikia "affiliate" Terry Cuthbert:

    WARNING: DO NOT CLICK ON "PLAY" IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OF GENTLE NATURE:


    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    How unusual......NOT........

    This gentleman, "Terry Cuthbert" is out and about promoting himself as a licensed representative of "Property Wikia" based in New Zealand and as having paid for several territories:




    Funny thing is,

    http://www.propertywikia.me redirects to Cash Wikia

    and www.propertywikia.co.nz redirects to Sell 12 Weeks

    what's more, both of the sites are registered to:



    Yep, the very same "Brian Thomas" to whom the Property Wikia domain is registered

    One might rightly question whether young Mr "Terry Cuthbert" is not only NOT in New Zealand, but is not even "Terry Cuthbert"
    Hi everyone I just was directed to this site as some thought it only fair and reasonable I have a say. People have posted that I am not a real person. I just registered with username terrycythbert I made a spelling mistake it should be terrycuthbert. lol

    I am not here to argue or debate as people have their views but I am disturbed people feel it their right to make up propoganda to mislead others.

    I own the New Zealand HQ areas in PropertyWikia which does not prevent others promoting property in New Zealand it just gives me an over ride commission on e ery listing.

    I have read the posts here and there are alot of issues to cover but my main point is to say I am a real person and only an affiliate of PropertyWikia.
    Realtors/Vendors can list their properties for FREE so it is at no cost.
    There are secruity checks every 72 hours that Relators/Vendors must answer to legitimize their listing

    FRAUDULENT LISTINGS are an issue and yes people try to make a fast buck (they think) but are being found out quickly via the security checks.
    My Realtors even listed propertied incorrectly and to dwelling size, rooms, land area and price etc so these are being corrected.
    It takes over 30 minutes to list a property so it isnt a quick job to transfer Realtors current listings into PropertyWikia.

    Yes there are fake listings from scammers looking for a quick buck but these are just opportunists taking advantage of the opportunity, to try and
    get deposits from innocent investors. The Security Checks sort this out fast.

    I am available to answer questions sp please Skype - terrycuthbert

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    So, following a lead on the next big thing being touted around the 'net,, I decided to check out the offerings of PROPERTY WIKIA a UK based "new and unique" property based "opportunity:



    Property Wikia describes its' offerings:



    In true snoop fashion, I decide to see if this international conglomerate has anything on offer in my region.

    LO and BEHOLD, they have,

    this one: PropertyWikia - For Sale - Serpentine, west australian, Australia




    Investigating further, I decide to check out if the property is for sale elsewhere,

    Wouldn't ya know it, it IS for sale, only this time by a legitimate licensed real estate broker and member of the Real Estate Institute Of Western Australia, R.E.I.W.A here: 899 Elliot Road, Serpentine, WA 6125 - House for Sale #107520302 - realestate.com.au



    Only this time:

    a) the price is AUD $300,000 dollars cheaper @ $1,650,000 instead of the $1,950,000 being claimed by Property Wikia
    b) Instead of being the 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom "ranch" being offered by Property Wikia, the property has now become a:



    c) Instead of the property being as claimed by Property Wikia, it has now become: according to the genuine agent.

    Can we say "Property Wikia" and its' "associates" are as dumb as a sack full of hammers and can't even steal other peoples' listings accurately ??

    Goodness gracious, all we need is for the Property Wikia people to tell prospective buyers they stand to inherit a squillion bucks from a long lost relative who died in a plane crash in Nigeria leaving his fortune to a complete stranger and this would take the cake as most amateur scam of 2011.

    Geez, Property Wikia, lift your game.

    You're a disgrace to your chosen profession.
    PropertyWikia doesnt oversea the listing price they only advertise for FREE. It is up to the Realtor to add the correct information for all to see.
    PropertyWikia will address the issue as they do the due diligence to legitimise the listing over the 12 week period when they introduce the
    property t the investors they farm them out to.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I love scammer boy Cuthbert bragging on Scam. If I can post court documents why is that lunkhead not posting the alleged court order? Scam owner George Dranichak often doesn't come on the site for weeks on end. George probably removed the original thread after receiving a threat from a fake lawyer or some incentive.

    George tried to bribe me to get the threads about him posted here removed, so I think it is very likely he will remove things from Scam with the right incentive. I take it as you found the new thread, that there never was any court order. One has to file and get an injunction and then attend formal hearing for a final injunction. George is in Canada and the hosting provider is in NJ. I suspect scammer boy like everyone else including sojustask is having a hard time getting any response from George. And, Georgie hasn't even ***** the company's and scammer's names yet. Scammer boy better sweeten the deal quick if he wants George to get off his duff and do something. He looks pretty silly bragging about his court order when that new thread is still there untouched.

    I am looking forward to hearing from that clown about this thread. I don't cater to scammers!

    Soapboxmom
    LOL the court order did remove the scam.com posts and all you guys did was restart them so we all know PropertyWikia did go to court and the first time every scam.com removed posts. So these guys formed another ID or username and Scam.com and started the threads over again it is just typical of inexperienced network marketers crying Wolf.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Oh Dear,

    This explains it all.

    The Property Wikia spruiker who has been posting all over the 'net is Mr Terry Cuthbert

    Here he is advertising his "Unlimited Recruiting" business on Facebook: www.terrycuthbert.com | Facebook

    Here he is in his "PropertyWikia" New Zealand official representative guise:

    and,

    SURPRISE, SURPRISE, (not)

    Here's his website promoting his "turn $69 into $2000" 2 X 2 cycler B/S opportunity: 2000LifeTime : Home Page



    and his Wordpress blog doing the same: lifetimeprograms | Lifetime Programs By Terry Cuthbert



    IOW,

    Mr Cuthbert is just ANOTHER one of those shady characters who make up much of the world of internet "opportunities" industry.

    Fraudulent real estate listings and no-product 2 X 2 money games.

    Doesn't take a genius to work out the risks of being involved with this sort of person, does it ??
    Interesting you say SCAMMER but havent actually shown proof of anyone that has been scammed? It does help to not be a people hater as the above people are and show hard core evidence of innocent people that have legitimately lost money. Isnt this website about that? So to personally attack me is steeping to low levels when you have no evidence and I welcome you to post it if you have any.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    8,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Welcome Mr. Cuthbert. Just give me the word and I will correct the spelling of your name.

    If Scam.com got a court order they are certainly not complying with it. George could easily go in the admin panel and **** out anything that is prohibited from being posted so that it will not Google up until he can remove them of course. There is a very long thread with over 100 posts that was started on September 21st. Why are you posting on it and not reporting it to George and his flunkies immediately?

    Not to mention your ridiculous signature over there. I would have called you on that and banned your butt for that monstrosity.

    Why don't you post the court order? That would show us the case number and parties, so that I could access all of the documents and confirm your story. This site is set up to handle very large PDFs and you will find it easy to put documents up here.

    Soapboxmom

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,822
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by terrycythbert View Post
    Interesting you say SCAMMER but havent actually shown proof of anyone that has been scammed? It does help to not be a people hater as the above people are and show hard core evidence of innocent people that have legitimately lost money. Isnt this website about that? So to personally attack me is steeping to low levels when you have no evidence and I welcome you to post it if you have any.
    Nice attempt at transferring the focus, Terry.

    Close, but no cigar.

    YOU and Property Wikia are the ones asking for money.

    YOU provide the "proof"

    Exactly what is it you mean by "legitimately lost money" ??

    Is there some sort of "illegitimate" way people will lose money ?

    Should we wait until you and Property Wikia have run away with the cash before we comment ??

    2 X 2 cyclers are suddenly "legal" and not money games ??

    Lots of bluff and bluster coming out of the 'Property Wikia and/or its' "affiliate" Terry Cuthbert and not a lot of proof of ANY of their claims.

    Oh, and by "not a lot" I actually mean "none" as in: zip, zero, zilch, nil, none, nada.

    ALL of the information posted here is from the public domain.

    NONE of it is privileged or illegally obtained.

    In fact, most of it has been posted either by you or Property Wikia itself.

    Don't blame us, you put it out there, you remove it.

    As my sainted old mum used to say:

    "Be sure your sins will find you out"

    The days of you being able to hide away in some far off corner of the 'net playing silly money games and ripping off the unwary are over.

    Google has you by the short and curlies, now, and forever.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Nice attempt at transferring the focus, Terry.

    Close, but no cigar.

    YOU and Property Wikia are the ones asking for money.

    YOU provide the "proof"

    Exactly what is it you mean by "legitimately lost money" ??

    Is there some sort of "illegitimate" way people will lose money ?

    Should we wait until you and Property Wikia have run away with the cash before we comment ??

    2 X 2 cyclers are suddenly "legal" and not money games ??

    Lots of bluff and bluster coming out of the 'Property Wikia and/or its' "affiliate" Terry Cuthbert and not a lot of proof of ANY of their claims.

    Oh, and by "not a lot" I actually mean "none" as in: zip, zero, zilch, nil, none, nada.

    ALL of the information posted here is from the public domain.

    NONE of it is privileged or illegally obtained.

    In fact, most of it has been posted either by you or Property Wikia itself.

    Don't blame us, you put it out there, you remove it.

    As my sainted old mum used to say:

    "Be sure your sins will find you out"

    The days of you being able to hide away in some far off corner of the 'net playing silly money games and ripping off the unwary are over.

    Google has you by the short and curlies, now, and forever.
    You have no proof of any wrong doing it is people like you that delibrately make it your life to ruin people. It seems like a personal crusade.
    Come clean with any real evidence of your evil attempts to tarnish my reputation as people only see your vane attempts that are unsubstantialed just hearsay.
    So table conclusive evidence or stop your personal atttacks as this is pretty swallow.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Welcome Mr. Cuthbert. Just give me the word and I will correct the spelling of your name.

    If Scam.com got a court order they are certainly not complying with it. George could easily go in the admin panel and **** out anything that is prohibited from being posted so that it will not Google up until he can remove them of course. There is a very long thread with over 100 posts that was started on September 21st. Why are you posting on it and not reporting it to George and his flunkies immediately?

    Not to mention your ridiculous signature over there. I would have called you on that and banned your butt for that monstrosity.

    Why don't you post the court order? That would show us the case number and parties, so that I could access all of the documents and confirm your story. This site is set up to handle very large PDFs and you will find it easy to put documents up here.

    Soapboxmom
    Yrs contact GEORGE if you are making threats as it is admins responsibility to approve signatures. Please ue your power of influence to change what you see fit. Stop your sad attempts at rocking my boat as it is tedious.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,822
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by terrycythbert View Post
    You have no proof of any wrong doing it is people like you that delibrately make it your life to ruin people. It seems like a personal crusade.
    Come clean with any real evidence of your evil attempts to tarnish my reputation as people only see your vane attempts that are unsubstantialed just hearsay.
    So table conclusive evidence or stop your personal atttacks as this is pretty swallow.
    Personal ??

    No way,

    I don't know you, nor do I care to.

    You're just one of a squillion low level fraudsters who inhabit the internet in 2011.

    Facts are facts,

    2 X 2 cyclers are illegal

    Property Wikia is not as it seems.

    Both you and "Property Wikia" decided to operate in the public domain,

    not me, not REALSCAM.com

    You want to make money on the 'net ??

    Come clean, provide the proof of the claims you're making, otherwise what you're saying is just froth and bubble.

    IOW, put up or shut up.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,822
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by terrycythbert View Post
    LOL the court order did remove the scam.com posts and all you guys did was restart them so we all know PropertyWikia did go to court and the first time every scam.com removed posts. So these guys formed another ID or username and Scam.com and started the threads over again it is just typical of inexperienced network marketers crying Wolf.
    So, Mr "I'm just a poor, lowly affiliate" Cuthbert.

    * Which court issued the order ??

    * To whom was the order issued ??

    * How did the court decide whether or not it had jurisdiction ??

    * The owner of Scam.com resides in Canada, was the notice served there ??

    * The domain is registered to a Romanian address:

    scam.com

    208.86.2.178

    Scam Com scamcom@gmail.com
    M.C.I (Marquis Communications, Inc)
    CERNEI 32 LUGOJ
    unit 3 suite 138
    timis
    AE
    305500
    Romania
    was the notice served there, perhaps ??

    The Scam.com website is hosted in the USA:

    208.86.2.178

    208.86.0.0 - 208.86.3.255

    Rackco.com
    210 N. Tucker Avenue
    Suite 320
    St. Louis
    MO
    63101
    United States
    Did Racko perchance receive the order ??

    IOW,

    once again, you're either bullshi****g or believing what you've been told by the mysterious people behind "Property Wikia"

    Personally, I think it far more likely someone sent an authoritative sounding letter and the owner, one George Dranichak, folded like a house of cards and removed the relevant thread.

    Purely conjecture, of course, but, if it did occur that way, it wouldn't be the first time.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    So, Mr "I'm just a poor, lowly affiliate" Cuthbert.

    * Which court issued the order ??

    * To whom was the order issued ??

    * How did the court decide whether or not it had jurisdiction ??

    * The owner of Scam.com resides in Canada, was the notice served there ??

    * The domain is registered to a Romanian address:



    was the notice served there, perhaps ??

    The Scam.com website is hosted in the USA:



    Did Racko perchance receive the order ??

    IOW,

    once again, you're either bullshi****g or believing what you've been told by the mysterious people behind "Property Wikia"

    Personally, I think it far more likely someone sent an authoritative sounding letter and the owner, one George Dranichak, folded like a house of cards and removed the relevant thread.

    Purely conjecture, of course, but, if it did occur that way, it wouldn't be the first time.
    LOL ask Geprge himself as you are on a first name basis. All threads were removed and the following day idiots like yourself just started the threads again.
    Attack Attack Attack go for it dig deep and get your answers from your so called friends you havent found any fraud why? There is none thats why.

    Remember every thread you write people contact me directly as they question you and the idiots that post on scam.com, so it is free advertising for me.
    All I do is answer every thread in my own time to get more mileage as people respect someone that fight idiots like you.

    So far you havent proven any scam just "The By Who Cried Wolf"

    Any serious people that want to talk logic and can list properties I suggest you take a look below

    Here are some of my Commissions accumulating at PropertyWikia to date:

    (5343) 19-09-2011 D/line - Sale Once Off Override dates & amounts... Published 20-09-2011 $158.00 USD
    (4557) 12-09-2011 D/line - Sale Once Off Override dates & amounts... Published 20-09-2011 $158.00 USD
    (5016) 16-09-2011 D/line - Sale Once Off Override dates & amounts... Published 16-09-2011 $158.00 USD
    (6799) 04-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 04-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (6795) 04-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 04-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (6435) 30-09-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 30-09-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (6431) 30-09-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 30-09-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (5675) 23-09-2011 Client - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 23-09-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (6977) 05-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 05-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (6973) 05-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 05-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (6807) 04-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 04-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (6803) 04-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 04-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (6801) 04-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 04-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (7007) 05-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 05-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (7003) 05-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 05-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (6997) 05-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 05-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (6994) 05-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 05-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (6984) 05-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 05-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (7163) 06-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 06-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (7162) 06-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 06-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (7161) 06-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 06-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (7160) 06-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 06-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD
    (7159) 06-10-2011 Realtor - Sale Once Off Commission dates & amounts... Published 06-10-2011 $3,160.00 USD

    Commission this month ONLY:$57,354.00 USD
    Total Commission accrued all months: $67,845.20 USD

    These are only some of the transcations but my accumulated commissions so far as I had a week holiday this month also.

    Fell free to contact me on Skype - terrycuthbert

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    I am happy to chat and talk about my experience on the net with making money.

    I started online fulltime October 2010 making money online. Like you all I spent $1000's learning before I made any money.

    I had a program Unlimited Recruiting teaching people how to be self employed and how to stay motivated and structure their day etc, this was $9.99 per month as a subscriber via PayPal . It was a lot of work.

    I wrote to my recruits to show them every program I went into and and the benefits and rewards. (Only my opinion remember all real time).
    This was all based on me being new so I was 100% transparent.

    I made $180,000 in my first year (October 2010 - September 2011) but I had a downline and we worked as a team this was what being a leader is about.
    As we all know 97% of online marketers make less than $10 per week and tend to give up. I still have my team with me.
    Some of the programs we joined disappeared as the admin werent transparent.

    I got frustrated with these programs so in April 2011 decided to build my own propgrams and now have 8 online programs.

    PropertyWikia I paid $16,000 for the New Zealand under lying license and got a signed written agreement from Brian Thomas of PropertyWikia
    my affiliate manager is Julian Vincent. he looks after 100 affiliates.

    On the way you meet alot of young to retired people omline, negative and positive people. Alot of helpful people trying to get by and needing money,
    So I have built up over 26,000+ Skype contacts. I dont do email blasts (not me)

    Please feel free to contact me Skype - terrycuthbert

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    All I can say is when you put you face and contact details on the net it is for people to see someone 100% transparent.

    People like me will always be a target for people like yourself as we are here to be challenged but you tend to be "The Boy Who Cry Wolf"
    so I accept this as it is my role as a professional to answer threads.
    Reason?
    There are more optimistic people in this world then negative people like yourself that would rsther kick over some kids sand castle on the beach
    as you are trying to be a bully.

    If you feel lost on the net and live in the scam thread sites remmeber they are a great place for people like me to get milage and meet new people.
    I dont crumble because some calls me an asshole, lol. Discussions get heated but when you see half cocked posts remember there are people that
    have nothing in their lives but to make it personal to expose someone that they have no idea about.
    I am available Skype - terrycuthbert

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,158
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    LOL, notice how he continues to spout BS and sidestep the questions about were the supposed court order was issued from/to? Evasion like that should make any of his clients/customers really nervous.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,822
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL, notice how he continues to spout BS and sidestep the questions about were the supposed court order was issued from/to? Evasion like that should make any of his clients/customers really nervous.
    You noticed that, did you ??

    Man,

    I haven't seen that much ducking and diving since I watched the synchronized swimming at the last Olympics.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    You noticed that, did you ??

    Man,

    I haven't seen that much ducking and diving since I watched the synchronized swimming at the last Olympics.
    LOL, the court order was between PropertyWikia ans Scam.com so run to your so called mate Goerge at Scam.com and ask him why all the posts and thread were removed. I dont need to prove nothing to you as you are just on a witch hunt and questions you ask about court cases and court orders are irrelevant as it has been actioned. I am not a document server, lol. At Scam.com New posts and thread started the following day from the same people.

    END OF STORY SIMPLE.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,158
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by terrycythbert View Post
    LOL, the court order was between PropertyWikia ans Scam.com so run to your so called mate Goerge at Scam.com and ask him why all the posts and thread were removed. I dont need to prove nothing to you as you are just on a witch hunt and questions you ask about court cases and court orders are irrelevant as it has been actioned. I am not a document server, lol. At Scam.com New posts and thread started the following day from the same people.

    END OF STORY SIMPLE.
    LOL just another scammer caught making statements with no basis in fact. Court order? Yeah, right...! It's not that you "don't need to prove nothing" it's that you CAN'T...! REAL court cases and court orders ARE relevant! The pretend ones in your head are not...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    8,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by terrycythbert View Post
    LOL, the court order was between PropertyWikia ans Scam.com so run to your so called mate Goerge at Scam.com and ask him why all the posts and thread were removed. I dont need to prove nothing to you as you are just on a witch hunt and questions you ask about court cases and court orders are irrelevant as it has been actioned. I am not a document server, lol. At Scam.com New posts and thread started the following day from the same people.

    END OF STORY SIMPLE.
    You made the claim and should have the proof lad. Let's have the case number, county, lawyer's name etc. and then we can look up the case records / docket and confirm that such a court order was issued.

    If this alleged order exists why are the new posts up there after 3 weeks? George tried to bribe me to remove posts about him here. That should give you guys a hint as to how to get posts removed from Scamdotcom in the future. Unfortunately for you scammers, we don't remove posts here without real court orders or at the discretion of an administrator with good cause, so your little meltdown will be here for years to come!

    Soapboxmom

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    You made the claim and should have the proof lad. Let's have the case number, county, lawyer's name etc. and then we can look up the case records / docket and confirm that such a court order was issued.

    If this alleged order exists why are the new posts up there after 3 weeks? George tried to bribe me to remove posts about him here. That should give you guys a hint as to how to get posts removed from Scamdotcom in the future. Unfortunately for you scammers, we don't remove posts here without real court orders or at the discretion of an administrator with good cause, so your little meltdown will be here for years to come!

    Soapboxmom
    At least you answered yourself. So there are new posts for the last 3 weeks the previous BS was removed and George said to our guys it was the first time a court order was successful in removing material from scam.com. The proof is there.

    Any new stuff is compliling but just repetitive inuendo

    For you to call everyone SCAMMERS as you highlight tells us all your looking at yourself in the mirror and you have a guilty conscience. No need to call us Lads as it only your ego being pampered.

    Please go and see George for these court documents but he wont talk to you as you have obvioulsy written material about him here, as you kindly point out. Even his bribery couldnt get you to remove it.

    So back at your LAD prove the correspondence you say George Bribed you with?

    I will respond to every thread with you calling me a scammer as it is unsubstantiated inuendo you post and obviously your one miserable person that thinks he here to intimidate people. Well LAD me not worried about you as you hide behind a fake profile anyway.

    I am 100% transparent and LOL people are contacting me daily from these sites to join my team so thanks for helping.

    I would pay you a referral fee but you have only shown everyone your immaturity, so we teach people like you a lesson. How? We keep 100% of what we earn, lol.

    Keep up the great work I love it.

    Joe Public love winners that fight and stand up agiant people like you that sit all day in a darken room sending spam or going to scam sites as the
    " Boy Who Cried Wolf"

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    8,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

    The threads about George Dranichak will not be removed as they are factual. The fact George removed the threads on Scamdotcom proves nothing. He removes threads all the time. George removes things even though he has been told the threads are needed for litigation and even though a judge has specifically said they do not need to be removed. So, don't tell me that a thread disappearing proves a court order exists, lad.

    Give us the case number, the county the case is filed in, the names of all the parties and the names of the attorneys. That will verify your wild story, scammer!



    Soapboxmom

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •