LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Insider Wealth Secret at InsiderWealthSecret.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Insider Wealth Secret at InsiderWealthSecret.com

According to the Insider Wealth Secret scam website, the following applies to anybody who visits the site:

"You're About to Access The Only Verified Software Making Beta Testers $3,000 Per Day in United States
    Watch the live demonstration right on Skype (Indisputable Proof!!!)"

The good news is that I was able to verify the Insider Wealth Secret site - and by verify...I mean verfiy that it's yet another big scam.

Well, before I could verify that it's a scam, I first had to get past a couple of warning messages telling me it was probably a big scam:

I kind of feel bad for David Taylor, the fake creator of the InsiderWealthSecret fraud - he sure seems to have a lot of medical issues:

Luckily for David, his Insider Wealth Secret should help him solve his multiple and seriously diverse medical problems. After all, "Jayden C." has already made $532,563.22 profit to date:

I mean, unless by some weird, unthinkable chance Jayden C. isn't really Jayden C., but is just some fake name using some random photo that keeps getting used to scam people:

Or if Anna T.'s testimonial isn't all it's cracked up to be:

Or...

Sorry Dan. I do admire your optimism though:

Last edited by JustTooMuchTime; 04-07-2015 at 08:30 PM.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Insider Wealth Secret at InsiderWealthSecret.com

Here's another one for you....in the audio he says "less than 7 clicks away" but on the video it clearly says "9 clicks away." Enjoy:)

Point Click Cash
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Insider Wealth Secret at InsiderWealthSecret.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Here's another one for you....in the audio he says "less than 7 clicks away" but on the video it clearly says "9 clicks away." Enjoy:)

Point Click Cash
    How dare, you Gina. That was a private invite! ;-)

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post