Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!
    How much is that bad advice from your broke uncle really costing you? Talk to real millionaires and real entrepreneurs who have been there, done that.
    What Is The Fastlane?
    The Fastlane is a business, mathematical and psychological framework for creating explosive amounts of wealth quickly, and responsibly. By strategically swapping HOPE and TIME for CONTROL and LEVERAGE, a Fastlane strategy gives you the unprecedented power to create extraordinary, life-changing, millionaire-making wealth.
    Oceanside / Broker Jones joined and wrote that fantasy filled diatribe I quoted earlier.
    I checked today to see how Broker and all his millionare buds were doing and got this:
    Fastlane Message
    Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.
    I guess Broker went from the fast lane with the movers and shakers to careening into the ditch!!!
    Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Oceanside / Broker Jones joined and wrote that fantasy filled diatribe I quoted earlier.
    I checked today to see how Broker and all his millionare buds were doing and got this:

I guess Broker went from the fast lane with the movers and shakers to careening into the ditch!!!
    Soapboxmom
    Fortunately, the thread is still in the Google cache if you type in Fast Lane Entrepreneur From Phoenix.

So we all can still have a good laugh.

But I hope everybody preserved a copy for posterity!

That one is too funny to let disappear.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Your wish is my command. It is saved for posterity!

Oceanside / Broker Jones from Fastlane to the Ditch

Sopaboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oceanside Moves To “Tier 1″ At Gain Capital UK And Gain Capital US

by admin on Thursday, November 25th, 2010 | No Comments

First off! Happy Thanksgiving to all of our United States visitors. Please remember to drive safely and we hope that you enjoy the day with your friends and families. As we head into the weekend, for those of you who are so inclined to watch the NFL, please remember to root for my beloved Chicago BEARS! (sorry…I had to.)
    Now on to the announcement that actually relates to the title of this article today.
    O C E A N S I D E Network is now moving up in the world. When we first began operating back in October of 2009 we were fairly limited in our choices and assets and we went with a broker dealer located in Chicago whom we had visited several times. They were a much smaller firm and we felt that we could grow together.
    Over the last 14 months Oceanside has grown and it is time to move on to broader horizons.
    And so we are both excited and proud to announce Oceanside at Gain Capital US (for institutional clients only at this time) and Gain Capital UK for both institutional and retail. We have permission to use their logo, and as we speak we are finalizing our custom links and back office at Gain.
    Gain is a Tier 1 (top level) broker dealer, capable of offering the absolute best in liquidity, spreads and execution speed, and we feel they are the perfect fit for our upcoming radio, mass media, and internet marketing expansion. We have had personal accounts with them for quite some time (over 500 days now) and we cannot be more thrilled to finally offer this caliber of platform to our existing and prospective membership.

We actually started the process of opening up our accounts with Gain a little over a month ago and it has taken longer than expected because…….*drum roll please*…..they Googled us…..and they ran into all of the slander and libel posted on the internet about us being a Ponzi Scam. (We are actually kind of blessed this has happened because it will allow us down the line to prove damages have incurred, when we make our move to clean up the internet against those with malicious intent against our products and services.) Also lucky for us, we were able to provide them with over 250 pages of documentation and tens of thousands of live trades. Our legal team grows pretty stout.
    If you haven’t read the slander and other garbage on the internet about us yet by “forum trolls”, please look up World Law Direct forums and google us. It’s fantastic. In fact there are like 20 different “broker jones” on that forum. You will get a pretty good laugh out of it all, and if you actually believe that we are a ponzi after reading the drivel…..the door is —–>> that way.
    You know it would be great if I COULD clone myself actually……but I digress.
    As we move into the next chapter of our company and round the corner on 2011 we have set goals for ourselves of certain (AUM) and we will proceed to make our mark on the financial industry in pursuit of one day becoming a household name, and a blessing to all who participate as a member of Oceanside.
    We have been extremely fortunate in our first year, and we could not be happier with our core group of Oceansiders. We expect our numbers to go from hundreds to thousands in the next twelve months, and we have been burning the candle at both ends in order to lay out the foundation for such growth.
    If you have not taken the time to do so. You really need to register on our forums here . Registration is free and you will be able to mingle with our current members and interact with them as well as participate in our daily topics of interest. Feel free to introduce yourself, say hi, and engage in conversation with the Oceanside family.
    ~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Broker,

What you say and what Mr. Bill Schneider at Gain Capital / Forex.com say don't quite jive. I got the distinct impression they hadn't done much checking on you and Oceanside, but in light of your current advertising campaign on your corporate pages the compliance department would be thoroughly investigating. I don't think they appreciate having Gain Capital and Forex.com tangled up in you delusions of persecution and fabricated criminal complaints (if they were legit you would have gone to the authorities, Mr. .68).

Just how are the members of this crack legal team you brag of? Does Oceanside have the hundreds of thousands necessary to fund your proposed legal adventures? Have you lined up any attorney(s) clueless enough to take a sure loser like this on contingency?

How about all that advertising you are proposing. The "upcoming radio, mass media, and internet marketing expansion," is going to cost a pretty penny. What are you waiting for? I haven't seen anything but you trolling on obvious scam forums such as Talkgold and MMG. How is that working out for you???

About that internet libel, you do know that Quatloos and this site won't remove anything without good cause or a court order. You will be stuck dealing with the owner and me. I am the bull dog admin here, lad! Good luck with that!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oceanside Finalizes Deal With Gain Capital For $1000 Managed Accounts, Sets Out To Acquire Series 3 License

by Oceanside on Thursday, August 19th, 2010 | No Comments

Citibank has chosen to remain firm on their minimum accounts of $10,000, and they have also expressed their desire to actually increase that number in the future as it is their goal to focus purely on Institutional clients. This doesn’t completely rule them out as an option for Oceanside, but at this time it is simply not in line with our vision of providing our services to the average investor worldwide. We will re-visit discussions with them as our AUM (assets under management) grow to larger volumes.
    In the meantime Oceanside and it’s traders have finalized talks with Gain Capital, a well reputed and highly liquid FCM, on the option of allowing it’s entry level managed accounts of $1000.
    “With this piece of the puzzle firmly in place,” said JD Kaiser, the founder of Oceanside, “we are setting a good pace for launching our Managed Accounts on a global scale in early September….and hopefully by the 1st of the month. I know that Broker Jones and the team are hard at work on our marketing plans and with a little bit of luck everything should fall into place on schedule.”
    President Broker Jones is now studying to get his series 3 license to have when the regulations are set in place in January.
    Trading with the Typhoon system is expected to begin within 5 business days. More news to come in the next day or so!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Where are those licenses and registrations???? And, are you guys sure Gain capital is going to move forward??? Those marketing plans are quite unique and certainly not recommended by anyone who has been successful in business, but hey, Broker we know your MLM jump and dump history. We are also well aware of your incredible college success Mr. .68! The makings of a business tycoon to be sure.

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

<LI class="g w0 knavi">
    Is anything free ? Well, becoming a member of Oceanside Network is

Jan 12, 2011 ... So the owners of Oceanside have made it even easier to reach your ... Well due to the fantastic customer service at Gain Capital the owner ...
    www.warriorforum.com/.../11955-anything-free-well-becoming-member- oceanside-network.html - Cached

Invalid Blog specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    Ooops! The incredible bulk and friends are having their ads yanked yet again! Bye, bye Broker!!!
    Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is more for the compliance department and investigators:
    Your Leverage.com More money. More time. Less effort.

Oceanside Network Review

Oceanside Network Review
    Oceanside network now offers managed accounts at GAIN Capital (www.forex.com). This means your capital sits safely with GAIN in a managed account while Oceanside does all the work for you.
    There trading system has historically produced about 2% – 6% returns per month. PER MONTH (not per year).
    If potentially making 24% – 72% per year is something that interests you, in an account that YOU control in YOUR name, feel free to check out http://oceansidenetwork.com/ or to email us for details.

By Doug Anderson 8:32 PM

Subscribe

Site RSS feed
    About Your Leverage.com

Leverage is all about accelerating your results. Whether it is moving a rock or moving your income, the principle is the same. We help you find levers.

Register to post comments

Live Traffic Feed

Proudly powered by yourleverage.com</SPAN>.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

brokerjones

Bragged too quickly "Broke Boy" They asked for real millionaires and entrepreneurs! OOOooooops!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Scammers yanked yet again!

Oceanside Network - misc.invest.options | Google Groups

Dec 19, 2010 ... Learn more about Oceanside and its sister company Oceanside Forex offer managed account services through Gain Capital UK. Please go to ...
    groups.google.com/group/misc.invest.../b5f0443e724b39db - Cached

Now that page says:

Create and share with groups of people

Along with familiar features like group creation and search, Google Groups has a new look and exciting new features. Now you can:
    • Create rich custom group web pages

• Customize your group's look and graphics

• Upload files for your members to share

• Share member profiles

• And more...
    Take a tour of Google Groups »

Sign in with your Account
    Email:

Don't have a Google Account?
    It's easy to start. Create an account »

©2011 Google - Create a group - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use - Help
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good riddance Oceanside!

Soapboxmom
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 01-16-2011 at 05:05 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

More desperation advertising for the Gain Compliance department and regulators to enjoy!:

oceansidenetwork's Archive

Like this newsletter? Subscribe via RSS Feed

Oceanside Network > oceansidenetwork's Archive > O C E A N S I D E -- New Years Resolution FAIL

O C E A N S I D E -- New Years Resolution FAIL

oceansidenetwork - Dec 27, 2010

« O C E A N S I D E -- Seasons Greetings &...

We apologize for two emails today... We forgot to change the subject line of the email and didn't want you to think that it was the same one from last week. So here it is again:

It's time for a reality check.

You've tried MLM and failed. Either that or you have discovered that "success in MLM" really just means having a JOB where you work just as much, or even harder, than a comparable salary in a standard corporate workplace. There really is no residual income or time freedom in MLM.

You've tried buying and selling on Ebay or Craigslist, only to realize that your prices and customers are constantly being stolen by someone willing to let go of their items for cheaper. Google has defeated your internet sales, and that guy over in China can get the same products as you for 50% cheaper.

You've tried all of the "newly launched" hyped up programs that never end up working......or delivering as promised.

You are TIRED of paying hundreds and/or thousands of dollars per year for all of the "re-packaged" information products out there, that don't really work for the average customer anyway but they sure do line the pockets of the promoters. You are TIRED of constantly being spammed with "upsells" that require you to pull your credit card out ....once again.....for that new "limited time offer".

You have said to yourself every year around the Holidays, that next year will be better....only when that year rolls around you are still in the same place, and no closer to your financial dreams.

It is time to end the madness.

It is time to end the Epic Fail in your goal to become financially free.

It is time for Oceanside to make 2011 the year that it is truly meant to be for you.

Our investors have a 99.5% retention rate with us after 15 months of live trading. This means if you refer someone to us who opens up a managed account YOU earn 10% of the performance on that account......every month.....and 99.5% of the people you refer to us will stick around. THAT is true RESIDUAL income. You do not have to keep filling that Leaking Bucket. When you work one time......you get paid for a lifetime.

Our statistics sell themselves: http://www.oceansideforex.com/performance.php

If you need independent verification of our performance simply call up Gain Capital UK and ask for Bill Schneider, Manager Of Institutional Sales an he will be more than happy to verify Oceanside for you.

Isn't it time that you experienced TRUE Residual...."walk away" income?

Isn't it time that you made a New Years resolution that actually WORKS for once?

Start building your empire today.

You will be glad that you did, and this time next year.....you won't have to read my "I Told You So" email. (If you do, you will get a big laugh out of it and you will thank your lucky stars that you acted Today.)

Make 2011 a Non-FAIL year for you.

Log into your back office at Oceanside Network (If you forgot your password you can click the "forgot my password" button) And or you can always create a new account for FREE.

Follow the simple instructions, and begin opening your Managed Account at Gain Capital UK today.

For US residents, and those in some regions of Canada you must first have an Offshore Corporation and Bank Account. We can provide this service for you at www.oceansideassets.com or you may Google around and find your own service provider.

Here is to YOUR SUCCESS in 2011.

Work Smarter.

Not Harder.

About iContact

Terms & Conditions
    All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the Poster. All Else © 2002-2007 iContact

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Teamed up with Two Multi-Millionaires

Quote Originally Posted by thebrokerjones
    Dear Reader,

Seeking a higher level of success and continued prosperity in my endeavors as a Network Marketer I have taken on two mentors and have decided to work exlusively with them for the rest of my career.

They are Buck Reed and Sheri Sharman, and we have already spent a great deal of time together, and they are teaching me over time....everything they know.

We have several great plans for the near future, and I am extremely excited about my future not only this year, but in the decades to come.

But don't take my word for it.

thebrokerjones.com

Buck and Sheri are in my videocast.

Thank you for your time.

Broker Jones
    From the Oceanside Network website - this heads up...

New Year, New Ponzi Scams, Same Warning Signs

Examples of recent scams. (Guardian Equity Group, Genius Funds, Path2Prosperity, VLane aka Global Marketing Solutions, anything Buck Reed or Sheri Sharman promote….and the list goes on. Someday I may create a “bucket list” of all of the scams I have seen or come across…..I’m getting pretty good at spotting them in about 3 seconds flat.)
    Oh my!

Ooops!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    If broke jones is promoting something that is enough of a red flag for me. All one needs to do is look at the history of his demo account (crash and burned), AVS Carter partnership (look up AVS Carter on NFA website, it is not a pretty picture), and just the appearence of soliciting US citizens across the different forums.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

For the love of mud. Those knotheads over at Talkgold have now decided I went to the school of Broker Jones' kids. I have never been anywhere near a member of his family nor have I threatened them in any way.

I have been falsely accused of making death threats and stalking people before. I easily cleared my name by turning myself in to the police and with the advice of counsel speaking with the school resource officers and principal to confirm no such allegations had been reported to them and that I had in fact never been near that school or its activities at any time. No had seen me becasue I was never there.

Some posters just make up complete nonsense. I have pointed them to the Harvard Law site a dozen times and yet they still keep fabricating very serious allegations. Apparently the moderators only respond to folks who are making them $$$$$. Googling my name, Heather Dobrott, also bring up other sites that would clarify all this. What is so confusing about look it up yourself before you make up more garbage? I am unable to discuss certain matters as there are ongoing legal things. <sigh>

God only knows what I will accused of next.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

For the love of mud. Those knotheads over at Talkgold have now decided I went to the school of Broker Jones' kids. I have never been anywhere near a member of his family nor have I threatened them in any way.

I have been falsely accused of making death threats and stalking people before. I easily cleared my name by turning myself in to the police and with the advice of counsel speaking with the school resource officers and principal to confirm no such allegations had been reported to them and that I had in fact never been near that school or its activities at any time. No had seen me becasue I was never there.

Some posters just make up complete nonsense. I have pointed them to the Harvard Law site a dozen times and yet they still keep fabricating very serious allegations. Apparently the moderators only respond to folks who are making them $$$$$. Googling my name, Heather Dobrott, also bring up other sites that would clarify all this. What is so confusing about look it up yourself before you make up more garbage? I am unable to discuss certain matters as there are ongoing legal things. <sigh>

Soapboxmom
    Well, since those boneheads make money by promoting scams, they are obviously going to use any pathetic trick they can get their hands on to get rid of "naysayers", scambusters,realists, or whatever we are...!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, substantial doubt has arisen over the guilt of Bruno Hauptmann in the Lindbergh baby kidnapping.

Post Thanks / Like

Small congratulations seem to be in order. When OceanSide announced their buisness relationship with Gain Capitol Management last November they seemed so proud to partner with such a prestigious Tier 1 Broker/Dealer. But today their blog laments that:

The accounts Mr. Jones referred to are both Managed Accounts located at Gain Capital UK. (US Residents and certain Canadian regions are not able to participate in those particular services at Oceanside)

However in brief other news, the owners of Oceanside are scheduled to conference with another Tier 1 broker who claims that it can support Managed Accounts for US clients. (More updates next week on this)
    [Bolding mine]

I could have sworn that many months ago Broker's tip top team of lawyers were oh so very sure that OceanSide's buisness model was not only 100% compliant with all laws and regulations but were diligently working to become even more compliant than that. But today they announce that they are unable to offer their service as presently constituted to American and Canadian citizens. The humorous thing (well one of them at least) is that many well meaning individuals pointed this out to Broker more than six months ago.

It's almost tempting to give Broker some credit for taking baby steps toward legality but I find it impossible to believe that Gain was willing to handle his transactions but OceanSide voluntarily stopped trading through Gain to honor securities regulations. No, the safe assumption is that Broker Jones can no longer even pretend to be doing buisness with Gain and it's also a safe bet that out own resident forum bull dog played some role in this development. Congrats SBM.
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 01-17-2011 at 02:01 PM.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, wserra, I do have a time travel broomstick and all. I did take out Global Prosperity and every other previous scam of those I blog about from what I am told. I have been the bane of MLMers for decades due to this. It must be the retrograde amnesia that blocks out those delightful memories. I was a bright inquisitive child and busting scams when barely out of Pampers it seems! As for the rest well...... remember Audrey Rose???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Glim,

Broker said a whole bunch of interesting things:
    Lastly, to mitigate risk, the team did not enter more positions during the day in order to prevent further risk/loss on the accounts. Please understand that all trades are monitored and managed at least hourly and decisions are made by an expert team of traders. Nobody likes a loss, but they do and will happen.
    Wait a darn tootin' minute. Oceanside is managing the trades with the 100 million dollar magic black box, right? That means in reality only Mr. .68 and his young friend JD are watching the trades. Where is this team of expert traders? We have a serial MLMer, HYIP and autosurf promoting college dropout that left with an astounding .68 average and his freind JD who looks like he is about all of 24 and has no real business experience or degree either and those two are supposed to be handling large accounts? With those trips to the gym for the Incredible Bulk is there really someone watching all the trades so closely???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

© 2010 O C E A N S I D E Assets
    Quick LinksSeychelles International Business Company (IBC) - Find out moreBelize International Business Company (IBC) - Find out moreBVI International Business
    Company (IBC) - Find out moreFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
    Q: What is an IBC?
    A: IBC is short for International Business Company. It's an offshore entity usually formed in a tax fee jurisdiction. Generally IBCs are not allowed to do business within that jurisdiction

Q: Why use an IBC?
    A: There are many advantage to having an IBC. IBCs allow you to operate your business and personal affairs with 100% confidentiality. With lawsuits at an all time high, you have a 1 in 4 chance of being sued if your net worth is over USD 100,000. You can find more advantages specifically by jurisdiction.

Q: How long does it take to create an IBC?
    A: We can usually have an IBC formed in one business day.

Q: Which is the best country for offshore company registration?
    A: There really is no best jurisdiction... They all have their own unique advantages. We prefer Seychelles as it is the quickest and cheapest way to go.

Q: What is the difference between an IBC, offshore company, and offshore corporation?
    A: They really are the same thing. Different jurisdictions sometimes call them by different names.

Q: What are offshore companies most commonly used for?
    A: Asset Protection and Planning, International Trading, and our favorite: Investments. If you are looking for a solid investment in these troubled economic times, look no further than our Sister Company: O C E A N S I D E Network

Q: What is a nominee director and why use one?
    A: Nominee directors and shareholders are used if the real (beneficial) directors or shareholders do not want to be named on a public record. A nominee director does not hold General Power of Attorney, which remains in the hands of the real director.

Q: Are there any risks in using a nominee director or shareholder?
    A: No. You remain in complete control of your company through General Power of Attorney. The nominee director also signs an undated letter of resignation that you can submit on their behalf at any time you wish and the nominee shareholder signs a Declaration of Trust, preventing them from doing anything with the shares without permission from you, the real owner.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, the reality is you, Broke Boy, have been soliciting U.S. customers all along. You tell them to set up phoney LLCs and off-shore bank accounts. Do you actually think Vice Presidents of succesful companies, fund managers and well-heeled investors will get involved in a squirrelly deal like this with a college dropout (.68 average) that has been in numerous MLMS, HYIPs and autosurf programs? Who is going to trust their money to you and an alleged magic box that you claim was worth 100 million, but that you have not produced one shred of evidence that such an offer was tendered for? You are desperately trying to skirt the fact that you are not licensed or registered and can't sell to U.S. residents.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Gain Capital says:

Code of Business Conduct and Ethics

This Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (the “Code”) sets forth legal and ethical standards of conduct for directors, officers, employees and consultants of Gain Capital Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”). This Code is intended to deter wrongdoing and to promote the conduct of all Company business in accordance with high standards of integrity and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. This Code applies to the Company and all of its subsidiaries and other business entities controlled by it worldwide.
    Honest and Ethical Conduct and Fair Dealing

Employees, consultants, officers and directors should endeavor to deal honestly, ethically and fairly with the Company’s suppliers, customers, competitors and employees. Statements regarding the Company’s products and services must not be untrue, misleading, deceptive or fraudulent. You must not take unfair advantage of anyone through manipulation, concealment, abuse of privileged information, misrepresentation of material facts or any other unfair-dealing practice.

So, now, just how does Broker's brand of advertising fit in with this?

Those troll pages reflect very badly on Gain Capital / Forex.com. What kind of sleazebag operation are they??? They have been notified and should have taken care of this already!

Soapboxmom

Last edited by Soapboxmom; 01-17-2011 at 05:26 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Board of Directors

GAIN Capital’s Board of Directors take a proactive, focused approach to their position, and set standards to ensure that the Company is committed to business success through maintenance of the highest standards of responsibility and ethics.

Peter Quick
    Chairman of the Board
    Peter Quick has served as chairman of the board of directors since December 2010. Mr. Quick has been a member of the board of directors since December 2006 and was designated lead independent director in 2008. Since May 2005, Mr. Quick has acted as a private investor managing a diversified portfolio of public and private investments. From July 2000 to May 2005, Mr. Quick served as the president and member of the board of governors of the American Stock Exchange, or AMEX. Prior to joining the AMEX, Mr. Quick served from January 1983 to March 2000 as president and chief executive officer of Quick & Reilly, Inc., a leading national discount brokerage firm, which was acquired by Bank of America. Mr. Quick currently serves as a member of the board of directors of Medicure, Inc., a publicly held pharmaceutical company, the board of governors of St. Francis Hospital and Good Shepherd Hospice and the board of directors of the Jefferson Scholars Foundation at the University of Virginia. Mr. Quick received a BS in Civil Engineering from the University of Virginia.

Glenn H. Stevens
    Chief Executive Officer
    Glenn H. Stevens has served as our president, chief executive officer, and member of our board of directors since June 2007. From February 2000 to May 2007, Mr. Stevens served as our managing director. From June 1997 to January 2000, Mr. Stevens served as managing director, head of North American sales and trading, at National Westminster Bank Plc (which was acquired by the Royal Bank of Scotland Group in 2000). From June 1990 to June 1997, Mr. Stevens served as managing director and chief forex dealer at Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc. Mr. Steven's Wall Street career began in 1984 at Bankers Trust Company. Mr. Stevens received a BS in Finance from Bucknell University and an MBA in Finance from Columbia University.

Mark E. Galant
    CEO and Chairman, Tydall Trading, LLC
    Mark E. Galant has served as a member of the board since our founding in October 1999. Mr. Galant served as chairman of our board of directors from October 1999 to December 2010. Since October 2008, Mr. Galant served as chief executive officer and chairman of the board of directors of Tydall Trading LLC, a privately held high-frequency algorithmic trading firm. From October 1999 to June 2007, Mr. Galant served as our chief executive officer. From 1994 to 1999, Mr. Galant served as president of FNX Limited, an international provider of trading and risk-management systems. From 1991 to 1994, Mr. Galant served as global head of foreign exchange options trading at Credit Suisse. In May 2008, Mr. Galant founded the Galant Center for Entrepreneurship with the McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia. Mr. Galant currently serves as a member of the board of directors Trader Tools, Inc. and Faros Trading, LLC. Mr. Galant received a BS in Finance from the University of Virginia and an MBA from Harvard Business School.

Joseph A. Schenk
    Former Chief Financial Officer, Jefferies Group
    Joseph Schenk has served as a member of our board of directors since April 2008. Since June 2009, Mr. Schenk has served as senior managing partner of First NY Securities, LLC, a principal trading firm. From June 2008 to March 2009, Mr. Schenk served as chief executive officer of Pali Capital, Inc., a financial services firm. From January 2000 until December 2007, Mr. Schenk served as chief financial officer and executive vice president of Jefferies Group, Inc., a full-service investment bank and institutional securities firm. Mr. Schenk also served as senior vice president, corporate services, of Jefferies from September 1997 through December 1999. From January 1996 through September 1997, Mr. Schenk served as chief financial officer and treasurer of Tel-Save Holdings, Inc., (now Talk America Holdings, Inc.). From September 1993 to January 1996,Mr. Schenk served as Vice President, Capital Markets Group, with Jefferies. Mr. Schenk received a BS in Accounting from the University of Detroit.

Susanne D. Lyons
    Former Chief Marketing Officer, Visa USA
    Susanne D. Lyons has served as a member of our board of directors since January 2009. From June 2004 to September 2007, Ms. Lyons served as executive vice president and chief marketing officer of Visa, USA. From 2003 to 2004, Ms. Lyons served as managing director of Russell Reynolds Associates, an executive search firm. From 1992 to 2001, Ms. Lyons served in various senior capacities at Charles Schwab & Co., including president of retail client services and chief marketing officer. At Fidelity Investments from 1982-1992, Ms. Lyons was responsible for marketing multiple business lines including brokerage and retirement products. She has been recognized for her business leadership in several significant forums, including San Francisco Financial Woman's Association "Woman of the Year" in 1999 and as one of Ad Age's Top 50 Marketers. Ms. Lyons received a BA from Vassar College and an MBA from Boston University.

Christopher W. Calhoun
    Former Chief Operating Officer, GAIN Capital
    Christopher W. Calhoun has served as a member of our board of directors since October 2010. From April 2009 to October 2010, Mr. Calhoun served as our part-time senior advisor. From June 2008 to April 2009, Mr. Calhoun served as our managing director. From December 2005 to July 2008, Mr. Calhoun served as our chief operating officer. From November 2000 to December 2005, Mr. Calhoun served in various positions with us, including vice president of operations and vice president of business technology. From March 1992 to March 2000, Mr. Calhoun served in a number of executive level roles, including chief operating officer, at FNX Limited, a privately-held provider of trading and risk management solutions to the international financial community. Mr. Calhoun currently serves on the board of directors of SciVantage, Inc. Mr. Calhoun received a BS in Finance and an MBA from La Salle University.

Christopher S. Sugden
    General Partner, Edison Venture Fund
    Christopher S. Sugden has served as a member of our board of directors since April 2006. He is Managing Partner and Chairman of the investment committee of Edison Venture Fund, a venture capital fund. Since May 2007, Mr. Sugden has served as a general partner of Edison Venture Fund. From April 2002 to May 2007, Mr. Sugden held various positions with Edison Venture Fund, including partner and principal. From January 1999 to December 2001, Mr. Sugden served as executive vice president and chief financial officer of Princeton eCom, a privately held financial services software company. Mr. Sugden currently serves as a member of the board of directors of Billtrust, Inc., Business Financial Services, Inc., Folio Dynamix, Inc., IPP of America, Inc., Operative Media, Inc., Trader Tools, Inc., and SciVantage, Inc. A certified public accountant, Mr. Sugden received a BA in Accounting, with Honor, from Michigan State University.

James C. Mills
    Managing Director, VantagePoint Venture Partners
    James C. Mills has served as a member of our board of directors since March 2006. Mr. Mills is a managing director at VantagePoint Venture Partners, Inc., a venture capital firm which he joined in September 2001. From October 1998 to April 2001, Mr. Mills served in a number of different capacities at Webvan Group, an online retail company. From February 1997 to October 1998, Mr. Mills held product management positions in the Application Server Division of Oracle Corporation, an enterprise software company. Mr. Mills received BA in Engineering Sciences from Dartmouth College and an MBA from Stanford University.

GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. is a global company with worldwide affiliates, which are regulated in multiple jurisdictions.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oceanside / Broker Jones is their partner. I expect Gain Capital / Forex.com to take responsiblity for the marketing efforts of their partner. He is destroying their online reputation single handedly and Bill Schneider is not handling the problem in a responsible and expeditious manner. I guess it is time to alert the board of directors and the media of this folly!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

This is oceansides first partner AVS Carter. What a pretty picture that painted.

Search Results

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ouch! Permanent bar. Ya gotta try really hard to get one of those!

if you are in need of financial gain, you can go check out www.thebrokerjones.com for active and passive income stream opportunities, that allow me to work from home.
    Broke Boy, where is your site, laddy boy? I thought we were all going to be successful multi-millionaires like you! Oooops, you aren't just a destitute ding-a-ling aren't you?

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Gain Capital says:

So, now, just how does Broker's brand of advertising fit in with this?

Those troll pages reflect very badly on Gain Capital / Forex.com. What kind of sleazebag operation are they??? They have been notified and should have taken care of this already!

Soapboxmom

Gain capital isn't pristine, as revealed int this NFA complaint on them:
    http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/...px?seqnum=2461

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Poor Broke Boy is having a devil of a time advertising. MLM.com locked his thread. Talkgold has wonderful posters such as Baylee and Okosh there to ask the penetrating questions. Broker has apparently abandoned that ship. The Fastlane forum for millionaires ran him off with lightening speed to the ditch.

And, I have been communicating with Gain. I think his unique form of advertising for them is about to end!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!