PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

noname999
10-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Looks like BB site is down again. Was this expected?

samuel.r
10-30-2012, 04:17 PM
Looks like BB site is down again. Was this expected?

Sometimes they announce it and sometimes they don't. Not sure if today's outage was announced or not.

It doesn't matter because there are almost zero complaints from the faithful about this, they simply appreciate what BB is doing for them to make the site better.

I got a kick out of this, though:

Nobody even questions this kind of nonsense? So let me get this straight, if I can pretend for a minute to believe the business model:

1. You are buying a product, not making an investment.
2. They are renting out ad space on your behalf and returning the profit to you.
3. By the time your panels have 'capped', etc. they have made their money already, paid their ad partners -- and the eligible withdraw amount in your dashboard is YOUR profit.

Yet, if you did your part and put enough money (or got enough "downlines") into this to take out more than $10,000 -- you have to give them THREE MONTHS notice of your withdrawal?

And Jamie Waters, with a straight face, can say this is 'standard business practice'?? I have news for anyone from BB who might want to actually think instead of lap up more BB dogma: That is NOT 'standard business practice'. Name one other business that sets aside profits on your behalf and requires three months lead time to release them to you.

So BB just bought themselves three months (i.e. until the end of January) to avoid paying any one person a dime over $10,000. Throw that onto the pile of other recent changes that help them keep as much money in the system over the holidays as possible. Not to mention entire countries now unable to withdraw because they yanked Payza and STP. Talk about circling the wagons...wow...

noname999
10-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Standard business practice. Oh Jamie the liar...you are some plonker.
The only bigger plonkers are the BB drones staying quiet while they are fed this rubbish.
Come on BB faithful, give us one other example of this business practice. Katy? Debbie? anyone...anyone...??

hendyphilhendy
10-30-2012, 04:51 PM
I think there are too many people in BB who just assume and believe this is standard business practice. It clearly is not.

There are a lot of genuine victims caught up in this.

noname999
10-30-2012, 04:58 PM
If they are making such assumptions and believing such ridiculous lies they deserve no sympathy. People have to help themselves too. There is no magic money tree. Its time people grew up and stopped believing in fairy tales.
Also, they are no longer victims when they choose to support the BB lie. They are then accomplices. And supporting the scam can simply be staying quiet.

noname999
10-30-2012, 05:04 PM
By the way Phil, have you any idea who set up that bogus account on TG?

hendyphilhendy
10-30-2012, 05:09 PM
By the way Phil, have you any idea who set up that bogus account on TG?

No idea, I would love to find out though!

noname999
10-30-2012, 05:10 PM
I get the feeling it is someone who knows you to some degree. There have been people far more vocal than you and they have never resorted to this before.

Beethoven
10-30-2012, 05:14 PM
Drum roll please.... 2012 Affiliate of the Year (who is...?)

Good old Simon Stepsys

This guy has been scamming since the 1990s read this:Envelope stuffing schemes and envelope stuffing scams (http://www.biz-banana.com/envelopes.html)

Also:Protect Yourself From Simon Stepsys (http://reviewblogofmoneymakingsites.blogspot.com/2011/08/protect-yourself-from-simon-stepsys.html)

baylee
10-30-2012, 05:15 PM
I get the feeling it is someone who knows you to some degree. There have been people far more vocal than you and they have never resorted to this before.
My vote would be that it is just a rather new shill/pimp. An old time pimp would know better.

AshKen1
10-30-2012, 05:15 PM
Think BB site is down as they are automating some part of the system for purchasing something to do with traffic?

Martin88
10-30-2012, 05:17 PM
Sometimes they announce it and sometimes they don't. Not sure if today's outage was announced or not.

It doesn't matter because there are almost zero complaints from the faithful about this, they simply appreciate what BB is doing for them to make the site better.

I got a kick out of this, though:

Nobody even questions this kind of nonsense? So let me get this straight, if I can pretend for a minute to believe the business model:

1. You are buying a product, not making an investment.
2. They are renting out ad space on your behalf and returning the profit to you.
3. By the time your panels have 'capped', etc. they have made their money already, paid their ad partners -- and the eligible withdraw amount in your dashboard is YOUR profit.

Yet, if you did your part and put enough money (or got enough "downlines") into this to take out more than $10,000 -- you have to give them THREE MONTHS notice of your withdrawal?

And Jamie Waters, with a straight face, can say this is 'standard business practice'?? I have news for anyone from BB who might want to actually think instead of lap up more BB dogma: That is NOT 'standard business practice'. Name one other business that sets aside profits on your behalf and requires three months lead time to release them to you.

So BB just bought themselves three months (i.e. until the end of January) to avoid paying any one person a dime over $10,000. Throw that onto the pile of other recent changes that help them keep as much money in the system over the holidays as possible. Not to mention entire countries now unable to withdraw because they yanked Payza and STP. Talk about circling the wagons...wow...
It's laughable.

I work with several affiliate networks that pay Net-7 as an industry standard, the funds wired straight to my bank account every Thursday. And some of these transactions can be up to six figures. I even know a couple of networks that operate on a Net-1 basis for their most trusted publishers, those running thousands of leads every day.

The idea that a transaction over $10,000 merits a 3 month bottleneck is quite amusing.

Jamie is hopeless.

His strong suit is his Happy Go Larry accent. He sounds like your next door neighbour.

Except my elderly neighbour knows more about business - and probably advertising - than Jamie Waters.

noname999
10-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Think BB site is down as they are automating some part of the system for purchasing something to do with traffic?

Yes, they are automating a way to hold on to even more of people's money.

Martin88
10-30-2012, 05:48 PM
They might as well just replace the homepage with a photo of a honeybadger and a payment form to "Feed us moaaaar"

hendyphilhendy
10-30-2012, 06:25 PM
I have just seen the latest call notes, some interesting points

'Keep in mind TPs are optional – BB is an affiliate programme and TPs create an extra option for affiliates'

Hmmm, I thought BB was not MLM, so many people advertise it as such.

'BB International is based in the Isle of Man and is fully operational'

First I have heard of it being in Isle of Man?

path2prosperity
10-30-2012, 06:38 PM
I have just seen the latest call notes, some interesting points

'Keep in mind TPs are optional – BB is an affiliate programme and TPs create an extra option for affiliates'

Hmmm, I thought BB was not MLM, so many people advertise it as such.

'BB International is based in the Isle of Man and is fully operational'

First I have heard of it being in Isle of Man?

I very rarely look at this thread but I saw Isle of Man mentioned and encourage all of you to look at Manx law sites very carefully. The only reason that I know is because the VLane crew diverted funds there. Their one and only British mod was very cagey. That mod (SusyQ) is back with "Thrive" food products. Any connection between BB and Thrive/Shelfreliance" could be a clue. Even Crimestoppers on Isle of Man is different from the mainland sites.

hendyphilhendy
10-30-2012, 06:58 PM
SusiQ is a familiar name from the talking bb forums so maybe there is a connection?

path2prosperity
10-30-2012, 07:19 PM
SusiQ is a familiar name from the talking bb forums so maybe there is a connection?

She is a very familiar name. She has a whole page about her Thrive activities here. It was front page news. Thrive foods (http://www.shelfreliance.com/blog/index.php/2012/08/31/falling-thrive-mary-evelyns-story/)

hendyphilhendy
10-30-2012, 07:24 PM
She is a very familiar name. She has a whole page about her Thrive activities here. It was front page news. Thrive foods (http://www.shelfreliance.com/blog/index.php/2012/08/31/falling-thrive-mary-evelyns-story/)

That looks like a glorified pot noodle!

path2prosperity
10-30-2012, 07:30 PM
That looks like a glorified pot noodle!

SuzyQ Page (http://www.shelfreliance.com/blog/index.php/2012/10/17/suzie-thrive-vegetarian/)

Hypanor
10-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Is BB moving into fraud now? http://whrl.pl/RdmzqP
"Hello all, never posted anything on Whirlpool , so be kind. Thought you would like to know that yesterday morning When I routinely checked my emails found that $2000USD was mysteriously taken off my credit card from BANNERS BROKER. Had to cancel my cards with my bank. No idea at all how they got my credit card details. I am a simple working mum in Sydney raising 2 children, never invested in anything, rarely make internet purchases, yet somehow this mob got hold of my card details. Wondering if anyone else had same issue?"

littleroundman
10-30-2012, 07:53 PM
If they are making such assumptions and believing such ridiculous lies they deserve no sympathy. People have to help themselves too. There is no magic money tree. Its time people grew up and stopped believing in fairy tales.
Also, they are no longer victims when they choose to support the BB lie. They are then accomplices. And supporting the scam can simply be staying quiet.

The problem I have with blaming victims is we are at the end stages of the Banners Broker scam.

It's probable that millions have seen the Banners Broker "opportunity" recognized it for what it is and simply walked away.

Other than shills and HYIP ponzi "players" those remaining members ARE true believers.

As the recently released Microsoft white paper on scammers (http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/167719/whyfromnigeria.pdf) points out:

Finally, this approach suggests an answer to the question in the title. Far-fetched tales of West African riches strike most as comical. Our analysis suggests that is an advantage to the attacker, not a disadvantage. Since his attack has a low density of victims the Nigerian scammer has an over-riding need to reduce false positives. By sending an email that repels all but the most gullible the scammer gets the most promising marks to self-select, and tilts the true to false positive ratio in his favor.

I learned a long time ago, it simply doesn't matter how smart I think I am or what I believe, the fact remains, some people DO fall for scams and some people DO truly believe the lies they're told.

I can deny it's true and I can point out how stupid I think they are, BUT, I cannot deny they exist and I cannot deny they are targeted by fraudsters.

IM(very)HO NOBODY deserves to be defrauded and NOBODY has the right to take advantage of his/her fellow humans' shortcomings / stupidity / naivete / gullibility / desperation / call it what you will.

samuel.r
10-30-2012, 09:33 PM
"Hello all, never posted anything on Whirlpool , so be kind. Thought you would like to know that yesterday morning When I routinely checked my emails found that $2000USD was mysteriously taken off my credit card from BANNERS BROKER. Had to cancel my cards with my bank. No idea at all how they got my credit card details. I am a simple working mum in Sydney raising 2 children, never invested in anything, rarely make internet purchases, yet somehow this mob got hold of my card details. Wondering if anyone else had same issue?"

You will rarely find me defending BB -- but in this case I highly doubt that BB themselves stole a non-members credit card info then charged a transaction for their own benefit. More likely some punk stole this person's credit card info and used it in a funding transaction for their own account in Allied Wallet or similar, destined for buying "panels" within BB.

Hypanor
10-30-2012, 10:11 PM
You will rarely find me defending BB -- but in this case I highly doubt that BB themselves stole a non-members credit card info then charged a transaction for their own benefit. More likely some punk stole this person's credit card info and used it in a funding transaction for their own account in Allied Wallet or similar, destined for buying "panels" within BB.

Agreed. Said punk would have to be pretty stupid though - Fraud is fraud in any country, and it'll be traceable if the authorities cared enough to look into it. Probably not something BB would want to get involved with either, having police/banks asking questions about a possible fraudulent affiliate!

littleroundman
10-31-2012, 12:12 AM
All of which would be true IF Banners Broker were a legitimate business.

Just for a moment imagine that we long term observers of the HYIP ponzi "industry" were entirely correct and Banners Broker was nothing more than a carefully orchestrated criminal enterprise from the moment of its' conception.

losing their money would be only one of the difficulties facing victims.

Identity fraud is almost as profitable a business as running a HYIP.

Think about what personal information Banners Broker has in its' possession.

Think about what sort of money the sort of unscrupulous people such as those behind Banners Broker could make selling such information on the open market.

Don't for a second think it doesn't or can't happen.

Just ask the Ex Zeeklers whose credit card and bank accounts were accessed even AFTER Zeek was closed down.

Please never believe HYIP related identity theft and cash stripping doesn't happen.

It's a very real threat and a very real possibility.

Hypanor
10-31-2012, 12:27 AM
ANY AUSTRALIANS READING THIS THREAD - report this BB scam to SCAMwatch home (http://www.scamwatch.gov.au).
There is an online form that can be submitted. I've just done so 'on behalf of someone else', and included links back to this thread and the one on Whirlpool. Lets do our bit to stop this scam infiltrating Australia any more than it already has. Any disgruntled or nervous Australian affiliates, I'm sure Scamwatch would like to hear from you!

Poyol
10-31-2012, 04:08 AM
A company I worked for is paying a £40k tax bill via CHAPS payment - that goes in same day.

Oh, how the BB lot talk such utter tripe.

hendyphilhendy
10-31-2012, 08:14 AM
I could understand if they said there are 7 days or even a fortnight for it to process but 3 months is ridiculous. It is your money that you have alledgedly earned. Why shouldn't you be entitled to take it out?

noname999
10-31-2012, 08:36 AM
I could understand if they said there are 7 days or even a fortnight for it to process but 3 months is ridiculous. It is your money that you have alledgedly earned. Why shouldn't you be entitled to take it out?

Because it does not exist. Its long gone. Still only 90% sure its a ponzi?:RpS_wink:

Most amazing thing is people are just accepting it...

Wonder how many people have all their xmas presents ordered on the strength of these payouts and now they will have to cancel them...

Whip
10-31-2012, 08:44 AM
All of which would be true IF Banners Broker were a legitimate business.

Just for a moment imagine that we long term observers of the HYIP ponzi "industry" were entirely correct and Banners Broker was nothing more than a carefully orchestrated criminal enterprise from the moment of its' conception.

losing their money would be only one of the difficulties facing victims.

Identity fraud is almost as profitable a business as running a HYIP.

Think about what personal information Banners Broker has in its' possession.

Think about what sort of money the sort of unscrupulous people such as those behind Banners Broker could make selling such information on the open market.

Don't for a second think it doesn't or can't happen.

Just ask the Ex Zeeklers whose credit card and bank accounts were accessed even AFTER Zeek was closed down.

Please never believe HYIP related identity theft and cash stripping doesn't happen.

It's a very real threat and a very real possibility.

And this is exactly why they want passport copies etc. There is NO other need to send any info like that.

AshKen1
10-31-2012, 09:51 AM
Has anyone who has had an account locked filed a complaint against BB yet? The following may be a useful link to start the ball rolling.

Banners Broker Business Review in Toronto, ON - Mid-Western & Central Ontario BBB (http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/business-reviews/advertising-internet/banners-broker-in-toronto-on-1271502)

Maybe this will help focus minds on withholding funds etc over at HQ - Complaint is on a quick link on right hand side of the screen.

Hypanor
10-31-2012, 09:53 AM
BannersBroker (http://bannersbroker.com/main/faq)
Why should I become a Banners Broker publisher?
If you own a website that receives a significant amount of traffic, Banners Broker can help you grow your business through a new revenue stream. As a Banners Broker publisher, your website is included in our database of viable advertising space. When we make a match, advertisements are placed on your website. For every ad impression generated by your website, you earn a pre-set amount of money. Through our program, Banners Broker publishers are able to grow their corporate revenues by taking full advantage of their web traffic.

How do I become a Banners Broker publisher?
To become a Banners Broker publisher, visit our Publishers page. Click on the Register link and follow the instructions to sign up.

I own a couple of websites, so I thought I'll give it a whirl - its free to register and theres a Publisher Sign-Up form here on BB (http://bannersbroker.com/publisheronly/main/signup). Followed the instructions to sign up as a Publisher, but when I got to the 'Manage Publisher Sites' screen where your supposedly meant to order code, instead presented was the message "You have not requested ad code for any sites yet". I've looked everywhere, but theres no way to, or instructions on how to, request the mysterious code for my sites. Considering the placement of adverts is sort of paramount to the whole operation (ha!), you'd think there'd be more than 10 words in plain text.

You get access to the rest of the site, with 30 days to give them ID (huh, what for?). So looking around and checking my Account page, and my account type is 'Standard'. I also have 10 General Traffics, whatever they are! So the whole 'sign up as a publisher', I call bulldust - there is nothing. If you have a throw-away email address, sign up and take a look yourself.

I wonder if Allied Wallet have a conscience. Whats their history like with things like this?

AshKen1
10-31-2012, 10:11 AM
BannersBroker (http://bannersbroker.com/main/faq)
Why should I become a Banners Broker publisher?
If you own a website that receives a significant amount of traffic, Banners Broker can help you grow your business through a new revenue stream. As a Banners Broker publisher, your website is included in our database of viable advertising space. When we make a match, advertisements are placed on your website. For every ad impression generated by your website, you earn a pre-set amount of money. Through our program, Banners Broker publishers are able to grow their corporate revenues by taking full advantage of their web traffic.

How do I become a Banners Broker publisher?
To become a Banners Broker publisher, visit our Publishers page. Click on the Register link and follow the instructions to sign up.

I own a couple of websites, so I thought I'll give it a whirl - its free to register and theres a Publisher Sign-Up form here on BB (http://bannersbroker.com/publisheronly/main/signup). Followed the instructions to sign up as a Publisher, but when I got to the 'Manage Publisher Sites' screen where your supposedly meant to order code, instead presented was the message "You have not requested ad code for any sites yet". I've looked everywhere, but theres no way to, or instructions on how to, request the mysterious code for my sites. Considering the placement of adverts is sort of paramount to the whole operation (ha!), you'd think there'd be more than 10 words in plain text.

You get access to the rest of the site, with 30 days to give them ID (huh, what for?). So looking around and checking my Account page, and my account type is 'Standard'. I also have 10 General Traffics, whatever they are! So the whole 'sign up as a publisher', I call bulldust - there is nothing. If you have a throw-away email address, sign up and take a look yourself.

I wonder if Allied Wallet have a conscience. Whats their history like with things like this?

Have you looked at the Allied Wallet website? www.alliedwallet.com

Right down at the bottom of the screen is a tiny link to Prohibited Industries

According to what's written there, AW don't provide payment solutions to a whole list of businesses, including ewallets. Now am I right in thinking that's what BB use? Oh dear! Maybe AW need to know this

Poyol
10-31-2012, 10:32 AM
Allied Wallet Transcript

how may we help you today ?
Jason claek15:21:21
hi
15:21:33
i'd like to discuss a company who you work with.
15:21:37
banners broker.
15:22:01
they use an ewallet system - yet in your prohibited industries it says they are prohibited.
Vincent15:23:03
their business is online marketing, not selling or providing ewallets.
Jason claek15:23:40
vincent, they provide an ewallet. They are also a ponzi/pyramid scheme.
Vincent15:26:24
again their business is not selling ewallets. When we talk about prohibited items, we talk about what you sell.
Jason claek15:27:05
i'd like you to pass my concerns onto your manager please.
Vincent15:27:35
i'm not sure i understand your concern.
Jason claek15:28:27
banners broker are an illegal pyramid scheme.
Vincent15:30:11
we do know what bannersbroker is doing. We are in contact with them regularly.
15:30:44
i don't understand your question.
Jason claek15:30:51
okay, i will keep this communication on file and present this to the relevant authorities when the time comes. Thanks

Hypanor
10-31-2012, 10:34 AM
When did you do that Poyol? I was just looking for a 'contact us' but they only have the chat.

Poyol
10-31-2012, 10:35 AM
I communicated with them through Live Chat.

Jason

samuel.r
10-31-2012, 10:48 AM
For future archeologists, I thought it would be good to list out the ongoing changes to the terms & conditions and execution strategy that Banners Broker is employing, to attempt to keep more members' funds within their cash cycler (thus attempting to lengthen the survival time of the ponzi):

Let me know if I missed any:

Basic/arbitrary delays in paying withdrawals.
Encouraging people to purchase new packages from existing "profits" -- to transfer to another (ideally, new) member.
Quickly jumping on Payza's inability to take in new money -- and turning that into shutting off Payza completely, for paying out money (even though Payza says that the withdrawal component is not affected).
Without reason, shutting off STP as a payment option.
Requiring a three-month advanced notice on any withdrawals over $10,000 -- due to "cash flow management".
Massive catch-up on traffic pack payments from months ago -- and requiring a hard commitment of ongoing traffic pack purchases of 75% of any prior period peak commitment (this one is huge).
Not giving sales credits for "downlines", for traffic pack purchases, etc. This is constantly cited as an "issue being looked at" but it has been weeks and some affiliates with many downlines are saying their "business" has ground to a halt due to the problem.
Cutting the sales credit agreement in half from what it was when people signed up for this program.
Assuring their lead affiliates / "independent contractors" continue to convince people to be in this for the "long haul" and use language like "don't even think about withdrawing anything for at least 6-9 months".

The net effect of these means a tremendous amount of retention of otherwise eligible withdrawals. I give them credit for this -- they know they are in deep trouble on cash flow and are pulling out all the stops to keep people from taking their (supposed) profits out of the system.

Hypanor
10-31-2012, 10:48 AM
I communicated with them through Live Chat.

Jason

Yes i can see that! I asked 'when' not 'how', lol! Not that it matters, just coincidental that I was thinking of doing the same thing when you posted that...

Poyol
10-31-2012, 10:49 AM
For future archeologists, I thought it would be good to list out the ongoing changes to the terms & conditions and execution strategy that Banners Broker is employing, to attempt to keep more members' funds within their cash cycler (thus attempting to lengthen the survival time of the ponzi):

Encouraging people to purchase new packages from existing "profits" -- to transfer to another (ideally, new) member.
Quickly jumping on Payza's inability to take in new money -- and turning that into shutting off Payza completely, for paying out money (even though Payza says that the withdrawal component is not affected).
Requiring a three-month advanced notice on any withdrawals over $10,000 -- due to "cash flow management".
Massive catch-up on traffic pack payments from months ago -- and requiring a hard commitment of ongoing traffic pack purchases of 75% of any prior period peak commitment (this one is huge).
Not giving sales credits for "downlines", for traffic pack purchases, etc. This is constantly cited as an "issue being looked at" but it has been weeks and some affiliates with many downlines are saying their "business" has ground to a halt due to the problem.
Cutting the sales credit agreement in half from what it was when people signed up for this program.
Assuring their lead affiliates / "independent contractors" continue to convince people to be in this for the "long haul" and use language like "don't even think about withdrawing anything for at least 6-9 months".

The net effect of these means a tremendous amount of retention of otherwise eligible withdrawals. I give them credit for this -- they know they are in deep trouble on cash flow and are pulling out all the stops to keep people from taking their (supposed) profits out of the system.

Nice post Samuel.

Did anyone look into the Facebook and Whitepages links I posted a few pages back?

Jason

Poyol
10-31-2012, 10:50 AM
Yes i can see that! I asked 'when' not 'how', lol! Not that it matters, just coincidental that I was thinking of doing the same thing when you posted that...

Hypanor, I did it just as I saw you post 'Allied Wallet should know about this should they not' [paraphrase]

Jason

Poyol
10-31-2012, 10:54 AM
Khawaja, Andy @alliedwallet.com
AlliedWallet, INC
1 Northumberland Avenue
Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5BW
United Kingdom
+44.2033557790

Hypanor
10-31-2012, 11:09 AM
Allied Wallet have lost $13.3m to the FBI before for channeling gambling money. Feds Grab Online Poker Cash - Forbes (http://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2010/08/17/feds-grab-online-poker-cash/)
I'm not implying AW is a dodgy business, this sounds like they were the meat in the sandwhich. Is channeling ponzi money also illegal in the US?

Poyol
10-31-2012, 11:15 AM
US or UK?

Jason

Beethoven
10-31-2012, 11:19 AM
Want to add extortion by accounting error to the list?

see this:

noname999
10-31-2012, 11:20 AM

Don't forget you must also apply for the mastercard. I have heard of reports of people waiting months and months to get one. Some have not been able to get one at all, with no explanation. I know you also have to get documentation signed in the presence of a notary public/commissioner of oaths(God knows why). I wonder would they accept panels as payment!:RpS_flapper:

Also, the last sales pitch I heard 6 to 9 months was no longer any good. You had to leave the money in for a least a year. Of course, if you could hold off for 18 months the returns would be huge(that would cover next xmas' problems as well):RpS_wink:.

noname999
10-31-2012, 11:22 AM
Want to add extortion by accounting error to the list?

see this:

What site is that from B?

Beethoven
10-31-2012, 11:23 AM
What site is that from B?

Its from TalkingBB

noname999
10-31-2012, 11:25 AM
I love the advice from the next post. Are they scared or plain stupid?

samuel.r
10-31-2012, 11:28 AM
Hi Jason - I did look at the FB and WP links - but honestly can't really be convinced that's a high probability of the 'right' person.

Not sure it matters either ;-)

Beethoven
10-31-2012, 11:28 AM
I love the advice from the next post. Are they scared or plain stupid?

I'm starting to beleive that profiles like prettyflower are directing this scam from the top. I dont think anyone would be that stupid, but that criminal, yes.

Poyol
10-31-2012, 11:30 AM
Hi Jason - I did look at the FB and WP links - but honestly can't really be convinced that's a high probability of the 'right' person.

Not sure it matters either ;-)

The Facebook pages for Gloria and Raj are 99% them.
WhitePages I can't be certain without someone knocking on the door.

Jason

P.S - I don't suppose it does matter!

Julie Diligent
10-31-2012, 04:43 PM
Interesting article posted today:

"1,200 Subpoenas Will Go Out This Week To Zeek ‘Affiliates Who Profited Most,’
Receiver Says; More Subpoenas Will Follow; Winners Also Will Receive ‘Letter
Offering To Negotiate Voluntary Surrender Of Profits’ (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/10/31/bulletin-first-round-consisting-of-1200-subpoenas-will-go-out-this-week-to-zeek-affiliates-who-profited-most-receiver-says-more-subpoenas-will-follow-winners-also-will-receive-letter-offeri/)"

A fascinating factoid therein: "...a preliminary analysis suggests that Zeek losers outnumber winners by a factor of about eight to one."

Food for thought for the BB-droids.

Alkibone
10-31-2012, 04:59 PM
Interesting article posted today:

"1,200 Subpoenas Will Go Out This Week To Zeek ‘Affiliates Who Profited Most,’
Receiver Says; More Subpoenas Will Follow; Winners Also Will Receive ‘Letter
Offering To Negotiate Voluntary Surrender Of Profits’ (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/10/31/bulletin-first-round-consisting-of-1200-subpoenas-will-go-out-this-week-to-zeek-affiliates-who-profited-most-receiver-says-more-subpoenas-will-follow-winners-also-will-receive-letter-offeri/)"

A fascinating factoid therein: "...a preliminary analysis suggests that Zeek losers outnumber winners by a factor of about eight to one."

Food for thought for the BB-droids.Hi Julie

It's a pity that UK law isn't so tough. We have the "proceeds of crime" act, which theoretically means that the authorities can claw back unlawfully-obtained gains. In practice, it's only used against big-time criminals, rather than smaller-scale miscreants.

Uplines in scams would probably say "I didn't know it was a scam" and, because the UK criminal judicial system is so weak, would almost certainly get away with it. In civil law I doubt if claims would get very far, either.

I envy people under American law. 20 years in the pen for jaywalking, and several lifetimes inside for anything serious.

noname999
10-31-2012, 05:17 PM

Food for thought for the BB-droids.

One to eight sounds a bit low. Not doubting the figures but don't think they taken into account the people with multiple accounts. There are plenty people in BB who may be up in one account but down in the other two or three accounts they have.

littleroundman
10-31-2012, 08:31 PM
In my experience, those numbers are what I would expect from a HYIP ponzi scam.

A "normal" ponzi will return around an 20/80 winners/losers ration.

"Normal" ponzis don't have "referral commissions"

A HYIP ponzi/pyramid hybrid such as Zeek Rewards, will produce a much different winner/loser ration AND the amounts on the "winner" side tend to be a lot larger.

I has to be remembered that many/most of the insiders, including pimps and shills input very little, if any, money of their own.

They are "paid" with high positions, are often paid higher than normal "referral" commissions and, in fact, make most of their money largely from referrals. I.OW. they're paid straight out of the memberships without having to risk anything.

When a mere 2% of Zeeks' "revenue" (not profit) came from the penny auctions, then EVERY single cent paid out came from members fees.

Given the amounts shills, pimps and insiders were touting they'd earned, given many of the memberships were either free or nickel and dime sized, it would be my opinion the receivers' estimations won't prove to be far wrong.

After all, it would take a h*** of a lot of $10 or $20 "investments" to cover a single $10,000 "ROI" when there's no source of money other than membership fees.

noname999
11-01-2012, 06:07 AM
Another idiot claiming to have doubled his money in only a month on MMG. How stupid can you be. If he gives me his investment I'll be more than happy to show him a spread sheet that SAYS he has doubled his investment too.:RpS_lol:

littleroundman
11-01-2012, 06:17 AM
Another idiot claiming to have doubled his money in only a month on MMG. How stupid can you be. If he gives me his investment I'll be more than happy to show him a spread sheet that SAYS he has doubled his investment too.:RpS_lol:

HeHe, add together the cash in his pocket and fifty cents and he STILL wouldn't have enough to buy a decent cup of coffee.

As the great majority of ex Zeeklers will tell him, numbers on his screen are worth less than nothing.

hendyphilhendy
11-01-2012, 06:33 AM
Morons - these people don't realise that just because it pays out or they 'double their money' does not stop it being a Ponzi. That is not evidence it is not a Ponzi, it just means you are higher up the banners broker Ponzi and ripping off the new people you are encouraging into it!

hendyphilhendy
11-01-2012, 06:33 AM
And also - the same people boasting about their earnings then conveniently dismiss them when they are told they may have to pay tax on their e-wallet balances!

Mundorf
11-01-2012, 06:42 AM

You right...or he is not stupid at all but a bad liar...just trying to suck few spoons and fools into bubble

Mundorf
11-01-2012, 06:52 AM
I think would be good that some of you guys visit MMG forum and make fools of few BB droids there..I can not..I am banned from this forum becasue of another ponzi and some shills which I blamed for their dirty job but I did it to rough...I admit

AshKen1
11-01-2012, 06:55 AM
Have sent you a PM

littleroundman
11-01-2012, 07:12 AM
I think would be good that some of you guys visit MMG forum and make fools of few BB droids there..I can not..I am banned from this forum becasue of another ponzi and some shills which I blamed for their dirty job but I did it to rough...I admit

IM(very)HO, there would be absolutely no point in doing so.

Banners' Broker is dead.

It's not going to come back from here.

Close reading of both the MMG and Talkgold HYIP ponzi forums shows there's no one left except true believers, shills and regular players.

The shills don't care, the regular players already have their seed money safely in their back pockets and there's nothing the "true believers" could do, even if they saw the light and tried to withdraw their money.

Judging by the fact "payouts" have slowed to a crawl, the numbers of new members bringing in new money must be at almost a zero level by now.

Experience tells me, there is nothing that can be done now but to sit back and await the inevitable.

noname999
11-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Retiring 30 years early, taking out 2,000 pounds, 300 people in downline. These are all lies. Let the idiots believe them. They deserve what they get.

Poyol
11-01-2012, 08:41 AM
Retiring 30 years early, taking out 2,000 pounds, 300 people in downline. These are all lies. Let the idiots believe them. They deserve what they get.

Noname, sounding quite bitter.
If my grandmother was an 'idiot' and was naive enough to be pulled into this - I wouldn't believe she deserved it. Just a thought!

Jason

Joe_Shmoe
11-01-2012, 08:49 AM
Its people like this guy, ASH CAMPBELL that make me sick, with screenshots all over facebook bragging how much he's earned. He says he has put 300 people into his downline, and brags about banking £2000 in 3 days.

Anybody Know this guy? He has a list of his withrawals on the left of the screenshots to tempt people to join.

You can see this technique actually working, drawing people in even now:

Banners Broker will now probably lock his account & stop him withdrawingany cash for breaking the T&Cs :RpS_smile:

noname999
11-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Maybe it does sound bitter but people have to take responsibility for their actions too. There has been plenty discussion on the topic and it has become obvious that it is a scam. If people are just going to take the word of strangers on a social media site, people they have never met, we can hardly protect them. They are their own worst enemy.

Poyol
11-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Maybe it does sound bitter but people have to take responsibility for their actions too. There has been plenty discussion on the topic and it has become obvious that it is a scam. If people are just going to take the word of strangers on a social media site, people they have never met, we can hardly protect them. They are their own worst enemy.

It's not only complete strangers.
For example, in my case a 'friend' involved me in this.
That's how these people work.

Banners Broker is dying. The only thing that would save it now is for these threads to disappear and for a few hundred thousand new members.
But that ain't gonna happen!

Jason

noname999
11-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Well said

noname999
11-01-2012, 12:34 PM
'Cool to have now the Traffic Packs automatically charged every month smile.gif'

Just posted on MMG. This muppet is actually happy that they are automatically taking more money from him. There is no hope for someone like that.

Then another posts this:

Excellent project. I want to enter, but do not have Liberty Reserve. Tell me, will there be a future in this system? Thanks in advance

First he describes the scam as an excellent project but then, in the same breath, asks if it has a future!!

-Sign up straight away. Make sure to put in every penny you have. Remortgage the house as well. You know it makes sense!:crazy:

Martin88
11-01-2012, 02:23 PM
'Cool to have now the Traffic Packs automatically charged every month smile.gif'
Maybe this marks a significant change in the Banners Broker biz model:

Recruit masochists.

JordanBright
11-01-2012, 03:44 PM

Just posted on MMG. This muppet is actually happy that they are automatically taking more money from him. There is no hope for someone like that.

Then another posts this:

Excellent project. I want to enter, but do not have Liberty Reserve. Tell me, will there be a future in this system? Thanks in advance

First he describes the scam as an excellent project but then, in the same breath, asks if it has a future!!

-Sign up straight away. Make sure to put in every penny you have. Remortgage the house as well. You know it makes sense!:crazy:

about the traffic, that is not ture, it is really a good thing that they made.
1. you can now cancel those packs.
2. you don't have to guess what is the time zone that banners is working with and buy it at that time (if you buy it too early it will count as if you got two packs and if you get it late then you got a new one but didn't pay for the old one)

any important stuff about banners broker, I do not have any time to go on talkingbb or go here a lot. did anyone get a talk to somone that can actually make the proccess of closing down banners quicker?

Beethoven
11-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Greed is a really powerful emotion. If you've got it bad, you do really stupid things

Some people will pay good money to send their ID to dodgy ponzi schemes on the other side of the world.

This guy has been waiting 5 Months for his wife's BB card:

noname999
11-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Its an amazingly powerful and ugly emotion. Couple that with stupidity and its amazing what you can achieve!

On the card issue. That guy is one of many. They are using the card application process as serious delay tactic. There are some people waiting over 6 months now.

samuel.r
11-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Can someone tell me the exact reason that Banners Brokers gives for needing these notarized / highly personal & sensitive documents?

No theories please -- can someone actually research or maybe already knows the "legal" and specific reason that they assert for this requirement? Also, is the requirement in any way being connected to MasterCard?

I'm asking this for a very important reason so I need a good researcher or someone who is very familiar with the requirement to answer. Thanks...

Poyol
11-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Samuel,

I can answer this with a link:

BannersBroker (http://bannersbroker.com/main/aml)

This is why they say they need ID - to prevent money laundering.

Jason

Beethoven
11-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Samuel,

Jason

"BannersBroker.com will not enter into any business arrangement with any person or group suspected of directly or indirectly money laundering, or where funds have been sources or ends of an illegal activity."

Pot: Kettle?

littleroundman
11-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Neither would Zeek Rewards.

okosh
11-02-2012, 03:00 AM

When will Aussies learn.....You only use credit card online for stuff like telstra...airline tickets...paying the hydro bill....
You never ever buy from outside Aus with a credit card....
You get a visa or mastercard DEBIT card for that and only load when you plan to spend....

okosh
11-02-2012, 03:01 AM
ANY AUSTRALIANS READING THIS THREAD - report this BB scam to SCAMwatch home (http://www.scamwatch.gov.au).
There is an online form that can be submitted. I've just done so 'on behalf of someone else', and included links back to this thread and the one on Whirlpool. Lets do our bit to stop this scam infiltrating Australia any more than it already has. Any disgruntled or nervous Australian affiliates, I'm sure Scamwatch would like to hear from you!

G'day Hypanor and welcome to realscam.....Nice to see another Aussie here :RpS_wink:

Hate to rain on your parade but the truth is that Scamwatch would like to hear from victims about as much as the ACCC would like to here from me that the servo down the road slugged me $153.9 for unleded and 89.9cents for LPG this afternoon.....They just don't care....

But thanks to one of your other posts we here in Aus can do our bit.....

It is illegal in Australia not only to run a ponzi but it's also illegal to promote a ponzi....And this guy does promote a few well known scams....
I have proof he promoted The GoldenPath....Wealth4All and of course BB....
(click his links on linkedin for proof)....

From your post.....

What an idiot to use crazy domains.....LOL...He must have been blinded looking at Pammy in the adds....Twit should have used godaddy.....

The name is real and so is the ABN....(Crazy domains require this).....

I looked up the ABN and it seems that this Jason is a professional scammer......
He is a "Sole trader" and his trading names include.....
Power Business Marketing
AWAKENING DOWN UNDER
Advance Your Wealth

ABN Lookup - Historical details for ABN: 45 767 717 595 (http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?SearchText=45767717595)

And Sydney Marketing Domination which you posted the contact us page for complete with PO box address and his mobile number.....
P.O Box 541
Stanhope Gardens
N.S.W 2768
Ph: (+61) 0449 150 180

He actually lives in Glenwood which is west of Sydney close to Richmond....

Jason Madsen
6 Seville Plac
Glenwood
NSW
(+61) 288244683

Awakeningdownunder.com - Information (http://awakeningdownunder.com.whoisbucket.com/)

So what to do with this info??....

I'd start with the NSW office of the AFP(Aussie Federal Police)....
Of course he is not registered for GST.....He's probably on the doll...So ATO(tax office) and Centerlink would be worth a call....

Pile on :RpS_wink:

Hypanor
11-02-2012, 03:22 AM
Thanks for the feedback Okosh, and yes Scamwatch is a waste of time. I was back on their site today, and their 'list of companies to avoid dealing with' consists entirely of financial organisations and the like. No ponzi / scams are named anywhere on the site that I can see.

So you pre-empted me, I was considering the AFP next. But the ATO could be a good call. Thanks for the extra digging... we need to do our bit to ensure these people struggle to operate in Oz!

AshKen1
11-02-2012, 05:14 AM
about the traffic, that is not ture, it is really a good thing that they made.
1. you can now cancel those packs.
2. you don't have to guess what is the time zone that banners is working with and buy it at that time (if you buy it too early it will count as if you got two packs and if you get it late then you got a new one but didn't pay for the old one)

any important stuff about banners broker, I do not have any time to go on talkingbb or go here a lot. did anyone get a talk to somone that can actually make the proccess of closing down banners quicker?

Am confused by point 1 above. My mate told me that the traffic packs are a monthly commitment forever and that once you buy them, you can't cancel them (That's how you build your business allegedly). Every time I see him, he's buying more and more of the blooming things!

Can you explain a bit more about how the cancelling works please?

Mundorf
11-02-2012, 05:30 AM
Maybe somebody would like to contact Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC). The CAFC is jointly managed by the RCMP, OPP and the Competition Bureau Canada and its mandate includes investigating and prosecuting many versions of mass marketing fraud. Their phone number is (888) 495-8501

noname999
11-02-2012, 05:45 AM
Am confused by point 1 above. My mate told me that the traffic packs are a monthly commitment forever and that once you buy them, you can't cancel them (That's how you build your business allegedly). Every time I see him, he's buying more and more of the blooming things!

Yes, I was under the impression there are severe penalties if you don't keep up your TP purchases?

Poyol
11-02-2012, 05:56 AM
Yes, I was under the impression there are severe penalties if you don't keep up your TP purchases?

Not too severe.
You just won't be allowed to buy a traffic pack for another 6 months.

Jason

JordanBright
11-02-2012, 05:56 AM

yes it was like that before the change to automatic traffic packs, before that you had to buy them yourself every month at the same time for ever, but now (if what they say is true) you can pay traffic pack for one time (not every month) or cancel some of your traffic packs if you don't need them.

that is what THEY wrote about the change in traffic packs once, I don't know if it's true (like any of the stuff they say) but that is what I know.

noname999
11-02-2012, 06:03 AM
Not too severe.
You just won't be allowed to buy a traffic pack for another 6 months.

Jason

And what is the thinking behind this penalty. Not the real thinking but rather the one BB claim?

Poyol
11-02-2012, 06:15 AM
And what is the thinking behind this penalty. Not the real thinking but rather the one BB claim?

There isn't any; I don't think!

hendyphilhendy
11-02-2012, 07:23 AM
There isn't any; I don't think!

The BB thinking is that when you buy traffic you are given 50,000 bonus hits as well. That is what they take and claw back if you cancel a traffic pack.

Effectively they are forcing you to buy the monthly committment. It reduces the profitability of the 'business' and encourages you to refer people into the scheme.

hendyphilhendy
11-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Someone has PM'ed me and asked me to provide my tax/ accounting discussion as if Banners Broker were a real business and why affiliates should be thinking of this. I have provided a couple of excellent examples on talking BS however, they are no consigned to be hidden away from the general public!!

So, here goes, I will try again.

In the UK tax is payable on profits of a business. Accounts are prepared using UK GAAP (Generally Accepting Accounting Principles). This most notably includes something called the accruals basis, which effectively looks at the timing of income and expenses.

The reason this is important is that most affiliates without accountants are looking at the basis on which they pay as being the money they withdraw, less the money they pay in as being the basis for profit. This simply not true.

Imagine a newagent shop buying and selling chocolate bars -

- initially purchases 100 bars at £1 each, therefore a purchase cost of £100. the intention is to sell them for £2 each.
- During the period they sell 60 bars at £2 each
- For ever 1 they second one they sell they buy another bar, therefore 30 bars at £1 each.

On a straightforward cash basis they have

Sales of £120
Purchases of £130

Effectively therefore showing a loss of £10 and you have minus £10 in your bank account.

However - the key issue here is stock. HMRC would expect you to include a valuation of stock. REgardles of being unsold it is an asset of the business and therefore an increase to you profit. Therefore your p&l would look like

Sales £120
less - Opening stock £nil
Purchase (£130)
Plus Closing stock £70 (70 bars, valued at lower of cost or net realisable (sellable) value)

Profit - £60

The £60 is what you pay your tax on.

Clearly there are other overheads and costs involved but this is the basic crux of the issue - stock. Every panel that is purchased should be valued at its cost, whether it has capped or not.

If you substitute the above:

Sales = capped panels
Purchases = Panel purchases

Just because you do not have the cash in your pocket does not make it taxable.

Several accountants and also affiliates that have been in business have posted these opinions and are in agreement with my thoughts. It is just the supposed experts that seem to dismiss this. To be honest Soozi and Jamie never post on this issue, probably because they know this would be an instant turn off!

One food for comfort though, is that if the 'business' collapsed or was exposed as a fraud you can write of those costs and losses in your next tax return.

samuel.r
11-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Samuel,

Jason

Thanks Jason. So, there's nothing further than this, nothing about the monthly withdrawal level (specifically to the MasterCard) requiring additional/enhanced personal identification documents? It is simply a matter of money laundering as the reason? I thought I heard something about "premium" versus "standard" level of monthly withdrawals and some extra documentation needed on that point...but to be honest there is so much misinformation and confusion coming from both BB and their members I may be confused.

hendyphilhendy
11-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Thanks Jason. So, there's nothing further than this, nothing about the monthly withdrawal level (specifically to the MasterCard) requiring additional/enhanced personal identification documents? It is simply a matter of money laundering as the reason? I thought I heard something about "premium" versus "standard" level of monthly withdrawals and some extra documentation needed on that point...but to be honest there is so much misinformation and confusion coming from both BB and their members I may be confused.

There are three possible reasons and it is likely that all apply -

1 - the first one is the Money Laundering requirements. given the values of transactions then identification and verification is a must. More and more businesses are expected to identify their customers nowadays. I can see this being genuine.
2 - In order to ensure they don't have duplicate accounts they would need to be able to confirm joint ID is not held; however, this is slightly skewed by the fact that you can have a company own an account which is separate to the individual. BB have never particularly tackled this issue well.
3 - In case of investigation from tax authorities. HMRC (in the UK) have the rights to come into one of these businesses and ask for details of all affiliates within it. That way they can investigate the individuals concerned. This is something that HMRC are tightening up on at the moment and some of you may have seen details of their Direct Sellig Campaign Direct selling businesses - HMRC targets | PAH Accountants (http://wiltshireaccountants.co.uk/hmrc-direct-selling-campaign/) - Banners broker would come into this bracket.

There are therefore perfectly legitimate reasons for it to require this information.

Poyol
11-02-2012, 08:40 AM

Is it mandatory to have my ID notarized?
You are not required to have your government identification notarized; however, if you wish to withdraw up to four times per month your ID must be notarized. If your ID is not notarized you will only be able to withdraw once per month.

What is the application process?
To order your card, you must provide a proof of ID and Address. You can upload these 2 items in the Personal Info page. After that, you need your ID and Address to get approved - process may take up to 10 days. After your ID and Address is approved, you have to go to the Order Now page, fill in the mandatory fields and submit your application. It’s as easy as that!

Poyol
11-02-2012, 08:41 AM

This is something I've got from the Back Office.

hendyphilhendy
11-02-2012, 08:41 AM

You are right however, that it is difficult to clarify the reasons. This is another area of BB that should be simple but is deliberately skewed by them. More smoke an mirrors.

Poyol
11-02-2012, 08:43 AM

Can we has ID please?

AshKen1
11-02-2012, 08:55 AM
Here's a little tit-bit for you guys

"No affiliate may create documents that portray earnings that have not been sanctioned by the company. " Especially if they use the following banned words:

1 Investment
2 Doubling
3 ROI
4 Compounding
5 Interest

Usual threats of termination of account etc apply.....

Ah! So you can bamboozle by words, but put nothing in writing... how cunning is that?

The sanctions for anything where you cross BB are always threats of removing accounts, banning someone from re-applying etc, etc.

Bit like the cancelling of traffic packs mentioned above - I really do wonder if there is a facility to cancel them and whether anyone has used it yet. If so, what happened next? Can anyone find out?

hendyphilhendy
11-02-2012, 09:03 AM
Here's a little tit-bit for you guys

"No affiliate may create documents that portray earnings that have not been sanctioned by the company. " Especially if they use the following banned words:

1 Investment
2 Doubling
3 ROI
4 Compounding
5 Interest

Usual threats of termination of account etc apply.....

Ah! So you can bamboozle by words, but put nothing in writing... how cunning is that?

The sanctions for anything where you cross BB are always threats of removing accounts, banning someone from re-applying etc, etc.

Bit like the cancelling of traffic packs mentioned above - I really do wonder if there is a facility to cancel them and whether anyone has used it yet. If so, what happened next? Can anyone find out?

The word 'investment' is the one that riles. BB always go on about you are buying a business. Well if that is the case what does anyone that puts money into a business do, they 'invest'.

You don't see the Dragons on Dragons Den saying, 'I am going to put inject some funds in to your company, sorry I can't say investment in case I get regulated by FSA'

Poyol
11-02-2012, 09:44 AM
I invest in a new pair of boots about every three years.
Better write a letter to the FSA grovelling now!

Whip
11-02-2012, 09:50 AM

There isn't any. It's not a real 'penalty'. It's just a scare tactic. They can't afford anyone not buying them.

Whip
11-02-2012, 09:54 AM

Well, they can't come right out and tell you it is to sell to identity thieves. There is no way their excuse can prevent 'money laundering'. If people are doing that, they are going to use fake IDs anyway. How is this scam going to know? They're not.

noname999
11-02-2012, 10:42 AM
That TG thread was almost dead. Better not to be resurrecting it. By the way Phil. Ask blockbuster why it takes 3 months to make a large withdrawal. Interested to hear what the BB hierarchy are passing down to the drones... Also curious as to his take on the tax situation.

hendyphilhendy
11-02-2012, 10:44 AM
That TG thread was almost dead. Better not to be resurrecting it. By the way Phil. Ask blockbuster why it takes 3 months to make a large withdrawal. Interested to hear what the BB hierarchy are passing down to the drones... Also curious as to his take on the tax situation.

I am only resurrecting some of these old threads so that people are aware of my story. The more people that know the better as this will prevent more people getting ripped off.

AshKen1
11-02-2012, 01:57 PM
I invest in a new pair of boots about every three years.
Better write a letter to the FSA grovelling now!

Hahahah! A new pair of boots is not quite the same investment, but I'm always happy to be corrected ;)

I suspect that BB would fall foul of the Financial Services Authority in UK (and other similar authorities in other countries) if they used the "i" word as they would then be dealing with a financial product and so be regulated by FSA etc. (I am sure there are others on here who probably know much more than I do about this) For example, when you hear anything to do with money adverts on the radio in the UK there is the huge warning "the value of investments may go up and down". As far as I can see there is no evidence that BB can demonstrate that their claims are valid. It is word of mouth etc that you can (cough) "double" your money. Ooops did I use a banned word by writing it down?

Certainly, BB would be quickly nailed as a scam etc which is why they are hiding in the shadows with their dire threats of expulsion etc if you use the "i" word. No reputable company would behave in the way that they appear to have done by locking accounts, insisting on perpetual charges being levied, delaying payments etc.

Sorry if you know all this. I don't think it does any harm to remind readers of what proper financial stuff is about so you can ask yourself that question: is BB really all it is cracked up to be.

noname999
11-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Well guys, how does it feel to be part of the 'hate campaign'? This seems to be the official line from BB now. Must be terrible to be so easily intimidated. Wonder who is in charge of Google's hate campaign, might ask them for some tips...

Joe_Shmoe
11-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Well guys, how does it feel to be part of the 'hate campaign'? This seems to be the official line from BB now. Must be terrible to be so easily intimidated. Wonder who is in charge of Google's hate campaign, might ask them for some tips...

It feels great! :RpS_thumbup:

Who wouldn't "hate" a Ponzi scheme that is designed to scam people who can ill-afford it?
Especially the state that the economy is in now.

Be interesting to see if our little "hate" campaign can bring down a multi-million dollar advertising business.
The sooner it is brought down or implodes of its own accord the fewer people will lose money.

The Banners Broker victims sound just like the Zeek victims just before Zeek got shut down.

AshKen1
11-02-2012, 04:58 PM

Hmmm...

If BB was a normal robust company then the witterings of us on the edge should and would not bother them one little bit. If they feel they have to describe us as a "hate campaign" and attack us for not following what they say as gospel, then, to me, it proves they cannot argue anything clearly. Their methods of treating any dissent with such stringent penalties indicates that all is not well.

If you were a shareholder and felt that the company you have invested in (there's that word again) wasn't your cup of tea there is normally a way out, eg by selling your shares. What I have yet to find out is how anyone can actually leave the business. The answer of course is that there is no way out.

I don't feel good about any of this at all. It's a horrid business through and through.

noname999
11-02-2012, 06:06 PM
You do know the perceived office above a, sorry I have to put my yank accent on here, 'ga-raarrrge' was a decoy to satisfy the 'anti BB crew'??

Ah Katy, you absolute muppet. Even the drones don't believe that one...

Joe_Shmoe
11-02-2012, 06:45 PM
As we appear to have quite a large readership of this thread now.

I would imagine at least a few must be Banners Broker victims or members of TalkingBB/Adverts Galore ) are reading this. Hi Jamie.

I though I would ask your opinion of the following quite amusing early Banners Broker YouTube vids there were posted here by myself a few pages ago, as we know the typical Banners Broker drone is unlikely to read more than a few pages back, 'cos as we know they are very unlikely to read more than a couple of Google search pages during "due diligence" otherwise they wouldn't have joined Banners brokerin the first place.

Any Banners Broker folk care to comment?

BannersBroker! A Faster, Smarter Way to DOUBLE ur Money and Advertising! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gmVhXg88RM&list=UUKpDbuuvUuJAt1UmF51n6XA&index=25&feature=plcp)

The 7.8 Trillion $$ Advertising Industri Wants to Double Ur Money and Advertising! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1e5KGw87QI&list=UUKpDbuuvUuJAt1UmF51n6XA&index=24&feature=plcp)

Read back a few pages folks there's some good stuff back there.

baylee
11-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Well, they can't come right out and tell you it is to sell to identity thieves. There is no way their excuse can prevent 'money laundering'. If people are doing that, they are going to use fake IDs anyway. How is this scam going to know? They're not.

My wife and I joined LifeLock Protection many years ago and We are happy with their services. Maybe we would have never needed them but then again who knows. Identity theft is a serious problem especially with those who hold/held security clearances.

Joe_Shmoe
11-02-2012, 08:48 PM
So I'm correct you Banners Broker types are reading this forum.

Care to comment on the worlds first" Straightline Cycler doubler" claims?
"A script built from scratch"?
Any Comments Katy? Anybody?

Whip
11-02-2012, 09:49 PM
You do know the perceived office above a, sorry I have to put my yank accent on here, 'ga-raarrrge' was a decoy to satisfy the 'anti BB crew'??

Ah Katy, you absolute muppet. Even the drones don't believe that one...
Exactly. she must have **** a brick when she finally realized where the address this scam put out there led.

Whip
11-02-2012, 09:51 PM
My wife and I joined LifeLock Protection many years ago and We are happy with their services. Maybe we would have never needed them but then again who knows. Identity theft is a serious problem especially with those who hold/held security clearances.

But lifelock is a legitimate business.

Whip
11-02-2012, 09:53 PM
So I'm correct you Banners Broker types are reading this forum.

Of course they are. They need to know what excuse to come up with next.

Hypanor
11-02-2012, 10:17 PM

Links would be good - what are you referring to? For us newbies...

Maxwell Johnstone
11-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Exactly. she must have **** a brick when she finally realized where the address this scam put out there led.

yeah Katy must feel like a dummy now

I think you guys are paranoid though about admins from talkingbb reading this thread do they even know it exists? BTW I tried creating another account there but got ignored so I cant get in to see a thread Im interested in

littleroundman
11-02-2012, 11:31 PM
yeah Katy must feel like a dummy now

I think you guys are paranoid though about admins from talkingbb reading this thread do they even know it exists? BTW I tried creating another account there but got ignored so I cant get in to see a thread Im interested in

It's not paranoia, it's a recognition of what is.

Stick around for a few more HYIP ponzis and you'll realize that HYIP ponzis are not just a few good ol' boys organizing a few gambling games on the side.

It is, in fact, a multi billion dollar a year "industry" and it's their business to know what's going on around the 'net.

EagleOne
11-02-2012, 11:34 PM
According to the Ponzi Playbook, a Ponzi is nearing its end when the name-calling begins in earnest against those exposing the Ponzi to the members and people considering joining. When the name-calling starts they have lost and it is just a matter of time before the Ponzi implodes.

I will give them credit for trying to outlast the Black December curse. They figured if they cut the retun in half, slowed down the panels, had server issues, website down, and delays in paying, they can stretch it out to the first of the year. The one thing they cannot afford is everyone pulling their money out for Christmas shopping. The moment that starts, they are toast. They are hoping if they can last until January they will get enough new blood to keep it going a little while longer.

All you really have to do is look to see that all the major promoters are no longer posting on the public financial forums. They don't want to have any posts close to when this goes down. Bad for business in their next Ponzi de Jour. All you have now are a few shills being paid to say they got paid and everything is wonderful. If they last through this month I will be surprised. There is just too much damage control they have to do and it is not working.

AshKen1
11-03-2012, 06:22 AM

Mate showed me the new option called Subscription Manager. It lists all the traffic things purchased to make the panels work, like how many and dates bought. At the bottom is option to cancel subscription. No option to choose which one to cancel - cancels everything. Wonder what the logic is in putting that option in.

I wonder if anyone is brave enough to try pushing that button to see what happens? There is no guidance about this at all, but then from what I've seen, there has never been any comprehensive help.

littleroundman
11-03-2012, 07:14 AM
You'll find everything about Banners Broker from here on in until its' final collapse will be about preventing or delaying Banners Broker from having to payout to it's members.

As EagleOne pointed out above, Black December is approaching.

Newbies and firstimers are about to get a very rude surprise as December draws nearer.

HYIP ponzis will be doing everything in their power in an attempt to:

a) squeeze the very last dollar out of members
b) save every last cent already in their coffers
c) hibernate as much as possible over the next months.

At this stage, "logic" has very little to do with what's happening and about to happen.

noname999
11-03-2012, 07:19 AM
Really hope bill/shill/katy does not get banned from MMG this time. They are actually putting people off BB. It actually helps our cause.

Long Live Bill Bendy!

noname999
11-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Links would be good - what are you referring to? For us newbies...

Think original quote has been removed from MMG(moneymakergroup.com). But the people on this thread are now considered the hate campaign against BB.

Poyol
11-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Anyone got an update re. SEC Canada investigation?

hendyphilhendy
11-03-2012, 09:04 AM
Hmmm, so Katy's username Bill Bendy. I wonder who that could be a parody of!

This does give a possible suspect as to who was impersonating me recently!

Poyol
11-03-2012, 09:15 AM
I get mentions; but not parodies.
I'm jealous.

hendyphilhendy
11-03-2012, 09:24 AM
I get mentions; but not parodies.
I'm jealous.

lol :-)

I have heard there is a thread about me on talkbb but I have not been able to see it.

Joe_Shmoe
11-03-2012, 09:33 AM

I have heard there is a thread about me on talkbb but I have not been able to see it.

Don't worry, no doubt it will be about what a thoroughly decent chap you are & all round good egg.:RpS_smile:

noname999
11-03-2012, 09:43 AM

You must really have hit a nerve over there to gain that honor!

Maxwell Johnstone
11-03-2012, 04:45 PM
so anything going on in here or is just more bickering amongst yourselves?

EagleOne
11-03-2012, 05:22 PM
so anything going on in here or is just more bickering amongst yourselves? I see alot of accusations being made but where is it making a difference..

Poyol have you been out and about making trips and gaining actual evidence yet or are you still sitting at your computer freaking out?

Everone is banned from talkingbb and cant provide screenshots? Sheesh you guys cant even get into a forum yet your pro investigators.

So please update me on what process you are going through because so far I see links to the BBB that give them a decent grade of B and state there are no investigations into the company. Surely with all this evidence in the last 10 months of you guys making thousands of claims something would actually change.

Lets go, wake up and get of your moms basements and get this thread rocking with something other than accusations!

Just because you don't see anything happening does not mean that nothing is happening. Law enforcment agencies that have jurisdiction have been notified. It is now up to them to do an investigation or not. They will not tell you if they are doing an investigation or not. This is not TV.

Some programs get shut down sooner than others, but just because law enforcement has not acted does not mean they won't. We have aided in the take-down of over 30 of these illegal programs. Some have acted as quickly as 6 weeks and others have taken 2.5 years. Every law enforcement agency works at their own speed and the availability of how many investigators they have. This is not the only case law enforcement has to deal with.

As for nothing happening in regards to new people joining, I can tell you they aren't in the numbers needed for this to continue much longer. So yes, all the posts are having an effect and affect on BB being able to steal even more money from unknowing newbies. They do read the thread, not only here, but also on all the other forums where this is being pimped. Case in point is the exposure of the Nelson Street address being their home office as stated on their website and in Davit's response to a poster. Once it was shown to be a building among several auto repair shops we had the instant posting of the "New" home office. But they didn't bother to change it on their website. Rather odd don't you think if the other address was their "official home office?" Think it didn't have an effect, think again. They really didn't think anyone would take the time to check it out. I'll even bet the other offices are just as bad as their so-called home office location. All smoke and mirrors.

All you have to do is look at all the actions BB has taken in the past few months to delay payments as long as they can so they can limp along a little longer. The only ones posting I got paid are the shills who are paid to post. Ask yourself where are all the major cheerleaders of this Ponzi on all the forums? They are nowhere to be found. And thosse that are still there were never major promoters, only major promoters wannabe's. Doubt me, go back about 3 months and look at all the I got paid posts and compare those to what is being posted today. You are lucky you can find 3 people posting they got paid.

To be honest, I do expect this to implode on its own before any law enforcement action can be taken, especially in Canada. I know because we have worked with the Canadians and it takes forever for them to conduct an investigation. This is in part due to the lack of the number of investigators they have on staff to do the investigations. There is no SEC in Canada. Every Provence has their own securities regulator, and for them to act they have to have people in their Provence participating in the Ponzi from where the program is based or they can't act.

Took us 2.5 years to get Warren English shut down, but finally they did act. The Pigeon King International Ponzi took over 4 years to get action taken, as most of the victims were from the US, but finally the Canadians did act. With IFFL it was close to 3 years before any action was taken. Get the picture these things take time?

But I would like to ask you what have you done to help shut this down? Or are you just sitting on your hands and complaining that nothing has been done?

Maxwell Johnstone
11-03-2012, 05:58 PM
I actually edited my post as not to come across as an arse but I guess that cant be helped anyways, since I think I am one

In regards to your post, ive been reading that sort of stuff for the past 10 months. It means nothing to me because you guys seem to blow alot of hot hair.

Maxwell Johnstone
11-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Ask yourself where are all the major cheerleaders of this Ponzi on all the forums? They are nowhere to be found. And thosse that are still there were never major promoters, only major promoters wannabe's. Doubt me, go back about 3 months and look at all the I got paid posts and compare those to what is being posted today. You are lucky you can find 3 people posting they got paid.

Um arent you guys bashing members for people claiming the got paid and calling them shills? You dont know if they are shills, you assume. So in fact I see hundreds of posts.

Took us 2.5 years to get Warren English shut down, but finally they did act. The Pigeon King International Ponzi took over 4 years to get action taken, as most of the victims were from the US, but finally the Canadians did act. With IFFL it was close to 3 years before any action was taken. Get the picture these things take time?

we? As in you guys? LOL doubt thats true...as a matter of fact I read up on it and know it had nothing to so with anything "you" guys did but nice try claiming credit

To be honest, I do expect this to implode on its own before any law enforcement action can be taken, especially in Canada. I know because we have worked with the Canadians and it takes forever for them to conduct an investigation. This is in part due to the lack of the number of investigators they have on staff to do the investigations. There is no SEC in Canada. Every Provence has their own securities regulator, and for them to act they have to have people in their Provence participating in the Ponzi from where the program is based or they can't act.

This is a blatant lie. I have a friend who works for them and he told me they look at complaints from everyone and they take it very serious. I would know since I talked to him about this. Nice try again

As for nothing happening in regards to new people joining, I can tell you they aren't in the numbers needed for this to continue much longer.

Ya do, do ya? And where did you get this inside info from?

Case in point is the exposure of the Nelson Street address being their home office as stated on their website and in Davit's response to a poster. Once it was shown to be a building among several auto repair shops we had the instant posting of the "New" home office. But they didn't bother to change it on their website. Rather odd don't you think if the other address was their "official home office?" Think it didn't have an effect, think again. They really didn't think anyone would take the time to check it out. I'll even bet the other offices are just as bad as their so-called home office location. All smoke and mirrors.

Are you serious? You think a company with hundreds of thousands of members wouldnt check it out? lmao thats epic fail. I dont know what the case is with that but nobody is that stupid. You can respond and say yes they are..but no they arent. Its as simple as 123 to go on google maps and look yourself. So using the word expose is rather hilarious. You make it sound like its one big secret. Its there for the world to see

Aside from that, do they state this as their worldwide HQ? I really dont know Im seriously asking. I thought their HQ was in Toronto

Maxwell Johnstone
11-03-2012, 06:15 PM
and just to add the Better Business Bureau in Canada take their business extremely serious. Feel free to research that. But fwiw this is the company you guys are supposedly sending thousands of complaints too. Why are they listing them a B grade and say they isnt any open complaints/issues etc? Your guys spouting off hasnt even convicence the BBB. So I suggest you guys get up and start putting a better effort into it.

What have you done?

I spoke with a Canadian Official who is a friend of the families who is in charge of these types of things. Aside from that? Spend my time living and enjoying my life

Lets start seeing some real results here! Where did the members run off to that have hidden BB accounts? Why arent they helping in here anymore? Seems fishy.

Mundorf
11-03-2012, 07:55 PM
so anything going on in here or is just more bickering amongst yourselves?

Great work is already done...BB is in deep agony...no need to make any further work ...the ponzi is in stage when nothing and nobody can prevent the final debacle

littleroundman
11-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Enjoy your Andy Warhol "15 minutes of fame" Mr Johnstone

All we need is patience and perseverance and we'll be proven "right" whereas you need a miracle.

The only way we could get it wrong is if we predict a time for Banners' Brokers' demise.

We don't need to respond to your taunts.

We have no need to prove ourselves "right" or you "wrong"

Banners Broker will do it for us.

It's a HYIP ponzi

http://www.realscam.com/images/misc/realscam-logo1.gif

See that ??

"Is it or isn't it? You decide.

And you've decided.

End of.

Maxwell Johnstone
11-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Great work is already done...BB is in deep agony...no need to make any further work ...the ponzi is in stage when nothing and nobody can prevent the final debacle

I guess but where does it show they are in deep agony? And to be honest the bolded has been stated in this thread for 14 months so can we stop with that already? Its ridiculous

We have no need to prove ourselves "right" or you "wrong"

Isnt that the point of this, trying to convince others in hopes of "saving" them? I mean, thats what you guys continually state.

littleroundman
11-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Isnt that the point of this, trying to convince others in hopes of "saving" them? I mean, thats what you guys continually state.

No it isn't "the point"

This is a very small forum on a very small corner of the 'net.

We can't "make" anyone do anything.

There is no compulsion attached to reading the forum

All we do is put the information out there.

Whether people do or don't read it, believe it or act on it is completely out of our control.

As for Banners Broker members specifically, nothing we say or do can make the slightest bit of difference anyway.

Their money is trapped.

All we can possibly do at this stage is prevent an occasional "newbie" who reads the forum from sending his or her money.

Oh, that and respond to the taunts and jibes of the "Maxwell Johnstones" of the 'net.

Maxwell Johnstone
11-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Oh, that and respond to the taunts and jibes of the "Maxwell Johnstones" of the 'net.

I disagree with your post as reasons already stated.

As for this part, is there a reason why you keep saying this? I get it and my recent post wasnt taunting you, it was a statement. Lets leave the baiting out of this from now on, okay?

ProfHenryHiggins
11-03-2012, 10:57 PM
I guess but where does it show they are in deep agony? And to be honest the bolded has been stated in this thread for 14 months so can we stop with that already? Its ridiculous

Don't they teach logic and reasoning at the school you attend, Maxwell? Or have you just not taken any speech/communication courses as of yet?
Hmm. If you're planning on graduating in 2014, it might be wise not to put taking such classes off until your final months.

littleroundman
11-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Lets leave the baiting out of this from now on, okay?

Ummn,

take a look around, Maxwell.

Do you see any indications this is the United Nations headquarters ??

Our house, our rules.

You want to snipe, fine by us.

You're not going to be censured for that.

You want to get in "sly digs" go for it.

We're all big children here, we've been attacked by trolls before.

We're quite prepared to sit back and wait for the inevitable when Banners Broker goes belly up, as do all HYIP ponzis.

Maxwell Johnstone
11-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Don't they teach logic and reasoning at the school you attend, Maxwell? Or have you just not taken any speech/communication courses as of yet?
Hmm. If you're planning on graduating in 2014, it might be wise not to put taking such classes off until your final months.

what is this garbage post?

Ummn,

take a look around, Maxwell.

Do you see any indications this is the United Nations headquarters ??

Our house, our rules.

You want to snipe, fine by us.

You're not going to be censured for that.

You want to get in "sly digs" go for it.

We're all big children here, we've been attacked by trolls before.

We're quite prepared to sit back and wait for the inevitable when Banners Broker goes belly up, as do all HYIP ponzis.
What does this post mean or have anything to do with what I posted? Im asking we get back on topic for the sake of the thread but if you are suggesting we continue to derail, okay fine by me.

okosh
11-03-2012, 11:56 PM

Who told you that??....Just in case you lost...This is RealScam....It's not TG or MMG.....Best you go back there as you won't get any referrals here....

littleroundman
11-03-2012, 11:59 PM
but if you are suggesting we continue to derail, okay fine by me.

It's not "derailing"

You're actually performing a very valuable service and we'd like you to continue to do so.

Readers are becoming increasingly aware of just what it is they're up against when and if they decide to become involved in the world of HYIP ponzi games.

Not only do they have to contend with the fraudsters themselves and the pimps and shills who make up large numbers of HYIP ponzi "players", they also have to deal with the trolls and pseudo "fence sitters" who argue for the sake of arguing.

There's no need to pretend you're concerned with the "state of the thread" we've got it covered.

HYIP ponzi apologists may believe you're here to defend "truth, justice, free speech, the rights of HYIP ponzi owners to remain innocent until proven guilty in a court of law and the American way" but, I have supreme confidence the great majority of readers recognize insincerity when they see it.

EagleOne
11-04-2012, 01:45 AM
In regard to your comment, and I quote in response to my statement about Warren English:

"we? As in you guys? LOL doubt thats true...as a matter of fact I read up on it and know it had nothing to so with anything "you" guys did but nice try claiming credit"

"We" is Eagle Research Associates. In fact the AMF mentioned us twice in their press release thanking us for our help. I was not talking about the "we" in this thread. None of you (all the new posters about BB) were around when we were helping shut down Warren English.

I never said that the authorities in Canada's Provences did not take any report seriously. It is what they do with it that takes time. That's why I gave the illustrations I did about the timeline it can take to bring criminals to justice. And no, there is not a federal SEC in Canada like in the US. Each Provence does have its own securities commissioner, but they can only protect citizens of their Provence, not their next door Provence citizens.

Mundorf
11-04-2012, 05:23 AM
[QUOTE=Maxwell Johnstone;32243]I guess but where does it show they are in deep agony?

Not where but who - Chris Smith

Poyol
11-04-2012, 05:53 AM
Freaking out at my computer?
'Actual research'?

Ah, so only researched gained in person is real research?

I'd like to think I've played a part in getting the official investiation ball rolling.

Thanks for your time Mr. Johnstone.

Jason

noname999
11-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Hey Max, don't worry about what is going on behind the scenes. All will be revealed in good time.

AshKen1
11-04-2012, 07:40 AM
To Mr Johnstone

Your posts are really interesting as you seem quite confused as to where you stand on the matter. I take it that you are from BB as you have obviously done some work in speaking to people in authority. Then you appear to get upset that you have been challenged by other contributors and are worried that this thread is getting derailed? What do you care about that? Surely being derailed is what BB really wants as it stops the spotlight being shone on your business practices.

This forum as rightly stated is but a tiny, tiny piece of the internet that, really, shouldn't be bothering BB in the slightest as it is (allegedly) a legitimate business. So I find it intriguing as to why you have suddenly popped up here now.

You can defend BB as much as you want. But that does not mean that those of us who know (or have doubts as to whether) it is a ponzi scheme or not are going to be silenced by your "argument".

JVNB
11-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Since the 'automatic' traffic pack subscriptions started earlier this week people's accounts have now come to a standstill. Traffic packs are not being bought automatically and can no longer be purchased manually on the correct days without increasing your commitment.

Pretty smart on their part, they can claim that there is an issue that is being worked on, but at the same time this slows down account growth and makes it impossible for people to increase the amount of money they can withdraw.

noname999
11-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Yet another delay tactic to add to the list.

littleroundman
11-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Pretty smart on their part, they can claim that there is an issue that is being worked on, but at the same time this slows down account growth and makes it impossible for people to increase the amount of money they can withdraw.

And that is what it will be all about for Banners Broker from here on in.

Slowing and/or stopping withdrawals.

Maxwell Johnstone
11-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Posts in here arent making any sense

Maxwell Johnstone
11-04-2012, 11:41 AM
thank you.....

noname999
11-04-2012, 11:41 AM
What is it you want Max?

Maxwell Johnstone
11-04-2012, 11:44 AM
ok noname did you read my post?

noname999
11-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Who in particular do you need?

Maxwell Johnstone
11-04-2012, 11:55 AM
I have edited my posts pm noname999 if you want to know my situation

I will check back in due time

noname999
11-04-2012, 12:01 PM
I have sent you a pm.

Beethoven
11-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Talking BB forum is not a place where criticism of BB is tolerated. Jamie Waters has posted a warning about this:

noname999
11-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Yeah, they really have people cornered now. As a matter of interest, has there been any orders telling people to stop visiting the likes of this thread, TG and MMG etc?

Joe_Shmoe
11-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Talking BB forum is not a place where criticism of BB is tolerated. Jamie Waters has posted a warning about this:

Dear Jamie Waters (thief),

Word to the wise. People will complain & moan if they believe they have like $10,000 (like it says on their computer monitors)
and are unable to withdraw it. (I know Jamie it ain't really there but that's beside the point.)

So at this point you probably no alternative than to close down your TalkingBB/Adverts Galore forums you cannot stop them moaning even with your immense Ponzi Leader powers.

Anyway what kind of REAL business would shut down affiliates accounts because they complain & moan about not being able to get at what (they think) is theirs?

We all know these are yet more delaying tactics designed to stop victims from removing money from YOUR Banners Broker Ponzi scheme.

GET REAL JAMIE YOU CLOWN.

Martin88
11-04-2012, 03:03 PM
BB is watching you.

It's kind of like an Orwell nightmare, isn't it?

How long until they start banning user accounts for not logging in with a smile on their face?

AshKen1
11-04-2012, 03:15 PM
How can you stop people exercising their free will to look at stuff on the internet?

It may seem a stupid question, but how are BB going to "enforce" this if they do ban this kind of site?

Rhetorical questions these, no answers needed ;)

Beethoven
11-04-2012, 03:21 PM

"for this post, 48 members gave a thank you."

After Josef Stalin had given a speech to the Party faithful, the applause would always go on for many, many minutes. If you didnt want to get shot, you wouldnt want to be the first to stop clapping.

Joe_Shmoe
11-04-2012, 03:31 PM
If Banners Broker & Jamie Waters do shut down the TalkingBB/Adverts Galore forums, Their members/victims will be more than welcome here.

noname999
11-04-2012, 04:18 PM
They are already here, they just don't realise they're victims yet...

noname999
11-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Looks like the troops are getting restless again. Complaining about payments.

hendyphilhendy
11-04-2012, 05:32 PM
It is definitely a recurring theme. You would think that to stop people complaining about payouts they would sort the issue out.

obviously we know the real reason.

hendyphilhendy
11-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Sadly the threat to shut peoples accounts if they say anything negative is very real as I found out.

It's a shame as whilst it is not good publicity the opportunity to rectify problems is a way to turn negative into a positive.

littleroundman
11-04-2012, 07:19 PM
It's a shame as whilst it is not good publicity the opportunity to rectify problems is a way to turn negative into a positive.

I'm sure if they could do something about it, they would.

As people are about to find out to their cost, there comes a point in the life of a HYIP ponzi where it's obvious new deposits are not matching withdrawals and there's little or no chance of the situation reversing, no matter how many "incentives" those behind the HYIP throw out.

Add in the fact November / December is the time when the true believer newbies who have been leaving their accounts intact as a form of saving for Christmas, try and withdraw, and there's no need to spell out what's going to happen.

Mundorf
11-05-2012, 04:30 AM
BB is watching you.

It's kind of like an Orwell nightmare, isn't it?

How long until they start banning user accounts for not logging in with a smile on their face?

I was living 20 years in East Germany and I know very well what does it mean...The same words I was listening on radio and TV...WE ARE WATCHING YOU...what they said in fact was - We do not want you know the truth but those who know - they will be eliminated...I would say...all programs that sell illusions and expropriate the members by endorsing privileged ones - must and will fail,collapse.It was case with East Germany and it will be the case with BB

Mundorf
11-05-2012, 04:56 AM
"for this post, 48 members gave a thank you."

After Josef Stalin had given a speech to the Party faithful, the applause would always go on for many, many minutes. If you didnt want to get shot, you wouldnt want to be the first to stop clapping.

Well said...not only ordinary people..even the closest assistants were killed with no mercy.Stalin killed more Russians then nazi Germany.The point is - more you go far from human nature,more tyranny you must implement...as BB leaders assume humans as objects and not subjects,they will meet the same end the Hitlers and Stalins regime met

JVNB
11-05-2012, 08:09 AM
I'm sure there are plenty of people like me who just passively watch the talking bb forum and don't say anything stupid for fear of getting their account shut down. I want to at least get the money that I put in back before I do anything.

Also I noticed a question earlier about them telling people not to visit sites like these on talking bb. Yes everywhere they tell people to simply ignore these sites and stop visiting them altogether etc.

noname999
11-05-2012, 08:19 AM
Sent you a PM JVNB

Hypanor
11-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Doesn't matter what time of the day I check this site, there is always 20-50 guests checking this thread. I'm guessing affiliates are choosing to visit here as they are getting better information as to whats going on with the sinking ship that is BB.

Still getting the occassional shill over on Whirlpool (http://whrl.pl/RdmWbO) too - another one today, valiantly trying to defend the indefensible.

noname999
11-05-2012, 08:38 AM
There are always one or two but less and less all the time.
Its heartening to see that the numbers on this thread are continuing to grow while those on the 'pro-ponzi' sites are dwindling all the time.

noname999
11-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Still getting the occassional shill over on Whirlpool (http://whrl.pl/RdmWbO) too - another one today, valiantly trying to defend the indefensible.

I presume it is Marshall Law you are referring to.

You may have noticed that he refers to a time period of '27 days or so' for a yellow panel to cap. You might like to ask him how he feels that these yellow panels used to take 15 days to cap and now they are close to double that.

I love it when a shill does our work for us...:RpS_wink:

Al Scream
11-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Hi,
I'm new here, have no stake in this scheme, and had no prior interest/knowledge of HYIP schemes. I joined this forum because I found out that an acquaintance of mine had 'invested' in BB so I thought I'd look into it.

Consequently I read through this thread and most of the long thread on Talkgold and was struck by a side issue from the Talkgold thread that is causing me some concern. I'm posting it here rather than Talkgold as I feel this site is more secure as there's no possible conflicts of interest. I'm not saying anything bad about Talkgold - I just don't know.

My concern is about Talkgold user, Sascode3. He/she only posted on Talkgold between 28th and 30th May. He said he was doing due diligence on behalf of a group of potential investors. He had obviously already done his homework and was asking some pertinent questions about BB. Like here where he posted some early tweets from BB:

7th December 2010
"The Banners Broker Queue is at 6 Days to start Doubling! Where else can you double your money this quickly? A LOT of Members Doubled Today!"

22nd December 2010
"The time frame to double will always fluctuate, but currently we are at an amazing fast past with only 3 days to start doubling!"

8th january 2011
"We are at an AMAZING 2 days to start doubling!!!! This weekend only. Now is the time to buy Packages. Spread the word!"

22nd January 2011
"Welcome back the 2 DAY QUEUE! That's right, we are sitting at 2.5 days for you to start doubling your money. Buy a package now and get in!"

From the above tweets, does it seem like the company is advertising and getting revenue or just getting people to join the downline and then wait for someone else to join so they can double their money? I leave that for you to answer and all the forum readers to judge.

He was conversing through the painfully obvious shill, daveosm, because daveosm was in contact with Ian Driscoll, who I understand is the, Orwellian titled, "UK Leader" for BB.

Sascode3 kept asking for replies from the company, but daveosm, in his perma-role of mouthpiece to Driscoll/BB, kept wanting to arrange for them to meet up in person. Why would he want to do that? Anyway, eventually Sascode3 agreed to phone Driscoll but complained that Driscoll wouldn't answer him. Driscoll, now, of course, would be in possession of Sascode3's telephone number.

Sascode3's last post said he would let the thread readers or daveosm (it's not clear) know the outcome. Since then, nothing.

I know it's normal for forum members to come and go but this guy was obviously clued up, also very mature. He clearly wanted to get to the bottom of things and it looked like he may well do. He was very active in the short time he was there, and is unlikely just to drop his investigation suddenly as he was acting on behalf of others. So it doesn't really make sense to me that he would suddenly drop out of this discussion at the point where he, at last, got to speak to someone oficially representing BB. So why have we heard nothing more from him?

Of course, it could well be that he just moved his investigations elsewhere? Maybe he got through to Driscoll and was perfectly satisfied by his explanations - but then surely he would be even more likely to post if that were the case? Either way, satisfied or dissatisfied, from the way he conducted himself I'd expect him to report back as promised. He clearly wasn't some immature keyboard warrior or troll.

It just seems strange to me. Does anyone know more? It would make sense for Sascode3 to also follow this thread, so is he or any of the group that Sascode3 was representing here?

Sorry if this is total paranoia or a derail. Just nobody seems to have noticed this on Talkgold, so just thought I'd throw it out there.

hendyphilhendy
11-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Most telling comments for me from Marshall Law on the whirlpool thread were these

I'm not advertising the BB business in these campaigns, rather I'm directing traffic to my other websites which sell my services in an unrelated area.

I don't know which websites my banners are on, I just read the reports that show my Impressions and Click-through rates.

I suppose if I was really keen I could setup something in Google Analytics and watch to see from where my visitors were coming, but I'm not that keen.

So you are not interested in where the click throughs are coming from. Surely this is the one vital piece of information that was most important? I use google analytics and can confirm that I got no click throughs from Banners Broker Ads.

The lack of interest in the actual 'business' itself is extremely worrying. It is clear that the members and affiliates are only concerned about how much money they are making and not where it comes from.

Poyol
11-05-2012, 09:37 AM
So, I've been busy of late.
Not able to post as much!

Been trying to get £1k together to move to a new house deposit + first month's rent.
It's proving difficult! Anyone fancy loaning me some? :butt_kisser:

On the main point: Banners Broker is in its death throes - you can see this.
Maybe it was said prematurely back when the thread started, but it definitely is now.

Jason

Hypanor
11-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Most telling comments for me from Marshall Law on the whirlpool thread.... So you are not interested in where the click throughs are coming from...
I know, I was almost in hysterics reading his descriptions of how its meant to work. Its like something off a Monty Python sketch!!

hendyphilhendy
11-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Someone has just forwarded me this very useful link to the FSA website

Ponzi and pyramid schemes (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/consumerinformation/scamsandswindles/investment_scams/ponzi_pyramid)

Obviously Banners Broker is not registered with them but they are more than happy to receive information that helps them identify scams. I am writing to them straight away. Some useful contact details at the bottom of the article.

hendyphilhendy
11-05-2012, 10:43 AM
I am noticing a trend on some of the forums for people to post a comment and then delete it pretty quickly. Obviously some people have commented on it but once deleted or edited the conversation gets lost. Particularly on TalkGold it looks like BillBendy aka Katy came in with a lot to say and then deleted their posts and got banned!

Are these people thinking after they have posted 'Oops, shouldn't have done that' or is it a case of them being warned or advised? Either way if you are not prepared to back it up then don't say it in the first place!

hendyphilhendy
11-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourcloze1
As far as explanations on how they make money, why they are legit, why they are using Googles model of business and why they don't need new members money to continue, this information is being put together in a much better presentation and should be available sometime early next year.
Why does it take so long to put together what is surely a vital presentation that will protect the company?

In fact why does everything in Banners Broker seem to take so long to sort out!

Taken from my post on TalkGold. Apparently BB are putting together a presentation that will explain why it doesn't depend on new members. Funnily enough this will be in the new year!

:duh:

AshKen1
11-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Someone has just forwarded me this very useful link to the FSA website

Ponzi and pyramid schemes (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/consumerinformation/scamsandswindles/investment_scams/ponzi_pyramid)

Obviously Banners Broker is not registered with them but they are more than happy to receive information that helps them identify scams. I am writing to them straight away. Some useful contact details at the bottom of the article.

Hi

I did give the FSA a ring a while ago to see where they stood on this matter. They referred me to ActionFraud which is the police hotline for things like internet fraud. I spoke to AF and they confirmed that this sounded very much like a ponzi scheme.

So feel free to report BB to ActionFraud - the more information they can gather the better.

Poyol
11-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Hi

I did give the FSA a ring a while ago to see where they stood on this matter. They referred me to ActionFraud which is the police hotline for things like internet fraud. I spoke to AF and they confirmed that this sounded very much like a ponzi scheme.

So feel free to report BB to ActionFraud - the more information they can gather the better.

Exactly the route I took.
FSA sent me straight to AF.
I would contact HMRC too, if I were you.

noname999
11-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Taken from my post on TalkGold. Apparently BB are putting together a presentation that will explain why it doesn't depend on new members. Funnily enough this will be in the new year!

:duh:

So over two years after the scam started they decided they should show you how it works. And it will take 2 months to put it together...

What an idiot.

AshKen1
11-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Hi,

Sascode3's last post said he would let the thread readers or daveosm (it's not clear) know the outcome. Since then, nothing.

Of course, it could well be that he just moved his investigations elsewhere? Maybe he got through to Driscoll and was perfectly satisfied by his explanations - but then surely he would be even more likely to post if that were the case? Either way, satisfied or dissatisfied, from the way he conducted himself I'd expect him to report back as promised. He clearly wasn't some immature keyboard warrior or troll.

It just seems strange to me. Does anyone know more? It would make sense for Sascode3 to also follow this thread, so is he or any of the group that Sascode3 was representing here?

Sorry if this is total paranoia or a derail. Just nobody seems to have noticed this on Talkgold, so just thought I'd throw it out there.

Hi Al and welcome to the party.

I just wanted to acknowledge your post even though I know nothing about what happened to sascode3. We could speculate until the cows come home as to why this person disappeared from the forum, but I can understand why you are bothered about it.

Feel free to contribute what you can. This place is really nice, you can (pretty much) say what you like without the fear of someone confiscating accounts, blocking your input on the website etc.

:)

noname999
11-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Looks like the payments that were already late and were meant to go out this weekend will now take another week. Suck it up drones and don't you dare start bitchin!:whip_the_worker:

AshKen1
11-05-2012, 04:31 PM
I've just found this on uk yahoo news:

UK stockbroker jailed for 13 years for "ponzi" fraud - Yahoo! News UK (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/uk-stockbroker-jailed-13-years-ponzi-fraud-185349038--sector.html)

Maybe now people will realise?

noname999
11-05-2012, 04:44 PM

Nope. Just look at the general attitude; they don't have to pay taxes, they don't even try to look for the ads, they don't raise any concerns about unprofessionalism, they lie about payments, and lie about accounts.

They know they are doing wrong. They know they are robbing people. But scarily, they believe they are untouchable. A story like this does not even register.

Joe_Shmoe
11-05-2012, 06:17 PM
I've just found this on uk yahoo news:

UK stockbroker jailed for 13 years for "ponzi" fraud - Yahoo! News UK (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/uk-stockbroker-jailed-13-years-ponzi-fraud-185349038--sector.html)

From the above story

"Among Levene's high-profile victims were the founders of Stagecoach, Sir Brian Souter and his sister Ann Gloag, British media has reported."

Just goes to show now matter how clever you think you are you can be fooled into joining a Ponzi scheme such as Banners Broker

path2prosperity
11-05-2012, 07:00 PM
From the above story

"Among Levene's high-profile victims were the founders of Stagecoach, Sir Brian Souter and his sister Ann Gloag, British media has reported."

Just goes to show now matter how clever you think you are you can be fooled into joining a Ponzi scheme such as Banners Broker

That story has got some really good coverage. I have just seen the report on BBC News. PartickPretty reports it today with a link to a report from one of UK broadsheet newspapers, The Independent.

Link to Independent story from Patrick's blog (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/11/05/bulletin-british-ponzi-schemer-sentenced-to-13-years-in-prison-judge-cites-nicholas-david-andrew-levenes-rank-dishonesty-prosecutors-say/)

Whip
11-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Looks like the payments that were already late and were meant to go out this weekend will now take another week. Suck it up drones and don't you dare start bitchin!:whip_the_worker:

Surprised they haven't found a way to blame the hurricane as a way to delay. It's been done before with absolutely no relevance to the scam.

otoad
11-05-2012, 09:50 PM
http://u.cubeupload.com/kNtoad/ravdixitp121.jpg (http://cubeupload.com/im/kNtoad/ravdixitp121.jpg)

The elusive Rajiv Dixit on the “Choice Network’s” promo 121 site.
Ian’s there too!

littleroundman
11-05-2012, 09:58 PM
How coincidental is it he has the same name as the now deceased Indian social activist Rajiv Dixit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajiv_Dixit)

hendyphilhendy
11-06-2012, 02:33 AM
http://u.cubeupload.com/kNtoad/ravdixitp121.jpg (http://cubeupload.com/im/kNtoad/ravdixitp121.jpg)

The elusive Rajiv Dixit on the “Choice Network’s” promo 121 site.
Ian’s there too!

Ah yes, their forum site meant to be taking on Facebook - If facebook did annoying popups and links to porn sites.

It is one thing to be ambitious but to be trying to compete with Google AND Facebook, that is brave (laughable)

Hypanor
11-06-2012, 03:21 AM
I gave up a long time ago trying to work out how SEO and Google works, but its pleasing to see that the thread on Whirlpool (http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1957374&p=-1&#bottom) is ranked number two on Google if searching for just 'Banners Broker'. Hopefully between that site and this, it will warn slightly more sensible people to think twice before investing - Oops, I mean giving your money to your BB upline to spend.

Poyol
11-06-2012, 04:32 AM
I was going to mention Promo121 yesterday.
It must be a joke.

Al Scream
11-06-2012, 05:18 AM
Hi Al and welcome to the party.

I just wanted to acknowledge your post even though I know nothing about what happened to sascode3. We could speculate until the cows come home as to why this person disappeared from the forum, but I can understand why you are bothered about it.

Feel free to contribute what you can. This place is really nice, you can (pretty much) say what you like without the fear of someone confiscating accounts, blocking your input on the website etc.

:)

Thanks. You mean I can even use the " i " word here! :shocked:

noname999
11-06-2012, 05:19 AM
I was going to mention Promo121 yesterday.
It must be a joke.

No joke I'm afraid. But just like the choice network this is still in development. Going to compete with Facebook they say...:RpS_rolleyes:

I see some of the shills have been rolled out again to lie about payments. But now it is not them being paid, its their 'friends'. Even though BB leadership have said it will be another week. Come on shills, at least make the lies believeable...

hendyphilhendy
11-06-2012, 05:33 AM
I think the phrase I have seen mentioned was 'probably' by the end of next week. Nothing like a bit of clarity to ease fears!

noname999
11-06-2012, 05:53 AM
I think the phrase I have seen mentioned was 'probably' by the end of next week. Nothing like a bit of clarity to ease fears!

They are working off the same model as google did you know...:RpS_rolleyes:

hendyphilhendy
11-06-2012, 07:41 AM
I GOT PAID TODAY....THANKS BB

Payment Details
Date: November 06, 2012 12:46:02 AM
Amount Sent: $173.20 USD
Sender Name: Banners Broker
Sender Email: paybannersbroker@gmail.com
Reference Number: AD94D-A***F-89ACC
Message: BANNERS BROKER 11-06-12 Commission Payment -Withdrawal ID- 6****

April got paid today - doesn't say when she requested it though; however, I think even BB can afford $173.20 to payout. Any of the big guns gonna declare their payments?

Anyone inside Talking BS seeing any info on payments?

Joe_Shmoe
11-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Thanks. You mean I can even use the " i " word here! :shocked:

We will allow it.

noname999
11-06-2012, 07:51 AM
I can make up pretend payments as well...

Payment Details
Date: November 02, 2012 08:05:02 AM
Amount Sent: $4567889545687455698874569554489434546548215445151 531.80 USD
Sender Name: Banners Broker
Sender Email: paybannersbroker@gmail.com
Reference Number: PG85D-A***F-66GBF
Message: BANNERS BROKER 11-02-12 Commission Payment -Withdrawal ID- 4****

Poyol
11-06-2012, 08:48 AM
Why defend something so readily with payment 'proof' if you know it's all legitimate?

*Sigh*

hendyphilhendy
11-06-2012, 09:27 AM
I think we should be a bit careful in assuming everyone that posts anything is making it up - it does make us look a bit bitchy!

The example above was intended to highlight that in all likelihood this person got paid, however;

a) proof of payment is not proof of it not being a ponzi
b) of course small amounts will be paid - it is the larger ones that BB will struggle
c) try to identify how long it actually took for the request

The reality is that some people will be getting paid and a lot more people won't. There are also people who genuinely believe they are part of the next big thing. They are effectively suckered into it.

I am not sure where each person comes into the pimps, shills and drones categories but I would guess this is a drone - they believe in what they are posting and are none the wiser to the business being a scam.

littleroundman
11-06-2012, 09:58 AM
they believe in what they are posting and are none the wiser to the business being a scam.

Nor do they care to be any the wiser.

At this end of HYIP ponzi, the remaining members are what would be defined in sales circles as "qualified prospects"

Think back to the beginnings of Banners broker and you realize these people have seen it all.

None of these delays are new to them.

In fact, if I were running a HYIP ponzi, I would do exactly as Banners Broker has done.

I'd have multiple "outages" in the early stages so that as the end draws near and slow or non payment becomes a necessity, true believers aren't lying when they tell newbies "it's happened before and is nothing to worry about"

hendyphilhendy
11-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Nor do they care to be any the wiser.

But it is a little short sited to assumed that everyone in it is intent on conning and scamming people. They just believe the people within their peer group. It is the sponsors who are responsible, particularly if they don't share the same concerns with their upline.

Remember, I was in it for 10 months before I became certain of the nature of this. I trusted the people around me within it and was less inclined to go against their judgement.

I don't want to argue with people on here as we are after all on the same side of the fence. All I am saying is that rather than making ourselves look daft by bitching at everything lets do it to the right things in the right way!

noname999
11-06-2012, 11:58 AM
@Phil: have you gone any further down the legal route to get your money back?

hendyphilhendy
11-06-2012, 12:17 PM
@Phil: have you gone any further down the legal route to get your money back?

At present no, other than a couple of emails. I am holding off until later in the week when a) I have some more time b) time limits set expire c) I have a meeting with a legal friend of mine

Beethoven
11-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Thought I'd share this with everyone.

Security has really tightened up at TalkingBB. I wonder what they could be afraid of in there?

I mean why does a legitimate company that sells advertising and shares the profits with its members need to protect itself from its own members?

ALL members must now enter the Existing members Approval Area to be verified before gaining access.

here it is:

noname999
11-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Banners Broker>>>>>BB>>>>Big Brother....

AshKen1
11-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Thought I'd share this with everyone.

Security has really tightened up at TalkingBB. I wonder what they could be afraid of in there?

I mean why does a legitimate company that sells advertising and shares the profits with its members need to protect itself from its own members?

ALL members must now enter the Existing members Approval Area to be verified before gaining access.

here it is:

Hmmmmm, maybe it's because they are now rattled by what we show on here? Also to stop us sneaking in with our disguises on and slightly strange usernames ;) I am stating the obvious and finding it very hard not to be sarcastic.

This is not just a ponzi, it really is a cult! (Allegedly of course)

noname999
11-06-2012, 03:13 PM
They really are rattled. I won't be able to get back in until I getting my account verified. I think we can guess whats going on there anyway.

AshKen1
11-06-2012, 03:16 PM
And I am sure that everyone has seen this:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/banners-broker/internet-marketing-companies/oshawa-ontario-1a5fd.htm

But what you may not have seen is this:

Banners Broker Business Review in Toronto, ON - Mid-Western & Central Ontario BBB (http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/business-reviews/advertising-internet/banners-broker-in-toronto-on-1271502)

Now this shows that Banners Broker is NOT BBB accredited which is something that someone (I can't remember who) claimed that it was recently.

The truth about lying is that you have to mix truth in somewhere along the line to make is plausible

hendyphilhendy
11-06-2012, 04:02 PM
And I am sure that everyone has seen this:

Ripoff Report | Banners Broker | Complaint Review: 950224 (http://www.ripoffreport.com/banners-broker/internet-marketing-companies/oshawa-ontario-1a5fd.htm)

But what you may not have seen is this:

Now this shows that Banners Broker is NOT BBB accredited which is something that someone (I can't remember who) claimed that it was recently.

The truth about lying is that you have to mix truth in somewhere along the line to make is plausible

Interestingly it does give it a B rating though. However, I note no complaints as yet. That could change shortly I am sure!

A report to the Report a rip off site could be in order also!

noname999
11-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Interestingly it does give it a B rating though. However, I note no complaints as yet.

Yes, it gives the factors for raising the rating as:

1. No complaints filed with BBB.
2. BBB has sufficient background information on this business.

1. will change soon enough and I find 2 very surprising. I wonder what background information they actually look for.

EagleOne
11-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Most people who are not happy with a company do not think to file a complaint with the BBB. It is not the first thing they think of to do.

What would be interesting is if someone did file a complaint and see how BB handles it. This is part of what determines a BBB rating. Now if 20 or so would file a complaint, this would have an impact on the BBB rating. I say that because we know BB will just blow smoke up BBB's skirts in trying to dispute the complaints. But at least it would be on record and people could see the complaint and how it was answered.

I guess the secret handshake, the decoder ring, the special chant, and kissing the butts of the mods at BB forum is no longer good enough to get you into the inner sanctum. I think they should hire TSA screeners for the anal exam to access the forum.

Skyliner
11-06-2012, 04:44 PM
I've pm'd you littleroundman

otoad
11-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Gee it’s certainly a lot easier to create an advertiser account on BB than be able to discuss it on bah, bah bbtalk.
I created one account and was given the grand account number of 87. Then a while later created another one this time I’m 88. So BB certainly aren’t swamped with pesky advertising accounts for after 2 years in operation that have a total of 88 advertisers (and 2 of those are fake!).

http://u.cubeupload.com/kNtoad/BBadvertiserid88.gif (http://cubeupload.com/im/kNtoad/BBadvertiserid88.gif)

Oh and when I logged on to #87 they had the nerve to use the dirty ROI word.
Do they have no shame!?

http://u.cubeupload.com/kNtoad/BBadvertiserROI.gif (http://cubeupload.com/im/kNtoad/BBadvertiserROI.gif)

littleroundman
11-06-2012, 11:41 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/ban1.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/ban2.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/ban3.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/ban4.jpg

Banners Broker Network on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokernetwork?ref=stream)

Hypanor
11-07-2012, 01:39 AM
A friend who has also been following this thread has pointed out a couple more BB related sites that don't appear to have been mentioned here yet:

The Banner Suite (http://www.thebannersuite.com) - registered to a Chris Pearson (US)

bbdetails (http://www.bbdetails.com) - registered to a Sandra Krytenberg (Aus)

littleroundman
11-07-2012, 02:40 AM
Rick Krytenberg himself extolling the virtues of the Banners Broker fraud on Rick and Sandra Krytenbergs' bbdetails.com (http://fun.bbdetails.com/)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/new-1-3.gif

Goodness, I've heard of advertising hype before, but, 13 BILLION ads, Sandra and Rick ???

13 BILLION ??? yet nobody has seen even a hundred of them ???

C'mon now, people, at least try and make Banners Broker seem legit.

13 BILLION ads, my a**

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/ad-1.jpg

Oh, and by the way, that would be "ADS" as in "advertisements" not "ADDS" as in the opposite of subtract.

The dastardly Duo themselves Sandra and Rick Krytenberg on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CE00Z6k_ZM) doing Dubli HYIP

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/rands.jpg

Sandra Krytenbergs'profile on LinkedIn (http://au.linkedin.com/pub/sandra-krytenberg/15/597/875)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/randslink.jpg

Hypanor
11-07-2012, 03:19 AM
Not only the astounding 13 billion 'adds', but also the claim that they are paying out $1,000,000 in commissions every day!

At the 4:00 mark of the video, it implies that they advertise on a local newspaper (Courier Mail) - an email has been shot off to the paper to see if this is true (I think we know that answer) and if they know they are being associated with this scheme.

noname999
11-07-2012, 05:39 AM
Looks like the panic is really setting in now. People trying to flog panels at 5% of cost price.

Beethoven
11-07-2012, 06:18 AM
Looks like the panic is really setting in now. People trying to flog panels at 5% of cost price.

Where did you see this, if you dont mind me asking?

Might be worth a dabble ;)

AshKen1
11-07-2012, 06:27 AM

Um... naive question, but do you think this may be due to the tax implications of having so many panels? Why off-load at such cheap price? Please would someone explain............ thanks :s

littleroundman
11-07-2012, 06:36 AM
Um... naive question, but do you think this may be due to the tax implications of having so many panels? Why off-load at such cheap price? Please would someone explain............ thanks :s

Simple.

"Smart" HYIP ponzi players know that getting 5% of cost from a newbie is more than he's going to get from Banners Broker.

Never forget, the posts you see from shills and pimps on the "usual suspect" forums make up only a tiny fraction of actual Banners Broker victims

It's a relatively easy matter for HYIP ponzi owners to ensure shills and pimps receive selective payments.

The fact remains, statistically over 80% of HYIP ponzi members are going to be "losers"

This sell off to unsuspecting newbies by "players" as the HYIP collapses is standard operating procedure for HYIP ponzis

It's just another way of wringing the last drops out of the newbie sponge.

AshKen1
11-07-2012, 06:54 AM
Simple.

"Smart" HYIP ponzi players know that getting 5% of cost from a newbie is more than he's going to get from Banners Broker.

Never forget, the posts you see from shills and pimps on the "usual suspect" forums make up only a tiny fraction of actual Banners Broker victims

It's a relatively easy matter for HYIP ponzi owners to ensure shills and pimps receive selective payments.

The fact remains, statistically over 80% of HYIP ponzi members are going to be "losers"

This sell off to unsuspecting newbies by "players" as the HYIP collapses is standard operating procedure for HYIP ponzis

It's just another way of wringing the last drops out of the newbie sponge.

Ah, so say I were a BB-person and someone offered me panels at discounted price, they are looking to get CASH from me? Is that right? I'd have to transfer money to the seller directly, eg through a bank transfer? And this purchase would be extra to the money I've already put into BB?

Wow! That sounds really dodgy!!

noname999
11-07-2012, 08:23 AM
Latest word from BB leaders. Payments have been pushed out again. They are saying middle of month now(nice and vague) rather than the weekend. Who are they kidding??

samuel.r
11-07-2012, 08:35 AM
Payments are really being slowed down now. Chris Smith had stated that payments would be essentially automatic, every Sunday. When that didn't happen, it turned into "mid-week". Since that also didn't happen now BB is saying payments "should" go out mid-month. They are still also failing to apply traffic pack purchases, and give sales credits (two other key slow-down devices).

Looks like the cycler is now in the mode of zero buffer direct-connect between payment demands and new member income. The former can't happen until the latter fills the hopper even a little bit.

They have done a great job battening down the hatches for the holiday season (and post-season credit card pain). I wonder if they will be successful keeping the members happy and convincing them to keep their eye on the long-term instead of being tempted to withdraw. Even if only a third of their members decide to withdraw a measly $250, that will drive a demand for $12.5M -- a mind boggling number when there is zero cash reserves.

I think I'm going to make some popcorn, lean back in the recliner, and watch this show unfold.

hendyphilhendy
11-07-2012, 09:00 AM

It could be but unlikely as most of the people in it do not know how they should be correctly accounting for tax (or rather they do and are ignoring accountants as they are interfering gits and know nothing!)

The impact would reduce the value of stock but it would only be on the premise that they were genuinely trying to sell them.

Most likely it is someone that has seen the light and wants to get out. As you are probably aware you can never really get out of BB as there is always the enforced repurchase of at least one panel. The said panel can only be activated or transferred.

hendyphilhendy
11-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Have just seen the thread on MMG - the guy is selling panels at 0.5% of cost and did a withdraw of $63.04. That to me smacks of desperation to get out.

Skyliner
11-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Have just seen the thread on MMG - the guy is selling panels at 0.5% of cost and did a withdraw of $63.04. That to me smacks of desperation to get out.

Sorry to appear thick. Could you post the url for the above site please?
Thanks

littleroundman
11-07-2012, 10:59 AM
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Banners-Broker-bannersb-t360913.html&view=findpost&p=7326350#entry7326350

Skyliner
11-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Banners Broker - bannersbroker.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Banners-Broker-bannersb-t360913.html&view=findpost&p=7326350#entry7326350)

Thank you, and you have a pm!

hendyphilhendy
11-07-2012, 11:51 AM
Yet another person who doesn't give a monkeys if they are ripping people off ' just taking a gamble'. No you are ripping off the next person in line.

As i say, its a gamble and as long as everyone knows it I don't really see the harm. I am taking a risk just like anyone else. If I lose thats just hard luck. In fact my odds are worse than those that came before but as long as I know this, I'm not too bothered.

http://whrl.pl/Rdm5Pk Source - whirlpool forums

Skyliner
11-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Sorry to appear thick. Could you post the url for the above site please?
Thanks

Just to compound my dimness, does anyone have the websites that banners claim to advertise on?
I know they've already been posted on this thread but it could be anywhere now it's this long.
Thanks in advance.

hendyphilhendy
11-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Just to compound my dimness, does anyone have the websites that banners claim to advertise on?
I know they've already been posted on this thread but it could be anywhere now it's this long.
Thanks in advance.

do you mean the 'choice network' sites or just random ones? If we new the genuine ones this would not be a ponzi! (but it is)

hendyphilhendy
11-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Not only the astounding 13 billion 'adds', but also the claim that they are paying out $1,000,000 in commissions every day!

At the 4:00 mark of the video, it implies that they advertise on a local newspaper (Courier Mail) - an email has been shot off to the paper to see if this is true (I think we know that answer) and if they know they are being associated with this scheme.

I have just looked at one of the ads on their site and can see that on the 'inspect element' part the ad is placed by googlesyndication.com Is this presumably google themselves, it certainly isn't banners broker. (don't know how to do the fancy partial screen dumps)

hendyphilhendy
11-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Rick Krytenberg himself extolling the virtues of the Banners Broker fraud on Rick and Sandra Krytenbergs' bbdetails.com (http://fun.bbdetails.com/)

I know this is an Australian site; however, in UK law I thought there was something that stated if you run a business website (which this is alledgedly for) then you must have contact details, including an address of the owner published.

This seems to be a common theme, not only in BB but in any of these type of opportunity sites. Is there a reportable element here?

Skyliner
11-07-2012, 12:25 PM
do you mean the 'choice network' sites or just random ones? If we new the genuine ones this would not be a ponzi! (but it is)

I'm not sure, someone listed about 4 sites I think, one respondent said one of them took him to an adult site, I did see them, they were pretty flimsy. I wanted to show them to a mate of mine who's having trouble seeing the light!!

buckyuk
11-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Ah, so say I were a BB-person and someone offered me panels at discounted price, they are looking to get CASH from me? Is that right? I'd have to transfer money to the seller directly, eg through a bank transfer? And this purchase would be extra to the money I've already put into BB?

Wow! That sounds really dodgy!!

Thats exactly what you would need to do, its the only was of actually getting your hands on real cash, not like the banners brokers imaginary figures you see in your account.

buckyuk
11-07-2012, 12:55 PM
I'm not sure, someone listed about 4 sites I think, one respondent said one of them took him to an adult site, I did see them, they were pretty flimsy. I wanted to show them to a mate of mine who's having trouble seeing the light!!

numberguesser.com, fungameclub.com, careerdonkey.com and prospergo.com.

noname999
11-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Those names get me every time:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Serious advertising business my ass!

Skyliner
11-07-2012, 01:15 PM
numberguesser.com, fungameclub.com, careerdonkey.com and prospergo.com.

Well I went on to numberguesser and according to the bottom left corner of my computer screen was 'transferring data', the likes of which I've never seen before, so I shut it down quick.
Is it possible banners is up to something else?????

Skyliner
11-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Those names get me every time:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Serious advertising business my ass!

Screwfix seem to have fallen for it on one of them!

noname999
11-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Well I went on to numberguesser and according to the bottom left corner of my computer screen was 'transferring data', the likes of which I've never seen before, so I shut it down quick.
Is it possible banners is up to something else?????

I really don't know. What are you suggesting?