Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Like Tree1029Likes

Thread: Simon Stepsys

busttheblock is offline Senior Scambuster

Re: Simon Stepsys

WTF are the authorities waiting for....arrest this long time crook once and for all!

littleroundman is offline Administrator

I have no desire to get into a political discussion, BUT, the British public have a right to demand to know just what its' lawmakers and enforcers are doing to protect them from such blatant fraud and fraudsters.

The UK losses from 'net fraud alone must run into the millions
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

So let me get this straight. It is free to join and there is nothing to buy but you will be making millions if you get in now. What possibly could go wrong with a deal like that?
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

HARRISON is offline Senior Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I have no desire to get into a political discussion, BUT, the British public have a right to demand to know just what its' lawmakers and enforcers are doing to protect them from such blatant fraud and fraudsters.

The UK losses from 'net fraud alone must run into the millions
    You'd think so wouldn't you? But a high ranking UK policeman has told me that since there is so much info on the internet about him, people should already know
    to stay away from him. The UK police are few in number and overwhelmed with other crimes, so tackling this s**t is way down on their list of priorities I'm afraid. But I still have high hopes that the Banners Broker receivers will start a clawback action against him.

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

While that may be true for the UK, other countries where he spouts his nonsense to their citizens aren't so lucky. If the UK charged him and he went to prison they would be doing all the other countries a favor. Still I fully understand the why, just don't agree with it. Especially when you have people who could provide them all the information and proof they need to conduct an investigation and get him charged.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster

Uh - oh. Look what - or rather who - has popped up on Simon's FB page....

SS 13 May 2019.jpg

Recognise any names? Mateusz Gudza (schemes various), Paul McCarthy (big in Banners Broker in Ireland was he not?) and one of the "19 others", one Fraser Douther, who I believe was also a serious player in BB a few years ago.

Don't these people EVER give up? They slink away for a while, but eventually pop up again. I'm just wondering what Mark "Stokesy" Stokes is up to these days!

Bestbud is offline Elite Scambuster

"In a bid to continue to entice investment into their illegal unregistered securities investment scheme, Cloud Token has registered itself with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).

Cloud Token has no physical business operations in Australia. Nor is Australia a significant source of investment revenue for the company (Alexa).

Rather Cloud Token is run by scammers in Singapore, who are currently soliciting investment primarily from Japan, the US and Brazil."

https://behindmlm.com/companies/clou...ic/#more-49365

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112