PDA

View Full Version : AutosurfMoney, E-surfpro, Collete Larson and Her Husband Dan Lund

path2prosperity
11-10-2011, 05:31 AM
As Bogdan Fiedur of Adlandpro has suggested that I could have been involved with the recruitment of suckers into this shady processor, I think it is sensible to find out a little more about Autosurf money, which was introduced to Adlandpro and some other forums in 2005. I quote Fiedur's allegation that I was involved in this, which you can see HERE (http://realscamclassactionsuit.com/).

QUOTE FROM FIEDUR.

"We have done a little bit search on Judy Hortin and have found that she might have been part of programs which were later declared illegal. Here is the link on Yahoo groups where Judy Hortin discusses difficulties in receiving money from autosurf programs. The message indicates that the program has been blacklisted by E-Gold. It appears she didn't do the due diligence and joined a program which at best has been black listed by E-Gold. How many people did Judy refer to this program?"

THIS IS ALL THAT I KNOW ABOUT AUTOSURF MONEY.

It was shortly after the collapse of 12DailyPro that e-surfpro was announced as the most trusted surfs and their principals as “the most trustworthy admins in the industry. That was in 2005 when the autosurfing craze reached it zenith.

I asked about AutosurfMoney and the people who ran two surfs (e-surfpro and e-surf works) and their new processor which the owners (Collete Larson and her husband Dan Lund) had developed for the exclusive use of autosurfers, on a number of forums in 2005 including MoneyMakerGroup (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/eprofitsurf-t17288.html). I was unable to get any real answers from anybody but there were others in a few forums asking the same questions. See Here. I and another member of Adlandpro decided to do a $40 test spend which was the minimum their processor would accept. The processor closed down a day after it was launched taking all the money which was paid in by a large number of true believers.

It is possible that these two were nothing but dedicated autosurfers, who saw the potential of a dedicated processor for “the industry” as there were more players than thieves in “the industry at that time. If so they can come here and defend themselves. However circumstantial evidence suggests that they were not. I saw their dedicated e-surf forums and refused to join as the principal (Collette Larson) ruled with a rod of iron which screamed Nazi to my mind.

Have these two people regretted their mistake and stopped creating money making programs on the internet or have they emerged as something even more obnoxious.

littleroundman
11-10-2011, 06:12 AM
I have no proof, but, I wouldn't mind betting that there was no "Collete Larsen" OR "Dan Lund" OR payment processor.

At least no more than there ever is an "autosurf"

I'll betcha it was all smoke and mirrors in the form of software which made the people real and made it look like there was a payment processor.

At the risk of repeating myself and sounding more boring than I already am, any 17 year old kid worth his salt can run multiple "autosurfs" and HYIPs and payment processors from his bedroom and never even be late for dinner.

"Collete Larson" if she ever existed could well have assumed several hundred identities between 2005 and today, all of them with different IP addresses.

Equally, several hundred people could have been "Colette Larsen" in the same time frame.

path2prosperity
11-10-2011, 07:05 AM
I have no proof, but, I wouldn't mind betting that there was no "Collete Larsen" OR "Dan Lund" OR payment processor.

I'll betcha it was all smoke and mirrors in the form of software which made the people real and made it look like there was a payment processor.

At the risk of repeating myself and sounding more boring than I already am, any 17 year old kid worth his salt can run multiple "autosurfs" and HYIPs and payment processors from his bedroom and never even be late for dinner.

"Collete Larson" if she ever existed could well have assumed several hundred identities between 2005 and today, all of them with different IP addresses.

Equally, several hundred people could have been "Colette Larsen" in the same time frame.

There is somebody from Adlandpro who knows the history of this couple and their dealings online. I believe that these people did exist and gave real names like Mara. Unfortunately people from Adlandpro are reluctant to give evidence here but SBM is determined to show our members that Fiedur and his threats are completely fatuous.

I am quite certain that they existed as e-gold were very keen that I should help to bring a law suit against the pair of them.

okosh
11-10-2011, 04:05 PM

B4 you go out and bet the farm on them not existing here are a couple of bits of info for you to check out.....

Dan Lund ran a company and website at the time called "dans computer solutions" (danscomputersolutions dot com)....

Also from back then though likely changed by now....

Daniel Lund
5705 W. Dorothy Ct
Spokane, WA

US
509-868-4923
danolund@prodigy.net

littleroundman
11-10-2011, 08:38 PM
Well,

that shoots my theory down in flames, doesn't it ??

Must be this guy we're talking about then:

The registrant for the Web site revolutionarytraffic.com is:

Dan's Computer Solutions
5705 W Dorothy Ct.
Spokane, Washington 99208
United States
Administrative Contact:
Lund, Daniel danolund@prodigy.net

A reverse address lookup indicates that Mr. Lund and his wife live at that address.

Now here's the corporate registration info from the state of Washington:

DAN'S COMPUTER SOLUTIONS, INC.

UBI Number

Category
REG

Profit/Nonprofit
Profit

Active/Inactive
Inactive

State Of Incorporation
WA

Date of Incorporation
12/01/2005

Expiration Date
12/31/2006

Dissolution Date
04/02/2007

Note that the registration was dissolved in April 2007. Note also that Washington has no corporate records for "Revolutionary Traffic."

OK, so far we have a site owned by a defunct corporation, domiciled in a residence. That doesn't necessarily indicate that there's anything bad going on, but it also doesn't inspire confidence in the solidity and staying power of the company.

Next, the Better Business Bureau has no record for either Revolutionary Traffic or Dan's Computer Solutions, Spokane, WA.

Now let's do the math literally: The offer is $1 to surf 200 (I've also seen 210) Web sites. That means you'd have to surf 1,310 sites per hour just to "earn" the equivalent of the current U.S. federal minimum wage. That's 22 sites per minute, or a bit less than three seconds per site. If you put in an eight-hour day, you'd have surfed 10,480 sites, and that's assuming that there are actually that many sites tied in to this program. And all you'd have earned would be the poverty-level pay of a rookie burger-flipper.

To me, it doesn't sound "too good to be true." Even if it's completely legitimate (and I'm afraid the term "click fraud" keeps popping into my mind as I look at this stuff), it sounds like a waste of time.

Revolutionary Traffic/Dan Lund (http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=738489&postcount=2)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Dans.jpg

Dan's Computer Solutions - Spokane, WA - Computer Sales in Spokane, Washington (http://www.manta.com/c/mrs68q6/dan-s-computer-solutions)

I wonder if the good Mr Lund learned his lesson or is still involved in the "autosurf" industry

path2prosperity
11-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Well,

that shoots my theory down in flames, doesn't it ??

Must be this guy we're talking about then:

Revolutionary Traffic/Dan Lund (http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=738489&postcount=2)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Dans.jpg

Dan's Computer Solutions - Spokane, WA - Computer Sales in Spokane, Washington (http://www.manta.com/c/mrs68q6/dan-s-computer-solutions)

I wonder if the good Mr Lund learned his lesson or is still involved in the "autosurf" industry

I checked this man out before I joined Autosurf Money. I believe that Dan Lund was a genuine person running a genuine business and so did the Adlandpro member who recommended it to me. He married Collette Larson who was the autosurfing freak and that was when the rot set in. Collette may have been genuine but her behavior in the e-surfpro forums was not attractive. She came over as an autocratic leader who had tipped the balance into cyber bullying.

If these people have learned their lessons they would be a great asset here as they could fill us all in with a great deal of pre Bob Krimm and Tristar autosurf history.

path2prosperity
11-11-2011, 03:54 AM
I have asked somebody who had great respect for Dan Lund to join RS and contribute to this thread and inform him about the discussion.

I do not believe that Collette was a serial scammer. I think that her autocratic management style made her look very bad and that she may have enough "spherical objects" to contribute to discussions about e-gold and e-surfpro here.

I have been accused of being "an eternal optimist." That could be true but without Dan Lund and Collete to tell us more about AutosurfMoney, Boggie Bogdan will continue to cast aspersions on the pair of them. It is up to them to let Boggie win a few battles in his attempt to blame others for his misfortunes.

okosh
11-12-2011, 11:04 PM
I do not believe that Collette was a serial scammer.

Hahahaha....Love that British humor.....

Of course she IS a serial scammer.....She ran 2 surf sites at the same time but they got so big that she merged them into one...
To keep things going she started her own numbers on the s c r e e n scam processor....
When she couldn't keep the BS flowing any more she just shut up shop and ran....

But she didn't vanish....
She took those who actually trusted here and still respected her and she scammed them all again in a program called eprofit-team...
At the same time she claimed that any questions about eprofit-surf money should be directed to Dan....

When the 2 surfs merged they had over 100,000 members....The reality is that she was a bigger scammer then Robert Krimm or Nick Smirnow....

path2prosperity
11-13-2011, 02:28 AM

Of course she IS a serial scammer.....She ran 2 surf sites at the same time but they got so big that she merged them into one...
To keep things going she started her own numbers on the s c r e e n scam processor....
When she couldn't keep the BS flowing any more she just shut up shop and ran....

She took those who actually trusted here and still respected her and she scammed them all again in a program called eprofit-team...
At the same time she claimed that any questions about eprofit-surf money should be directed to Dan....

When the 2 surfs merged they had over 100,000 members....The reality is that she was a bigger scammer then Robert Krimm or Nick Smirnow....

That is certainly news to me. I joined one of them and lost the first $40 that you had to put into AutosurfMoney to fund the thing. I had no idea that she had been going for long before that new surf. It was the first one that I had ever tried after putting $60 in 12DailyPro on the day that closed.

This woman has managed to stay under the radar for a long time. She will not be very happy with Boggie Bogdan who has brought her name to the attention to so many law enforcers, journalists and researchers. Boggie tried to suggest that I was one of her major pimps and landed himself in right "grit without a paddle". Investigators will find out that the main place where a con which turns out to be bigger than Krimm and his TriStar phoney processor or Smirnow was promoted, turns out to be none other than his own advertising board. He was a far bigger 12DailyPro promoter than either TG or MMG from 2003-2006.

HOW DID YOU HIDE THAT NEWS FOR SO LONG BOGGIE? Your efforts to nail me have backfired very badly! Research into Adlandpro seems to be yielding gold nuggets. As Wiseowl put up such a howl about being conned, by Collette Larson when she was a Krimm moderator, it seems fair enough fair enough to assume that wiseowl or Barb for OZ had a fairly big part to play in the Larson affair. I have put up a picture of that slimy toad on this board for all to see. That might give members a clue as to where they can start digging.

path2prosperity
11-13-2011, 02:53 AM

That is certainly news to me. I joined one of them and lost the first $40 that you had to put into AutosurfMoney to fund the thing. I had no idea that she had been going for long. It was the first one that I had ever tried after putting $60 in 12DailyPro on the day that closed.

This woman has managed to stay under the radar for a long time. She will not be very happy with Boggie Bogdan who has brought her name to the attention to so many law enforcers, journalists and researchers. Boggie tried to suggest that I was one of her major pimps and landed himself in right "grit without a paddle". Investigators will find out that the main place a con bigger than Krimm was promoted turns out to be none other than his own advertising board. He was a far bigger 12DailyPro promoter than either TG or MMG from 2003-2006.

HOW DID YOU HIDE THAT NEWS FOR SO LONG BOGGIE? Your efforts to nail me have backfired very badly!