PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

littleroundman
10-12-2012, 09:14 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/sell.jpg

Here ya go, desperadoes.

70% off and you're STILL guaranteed to lose.

There's no surer sign a HYIP is on its' last legs.

noname999
10-13-2012, 02:18 AM
Looks like those new roll up rules are not sitting well with the drones.

Mundorf
10-13-2012, 02:29 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/sell.jpg

Here ya go, desperadoes.

70% off and you're STILL guaranteed to lose.

There's no surer sign a HYIP is on its' last legs.

You right...BB inside economy is already collapsed.We can expect all kind of earning restrictions,technical issues and uncouthly postponed withdrawals what will bring even more panic and falling panel prices - bally circle kills almost all ponzies at the end

noname999
10-13-2012, 02:47 AM
I was waiting for leadership to put a spin on the reason for the rule changes(I know Smith says the roll up rules were there since 2010 but lets be honest, thats a lie).
The drones seem to fall into 2 catagories; (1) Too thick to understand the repercussions to the program, or (2) Too afraid to say anything. Why afraid? If they draw attention to the new failings of BB they may be kicked from the program or it may deter new suckers from joining. So reducing their chances of getting their money back(little do they know...that money is NEVER coming back).
Just wondering if there is anyone with access to official forums that can do a quick check for any disquiet. This is the biggest thing to happen to BB in a long time yet there is almost total silence.
Maybe leadership know that this makes it completely obvious that the scam is done. They couldn't be bothered wasting energy trying to defend the undefendable...

noname999
10-13-2012, 02:49 AM
In the meantime, I will continue to compile the list of shills contact details. this will prove invaluable in weeks to come. Disgruntled investors will need to know where to contact these people.
Anyone who has info to add to this list might send me a PM. Any help would be appreciated.

littleroundman
10-13-2012, 02:51 AM
This is the biggest thing to happen to BB in a long time yet there is almost total silence.

Simple reason is, the real HYIP ponzi players are long gone.

Dreamstealer
10-13-2012, 03:25 AM
A MLM Skeptic: Scam Study: Ad Surf Daily (http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/scam-study-ad-surf-daily.html)

Not sure if this has been here before or not? Have a read and compare to BB.

Have to laugh.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
10-13-2012, 06:22 AM
The modus operandi of all these scams is very similar. They are simply variations of the same theme. Programs like BB, ASD, Zeek, JustBeenPaid are set up with the sole purpose of making money for the founders and their inner circle of leaders. If a few more followers make money en route, that's fine with them, as it helps spread the word to the uninformed who may be greedy, or at the other end of the scale, simply desperate, whose money pays for them. The idea is to make money without paying any attention to laws or morality and then find a "business" which has very little or no intrinsic value and put a spin on it - "advertising" is very popular, but there are many more. Their "compensation" systems are usually sufficiently complex to befuddle their members, who then pretend to understand them (including to themselves) in order to continue in them and promote them to all their friends, family and neighbors.

Recruiting tactics are particularly pernicious as they not only offer impossible dreams for 97% of their members, but brainwash them into believing that failure or success is their own responsibility and has little or nothing to do with a fundamentally unsustainable structure, whether or not there is a product of intrinsic value (which there usually is not). Think about it hard. Who on earth would pay the sums requested by the BBs and ASDs of this world for their non existent advertising if they genuinely wanted to increase the number of customers to their own businesses? No one. A few well placed paid adverts with no expectation of any other kind of remuneration would do the trick far more effectively, as anyone who has been involved in advertising will tell you for free. The trick is to stop you thinking about the effectiveness of the advertising or cost and to concentrate your mind on your "other earnings". Perhaps you could one day give up your day job or take off the financial pressure. It works every time.

These people are the masters of manipulation. They are willing to spend days, weeks and years to separate you from your money. Many are highly intelligent, able people who could easily run successful legal businesses, but chose the high risk but highly profitable route of fraud. They know how to lie with impunity and some are genuine sociopaths. They are all opportunists and not one of them cares two figs for the plight of their members. BB's threats to Poyol are, sadly, merely anecdotal. Threats have always had a place in fraudulent activities. They are common practice, whether they are physical, legal, to your reputation, or financial. They are rarely carried out, but occasionally are. They are what happens when you try to separate a crook from his money.

This thread with its detailed content from so many contributors should stand as a wake up call for many and a reality check for those already involved.

noname999
10-13-2012, 07:52 AM
Just saw this ridiculous post from one of the major shills(blockbuster) on MMG:

ok, so bb screwed up payments for 1 month lol, so if anyone has any sense they just double their withdrawal the following month, as i have done (got paid for the first withdrawal after reversing and then withdrawing again).... so basically bb bought themselves a month going by your logic lol

ask yourself this also, why in gods name would a scam allow you to buy a package for another member using your ewallet and then payout money from that package you bought for someone? If its a ponzi etc then surely they need new money coming in and how then do they actively say you dont need to recruit and hey, for the heck of it we'll let you buy a package for a friend using funds in the system and then pay them out as that account grows?

BECAUSE IT PREVENTS MONEY FROM LEAVING THE SYSTEM FOR NOW. THEY ARE ALREADY RENEGING ON PAYMENTS. THEY WILL JUST DO THE SAME WITH FUTURE PAYMENTS!!! . People are not that stupid...are they?

Are people actually going to be stupid enough to fall for this bullshit??

Anyone with information on this scumbag, blockbuster, please send it on to me. Must make sure he does not disappear when his beloved scam does.

Here's another brain fart from him:

as for new changes, auto-rollups were supposed to happen a long time ago, the fact that they havent has made sure people have withdrawn a lot more money than they could have. It only affects panels over 7 days old and only rolls up 3 for every 10 of these panels (6 in v 3.0).The fact that they are changing the rewards for repurchased panels only only means that yes you will have to buy more traffic or get more recruits for the shortfall but you are still making a fantastic profit. Changes? lol Some people will complain but seriously look at the bigger picture smile.gif

What a muppet. If anyone actually believes this festering pile of faeces they actually deserve everything they get.

He goes on about looking at the bigger picture...he can't even see passed the end of his greedy ignorant nose...

The Pied Piper
10-13-2012, 09:19 AM
I must admit when I joined this thread about two weeks ago I wanted to debate the pros and cons of Banners Broker because I wasn't wholly convinced it was a scam now I totally am. I'd like a bit of advice if possible please.

I am based in the UK and have invested about $2000 ( £1200) into this. More worryingly I've been such a fool and uploaded copies of my passport and driving license onto their website I can't believe I've been so stupid. I've cancelled the debit card I used to upload onto the site I didn't use a credit card. I haven't ordered a banners broker credit card so I'm sure I haven't uploaded any more sensitive information like my mother's maiden name etc. What should I be doing in order to protect myself from identity fraud??

Also I know of people higher up the food chain apparently who have earned big bucks from this scam of course this is my money they are "earning" . I have expressed my concerns to my immediate upline but I think she is burying her head in the sand in all honesty. So my second question is when this thing is outed surely the decent thing for these people to do is recompense their downlines??? Or am I hoping for pigs to fly from London to Paris? If they are not willing to play ball is there a legal avenue I can go down?

I have to say I just want back the money I have put in. Nothing more nothing less!!

AshKen1
10-13-2012, 09:51 AM
I must admit when I joined this thread about two weeks ago I wanted to debate the pros and cons of Banners Broker because I wasn't wholly convinced it was a scam now I totally am. I'd like a bit of advice if possible please.

I am based in the UK and have invested about $2000 ( £1200) into this. More worryingly I've been such a fool and uploaded copies of my passport and driving license onto their website I can't believe I've been so stupid. I've cancelled the debit card I used to upload onto the site I didn't use a credit card. I haven't ordered a banners broker credit card so I'm sure I haven't uploaded any more sensitive information like my mother's maiden name etc. What should I be doing in order to protect myself from identity fraud??

Also I know of people higher up the food chain apparently who have earned big bucks from this scam of course this is my money they are "earning" . I have expressed my concerns to my immediate upline but I think she is burying her head in the sand in all honesty. So my second question is when this thing is outed surely the decent thing for these people to do is recompense their downlines??? Or am I hoping for pigs to fly from London to Paris? If they are not willing to play ball is there a legal avenue I can go down?

I have to say I just want back the money I have put in. Nothing more nothing less!!

This is my first post, so please be kind.

Have hovered around edge for a few weeks too, seeing what was being said as close friend involved in BB. Seems upgrade of some kind took place Thu and he cannot get into system. Pied Piper: have you had similar issues?

Joe_Shmoe
10-13-2012, 10:09 AM
Seems upgrade of some kind took place

Definitely not an UPGRADE as far as the victims are concerned, definitely an UPGRADE as far as the criminals running Banners Broker are concerned.

Mundorf
10-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Ponzi schemes have been outstandingly successful at pulling in the money. Greedy investors are promised large returns on their money with little chance of losing it. Fast, excited talk of “low risk,” “no risk,” and “quick returns at high percentages” is what you will hear. Because people are first rewarded with a little money for their participation, the perpetrator of the scheme is thought to be something like financial genius. An illusion of a highly successful business is imagined. Those who buy in are considered “smart.” Those who stand autside, questioning, are considered “losers.” In the thinking of those he captures, Satan has a way of turning things upside down.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
10-13-2012, 10:22 AM

First of all, to be totally blunt, you have come to realise that you have been involved in a sophisticated fraud, not a legitimate enterprise, so normal remedies will not apply. Sadly, you stand to lose the lot. Having said that, you should certainly make every effort to try and recuperate the monies that were conned out of you. I do not know the reporting steps in the UK, but it looks as Poyol and others are already grouping together to take some action, and you would be well advised to talk to them.

IF BB is stopped by law enforcement in time and funds are recovered, then of course the chances of getting at least a proportion of your money out are greater. This was the fortunate outcome of the Secret Service raid on AdSurfDaily in 2008 and sufficient was frozen and forfeited to repay all those who claimed 100%. The Receiver in Zeek Rewards, stopped by the SEC and Secret Service is also prepáring to return a proportion to victims and planning clawbacks on the big winners, according to Government and Receiver statements.

I am sure there is someone here better versed on the specific and concrete procedures you can follow. Good luck.

At best you will have learnt a very costly but valuable lesson - if sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If BB has caused more serious damage in your life, my heart goes out to you.

To anyone who is reading and STILL believes that they are doing no harm participating in and/or promoting Brokers Banner or any other similar "investment/advertising" scheme, I can only repeat:-

These schemes are very very destructive in all their aspects. They are illegal, they promote greed and can cause immense and irreversible collateral damage to people on a financial and personal level. The founders and inner circle don't care. You have to decide for yourself whether the ends justify the means.

The Pied Piper
10-13-2012, 10:24 AM
This is my first post, so please be kind.

Have hovered around edge for a few weeks too, seeing what was being said as close friend involved in BB. Seems upgrade of some kind took place Thu and he cannot get into system. Pied Piper: have you had similar issues?

Welcome to the group AshKen1 why would any of us not be kind? :-) . No there are no issues for me for logging in at present. Although I'm sure once my identity becomes known I'm sure there might be .............

The Pied Piper
10-13-2012, 10:32 AM
First of all, to be totally blunt, you have come to realise that you have been involved in a sophisticated fraud, not a legitimate enterprise, so normal remedies will not apply. Sadly, you stand to lose the lot. Having said that, you should certainly make every effort to try and recuperate the monies that were conned out of you. I do not know the reporting steps in the UK, but it looks as Poyol and others are already grouping together to take some action, and you would be well advised to talk to them.

IF BB is stopped by law enforcement in time and funds are recovered, then of course the chances of getting at least a proportion of your money out are greater. This was the fortunate outcome of the Secret Service raid on AdSurfDaily in 2008 and sufficient was frozen and forfeited to repay all those who claimed 100%. The Receiver in Zeek Rewards, stopped by the SEC and Secret Service is also prepáring to return a proportion to victims and planning clawbacks on the big winners, according to Government and Receiver statements.

I am sure there is someone here better versed on the specific and concrete procedures you can follow. Good luck.

At best you will have learnt a very costly but valuable lesson - if sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If BB has caused more serious damage in your life, my heart goes out to you.

To anyone who is reading and STILL believes that they are doing no harm participating in and/or promoting Brokers Banner or any other similar "investment/advertising" scheme, I can only repeat:-

These schemes are very very destructive in all their aspects. They are illegal, they promote greed and can cause immense and irreversible collateral damage to people on a financial and personal level. The founders and inner circle don't care. You have to decide for yourself whether the ends justify the means.

Thanks for the advice I can't get over how brazen some of the people are at the top of the tree are though ( Dixit etc) surely there can be nowhere to hide for these people when the whole thing collapses?

littleroundman
10-13-2012, 10:57 AM
So my second question is when this thing is outed surely the decent thing for these people to do is recompense their downlines??? Or am I hoping for pigs to fly from London to Paris?

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/pig.gif

Joe_Shmoe
10-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Cheerleader Jamie Waters

Apply for refunds here.

36 Wildspur Mills
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
Phone: +44 0 7554 010 113

Banners Broker - Advertising - Jamie Waters (http://www.bni-europe.com/uk/network-central/member-entry.php?member=1147165)

Jamie Waters (http://thewholehogg.net/about-us/jamie-waters/)

Jamie Waters | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamiewaters)

JamieWatersEU | Only Shooting Stars Break the Mould (http://jamiewaters.eu/)

Jamie Waters - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmy2bob)

littleroundman
10-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the advice I can't get over how brazen some of the people are at the top of the tree are though ( Dixit etc) surely there can be nowhere to hide for these people when the whole thing collapses?

IM(very)HO, Britain is probably the worst of the western countries in which to a) obtain money back and b) prompt the authorities to act.

I know ostriches don't really bury their heads in the sand, but, I also know the powers that be in Britain can do a bloody good impression of an ostrich doing just that.

It will probably come down to a matter of cost vs benefit, in that, recovering any monies will probably require civil action.

I am not familiar enough with the British legal system to even guess at how much such a procedure would cost there.

Here's an interesting exercise for anyone who doubts my description of the British legal system is accurate when it comes to dealing with onlie fraud.

See how long it takes to find online complaint forms in say the U.S.A. and Australia.

Then, see if you can find 1) to whom you should complain in the first place and 2) an easy way to do it in Britain.

Hint: they have some excellent spin doctors but investigators are particularly light on the ground.

scinvestor
10-13-2012, 11:10 AM

Yes there is a chance of getting a refund if there is a raid by the authorities any time soon and if the authorities are lucky enough to find any funds or assets. People who run the fraudulent investment opportunities are not stupid. When Zeek collapsed it was believed that it was a $600M enterprise with approximately 1 million victims. As of today it remains unknown how much, if any, of the funds lost in the scheme will be returned to affected "investors".

Surely, not all people who organizing these illegal entities are going to be arrested. Even if arrested, and even if the court order a repayment to their victims this would be by far a much lower figure than the total amount of money lost in the course. Sadly, the great majority of the brains of these scams are serial fraudsters and "coincidentally" escape without serious consequences. It is only a matter of time until they do a comeback with a new "high yield investment opportunity".

noname999
10-13-2012, 12:11 PM
The bargaining is picking up speed on MMG. Watch the crabs getting frantic...

Whip
10-13-2012, 01:31 PM

Because they are, what they proclaim is evil in their exposers......anonymous.

Whip
10-13-2012, 01:34 PM
The bargaining is picking up speed on MMG. Watch the crabs getting frantic...

http://www.turkkusu.com/images/crab.gif?iact=hc&vpx=482&vpy=203&dur=970&hovh=96&hovw=96&tx=82&ty=50&sig=110393426081211035328&ei=C7R5UIOpMoLI0QHa8YDwCQ&page=1&tbnh=96&tbnw=91&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:78

Lil Ol' Radical Me
10-13-2012, 02:10 PM
The Pied Piper;30621~So my second question is when this thing is outed surely the decent thing for these people to do is recompense their downlines??? Or am I hoping for pigs to fly from London to Paris?

Unfortunately these are not decent people - they only play them at recruiting drives.

noname999
10-13-2012, 02:42 PM
http://www.turkkusu.com/images/crab.gif?iact=hc&vpx=482&vpy=203&dur=970&hovh=96&hovw=96&tx=82&ty=50&sig=110393426081211035328&ei=C7R5UIOpMoLI0QHa8YDwCQ&page=1&tbnh=96&tbnw=91&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:78

:RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup:

Ever put a few crabs in a bucket? If not, don't worry. You will see exactly the same thing unfold over the next few weeks...

AshKen1
10-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the warm greetings :)

Was just concerned because there are a lot of people describing those sucked into BB as drones (and such like) and that didn't sit right with me. Of course people have been blinded by the "shiny shiny" and it will be hard enough for them when it does come tumbling down for all the money lost. I am guessing a lot will have been recruited by others that they trust so can foresee the cost of friendships etc being quite high. (I've had enough issues with my mate trying to get me involved)

What he did say was he contacted the helpline and asked for the address (don't ask me why) and got the distinct impression that the person on the helpline had to pull it up on a screen. Am hoping this is the start of his blinkers coming off.

noname999
10-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Was just concerned because there are a lot of people describing those sucked into BB as drones (and such like) and that didn't sit right with me.

Hi Ken. I do think that common sense seems to leave people when they hear of 'opportunities' like this but I know that in the present environment people get desperate. Anyone can make a mistake and we would never sneer at those who have been fooled. The term drone is reserved for those that, even after they have been shown the truth, continue to deny it. They continue to aid the charade and the scamming of other innocents. They are the detestable ones.
The fact you are even having this discussion shows you are a milions miles from these scum.

aroncohn
10-13-2012, 04:27 PM
hi i from israel and i went ask BB its scam or not? tnx you

EagleOne
10-13-2012, 06:10 PM
hi i from israel and i went ask BB its scam or not? tnx you

Yes it is a Ponzi. Anyone joining at this late date will lose it all. This is on its last legs, and it is just a matter of time before the admin closes it and runs with the money.

Welcome to RS and hope you will continue to read and post here.

noname999
10-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Anyone got any info on this guy?

www.chrisblanks.net (http://chrisblanks.net/)

otoad
10-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Not everyone is happy in BB land ...

" Re: Panels not updated in 4 weeks. (http://talkingbb.com/index.php?topic=2556.msg27550#msg27550)

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2012, 03:36:33 PM »
·
·
Quote from: desborado on October 13, 2012, 05:28:05 AM (http://talkingbb.com/index.php?topic=2556.msg27462#msg27462)
Reds and greens not moved for 4 weeks also.
Submitted ticket 10 days ago - standard auto response "traffic is variable" blah blah.........
Have just left message with live help. We will see how that goes.
I know others in same boat - was hoping would be cured this morning as apparently there is no problem with panel movement!
I'm sure everything is OK and that all the panels that I would have bought weeks ago, but as yet do not exist, are still earning in the background.

I guess you will have read the dozens of other similar topics and posts, and from your final ironic (?) comment have noticed that they have all had basically the same advice. The reason for this is that no one here has any other advice to give nor can any one here solve the "problem" for you.
Maybe if someone at BB came here and counted posts on a particular subject there would be a point in posting another "panels don't move" comment but I doubt that is the case .

Chris has said if your panels dont move after 5 days send a ticket.................... Having done that no one here can speed up an answer.
Ian D has said if you need a panel to cap by a certain date you are running your account wrong so dont blame BB or complain about it............. no one here can be more authoritative than the UK leader.

I'm not sure what any one here can do to help you other than to suggest you do what you've already done. I am sure that the only people being helped by repeated posts like this are the people who want to harm BB. "

I mean no harm to BB.
I just want to see justice done.

littleroundman
10-13-2012, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the warm greetings :)

Was just concerned because there are a lot of people describing those sucked into BB as drones (and such like)

Welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

It normally takes watching 5 or 6 HYIPs before new observers develop the ability to recognize the different types of "members" of HYIP ponzis.

"Drones" in this context are no different than the worker bees after whom they're named.

They do the "work" on forums.

It's them who post a great many of the "I got paid" posts and it's them who do the heavy lifting. Usually at the bidding of their (unseen) masters.

"True believers" on the other hand, are just that. They truly DO believe they've found the answer to their prayers.

"Shills" or "pimps" are another subclass of HYIP ponzi players.

Takes a while, but eventually regular HYIPwatchers can pick them easily.

aroncohn
10-14-2012, 02:37 AM
There are an estimated time it fall??

Because my friends from Israel doing big money form this

And from the beginning it sounds like a classic Ponzi scheme

Thank you for a great site

aroncohn
10-14-2012, 02:38 AM
Yes it is a Ponzi. Anyone joining at this late date will lose it all. This is on its last legs, and it is just a matter of time before the admin closes it and runs with the money.

Welcome to RS and hope you will continue to read and post here.

There are an estimated time it fall??

Because my friends from Israel doing big money form this

And from the beginning it sounds like a classic Ponzi scheme

Thank you for a great site

noname999
10-14-2012, 02:47 AM
Hi aroncohn. How long is your friend in it?

Dreamstealer
10-14-2012, 03:03 AM
Was just concerned because there are a lot of people describing those sucked into BB as drones (and such like) and that didn't sit right with me.

Drones are the ones who repeat the BB "corporate" talk, even when it is clearly nonsense. They are not the new victims who haven't really had a chance to question. Arguing with a drone is like trying to tell a religious fundamentalist that Darwin may have had a point.

aroncohn
10-14-2012, 03:12 AM
Hi aroncohn. How long is your friend in it?

Four months is now
Doing 2000-5000 per month
And I joined it at 10:10 because of him

noname999
10-14-2012, 03:26 AM
How much did he put in?

aroncohn
10-14-2012, 03:30 AM
600$

415 for Package
And a 150 dollars
The more yellow panels
And packet traffic

scinvestor
10-14-2012, 04:19 AM
600$

415 for Package
And a 150 dollars
The more yellow panels
And packet traffic

Aron please clarify "making 2000-5000" per month. Is that e-money or actual withdrawals?

Mundorf
10-14-2012, 05:27 AM
Something is fishi here...from 600 in 4 months 2000..even furious BB fans have not such high opinion about BB so let us be careful

noname999
10-14-2012, 06:01 AM
600$

415 for Package
And a 150 dollars
The more yellow panels
And packet traffic

i guarantee he has not made one penny. There may be numbers on a screen but that means nothing.

noname999
10-14-2012, 06:04 AM
And I joined it at 10:10 because of him

You can still get your money back. Is this something you are interested in doing?

Poyol
10-14-2012, 06:13 AM
I don't really have anything else to add to this. The house of cards seems to be folding anyway.

noname999
10-14-2012, 06:17 AM
I wil see it out. As long as there are people still putting money in there is a problem. This is not over yet.

littleroundman
10-14-2012, 06:30 AM
I don't really have anything else to add to this. The house of cards seems to be folding anyway.

It's par for the course.

In retrospect, you'll be able to define the particular stages of how a common or garden variety HYIP ponzi works.

This lull between stages is completely normal.

Unfortunately, real life isn't like TV, where this HYIP would have been formed, run, crashed and been prosecuted within 60 minutes, including commercial breaks.

Rest assured, if they're complaining on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi boards and the only positive posts are from the shills and pimps, this is as good as dead.

You'll also learn, experienced HYIP ponzi operators can spin this period out for 3 to 6 months, and there'll STILL be true believers hanging in there hopefully.

aroncohn
10-14-2012, 07:22 AM
no He showed me bank transfers
That's why I joined
And now I'm standing on 63.17 OFF $ 980
4 days
I do not know really what's going on in banner broker

samuel.r
10-14-2012, 08:05 AM
That's why I joined
4 days

He is lying to you. If he started four months ago with $600 there is no way he is pulling out $5000 per month. Your statement also implies that this has been happening for more than one month. Unless he has dozens of victims in his 'down line' but even with that it is highly unlikely to be able to get to that kind of cash so quickly.

Your $63.17 is not real either, unless you can physically withdraw it.

scinvestor
10-14-2012, 08:49 AM
That's why I joined
4 days

If you want to listen to our advise get your money out immediately. I think there is a short period after signing in, during which you can get your money back. I am sure there are fellow friends here who know more about these details as far as banners broker's rules are concerned and they might be of help.

If possible also get a lawyer's advice because it is guaranteed that they will try to find an excuse to postpone your inquiry for full money refund so as to trap you and your money in the scheme. This is at its final stage and there is no way you get any money back. I hope you take this advice and don't wait to learn your lesson the hard way...

noname999
10-14-2012, 08:54 AM
That's why I joined
4 days

So just to clarify, you are saying:

Your friend put in 600$ 4 months ago. And he is withdrawing 2000 -5000$ per month since then.

What would you say he has withdrawn in total?

AshKen1
10-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Thanks littleroundman for the welcome and information on the different types of 'investor'.

I am now very very concerned for my mate as he is talking about investing a large amount of money and there is nothing I think I can say that will make him see the truth of the situation.

Does anyone have any advice?

Mundorf
10-14-2012, 09:08 AM
I wil see it out. As long as there are people still putting money in there is a problem. This is not over yet.

I do not see it as a problem - more I see it as agony.It's not the same for BB to get million $ now and year ago.Year ago it would feed whole bubble but today even much more is just a drop of the needs.It's this exponential growth of withdrawals that is responsible for every ponzi collapse - lover then growth of a new money and members.So to play stable game they need more & more money coming in never enough short time.Nothing and nobody can avoid this happening.After agony period will come short perish period where the monster will collapse

Mundorf
10-14-2012, 09:24 AM
Thanks littleroundman for the welcome and information on the different types of 'investor'.

I am now very very concerned for my mate as he is talking about investing a large amount of money and there is nothing I think I can say that will make him see the truth of the situation.

Find some other persons among his friends and family and maybe you find someone that knows more about how risky and fraudulent internet can be.Ask this person to convince your mate not to do that.People with experience,knowledge can better convince

Poyol
10-14-2012, 09:37 AM
Noname, I'm still seeing it out - just there's not much to add. J

littleroundman
10-14-2012, 09:48 AM

This is definitely the most frustrating part of any HYIP for observers.

IM(very)HO, his money is already irrecoverable.

Any new deposits will also be gone the moment it leaves his account.

As for advice on what to do.

As harsh as it may seem, "tough love" is probably the only real option available to you.

That and be available when the inevitable happens.

Because, it will.

AshKen1
10-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Has anyone actually been in touch with the FSA in UK? If so, what advice/information came back from them. Realise that FSA not the best regulator in the world, but they may already be involved.

Ponzi and pyramid schemes (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/consumerinformation/scamsandswindles/investment_scams/ponzi_pyramid)

aroncohn
10-14-2012, 10:12 AM
Do not know
But he showed me transfer 9.13 last month
Of $ 2,500
And he said it only doubles itself every time

noname999
10-14-2012, 12:03 PM
Do not know
But he showed me transfer 9.13 last month
Of $ 2,500
And he said it only doubles itself every time

Sorry A. Still need clarification.

You are saying that he invested 2,500$ and you saw a withdrawal of 9.13$?

Poyol
10-14-2012, 12:10 PM
I'm guessing it's the reseller who you'd take civil action against to recouperate any losses.

The UK reseller is BannersBroker UK LTD - Lesley Sequiera (sp?) Owns this company. If you would like more information on where to contact her let me know.

Jason

noname999
10-14-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm guessing it's the reseller who you'd take civil action against to recouperate any losses.

The UK reseller is BannersBroker UK LTD - Lesley Sequiera (sp?) Owns this company. If you would like more information on where to contact her let me know.

Jason

And it looks like Paul McCarthy would take that role in Rep. of Ireland. Paul has been obliging enough(or stupid enough), to plaster his image all over the net. His contact details are already on this thread.

Do we have other resellers to 'contact'?

buckyuk
10-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Talk him into just investing a lower amount, its maybe the only compromise he will go for

noname999
10-14-2012, 01:17 PM
I have seen a number of the major shills lurking on the different forums since the new changes were made, afraid to post anything. I'm assuming they have been waiting for the 'party line' from the criminals at the top. Will be intersting to see what that line will be.
We may have got a taste of it already.
This is from the 'intellectual heavyweight' chezzy12 on moremoneyreview:

the panels rollup ONCE lol they cannot rollup anymore after that, it was supposed to be in place at the beginning of v2.0 but hey the fact it wasnt means people made more money not less lol.

Presumably they will have to come up with something better than that. Even the shills are getting dumber...

Lil Ol' Radical Me
10-14-2012, 01:49 PM

I agree with LRM. You are going to have to be blunt about it, if you really want to stop him. Show him this forum and tell to him that he is putting more money into a dying fraud scheme. You can point out that many of the members here, like LRM, Glim Dropper, SBM, Eagle etc have been working to stop this kind of fraud for many many years. Suggest he contacts Eagle Research Associates (Lynn Edgington's consumer activist non profit) and talks to them.

If he refuses to look at your suggestions, you could also ask him why he objects to reading criticism if he is so sure about the scheme. As him if he can afford to lose the amount he is about to invest.

If all that fails, there is little you can do except to shake your head and at least know you tried to warn him and continue to be a friend when the whole thing collapses.

simples
10-14-2012, 02:07 PM
I have found the video of the person in BB that I mentioned before....you guys might be interested in this Millionaires in BannersBroker Affiliate of the Year 2012 Simon Stepsys - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-5lGQTvrt4)

Also https://www.facebook.com/Stepsys?fref=ts

The Pied Piper
10-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Wow if anyone on this thread had even the smallest amount of doubt of any scam then realise if there was an award going for total scumbags Stepsys would be the world champ!!! He s the sort of guy if you shook hands with you d need to check your pockets !!

path2prosperity
10-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Was Ken Russo ever a pimp for this one? He is getting angry

Ken's defence about allegations that he is a pimp. (http://www.realscam.com/f16/talk-gold-mods-banning-spree-435/)

noname999
10-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Scumbag SurfMike telling us about his fictional mother using her fictional BB card. What a lowlife. I assume that noone would actually fall for this absurd story.

Banners Broker - bannersbroker.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Banners-Broker-bannersb-t360913.html&st=4080&p=7280010#entry7280010)

It does raise an issue though. The shills have been targetting the older generations as of late. Those that would not have access to the internet, or would not be able to use it. I know a number of senior citizens who have been approached by these conmen. There is no depths to which these vermin will not go.

Lets not forget those who are retired and have no income will go without food and heat now that this scam is imploding....

baylee
10-14-2012, 04:10 PM
The latest BS from a shill on MMG, who claims to be a millionaire! What Horse stuff!

Surfmike

post Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Post #4072

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 389,683

QUOTE (mandrakus @ Oct 14 2012, 04:42 AM) *
I don't know what to say about some negative comments, after all this sht in other programs I can understand people are afraid, but for me BB goes good, I like that program.
I don't have money to buy new panels now, so I will start to promote it. I don't promote any kind of programs I don't believe in and didn't put my own money ( $520 in BB my initial purchase 4 months ago ). I don't see why not promote BB?
This company is NOT out of money, some recent problems are not so big to predict that it will end soon.
I think they will invest a part of money they have to develop there sources of income. I'm not naive,What does this mean about SAN . I have more info on Auth will cat about it over next few days

but the PRODUCT we buy is ADVERTISING. I'm using even that and I see some clicks - set unique BITLY link JUST FOR you BB campaign and you will see. What I have noticed is IT COULD BE MUCH BETTER CTR, but that also depends on my campaign ( banner image, how I define campaign parameters etc. ). Anyway in that part there is a lot of space to improve something from BB side. And I think management is clever enough to build HUGE advertising network which will attract BIG NAMES to advertise in. And that means - $$$.$$$ let it be just a % of what Google or FB make and will be voila!
They have a good chance to do in next 6 months let's say.

Great post. On a general note I have not been on this forum for months. I got tierd of all the BS . While ye were tearing lumps out of each other I have withdrawn over 60k . This business is not for everyone I can get all the negativity from my 2 brother in laws. My account is nearly 1 million while they can barely make ends meet. By the way my 90 year old mum loves it and understands it . She hopes to retire after Christmas LOL. Don't listen to Stros et al they have their own agenda and will keep you poor.

noname999
10-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Ridiculous claims from a ridiculous shill.

baylee
10-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Ridiculous claims from a ridiculous shill.

I didn't realize that we where posting about the same pimp/shill post. I was stuck at millionaire and the other lies the pimp/shill had in his post had not registered on me until later.

noname999
10-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Don't know why I bothered proving scammike's claims were bogus but anyway, here you are:

He claims he wasn't on the forum(MMG) for 'months'. - If you check, his last post was 32 days ago. So he is a liar.
He says while he has been away he has withdrawn 60k.- so in 32 days he withdrew 60k. This is impossible under the terms of the program/scam.

A liar and a shill. Anyone who believes his bullsh*t actually can't be helped.

EagleOne
10-15-2012, 02:08 AM
Was Ken Russo ever a pimp for this one? He is getting angry

Ken's defence about allegations that he is a pimp. (http://www.realscam.com/f16/talk-gold-mods-banning-spree-435/)

FYI: This is the wrong link posted. This is linked to a thread here.

Poyol
10-15-2012, 04:10 AM
Don't know why I bothered proving scammike's claims were bogus but anyway, here you are:

He claims he wasn't on the forum(MMG) for 'months'. - If you check, his last post was 32 days ago. So he is a liar.
He says while he has been away he has withdrawn 60k.- so in 32 days he withdrew 60k. This is impossible under the terms of the program/scam.

A liar and a shill. Anyone who believes his bullsh*t actually can't be helped.

I agree with Noname, there is no way that 60k can be withdrawn in one month from Banners Broker.
I'm not 100% certain on the figures, but I seem to remember that only $10000 a month could be withdrawn by a premium member (by prepaid card)
And $2500 a month by standard members.

Jason

EagleOne
10-15-2012, 04:32 AM
Well, I was able to get bannersbiz out of retirement. Seems that BlackKnight wanted to bet any of us 'naysayers' $10K if we would name the date BB goes bye-bye. Of course this is a no-win proposition and was all for show. I pointed that out and challenged him to put up the $10K it would last through 2013, which he said he would do. Then bannersbiz had to come and try to claim that I was ducking making the bet when I said it was illegal to do so. Of course BlackKnight wanted the Mod at MMG to hold the money, which is illegal for them to do. And of course that was followed by bannersbiz claiming that I had not provided any information proving BB was a Ponzi, page 2 of the Ponzi Playbook. When you can't disupte anything with facts to support your Ponzi de Jour, you have to try and attack/denigrate the credibility of the naysayer exposing your Ponzi de Jour. You would think these people would get a new playbook to at least make it more challenging.

So immediately we had EzyInvest come in and post "I got Paid" right on cue. These people are fun to play with at times.

So if anyone wants to come over and join in the fun, don't hesitate to do so. You can bet that bannersbiz doesn't want to be there but felt he had to rescue BlackKnight who was not doing a very good job of defending BB. It will be interesting to see how long I can keep him there. He seems to love name-calling and personal attacks against me veiled as challenging my posts. I want to try to keep him there until this implodes not giving him a chance at cover in the future.

noname999
10-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Well, I was able to get bannersbiz out of retirement. Seems that BlackKnight wanted to bet any of us 'naysayers' $10K if we would name the date BB goes bye-bye.

Do we have any info as to who these two guys actually are? I don't want them disappearing on us...

noname999
10-15-2012, 05:17 AM
Looks like you have some good support from slarv on MMG! Lets see what they come back with to your two posts.

Poyol
10-15-2012, 05:36 AM
Do we have any info as to who these two guys actually are? I don't want them disappearing on us...

I'm assuming, as per bannersbiz.com that BannersBiz is Jan Moss.
Jan Moss | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jan-moss/8/3a9/443)
http://www.healthonthemove.co.uk/

Jason

noname999
10-15-2012, 06:01 AM
I'm assuming, as per bannersbiz.com that BannersBiz is Jan Moss.

How come when I put this address in, it brings me to main BB site?

littleroundman
10-15-2012, 06:12 AM
How come when I put this address in, it brings me to main BB site?

It's not the main BannersBroker site, it's a mirror:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/banner.jpg

Poyol
10-15-2012, 06:16 AM
It's not the main BannersBroker site, it's a mirror:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/banner.jpg

And when you click 'Sign up' look whose name is in the box.

Jason

littleroundman
10-15-2012, 06:20 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/jan1.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/jan2.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/jan3.jpg

Poyol
10-15-2012, 09:51 AM
UK Reseller:
BannersBroker UK LTD
Lesley Sequeira
BOTANICAL HOUSE
15 GUYS CLIFFE ROAD
LEAMINGTON SPA
WARWICKSHIRE
CV32 5BZ

Ireland Reseller:
Banners Broker Ireland
Paul McCarthy
Probable address match found though not 100% certain.

AshKen1
10-15-2012, 10:06 AM
Had a little chat today with my mate involved in BB today. Verged between horrified to defensive. But he will go away and do some more due diligence. Will let you know what happens next.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
10-15-2012, 10:17 AM
Had a little chat today with my mate involved in BB today. Verged between horrified to defensive. But he will go away and do some more due diligence. Will let you know what happens next.

Congrats on being proactive, instead of wringing your hands in horror. Confronting a friend to tell him he has been scammed takes some guts. Let's hope that he understands that you have warned him out of friendship and does some real DD and saves himself both money and heartache.

Julie Diligent
10-15-2012, 11:50 AM
UK Reseller:
BannersBroker UK LTD
Lesley Sequeira
BOTANICAL HOUSE
15 GUYS CLIFFE ROAD
LEAMINGTON SPA
WARWICKSHIRE
CV32 5BZ

That's the address of accountancy practice DSL: Welcome to DSL Accounting... | DSL ACCOUNTING (http://www.dslaccounting.co.uk). "An award-winning accountancy firm and the only practice in the UK who wholly specialise in the Direct Selling and Network Marketing industry" they claim.

Beethoven
10-15-2012, 03:29 PM
:RpS_wink:
That's the address of accountancy practice DSL: Welcome to DSL Accounting... | DSL ACCOUNTING (http://www.dslaccounting.co.uk). "An award-winning accountancy firm and the only practice in the UK who wholly specialise in the Direct Selling and Network Marketing industry" they claim.

Hi, this is my first post, but I've been checking progress on this company for a while. Luckily, I managed to hold off joining it earlier this year when it was almost beleivable.

Anyway, I finally found out why nobody's been paid for so long: It appears BBUK has only £1.00 in the bank::RpS_wink:

BANNERSBROKER UK LTD. of CV32 5BZ in LEAMINGTON SPA WARWICKSHIRE (http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/bannersbroker-uk)

BANNERSBROKER UK LTD.

Address

BOTANICAL HOUSE
15 GUYS CLIFFE ROAD
LEAMINGTON SPA
WARWICKSHIRE
CV32 5BZ

Legal Information

Company Registration No.: 07780124

Incorporation Date: 20 Sep 2011
1 Year old

Financial Year End: 30 Sep

Capital:£1.00
on 20 Sep 2011

noname999
10-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Okay guys, just been looking at MMG...who's been blackmailing BB?? Come on, own up!

:duh:

EagleOne
10-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Okay guys, just been looking at MMG...who's been blackmailing BB?? Come on, own up!

:duh:

I thought it was all of us. You mean it isn't? Does this mean it is just little 'ole me? :shocked:

Some people just make you wonder how they got in the gene pool in the first place. :RpS_scared:

EagleOne
10-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Looks like you have some good support from slarv on MMG! Lets see what they come back with to your two posts.

Good is not the word for it, but incredible and awesome do. Funny how bannersbiz/Jan seems to have disappeared from the thread again. Wonder if it was something that slarv said? :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Lil Ol' Radical Me
10-15-2012, 06:28 PM

Well,I don't know what you said, but now the site won't load....lol

Lil Ol' Radical Me
10-15-2012, 06:30 PM
I thought it was all of us. You mean it isn't? Does this mean it is just little 'ole me? :shocked:

Some people just make you wonder how they got in the gene pool in the first place. :RpS_scared:

Stop taking all the credit, Eagle. You're not the only bitch in the pack. lol

Martin88
10-16-2012, 05:41 AM
I'm Slarv on the MMG forum. Just posted an interesting look at their advertiser inventory over there...

I'm about to run some tests on the Blind Network element of the system. Anybody used it before?

littleroundman
10-16-2012, 06:09 AM
Here's an indicator of the health of the Banners Broker HYIP ponzi.

Half way down the second page of the MLM / Matrix / Doublers & Network Marketing Forum on the Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=475&page=2&order=desc) with no new posts since October 13:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/bann.jpg

Not quite what you'd expect from a multi million dollar international advertising company, is it ??

Members must be tearing out their hair right about now.

JordanBright
10-16-2012, 08:16 AM
well, anything new over here? I've been busy so I was not looking into stuff on talkingb(ullshit)b or anything, do you have any new news that are worth reading?

Poyol
10-16-2012, 08:18 AM
We've not any new information here.
Jordan, if you can get some interesting TalkingBS screenshots, they'd be much appreciated!

Jason

noname999
10-16-2012, 08:33 AM
I'm Slarv on the MMG forum. Just posted an interesting look at their advertiser inventory over there...

I'm about to run some tests on the Blind Network element of the system. Anybody used it before?

I have been watching Martin. Excellent posting. Those choice sites really are ridiculous. How long are they going to be using the 'its still in test mode' excuse?? Has there been any work done on it since last April???

That muppet mandrakus has been talking about a third party service to track the advertising. Does he not realise that this will prove BB advertising does not exist...

Alkibone
10-16-2012, 08:38 AM

I'm about to run some tests on the Blind Network element of the system. Anybody used it before?Hi Martin, welcome! I saw your posts on MMG and thought they were brilliant. Now some clown over there is claiming that the Choice network is only in test mode, LOL

Poyol
10-16-2012, 08:39 AM
BannersBroker (http://bannersbroker.com/main/welcome_ireland)

Banners Broker Ireland VAT - 9814214

No, invalid VAT number (please refer to FAQ, questions 7, 11, 12, 13 and 20 for more information).

Member State IE
VAT Number IE 9814214
Date when request received 2012/10/16 15:39:10
Name ---
Address ---
Consultation Number

Mundorf
10-16-2012, 08:52 AM
Martin wrote killing proof BB being a criminal organization.After this post on MMG forum was clearly to see how shills got nervous and lost the impact of their stupid defense.The focus argument from Martin came as a smart bomb that put in dust fake and false shills assumptions ...great post Martin,make them all look like fools.

otoad
10-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Not everyone who thinks BB is a scam is a disgruntled ex-member, Soozi.
http://u.cubeupload.com/kNtoad/bbponzi.gif (http://cubeupload.com/im/kNtoad/bbponzi.gif)

noname999
10-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Just looked at the irish BB site. And i quote:

'Does your site stand out from udders?'

From about the half way mark you can tell he is reading what he is saying. He quite obviously hasn't a clue what he is talking about.

Who would use this guy to promote a legitimate company?

That said look at the international/canadian/polish/cypriot site speaker(yes they are the same person, just the hair style changes) can't even get a jacket to fit him.
And how about that 'superb' russian voice over for jacket man...

Multimillion dollar business my ASS!!!

Mundorf
10-16-2012, 09:14 AM
Quackery is nothing new in criminal world and not only in criminal world but what is new here by BB is how mean and insolent is this quackery hidden

Poyol
10-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Just looked at the irish BB site. And i quote:

'Does your site stand out from udders?'

From about the half way mark you can tell he is reading what he is saying. He quite obviously hasn't a clue what he is talking about.

Who would use this guy to promote a legitimate company?

That said look at the international/canadian/polish/cypriot site speaker(yes they are the same person, just the hair style changes) can't even get a jacket to fit him.
And how about that 'superb' russian voice over for jacket man...

Multimillion dollar business my ASS!!!

HA! That's the first thing I think every time I visit Banners Broker.
His jacket annoys me.

But you're right, it's the same guy.

Jason

littleroundman
10-16-2012, 09:32 AM
BEGORAH, here's the little Banners Broker Ireland leprechaun himself:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/bannersd.jpg

Poyol
10-16-2012, 09:40 AM
Top o' mornin', LRM!
Bejaysus, I've been looking for the little bugger's name for a while.
It could be Paul McCarthy, I don't know though - what do you think, Noname?

Jason

noname999
10-16-2012, 09:50 AM
Yeah, got a PM to tell me thats definitely him. Someone who has met him confirmed.

Poyol
10-16-2012, 10:17 AM
Got any more information on that little mission you were on?

Jason

littleroundman
10-16-2012, 10:44 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img155/1787/paulwo.jpg

For the more vision impaired among us

path2prosperity
10-16-2012, 12:30 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img155/1787/paulwo.jpg

For the more vision impaired among us

I can't see it very well so a bigger picture could help some of us. What is wrong with the shoulders of the suit and how many buttons are done up? Are the spots on his face freckles or is it a dirty mark on the camera?

littleroundman
10-16-2012, 12:36 PM
It's an extremely badly done "bluescreen" video

Check out the bottom of the clip around his shoes

Joe_Shmoe
10-16-2012, 12:37 PM
I can't see it very well so a bigger picture could help some of us. What is wrong with the shoulders of the suit and how many buttons are done up? Are the spots on his face freckles or is it a dirty mark on the camera?

Do you think it's a rented suit?

noname999
10-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Has anyone come across this guy before in any other schemes? Surely it can't be his first?

the reiver
10-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Newbie reporting for duty -read all 45 pages (phew!) and various other snippets on web re. BB. Good friend has invested £2200 ($3500) in Becoming Broke, recommended through a Cork, Ireland contact. Approx one month ago. After outlining the bb modus operandi to me and stressing due diligence, ie first page of google... friend was startled by my cry of 'Ponzi!'. Having dug up the Canadian connection first: Dixit et al and their ideal home scam, it became clear that money is lost. Now in this safe haven of sanity and keen to know where thread's direction is going. ie very tempted to bung you some money poyol, but must exercise due diligence...Any joy with publicising the BB scam in UK? How many British suckers are there?

noname999
10-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Was he dealing with this guy Paul MacCarthy directly?

the reiver
10-16-2012, 02:05 PM
No, I'll get some more gen about the connection. Though the reported returns were fabulous enough for it to be someone high up

EagleOne
10-16-2012, 02:36 PM

Welcome to RS and thanks for joining MMG and the support. You can bet that bannersbiz is not going to like your presence and definitely not going to like my next set of posts about the "founders" of BB. It will still be a while before I post as still getting all the information needed.

Again my sincere thanks and brilliant posts. Glad to have you onboard.

noname999
10-16-2012, 03:02 PM
I see that yet another thread has disappeared off scam.com. No surprise there but it does prompt a queston. Probably for SBM or one of the admins or owners of this site:
Has there been any legal approach from BB or someone claiming to represent BB to shut this thread down? Many of the BB hacks have used the removal of threads on scam.com as proof of BB's legitimacy. We know that is not the case but they have claimed it.
Of course, if you can't say, I understand.

Martin88
10-16-2012, 03:19 PM
Welcome to RS and thanks for joining MMG and the support. You can bet that bannersbiz is not going to like your presence and definitely not going to like my next set of posts about the "founders" of BB. It will still be a while before I post as still getting all the information needed.

Again my sincere thanks and brilliant posts. Glad to have you onboard.
Thanks - I look forward to reading your post!

And yes, I can tell I'm going to have some fun with BannersBiz....

Soapboxmom
10-16-2012, 04:32 PM
I see that yet another thread has disappeared off scam.com. No surprise there but it does prompt a queston. Probably for SBM or one of the admins or owners of this site:
Has there been any legal approach from BB or someone claiming to represent BB to shut this thread down? Many of the BB hacks have used the removal of threads on scam.com as proof of BB's legitimacy. We know that is not the case but they have claimed it.
Of course, if you can't say, I understand.
Neither the owner nor any of the admins here have received any lovelies. The second one should appear it will be splashed up here. We don't respond to threats by rewarding them with acquiescence or silence. RS has never catered to scammers. Legitimate complaints, naturally are always handled in a business like manner and all courtesy due with complete privacy.

Scam (George Dranichack) caves to any legal threat whether from a real or fake lawyer and accepts advertising money and other incentives. So, one getting their name off Scam is a much clearer indication that that entity or person should be getting the attention of RS and perhaps law enforcement rather than an endorsement or suggestion of legitimacy.

We here at RS are still snickering over Charles Gregoire de Rothschild (otherwise known as Aaron Joab Berdah) threatening us with the Romanian Mafia, Interpol and our good friends at the FBI. At least these scammers do give us a hearty laugh!

Soapboxmom

baylee
10-16-2012, 06:21 PM
I see the shills (ing) and pimps are out in force on MMG today! One of the biggest must think he/she is fishing? Bait anyone?

Alkibone
10-16-2012, 06:52 PM
...Any joy with publicising the BB scam in UK? How many British suckers are there?Hi and welcome! If you're in the UK (like me) check out More Money Review (http://www.moremoneyreview.com)

JustTooMuchTime
10-16-2012, 07:12 PM
Hi and welcome! If you're in the UK (like me) check out More Money Review (http://www.moremoneyreview.com)

I'm confused about why you posted that link. I went to More Money Review and all they had was a description of Banners Broker which sounded like it came from Banners Broker itself - no analysis or independent info. I put my email in for the "full review" and received nothing.

Is there a more detailed report I'm not seeing?

Nourjan
10-16-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm confused about why you posted that link. I went to More Money Review and all they had was a description of Banners Broker which sounded like it came from Banners Broker itself - no analysis or independent info. I put my email in for the "full review" and received nothing.

Is there a more detailed report I'm not seeing?

Yes, if you scrolled down you would see Jack Whiteman (the admin of More Money Review,I believe) giving a negative review of BB.Suffice to say the shills and cheerleaders weren't happy with that.

Alkibone
10-16-2012, 08:08 PM

Is there a more detailed report I'm not seeing?You need to register with the site (free). Click on "register".

EagleOne
10-16-2012, 10:16 PM
Well, went to Google Earth to take a look at their corporate headquarters located at: 1019 Nelson Street, Oshawa, ON L1N 3V4. What a joke. This so-called multi-milllion dollar business is located in a non-descript 2-stroy brick building in front of some kind of repair store. Since Google Earth photo cannot be downloaded, if you want to see it, just put the address in Google and when the street photo appears, you will see an arrow in the middle of Nelson street.

To find the building, you have to hit the up arrow 17 times to traverse the street. The building is on the left hand side and is a tan building with a dark red door and fascia on the building. It is on the corner of Nelson St. and Waterloo Ct. When you get to the 17th click, point your cursor to your left and it will zoom in on the building. There is a bigger sign on the left hand side of the building (in the parking lot) that shows the address of 1019 Nelson St. with phone number.

Sure looks like the offices of such a wealthy and successful company.:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

GlimDropper
10-16-2012, 10:32 PM
Not strictly on topic but I found a list I thought some people might find interesting on a Blog by Sam E. Antar. Now Mr. Antar is no stranger to fraud in so far as he helped perpetrate one himself (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Eddie) but I though the following might be enlightening:

White Collar Fraud Blog: December 25, 2006 - The Art of Spinning: How to Identify Possible White Collar Criminals or at Least Unethical and Deceitful People Who You Should Avoid (http://whitecollarfraud.blogspot.com/2006/12/art-of-spinning-how-to-identify.html)

White collar crime is a crime of persuasion and deceit. Since the white collar criminal uses persuasion and deceit to commit their crimes, it follows that such felons are artful liars.

People often ask me what characteristics I look for in other people that alert me to possible criminal activity or at least unethical and deceitful people.

Not all questionable conduct is illegal. A person can be unethical or deceitful (however they are defined) without committing any illegal acts as defined under the law.

However, most criminals use tools like spinning (see below) in the conduct of their crimes.

The Art of Spinning:

Sell people hope. My cousin ‘Crazy Eddie’ Antar taught me that “people live on hope” and their hopes and dreams must be fed through our spin and lies. In any situation, if possible, accentuate the positive.

Make excuses as long as you can. Try to have your excuses based on at least one truthful fact even if the fact is unrelated to your actions and argument.

When you cannot dispute the underlying facts, accept them as true but rationalize your actions. You are allowed to make mistakes as long as you have no wrongful intent. Being stupid is not a crime.

Always say in words you “take responsibility” but try to indirectly shift the blame on other people and factors. You need to portray yourself as a “stand up” guy or gal.

When you cannot defend your actions or arguments attack the messenger to detract attention from your questionable actions.

Always show your kindness by doing people favors. You will require the gratitude of such people to come to your aid and defend you.

Build up your stature, integrity, and credibility by publicizing the good deeds you have done in areas unrelated to the subject of scrutiny.

Build a strong base of support. Try to have surrogates and the beneficiaries of your largess stand up for you and defend you.

If you can, appear to take the “high road” and have your surrogates do the “dirty work” for you. After all, you cannot control the actions of your zealots.

When you can no longer spin, shut up. For example, offer no guidance to investors or resign for “personal reasons.” Your surrogates and so-called friends can still speak on your behalf and defend you.

If you are under investigation always say you will “cooperate.” However, use all means necessary legal or otherwise to stifle the investigators. Remember that “people live on hope” and their inclination is to believe you.

When called to testify under oath (if you do not exercise your 5th amendment privilege against self-incrimination) have selective memory about your questionable actions. It is harder to be charged with perjury if you cannot remember what you have done rather than testify and lie about it.

However, before you testify have other friendly witnesses testify before you to defend you. You need to “lock in” their stories first (before they change their minds) so your testimony does not conflict with their testimony and your story will appear to be more truthful.

Try not to have your actions at least appear to rise to the level of criminal conduct or a litigable action. Being stupid or being unethical is not always a crime or a tortious action.

One last rule, to be a most effective spinner always keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The kindness you show your enemies will reduce their propensity to be skeptical of you.

If you see some of the above similarities in people who are in authority such as executives, politicians, and others, you are forewarned to watch out. Before a person can be a white collar criminal, they must be deceitful and be able to follow most of the above rules of spinning.

Written by,

Sam E. Antar (former Crazy Eddie CFO and convicted felon)

I used to tell and write financial fairy tales as a white collar criminal.

Click the link above for that specific post or here for (http://www.whitecollarfraud.blogspot.com/)Mr. Antar's White Collar Fraud Blog (http://www.whitecollarfraud.blogspot.com/) it's self.

EagleOne
10-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Pied Piper: You asked a question about what to do to protect yourself from possible identity theft. First, contact your bank and tell them you could possibly be the victim of identity theft. They will put a fraud watch on your bank account and ATM card. Then do the same for your credit card. You need to have these fraud watch on your accounts now. Your bank may want to give you a new bank account number and ATM card. The same thing may happen with your credit card company.

Not sure if the UK has credit reporting agencies, but if they do, contact each of them and also report you could be a victim of identity theft. They too will put a fraud watch on your account. That's the way it works here in the US. If your bank does not change your account or ATM Card, then if anyone tries to put through any transactions in your name, they will contact you to make sure it is you making the transaction. If not, then the charge will be declined or attempt to withdraw any monies from your checking account or use of your ATM.

If you do online banking, change your password, as well as for your credit cards. Also change your security questions. You want to make it as hard as possible for someone to try and use your cards, or access your bank accounts.

Usually it takes up to 3-4 months before anyone would try to become you, but I would not gamble it would take that long. Understand that BB will not be the ones who will try to steal your identity. The problem is if they sell your information to another party that will. You can also be assured that your information will be sold many times over if BB would sell their database information. I am not saying they will, but it is a possibility.

I would also change your E-mail address to a different username. Keep your current one but tell your friends and family of your new addy. This way you can control spam coming to your addy.

Hope this helped.

JustTooMuchTime
10-17-2012, 01:14 AM
Yes, if you scrolled down you would see Jack Whiteman (the admin of More Money Review,I believe) giving a negative review of BB.Suffice to say the shills and cheerleaders weren't happy with that.

Got it. Thanks. I see where Jack Whiteman stepped in and pointed out the red flags he saw.

EagleOne
10-17-2012, 01:31 AM
I'm :shocked:. It seems bannersbiz didn't like me exposing the "Canadian Corporate Office" of BB for everyone to see it for themselves. :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Dreamstealer
10-17-2012, 03:17 AM
MMG quite funny. These people are either crooks or about to feel like right mugs. Well done E1 on annoying them.

There are 2 ways that BB can give evidence that it is legitimate:-
1. Pay a big 4 accountancy firm to issue a report that the third party income is sufficient to run the business. This will cost £150k or so and would clearly be the best advert they could ever add.
2. Get one of the big original BBers to release copies of selected pages from their tax returns. In the UK if they have been in it since 2010 then the 10/11 tax return was filed by January at least. This will show the hundreds of thousands of pounds they earned right? Bearing in mind that in the uk tax is due on BB "income" even if left in the ewallet or rolled into other panels.

Poyol you know Mr Wild can you ask for his 2010 return? :RpS_smile: I am certain he would oblige

AshKen1
10-17-2012, 04:16 AM
Quick update on my mate. He did go and do some further research (allegedly) - what he has found only confirms to him that BB is legitimate. What he hasn't done is show me the evidence which is probably only picking out the good bits. Don't think this particular mind is going to be changed sadly.

noname999
10-17-2012, 05:22 AM
Have you asked him why he won't tell you what he found?

AshKen1
10-17-2012, 01:11 PM
I shall. Not sure that this person would be willing anymore. I have to be careful I don't completely alienate him as we have been mates for a very long time :(

noname999
10-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Its a tricky situation. People can get very defensive...even aggressive.

Imagine when the thing crashes and people have dragged their friends and family into it. Then we will really see relationships tested...

EagleOne
10-17-2012, 01:54 PM
I shall. Not sure that this person would be willing anymore. I have to be careful I don't completely alienate him as we have been mates for a very long time :(

Well the good news is that when this crashes, and it will crash, you will still be his friend and be there for him. Sometimes people just have to learn the hard way, and many times it is very costly.

noname999
10-17-2012, 03:21 PM
Anyone hear anything from Mastercard lately? Surely they should have moved by now?

otoad
10-17-2012, 03:41 PM
Well, went to Google Earth to take a look at their corporate headquarters located at: 1019 Nelson Street, Oshawa, ON L1N 3V4. What a joke. This so-called multi-milllion dollar business is located in a non-descript 2-stroy brick building in front of some kind of repair store.

Hi EagleOne,

do you mean this place ... http://u.cubeupload.com/kNtoad/bbhq.jpg

I just put the address in google maps and took a screen shot.

noname999
10-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Thats the one otoad. Impressive isn't it? Don't forget, its only the front section. The back is an auto repair shop. Wonder if they advertise with BB...

Joe_Shmoe
10-17-2012, 03:48 PM
They seem to share the same premises as this company Media Trend Designs - Signs (Manufacturers) , Oshawa, Ontario - 905-448-0879 - L1H 7N9 | BNP (http://www.businessnetpages.com/CompanyPage.aspx/ontario/oshawa/media-trend-designs/607703/)

noname999
10-17-2012, 03:53 PM
Do we have any Canadians that might like to give them a ring to ask if they have ever heard of BB?

samuel.r
10-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Guys this is pretty disturbing. I looked at that Google Maps link of the BB Canada HQ...and moused around the back of the building.

Take a look. Another "Kul" sighting! I wonder if they know he is not tending the Panel Engine. He is going to be in big trouble, if they catch him.

Joe_Shmoe
10-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Guys this is pretty disturbing. I looked at that Google Maps link of the BB Canada HQ...and moused around the back of the building.

Take a look. Another "Kul" sighting! I wonder if they know he is not tending the Panel Engine. He is going to be in big trouble, if they catch him.

More likely sneaking out the back door with a nice big pile of victims cash

EagleOne
10-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Hi EagleOne,

As previously stated, yes this is the one. The reason why I did not post a screenshot of the building at MMG was because the promoters would have claimed it wasn't their address and I just made up the location. By letting people follow my instructions, they could see it for themselves to know it was the real deal.

But I do appreciate others who could post the screenshot for all to see. As long as it did not come from me, people would accept it. I have heard it all and have been called it all many, many times. This is just how the game is played between promoters and us who expose these Ponzi's.

Beethoven
10-17-2012, 06:06 PM
Excellent work, exposing this photo of BullshitBroker Towers. Is somebody able to upload this to the UK BB forum here?: Login (http://talkingbb.com/index.php) ...There are some poor blind souls there that need to wake up and see this.
Hi EagleOne,

Julie Diligent
10-17-2012, 08:16 PM
Well, went to Google Earth to take a look at their corporate headquarters located at: 1019 Nelson Street, Oshawa, ON L1N 3V4. What a joke.

Decided to mosey on down Nelson Street, myself, and check out multi-million-dollar Banners Broker Canada's corporate command and control centre, manned by their 'global sales team'.

A joke office? Positively Gervaisian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Gervais):

http://youtu.be/BfWlw4RLqMQ

Googled a few of the other occupants of the block while I was there: Advance Systems (http://oshawa.opendi.ca/417705.html), Crane Supply (http://www.businessnetpages.com/CompanyPage.aspx/Ontario/Oshawa/Crane+Supply/401714), Media Trend Designs (http://www.businessnetpages.com/CompanyPage.aspx/ontario/oshawa/media-trend-designs/607703/), ProLegal Collection Services (http://www.ctidirectory.com/search/company.cfm?company=72648), New Image Care Care and Auto Detailing (http://www.ylm.ca/ylm/ylm_comp_detail.aspx?comp_id=570429&name=New+Image+Car+Care+%26+Auto+Detailing&f=oshawa), Affordable Automotive (http://www.ourbis.ca/en/b/ON/Oshawa/Afordable-Automotive-Ltd/1079778.html), and Marley's Auto Service (http://oshawa.opendi.ca/386725.html). And R&B Auto Service (http://411.ca/business/profile/7627468), who visibly take up about half the building.

Now here's another funny thing...

The eagle-eyed of you — you in particular Lynn, of course — will have detected that Raj Dixit has dropped a bit of a boo-boo. Yes, that's right: the 1019 Nelson St. occupants all have the same zip code of L1H 7N9... except Banners Broker. They have L1H 8A7, per their 'Contact Us' page (http://www.bannersbroker.com/main/contactus).

So where is L1H 8A7?

It's an area along the adjoining Waterloo Street, where all these businesses reside (http://www.locatefamily.com/Street-Lists/Canada/ON/L1H/L1H8A7/index.html).

But wait! Where did EagleOne get L1N 3V4, above, from?

Well, it looks like it was from a post by the man himself, Dixit, in which he ironically scolded a previous poster with the invective: "...get your facts straight". It's here on the Motley Fool forum. (http://boards.fool.co.uk/again-mr-chung-get-your-facts-straight-12606196.aspx)

And where, then, is the L1N 3V4 area?

About 15 minutes drive away... Stewart St., Whitby, where all these private citizens reside (http://www.locatefamily.com/Street-Lists/Canada/ON/L1N/L1N3V4/index.html).

So WTF is going on, here?

Ha! Maybe Dixit's dyslexic?

But at least he's made a very astute choice of location: all those auto mechanics on hand when the wheels come off his BB scamwagon. If I'm not mistaken, one or two are already on the wobble.

Poyol
10-18-2012, 03:25 AM
Have we had any inside TalkingBB knowledge?
I know that Jamie Waters (jimmy2bob) disappeared from Twitter - scared?

It's nearly Christmas, I'm buying presents already ... surely people will start to try and withdraw their 'earnings' around about now.

Jason

noname999
10-18-2012, 03:48 AM
People are trying to withdraw. This is from moremoneyreview.com. 6 weeks is the longest I have heard so far. BB is in serious trouble:

Mankei21 says:
October 17, 2012 at 12:00 pm
I have been with BB for around 7 months with a green package, doubled my money in the e-wallet so made a withdrawal still pending after 3 weeks, my friends was still pending after 6 weeks, submitted tickets and these just go to my partner, nobody from BB has replied. Tried the contact number, just get a voice mail even through they say the office is manned !! Like you say the money is just a number unless it becomes available to spend, so with me the jury is OUT at the moment. Also agree with the speed issue had a yellow that stated complete for two weeks but the balance did not show in my e wallet until the end of the two weeks. Would I recommend this to a friend, NO WAY and I had three lined up.

On another topic, are people expected to pay tax on their BB earnings?

Take for example:
http://www.learnhow2earn.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/james-income.jpg

In this image it says he has 4036.50 available to liquidate(left column) but his total earnings are 44,998.82.
I know that different countries have to pay different rates of tax but lets take a conservative 20%

If your earnings are 44,998.82 would you have to pay tax of 8999.76?

If people continue to argue that the figure on the right is what they have earned the tax they would have to pay is double what they are earning. Of course this is assuming that these people have any intention of paying tax(which I doubt)

(sorry couldn't upload actually image, I grew up before the whole technology revolution!)

Joe_Shmoe
10-18-2012, 03:56 AM
I was wondering if he gave any reasons on talkingBB/Adverts galore as to why he quit Twitter. He had over 5000 followers.

littleroundman
10-18-2012, 06:17 AM
People are trying to withdraw. This is from moremoneyreview.com. 6 weeks is the longest I have heard so far. BB is in serious trouble:

Mankei21 says:
October 17, 2012 at 12:00 pm
I have been with BB for around 7 months with a green package, doubled my money in the e-wallet so made a withdrawal still pending after 3 weeks, my friends was still pending after 6 weeks, submitted tickets and these just go to my partner, nobody from BB has replied. Tried the contact number, just get a voice mail even through they say the office is manned !! Like you say the money is just a number unless it becomes available to spend, so with me the jury is OUT at the moment. Also agree with the speed issue had a yellow that stated complete for two weeks but the balance did not show in my e wallet until the end of the two weeks. Would I recommend this to a friend, NO WAY and I had three lined up.

Take for example:

In this image it says he has 4036.50 available to liquidate(left column) but his total earnings are 44,998.82.
I know that different countries have to pay different rates of tax but lets take a conservative 20%

If people continue to argue that the figure on the right is what they have earned the tax they would have to pay is double what they are earning. Of course this is assuming that these people have any intention of paying tax(which I doubt)

(sorry couldn't upload actually image, I grew up before the whole technology revolution!)

Here ya go:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/ewallet.jpg

Poyol
10-18-2012, 07:23 AM
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=banners+broker+scam&aq=f&oq=banners+broker+scam&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

We're on the first page for 'Banners Broker Scam'.

Jason

noname999
10-18-2012, 07:24 AM
Thanks LRM.

noname999
10-18-2012, 07:28 AM
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=banners+broker+scam&aq=f&oq=banners+broker+scam&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

We're on the first page for 'Banners Broker Scam'.

Jason

Thats great news. It will be amazing how many people this actually saves. I know its crazy but there are many people who when they are doing their due diligence only do a google search, and that is only confined to the first results page.
At least now this will prompt some questions as a prospective member.

samuel.r
10-18-2012, 09:30 AM
Good job on that address catch, Julie. By the way this site was giving me 503 all morning...SBM tell the hamster to run faster, please... :-)

People are not being paid; direct deposit, payza, etc. held up again for weeks. Some small amounts being trickled out via MasterCard, to give the illusion of normalcy.

Payza in the UK is offline, and they are also ending all of their online support in various forums. Some hope of them being back by the end of the year, but it is looking like they have had their license suspended for some reason. This is not a BB issue, it's all of Payza. They are also freezing customer accounts and blocking people from logging in. They have also said they are ending their participation in online support forums, and people have to submit a support ticket instead. This does not look good at all.

The Official Payza Support Thread - Page 105 - WJunction - Webmaster Forum! (http://www.wjunction.com/123-payza/142924-official-payza-support-thread-105.htm)

I believe MasterCard is about ready to let the other shoe drop. It'll be interesting to see how the tumor survives without a blood supply (MC and Payza).

Jaime Waters has basically disappeared. Which is odd because he confirmed two very important things. First, that he is a privileged insider under a signed non-disclosure agreement. This is related to the "AdCo" service, but establishes precedence that he has "special treatment" from the legal team at BB. Second, that he personally guarantees that BB will always pay its members. If (heaven forbid) anything were to happen to BB and members lost a lot of money, I wonder how this would be interpreted in a civil trial under UK "standard of care" legislation?

EagleOne
10-18-2012, 10:11 AM
There was a poster at MMG called bannersbroker2 from the UK who was a major supporter of BB. He got banned. Anyone know why? Anyone know him?

If he went "rogue" on BB, he might be a good contact to expose BB here.

otoad
10-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Oh Dear I've been banned (again) on BBtork ...

http://u.cubeupload.com/kNtoad/banned.gif (http://cubeupload.com/im/kNtoad/banned.gif)

I thought I was playing nice this time, maybe they are performing IP address matching for naysayers?

Why are they so sensitive?

otoad
10-18-2012, 11:22 AM
The Gang of Four (it's nice to put a face to a name)

I posted this on scam dot com and it was deleted almost immediately.

http://u.cubeupload.com/kNtoad/gangof4.jpg (http://cubeupload.com/im/kNtoad/gangof4.jpg)

EagleOne
10-18-2012, 12:30 PM
The Gang of Four (it's nice to put a face to a name)

I posted this on scam dot com and it was deleted almost immediately.

http://u.cubeupload.com/kNtoad/gangof4.jpg (http://cubeupload.com/im/kNtoad/gangof4.jpg)

You can remove Kuldip as he was given the boot in July. No explanation, just gone.

Now you have to understand, they can't have us "negative" people on their forums. It is bad for business.

Joe_Shmoe
10-18-2012, 12:51 PM
So has Jamie Waters stopped posting on Talking BB/Adverts Galore?

Julie Diligent
10-18-2012, 01:15 PM
OMG!

Maybe we've got it all wrong!

Maybe BB really is a muti-million-dollar online advertising behemoth, after all.

Maybe the Google Goliath has finally met its David:

Google shares suspended as 20% drop in profits accidentally revealed early | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2219751/Google-shares-suspended-20-drop-profits-accidentally-revealed-early.html)

noname999
10-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Oh God, don't encourage them. There are some BB folk that would actually try and convince people that this is as a direct result of BB increasing market share...and WORSE...there are others who would actually believe them!:fly_swat:

samuel.r
10-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Could be Julie...could be....

Or, what is much more likely is along the lines of the astute whitepapers from ComScore that clearly indicate that the impression ads market is saturated, that advertisers are becoming less and less willing to pay for impressions that don't actually hit the retina of the viewers, and that margins in this line of advertising are getting extremely thin. This whole area of advertising is going to transition to "viewed impressions" as the new currency...bulk impressions are already a legacy.

Now, when you listen to the hawks at BB they will tell their mesmerized audience that the online advertising business is limitless, that they can sell 1,000 impressions for $6 while buying them for only pennies and that all the big companies (like Coke, Yahoo, GM, etc.) don't want to deal with individual publishers so here they are to do the buying and selling.

I wonder who we should believe. The people at ComScore who have been studying the advertising business for years and have their PhD in marketing technolgies -- or the MLM/pyramid gypsies who run BB?

noname999
10-18-2012, 02:02 PM
A pearl of wisdom from MMG:

Yes it's pretty normal actually. It happens when the assumed traffic is a product of a software and when the owners of this enterprise have agreements with their suppliers to make a more balanced inventory of panels. They are bound to stop all traffic in higher panels and direct this traffic to the lower panels so they get more balanced. If you know what I mean...And please avoid being negative otherwise your account will be terminated and all assets will be forfeited including unfinished panels. You don't want this to happen. Are you?

I'm actually beginning to think there is a something really wrong with these people between the ears...

Dreamstealer
10-18-2012, 02:02 PM

Take for example:

I haven't had a chance to look at an actual BBers account in detail but i think in an attempt to boost the earnings figure they don't take the cost off. So if they have spent £1000 on panels, which have all just matured the earnings will show as £2,000. I think stock values distort it but taking 50% of the earnings might be reasonable. Hence my earler post that people in BB since 2010 have presumably already filed and paid there tax on this! US has similar rules to UK so hopefully no BBers are in tax default there as well. Hope all you BBers who are "trading" (we are tyold it isn't an investment) have registered your self employment and are paying your monthly self employed NIC stamp. Of course you are, millionairre businessmen like you don't muck around.

noname999
10-18-2012, 02:09 PM
Okay, so even if we took 50% of the earnings figure, that would still mean the person would end up paying as much tax as they are withdrawing. It would balance out?

samuel.r
10-18-2012, 02:14 PM
For you future scammers in the UK reading this...keep in mind English law is very clear about culpability in injury against vulnerable victims. Here's the summary quote from wikipedia:

United Kingdom
Main article: Duty of care in English law

The leading judicial test for a duty of care in the United Kingdom was found in the judgments of Caparo Industries plc v Dickman,[1] in which the House of Lords set out the following three-part test:

Harm must be a "reasonably foreseeable" result of the defendant's conduct;
A relationship of "proximity" between the defendant and the claimant;
It must be "fair, just and reasonable" to impose liability.

Any "upline" in a scheme where it can be shown beyond reasonable doubt that the upline had inside information the proposition was illegal or reasonably foreseeable to fail, the court could rule that liability exists and supports compensatory and/or punitive damages.

So if you are an upline scammer...be careful out there!

USA legislation, naturally, is very similar.

scinvestor
10-18-2012, 02:32 PM
For you future scammers in the UK reading this...keep in mind English law is very clear about culpability in injury against vulnerable victims. Here's the summary quote from wikipedia:

Any "upline" in a scheme where it can be shown beyond reasonable doubt that the upline had inside information the proposition was illegal or reasonably foreseeable to fail, the court could rule that liability exists and supports compensatory and/or punitive damages.

So if you are an upline scammer...be careful out there!

USA legislation, naturally, is very similar.

You know what I am thinking Sam? BannersBroker is very popular among residents of the Eastern European block (Russia, ex USSR states etc), who either doesn't speak English to read this forum, or they are not affected by any applicable lows in the UK and/or USA. This very fact limits the effectiveness of any effort to pass a warning to potential victims. I am not aware of any non-English language forum that approaches the whole issue from the perspective this forum does. I just hope there are some forums like this one though. And I am afraid this thing is fueled from that part of the planet greatly...Unfortunately I don't speak Russian, otherwise I would write something in their forums too. Just a thought.

samuel.r
10-18-2012, 02:46 PM
I'd guess that the majority of the traffic in Russia is from the pro players who have been in this since day one. I wonder if decline in traffic there could be a leading indicator...

EagleOne
10-18-2012, 03:09 PM
A pearl of wisdom from MMG:

Yes it's pretty normal actually. It happens when the assumed traffic is a product of a software and when the owners of this enterprise have agreements with their suppliers to make a more balanced inventory of panels. They are bound to stop all traffic in higher panels and direct this traffic to the lower panels so they get more balanced. If you know what I mean...And please avoid being negative otherwise your account will be terminated and all assets will be forfeited including unfinished panels. You don't want this to happen. Are you?

I'm actually beginning to think there is a something really wrong with these people between the ears...

:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: I saw that too and before I could comment, someone did and they replied they were being sarcastic. Whew! But knowing the people behind BB, that was why it was so believable at first read.

otoad
10-18-2012, 03:43 PM
So who is behind TalkingBB ...

WHOIS search results for:TALKINGBB.COM

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - Go Daddy (http://www.godaddy.com))
Domain Name: TALKINGBB.COM
Created on: 03-Mar-12
Expires on: 03-Mar-13
Last Updated on: 03-Mar-12

Registrant:
Paul Brown
12 Tippet Close
Blackburn, BB2 3WX
United Kingdom

Administrative Contact:
Brown, Paul paul@pbpicsonline.co.uk
12 Tippet Close
Blackburn, BB2 3WX
United Kingdom
+44.7792248181

Technical Contact:
Brown, Paul paul@pbpicsonline.co.uk
12 Tippet Close
Blackburn, BB2 3WX
United Kingdom
+44.7792248181

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2597.HOSTGATOR.COM
NS2598.HOSTGATOR.COM

---

Paul Brown ...

Paul Brown - United Kingdom | LinkedIn (http://uk.linkedin.com/in/paulbrownphotography)

http://u.cubeupload.com/kNtoad/paulbrown.jpg (http://cubeupload.com/im/kNtoad/paulbrown.jpg)

Lil Ol' Radical Me
10-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Me thinks he would have done better slogging it out with the wedding photos. At least marriage is legal.

noname999
10-19-2012, 04:11 AM
Do we have any posters who are knowledgeable in the area of tax?

Poyol
10-19-2012, 04:17 AM
Do we have any posters who are knowledgeable in the area of tax?

Tax is paid on total earnings. So, what ever is in the eWallet should be taxed.
As someone stated previously if you have $40,000 in your eWallet, but only $4,000 available to withdraw you'll be paying (around) 20% on the $40,000 - say that's $8,000 to pay on tax, yet they can only withdraw $4,000.

I think that's right.
I doubt they're paying tax on an online income that's paid into a Payza account - they'll probably think it's untraceable. I would.

Jason

noname999
10-19-2012, 04:20 AM
So you have to pay twice as much tax as you actually withdraw?

Poyol
10-19-2012, 04:27 AM
Well, 20% income tax on your earnings.

Jason

noname999
10-19-2012, 04:34 AM
Is there a consistent correlation between your ewallet account and your total earnings? A certain percentage perhaps?

Poyol
10-19-2012, 04:57 AM
There is.
Don't ask me what though - I can't remember.

Beethoven
10-19-2012, 05:16 AM
Tax is paid on total earnings. So, what ever is in the eWallet should be taxed.
As someone stated previously if you have $40,000 in your eWallet, but only $4,000 available to withdraw you'll be paying (around) 20% on the $40,000 - say that's $8,000 to pay on tax, yet they can only withdraw $4,000.

I think that's right.
I doubt they're paying tax on an online income that's paid into a Payza account - they'll probably think it's untraceable. I would.

Jason

This is a grey area and would need confirmation by HMRC in the UK. In simple terms, considering that a legitimate business might only be expected to pay tax on gross earnings put through a UK business account, less expenses for example, it would seem that the $40,000 figure in the ewallet would not be taxable income, and nor would the $4,000 available to withdraw. As we all know, these figures are complete codswallop anyway. I dont think you can be prosecuted for evading tax on income that never existed in the first place. This would mean that most UK BB members, assuming they have withdrawn less than the typical tax-free allowance of £8,100 per tax year would not be eligibe for tax. The majority I beleive, due to strategy and payment problems have not yet made successful withdrawals. It would be entirely possible that there are only a handful of the UK leaders who have made it into the realms of taxable income.

noname999
10-19-2012, 05:37 AM
As we all know, these figures are complete codswallop anyway. I dont think you can be prosecuted for evading tax on income that never existed in the first place.

Though I agree with you that these numbers are fictional, for BB members this is not the case. As far as they are concerned, these numbers are real and they have repeatedly said they are real(ignorance is no defence). Therefore they should be paying tax on their earnings.
They can’t from a promotional point of view be pointing to these massive earnings, yet from a tax point of view, choosing ignore them. Or am I missing something?

This would mean that most UK BB members, assuming they have withdrawn less than the typical tax-free allowance of £8,100 per tax year would not be eligibe for tax. The majority I beleive, due to strategy and payment problems have not yet made successful withdrawals. It would be entirely possible that there are only a handful of the UK leaders who have made it into the realms of taxable income.

Even if its only a handful, they should still be paying the tax. Shouldn’t the authorities be made aware of these earnings(fictitional or not)?

Beethoven
10-19-2012, 05:56 AM
Though I agree with you that these numbers are fictional, for BB members this is not the case. As far as they are concerned, these numbers are real and they have repeatedly said they are real(ignorance is no defence). Therefore they should be paying tax on their earnings.
They can’t from a promotional point of view be pointing to these massive earnings, yet from a tax point of view, choosing ignore them. Or am I missing something?

Yes, this is a good point. They believe in this business, and therefore the irony is , if following this logic, that they would have to pay HUGE tax bills on "virtual earnings" not received. However, this really depends on HMRC's position. The Taxman may not accept the Ewallet as evidence of earnings. In which case, no problem. Coming clean about these figures would put BB members in the awkward position of asking the Taxman if they are in breach of money laundering regulations also.

Even if its only a handful, they should still be paying the tax. Shouldn’t the authorities be made aware of these earnings(fictitional or not)?

Yes, and anyone who has been in the business since before April 5th 2012 and is registered for self assessment will have to file a tax return by law before 31st october (on Paper) orn 31st January (online) or face £100 penalty for late submission. HM Revenue & Customs: Tax return deadlines and penalties (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/sa/deadlines-penalties.htm)

Beethoven
10-19-2012, 06:15 AM
Though I agree with you that these numbers are fictional, for BB members this is not the case. As

far as they are concerned, these numbers are real and they have repeatedly said they are real(ignorance is no defence).

Therefore they should be paying tax on their earnings.
They can’t from a promotional point of view be pointing to these

massive earnings, yet from a tax point of view, choosing ignore them. Or am I missing something?

Yes, this is a good point.

They believe in this business, and therefore the irony is , if following this logic, that they would have to pay HUGE tax

bills on "virtual earnings" not received. However, this really depends on HMRC's position. The Taxman may not accept the

Ewallet as evidence of earnings. In which case, no problem. Coming clean about these figures would put BB members in the

awkward position of asking the Taxman if they are in breach of money laundering regulations also.

Even if its only a

handful, they should still be paying the tax. Shouldn’t the authorities be made aware of these earnings(fictitional or

not)?

Yes, and anyone who has been in the business since before April 5th 2012 and is registered for self assessment

will have to file a tax return by law before 31st october (on Paper) orn 31st January (online) or face £100 penalty for

late submission.

Beethoven
10-19-2012, 06:19 AM
Quote from HMRC UK Tax office website:

What is money laundering?

Money laundering means exchanging money or assets that were obtained criminally for money or other assets that are 'clean'. The clean money or assets don't have an obvious link with any criminal activity. Money laundering also includes money that's used to fund terrorism, however it's obtained
Money Laundering Regulations are designed to protect the UK financial system. If your business is covered by the regulations you must put in place certain controls to prevent it being used for money laundering by criminals and terrorists. These include appointing a 'nominated officer', checking the identity of customers and keeping all relevant documents. You must also report any suspicious activity to the Serious Organised Crime Agency.

If your business is covered by the regulations it must be monitored by one of the supervisory authorities. It may already be monitored, for example by the Financial Services Authority or by a professional body. But if it's not, and your business falls into one of four designated business sectors, you'll probably need to register with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
Business types supervised by HMRC

HMRC is the supervisory authority for the following four business types:
• Money Service Businesses not supervised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA)
• High Value Dealers
• Trust or Company Service Providers not supervised by the FSA or a professional body
• Accountancy Service Providers not supervised by a professional body

If you carry out activities typically associated with the above by way of business and you aren't already registered, you'll need to register with HMRC. Share

noname999
10-19-2012, 06:20 AM
Now I know the whole thing is fictional but bare with me. Lets just say that BB was legit:

From the examples i have found on the net, amounts available to withdraw are normally about 10% of earnings. But tax would be 20%. So you wouldn't be earning enough to even cover the tax. Why then would you invest?

littleroundman
10-19-2012, 06:38 AM
Now I know the whole thing is fictional but bare with me. Lets just say that BB was legit:

From the examples i have found on the net, amounts available to withdraw are normally about 10% of earnings. But tax would be 20%. So you wouldn't be earning enough to even cover the tax. Why then would you invest?

* A number of Banners Broker members are not "investing" They are fully aware they are playing HYIP ponzis.

* Another subgroup have no intention of paying taxes, and rely on the fact they are using anonymous payment processors and, probably, fake IDs

* Many members don't even consider tax is payable.

* Many are simply ignorant of the fact they can be taxed.

* The criminal element...........well..........'nuff said.

Martin88
10-19-2012, 07:06 AM

I guess in this case, they are not really your earnings until they are withdrawn in to your bank account. It's no more than a gigantic "IOU, Love from BB"

But yes, I'd imagine once the money has been withdrawn, you would need to pay tax on it - if you're earning over the tax allowance (which I think is about £8K?)

Poyol
10-19-2012, 07:32 AM
I guess in this case, they are not really your earnings until they are withdrawn in to your bank account. It's no more than a gigantic "IOU, Love from BB"

But yes, I'd imagine once the money has been withdrawn, you would need to pay tax on it - if you're earning over the tax allowance (which I think is about £8K?)

Is that the same with earning into Paypal then?

AshKen1
10-19-2012, 07:51 AM
Quick update on my mate. He did go and do some further research (allegedly) - what he has found only confirms to him that BB is legitimate. What he hasn't done is show me the evidence which is probably only picking out the good bits. Don't think this particular mind is going to be changed sadly.

Saw the "evidence" which had *only* been taken from BB sites which of course only supports the belief that BB is genuine. Suspect that research is not matey's strong point as I had pointed him in direction of this blog and moremoneyreview. Have to say there is air of panic now that Payza has suspended all UK BB payments and efforts being made to order pre-payment card. I did see screenshot of that today btw and one of the questions you are asked is what is your mother's maiden name. That is a standard security question isn't it?

Wonder what effect the Google share dip will have on the situation.

Has anyone contacted Latest News | Action Fraud (http://www.actionfraud.police.uk) to see what they say about the whole thing?

noname999
10-19-2012, 09:48 AM
Wonder what effect the Google share dip will have on the situation.

None whatsoever.

Martin88
10-19-2012, 09:49 AM
Is that the same with earning into Paypal then?

With PayPal, you can withdraw your entire balance at any time. The money is accessible.

With BB, this balance is defined as 'earnings', but a more correct term for it would be 'projected earnings'. (Projected out of the arse, but whatever).

It's a grey area. But as posters have been saying, the entire concept of 'doing business' is a grey area to these people. I can't see taxation bringing their morals back down to earth.

noname999
10-19-2012, 10:02 AM
Don't worry, I'm not expecting these lowlifes to pay tax but my train of thought is the following:

1) You know its a scam and are just trying to con people out of money. You have no intention on paying any tax as you know the numbers are lies/

2) You believe this to be a legitimate business. You believe there is actual advertising and you believe these figures they put out. You continually declare that you would not be involved in anything dodgy. Therefore you would pay tax on these 'legimate' earnings.

The thing is, if you fall into category 2 you would actually be paying more tax than you would be withdrawing. It wouldn't make any sense to invest.

So its either a con job or an extremely bad investment. Or am I missing something?

Beethoven
10-19-2012, 10:16 AM
So its either a con job or an extremely bad investment. Or am I missing something?

Pretty much both of the above.

There will be a lot of people who will have "conned" others, and will also lose out themselves.

noname999
10-19-2012, 10:21 AM
So I don't get it. If there are people who are adamant its legitimate, all that has to be done is point out the tax implications and it becomes obvious that the venture is not profitable. Therefore they will not take part.
If they do take part they are either (1)admitting that it is a con and the figures don't add up or (2) they plan on evading tax.
Both are illegal avenues. Correct?

AshKen1
10-19-2012, 10:24 AM
Sorry, re my last post at 1186, there's a bit missing off the end where I ask if anyone has been in contact with actionfraud which is online and part of the police in UK. So, has anyone done this?

Poyol
10-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Sorry, re my last post at 1186, there's a bit missing off the end where I ask if anyone has been in contact with actionfraud which is online and part of the police in UK. So, has anyone done this?

I have contacted ActionFraud, yes.

buckyuk
10-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Ok im all for this expose the scam, but i think this whole earnings not even covering your tax are a bit wide of the mark. If im not mistaken (which i might be) you only pay tax on your profits, if that werent the case, most businesses in the world wouldnt be profitable.

If you generate $1mil in your business, and your expenditure has been $900k, you dont pay tax on $1mil, you pay tax on $100k.

BB (if it was a legit business) would be the same, the earnings box may say $50k, but that doesnt take into account how much has been reinvested etc, costs for these imaginery traffic packs etc.

But forgetting about the tax implications.
If you are in Banners broker, or thinking about getting into banners broker, ask yourself this...

Why do banners broker, need you in their business, why do they need to pay you money???
What do you bring to this multi millions dollar company?

If i was running this business, and i had figured out a way to "broker banners", buy and sell banners in such a way to make profit. Why on earth would i want to pay hundreds of thousands of members a cut?

Answer me that...

littleroundman
10-19-2012, 10:36 AM
publish the addy, so we can all pile on

noname999
10-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Ok im all for this expose the scam, but i think this whole earnings not even covering your tax are a bit wide of the mark. If im not mistaken (which i might be) you only pay tax on your profits, if that werent the case, most businesses in the world wouldnt be profitable.

If you generate $1mil in your business, and your expenditure has been $900k, you dont pay tax on $1mil, you pay tax on $100k.

I totally agree with you. My point is, those in BB are claiming that the total earnings is what they have made. I am not saying this is correct but it is what they are claiming. I am refuting this claim as it would then mean they would have to pay more tax than what they could withdraw.

I am just trying so show on another level how ridiculous their claims are.

Martin88
10-19-2012, 11:03 AM
If you are in Banners broker, or thinking about getting into banners broker, ask yourself this...

Why do banners broker, need you in their business, why do they need to pay you money???

If i was running this business, and i had figured out a way to "broker banners", buy and sell banners in such a way to make profit. Why on earth would i want to pay hundreds of thousands of members a cut?

Answer me that...
I believe the drones already have that covered...

It's because they are 'philanthropists'.

They want everybody to have their share of the pie.

I've heard this line repeated a lot. It's politically well-timed with the "99%" protests, I've gotta give them that.

Dreamstealer
10-19-2012, 11:06 AM
I do tax planning as part of the day job- so:----
Tax is payable on business profits in UK (and in US and most countries). Ie all earnings, which include cash drawn, cash in ewallet and cash reinvested into further panels. The tax would probably be much more than has been drawn. If this is a legit business, most of the businessmen are screwed for tax. Also as self employed they must notify HMRC and pay NIC monthly. If they joined before 5/4/11 and haven't done an 11/12 return (in UK) then they are double screwed as the penalties are more than the initial £100 someone else mentioned. Note that with a top rate of tax of 50% then with the automatic rollup of at least half the earnings that all " 6 figure" earners are triply screwed.
Obviously BB is a scam so none of this is relevant, unless you think BB is legit.

Dreamstealer
10-19-2012, 11:08 AM
sorry last post i meant 10/11 return not 11/12.

noname999
10-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Tax is payable on business profits in UK (and in US and most countries). Ie all earnings, which include cash drawn, cash in ewallet and cash reinvested into further panels. The tax would probably be much more than has been drawn.

I have to agree. It will be on ALL earnings. Glad of your expertise. Thought I was going mad!

So if you look at the average ewallet, the total earnings is on the right and the available to withdraw is on the left. Somoen might be able to find the correlation. I have a figure between 10-15% in my head from somewhere. Therefore the tax is more than the withdrawal amounts.

Yes this is all fictitional but if you have a genuine BB believer you just have to show them this and they should pull out straight away. If they don't they will go more and more into debt to the tax collector.
If they decide to stay in they are then more or less admitting that it is a sham.

...or am I going mad(sorry, should be madder...went mad about 50 yeras ago!:chickendance:)

laidback
10-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Tax is payable on business profits in UK (and in US and most countries). Ie all earnings, which include cash drawn, cash in ewallet and cash reinvested into further panels. The tax would probably be much more than has been drawn. If this is a legit business, most of the businessmen are screwed for tax. Also as self employed they must notify HMRC and pay NIC monthly. If they joined before 5/4/11 and haven't done an 11/12 return (in UK) then they are double screwed as the penalties are more than the initial £100 someone else mentioned. Note that with a top rate of tax of 50% then with the automatic rollup of at least half the earnings that all " 6 figure" earners are triply screwed.
Obviously BB is a scam so none of this is relevant, unless you think BB is legit.
OK, so what percentage of people that participate in ponzis or pyramids do you feel pay taxes?

buckyuk
10-19-2012, 11:44 AM
yeah i see what you're saying noname, their arguments and marketing is just so flawed its unreal. I have promoted alot of businesses online, and its something I always strongly object to is false claims, but lets me honest, 99% of them are false.

AshKen1
10-19-2012, 12:11 PM
Difficulty is that the tax position is not clear to those who are involved. Some will say they have to be self-employed, others will say oh it's additional (other) income and can be declared on a tax return. It seems to be another murky area that BB are exploiting.

Even if you showed a true BB believer the light, they would still not accept that they are in a dodgy scam.

littleroundman
10-19-2012, 12:17 PM
The situation will be completely different depending on whether it simply collapses or it is prosecuted

Beethoven
10-19-2012, 12:42 PM

Good points. if so this would make the whole idea of investing in BB totally illogical. But I think it would be wise to clarify this point with HMRC. Dreamstealer, the ewallet situation would seem quite unique in terms of tax position. Can you think of a similar legitimate example of where tax is due on unearned income? Obviously earnings re-invested in new panels could be offset against tax, so an "honest" affilliate might be able to reduce tax bills.

It would seem that getting money from BB is harder than getting blood out of a stone. But if BB don't keep it the taxman will!

laidback
10-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Good points. if so this would make the whole idea of investing in BB totally illogical. But I think it would be wise to clarify this point with HMRC. Dreamstealer, the ewallet situation would seem quite unique in terms of tax position. Can you think of a similar legitimate example of where tax is due on unearned income? Obviously earnings re-invested in new panels could be offset against tax, so an "honest" affilliate might be able to reduce tax bills.

It would seem that getting money from BB is harder than getting blood out of a stone. But if BB don't keep it the taxman will!
Unfortunately ( or not?) the taxman has to be aware of the situation to act on it, i.e. unless the participants are reported to the IRS or something flags their returns, ( like, for example, not reporting offshore assets and having a bank transaction reported) likely they won't be investigated or audited. Just the harsh reality of understaffed/underfunded regulatory and law enforcement agencies.

Whip
10-19-2012, 01:45 PM

BB (if it was a legit business) would be the same, the earnings box may say $50k, but that doesnt take into account how much has been reinvested etc, costs for these imaginery traffic packs etc.

But forgetting about the tax implications.

Answer me that...
Problem is, most of the 'money' would be considered profit. Only their seed money would be exempt in theory. It is not what you withdraw, it's total earnings. Be it on paper or mystical websites. I perform a service for a customer, I have to pay sales and use tax regardless of if the customer paid me.

Whip
10-19-2012, 01:51 PM
OK, so what percentage of people that participate in ponzis or pyramids do you feel pay taxes?

I would say '0'

buckyuk
10-19-2012, 02:38 PM
At the end of the day, this isnt about tax, its up to the individual for them to pay the appropriate tax.

This thread should be about banners broker and the ongoing scam

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 05:07 PM
These scrubs are going downhill fast now. Not paying members at all. Jamie Waters slowly taking steps back. I see the shills alan howard and rwmarketing or whatever the **** his name is, is also a great shill. You read that talkingbb site they try to scare people into acting properly.

What ******* company do you know acts like these tardlets? And some members got mad for people questioning them? Yeah okay a billion dollar company cant afford a properly run site. What a hilarious joke this is

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 05:08 PM
catching up with some of the thread I saw the picture of that autoshop listed as bb hq in oshawa ontario LMFAO how do people think this is legit still. ******* rrreeeetttaaardddsss

pricks

Joe_Shmoe
10-19-2012, 05:25 PM
Jamie Waters slowly taking steps back.

Is Jamie Waters still posting talkingbb? When was his last post?

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 05:34 PM
why not go look yourself? I dont know I dont frequent it

Beethoven
10-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Is Jamie Waters still posting talkingbb? When was his last post?

JW hasnt been seen for a few days on Talking BS. Theres even a thread now with the title "wheres jamie?"
looks like the BB crowd are feeling a bit uneasy...

Joe_Shmoe
10-19-2012, 05:45 PM
why not go look yourself? I dont know I dont frequent it

I'm banned for some reason :RpS_wink:

noname999
10-19-2012, 05:46 PM
At the end of the day, this isnt about tax, its up to the individual for them to pay the appropriate tax.

This thread should be about banners broker and the ongoing scam

It is. But the tax issue has direct bearing on BB.
Either (1) It isn't legit so there would be no tax paid on it,
or (2) It is legit but the tax payout is greater than the payout.

Either way people should not be taking part in BB. I am blue in the face from trying to show people that this is a scam. Some of them just can't be convinced. They use these fictitional figures to prove legitimacy. I just want to show another way to try and convince people that BB is not what it seems. Let them go down the 'legit' argument. Even then it does not work as it fails on the tax question.

Either way, the vast majority will be out of pocket.

Must get to the bottom of the Jamie Waters question. We had an address for him, right?

Joe_Shmoe
10-19-2012, 05:47 PM
:RpS_thumbsup: Anybody able to get a screen shot of the "wheres jamie?" thread?

Joe_Shmoe
10-19-2012, 06:01 PM
I could do it, but have no idea how you do that LOL

"wheres jamie?" A great Idea for a book :RpS_lol:

EagleOne
10-19-2012, 06:04 PM
"wheres jamie?" A great Idea for a book :RpS_lol:

Sounds like a video game to me.

Joe_Shmoe
10-19-2012, 06:07 PM
There is a nice add-on for FireFox & Chrome that will let you take a screen shot called "Awesome Screenshot" try it its great.

Or just copy paste some posts to here.

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 06:11 PM
yeah **** I got banned there too. Just went to get a screenshot for you guys.

Beethoven what kind of computer do you have? I can tell you how to take a screenie

otoad
10-19-2012, 06:11 PM
publish the addy, so we can all pile on

LRM is this what your looking for ... Report it | Action Fraud (http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud)

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 06:15 PM
so Jamie slowly runs away huh? The guy should get his ass kicked he's probably a huge reason for getting a mass amount of people involved

Joe_Shmoe
10-19-2012, 06:16 PM
I did this a few weeks ago. Report it | Action Fraud (http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud)
The more reports the merrier. The authorities might take notice

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 06:17 PM
otoad thanks for the link. Ill start sending them every single day

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 06:22 PM
i cant even see that ****..how do you blow it up

Beethoven
10-19-2012, 06:25 PM
1705:duh: Hope this works..

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 06:31 PM
lol that Katy post wtf

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 06:35 PM
hey beethoven can you see if that katy person uploaded pictures of the bannersbroker office yet? I know she said she would but I cant get on being banned to see.

Joe_Shmoe
10-19-2012, 06:39 PM
1705:duh: Hope this works..

Thanks for that it looks like a fun thread. :RpS_lol:

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 06:40 PM
do they IP ban us so we cant create other accounts?

Beethoven
10-19-2012, 06:41 PM
No idea, maxwell, but I really dont want to get banned...they have to approve new accounts on there now

it looks very happy clappy on there now.

no boat rocking

They are doing a wonderful job of keeping up appearances

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 06:45 PM
ok well dont take a screenshot then. Just look. I know that mastercard crap is a fake by her id like to know if she posted fake pictures. If there is one I can just create an account at my friends house another day but I dont want to go through all that if she hasnt added one

Joe_Shmoe
10-19-2012, 06:45 PM
do they IP ban us so we cant create other accounts?

I think they do IP bans, but they also check that you have a Banners Broker account & they may check with your upline the Banners Broker victim who signed you up to see if you have been in contact.

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 06:51 PM
wow what a bunch of tards I didnt even really post there but I told them they are being cheated and they banned me for that I guess

Joe_Shmoe
10-19-2012, 07:01 PM
wow what a bunch of tards I didnt even really post there but I told them they are being cheated and they banned me for that I guess

They don't want negative Neds & Nellies over there it's bad for business.

Also they can't handle the truth.

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 07:04 PM
so ridiculous. its okay they will al get whats coming to them when its brought down on their doorsteps

EagleOne
10-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Anyone else getting this message: IPS Driver Error when trying to access MMG?

Joe_Shmoe
10-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Anyone else getting this message: IPS Driver Error when trying to access MMG?

yes I'am. Sorry I think I might have broke that forum. :RpS_unsure:

littleroundman
10-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Same is happening here

littleroundman
10-19-2012, 08:10 PM

At this stage of a dying HYIP ponzi, they can't afford to lose even one member or potential member.

The fraudsters behind Banners Broker are furiously juggling the numbers to make it appear things are running OK

The insiders are long gone, the pimps are working overtime and the remaining true believers whose names are associated with Banners Broker are being left hanging out to dry.

Dreamstealer
10-19-2012, 08:42 PM
. Can you think of a similar legitimate example of where tax is due on unearned income? Obviously earnings re-invested in new panels could be offset against tax, so an "honest" affilliate might be able to reduce tax bills.

Actually unearned income has a different meaning for tax (it means investment income). There are loads of examples of where tax is due on income not yet received (in fact this is the ONLY legal way to do it in the uk). There are also loads of examples where tax is paid even where no sale has been complete- this is the correct treatment of long term contracts.

If a BBer put in £1000 on day 1, and the value doubled every 3 months, with 50% being reinvested, then after a year there would be earnings of £4000 and the BB er would have put £4000 into the ewallet and possibly (but not relevant for tax) withdrawn it. Tax is due on £4000. If he had let the panels roll over 100% then he would have earnings of £15,000 and have put zero into his ewallet. Well done you clever BBer you have made £15000 that you need to pay tax on and have drawn out £Nothing to pay the tax bill.

The logical conclusion if you think it is a business is that the correct strategy is to withdraw as much as possible.

Of course this is a simplification- there are charges in BB that would be tax allowable and other expenses outside of BB that could get allowed.

In reality though, no-one in BB will pay tax as it is a ponzi. I was shown a page on Talking Big Bull where half a dozen people had spoken to accountants that advised as i have here. The consensus of non-accountants seemed to be however that no tax was due. Presumably because they didn't want to pay any. As has previously been stated the average BBer who still actively promotes is an idiot or a crook. Either of these could explain their opinions on tax.

samuel.r
10-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Not sure if you guys have seen this or not, but I was just testing out a generic search on "banners broker" (without quotes), on google.

There is a significant amount of content on pages 1 and 2 of discussions that show the concerns of it being a scam. This is increased significantly from a few weeks ago, and probably in part due to BB demanding the discontinuance of any affiliate website with "banners broker" or even "bb" in the domain name.

Sadly, our discussion here is not on those first two pages - but here is an example of one of the threads. Take a look at what this person wrote, and you should feel pretty good about the fact that some people are smart enough to search on the three words "banners broker scam" and actually do some research.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1957374&p=14#r278

The guys in this forum "get it", too which is good to see. Funny, the recent post shows the same silly auto repair place that is the nerve center of the Canadian hub of this nearly billion dollar company ;-)

Maybe someone from here has a login over there and can do a little bridge-building with our team here...

The biggest threat to victims right now is the frantic push they are making on having localised meetings and conferences. People like my elderly mum who don't really "do" the internet but would happily accompany aunt Mary to a nice meeting to learn about a wonderful new "work at home" business opportunity. People like that unfortunately are the most vulnerable.

Maxwell Johnstone
10-19-2012, 10:23 PM
I think what we need is someone with a talkingbb account. That way we can see whats going on over there consistently

otoad
10-20-2012, 05:12 AM
Jamie is still preaching to the perverted on one of his FB accounts ...

http://u.cubeupload.com/kNtoad/jamiewatersfb2.gif (http://cubeupload.com/im/kNtoad/jamiewatersfb2.gif)

while another of his FB accounts is no more.
He really needs to stop farting around and get on that plane for South America.

http://u.cubeupload.com/kNtoad/jamiewatersfbgone.gif (http://cubeupload.com/im/kNtoad/jamiewatersfbgone.gif)

Skyliner
10-20-2012, 05:17 AM
Morning all.
If you're wondering where the big players are going I got this email this morning courtesy of WCA aka World Consumer Alliance:-

GREAT NEWS-----THE NEW PORTABLE CASH CARD (Debit) IS HERE!!!!!!

This is the ultimate commission payment solution! We have just received our new debit card solution. This is going to be the only method for withdrawing funds from your account. You can still purchase using Payza and Solid Trust Pay. We will also show you how to maximize the use of this card for discount, rebate and even a voluntary retirement plan. This will speed up all payments going forward and help us set a standard of payments going out. Card can be used wherever Master Card is accepted and can be loaded with cash in over 50,000 locations.

CARD FEATURES
•World Wide Acceptance
•Access to Cash Worldwide
•24/7 Account Access
•Unlimited Bill Payments
•Email and Wireless Alerts
•No Interest Charges
•FDIC Insured
•Use Your Card at Stores, ATM's and Online

GETTING CASH
•Once loading of funds is triggered in the system it takes 24 hours before they become available on your card.

ETC ETC and it goes on, alarming in so many ways!
Full page and emails to webinars available, though I haven't listened to them myself.
New thread coming up????

Joe_Shmoe
10-20-2012, 05:26 AM
Here one for the Where Is Jamie Waters thread on TalkingBB/Adverts Galore.

This will have them wondering....

BBC News - Jamie Waters admits killing Urim Rama in Chelmsford (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-19981395) :shocked:

Nourjan
10-20-2012, 05:42 AM
Looks like the BB thread at MMG just got locked,curious.

noname999
10-20-2012, 05:53 AM
Looks like the BB thread at MMG just got locked,curious.

Shilling got banned. It was only a matter of time.

Nourjan
10-20-2012, 06:01 AM
Shilling got banned. It was only a matter of time.

Does this means that there will no longer be any posts by any shills at MMG or do just mean the poster by the name of Shilling who got banned?