PDA

View Full Version : Len... he's a wimp

Lisa
06-28-2010, 01:27 PM
He keeps a thread locked so I can't even respond. What a chicken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGb4RLAAqPI&NR=1

Mike!
06-28-2010, 03:01 PM
How about a link? :confused:

Soapboxmom
06-28-2010, 03:18 PM
Ask and ye shall receive! The wimp keeps popping on the closed thread to get the last word. Someone should tell that boy that an admin trumps a Mod or Supermod any day, so he should just take charge even though he isn't that large!

Berryview.com Is an Scam! (http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=129485&page=2)

Soapboxmom

Emet
06-28-2010, 03:19 PM
How about a link? :confused:

I would guess it's this one:

scams - View Single Post - Berryview.com Is an Scam! (http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=940686&postcount=64)

ETA: Wow, SBM. You beat me by a minute. LOL!

MWave
06-28-2010, 03:57 PM
He keeps a thread locked so I can't even respond. What a chicken.

katiescorner locked the thread, not me. But, of course, you knew that.

And you have the entire rest of the Scam.com board to blast away at me. And I'm sure you will.

Len

Soapboxmom
06-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Lenny, you were hired as an admin. Aren't you going to set the standards for that site as the highest ranking member under the owner of course? Don't you need to add your silly introduction letter to the internet and work at home forums as well? You are the big cheese! I thought you and George got all that figured out when you called him. Is he ignoring you just like he does his personal friend Steph? It must be fun being the captain as all the deck hands are organizing a virtual mutiny, huh???

Sopaboxmom

Lisa
06-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Lenny, you were hired as an admin. Aren't you going to set the standards for that site as the highest ranking member under the owner of course? Don't you need to add your silly introduction letter to the internet and work at home forums as well? You are the big cheese! I thought you and George got all that figured out when you called him. Is he ignoring you just like he does his personal friend Steph? It must be fun being the captain as all the deck hands are organizing a virtual mutiny, huh???

Sopaboxmom

Exactly. Can't an admin unlock a thread?? I mean... according to Len he technically outranks everyone on that forum. But no... he keeps it locked so that he doesn't have to face the music and threatens to ban me in any other thread I decide to take him on in. Things need to "stay on topic" even though it's him that's causing the disruption. But don't expect him to take responsibility for that, it's always someone else's fault when it comes to Len.

fastmoney
06-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Exactly. Can't an admin unlock a thread?? I mean... according to Len he technically outranks everyone on that forum. But no... he keeps it locked so that he doesn't have to face the music and threatens to ban me in any other thread I decide to take him on in. Things need to "stay on topic" even though it's him that's causing the disruption. But don't expect him to take responsibility for that, it's always someone else's fault when it comes to Len.

You are 100% correct.. he baited you, then he said well someone else closed the thread, but here let me keep posting why you are wrong and I am right.. I cannot unlock the thread.. Len, it is a button right there that says Unlock... Coward!

Emet
06-28-2010, 04:32 PM
What's even more amusing is that after KC locked the thread, Lennie chimed in with 5 additional posts. Then LM added a post. Seven hours later, Lennie posted again to have the final word.

Soapboxmom
06-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Lenny can do a myriad of things the Mods can't. He could split that thread and separate out his own inane, ridiculous ranting into a new thread, move it and create a new forum with relaxed rules for just such a comical debate. We love watching Lisa kick Lenny butt! You go Girl!!!

Soapboxmom

Porkchop Express
06-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Wow, to re-open threads already closed by a different mod just to get the last word is just cowardly.

And to boot, he managed to piss off 2 or 3 mods in the process, and that's not including having a tizzy with Lady Mod. Congrats dude, you are really making a statement there!

Soapboxmom
06-28-2010, 09:30 PM
Lenny, your Mods have gone completely wild. Even the mild mannered katiescorner is undermining and overruling you. You closed the thread giving yourself the last word and now she is having quite a laugh (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rav9ijyyZk&NR=1) at your expense. Everyone is now free to respond on that thread (http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=129485&page=2)as it is reopened. Hilarious! Where are those spheres, lad?? You have got to assert your authority. Your Admin authority trumps even her Ladyships Supermod status and alleged authority 24/7/365!!!

Soapboxmom

Katiescorner
06-28-2010, 09:42 PM
In all fairness.. there I go again being FAIR.. Len did not have to reopen the thread to respond. A lowly mod can respond without reopening a thread. "I" closed the thread.. he responded but did NOT reopen it which I felt wasn't fair.. So "I" reopened it. If we are going to have a bitch session, lets at least get the facts straight.

Sorry for not giving a formal introduction and just jumping it by the way.. however I have a feeling you all know who I am already.. ;)

Soapboxmom
06-28-2010, 09:46 PM
Many of us know and love you dearly including truly yours here. Lenny.....well. Welcome to our site and may God bless you with Lenny at your long time second home of Scam.com! I hope you will feel very welcome here!

Soapboxmom

Katiescorner
06-28-2010, 10:01 PM
Thanks SBM... I have a feeling I won't last long at scam.com with Len in charge. I have already complained about threads being deleted "magically" in the work at home section where I chose to leave my comments rather than delete the thread. He is throwing his weight around and playing "king". As someone who has been a mod for a fairly long time.. it sucks... I personally would LOVE to see him go up against scambuster. I moderate the site based on scambusters rules and he was the one who made the site what it is/was. People truly believed in what was posted at that time.. they were able to see the good, the bad and the ugly, all in one thread and make a judgement call... That's what I have ALWAYS believed scam.com to be about. The fact that Len wants to DELETE a thread because HE doesn't understand why it's there, just shows how closed minded one person can be.

I know there aren't a lot of Mumbles supporters here but when it comes to that thread.. it's a classic Mumbles thread.. he see's things from a different standpoint. I understand what he is trying to say there.. it's not bad.. it doesn't mean the thread should be deleted... It's simply that he has a different viewpoint AND he should be allowed to express it. That's the whole point of scam.com.. Let him express it and those who disagree can say so. However Len seems to feel that it should just be deleted AND he wants to complain that "that" comment wasn't baiting? Ohhhh I beg to disagree. If he didn't have something to say relating to the thread he should have just remained quiet.. (Have you watched Bambi lately?) NOT baiting? My ass... does he really think everyone there is that naive?

Okay.. Im getting off my soapbox now.. thanks for listening and I appologize for rambling.

Mike!
06-28-2010, 10:17 PM
does he really think everyone there is that naive?

In a word, yes.

Porkchop Express
06-28-2010, 10:39 PM
In all fairness.. there I go again being FAIR.. Len did not have to reopen the thread to respond. A lowly mod can respond without reopening a thread. "I" closed the thread.. he responded but did NOT reopen it which I felt wasn't fair.. So "I" reopened it. If we are going to have a bitch session, lets at least get the facts straight.

Sorry for not giving a formal introduction and just jumping it by the way.. however I have a feeling you all know who I am already.. ;)

Perhaps I should choose better words then.

He didn't reopen it. Instead he posted on a closed thread that only he and other mods can post on giving his last word without a rebuttal (or so he thought). And then you became everyones hero by reopening the thread because he's an idiot and couldn't shut his mouth.

Either way, I commend you for it.

GlimDropper
06-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Thanks for stopping by Katie, you are and always were a class act.

Mwave in the "berry" thread:

I tried to be fair and reasonable, and I tried to work with the other mods on this board. Obviously that's not going to work. From now on I'm going to do what's right, not what appeases the egos of other moderators.

LenNow for as funny as I find that in the "unintentional humor" department, it's drop dead hilarious when you remember one thing.,.... he believes it. :p

Mods at scam.com, my former compatriots, the Lenninator is getting ready to show you what he's really made of. Bring shovels.

Sojustask
06-28-2010, 10:53 PM
Mods at scam.com, my former compatriots, the Lenninator is getting ready to show you what he's really made of. Bring shovels.

Hmmmmmm. I missed that post. That was such the wrong thing for him to say. Katie, I'm not going to interfere, you don't need the help but I will be in your corner.

Katiescorner
06-28-2010, 10:55 PM
Thanks for stopping by Katie, you are and always were a call act

Well why that makes me sound like a call girl.. roflmao... I do thank you... Im afraid I probably just cut my nose off to spite my face.. but I can't stand the idiocy anymore...

Even Einstein had no common sense even though he had a huge IQ.. Plus my nine year old has a higher IQ than what Len is claiming.. Seriously.. I know who the mods are on my forum and what to expect from them.. This is getting insane. and inane

GlimDropper
06-28-2010, 11:25 PM
(First off, Katie I'm sorry about the typo, lol)

WOW, did I ever get out of there at the right time. Here's a confession, before Len was made an admin, I didn't even dislike him, but I thought that George making him an admin was just George's newest way of demonstrating his contempt for all of us. Which I view as rather redundant because all his previous ways of displaying that contempt are all still so very effective. Lady's I hope you can do what we were unable to do, that being getting through to George just exactly how malignant Len is to his forum. Good luck, you will need it.

Katiescorner
06-28-2010, 11:42 PM
If it makes you feel better.. I still have no idea who Len even is.. I've seen his diatribes on other forums and am stunned that he was made an admin at scam.com I have my own theories as to why that was but am not willing to make them public until I have a better idea that they are true. Time will tell...

(First off, Katie I'm sorry about the typo, lol)

WOW, did I ever get out of there at the right time. Here's a confession, before Len was made an admin, I didn't even dislike him, but I thought that George making him an admin was just George's newest way of demonstrating his contempt for all of us. Which I view as rather redundant because all his previous ways of displaying that contempt are all still so very effective. Lady's I hope you can do what we were unable to do, that being getting through to George just exactly how malignant Len is to his forum. Good luck, you will need it.

Lisa
06-29-2010, 12:21 AM
I'm sorry Katie, I had NO idea it would turn into this. Usually he just starts threatening to ban me then I have to lay low for a few days before coming back. It's always rule 8 too... and I don't think I'm violating rule 8 since my complaints are legitimate. But oh well.

Usually you have to give someone enough rope to hang themselves, but it appears he's quite capable of providing his own rope for his noose on that site. He is unbelievable... accusing mods of having an ego problem while stating he's going to take completely over from here on out? Does he even know how utterly stupid he looks??!!

Katiescorner
06-29-2010, 12:45 AM
I do appreciate this Stephanie.. I am hanging myself with every word I write in that thread and know it whole heartedly but in some deep place I am PRAYING that SOMEONE has my back and with most everyone else gone... I am saddened by everything I have to say but I DO have to say it. Simply because it is all the RIGHT thing to say. I truly hate that someone like Len might have the power to ban me from that site after I have been there for so long. When scambuster banned me I had no problem coming back and disagreeing with him and even he found in my favor and much later you found it right to make me a mod. Now to have a perfect stranger come in and possibly take that away is just awful. I could fix it and just keep my mouth shut but that just isn't me.

Hmmmmmm. I missed that post. That was such the wrong thing for him to say. Katie, I'm not going to interfere, you don't need the help but I will be in your corner.

Katiescorner
06-29-2010, 12:46 AM
I meant for "so long" not some long

GlimDropper
06-29-2010, 01:14 AM
Katie, this might sound strange coming from one of the people running a site that bashes Scam.com relentlessly (but I very much hope we grow past that and very soon). I may not have been a mod there as long as you have but I believed in that place and was gratified to be able to play a small part in keeping it running. Len, for as misguided and completely unsuitable for the position he holds, is only a symptom of a much larger and more serious problem (the owner). I lost any faith at all that even if Len were never to log in to that site again, it would ever live up to it's potential. But I want to thank you for taking the stand that you are, I don't know if you guys have any chance of making George see the mess Len's making anymore than there's really any chance to get Len "house broken." I found a different path and am thrilled to be taking it with the people I'm working with but it wasn't long ago that I was loyal to and motivated by what that site should be. I'm glad you're still fighting that good fight.

Sojustask
06-29-2010, 06:14 AM
I do appreciate this Stephanie.. I am hanging myself with every word I write in that thread and know it whole heartedly but in some deep place I am PRAYING that SOMEONE has my back and with most everyone else gone... I am saddened by everything I have to say but I DO have to say it. Simply because it is all the RIGHT thing to say. I truly hate that someone like Len might have the power to ban me from that site after I have been there for so long. When scambuster banned me I had no problem coming back and disagreeing with him and even he found in my favor and much later you found it right to make me a mod. Now to have a perfect stranger come in and possibly take that away is just awful. I could fix it and just keep my mouth shut but that just isn't me.

He can ban you and I can unban you. He doesn't seem to have any more capabilities than a Mod does. He can't block IP's which would have actually been useful. I did write George and asked him why he made someone an Admin in the first place if all he was going to do was nueter him? You can take it to the bank that he's not going to answer that one.

Emet
06-29-2010, 12:56 PM
Wow. What a thoughtful, well written post:
scams - View Single Post - Berryview.com Is NOT a Scam! (http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=940923&postcount=85)

But I'm sure Lennie will be along shortly, in his multi-posting, bloviating style, defending himself with blather and multi-quoting others.

It's not just there, here, the JREF or the MLM forums. It's on multiple other forums and blogs where he has not been blocked or banned.

Tracy Coenen said it well and succinctly:

Poor Len. He lives in an alternate reality.

Unsaved Trash
06-29-2010, 01:15 PM
He can ban you and I can unban you. He doesn't seem to have any more capabilities than a Mod does. He can't block IP's which would have actually been useful. I did write George and asked him why he made someone an Admin in the first place if all he was going to do was nueter him? You can take it to the bank that he's not going to answer that one.

Ah Stephanie, you have no idea of the powers that an ADMIN has. He can ban by IP. He can do just about everything in the ADMIN panel. As a Supermod, you have one more power over a regular mod. One. And that is to be a forum leader in all of the forums. But George made that option available to all of the mods. That leaves you with...ah, nothing. It seems that even your "final word" is no longer.

You might want to actually read the vBulletin information on the website. You may think of yourself as "Your Majesty," but Lenny has the power to not only crush your crown but to ban you by IP, see the traffic, etc. I can post his powers over you if you wish. However, as stated before, he would be wise not to toy with you. You're a lot more heinous than he. I will you give you credit for that. But I know Len. Len is relentless because like you, he will never admit he is wrong.

And BTW, it sure seems to me that you're the one that neutered Len. You get another point for that.

Unsaved Trash
06-29-2010, 01:30 PM

Katie, since you and I actually had very little interaction over there, I applaud your bravery to stand up for what you feel is right and what was and is the right thing to do. That was my dilemma. I did what I thought was moral and ethical. Those are two traits that George does not possess. I always had issues with "Zachary"-George lying his guts out to all of us. When he caved to Len and made him a mod, then either George or Len deleted the Who is Len Clements Anyway thread, that was it for me and I resigned. I made the right decision. I applaud you for standing up for your beliefs. And you are right. Unfortunately, Len will never see that. And George just plain doesn't give a ****.

Lisa
06-29-2010, 01:45 PM
Ah Stephanie, you have no idea of the powers that an ADMIN has. He can ban by IP. He can do just about everything in the ADMIN panel. As a Supermod, you have one more power over a regular mod. One. And that is to be a forum leader in all of the forums. But George made that option available to all of the mods. That leaves you with...ah, nothing. It seems that even your "final word" is no longer.

I'm not super familiar with how the forum works on the back end, but from Len's own admissions it appears that while he was given the title of "Administrator" he actually doesn't have much of the power that goes with the title. He states that he can't do things that he should be capable of doing if he were an admin. I don't know if it's possible for George to do this, but I think George may have given him a title without the powers that come with it. If that's the case... well, I find it incredibly funny.

You might want to actually read the vBulletin information on the website. You may think of yourself as "Your Majesty," but Lenny has the power to not only crush your crown but to ban you by IP, see the traffic, etc. I can post his powers over you if you wish. However, as stated before, he would be wise not to toy with you. You're a lot more heinous than he. I will you give you credit for that. But I know Len. Len is relentless because like you, he will never admit he is wrong.

And BTW, it sure seems to me that you're the one that neutered Len. You get another point for that.

Well... like I said above I'm not familiar with all of the forum back office stuff, but I do think that Len's administrator position is in name only as he appears to not have any powers that regular mods don't already have.

Mike!
06-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Looks like someone deleted your post in the "off topic" section Lisa... Care to guess who? I'm not saying, as I got no way of knowin', but, it stands to reason that it was Clem hisself. No one else would have cared enough, from what I've read so far. Seems Clem can't help himself, it's his nature to piss in anyones Cheerios he can.

GlimDropper
06-29-2010, 02:03 PM

Unsaved, I can't speak in any informed fashion about the differences between the Admin CP in vB versions 3.6.8 and 4.0.4 but my best guess is that they are very similar. When a board owner (or Super Admin) promotes someone to Admin there is a long list of permissions that may or may not be granted. You could if you want set up an admin account so that it really was not much more than a Super Super Mod or you could take your life into your hands and grant some unqualified individual with nearly every permission in the book AND give him limited server access, then hope for the best. Management styles vary.

My point is we can't say for sure what Len's account is configured to let him do and there's really little point in him telling us. It's clear that he doesn't have access to the settings tab, if he did he could fix the various stupid word censorings and he could ban by IP. But there are a lot of other settings than can really screw a board over if they're imprudently applied and it doesn't seem that George is the trusting type. I was only a Super mod here for a few hours and in that time I never attempted to ban another super mod, but I rather suspect I couldn't have done it if I tried. So Len would most likely be ban proof even if he was "only" a Super mod. Be that as it may it is interesting that he was given access to what's most likely a very neutered Admin CP but not trusted enough to do about the only real job the site's needed an active admin to perform (IP bans). The Admin title puts him "in-charge" even if his incompetence is plainly manifest to everyone except the only one who can do anything about it, and that seems to be the only advantage he argued for.

And Emet, as to the post you linked to, H.C. is a punk who's ulterior motives are so clear that the only reason he posted that was because he knew there's zero risk that Len will follow reasonable advice no matter how cautiously worded.

Lisa
06-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Looks like someone deleted your post in the "off topic" section Lisa... Care to guess who? I'm not saying, as I got no way of knowin', but, it stands to reason that it was Clem hisself. No one else would have cared enough, from what I've read so far. Seems Clem can't help himself, it's his nature to piss in anyones Cheerios he can.

I was there when it happened, though I wasn't logged in. I don't think any of the other mods would have deleted it and Zach wasn't online... hmmmm.

Don't worry, it certainly didn't stop me. LOL

Live&Learn
06-29-2010, 02:10 PM

Welcome!

You did the best you could. Len's ego will drive that board into oblivion.

Doc Bunkum
06-29-2010, 02:13 PM
You may think of yourself as "Your Majesty," but Lenny has the power to not only crush your crown but to ban you by IP, see the traffic, etc. I can post his powers over you if you wish. However, as stated before, he would be wise not to toy with you. You're a lot more heinous than he. I will you give you credit for that. But I know Len. Len is relentless because like you, he will never admit he is wrong.

I've never had personal dealings with "Her Majesty", but as I've said before, I like her style.

She's got her urine sprayed all around that forum, and she's not about to give an inch of it up to Lenny or anyone else.

You're right, she's got that little pissant Lenny neutered, only he's not smart enough to realize he's been snookered.

Footnote: A pissant is described by Kurt Vonnegut in his novel, Cat's Cradle, as follows: "A pissant is somebody who thinks he's so damn smart, he can never keep his mouth shut. No matter what anybody says, he's got to argue with it. You say why you like something, and, by God, he'll tell you why you're wrong to like it. A pissant does his best to make you feel like a boob all the time. No matter what you say, he knows better."

Urban Dictionary defines a little more clearly what a pissant is: "A person who existentially resembles a speck of dry **** hanging from an ass hair of a gorilla. esp. when said person realizes this fact and sharply hones his "skill" (i.e. propensity) in the execution of self-serving, smarmy, meaningless, petty vendettas for short term gain, which all results in a net tally of gains which equals to zero."

Unsaved Trash
06-29-2010, 03:12 PM
Unsaved, I can't speak in any informed fashion about the differences between the Admin CP in vB versions 3.6.8 and 4.0.4 but my best guess is that they are very similar. When a board owner (or Super Admin) promotes someone to Admin there is a long list of permissions that may or may not be granted. You could if you want set up an admin account so that it really was not much more than a Super Super Mod or you could take your life into your hands and grant some unqualified individual with nearly every permission in the book AND give him limited server access, then hope for the best. Management styles vary.

My point is we can't say for sure what Len's account is configured to let him do and there's really little point in him telling us. It's clear that he doesn't have access to the settings tab, if he did he could fix the various stupid word censorings and he could ban by IP. But there are a lot of other settings than can really screw a board over if they're imprudently applied and it doesn't seem that George is the trusting type. I was only a Super mod here for a few hours and in that time I never attempted to ban another super mod, but I rather suspect I couldn't have done it if I tried. So Len would most likely be ban proof even if he was "only" a Super mod. Be that as it may it is interesting that he was given access to what's most likely a very neutered Admin CP but not trusted enough to do about the only real job the site's needed an active admin to perform (IP bans). The Admin title puts him "in-charge" even if his incompetence is plainly manifest to everyone except the only one who can do anything about it, and that seems to be the only advantage he argued for.

And Emet, as to the post you linked to, H.C. is a punk who's ulterior motives are so clear that the only reason he posted that was because he knew there's zero risk that Len will follow reasonable advice no matter how cautiously worded.

Thanks for the info. I was under the impression an ADMIN had a lot more power automatically from what I read. For example, Lenny says that he can see the daily posts and traffic. Since you are an ADMIN and would know, I stand corrected. I appreciate the information.

(Len - take note. It won't kill you if you admit you're wrong. I've done it several times. You may have a bruised ego, but with one your size, no one will notice.)

Emet
06-29-2010, 03:23 PM

Speaking as a nominal insider (I posted under the name Hopeful Cynic over there)
Quatloos! • View topic - New Management at Scam.com II (http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5967#p97197)

Okay, then...

GlimDropper
06-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Quatloos! • View topic - New Management at Scam.com II (http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5967#p97197)

Okay, then...

Hey, that doesn't mean H.C. isn't a punk, it just means I'm offering a qualified opinion.

Mike!
06-29-2010, 04:46 PM
Well Clem deleted her first shot at him, she's taking a second one now, see it here: Hey pussy pussy pussy pussy (http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=129638)

But if Clem does what we expect and he deletes it, let me save a bit for your enjoyment here...

lisan23
Senior Member Join Date: Oct 2006

Hey pussy pussy pussy pussy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calling you out for making statements that cause threads to go off topic then blaming others when your own statements cause those threads to go off topic is NOT against the rules as it has got nothing to do with your administration skills. Whether you were an admin or not I'd still be able to call you out on this, your status as an admin makes no difference to the fact that you're a hypocrite.

But I guess you just can't take it... can you? How dare someone legitimately criticize you!

As they say, you go girl!!!
:cool:

Doc Bunkum
06-29-2010, 05:11 PM
That's funny!

Bet that thread title gets George's attention! :D

boomer
06-29-2010, 05:22 PM
That's funny!

That's called cross promotion :)

Unsaved Trash
06-29-2010, 05:22 PM
That's funny!

Alright Bunky, you owe me another keyboard. The tat removal system ruined my first one, now this one.

Lisa
06-29-2010, 06:21 PM
That's funny!

I figured at a minimum it would get a laugh from those who pay attention and know what George does, and it's totally applicable to Len.

Soapboxmom
06-29-2010, 08:17 PM
Lenny the Loser postulated over yonder:

Lisa...

STOP TURNING EVERY THREAD YOU POST IN INTO A BASH LEN THREAD!

This board is NOT ABOUT ME!

Just post something, anything, even remotely close to the topic of the damn thread! That's all I'm asking.

Please stop!.....

The site was down due to a Denial of Service (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack) attack on the server.

This requires access to some sophisticated technical knowledge. SBM's husband is involved in the computer technology industry. SBM's website opened the exact same day this site went down.......

Lisa...

It is so obviously clear at this point that you are trying desperately to get me to ban you so you can play the martyr over on SBM's board. You are deliberately and repeatedly breaking almost every rule of this board. You might as well give up and just go back to, God forbid, actually participating in on-topic discussions because I am not going to ban you. Nor am I going to continue to respond to you, or plead with you to please stop.

I'm just going to do what I should have done from the very beginning – edit or delete your posts that are in violation.

I'm sick of all the personal BS about me and my being made an admin of this board. This board is NOT about me, and I will no longer allow it to be. To be clear, I am by no means saying I am immune to your criticisms. You can disagree with any points I make relevant to the topic, and you can do so in what ever ugly, vile way you wish. I don't expect to be treated any differently than any other poster in this regard. But all these attack posts that are 100% purely designed to trash me on a personal level just because it makes you feel good will no longer be tolerated.

Len

Well, douchebag the gloves are coming off now. You just made basically criminal allegations against my husband without one single shred of evidence. It is not hard to see why you are vilified everywhere you go you delusional scumbag. Have you seen me stalking you on my broomstick you freakin' nut case? You think everything in the universe does revolve around you. Scam.com is now nothing but the Lenny the Loser comedy hour with George, the porn mogul, and Chris and Kerry as other rings' stars in your circus sideshow act.

Bonehead Lenny's rules:

Trolls gain great comfort by never having to be personally accountable for what they say...

That’s the only thing I’m going to try to change. Freedom of speech, arguments, and runaway threads are still allowed, and if you feel using a lot of bad words somehow makes your argument stronger, go for it. This board is for adults. But if you’re going to call a company a scam, or a person a scammer, you better have a reason. And the reason can no longer be that it just makes you feel good. You can state your negative opinion about a company or an individual, too. Just state the reason you formed this opinion, and be prepared to defend your case. The days of making up trash out of thin air to throw at someone just because you don’t like them are over.

Not enough IQ to abide by your own rules, huh, scammer boy? You are making up trash out of thin air yet again yourself. Remember your stated mission was to get the Scam.com threads off of the first page of Google. Well I loved that site and its members unreservedly, but I think it is now time that I aid you in your mission. I will do everything possible to draw traffic away from that site so you have no place to rant and rave like a lunatic. The public must be protected from you, douchebag. You don't need a forum for your nefarious personal agenda of silencing legitimate scambusters who are exposing the very MLM scams you are cheerfully promoting.

You are going to pay a steep price for trying to pursue your agenda there. I have made hamburger meat of every goon that has taken me on and you will be no exception little Lenny!

Soapboxmom

Live&Learn
06-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Lenny the Loser postulated over yonder:

Well, douchebag the gloves are coming off now. You just made basically criminal allegations against my husband without one single shred of evidence. It is not hard to see why you are vilified everywhere you go you delusional scumbag. Have you seen me stalking you on my broomstick you freakin' nut case? You think everything in the universe does revolve around you. Scam.com is now nothing but the Lenny the Loser comedy hour with George, the porn mogul, and Chris and Kerry as other rings' stars in your circus sideshow act.

Bonehead Lenny's rules:

Not enough IQ to abide by your own rules, huh, scammer boy? You are making up trash out of thin air yet again yourself. Remember your stated mission was to get the Scam.com threads off of the first page of Google. Well I loved that site and its members unreservedly, but I think it is now time that I aid you in your mission. I will do everything possible to draw traffic away from that site so you have no place to rant and rave like a lunatic. The public must be protected from you, douchebag. You don't need a forum for your nefarious personal agenda of silencing legitimate scambusters who are exposing the very MLM scams you are cheerfully promoting.

You are going to pay a steep price for trying to pursue your agenda there. I have made hamburger meat of every goon that has taken me on and you will be no exception little Lenny!

Soapboxmom

He's not worth fighting. He will destroy that board all by himself.

Just my two cents.

Live&Learn
06-29-2010, 08:36 PM
He's just trolling you. Ignore him.

GlimDropper
06-29-2010, 08:48 PM
And for the record, this forum came online the 14th of this month, got the server logs to prove it. Yea I was taking my time learning how to set things up. But the Second day scam was down last week we decided finish the smaller issues on the fly and open the doors here. Len is posting out of his ass, again.

http://serve.mysmiley.net/fighting/fighting0024.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-character-smileys.php)

Unsaved Trash
06-29-2010, 08:52 PM
He will destroy that board all by himself.

Just my two cents.

"Will" destroy? That has already been done. And he pretty much did it with the deletions of threads, threatening the members, then banning quite a few.

Soapboxmom
06-29-2010, 08:53 PM
And by the way, if you feel you or your company has been libeled or defamed within this forum, before you have your attorney fire off a letter to the owner of this board, contact me first! Thanks.

Now, let’s go expose some scams!

Len Clements

I thought Lenny the Loser was the litigation avoidance department. George is in for a surprise.

Nevada

Nevada makes it a “gross misdemeanor” to libel the living through publication of material that would expose them to ridicule, or to “blacken the memory of the dead.” Nev. Rev. Stat. § 200.510. Similarly, it is a misdemeanor to furnish libelous information to a newspaper or other publication. Id. at 200.550. There is no "intent" requirement, but there is a defense if the information was true and published “for good motive and justifiable ends.” Id. at 200.510
“Any method by which matter charged as libelous may be communicated to another shall be deemed a publication thereof.” Id. at 200.520.
Editors and proprietors of published material may be held liable, but an editor or proprietor may escape guilt by proving “that the matter complained of was published without his knowledge or fault and against his wishes by another who had no authority from him to make such publication, and was retracted by him as soon as known with an equal degree of publicity.” Id. at 200.530.
Nevada law makes it a “gross misdemeanor” either to threaten to libel somebody, or to solicit personal gain in return for not libeling somebody. Id. at 200.560.

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
06-29-2010, 09:01 PM
I guess I should tell the little wimp that RS is our dashing and debonair owner. RS, bless his heart, brought me onboard first and asked me to admin. So, this wonderful place is not mine technically, but everything I do here is very much a labor of love. This site means the world to me. Lenny and his cesspool have got to be run out of Dodge! Oh, does anyone hear something happening on the Scam.com Titanic (http://www.prankcallsunlimited.com/freesound2/toiletflush.wav)?

Soapboxmom

GlimDropper
06-29-2010, 09:16 PM
He technically did not draw a conclusion, he made four independent statements of fact. He did so in a way that invites a conclusion but it's arguable if he himself drew it. I don't know exactly where the law makes the distinction but it isn't like Len has anything worth suing his pimpled, low rent ass for to begin with. I am sure however if anyone but him had posted a similarly baseless and potentially actionable libel against, say any MLM company, he'd go ballistic. But it isn't like we didn't know the scum bag was a hypocrite long before this.

Soapboxmom
06-29-2010, 10:07 PM
http://www.realscam.com/f22/len-hes-wimp-96/index2.html#post1029

The hilarious part is that libel law is a criminal statute, so the DA and not little ol Mom here could be his problem if he isn't careful. LOL!!!

firstamendmentcenter.org: analysis (http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/analysis.aspx?id=17263)

Soapboxmom

Sojustask
06-29-2010, 10:24 PM
He's not worth fighting. He will destroy that board all by himself.

Just my two cents.

Couldn't she block him from coming here and destroying this one?

littleroundman
06-29-2010, 10:33 PM
The site was down due to a Denial of Service (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack) attack on the server.

This requires access to some sophisticated technical knowledge. SBM's husband is involved in the computer technology industry. SBM's website opened the exact same day this site went down.......

Err, no, Clueless.

In fact most of the DDOS attacks on this end of the 'net are the work of teenaged geeks and are carried out on a "for hire" basis.

Just zip on over to IRC and put out a few feelers and you'll be able to hire as many "warbots" as you like for under $100.

Well, maybe not "you" but any normal person could do it in next to no time.

As for anyone engaging in legal action or having Clueless banned, might I suggest this would be entirely the wrong course of action to take.

IM(very)HO it would be of far more benefit to actually ENCOURAGE Clements to continue with his current course of action.

There seems to be that extra amount of satisfaction to be had as one watches ones' target destroy him or herself without the need to become involved.

Clements behaviour reminds me of the Australian legend of the "Great Australian Hoop Snake"

Ignored and disliked by its' peers, yet so convinced of its' own importance, this legendary creature decided to prove its' superiority and embarked on the task of capturing its' own tail.

It spent countless hours spinning 'round and 'round in ever decreasing circles until the inevitable happened and the snake disappeared up its' own anal pore.

Don't forget to wave goodbye when it happens, Lenny.

Soapboxmom
06-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Lenny,

Where are you lad? Are you parked out on you roof waiting for my flyby on the ol' broomstick? You know you have some scammer buddies that are having the same problems you are with their delusions getting the best of them. One poor sap declared I made up the court papers I post, but the best are still those stalking allegations. No doubt those are based on the sighting of me on the ol' stick. Maybe we should be discussing the aerodynamics of the magic wands you were so anxious to test. No doubt the folks here and those back at your old haunt JREF would love to assist you in such earth shattering adventures in discovery. Should I drop a pizza on the roof for you lad at your luxury mansion there, or should I just drop your mansion on you???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Leb83bRkXDg
LOL!!!!!

Soapboxmom

Mike!
06-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Well, she's tried twice, and two times the unfair umpire has struck her down. :RpS_thumbdn:
Not with words, oh no, but with the lone superpower he has in his toolbelt. :judge:
So, she steps up a third time... :RpS_mad:

The rules of this forum... (http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=129650)

Will he take the debait?:RpS_lol:
Or will this be strike three for the all powerful Clem?:RpS_cursing:

Seriously?
06-30-2010, 02:12 PM
Couldn't she block him from coming here and destroying this one?

Oh, most likely. But at this point, he's providing comic relief. I think I can say pretty confidently that everyone here is waiting with baited breath to see if MWave is going to show up, again, and put his foot in his mouth by being just so unbelievably clueless as to how he comes across.

Soapboxmom
06-30-2010, 03:15 PM
06-30-2010, 10:46 AM
MWave
Administrator Join Date: Oct 2008

Re: The rules of this forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lisa, I've tried responding to your personal attacks, I've tried ignoring you, and now I've even tried reasoning with you by private PM. Nothing works. I know you are trying so, so hard to get me to ban you so you can show off your new badge of honor over at SBM's cesspool that's she's forming, but you're not going to get your wish.

So tell you what... you can use this thread to vent all of your hatred and venom towards me. Go nuts. Smear this thread up all you want. Just keep it in this thread.

And BTW, to all the trolls who just started to salivate as they read that, this only applies to Lisa.

Have fun.

Len
Gee whiz, boy, do you call every place you have visited and made a horse's rear end out of yourself on a "cesspool" I think the only element that these many alleged "cesspools" have in common is the fact you are posting on them. Are you watching for my wand... er broomstick overhead still?

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
06-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Lenny,

Shouldn't you be on your admin panel at your own "cesspool." The readership is down by around 70% I would bet and the # of posts has dropped by about 90% I imagine. Isn't your porn mogul owner that you are in bed with going to be thrilled with those stats. I am very familiar with the admin panel by the way. Did you zap away the ads, boy?

About the only topic of discussion over there is little Lenny himself. Anyone left over there that posts in a forum other than the political forum is just yanking the boys chain all over the place. He is going to require years of therapy after his stint ove there. No doubt her ladyship will finish him off soon!

Soapboxmom

Doc Bunkum
06-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Lenny,

Isn't your porn mogul owner that you are in bed with going to be thrilled with those stats?

Soapboxmom

I take it you're referring to George Dranichak, the owner of scam.com?

The guy that posts all over the internet under a variety of names?

Such as: posted by SexBrowsing For Women

Where he advertises scam.com on his blog: Scam.com Link Page

SexBrowsing For Women - Like shopping for Sex (http://sexbrowsing-for-women.blogspot.com/2005_06_27_archive.html)

I take it you give tacit approval to George for the way he denigrates women, do you Lenny?

I mean, after all, he's your "boss" and you're working to improve his forum, which in turn drives more revenue into his pockets.

Nothing wrong with what George does for a living, is there Lenny?

As long as you get back at your detractors, what else matters.

Lisa
06-30-2010, 04:22 PM
So I'm going to post a full version of the PM's Len and I exchanged here. I can't post them on scam because it would violate the rules since I was critical of his job as an admin.

Originally Posted by lisan23
I've twice now started posts that DO NOT violate the rules calling you out for taking threads off topic then blaming others and you've deleted both of them without just cause. Neither one of the original thread starters violated the rules since calling you out on that has NOTHING to do with you being an administrator.

Give me an explanation as to why you're not willing to publicly address my valid complaints against you.

Originally Posted by MWave

If you are still not clear on what the rules are as they pertain to taking a thread "off topic" I'll try to help you. They are EXACTLY THE SAME AS THEY ALWAYS WERE! If you're overall post is on topic, you - and ME! - are allowed to throw in a superfluous comment that might be unrelated to the topic. You don't have to make every single word ofevery post precisely on topic. That would be kind of silly, wouldn't it? However, if your entire post is off topic, then that might be a violation. The exception would be if I make an entirely off topic post and you then respond to it. In that case I would be the rule violator, not you.

So, to be clear, if SOMEONE ELSE makes an off topic post that is directed at me, and then I respond to it, the FIRST post is the one that took the thread off topic, not the SECOND one.

I don't know why you suddenly became obsessed with attacking me, Lisa, but Scam.com is about exposing scams, not petty grudges. Get over it and move on. There are a myriad of things for you to argue about on Scam.com besides whether or not I take threads off topic.

Now please, can we have a truce? Will you please go back to doing what ever it was you did before I got here?

Len

Me starting a thread in the Chat Here section about you making statements causing threads to go off topic then blaming others is not going off topic on someone else's thread nor is it in violation of any of the rules. Yet you've deleted 2 of the posts about that very subject now. Peregrine was allowed to not only call me out in the political section, but then further call me out in the chat here section. People on this site are ABSOLUTELY allowed to call one another out in the chat here section, which I did while completely abiding by the rules. You deleted my posts with absolutely NO valid reason. I asked you in PM to provide me with a reason WHY you were deleting my posts that were NOT rule violations and you haven't given me any reasons at all.

You want a truce? Then resign as an admin. The reason I have a problem with you being an admin is because you haven't earned your stripes on this site. You haven't been here nearly as long as so many other mods and members and you didn't earn the position you were given. So as long as you are an admin you will get ZERO respect from me in regards to your position. You didn't earn it and you don't deserve it.

Maybe... just maybe I would've considered a truce before I saw how you treated Katie, but now? Not a chance in hell. She has ALWAYS been one of the nicest and sweetest posters on this site. Yet the way you talked to her because she disagreed with you? Does it make you feel like a stronger man to tell a woman online that you have the ***** to do whatever you want despite her? Ya... you're tough **** Len.

Originally Posted by MWave
Katie attacked ME first! We were having a perfectly fine, albeit spirited debate until SHE made it personal in posts #56 and #62. I've never taken a thread off topic! I've responded to off-topic attacks against me! Nothing you're saying is actually happening!

I tried to be reasonable. But you are a freaking nut job. I'm going to continue to participate in the discussion on this board, and if you want to argue with me over the points I make that's fine. But your rampage of hatred and personal attacks are over. Post them all you want. They will be deleted. We're done.

Len

AGAIN - pointing out where you take threads off topic then blame others for being off topic in those same threads is NOT a personal attack, regardless of that personal attacks are not a violation of the rules. So please provide me with a legitimate reason why I can't call you names? It's not against the rules and I don't have to like you. Are you creating your own new rules that you're going to enforce? If so, I think you should make the rest of the board aware of it. Oh, and are you going to go through and delete all your posts where you personally attacked someone? Or how about post #46 in the berryview thread which is an actual violation of the rules (criticizing a moderator on the forum)?

Oh wait, that's right. Because George decided to give you the title admin (however from all the admissions of what you can't do it's now clear to everyone that you have no more ***** than moderators, you just have a fancy name to go with it) YOU don't have to follow the rules anymore.

Emet
06-30-2010, 05:02 PM
the FIRST post is the one that took the thread off topic, not the SECOND one.
Who's on first? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M)

Katiescorner
06-30-2010, 05:55 PM
OMG! What a flippin egomaniacal chicken **** he is! After reading those pm's I went back and checked those two posts.... guess what? he EDITED #56 and took out the line where I was proving he had started the whole mess. #62? That post was for MUMBLES and there is nothing personal that I could imagine him taking offense at..

Emet
06-30-2010, 06:10 PM
OMG! What a flippin egomaniacal chicken **** he is! After reading those pm's I went back and checked those two posts.... guess what? he EDITED #56 and took out the line where I was proving he had started the whole mess. #62? That post was for MUMBLES and there is nothing personal that I could imagine him taking offense at..

Which it is why it is a losing battle to have a forum discussion with someone who can do that, and not worth it, IMO.
At least the JREF forums are preserved forever. (As well as the MLM forum rant, which was preserved before it was deleted.)

Katiescorner
06-30-2010, 06:25 PM
I have to confess.. I've often heard the Len/Chris Doyle are two peas in a pod but hadn't seen it with my own two eyes until today.

We are going to need another thread just for his idiocy!

Originally Posted by Bruceinvt View Post
It is NOT right to change thread titles as one sees fit UNLESS it is changed by the original poster. That's it Chris. It is not right. Just because Big Brother can do no wrong in your eyes many of us feel differently. You are coming off as a bloody sycophant as you follow your fearless leader around scam.com.

Chris Doyles response:
]Of course its right, when a statement is made about someone that is blatantly wrong. Its like me posting on here that ''Bruce is a murderer''. When its quickly proven that you are not, you would want that removed, I know I would.

By saying a company is a scam, you are saying that its defrauding someone. That has to be removed/changed if they are not.

Of course we could have avoided all this, by the OP using the title ''Is Berryview a scam?''. Thats not making a statement that it is or it isnt.

GlimDropper
06-30-2010, 06:32 PM
The scary thing is, when traffic does pick up over there Len will need some mods he's on the same page with. At least Kerry will be able to show Chris where they keep the ban hammer. :judge:

Ernie Onslow
06-30-2010, 06:39 PM
I have to confess.. I've often heard the Len/Chris Doyle are two peas in a pod but hadn't seen it with my own two eyes until today.

They seem to me to be about as obnoxious, unpleasant and dishonest as each other, but there are differences, too: in my judgement Doyle really is as stupid as he seems, whereas Lenny's actually a reasonably intelligent guy - albeit a complete bullshitter - just doing some very stupid things recently. One of my theories is that he may just be hell-bent on damaging his now-awful reputation still further in some kind of twisted attempt to salvage it. His behavior's really hard to understand, anyway, but one way or another, given what's going on in so many different forums at the moment, it certainly looks like "game over" for Lenny as far as any online career as an "MLM consultant" is concerned, doesn't it? Which a great shame in a way: sad in principle to see someone on tilt to such an extent. Just my opinion.

Emet
06-30-2010, 06:47 PM
Lenny's actually a reasonably intelligent guy

Would you care to further explain that statement? I'm actually being serious, why do you draw that conclusion.?

just doing some very stupid things recently.

Actually, he's been doing the same thing over and over and over and over for years.

BTW, Welcome, Ernie!

Unsaved Trash
06-30-2010, 06:47 PM
Katie - I feel your pain. When Lenny changed the title of the Berryview thread, that shows his total lack of integrity. You have an option. I suggest you exercise it. Leave him stranded. You could always return once he's removed (and trust me, he will be).

Soapboxmom
06-30-2010, 06:49 PM
Hmmmmm. Is that just a tilt or a flush (http://www.prankcallsunlimited.com/freesound2/toiletflush.wav) for that MLM "court certified expert" / MLM guru career????

Soapboxmom

nomaxim
06-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Copied this for Katie, It's a screen shot of Post #56 (http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=940606&postcount=56) in which she just noticed something at the bottom.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z149/Oolam/Katie.jpg

It says,
Last edited by MWave : 06-28-2010 at 12:59 AM.

Live&Learn
06-30-2010, 08:04 PM
Which it is why it is a losing battle to have a forum discussion with someone who can do that, and not worth it, IMO.
At least the JREF forums are preserved forever. (As well as the MLM forum rant, which was preserved before it was deleted.)

Do you have his rant about SCAM.com? I'd like to see that again.

Katiescorner
06-30-2010, 08:06 PM
Thanks Nomaxim.. Glim noticed I was off track slightly.. I thought he had taken out my quote. What he actually removed was the last line where I was talking about being able to buy your way into Mensa. HOWEVER.. it was also noticed that he quoted me before he removed that line.

The point remains the same... he should not have edited any part of my post especially something like that.. it had nothing to do with him. Who wants to bet that he will come back claiming I was "hurting" Mensas reputation by stating that and this is why he removed it? Since he reads this I really shouldn't be giving him a way out but I bet that's what he claims.

Live&Learn
06-30-2010, 08:07 PM
So I'm going to post a full version of the PM's Len and I exchanged here. I can't post them on scam because it would violate the rules since I was critical of his job as an admin.

Originally Posted by lisan23
I've twice now started posts that DO NOT violate the rules calling you out for taking threads off topic then blaming others and you've deleted both of them without just cause. Neither one of the original thread starters violated the rules since calling you out on that has NOTHING to do with you being an administrator.

Give me an explanation as to why you're not willing to publicly address my valid complaints against you.

Me starting a thread in the Chat Here section about you making statements causing threads to go off topic then blaming others is not going off topic on someone else's thread nor is it in violation of any of the rules. Yet you've deleted 2 of the posts about that very subject now. Peregrine was allowed to not only call me out in the political section, but then further call me out in the chat here section. People on this site are ABSOLUTELY allowed to call one another out in the chat here section, which I did while completely abiding by the rules. You deleted my posts with absolutely NO valid reason. I asked you in PM to provide me with a reason WHY you were deleting my posts that were NOT rule violations and you haven't given me any reasons at all.

You want a truce? Then resign as an admin. The reason I have a problem with you being an admin is because you haven't earned your stripes on this site. You haven't been here nearly as long as so many other mods and members and you didn't earn the position you were given. So as long as you are an admin you will get ZERO respect from me in regards to your position. You didn't earn it and you don't deserve it.

Maybe... just maybe I would've considered a truce before I saw how you treated Katie, but now? Not a chance in hell. She has ALWAYS been one of the nicest and sweetest posters on this site. Yet the way you talked to her because she disagreed with you? Does it make you feel like a stronger man to tell a woman online that you have the ***** to do whatever you want despite her? Ya... you're tough **** Len.

AGAIN - pointing out where you take threads off topic then blame others for being off topic in those same threads is NOT a personal attack, regardless of that personal attacks are not a violation of the rules. So please provide me with a legitimate reason why I can't call you names? It's not against the rules and I don't have to like you. Are you creating your own new rules that you're going to enforce? If so, I think you should make the rest of the board aware of it. Oh, and are you going to go through and delete all your posts where you personally attacked someone? Or how about post #46 in the berryview thread which is an actual violation of the rules (criticizing a moderator on the forum)?

Oh wait, that's right. Because George decided to give you the title admin (however from all the admissions of what you can't do it's now clear to everyone that you have no more ***** than moderators, you just have a fancy name to go with it) YOU don't have to follow the rules anymore.

Now there's an idea I can back!!!

Live&Learn
06-30-2010, 08:09 PM
Thanks Nomaxim.. Glim noticed I was off track slightly.. I thought he had taken out my quote. What he actually removed was the last line where I was talking about being able to buy your way into Mensa. HOWEVER.. it was also noticed that he quoted me before he removed that line.

The point remains the same... he should not have edited any part of my post especially something like that.. it had nothing to do with him. Who wants to bet that he will come back claiming I was "hurting" Mensas reputation by stating that and this is why he removed it? Since he reads this I really shouldn't be giving him a way out but I bet that's what he claims.

Then he's wrong, again. LENNY is the one who's hurting the reputation of Mensa.

Emet
06-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Do you have his rant about SCAM.com? I'd like to see that again.

Do you mean this one? It was on a nice document and really easy to read, but has been deleted.

Scribd (http://www.scribd.com/deleted/31647109)

This is a little harder to read:

Len Clements Whineyfesto (http://mysite.verizon.net/resurlf0/advantageconferencestruth/id51.html)

Katiescorner
06-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Good grief! This is the same stuff that is all over the internet about him. Can he name ONE forum where he is actually a well respected member? Too funny that right after this was posted, he shows online at that forum

Unsaved Trash
06-30-2010, 08:41 PM
Good grief! This is the same stuff that is all over the internet about him. Can he name ONE forum where he is actually a well respected member? Too funny that right after this was posted, he shows online at that forum

To answer your question, no, he is not respected in any forum. Not on the MLM.com forum either. They have deleted his threads and posts. Why? Because he's a dickhead. He's nothing more than a "MLM Forum Board Whore Extraordinaire." He's on hundreds of boards and blogs. Just Google his name or MWave or MarketWave. Oh, and Katie, while you're doing a Google search, be sure and do this one - GeoGuerilla. I think you'll be more than amused at that one.

Emet
06-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Katie: In case you missed this:
JREF Forum - View Single Post - "Amega Wand" Chrystal/Mineral healing scam (http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php?p=5960066&postcount=271)

It goes on for pages, even after Lennie ran away with his tail between his legs.

Katiescorner
06-30-2010, 09:36 PM
I started to open one on the GeoGuerilla... luckily I noticed the title of the thread before I opened it.... I have a kiddo in the room here.. eek. Years ago there was mention of Georges other endeavors. While it's not a business I want to run, I have nothing against others doing it. My only real wish is that there were more controls than "click here if you are over 18 and here if you aren't".

Why? I tried to use the parental control feature on my nine year olds computer just yesterday.. She couldn't open google with it on... Im sure I will find a more effective way but it would be nice if these website owners themselves took care to keep the kiddos out.

To answer your question, no, he is not respected in any forum. Not on the MLM.com forum either. They have deleted his threads and posts. Why? Because he's a dickhead. He's nothing more than a "MLM Forum Board Whore Extradordinaire." He's on hundreds of boards and blogs. Just Google his name or MWave or MarketWave. Oh, and Katie, while you're doing a Google search, be sure and do this one - GeoGuerilla. I think you'll be more than amused at that one.

fastmoney
06-30-2010, 09:54 PM
I just had 5 of my posts today, that I took the time and effort deleted by this fool...

Can you post a pole on scam.com?

Mike!
06-30-2010, 10:02 PM
I just had 5 of my posts today, that I took the time and effort deleted by this fool...

Can you post a pole on scam.com?

Why yes, yes you can. Here's one I ran a few weeks ago... Back then, only a few knew what was going on of course, but it was still very telling. A new poll might just be in order.
(Note to UnSavedT, I don't feel quite as dumb now.:RpS_wink:)

How do you like the "New and Improved" SCAM.COM? (http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=129181)

:judge:
:RpS_cursing:

fastmoney
06-30-2010, 10:12 PM
Hey I just put up a pole, my first one neat...

Emet
06-30-2010, 10:17 PM
New poll posted:
Is Len Clements the mlm Expert a Fool (http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=129658)

Vote before it's deleted.

ETA: Sorry, fast money--didn't see your post here.

fastmoney
06-30-2010, 10:19 PM
I thought pole looked wrong.. Poll.. aww!!

Soapboxmom
06-30-2010, 10:31 PM
Lenny could be the first contestant on our new MLM Gong show. What will he get for his admin and proMLM antics....could it be the Gong (http://www.prankcallsunlimited.com/freesound2/gong.wav)???

Soapboxmom

fastmoney
06-30-2010, 10:37 PM
My "Poll" was deleted.. It was 5 to 0.. That Len is a fool.. Oh well somebody didn't like what they were seeing...

Unsaved Trash
06-30-2010, 10:43 PM
My "Poll" was deleted.. It was 5 to 0.. That Len is a fool.. Oh well somebody didn't like what they were seeing...

Then I guess that means that I lost who is/was worse. He just can't face the truth, so he deletes it...and everything else.

Tell you what Len, you start a poll and ask the members who is worse, you or me. I was a mod for two years and never racked up as many criticisms as you have in one week.

fastmoney
06-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Then I guess that means that I lost who is/was worse. He just can't face the truth, so he deletes it...and everything else.

I did not know that.. You would win hands down.. I seriously think the mods over there should put up a thread that says simple, Should Len stay an admin or not.. and let the members decide.. I would bet he would get three for him to stay, You wanna guess who?

Him deleting 5 of my posts and my new thread is just the last straw.. He is a fool..

Lisa
06-30-2010, 10:57 PM
Don't let him get to you fastmoney. Take pride in knowing that you got under his skin to the point where he couldn't even handle reading what you wrote. He had to delete your posts because he couldn't handle them, just like so many others. At least he didn't edit them for you.

Emet
06-30-2010, 11:03 PM
He is a fool..

Lennie suffers from one or more personality disorders.
DSM classifies them on Axis II. Here's the List (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_disorder).
Take your pick(s).

Emet and Associates, LLC
We get to the nuts and dbolts of the issue

fastmoney
06-30-2010, 11:05 PM
He is not under my skin.. It is like the fight at the playgoround where the 300 pound kid says he is going to beat up the 120 pound kid..

Len is a big man with his mod powers, take that away he is just another scamming broke ass fool..

I think most mods on scam are just about up to their breaking point about now.. Old zach is going to have to do something....

Lisa
06-30-2010, 11:18 PM
No, you got under his skin. Definitely not the other way around.

Unsaved Trash
06-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Should you like to have a real chuckle, go over to scam.com, click on his name, then Find all posts by MWave. Count how many are on topic in the past month regarding MLM or any scam. It's currently running about 1 regarding MLM, 74 arguing and defending himself. I see that he just started to post again, so those figures will change rapidly. Not the one regarding MLM or scams, the other ones. And his mission was?

Unsaved Trash
06-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Holy bejeezus, Len actually just posted this line in his latest rant:

And I'm certainly not going to quit because less than 1% of this board wants me to.
scams - View Single Post - Berryview.com Is NOT a Scam! (http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=941478&postcount=175)

1%? Now that is delusional.

GlimDropper
07-01-2010, 09:22 AM
As I type this, Len is once again banned from scam.com. If this is permanent then the porn prince did something right.

From the view banned users page on the mod panel over at scam:

MWave Zachary 07-01-2010 Permanent Never Forever [Lift Ban]

No reason for ban entered. It can be reversed but if George is smart he'll block Len's phone number.

jebaroo
07-01-2010, 09:41 AM
As I type this, Len is once again banned from scam.com. If this is permanent then the porn prince did something right.

From the view banned users page on the mod panel over at scam:

No reason for ban entered. It can be reversed but if George is smart he'll block Len's phone number.

not listed as an administrator either

Soapboxmom
07-01-2010, 09:42 AM
Well, score one for the good guys. I tried numerous times to politely and respectfully approach the owner about a number of concerns including Lenny. I predicted Lenny would get the boot. Unfortunately, the site is now a virtual has been. Those poor folks are left with the less than forthcoming and vindictive LM who was instrumental in tearing that site apart since her return in 2009. I hope all the fine members there will find this to be a welcoming new home!

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
07-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Mwave / Lenny dear,

I won't ban you here dear. I find you incredibly amusing!

Soapboxmom

fastmoney
07-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Has Len logged on today?

Just a thought.. To really think we came away with something.. we should make Len an admin here..

Live&Learn
07-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Mwave / Lenny dear,

I won't ban you here dear. I find you incredibly amusing!

Soapboxmom

This board is probably his last chance!

He got laughed off the JREF board, he got banned from scam.com, and he doesn't seem to be welcome at MLM.com anymore. What a track record.

Whip
07-01-2010, 10:41 AM
He really never says anything of any value...is he really needed here?
Let him live in his anonymity alone.

Soapboxmom
07-01-2010, 10:55 AM
He really never says anything of any value...is he really needed here?
Let him live in his anonymity alone.

Awwwww, I need someone to beat up on now and then and Lenny is most amusing. I am still waiting for more on those legal vindications of USANA he claimed. I don't think China not acting, the SEC here not acting and a judge ruling a stock suit involving USANA didn't meet the higher standard for pleadings are actually vindications. I hope Lenny can clear all that up for me.

Soapboxmom

Wizzard7
07-01-2010, 11:17 AM
I have little knowledge of this person, other than the one website that I looked at for 10 seconds; this was long enough for me to determine the guy is a crook, this judgment being made solely by visual clues from the picture and the long list of the self-glorifying list of all his accomplishments. It seems these are always the types who promote scams and stuff, they are so full of stuff that it's not humorous.

It never ceases to amaze me how people fall for these folks and their banter. But then, P.T. Barnum seems to have been right...

Ernie Onslow
07-01-2010, 11:42 AM
BTW, Welcome, Ernie!

Thanks very much.

And many thanks to Soapboxmom and associates for kindly providing this great and welcome forum!

Would you care to further explain that statement? I'm actually being serious, why do you draw that conclusion.?

Hard to put into words. I actually think Lenny's not unintelligent at all, just kind of somehow "out of focus" and "misapplied" and egotistical enough not to be able to understand at all how he's coming across and what others think of him, some of the time. He's clearly not a total imbecile like Doyle, though.

Don't get me wrong: I dislike him intensely and wouldn't want to go out for a drink with him, under any circumstances (in complete contrast to, for example, Kerry Hein who's obviously a nice enough and perfectly friendly guy who's just chosen his online friends extremely unwisely, for whatever reasons).

Actually, he's been doing the same thing over and over and over and over for years.

Ah, has he really? Fair enough - I didn't know this. I'm slightly surprised then, I admit, that he's still taking people in at all - he does seem to have done himself an enormous amount of damage over the last 6 months, though, doesn't he? Hard to imagine that anyone could be like that long term and still be respected or taken seriously anywhere at all?

I know he'd had previous litigation against MLM companies he'd formerly been associated with before anyway, but look at it this way: if you were setting up an MLM company tomorrow, you wouldn't want the company associated with him in any way, would you? But the Yoli people, a year ago, presumably regarded a public association with him as an asset rather than as a liability? Surely nobody doing even the tiniest bit of research would make such a mistake now? Half the time he says anything anywhere, the words "shoot", "yourself" and "foot" leap immediately to mind, don't they?

But I don't doubt he'd do well on an IQ test.

Strange.

fastmoney
07-01-2010, 12:02 PM
He did so much damage to Yoli.. Because he would not shut up.. Had he just shut up..?

Anyone who thinks differently is stupid and ignorant..

He cost Yoli 1000's of members..

Ernie Onslow
07-01-2010, 01:30 PM
He did so much damage to Yoli.. Because he would not shut up.. Had he just shut up..?

Sure. It could all have been a totally different story.

Still, by briefly becoming an admin of scam.com and abusing his authority there for personal benefit, he did manage to remove a lot of the evidence of that.

fastmoney
07-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Well, the damage was done.. If I was the leaders of Yoli I would of set Len straight..

They had a good idea and momentum.. Just not very bright not nipping Len in the beginning..

Please understand I have been in biz long enough to know that Len was not the deciding factor on why Yoli isn't working.. It was price.. It just didn't help... People Google.. That's what they do..

Soapboxmom
07-02-2010, 08:00 AM
Re: Our beloved Len Clements given Adminstrator rights on Scam.com

1-Jul-10 11:01 am

Numedguy1,

You wrote "Was Len involved in a company in Utah that was selling mud as a nutrition supplement?"

I believe you are referring to ZENZA.

You wrote "Are there just no laws that stop these MLM Scams?"

There are laws that stop MLM scams. "Unfair or Deceptive Trade Acts or Practices" is what it is called.

MLM's claim they are not a pyramid scheme because they offer a product or service. However, the mathematical outcome is the same. Over 90% of participants will never make a profit no matter how hard everyone tries to sell the product or service. This is due to the silly rules built into the compensation plans like in USANA's. Even more devastating is the fact that MLM pyramid schemes result in about 99% of participants losing money where a productless pyramid scheme results in 88% to 90% losing.

Why have these scams been allowed to continue recruiting more victims? Well, the Direct Selling Association (DSA) has billions of dollars behind their back supporting MLMs. The DSA lobbies to have relaxed rules for MLMs. Example: MLMs are currently exempt from the newly proposed "Business Opportunity Rule" which would have required MLMs to fully disclose their distributor failure rates and dropout rates to potential recruits. Go figure. A type of business opportunity that is exempt from a business opportunity rule.

Anyone with half a brain can see that the compensation plans are a pyramid scheme by design. That's why most people don't join. That is why distributors are constantly faced with "Isn't that a pyramid scheme" remark from people they try to recruit.

terminatedr...

33/Male
Citizen of ...

1-Jul-10 11:15 pm
Today, Len Clements was banned from Scam.com by the owner of the website and stripped of his "Administrator" status. It was about time. I wonder what he might put on his marketwave website.... 'Administrator at Scam.com from May 2010 to June 2010 - Left due to philosophical differences' Rating :
(No ratings)Rate it:

terminatedr...

33/Male
Citizen of ...

Lenny, I can't stay on topic Clements, responds with:

2-Jul-10 12:56 am Of course he's never made such a claim. That would reveal his extreme bias and expose his agenda for discrediting a dietary supplement company.

It's still amazing that you can't wire up these things yourself.

Len Rating :
mwave43

52/Male
Henderson, ...

(No ratings)
Lenny, lad, wake-up and read the thread topic. Why don't you share about your departure, for philosophical differences no doub,t from Scam. It looks like your calling and harassing the owner while he was being deluged with complaints actually got old George D. off of his duff and you were punted literally right out the door. Can we have the Mensa (unpaid ) member version of that highly intellectually challenging story?

Soapboxmom