PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68

SpiderBear
09-19-2014, 06:14 AM
Uh oh.
Next it'll be some Sicilians want to find them ... !

Russians too...

NikSam
09-19-2014, 07:20 AM
It is not hard to find them, all Toronto's addresses are known.
Unless they are slow and trying to find them in IoM or Belize :)

SpiderBear
09-19-2014, 07:21 AM
I wonder who Chris Smith is running from now, the cops, or the thugs he scammed?

Mundorf
09-19-2014, 07:29 AM
I wonder who Chris Smith is running from now, the cops, or the thugs he scammed?

Probably from both

HARRISON
09-19-2014, 09:53 AM
I have a new page of various comments from the TalkingBB Forum (with more to add in the coming days) but I'd really like some of the older good stuff, pre DEC 2013. If anybody has any they'd like to share, please let me know. Thanks.

TARA TALKS: The TalkingBB Forum (http://taratalkstoday.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-talkingbb-forum.html)

ribshaw
09-19-2014, 10:43 AM
Commentary on Alan "TIPO'THE DAY" Shills.

As many of you who relied on Alan Sills great business acumen now know, not only has Banners Broker collapsed, Alan has no idea what happened. Anyone can get blindsided in a scam once or twice. You almost have to consider certain people scam magnets, is Alan trying to find scams as some sort of a sick joke? Alan sells a "work from anywhere location neutral lifestyle". What he lives is a teacher's pension, work side jobs at whatever campground he happens to be squatting type of a deal.

While a few people seem to have a "Midas Touch", I would dare say Alan possesses more of a an "Ex-lax Touch". Let's review of few of Alan's "passive income" greatest hits leading up to all the money he cost people in Banners Broker.

Mike Dillard's Elevation Group
Rippln-My Bad, that happend in of in the middle.
Huzbe
Up Private Banking-Ditto
Yoli
My Harvest America
Breezy Buzz
Data Network Affiliates
People String
MyBoomer Money

I know its just my jealousy showing through, I wish that I could screw people over in one failed deal after another and not feel the least bit of remorse. I wish that despite being wrong time and time again, I could portray myself as some sort of an "expert".

Sadly Alan is not alone in his scamOpathic behavior as the world can see on the now READ ONLY TALKING BB BLOG.

Della Cate
09-19-2014, 10:48 AM
Uh oh.
Next it'll be some Sicilians want to find them ... !

Yeah.........and they'll make Chris Smith and co an offer they can't refuse!

Della Cate
09-19-2014, 10:58 AM
[QUOTE=AshKen1;76340]Popping this up as it's on the BBPS page on Facebook...

For all those visiting - have a look at how this worked and see if it rings any bells with you...

Middle-aged women jailed for £21 million pyramid scheme that duped thousands in Gloucestershire, South West and South West | Gloucestershire Echo (http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Band-middle-aged-women-jailed-21-million-pyramid/story-22946150-detail/story.html)

Oh....sounds like the old "Women Empowering Women" scam, circa 1999/2000/2001 (in the UK at least).

I was invited to join an earlier version of this particular venture in about 2001. A young woman at the place I worked invited me in. She in her turn had been recruited by an older woman who I did not know. I was (of course) younger then and pretty ignorant of this sort of thing, but I refused to join, or even go to a meeting to see how this worked, on the grounds that I was NOT going to give £3,000 to someone I did not know! And besides, it just sounded dodgy. Which of course, it was.

Did my would be inviter join? I know she was seriously considering it. She and her boyfriend were trying to move from a flat to a house and she thought it sounded a good way to get extra money together. I left that workplace soon after, and never did find out if she went in or not. I hope not.

These scams are never new, are they? They come up time and again in different incarnations, but the aim is always the same: To part the unwary from their money.

Della Cate
09-19-2014, 11:25 AM
Sorry, folks, I couldn't resist this.

Fired up by his success at advising people on bog brushes, Little Jamie is now advising on......razor blades.

He urges people to use his link so that he will get free blades.

Sooo, the wunderkind network marketer and mentor to millions (!) is scrabbling for free razor blades now, is he? Hmmmmm.

I suppose that now Talking BB has moved to read only, there's less for him to do?

Della Cate
09-19-2014, 11:29 AM
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Tara Talks for the illuminating snippets from Talking BB.

Keep em coming, girl! Best entertainment for ages.

Mundorf
09-19-2014, 11:55 AM
Yeah.........and they'll make Chris Smith and co an offer they can't refuse!

..such offers are calculated with great care.,..even wind speed is a part of the offer

JackTolerance
09-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Forget how much $ / time I lost in an obvious ponzi and how foolish I look...
I'm telling facebook you said I supported BB to the point of idiocy !!!

is she emotionally disturbed? IMO very crackpottish behavior.

Judge-'Mental' Jules copied and pasted that 'threat' to a few of us over on the Banners Broker Ponzi Scam Facebook page

I think her and Ann Hardman are on an island unto themselves, far away from the rest of semi-rational and normal society :chickendance:

JackTolerance
09-19-2014, 12:36 PM
Commentary on Alan "TIPO'THE DAY" Shills.

As many of you who relied on Alan Sills great business acumen now know, not only has Banners Broker collapsed, Alan has no idea what happened. Anyone can get blindsided in a scam once or twice. You almost have to consider certain people scam magnets, is Alan trying to find scams as some sort of a sick joke? Alan sells a "work from anywhere location neutral lifestyle". What he lives is a teacher's pension, work side jobs at whatever campground he happens to be squatting type of a deal.

While a few people seem to have a "Midas Touch", I would dare say Alan possesses more of a an "Ex-lax Touch". Let's review of few of Alan's "passive income" greatest hits leading up to all the money he cost people in Banners Broker.

Mike Dillard's Elevation Group
Rippln-My Bad, that happend in of in the middle.
Huzbe
Up Private Banking-Ditto
Yoli
My Harvest America
Breezy Buzz
Data Network Affiliates
People String
MyBoomer Money

I know its just my jealousy showing through, I wish that I could screw people over in one failed deal after another and not feel the least bit of remorse. I wish that despite being wrong time and time again, I could portray myself as some sort of an "expert".

Sadly Alan is not alone in his scamOpathic behavior as the world can see on the now READ ONLY TALKING BB BLOG.

Ribshaw, you should change your name to Ribssore because that's exactly what mine are like after reading your posts/comments

You are my favourite poster on here by far :RpS_thumbup:

Beacon
09-19-2014, 03:45 PM
Sorry, folks, I couldn't resist this.

Fired up by his success at advising people on bog brushes, Little Jamie is now advising on......razor blades.

(!)
Maybe he is trying to resist a close shave with the law following on from his totally ***** investment advice.

EagleOne
09-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Ribshaw, you should change your name to Ribssore because that's exactly what mine are like after reading your posts/comments

You are my favourite poster on here by far :RpS_thumbup:

He's one of mine too.

Gregg
09-19-2014, 05:44 PM
Micheal Corleone says he wants to talk to Chris

littleroundman
09-20-2014, 02:43 AM
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Tara Talks for the illuminating snippets from Talking BB.

Keep em coming, girl! Best entertainment for ages.

Hear, hear

JackTolerance
09-20-2014, 08:43 AM
(!)
Maybe he is trying to resist a close shave with the law following on from his totally ***** investment advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-4-gLlF0uw

Della Cate
09-20-2014, 04:43 PM
Oh dear, some people will never learn.........

And amazingly 77 people like Gary Nicholas's comment.......!!

littleroundman
09-20-2014, 07:30 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img661/5607/0x0ZfI.jpg

St(a)ronger than before ???

Before what ??

Before it stopped paying in November 2012 ??

Beacon
09-21-2014, 03:56 AM

Before what ??

Yes. It is classic double-think. The assumption is now that it is gone and not paying that at one stage it was a strong investment. In fact it was never an investment it was just a money go round were the money of dupes joining later paid off some of those joining earlier and the top guys hived off most for themselves and paid larger sums to those who had more dupes below them.
also the psychology of "be positive" seems to pervade this bunch. the remain in hope that this scam will return. Vaslev Havel the
Czech statesman/writer who said
"Hope is definitely not the same thing as optimism. It is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out."

Actually the BB sheeple seem to think that
1. BB will both turn out well and
2. that it makes sense in spite of the fact
1. It is bust and never was anything other than a scam and
2. they cant explain how it works since every explanation of adverts etc. flies in the face of any evidence i.e.
So the double think is
1. They believe they understand something which they cant even explain to themselves
2. they believe it is still working in spite of it being obviously defunct

Im reminded of the man falling from the high building and every floor he passes says "so far so good" in spite of the ground getting ever closer.

Whip
09-21-2014, 07:58 AM
This scam has been around 19 years (allegedly). The SEC is on to them and they are now going to try the bankruptcy scam to get out of it:

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4971&sid=f0c93e39b67c4c0d4b1762e2401d8123

ASD, telexfree had buildings too.

Brenda
09-21-2014, 09:37 AM
I have a new page of various comments from the TalkingBB Forum (with more to add in the coming days) but I'd really like some of the older good stuff, pre DEC 2013. If anybody has any they'd like to share, please let me know. Thanks.

TARA TALKS: The TalkingBB Forum (http://taratalkstoday.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-talkingbb-forum.html)

Tara, I know Della said it the other day, but you are amazing, love your tenacity, hard work and dedication to outing BB and all who flogged her! Keep it up :)

Brenda
09-21-2014, 10:09 AM

Before what ??

Whereas I'm not a fan of pulling others up on spelling errors, you don't need to be a spelling ace to have an opinion, nonetheless, bad spelling, bad grammar etc have always been a constant from affiliates postings and I believe a lot of this is down to english not being a first language among other things?

Begs the question though, how many affiliates actually felt they understood the BB sales pitch, the Ad/Pub combo etc? Terry Stern couldn't even explain it to us and he was 'guru du jour' at that time.

For me it leaves just one conclusion, for a very many of these affiliates, the sales pitch for recruitment was simply providing screen shots of pretendy income earned with promises to do the same for them.

Is it any wonder that 77 posters desperately need to believe that BB will come back, the implications may be huge for some.

The only hope is really that everyone of these serial scammers and scheme pushers will be properly held account in a court of law.

Brenda
09-21-2014, 10:19 AM
Is he? Doesn't surprise me - birds of a feather, and all that.

The repulsive Stepsys moves rapidly from one thing to another doesn't he? First he was (ahem) a "BB millionaire", then he was in Empower Network, now it is MAPS. Doesn't keep still for very long, does he? Perhaps he thinks it is harder to hit a moving target?

Right, I'm on a rant here, but how the hell is this man still allowed to trot around the UK with apparent impunity, relentlessly pushing failed scheme after scheme?

We have all the evidence, the pics holding fat cheques, the bragging posts, the BB ring ( remember that! just laughed to myself there) the sports cars and alleged champagne lifestyle!

Where is the tax man?
Where is the financial regulator?
Where are the fraud squad?

In Ireland you can end up in prison for non payment of a TV licence. Makes no sense !

Mundorf
09-21-2014, 11:12 AM
Oh....our dear Annegrete Krings is suddenly tired waiting BB to "...deliver in time what they promise".Her last post on her FB page - " I still have money in BB but won't work it before they have shown some serious improvement. I believe they are real but with the reputation they have it's not easy to promote it. I can't waste my time convincing a company that don't deliver in time what they promise. Future is bright but life has to go on while waiting for BB to work properly" - not long ago she "knew" BB is real and all those inpatient waiting for BB to work properly were trolls

Della Cate
09-21-2014, 01:14 PM
Right, I'm on a rant here, but how the hell is this man still allowed to trot around the UK with apparent impunity, relentlessly pushing failed scheme after scheme?

We have all the evidence, the pics holding fat cheques, the bragging posts, the BB ring ( remember that! just laughed to myself there) the sports cars and alleged champagne lifestyle!

Where is the tax man?
Where is the financial regulator?
Where are the fraud squad?

In Ireland you can end up in prison for non payment of a TV licence. Makes no sense !

Brenda, I so agree. This character is boasting of his lifestyle and yet appears to get away without paying tax. Maybe he only does "cash in hand"deals that the taxman does not know about.

But we have to remember that we have only the repulsive Stepsys's word for his income; and I note that his wife/partner still works as a barmaid in a local pub. There is absolutely nothing wrong with working as a barmaid, of course, or with hospitality work in general - I've done it myself - but it is a strange choice for someone whose partner is allegedly raking in the money with all his ventures.

You'd think that by now she would just be a lady who lunches, rather than being the one serving the lunch. I can't help wondering if she is supporting him by her efforts, and that all his talk is just that - talk.

But if it isn't, I hope the taxman catches up with him and busts him for every penny!

Beacon
09-21-2014, 04:16 PM
For those who might be interested in the jurisprudence of the Isle of Man case
David Doyle (judge) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Doyle_%28judge%29)

There are only three "deemsters"in the IoM equivalenbt to a High court Judge. The Deemster Doyle is the most senior. He is effectively the highest judge they have.

D. I. S. Gruntled
09-22-2014, 04:27 AM
but with the reputation they have it's not easy to promote it.

Without a working website it's not easy to promote it either.

CitizenKhan
09-22-2014, 06:52 AM
Hi

I have been approached by one BB victim who paid for BB on his credit cards - numbers below:

• 5312-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-2902
• 5186-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-4107
• 5229-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-3827
• 4658-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-2009

The gentleman can't remember which credit cards belonged to which banks, and whether he can still claim back charge back if he has closed down his account?

Is there any way of finding out which cards belong to which bank. He is based in UK, like most of BB victims, and I really want to help him.

Whip
09-22-2014, 08:56 AM
Hi

I have been approached by one BB victim who paid for BB on his credit cards - numbers below:

The gentleman can't remember which credit cards belonged to which banks, and whether he can still claim back charge back if he has closed down his account?

Is there any way of finding out which cards belong to which bank. He is based in UK, like most of BB victims, and I really want to help him.

The bank and number to call are listed on the back of each card or even the monthly statement

EagleOne
09-22-2014, 09:14 AM
Hi

I have never seen a bank issued credit card that didn't have its name on the face of the card, and in big bold letters. In addition to what Whip said, if you turn the card over, the name of the bank is on the back as well as the number to call.

Whip
09-22-2014, 07:35 PM
In 2011 Mike Dillard was 90% in on silver

allegedly.

alexproskurin
09-23-2014, 01:16 AM
Hi

Strange Question?

Poyol
09-23-2014, 02:32 AM
FAO: CITIZENKHAN

Hi

I assume from the post that the person in question has closed the accounts and shredded the cards.
If you input the the first 6 numbers into https://www.bindb.com/bin-database.html you can then check which banks they belong to.

Once you have done this I'd advise them to contact each bank individually; speak to the fraud department see if there's anything that they can do.

I do hope they can help!

Jason

Beacon
09-23-2014, 04:46 AM
I have never seen a bank issued credit card that didn't have its name on the face of the card, and in big bold letters. In addition to what Whip said, if you turn the card over, the name of the bank is on the back as well as the number to call.

I suppose the implication is that they lost the cards but happened to keep the first and last four digits of each one for some odd reason they dont have the monthly credit card bills sent to the or have them linked to any bank account. Then rather than go into a bank and ask someone there they think it is more advisable to approach a friend and ask that friend to post an anonymous message not by private personal message but open to everyone on the internet.

I know the metaphopr isnt perfect as all browsers and by passers here arent criminals and scammers but it is a bit like a very attractive woman who cant find her underwear and decides it is best to go to the the rapist wing of the local mens prison and show inmates pictures of herself in said underwear with a view to getting advice from experienced people as whether someone might have stolen them!

I would suggest this person destroy every card they have and not get one again as they have serious problems with revealing personal information which could lead to them being a victim of theft.

littleroundman
09-23-2014, 06:34 AM
I suppose the implication is that they lost the cards

My first thought was the numbers came from a payment processor or the back office of somewhere such as Banners Broker and then partially xxxx out to prevent the accounts being misused and/or being identified.

In any case, I don't think an open public forum is the place to be discussing credit card numbers, PARTICULARLY since it has been a tactic over time for HYIP ponzi pimps to recommend credit card chargebacks as being an ideal way to engage in "no risk" HYIP participation.

Perhaps any further discussion WRT CitizenKhans' friends' predicament would be better kept to the forums' PM system.

Della Cate
09-23-2014, 01:13 PM
Can somebody remind me please..........how long is it since BB cloed its site "temporarily"?

Is it 3 weeks or 4?

However long it is, I'm amazed that some of the BB muppets still believe it will come back "stronger than ever" (as they like to say)

In my view, they ain't fooling anyone but themselves.

ribshaw
09-23-2014, 01:32 PM
Can somebody remind me please..........how long is it since BB cloed its site "temporarily"?

I got a payment right after last Friday's conference call, maybe your account has been "locked" for being negative?

Bannersbroker.com - Is Banners Broker Down Right Now? (http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/bannersbroker.com.html)

Meanwhile in the BB Graveyard...

Mundorf
09-23-2014, 05:26 PM

Is it 3 weeks or 4?

However long it is, I'm amazed that some of the BB muppets still believe it will come back "stronger than ever" (as they like to say)

In my view, they ain't fooling anyone but themselves.

Stronger then ever - is not the wish any more,now it will do just a "single word",next is probably a "single letter"...now imagine a multimillion $ global company closed by law for any reason.leaders investigated.company activity investigated and this all explained with one " single word "...a word that will make payments possible and start BB renaissance...well,we know the word,the single word for BB but for BB waiting room this single word would represent a true salvation according to the new BB cannon ...and who is the author of the SINGLE WORD theory ? -who is the new BB cannon ?:

Manuela Saiago I HOPE. SINCERELY I HOPE, that BB will be back very soon , but will be great for us that they would put a single word to say something about. With this they could also put the trolls in silence

SpiderBear
09-23-2014, 05:44 PM
I got a payment right after last Friday's conference call, maybe your account has been "locked" for being negative?

Bannersbroker.com - Is Banners Broker Down Right Now? (http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/bannersbroker.com.html)

Meanwhile in the BB Graveyard...

Now you guys are just being negative. Don't you know the future is bright, our Messiah (Chris Smith) told us so.
If you continue to be so negative, you might turn into a troll, and the Messiah will get your BB account locked, and you will never get all of your hard earned money (which you were not going to get anyway)!

So let us not be negative, and let us give the Messiah, more money so he can get out of the troubles he is in!
(Sarcasm warning, just in case you didn't know ;) )

Della Cate
09-25-2014, 04:21 AM
Thanks to the BB Ponzi Scam Facebook page for this little gem.......from the internet guru himself, Little Jamie!!

Unbelievable, isn't it?

SpiderBear
09-25-2014, 05:53 AM
Thanks to the BB Ponzi Scam Facebook page for this little gem.......from the internet guru himself, Little Jamie!!

Unbelievable, isn't it?

Brain washing at its best!

littleroundman
09-25-2014, 06:21 AM
Jamie is just following the number one, never to be broken, rule of HYIP ponzi pimps.

NEVER, EVER, EVER admit to members it was a scam all along, it has now collapsed as predicted and thefraudsters behind it have disappeared with the money.

Beacon
09-25-2014, 07:45 AM
[QUOTE=Della Cate;76577]Thanks to the BB Ponzi Scam Facebook page for this little gem.......from the internet guru himself, Little Jamie!!

Irrespective of anything else and even if it is the "wrong company"

1. Why is it in liquidation?
2. Who put 6 million into the accounts of this non trading company?
3. Who owns the six million in it?
4. If BB had no links with Canada he denying any link to Dixit, Stellar Point etc. which all existed before BBI IoM or BBI Belize?
Jamie seems to be silent on the pertinent issues with his selective amnesia?

There are plenty of examples in this thread where Stern Dixit and others demonstrated the Canadian link. And chris Smith apparently lives in Canada so he is liable there as well.

ribshaw
09-25-2014, 10:04 AM
Jamie seems to be silent on the pertinent issues with his selective amnesia?

This makes more sense than whatever Jamie just said:

It ALMOST sounds as if Jamie had a talk with Chris recently. If Chris is under advice of counsel to keep quiet this was a pretty stupid way to leak. If it is not a scam, and just one big goat rodeo of legal comings and goings why keep mum? Either way, more nonsensical doublespeak, like what does any of this IOM stuff have to do with continuing to broker the ads on a blond network?

:watching_you:8384:watching_you:

LRM
BEACON
HARRISON
JOE SHMOE
STEVE THOMAS
MUNDORF
WHIP
LAIDBACK
FAT CITY LA
LYNN EGGELTONSTON
SPIDERBEAR
DIS GRUNTLED
KEN ROLKLIN
ASH KEN
BRENDA
DELLA CATE
POYOL
NIKSAM
HARRISON
GREGG
CITIZEN KAHN
ALEXPRO
EAGLEONE

Whip
09-25-2014, 10:13 AM
That was sooooooooo 6 months ago.

ribshaw
09-25-2014, 10:32 AM
that was sooooooooo 6 months ago.

reported...

AshKen1
09-25-2014, 10:50 AM
Evening all!

If this is your first time visiting, welcome to Realscam. This is where you will find the truth about BB.

IT'S A SCAM.

IT'S A PONZI SCHEME.

YOUR MONEY HAS GONE.

Got the message?

laidback
09-25-2014, 12:23 PM

It ALMOST sounds as if Jamie had a talk with Chris recently. If Chris is under advice of counsel to keep quiet this was a pretty stupid way to leak. If it is not a scam, and just one big goat rodeo of legal comings and goings why keep mum? Either way, more nonsensical doublespeak, like what does any of this IOM stuff have to do with continuing to broker the ads on a blond network?

LRM
BEACON
HARRISON
JOE SHMOE
STEVE THOMAS
MUNDORF
WHIP
LAIDBACK
FAT CITY LA
LYNN EGGELTONSTON
SPIDERBEAR
DIS GRUNTLED
KEN ROLKLIN
ASH KEN
BRENDA
DELLA CATE
POYOL
NIKSAM
HARRISON
GREGG
CITIZEN KAHN
ALEXPRO
EAGLEONESince I DON'T have a twitter account, why should i give a flyin' phuque???

D. I. S. Gruntled
09-25-2014, 01:50 PM
Since I DON'T have a twitter account, why should i give a flyin' phuque???

They won't find my Twitter account from that list either. Not that I use it often anyway.

Dreamstealer
09-25-2014, 02:00 PM
Since I DON'T have a twitter account, why should i give a flyin' phuque???

Why haven't they complained about my non existent account? Feel left out.

Been thinking about the remaining faithful. Everyone has a right to be stupid but this lot are taking the p**s.

Della Cate
09-25-2014, 02:21 PM
Well, not everyone on the Bb Fb page is a happy bunny........

Della Cate
09-25-2014, 02:43 PM
At least someone has some sense!

I caught this before it is removed.

EagleOne
09-25-2014, 03:21 PM
I feel bad for Lynn Eggeltonston, if there is such a person. Where do these people come up with these names? What this twit doesn't get is we could reverse the tables on him and get his account suspended. But Lynn Eggeltonston?

Whip
09-25-2014, 03:51 PM
I think he meant Lynn Eggsandbacon

Fat City, LA
09-25-2014, 06:59 PM
1st.
I use Twitter for my 'brick and mortar' business but its unrelated to my user name.

2nd
I'm curious if any Twitter users were reported who had NO idea what BB is... They just had the same Twitter name as our RS username.

3d
Only a simpleton crackpot (who is stupid /slow witted enough to not treat BB as a moneygame joke) would go to such lengths for a program that hadnt paid in A YEAR at that point.

LRM
BEACON
HARRISON
JOE SHMOE
STEVE THOMAS
MUNDORF
WHIP
LAIDBACK
FAT CITY LA
LYNN EGGELTONSTON
SPIDERBEAR
DIS GRUNTLED
KEN ROLKLIN
ASH KEN
BRENDA
DELLA CATE
POYOL
NIKSAM
HARRISON
GREGG
CITIZEN KAHN
ALEXPRO
EAGLEONE

alexproskurin
09-26-2014, 12:20 AM
1st.
I use Twitter for my 'brick and mortar' business but its unrelated to my user name.

2nd
I'm curious if any Twitter users were reported who had NO idea what BB is... They just had the same Twitter name as our RS username.

3d
Only a simpleton crackpot (who is stupid /slow witted enough to not treat BB as a moneygame joke) would go to such lengths for a program that hadnt paid in A YEAR at that point.

Ha! Ha! My username is on that But I don't have a twitter account!!

Della Cate
09-26-2014, 01:59 AM

Same for me - no Twitter account whatsoever. Hahaha!

I reckon no-one would be interested in my pleasant, but not in the least exciting , life!

Della Cate
09-26-2014, 02:59 AM
Meanwhile, on a FB page run by one Annegrete Krings ("Banners Broker Independent Support Forum"), all is not well. Despite Annegrete telling them it is to discuss "the ins and outs of BB" - and to allow her to cross picth her other ventures, Bitbillions and Neonymous (whatever they are!) - people just do not seem to get the message. They will keep on whining and bitching about BB, while poor old Annegrete fights back as best she can.

Ungrateful folks, eh?

D. I. S. Gruntled
09-26-2014, 03:11 AM
I thought I had managed to take over Annegrete's group a while ago. She was asking for admins, I volunteered and she made me one. Then I discovered that FB had changed the rules so that I was unable to remove the creator as admin, meantime she realised who I am and that I had previously spoken out against BB and she blocked me. Shame.

Brenda
09-26-2014, 05:38 AM
Same for me - no Twitter account whatsoever. Hahaha!

I reckon no-one would be interested in my pleasant, but not in the least exciting , life!

I'm not saying! I think they should search ALL of the Brenda's on twitter and monitor them closely! They should search every Brenda as a first name, a last name and then as a middle name. Brenda Europe, Brenda Asia, Brenda worldwide. After all, it might fill in some time for them while they wait for the return of BB, stronger and better than before (!)

A sort of Where's Wally for twits, after all, should be easy for experts of the 'blind network' :)

Brenda
09-26-2014, 05:49 AM
Brenda, I so agree. This character is boasting of his lifestyle and yet appears to get away without paying tax. Maybe he only does "cash in hand"deals that the taxman does not know about.

But we have to remember that we have only the repulsive Stepsys's word for his income; and I note that his wife/partner still works as a barmaid in a local pub. There is absolutely nothing wrong with working as a barmaid, of course, or with hospitality work in general - I've done it myself - but it is a strange choice for someone whose partner is allegedly raking in the money with all his ventures.

You'd think that by now she would just be a lady who lunches, rather than being the one serving the lunch. I can't help wondering if she is supporting him by her efforts, and that all his talk is just that - talk.

But if it isn't, I hope the taxman catches up with him and busts him for every penny!

Whether he ever earned the kind of amounts indicated on the cheques he allowed himself to be photographed holding or not, it should be up to him to prove to revenue UK that he DID NOT earn it. If he did not earn it, he should fall into the next category of fraudster and face the music for that. These are substantial amounts not chicken feed which for me begs the question, has anyone here, disgruntled investor, whoever, advised revenue of this evidence or indeed, is it a direction that we could/ should be taking?

NikSam
09-26-2014, 07:19 AM
8384:watching_you:

LRM
BEACON
HARRISON
JOE SHMOE
STEVE THOMAS
MUNDORF
WHIP
LAIDBACK
FAT CITY LA
LYNN EGGELTONSTON
SPIDERBEAR
DIS GRUNTLED
KEN ROLKLIN
ASH KEN
BRENDA
DELLA CATE
POYOL
NIKSAM
HARRISON
GREGG
CITIZEN KAHN
ALEXPRO
EAGLEONE

I do not have a twitter, hate to see some other guy with same name being targeted

Ken Roklin
09-26-2014, 07:29 AM

I am so upset that my name is on that list. I will probably lose a lot of sleep wondering when my account will be shut down, NOT!

Beacon
09-26-2014, 08:33 AM
I am so upset that my name is on that list. I will probably lose a lot of sleep wondering when my account will be shut down, NOT!

To all the BB members who didnt get paid

If you want to get on a list get on the creditors list.
Here's how
Fill in this
http://dm.epiq11.com/BBB/Document/GetDocument/2499433 ( it is point 2 in the following link)

then read this
Banners Broker International Limited (BBIL) - Client Home (http://dm.epiq11.com/BBB/Project#)

AshKen1
09-26-2014, 10:59 AM
I do not have a twitter, hate to see some other guy with same name being targeted

I don't have Twitter either and second your sentiment Nik Sam.

Targeting people simply because they disagree? Targeting people because they dare to air their disagreement on a perfectly valid on-line forum?

Mr Andrew Hill-Male, why don't you come on here and prove that we have spammed anyone. After you've done that, you can enlighten us as to why BB isn't a ponzi and prove that it is a legitimate business.

Oh wait... you can't, can you?

Beacon
09-26-2014, 12:32 PM
I don't have Twitter either and second your sentiment Nik Sam.

Targeting people simply because they disagree? Targeting people because they dare to air their disagreement on a perfectly valid on-line forum?

Mr Andrew Hill-Male, why don't you come on here and prove that we have spammed anyone. After you've done that, you can enlighten us as to why BB isn't a ponzi and prove that it is a legitimate business.

Oh wait... you can't, can you?

He can but Lynn Egglestonetonstun is preventing him! (!)
"Always with the negative waves"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyh-JpWdGmQ

Joe_Shmoe
09-27-2014, 03:37 AM
Visited the Banners Broker website recently? Oh dear!

Mundorf
09-27-2014, 08:00 AM
I am getting this - .... could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue. - the structure of the site is investigated ?...just guessing

Whip
09-27-2014, 08:43 AM
The first sentence is a riot! It would appear one of them has already sold the personal information gather by banners broker for no reason other than to sell at a later date.

SpiderBear
09-27-2014, 09:33 AM
But the brainwashed supporters of BB will still see this as a 'temporary' thing!

littleroundman
09-27-2014, 10:20 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img540/3791/CdOSze.jpg

It's not necessarily as bad as it may look.

It could be that DDoS protection has been activated by re routing BannersBroker.com through the Cloudflare.com

CloudFlare security

CloudFlare leverages the knowledge of a diverse community of websites to power a new type of security service. Online threats range from nuisances like comment spam and excessive bot crawling to malicious attacks like SQL injection and denial of service (DOS) attacks. CloudFlare provides security protection against all of these types of threats and more to keep your website safe.
Automatic learning of new attacks

CloudFlare’s technology automatically detects new attacks that arise against any website on its network. Once CloudFlare identifies that there is a new attack, CloudFlare starts to block the attack for both the particular website and the entire community. This also means the longer you are on CloudFlare, the better the protection becomes.

Della Cate
09-27-2014, 12:27 PM
One or two of the affiliates on the BBFB page are chuntering about not being able to reach the site.

I'm waiting to see who will be first to suggest that current issues are brought about because BB is installing a new payment processor..........!!

Whip
09-27-2014, 12:32 PM
no. it will be blamed on everyone trying to access it all at once 24/7. lmao

Della Cate
09-27-2014, 12:35 PM
The affiliates anxiously wait for information on the BB FB page.

I suspect the "leader" referred to is none other than Little Jamie.

Char
09-27-2014, 04:48 PM
BB Facebook wiped clean of all comments regarding the close.

drhum
09-28-2014, 09:51 AM
They did it quicker than I thought. https://imagicon.info/cat/3-4/smile2.png

Della Cate
09-28-2014, 10:11 AM
I can still see many (but not all) of the comments on the BB Fb page. Including this reassurance from Uncle Iain:-

Whip
09-28-2014, 10:19 AM
it does not always mean a site can't be trusted

but in this case it does albeit way too late.

Char
09-28-2014, 03:00 PM
Weird. Now I can see the comments again on Facebook BB.

Della Cate
09-29-2014, 03:26 PM
I am surprised that Genday hasn't been banned from the BB Fb page yet!

He's really on a roll.

Della Cate
09-29-2014, 03:33 PM
This is interesting..........thanks and credit to the BB Ponzi Scam FB page (specifically Graham Friend)

Cassels Brock : Banners Broker Cross-Border Insolvency (http://www.casselsbrock.com/CBArticle/Banners_Broker_Cross_Border_Insolvency)

SpiderBear
09-29-2014, 04:25 PM
grab this before it is deleted!

http://www.lesprosser.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/BB-Book.pdf

Whip
09-29-2014, 04:48 PM
grab this before it is deleted!

http://www.lesprosser.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/BB-Book.pdf

I saved it on my computer

Beacon
09-30-2014, 05:06 PM
I don't resort to self promotion much but I noticed someone going through my old posts and had to laugh at one I cam across about the "pantomime" of BB. Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam - Page 188 (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897-post37281/)

Brenda
10-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Interesting article, it shows that at least Google are monitoring requests to hide information/ articles

Google (http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/google-right-to-be-forgotten-rejections-to-be-investigated-1.1948350)

it may not be as easy as just a request ?

Brenda
10-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Interesting article, it shows that at least Google are monitoring requests to hide information/ articles

Google (http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/google-right-to-be-forgotten-rejections-to-be-investigated-1.1948350)

it may not be as easy as just a request ?

Brenda
10-01-2014, 08:14 PM
I don't resort to self promotion much but I noticed someone going through my old posts and had to laugh at one I cam across about the "pantomime" of BB. Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam - Page 188 (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897-post37281/)

how did you notice someone going through your old posts? As an aside, the post after yours seems so yesterday and rare for not only 2012 but 2013 and 2014! Doesn't time fly !

Whip
10-01-2014, 09:17 PM
how did you notice someone going through your old posts?

he ran into them at the 'post' office. wokka wokka

SpiderBear
10-01-2014, 10:07 PM
I wonder what Tony things of Banners broker now?

What Is Banners Broker? Keeping it Simple, Stupid! (http://www.tonymcstravick.com/what-is-banners-broker/)

Not so rosy now hey tony?

Della Cate
10-02-2014, 06:20 AM
Here's another site that still has not done a disappearing act yet.

A "proven and working business model" and "completely ethical and legal" - that still the case, eh Nigel?

littleroundman
10-02-2014, 06:50 AM
I wonder what Tony things of Banners broker now?

What Is Banners Broker? Keeping it Simple, Stupid! (http://www.tonymcstravick.com/what-is-banners-broker/)

Not so rosy now hey tony?

http://imageshack.com/a/img674/8772/P7tPAP.jpg

Beacon
10-02-2014, 09:19 AM
how did you notice someone going through your old posts?

Answered in PM We will leave the scammers guessing but it is simple.

AshKen1
10-03-2014, 06:23 AM
This is on the excellent Facebook BB Ponzi Scam page. Am popping it up here as I think someone here will probably know the answer. Please... no giggling at the back.

More like Mr S continuing to keep affiliates happy with the vague whiff of "BB is working"

Come on, Iain, time to come clean about the whole shoddy scam.

littleroundman
10-03-2014, 06:51 AM
Today they stopped working....................don't know what that indicates, if anything !

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/3576/BLvhEo.jpg

THIS IS THE SHARPEST CRAYON THAT IAIN SHERRIFF ISN'T

Whip
10-03-2014, 08:57 AM
Somehow he's the only one that's found the 'blind network'? If you search 'publisher portal ads', every other advertising venue shows up except banners broker (shocking I know). sheriff will make a good witness to clear all this up for the authorities.

Della Cate
10-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Over on the BB FB page, some of the affiliates are taking heart from the fact that the "untrusted certificate" (or whatever it was) has now gone, and the normal "site temporarily unavailable" has appeared instead.

I mean, I don't want to be nasty here or anything......but I can see exactly why and how some of these people were lured into BB in the first place.

Oh and LRM - love your posting with the crayon, I laughed out loud at that one!!

HARRISON
10-03-2014, 03:18 PM

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION NOW STARTING!!!

http://www.spergel.ca/corporate/resources/banners/Motion%20Record%20of%20the%20Receiver%20and%20Join t%20Liquidators%20dated%20October%202%202014.pdf

HARRISON
10-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Gotcha!!!!!!!

ribshaw
10-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Meanwhile over at Sills Lose Your Ship someone has jokes for Al. Not sure if that's one of you but it made me laugh.:RpS_thumbsup:

https://www.facebook.com/sillsleadership

Alan also wants you all to know in his new video that work from home is still possible with his unparalleled skill set on your side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMw3CAhwXec&list=UUTp43bBK7o60yK3ai5dYlTw

I like to think in this photo he is holding back the tears knowing from now until he quits scamming his videos will have to be reported and his name kept at the top of the Googler.

AshKen1
10-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Simple question for the benefit of our visitors:

If BB in all its guises are being investigated as a "criminal activity" what effect will that have for people trying to claim a chargeback?

Anyone know?

Fat City, LA
10-03-2014, 04:42 PM
When its shown to be a long con, suckerplay from day one, (not a failed business) only actual investment will be recoverable.

Many have huge claims for "BB millions" with the receiver. That profit is not recoverable.

With a many layered con like this...even 5 cents on the dollar of that initial investment will be lucky.
There will be 100k plus claims.

Jerrygo
10-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Ahhh Harrison most of your posts lately have given me a warm glow of satisfaction. These latest are no exception.
An excellent half hour of reading before cocoa and bed.

"3.0.11 The RCMP Affidavits detail the basis for what is stated to be the reasonable belief of the RCMP investigators that Smith and Dixit, through their operation of Banners Broker, which, as noted in the RCMP Affidavits, includes BBIL, have committed criminal offences related to the operation of a "Pyramid Scheme", fraud, possession and laundering of the proceeds of crime and criminal misrepresentations contrary to the Competition Act"

Good on you Mounties.

SpiderBear
10-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Ahhh Harrison most of your posts lately have given me a warm glow of satisfaction. These latest are no exception.
An excellent half hour of reading before cocoa and bed.

"3.0.11 The RCMP Affidavits detail the basis for what is stated to be the reasonable belief of the RCMP investigators that Smith and Dixit, through their operation of Banners Broker, which, as noted in the RCMP Affidavits, includes BBIL, have committed criminal offences related to the operation of a "Pyramid Scheme", fraud, possession and laundering of the proceeds of crime and criminal misrepresentations contrary to the Competition Act"

Good on you Mounties.

Yay, jail them!

Fat City, LA
10-03-2014, 07:23 PM
They bought this property and stopped paying around the same day.

" The Bayview Property
was purchased for $2.9 million on March 19, 2013 by 2341620 Ontario Corporation
("234"). 234 is an Associated Corporation identified in the RCMP Affidavits. Smith
is the sole officer and director of 234. Based on investigations to date, it is believed
that the Bayview Property was at one time intended to become the head office of
Banners Broker.
3.0.27 The Bayview Property was very recently listed for sale for $4.1 million. Attached
hereto as Appendix "12" is a copy of an online property listing obtained by the
Receiver in respect of the Bayview Property."

HARRISON
10-03-2014, 11:22 PM
Simple question for the benefit of our visitors:

If BB in all its guises are being investigated as a "criminal activity" what effect will that have for people trying to claim a chargeback?

Anyone know?

All the major banks/Credit Card Companies have known for a long time that BB was a criminal enterprise and it hasn't stopped Chargebacks so far - quite the opposite in fact. Thousands and thousands of dollars have already been returned. I suspect through, that once the OTHER bank accounts are seized and the assets frozen, that Chargebacks may cease? We'll just have to wait and see. I know of many chargebacks that are currently pending so I really hope they go through ok.

SO HAPPY today! Its been a long time coming! I raise my cup (of tea unfortunately lol) to everyone here on Real Scam who opened my eyes to BB and started me on this amazing journey. I can honestly say, BB has changed my life.
Can I also please publicly thank my good buddy RIBSHAW for his amazing help and support. You're awesome bud!

On a sadder note through, I feel so desperately sorry for all the people (like 'Molly and Peter') who will wake up to this news today.

But SO looking forward to the next few months! Can't wait to see a pic of Chris and Raj in handcuffs!!!

Tara x

alexproskurin
10-04-2014, 12:49 AM
All the major banks/Credit Card Companies have known for a long time that BB was a criminal enterprise and it hasn't stopped Chargebacks so far - quite the opposite in fact. Thousands and thousands of dollars have already been returned. I suspect through, that once the OTHER bank accounts are seized and the assets frozen, that Chargebacks may cease? We'll just have to wait and see. I know of many chargebacks that are currently pending so I really hope they go through ok.

SO HAPPY today! Its been a long time coming! I raise my cup (of tea unfortunately lol) to everyone here on Real Scam who opened my eyes to BB and started me on this amazing journey. I can honestly say, BB has changed my life.
Can I also please publicly thank my good buddy RIBSHAW for his amazing help and support. You're awesome bud!

On a sadder note through, I feel so desperately sorry for all the people (like 'Molly and Peter') who will wake up to this news today.

But SO looking forward to the next few months! Can't wait to see a pic of Chris and Raj in handcuffs!!!

Tara x They Got Em!!

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 01:04 AM
Unfortunately, the image is too small to read, alexproskurin (http://www.realscam.com/members/alexproskurin/), could you possibly post a link to where the image can be viewed in full size ???

SpiderBear
10-04-2014, 01:15 AM
I just read the 275 page pdf file that was released from the liquidator. Some great reading. Hopefully Chris Smith will be jailed soon.
The full link to the pdf file is

http://www.spergel.ca/corporate/resources/banners/Motion%20Record%20of%20the%20Receiver%20and%20Join t%20Liquidators%20dated%20October%202%202014.pdf

SpiderBear
10-04-2014, 01:17 AM
ofcourse if you really wanted to do some good reading and spying, then look at this url tree. Explore this for some juicy stuff.

Index of /corporate/resources/banners (http://www.spergel.ca/corporate/resources/banners/)

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 02:05 AM
I just read the 275 page pdf file that was released from the liquidator. Some great reading. Hopefully Chris Smith will be jailed soon.

http://imageshack.com/a/img903/8281/gTepxx.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/8673/nfMKGG.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/2218/1lwAaG.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/3305/JSUj90.jpg

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 02:17 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img742/6092/Z6cGT2.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/4623/Gagh4Z.jpg

Della Cate
10-04-2014, 02:19 AM

I agree SpiderBear. I have saved the whole thing for later reading, but some speed reading plus extracts on the BB Ponzi Scam FB page has shown that it is dynamite. It looks too as if this whole scam has been under investigation for some time. The wheels of justice may have been slow, but they will get there in the end.

I am going to show this to a chum of mine who joined this thing, and who told me indignantly that I was wrong to call it a scam as it was a "real business". No, I was not wrong - I've been right since day 1!

I just hope that all those who pushed and promoted this thing, who held meetings, posted videos and ran websites, will get their come uppance as well. You know who you are - and so do we!

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 02:53 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img661/7568/d2nYOG.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/2756/tLSnsg.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img746/8800/lfq3kx.jpg

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 03:27 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img904/7489/TfDhYg.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img743/1552/NdbdnV.jpg

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 03:36 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img901/7812/lT9zCw.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/2931/Enciot.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img909/8958/Y5aLuB.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img904/3725/8kiMjR.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img909/500/WRUzrT.jpg

Fat City, LA
10-04-2014, 03:37 AM
\

I am going to show this to a chum of mine who joined this thing, and who told me indignantly that I was wrong to call it a scam as it was a "real business". No, I was not wrong - I've been right since day 1!

I just hope that all those who pushed and promoted this thing, who held meetings, posted videos and ran websites, will get their come uppance as well. You know who you are - and so do we!

Ive come across so many posts from BB people who lost $ saying:

"I joined and told my _____ about it...they laughed at me and said it was a scam. I should have listened."

As an aside:
Despite NO prior internet presence before BB . Chris Smith really was named Chris Smith and one of the leaders not an actor/alias, etc.
He seemed like such a dipstick,it was hard to see him running a hot dog cart, much less a huge ponzi.

Who was the white Chris Smith from the first year?????

AshKen1
10-04-2014, 03:42 AM
Is anyone able to post any of the pdf onto the BB page on Facebook? Perhaps the section about virtual money with a dash to criminal prosecutions? Just under every single comment their page?

Those who promoted it knowing that it was a scam deserve all that is coming their way. The likes of Jamie W, Simon S, Iain P, Iain S, Driscoll (will his claim against BB still stand now, bearing in mind it's revealed as a scam??)

Those who got suckered into it are going to have dreadful time coming to terms with the whole thing. I wish them well.

Fat City, LA
10-04-2014, 03:46 AM
This guy blast Fugly Krings in her BB FB Group today.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/102226373288178/permalink/345513765626103/

Meanwhile, on a FB page run by one Annegrete Krings ("Banners Broker Independent Support Forum"), all is not well. Despite Annegrete telling them it is to discuss "the ins and outs of BB" - and to allow her to cross picth her other ventures, Bitbillions and Neonymous (whatever they are!) - people just do not seem to get the message. They will keep on whining and bitching about BB, while poor old Annegrete fights back as best she can.

Ungrateful folks, eh?

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 03:52 AM

The pic of "Chris Smith" in the early days was of a stock model available online for around £18.00, which Banners Broker apparently couldn't afford as they cropped the watermark and told people it was of the financial genius "Chris Smith

whatthe
10-04-2014, 04:22 AM
Here is the latest post on the talkingbb forum by Mr Iain Sherriff (Tech Admin) about the release of the criminal investigations.

In my opinion, this man has a lot to explain when running the talkingbb.com forum.

Anyone who showed the slightest negativity was banned and even passed account details were possibly passed to BB, who then "closed" accounts.

Many times he "claimed" to have contact with Chris Smith and others at BB HQ.

And as for Mr Jamie Waters, hell he even had his photo taken with Wiggy "Ron Anderson" at the Trinidad World Tour and still insists everything is legit.

I've attached the picture just for "Old times sake" !!

May I say well done to all those who have been persistent with what is becoming increasingly a reality, that Banners Broker is nothing more than a Ponzi scheme. Also may I offer my sadness to those that have "lost" money to these crooks.

Mundorf
10-04-2014, 04:38 AM
Just waiting to see how will Ann Hardman,Steve Mcmanus and Gary Nicholas ,defend the scam after the news

Mundorf
10-04-2014, 04:57 AM
Scherriff - " you have to decide what this means" - (...because I am so scared even to write word CRIME...I did everything what was in my power for you to make a "right decision" and see BB as legal and successful company...now you must by your own without a word from my side,make again a right decision...but I do hope you are still quite a fool and will decide to have a hope.)

NikSam
10-04-2014, 05:51 AM
As much as you want to report youtube videos of Ponzi pimps, it even sounds like a good thing to do, but you
are helping those pimps to avoid the prosecution, those videos should stay and serve as evidence when investigations kick in.

Jerrygo
10-04-2014, 06:45 AM
Iain Sherriff has some hard neck. Trying to distance himself from BB now, and plead his innocence.
He was one of the worst of the whole bunch. On a power trip threatening and arrogant to anyone who raised a doubt about BB.
Getting people's accounts closed and stolen, for the slightest akward question.
He was one of BB's point men. Posting for BB all over the net. Agressively policing the talkingbb and fb pages. deleting and reporting all complaints to head office. He has profited from other people's misfortune.

Now the people he called "scum" and "trolls" have been proven to have been 100% correct all this time. And still he tries to put his spin on it.
Sherriff, we know you read this forum. Go pay back the money you scammed from your downline!!

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 06:56 AM
INTRODUCTION

I, Constable Katie Judd of the City of Toronto, in the Province of Ontario, a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police ("RCMP"), rnake oath and say:

1. I am a peace officer and have been a member of the RCMP since April 22, 2003.
My current duties are with the Toxonto Strategic Partnership, which is a joint law enforcement operation formed in response to cross border fraudulent mass marketing schemes and based out of the Toronto Police Services Financial Crime

2. X am an investigatoz in this case and I either have personal knowledge of these matters ox I have received information from othexs. I believe the information in this document to be true, unless I state otherwise.

3. I have used parentheses () in this information to abbreviate names or titles.

4. From time to time in this information, I will provide my interpretation of witness statements or documents or I will insert a commentary if I need to draw a conclusion to support my reasons for belief These interpretations, commentaries and conclusions are either enclosed in sections which are identified as summary sections, or they will be enclosed in square brackets [ ] and italicized.

Definitions

5. The following references and abbreviations used in this information include the following:

5.1. The following are "associated corporations" to Christopher Smith and Rajiv Dixit which mean that one or both of those respondents had effective control of the corporations at the relevant times:

• Banners Broker International Limited (also known as Bannersbroker, Banners Broker, Bannersbroker Limited, Bannersmobile, Banners Mobile,
Banners Broker Belize);

• 2087360 Ontario Incorporated o/a Local Management Services;

• 8264554 Canada Limited o/a Parrot Marketing Inc.;

• 234J.62Q Ontario Corporation;

• Monetize Group Incorporated;

• 7250037 Canada Limited o/a Stellar Point Inc. (previously Bannersbroker Limited and also known as 7250037 Canada Inc., Banners Broker Limited, Banners Broker Canada, Banner's Brokers Canada, Banners Broker International and Bannersbroker);

• 8163871 Canada Limited o/a Dixit Holdings Inc.

5.2. Unless otherwise stated, all places referred to in this information are places within the Province of Ontario ("ON");

5.3. U.S. represents the United States of America;

5.4. All references within my information to currency or other monetary instruments are references to Canadian funds unless otherwise noted;

5.5.. USD represents U.S. currency;

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 07:02 AM
Overview

6. The main target of what is an ongoing police investigation in the Bannersbroker operation is Christopher George Smith ("Smith"). Bannersbroker is still up and running and no arrests have yet been made.

In October of 2010, Smith set up a website called Bannersbroker.com that promised visitors a doubling of their money if they would recruit others in a multi-level marketing scheme involving the sale of online advertising. It is the position of investigators that this business was a pyramid scheme that over time evolved into a straight Ponzi scheme in which new victims were recruited to stave off requests for withdrawals and complaints from older ones. As the scheme progressed, Smith recruited another principal wrongdoer named Rajiv Dixit ("Dixit") and set up a host of associated corporations to mask both their illegal activities and the flow of money.

Throughout the scheme, Smith, Dixit and their associated corporations had investors pay their "investment" money to merchant account providers (i.e.legitimate corporations that process credit card payments}. Those funds were then diverted by the suspects and their associated corporations to various offshore and other bank accounts controlled by them.
Except for limited window dressing to promote the fraudulent scheme, there was no bona fide advertising publishing operation and the investors were being misled as to the source and nature of their "profits".

Police have recently identified about $537,576 USD on deposit at a Vancouver merchant account provider, $21,739.00 USD and $9,230.00 USD [on reserve] on deposit with an Ontario merchant account provider, and $61,73.29USD, 10,646.22 Euros, 16,632.55 Great British Pounds, $1,833.11 CAD, $10,543.28 Australian Dollars and $586.15 New Zealand Dollars on deposit at another Ontario merchant account provider, standing to the credit of the suspects' various associated corporations. As there are grounds to believe that the money is
proceeds of the crimes now under investigation, the Attorney General of Ontario brings this application to restrain the property.

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 10:06 AM
The Investor's Perspective

7. Obtaining an overview of the police allegations requires an understanding of the typical investox's perspective on, the representations being made on Bannersbroker's website generally, through its ennployees, in its customer service manual and in the investor's unique account statement that could be accessed by the investor through the Bannersbroker website.

8. A visitor to the Bannersbroker website (Ex. "A") during the relevant period would be told of a an operation that would allow the viewer to advertise their product or services online, themselves become an online publisher (in partnership with Bannersbroker) or, in a "unique" operation, both buy and sell advertising space in a way that would allow tha profits from selling advertising space to third parties offset (and then some) the cost of buying advertising from Bannersbxoker for the investor's own product or service.

9. Although Bannersbroker sold advertising to visitors to its website (claiming that was its "core" product} and also offered to pay for advertising on the visitor's own website, its main activity was to recruit investors to advance money to become "publishers" in partnership with Bannersbroker. More specifically, investors were assigned blank advertising space on "blind" websites supposedly controlled
by Bannersbroker and were told they would reap a portion of the supposedly strong and steady revenue generated from those ad spaces. Because the advertising spaces (or "banners") were said to be so profitable, Bannersbroker placed a "revenue cap" on the banner which prevented an investor from more than doubling their original investment in that banner. Once such a doubling occurred,
the investor lost all revenue rights to that banner and so had to buy a new banner.
As explained in one of Bannersbroker's custonner support manuals (Ex. "B"), any additional revenue over the assigned revenue cap went to Bannersbroker "which allows us [i.e. Bannersbroker] to stay profitable" [Note: In the manual there is a reference to a Prepaid MasterCard which Bannersbroker used for a period of time through Vector Card Services, however, MasterCard cancelled that option.]

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 10:19 AM
10 In standard online advertising practice, the owner or renter of a website space on which advertising is placed would typically be paid a fixed zate from the advertiser based on an audited number of "impressions" or page views the website generated. Bannersbroker's earnings model for investors incorporated this concept but was convoluted to a point where it lacked any real clarity. It was further obscured by the fact that third party advertisers and products, and the websites the banners supposedly appeared on were known only to Bannersbroker.
The investors had to trust that Bannersbroker was generating strong and steady revenue from the publishing sites it was assigning to 'the investor. The Bannersbroker earnings model for investors had the following characteristics which, the police allege, are also the hallmarks of a pyramid scheme of the type prohibited by s.206(1)(e) of the Criminal Code.

• Although an investor could, in theory, beconr~e only an advertiser or publisher, the main investment vehicle promoted by Bannersbroker was
the "Ad-Pub Combo" which made the investoz both a seller of advertising (in partnership with Bannersbroker} and a direct purchaser of advertising from Bannersbroker. Moreover, what was earned by an investor as a publisher was, in part, a fiinction of what the investor spent on advertising and so paid to Bannersbroker;

• The blank advertising spaces (i.e, the "banners") that investors purchased through Bannersbroker on the "blind" or anonymous websites were classed by Bannersbroker in a hierarchy of graduated and colour -coded "panels". The better the grade of banner, the more it cost investors to rent that panel and the higher the revenue the investor was allowed to earn that panel and the higher the revenue the investor was allowed to earn through the banner the investor bought;

Unlike in most online advertising ventures, the Bannersbrokes' investor did not just rent a fixed space on a website and then earn revenue from the audited Internet traffic the hosting website generated. Instead, before a banner could start to earn money for an investor, Bannersbroker insisted the investor had to take steps to "qualify" the banner. This required a minimum number of "traffic hits" to be earned depending on the panel category the baruier belonged to. Those "traffic hits" could be earned by
the investor making referrals to Bannersbroker or by directly purchasing the "traffic hits", which was in essence paying for the banner to start
generating revenue. The first banner a novice investor could typically purchase was through a package that consisted of "panels". The panels in these initial packages did not need to be "qualified" which allowed the investor to double their money. Thus, for every $10 in advertising the first-time investor bought from Bannersbroker, he soon found he had earned $20 through his rented banner as "a publisher" which was visually represented by a panel. The scheme required the investor to reinvest automatically half of their money to buy the same amount of panels that were in the package. Alternatively, they could reinvest all of it to get twice the amount of panels. For first time investors, this second group of panels also did not need to be "qualified" and so the novice investor would double their money again. After these two "complimentary" rounds of not being requited to "qualify" the panels, the investor then needed to
"qualify" any further panels purchased before they could start generating revenue from the banners or online ad space. Needless to say, with such a seemingly profitable scheme, many early investors saw the advantage of fully reinvesting their money, adding new money, upgrading to a more expensive panel of banners and referring other investors to the program;

• Once an investor took the plunge and began investing in Bannersbroker (beyond the first complimentary rounds), they would continue to have access to their own personal investment account by logging on to it through the Bannersbroker website. When they did so, they would be
shown an account summary which conveyed a strong sense that their publishing inveshnent was doing very well. A typical summary (Ex. "C") would show seemingly impressive "earnings", bonus sales credits the investor could use to buy more banners, and an e-wallet of "available to withdraw" dollars. An investor who wanted to increase his virtual earnings and credits (as shown in the summary) as a "publisher" could always do so by sending real money to Bannersbrokex wearing his "advertiser" hat;

• As the investor got deeper into the publisher scene, however, the qualifying got more difficult. Fortunately, Bannersbroker provided other
means to qualify a banner which included recruiting on behalf of Bannersbroker through direct referrals, earning sales credits to qualify a
panel through the continued panel purchases made by referrals or Internet referrals, * buying "traffic packs" that supposedly sent Internet traffic to the rented space for it to start earning revenue, or by using social media or word of mouth to talk up Bannersbroker websites. The investor could also hasten the banner reaching its "revenue cap" (by which point the investor
had already doubled their investment) by purchasing a "traffic booster" which supposedly increased the speed at which the investor's rented space received online "impressions" or views. Once hooked, Bannersbroker's earnings structure thus encouraged investors to pay more in real money to Bannersbroker and recruit more investoz's or customers who, in turn, could be lured onto the same treadmill.

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 10:29 AM
A Working Theory of Criminal Liability

11. It is the position of the police that the Bannersbroker operation was dishonest and that said dishonesty misled nnany investors causing them to part with funds that, had they known the truth about Bannersbroker, they would not have parted with.

Although secondary or other forms of dishonesty may be advanced at a future prosecution, the core dishonesty that rendered Bannersbroker's pyramid scheme illegal and fraudulent had three aspects:

a) Contrary to Bannersbroker's explicit and implicit representations, investors did not acquire an interest in any real world advertising revenue. Except for token sites created as window dressing or to promote the scheme itself, Bannersbroker had no access to a strong and steadily profitable flow of third party advertising revenue. An investor's "earnings" were not determined by real Internet users viewing real advertising on real websites. In fact, as recently admitted by a programmer hired by the respondent Smith, Bannersbroker's computer program did not even track traffic to the investor's supposed banners [para. 14.60];

b) Contrary to the representation contained in the investor's account statement, the "money mailable for withdrawal" could not be easily
withdrawn by investors. Contrary to normal business practice, withdrawal requests were not automated or processed in the ordinary course of business. Instead, says another programmer hired by the respondent Smith, Smith always wanted to do the payouts himself and would not let that programmer automate the process (paras. 16.31-16.32]. A number of individuals, who later complained to the police, will say that they attempted to make withdrawals of funds supposedly "available to withdraw" but that their requests were delayed or ignored; and

c) Contrary to Bannersbroker's explicit and implicit representations, it was not a legitimate business venture but operated as a pyramid scheme in which the real "advertising" dollars paid to Bannersbroker by a newer investor wearing his "advertiser" hat went to pay out — irregularly and after a fashion —the supposed earnings of older investors wearing their"publisher" hats: para 15.1.

It is the position of the police that a trier of fact could be satisfied beyond a reasonable doubt that the respondents, using the vehicle o£ the Bannersbroker website, were running a pyramid scheme, were making misleading statements contrary to s.52(1) of the Competition Act and were guilty of Fraud Over $5,000.

It is the police's further position that, in the course o£ running their scheme, the respondents committed the further offences of possessing and laundering the proceeds of crime.

(Bolding and highlighting added by littleroundman)

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Some snippets:

13.25. Josun told Smith and Dixit to hire a compliance officer;

13.26. Dixit knew Rock and he was hired;

13.27. Rock started asking a lot of questions about how the company worked, where was the revenue coming from, was there book keeping, how much revenue was earned so that people were paid twice the money;

13.28. Rock opened up Josun's eyes because Josun could never see beyond what he was told because he did not have access to the money and all the members were happy because they were getting paid;

13.29. There were people who bought a $500.00 package and they had $100,000.00 in the back office but they were not withdrawing the money because they were happy to just look at the virtual money;

13.30. It was all virtual money;

13.31. When people saw the panels move there was just an engine running based on a time frame so when it was complete it showed the account at a certain level and then to requalify the panels to start the process again a person had to either bring in more people oz purchase more advertising;

13.32. It was Smith's theory that no one was going to withdraw money fast enough because it was human nature to make nnore money;

13.33. Josun started fighting with Smith and Dixit to start listening to Rock and to make the company 100% legit;

13.34. When they went to Portugal for the Bannersbroker convention, Josun told Smith and Dixit that if it was not fixed by the time they got there then he was going to announce to the public that they were not 100% compliant but that they would work towards it because Rock was on the payiroll for that;

13.35. Josun and Rock were fired because Smith and Dixit were scared that Josun was going to talk to the public;

13.36. Josun believed he was set up by Smith anal Dixit to look as though he stole money from the company;

13.37. About a month before Portugal, Dixit told Josun that they owed him some money and asked what they could get him;

13.38. Josun told Dixit that his daughter, Tara Josun, needed her own car as they were sharing one;

13.39. Dixit bought Tara Josue a $70,000.00 Audi;

13.40. Josun asked Dixit where the money was coming from and Dixit said not to worry because Josun deserved some payback;

13.41. Before they went to Portugal, Rock was doing some work for a company called NWA which was a health product company that had a Compliance Letter and Josue wanted to be his partm,er but did not have the money;

13.42. Dixit told Josun that the company would give him the money and Dixit wrote Rock a $40,000.00 cheque on Josun's behalf;

13.43. Then when Josun went to Portugal, Smith said Josun had bought a car without approval so he stole the nnoney and Smith had to let him go;

13.44. The $40,000.00, the $70,000.00, travel expenses and Josun's six month salary were ail put on a [2012] T4 that he received from Stellar Point Inc.;

13.45. Josun felt humiliated and used when he was fired;

(bolding and highlighting by littleroundman)

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 10:44 AM
14.22. Bannersbroker did not sell the ad space themselves but used a network partner called Yesup E-Commerce Solutions Inc. whose product, Clicksor, had an already established advertising network with publishers and advertisers for reselling the ads;

14.23. Clicksor was what Bannersbroker called their "blind network";

(bolding and highlighting by littleroundman)

Whip
10-04-2014, 10:44 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img537/8673/nfMKGG.jpg

Ken, did you send a strong worded email to them arguing they are not the same as you did to many here? Or are you going to go there in person?

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 10:48 AM
14.29. Josue was sent all around the world as the face of Bannersbroker and Snyder thought that was how the company got a Iot of trust;

14.30. Josun spread a Iot of misinformation about Bannersbroker and said things that he may have believed but that were not yet true about Bannersbroker Iike the fact that Bannersbroker owned publisher sites;

14.31. Josun did not understand how realistic a given technical challenge would be so he would have unrealistic expectations and would promise unrealistic things to the people that he was marketing to;

14.32. It did not last very long and Josun was kicked out of Bannersbroker in the summer when Snyder quit;

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 10:53 AM
14.60. There was nothing in Snyder's program [the Bannersbroker program referred to as "the engine " and that moved the panels that visually
represented the advertisements where the revenue was generated] that kept track of traffic related to the advertisements;

14.61 The program basically took the amount provided by Smith to distribute and it automatically looked at who was first and how high their panels were and then gave out the money for distribution;

14.62. The program operated from the database it was provided so it would do calculations and give Smith instructions on who to pay and the amount;

14.63. The actual money someone might get paid was not in the database;

14.64. There may have been a flag in the program for marking it as paid but that just meant that someone went into the program and marked it as paid;

14.65. Snyder remembered Smith sitting and doing payouts and it was a multi hour process to make sure everyone got them;

(Bolding and highlighting added by littleroundman)

Whip
10-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Ahhhhhh, the memories:

This witch hunt has gone on long enough.

I'm not speaking to you now as the PR person for Stellar Point, I'm speaking at Terry Stern the individual.

You people don't consider the reprocussions of your actions.

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 10:55 AM
14.79. At one point around Match 2012, Snyder calculated that there was $27 million worth of panels or a $27 million discrepancy between the transaction records Bannersbroker had from people signing onto the website and purchasing panels and the amount of panels they had given to people;

15. On July 14, 2014, I spoke to Snyder on the telephone. I learned the following:

15.1. Snyder clarified that Bannersbroker had tried to work towards using Clicksor as a way to cover their expenses but it was not where the
Bannersbroker revenue was generated from, it was generated from new recruits.

Whip
10-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Kinda baffled. The great Terry Stern has washed his linkedin of all banners broker and stellar point:

On March 6, 2014 it said this:

(Mined from Beacon quote http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-shills-where-they-now-2922/index3.html#post67601)

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 11:04 AM
16.31. Smith always wanted to do the financial stuff himself and when it came to doing payouts Smith would print off a long excel sheet and then he would do something with it and then Smith would upload who had been paid back into the database;

16.32. Lynn offered a few times to automate that for Smith because it took Smitha lot of time but Smith liked to manually check over things;

Some Complainants

24. The Toronto Strategic Partnership has received over 50 online complaints about Bannersbroker from different agencies which included the Canadian Anti-FraudCentre, The Competition Bureau, Ontario Securities Commission and Consumer Sentinel [a fraud database operated by the Federal Trade Commission in the U.S.]. The complainants were from many different parts of the world includingCanada, the U.S., and the United Kingdom.

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 11:05 AM
offence or Matter Under Investigation

56. The suspects will or could soon be charged with the following offences:

• Running a pyramid scheme, contrary to s.206(1)(e} of the Criminal Code;

• Fraud over $5,000.00, contrary to s.380{1} of the Criminal Code•,

• Possession of property obtained by crime, contrazy to s.354(1) of the Criminal Code;

• Laundering the proceeds of crime, contrary to s.462.31 of the Criminal Code;

and

• Making False and rziisleading representations, contrary to s.52{1} of the Competition Act.

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 11:20 AM
g) A trier of fact would be entitled to conclude that Bannersbroker had no blind network that supplied advertising revenue for the investors' banners.

Specifically:

• The compliance officer Rock was told a blind network existed but never saw it and came to believe Bannersbroker did not have a real product but was forcing investors to purchase advertising promoting Bannersbroker as a condition for participating in the seemingly
profitable publishing side of the business: paras. I2.18 to 12.23.

• The programmer Snyder explains that Bannersbroker's computer program had no way to track the publishing side of the business and that the supposed earnings from that revenue stream were determined manually by the respondent Smith: pass. 14.58 to 14.61.

• The programmer Snyder explains that the real determinant of revenue on the publishing side of the business was the growth in money paid by new or fresh investors on the advertising side of the business: pars.15.1.

Contrary to the explanation offered by the respondent Dixit, Clicksor (the named "blind network") provided no revenue to Bannersbroker:
pass. 18 to 20.

• Snyder came to think of Bannersbroker's model as being almost like a Ponzi scheme: pass. 14.6$ to 14.73.

h) If the money accessible to Bannersbroker did not come from a blind network, then a trier of fact could conclude that all its revenue was derived from recruiting new customers and getting existing customers to increase their investments by buying more advertising from Bannersbroker. If this was the only revenue source Bannersbroker had, then any money paid to investors wearing their "publisher" hats would have to come from that revenue stream.

i) The conclusion in h) is bolstered by the fact that the respondent Smith controlled the distributions to the account statements —which were "virtual" -- and approved or rejected actual withdrawal requests from investors in an opaque manner that breached the representation in the investor's account statements that their accounts had funds "available for withdrawal.": paras.
13.29 to 13.30 and 14.61 to 14.b'7.

j) The conclusion in h) is further bolstered by the comparatively meagre amount that Bannersbroker actually spent on advertising compared to the millions of dollars it took in from investors wlio believed they were purchasing such advertising. Although Bannersbroker was taking in upwards of two million dollars a month as eaxly as 2012, the total paid for actual advertising to Clicksor was less than $200,000. A trier of fact could conclude that most of the balance was used to pay salaries, pacify alder investors with (irregular) real money account withdrawals (in addition to generous "virtual" profits) and line the pockets of those, like Smith and Dixit, who controlled the real money: paras. 14.77 and 19.1.

k} The pyramid-style imbalance between Bannersbroker's revenue flow as compared to its virtual commitments to investors {as shown on account statements) was glimpsed in or around March 2012 when the programmer Snyder calculated what appeared to be a $27 million discrepancy between the number of advertising panels paid for and the value of panels distributed virtually to investors: para. 14.79; and

1) Bannersbroker had an overly elaborate ring of associated corporations (alI controlled by the respondents and at some point perhaps by Josun), an anonymous ownership structure located in Belize, and foreign (including Swiss, Belize and St. Lucia) bank accounts which attributes were consistent with efforts to obscure responsibility for criminal activities and hide proceeds of crime: para. 13.5, 14.52, 16.33 to 16.36, 41:.1.x, 45.1 to 45.11.

(bolding and highlighting added by littleroundman)

Whip
10-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Ive come across so many posts from BB people who lost $ saying:

"I joined and told my _____ about it...they laughed at me and said it was a scam. I should have listened."

As an aside:
Despite NO prior internet presence before BB . Chris Smith really was named Chris Smith and one of the leaders not an actor/alias, etc.
He seemed like such a dipstick,it was hard to see him running a hot dog cart, much less a huge ponzi.

Someone had uncovered it was a photo from stockphoto or the like that one could purchase

littleroundman
10-04-2014, 11:47 AM
The one, the only, the original:

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/5827/rwSlAZ.jpg

CHRIS SMITH, Financial genius

Whip
10-04-2014, 12:10 PM
offence or Matter Under Investigation

56. The suspects will or could soon be charged with the following offences:

• Running a pyramid scheme, contrary to s.206(1)(e} of the Criminal Code;

• Fraud over $5,000.00, contrary to s.380{1} of the Criminal Code•,

• Possession of property obtained by crime, contrazy to s.354(1) of the Criminal Code;

• Laundering the proceeds of crime, contrary to s.462.31 of the Criminal Code;

and

• Making False and rziisleading representations, contrary to s.52{1} of the Competition Act.

Given dixit's previous conviction, he should be screwed.

Arthur Foxache
10-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Mark Ghobril is on BBPS at this moment saying that he has only ever been in one ponzi scam and that was BB, any proof to the contrary would be welcome.. either to me or posted on BBPS .. thanks..:watching_you:

Brenda
10-04-2014, 01:43 PM

And Stern telling the police that all his replies to Finch Sells were written by Dixit!

Remember Stern's promise that he would not take a salary until affiliates were paid lol, Dixit wrote that, no wonder he left (!)

Hooker ' world renowned speaker' asked no questions, took the dirty money and ran. A two bit peddler of schemes like GWT, Numis, Herbalife, fake jewellery, worthless coins and a pill for whatever ails you. He seems to just have been given a passing mention in the court documents. The big 'speaker' never spoke to anyone, blew any whistles. Just as culpable as the rest of them.

These court documents are only confirming what we knew. Due diligence is not a option for the elite, it's there for anyone to find. Every scammer who pushed BB should be held culpable. Ignorance or pretense of ignorance is not a defense. Any individual who took one red cent from another in the name of BB should be held accountable.

I feel that this is the start of some great days to come!

Brenda
10-04-2014, 01:52 PM

didn't he just remarry? whoops !

Whip
10-04-2014, 02:12 PM
didn't he just remarry? whoops !

yeah.......someone will be homeless. unless implicated too of course

EagleOne
10-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Mark Ghobril is on BBPS at this moment saying that he has only ever been in one ponzi scam and that was BB, any proof to the contrary would be welcome.. either to me or posted on BBPS .. thanks..:watching_you:

He is promoting Numis Network, a MLM coin program. Not sure how real it is, but have a look for yourself.

Whip
10-04-2014, 02:55 PM

Just wanted to post this for reference:

Brenda
10-04-2014, 02:56 PM
He is promoting Numis Network, a MLM coin program. Not sure how real it is, but have a look for yourself.

Hooker was involved in it, Raza Aziz, a Canadian promoter of BB in 2012 was also involved with Numis. There was a very tearful goodbye from Aziz when he was leaving Numis on youtube. Same old same old, around they go! Another self professed motivational speaking, facebook full of those 10 a penny quotes........oh and sunsets and trees and calm water. Clearly there is a market for other people quoting other people

SpiderBear
10-04-2014, 09:53 PM
I think after the release of this doco, the people in BB la la land, are realising that they have been conned and scammed and lied to from day one. They should jail Chris Smith and the others.

EagleOne
10-05-2014, 01:14 AM
If my memory serves me correctly, Mark G was also involved in iMarketsLive along with many of the other major players in BB.

SpiderBear
10-05-2014, 03:02 AM
lol, if you go to Mark's website, you will see he is flogging another programme now.

Alphay International with Mark Ghobril | Top Global Home Based Business (http://www.markghobril.com/)

D. I. S. Gruntled
10-05-2014, 05:34 AM
I think after the release of this doco, the people in BB la la land, are realising that they have been conned and scammed and lied to from day one.

That may be the case, but someone out there in Facebook land is still trying to deny them the truth. They are still deleting and blocking negative postings. Many of the sheeple still don't know what is going on and still think that BB will return bigger and better than before.

I don't quite get what these FB admins have to gain by continuing to censor the truth. They must surely know the truth themselves, and what they are doing has now changed from blind optimism to involvement in the criminal activities. Whoever they are, they are leaving themselves wide open to prosecution by implication.

littleroundman
10-05-2014, 06:06 AM
lol, if you go to Mark's website, you will see he is flogging another programme now.

Alphay International with Mark Ghobril | Top Global Home Based Business (http://www.markghobril.com/)

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/9407/6kECkG.jpg

Mark Ghobril, officially now a serial ponzi pimp

Mundorf
10-05-2014, 06:16 AM
That may be the case, but someone out there in Facebook land is still trying to deny them the truth. They are still deleting and blocking negative postings. Many of the sheeple still don't know what is going on and still think that BB will return bigger and better than before.

I don't quite get what these FB admins have to gain by continuing to censor the truth. They must surely know the truth themselves, and what they are doing has now changed from blind optimism to involvement in the criminal activities. Whoever they are, they are leaving themselves wide open to prosecution by implication.

That's why I just sent a mail to liquidators informing them about this fact...let's see what happens !

littleroundman
10-05-2014, 06:38 AM
I don't quite get what these FB admins have to gain by continuing to censor the truth.

You're forgetting the #1 rule of HYIP ponzi pimps:

NEVER, EVER, EVER admit to members it was a scam all along, it has now collapsed as predicted and thefraudsters behind it have disappeared with the money.

Any remaining Banners Broker members have self qualified themselves as potential victims for whatever new HYIP the Banners Broker Facebook admins are pimping.

Every one of the members who discovers they have been lied to since day #1 and the naysayers were right all along is one less referral commission for somebody.

JackTolerance
10-05-2014, 08:38 AM
[QUOTE=ribshaw;76966]Meanwhile over at Sills Lose Your Ship someone has jokes for Al. Not sure if that's one of you but it made me laugh.:RpS_thumbsup:

Wasn't me I'm sorry to say :RpS_thumbup:

But big up to "Steve's" everywhere :peace:

JackTolerance
10-05-2014, 08:45 AM

Tara x

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER 'JAIL'-Y TIME!!

And once again, Tara THANK YOU as well as everyone on here and on the BBPS Facebook page for certainly helping me and my family with all your pertinent information, friendly advice and support and just for generally being all round good eggs. Oh and of course, for helping us jam a well deserved thumb in the eye of Chris Smith and his foul cohorts and getting our money back :RpS_thumbup:

Bless this forum and all who dwell/visit it (except for the scammers)

Brenda
10-05-2014, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=ribshaw;76966]Meanwhile over at Sills Lose Your Ship someone has jokes for Al. Not sure if that's one of you but it made me laugh.:RpS_thumbsup:

I particularly like the post from Samo Lim, made my day :)

HARRISON
10-05-2014, 09:59 AM

Even funnier is that this says APRIL? Has he not visited his business page since then lol:scared_1:

AshKen1
10-05-2014, 11:20 AM
I am hoping that people who were here 2-3 years ago digging into this pile of cr*p manage to hear the news about BB.

HARRISON
10-05-2014, 01:47 PM
This is an apology Iain Sherriff style (just posted on BBPS). 8451

Whip
10-05-2014, 01:51 PM
Pretty hollow considering he was given relevant information years ago as well as came here trying to justify his criminal activity. Authorities aren't that stupid that they'll take the faux apology at anything more than another lie to cover his tracks.

Jerrygo
10-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Trying to cover his backside. It is too late for that Sherriff. You were the BB Stasi goon. Threatening and banning any affiliate who dared to question the scam.
You were the BB frontman deleting any evidence put on the Talkingbb forum, and fb page. Then getting the questioners banned and their money stolen.
You were the Thug who came on this forum, in many guises, trying to defend the obvious ponzi,and were laughed out of it.
And you are the thief who has made a profit from money stolen from others. Stolen with your conivance and help. You were part of the conspiracy.
But now you protest your innocence? :duh:
Will you make amends and refund all you have gotten from this evil scam?
Will you hell. You will be off to your next big sure thing, with all the rest of your criminal mates.

HARRISON
10-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Meanwhile the OTHER TalkingBB admin is bunkered down in a cabin, in the middle of nowhere, writing a book? With NO internet access apparently. (So how did he post a selfie on his FB page?) completely oblivious to all the s**t hitting the fan :shocked:

Whip
10-05-2014, 03:24 PM
meanwhile he's only hiding in his parent's garage hoping the authorities don't uncover his involvement. good luck with that.

Della Cate
10-05-2014, 04:21 PM
Is Iain Sherriff for real? In his "apology" he says the following:-
Who is he on about? Who has issued death threats, called for guns to be used and impersonated deceased people? I'm not aware of anyone having done these things. Certainly not on any sites I have visited over the last two years. If he is now trying to make out that people who fought against BB have in some way aided it, well, I think he has lost the plot!

Della Cate
10-05-2014, 05:00 PM
I just hope that the law now catches up with the repulsive Stepsys. He cannot say he didn't know, when he has this picture on his Bannersbroker Group FB page, and boasts of making a million with them......

Then, of course, there's this classic photo....no doubt he will say he never knew Chris Smith. Ah, Simon, you may haver removed some photos like these, but unfortunately, some people have screenshots.....

Jerrygo
10-05-2014, 05:11 PM

Who is he on about? Who has issued death threats, called for guns to be used and impersonated deceased people? I'm not aware of anyone having done these things. Certainly not on any sites I have visited over the last two years. If he is now trying to make out that people who fought against BB have in some way aided it, well, I think he has lost the plot!

Again trying to cover himself, It won't work Sherriff.
Well Della, the only thing I remember in that line, was one person saying that if someone shot Smith, then the papers would take notice.
But that was one of BB's own guys. Waverider aka1 aka2 etc. He posted under a number of names here. Telling us how wonderful and life changing BB was.
And Maxwell, who used to say some nasty things. But he was uncovered as a BB plant, and banned from our forum. After people who he had demanded pm info to him, had their accounts stolen and closed..

The real threats I remember were to Phil Hendy and Jason. In the case of Jason even late night threatening phone calls. (Happily recorded).
Phils identity was taken to post falsely on other forums. And horrible slanders were posted about him. All this exposed in the press.
And of course threats by Sherriff himself, to ban people and steal their money.
Threats which he carried out with glee. No doubt hoping for more payouts for his Zeal.

Sherriff really is a nasty piece of work.

JackTolerance
10-05-2014, 06:54 PM
[QUOTE=stevethomas;77045]

Even funnier is that this says APRIL? Has he not visited his business page since then lol:scared_1:

Gahahahahahaha >_<

JackTolerance
10-05-2014, 07:01 PM
I just hope that the law now catches up with the repulsive Stepsys. He cannot say he didn't know, when he has this picture on his Bannersbroker Group FB page, and boasts of making a million with them......

Then, of course, there's this classic photo....no doubt he will say he never knew Chris Smith. Ah, Simon, you may haver removed some photos like these, but unfortunately, some people have screenshots.....

There you go, Della; something I came across a while back (I sampled a bit for that "The Party's Over" video) and thought I'd upload - I particularly like 30:00 - 33:00 in this:

Zippyshare.com - Kris_Darty_and_Simon_Stepsys_on_Becoming_a_Banners _Broker.mp4 (http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/88344531/file.html)

Whip
10-05-2014, 07:04 PM

no one. it's all a lie like everything else he says.

littleroundman
10-05-2014, 07:34 PM
no one. it's all a lie like everything else he says.

I don't think anyone expects either Sherriff or Waters to stand up and apologize unreservedly and admit they were wrong, it's not allowable in the Ponzi Pimps Code of Behaviour.

Likewise, I don't think anyone believes for a second any of Sherriffs' bleatings about death threats.

On the other hand, it's 2014.

Victims are less likely to simply walk away and simply forget they have been deliberately ripped off, ESPECIALLY not some of the criminal types who make up a percentage of the HYIP ponzi industry.

I wouldn't mind betting there is a lot of "looking over your shoulder" going on at the minute by some of the more prominent Banners Broker pimps

Mundorf
10-06-2014, 02:56 AM
The only reason why one Iain Sherriff would apologize are not ,of course,the victims...he doesn't care at all how they feel but what does he care is his own ass...he is just trying to show himself as a victim with the hope he will avoid to be a part of investigation - all what he does and will do can be named MANOEUVRE - simple as that

Della Cate
10-06-2014, 03:15 AM
Victims are less likely to simply walk away and simply forget they have been deliberately ripped off, ESPECIALLY not some of the criminal types who make up a percentage of the HYIP ponzi industry.

I wouldn't mind betting there is a lot of "looking over your shoulder" going on at the minute by some of the more prominent Banners Broker pimps

I hope there is!

I hope those people who promoted this thing, uploaded vidoes praising it, held meetings, spoke about it to people they knew (and those they didn't), ran websites and generally did ALL THEY COULD to recruit people; don't walk away scot free.

As far as I understand it, ignorance is not a defence. We are already starting to see the past being rewritten; references to BB being removed from Linkedin profiles and FB pages, photos and videos deleted, and cried of "We were lied to, we are victims too!" are starting to be heard from some of the very people who pushed this whole scheme from the moment they joined. Joined, and in many cases, ran off to other things (in some cases well over a year ago), presumably when they had milked it for all it was worth. Or when it became obvious to them, with all their, ahem, experience, that it wasn't going to run on for too much longer.

But they didn't share this knowledge with the vast majority of people they lured into this scam, did they? Noooo, in some cases, they carried on defending it and backing it up, telling people not to worry, that it would all come good, posting supporting messages on Fb and other places, calling those who questioned it "trolls" and "haters" and "ignorant" and even "scammers who want to lure you to their site to make money"! Once questions were raised about BB - and good, solid questions, asking for evidence, asking for technical details of what BB said it was - why didn't these promoters stop and ask themselves if there was reason to doubt? They don't seem to have hesitated, do they? They carried right on with their promotion of a venture about which there had to be serious doubts.

Chris Smith was right about one thing though. That e-wallet - he guessed that people would be reluctant to ask to draw out money as long as they could see the numbers in their "e-wallet" getting bigger. (I think ti even says this in the court docs we have now seen.) I personally know of someone who refused to draw out for that very reason (and this was back in the day when people could get money out, before all payments stopped altogether) - because he saw the numbers growing and he was mesmerised by that. Plus, BB apparently told people not to draw out for at least a year while they were "buiilding their business".

I hope that any legal body would ask questions like: Was there evidence that Banner Broker was a scam early on? Should anyone recuriting into it have been aware of this evidence? Did they have reasonable opportunity to see it and was it drawn to their attention? If so, what did they do about it? Did they cease their activity or did they continue, in the knowledge that their were at the very least geuine and well founded doubts about the scheme? Isn't it the case that before you involve someone else, you should carry out all due diligence to ensure the scheme is genuine?

If that does happen, well, a lot of people will be in a lot of trouble. I'd like justice to reach out not only to Smith and Dixit but to others (and we all know who!) in the rest of the world who carried on defending and promoting and recruiting to Banners Broker in the face of all evidence that was shown to them.

Arthur Foxache
10-06-2014, 03:45 AM
Iain, you sound exactly like a heroin addict caught with 100 grams off Heroin stuffed up his Bum, NOoo not me officer, I did not know it was there.. and there is a direct psychological between your mind sets..:loser:

Joe_Shmoe
10-06-2014, 04:45 AM
As far as I understand it, ignorance is not a defence.

Especially willful ignorance.:judge:

Ken Roklin
10-06-2014, 08:12 AM
I hope there is!

I hope those people who promoted this thing, uploaded vidoes praising it, held meetings, spoke about it to people they knew (and those they didn't), ran websites and generally did ALL THEY COULD to recruit people; don't walk away scot free.

If that does happen, well, a lot of people will be in a lot of trouble. I'd like justice to reach out not only to Smith and Dixit but to others (and we all know who!) in the rest of the world who carried on defending and promoting and recruiting to Banners Broker in the face of all evidence that was shown to them.

Ian Driscoll should be right up there with Chris & Raj. I'll bet he's wishing he hadn't sued BBI. He might have shot himself in the foot with his lawsuit and greed.

Joe_Shmoe
10-06-2014, 08:50 AM
Ian Driscoll should be right up there with Chris & Raj. I'll bet he's wishing he hadn't sued BBI. He might have shot himself in the foot with his lawsuit and greed.

Agreed he was the TOP UK guy at one point. He suckered many victims into Banners Broker. No Doubt another willfully ignorant buffoon.

Ian Driscoll uk flexkom network marketing expert (http://www.idriscoll.co.uk/)

Dreamstealer
10-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Glad to see that the authorities are acting. Well done Canada. Keep on listing all of the evil pond life on here. Any victims reading this need to do the following:-
1. go for chargeback
2. Contact the liquidators
3. Report the ass off of your upline.
4. Consider suing your upline
5. Be careful in future- and.....
6. Most importantly- don't let these evil gobsh**es ruin your life.

Della Cate
10-06-2014, 01:29 PM
Anyone remember this? Still available for watching on YouTube!

Banners Broker Success Story Ian Waterfield - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHBusJUS1xo)

Featuring Mark Stokes and Ian Waterfield - the latter sometimes referred to as "The Grandfather of Banners Broker in the UK". I've heard he was a BIG promoter of it a couple of years ago.

Anyone know what has happened to them? Stokes has moved on to other, er, ventures, but what about the other chap?

EagleOne
10-06-2014, 03:03 PM
It is great to see the Canadians finally taking action, but BB was reported to them back in August of 2012 with documentation showing this was a Ponzi. They were also warned that it was growing quickly. BB was also reported to the UK authorities in mid-2013 by a multitude of sources, many who post here. The point being these investigations take time, and there are far more serious issues that law enforcement has to devote their resources. Add in that the law enforcement agencies are stretched thin on resources and people, and you understand why this is just now happening; but it is happening.

I am just not convinced that the authorities are going to go after the major promoters in BB, unless they were "insiders" in BB. TelexFree is the first Ponzi that a few of the major promoters have had civil action taken against them. Hopefully the same will happen here, just not expecting it but will be happy to be proven wrong.

Beacon
10-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Kinda baffled. The great Terry Stern has washed his linkedin of all banners broker and stellar point:

On March 6, 2014 it said this:

(Mined from Beacon quote http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-shills-where-they-now-2922/index3.html#post67601)

I assume Stern got this gig through Hooker who has also washed his Stellar Point and Banners Broker connections from
http://www.strategyindia.com/team.html

Whip
10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
like roaches running back under the kitchen cabinets

SpiderBear
10-06-2014, 04:31 PM
Apart from the BB fraud, how many people lost money from credit card fraud from dealing with BB.
A friend of mine is used to buying stuff over the internet, and has never has had his credit card used by anyone else.
He got two new credit cards just to use to upload money to BB using Payza, Solid Trust Pay, and Allied Wallet.
His card details were stolen somehow and used to buy phone cards. They buy phone cards until there is no more money on the credit card. He got the money back from the credit card companies.
But only the credit cards used for BB were used for this credit card fraud.
The other credit and debit cards he uses were not affected, as he didn't use them for BB.
He read on the talkingbb forum that other people had their credit and debit cards used to buy phone cards and other stuff too.
They were not able to find out if the leak of credit card info was from Payza, stp, allied wallet or BB.
So if you have used a credit or debit card to load money into BB, then it is better to change your card and get a new one.

Beacon
10-06-2014, 04:47 PM

Linkedin land is similar. I informed a board member of Linkedin about BB a good 18 months ago and there was nothing done about their BB groups who deleted any critical messages and banned people who asked questions.

Whip
10-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Apart from the BB fraud, how many people lost money from credit card fraud from dealing with BB.
A friend of mine is used to buying stuff over the internet, and has never has had his credit card used by anyone else.
He got two new credit cards just to use to upload money to BB using Payza, Solid Trust Pay, and Allied Wallet.
His card details were stolen somehow and used to buy phone cards. They buy phone cards until there is no more money on the credit card. He got the money back from the credit card companies.
The other credit and debit cards he uses were not affected, as he didn't use them for BB.
He read on the talkingbb forum that other people had their credit and debit cards used to buy phone cards and other stuff too.
They were not able to find out if the leak of credit card info was from Payza, stp, allied wallet or BB.
So if you have used a credit or debit card to load money into BB, then it is better to change your card and get a new one.

That's only the tip of the iceberg with all the personal info people gave them.

Della Cate
10-07-2014, 03:09 AM
That's only the tip of the iceberg with all the personal info people gave them.

Including passport details, photographs, signatures, dates of birth, addresses, credit and debit cards numbers, driving licence details.....If you were an identity thief, you could do a lot with all that!

Char
10-07-2014, 06:42 AM
Including passport details, photographs, signatures, dates of birth, addresses, credit and debit cards numbers, driving licence details.....If you were an identity thief, you could do a lot with all that!

Since Chris Smith has been a fraudster, liar, and con man from DAY ONE, the only logical conclusion is that he has profited off this personal info as well.

Ken Roklin
10-07-2014, 08:34 AM
I assume Stern got this gig through Hooker who has also washed his Stellar Point and Banners Broker connections from
http://www.strategyindia.com/team.html

The above company/website, Strategy India has a page called "Scam Alert", but one of the bigger scams in the last couple of years, Banners Broker, isn't on that list.

Beacon
10-07-2014, 09:11 AM
Getting a handle on the scale of this scam.
In addition to the 2?M and 4?M in buildings Carlow court and the other toronto property
from Page 146
Paragraph 40 on
STP 26.038M
Payza - 15.479MUSD
BEANSTREAM/stellar Point - 10.973M
Then theres the 6M "rainy day money" in the Isle of Man Account

Thats 67 Million dollars as a ballpark figure!
Anyone care to correct me?

SpiderBear
10-07-2014, 03:50 PM
In addition to the 2?M and 4?M in buildings Carlow court and the other toronto property
from Page 146
Paragraph 40 on
STP 26.038M
Payza - 15.479MUSD

But how much went thru Allied Wallet? 50 to 100 million dollars maybe?

JackTolerance
10-08-2014, 09:44 AM

That's interesting, because I joined BB in Jan 2013 and left around Jan/Feb this year and in that time, my bank card details were hacked twice. I think the second time was because of being in Penny Scamtrix and the whole massive hacking of people's credit and bank card details debacle that happened earlier this year. The first time I got hacked, I got a phone call from my bank, Lloyds (who I rate I have to say), who told me someone possibly in Poland tried to spend some £150 approx. Part of it on phonecards.

And when you consider how big BB was in Poland.......well, maybe that's just a co-inkydink

littleroundman
10-08-2014, 10:13 AM

It's not scaremongering to say that Banners Broker members should be very, very concerned with the possibility their information is already in the hands of criminal gangs.

It is not at all unusual for members of "next-big-thing" HYIP ponzi frauds to discover their identities have been stolen and / or bank accounts accessed.

HYIP ponzi fraud membership lists are worth big money to the criminal underworld and the chances of them being "secure" are next to none.

Banners Broker members would be well advised to keep a very close eye on their bank accounts and credit cards over the next few months and be alert to the possibility their identities have been stolen and ESPECIALLY wary of strangers trying to obtain personal details which could be used to complete the information the criminals already have obtained via the membership lists.

EagleOne
10-08-2014, 11:50 AM
If I'm not mistaken, BB had the right to do anything they wanted with the membership database. I think this was stated in their TOS that the members agreed to by joining. I haven't the time to go back into this thread, but I am sure it was mentioned here. Of course we all know that very few, if any, bothered reading the TOS completely.

Whip
10-08-2014, 11:56 AM
and they would have done anything they wanted with it anyway.

Arthur Foxache
10-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Yes it was in the T/C's... on a lighter note does anyone know if the Canadian courts have live video streaming of trials...(cos if they do its popcorn times)..:RpS_wink:

NikSam
10-08-2014, 02:59 PM
Yes it was in the T/C's... on a lighter note does anyone know if the Canadian courts have live video streaming of trials...(cos if they do its popcorn times)..:RpS_wink:

They do not even have something like Pacer or public disclosure of proceedings.
Only by written request.
And you want them to stream it live :)

Della Cate
10-08-2014, 04:21 PM
But wait! What's this I saw over on the BB FB page?
Good news? Whatever can she mean?

D. I. S. Gruntled
10-09-2014, 10:13 AM
I think it's a progression. Based on the sequence of events so far then taken in reverse:

A closed website is better that a website with a certificate error.
A working website that allows people to make payments to criminals is better than a closed website.
A business that pays stolen money out to a very few people is better than a business that makes no payments at all.

JackTolerance
10-09-2014, 01:04 PM

She was another one I sent a private message to with links warning about BB and the report in The Irish Examiner about the Canadian courts being on their asses. And just like 98% of the people I contacted, she clearly ignored all of that and instead chose to believe whatever the likes of the BB Facebook admin and Ian Sherriff spewed forth.

Sad.

Beacon
10-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Ironically given the date over on FB our BBPS compatriot is reporting

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Banners-Broker-Ponzi-Scam/398614356881465

On October 14th Simon Stepsys will face Court.
I was wondering what Demian was doing.
And on October 15th, BB will face a motion at the Canadian Courts!

Beacon
10-09-2014, 02:17 PM
Ironically given the date over on FB our BBPS compatriot is reporting

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Banners-Broker-Ponzi-Scam/398614356881465

On October 14th Simon Stepsys will face Court.
I was wondering what Demian was doing.
And on October 15th, BB will face a motion at the Canadian Courts!

HARRISON
10-09-2014, 03:39 PM
Iain Sherriff is over at Banners Broker Ponzi Scam page if you want to join in!

Whip
10-09-2014, 05:56 PM

funny watching lying scumbags squirm.

littleroundman
10-10-2014, 03:11 AM

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/4161/X6BAHw.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img743/3687/mXvjcZ.jpg

Run, Forrest Iain run

littleroundman
10-10-2014, 03:21 AM
Think we are joking ???

It's started already:

http://imageshack.com/a/img674/3553/h309Ap.jpg

Banners Broker Ponzi Scam community (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Banners-Broker-Ponzi-Scam/398614356881465) on Facebook

Look out particularly for small unusual or unexplained charges on your credit or debit card

After the closure by the SEC of AdSurf Daily, scammers made hundreds of small $38 charges against victims' accounts, so they could be easily overlooked.

Banners broker will probably be worse, since members gave BB permission to sell their private information

Della Cate
10-10-2014, 03:30 AM
Unfortunately, Iain, not everyone CAN see Talking BB.

Not everyone has access to it, and some people who used to have access now don't, because they were banned from it for asking difficult questions or "being negative".

Over on the BB FB page, there are comments from people who clearly don't (or didn't at the time they wrote) have a clue about the current state of BB. Some were clearly hoping that BB would come back. Any comments which were critical of BB in any way have been swiftly edited out. Someone must be monitoring the page and removing these comments. In the light of the liquidation of BB and pending criminal investigations, is this a wise thing to do? If whoever administrates that page does not want information about the court hearings and the court documents to get out, then why doesn't he/she just take the page down altogether? Why keep it there, when the BB site has been inaccessible for more than 40 days?

Some of the most fervent supporters of BB on the FB page now seem to have gone quiet. I hope that they were able to find the information they needed, and that they HAVE come to a conclusion about it. The only trouble is, I fear that some people will say that "no-one has been fund guilty yet, so there's still hope". That's partly true. Allegations have not yet been tested in a court of law. However, I do not think that there is any hope for BB. There is serious and damning evidence about what went on out there. The genie is out of the bottle and cannot be put back. I do not think for one minute BB will reappear. I think that's it. The responsible thing to do would be to actively discourage people from thinking that somehow, someday, BB will reappear and they will all get paid. The receivers are in, for goodness sake!

It's over. And no-one should be even slightly encouraged to think that it will ever come back.

Ken Roklin
10-10-2014, 08:26 AM
It's not scaremongering to say that Banners Broker members should be very, very concerned with the possibility their information is already in the hands of criminal gangs.

It is not at all unusual for members of "next-big-thing" HYIP ponzi frauds to discover their identities have been stolen and / or bank accounts accessed.

HYIP ponzi fraud membership lists are worth big money to the criminal underworld and the chances of them being "secure" are next to none.

Banners Broker members would be well advised to keep a very close eye on their bank accounts and credit cards over the next few months and be alert to the possibility their identities have been stolen and ESPECIALLY wary of strangers trying to obtain personal details which could be used to complete the information the criminals already have obtained via the membership lists.

I'm not so sure that the personal information was stolen. It's more likely that Chris sold that information since the affiliates gave him carte blanche to do whatever he wants with that info when they agreed to BBI's terms and conditions.

ribshaw
10-10-2014, 09:39 AM
I'm not so sure that the personal information was stolen. It's more likely that Chris sold that information since the affiliates gave him carte blanche to do whatever he wants with that info when they agreed to BBI's terms and conditions.

I have posted before so I won't go to far in but this should be a wake up call for everyone to lock their credit down and to check their credit reports for mischief. Someone just hacked Dairy Queen for records on the three people that paid for their blizzards on installment. When crap like that is happening no one is immune.

littleroundman
10-10-2014, 10:21 AM

I didn't say the personal information was stolen.

In fact, in post #16460 I pointed out: "Banners broker will probably be worse, (than AdSurf Daily) since members gave BB permission to sell their private information"

The information itself is harmless, until someone uses it to steal identities and / or access bank and credit card accounts.

Identity theft can cost the victims millions of dollars, cause irreparable damage to current and future credit ratings and take years to rectify

Della Cate
10-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Wonder how long this will remains on Little Jamie's Facebook page? He's another one rewriting history and airburshing out his association with BB....

SpiderBear
10-11-2014, 04:09 AM
Wonder how long this will remains on Little Jamie's Facebook page? He's another one rewriting history and airburshing out his association with BB....

Grab Ann Hardman's comment on Jamie's post, before it is deleted.

Joe_Shmoe
10-11-2014, 04:21 AM
Link please. :RpS_smile:

D. I. S. Gruntled
10-11-2014, 04:28 AM
Grab Ann Hardman's comment on Jamie's post, before it is deleted.

Hahaha, that's priceless. Ann is the definition of hopeless optimism. Yes Ann, Smith and Dixit haven't been proven guilty yet, but have you actually read the evidence? Why do you still want to believe that Chris Smith is a good guy? He's obviously guilty as sin. It's only a matter of time

Pass the black cap.

Mundorf
10-11-2014, 06:44 AM
Ann still believes in Chris from pure defiance.It seems as this woman really enjoys being ignorant and extremely defiant.Behind all off her optimism, what we have is a person full of hate and with impulsive reactions.No meter how you approach her or the way you start to give your critical view on BB,you will be declared as a very rude person and totally ignored.This is definitely the person I would never ever ask for any suggestion or help as she is constantly dieing for a violent attack on everything and everyone who has anything against on anything she says or does .The woman is more pathological case then her questionable involvement in the scam till the very last end.

AshKen1
10-11-2014, 07:44 AM

A general point here folks.

So.... people "signed up" to BB terms & conditions?

I'm struggling with that. From the off, this was a criminal ponzi scheme, surely the T & C set out were invalid as the "contract" was null and void from the start?? If so, does that make it "theft" of IDs?

Any legal brains around that could clarify this point?

Ken Roklin
10-11-2014, 08:35 AM

I'm struggling with that. From the off, this was a criminal ponzi scheme, surely the T & C set out were invalid as the "contract" was null and void from the start?? If so, does that make it "theft" of IDs?

When you go through their Terms and Conditions you can easily identify many terms that legally are unenforceable and/or not even legal in most countries. They do this to scare members and keep them under control, limiting them to what they can say or write. Companies, like BBI, would never go to court to enforce any of their terms as that would expose them as the fraudulent companies that they are.

littleroundman
10-11-2014, 09:45 AM

* There is no valid "contract" when Banners Broker was and is a fraud.

* Within most countries, people cannot sign away their rights or be induced to sign away their rights.

* The point about mentioning Smith giving away or selling the membership lists isn't to do with the legality or otherwise, it is merely to point out it (almost certainly) has happened and members need to now protect themselves.

In previous similar cases, cheerleaders and pimps attempted to confuse members by claiming they (the members) had agreed to allow their information to be used in any way the fraudsters saw fit, so they had no grounds for complaint.

Which is absolute B/S of course, but it doesn't solve the problem, which is, Banners Broker members are at extreme risk of falling victim to a fraud on top of a fraud.

Make no mistake, despite the fact Smiffy and Co appear to be bumbling fools, Banners Broker is a multi million dollar fraud involving criminals and criminal gangs whose only goal is to extract the maximum amount they can from its' victims and for whom identity fraud is just one of many ways they accomplish their goal.

Della Cate
10-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Now here's something interesting over on the Banners Broker Support Forum FB page:-

www.facebook.com/groups/102226373288178/

Suddenly, people are posting the truth - well done John Scott, Joe Mac, Suzanne Hughes and Ria Taverne, who have all replied to the posting from Little Jamie at the end of September. And so far, not been removed!

littleroundman
10-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Now here's something interesting over on the Banners Broker Support Forum FB page:-

www.facebook.com/groups/102226373288178/ (http://www.facebook.com/groups/102226373288178/)

Suddenly, people are posting the truth - well done John Scott, Joe Mac, Suzanne Hughes and Ria Taverne, who have all replied to the posting from Little Jamie at the end of September. And so far, not been removed!

http://imageshack.com/a/img909/1241/PkIX1o.jpg

ribshaw
10-11-2014, 09:07 PM

www.facebook.com/groups/102226373288178/

They better be careful they don't get their BB Mobile accounts shut down with all this sass talking.

littleroundman
10-11-2014, 09:27 PM
get their BB Mobile accounts shut down with all this sass talking.

If they are lucky

HARRISON
10-11-2014, 09:32 PM
....and she knows this how exactly?

ribshaw
10-11-2014, 09:39 PM
....and she knows this how exactly?

They probably pm each over on cougarlife, that cabin looked like Jamie was expecting company.:RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub:

Speaking of, now that you blew BB sky high, don't forget to email ole jack on our next caper.:RpS_wink:

alexproskurin
10-11-2014, 11:27 PM
They probably pm each over on cougarlife, that cabin looked like Jamie was expecting company.:RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub:Jamie Waters
May 30

Speaking of, now that you blew BB sky high, don't forget to email ole jack on our next caper.:RpS_wink:
Al Proskurin This Lowlife is a Con artist Keep away from all His Business dealings.He has ripped off Hundreds of people in Banners Broker.Just check RealScam Banners Broker!
Like · Reply · about a minute ago

littleroundman
10-11-2014, 11:37 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img540/7118/dFzSRJ.jpg

Banners Broker Ponzi Scam (https://www.facebook.com/398614356881465/photos/a.398631900213044.92000.398614356881465/730341603708737/?type=1&theater) page on Facebook

littleroundman
10-11-2014, 11:54 PM
Maybe it's just me being biased, but I somehow get the impression Iain Sherriff might be forced to withdraw his nomination for the "Most Trustworthy HYIP Ponzi Pimp 2014" award

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/7898/AS8NAP.jpg

Banners Broker Ponzi Scam (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Banners-Broker-Ponzi-Scam/398614356881465?fref=ts) Facebook page

alexproskurin
10-13-2014, 01:34 AM
Maybe it's just me being biased, but I somehow get the impression Iain Sherriff might be forced to withdraw his nomination for the "Most Trustworthy HYIP Ponzi Pimp 2014" award

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/7898/AS8NAP.jpg

Banners Broker Ponzi Scam (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Banners-Broker-Ponzi-Scam/398614356881465?fref=ts) Facebook page Isn't all of this, what the so called "trolls" been telling us all along ??

It is and it looks to me as if their perception of BB was correct.From TBB Iain Sherrif
Even knowing that they STILL can't accept that part they have played in giving BB a perfect smoke screen to use and in polarising our opinion of them so much that it colours everything they say.
I'm presently being flamed for not posting the links to the Docs on the BB FF page (the page that they say has all links removed if they are posted!). When I point out that all the Docs are on talkingbb.com (no forum access needed) the comeback is that I'm lying and that I'm scared to post them on FB.........so do they actually want people to see the links or is it still just a game to try and make people look bad. God knows how they will fill their time when the court actions are over...............

Re: Site Temporarily Closed
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2014, 11:59:09 AM »

Trolls, what next? They'll think of something but will they change their approach. After all gloating over BBIL etc will be consumed by the need for any other self-motivated credibillity. As people say..."Next!"

littleroundman
10-13-2014, 02:31 AM
I've said it before (probably ad nauseam according to my many critics) but it bears repeating.

We are talking about two separate and distinct classes of HYIP ponzi pimp and/or player here

1) Those for whom Banners Broker is their first experience and who are determined to keep "thinking positive" no matter what

and

2) Those for whom pimping HYIP ponzis is a way of life and Banners Broker is but one of many.

Serial ponzi pimps of type #2 have their future victims and the future of the HYIP ponzi fraud "industry" in mind when they desperately try to prevent too many BB members seeing the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth ESPECIALLY incriminating documents, the truth of which cannot be ignored.

Have a look. The serial HYIP ponzi pimps of the Septic Simon Stepsys / Iain Sherriff ilk have, in reality, long since moved on from Banners Broker.

What they are doing now is trying to convince the remaining BB victims that the HYIP ponzi industry is safe and that the demise of Banners Broker was too do with poor management or malicious trolls or vindictive former members or, whatever, whatever, whatever.

Happens every time, and, if they only manage to retain 10% or 20% of Banners Broker members, they have a ready market of thousands of victims for whichever "next-big-thing" they choose to pimp.

Della Cate
10-13-2014, 10:07 AM
Articles in the Irish Examiner (credit to the Banners Broker Ponzi Scam FB page - thank you Dave Walker)

Banners Broker&rsquo;s &lsquo;Ponzi&rsquo; accounts frozen | Irish Examiner (http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/banners-brokers-ponzi-accounts-frozen-291034.html)

Deconstructing Banners Broker scheme one brick at a time | Irish Examiner (http://www.irishexaminer.com/analysis/deconstructing-banners-broker-scheme-one-brick-at-a-time-291044.html)

And all credit to the Irish Examiner that has continued (alone of the Irish and UK newspapers as far as I know) pursuing this thing!

Della Cate
10-13-2014, 04:40 PM
You know, I just HAVE to ask......is Annegrete Krings for real? I mean there's hope, there's blind optimism and then there is rank stupidity!

(Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/102226373288178/)

Whip
10-13-2014, 05:26 PM
So how long before we refer to her as Anne-re-grete Kringe?

littleroundman
10-13-2014, 07:50 PM
So how long before we refer to her as Anne-re-grete Kringe?

I don't get the feeling Ms Krings has the intestinal fortitude to publicly admit she was wrong

More likely she'll just fade away into the ether, never to be heard from again.

NikSam
10-13-2014, 11:44 PM
Lets not forget a Belize senator and a lawyer Lisa Shoman (https://www.facebook.com/LisaMShoman/about) .
Who acted as legal council of BB and advised victims to stop demanding their money but file claims in her own court :)

This dishonest conduct might be OK for a lawyer in offshore scamland, but not for a public figure and a lawmaker.

Did liquidators attempted to contact her in any way ?

Mundorf
10-14-2014, 02:42 AM
I don't get the feeling Ms Krings has the intestinal fortitude to publicly admit she was wrong

More likely she'll just fade away into the ether, never to be heard from again.

bingo....she just removed her current page on Facebook...yesterday the page was still there....then I sent her a message saying this time she went to far and that investigators might have interest in her...and voila...this morning the scam-lady "run away"

Della Cate
10-14-2014, 03:57 AM
Aha! The "Banners Broker Independent Support Forum" (admins Annegrete Krings and Debbie Kemp) has changed overnight from an open group to a closed group.

Funny, that.

Couldn't bear people posting that BB was a dead duck, eh, ladies?

Poyol
10-14-2014, 04:15 AM
Glad to see this has all come to a head.

Good to see my name in the court papers too. Like another poster said before me; BB has changed my life - for the better.

Good work, guys and gals!

Della Cate
10-14-2014, 04:18 AM
Lets not forget a Belize senator and a lawyer Lisa Shoman (https://www.facebook.com/LisaMShoman/about) .
Who acted as legal council of BB and advised victims to stop demanding their money but file claims in her own court :)

This dishonest conduct might be OK for a lawyer in offshore scamland, but not for a public figure and a lawmaker.

Did liquidators attempted to contact her in any way ?

That's a very good point; I had forgotten about her. Any info, anyone?

NikSam
10-14-2014, 04:46 AM
Glad to see this has all come to a head.

Good to see my name in the court papers too. Like another poster said before me; BB has changed my life - for the better.

Good work, guys and gals!

You should not be too happy yet.
You might be unfamiliar with canadian legal system, they are lazy and slow as hell and hardly arrest anyone for financial crimes.

Poyol
10-14-2014, 05:35 AM
Anyone got time on their hands to write a logical and factual Wiki Article on Banners Broker?

moonboot
10-14-2014, 07:09 AM
is BB a ponzi? yes or no?

littleroundman
10-14-2014, 07:12 AM
Not any more.

It WAS a ponzi, now it is closed down and the owners are being prosecuted in Canada

laidback
10-14-2014, 07:48 AM
Not any more.

It WAS a ponzi, now it is closed down and the owners are being prosecuted in Canada LOL, that's like saying, "she was a brunette, but she dyed..."!

Ken Roklin
10-14-2014, 08:57 AM
You should not be too happy yet.
You might be unfamiliar with canadian legal system, they are lazy and slow as hell and hardly arrest anyone for financial crimes.

You are right NikSam. In Canada we have no jails, our police investigate people and crime just for the fun of it, and when caught, give them a lollipop and tell them to be good boys and girls from now on. Our lawyers just sit on patios and discuss hockey instead of doing the job the taxpayers pay them. The judges, we don't have any, as who needs them when nobody gets arrested and charged. Everybody in Canada just goes around conning people into scams because of our LAZY and inept legal system knowing they won't get charged with a crime. After all, the Canadian system is based on the UK system and we are just trying to improve on it.

Le Chapeau
10-14-2014, 09:07 AM
from Page 146
Paragraph 40 on
STP 26.038M
Payza - 15.479MUSD

You cannot add the money that came in and the money that came out. That is double counting the figures. For example, the 6m in the Isle of man account most likely was generated from funds that came in via the payza/stp/other mechanisms and lodged there for 'rainy day'.
Just count the money that came in and you have the figure or thereabouts.

littleroundman
10-14-2014, 10:59 AM
Aha! The "Banners Broker Independent Support Forum" (admins Annegrete Krings and Debbie Kemp) has changed overnight from an open group to a closed group.

Open or closed, it must be bloody quiet in there.

It's not like they have a great deal to talk about anymore