Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Steph Perez - Long Time Scammer but Pretends to Want to "Help" You...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like

    Steph Perez - Long Time Scammer but Pretends to Want to "Help" You...

    Steph Perez: Steph_Perez.jpg

    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/stephnperez


    Steph's been a big earner in a bunch of online scams over the years. In the past few years she's set her sights mainly on the big "100% commission" cash-gifting schemes, like National Wealth Center, Easy 1Up, etc. But I guess she's gotten bored with pitching other people's scams, so she's gone off and created one of her own: Digital Profits U. Basically just another high-ticket cash gifting scheme in my opinion. You pay $1,000 or more for some of her "training", which gives you the right to resell it to others. So you're basically joining a program that teaches you how to get others to join the same program. Same pig, just with different lipstick.

    Steph really has herself brainwashed too. She actually seems to believe she's helping people learn about "digital marketing" and teaching them about "the industry." She presents herself as a true professional. Too bad everything she promotes has turned out to be a scam. Anyways, she sure likes to hear herself talk. If you're totally bored you can check out the HOUR long video she recently posted about her new program. She's even gotten her husband in on the shenanigans now too:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOmB...ature=youtu.be
    How do I know so much about this "industry leader"? I used to BE one: http://www.realscam.com/f29/im-forme...e-amends-5287/

  2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,895
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Steph Perez - Long Time Scammer but Pretends to Want to "Help" You...

    This is just too rich. She wants to show everyone all about digital marketing and she struggles to do a video. Kind of shot yourself in the foot didn't you Steph? Digital Marketing Leader my assets.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Steph Perez - Long Time Scammer but Pretends to Want to "Help" You...

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Rule View Post
    Steph Perez: Steph_Perez.jpg

    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/stephnperez


    Steph's been a big earner in a bunch of online scams over the years. In the past few years she's set her sights mainly on the big "100% commission" cash-gifting schemes, like National Wealth Center, Easy 1Up, etc. But I guess she's gotten bored with pitching other people's scams, so she's gone off and created one of her own: Digital Profits U. Basically just another high-ticket cash gifting scheme in my opinion. You pay $1,000 or more for some of her "training", which gives you the right to resell it to others. So you're basically joining a program that teaches you how to get others to join the same program. Same pig, just with different lipstick.

    Steph really has herself brainwashed too. She actually seems to believe she's helping people learn about "digital marketing" and teaching them about "the industry." She presents herself as a true professional. Too bad everything she promotes has turned out to be a scam. Anyways, she sure likes to hear herself talk. If you're totally bored you can check out the HOUR long video she recently posted about her new program. She's even gotten her husband in on the shenanigans now too:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOmB...ature=youtu.be
    What makes her a scammer? You are only pointing out the kind of programs she promotes??? Sounds more like you simply don't like her choice of opportunity. What has she done wrong?

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Steph Perez - Long Time Scammer but Pretends to Want to "Help" You...

    Quote Originally Posted by therealreal View Post
    What makes her a scammer? You are only pointing out the kind of programs she promotes??? Sounds more like you simply don't like her choice of opportunity. What has she done wrong?
    Are you serious?

    Are you one of those numpties that wants to believe that endless-chain recruitment SCAMS are not illegal?

    What part of -> making commissions selling people SCAMS like "National Wealth Center, Easy 1Up, etc." is SCAMMING do you not understand?

    SD

    .
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Steph Perez - Long Time Scammer but Pretends to Want to "Help" You...

    Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    Are you serious?

    Are you one of those numpties that wants to believe that endless-chain recruitment SCAMS are not illegal?
    What's more important from the consumers' point of view is the fact they are illegal because they are guaranteed to fail AND only around 5% of participants will come out ahead.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •