PDA

View Full Version : Apsense. An Adlandpro Tributary Or a New Sewer?

path2prosperity
12-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Bernier and Oakley appear to have moved their Headquatres to Apsense but there are a lot of Adlanders who are noticable by their abssence. Has anybody heard of Adland's "magic Queen award, (http://www.apsense.com/page/adlandpro)" received by Jaz4U

Participating in the community has awarded me recognition that have added to my online credibility, i.e., Person of the Week, Person of the Year, "Network Magic Queen" ~ a special community recognition that has only been awarded once.

AdlandPro has everthing a beginner needs to launch a new start-up and can generate new business for established businesses, ANYWHERE on Earth that has access to the Internet!

You may be also interested in them.
AdlandPro is still Promptly Paying Affiliates
AdlandPro is still paying me to promote my business site as well as offer business tools anyone can use. I just publish the mirror site and offer AdlandPro products and services alongside my bus...

scratchycat
12-27-2011, 05:24 PM
P2P, that was a onetime deal awarded to Jan Green, now Jaz Green. Never did quite understand it. At one time she was very active in ALP but I think/IMO has moved on to Facebook. She is in my friend's list there and is involved in Network Marketing. She posted that some time ago if I am not mistaken since I am not on that page right now.

With RSCAS changing into BogdanFiedur.com, it is noted that many of the reviews come from ApSense. Now who the owners are will take some DD, so I hope we get some help on that one. Thanks for the heads up!!

path2prosperity
12-27-2011, 06:14 PM
P2P, that was a onetime deal awarded to Jan Green, now Jaz Green. Never did quite understand it. At one time she was very active in ALP but I think/IMO has moved on to Facebook. She is in my friend's list there and is involved in Network Marketing. She posted that some time ago if I am not mistaken since I am not on that page right now.

With RSCAS changing into BogdanFiedur.com, it is noted that many of the reviews come from ApSense. Now who the owners are will take some DD, so I hope we get some help on that one. Thanks for the heads up!!

Bernier and Oakley have been opperating from this sewer for ages. Very interesting to find out that the name Bernier's has chosen for his Apsense domains is quality4you

Maurice Bernier (http://www.apsense.com/user/quality4you).

scratchycat
12-28-2011, 09:28 AM
It appears he has not been very active lately, at least from the comments. Was online a couple of days ago. This is what got my attention!

Maurice Bernier Tired of researching!SummaryContacts (38)Testimonials (1)About Me I am a serious online marketer/affiliate business owner who simply enjoys helping and protecting individuals. After 22 years of being online and losing a small fortune to would-be scam artists, I decided to create my own program to show honest people what it really takes to actually make money on line. Without the fear of wondering if they were being ripped off or not.

My mother always said "Respect Your Elders Even If They Are Just 1 Year Older!" I strongly believe that this is being forgotten by way too many these days and plan to do my best to ensure it is not. How?
By helping our seniors to protect their hard earned life savings!

My message to someone who may be reading this and is of a younger generation: "Do something nice for a senior today even if it's for someone you don't know!"

Through my online business "ThePowerOfOneIncome4Life", I am providing over 7 sources of reliable income that have proven track records dating back to almost 20 years.

I refuse to provide my members with fly-by-night schemes and will only introduce proven and well documented sources of income. Our latest introduction fits the bill precisely by providing "Cash Back Advertising" for all who follow the system. Gone are the days where you pay for hits to a website that are just that. Hits!

It's time to get paid for introducing targeted traffic that really works and our "ThePowerOfOneIncome4Life" members deserve their share of it!

Guess he decided to show them what a REAL BIGTIME SCAMMER could do!!

littleroundman
12-28-2011, 09:44 AM
After 22 years of being online and losing a small fortune to would-be scam artists, I decided "if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em" and I decided to create my own scam.....err.....programs

There ya go, Maurie, fixed it for ya.

NOW, perhaps, people might believe you.

Whip
12-28-2011, 10:40 AM
So he's finally admitting frodo bogdan and crew are scam artists?

path2prosperity
12-28-2011, 05:42 PM
Where does one start doing any DD on Apsense? Whois freezes when I try to find out anything. Bernier, Oakley, Keilec and Brenda Krusse have formed some sort of association over there. Kathy Hamilton who forged some sort of relationship with Oakley is also represented and she has almost 1000 Apsense followers.

Rumours as to who owns the place abound and I would be very grateful for some factual information as the amount of garbage which is being pumped in my direction about this community are enough to stall any engine. Could BoggyBoy Fiedur have taken the place over? That is one of the yarns.

laidback
12-28-2011, 06:16 PM
When I did a whois it came back as a Godaddy registration, but the IP resolves to:
Record Type: IP Address

#
# Query terms are ambiguous. The query is assumed to be:
# "n 209.62.3.99"
#
# Use "?" to get help.
#

#
# The following results may also be obtained via:
# http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=209.62.3.99?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&ext=netref2
#

NetRange: 209.62.0.0 - 209.62.127.255
CIDR: 209.62.0.0/17
OriginAS: AS36420, AS30315, AS13749, AS21844, AS13884
NetName: NETBLK-THEPLANET-BLK-EV1-16
NetHandle: NET-209-62-0-0-1
Parent: NET-209-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
RegDate: 2007-03-19
Updated: 2008-02-28
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-209-62-0-0-1

OrgName: ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
OrgId: TPCM
Address: 315 Capitol
Address: Suite 205
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77002
RegDate: 1999-08-31
Updated: 2010-10-13
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/TPCM

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.theplanet.com:4321

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE271-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: The Planet Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-281-714-3560
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@theplanet.com
OrgAbuseRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE271-ARIN

OrgNOCHandle: THEPL-ARIN
OrgNOCName: The Planet NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-281-714-3555
OrgNOCEmail: noc@theplanet.com
OrgNOCRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/THEPL-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: TECHN33-ARIN
OrgTechName: Technical Support
OrgTechPhone: +1-214-782-7800
OrgTechEmail: admins@theplanet.com
OrgTechRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/TECHN33-ARIN

path2prosperity
12-28-2011, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the effort "laidback." It is great to see that there are still gentlemen who help old women across bridges in the RS cyberspace community. My brain cells go "on hold" when I have to think about IT, if a gallant young man is around. I may be a bit retarded when it comes to searches but I have developed a hyper active sense of smell, when it comes to hunting "cyberspace sewer rats."

Apsense stinks of RAT to me. Any help in locating the source of the stench would be deeply appreciated. It could be my neuroticism or BoggyBoy's henchmen could be in control.

laidback
12-28-2011, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the effort "laidback." It is great to see that there are still gentlemen who help old women across bridges in the RS cyberspace community. My brain cells go "on hold" when I have to think about IT, if a gallant young man is around. I may be a bit retarded when it comes to searches but I have developed a hyper active sense of smell, when it comes to hunting "cyberspace sewer rats."

Apsense stinks of RAT to me. Any help in locating the source of the stench would be deeply appreciated. It could be my neuroticism or BoggyBoy's henchmen could be in control.

Whoa! Hold on a sec! I'm not sure I fit any of those categories, "young", "gallant" or "gentleman"...!

scratchycat
12-30-2011, 03:51 PM

What old lady are you referring to, you are as old as you feel!! You don't need any help crossing bridges in any community!! Now you have Laidback feeling like a gentleman, gallant... does he also ride a horse and carry a sword. LOL

ApSense is well-hidden from general public so for now we can watch it.
Take care and stop throwing those computers out the window, your landlord might not like it!! (Just being silly and playing with you!)

path2prosperity
12-30-2011, 05:59 PM
Whoa! Hold on a sec! I'm not sure I fit any of those categories, "young", "gallant" or "gentleman"...!

You have been very helpful when I have asked stupid questions "laidback." We Ancient Brits. who have never set foot on American soil can be a bit insular. I think it was either you or baylee who put me right when I asked "Who is PACER!" I admit it was a stupid question so thanks for not giving me a tongue lashing when you answered.

path2prosperity
12-30-2011, 06:06 PM
ApSense is well-hidden from general public so for now we can watch it.

I am not happy with the place. There is no HELP tag and no way to delete your membership that I can see. The fact that Bernier and less desirable Adlanders are so well represented is enough to tell me thet it is not a business community in which I wish to participate.

laidback
12-31-2011, 11:15 PM
You have been very helpful when I have asked stupid questions "laidback." We Ancient Brits. who have never set foot on American soil can be a bit insular. I think it was either you or baylee who put me right when I asked "Who is PACER!" I admit it was a stupid question so thanks for not giving me a tongue lashing when you answered.

Actually the question wasn't really stupid at all. With the US and especially the US government penchant for acronyms, who can keep track of,PACER, ERISA, OBER,NOAA,NORAD, ad infinitum...!