PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Beacon
05-17-2013, 01:19 AM
Here is a Danish lady saying that BB is NOT a scam.....and admitting to having been involved in scams before! And just look at the tabs along the top, what else she is promoting, including Bank on Traffic.

Annegrete Krings: Banners Broker a Scam! (http://kringsenterprises.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/banners-broker-scam.html)

Thanks for that link Della. some gems there. She begins

I can only say, that in that case, you have absolutely no knowledge of what you are speaking about.

Touché Annegrete

How can a worldwide company, going on a World Tour, opening official offices in one Country after the other, be a scam?
Any company going into any Country have to follow the rules there are in each Country they open an office in. If they don't follow rules, they will soon be out of business.

Well BB are not a worldwide company. There is a company in Belize and one in The Isle of Man and more recently a UK company. None have hundreds of millions of worldwide money flowing through them. they are one pound companies with little or nothing in them and no offices save a name plate on a door of another company whose business is to set up nameplate companies.

And how about all the actually set up and trading companies that are still scams? they register a company and open offices but still operate a scam. Annegrete is way off the mark and clueless on this issue it seems.

Rajiv Dixit has been involved in a scam before. For your information Rajiv Dixit is an Officer of the Banners Broker company.

Really? Which Banners Broker company? He ( and his wife Gloria ) are shareholders in Stellar Point a Canadian company which used to be called Banners Broker but I'm not aware has any employment contract with The Belize or Isle of Man company.

And so what?
So have I and millions of people. I too have promoted scam in the faith that it was legal and well functioning. I mean who hasn't?!

The vast majority of the population of Earth hasn't! Yes indeed Christians usually are urged to forgive and when people do their time in gaol or their penance they are forgiven. But they are not allowed into financial dealings if they are convicted fraudsters no more than child abusers are allowed to mix on their own with children after they have done their time or taken their treatment.

Does that mean that I am a scammer? That I am not able to tell the truth from scam? That I am not worth listening to? That I am not able to become successful?
Bollocks....... We all make bad choices sometimes.[/I][/I]"

If your bad choice id to abuse children you should not be trusted alone with them in future even if we all believe you don't intend to harm them. If you were a doctor and started prescribing yourself drugs you should be struck off the register and not allowed to practice medicine. If you were a judge and took a bribe you should be removed from the bench. If you were a lawyer and operated a dodgy property portfolio and lied to banks about it you should be removed form practice. But apparently Annegrete believes that scammers should be forgiven and allowed to scam others again and trusted no matter what their history of scamming is? One rule for everyone else but a different rule for her.

Banners Broker is paying. Period!
Thousands upon thousands of members can confirm that, me and my partner in business included. If Banners Broker was not paying I and a couple of hundred thousand members would not promote it, as you see we do if you make a search for it.

Burden of proof: You make the claim it is for you to provide the evidence. Care to list the thousands and thousands who are getting paid?

But what is all the work for when people don't even bother to read the website. When they totally neglect the fact that they do need to verify them self. That they do need to set their security questions. That they do need to read the latest news to understand changes and updates
If they don't, then yes, in that case they can easily find them self not able to withdraw their money.

Aha! the old "it is all your fault for being stupid and that is why you are not being paid" excuse.
Isn't that a contradiction of the above "thousands and thousands of people are getting paid" claim?

What if YOUR money ended in another persons wallet? Who would you blame for that?

LOL the scammers! And that is exactly what they are doing.

with a growth like Banners Broker has, the number of tickets send in and the time it takes to educate support staff, we need to understand, it is about priorities and your money comes first.

But there isnt any staff! They said there were hundreds in Stellar Point. there werent! Threr were two temps in the Manchester office and a few in cork employed by the affiliates and not by any Banners Broker company. India had one or two in their office before the police closed it.

people really need to learn and look into their own business instead of slandering it.

First of all learn the difference between slander and libel.
Second one can't slander anyone else by telling the truth.

people need to understand their own business. They need to understand that building something good and solid is not done over night.
People need to understand that they need to educate them self and they need to do their homework in order to make their business successful.

so why the claims of rapid growth and payback ? Are you not contradicting that Annegrete?
And if people need to educate themselves why dont you supply the documents of ownership of BB and the names of the top people. why cant you even supply the name of your upline?

Please know that ALL Ponzis and Pyramids NEED NEW MONEY COMING IN. BB could stop signups tomorrow and everyone in it will carry on making money.

For once I agree. and BB is still signing up but not at the rate it was so very few will get money. And everyoine didnt always make money . Only those who were in early made money. thats how a Ponzi works. It does not create money it takes it from the later arrivals. By the way since she claims people should "understand their own business" how come she provides no actual understanding from where the money is coming?

Mundorf
05-17-2013, 03:35 AM
In few words she is saying - As I am strongly involved in fraud,let's legalize the fraud...nobody did it so far?..so what..does it mean I am not able to become successful?.....if the scam has 1000 faces why not create honest one...after all...people need to understand their own "business" and the "business" is all about priorities where your money comes first (to land in my pocket)

Beacon
05-17-2013, 06:28 AM
In few words she is saying - As I am strongly involved in fraud,let's legalize the fraud...nobody did it so far?..so what..does it mean I am not able to become successful?.....if the scam has 1000 faces why not create honest one...after all...people need to understand their own "business" and the "business" is all about priorities where your money comes first (to land in my pocket)

I missed this one

People can be ignorant.

Based on her logic if a someone sets off a bomb in or flys an airplane into a building and you happen to be in and you happen to be ignorant of the bom's presence or of the intent to fly the plane into the building then it isn't their fault and they are not to blame for your ignorance. The fact that Banners Broker are illegally defrauding ignorant people is the fault of the victim just like "the Holocaust was the Jews/gypsies/homosexuals/ fault" or " the destruction of the World Trade Centre was the fault of the ignorant people in the building"

Yes victims remember : (!)It is all your fault for being ignorant and not the fault of the people knowingly exploiting you. ((!))

Newto
05-17-2013, 07:12 AM
I know that guy Daniel. He is a big time scamer. He tried to sign me up in January. I gave him some facts about BB but he was not interested. He topped it with offering me another "great opportunity" (scam!) What a dog!!! I am not in Portugal right now but I know people he conned. Will do some digging there. Come to think of it, we don't know much of what is happening in Portugal.

Portugal still seems to be very active. Loads of them don't speak English and cant really inform themselves, so they are easy bait. Daniel Fernandes is bad news. He was in Zeek and now moved on to Adsprofit and possible other scams too. He is also big on Jesus and Praise the Lord, maybe hoping that it saves him from hell. His buddy Folgado has to be watched too. They are in bed together.

Fude, I PM you.

silentrunner
05-17-2013, 07:36 AM
SR others that have much more experience than me can certainly chime in, but STP is obviously in bed with criminals. Who is to say just one person in their organization with access to records is not a criminal as well? It is hard enough these days to protect your information with real companies being hacked left and right. If it were my money I would walk away unless it could be had with no personal details.

Thanks for your input anyone else know anything about STP?

jarrettcomm
05-17-2013, 08:58 AM
STP is the BEST payment processor out there right now. You can claim that they are "in bed with criminals", but at least they are NOT criminals. I say this because the majority of payment processors are run by the Russian Mafia.

Ken Roklin
05-17-2013, 09:46 AM
STP is the BEST payment processor out there right now. You can claim that they are "in bed with criminals", but at least they are NOT criminals. I say this because the majority of payment processors are run by the Russian Mafia.

Funny about STP. It started just before ICF World Homes started in 2006/2007 in Bobcaygeon, Ontario, home of Larry Telford who started ICF. Raj of course was a top executive of ICF before they were shut down and Raj joined Chris to start BB. Ironic that Vector Services was started just prior to BB launching their services.

6717381 Canada Inc,
Solidtrust Pay
415 Coshs Rd
Bobcaygeon, ON K0M 1A0, Canada
Marc Hiemstra, President
Stella Hiemstra, CEO

Mundorf
05-17-2013, 10:03 AM

It might be...but...if you do some real business out there,you will find almost unpossible to choose STP as your payment processor while almost all scams are more then welcome to use STP what brings me to conclude - if you hold a bag while crook stacks the money in it,it's hardly possible not to blame both for the theft

littleroundman
05-17-2013, 10:10 AM
I say this because the majority of payment processors are run by the Russian Mafia.

Yeah, right.

And you know this how, exactly ????

marsh56
05-17-2013, 11:32 AM
Here is part of today's propaganda. The rest is mostly a repeat of the "leader's call" recap I posted the other day.

"Hello everybody, this is Chris Smith, It is Friday the 17th of May.....

First about Payouts: After the last round of STP payouts, there will be no more partials. If you received a partial then you will see another partial to complete that withdrawal.

We had been, on the last partial payout round, paying out partials across the board, without regard to date order... however now we will again go in date order. So if you received a partial you will not receive the balance of that withdrawal until your withdrawal date up is in the payout sequence.

The next round of Payza payouts will go out this weekend.

We are now on a 10 day cycle for each of the payout methods. STP - Payza

Our new payment card provider is now committed and working with us to integrate the new payout platform. They are well aware of all the internet chatter. We have showed them our business plan. They are aware of everything. So there will be no surprises.

Integration of the last BB Payout Card platform took 10 Months, this one should not take that long.

The relationship with this new provider should be inseparable ....."

jarrettcomm
05-17-2013, 12:23 PM
Yeah, right.

And you know this how, exactly ????
There's a lot of evidence, especially towards Payza and Perfect Money. Mostly through information that has already been covered up by now. I believe one of the monitors I check made an article about it recently. I'll try to find it, it's a good read.

Edit: Found it
http://blog.hyip-pulse.com/the-payment-processor-conspiracy/

Me and my friend had been discussing our suspicions for a long time, but the research done in this article helps to solidify our theory a bit more.

jarrettcomm
05-17-2013, 12:25 PM
Here is part of today's propaganda. The rest is mostly a repeat of the "leader's call" recap I posted the other day.

First about Payouts: After the last round of STP payouts, there will be no more partials. If you received a partial then you will see another partial to complete that withdrawal.

We had been, on the last partial payout round, paying out partials across the board, without regard to date order... however now we will again go in date order. So if you received a partial you will not receive the balance of that withdrawal until your withdrawal date up is in the payout sequence.

Our new payment card provider is now committed and working with us to integrate the new payout platform. They are well aware of all the internet chatter. We have showed them our business plan. They are aware of everything. So there will be no surprises.

Integration of the last BB Payout Card platform took 10 Months, this one should not take that long.

Hey Marsh!

More cash flow restriction from BB, they will eventually cancel all withdrawals requests to make room for the "new processor" which will buy them even more time. *sigh*

HARRISON
05-17-2013, 03:20 PM

Why are all the payments done at the 'weekend' or at 'night'?
:loser:

Char
05-17-2013, 05:15 PM
I missed this one

Based on her logic if a someone sets off a bomb in or flys an airplane into a building and you happen to be in and you happen to be ignorant of the bom's presence or of the intent to fly the plane into the building then it isn't their fault and they are not to blame for your ignorance. The fact that Banners Broker are illegally defrauding ignorant people is the fault of the victim just like "the Holocaust was the Jews/gypsies/homosexuals/ fault" or " the destruction of the World Trade Centre was the fault of the ignorant people in the building"

Yes victims remember : (!)It is all your fault for being ignorant and not the fault of the people knowingly exploiting you. ((!))

My analogy would be slightly different. The airplane would be adorned with phrases like:

"Warning, pilots have bombed before."

"This plane doesn't fly into conventional airports."

"Give us $100 and we'll fly you free everywhere for the rest of your life."

"You can only make reservations through our own network."

"We've had some maintenance issues, but we're working on them. Don't worry we'll get er up."

While it doesn't apply to everyone, I believe there is willful ignorance. I see people saying that for a $100 bucks, they get to fly free forever. And look how many people are already on board so it must be safe even though all those warning signs were there to begin with.

ribshaw
05-17-2013, 06:07 PM
I have seen a little chat here about BB still going strong in Portugal. Has anyone else heard talk that DSIFAE has started an investigation into Bammers Broker? I don't like to spread rumors, and have not been able to confirm.

First poster seems to be waking up a little and there is a call with Chris from Wednesday, but I think that was posted previously.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/404006883015693/

Here is where they may be hedging their BB bets and pushing the latest and greatest. I was going to translate, but spammer speak is a universal language.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/332150893471176/

laidback
05-17-2013, 08:30 PM
My analogy would be slightly different. The airplane would be adorned with phrases like:

"Warning, pilots have bombed before."

"This plane doesn't fly into conventional airports."

"Give us $100 and we'll fly you free everywhere for the rest of your life."

"You can only make reservations through our own network."

"We've had some maintenance issues, but we're working on them. Don't worry we'll get er up."

While it doesn't apply to everyone, I believe there is willful ignorance. I see people saying that for a $100 bucks, they get to fly free forever. And look how many people are already on board so it must be safe even though all those warning signs were there to begin with.
Thanks, but I think I'll be better off on the "Grace L. Ferguson Airline and Storm-door company"...!

Tomas
05-18-2013, 12:41 AM
Some more nonsenses from BB:

====================================
Friday Q&A Webinar Transcribed by Linda Lane

Chris Smith speaking:

(sorry I was a couple minutes late today- something about my JAVA lol)

(speaking about the new payment processor) ...Any challenges that come up in the future, we believe that we will be inseparable. We believe that this new system will not drop us if something doesn't look right.

As of the 15th we have the TP cancellation. We are allowing people to cancel up to 2 TP's for a limited time. Chris showed the page and encouraged everyone to read all the info before doing a cancellation. BE SURE NOT TO USE THE RED BUTTON, as it will cancel all your TP's.. Use the ORANGE button - NO PENALTY CANCELLATION. So you wan't have any penalty for the 1 or 2 TP cancellation.

We know that since the bonus was reduced, we listened to the field and so are offering this 2 TP cancellation to help those who want to do this. Only available until June the 7th, and only available for TP's purchased prior to April 30th.

Your level of membership will not change due to this cancellation opportunity.

New -- If you are upgrading to Executive, all you ahve to have is a "locked" black panel. No longer do you need to have a qualified black panel.

Fast Start Program - people are able to register, choose and select a package (up to black) and get the standard subscription (can always upgrade). You can begin your account and have up to 30 days to pay. The reasons are that because of a lot of credit card fraud in some countries, we needed to have ID's on file before you could use your credit card. This can be a long process, so we didn't want new members to lose their momentum and to go ahead and get started. Absolutely NO EXTENSIONS on this whatsoever. 30 days is the maximum time allowed for payment. If not paid, that package is removed from the account, all panels are removed, and the account goes back to FREE status. The accounts will not be locked, but will basically start over. We are not kicking people out of the program, but they will be able to join at another time. So please don't choose a package you cannot afford.

Questions:

Niagara Falls? has been downgraded to a mini-tour. For people looking for refunds for the convention, there is a phone number on the website that you can call for refunds on your credit cards. BBtour (http://www.thebbtour.com)

Will a 3:1 ration rule be released? No, instead we have the new TP rule with reduced bonus and the offer to cancel TP's. We are getting away from those who used only TP's and were making money without doing anything which could be deemed an purchase by authorities.

How do we get on the new Leader's Call? It's for leaders of the country. Leaders are selected by the IC's of each country. They are hand picked by them, those who are instrumental in helping operate BB in that country. Contact your IC if you feel you should be included in that category.

Click Incentive? Yes, this is new and people are giving good feedback on this.

Questions on the BB card, the withdrawals that were made to the card. If you are on a list that you need to log in and acknowledge that the funds that were on your card are now in your eWallet. Please do this if you haven't already, so we can send this to the card company.

I'm seeing a lot of positive comments. I am happy to see that!!

Sales are up for BB. The Fast Start is doing incredible, but Paid sales are up as well. Kudos to you and to the leaders, people who have believed in us. the programmers are doing a great job. The site is stable now and with the amount of hits to our website, it's phenomenal the amount of things we have to do to keep the site stable. We have tweaked our 2011 platform as much as possible, to bring our affiliate level into the million mark.

The future is bright. A Lot of cool things we are working on. We are pretty excited about things on all fronts.

Thank you for being here and continuing to spread the word and refer others. Have a lovely long weekend (for some) and have a beautiful day.

(end of webinar)

(notes prepared by Linda Lane)
=====================================

:pt:

Even Joseph Goebbels would vomit reading/listening this...

littleroundman
05-18-2013, 12:47 AM
Same ol', same ol'

====================================
Friday Q&A Webinar Transcribed by Linda Lane

Yada, yada, yada,

waffle, waffle,

rationalize,

justify,

yada, yada, yada.

Anyone getting paid other than pimps, shills and "monitors"

NOPE

Della Cate
05-18-2013, 01:24 AM
Quote from the above webinar (thanks to Tomas):

"Sales are up for BB. The Fast Start is doing incredible, but Paid sales are up as well."

Ok, I know we have all said this before, but...............WHAT ARE THEY SELLING? WHAT IS THE PRODUCT?

Sorry to shout, but honestly, the never ending stream of waffle and obfuscation is getting me down. Anyone with any sense should be able to see through it.....shouldn't they?

I wish they'd shut up shop and just GO instead of dragging this out.

Mundorf
05-18-2013, 01:28 AM
The future is bright...but not for affiliates

Della Cate
05-18-2013, 01:33 AM
From Chris Smith's webinar yesterday (thanks to Marsh 56)

"Our new payment card provider is now committed and working with us to integrate the new payout platform. They are well aware of all the internet chatter. We have showed them our business plan. They are aware of everything. So there will be no surprises."

"They are aware of everything" Really, Chris?

Of course this might be the case. There may indeed be a new card provider, and American firm doing an audit, and a business plan.

But, how do I put this? Anyone else think he might be being, um, economical with the truth?

Della Cate
05-18-2013, 01:45 AM
Interesting FB page on BB's payment chums, Payza.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Payzascam/190752081076569

Seems like Payza owes money to its customers too.....

jarrettcomm
05-18-2013, 01:50 AM

I've heard a lot of horror stories about payment processors in the past, but LR and Payza have been the WORST by far. Random freezes/missing funds/deleted accounts, and to top it off neither has a decent support system. Once your selectively screwed by them, its over.

Eponymous
05-18-2013, 03:31 AM
(sorry I was a couple minutes late today- something about my JAVA lol)

(speaking about the new payment processor) ...Any challenges that come up in the future, we believe that we will be inseparable. We believe that this new system will not drop us if something doesn't look right.
IT genius eh? "Java lol".

And why would he be concerned about the possibility of something not looking right??

ICCBernd
05-18-2013, 03:39 AM

Themko was a Ponzi scheme whose account has been frozen by Payza and the dumb admin has sued them for that. I don't know the full details. Niksam might tell you.

Theseus
05-18-2013, 07:01 AM
Chris Smith

We believe that this new system will not drop us if something doesn't look right.

Surely the whole point is that things should be right? We're talking about (allegedly) a business that transacts millions of dollars a day, if something worries a credit card company enough for them to sever all ties (and let's make one thing clear here, it has nothing to do with a few "negative posts" on the internet) then the only type of payment processor who would touch it with a barge pole is one that isn't overly-fussed about the legality of the business being transacted.

marsh56
05-18-2013, 07:50 AM
The description by Mr. "IT Genius" Smith of the new BB payment processor sounds like "they know we are a scam and are willing to go along with it". That would actually make sense.

All of the rest about current changes is code for "we have now made it nearly impossible to get money out of BB but, no worries, because we do not plan to pay you what is owed anyway".

I believe that sums up the situation in a clear and concise manner. :RpS_wink:

Mark

marsh56
05-18-2013, 07:54 AM
One more bit of nonsense: Smith claims BB is now on a 10-day payout schedule. Yet it is reported that payouts for some affiliates are still due from JANUARY and perhaps even earlier.

Maybe he will clarify this on the next propaganda call.

Mark

Della Cate
05-18-2013, 08:22 AM
Latest from BB on Twitter, and some, er, reactions...........

Mundorf
05-18-2013, 08:33 AM
Latest from BB on Twitter, and some, er, reactions...........

Well..it is HUGE hit, isn't it

Mundorf
05-18-2013, 08:40 AM
One more bit of nonsense: Smith claims BB is now on a 10-day payout schedule. Yet it is reported that payouts for some affiliates are still due from JANUARY and perhaps even earlier.

Maybe he will clarify this on the next propaganda call.

Mark

Not to exclude...he will have to clarify this on the court

JustMe2013
05-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Any chance of Raj & Chris doing a few tours in China...?

"Chinese businesswoman sentenced to death for Ponzi scheme":
Chinese businesswoman sentenced to death for Ponzi scheme – Quartz (http://qz.com/85776/chinese-ponzi-scheme-businesswoman-sentenced-to-death/)

Fude
05-18-2013, 02:35 PM
I have seen a little chat here about BB still going strong in Portugal. Has anyone else heard talk that DSIFAE has started an investigation into Bammers Broker? I don't like to spread rumors, and have not been able to confirm.

First poster seems to be waking up a little and there is a call with Chris from Wednesday, but I think that was posted previously.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/404006883015693/

Here is where they may be hedging their BB bets and pushing the latest and greatest. I was going to translate, but spammer speak is a universal language.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/332150893471176/

Have it from reliable source that in this particular group not much open BB recruiting is taking place. We don't know what is happening on the sly. The main pimps Daniel Fernandes and Hernani Folgado have jumped boat and the rest is following.

Look at the addresses below. Same place, same people, same garbage

ribshaw
05-18-2013, 02:47 PM
Have it from reliable source that in this particular group not much open BB recruiting is taking place. We don't know what is happening on the sly. The main pimps Daniel Fernandes and Hernani Folgado have jumped boat and the rest is following.

Look at the addresses below. Same place, same people, same garbage

I had heard rumblings about doing things away from official channels as I believe this would be grounds for having their accounts shut down. That would make me weep. Have you heard anything about pending legal actions?

Dreamstealer
05-19-2013, 03:45 AM
Does anyone know anything about this "audit". On page 327 Terry "not a lying scammer" Stern assured us that they had been audited already. Presumably this was by a medium sized firm and so now, to reassure people, they are going to say PWC or similar? Funny that they want a US firm to do it though. In my experience they are more expensive and not as good as the equivalent in the UK. Obviously any "reassuring" audit will actually have to state that the company is mainly funded by sources other than new affiliates. Otherwise BB could release a report with no attached figurs that says something like "we have audited the website and it got 23,888 hits last friday". This would be an audit, but be meaningless. I also hope that there is no "Bannerman" wording, ie no restriction of liability to being sued by BB only, if they screwed up the audit. If it is a simple "this is not a ponzi" report they should stand by it.

littleroundman
05-19-2013, 06:39 AM
Does anyone know anything about this "audit".

It's a HYIP ponzi,

the "audit" is no more real than the blind network, the IT genius or the endorsement by Mastercard.

Mundorf
05-19-2013, 06:43 AM

Chinese businesswoman sentenced to death for Ponzi scheme – Quartz (http://qz.com/85776/chinese-ponzi-scheme-businesswoman-sentenced-to-death/)

10 000 000 affiliates for Chris head...I think Ray might agree

Ken Roklin
05-19-2013, 08:30 AM
It's a HYIP ponzi,

the "audit" is no more real than the blind network, the IT genius or the endorsement by Mastercard.

I think the audit may very well be real but the auditing firm (friends of Raj or Chris I'm sure) will find that BB is operating a business that is compliant with the laws of the countries in which they operate. That's it. End of audit.

HARRISON
05-19-2013, 11:55 AM
Does anyone know anything about this "audit". On page 327 Terry "not a lying scammer" Stern assured us that they had been audited already. Presumably this was by a medium sized firm and so now, to reassure people, they are going to say PWC or similar? Funny that they want a US firm to do it though. .

...not at all funny. Mickey Mouse is really good at audits but he is a bit busy at this time of year.:RpS_smile:

kschang
05-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Does anyone know anything about this "audit". On page 327 Terry "not a lying scammer" Stern assured us that they had been audited already.

Probably Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dewey,_Cheatem_%26_Howe).

Della Cate
05-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Well, well, well.

BB is still running in Ireland - or so it seems. With workshops run by Maconne Online (is that Paul McCarthy's outfit?)

http://maconne.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Banners-Broker-Live-Account-Workshops1.pdf

Please note that the cost of this valuable training is £30, payable in cash on the day.

So, not accepting payment in panels then, eh, Mr McCarthy?

Della Cate
05-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Here's something a bit, er, different.

A forum for Irish taxi drivers, discussing Banners Broker.

Banners Broker (http://irishtaxi.org/forum/index.php/topic,23209.60.html)

There's a character called "Arthur Crank" who is wildly excited anbout BB, while fellow cabbies try to convince him it's all pie in the sky....Meanwhile Mr Crank dreams of the day when he'll be riding in a cab, not driving one.

Honestly, there's the makings of a really good play there.....

Mundorf
05-19-2013, 03:52 PM

There's a character called "Arthur Crank" who is wildly excited anbout BB, while fellow cabbies try to convince him it's all pie in the sky....Meanwhile Mr Crank dreams of the day when he'll be riding in a cab, not driving one.

One more trivial story.Arty the character - I COULD have taken it out but i have chosen to grow my business for 12 months...the clown then wrote -and there will be a taxi and plate for sale within 12 months..bids starting at €7000....do i hear €7500 ..yes Arty,you will sell taxi for much less then 7000 Euro and you will be more then happy to buy bus ticket to your nearest soup kitchen or some of your friends could have mercy and drive you there free of charge

Dreamstealer
05-19-2013, 05:19 PM
I think the audit may very well be real but the auditing firm (friends of Raj or Chris I'm sure) will find that BB is operating a business that is compliant with the laws of the countries in which they operate. That's it. End of audit.
Exactly what I'm scared of. The truly gullible may even believe that this report has a meaning. DEAR READER-IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE GULLIBLE REMEMBER THAT TERRY STERN HAS PREVIOUSLY CLAIMED THAT BB HAD AN AUDIT.

Joe_Shmoe
05-19-2013, 06:13 PM

I'm have a feeling that Arthur Crank's up-line is non other than our old friend Mark Stokes from one of his face book groups

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of his wife is a non BB Believer.

This might be him Andrew Walker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZamtCWkz7Dg

Yup! it's him Banners Broker (http://irishtaxi.org/forum/index.php/topic,23209.240.html)

baylee
05-19-2013, 08:03 PM

I wonder if there is a possibility of a few of these scammers being sentenced to death in absentia if any of these scammers would have some Chinese citizens in their down-line or any of the major promoters?

Mundorf
05-20-2013, 04:47 AM
OK I finally made a move,probably of a very poore weight if any but however I did.Just contacted SEC with a prity large letter based on the most stronger facts
from RS and other forums...in fact I did not wright it but good friend of mine who owns a lawyer company did it properly.BB might be not under the SEC jurisdiction ,however all thise agencies work together or are in contact....anyhow..better then nothing

Tomas
05-20-2013, 04:54 AM
I'm have a feeling that Arthur Crank's up-line is non other than our old friend Mark Stokes from one of his face book groups

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of his wife is a non BB Believer.

This might be him Andrew Walker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZamtCWkz7Dg

Yup! it's him Banners Broker (http://irishtaxi.org/forum/index.php/topic,23209.240.html)

Poor chap.... he claims: I MADE (hahaha) in UNFINISHED panels 5 times profit... WOW, what a GOOD legitimate business.
You know what people? We cant save the world, I gave up looong time ago as admited many times. If people are stupid, why save them? Mother nature always rejects bad genes... and we talk about bad genes... sorry for being honest..

Hypanor
05-20-2013, 06:15 AM

That's a hilarious read - good find!!

littleroundman
05-20-2013, 06:27 AM
That's a hilarious read - good find!!

Any bets on how long before Arthur Crank will be back with his tail between his legs ???

Hypanor
05-20-2013, 06:32 AM

Did you see on the BBPS facebook page that Firoz Patel (owns or part allegedly owes the Canadian Govt (http://www.themcoekf.com/Media/ita_6564_12_writ_of_seizure_and_sale.pdf) $11 Million?

Hypanor
05-20-2013, 07:02 AM
There's a lot of evidence, especially towards Payza and Perfect Money. Mostly through information that has already been covered up by now. I believe one of the monitors I check made an article about it recently. I'll try to find it, it's a good read.

Edit: Found it
The Payment Processor Conspiracy « HYIP-Pulse.com Blog (http://blog.hyip-pulse.com/the-payment-processor-conspiracy/)

Me and my friend had been discussing our suspicions for a long time, but the research done in this article helps to solidify our theory a bit more.

I came across that website a few weeks ago too, when looking into the payment processors. One link leads to another, and found this little revelation (to me, anyhow) where he is talking about Liberty Reserve (LR), Perfect Money (PM), SolidTrustPay (STP), and EgoPay (EP)

In case of Payment processors, it is much more difficult for the admins to exchange and cash out the money. As they don’t use their real identity to verify their accounts, so they wouldn’t be able to withdraw the money to their bank account directly, so they would have to find someone to exchange it for them. This is where they have to pay around 20-25% fee to exchange STP to LR/PM if they could find anyone, it is quite a fee, isn’t it?

Which may go some way to explain why BB doesn't use STP as their 'global solution' for payouts (too costly to them?), as STP say the only countries they won't accept accounts in are:

Banned Countries List
The following countries are under economic sanctions and cannot be serviced by SolidTrust Pay. Signups from these countries are not allowed:

Afghanistan * Belarus * Burma * Chad * Cote d'Ivoire * Cuba
Democratic Republic of the Congo * Equatorial Guinea * Haiti
Iran * Iraq * Lebanon * Liberia * North Korea * Rwanda * Sudan
Syria * Zimbabwe

and

Disallowed Countries List
The following countries, due to high fraud levels, are not able to fund via credit or debit card:

Bangladesh * Egypt * Pakistan * Philippines * Romania *

which still leaves a good majority of BBs victims affiliates in a position to use STP, does it not?

Hypanor
05-20-2013, 07:43 AM
Rajiv still playing mindgames with his in-laws. Sounds like such a nice chap!
The last comment explains why he and Chris travel so much together, perhaps they are a little closer than we thought!

marsh56
05-20-2013, 08:52 AM
Getting "502 Under Maintenance" today. Others in our group were getting it over the weekend.

I do not recall any advance notice of this from BB but, of course, there is no surprise there.

Then again, it is now a pretty picture with a big BB hot air balloon. Very appropriate since all of the latest updates are full of hot air. :RpS_lol:

Mark

HARRISON
05-20-2013, 01:25 PM
Mike Briggs is on to his next scam (not including RIPP OFF). No mention of BB for a long time, wonder why lol.
Anyways, check this out.
On May 13th he announced that he is starting a 90 day challenge to lose weight. (Very noble Mike, helping us lose POUNDS!)
Then TODAY he announces that he is on DAY 8 and has gone from 207lbs to 199lbs and he feels AWESOME! WOW, thats like, a pound a DAY! How in the world did he do that? :shocked: Amazing or what? Wouldn't you just PAY to lose that much weight...funny you should say that. This is his latest wheeze...
Vi UK Pre-Launch Event - Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5822943581/efbnen#)

If this loathesome man has lost eight pounds in eight days I'll join BB lol :watching_you:

NikSam
05-20-2013, 02:11 PM

Heh, again damn Themco EKF.

It was a Goldcoders HYIP Ponzi Scam ran by Terry Gilder (a serial HYIP pimp) who promised $90,000 USD on every $90 deposited.
AlertPay froze the Terry Gilder's account allegedly with over $1 mill in it on request or complaint from Sweden authorities (not sure about it)
Gilder was dumb enough to file a lawsuit in Montreal court against AP. Montreal court still did not rule and is really confused :)

Now those brainwashed "investors" still for years going around and blame AlertPay and not Gilder who would have scammed them anyway.

sascode3
05-20-2013, 03:23 PM
Gentlement, slightly off topic, but as Ian Driscoll was involved with Banners Brokers and now with Flexkom you are not surprised to know how he is affiliated with another fraud. Flexkom in Turkey is in problems with a lot of court cases. Here is a website dedicated to this: fakeflexkom - WHAT 0S FLEXKOM (http://fakeflexkom.tr.gg/WHAT-%26%23304%3BS-FLEXKOM.htm)

silentrunner
05-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Gentlement, slightly off topic, but as Ian Driscoll was involved with Banners Brokers and now with Flexkom you are not surprised to know how he is affiliated with another fraud. Flexkom in Turkey is in problems with a lot of court cases. Here is a website dedicated to this: fakeflexkom - WHAT 0S FLEXKOM (http://fakeflexkom.tr.gg/WHAT-%26%23304%3BS-FLEXKOM.htm)

Hey this Flexkom thing i heard someone i personally know talking about it and saying money could be made, they are also involved in BB witch i tryed numerous times to show them the evidence of it being a scam. Is this Flexkom thing a scam also?

Thanks

sascode3
05-20-2013, 03:52 PM
Just go to the site and read the information in there.

Hey this Flexkom thing i heard someone i personally know talking about it and saying money could be made, they are also involved in BB witch i tryed numerous times to show them the evidence of it being a scam. Is this Flexkom thing a scam also?

Thanks

Joe_Shmoe
05-20-2013, 04:35 PM
NO COMMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eBlAVhOkPDY

silentrunner
05-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Just go to the site and read the information in there.

I was hoping for someone to tell me these guys do alot of research, me going to the site and reading would not do much good unless it said we are a big scam ;)

noname999
05-20-2013, 04:48 PM
There is already a thread on Flexkom:

http://www.realscam.com/f8/flexkom-legitimate-mlm-scam-1862/

silentrunner
05-20-2013, 05:08 PM
There is already a thread on Flexkom:

http://www.realscam.com/f8/flexkom-legitimate-mlm-scam-1862/

Sorry wasn't aware, thanks

Gregg
05-20-2013, 07:24 PM

Thanks

They're all scams. Every one.

Tomas
05-21-2013, 01:17 AM

Thanks

It is the time when other PIMPS from other "legitimate" businesses trying to bring more people to their "businesses" and they claiming that BB is a scam not because they are good people... A Pimp is a Pimp and will die as a Pimp (Sorry for my English)

ANYTHING, ANYONE who is promising You more than 5% profit a YEAR Is IMO A SCAM/MER
Took me some time to figure out this thing.....

Hypanor
05-21-2013, 02:18 AM
NO COMMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eBlAVhOkPDY

Simon is practicing for a bigger crash and burn.

silentrunner
05-21-2013, 04:25 AM
Something is up with the site it goes all messed up after i login.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9709/95341595.png

JordanBright
05-21-2013, 04:40 AM
Something is up with the site it goes all messed up after i login.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9709/95341595.png

Just came in to report this too..

silentrunner
05-21-2013, 05:10 AM
Hmmm wonder if there getting ready to bail, really annoys me how no matter how many times there sites goes down or is broke none of the people i personally know in BB think anything of it. So annoying

littleroundman
05-21-2013, 06:14 AM
Hmmm wonder if there getting ready to bail, really annoys me how no matter how many times there sites goes down or is broke none of the people i personally know in BB think anything of it. So annoying

Those of us who have watched this and other similar HYIP ponzi frauds will tell you the Banners Broker members have been set up to accept this scenario as being "normal"

Constant "glitches," website downtime and technical problems since day 1 mean that members are trained to think nothing of the latest problems.

They're seen it all before and Banners Broker HAS returned each time.

In fact, if you look back, after each downtime, members send MORE money, rationalizing that if Banners Broker really was a scam, it wouldn't have bothered to come back.

It's the perfect exit strategy for HYIP fraudsters.

When the final collapse comes, they will have weeks before any of the remaining victims realize this time is different and begin to complain to officialdom.

Mundorf
05-21-2013, 06:20 AM
Simon is practicing for a bigger crash and burn.

Indeed..but in fact..isn't it a routine for the guys like Simon??..I heard him saying - Should be all right..meaning it was all right in the past ,why should it be different next time?...will it be all right for affiliates when a bigg crash and burn take place?

hendyphilhendy
05-21-2013, 06:50 AM
There is definitely an air of inevitability about at the moment. All of the well known people are silently moving on to other schemes or scams or concentrating on the day job now. No one is putting themselves forward and admitting they were wrong, which is a real shame.

hendyphilhendy
05-21-2013, 06:54 AM
Interestingly I had an affiliate, who shall remain nameless, emailing me yesterday asking me to remove a post I had put slating them etc. Had to point out it was not my post that they were referring to! Naturally no apology!

That particular person is also now promoting Flexcom and is mixed in with Ian Driscoll and the like. In fact this was his final email to me!

So you are saying there is a catch with Flexkom just because someone you don't like is involved.
Well I think that's is a stupid thing to say.

What would you say if Ian Driscoll got involved with a company you liked? Would there be a catch with that company then?

I can see you are on a mission against people you don't like and companies they are associated with.

Best I don't say any more just in case you don't like me.

I couldn't be bothered to respond but my comment would be that if Ian gets involved in a legitimate or normal business I would be very surprised.

littleroundman
05-21-2013, 07:13 AM
What would you say IF Ian Driscoll got involved with a company you liked?

Talk about missing the point.

IF Ian Driscoll was involved with a legitimate company, things may very well be different.

The problem is, he ISN'T

Hypanor
05-21-2013, 07:46 AM
Nothing like a bit of advance notice!
"You have two minutes to call, then I'm off home for a long weekend"

Mundorf
05-21-2013, 08:40 AM
Nothing like a bit of advance notice!
"You have two minutes to call, then I'm off home for a long weekend"

Ha..the whole content is scamy there..try to buy famous 300 $ Beats By Dre headphones from phantom site Buzinga - as they are not outhorized dealer,the warranty is totally worthless - try to contact producer and they will suggest you clean the a.s with the warranty..so no service,no return and you might be listening the music with a cheap chinese copy....SCAM + PRODUCT..it just does not fit together

Tomas
05-21-2013, 12:42 PM
So, its almost the end of legitimate BB... Still can not believe that these people went to the public and show their faces... in HYIP world its not the best idea, as we know some paid the biggest price for promoting scam...

I`d never show my ugly face while scamming people... still cant understand this....

BTW, have a look:

fromthehood
05-21-2013, 05:11 PM
So you are saying there is a catch with Flexkom just because someone you don't like is involved.
Well I think that's is a stupid thing to say.

What would you say if Ian Driscoll got involved with a company you liked? Would there be a catch with that company then?

I can see you are on a mission against people you don't like and companies they are associated with.

Best I don't say any more just in case you don't like me.

I couldn't be bothered to respond but my comment would be that if Ian gets involved in a legitimate or normal business I would be very surprised.

Everybody on this board who tracked scams for years realized that there is certain type of people in this "industry". they are called serial scammers. This type would never join a legitimate company. It pays too way little and takes too much time. Serial scammers would do only scams until he/she is arrested or run away with the money to third world country. No ifs or buts about it.

It is not a like or dislike. This scam business is their profession. And once they reached a level of pimp/promoter/founder, there is no way back.

littleroundman
05-22-2013, 10:29 PM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8840/valeriaqe.jpg

Banners Broker thread, MMG HYIP ponzi forum (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Banners-Broker-bannersb-t360913.html&view=findpost&p=7708147#entry7708147)

Beacon
05-23-2013, 03:44 AM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8840/valeriaqe.jpg

Banners Broker thread, MMG HYIP ponzi forum (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Banners-Broker-bannersb-t360913.html&view=findpost&p=7708147#entry7708147)

This Kelly wouldn't be Kelly Lorenzo Gurini's wife from Canada would it?

http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index117.html#post37244

You know Lorenzo? Raj Dixit's partner from the previous scam ICF World Homes?
Grupo Raiz: ICF World Homes (http://rootgroup.blogspot.ie/2008/07/icf-world-homes.html)

Come to think of it part of the weakness with these scams is that they don't have any corporate brand protection. I mean anyone can claim to be BB or SP just by setting up a company. That's what a lot of the newer scammers might have been doing just to catapult themselves up the pyramid as they come on board. The are actually compliant when they set up given they have no actual business or cashflow but the scammers don't want to challenge them in court because it will expose the scam. Of course a few months later they are scamming just like the rest so Raj and the lads don't have to worry about brand challenges.

Another weakness in their lack of corporate protection is that they have no real professional staff. So they dont keep track of their own internet footprints and usually delete personal information only after it becomes widely available and copied. Affiliates also set up website that BB scam leaders can't change. A footprint is left behind no matter how much facebook or Linkedin pages Raj or Lorenzo try to make private.

Of course the biggest weakness is the reason why modern incoporations exist in the first place - Limited Liability. Eventually the law will catch up with them and they can't claim it is the company which has to bear the burden because they don't have a limited company. Come to think of it even if they did they aren't complaint with company law or criminal law so they are personally liable anyway.

Tomas
05-23-2013, 04:02 AM
In my small opinion this thread shall be closed. Legitimate business is GONE(!!!)
If someone wants to earn Millions doing nothing (including not doing basic research) it is his/her problem.

Something need to be done regarding all PIMPS around the world and this is different story...

Can we make something like a "Hall of Shame" and show on one page all of the biggest PIMPS around the world?
Or maybe it has been done already?

Mundorf
05-23-2013, 07:00 AM
In my small opinion this thread shall be closed. Legitimate business is GONE(!!!)
If someone wants to earn Millions doing nothing (including not doing basic research) it is his/her problem.

Something need to be done regarding all PIMPS around the world and this is different story...

Can we make something like a "Hall of Shame" and show on one page all of the biggest PIMPS around the world?
Or maybe it has been done already?

Good idea but you would need rather airship hangar instead of hall to colect small part of them

Tomas
05-23-2013, 07:46 AM
Good idea but you would need rather airship hangar instead of hall to colect small part of them

You are right... but anyway would be great put them all in one place. Im willing to buy special domain and use my own server and host it.
what would be the best address?

maybe: bannersbrokerpimps.eu? (I have best/lowest price for .eu domains, wont spend too much for the pimps)

Pls give some suggestions people. I`d really pay for the nice new special domain designated to BB`s pimps.
Shall I ring Police and ask if that is lawful?

And BTW, I told them what are they:pimp: and they did this to me :crying_2: Wont sleep this night :

hendyphilhendy
05-23-2013, 08:11 AM
You are right... but anyway would be great put them all in one place. Im willing to buy special domain and use my own server and host it.

maybe: bannersbrokerpimps.eu? (I have best/lowest price for .eu domains, wont spend too much for the pimps)

Pls give some suggestions people. I`d really pay for the nice new special domain designated to BB`s pimps.

And BTW, I told them what are they:pimp: and they did this to me :crying_2: Wont sleep this night :

Welcome to the banned from Banners Broker club - Banned for speaking one's mind in public

Hypanor
05-23-2013, 08:30 AM
This Kelly wouldn't be Kelly Lorenzo Gurini's wife from Canada would it?

Support emails mainly seem to come from 'Jennifer' and 'Kelly'. Coincidence that Rajiv's partner is Jennifer and Lorenzo's is Kelly isn't it.
Don't you love a family business!

ribshaw
05-23-2013, 08:43 AM
You are right... but anyway would be great put them all in one place. give some suggestions people

Thomas, I love the idea. When I first stumbled on the site I thought it would be useful to have a list of characters so you knew who people were talking about. Like Raj Dixit, ICF World Homes Banners Broker. Chris Smith, blogger, computer genius, Banners Broker, pigmentation magician. And of course you could build it out from there to include all the serial pimps like Simon and Jamie. The other thing that would be great would be the tell tale signs that it was a con to make it a learning tool as well.

Of course you could build it out to include other actors as well, to the extent we know who they are. Personally because I am incredibly lazy I would see about doing it as a blog or a thread here. Then others can pitch in, catch up, and people that come to the site looking at a potential scam can reference your work.

If you are going to set up your own page then personally I would consult an attorney to make sure you are in compliance with any local laws. In general if you stick to the truth and public information it is going to be hard for someone to win a judgement against you in court. But that does not mean if they try and take you to court it will be free.

Hypanor
05-23-2013, 09:05 AM
They really do like to keep it in the family - check out this comment from Cousin Rajesh two weeks ago

Tomas
05-23-2013, 10:02 AM
Thomas, I love the idea. When I first stumbled on the site I thought it would be useful to have a list of characters so you knew who people were talking about. Like Raj Dixit, ICF World Homes Banners Broker. Chris Smith, blogger, computer genius, Banners Broker, pigmentation magician. And of course you could build it out from there to include all the serial pimps like Simon and Jamie. The other thing that would be great would be the tell tale signs that it was a con to make it a learning tool as well.

Of course you could build it out to include other actors as well, to the extent we know who they are. Personally because I am incredibly lazy I would see about doing it as a blog or a thread here. Then others can pitch in, catch up, and people that come to the site looking at a potential scam can reference your work.

If you are going to set up your own page then personally I would consult an attorney to make sure you are in compliance with any local laws. In general if you stick to the truth and public information it is going to be hard for someone to win a judgement against you in court. But that does not mean if they try and take you to court it will be free.

GREAT!
Actually I was asking about domain name but it does not matter after all...

Im very happy to buy dedicated domain. Unfortunately due to lack of time We need to find someone who will manage this website.. :RpS_unsure:
Sorry, 2nd child on its way to this crazy world.

I agree, if we put there the truth there is nothing to worry about...

Any volunteer/s?

littleroundman
05-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way.
La la la la...

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9335/those1.jpg

One wonders how the good Mr Nuyten feels about Banners Broker now.

littleroundman
05-23-2013, 10:17 AM
You have a perfect venue here for what you are proposing.

I fail to understand why anyone feels it necessary to go to the expense and time of duplicating what can easily be done on REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

Tomas
05-23-2013, 10:35 AM
Welcome to the banned from Banners Broker club - Banned for speaking one's mind in public

:RpS_wink: Actually I called them PIMPS, SCAMMERS and Mother&^%$s using support ticket... to be clear.
They really enjoyed it as they owe me around 3000 dollars... now they do not owe me money of course and OF course IT IS MY fault
:chickendance:

I came up with special dedicated website for the BB`s pimps as I cant stand a fact they claimed from almost day one they are advertising company comparing themselves to google. I truly believed im going to invest in on-line ADVERTISING... I was fool... of course

dedicated website would be my small revenge.

Tomas
05-23-2013, 10:38 AM
You have a perfect venue here for what you are proposing.

I fail to understand why anyone feels it necessary to go to the expense and time of duplicating what can easily be done on REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

Ok admins, its Your move :RpS_wink:

Id pay for the domain and redirect it straight to... realscam.com of course.. ;)

Mundorf
05-23-2013, 11:12 AM
GREAT!
Actually I was asking about domain name but it does not matter after all...

Im very happy to buy dedicated domain. Unfortunately due to lack of time We need to find someone who will manage this website.. :RpS_unsure:
Sorry, 2nd child on its way to this crazy world.

I agree, if we put there the truth there is nothing to worry about...

Any volunteer/s?

maybe something like - databasescammersbb.eu ?

Whip
05-23-2013, 11:38 AM

Looks like they are finally putting banners to use.

Tomas
05-23-2013, 01:42 PM
maybe something like - databasescammersbb.eu ?

hmmm.... not bad I`d say... I`d keep "bannersbroker" for the SEO purpose, so maybe bannersbrokerscammersdb.eu bit long maybe...

RS admins, will you dedicate special sub-page or something?

Id like to spend 2.5GBP for this good cause...

Mundorf
05-23-2013, 05:56 PM
There are already some Halls of shame out there..here is one gallery

forum.419eater.com :: Hall of Shame (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_cat.php?cat_id=4)

Beacon
05-23-2013, 06:11 PM
They really do like to keep it in the family - check out this comment from Cousin Rajesh two weeks ago

Do you think he looks a bit like this guy
Serious Fraud Investigation Office (http://www.sfio.nic.in/websitenew/main2.asp)
I think they might have a chat soon.

Interesting that this company is only registered since 6th march in India.

Registered in Bangalore. Rs 1,000,000 in share capital with 100,000 paid up
thats a max share capital of $17,000 with $1,700 actually paid up.

Address 1 : 1ST FLOOR AT NO. 549/E, DOUBLE ROAD
Address 2 : INDIRA NAGAR 1ST STAGE
City : BANGALORE
State : Karnataka

The email id registered for Stellarpoint Consulting India Private Limited is ramks17@gmail.com
Seems it is another "nameplate" company:
Ramasubramanian K S In Bangalore: 1910,8th A Cross,H A L 3 Stage, Bangalore-560075 (http://www.indiacom.com/bangalore/ramasubramanian-k-s_bangalore_bgl_936458.html)

Beacon
05-23-2013, 06:24 PM
JCM Jan-Karel Konings MRE | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/konings)

You can add this guy to the pimps pile. Manager of one of the bigger Linkedin BB groups.

145 Members and Jan censors out any criticism of BB.

Della Cate
05-24-2013, 03:00 AM
Latest from BB Iceland.....

BB Leadership Call May 23rd 2013

Chris Smith speaking:

Payouts:

Last Payza payout, in terms of the order, people have asked about the dates -- there are 2 reasons, one is a mistake and one by design. With Payza, it's an Excel sent to the system and it pays based on that file. I created this file and put it together. It is date order, but if someone has say 4 pay requests, we will pay one and move to other members . When I did this, I sorted by ID's, and I forgot to sort by Date (by person). So someone may have received an April payout and March is still pending. By design, due to the OSC investigation, we did choose some of the members who have never been paid before, so that everyone got their money back.

We have some positive feedback about Payza, other than the confusion about the order the payments were made.

the funding is now at STP so I will be working on that to get the CSV files created so I can upload to STP and do payouts. For Payza, the next one will be about 10 days. STP first, then Payza.

India affiliate bank withdrawals - that will happen next month. I'm excited that things are going smooth for that situation in India. India is different from the rest of the world, so India's system is separate. Payouts pending from STP and Payza (old payouts) those will be cleared up on the next couple of payouts.

New Ad Networks -- good news is that we are signing on with another network. We are in finalized talks with them. The network we announced in Dublin is no longer working with us. This is slower than we anticipated, however, we have good intentions and will be signing on additional networks. When this happens your campaigns will go quicker.

Refunds Niagara Event - Chris said that he would give the ICs the correct number to pass on to affiliates so they can call their IC for that information. USA members, may get that information from Paul McCarthy (I added this: contact Marlon (or me) for more information, if you can't contact Paul directly)

This is a short call -- tomorrow will be the more detailed call.

A couple points - sales going great for the Mercedes Panel! Winner will be announced in July

Caribbean Tour is happenign this weekend, so spread the word if you have friends there, to be a part of this! We will be having seminars during this event. June 25 - June 2.

Members who want to be on this Leaders Call will need to email Paul to request that and to explain why they believe they are a leader and should be on the call.

If you have questions for the next leaders call, email them to Paul in advance of the Leaders Call.

Thanks, and have a great day. See you tomorrow on the General Friday call.

(end of webinar)

(Notes prepared by Linda Lane and sent to Paul McCarthy for review)

And here are some comments - Chris, I don't think people are falling for it any more.....

Alexander Spölgen, Irene Azevedo, Raffaele Fornuto and 3 others like this.
Noam Simckes y dont u just tell people the truth?
1 · 13 hours ago
Garry Holmqvist Birkehorn I have 6 pending withdrawals!! One every week since 13 March. Total of $16,000 !! I have still not been paid to my Payza account!! Im pissed off now!
7 hours ago via mobile
My BannersBroker Bla bla bla......
9 hours ago
Fiona Crowley Nervous times
12 hours ago via mobile
Koon Wattananon I don't beleive those words, They lied us again and again....
2 hours ago · Edited

I'd like to know why the CEO of a multi $ million company is sorting the payouts? And why an "IT genius" cannot sort an excel file? And who is the advertsier who has dropped them.....and who is the replacement? Why is India "different"? Need I go on?

Questions, questions, questions......

Theseus
05-24-2013, 03:52 AM
Support emails mainly seem to come from 'Jennifer' and 'Kelly'. Coincidence that Rajiv's partner is Jennifer and Lorenzo's is Kelly isn't it.
Don't you love a family business!

Not to be left out, there's Lorenzo's brother, Frank was voted "Employee of the Month" back in November..

Della Cate
05-24-2013, 04:48 AM
Not to be left out, there's Lorenzo's brother, Frank was voted "Employee of the Month" back in November..

Somehow, I don't think that there's a lot of competition for that award....

Tomas
05-24-2013, 04:56 AM
I'd like to know why the CEO of a multi $ million company is sorting the payouts? And why an "IT genius" cannot sort an excel file? And who is the advertsier who has dropped them.....and who is the replacement? Why is India "different"? Need I go on?

Questions, questions, questions......

Ill tell You why.

Biggest PIMPS MUST be paid first otherwise they will stop recruiting >>> With automated payouts YOU HAVE NO CONTROL ON CASH FLOW.
Small PIMPS and others are not counting at this stage (Closing Down Stage)

It looks like in India there is more people who want to make easy money doing virtually nothing. Let them do it!

Mundorf
05-24-2013, 06:17 AM
Latest from BB Iceland.....

BB Leadership Call May 23rd 2013

Chris Smith speaking:

Payouts:

Last Payza payout, in terms of the order, people have asked about the dates -- there are 2 reasons, one is a mistake and one by design. With Payza, it's an Excel sent to the system and it pays based on that file. I created this file and put it together. It is date order, but if someone has say 4 pay requests, we will pay one and move to other members . When I did this, I sorted by ID's, and I forgot to sort by Date (by person). So someone may have received an April payout and March is still pending. By design, due to the OSC investigation, we did choose some of the members who have never been paid before, so that everyone got their money back.

We have some positive feedback about Payza, other than the confusion about the order the payments were made.

the funding is now at STP so I will be working on that to get the CSV files created so I can upload to STP and do payouts. For Payza, the next one will be about 10 days. STP first, then Payza.

India affiliate bank withdrawals - that will happen next month. I'm excited that things are going smooth for that situation in India. India is different from the rest of the world, so India's system is separate. Payouts pending from STP and Payza (old payouts) those will be cleared up on the next couple of payouts.

New Ad Networks -- good news is that we are signing on with another network. We are in finalized talks with them. The network we announced in Dublin is no longer working with us. This is slower than we anticipated, however, we have good intentions and will be signing on additional networks. When this happens your campaigns will go quicker.

Refunds Niagara Event - Chris said that he would give the ICs the correct number to pass on to affiliates so they can call their IC for that information. USA members, may get that information from Paul McCarthy (I added this: contact Marlon (or me) for more information, if you can't contact Paul directly)

This is a short call -- tomorrow will be the more detailed call.

A couple points - sales going great for the Mercedes Panel! Winner will be announced in July

Caribbean Tour is happenign this weekend, so spread the word if you have friends there, to be a part of this! We will be having seminars during this event. June 25 - June 2.

Members who want to be on this Leaders Call will need to email Paul to request that and to explain why they believe they are a leader and should be on the call.

If you have questions for the next leaders call, email them to Paul in advance of the Leaders Call.

Thanks, and have a great day. See you tomorrow on the General Friday call.

......[/COLOR]

I created....I did this.....I sorted....I forgot....I will be working on that...I can...I am excited...I added this.....so spread the words.... - you might think this guy is organizing a wedding and not leading multi billion global company - I created a huge stage for musicians.I did this as I want all invitees dance whole night long.
I sorted some invitation cards by the name but I forgot to choose catering company.Oh well,do not worry I will be working on that.I can assure you we shall have great wedding and I am already excited as never before.I added this fresh flowers on every table and you can really spread the words among our friends.I just want we have fantastic celebration...oh yes..I forgot this stupid masonic ring,hopefully Terry still has one
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbIMq75WXt5aBjqGbll4oJ_Iq8Vfy3E 3LhJ5TGDeafi5yvRULo

littleroundman
05-24-2013, 06:30 AM
JamieWatersEU | Only Shooting Stars Break the Mould (http://jamiewaters.eu/)

Like his website? :)

There's no resting when you're aspiring to be at the top of the online scam industry:

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1166/jamie1b.jpg

Beethoven
05-24-2013, 08:02 AM
There's no resting when you're aspiring to be at the top of the online scam industry:

I found Jamie's blatant lies about Banners Broker quite interesting, seeing that affiliates appear to be getting paid very little if anything at this stage of the game.

Found under the link titled "Jamie reccomends"
Jamie Recommends | Jamie Waters (http://jamiewaters.eu/jamie-recommends/)

He says this:

"Banners Broker - Every online and offline business needs to advertise online. Simply purchase banner impressions with this site and they also allow you to rent space on other publsihe websites (sounds complicated, but its done for you) and you will receive twice what you purchased. Be paid to advertise and drive traffic to your website, pretty neat."

What a load of old bollocks, Jamie.

:RpS_wink:

Mundorf
05-24-2013, 08:58 AM
I found Jamie's blatant lies about Banners Broker quite interesting, seeing that affiliates appear to be getting paid very little if anything at this stage of the game.

Found under the link titled "Jamie reccomends"
Jamie Recommends | Jamie Waters (http://jamiewaters.eu/jamie-recommends/)

He says this:

"Banners Broker - Every online and offline business needs to advertise online. Simply purchase banner impressions with this site and they also allow you to rent space on other publsihe websites (sounds complicated, but its done for you) and you will receive twice what you purchased. Be paid to advertise and drive traffic to your website, pretty neat."

What a load of old bollocks, Jamie.

:RpS_wink:

So Jamie's most glorified commission catapult....but why do you recommend so much work on website that will desapear soon Jamie?...wouldn't be easier for you to recommend a software generating massive amounts of free commissions sales, on autopilot, to any website you select ?... all you have
to do is push a few buttons and YOUR commissions roll in !..And They Dont Stop..Ever.You don't need a website, content or traffic to make
money with this,Jamie !

Della Cate
05-24-2013, 09:59 AM
This made me smile.

Unintended irony there, methinks.

Mundorf
05-24-2013, 10:29 AM
This made me smile.

indeed...even snort

ribshaw
05-24-2013, 10:37 AM
This made me smile.

Footage just in from the Bammers Broker bash at the beach.

Tomas
05-24-2013, 02:46 PM
Ok, Ive done my bit...:

Banners Broker Scammers Data Base | All BB`s pimps disclosed! (http://bannersbrokerscammers.eu/)

1GB space, 10GB bandwidth - shall do. WorldPress in use.

Its running and looking for somebody who will put all BB`s PIMPS in one place and expose them to the world.
Anyone interested to do this?

Pls contact me ASAP!

Theseus
05-24-2013, 04:19 PM

Are you Rippln people off yet?

waverider
05-24-2013, 06:53 PM
that lying sleaze tried to recruit me into Rippln by way of a private message within talkingbb. Why doesn't BB terminate his account for cross-recruiting?

Della Cate
05-25-2013, 02:47 AM
Ok, here is the latest nonsense....sorry, webinar......Thanks to Rooneyfenomeno over at MMG:-

BB Friday Q&A Webinar

Waiting on Chris.. he is delayed. Grant will begin the webinar.program..

Wanted to mention something before chris gets here. With regards to the Fast Track

We change this to Fast Start program. we are getting some great response on this. I want to encourage the inviters to ensure that when someone does the Fast Start program, please map out time to be with that affiliate so you can train them and expose them to webinars and other materials. Worst thing to do is to sign them up and give them no plan to work with. Meet with them once a week to be sure they are trained. Plan a time to help them upload their ID. A plan is important so I wanted to emphasize that, in order to maximize this feature.

Caribbean tour is underway. Lorenzo is traveling to do presentations in Jamaica then on to the other meetings. Most meetings are filled to capacity. Looking for those reports on the exciting things happening there.

I mentioned in Manchester about an affiliate training manual. Was hoping to have it sooner, but with the updates and upgrades with 2.9.3 and Fast Start, we elected to hold off until now. It is now updated and will be available in the back office soon. 55 page, step-by-step of BB program from beginning. Everything is in there from traffic to allowance -- alot of pictures with screenshots. Some will download it and print it and use it as a training source. We encourage you to use that. I cannot give you an exact date, but in the next week or two.

BB World Tour Niagara Falls, please join us, buy your tickets and be a part of the BB world in a beautiful setting. Don't forget the Mercedes Blue Panel contest.

Please use the presentations and recorded webinars on your dashboard. We're doing our best to communicate with you on all fronts.

While waiting on Chris, Grant went over the dashboard and all the things there we should be using.

Chris Smith speaking:

I'm calling in from my phone. Sorry for the delay.

Payouts:

the last payout from Payza, alot of people happy, some confused. There was a slight order mixup and some of the newer ones got paid instead of the older ones. We have to upload an Excel and there was a mixup on the sorting. the next run we will get that straightened out.

STP - funds are in place and ready to go. I'm hoping for this weekend or early next week.

Next Payza is 10 days from now.

We are trying to do these weekly to get caught up.

New Solution - we're plugging away on the integration of the new system. When we know the timing we will let you know. Hopefully we will be able to have that complete as soon as possible.

Fast Start has been a great idea and lots of people are doing it. So we have alot of brand new affiliates. That is definitely a good way to have people register and give them time to get their ID's uploaded, approved and be able to use their credit card and pay. There are no delays with using STP or Payza.

Q&A

I can't see any questions, so Grant will send me those so I can answer them.

When is STP going out - this weekend is the plan or early next week.

I'm not seeing the questions other than payouts, which was already covered.

We will talk again soon.

(Ends)

So, they are getting new affiliates in, thanks to "Fast Start" are they? Allegedly. I wonder if that fact has anything to do with their sudden ability to make some payments? I may be being bad minded here, what with BB being a legit, multi million $ company and all; but it seems to me that they can only pay money out when they have had some money in. Although many disgruntled affiliates are complaining that they didn't get paid at all, let alone a partial payment.

Of course, payments are delayed as they have to wait while dear old Chris sorts out the excel spreadsheet for them. I'd have thought a multi million $ company would have had a payments section to do that, but hey, what do I know, not ever having been CEO of a huge concern. I'm only a small cog in a bigger wheel; but I do at least get paid on time and in full each month!

Della Cate
05-25-2013, 03:07 AM
From the BB FB page.....note comment from "Ben Hills" Genuine? Anyone know any more?

Della Cate
05-25-2013, 03:15 AM
For non-UK readers, there is a TV programme in the UK, on Channel 4, called "Dispatches". It investigates various things which I suppose you could describe as social issues or criminal activities.

I am reading the above from Ben Hills to be from that. However, I don't know, something about it makes me think it may not be. Before anyone contacts Ben Hills - and how do you contact him, by the way? - it might be worthwhile contacting Channel 4 Dispatches (they have a website with a "contact us" feature) and asking if this is something that they really are doing.

Profound apologies to Mr Hills for doubting him, particularly if he is a genuine C4 investigator, but as everyone here knows, you cannot be too careful!

Mundorf
05-25-2013, 04:13 AM
Meet with them once a week to be sure they are trained??...trained to do what?..scam others?..or I miss something?

Ken Roklin
05-25-2013, 09:38 AM
[/QUOTE]
So, they are getting new affiliates in, thanks to "Fast Start" are they? Allegedly. I wonder if that fact has anything to do with their sudden ability to make some payments? I may be being bad minded here, what with BB being a legit, multi million $ company and all; but it seems to me that they can only pay money out when they have had some money in. Although many disgruntled affiliates are complaining that they didn't get paid at all, let alone a partial payment.

Of course, payments are delayed as they have to wait while dear old Chris sorts out the excel spreadsheet for them. I'd have thought a multi million $ company would have had a payments section to do that, but hey, what do I know, not ever having been CEO of a huge concern. I'm only a small cog in a bigger wheel; but I do at least get paid on time and in full each month! [/QUOTE]

Since Chris is the only employee at BB I guess it's up to him to run the company, do the payments, make sure the BB servers are up and the spreadsheet database is set up properly so there are no sorting errors.

Mundorf
05-25-2013, 11:25 AM
Since Chris is the only employee at BB I guess it's up to him to run the company, do the payments, make sure the BB servers are up and the spreadsheet database is set up properly so there are no sorting errors.[/QUOTE]

.....or to turn the BB into legal and real business what would be INSANE as whole army of superficials, mediocrities,parasites,charlatans,coxcombs,crooks and cheaters well known as affiliates - many years ago run away from any hard work,hard thinking,being responsible but made rather choise to touch and go,to believe in glassy rooks,to hope for sun to come out on west.This flying ghetto of vain seekers doing some properly organized work?(...give me a break !) could be compared with a rugby or football team asked to play the 9th Beethoven's symphony.It's hardly to imagine them even holding the instruments in the right manner.

Tomas
05-25-2013, 03:29 PM
From the BB FB page.....note comment from "Ben Hills" Genuine? Anyone know any more?

I owe him a pint!
Good source of BB`s pimps... will add them slowly to my Data Base.
If You know any other pimps please let me know.
THX in Advance.

Della Cate
05-25-2013, 03:34 PM
RE "BEN HILLS"

I see that the same posting pops up on the BB Network FB page.

His FB profile is only something like 1 day old. My gut instinct is that he is NOT from "Dispatches".

Something about this does NOT ring true to me. Personally, I would not contact him. but everyone must make their own judgement on this issue.

baylee
05-25-2013, 04:52 PM
RE "BEN HILLS"

His FB profile is only something like 1 day old. My gut instinct is that he is NOT from "Dispatches".

Something about this does NOT ring true to me. Personally, I would not contact him. but everyone must make their own judgement on this issue.

I agree with you Della, I would not contact either. I would contact IC3 (Internet Crime Center)

Whip
05-25-2013, 10:07 PM
Who wouldn't trust Benny Hill(s)?

HARRISON
05-26-2013, 10:38 AM
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibb-banners-broker-pro-edition/id645247164?l=it&ls=1&mt=8

BB have an APP! First BB TV, now this! Anybody would think BB were trying to go legit lol:pulling_hair_out:

Tomas
05-26-2013, 12:30 PM
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibb-banners-broker-pro-edition/id645247164?l=it&ls=1&mt=8

BB have an APP! First BB TV, now this! Anybody would think BB were trying to go legit lol:pulling_hair_out:

Harrison, In March 2012 when I was joining BB it was hard to find PROPER info about those scammers, now its different and the victims should be not regret(sorry).
I`ll tell You a story.
Ones I have received a letter from our car`s insurer telling me that OUR car has been involved in an accident in a place we have NEVER been before, right.
I`ve called them back and said this is BULL **** and I`ll not spend my time to explain this crap. After a lot of phone calls and lost nerves they `ve been trying to send OUR car to the garage to take some photographs.... The big day came and.... A lady from Insurance company rang me and said: "Tomas, You do not have to go, we have received a phone from PSNI (police) that officer misspelled one letter... So You are not blamed any more..."

If police officer can`t do his job what the authorities can do to close down BB in The UK???????

Surprisingly these scammers (BB Scammers) having so far BIG bunch of luck but I hope not for long. Unfortunately Id not relay on UK`s authorities... Every website designated to report scams asking 20000 stupid questions or having paid contact number...

Ones again, I bet the UK`s authorities will be the last one who will sort them out...

Della Cate
05-26-2013, 01:00 PM
Here's one of the true believers........and he has commented, somewhere on his page, that he isn't withdrawing money as he wants it to grow. I'm sure he may have been mentioned before. This thread has grown so much that it is hard to tell, but anyway, it's probably worth another airing.

In a way, I kind of admire his relentless optimism.

Love to be in the room when the realisation hits him....

Tomas
05-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Here's one of the true believers........and he has commented, somewhere on his page, that he isn't withdrawing money as he wants it to grow. I'm sure he may have been mentioned before. This thread has grown so much that it is hard to tell, but anyway, it's probably worth another airing.

In a way, I kind of admire his relentless optimism.

Love to be in the room when the realisation hits him....

Its a shame but my adventure with BB stopped when discovered in March 2013 my withdrawal cancelled by BB(!!!!). Of course Scammers denied and then I started googling again : "banners broker scam" and found a lot info.
Mind that until January 2012 I guess most people were paid...

In January 2013 I have withdrawn my principal so I was fine. Must admit that EVERY withdrawal at BB has been PUSHED a lot by me.

Since about 2 months withdrawing the principal from BB is almost NOT POSSIBLE due to changing rules every week now.
That`s why I have launched Banners Broker Scammers Disclosed (http://bannersbrokerscammers.eu/)

Im 300% sure that Banners Broker IS A SCAM and cant understand why it is still scamming AROUND the world and the authorities are doing NOTHING with this.

Char
05-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Its a shame but my adventure with BB stopped when discovered in March 2013 my withdrawal cancelled by BB(!!!!). Of course Scammers denied and then I started googling again : "banners broker scam" and found a lot info.
Mind that until January 2012 I guess most people were paid...

In January 2013 I have withdrawn my principal so I was fine. Must admit that EVERY withdrawal at BB has been PUSHED a lot by me.

Since about 2 months withdrawing the principal from BB is almost NOT POSSIBLE due to changing rules every week now.
That`s why I have launched Banners Broker Scammers Disclosed (http://bannersbrokerscammers.eu/)

Im 300% sure that Banners Broker IS A SCAM and cant understand why it is still scamming AROUND the world and the authorities are doing NOTHING with this.

Tomas, I have a question. I want to first say I'm not implying anything directed at you. However, I believe this may apply to some and if it does apply to you, I hope you will be honest and explain your thought process as you went along. I'm asking you because you were in it for a while, got paid, and are now here which is certainly commendable.

If you were still getting paid, would you still consider this a scam?

Tomas
05-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Tomas, I have a question. I want to first say I'm not implying anything directed at you. However, I believe this may apply to some and if it does apply to you, I hope you will be honest and explain your thought process as you went along. I'm asking you because you were in it for a while, got paid, and are now here which is certainly commendable.

If you were still getting paid, would you still consider this a scam?

In short? Yes. Its nothing about getting paid. Its about being told that Im investing in on-line advertising.Banners Broker has nothing to do with the ads. I know HYIP world, I made some money in it, Im not proud of it.
I want my revenge. thats all.

Its the same with reporting this scam. I must be a victim and Im afraid Im not a victim as got back my principal. I hope its not a crime.

Mundorf
05-26-2013, 06:38 PM

From Description - "− it will notify you the day your panels will complete their cycle"....."Please note that it's impossible to give any exact time period for panels completion, as this is normally be determined by real activities and mood of CEO Chris Smit"

HARRISON
05-27-2013, 12:47 AM
From Description - "− it will notify you the day your panels will complete their cycle"....."Please note that it's impossible to give any exact time period for panels completion, as this is normally be determined by real activities and mood of CEO Chris Smit"

Chris and Raj missed a trick there :duh:

HARRISON
05-27-2013, 12:59 AM

...couldn't have put it better myself:RpS_smile:

Mundorf
05-27-2013, 05:35 AM
Harrison...what language is that?...a slang I gess...fukkin I understand so Frenky is going to explode for some reasons related with BB ofcourse

littleroundman
05-27-2013, 06:11 AM
It's from an Irish Taxi Drivers forum (http://irishtaxi.org/forum/index.php/topic,23209.60.html)

"Arthur Crank" is a long time true believer and "Frankey" is "frank d sociopath"

Hypanor
05-27-2013, 08:13 AM
And its quite a humorous 27 pages!

Mundorf - in 'normal' english it says "See that picture you have on your avatar..thats the lad that owns banners broker ******* off with the money when it all goes tits up and you and all the other mackerel come looking for your money"

So many quotable quotes on there, like this:

Given artys willful disregard for the bleedin' obvious and his blind faith in the belief that he is in for a fortune, the thought crossed my mind that he could be yanking our chains in some elaborate, long running prank...
I mean, who could be so blind to the screaming advice being poured in his direction..., who could be so bull-headed, finger wrenchingly greedy to want a mountainous return for a modest outlay in a short timespan for minimal effort ? ? ? ?

Then I remembered,...
...he's Scottish...!

Joe_Shmoe
05-27-2013, 12:52 PM
Arthur Crank is one of Mark Stokes disciples here is Mark's number if you need to contact him about you Banners Broker investment

Della Cate
05-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Tomas, about this:-

"Since about 2 months withdrawing the principal from BB is almost NOT POSSIBLE due to changing rules every week now.
That`s why I have launched Banners Broker Scammers Disclosed"

I would love to go onto Banners Broker Scammers Disclosed, but it comes up as password protected.....and I don't have a password.

If you don't want to post anything in public, could you PM me and let me know how I could access this site please? Thank you!!

Whip
05-27-2013, 03:31 PM

...couldn't have put it better myself:RpS_smile:

I'm sure you could have in real English.

Joe_Shmoe
05-28-2013, 03:41 PM
Down Again! Let the speculation begin!

Maybe they need to take the site down every now and then
to enable them to pump a huge quantity of cash
from the server into their affiliates computers?

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_ lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:: RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_l ol::RpS_lol:

Joe_Shmoe
05-28-2013, 04:37 PM
And it's back up again.

ICCBernd
05-29-2013, 04:49 AM
Simon Martin from the TalkingBB Banners Broker Ponzi Pimp forum has the ultimate trick to suck in newbies into the scheme:

Login (http://talkingbb.com/index.php?topic=4752.210)

HARRISON
05-29-2013, 07:30 AM
Simon Martin from the TalkingBB Banners Broker Ponzi Pimp forum has the ultimate trick to suck in newbies into the scheme:

Login (http://talkingbb.com/index.php?topic=4752.210)

:finger:SCUM

Theseus
05-29-2013, 08:07 AM

Arthur Foxache
05-29-2013, 11:55 AM
Hello everyone.. Simon Paul Martin, works for "Jacksons Art Supplies London" .. so I sent them this email ....TO ATT Legal Dept: Jacksons art supplies London ... Good Day ..
One of your managers, Simon Paul Martin is promoting an illegal "Ponzi" scheme on the internet, its called "Bannersbroker" you can Google it and have a short update.. It's in its dying days and people will only lose their money. His Facebook pages dealing with this scam are, "Simon Martin & BBI" .. He has to our knowledge recruited one or two members of your staff to this Ponzi,(in law anyone recruiting for a ponzi is guilty of fraud) so you may want to hand this email to your legal people, we have contacted Simon and shown him proofs of this being a scam but he refuses to listen.. If you Google, "Banners Broker Ponzi scam" you will find that the Daily Mirror newspaper exposed this in January of this year.. Regards........................... A FEW MORE EMAILS WOULD NOT GO AMISS...............

Lucassanti
05-29-2013, 01:39 PM
At this time i am out of the program, but i was lucky, last month through a friend wo is inside the program since the begining i was able to withdraw 19K direct to my bank account.
I just think that BB is going to shutdow soon.
emanuelmendes@sapo.pt

ICCBernd
05-29-2013, 03:01 PM
I joined you. Lets see if he will get into trouble :).

noname999
05-29-2013, 04:21 PM
Looks like things are turning a little nasty. Not surprising. Much worse to come.

HARRISON
05-30-2013, 12:50 AM
At this time i am out of the program, but i was lucky, last month through a friend wo is inside the program since the begining i was able to withdraw 19K direct to my bank account.
emanuelmendes@sapo.pt

Last month? $19000? Rubbish!!!!! And that link goes straight to email!:loser:

noname999
05-30-2013, 03:47 AM
emanuelmendes@sapo.pt

No you didn't. And yes it is. Fuckin idiot.

waverider
05-30-2013, 03:54 AM
continue your great work in exposing this scam for what it is... A scam...

got banned off talkinbb I just noticed !!!
(iainsherriff)
"sick and tired of your non-payment requests, you already got $300 back out of BB, consider yourself lucky, most are lucky to ever make a withdrawal, I'm sick and tired of hearing of your other two pending withdrawals, remember our chat a couple of months ago, we've got to nip negativity in the bud, without new recruits the rest of us can't paid, therefore I've banned you"

I reckon go balls to the wall exposing not just Chris, Raj, etc, but the major scamsters still paid to flog this almost-dead horse a bit more, soozi, iainsherrif, jamie waters...)

Mundorf
05-30-2013, 04:52 AM
Last month? $19000? Rubbish!!!!! And that link goes straight to email!:loser:

Harrison..maybe he meant 19kw..he has a rapid water heater

Ken Roklin
05-30-2013, 09:33 AM
continue your great work in exposing this scam for what it is... A scam...

got banned off talkinbb I just noticed !!!
(iainsherriff)
"sick and tired of your non-payment requests, you already got $300 back out of BB, consider yourself lucky, most are lucky to ever make a withdrawal, I'm sick and tired of hearing of your other two pending withdrawals, remember our chat a couple of months ago, we've got to nip negativity in the bud, without new recruits the rest of us can't paid, therefore I've banned you"

I reckon go balls to the wall exposing not just Chris, Raj, etc, but the major scamsters still paid to flog this almost-dead horse a bit more, soozi, iainsherrif, jamie waters...)

"without new recruits the rest of us can't paid". That is a Ponzi definition. A legit business depends on sales of its product to pay its staff, not on hiring as many staff (affiliates) as possible.

Joe_Shmoe
05-30-2013, 12:17 PM
Looks like things are turning a little nasty. Not surprising. Much worse to come.

You got that right!

Waverider wants to pop some caps into Chris's big fat ass all over $700 :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

From Finch's Blog

http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/ (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/)
(http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/)

http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/299fa70606a6729173f205d783911090?s=32&d=http%3A%2F%2F0.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a 11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D32&r=G waverider says:
May 30, 2013 at 2:40 am (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-7/#comment-88519)
Right on the nose, Harry….
I have $200 of payments (Payza) pending from these packs of mongrels dating back to February. The usual ticket responses that they’re behind and it will be done as soon as possible. Still waiting to this day, except more withdrawal requests totalling just over $500 being added to the list.
Chris will keep on paying selectively until somebody puts a bullet through his head and makes him an example of future scammers thinking of following in his foot-steps. Don’t expect the authorities to act, no matter what juristiction, whether Canada, USA, Australia, NZ, UK, Ireland – they have their own ponzi scams running, like 401K’s, and other retirement funds….. Governments represent the rich and the upper echolons of society, their other role is to keep us, the working class stiffs, working and dependent, on the state, as well as that noose around your neck called debt.We need to find out where Chris, Rajiv, and their selectively-paid ponzi pimps of the likes of Ian Driscoll, Jamie Waters, Soozie, Iainsherriff, and their physical addresses exposed, and the appropriate action outside the jurisdiction of the criminal-protecting justice system. Bullet through the head for the whole lot of them.

Ken Roklin
05-30-2013, 01:10 PM
You got that right!

Waverider wants to pop some caps into Chris's big fat ass all over $700 :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

From Finch's Blog

http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/ (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/)
(http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/)

http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/299fa70606a6729173f205d783911090?s=32&d=http%3A%2F%2F0.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a 11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D32&r=G waverider says:
May 30, 2013 at 2:40 am (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-7/#comment-88519)
Right on the nose, Harry….
I have $200 of payments (Payza) pending from these packs of mongrels dating back to February. The usual ticket responses that they’re behind and it will be done as soon as possible. Still waiting to this day, except more withdrawal requests totalling just over $500 being added to the list.
Chris will keep on paying selectively until somebody puts a bullet through his head and makes him an example of future scammers thinking of following in his foot-steps. Don’t expect the authorities to act, no matter what juristiction, whether Canada, USA, Australia, NZ, UK, Ireland – they have their own ponzi scams running, like 401K’s, and other retirement funds….. Governments represent the rich and the upper echolons of society, their other role is to keep us, the working class stiffs, working and dependent, on the state, as well as that noose around your neck called debt.We need to find out where Chris, Rajiv, and their selectively-paid ponzi pimps of the likes of Ian Driscoll, Jamie Waters, Soozie, Iainsherriff, and their physical addresses exposed, and the appropriate action outside the jurisdiction of the criminal-protecting justice system. Bullet through the head for the whole lot of them.

Waverider should be careful with such postings. BB has a couple of staff that monitor these forums and Chris and Raj could easily forward these threats to the authorities. It isn't very difficult for authorities to find Waverider and pay him a visit. They take online threats very seriously.

Mundorf
05-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Agree...I can understand the anger people or even scammers feel when scammed by other scammers but to stop the criminals with criminal act has no sence...campaign against criminal has sence if we do not do what criminals do...just my 2 cents

Joe_Shmoe
05-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Agree...I can understand the anger people or even scammers feel when scammed by other scammers but to stop the criminals with criminal act has no sence...campaign against criminal has sence if we do not do what criminals do...just my 2 cents

Some of the people these criminals recruit will be bigger criminals than the recruiter.

Like Noname99 says "Looks like things are turning a little nasty."

Joe_Shmoe
05-30-2013, 04:50 PM
I just spotted this comment & reply on one of Mark Stokes YouTube Channel

Notice he didn't answer the question.

Banners Broker Grandfather Millionaire update - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSNQtvrsbYw)

How soon is soon Mark? I'm not expecting an answer from Mark Stokers anytime soon.

"but don't worry they are paying daily" :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

waverider
05-30-2013, 05:22 PM
It's actually quite a bit less than $700 I'm out of pocket, so I for one couldn't be bothered, wouldn't mind pushing him into the pool at some function though - what I was trying to point out was there'd be a few people who've put some serious $$$ into this, like 5-figure amounts, who'd be scratching their heads and wondering what exactly is going on.

You got that right!

Waverider wants to pop some caps into Chris's big fat ass all over $700 :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:[SIZE=3]

Beacon
05-30-2013, 06:07 PM

Yes. Using the same logic it would be allowable for a police force or army to use torture or act in the same way that terrorists do e.g. attack innocent civilians with bombs with the intention that the terror involved in such bombings will solicit a reaction. It isn't for the state to use the same tactics as criminals. (!) I mean if that was the case then some countries would be adopting waterboarding and drone strikes or selling weapons to the "enemy of their enemy".

Beacon
05-30-2013, 06:19 PM
RE "BEN HILLS"

He isnt listed here:
Dispatches - Presenters - Reporters - Channel 4 (http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/articles/reporters)

Mundorf
05-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Yes. Using the same logic it would be allowable for a police force or army to use torture or act in the same way that terrorists do e.g. attack innocent civilians with bombs with the intention that the terror involved in such bombings will solicit a reaction. It isn't for the state to use the same tactics as criminals. (!) I mean if that was the case then some countries would be adopting waterboarding and drone strikes or selling weapons to the "enemy of their enemy".

Unfortunately ,all art of croocks have 1 advantage toward police.They are always 1 move in front of law...they know what,how and when,police must find out all 3 moments but after they happened and while police try to find it out,damage is done and while investigators must obey the law procedure,croocks don't...or with other words...the only tactic the state can use is limited by the law or the state can do anything but then it's not official and does not "exist"

Della Cate
05-31-2013, 02:38 AM
Morning all.

Here's a couple of BB-ers for Tomas's list who have so far flown under the radar.

Meet Mel and Philip Baxter Smith.

They operate in the south west of the UK, so in the same area as our old chum Nigel Albright. Although I think they move in similar circles, I think they have different up and down lines. Nigel Albright's upline is Kathy Kilbey/Kilby, another one who keeps a fairly low profile; and I believe her upline is Ian Waterfield (or so a source tells me). I have no idea who the Baxter-Smiths have up and downline of them.

However, this is why I think they and Nigel know each other. A very good source of mine said that they have acted as "references" for Nigel - I don't think that's the right word, but I am told that they have spoken on the phone to one of Nigel's prospects (when the prospect was wobbly about joining) to assure them that BB was fantastic and that they had made money out of it. That helped the prospect decide to join.

It's like a huge spider's web isn't it, with links and threads all over the place; if someone had the time and a VERY big piece of paper, they could draw out a map of these people and how they all seem to know of eachh other. Alledgedly, of course.

Mel & Philip Baxter-Smith - United Kingdom | LinkedIn (http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/mel-philip-baxter-smith/2/558/745)

https://www.facebook.com/mel.baxtersmith

https://twitter.com/spitfire30

They push various online "opportunities", but as can be seen from their various pages, do not seem to be having much of a push on BB at present. However, Mrs Baxter Smith popped up on thre main BB FB page on Wednesday, saying that "BB is moving forwards!", so I suspect that they are still involved.

Joe_Shmoe
05-31-2013, 12:03 PM
This weeks Banners Broker Bullshit courtesy of the idiots over at North Star Support.

https://www.facebook.com/NorthStarSupport?ref=ts&fref=ts (https://www.facebook.com/NorthStarSupport?ref=ts&fref=ts)

Friday Banners Broker Q&A Webinar - May 31, 2013

Chris Smith speaking:

Good day! I like to start off with the most popular question.

Payouts - I mentioned on Friday that we were doing STP last weekend, but it was not completed. We will be doing that this weekend. It is a batch upload, so there must be an Excel file that must be done correctly. In the past there were errors with that batch file, so now have to make sure everything is correct. There is alot of important data in that file and it invoves alot of money.

Payza should be shortly thereafter. We are awaiting the payment to arrive at Payza.

We do have a new platform coming onboard for payouts. we are working hard to make sure it's properly integrated, all lawyer documents are signed off on, ect. The important thing is that M/C dropped us becuase of all the negative internet chatter. But with our new platform, they are fully aware, have read everything and done their research on our business model and are moving forward with us. So no possibility of it being ripped away becasue of the Internet. I cannot give any dates. Not happening in the next few weeks, in the meantime we are doing the best we can via STP and Payza.

We went LIVE with purchase of external TP's. My expectations were blown out of the water. I am happy to see the huge sales. and the click incentive has capulted to the #1 visited page on the BB website. So a huge success on both sides. If you want incentive traffic, click away, and if you want traffic to your website, you can purchase it. There is no set timeframe, but in actuality, people are going through 50,000 within days. It's a very good product. Some people said that traffic from Russia was hitting their site and asked if they could have targeted traffic.. USA visitors to USA sites, for example. So there will be a tiered product that will cost more for targeted traffic. Facebook charges $1 per click (hits to your website). We are selling clicks, visitors to your website for $50 for 50,000. A great deal.

Articles Denial -- the reason these are denied is shown on the page. Plagurism is the highest reason. If you do this you will be banned for life to use incentive traffic. We have softward that can detect whether the article has been published before on the Internet and whether you "copied" it, which is plagurism, and will not be tolerated.

Prestige Panels are at the same rate as the other panels? Yes, they all go at the same rate. One is not slower than the other, just different sizes of inventory.

Internet chatter -- someone sent me a message about the negative Internet chatter. I usually don't comment on this. But I know it is important to you. I want everyone to know that it's no secret that sales of ads and what's purchased inside the packages are lower now. The positive thing is that sales are steady. We are looking with alot of things to increase and get back to where we were before. Like any application, there are always new versions, and we continue to give you a proper product. We are not going anywhere. We've hired more staff. We've hired more programmers. We've hired more administrative staff. We want to make sure no one is overwhelmed, so lately we put in place a few key people to assist us. Those that were not producing are no longer with us. It's an ongoing process, as the company grows and continue to get strong. We appreciate all of you on the call and in the field who are doing trainings and helping new people. We are hoping to put together a training program for certification. So if you are training new people, you can go through a program to be certified and you can join us in our travels. We are working on these plans. We know there are some BB people who know the system inside and out who can stand with us to present the new features and the core of BB. We will formalize this shortly.

There are alot of questions. Some of these I will take with me and use next week so I can have the correct answer for you next week.

Thank you for all your suggestions. We do read them all and all the questions here. Have a great weekend.

(end of webinar)

Della Cate
05-31-2013, 12:39 PM
Joe Shmoe - thanks for the latest update from Mr Smith. Obviously he found time to take a break from his excel spreadsheet with all the payments on.

I was going to pick some parts out to comment on, but then I thought nah, it's just too depressing. Because Chris Smith (or whoever does the webinar) never actually SAYS anything of any value. It's all woffle about what is going to happen in the future, all airy fairy and nothing specific. All talk to keep the masses happy; they can read into it what they want.

New platform for payments? Payouts again this weekend (or next or the one after that)? There's nothing specific there, nothing concrete that anyone can point to as an obvious fact.

The Guardianuno over on MMG has an interesting post here (number 9067):-

Banners Broker - bannersbroker.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Banners-Broker-bannersb-t360913.html&st=9060)

He makes some good points about the vannishing ICs from some countries, and the fact that a lot of the big BB cheerleaders have now jumped ship for other opportunities.

I see BB as being like a wounded animal now, trying desperately to get back on its feet; but really it's about time the vet came in with the humane killer.

Arthur Foxache
05-31-2013, 02:47 PM
Noooooooooooooooo not the "Humane Version" more like Stakes and firewood....

ribshaw
05-31-2013, 05:37 PM
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#000080][U]T

Chris Smith speaking:

Good day! I like to start off with the most popular question.

Payouts - I mentioned on Friday that we were doing STP last weekend, but it was not completed. We will be doing that this weekend. It is a batch upload, so there must be an Excel file that must be done correctly. In the past there were errors with that batch file, so now have to make sure everything is correct. There is alot of important data in that file and it invoves alot of money.

Anyone who still believes this bull crap is like one of my dogs, no matter how many times I pretend to throw the ball for him, he just merrily runs after it. And at the end of the day, at least he gets a biscuit when I trick him into his crate.

Via a root kit I was able to tap a few security cameras at BB accounts payable.

Mundorf
05-31-2013, 05:50 PM
For affiliates, the plagurism was the only getaway from creasy scam terms...we know that many are incompetent for any serious task so I am asking myself - who is ready to work or to do anything properly and then wait months for nothing or in best case for few $ ?..and who can be part of the BB scam but avoid to scam others?..no metter what bb affiliates do ,they will be scamming and will be scammed

Ken Roklin
05-31-2013, 06:36 PM
This weeks Banners Broker Bullshit courtesy of the idiots over at North Star Support.

https://www.facebook.com/NorthStarSupport?ref=ts&fref=ts (https://www.facebook.com/NorthStarSupport?ref=ts&fref=ts)

Friday Banners Broker Q&A Webinar - May 31, 2013

Chris Smith speaking:

We've hired more programmers. We've hired more administrative staff. We want to make sure no one is overwhelmed, so lately we put in place a few key people to assist us. Those that were not producing are no longer with us. It's an ongoing process, as the company grows and continue to get strong.

Who is we? BB hasn't hired anybody. Chris is still the only person at BB. Which company is growing, BB or Stellar Point? Stellar Point can easily take on other products and run a legit business without BB's problems. It is SP that owns the building and has all the staff, however many there are as well as all the assets. BB has a virtual office in the Isle of Man and an off shore bank account where he stashed enough money to start something new when BB implodes.

Eponymous
06-01-2013, 03:18 AM
Found another cretin pushing all kinds of wonky deals... Bill Willmot! ANd look, hes celebrating having $100k in his account!!

http://billwillmott.com/banners-broker-100k-milestone/[/URL]

Except.... "available to withdraw 1896.74, withdrawal history zero"....:duh:

marsh56
06-01-2013, 08:32 AM
We have a member in our group from Haiti. He has just reported that he now has no withdrawal options even though he had been taking funds out since he joined in 2011.

The excuse given him by support is that suddenly Haiti is on a "restricted" list.

Can anyone here address that? I found an online document from Choice Bank and Haiti is not on the list.

I could be wrong but this appears to be just another attempt to steal someone's account. Zeek had done something similar before they collapsed.

Any feedback on this affiliate's behalf would be appreciated.

Mark

Mundorf
06-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Found another cretin pushing all kinds of wonky deals... Bill Willmot! ANd look, hes celebrating having $100k in his account!!

http://billwillmott.com/banners-broker-100k-milestone/[/URL]

Except.... "available to withdraw 1896.74, withdrawal history zero"....:duh:

This Pearl ended up his sweet story with - This summer could prove to be an exciting time.....wow..having withdrawal history zero,his excitement might be of double strenght..yes dear Pearl,a real milestone for your life - celebration pure

Mundorf
06-01-2013, 09:01 AM
Marsh..I do not think any feedback will more clear already clear fact - when I take you are welcome to give,when I "want" to give you are not able to receive so I "can" not give - "schocking" news

Arthur Foxache
06-01-2013, 09:17 AM
We have a member in our group from Haiti. He has just reported that he now has no withdrawal options even though he had been taking funds out since he joined in 2011.

The excuse given him by support is that suddenly Haiti is on a "restricted" list.

Can anyone here address that? I found an online document from Choice Bank and Haiti is not on the list.

I could be wrong but this appears to be just another attempt to steal someone's account. Zeek had done something similar before they collapsed.

Mark

HMMMMM he has had a good "Run" (for other peoples money)... I wont bother with the ethics, but he is a criminal by association and the scam is over.. tell him to get into "Ripplin Off" .. ha..

HARRISON
06-01-2013, 02:29 PM

Note to Mike Briggs:

Your an idiot as well as scum. Admitting that BB is fake on FB is really not cool:watching_you:

HARRISON
06-01-2013, 03:15 PM
And this one:

...with his latest 'I've lost 11lbs in eleven days bollocks scam:watching_you:

Ken Roklin
06-01-2013, 03:16 PM

Note to Mike Briggs:

Your an idiot as well as scum. Admitting that BB is fake on FB is really not cool:watching_you:

I don't get it. BB is fake and a scam so why not admit and say it on FB and on as many forums and FB sites as possible?

Alexw
06-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Has anyone been successful with charge back from MBNA.. and if so, what hard evidence did you provide? I would be grateful for any help. Thank you.

HARRISON
06-01-2013, 03:48 PM
I don't get it. BB is fake and a scam so why not admit and say it on FB and on as many forums and FB sites as possible?

???? Would Chris Smith/Raj Dikshit/Simon Ratface ADMIT its a scam? I don't think so! For this scumbag to admit its fake is BIG news. His downline is big. They WONT be impressed!!! :shocked:

HARRISON
06-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Just found this on You Tube...its a little old, but I just LOVE spiderman:scared_1:

Banners broker scam - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGvtFvyTQvo)

HARRISON
06-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Has anyone been successful with charge back from MBNA.. and if so, what hard evidence did you provide? I would be grateful for any help. Thank you.

Hi Alex, yes, chargeback has been very successful. Results are quicker with Credit cards than banks but money is definitely being refunded. Check out this blog for more info and other links:

The Banners Broker Scam | Unveiling the truth about the biggest online scam this century. (http://thebannersbrokerscam.com/)

kiwichick
06-01-2013, 07:27 PM
I want everyone to know that it's no secret that sales of ads and what's purchased inside the packages are lower now.

Hang on a minute 'Chris' I thought Terry told us all categorically that bb were NOT an advertising business??????? please explain

littleroundman
06-01-2013, 11:17 PM

Mark

With the greatest respect to both you and your member, Mark, but, what on earth makes either of you STILL think that anything about Banners Broker is in any way "real" ??

The only thing "real" about Banners Broker is a website.

Know one knows "who" they are or "where" they are with any certainty.

It's is ALL about stealing your money.

Hypanor
06-02-2013, 05:26 AM

Mark, a similar thing has been said about India on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=471927442883489&id=398614356881465)

Coming back to all the lies which they have been telling us I have found out that this Indian reseller has been telling all lies in skype rooms of India that STP and PAYZA will no longer be operational in India. This is a plain white lie and can be easily proved. In many skype rooms she has written this and the screenshots are available with many Indians, in fact many Indians have confirmed this also that she has given such messages in skype, if required I will come with proof. Now how do we find out if she is telling truth or lies. Very simple. There are many Indians who mailed STP and PAYZA asking them if they are going to stop operations in India. The answer was a straight NO. If you people want, you can mail support of STP and PAYZA again and ask them whether they have any intention of stopping in India. The answer will be the same. In fact Most online ventures in India are using STP and PAYZA for payment transactions then how can this lady claim otherwise. Are they stopping only for this program....lol. Caught red handed. Another lie as usual. There has been lot of positive response as people have come to know that what we are saying is 100% true and is backed by evidence. I appeal to all Indians to boycott the business in India till this lady is there with us. She has made life hell for all Indians. Again a big thanks to the admin of this page. I will be coming out with more news soon and exposing one by one each and every fine detail of the way they are operating in India.

Edit: This comment from him (https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=470871552989078&id=398614356881465&comment_id=3347106&offset=0&total_comments=15) is quite interesting too!

marsh56
06-02-2013, 07:19 AM
With the greatest respect to both you and your member, Mark, but, what on earth makes either of you STILL think that anything about Banners Broker is in any way "real" ??

The only thing "real" about Banners Broker is a website.

Know one knows "who" they are or "where" they are with any certainty.

It's is ALL about stealing your money.
I came here a few months ago to help expose BB as the Ponzi it is. The post on behalf of the member of our group from Haiti is due to the fact that he has NOT been able to take out all of his seed money yet.

Like me and many others, his account had been managed by our group for "growth" when that was allowed. In my case, I still withdrew my original amount quickly and have made a small amount since. In his case, he just let it grow to a large balance.

The member had originally used the BB card for withdrawals. He has an account with STP but BB will not make any payouts to his account, saying his country is now "restricted".

My specific question is "does anyone know if this is true"? That is all. I am just trying to help.

As BB dies on the vine, let's not be overly judgmental, especially to those who are still not whole.

Mark

littleroundman
06-02-2013, 09:53 AM
It's got nothing to do with being in any way "judgemental" and has EVERYTHING to do with the fact there is no real business, never has been any real business and everything that points to there ever having been a real business is straight out lies.

The "facts" are over 80% of participants in any HYIP ponzi will NEVER be in profit and probably 95% to 98% of people will not "get back their seed money" depending on the longevity and structure of the HYIP ponzi under discussion.

There's no sugar coating the fact Banners Broker and every so called HYIP like it was a fraud from day one.

This is not based in the USA like Zeek Rewards or AdSurf Daily.

You don't know WHERE your money went or to whom you REALLY sent it ESPECIALLY if you used any one of the "offshore" anonymous payment processors.

THAT is the reality of HYIP ponzi fraud.

Joe_Shmoe
06-02-2013, 10:22 AM
Don't forget the only reason anybody makes any profit from these Ponzi schemes is to encourage recruitment of more victims.

noname999
06-02-2013, 02:10 PM
I came here a few months ago to help expose BB as the Ponzi it is. The post on behalf of the member of our group from Haiti is due to the fact that he has NOT been able to take out all of his seed money yet.

Like me and many others, his account had been managed by our group for "growth" when that was allowed. In my case, I still withdrew my original amount quickly and have made a small amount since. In his case, he just let it grow to a large balance.

The member had originally used the BB card for withdrawals. He has an account with STP but BB will not make any payouts to his account, saying his country is now "restricted".

My specific question is "does anyone know if this is true"? That is all. I am just trying to help.

As BB dies on the vine, let's not be overly judgmental, especially to those who are still not whole.

Mark

Really don't think it is true. It is the first I heard of it. Then again, to be fair, nothing they say is true so it should not come as a surprise.

You have to start looking at BB for what it is, a scam to steal money. There is no point in trying to decide what is true, and what is not. This is pointless. The whole thing is a fabrication.

When they give a reason for not paying, they are simply trying to find a way not to pay. It does not matter if it is true or not. All that matters is the bottom line. They will not give the money back. Understand?

noname999
06-02-2013, 02:45 PM
Sorry, last post probably seemed at bit patronising but the bottom line is, it doesn't matter if their excuse is true or not, they are not paying and they will use a legit or non-legit excuse to do it. If you can prove what they are saying is not true, this won't make any difference. They still won't pay.

Does your friend think that by disproving something they say, will make a difference?

Alexw
06-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Thanks Harrison.. will use the info.

Mundorf
06-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Just found this on You Tube...its a little old, but I just LOVE spiderman:scared_1:

Banners broker scam - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGvtFvyTQvo)

Somewhat scary,isn't it?...Chris should really start wearing bulletproof vest, have ready an ambulance whenever he talks in public and few gorillas around him wherever he goes - new members quota is probably still high enough to pay all this...so Chris,protect yourself now when you almost done.

hendyphilhendy
06-02-2013, 05:44 PM
I want everyone to know that it's no secret that sales of ads and what's purchased inside the packages are lower now.

Hang on a minute 'Chris' I thought Terry told us all categorically that bb were NOT an advertising business??????? please explain

It is that type of comment that proves the ponzi argument. If Banners Broker is unable to purchase ads and resell them then technically they should not need anymore affiliates as they have saturated themselves.

Of course they need affiliates to keep the ponzi going.

hendyphilhendy
06-02-2013, 05:51 PM
How on earth do people keep buying the BS of the excel spreadsheet.

Surely any half decent IT bod can write a database search query to decide on payouts. So

Filter 1 - people put in a withdraw request

Filter 2 - is there account in negative

Filter 3 - can they cover required subs

There may be other variables (ID approved etc.) But the point is these can be easily programmed. In fact I would like to think I could filter a database report that does this myself.

Each individual transaction should not need checking. At the very worst you may test check your system, perhaps select a small sample to confirm the payout request has been processed quickly.

Seriously, can anyone pro BB actually understand how automation works.

This is meant to be an IT genius!

okosh
06-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Zeek had done something similar before they collapsed.

Mark

Zeek did not collapse...The Feds closed it down which is why there is still plenty of money available to divide up amongst the victims....

marsh56
06-03-2013, 07:25 AM
Thank you for the replies. I have broad shoulders and can take the heat!

Again, I apologize for not being specific enough. This member has been told that it is Choice Bank who made the decision on calling Haiti a restricted country. I have in my hand a Choice document that shows all restricted countries and Haiti is not one of them.

Some here are better researchers than I am. The goal is to make sure I am right in order to have 3rd party proof that BB is lying. I understand that is no surprise to anyone here but the sponsor of our group STILL defends BB.

If I go to the group, the information must be accurate. The sponsor always insists on FACTS and I believe I have the facts in this case.

If anyone here has anything further, please let me know. Otherwise, I will submit what I have. Third party proof is useful to the authorities as well, at least I would think that was the case.

Mark

marsh56
06-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Zeek did not collapse...The Feds closed it down which is why there is still plenty of money available to divide up amongst the victims....
You are correct. Thanks for setting the record straight.

Mark

Beacon
06-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Has this been posted?
OSC | OSC Proceedings - Before the Commission (http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/en/Proceedings_set_20090115_smithc.htm)

Beacon
06-03-2013, 10:02 AM

Would that not put you under the
Banners Broker Caribbean, computer guy Michael Amann?

who " Put technical infrastructure and systems in place to support the growth of this home based business throughout the Caribbean. The number of affiliates locally grew from around 20 in Feb 2012 to over 1,500 by Feb 2013."

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=524448&

You could try him as he is currently still pimping BB but I doubt you will get a penny out of him.

littleroundman
06-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Thank you for the replies. I have broad shoulders and can take the heat!

Again, I apologize for not being specific enough. This member has been told that it is Choice Bank who made the decision on calling Haiti a restricted country. I have in my hand a Choice document that shows all restricted countries and Haiti is not one of them.

Some here are better researchers than I am. The goal is to make sure I am right in order to have 3rd party proof that BB is lying. I understand that is no surprise to anyone here but the sponsor of our group STILL defends BB.

If I go to the group, the information must be accurate. The sponsor always insists on FACTS and I believe I have the facts in this case.

If anyone here has anything further, please let me know. Otherwise, I will submit what I have. Third party proof is useful to the authorities as well, at least I would think that was the case.

Mark

Your friend has fallen victim to one of the fraudsters' best weapons against being caught out.

He is being asked to prove a negative.

Haiti does NOT appear on any list of restricted countries.

In the real (non HYIP ponzi) world Banners Broker is the party making the claim and Banners Broker would be required to prove its' claim.

HARRISON
06-03-2013, 01:38 PM
Has this been posted?
OSC | OSC Proceedings - Before the Commission (http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/en/Proceedings_set_20090115_smithc.htm)

This has probably been commented on before (sorry if it has) but I have just read it and pulled out this bit:

1. By Notice of Hearing dated January 15, 2009, the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) announced that it proposed to hold a hearing to consider whether, pursuant to section 127 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5 (the “Act”), it is in the public interest for the Commission to make certain orders in respect of Christopher Smith (the “Respondent”).
PART VI - TERMS OF SETTLEMENT

(b) The Respondent is prohibited for five years from becoming or acting as a director or officer of any issuer, registrant or investment fund manager.

(c) The Respondent is prohibited for five years from becoming or acting as a registrant.

So, Chris. Your not a director of an Investment? Scumbag it is then...

Joe_Shmoe
06-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Chris Hoojamawotsit said in the last webinar that certain people "Those that were not producing are no longer with us"
Do we know who they are?
I ain't heard much of Dave Hooker (World Class International Speaker) recently. Has he been let go?

HARRISON
06-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Mike Briggs is well on his way to getting his BMW...coming to a town near YOU! He will be easy to recognise, as he has lost practically half his body weight already on magic VI (have you SEEN the list of ingredients in it YUK! It needs it own thread I think?!) he will resemble the leg holding up a chair...

...also found this little gem on one of his (relatives?) sites:

I couldn't agree with you more Kevin:RpS_smile:

wakeupandsmelltheroses
06-03-2013, 04:37 PM
interesting. from Mr Millard's FB page - maybe Rowland for the hall of fame? - he must have thousands in his downline. start of murmurings in Derbyshire methinks.

Ian Morey Hi Rowland anymore news on the latest developments to Banners Broker? Still waiting for monies? Regards
Saturday at 7:52pm via mobile · Like

Roland Millward New processor still a few months away. I recommend you watch the recorded Friday webinars for updates.
Yesterday at 1:03pm · Like

Mundorf
06-03-2013, 06:45 PM
The answer :

Dear Mr. Mundorf:

Thank you for contacting the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission regarding your concerns about Bannersbroker.com.

If you would like to submit additional detailed specific information regarding Bannersbroker.com we would appreciate the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail. Please, review our brochure on how the SEC handles investor complaints: How the SEC Handles Your Complaint (http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/howoiea.htm). You can file a complaint directly online from our home page, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage (http://www.sec.gov), using the links on the right side of our website.

If you would like to report information about a possible violation of the federal securities laws, please feel free to submit the details via the Commission’s Tip, Complaint or Referral Portal: https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/index.xhtml

The SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy (OIEA) processes many comments from individual investors and others. We keep records of the correspondence we receive in a searchable database that SEC staff may make use of in inspections, examinations, and investigations. In addition, some correspondence received by OIEA is referred directly to other SEC offices and divisions for their review. If they have any questions or wish to respond directly to your comments, they will contact you.

I hope this information proves helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Attorney
Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
(800) 732-0330
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage (http://www.sec.gov)

baylee
06-03-2013, 08:46 PM

He lied, but we should have known it as he was typing.

Joe_Shmoe
06-04-2013, 02:17 AM
interesting. from Mr Millard's FB page - maybe Rowland for the hall of fame? - he must have thousands in his downline. start of murmurings in Derbyshire methinks.

Ian Morey Hi Rowland anymore news on the latest developments to Banners Broker? Still waiting for monies? Regards
Saturday at 7:52pm via mobile · Like

Roland Millward New processor still a few months away. I recommend you watch the recorded Friday webinars for updates.
Yesterday at 1:03pm · Like

Let me translate Roland's reply for you

"New processor still a few months away. I recommend you watch the recorded Friday webinars for updates"

What Roland really wanted to say Oh **** OFF IAN leave me alone. Banners Broker is so over.

Beacon
06-04-2013, 03:01 AM
http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index299.html#post55464

Meanwhile they still exist but didn't file accounts - seems Raj may have learned this trick from Chris?
so I take it back - they do have experience - in fraud scams and/or dodgy dealings.

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpSrch.html

Federal Corporation Information - 6215891
Directors
GREGORY PAPPAS
Status of Annual Filings

2013 - Overdue
2012 - Overdue
2011 - Filed

Corporate History
Corporate Name History

2004-04-01 to Present
IMAGIN DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES, INC.

Certificates and Filings

Certificate of Continuance
2004-04-01
Previous jurisdiction: Ontario

Registered Office Address
Care of: Administrative Office
125-720 King St. W.#309
TORONTO ON M5V 3S5
Canada

Mundorf
06-04-2013, 04:28 AM
This has probably been commented on before (sorry if it has) but I have just read it and pulled out this bit:

1. By Notice of Hearing dated January 15, 2009, the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) announced that it proposed to hold a hearing to consider whether, pursuant to section 127 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5 (the “Act”), it is in the public interest for the Commission to make certain orders in respect of Christopher Smith (the “Respondent”).
PART VI - TERMS OF SETTLEMENT

(b) The Respondent is prohibited for five years from becoming or acting as a director or officer of any issuer, registrant or investment fund manager.

(c) The Respondent is prohibited for five years from becoming or acting as a registrant.

So, Chris. Your not a director of an Investment? Scumbag it is then...

Now this is something I do not understand quite,I am not a legal expert so I might be wrong but if Chris is prohibited for 5 years from acting as registrant till 2014 ,isn't it the case where he should and could be processed without any further investigation?... for breaching the prohibition status??...am I wrong or authorities could act here right now with clear arguments??

Arthur Foxache
06-04-2013, 05:35 AM
Now this is something I do not understand quite,I am not a legal expert so I might be wrong but if Chris is prohibited for 5 years from acting as registrant till 2014 ,isn't it the case where he should and could be processed without any further investigation?... for breaching the prohibition status??...am I wrong or authorities could act here right now with clear arguments??

Chris Smith, is a common name, (Which is probably why Raj picked it) and remember "Chris Smith" morphed into a black man in the first years..go to .. Banners Broker Scam Update « Finch Sells (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/) .. and scroll down a bit till you get to the photo of "Chris" then scroll a little more, and presto he is a blackman .. ha ha ha ha ha..so the odds are that there is no real "Chris"..

littleroundman
06-04-2013, 06:15 AM

Simple, answer:

"Chris Smith" will claim he's in the advertising business and has not acted as "a director or officer of any issuer, registrant or investment fund manager"

IOW, he is prevented from operating as an officer of an Investment Fund not as a a company director.

Mundorf
06-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Right,it was to good to be possible.It seems that law can not be accurate as much as the crooks can be clever....good thing is they tend to overestimate their limits

Ken Roklin
06-04-2013, 08:13 AM
Simple, answer:

"Chris Smith" will claim he's in the advertising business and has not acted as "a director or officer of any issuer, registrant or investment fund manager"

IOW, he is prevented from operating as an officer of an Investment Fund not as a a company director.

You are right. He was convicted of selling securities without a license and that is why he is barred from the owner/sales of Investment Fund securities. He is not selling securities, didn't register BB in Canada as an Investment Fund and certainly isn't selling BB shares. He is merely running a Ponzi scheme and that will catch up with him shortly. Don't forget, the Ontario Securities Commission is conducting an investigation as we post and his record with them will certainly not help him.

Mundorf
06-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Right then...but if the Ponzi scheme is translated as investments victims do or did and were paid from this deposits,funds,then Chris will have both on neck - Ponzi scheme and breaching prohibition status...we have here fraudelant investments but they are still investments and fund is still fund

Ken Roklin
06-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Right then...but if the Ponzi scheme is translated as investments victims do or did and were paid from this deposits,funds,then Chris will have both on neck - Ponzi scheme and breaching prohibition status...we have here fraudelant investments but they are still investments and fund is still fund

With Imagin Chris and his staff were selling stock (not a product) without having registered it with the OSC. The OSC has to make a decision to see if BB is selling a product or investments. He is not prohibited from owning a company and selling a product. The affiliates may consider their purchase into BB an investment but BB will claim it is not - it is selling a product (ad space, traffic) to affiliates and sharing the profit with them. I am sure the OSC had a lot to do with BB trying to be "compliant" all of a sudden. Too little too late.

Mundorf
06-04-2013, 11:47 AM
With Imagin Chris and his staff were selling stock (not a product) without having registered it with the OSC. The OSC has to make a decision to see if BB is selling a product or investments. He is not prohibited from owning a company and selling a product. The affiliates may consider their purchase into BB an investment but BB will claim it is not - it is selling a product (ad space, traffic) to affiliates and sharing the profit with them. I am sure the OSC had a lot to do with BB trying to be "compliant" all of a sudden. Too little too late.

You right about that...sorry if I was not clear enough...in the case Chris would be processed and sentenced as a Ponzi organizer,he would probably be accused for violating prohibition period..just my thinkings..ok...yes I know BB claims whatever to hide the core of the fraud but wouldn't be possible for investigators to scan all scripts and softwares BB website usses and doing so,to realize the money paths and ways?...I mean..when a member pays for "ad space",this money will not make the way BB claims it does...my question is...is possible to find egzactly where the money did land and then from where was send back (in the case of payment) to member as "earned" money?

Beacon
06-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Would that not put you under the
Banners Broker Caribbean, computer guy Michael Amann?

You could try him as he is currently still pimping BB but I doubt you will get a penny out of him.

It appears Michael is NOT the Caribbean IC and is just an affiliate who did some work for BB for no pay.

Beacon
06-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Simple, answer:

It appears Chris Smith does exist as he is quoted in the SEC judgement.

He isn't a shareholder or director in any Banners Broker company.

OSC | OSC Proceedings - Before the Commission (http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/en/Proceedings_rad_20090205_imagin.htm)

[33] With respect to Smith:

(a) It is hereby ordered, pursuant to section 127 of the Act, that:

i. The Settlement Agreement dated January 15, 2009, between Staff of the Commission and Christopher Smith is approved;

ii. The Respondent is prohibited for five years from becoming or acting as a director or officer of any issuer, registrant or investment fund manager commencing on the date of this order; and,

iii. The Respondent is prohibited for five years from becoming or acting as a registrant commencing on the date of this order.

[end quote]

This is no doubt a reason BB Canada stresses BB was not an "investment" programme.

https://www.osc.gov.on.ca/documents/en/Proceedings-SET/set_20090115_smithc.pdf

The Settlement Agreement dated January 15, 2009, between Staff of the Commission and
Christopher Smith is approved;
The Respondent is prohibited for ten years from
becoming or acting as a director or officer
of any issuer, registrant or
investment fund manager;
The Respondent is prohibited for ***ten years ***fr
om becoming or acting as a registrant; and,

The Respondent is to pay an administrati
ve penalty of $15,000 to be allocated under
s.3.4(2)(b) of the Act to or for
the benefit of third parties.

Arthur Foxache
06-04-2013, 02:02 PM
It appears Chris Smith does exist as he is quoted in the SEC judgement.

He isn't a shareholder or director in any Banners Broker company.

OSC | OSC Proceedings - Before the Commission (http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/en/Proceedings_rad_20090205_imagin.htm)

[33] With respect to Smith:

(a) It is hereby ordered, pursuant to section 127 of the Act, that:

i. The Settlement Agreement dated January 15, 2009, between Staff of the Commission and Christopher Smith is approved;

ii. The Respondent is prohibited for five years from becoming or acting as a director or officer of any issuer, registrant or investment fund manager commencing on the date of this order; and,

iii. The Respondent is prohibited for five years from becoming or acting as a registrant commencing on the date of this order.

[end quote]

This is no doubt a reason BB Canada stresses BB was not an "investment" programme.

https://www.osc.gov.on.ca/documents/en/Proceedings-SET/set_20090115_smithc.pdf

The Settlement Agreement dated January 15, 2009, between Staff of the Commission and
Christopher Smith is approved;
The Respondent is prohibited for ten years from
becoming or acting as a director or officer
of any issuer, registrant or
investment fund manager;
The Respondent is prohibited for ***ten years ***fr
om becoming or acting as a registrant; and,

The Respondent is to pay an administrati
ve penalty of $15,000 to be allocated under
s.3.4(2)(b) of the Act to or for
the benefit of third parties.

There is absolutely no proof that "Chris Smith" is the Chris Smith....FGS stop jumping on the hope..I can see how BB got people here to believe ...

Joe_Shmoe
06-04-2013, 02:26 PM
There is absolutely no proof that "Chris Smith" is the Chris Smith....FGS stop jumping on the hope..I can see how BB got people here to believe ...

Indeed, Raj picked a good name to use.

HARRISON
06-04-2013, 02:57 PM
From Banners Broker Norway...don't worry. Sandra speaks, VERY, slowly, so, you, can, understand, her.

www.arcticmediaexpo.com (http://www.arcticmediaexpo.com/)

Beacon
06-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Im not jumping on the hope. "The computer guy" Michael Amman a Banners Broker affiliate for Banners Broker Caribbean posted on Linkedin that it is the same Chris Smith and stated that Chris Smith has been totally open about this in the past.

http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/documents/en/Proceedings-RAD/rad_20100831_imagin.pdf

[22] (e)
(e) any act, advertisement, solicitation, conduct or negotiation directly or indirectly in furtherance of any of the foregoing

Security Definition (http://www.duhaime.org/LegalDictionary/S/Security.aspx)
Something given to ensure the payment of a loan. ...
"(S)ecurity ... would normally be expected to relate to a pledge to guarantee fulfillment of some type of obligation."

Now it seems to me BB offer people panels and in exchange people offer to pay them both for panels and to pay subscriptions to the BB "system"
Chris Smith may well be trading securities?

See also [25]
Other examples of ac
tivities that have been considered acts
in furtherance of trades by the Commission include, but are not limited to:
(a) providing potential investors with subscription agreements to execute;
(b) distributing promotional materials concerning potential
investments;
(c) issuing and signing share certificates;
(d) preparing and disseminating of materials describing investment
(e) preparing and disseminating of forms of agreements for signature
by investors;
(f) conducting information sessions with groups of investors; and
(g)meeting with individual investors. programs

[134]
In subsection 1(1) of the Act, a “director” is defined as “a director of a company
or an individual performing a similar function or occupying a similar position for any
person” and an “officer” is defined as:
(a) a chair or vice-chair of the board of directors, a chief executive
officer, a chief operating officer, a chief financial officer, a
president, a vice-president, a secretary, an assistant secretary, a
treasurer, an assistant treasurer and a general manager,
(b) every individual who is designated as an officer under a by-law or
similar authority of the registrant or issuer, and
(c) every individual who performs functions similar to those normally
performed by an individual referred to in clause (a) or (b).

Now, Banners Broker Prepaid Card Announcement - Business is still growing based on vision and innovation! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrtlX0vpWCM)
says CEO of Vector cards with Chris Smith CEO of Banners Broker

There are a plethora of references to Chris Smith as a Director or Executive of Banners Broker.

[135]
A de facto director has been characterized by the case law as “one who
intermeddles and who assumes office without going through the legal formalities of
appointment” (Canadian Aero Service Ltd. v. O’Malley
(1969), 61 C.P.R. 1 (Ont. H.C.)).

Theseus
06-04-2013, 03:28 PM
And this one:

...with his latest 'I've lost 11lbs in eleven days bollocks scam:watching_you:

That's nothing, plenty in BB could post "I've lost £5000 in eleven days"

Beacon
06-04-2013, 03:35 PM
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1957374
Christopher Smith | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/christopher-smith/17/219/b16)

Seems this IS a different Chris Smith! So why was Michael Amman saying it is the same Chris Smith?

Della Cate
06-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Latest tweets from BB on twitter......people are not happy........

Joe_Shmoe
06-04-2013, 07:08 PM
"I like Money" "Will get profit for sure" "money for doing nothing" "WOW it is awesome" :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UjfOs0V-MXw

Hypanor
06-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Just to clarify, the Chris Smith mentioned in the 2009 case was proven NOT to be 'Chris Smith' of BB infamy.
It was raised and discarded on Whirlpool, as well as on here (somewhere way back).

Mundorf
06-05-2013, 04:11 AM
"I like Money" "Will get profit for sure" "money for doing nothing" "WOW it is awesome" :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UjfOs0V-MXw

The video should end right on the begining...Oh dear,we have spent a fortune for all your failing project already

HARRISON
06-06-2013, 12:52 AM

...so, the IBB app is basically a harvester of all BB account info.

noname999
06-06-2013, 03:36 AM

So apple are associated themselves with a ponzi scheme. Good to know. Maybe they should have a quiet word with MC.

Arthur Foxache
06-06-2013, 07:24 AM
So apple are associated themselves with a ponzi scheme. Good to know. Maybe they should have a quiet word with MC.

Well they did not want to be left out, after all Without F/Book and Utube how would the scamsters operate.. Lets face it when it comes to money there are not many ethics .. On the other hand with out F/B and Utube there would not be so much evidence to follow..

noname999
06-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Some scumbag on MMG trying to fake proof of a payment from BB. Not only a scumbag but a very stupid one at that...:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Dreamstealer
06-07-2013, 03:24 AM
To save people reading through Chris' report this week I thought I would summarise it. Also for speed I've done it before the actual report:-
Hi Chris here, business is great. All problems sorted soon. About to start work on the middle east peace situation- expect to resolve that soon as well. Payments on track soon. Keep the faith.... Losers (last bit under breath)

kiwichick
06-07-2013, 07:46 AM

my thoughts as well Harrison, I really hope those affiliates that are all 'clicking' finally that bb was always a scam are now getting very serious about all the identity information bb has harvested, and now ibb, the potential fraud possible from all information handed over by affiliates is truly breathtaking and terrifying.......SO IF YOU WERE SCAMMED PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SURE NO FURTHER HARM TO YOURSELF FROM THESE FRAUDSTERS AND CANCEL OR CHANGE ALL YOUR DETAILS YOU GAVE TO THESE ASSHOLES, AND DO IT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

marsh56
06-07-2013, 08:12 AM
There are sporadic reports of payouts at MMG. However, they are all small. Token, pitiful gesture.

The one who claimed 4 figures had been debunked. Most of the payouts are from JANUARY!!

I honestly do not understand why they don't fold. Perhaps they are doing well in their current "World Tour" and are just hanging on to the filthy lucre in advance of doing a runner.

It is anybody's guess.

Mark

kiwichick
06-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Webinar said bb were adding ad's to their site, so I went to the dashboard to check out the calibre of adverts on there and found an officeworks ad powered by criteo.com now i am really confused as they seem to be a banner ads publisher so why are a supposed banner company (bb) using another banner company to place ads on their site......can someone please enlighten me because bb seems so bleedingly obviously full of it I can't understand why affiliate still believe this is a company capable of making millions

kiwichick
06-07-2013, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE=kiwichick;55901]my thoughts as well Harrison, I really hope those affiliates that are all 'clicking' finally that bb was always a scam are now getting very serious about all the identity information bb has harvested, and now ibb, the potential fraud possible from all information handed over by affiliates is truly breathtaking and terrifying.......SO IF YOU WERE SCAMMED PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SURE NO FURTHER HARM TO YOURSELF FROM THESE FRAUDSTERS AND CANCEL OR CHANGE ALL YOUR DETAILS YOU GAVE TO THESE ASSHOLES, AND DO IT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE[/QUO's TE]

I hope you are all aware of this clause in bannersbroken's terms and conditions, this is straight off their website

EXIT CLAUSE
In the event of the company closing, the company reserves the right to sell or transfer the intellectual property, programming code, and affiliate database at its sole discretion.

So who will they sell or transfer all of your ID information to?.......scary stuff

Banners_Broken
06-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Quick update on how things are developing/how they seem to be trying to escape: having thrown 500E in stupidly back in Aug (on family member's recommendation) and quickly realising it was a scam, I've made one semi-successful withdrawal request (two pending, one partial payment). This partial payment came after I'd submitted two or three "Critical" tickets in polite, clear English requesting payment. Coincidence or not I received partial payment of a little of 100E through Payza soon afterwards. A couple of more tickets later with the same generic, automated response and there has been no further movement. I've just checked my account there and it seems that they have deactivated the option for submitting tickets. So in brief, your options are:

1) You can make a call at a cost after the first question; just make sure you don't ask how they are or how the weather is in Canada
2) Immediate help: I expected an online chat service; now you are simply directed to your inviter
3) Support ticket: "Not Found: HTTP Error 4404...."

HARRISON
06-08-2013, 01:53 AM
...also. BB haven't deleted negative comments on the FB Official page for days.

Della Cate
06-08-2013, 02:47 AM
Here we go. Latest gobbledogook from Mr "Excel spreadsheets" Smith...........Thank you BB Iceland/North Star Support FB Page:-

Friday June 7, 2013 Q&A Webinar

Chris Smith speaking:

Let's get rolling. Please look at the dashboard. We are starting to put some ads in the back office. The reason is that our site should also be able to earn ad revenue to add funds into the system. Also ads will show on the login page.

Click Incentive: We've edited it a little bit. People were using robots to click on the links and not giving the site enough time to be looked at. We have put something in place that does not allow robots. Only actual hits by you.

Articles: We do have software that will immediately detect if you have any text, paragraph etc that is already on the Internet. If you are caught plagurizing you will be banned for life from using article incentive.

Changing 50%/100% - Now you cannot change this percentage until the panel is qualified.

STP payout yesterday. It took longer than anticipated, but did go out. We have alot of positive comments from members. If you haven't received yours you will be on the next run.

Payza is coming up shortly. I hate to give definitive dates. But it will be soon.

Additional provider that we have contacted with for a new payout system. The new provider is aware of all the negative bloggers and have signed off on us and will be with us for a long term solution. We have strong leaders, BB is actually growing. BB is not going anywhere.. So we needed a long term solution for payouts.

Question: With the new reduction in TP bonuses, are people going to be able to use purely TP's? <My answer is, I hope not. We need to move away from anything that seems to be passive income. The term for that is called "investment". Of course, in order to sell investments you must be licensed. So we need to continually upgrade the program so it's less and less passive. That is why we are focusing on new ways to earn traffic.

Feedback and Comments on the dashboard. We want to hear from you.

Referrals are good for you and the company, but you do not have to do that. You can use other methods to earn traffic.

Question: There's a rumor that we said STP was the problem. I want to clear that up. STP has always been good to us and we have no problem. When STP receives our payout list, payouts go out right away. The problem was on the banking side, getting the 7 figure and 8 figure amounts transferred. The last few days STP contacted me and asked if we were saying STP was the problem, and we absolutely have not been saying that, so I wanted to make that clear. We have a very good relationship with STP.

Question: why do we have Google ads? I'm not sure waht you mean. We are not partnered with Google and do not get ads from Google.

Question: Niagara Falls - will BB Millionaire rings be given out? Yes.

Question: Someone saw an ad about a dating site and have complained. We do not allow porn, gambling, but dating sites are allowed. We apologize is any of you are offended by ladies in bikinis on the ads. We are constantly filtering the ads to remove any unwanted.

Questions: Panel speed? I will ask our programmer about that and see if anything has changed on that side.

Most of the questions have been covered already.

I want to leave you with this. I see alot of positive comments in the scroll. We haver a solid team working hard behind the scenes. Sometimes this may be invisible to you guys, but we are doing everyting we can to grow and we will be here for a long time. Change is never easy but can be good is it's for the better. We will continue to morph into what we need to be. We are delving more into the advertising side to help you with your marketing efforts.

Have a great weekend!!

(end of webinar)

So, who is the mysterious new payment provider, hmm? The Tooth Fairy? Father Christmas?

And "we are delving more into the advertising side....? WTF? Chris, sweetiepops, I thought BB already was into "the advertising side"..........????Don't tell me someone has been telling little untruths all this time, surely not, I don't believe it!

Mundorf
06-08-2013, 05:33 AM
That's all what will remain from payment provider - mysterious.There is no payment provider just a hope that this small trap will make some new and old suckers to put some $ into the dying body...I would be more faster in geting new provider if I really wanted...take a note..they were contacting provider as it is on the Mars...now after months,this provider is getting aware of all negativities...poore provider,must have lot of pain...then after few months of getting aware ,it will........well who cares - BB will be long gone

littleroundman
06-08-2013, 06:50 AM
Articles: We do have software that will immediately detect if you have any text, paragraph etc that is already on the Internet. If you are caught plagurizing you will be banned for life from using article incentive.

REALLY ????

You should sell it to Google, you could make millions overnight.

Legal millions, that is.

Joe_Shmoe
06-08-2013, 06:56 AM
REALLY ????

You should sell it to Google, you could make millions overnight.

Legal millions, that is.

It's probably a web browser copy text, paste into Google search engine, click search. :RpS_smile:

littleroundman
06-08-2013, 07:18 AM
If you are caught plagurizing you will be banned for life from using article incentive.

I wonder what happens if you are caught PLAGIARIZING

NikSam
06-08-2013, 08:17 AM
plagurizing is casting a spell to cause a plague.

I guess burning at the stake is valid punishment for such offenses.

Arthur Foxache
06-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Seems our scamming friend "Simon Paul Martin" ..General Manager at Jacksons Art Supplies .. (LinkedIn) has shut his F/B page where he was gleefully totting up his daily fantasy earnings...awww .. :-) .. But this one is still valid.. Untitled Document (http://www.simonpaulmartin.co.uk/) ....

noname999
06-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Interesting figures now being claimed on finchsells. Claiming that the average account is now earning 60 cent a month at current payout levels.

HARRISON
06-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Sherri Kirklin is a 'scientist'. She absolutely KNOWS that BB isn't a scam. She also absolutely KNOWS that VI isn't a scam either...and BIDIFY and ....

Is Banners Broker A Scam? |Banners Broker Scam - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Pm_uzPXjU)

Is Body By Vi A Scam? |Body By Vi Scam - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3mYZY6KfBI)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1WoCc0eexY

littleroundman
06-10-2013, 04:12 AM
Unfortunately for some people, a personally signed, hand delivered notice from the President of the USA wouldn't be proof enough.

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/4756/pokey.jpg

Mundorf
06-10-2013, 04:14 AM
Sherri Kirklin is a 'scientist'. She absolutely KNOWS that BB isn't a scam. She also absolutely KNOWS that VI isn't a scam either...and BIDIFY and ....

Is Banners Broker A Scam? |Banners Broker Scam - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Pm_uzPXjU)

Is Body By Vi A Scam? |Body By Vi Scam - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3mYZY6KfBI)

Is Bidify A Scam? |Bidify Scam - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1WoCc0eexY)

The whole "science" is how to collect victims email addresses and how to scam them...she detected hot water

littleroundman
06-10-2013, 04:17 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img545/3618/drac.jpg

noname999
06-10-2013, 05:03 AM
A message for Draconic in case he is reading: The reason that they are not running is because people are still giving them money. Otherwise they would be gone. Also, try not to get so fixated on Chris. He is only a figurehead. Guilty sure, but not the only one.

Draconic
06-10-2013, 05:18 AM
Interesting but prity naive scenario on MMG forum. 2 scammers in agreed action - 1 accusing BB for making stupid mistakes even being partly ponzi and scam but then reasoning why BB has great future and second scammer in a role of offended victim suddenly "realizes" that first scammer offered valid reasons for better tomorrow and that finaly he knows how big potential BB has...a true comedy...guys...take a look...it's well done but still naive.The first actor/scammer is Mytwocents and the second actor/scammer is Draconic..but the most funny moment is when Draconic thanks Mytwocents for his great explanation,I quote..."I take back what I said earlier, it seems you're in a position to know the history/timeline of the company, that's the kind of refreshing honesty that makes a change to have someone say. Thanks for taking the time to lay it out,"..a real BB theater....first time I visited theater without paying ticket

Alright, I'll take the bait and bite ;p

Before you go went all conspiracy on this one, did you actually take the time to read all my posts on MMG exposing the real depth of BB's dire and unrecoverable payout situation? Read here for the latest withdraw table & some more numbers. (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=360913&view=findpost&p=7742612).

The only reason I responded how I did, was he was the only person to demonstrate internal BB knowledge, AND admit how much of a disaster the whole system was. Not once did I say all is forgiven and that "I see the light". At the end of the day, BB has 133,212 UNPAID REQUESTS. Nothing he said matters as long as even a fraction of that value remains unpaid.

BB owe at LEAST $20 million to it's affiliates (It's likely to be double or triple that, but we can only give projective estimates), and their poor current situation of not being able to fill even ONE DAYS worth of payout requests every "STP Weekend" is obviously unsustainable.