PDA

View Full Version : Bogdan Fiedur of Adlandpro Threatening Suit Against Realscam.com

Pages : 1 [2]

Lil Ol' Radical Me
11-16-2011, 05:47 AM
What amazes me is this. Bogdan Fiedur clearly has the time and the ability to dig up ancient minutia that is imbedded in the world wide web, but is totally unable to do a little due diligence on the illegal, fraudulent and unsustainable schemes that fill his board. He seems equally unable to carry out a few checks on some of his less salubrious members like Pedro Dispenza AKa Roor, "Manolo" and a few others. Everyone else in his world know exactly who they are and what they have done. It is only "Poor Boggie" who is in the dark. Considering that nearly every important ponzi has been widely promoted on his board, he certainly knows how to play dumb!

littleroundman
11-16-2011, 06:11 AM
What amazes me is this. Bogdan Fiedur clearly has the time and the ability to dig up ancient minutia that is imbedded in the world wide web, but is totally UNWILLING to do a little due diligence on the illegal, fraudulent and unsustainable schemes that fill his board. He seems equally unable to carry out a few checks on some of his less salubrious members like Pedro Dispenza AKa Roor, "Manolo" and a few others. Everyone else in his world know exactly who they are and what they have done. It is only "Poor Boggie" who is in the dark. Considering that nearly every important ponzi has been widely promoted on his board, he certainly knows how to play dumb!

There,

fixed it for ya.

There's a massive difference between "ignorance" and "WILLFUL ignorance" ESPECIALLY when someone has accepted money for referring/recommending/acting as an agent/profiting from

Lil Ol' Radical Me
11-16-2011, 07:36 AM
There,

fixed it for ya.

There's a massive difference between "ignorance" and "WILLFUL ignorance" ESPECIALLY when someone has accepted money for referring/recommending/acting as an agent/profiting from

Now, now, LRM, we shouldn't DARE presume to read the mind of someone as important as Bogdan Fiedur of AdlandPro (and anyway the crystal ball is in the repair shop) LOL

littleroundman
11-16-2011, 10:35 AM
http://www.realscam.com/attachments/f11/440-bogdan-fiedur-adlandpro-threatening-suit-against-realscam-com-takeabowsmall.jpg

Now, now, LRM, we shouldn't DARE presume to read the mind of someone as important as Bogdan Fiedur of AdlandPro (and anyway the crystal ball is in the repair shop) LOL

Therein lies the Bogmeisters' main problem.

It simply doesn't matter what he's thinking.

Neither does the HYIP ponzi players' B/S mantra of "no intent = no guilt"

he did it, took money for it, failed to seek legal counsel after he'd been made aware of what he was doing and continues to take money while simultaneously refusing to spend any of it clarifying his legal obligations.

Kathleens' position is no different.

Ignorance, intentional or otherwise, is no defense

scratchycat
11-16-2011, 11:34 AM
Wallace could use a little help in Bad Blood (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2488783/BadBloodbetweenAdlandandRealscam/10.aspx) but he & Okosh are standing their ground pretty good.

Hostilities are NEVER one-sided! Who is the aggressor in this conflict, the forum that allows opinions to be freely expressed or the persons who threaten lawsuits if those opinions are not censored/removed? Even if Realscam agreed to remove posts concerning you, which ones? Only those which are considered lies? Those which are considered truth? By whose perception? You apparently have no problem with censoring free speech by insisting that opinion be removed from view. As far as asking your members not to get involved, I would think the choice theirs, not yours, or do you censor opinion on your own site?
The ball is and always has been in your court. Proceed however you feel is best for you and Adland.

Interesting indeed. Scare tactic so members won't speak up? It will probably work, members are always attracted to the conflicts but rarely will they respond, only the spout-offs show up.

Talking about digging up the past, one person just can't stop bringing up certain subjects. Actually, I believe it was even mentioned here in RS by this person. Since we can't be in the debate going on in Adland, I decided to bring it here. You might be interested in some of the things that has happened in the community that is now claiming it does not allow slander, cyber-bullying, harassment, etc. Check out this thread before it is removed:

Today is the present, tomorrow who knows, the past its over | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2425496/Todayisthepresenttomorrowwhoknowsthepastitsover/1.aspx)Today is the present, tomorrow who knows, the past its over | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2425496/Todayisthepresenttomorrowwhoknowsthepastitsover/1.aspx)

But certainly we want to archive such happenings, so here are some of the things posted there. I will x-out a person's name that is a good friend.

This has been a difficult week for me. I let emotions rule rather than common sense. The good part is everyone has learned something from the tension in this community. Perhaps it only served to show all of our weaknesses.

What did I learn? First was that this community has changed. I was functioning on the "old community", the way it used to be. There I just gave it away that I live in the past.

Second: Don't throw stones at glass windows. To go to a forum and spout and spew serves no purpose.

Third: Times have changed. We once were an advertising site called Adlandpro which also had a community where forums bonded people. No one posts in forums, that is in the past. Now we are blended into one site called Adlandpro where advertising is the name of the game.

Fourth: There is more than one definition to the words community, forum, personal messages, comments. How you use these tools is your business. How I define them will define how I function here.

As this forum says, "We never stop learning" and one of the ways to heal is to embrace what hurts the most. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow: We Never Stop Learning (http://tomorrowisyet2come.blogspot.com/2007/10/we-never-stop-learning.html) I think this little lady has it right.

For all of old timers, living in the past and looking forward to the future here's a little gift. Enjoy the music. This was sent to me by a new acquantiance from Brazil.

Mercedes Sosa - Pablo Milanés - Años - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7utC-Gg3bm4)
Peace

This was started by another good friend, Mary Hofstetter and has not posted since January 2010. I am not sure what happened with her, I hope it is not her health.

As you will see I came in to support Mary and look what followed!

Sara,

I greatly appreciate your support of my write-in election plan last year.

That would not have been necessary if people were not casting tons of votes per account, or fake accounts, or whatever, and I'm not talking about the Fogel/Allen/Padurean team, I'm talking about team Sanchez/whoever. The 2 friends/relatives of L*** who cast 200 extra votes for her in January 2007 POTY and that went the teflon way. Then John Sanchez said he was going to choose me as his election partner soon after that but then did NOT, so then I ran my own election last year, he was supposed to be my partner but didn't want to, oh well.

Now you and xxx just DELETED 2 posts from "Adlanders in Facebook" where you were saying you couldn't believe a spammer was leading and didn't want him to win.

Why did you delete those posts? Because they were PUBLIC PROOF that you were disparaging someone you did NOT want to win.

Obviously, Francisco was in the LEAD when you and xxx made your posts at Facebook, so trying to say you were NOT disparaging 1 person is pointless.

HE WON. I'M GLAD HE WON. I would not have come in to vote if your posts hadn't shown up on my Facebook newsfeed.

I actually told Barry when I left the POTW earlier this year NOT to let you on the POTW team either in public or in private. I wrote to Barry about this and he had no idea what she was talking about.

You are clueless and oblivous to your own hurtful commentary toward other people, I said that also to someone else last year, a mutual friend agreed with me.

Do you KNOW the things you write actually HURT peoples feelings?

Do you KNOW?

Feelings are all we have.

When you BAIT people by suggesting who NOT to vote for, and then wonder why "wolves" appear, it's because you put out BAIT for the wolves. You KNOW that. I was raised strict Catholic, whether I adhere to it or not, wrongdoing baits me, and so I came in and brought friends with me, and if I ever see any other negative posts about who NOT to vote for, you can GUARANTEE that person WILL get the votes.

Fake Christians in here, John Sanchez, Kathy Hamilton, you are not fooling anyone.
John, baiting someone with an election partnership while letting your sex-partner cheat on the election and causing other people to lose the 2007 POTY, did not go un-noticed.

Kathy, calling other peoples answering machines that play the message out loud in front of their kids, you are not a Christian either.

DONE.

Do any of you see several red flags here?? Adlandpro is a PUBLIC online community and those statements are about as PERSONAL as you can get.

more to come...

scratchycat
11-16-2011, 11:37 AM
Of course those famous words were posted on a PUBLIC FORUM ADLANDPRO by who else?? Kathleen Vanbeekom.

scratchycat
11-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Why I have been selected this is clear. Just revenge of disgruntled members who didn't take very well being banned from this site and the other didn't like some of the members here.

Let me guess who those ex-members might be. Surely not Judy Horton and Sara Blow?? Disgruntled!!!!! Have you forgotten the message I wrote you when you said my account was terminated??? Please let me refresh your memory.

----- Original Message -----
To: Bogdan Fiedur
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 8:23 PM
Subject: My termination

Bogdan,

Thank you! Now I will no longer be humiliated by the evil people you allow to dominate Adlandpro. You did a wonderful job in establishing this community and website. You have turned a blind eye to all the good people who worked to help make it a beautiful place while others you allowed to tear it down.

If only you had gotten rid of
Peter Fogel
Jim Allen III

your community/website would have been a much better place.

Kathleen is not a threat, she has so many loose screws she will probably wind up exploding. I feel sorry for her.

Some of us who have been named in Kathleen’s forum thread have been attacked by attempts at computer hacking and viruses. It happened in Adland and it is being reported. Criminals who break the law will get caught eventually. I am not in any way threatening you as you seemed to do to me but I am stating facts.

I have never supported nor said anything derogatory against you. I have supported you when others condemn you and I don’t mean Judy Horton. Judy has her way, I have mine, I do not always agree with her but she is very intelligent. She knows she has been attacked, I hope she discovers who did it. I hope I discover who tried to hack my pc.

I spent a large portion of my last 4 years trying to spread beauty in a place that was dark but it was not appreciated except for the free account. I thank you for that because I was able to be more creative. Many people are jealous of me and my accomplishments so they fight with me. They cannot destroy me. God loves me as He loves all people and He knows me and my heart. One day I am going to Heaven, I hope to see you there.
Love and best wishes,
Sara

scratchycat
11-16-2011, 11:51 AM
and before it vanishes, I believe Mary hit the nail on the head with this post:

The past is the past. If Adlandpro functions differently then let it be so. We are all magnets and we will attract those of like minds and cast off those who aren't happy here. If you can make the change, you can adjust.

I do not like the music my grandkids play nor do I like the tv they watch. That's not for me. When they are here, they do what they like. Their generation functions differently than mine. I respect their rights and when they are gone I don't keep up with what they were doing. I put my quiet music on, quilt, run my business and live my life the way I like. I don't run around the mall, go roller skating, go to dances or movies. I am who I am and you are who you are.

Adlandpro is just like that example. You want to blast ads. Go for it. You want to slap ads in comments. Go for it. You don't answer forums. OK by me. I can get googled whether you do or not. Want to be rude, pay the price. What you all do is your business. BUT just because you do that, does not mean I have to change my values.

Because some can't appreicate that, my comments are closed. Sorry that hurts my good friends here. Some can't keep from posting their wonderful scam ads on my forum because they think they will seen. Too bad, my forums are restriced. You can thank the squatter who would not leave my forums alone.

Let's all go do our business the way we want and STOP trying to stir up trouble. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Thanks for stopping in and this I also learned just today. There is a great big contingency of people here in Adlandpro who remain silent but wish to function just like I am doing. They may be silent but they are here. Only the squeekly wheel is getting oil.

laidback
11-16-2011, 11:53 AM
Wallace could use a little help in Bad Blood (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2488783/BadBloodbetweenAdlandandRealscam/10.aspx) but he & Okosh are standing their ground pretty good.

Interesting indeed. Scare tactic so members won't speak up? It will probably work, members are always attracted to the conflicts but rarely will they respond, only the spout-offs show up.

Talking about digging up the past, one person just can't stop bringing up certain subjects. Actually, I believe it was even mentioned here in RS by this person. Since we can't be in the debate going on in Adland, I decided to bring it here. You might be interested in some of the things that has happened in the community that is now claiming it does not allow slander, cyber-bullying, harassment, etc. Check out this thread before it is removed:

Today is the present, tomorrow who knows, the past its over | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2425496/Todayisthepresenttomorrowwhoknowsthepastitsover/1.aspx)Today is the present, tomorrow who knows, the past its over | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2425496/Todayisthepresenttomorrowwhoknowsthepastitsover/1.aspx)

But certainly we want to archive such happenings, so here are some of the things posted there. I will x-out a person's name that is a good friend.

This was started by another good friend, Mary Hofstetter and has not posted since January 2010. I am not sure what happened with her, I hope it is not her health.

As you will see I came in to support Mary and look what followed!

Do any of you see several red flags here?? Adlandpro is a PUBLIC online community and those statements are about as PERSONAL as you can get.

more to come...
It looks like Okosh and Wallace are doing fine. As you said before, it is bizarre that Boggy can dig around the web for ancient news on others, but won't spend any time seeing whether the advertisers he takes money from are legit. He would much rather threaten to sue the people outing these scams rather than assure himself that they're legal. Can you say "confused"?

scratchycat
11-16-2011, 11:54 AM
This one is a good one and maybe oldcoot can get a laugh also!

Mary

Lima

RE: Today is the present, tomorrow who knows, the past its over10/23/2010 7:19:51 PM
If you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change. John A Simone Sr.

A leopard never changes his stripes. --Al Gore

Change is inevitable - except from a vending machines Robert Gallagher

When you jump for joy, beware that no one moves the ground from beneath your feet. Stanislaw Lec

The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he's a baby. (quoted in The Joys of Having a Child, 1993) Natalie Wood

AS WE SAY IN OHIO----DON'T LIKE THE WEATHER, JUST WAIT IT WILL CHANGE.

Uncategorized | Olde Farts (http://www.olde-farts.com/)

Soapboxmom
11-16-2011, 11:59 AM
He really is a whiny dope. He gives ole clem a run for his money.
I love it!!!!

Soapboxmom

scratchycat
11-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Since they are over in Bad Blood digging up trash on Okosh, I feel prompted to 'dig' up a bit myself. This was a long-running forum in Adland by a person who left after being humiliated by learning the REAL TRUTH about the people posting in her forum.

82-SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!! | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/1118745/SIMPLYANDATNOCOSTBEHEALTHYLOSINGWEIGHT/82.aspx)

Hi xxxxxx,

But isn't that what friends are for. No charge, free of charge??? You gotta admit AnaMaria is a real friend. :)

Now you might be safe cos of the size S. She might not be able to find you.

Not sure if the FBI works in her area but I'm sure Patricia can find out for us and send in the report.

After the deed is done if Lilly is to busy to take Luka in he can come and stay with me in Israel. So you'll know he's safe and sound with a sane person FINALLY.

Shalom,

Peter

Opps Peter,

Its good to know how much you really care about your friends and I am glad you are helping to save someone from the FBI.. its a shame they don't lock up the real crazies and throw away the key.. !

Maybe the crazy needs to up their meds or get a life !

Blessings,

Geketa
Hello My Meshugeneh Friends,

Bad news my T team mates. It seems that Sarah Blow doesn't approve of the serotonin we are all producing here and of course the endorphins (a natural drug).

This saddens me greatly and might possible affect the manufacture of our serotonin for a full 60 seconds until I get over my sadness.

Here is what she wrote in another thread about us.

Jim, all I have to say is that I had rather be a beautiful fish than the Superior Human Being you are in your own mind. Since you probably gut and fry those fish, that is probably what you would like to do to me. Now we can all go over to Lilly's forum and get in on the cannibalist fun going on.

How gross and unfair. Can anyone imagine our Jim gutting a human being???? Not me!!! It simply is not the T way of doing things. Shocking thing to say and so sad.

Now back to our cannibalistic fun and get the serotonin flowing again. We don't even have to use our secret weapon cos she'll probably self destruct all on her own.

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex

I never have to defend my self. I am T - Rex the King maker once a week. I giveth and then I taketh away. One week is enough for anybody. And I want to remind you still under 21 this is not a gang. This a community or better yet our meshugeneh world with a select unique group of people.

You think Mattias will deflate when his picture is taken down from all the pages of Adland????? What do you recommend we do to help him through the after effects of this week???

It stayed up even after several of us asked Bogdan to please take it down. It was removed only when the forum owner left Adland and she removed it. There were many other much worse statements made about members of the community. I only saved a few. sorry...

path2prosperity
11-16-2011, 12:47 PM
It is only "Poor Boggie" who is in the dark. Considering that nearly every important ponzi has been widely promoted on his board, he certainly knows how to play dumb!

Here Here!

How is it that Bopggie a webmaster in the business opps advertising field for 12 years, knows nothing about the legal status of 12Dailypro, e-surfpro and AutosurfMoney, Bob Krimm and Tristar, Nickers Smirnow and Pathway2prosperity or Bowdoin and AdsurfDaily?

I can remember trying to surf Adlandpro traffic exchange at the height of the autosurf craze days. Almost every advertiser on Boggie's board was promoting 12DailyPro and he claims not to know if it was legitimate. Nickers Smirnow is wanted for crimes in USA and Canada. Boggie knows nothing about that. Some of his advertisers are wanted by authorities in Germany and Italy. Pull the other one Boggie.

scratchycat
11-16-2011, 12:49 PM
Bogdan, what happened to the person who wrote this?? It sounded to me at the time you were concerned about members following your TAC - terms and conditions as it was directed to a person whose forum got listed in the Top Forums. How sad to see what has happened now...

Here are couple of things I want to make sure get across in regards to being featured as having interesting forum and continue being there.

1. Forum needs to be active. If forum is inactive for e.g. two weeks, it will be removed from the list and possibly not returned there again.

2. The forum has to adhere to forum etiquette of this site and follow our terms and conditions.
There are threads in your forum (from the past) which can be easily identified as an effort to ridicule other members of this community. There is a thread about Robert Talmadge where this person is definitely being put into negative light because of what he is saying in other forums.

3. There shouldn't be any discrimination against others or minorities.

4. Any discussions should be concerning subject matter, not the individual who is opposing yours or any other views expressed in your forums. In short you shouldn't be attacking the person personal traits for disagreeing with you.

We know that this is a technique you have used successful in the past to fend off others who had views not favored by you.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
11-16-2011, 12:49 PM
Just read the now infamous Bad Blood (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2488783/BadBloodbetweenAdlandandRealscam/10.aspx) forum at AdlandPro

If the proposed legislation on using false names and data (and presumably multiple forum identities) is ever passed, then Fiedur will have a field day with his own membership and the use of nicknames by Real Scam members will be the least of his worries. LOL

As far as his threats and protests are concerned over anything that has ever been written about him and his members , Bodgan Fiedur seems to be doing an excellent job shooting himself in the foot, or as they say in soccer OWN GOAL!!!!

path2prosperity
11-16-2011, 01:08 PM

Mary Hofstetter was one of the original Adlanders who took a stand against scammers and spammers on Adlandpro. She tried to promote genuine products and services on the ponzi forum but of course she vanishes into thin air.

The rot in Adlandpro is not what people see in their public forums but the deliberate attempts to fuel the rumour mill with messages in their PM system. There are other ponzi forums like MMG and Talk Gold but the moderators and administrators will not tolerate spammers or cyber bullies to take over the personal messaging system.

Adland has become a breeding ground for new members whose fate is to be nothing but "shark fodder" unless they get out while they can.

Soapboxmom
11-16-2011, 01:20 PM
http://community.adlandpro.com/Images/light_green_lit.pngBogdan (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/adland.aspx)
http://community.adlandpro.com/UserContent/adland/adlandThumbnail.jpg (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/adland.aspx)

http://community.adlandpro.com/images/flags/CA.png Winnipeg (http://community.adlandpro.com/city/winnipeg.aspx)

RE: Bad Blood between Adland and Realscam

11/16/2011 5:31:57 AM

I asked my members that they don't get involved in any discourse in regards to those issues and they listened to the point until they were called to respond. The only reason we have this conversation here is because I sensed that you have good intentions and I wanted to see what you have to offer. Your offer to me is to resign from my right to respond, which you properly determined would not work.

I have not started the whole issue. I have requested twice from the soapboxmom that my name is removed from her forums as it has nothing to do with discussions. I have been accused of running exhortation business, ponzi schems here and have been linked with people against whom there are legal court proceedings. The first time I heard about this people was on RS board.

She not only has ignored my requests but two more threads were started linking me with alleged scams with each I had as much to do as any other owner of classified or social networking site.

Any of the members here is member of multiple social networks and places ads on multiple classified sites. Why I have been selected this is clear. Just revenge of disgruntled members who didn't take very well being banned from this site and the other didn't like some of the members here.

The hostilities you are talking about are onesided. Nobody from here goes and makes accusations. It was done once and this opened room for even playing field. The accuser becomes accused. I know that this is painful. Believe me I had experienced it for close to a year after being 12 years in business with good track records.

The next move belongs to the other side.

Bogdan Fiedur

Boggy, I do not remove the names of people who have made themselves public from RS, a discussion site. You are not in charge over here! Again, you are making money off of advertising obvious scams. Nothing more need be said!

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
11-16-2011, 01:30 PM
Bogdan again is having legal fantasies straight out of OZ. This is linked in his latest meltdown:

Lying on the Internet could soon be a federal crime (http://www.digitaltrends.com/social-media/lying-on-the-internet-could-soon-be-a-federal-crime/)

The DOJ is looking for an easier way to prosecute online crime. Real crime like identity theft, misuse of government databases, computer hacking, invasion of privacy and theft of truly valuable information. Even if this passes the DOJ is not likely to be chasing around the people calling Boggy out about his scam promoting forum. Boggy is such a putz!!!!

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
11-16-2011, 02:37 PM
http://community.adlandpro.com/Images/light_green_lit.pngBogdan (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/adland.aspx)
http://community.adlandpro.com/UserContent/adland/adlandThumbnail.jpg (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/adland.aspx)

http://community.adlandpro.com/images/flags/CA.png Winnipeg (http://community.adlandpro.com/city/winnipeg.aspx)

11/16/2011 6:29:05 PM

While I am not sure how the above commentary applies to this thread, (don't worry, Bogdon, I see where you've drifted) it is probably worthy of comment. It doesn't seem that anybody has adequately thought the issue through. For example, while it may be a good idea to require compliance with TOS of "good" sites, what about "bad' sites, i.e. the autosurfs, hyips, cyclers, etc? In the case of Google, or any other search engine, enforcement is next to impossible, since registration is not required to use the search features. It really appears that it will just be another statute that would be almost unenforceable except in the case of a site owner/manager wishing to take revenge against a current/former member.

It is very surprising that you don't see connection of this article to the topic. We are talking here because people have lied on the Internet.

It is also surprising how you can't see implication of this potential new law in the broader context. Each site terms, specify and regulate conduct of their users, and one of the stipulation is that user have to obey certain rules and the ones below found on our site are pretty general.

3. Conduct As a user you agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content which meet the following criteria:

illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
discriminatory on the basis religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability toward an individual or group of individuals.
impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Adlandpro employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
includes personal information about another person without that person's explicit written consent.
false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative.
infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships.
constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas of ADLANDPRO which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) emailed to Adlandpro users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Canadian law
that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to our service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use our service
that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through our service.

Anyone will think twice before making unfounded accusations as the terms are prohibiting it and there is potential of violating federal law.

Not only owner of the site can use this law against the user, but any other user can use it since it is the rules of the site and they are participating on this site with the assumption that those rules are followed and protect them in case of issues. Users have to accept and agree to the terms before they can use the site.

Bogdan Fiedur

What part of federal crime is confusing for you Boggy? You would have to get the DOJ or other enforcement agency to accept your complaint and agree to prosecute. I don't think the law will pass and even if it did I seriously doubt that overworked and understaffed agencies would pursue any nonsense claims filed by a clown like you. Again, you are going to have to identify posts that contain false statements of fact and that are criminally threatening (as in most likely a physical threat of harm type of post). The fact your members are whining because they are being challenged about the opportunities they choose to engage in isn't going to cut it. There this new law if passed would be in conflict with the First Amendment and existing case law and it could very easily be declared unconstitutional.

Of course, all the obvious scams and opportunities advertised on your forum that are clearly illegal or are questionable is another story. I am sure law enforcement would love an easier way to go after those. Are you going to be filing official complaints against those members of you forum??? You are doing a great job there, Boggy. No one in their right mind would advertise on your site with your penchant for drawing the attention of every enforcement agency across the globe.

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
11-16-2011, 03:26 PM
RealScamClassActionSuit.com
We have been notified by several sources associated with RealScam.com site and informed that if we withdraw our threat of class action suit against RealScam.com we can see more positive reaction in terms of handling our requests with removing harassing, libelous content which has been discussed with the owner. We are suspending our claim for one week starting on Nov 16, 2011. Upon this period we will reevaluate actions by the other side and make the decision in regards to restoring prior content of this page or removing the page entirely.

Realscamclassactionsuite Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
I am the only one with access to the owner. No one has talked to the anonymous owner. Boggy has had the pleasure of dealing with me. Our policies are still in place. If there is something that is a false statement of fact and not merely opinion, I will look into it. That is the same offer I make anyone who contacts the site. The website owner is not responsible for the content posted by others. We do however have policies in place that are designed to insure that the site is well run.

I don't believe there is any content that needs editing or removal. Again, folks who choose to advertise publicly online are opening themselves up to public commentary. Sites that accept money for advertising opportunities online can expect that they too will be the subject of discussion about said activity. That is life in the online world. Anyone who can't take the heat should not be in the kitchen!

Soapboxmom

laidback
11-16-2011, 03:44 PM

11/16/2011 6:29:05 PM

It is very surprising that you don't see connection of this article to the topic. We are talking here because people have lied on the Internet.

It is also surprising how you can't see implication of this potential new law in the broader context. Each site terms, specify and regulate conduct of their users, and one of the stipulation is that user have to obey certain rules and the ones below found on our site are pretty general.

3. Conduct As a user you agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content which meet the following criteria:

illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
discriminatory on the basis religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability toward an individual or group of individuals.
impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Adlandpro employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
includes personal information about another person without that person's explicit written consent.
false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative.
infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships.
constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas of ADLANDPRO which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) emailed to Adlandpro users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Canadian law
that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to our service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use our service
that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through our service.

Anyone will think twice before making unfounded accusations as the terms are prohibiting it and there is potential of violating federal law.

Not only owner of the site can use this law against the user, but any other user can use it since it is the rules of the site and they are participating on this site with the assumption that those rules are followed and protect them in case of issues. Users have to accept and agree to the terms before they can use the site.

Bogdan Fiedur

What part of federal crime is confusing for you Boggy? You would have to get the DOJ or other enforcement agency to accept your complaint and agree to prosecute. I don't think the law will pass and even if it did I seriously doubt that overworked and understaffed agencies would pursue any nonsense claims filed by a clown like you. Again, you are going to have to identify posts that contain false statements of fact and that are criminally threatening (as in most likely a physical threat of harm type of post). The fact your members are whining because they are being challenged about the opportunities they choose to engage in isn't going to cut it. There this new law if passed would be in conflict with the First Amendment and existing case law and it could very easily be declared unconstitutional.

Of course, all the obvious scams and opportunities advertised on your forum that are clearly illegal or are questionable is another story. I am sure law enforcement would love an easier way to go after those. Are you going to be filing official complaints against those members of you forum??? You are doing a great job there, Boggy. No one in their right mind would advertise on your site with your penchant for drawing the attention of every enforcement agency across the globe.

Soapboxmom
Enforcement of the TOS of PRIVATELY owned/operated websites should be within the purview of the owner/operator only, not within the jurisdiction of already overworked law enforcement agencies or the courts. It should be a civil matter only. The boy seems to have several loose screws.

path2prosperity
11-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Since they are over in Bad Blood digging up trash on Okosh, I feel prompted to 'dig' up a bit myself.

If there was any real dirt to dig up on Okosh, one of Murdoch's news hounds would have sniffed it out by now.

Boggy should pay much more attention to censoring the sex ads in his publication as the MURDOCH Empire is still based in The Land of Oz. As LORM said, this "Boggy Business" makes a great soap opera.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
11-16-2011, 03:46 PM
I am the only one with access to the owner. No one has talked to the anonymous owner. Boggy has had the pleasure of dealing with me. Our policies are still in place. If there is something that is a false statement of fact and not merely opinion, I will look into it. That is the same offer I make anyone who contacts the site. The website owner is not responsible for the content posted by others. We do however have policies in place that are designed to insure that the site is well run.

I don't believe there is any content that needs editing or removal. Again, folks who choose to advertise publicly online are opening themselves up to public commentary. Sites that accept money for advertising opportunities online can expect that they too will be the subject of discussion about said activity. That is life in the online world. Anyone who can't take the heat should not be in the kitchen!

Soapboxmom

Sounds pretty good to me.

...and if Boggy Baby has just let us see his own ToS, then he has a far greater problem with his own members than he has with anyone here. Doesn't he understand that HE is the one responsible for enforcing his own ToS, not Real Scam? No...wait... if he enforces them and kicks out all the sinners he'll hardly have any members or advertisers left. LOL

Soapboxmom
11-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Cash Wikia (http://www.cashwikia.com/7716669514/menu/Earn_250K/My_Easy_250K)

Today's top ad spot on Adlandpro features Property Wikia. My Easy 250K??? Really, Boggy!

Soapboxmom

Whip
11-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Bogdan again is having legal fantasies straight out of OZ. This is linked in his latest meltdown:

Lying on the Internet could soon be a federal crime (http://www.digitaltrends.com/social-media/lying-on-the-internet-could-soon-be-a-federal-crime/)

The DOJ is looking for an easier way to prosecute online crime. Real crime like identity theft, misuse of government databases, computer hacking, invasion of privacy and theft of truly valuable information. Even if this passes the DOJ is not likely to be chasing around the people calling Boggy out about his scam promoting forum. Boggy is such a putz!!!!

Soapboxmom

The real problem for frodo bogdan is that if it passes, places like this will be used as a resource against people like him and his scamming trolls. Just like LE uses social network sites in investigations now. Look at what's happening to MMG and talkgold with LE.

Whip
11-16-2011, 05:28 PM

Soapboxmom

So are you saying the bog is lying once again? Shocking I say!

okosh
11-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Bogans biggest problem is that no matter how deep a hole he's in he just don't know when to stop digging!!!!!

laidback
11-16-2011, 06:31 PM
LOL, you said a mouthful there, Bro'...! It looks like he doesn't much care for his tactics being turned back on him...!

path2prosperity
11-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Cash Wikia (http://www.cashwikia.com/7716669514/menu/Earn_250K/My_Easy_250K)

Today's top ad spot on Adlandpro features Property Wikia. My Easy 250K??? Really, Boggy!

Soapboxmom

It is too sick for me to stomach late at night! Is it "April Fools Day" in some parts of "Boggie's Empire (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2491306/SoEasyAcaveManCanDoIt.aspx?flag=1)? A sick joke or an April Fool?

That sick leads you to something even more sick. UGH!

Permitted Advertising in Scamlandpro? (http://www.124marketingsystem.com/capture/Forrest52)

laidback
11-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Bogans biggest problem is that no matter how deep a hole he's in he just don't know when to stop digging!!!!!
LOL, I think he is contacting Steamshovels "R" Us...!

path2prosperity
11-16-2011, 07:42 PM
LOL, I think he is contacting Steamshovels "R" Us...!

Glad I read that "laidback." I was about to go to bed feeling I wanted to puke but you made me giggle so I can have some sweet dreams.

baylee
11-16-2011, 07:54 PM

That boy is not too bright in any way, shape, or form!

okosh
11-16-2011, 08:43 PM
That boy is not too bright in any way, shape, or form!

That's why I call him "Bogan"....

For the benefit of all you non-Aussies....

bogan

A fascinating beast. The majority of the species are hideously repugnant and unintelligent, and yet they manage to breed in ever-increasing numbers and populate an area known as the outer west. It is quite common to find five or six offspring in each family group, often with a different father for each new baby.

Their habitat consists of a weatherboard or brick-veneer dwelling and is characterised by an early-model Holden or Ford in the driveway surrounded by a group of males discussing why the carby is stuffed and the results of last night's footy (a primitive gladiator-like spectator sport enjoyed by most bogans).

The female of the species, while smaller in stature, is far more loud and aggressive than the male. While the males tend to be very friendly and congregate with other males, the females spend most of their time in supermarkets and shopping malls, using a shrill high-pitched call to discipline their children and contact other females.

Males and females rarely interact socially except during breeding season, which is otherwise known as Friday night. During this time, females are allowed to enter the male-dominated area known as "the pub" and display their impressive coloured plumage to a prospective mate.

Herein lies an intersting phenomenon. Males will often fight over a particularly attractive female and she will mate with only one male, while some less attractive females have been known to have several partners simultaneously.

Ahhhh. The wonders of nature.
Urban Dictionary: bogan (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bogan&defid=703191)

from Wicki....

The term bogan is Australian slang, usually pejorative or self-deprecating, for an individual who is recognised to be from a lower class background or someone whose limited education, speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour exemplifies such a background.[1]

okosh
11-16-2011, 08:44 PM
The female of the species, while smaller in stature, is far more loud and aggressive than the male.

Sounds a lot like Kathleen...))

laidback
11-16-2011, 08:49 PM
That's why I call him "Bogan"....

For the benefit of all you non-Aussies....

Urban Dictionary: bogan (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bogan&defid=703191)

from Wicki....
LOL, in the States, they call them Hillbillies, or Rednecks...!:duh:

scratchycat
11-17-2011, 11:40 AM
Sounds a lot like Kathleen...))

:RpS_wink:
Anyone noticed how "quiet" she is for last few days???

scratchycat
11-17-2011, 11:50 AM
Mary Hofstetter was one of the original Adlanders who took a stand against scammers and spammers on Adlandpro. She tried to promote genuine products and services on the ponzi forum but of course she vanishes into thin air.

I did not get to know her very well back then but got friendly after she came back. She was soon shocked at how much things had changed. I remember she tried welcoming new members and that backfired. She eventually took up with Jimbo and last I heard from her, there were problems brewing.

okosh
11-17-2011, 04:12 PM
:RpS_wink:
Anyone noticed how "quiet" she is for last few days???

Bogan put kathleen back on her leash :RpS_wink:

path2prosperity
11-17-2011, 08:07 PM
Bogan put kathleen back on her leash :RpS_wink:

I don’t think it is that. They seem to have trouble with payment processors for the next big thing to hit all ponzi boards. News of this nature and assurances that everything is OK is almost always passed on through the personal messaging systems with Adland but one of their members put the news in a public forum.

I QUOTE from this Adland link. $50,000 Shared With Our Members Already! | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2492088/50000SharedWithOurMembersAlready.aspx?flag=1)

"Here are our latest updates:"

PAYPAL - Paypal will be re-instated again shortly so keep an eye out for our emails. This is only a temporary measure until Alertpay have re-instated their credit card facility and we would like to remind members that if you make or have made a ad package purchase using Paypal, then as per our terms you will receive withdrawals via Alertpay.
Paypal is a great processor, but unfortunately they have a habit of freezing accounts of business owners such as ours. We would love to use them as our main means of payments and withdrawals but due to this we cannot. We will sporadically keep using them until Alertpay re-instates its credit card function."

The (leaked report?) above was reported by an Adlander about the new super AdzPay program which was reported as being in pre Launch by MMG. AdzPay (http://adzpays.com/)

path2prosperity
11-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Kathleen's rival announcing next big Adland's deals like this "NEWS?"

WE ARE THE OFFICIAL MARKETING PARTNER OF THE
NASCAR MEMBERS CLUB...!!

This will give our Members access to over 2,000 Resorts in over 85
Countries with Savings up to 70% on resorts Worldwide. A truly Global
and Exclusive selection assures you the vacation of a lifetime for as
little as pennies on the dollar!!!

Discover The Fast Growing New Company
That Is Helping People All Over The Globe
Earn Five and Six Figures Online From Home
No Monthly Fees!

Plus Pickup $100, $200 Even $300 Bonuses
5 Generations Deep Multiple Times Daily...
Matching Sponsor Bonuses
$1,000, $2,500 even $5,000
No Monthly Fees!!!

Go Secure your position now at:
Fast Profits Daily (http://www.fastprofitsdaily.com/?u=hbndon)

Fast Profits Daily has built a Foundation of Leaders around the World in over
160 + countries in just over 2 weeks. Were attracting some of the Biggest
Marketers in the industry today Globally. Come join us tonight to hear
about the Power of this "Revolutionary" Compensation Plan that will blow
you away!!! A plan that will change this industry forever!!!

QUOTED From This Adlandpro link. (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2492185/FreeSignupWithNextBigInternetSuccessStory.aspx?fla g=1).

okosh
11-17-2011, 08:44 PM
I don’t think it is that. They seem to have trouble with payment processors for the next big thing to hit all ponzi boards. News of this nature and assurances that everything is OK is almost always passed on through the personal messaging systems with Adland but one of their members put the news in a public forum.

LOL...I thought you were gonna say that Bogan sent Kathleen off to find a bigger shovel!!!!!

scratchycat
11-18-2011, 09:40 AM
Kathleen's rival announcing next big Adland's deals like this "NEWS?"

WE ARE THE OFFICIAL MARKETING PARTNER OF THE
NASCAR MEMBERS CLUB...!!

This will give our Members access to over 2,000 Resorts in over 85
Countries with Savings up to 70% on resorts Worldwide. A truly Global
and Exclusive selection assures you the vacation of a lifetime for as
little as pennies on the dollar!!!

Discover The Fast Growing New Company
That Is Helping People All Over The Globe
Earn Five and Six Figures Online From Home
No Monthly Fees!

Plus Pickup $100, $200 Even $300 Bonuses
5 Generations Deep Multiple Times Daily...
Matching Sponsor Bonuses
$1,000, $2,500 even $5,000
No Monthly Fees!!!

Fast Profits Daily has built a Foundation of Leaders around the World in over
160 + countries in just over 2 weeks. Were attracting some of the Biggest
Marketers in the industry today Globally. Come join us tonight to hear
about the Power of this "Revolutionary" Compensation Plan that will blow
you away!!! A plan that will change this industry forever!!!

QUOTED From This Adlandpro link. (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2492185/FreeSignupWithNextBigInternetSuccessStory.aspx?fla g=1).

I just love their refund policy statement:

Refund/Cancellation Policy
ALL Purchases are FINAL and NO REFUNDS are allowed. Any attempts to acquire a refund or chargeback constitute theft and fraud, and are grounds for legal prosecution. Purchaser will be liable for all legal and administrative cost associated with the chargeback and minimum penalty of $500USD. Plus any unused services shall be forfeited upon expiration or termination of services.

Any and ALL Travel Rebates, Bonus Points will be dissolved at time of refund, cancellation and or a members account is terminated.

DO NOT Purchase our product or promote FastProfitsDaily.com if the following applies to you:

•Spending any amount of money could or would cause financial hardship.

•Knowing you CANNOT get a refund under ANY circumstances.

scratchycat
11-18-2011, 09:43 AM
If you need a clue, just look at the forums this person has in ALP:

» Forums I Own

Forum Members Topics Posts
We Pay You $5.00 Just To Take A Look! 12 12 14
Profit Sharing With AdzPays 9 4 4
Free Downline Builder 13 6 8
Welcome To AdlandPro - We Give Away Money! 11 6 6
Profit Sharing With Ricochet Riches 6 2 2
Fast Profits Daily

Don Evans | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/hbndon.aspx)

littleroundman
11-18-2011, 10:23 AM
What a difference a word makes,

when your objective is to fool people.

From Kathleens' statement:
WE ARE THE OFFICIAL MARKETING PARTNER OF THE NASCAR MEMBERS CLUB...!!

Whereas FastProfitsDaily says on its' front page:
Note: FastProfitsDaily.com is NOT endorsed by or affiliated with NASCAR or the Official NASCAR Members Club, we are strictly A marketing partner.

Only one word, perhaps.

But, add that one word to the fact FastProfitsDaily is at pains to point out it is "NOT endorsed by or affiliated with NASCAR or the Official NASCAR Members Club" and we suddenly have a completely kettle of fish, don't we ??

Fast Profits Daily (http://www.fastprofitsdaily.com/products.php)

Kathleeens' breathless announcement might as well be: "WE ARE THE OFFICIAL MARKETING PARTNER OF THE FREDS' SANDWICH SHOP MEMBERS CLUB...!!

In the real world,

MARKETING PARTNER = SOMEONE WHO PAID FOR ADVERTISING.

Whip
11-18-2011, 10:52 AM
What a difference a word makes,

when your objective is to fool people.

Only one word, perhaps.

But, add that one word to the fact FastProfitsDaily is at pains to point out it is "NOT endorsed by or affiliated with NASCAR or the Official NASCAR Members Club" and we suddenly have a completely kettle of fish, don't we ??

Fast Profits Daily (http://www.fastprofitsdaily.com/products.php)

Kathleeens' breathless announcement might as well be: "WE ARE THE OFFICIAL MARKETING PARTNER OF THE FREDS' SANDWICH SHOP MEMBERS CLUB...!!

In the real world,

MARKETING PARTNER = SOMEONE WHO PAID FOR ADVERTISING.

NASCAR doesn't take too kindly to unauthorized use of their name in any way, shape, or form.
email sent!

Soapboxmom
11-18-2011, 11:03 AM
Now, there will be a very strongly worded Cease and Desist and if Kathleen doesn't hop to she will find herself learning the ins and outs of horrendously expensive litigation! Hilarious!!!

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
11-18-2011, 12:16 PM
To: soapboxmom@hotmail.com
Subject: Proposal from Adlandpro
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:33:06 -0600

Hello Heather,

Hostilities continue.
Lots of energy being lost on negativity.

I have a proposal for you which will turn the energy in
the positive direction and offer possibility of partnership
and make potential for a new concept in the network marketing.

What I'm envisioning is inclusion with our ads on our site a special
sing which would indicate that the program in the ad might
have three statuses.

1. RealScam approved (Green)
2. RealScam disapproved (Red)
3. RealScam unrated (gray)

This could be automated based on the url within the ad.

How this would be implemented?
Programs reviewed by RealScam members would have
status associated with web addresses.

This list would be included in our database and even interface
could be provided for RealScam members to enter new reviews
or amend the existing ones.

Also we could provide ability for RealScam members to
mark ads on our site with specific status in case they
didn't match url and were associated with certain business
which had Green or Red flag, but was not recognized
by our system because redirection url was used or
custom website.

Ads which are found in the business opportunity would
have such sings.

We would not police advertisers or ads, but visitors would be
notified on the ad level how the ad is rated by your members.

If your members were inclined to review some ads periodically,
e.g. those which had gray sign, they could mark them on the
individual bases.

One other concept could be to have a button on the ad level
which notifies your site to provide review for unrated ads
for visitors who would like e.g. this program be reviewed for
a fee by your members.

There is probably more details but this is just the high level idea.

Let me know if this is of interests to you and we will go from
there.

I trust this will be much better use of energy and the purpose
of your business will be more effective this way than
individually targeting specific promoters.

It will also add additional value to our site.

In addition you will establish yourself as an authority in the area
of scam verification on our site.

Regards

Bogdan Fiedur
http://www.adlandpro.com (http://www.adlandpro.com/)
My answer is hell no!!! Though it is very flattering that our opinions are so important and held in such high regard by Bogdan, I would never engage in the type of activity he is suggesting. There are many degreed, professional and very savvy posters here. But, this is simply an open discussion forum. We are not and never should be a scam verification program. That might well expose us to liability that simply expressing our opinions as we do now does not.

Bogdan, you need to take down that hideous class action threat page and move on. I don't believe we have anything further to discuss.

Soapboxmom

laidback
11-18-2011, 01:11 PM
My answer is hell no!!! Though it is very flattering that our opinions are so important and held in such high regard by Bogdan, I would never engage in the type of activity he is suggesting. There are many degreed, professional and very savvy posters here. But, this is simply an open discussion forum. We are not and never should be a scam verification program. That might well expose us to liability that simply expressing our opinions as we do now does not.

Bogdan, you need to take down that hideous class action threat page and move on. I don't believe we have anything further to discuss.

Soapboxmom

Whoa up, here! Time out!!! Doesn't he realize that you have to be licensed to give investment advice just like you have to be licensed to give legal advice? with all the legal huffing and puffing he has been doing lately you would think he might have noticed that. As SBM says you can offer an "opinion" as to the legitimacy of a "program", "business" etc. but when you cross the line into recommending or endorsing, liabilities accrue. No thanks!

scratchycat
11-18-2011, 01:25 PM
Time out is right!! Think I will have to wait until I am over my shock to take this in.:shocked:

path2prosperity
11-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Time out is right!! Think I will have to wait until I am over my shock to take this in.:shocked:

You need time to recover from the latest "Boggie Bomshell?" It is not often that I am lost for words. What will Boggie come up with next?

Whip
11-18-2011, 06:45 PM

Soapboxmom
He just wants this site to do his work in finding out all he promotes are scams. Put them all in red by golly.
He's clearly feeling the heat.

baylee
11-18-2011, 09:09 PM
The bold is from LRM's post.

Note: FastProfitsDaily.com is NOT endorsed by or affiliated with NASCAR or the Official NASCAR Members Club, we are strictly A marketing partner.
Only one word, perhaps.

I was reading WLD Forum and I came across a poster named ASX, in which he/she gave a link to Australian law concerning MLM's. If Kathleen and/or bogan brought in Austrailians citizens with this sort of practices?????????

Link for the Law:

http://realnetworkmarketing.com/2010/04/australian-consumer-reforms-network/

laidback
11-18-2011, 10:00 PM

Only one word, perhaps.

I was reading WLD Forum and I came across a poster named ASX, in which he/she gave a link to Australian law concerning MLM's. If Kathleen and/or bogan brought in Austrailians citizens with this sort of practices?????????

Link for the Law:

New Australian Consumer Law reforms put network marketers and MLM companies at risk | REAL Network Marketing: how to build a Fourth Generation MLM business (http://realnetworkmarketing.com/2010/04/australian-consumer-reforms-network/)
Interesting read. Several people have tried to get through to Kathleen that with EZW, THERE IS NO RETAIL SELLING, but she didn't want to hear it. Oh, well.

littleroundman
11-18-2011, 10:14 PM
Interesting read. Several people have tried to get through to Kathleen that with EZW, THERE IS NO RETAIL SELLING, but she didn't want to hear it. Oh, well.

It's interesting, isn't it ?

As "anti government " as someone might be, it's not hard to see why the government is forced to intervene, as reluctant as it may be to do so.

People such as Kathleen are so easily manipulated into pushing the envelope until government is left with no choice BUT to step in.

okosh
11-19-2011, 12:55 AM

You need time to recover from the latest "Boggie Bomshell?" It is not often that I am lost for words. What will Boggie come up with next?

LOL...He is having a lend...It's just a joke IMO....He knows this offer will never be accepted....
Could be his way of extending the olive branch....

Thank You Bogan....I needed a good laugh but you still a loser :loser:

okosh
11-19-2011, 01:13 AM

Only one word, perhaps.

Link for the Law:

New Australian Consumer Law reforms put network marketers and MLM companies at risk | REAL Network Marketing: how to build a Fourth Generation MLM business (http://realnetworkmarketing.com/2010/04/australian-consumer-reforms-network/)

As a general rule MLM don't work here in Aus....Even stuff like Amway, herballife and Avon struggle here....Trivita flopped even after all that money they spent to get it off the ground....Neways flopped...
Next to learn the hard way will be SISEL....

But it's nice to know we got those laws in place....

littleroundman
11-19-2011, 01:39 AM
You'll find most of the Australian based MLMs only survive because we're so close to SE Asia and Oz makes a great place to live while running a multi squillion dollar enterprise "offshore" as in: Asia.

OK, so I'm exaggerating just a tiny bit.

I should have said: "Oz makes a great place to live while eking out a living while pretending to run a multi squillion dollar enterprise"offshore" as in: Asia"

path2prosperity
11-19-2011, 04:43 AM
We are told that Barry Scott is an ALP employee. If Barry prepares a shortlist for ALP "Person of The Week", it is a bit strange that he does not read the candidate's "About me" section in the biography (which they present to Barry to be selected for the awards.)

Who but an imbecile would vote for somebody promoting One Penny Billionaire (http://www.onepennybillionaire.com/rhould/Tz.aspx) in a biographical review. It certainly passes muster in ALP because the current leader in this week's contest promotes it behind a forwarder. See Ray Hould's (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/118796.aspx) biographic details.

I have made a screenshot of this farce just in case the biographical data gets deleted or changed. If neither Barry or Bogdan are able to see that this advertisement is sheer farce, they should be ashamed of themselves.

littleroundman
11-19-2011, 06:40 AM
Who but an imbecile would vote for somebody promoting One Penny Billionaire (http://www.onepennybillionaire.com/rhould/Tz.aspx) in a biographical review. It certainly passes muster in ALP because the current leader in this week's contest promotes it behind a forwarder. See Ray Hould's (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/118796.aspx) biographic details.

I think anyone with more than 2 grey cells now accepts AdLand is now just a wannabe Talkgold, MMG or one of the usual suspect forums.

IM(very)HO anyone who stays there now thinking they can change things for the better is in for a rude surprise.

Adland Pro as it was no longer exists.

It's obvious, to me at least, that what's happened is no accident and AdLand is just as Boggie and Co want it to be.

The Bogmeister is the one who has to adjust.

He needs to learn that, if he wants to play with the big boys, he's gonna have to toughen up and expect a lot more criticism and close scrutiny.

As far as the members go, they have some decisions to make.

path2prosperity
11-19-2011, 08:54 AM
Adland Pro as it was no longer exists. The Bogmeister is the one who has to adjust.
As far as the members go, they have some decisions to make.

I made this statement on my own website over a year ago

" Path2prosperity Renounces Any Association
With all Adlandpro affiliate, marketing or any of their business dealings.
This decision is final. Oct 21st 2010"

Howsoever it is very difficult for anybody who has been banned from one of their forums or left voluntarily to get rid of comments, which suggest that they are still active. Many ex members get birthday wishes recycled at least once a year.

scratchycat
11-19-2011, 11:13 AM
Who but an imbecile would vote for somebody promoting One Penny Billionaire in a biographical review. It certainly passes muster in ALP because the current leader in this week's contest promotes it behind a forwarder. See Ray Hould's biographic details.

The name needs to be changed from Person of the Week to Scammer of the Week because that is what is happening. They are nominating people in their downlines and controlling the votes in the forum. Time to close it down Bogdan. There is no hope for Adlandpro with certain people regaining control. Michael Caron promotes a music business and has been in Adland for a long time, he is a winner but he will not win this crooked contest. I hope he starts paying attention and he & Shirley concentrate on their business in a safer place.

scratchycat
11-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Adland Pro as it was no longer exists.
LRM, you said it all in those few words.

There is not one program advertised on there that does not call for many red flags. Look what happened when they tried to get nominations for Best Program or Business.
Top Program Award (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2465103/TOPPROGRAMAWARD.aspx?flag=12)

You would have thought someone might have been a little suspicious with that one.

Whip
11-19-2011, 11:45 AM
The name needs to be changed from Person of the Week to Scammer of the Week because that is what is happening. They are nominating people in their downlines and controlling the votes in the forum. Time to close it down Bogdan. There is no hope for Adlandpro with certain people regaining control. Michael Caron promotes a music business and has been in Adland for a long time, he is a winner but he will not win this crooked contest. I hope he starts paying attention and he & Shirley concentrate on their business in a safer place.

I've been reading it wrong this whole time....I thought it was 'pillager of the week'.

laidback
11-19-2011, 08:21 PM
I've been reading it wrong this whole time....I thought it was 'pillager of the week'. Uh, Oh! Since this is a family forum, I won't tell you what I thought it meant...!

okosh
11-19-2011, 09:38 PM
The name needs to be changed from Person of the Week to Scammer of the Week because that is what is happening.

Ahhhhh....That explains why Jim won....))

path2prosperity
11-20-2011, 06:26 AM

There is a lot of competition for that title Okosh. Take a look at this link. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see the name and mug shot of somebody that I would nominate for the award. GUESS WHO (http://thesuccesstrack.com/)?

scratchycat
11-20-2011, 09:48 AM

It was planned. Kathleen probably won't be nominated since she is helping run it now. Yes, they have the control and all the better. It is a place I don't even like to visit anymore, it makes me rather sad to see what is happening.

scratchycat
11-20-2011, 09:51 AM
There is a lot of competition for that title Okosh. Take a look at this link. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see the name and mug shot of somebody that I would nominate for the award. GUESS WHO?

It won't be long before your wishes come true.

Soapboxmom
11-22-2011, 04:12 PM
http://community.adlandpro.com/Images/light_gray_unlit.pngRoger (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/286465.aspx)
http://community.adlandpro.com/UserContent/286465/286465Thumbnail.jpg (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/286465.aspx)

http://community.adlandpro.com/Images/friend.png

http://community.adlandpro.com/Images/postcount.png

http://community.adlandpro.com/images/flags/GB.png Haslemere (http://community.adlandpro.com/city/haslemere.aspx)
http://community.adlandpro.com/Images/mail_send.png (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2483263/ArtChallengeV/17.aspx#)
http://community.adlandpro.com/Images/invitefriend.png (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2483263/ArtChallengeV/17.aspx#)

http://community.adlandpro.com/images/users_top25.gif
http://community.adlandpro.com/images/potw.png

RE: Art Challenge V.

11/21/2011 6:50:10 PM

Ok everyone.
Statement:
Firstly apologies to Mark who still awaits his prize.
Apologies to everyone here. I need to wind-up this Forum.
It is with huge regret that I announce that due to the family problems currently affecting us I cannot spend the time nescessary to maintain all of my forums or support others.
I have spend considerable time in trying to promote and support Adland's Forums, however, the response has been disappointing and I cannot any longer promote in the same way.
I am not leaving Adland but I shall be around a lot less than at present. I shall visit and monitor.
Thank you to all of my friends here especially those who have prayed for my family recently. Your prayers will still be very acceptable.
Roger Macdivitt

I don't think his granddaughter's fight with Leukemia is the real issue. God bless his family at this time. "I have spend considerable time in trying to promote and support Adland's Forums, however, the response has been disappointing and I cannot any longer promote in the same way." I think the man just said in so many words that Adlandpro is a big flop.Bogdan's forums have had declining traffic all year. The community itself only had 17,000 unique visitors last month. With around 170,000 members those numbers are abysmal. I suspect when the members realize what Boggy has been up to behind the scenes those numbers will plummet further!

Soapboxmom

littleroundman
11-22-2011, 08:37 PM
I suspect when the members realize what Boggy has been up to behind the scenes those numbers will plummet further!

To say nothing of the fact the eyes of the world are now on them.

They can no longer play unwatched in their own sandbox.

Unlike on Talkgold and the other usual suspect forums, many of these guys are using their real names.

That may have been OK while Adland remained in the shadows, however, the Bogmeister and his antics have made sure that is no longer true.

The very last thing a HYIP ponzi or get-rich-quick scheme promoter needs is to be exposed to the glare of public scrutiny.

path2prosperity
11-23-2011, 07:12 AM
[TABLE="class: ForumPanel, width: 828"]
[TR]
[TD="class: PostBit, bgcolor: #DDDDDD, align: center"]
[CENTER]http://community.adlandpro.com/Images/light_gray_unlit.pngRoger (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/286465.aspx)
http://community.adlandpro.com/UserContent/286465/286465Thumbnail.jpg (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/286465.aspx)

I don't think his granddaughter's fight with Leukemia is the real issue. God bless his family at this time. "I have spend considerable time in trying to promote and support Adland's Forums, however, the response has been disappointing and I cannot any longer promote in the same way." I think the man just said in so many words that Adlandpro is a big flop.Bogdan's forums have had declining traffic all year. The community itself only had 17,000 unique visitors last month. With around 170,000 members those numbers are abysmal. I suspect when the members realize what Boggy has been up to behind the scenes those numbers will plummet further!

Soapboxmom

If Roger's story is true, it is very sad indeed. It may be true but we know how many scammers have used cancer or other life threatening illnesses as their get out clause. Roger could post here and discover that we do not want to hurt anybody who is sincere.

He has obviously made genuine friends in Adland. It started out as a community where integrity and a genuine desire to help others did exist at one time. Roger could make friends here, if he were to start telling us some truths about himself and the reasons why he wishes to remain associated with a scam infested community like Adlandpro.

scratchycat
11-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Roger has been and still is a longtime friend of mine from Adlandpro. The two of us worked together to try and get more responses in the forums and make it a better place. Before the first of this year, I paid little attention to what people advertised in their signatures. I tried to post the facts and awareness of internet scam and fraud so members could make their own decisions.

RealScam community is actually doing about the same thing by more investigating and due diligence in tracking down the whys, hows, and whos about internet crime. Members like to have a little fun at times to ridicule the fraudsters and perhaps show them how ridiculous they really are by promoting those worthless programs. As long as they are taking people's money they just laugh and keep on grabbing for it. There is nothing wrong in stating facts as you know them, or as your own opinion from what is public knowledge on the internet.

A lot of us would have liked to be able to just sign up for a program and make money while sleeping but those we have learned the hard way, know it simply does not work like that. You have to work like crazy to build up members in a downline and encourage them so you can make money off them while they recruit other members to do the same and etc. Sounds like a real pain to me and in the long run most times it is illegal. Not the way I want to make a living or an extra income. I am happy to have my own website and sell products that are worthy to be bought.

People have to be responsible for what they choose to do. I am glad that I have stayed away from those false promises of making a fortune and traveling the world. There might be fortune to be made but it will done by those in the top line and only by conning others into believing they can also. Changes are going to be made in the way the internet is policed and I am sure there are those working on that now. No one should have to bullied and harassed on a social network. I have certainly suffered at the abuse of others and it happened in Adlandpro. Roger can be thankful he was not the victim of these attacks but maybe a few times. He was always supportive of me and tried to intervene but usually to no avail because the terms of the TOC were not enforced.

I do not see how anyone could possibly make up a story such as what Roger has related to me. Saying false things like this could possibly cause something bad to happen to you or your family. No, for whatever reason, I do not believe this story is fake. Roger knows I have questioned some of the programs he promoted but that was his choice. I still have him and his family in my prayers and will until someone gives me proof the story is not true. However, I would be happy to see Roger leave Adland, I believe he could find a better place for his talents.

scratchycat
11-23-2011, 02:55 PM
Uh, Oh! Since this is a family forum, I won't tell you what I thought it meant...!

Laidback, it would be just too upsetting for my system!! :RpS_smile:

We used to do a fairly good job of presenting worthy people for this award and they would be thrilled to win this coveted award. For the past year or so, it is very hard to find a person who actually runs a decent forum and is just there for the social networking. When they were nominated it would be a fight to get them to win. As was stated the old Adland is gone and will never be the same. You would have to search long and hard to find a person to nominate now and even if you do, they will not win. There is nothing fair about it now no matter who or what members of the team are running it.

scratchycat
11-23-2011, 03:18 PM
While on the subect of this forum, POTW, I would like to quote from P2P's forum (http://www.realscam.com/f16/adlandpro-jill-bachman-her-andy-bowdoin-connections-478/)
re: Adlandpro. Jill Bachman and Her Andy Bowdoin Connections.
Adlandpro. Scammer of The Week Awards.

People elected for this award used to be people who helped other members with technical problems or those who knew a fair bit about on and off line business practices. The Person of The Week Awards are now being handed out to the biggest scammers and ponzi promoters.

This week's winner of Adlandpro Person of The Week Award is Maurice Bernier who is Adlandro's "town crier" calling for all the members to join F5Mmillionaires Club. It is sad but this man could suceed in soliciting big funds for the scam with the blessings of a so called Adlandpro employee Barry Scott. Is Barry Scott an employee or is he Bogdon Fiedur with a different user name?

Follow Scamlandpro's Person of The Week awards and you will soon know who is Scammer of The Week. Feature Of The Week (Person Of The Week)! | View Forum | AdlandPro Community
Last edited by path2prosperity; 01-29-2011 at 02:28 AM.

For my knowledge, Barry Scott is an employee of Adlandpro, but I do not know anything else about him or if that is a real name, just a name for use in that forum, I do not know. What I do know is I was asked to help with it and volunteered to do so as long as I remained anonymous. We worked together really well I thought. But when a well-known scammer, spammer, whatever was nominated; I objected to it. I admitted to being a part of the team and was totally trampled on by the dirty 5, I resigned from that one and have had little to do with it since. Now, it has been taken over by the scammers, the ones who promote questionable programs and they use their downline/friends to make sure the one they nominate gets elected by calling in all the votes.

Look at the ongoing election for this week and you will see how an almost unknown person will win simply because certain people are backing him. It does not matter what Barry or Bogdan do at this point, the quality of that forum has hit an extreme low. My suggestion is to drop it. It will never be the same. However, I am no longer involved and with it continuing the way it is just goes to show the real reason Adlandpro is still up and running. It is (probably) operating almost totally upon the accounts of these people who promote the "programs". My opinion only.

Look at Craig's List, they had to clean it up. Facebook allows pages to be created and whether all offer legitimate services, I do not know. I do believe in order for a website to function properly, there should be some kind of screening committee in the form of hired local staff. Perhaps there are online services who do this for a fee, have not looked. They would have to be qualified and knowlegeable about intenet legal procedures.

IMO, P2P has done nothing but report what she found on the internet and her own opinions, which she has every right to. She certainly has done nothing more than what has been allowed in Adlandpro for years.

scratchycat
11-23-2011, 03:43 PM
Now here is a real winner and yes it is posted in Adlandpro:

11/21/2011 12:01:07 AM
One Line Plan $11 One Time [Optional]

100% PayOut! No Admin Fee, No Hidden Cost! Ever!

Notice) First Of ALL, Each Your One Line position will be refund
If Your One Line positions are Not Complete or Made Money
after Just 30 days.(Without Condition)

No matter what you imagine, This is a Revolution...
UPGRADED VERSION ONE LINE PLAN
This is a TRUE Realistic, Profitable MONEY OPPORTUNITY.
Be the first to be promoted to the TOP with the vast network of individuals
who sign up after you.

Welcome To VideoChatSns.com You Are Most Welcome! (http://videochatsns.com/money)

No Admin Fee, No Hidden Cost! Ever! 100% PayOut!
This is the fastest One Line system in Network Marketing History.

Let me Explain Why. Whenever your position completed,
Also, Waiting Position will be completed.
Furthermore,We will provide the Accelerator position
In order to more quickly.

All Positions will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
All Position will be Re-Entry Infinitely.
We are allowing Everyone to buy multiple positions.
So, You can buy Just One or Five...Whatever you want.

Everyone can start Just 10USD.
Also, One Time Fee(Not Subscription)

Whenever Your Position Completed You can get $5 Up to Three Levels
and then, Your Position Status will be changed to Acclator Position.
Also, Unlimited ReEntry(No Additional Cost)

VIDEOCHATSNS One Position Price: $10(1USD Alertpay Fee)
Pay with: ALERTPAY, LIBERTY RESERVE
100% PayOut: 90% One Line, 10% Recommended Revenue

No Referring Or No Matrix Required to Earn!
But, If You have a Refer You Can Earn More!
This means if you do refer, So you will get Down Line Recommended Revenue.
Whenever Your Down Line buy Position.

Also, If You'd like to get Recommended Revenue.
You must have Active Position at least one or more.

One-Line 10% Recommended Revenue Explanation.

If You Have Level 1-10 One-Line Referrals.
You will get 1% Recommended Revenue By Each Level.

So, If You Have Level 1 One-Line 10 Referrals
They buy 10 Poisiton Per Week.
You will get 10 Referrals x $1 x 4 weeks = $40 Per Month.

If You Have Level 2 One-Line 20 Referrals
You will get 20 Referrals x $1 x 4 weeks = $80 Per Month.

If You Have Level 3 One-Line 30 Referrals
You will get 30 Referrals x $1 x 4 weeks = $120 Per Month.

If You Have Level 4 One-Line 40 Referrals
You will get 40 Referrals x $1 x 4 weeks = $160 Per Month.

If You Have Level 5 One-Line 50 Referrals
You will get 50 Referrals x $1 x 4 weeks = $200 Per Month.

If You Have Level 6 One-Line 60 Referrals
You will get 60 Referrals x $1 x 4 weeks = $240 Per Month.

If You Have Level 7 One-Line 70 Referrals
You will get 70 Referrals x $1 x 4 weeks = $280 Per Month.

If You Have Level 8 One-Line 80 Referrals
You will get 80 Referrals x $1 x 4 weeks = $320 Per Month.

If You Have Level 9 One-Line 90 Referrals
You will get 90 Referrals x $1 x 4 weeks = $360 Per Month.

If You Have Level 10 One-Line 100 Referrals
You will get 100 Referrals x $1 x 4 weeks = $400 Per Month.

Your Total Receipts = $2,200 Per Month

Note: If You Are Not One-Line Active Member.
All Your Downline One-Line Commission will be Moved Up
Your Upline One-Line Acitve Member.

So,
This One-Line 10% Recommended Commission will be Compression Roll Up.

Welcome To VideoChatSns.com You Are Most Welcome! (http://videochatsns.com/money)

All You have to do Just watch Your Position and Earning Increase Automatically! Day By Day Or Hours By Hours.

This was even sent in personal mails by Sangsoo Lee.

Who is Sangsoo Lee?

Sangsoo Lee | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/sangsoo4029.aspx)

There are just no restrictions, everything is accepted, AT THIS POINT!

laidback
11-23-2011, 04:04 PM
They probably need to change the name of that competition to POSOTW...!

Soapboxmom
11-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Bogdan wanted a fight and now he really has one. I have been systematically commenting on every Youtube video that mentions Adlandpro. I have already heard from marketers that didn't know what Bogdan is up to. That may well be the end of many of them participating at Adlandpro and they will not be recommending that cesspool as an advertising tool any longer. Nothing like sharing, right, Bogdan!!!

Soapboxmom

path2prosperity
11-23-2011, 06:08 PM
Roger has been and still is a longtime friend of mine from Adlandpro. The two of us worked together to try and get more responses in the forums and make it a better place.

I do not see how anyone could possibly make up a story such as what Roger has related to me. Saying false things like this could possibly cause something bad to happen to you or your family. No, for whatever reason, I do not believe this story is fake. Roger knows I have questioned some of the programs he promoted but that was his choice. I still have him and his family in my prayers and will until someone gives me proof the story is not true. However, I would be happy to see Roger leave Adland, I believe he could find a better place for his talents.

Good for you "scratchy." I said that Roger's story may be true. Unfortunately nobody knows if it is or not.

I take my hat off to you for expressing your very strong feelings on the matter. If Roger remains in Adland, which advertises virtually nothing but scams, he makes himself look as if he is condoning what they do. I was furious with Roger when he decided to continue promoting Fortune 2x2 when I and others told him that it had become a breach of our British Advertising Standards Authority code of practice. A lot of us were slow to learn that Internet "money games" were not games and I did my best to tell Roger that Fortune 2X2 was a scam not a game.

I hope that your feelings about Roger's story are correct. If Roger stays with Adland and does not speak up for himself, he can not complain about people here speculating about it.

path2prosperity
11-23-2011, 06:22 PM
While on the subect of this forum, POTW, I would like to quote from P2P's forum (http://www.realscam.com/f16/adlandpro-jill-bachman-her-andy-bowdoin-connections-478/)

For my knowledge, Barry Scott is an employee of Adlandpro, but I do not know anything else about him or if that is a real name, just a name for use in that forum, I do not know. What I do know is I was asked to help with it and volunteered to do so as long as I remained anonymous. We w

I do not know anything else, which is why I asked. I find it odd that he uses the same picture but two different names. He is Barry Scott in the English version of Adlandpro and Barry something else on the Polish version. I gave the name further up in the thread.

Soapboxmom
11-24-2011, 09:13 PM
While legal proceedings are underway this page has been suspended.

Realscamclassactionsuite Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Adlanders better take note. Bogdan Fiedur is threatening former members of Adlandpro. Your dear and valued friends that were part of your community and extended family are being targeted. We should be supporting those he is threatening by boycotting his sites entirely. Anyone who posts there is showing tacit approval for his sickening attack. He is attacking those with an opinion and a genuine desire to protect innocent people by keeping obvious scams off of that forum.

Your power is in your advertising dollars and generating traffic for his site. Now, who is going to tell us how wonderful Adlandpro is? Why would anyone with an ounce of integrity post there under these circumstances? Does successful marketing necessitate vicious attacks and legal maneuvers against legitimate critics? Is that Christian and in the spirit of a forum that was said to be a real community???

If Bogdan doesn't stop this nonsense it is going to get very ugly for everyone that is a member of that cesspool. When Rep X sued Advantage Conferences every single member was put on the witness list. All those folks were on the witness list when that pyramid scam sued the BBB and lost in Summary Judgment. Some Advantage Conferences members ended up being deposed and many were questioned about their involvement. It was a very stressful and embarrassing situation for those folks. Their finances were exposed and their integrity called into question. I strongly suggest the members take a firm stance against Bogdan's legal escapades before they get tangled up in his legal nightmare.

I will as always publish every last scrap of information about anything Bogdan files and do everything possible to get all the media involved and get as much embarrassing press coverage as possible. Bogdan will get a real education about internet exposure to be sure!

Soapboxmom

littleroundman
11-24-2011, 09:20 PM
Do it, Bogdan,

Get this in front of a court.

please, please do it.

scratchycat
11-24-2011, 09:53 PM
Good for you "scratchy." I said that Roger's story may be true. Unfortunately nobody knows if it is or not.

I take my hat off to you for expressing your very strong feelings on the matter. If Roger remains in Adland, which advertises virtually nothing but scams, he makes himself look as if he is condoning what they do. I was furious with Roger when he decided to continue promoting Fortune 2x2 when I and others told him that it had become a breach of our British Advertising Standards Authority code of practice. A lot of us were slow to learn that Internet "money games" were not games and I did my best to tell Roger that Fortune 2X2 was a scam not a game.

I hope that your feelings about Roger's story are correct. If Roger stays with Adland and does not speak up for himself, he can not complain about people here speculating about it.

I totally understand your feelings on this and as much as you know I support you. I do believe Roger is sincere and very heartbroken over his family situation/

I do not like what has taken place on legal proceedings against you. I will do anything I can to help. I have had much worse things happen to me in Adland than anything you have said against certain people there. It is a sad situation when a community allows members to be harassed and humiliated. I have been there many times with the same ones bullying me and I am not alone, many people have been in a similar situation.

While we were told to ignore it, I don't believe it works the same when a person is faced with it. We might not have been as important and highly regarded but we were PEOPLE and deserved the respect as others want.

I want all the legal actions to just go away. You do not deserve to be treated in this manner.

littleroundman
11-24-2011, 11:53 PM
The whole point is, Scratchy, there IS no "legal action"

To anyone unfamiliar with the law, a lawyers' letter may be frightening, but it is NOT "legal action"

Many lawyers will draft letters (for a fee, of course) based entirely on what their client tells them to say, despite the fact he/she has advised the client the content of the letter carries no legal weight.

That's why we have courts.

Otherwise, anyone with the money and inclination and/or a pet lawyer could do what they want and be untouchable.

Soapboxmom
11-25-2011, 12:35 AM
The whole point is, Scratchy, there IS no "legal action"

To anyone unfamiliar with the law, a lawyers' letter may be frightening, but it is NOT "legal action"

Many lawyers will draft letters (for a fee, of course) based entirely on what their client tells them to say, despite the fact he/she has advised the client the content of the letter carries no legal weight.

That's why we have courts.

Otherwise, anyone with the money and inclination and/or a pet lawyer could do what they want and be untouchable.
Many serious, successful litigators won't even use letters like a Cease and Desist. If they have a winnable case they just file it immediately. Tim Darnell spent $2,500.00 to hire a lawyer from a very prestigious law firm in Dallas. I got a very threatening Cease and Desist letter that was dictated by Timmy no doubt. It turns out the lawyer had only agreed to write the letter and nothing more and knew absolutely nothing about the case at hand. My friend, Rep X, called up the lawyer and sent him an e-mail. When said lawyer heard about Advantage Conferences losing to the BBB in Summary Judgment, the court awarding all costs of court to the BBB (who then garnished Advantage Conferences accounts to the tune of $10,000.00 leaving only $500.00 in the account), and saw Darnell's threatening e-mails he fired Tim Darnell and refused to represent him any longer. He told my friend he had never agreed to file suit or pursue the case further. That was all fantasy on Darnell's part.

So, it is quite possible that Boggy is having a bit of fantasy himself. It is very unlikely he will get what he wants and his shenanigans are incurring a very high price whether he has realized that or not. His tomfoolery is tearing apart that site and driving off members and advertisers when the forum was already seeing sharp declines in traffic. The Titanic Plunge!

Sopaboxmom

littleroundman
11-25-2011, 01:22 AM
So, it is quite possible that Boggy is having a bit of fantasy himself. It is very unlikely he will get what he wants and his shenanigans are incurring a very high price whether he has realized that or not. His tomfoolery is tearing apart that site and driving off members and advertisers when the forum was already seeing sharp declines in traffic. The Titanic Plunge!

Soapboxmom

I wonder if the Bogmeister will ever realize it would be easier and more spiritually satisfying to stop huffing and puffing and throwing empty threats around and gently guide Adland back to where it used to be.

The lure of quick money is too seductive, I suppose.

EagleOne
11-25-2011, 02:41 AM
Well, there were a few things about the letter that did not ring true to me, so I went to the firms website to look around. First, Howard Kennedy is the name of the law firm. However, there is no Howard Kennedy in the management team or listed in the employees list. So Howard Kennedy could not have signed this letter.

Second, there is a Julian Weider listed as an employee, and the E-mail address given in the letter was J.Weider@howardkennedy.com. Looking at the signature it looks like the letter J, but definitely not an H or K. Since Howard Kennedy does not exist as part of the law firm now, this makes the letter null and void if my understanding of the law is correct, but a lawyer would need to comment on this issue.

But what was really interesting to me is the notice at the bottom of page 1, but it is missing from page 2. I would think they would have the same disclosure on both pages, not just the first page.

This whole letter makes me think that no-one in the firm even knows it was sent. This is the most unusual letterhead for a prestigious law firm I have ever seen. Also I do not know of any lawyer who would sign off saying, "Yours Faithfully," but that might be a British thing.

okosh
11-25-2011, 04:12 AM
Well, there were a few things about the letter that did not ring true to me, so I went to the firms website to look around. First, Howard Kennedy is the name of the law firm. However, there is no Howard Kennedy in the management team or listed in the employees list. So Howard Kennedy could not have signed this letter.

Second, there is a Julian Weider listed as an employee, and the E-mail address given in the letter was J.Weider@howardkennedy.com. Looking at the signature it looks like the letter J, but definitely not an H or K. Since Howard Kennedy does not exist as part of the law firm now, this makes the letter null and void if my understanding of the law is correct, but a lawyer would need to comment on this issue.

But what was really interesting to me is the notice at the bottom of page 1, but it is missing from page 2. I would think they would have the same disclosure on both pages, not just the first page.

This whole letter makes me think that no-one in the firm even knows it was sent. This is the most unusual letterhead for a prestigious law firm I have ever seen. Also I do not know of any lawyer who would sign off saying, "Yours Faithfully," but that might be a British thing.

Sorry in advance if this is a silly question...But....Has the letter been posted and I just missed it or has it not been posted for us all to see??....

path2prosperity
11-25-2011, 04:13 AM

There is no legal case of which I am aware. I had a letter which was purported to have come from Bogdan Fiedur. Lynne kindly helped me look into the matter. I have sent all the evidence that convinces me, the letter was bogus by registered "snail mail" and marked it for the Attention of Howard Kennedy's Senior Partner. I marked the outside of the envelope PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL so that it would not be opened by a junior member of staff and accidentally delivered to the wrong person.

There is no legal action against me, so I would be interested to know if there is an action being taken against any member or ex members of Adlandpro.

path2prosperity
11-25-2011, 04:48 AM
Also I do not know of any lawyer who would sign off saying, "Yours Faithfully," but that might be a British thing.

It is a the correct way of signing a letter to an individual, if you do not use his or her name Lynne. We sign off with Yours Sincerely, if we start the letter Dear Mr or Ms. If we use Dear Sir or Madam to address the person, we sign off with Yours Faithfully.

"Young" Americans like you and some others who may not be aware of this are certainly forgiven. The custom identifies people who have not attended British boarding schools where subjects of this nature were drummed into us from an early age.

littleroundman
11-25-2011, 05:01 AM
Sorry in advance if this is a silly question...But....Has the letter been posted and I just missed it or has it not been posted for us all to see??....

Not yet.

Things are afoot, so to speak.

path2prosperity
11-25-2011, 08:42 AM
Roger has been and still is a longtime friend of mine from Adlandpro. The two of us worked together to try and get more responses in the forums and make it a better place.

I do not see how anyone could possibly make up a story such as what Roger has related to me. I still have him and his family in my prayers and will until someone gives me proof the story is not true. However, I would be happy to see Roger leave Adland, I believe he could find a better place for his talents.

The thing that makes me so sick "scratchy" is that some of these stories are true. "SBMum's" experience is tragic. Her Thanksgiving dinner must have been spoiled this year, as these memories do surface on anniversaries.

Lynne whom I believe knows more about Matthew Nunn's organization (MCFs (http://www.realscam.com/f16/mcfads-mathew-mutt-nunns-newest-scam-498)) than any of us, was prepared to give Mutt the benefit of the doubt. Lynne published that statement but he changed it when he discovered that Mutt was not too ill to carry on promoting ROI and his other scams.

If Roger would leave Adland, he could express his feelings on this matter without fear of being torn apart for no just cause. Adlanders are dying almost every day. I refrained from commenting about one who suddenly developed a rare life threatening condition because I knew people in Adland, who would not wish to get drawn into it. I am not convinced that the latest Adlander whom I saw promoted as a cancer victim, is genuine or not. I do remember that the person was one of the first to try and get me as a downline member. Boards like Adland need armies with flamethrowers to get the last of the filthy sewer rats removed.

IT COULD BE TRUE. Another Dying Adlander (http://www.onfireliving.com/needs).

Interesting that the one person who could have shed light of Beveley Armstrong's resurrection after her fatal brain tumour has vanished from Adland and cyberspace?

path2prosperity
11-25-2011, 09:22 AM
Sorry about the typo. I may have news about the resurrection of Beverley Armstrong on my other computer. It is one of the most interesting Adpro stories that I have ever unearthed.

Soapboxmom
11-25-2011, 11:44 AM
EagleOne is correct. No Howard Kennedy is licensed in the UK, so apparently it is simply a name used in business. Here across the pond the lawyer signs the letter with his or her own name, business address, telephone # and license # etc. The lawyers in the firm that are licensed include (type in Howard Kennedy):
The Law Society - Find a solicitor (http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingandusing/findasolicitor.law)
Find a solicitor

HOWARD KENNEDY LLP - Head Office

Phone Number: 020 7636 1616
Fax Number: 020 7664 4533
Web Site: http://www.howardkennedy.com (http://www.howardkennedy.com/)
Email Address: enquiries@howardkennedy.com

Soapboxmom
11-25-2011, 11:55 AM
Here is the poor bloke Bogdan has doing his dirty work for him:
Find a solicitor
WEIDER, JULIAN MICHAEL - Member

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/images/dotpix.gif

ID:

Admission Date:
16/12/1974

Higher Rights of Audience:
No

Address:
HOWARD KENNEDY LLP (http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingandusing/findasolicitor/view=lawfirmdetails.law?orgid=557188&searchType=L)
19 Cavendish Square
LONDON
W1A 2AW (http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?postcode2map?W1A%202AW)
ENGLAND

Areas of law:
Civil litigation
Commercial litigation
Common law
Defamation law
Insurance law
International law (non EU)

path2prosperity
11-25-2011, 12:17 PM
Here is the poor bloke Bogdan has doing his dirty work for him:

I did not get in touch with Julian Weider SBM. He did not sign the letter. It was signed by a non existent member of the firm I sent the documents to the Senior partner.

My cyberspace enemies usually fall back on the yarn created by Brookie and Jack Cobb that I have mental health issues. I have not seen many Adlandpro members post about my mental health but who knows what Boggie could tell his members or his British solicitor.

With luck some idiot may repeat the story that was circulated on WLD. Some joker accused me of having made a fortune running a lesbian brothel. That was before I was a RS member and we had a member with the same real (not an invented screen name) as a hard porn star. Who knows if somebody will accuse you of being one of my "Girls?"

I am very concerned that the good name of a British solicitor is not tarred with any of our Boggie Bogdan jokes so I left him out of the equation.

path2prosperity
11-25-2011, 04:36 PM
I am thinking of ringing a phone in radio programme tomorrow to ask listeners what they would do, if they received a solicitor's letter signed by somebody who is not a principal or employee of the law firm, with only a squiggle as a signature. Will the law firm still act for a person, who claims damages for a person who wants to continue advertising Penny Billionaire business opportunities?

If I am not laughed to scorn, I may ask what they would do if the letter was to ask for damages from somebody who awarded prizes to members of a community who advertised business opportunities such as PennyBillionaire (http://www.onepennybillionaire.com/rhould/Tz.aspx). I suggest that the British member of the community, who also advertises Penny Billionaire in his signature files, keeps his ear tuned to local London radio stations.

I am not sure if LBC still hosts live radio phone ins. If they don't there will be others

okosh
11-25-2011, 07:04 PM
EagleOne is correct. No Howard Kennedy is licensed in the UK, so apparently it is simply a name used in business.

That's because Howard and Kennedy are 2 seperate people.....
Harry Howard started the firm in 1936....So most likely he's dead by now.....

The "Howard Kennedy" name comes from a merge in 1950.....

Ranked among the top 100 UK law firms, Howard Kennedy has 75 partners, 170 lawyers and 270 staff. Founded in 1936 by Harry Howard, the firm was known as H. Howard & Co. before merging with Kennedy and others in 1950 to form Howard Kennedy & Co, and moving into their current offices in Cavendish Square in London’s West End. The firm has been known as Howard Kennedy since 1984.
Howard Kennedy, Law Firm Layoffs, Law Firm Mergers | JD Journal (http://www.jdjournal.com/2009/04/18/howard-kennedy-targets-40-lawyers-staff/)

Lil Ol' Radical Me
11-25-2011, 08:55 PM
............ Bogdan will get a real education about internet exposure to be sure!

Soapboxmom

For someone who thought he was the king of the internet and social media, I think he has already begun his learning curve. Isn't education a wonderful thing.

baylee
11-25-2011, 09:13 PM
For someone who thought he was the king of the internet and social media, I think he has already begun his learning curve. Isn't education a wonderful thing.
I suspect his learning curve will become even greater than he is beginning to realize!

okosh
11-25-2011, 09:16 PM
I suspect his learning curve will become even greater than he is beginning to realize!

Some people are just too stupid to learn....I'm guessing that Bogan is such a person...

baylee
11-25-2011, 09:31 PM
Some people are just too stupid to learn....I'm guessing that Bogan is such a person...

I agree with you 100% I think Bogan is such a person indeed!

Lil Ol' Radical Me
11-25-2011, 10:02 PM

Maybe his learning curve ended up boomerang shaped and thumped him in the face. I already said it - isn't education a wonderful thing!

littleroundman
11-25-2011, 10:49 PM

I wonder if he asked his solicitor whether or not what his Adland forum does is legal while he was dictating his latest threatening letter.

path2prosperity
11-26-2011, 01:33 AM
I wonder if he asked his solicitor whether or not what his Adland forum does is legal while he was dictating his latest threatening letter.

Does his solicitor speak Polish? Adlandpro is presented in both English and Polish. When a very influential Adlander pointed out that most of the deletions appeared to be from the Polish site, it rocked the Adpro boat rather badly.

My builder is fluent in several Slavonic and European languages. I told Lynne how much the builder would charge him and or RS for translations, almost a year ago and I don't think either have approached the builder. I think a multilingual solicitor would cost Bogdan a lot more than the builder's hourly rates .

path2prosperity
11-26-2011, 04:02 AM
I wonder if he asked his solicitor whether or not what his Adland forum does is legal.

That is the million dollar question LRM. I will phone the local radio stations when we get the answer to that.

scratchycat
11-26-2011, 11:15 AM
IT COULD BE TRUE. Another Dying Adlander.

Interesting that the one person who could have shed light of Beveley Armstrong's resurrection after her fatal brain tumour has vanished from Adland and cyberspace?

I found this very interesting P2P, so much so, I think a new thread is called for on this entire subject. If there is already one is place maybe it can be joined.

scratchycat
11-26-2011, 11:26 AM
Here it is and I hope others can find even more to post. I only briefly was acquainted with the person Beverly Armstrong but I do remember her surfacing again after we thought she died.
http://www.realscam.com/f9/fire-retire-951/

scratchycat
11-26-2011, 11:29 AM
It is a the correct way of signing a letter to an individual, if you do not use his or her name Lynne. We sign off with Yours Sincerely, if we start the letter Dear Mr or Ms. If we use Dear Sir or Madam to address the person, we sign off with Yours Faithfully.

"Young" Americans like you and some others who may not be aware of this are certainly forgiven. The custom identifies people who have not attended British boarding schools where subjects of this nature were drummed into us from an early age.

As stated, US law is different than UK but surely a legal document as this was supposed to be, a person would have typed their own name at the bottom, along with the company name, is this not true?

scratchycat
11-26-2011, 11:31 AM
Has anyone sent an email to this J.Weider@howardkennedy.com to verify that he indeed did send the letter??

path2prosperity
11-26-2011, 01:58 PM
I found this very interesting P2P, so much so, I think a new thread is called for on this entire subject. If there is already one is place maybe it can be joined.

I replied to the new thread (http://www.realscam.com/f9/fire-retire-951) and I have invited "whip" to pray for Felicia.

I am more interested in the death and resurrection of Beverley Armstrong than news of any other Adlander. Pity she was before your time. I considered her one of my best Adland friends. I hope it was Beverley and not "Extortion Buster"

Incidentally Carol Salisbury has vanished into thin air. Perhaps she has found Frodo's magic ring which made her invisible. We don't want products like that in the hands of these dark cabals do we?

path2prosperity
11-26-2011, 02:25 PM
Has anyone sent an email to this J.Weider@howardkennedy.com to verify that he indeed did send the letter??

Nobody has seen the letter other than Bogdan, me, Lynne and SBM "scratchy." I have not e-mailed him as he did not sign the letter.

Whip
11-26-2011, 02:48 PM
I replied to the new thread (http://www.realscam.com/f9/fire-retire-951) and I have invited "whip" to pray for Felicia.

I am more interested in the death and resurrection of Beverley Armstrong than news of any other Adlander. Pity she was before your time. I considered her one of my best Adland friends. I hope it was Beverley and not "Extortion Buster"

Incidentally Carol Salisbury has vanished into thin air. Perhaps she has found Frodo's magic ring which made her invisible. We don't want products like that in the hands of these dark cabals do we?

Are you publicly calling me out because the answer is a public 'NO!'

Soapboxmom
11-26-2011, 03:27 PM
Boggy the Buffoon has put up this quote again:

Harassment

In this legal guidance, the term harassment is used to cover the 'causing alarm or distress' offences under section 2 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 as amended (PHA), and 'putting people in fear of violence' offences under section 4 of the PHA. The term can also include harassment by two or more defendants against an individual or harassment against more than one victim.
Although harassment is not specifically defined it can include repeated attempts to impose unwanted communications and contacts upon a victim in a manner that could be expected to cause distress or fear in any reasonable person.
The harassment of another or others can include a range of offences such as those under: the Protection from Harassment Act 1997; the Offences Against the Person Act 1861; the Sexual Offences Act 2003; and the Malicious Communications Act 1988. It is important when considering this type of offending to look at all relevant legislation when formulating charges.
Closely connected groups may also be subjected to 'collective' harassment. The primary intention of this type of harassment is not generally directed at an individual but rather at members of a group. This could include: members of the same family; residents of a particular neighbourhood; groups of a specific identity including ethnicity or sexuality, for example, the racial harassment of the users of a specific ethnic community centre; harassment of a group of disabled people; harassment of gay clubs; or of those engaged in a specific trade or profession.
Harassment of an individual can also occur when a person is harassing others connected with the individual, knowing that this behaviour will affect their victim as well as the other people that the person appears to be targeting their actions towards. This is known as 'stalking by proxy'. Family members, friends and employees of the victim may be subjected to this.
Certain groups of professionals are particularly susceptible to harassment connected with their work. These include doctors, judges, police officers, teachers and other authority and public figures. It may also involve harassment of individuals as a result of their employment by a particular employer.
Criminal Legislation

Harassment (section 2): a summary only offence, carrying a maximum of six months' imprisonment and/or a level 5 fine;
Boggy the apparently brainless would be well advised to carefully read the rest of the page:
Stalking and Harassment: Legal Guidance: Crown Prosecution Service (http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/stalking_and_harassment/)

S.4 offence - Putting People in Fear of Violence

The elements of the section 4 offence are:

a course of conduct;
which causes another to fear that violence will be used against him; and
which the defendant knows or ought to know will cause another to fear that violence will be used against him; and
the defendant ought to know that his course of conduct will cause another to fear that violence will be used against them if a reasonable person in possession of the same information would think that the course of conduct would cause the other so to fear on that occasion.

Defence - Putting People in Fear of Violence - s.4
Section 4 also includes the following statutory defences. It is for the defendant to show that:

the course of conduct was pursued for the purpose of preventing or detecting crime;
the course of conduct was pursued under any enactment or rule of law or to comply with any condition or requirement imposed by any person under any enactment; or
pursuit of the course of conduct was reasonable for the protection of him or herself or another or for the protection of her, his or another's property.

Defences generally

The first defence is that the course of conduct was pursued for the purpose of preventing or detecting crime. This most obviously applies to the police and any other investigative agencies such as the Post Office or HMRC. It is possible that it could be raised as by individuals such as investigative journalists or Neighbourhood Watch members who claim that their activities are for the purpose of detecting or preventing crime.
The second defence to sections 2 and 4 states that the course of conduct was pursued under any enactment or rule of law or to comply with any condition or requirement imposed by any person under the enactment. This most obviously applies to companies acting within their legal entitlement, for example, a Building Society manager warning in writing of repossession proceedings, because of default in mortgage payments, followed by repossession taking place.
The third defence to section 2 is that the defendant was acting reasonably in the particular circumstances. This is a wide defence, which covers the pursuit of a legitimate trade or profession. Ultimately, the decision as to what amounts to reasonable behaviour will rest with the courts.....

Criminal Legislation

This section covers the criminal legislation most relevant to cases of stalking and harassment.
Protection from Harassment Act 1997
The PHA was brought into force on 16 June 1997. A court dealing with a person convicted of an offence under sections 2 or 4 of the Act may make an order prohibiting the defendant from doing anything described in the order. This order is known as a restraining order and can be made in addition to a custodial sentence or other sentence. The order can be useful in preventing continued harassment by the defendant while in prison or on their release.
Section 12 of the Domestic Violence, Crime and Victims Act 2004 (which came into force on 30 September 2009) extended the availability of restraining orders under the PHA to all offences. It provides the courts with the power to make a restraining order even when a person has been acquitted, where the court considers it necessary to do so to protect a person from ongoing harassment from the defendant.
The PHA includes the following provisions:
Harassment (section 2): a summary only offence, carrying a maximum of six months' imprisonment and/or a level 5 fine;

Fear of violence (section 4): an either way offence, carrying a maximum of five years' imprisonment and/or a fine on indictment;
Breach of a civil injunction (section 3(6)): an either way offence, carrying the same penalty as for the section 4 offence;
Breach of a restraining order (section 5(5)); an either way offence, carrying the same penalty as for the section 4 offence;

While legal proceedings are underway we are limiting info on this page to just listing of some laws in regards to criminal activity on the internet
What criminal activity? There is nothing any blogger or consumer advocate etc. has done that could possibly qualify as criminal Boggy. I look forward to having a nice chat with your attorney. I am sure he will be less than pleased by these criminal allegations you are braying about. There is nothing like a loose cannon for a client. :pulling_hair_out:

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
11-26-2011, 04:57 PM
AdlandPro Questions And Answers! | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2423304/AdlandProQuestionsAndAnswers/1.aspx)

Maurice Bernier is one of the ones Bogdan is vigorously defending in his little letter. How much is Bogdan making off of this scam promoter? Just how big is F5Millionaires on Adlandpro??? Maurice Bernier sure is pushing people to participate on Adlandpro!!!

http://www.realscam.com/f8/f5millionaires-club-adlandpro-exclusive-scam-554/

path2prosperity
11-26-2011, 05:27 PM
Are you publicly calling me out because the answer is a public 'NO!'

Hope you did not think that I was being serious "whip." There is a lot of truth in the old saying that 90% of British humour gets lost when it crosses the Atlantic.

I do not think any scam buster will "Pray for Felicia with Paypal (http://www.realscam.com/f9/fire-retire-951)" Perhaps more people will read the thread and add comments about scammers who try to use their use their God to help get more money for them. This thread is about legal battles with Adland and I did not want to get too far off topic.

I am sure that most of us will support Scrathy's view. I hoped that you or "laidback" would add spice to the words that one can use about those sort of practices.

path2prosperity
11-26-2011, 05:39 PM
AdlandPro Questions And Answers! | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2423304/AdlandProQuestionsAndAnswers/1.aspx)

Maurice Bernier is one of the ones Bogdan is vigorously defending in his little letter. How much is Bogdan making off of this scam promoter? Just how big is F5Millionaires on Adlandpro??? Maurice Bernier sure is pushing people to participate on Adlandpro!!!

http://www.realscam.com/f8/f5millionaires-club-adlandpro-exclusive-scam-554/

Maurice might sue you for suggesting his millionaires club is a scam "Mum." I don't think Bogdan's solicitor will act for Bernier as well, do you?

Soapboxmom
11-26-2011, 05:50 PM
Maurice might sue you for suggesting his millionaires club is a scam "Mum." I don't think Bogdan's solicitor will act for Bernier as well, do you?
Quatloos! • View topic - Bogdan Fiedur of Adlandpro Threatens Realscam.com (http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7798#p130317)

Just how many of us is the goof going to take on? And, of course, the solicitor in London isn't licensed to practice in the great state of Texas nor where his myriad of other critics reside. So, more legal bills, hassle and plenty of publicity!!!!

Soapboxmom

scratchycat
11-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Nobody has seen the letter other than Bogdan, me, Lynne and SBM "scratchy." I have not e-mailed him as he did not sign the letter.

True, but Okosh posted on Page 14, this email address, and I just thought if I had received this type letter I would send an email to that address and ask if he indeed did send it since his name is not typed and "what a signature!!" even my doctor does better.

If I were local, I might just show up at their office and ask to see this person, or someone in charge. But I am quick on the trigger at times.

path2prosperity
11-26-2011, 05:53 PM
Boggy the Buffoon has put up this quote again:

Boggy the apparently brainless would be well advised to carefully read the rest of the page:
Stalking and Harassment: Legal Guidance: Crown Prosecution Service (http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/stalking_and_harassment/)

I look forward to having a nice chat with your attorney.

Soapboxmom

You mentioned the name of the poor bloke Boggy has mentioned to do his dirty work. I am sure he will be pleased to have a chat with you about "his client." I am sure that he will not relish the thought of taking Bernier or Bachman on as well, if either of those decide to sue you.

path2prosperity
11-26-2011, 06:02 PM
I may have told Okosh when you had Thanksgiving celebrarions and your son staying with you Scratchy. I did not think your son would appreciate Bogdan news with his turkey

path2prosperity
11-26-2011, 06:15 PM
Quatloos! • View topic - Bogdan Fiedur of Adlandpro Threatens Realscam.com (http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7798#p130317)

Just how many of us is the goof going to take on? And, of course, the solicitor in London isn't licensed to practice in the great state of Texas nor where his myriad of other critics reside. So, more legal bills, hassle and plenty of publicity!!!!

Soapboxmom

I have had a belly full of Bogdan's legal games. If Bernier or Bachman want to sue SBM I do not think they will find many British solicitors keen to help with the Bogdan, Bernier, Bachman's of the cyberspace sewer which we call Adlandpro.

Soapboxmom
11-26-2011, 06:21 PM
Now, Boggy the Buffoon has posted this gem on his little slam site:
http://ezinearticles.com/?When-Cyber-Harassment-Becomes-Libel-Or-Slander,-It-Can-Get-Ugly&id=4431139

When Cyber Harassment Becomes Libel Or Slander, It Can Get Ugly

The Difference Between Cyber Harassment, Slander and Libel
Cyber harassment is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. Libel is a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation. It is malicious intent to discredit a person by misrepresentation. Slander is an action or crime of making a false, spoken statement that is damaging to a person's reputation.....

What You Can Do To Fight Back
If you have been a victim of either of libel or slander, there are steps you can take. It is vital that you provide proof of the crime if you plan to proceed with a lawsuit. You need to make a hard copy of the statements......

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4431139
Bogdan, you are Lost in Space again. What false statements? That is a false statement of fact. Opinions are not actionable Bogdan. Produce those false statements of fact (as I can assure you you will have to have them produced and refuted for court). The fact that your don't like what many consumer advocates and posters have to say is meaningless. Do you really want to keep discussing Jill Bachman's promotion of Ad Surf Daily? How about Maurice Bernier's latest scam F5Millionaire's Club.

Search Results: ad surf daily (http://www.patrickpretty.com/?s=ad+surf+daily&submit=Go)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nljLEInnWec&feature=related

Soapboxmom

Whip
11-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Hope you did not think that I was being serious "whip." There is a lot of truth in the old saying that 90% of British humour gets lost when it crosses the Atlantic.

I do not think any scam buster will "Pray for Felicia with Paypal (http://www.realscam.com/f9/fire-retire-951)" Perhaps more people will read the thread and add comments about scammers who try to use their use their God to help get more money for them. This thread is about legal battles with Adland and I did not want to get too far off topic.

I am sure that most of us will support Scrathy's view. I hoped that you or "laidback" would add spice to the words that one can use about those sort of practices.

I didn't know you were British. I would have read it in my best Terry Thomas voice. :)

Soapboxmom
11-26-2011, 06:26 PM
I have had a belly full of Bogdan's legal games. If Bernier or Bachman want to sue SBM I do not think they will find many British solicitors keen to help with the Bogdan, Bernier, Bachman's of the cyberspace sewer which we call Adlandpro.
Jurisdiction is an issue. From what little I understand about the law, someone who was keen to sue me would most likely have to come to the tourist mecca of the south --- Dallas, Texas. Solicitors in London would not be the ones handling the case. Boggy and friends will have to initiate legal actions all across the globe to address their grievances with their many detractors where those detractors reside. Perhaps he would like to borrow my time travel broomstick!

Soapboxmom

path2prosperity
11-26-2011, 06:54 PM
Jurisdiction is an issue. From what little I understand about the law, someone who was keen to sue me would most likely have to come to the tourist mecca of the south --- Dallas, Texas. Solicitors in London would not be the ones handling the case. Boggy and friends will have to initiate legal actions all across the globe to address their grievances with their many detractors where those detractors reside. Perhaps he would like to borrow my time travel broomstick!

Soapboxmom

Anybody acting for Bogdan and Bachman would have to speak several Slavonic languages to be sure none of the money came from Nicker's Smirnows Empire. He or she would have to be sure that none came from Dr Mara's Swiss bank accounts. Mara operated in Holland and the Hatfield Oak processor which she used was based on the Finnish Russian border. I am sure my builder would help out as he picks up languages like a sponge picks up water and he is cleared to work on military projects in UK.

The mind boggles. I am going to bed! Do I start a new John Grisham novel or shall I try and study some quantum physics made so simple that even P2p can grasp the basics? I signed up for bachman's Forex training a long time ago and soon dropped out of school!

Soapboxmom
11-26-2011, 07:07 PM
Here's one for you Bogdan. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L606XnXBTXk&feature=related

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
11-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Bogdan wrote on http://realscamclassactionsuit.com/:

Cyberstalking law in Texas
Texas

AN ACT
relating to the creation of the offense of online harassment.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS:
SECTION 1. Chapter 33, Penal Code, is amended by adding
Section 33.07 to read as follows:
SEC. 33.07 (http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/tlodocs/81R/billtext/html/HB02003F.htm). ONLINE HARASSMENT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person uses the name or persona of another person to create a web page on or to post one or more messages on a commercial social networking site:
(1) without obtaining the other person's consent; and
(2) with the intent to harm, defraud, intimidate, or threaten any person.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person sends an electronic mail, instant message, text message, or similar communication that references a name, domain address, phone number, or other item of identifying information belonging to any person:
(1) without obtaining the other person's consent;
(2) with the intent to cause a recipient of the communication to reasonably believe that the other person authorized or transmitted the communication; and
(3) with the intent to harm or defraud any person.
(c) An offense under Subsection (a) is a felony of the third degree. An offense under Subsection (b) is a Class A misdemeanor, except that the offense is a felony of the third degree if the actor commits the offense with the intent to solicit a response by emergency personnel.
(d) If conduct that constitutes an offense under this section also constitutes an offense under any other law, the actor may be prosecuted under this section, the other law, or both.
(e) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that the actor is any of the following entities or that the actor's conduct consisted solely of action taken as an employee of any of the following entities:
(1) a commercial social networking site;
(2) an Internet service provider;
(3) an interactive computer service, as defined by 47 U.S.C. Section 230;
(4) a telecommunications provider, as defined by Section 51.002, Utilities Code; or
(f) In this section:
(1) "Commercial social networking site" means any business, organization, or other similar entity operating a website that permits persons to become registered users for the purpose of establishing personal relationships with other users through direct or real-time communication with other users or the creation of web pages or profiles available to the public or to other users. The term does not include an electronic mail program or a message board program.
(2) "Identifying information" has the meaning assigned by Section 32.51.
SECTION 2. This Act takes effect September 1, 2009.

Time to be blunt. Bogdan is a frickin' retard. He obviously has the IQ to match the nearest head of cabbage (no insult intended to cabbage). Kathleen and I already went round and round about this. Even our dear friend Wallace tried to straighten her out.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/how-legit-ez-wealth-solution-kathleen-vanbeekom-promoter-533/index9.html#post11785

Online Harassment: New Texas Internet Law Goes Into Effect (http://mikeyounglaw.com/internet-lawyer/online-harassment-texas-internet-law/)

“How to Protect Your Privacy and Personal Safety When You Own a Website…”

http://mikeyounglaw.com/internet-lawyer/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/texas.jpgDon’t mess with anyone in Texas online. Effective September 1, 2009, a new Texas law makes it a crime to engage in various activities on commercial social networking sites or by e-mail, instant messaging etc. You can read the actual text of the bill below. Although self-explanatory (to lawyers at least), it seems pretty clear that Texas lawmakers don’t want people impersonating others on the Internet in order to harm, threaten, intimidate, or defraud anyone. The law also covers text messaging. Note that depending on the activities involved, the crime can be either a Class A Misdemeanor or a 3rd degree felony.

You are wasting my time Bogdan, I am warning you for the last time it is going to get very ugly. What a total bonehead the lad is!!!!! I have no legal background, but I do have a degree, hours toward two masters and most importantly I can read, Bogdan! Hasn't your alleged legal counsel yet told you to take a remedial reading class or better yet stick a sock it brainiac???

Soapboxmom

littleroundman
11-26-2011, 09:48 PM
All of this would be relevant IF Fiedur wasn't running a site which openly promotes, and accepts payment from, illegal HYIP ponzis and get-rich-quick schemes.

We can go 'round and 'round the mulberry bush all day long and talk about everything else under the sun and it STILL wouldn't alter the fact he does what he does AND accepts money for doing it.

While it might make interesting reading for those who like a bit of bullying with their breakfast, the point remains, in the unlikely event this saga should ever make it into court, Fiedur would have to prove to the satisfaction of the court that what he does IS legal and above board and that he had undertaken sufficient due diligence to prove it so.

Everything else is froth and bubble.

Soapboxmom
11-26-2011, 11:41 PM
Regular Huge Daily In come Without Any Effort (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2494218/RegularHugeDailyIncomeWithoutAnyEffort.aspx?flag=1 Soapboxmom1)
By Smisha Marketing. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/355743.aspx)
11/27/2011 2:55:41 AM

You simply can not afford to miss it... (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2494171/Yousimplycannotaffordtomissit.aspx?flag=1Soapboxmo m1)
11/26/2011 6:54:45 PM

Take the Ultimate Step Up (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2494168/TaketheUltimateStepUp.aspx?flag=1Soapboxmom1)
By Jim Allen III. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/jallen3d.aspx)
11/26/2011 6:46:18 PM
By Jim Allen III. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/jallen3d.aspx)

Invest $249 get a return of $1000 GURANTEED (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2494164/Invest249getareturnof1000GURANTEED.aspx?flag=1Soap boxmom1)
By Monique Wellons. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/mdwellons.aspx)
11/26/2011 6:22:26 PM
By Monique Wellons. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/mdwellons.aspx)

Web Video Services - YouTube (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2494152/WebVideoServicesYouTube.aspx?flag=1Soapboxmom1)
By Ethan Poltrack. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/TSbyEthan.aspx)
11/26/2011 4:05:34 PM

New Era of Easy Money Making (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2494139/NewEraofEasyMoneyMaking.aspx?flag=1Soapboxmom1)
11/26/2011 1:56:39 PM

Here is a $650 gift with your name on it. All you have to do is grab it. (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2494112/Hereisa650giftwithyournameonitAllyouhavetodoisgrab .aspx?flag=1Soapboxmom1)
By Remco Boom. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/RemboJunk.aspx)
11/26/2011 10:13:57 AM
By Remco Boom. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/RemboJunk.aspx)

[][] They Are Making Money Like Crazy! You Can Too [][] (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2494093/TheyAreMakingMoneyLikeCrazyYouCanToo.aspx?flag=1So apboxmom1)
11/26/2011 7:11:39 AM

Solid, Safe, and Lucrative (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2494056/SolidSafeandLucrative.aspx?flag=1Soapboxmom1)
11/26/2011 2:12:13 AM

NEW Mobile Banking System Released in the USA!!! (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2494039/NEWMobileBankingSystemReleasedintheUSA.aspx?flag=1 Soapboxmom1)
By Ray Ray. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/znzbigboy.aspx)
11/26/2011 12:58:56 AM
By Ray Ray. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/znzbigboy.aspx)

Discover How To Use Video Marketing To Explode Traffic & Profits... (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2494032/DiscoverHowToUseVideoMarketingToExplodeTrafficProf .aspx?flag=1Soapboxmom1)
11/26/2011 12:41:49 AM

ZeekRewards - The big money !!!!!! (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2494013/ZeekRewardsThebigmoney.aspx?flag=1Soapboxmom1)
By Tatyana Artyomova. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/candra777.aspx)
11/25/2011 11:02:43 PM
By Tatyana Artyomova. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/candra777.aspx)

100 a Week...And Much More! No sponsoring Require (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2493939/100aWeekAndMuchMoreNosponsoringRequire.aspx?flag=1 Soapboxmom1)
11/25/2011 5:25:47 PM

One Smart Move and You also Make Money like Crazy (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2493912/OneSmartMoveandYoualsoMakeMoneylikeCrazy.aspx?flag =1Soapboxmom1)
11/25/2011 2:12:39 PM

Want 1,000 Downline Members This Week? (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2493903/Want1000DownlineMembersThisWeek.aspx?flag=1Soapbox mom1)
By C Jennings. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/Cashprofit77.aspx)
11/25/2011 1:15:42 PM
By C Jennings. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/Cashprofit77.aspx)

Spam, Spam, Green Eggs and Spam. Smisha Marketing is still drowning Adlandpro in JSS Tripler Spam!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

But, the Adlanders don't want any Spam!!!!!

Soapboxmom

Whip
11-26-2011, 11:52 PM
Apparently they do as they allow it unquestioned.

littleroundman
11-27-2011, 12:30 AM
Apparently they do as they allow it unquestioned.

As is their right.

It's their forum and they can do as they like.

They just can't have it both ways.

This is the internet and it's 2011.

They can no longer operate in isolation.

They simply cannot expect to be allowed to play their silly little HYIP ponzi games and get-rich-quick schemes to rip off the naive and remain unchallenged.

It's way too late to try and unring that particular bell.

littleroundman
11-27-2011, 12:39 AM
Here's one for you Bogdan. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L606XnXBTXk&feature=related

Soapboxmom

I think this version is more Bogdan-appropriate:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Stoogesdaze.jpg

path2prosperity
11-27-2011, 01:09 AM
In what countries has Bogdan, Bernier or Bachman any legal representation?

Bachman promotes LGNProsperity as the Humanitarian bank based in Lagos and there may be a connection in Israel. Bernier offers degrees in computer science and other subjects to the poor in third world countries.

Has Bogdan's friendly society got solicitors who can represent them in all these countries and languages? My father was a solicitor before World War2. He spoke several Slavonic and European languages fluently. My mother who was born in South Africa had a smattering of Zulu and Afrikaans. I can remember a few words like the Zulu word for SNAKE and an Africaans word beginning with F.

Legal documents in Africaans may be more complex than anything that I can say to Bogdan, Bachman and Bernier which is

FOOTSACK

If this word is spoken by somebody who can put on a strong South African accent there is no need to get it translated.

okosh
11-27-2011, 01:23 AM

Soapboxmom

Since I live on Australia's smaller Island maybe you should lend him a boat.....

littleroundman
11-27-2011, 01:43 AM
Since I live on Australia's smaller Island maybe you should lend him a boat.....

Hmmnn,

a small boat and the Bass Strait,

you're not suggesting........................................ .........................................

okosh
11-27-2011, 01:50 AM
Hmmnn,

a small boat and the Bass Strait,

you're not suggesting........................................ .........................................

Of course I am........Hehehehehehe.....:RpS_wink:

path2prosperity
11-27-2011, 02:32 AM
Of course I am........Hehehehehehe.....:RpS_wink:

If you are suggesting what I think you may be suggesting, they will include prayers for your everlasting salvation and they pay people like the terminally ill Adlanders with Paypal. Confess your evil thoughts and you may get some money through PayPal to cleanse your soul Okosh

Scratchy opened a special thread about her disgust with this practice.

Adland Prayer Recipients (http://www.realscam.com/f9/fire-retire-951).

path2prosperity
11-27-2011, 07:16 AM
How many of you want to pray to The InternetTooth Fairy (http://www.onfireliving.com/needs/) and get paid by PayPal? The more of us who complain to PayPal the better.

littleroundman
11-27-2011, 07:33 AM
Geez, talk about making a rod for your own back.

How on earth could anyone read the forum and believe a thing that's said ??

Even the most compassionate person would find it impossible to take the story of Felicia at face value and not brush it off as being just ANOTHER one of the silly money games for which Adland has become known.

Imagine the dilemma facing a new member reading Adland:

"Hmmnn, which story should I believe today, I can make a squillion bucks a week by doing nothing OR Felicia is dying and I should send money"

scratchycat
11-27-2011, 09:05 AM
Hello, just logging in and will have to come back later to catch up with you guys. But look...!!!

http://realscamclassactionsuit.com/ (http://realscamclassactionsuit.com/:)

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

path2prosperity
11-27-2011, 09:19 AM
"Hmmnn, which story should I believe today, I can make a squillion bucks a week by doing nothing OR Felicia is dying and I should send money"

They die like flies in Adland LRM. There is even a couple who have sung love songs to one another from your Hemisphere to Russia. Somebody somewhere may have a recording of the grieving (widower or civil partner.) trying to compete with Verdi.

If you can sing "Celeste Aieda" to me, I may even remember you in my will.

Soapboxmom
11-27-2011, 09:45 AM
Hello, just logging in and will have to come back later to catch up with you guys. But look...!!!

http://realscamclassactionsuit.com/ (http://realscamclassactionsuit.com/:)
HMMMMMmmmmmm...... Yes, Boggy sure hung himself with that little slam site. Now, as to how he is going to sweep this whole mess under the rug? With his shenanigans all over Patrick Pretty's blog, Quatloos, Youtube, here and more he has really done it now. Welcome to internet eternity!

I intend to dispatch with his London solicitor tomorrow. Wish him luck! I don't have any intention of removing legitimate posts here nor allowing that buffoon to coerce an apology letter. I would never allow a letter written under threat and duress stay up on this site. I expect Bogdan to be the one apologizing!!!

Soapboxmom

path2prosperity
11-27-2011, 10:09 AM
The heartbroken lover mentioned in post 391 could be one of the very few genuine members deserving pity. Perhaps one of his Adland friends could suggest that he removes Bernier's millionaires club link from his signature files.

Soapboxmom
11-27-2011, 11:08 AM
Last look!
While legal proceedings are underway we are limiting info on this page to just listing of some laws in regards to criminal activity on the internet.

Below is the list of online articles about cyber-crime, cyber-harassment and cyber-bullying

London Telegraph : Criminals and cyber bullies to be banned from the web (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/8915245/Criminals-and-cyber-bullies-to-be-banned-from-the-web.html)
The CDA, cyber-racketeers, the DMCA, and changes to Section 230 by Domingo Rivera (http://cyberlawyerblog.com/2008/11/26/the-cda-cyberracketeers-the-dmca-and-changes-to-section-230-by-domingo-rivera.aspx)
Internet Bloggers Beware: Ohio Court Lands Another Blow Against Those Engaging in Internet Defamation (http://cyberlawyerblog.com/2008/05/01/internet-bloggers-beware-ohio-court-lands-another-blow-against-those-engaging-in-internet-defamatio.aspx)
Internet Defamation Law - Website owners and bloggers beware - The latest interpretation of Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act (http://cyberlawyerblog.com/2008/04/04/internet-defamation-law-and-qualifying-as-a-service-provider--the-latest-interpretation-of-section-230-of-the-communications-decency-act.aspx)

Cyberstalking law in Texas

Texas AN ACT
relating to the creation of the offense of online harassment.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS:
SECTION 1. Chapter 33, Penal Code, is amended by adding
Section 33.07 to read as follows:
SEC. 33.07 (http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/tlodocs/81R/billtext/html/HB02003F.htm). ONLINE HARASSMENT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person uses the name or persona of another person to create a web page on or to post one or more messages on a commercial social networking site:
(1) without obtaining the other person's consent; and
(2) with the intent to harm, defraud, intimidate, or threaten any person.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person sends an electronic mail, instant message, text message, or similar communication that references a name, domain address, phone number, or other item of identifying information belonging to any person:
(1) without obtaining the other person's consent;
(2) with the intent to cause a recipient of the communication to reasonably believe that the other person authorized or transmitted the communication; and
(3) with the intent to harm or defraud any person.
(c) An offense under Subsection (a) is a felony of the third degree. An offense under Subsection (b) is a Class A misdemeanor, except that the offense is a felony of the third degree if the actor commits the offense with the intent to solicit a response by emergency personnel.
(d) If conduct that constitutes an offense under this section also constitutes an offense under any other law, the actor may be prosecuted under this section, the other law, or both.
(e) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that the actor is any of the following entities or that the actor's conduct consisted solely of action taken as an employee of any of the following entities:
(1) a commercial social networking site;
(2) an Internet service provider;
(3) an interactive computer service, as defined by 47 U.S.C. Section 230;
(4) a telecommunications provider, as defined by Section 51.002, Utilities Code; or
(f) In this section:
(1) "Commercial social networking site" means any business, organization, or other similar entity operating a website that permits persons to become registered users for the purpose of establishing personal relationships with other users through direct or real-time communication with other users or the creation of web pages or profiles available to the public or to other users. The term does not include an electronic mail program or a message board program.
(2) "Identifying information" has the meaning assigned by Section 32.51.
SECTION 2. This Act takes effect September 1, 2009.

In addition UK law defines harassment/Cyber-stalking as follows (http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/stalking_and_harassment/)

Harassment In this legal guidance, the term harassment is used to cover the 'causing alarm or distress' offences under section 2 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 as amended (PHA), and 'putting people in fear of violence' offences under section 4 of the PHA. The term can also include harassment by two or more defendants against an individual or harassment against more than one victim.
Although harassment is not specifically defined it can include repeated attempts to impose unwanted communications and contacts upon a victim in a manner that could be expected to cause distress or fear in any reasonable person.
The harassment of another or others can include a range of offences such as those under: the Protection from Harassment Act 1997; the Offences Against the Person Act 1861; the Sexual Offences Act 2003; and the Malicious Communications Act 1988. It is important when considering this type of offending to look at all relevant legislation when formulating charges.
Closely connected groups may also be subjected to 'collective' harassment. The primary intention of this type of harassment is not generally directed at an individual but rather at members of a group. This could include: members of the same family; residents of a particular neighbourhood; groups of a specific identity including ethnicity or sexuality, for example, the racial harassment of the users of a specific ethnic community centre; harassment of a group of disabled people; harassment of gay clubs; or of those engaged in a specific trade or profession.
Harassment of an individual can also occur when a person is harassing others connected with the individual, knowing that this behaviour will affect their victim as well as the other people that the person appears to be targeting their actions towards. This is known as 'stalking by proxy'. Family members, friends and employees of the victim may be subjected to this.
Certain groups of professionals are particularly susceptible to harassment connected with their work. These include doctors, judges, police officers, teachers and other authority and public figures. It may also involve harassment of individuals as a result of their employment by a particular employer.
Criminal Legislation Harassment (section 2): a summary only offence, carrying a maximum of six months' imprisonment and/or a level 5 fine;

Cyber stalking Harassment can take place on the internet and through the misuse of email. This is sometimes known as 'cyberstalking'. This can include the use of social networking sites, chat rooms and other forums facilitated by technology. The internet can be used for a range of purposes relating to harassment, for example:

to locate personal information about a victim;
as a means of surveillance of the victim;
damaging the reputation of the victim;
tricking other internet users into harassing or threatening a victim.

Realscamclassactionsuite Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.

littleroundman
11-27-2011, 11:23 AM
damaging the reputation of the victim

Hmmnn,

how does one go about damaging that which is already destroyed by the actions of the alleged victim himself ??

Soapboxmom
11-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Bogdan the Casherator is loose. Can you catch him???

Forum: The Fastest Way I Know to $14,000

Description:
UNLIMITED Traffic - UNLIMITED Exposure to 3 Banners - UNLIMITED Exposure to 3 Text Ads - Viral Downline Builder Yes, all of this for just a measly $19 per month. System-Line & Sponsor Push Help You Earn Without Referrals! There's a Reason Why a Lot of ENTREPRENEURS Are Members, and Proud Promoters...... it's because it WORKS! There really is no limit, and the longer you stay the more you will earn.

Members

Topics

Last Post
11/27/2011 3:05:14 PM

Favourites

»Owner

http://community.adlandpro.com/Images/light_gray_unlit.pngDavid Sudhakar (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/davidbula.aspx)
http://community.adlandpro.com/UserContent/davidbula/davidbulaThumbnail.jpg (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/davidbula.aspx)
http://community.adlandpro.com/Images/balloons_small.png

http://community.adlandpro.com/Images/friend.png

http://community.adlandpro.com/images/flags/IN.png Narsapur (http://community.adlandpro.com/city/narsapur.aspx)
http://community.adlandpro.com/Images/mail_send.png (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545518/TheFastestWayIKnowto14000.aspx#)
http://community.adlandpro.com/Images/invitefriend.png (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545518/TheFastestWayIKnowto14000.aspx#)

New Topic Join Forum Mark as Favourite
http://community.adlandpro.com/images/share.png $ Share $ (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545518/TheFastestWayIKnowto14000.aspx)
http://community.adlandpro.com/images/dollar.png (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545518/TheFastestWayIKnowto14000.aspx)http://community.adlandpro.com/images/facebook.png (http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545518/TheFastestWayIKnowto14000.aspx&t=The%20Fastest%20Way%20I%20Know%20to%20$14,000%20 %7C%20View%20Forum%20%7C%20AdlandPro%20Community)h ttp://community.adlandpro.com/images/twitter.png (http://twitter.com/home?status=Hey,%20check%20out%20http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545518/TheFastestWayIKnowto14000.aspx)http://community.adlandpro.com/images/police.png (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545518/TheFastestWayIKnowto14000.aspx)

1 (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545518/TheFastestWayIKnowto14000/1.aspx)

Thread
Last Post

Earn Instant Cash Daily (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2494321/EarnInstantCashDaily.aspx?flag=1Soapboxmom1)
By David Sudhakar Bula. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/davidbula.aspx)
11/27/2011 3:05:14 PM

How to Turn $19 into $14,000 Again & AGAIN! (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2493265/HowtoTurn19into14000AgainAGAIN.aspx?flag=1Soapboxm om1)
11/22/2011 3:07:59 PM

The Fastest Way I Know to $14,000 (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2492618/TheFastestWayIKnowto14000.aspx?flag=1Soapboxmom1)
11/19/2011 4:45:15 PM

path2prosperity
11-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Hi Mum

Perhaps you can tell Bogdan's solicitors that there are plenty of British members whom you will expose, if Brit's persist in supporting Fiedur's scams. Perhaps Bob Vaughan will explain what it means to be an Adlander Plus and a Gold Member.

If Bob is an entertainer in a rural community like Torquay, his association with Fiedur could ruin his life. I would rather that a RS member tells him to remove PennyBillionaire from his signature files than see his demise reported in Devon's local papers.

Robert Vaughan | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/Vaughan.aspx)

Bob Vaughan U.K.
Adlander Plus/Gold Member

okosh
11-27-2011, 04:21 PM
If you are suggesting what I think you may be suggesting, they will include prayers for your everlasting salvation and they pay people like the terminally ill Adlanders with Paypal. Confess your evil thoughts and you may get some money through PayPal to cleanse your soul Okosh

Isn't it strange how money seems to have a way of clensing ones soul :pt:

scratchycat
11-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Here is starting place to find 'scam and fraud' in Adlandpro.
List All Your Biz Sites Here | View Forum | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/14638/ListAllYourBizSitesHere.aspx)

then, go here...
F5M Millionaires-Club/ThePowerOfOneIncome4Life Forum ! | View Forum | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/31927/F5MMillionairesClubThePowerOfOneIncome4LifeForum.a spx)

or remove them all and start over...

scratchycat
11-27-2011, 05:21 PM
I did not get in touch with Julian Weider SBM. He did not sign the letter. It was signed by a non existent member of the firm I sent the documents to the Senior partner.

My cyberspace enemies usually fall back on the yarn created by Brookie and Jack Cobb that I have mental health issues. I have not seen many Adlandpro members post about my mental health but who knows what Boggie could tell his members or his British solicitor.

With luck some idiot may repeat the story that was circulated on WLD. Some joker accused me of having made a fortune running a lesbian brothel. That was before I was a RS member and we had a member with the same real (not an invented screen name) as a hard porn star. Who knows if somebody will accuse you of being one of my "Girls?"

I am very concerned that the good name of a British solicitor is not tarred with any of our Boggie Bogdan jokes so I left him out of the equation.

P2P, surely you are aware that when you disagree with someone promoting scam, the first reaction is to talk about your mental health. Now the brothel and porn star, those are laughable!:RpS_wink:

path2prosperity
11-27-2011, 05:50 PM
then, go here...
F5M Millionaires-Club/ThePowerOfOneIncome4Life Forum ! | View Forum | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/31927/F5MMillionairesClubThePowerOfOneIncome4LifeForum.a spx)

I glanced at it again and discovered that Bernier teaches Stock Market Trading (http://www.ibosocial.com/q4u/blog.aspx?blogid=27900) I wonder if he signed up for Bachman's forex lessons.

scratchycat
11-27-2011, 06:06 PM
They die like flies in Adland LRM. There is even a couple who have sung love songs to one another from your Hemisphere to Russia. Somebody somewhere may have a recording of the grieving (widower or civil partner.) trying to compete with Verdi.

If you can sing "Celeste Aieda" to me, I may even remember you in my will.

I believe the heart might be mended, P2P, check this out:

7-WHAMMY DEATH-WISH: What would be your LAST SONG before YOU DIE?? | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2374580/WHAMMYDEATHWISHWhatwouldbeyourLASTSONGbeforeYOUDIE/7.aspx)

Nice couple don't you think?

scratchycat
11-27-2011, 06:09 PM
Hmmnn,

how does one go about damaging that which is already destroyed by the actions of the alleged victim himself ??

Now this one LRM has baffled me since this thing started, back when I was threatened with cyber-bullying, etc. I cannot count the number of times it happened to me in Adlandpro.

path2prosperity
11-27-2011, 07:31 PM
I believe the heart might be mended, P2P, check this out:

7-WHAMMY DEATH-WISH: What would be your LAST SONG before YOU DIE?? | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2374580/WHAMMYDEATHWISHWhatwouldbeyourLASTSONGbeforeYOUDIE/7.aspx)

Nice couple don't you think?

Bernier promoters IN LOVE with anything but money?

Soapboxmom
11-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Ex Adlanders - Index (http://afcw.net/exadlanders/)

There is a new forum for Adlanders that are looking for an alternative to that cesspool. I hope everyone will boycott Bogdan's Scamlandpro. Folks may check out the new forum, make themselves at home here and enjoy the Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/adlanders/). Why stay in a scam filled forum and risk having Bogdan and his minions threaten you???

Soapboxmom

scratchycat
11-28-2011, 11:00 AM
So the site is back up and no giving in yet...

Sure hoped he was finally coming to his senses but I guess not.

Thanks for the links SBM.

The one in FB does not accept any negative remarks about ALP, nor advertising (which is good), the ads I mean.

path2prosperity
11-28-2011, 11:00 AM
Something's Brewing!

You may have to hitch a lift on a witches broomstick if you want to know more! I vowed to have Bob Krimm's guts to make my garters and my cat has sniffed some big bloomers. Do they belong to Bob Krimm, Nickers Smirnow or Dr Mara?

If you can't wait for news get Terry Pratchett's "Witches Abroad" from your library or buy a copy. It is the funniest book that I have ever read. Three witches and Grebo the witches cat leave their comfort zone to help a maiden from a fate worse than death!

The best bit should interest Katleen Von Beenkom. Nanny Ogg played poker with card sharpers and bet her broomstick on a poker hand.
Fortunately Granny Weatherwax had payed poker with somebody with second sight as a good dead and that old girl won the broomstick back for Nanny Ogg.

path2prosperity
11-28-2011, 11:39 AM
Has Bernier the musical ability to beat a retreat? Has Bachman taught you how to make yourself invisible yet?

path2prosperity
11-28-2011, 12:59 PM
So the site is back up and no giving in yet...

Sure hoped he was finally coming to his senses but I guess not.

Thanks for the links SBM.

The one in FB does not accept any negative remarks about ALP, nor advertising (which is good), the ads I mean.

That is great Scratchy. Those who wish to socialize with old Adland friends or play computer games can do so on the Facebook site.

Anybody with legitimate businesses or ideas can use the new Ex-adlanders site. There is an army of lawyers on Quantaloos (http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7798#p130317) who will sniff out any funny business. Anybody with with real businesses or art galleries can post HERE (http://afcw.net/exadlanders),

There will be new categories, so be sure to bookmark the site. Hope you have some lovely artistic tea towels and table napkins to sell. Some British lawyers may even order a crate full. It is a long time since I had a walk round Lincoln's Inn Fields to find out who dines where.

If I can persuade a few lawyers that they are genuine "Scratcycat" designs? you might have a good market.

path2prosperity
06-25-2012, 03:09 AM
I am sure that BoggyBoy will not be happy to her that Dave Thornton who is named as Canada's most effective whistle blower has joined us at RS. Please will you all take a look at this article about mistreatment of the unfortunate Dave by Canadian authorities. Dave is being vindicated AT LAST see RS thread PigeonKing International (http://www.realscam.com/search.php?searchid=4851) and read the article about Dave written by cbnow (http://cbnow.org/html/pyramid_scheme_alert.html)

scratchycat
06-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Do you suppose he might have to "clean up" his Polish site (http://dubaj.linkpolonia.com/classifieds/unitedarabemirates/dubayy/dubaj/180.aspx) now as he has 'tried' with Scamdlandpro?

path2prosperity
06-25-2012, 10:58 AM
Do you suppose he might have to "clean up" his Polish site (http://dubaj.linkpolonia.com/classifieds/unitedarabemirates/dubayy/dubaj/180.aspx) now as he has 'tried' with Scamdlandpro?

BoggyBoy will have to face the fact that having large Andy Bowdoin promoters like Jill Bachman as Person of the Week and Zeek promoters like Mary Evelyn Simpsom as Person of The Year puts his him in the running for Scammer of The Decade Award

path2prosperity
06-25-2012, 11:11 AM

He will if The Church of Rome in Poland is informed about the polytheistic religions promoted by his Mountain of Crap forum. The Church of Rome has a great deal of power in Poland and I do not think, senior officials would like to know that his most powerful members promote gods and goddesses which are not Christian to English speakers.