PDA

View Full Version : Oil Partners HYIP gets the Quicksilver kiss-of-death

littleroundman
11-29-2011, 03:36 AM
Any readers new to the HYIP ponzi game biz, would do well to pay attention to the WANNABE TALKGOLD forum (http://www.moneyinsidernews.com) being run by those old friends of REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) the young lovers themselves, Extortion Buster and "Quickie" Quicksilver.

How's this for an in depth and thought out reason for people to send their money to a Panama City based HYIP ponzi game:

Comment:
Oh, this is exciting. Can we have two programs in a row which have all the bells and whistles that we look for? It certainly appears that way. Here is a professional looking site that should have a lot of appeal to many. From the unique custom script to the mid-term plans – there is something here for everyone.

YADA, YADA, WAFFLE, WAFFLE, GUSH, BROWN NOSE, YADA, YADA

One last thing is the Advertising budget. In addition to a rather large influx of funds to bring this program online I see they have already spent a LARGE amount on Advertising. This is a very, very good sign for us. I’m sure many are reminded of some fine, long-running programs that looked much like this one – they ran for a nice period of time and many of you profited nicely. Let’s hope this will be a new member in the “best of the best” in the HYIP arena.

BUT WAIT !!

WHAT'S THIS ??

When I click on www.oilpartners.net (http://www.oilpartners.net) what do I see ???

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/oilpartners.jpg

BUT, but, but, c'mon people, get your act together.

Quickies' revue was posted on November 15,

yet her co conspirat.....err.............monitor partner, "ADMIN" aka "Extortion Buster" posted this warning on November 28, a mere 13 days later:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/whoops.jpg

14 days after launch and 13 days since Quickies' glowing praise of the site ????

P-U-H-L-E-A-S-E, people.

How much confidence can us poor players have in your predictions when you're admitting that, in your experience, all "oil based" HYIP ponzi games fail early ??

How much notice of what the young lovers say should we take when they are capable of making this sort of mistake ??

AND, what's even worse, "Black December" hasn't even officially started yet.

Lovely people, but GEEZ, they're dumb,

as in D-U-B-M, dumb

Nancetta
11-30-2011, 03:23 PM
14 days after launch and 13 days since Quickies' glowing praise of the site ????

More excessive or insincere praise by the pro BS'er herself, SlickSilver:

Enjoy reading about OilPartners and, as our esteemed Admin says, “play safe”!"

This seems to fit:

"Bang compliments backwards and forwards, like two asses scrubbing one another" —Jonathan Swift

EagleOne
12-01-2011, 05:59 PM
But, but, but this can't be true. They have developed this detailed, intricate and complicated formula rating system that is supposed to eliminate this from happening.

I am shocked, mind you, :shocked: this has happened. I guess they should stick to fiction writing. It seems to be the only thing they are good at. They are just not really great at it but just good; but with practice I am sure they will get better.

Hmmm, come to think of it, where is QS? Did her boyfriend remove her from being able to give his and her "expert opinions" on these scams? I mean we all know that buster is the one who tells her what to write. I guess he thinks this removes him from culpability when these things so south. Another one of his many delusions.

EagleOne
12-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Well here is how Buster and QS determine their ratings they give for each of the Ponzi's they pimp at MIN:

"Ratings
We are include ratings for each new site reviewed. This is what the rating score means:

(-5) = We consider the site is set up to scam.
(-4) to (-3) = Virtually no chance of getting a return with no site security.
(-2) to (-1) = Very low chance of getting a return with no or poor site security.
(0) = An unlikely chance of getting a return but has site security and passes some of our criteria for success. This rating can also be for a new site without investor payout evidence.
(+1) = A chance of return is more likely than not and passes most of our criteria for success.
(+2) to (+5) = A chance of return graded by our criteria for success. This includes site design, security, transparency, plans, traffic and time to break even."

What is also truly hilarious is these two were advertising they would "edit" sites for poor grammar/English at $100 a pop. Based on their own post they should only be charging $1 a pop, and then they would still be over paid. Me thinks they should "edit" their own site first. Wait, they did. :RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

littleroundman
12-03-2011, 12:17 AM
Me thinks they should "edit" their own site first. Wait, they did. :RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Perhaps they should set up a service doing support for HYIPs (for a fee of course)

OOPS,

in Lynnes' words: "Wait, they did"

Can't blame Romeo and Juliet, though.

Only absolute beginner newbies would be playing HYIP ponzis at this time of the year, so Buster and Quickies' ref whore commissions must be at an all time low.

Gotta make a buck wherever they can, I suppose.