PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

HARRISON
02-15-2013, 02:55 PM
And record it!

HARRISON
02-15-2013, 03:25 PM
Not just freezing, but hard on the feet day in, day out (speaking from experience!).

Whats this on Simon 'The Pointer' Stepsys paychecks - Bank of America?

?Are YOU Ready To Join My Success Team & EARN a Multiple Six Figure Income? (maybe even 7 Figures)? (http://simon.macmate.me/Success_With_Simon/Success.html)

Edit: Oh, thats probably from EmpowerNetwork.

Have you noticed how the dates are all the same? He must have special treatment...

HARRISON
02-15-2013, 04:43 PM

A hive of activity....but then they probably aren't used to so much snow!

Della Cate
02-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Latest information (source: BB Iceland)

Friday Q&A Banners Broker Webinar 15 Feb 2013

Chris Smith speaking:

Exciting times. UK Tour coming soon. Lots of hard work to make this happen. We appreciate this. Introduce again, Martin Wilde.

Martin Wilde speaking:

Only 32 tickets left for the Gala. When those are gone, no more tickets. Thank you all for your support. Did the menu tasting yesterday, and I was very impressed.
Saturday begins at 10:00 AM. Parking may be limited on that day. There are many reserved places, but Sunday will be more available. Get there early to register for parking. There is parking close to the grounds if the grounds are full
Friday is a FREE event to bring your guests along. Hope to see lots of you at the UK Tour.

Chris speaking again:

Updates:

Payouts - all pending requests through December has been cleared up. anyone whose account was in the negative were not paid. If your account was locked, your payout was not paid. These requests were put on hold. We have now paid out to all pending from 2012 or we have reversed it back into your eWallet.

Allied Wallet - any missing fundings have been reversed and should be nback on your card.

January Payouts for the BB Card, you will see payouts over the weekend and we will be close to getting 100% close. The sync you see when you log in is BB syncing with Vector to make sure all cards are properly ordered, activated, etcetera.

We are not caught up through end of December for all over the world. We are now catching up for January and then you will begin seeing the payouts done within the correct timeframe.

The BB cards are the future. Once this is all synced, it will work great.

Payza - we have cleaned up all accounts for everyone. Now we will make the payouts happen over the weekend.

US BANK DEPOSITS == sent out on a daily basis. Each one is handled separately, each bank has a different process. These are happening daily. This option is now removed, as well as STP and Payza. BB Card will be used in the future.

Exciting times ahead for BB.

Version 2.9 updates:

Launch date is still Feb. 19th
at 10:00 AM site will go down for the switchover for several hours. This will be on your dashboard. When site comes back, it will be Version 2.9.

New Membership type - Executive
New Package for sale
New Panel for sale
Traffic Boosters price lowered for Executive
Phone support for Executives will begin.. this will be a new and separate number.
New fees for Phone Support will be in effect:
standard - $7 per question
premium - 1 free/week - $5 additional
executive - FREE on new Line, $25 if you call the old line.

These fees are not to penalize you, but to encourage people to use the ticket system and only use phone for very important matters.

Our support tickets are now on a daily turnaround basis. Worst case scenario is 48 hours. Same day or next day for all tickets.

Grandfather Clause -

10-29 Traffic Packs

1. If you add any TP's you will auto upgrade to Executive.

If you don't have a black panel, then you will need to get one, in this case, and be upgraded to Executive.

2. If you withdraw over $10,000 in any calendar month.

Allocation of traffic explained.

What happens to current traffic?? Very important. If you currently havce actual sales credits, then your sales credit banks will be the same, split into 7 colors. i.e., if you had enough to qualify 10 greens, that will still be there.

For Purchased traffic, you will see a table for allocating. This is for ALL NON-SALES TRAFFIC. You will need to allocate it into the banks. This is so the traffic will sit in the correct color bank. you will see this when you log in for 2.9

Q: if I have 3 million in General traffic, will I have to allocate when I first log in?

You are not forced to do it immediately, and go to any page within back office, but cannot use your traffic until it's allocated.

Q: Purpose of allocated traffic?

We are going to 28 traffic banks.. 7 colors, 4 types of traffic, so in order to use it, you need to put it in the bank then withdraw it to qualify panels. Before it was just one bank, now they are separate. There will be 4 different banks for each color.. total 28

Q: I don't understand how to guess where we will need it?

Just let it sit until you need it, then allocate it wherever you want and use it.

Q: What happens with members over 10 TPs wil they now pay $500?

you will fall into the grandfather clause under 30, until you add more.

Updates:

Your sales credits will not affect your allowance any longer. It is limitless. Has no limits. This is now totally separate,

only Traffic Pack credits will affect your limits. It can also be split half and half. Traffic limit increases and decreases based on Traffic Pack credits only.

Organic does not affect the limit.
It is limitless also.

Q: How do we get profile on internet for Executive? it will all be in your back office.

Q: Can we add banners on our new profiles? Yes, you can.

Q: Is there anything you cannot disclose? We will give you the rules to do or not do.

Q: Can we write our own content? Yes.

Profiles will be live on the Internet.

Q: Organic traffic hits not working? Version 2.9 has addressed this issue.

Q: Should we use sales credits now? it will not matter. Your sales credits will not change.

Q: Panels are very slow.

Depends on Internet traffic, so waht are you comparing this to? There is no timeframe for any particular color panel.

Support is answering tickets very rapidly. This is improving daily.

We will have another webinar and training and videos for 2.9 and how it works, so expect those online or we will post them on your dashboard.

All leaders, IC's, the people making BB work and the people who work for BB, we are changing a lot on the internet, we are changing people's lives. It has been touching to hear all the stories. I am proud to be a part of this. Please join us in the UK.

Have a fantastic weekend. Talk soon

end of webinar

noname999
02-15-2013, 05:18 PM
Playing games with people who play games for a living? Guess who is going to win. Don't play games, sit quietly and take a lot of pictures.

If I knew nothing about BB and went there thinking it was a legit opportunity, I still would have a list of questions.

If I ask one question that raises a doubt in the mind of one other attendee, then I win.

Finix
02-15-2013, 05:37 PM
If I knew nothing about BB and went there thinking it was a legit opportunity, I still would have a list of questions.

If I ask one question that raises a doubt in the mind of one other attendee, then I win.
Looks like you are set on finding things out by doing them. Good luck :)

HARRISON
02-15-2013, 05:39 PM
'Launch date is still Feb. 19th
at 10:00 AM site will go down for the switchover for several hours. This will be on your dashboard. When site comes back, it will be Version 2.9.'

Why do they launch at 10.00am and why does it take so long to switch? Maybe thats the day for the handover of there state of the art new offices?/:whip_the_worker:Lots of people to train in BB BS obviously takes time.

Theseus
02-15-2013, 06:32 PM
Phone support for Executives will begin.. this will be a new and separate number.
New fees for Phone Support will be in effect:
standard - $7 per question
premium - 1 free/week - $5 additional
executive - FREE on new Line, $25 if you call the old line.

Of course there will be "teething troubles" with the new number, making those who have been forced to upgrade to Executive pay $25 a time...

Whip
02-15-2013, 09:32 PM
From this picture I can conclude that either...

a) Stepsys doesn't know the meaning of "it's snowing, dress appropriately"

or

b) he only owns one suit and one stripy shi(r)t

or c) he's an arsehole

Ole septic simon sooooooo thinks he's don juan.

HARRISON
02-15-2013, 10:50 PM
This may be a question asked before but I'm new here so forgive my stupidity... but, WHY are BB using Stellarpoint anyway? Stellarpoint are (supposedly) an international virtual reality office space rental company, BB are (supposedly) a multi milion dollar cash rich company...guess they are subscibing to the $500 a month executive package then.

littleroundman
02-15-2013, 10:56 PM
but, WHY are BB using Stellarpoint anyway?

I think a more relevant question would be: "are they doing any of what they claim to be doing"

What is there about the whole Banners Broker story that is provably "real" ??

okosh
02-15-2013, 11:39 PM
Yes, I noticed that all the visitors kept their coats on.

And as Brenda pointed out, where's the trunking for computer cables, telephones, electrics, etc? Someone else has noted the shortage of chairs too.

And where's the sound proofing? In a call centre with all those hard surfaces, the noise won't half bounce around. It'll be bedlam in there.

Well......it would be IF it was really going to be a call centre, which somehow I very much doubt. Some people will believe anything, won't they?

Oh, wait a bit.....

Chairs??....Do you have any idea how much extra it would have cost for BB to hire a bunch of chairs for the day??....

Trunking??....That's like asking me why I don't have a runway in my back yard??.....I don't have a plane so I don't need a runway....
BB got no phones and no computers so why would they need trunking??...

Della Cate
02-16-2013, 04:03 AM
Louds more photos posted by simon stepsys on flikr. Maybe somebody could save them all just in case they disappear.
Camera Roll-2170 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonstepsys/8474358126/in/photostream/)

I hope someone did save them, because when I clicked on the link just now all I got was "page not found".

Pity - they were most informative..........perhaps that's why they went?

Still, some of them are saved right here!

SwissSkyBlue
02-16-2013, 06:18 AM
Re Simple Simon "the Finger" Scepsis;

Has anyone forwarded the fotos of him and his cheques, his millions of earnings, his ring, his porsche, his watch, his website etc. to the appropriate tax authority? If not,then why not? If all this is genuinely legitimate, and he is genuinely not only earning such huge amounts of taxable income but is apparantly having no problems at all taking those huge earnings out in cash to buy very expensive toys, then I have to make the assumption that he is an honest person and has declared these huge earnings and cash and toys to the tax authorities and has paid his taxes on all of it. This being the case, he could have no objection to someone providing this information to the tax authorities as I am sure he would be grateful just in case he missed declaring some minor amounts?

littleroundman
02-16-2013, 06:33 AM
Do you mean via this U.K. Government Tax Evasion Hotline website (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/tax-evasion/hotline.htm)

You are here:Reporting Fraud (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/reportingfraud/index.htm)

Tax Evasion Hotline - Information report form guide

The form has been designed to ask relevant questions about the information you wish to give, so that HM Revenue & Customs can decide the best and safest course of action to take.
The questions are split into 5 sections (listed below). Before completing the form you may wish to follow the links to see a few of the questions you will be asked. This may help you complete the form within the time limit.

Section 1 (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/tax-evasion/hotline-sections.htm#a) - Information about the Person or Business
Section 2 (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/tax-evasion/hotline-sections.htm#b) - Information relating to their Business details
Section 3 (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/tax-evasion/hotline-sections.htm#c) - Using the information
Section 4 (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/tax-evasion/hotline-sections.htm#d) - Your details
Section 5 (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/tax-evasion/hotline-sections.htm#e) - Submitting the form

Please be aware that there is a fifteen minute time limit in which you must complete and submit the form. If you go over this limit, the information will not be sent and you will need to start again. Partially completed forms cannot be saved nor can attachments be sent.

Read the questions carefully and where appropriate help icons have been added to assist you with your answers. Once you access the form you cannot return to this page.
Enter as much information as you can on the form. Details such as times or dates, regularity of occurrence, amounts involved and anything else you think may be helpful are all useful.
Please note - when you enter the information on the form you may not be able to complete all the fields. If you only know part details, enter these as they can still be useful.

For your own safety:

do not actively seek further information about the crime you are reporting on or any other criminal activity
ensure that no one else knows you are passing information to us
do not encourage others to commit a crime or become involved in an offence so that you can give us more information

Be assured that we look into all the information we receive. Sometimes your information can form part of a much larger picture and needs to be considered in those circumstances. In these circumstances it will not always be evident that action has been or is being taken.

We also work in close partnership with other government departments, agencies and organisations such as the Police. If the information you have given is relevant to any of these, we may pass it on but we will not pass on your details.
Tax Evasion Hotline Report form (https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/shortforms/form/TEH_Report?dept-name=TEH&sub-dept-name=&location=39&origin=http://www.hmrc.gov.uk)

HM Revenue & Customs: Tax Evasion Hotline - Information report form guide (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/tax-evasion/hotline.htm)

SwissSkyBlue
02-16-2013, 06:49 AM
Thanks Littleroundman, but do we actually know that he has evaded taxes? We might suspect, but we do not know. He might have fully declared and paid taxes on his earnings for all we know.
Would this therefore be the correct route if we do not know whether evasion has taken place?
What is the law on paying taxes on illegal earnings in the UK. Here in Switzerland, the tax authorities don't care if your earnings are illegal as long as you declare and pay taxes on said illegal earnings (caveat: that used to be the case, not sure if things changed in the meantime).

Brenda
02-16-2013, 07:54 AM
Thanks Littleroundman, but do we actually know that he has evaded taxes? We might suspect, but we do not know. He might have fully declared and paid taxes on his earnings for all we know.
Would this therefore be the correct route if we do not know whether evasion has taken place?
What is the law on paying taxes on illegal earnings in the UK. Here in Switzerland, the tax authorities don't care if your earnings are illegal as long as you declare and pay taxes on said illegal earnings (caveat: that used to be the case, not sure if things changed in the meantime).

if evasion has not taken place, then there is no problem, he has nothing to worry about right?

Brenda
02-16-2013, 08:35 AM
as an aside, recieved an email with a .biz address which I've never seen before, is this bogey? Haven't opened it yet.

Skink
02-16-2013, 08:47 AM
Hello all, I've been lurking here since October so thought I ought to be polite and make greetings...
I'm a lucky avoider of BB. Had a referral last May which I didn't follow up due to lack of cash but I've been observing with interest ever since. I happened upon this thread and thanks to your efforts have decided not to waste my money. I have around 20 friends and acquaintences who are involved and I've resisted quite a lot of pressure to join, but I thought any scheme that attracts this kind of publicity isn't one I want to be involved in. I have no business knowledge and no understanding of internet advertising - like most of the people I know who've joined - but to me it just didn't smell right...
Anyway, I'll sign off with something that has just popped up on my Facebook newsfeed. I hope you find it entertaining...

This is good.
I know all about the neg stuff posted on the internet about Banners Broker. All of it is totally false and ill-informed claims. Let me tell you why. And I will be extremely honest here....

I am in a program that have been on international tours for a few years now. The one thing that separates this from other businesses is it's transparency. The world tours is Wide Open for anyone in the world to attend. The world tours is Wide Open to meet the owners and their families, personally. And the world tour is Wide Open for the public to experience first-hand the business module and the compensation. These kinds of transparent programs are truly legal in every sense. I think you are wise enough to understand why this is so.

But on the internet there is no justice. They can hide their identities. They can hide behind emails and domains. They can claim any program a scam based on others telling others. They can take your money and not need to answer to members, or refund. They can close the sites, run and open another. Basically, they can do just about anything and not be liable - that is the internet! And the likely chance that you are in one or more of these programs is good (or bad).

I like the idea that this program is transparent for the world to see. I like the idea that we can meet them and they answer our questions. I like the idea that they have world tours a few times a year. I like the idea that they have live daily call-in webinars. I like the idea that affiliates help one another, 24/7. [This help by unselfish affiliates helping affiliates is mutual and hard to find these days]. It doesn't matter whether you are a master guru, super recruiter or an expert marketer ... everyone is equal.

Banners Broker is not about money, money, money or me, me, me.... it is about everyone helping everyone succeed.

Della Cate
02-16-2013, 08:53 AM
Here's something from the BB Blogspot:

February 14, 2013

Hey Everybody,

2013 is off to a stupendous start and we couldn't be happier with how our 3rd year of operation is off and running.

We were just came in 3rd place for the Top Direct Selling Companies in the World for 2013, which is astounding to have achieved in only our third year of operation. This is even more impressive considering some of the well respected and established companies we finished ahead of. You can see the result here The Top Direct Selling Companies In The World In 2013 (http://www.businessforhome.org/2012/12/the-top-direct-selling-companies-in-the-world-in-2013-poll/). Thanks so much to all of our incredible affiliates for getting on there and showing their support for this great company, BBI.

As for news around the rest of the world we are happy to announce that in India we now have a proper payout solution for all of our Indian affiliates. STP in India has been totally caught up on all payouts and bank account wires as well.

Stellar Point has also done a tremendous job and has worked diligently to catch up on outstanding tickets. Now that they have caught up they will now be able to respond to all tickets the same day they are sent in, which is the service level we know that you as loyal affiliates expect and deserve.

That's all for now,

Thanks Everybody

Now, I don't want to seem a dimwit, so apologise in advance, but......how have they "won" this direct selling "award" if they are merely a broker of advertising space? That's not direct selling, is it? Or is it? I'm new to all this stuff, but I thought Avon was direct selling, and with Avon you at least can buy a lipstick, but what product are you buying directly from BB?

Perhaps I need a lie down.....

Brenda
02-16-2013, 09:04 AM
Hello all, I've been lurking here since October so thought I ought to be polite and make greetings...
I'm a lucky avoider of BB. Had a referral last May which I didn't follow up due to lack of cash but I've been observing with interest ever since. I happened upon this thread and thanks to your efforts have decided not to waste my money. I have around 20 friends and acquaintences who are involved and I've resisted quite a lot of pressure to join, but I thought any scheme that attracts this kind of publicity isn't one I want to be involved in. I have no business knowledge and no understanding of internet advertising - like most of the people I know who've joined - but to me it just didn't smell right...
Anyway, I'll sign off with something that has just popped up on my Facebook newsfeed. I hope you find it entertaining...

This is good.
I know all about the neg stuff posted on the internet about Banners Broker. All of it is totally false and ill-informed claims. Let me tell you why. And I will be extremely honest here....

I am in a program that have been on international tours for a few years now. The one thing that separates this from other businesses is it's transparency. The world tours is Wide Open for anyone in the world to attend. The world tours is Wide Open to meet the owners and their families, personally. And the world tour is Wide Open for the public to experience first-hand the business module and the compensation. These kinds of transparent programs are truly legal in every sense. I think you are wise enough to understand why this is so.

But on the internet there is no justice. They can hide their identities. They can hide behind emails and domains. They can claim any program a scam based on others telling others. They can take your money and not need to answer to members, or refund. They can close the sites, run and open another. Basically, they can do just about anything and not be liable - that is the internet! And the likely chance that you are in one or more of these programs is good (or bad).

I like the idea that this program is transparent for the world to see. I like the idea that we can meet them and they answer our questions. I like the idea that they have world tours a few times a year. I like the idea that they have live daily call-in webinars. I like the idea that affiliates help one another, 24/7. [This help by unselfish affiliates helping affiliates is mutual and hard to find these days]. It doesn't matter whether you are a master guru, super recruiter or an expert marketer ... everyone is equal.

Banners Broker is not about money, money, money or me, me, me.... it is about everyone helping everyone succeed.

Hi Skink, welcome to RS.

I gather by 'wide open', they mean transparent / for anyone to see. BB is so transparent that it turned a white man black and then wiped anything that could be found on him, good bad or indifferent clean off the internet!

I'd be nervous of that bunch ;)

Theseus
02-16-2013, 09:32 AM
I hope someone did save them, because when I clicked on the link just now all I got was "page not found".

Pity - they were most informative..........perhaps that's why they went?

Still, some of them are saved right here!

You mean these? :RpS_wink:

noname999
02-16-2013, 09:35 AM
Only one question so far. Come on guys...

PM me with what you have.

Theseus
02-16-2013, 09:37 AM
or these...?

Theseus
02-16-2013, 09:41 AM
or these...?

Theseus
02-16-2013, 09:45 AM

They've already sent along their "PR" man and he wouldn't answer even the most basic questions. If Stern isn't going to tell you do you honestly think that you're going to get a straight answer about who Chris Smith is, or where the adverts are, etc, etc from someone at a sales pitch?

noname999
02-16-2013, 09:48 AM
Not getting a straight answer is part of the objective. Don't you get it?

littleroundman
02-16-2013, 10:01 AM

Actually, I don't think YOU quite get it.

These people are not bound by the truth.

They lie, they cheat, they deceive, they forge.

No one expects them to be able to provide "proof" at a townhall meeting, so, they can lie to their hearts' content and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

What's more, they don't care if "YOU" don't believe what they say.

"YOU" are not their intended target.

They only want people who believe online banner broking is a multi billion dollar "secret" business.

In fact, it would suit them if you did some of their work for them.

When you're finished, all that will be left is pre qualified potential victims.

The police need to be there, along with as many media representatives as can be rustled up.

The Taxation Department, the Serious Crime squad, the town planning authority, the guy from the "Letters to the Editor" column in the newspaper, THAT'S who needs to be there.

noname999
02-16-2013, 10:16 AM
Nope, you still don't get it. I intend to go. There will be others there who have been dragged along and know nothing about it. I just want to be able to ask one or two questions that will put a doubt in those people's minds. If I can ask a simple question that there should be no problem in answering and they refuse to, that may set off alarm bells in the undecided.
If one person decides against investing, or decides to invest less than they were going to, then that is a victory.
Of course, we could just continue to post snide comments here about BB members, and make smart comments in relation to pics of BB members. That is a much more valuable use of our time.

Theseus
02-16-2013, 10:16 AM

I get it, as LRM says it appears to be you who doesn't. What do you think will happen if you go along to a metting and start asking awkward questions? Do you think you'll get some serial conman into a flutter asking him about "blind networks" or when "Chris Smith" went to uni?

Remember, the other people who will be at this thing are either already members, or have been invited along by someone who is. They're already sold on the idea, at best you'll just get mocked as someone who "doesn't understand how BB works", or a "hater", at worst you'll have (given that you've announced your intention to do this, here on RS) blown your cover, and I doubt they'll be wanting to shake you warmly by the hand if they find out who you are....

noname999
02-16-2013, 10:24 AM
There will be some people there who are not sold on the idea. Yet, anyway. Its putting a doubt in their minds that I want to achieve.

Della Cate
02-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Theseus, THANK YOU for the photos.

And the one of Mr S with the BB ring...........oh my goodness me, did I laugh! Del Boy would look at that with sheer envy.

Like your little figure (do they call it an avatar?) by your name, nice one.........

Theseus
02-16-2013, 11:25 AM
There will be some people there who are not sold on the idea. Yet, anyway. Its putting a doubt in their minds that I want to achieve.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but unless you can go in with empirical proof that it's a scam then why should they pay the slightest bit of attention to to what you say/ask? Everyone that's there will have been brought along by someone who is already a member, so even if you do manage to sow a seed of doubt in someone's mind, don't you think their inviter is going to have a damn good go at persuading them you're just a "hater" who "doesn't understand"?

And, at the end of the day, the inviter is probably a friend or relative, whereas you're just some nutter that turned up and tried to disrupt things. See what I mean?

There's a perfect example in one of the Ian Driscoll videos, where someone starts asking "awkward" questions about the "top ten broker" etc and Driscoll simply makes light of the question, mocks the asker and moves on. Without breaking sweat.

Della Cate
02-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Noname I have PMd you

Della Cate
02-16-2013, 11:44 AM
OOOPS! From BB Iceland's Facebook page.....better get that taken down quickly folks, it contains the naughty "M" word....

David Allery I also like the fact that Mastercard International has placed their name on Banners Broker. If anyone thinks Mastercard did not thoroughly check the program out before tying their name to it, that their legal team did not make sure it was totally legal... well, those people have no clue and are just spreading rumors.

BB ROCKS! Thanks for the post BB Iceland

about an hour ago

Della Cate
02-16-2013, 11:50 AM
And on Facts and Updates October 2012....

Theseus
02-16-2013, 12:47 PM
And on Facts and Updates October 2012....

That hasn't worked, has it....

Martin88
02-16-2013, 01:33 PM
It takes a special kind of individual to pose in front of Niagara Falls while pointing to his hat as the main attraction.

Apparently Simon Stepsys is that individual.

Camera Roll-2332 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonstepsys/8473892321/in/photostream/)

This guy lowers my hopes for the human race.

littleroundman
02-16-2013, 01:50 PM
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9506/fingerl.jpg

Della Cate
02-16-2013, 02:21 PM
Interesting post on the MMG forum today:-

Banners Broker - bannersbroker.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Banners-Broker-bannersb-t360913.html&view=findpost&p=7498876#entry7498876)

AshKen1
02-16-2013, 02:24 PM
It takes a special kind of individual to pose in front of Niagara Falls while pointing to his hat as the main attraction.

Apparently Simon Stepsys is that individual.

Camera Roll-2332 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonstepsys/8473892321/in/photostream/)

This guy lowers my hopes for the human race.

The pose rather smacks of one that has been practised for many, many years. Can't you just hear his mum going "Simon, for goodness sake, will you stop posing in front of the mirror and come and have your meal!!!"

He probably thinks he's really cool. Simon, honey, if you're reading this, it is not cool to look like a 9 year old when you're just a wee bit older than that!!!

EagleOne
02-16-2013, 02:46 PM
The pose rather smacks of one that has been practised for many, many years. Can't you just hear his mum going "Simon, for goodness sake, will you stop posing in front of the mirror and come and have your meal!!!"

He probably thinks he's really cool. Simon, honey, if you're reading this, it is not cool to look like a 9 year old when you're just a wee bit older than that!!!

Ah, but you are talking chronologically, not mentally.

Della Cate
02-16-2013, 03:44 PM

Here's someone else who points in a cool way....

Finix
02-16-2013, 04:17 PM
In fact, it shouldn't be too long before some jurisdiction is bound to realise the potential earnings to be had from Stupidity Tax and form a Department Of Ponzi Enforcement.
The U.S. is already doing it. It's receivership for the scams that were shut down.

Whip
02-16-2013, 06:25 PM
Chairs??....Do you have any idea how much extra it would have cost for BB to hire a bunch of chairs for the day??....

Trunking??....That's like asking me why I don't have a runway in my back yard??.....I don't have a plane so I don't need a runway....
BB got no phones and no computers so why would they need trunking??...

For the big elephant in the room.

Whip
02-16-2013, 06:28 PM
You mean these? :RpS_wink:

How can there be 'employee of the month' in 2012 for scammerpoint when they just started using this name?

Brenda
02-16-2013, 07:01 PM

he must have stood out like a sore index finger , in minus silly degrees, outside at Niagara falls with no coat and an open neck shirt !

Wonder were the others embarrassed by him?

Papaponzi
02-16-2013, 07:45 PM

ouch!,

Papaponzi
02-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Terry Stern seems to have vanished, his facebook is set to private and so is his linked in, has anyone seen him posting anywhere? also Paul Mcarthy , still no sign of him either.

Terry, I'm sure you still read these, how about letting us know at least if you are still employed by Stellerpoint/Banners Brokers? , if you are not it perhaps would not harm you to come on with a face saver, something like "I became aware that there were certain untruths in the information being given to me by my previous employers at banners brokers and my position became untenable due to the nature of the business being contrary to the moral code I uphold myself to as a member of masonic lodge, I have since parted company with them and asked Kul to cash out my remaining 100 black panels, he assures me a BB mastercard is enroute to me now from Belize via the mail processor at global corporate HQ in the isle of Man, I am now once again looking for work and am accepting offers"

Also, a shout out to the person who has the job of deleting the negative comments and rabble rousing on the official BB facebook page, are you sleeping on the Job? did you go out on strike when you stopped getting paid? did someone change the password again and hold out a ransom?, did you get put in jail?

Whip
02-16-2013, 08:24 PM
Theseus, THANK YOU for the photos.

And the one of Mr S with the BB ring...........oh my goodness me, did I laugh! Del Boy would look at that with sheer envy.

Like your little figure (do they call it an avatar?) by your name, nice one.........

When I was a kid, my dentist used to give us fake rings for being good too.

littleroundman
02-16-2013, 09:05 PM
Interesting post on the MMG forum today:-

Banners Broker - bannersbroker.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Banners-Broker-bannersb-t360913.html&view=findpost&p=7498876#entry7498876)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/anyone_zpse8cceee8.jpg

Truth or fiction ??
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/realogo_zpsd698dc2c.jpg

Whip
02-16-2013, 10:05 PM
Wow. Eat your own already? I figured we had a few weeks before that.

Theseus
02-17-2013, 01:00 AM
How can there be 'employee of the month' in 2012 for scammerpoint when they just started using this name?

Did you notice one of the "winners" was a Frank Guarini? I assume this'll be Lorenzo's brother, Frank. I went to double-check, but oddly enough Lorenzo has set his FB to private too, just like Terry Stern.

Must be company policy.

EagleOne
02-17-2013, 02:56 AM
Just for fun, I went back to the Ponzi forums and pulled this from May of 2011 about BB and how the program worked, well according to them at the time that is, underlining mine, and I quote:

"We have Launched the Banners Broker Doubler more than 6 months! Many have already doubled their money. Promote any program you wish, and we blast out your affiliate link.

What is Banners Broker all about?

Did you guess that it has something to do with Banners? Well you are right! Banners Broker is a marketplace to BUY and SELL Banner Ad Impressions. When you BUY a Banner Ad Panel Package, you get to paste your Banner Link to ANY program you are promoting! Are you in a Travel Program? Health and Wellness? Discount Savings? Has the company provided you with Banners to promote with but you are not sure what to do with them? Well think no more... all you need to do is paste your Banner Link into our backoffice and we will virally blast your link over the Internet.

You can promote up to 10 different Banners. If you don't have Banner Links, then just simply add the text link with a caption. You are buying impressions, so whether you are promoting 1 program or 10, it doesn't matter. They all go towards your impression count. ("Impressions" means the number of times your banner is displayed on unique viewers' computers. When Joe sees your banner, that is 1 impression, when Sally sees your banner, that is a second impression, and so on)

The Compensation Plan!

Simply put that you can and will double any amount you paid for your Banner Ad Panel Package, there is a small requirement to double your money which is to generate two sales which is equivalent to 2 referrals but if you want you can Test the Waters; and they will allow you to double your money Twice without having to get any referrals or sales. You can double your money Twice without having to Refer anyone or make any else.

There are 6 different entry packages as shown below:

Time Frame for Cycle Doubling:
Yellow Panel 7-10 days.
Purple panel 14-18 days
Blue panel 30-35 days
Green panel 60-70 days
Black panel takes about six months for 1 double.

* These are Approximation to the time it would take to complete a cycle. It can take less or longer.”

Then on Nov 11, this was what was said, and I quote:

"This company sells advertising not investments. There is no 'principal' at work here. You spend your money on ads and 'poof'...it is gone and spent on banner advertising. If the company continues to offer complimentary ad exposure until you can earn your money back then you may see income."

Found this gem from 2/15/12, and I quote:

"I have a friend here in Japan that has purchased $140 in impressions until he got the big picture. Then he went to the bank and borrowed 14k (asked for 50k). Now his account is about 600k, he has pulled 52k, CAN pull another 30k if he wanted to. So, I would say that is pretty decent for a 14k purchase of ad impressions.

Banners Broker is just getting started, has paid over 31 MILLION in commissions already and will soon be paying over a million a day.

No HYIP is scammer history has pulled that off! That is because this is NOT a ponzi as 98% of HYIPs are. BB is making real money and paying out real money.

When BB launches its own social networking site to rival Facebook then people will start paying attention.

Hmm, doesn't seem to match up with how Terry explained BB is it.

EagleOne
02-17-2013, 03:00 AM
Want to know how long Stepsys has been in empowernetwork? Well, here's a post from March of 2012, and I quote:

"3/8/12: There is no way I am paying 20% Vat....name me any other biz op that tax you like this...none that I know of...I am under ian Driscoll and Stepsys, all the communication I get from them is spam, getting me to join other businesses with no personal replies to my questions,,,Stepsys even sent me info on empowernetwork which he said he just joined and urged me to do the same... "

Hmm, I thought this was a big no-no with BB? I do believe that Terry said so, but so much for enforcing the rules. I guess when you are a millionaire with BB you get to disregard the rules.

EagleOne
02-17-2013, 03:02 AM
Now if anyone wants to believe their membership numbers, you might want to consider that back in May 2012 it was reported by BB, and I quote:

"5/29/12: BB.Worldwide there are only 50,000 members."

So do you want to believe that they multipled their membership 6-fold in 8 months?

okosh
02-17-2013, 03:27 AM

Clearly you don't get it....And I doubt you will ever get it......

You don't need more than 1 question......I bet $100 they show you the door and boot your arse out of there within 3 minutes of you opening your mouth....

They don't hold these meetings for you to ask questions.....They hold the meetings so they can make sure that those who attend have plenty of kool aide to drink and that they sign up and make huge deposits....

okosh
02-17-2013, 03:34 AM
Welcome to the realscam add a caption competition....

To enter just pick any of the pictures posted and add what you think any of the people are thinking or saying.....

I'll go first.....

Man in the light blue top is thinking....."How long till they serve lunch".....:RpS_laugh:

okosh
02-17-2013, 03:35 AM

Yea right....And at the next meeting they will all sit around the camp fire singing Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya :RpS_rolleyes:

Mundorf
02-17-2013, 04:07 AM
Yea right....And at the next meeting they will all sit around the camp fire singing Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya :RpS_rolleyes:

....and I hear them singing Harry Belafonte's - Hey Mr.Tally man, tally me banana,Daylight come and I wanna go home,Daylight come and me want go home,Chop banana til the morning come......

EagleOne
02-17-2013, 04:42 AM
http://www.realscam.com/attachments/f8/3108d1361025625-banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-screen-shot-2013-02-14-22.34.52.jpg

The guy in the tan jacket is thinking: "Can we at least turn the heat on to make it look like this is a real office complex?

EagleOne
02-17-2013, 04:45 AM
Hey wait a minute. I thought Terry said BB was not launched in the US yet? Then I wonder how he would explain this?:

09/13/2011: Get ready Fort Lauderdale! We're coming to Florida...
We will be in Florida between Tuesday October 4 and Saturday October 8, 2011. Be sure to mark this on your calendar. The long awaited Florida meeting will finally take place. We've been listening to our members ask for this meeting literally since we opened last October. The Florida BB Community is as strong as ever, and their voice is even stronger! We are very delighted to make Fort Lauderdale our next stop on our 2011 city-to-city tour. The exact hotel conference location and time will be announced in a couple days. Make sure to start spreading the word to your team, and let's make this a slamming event!

Poor Terry, the lies just keep on coming. No wonder he took his info private.

littleroundman
02-17-2013, 04:49 AM

To enter just pick any of the pictures posted and add what you think any of the people are thinking or saying.....

I'll go first.....

Man in the light blue top is thinking....."How long till they serve lunch".....:RpS_laugh:

The guy in the light blue top is thinking:

"So, that's it then, past the fake partition, through the fake door and out through the fake entrance and I'm outa here"

littleroundman
02-17-2013, 04:56 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/bbdate_zpsf4292bee.jpg

No new posts in the Banners Broker thread on the Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum since February 7.

I'm tellin' ya, this one is officially D-E-A-D

Della Cate
02-17-2013, 05:38 AM
Morning everyone.

Now, here's an interesting little article which I have picked up via Finch's blog update (posted by one Andreasheinz).

Stellar Point Inc. And Banners Broker A New Dynamic Duo (http://www.the-laws-of-success.com/Stellar-Point.html)

It is very much pro-BB, butI suggest you read it keeping in mind the photos that we have seen, thanks to Simon S. And do note the following section, which I have picked out here in case you don't want to wade through acres of purple prose praising SP and BB:-

Banners Broker is not registered in the United States, which means that affiliates cannot advertise in the US or hold public meetings. Private meetings fine, but no ads and no public meetings.

One smarter-than-the-rules affiliate did just that – ran ads in newspapers, and caused endless trouble.

The trouble caused as a result is that the US Securities and Exchange Commission asked its Canadian counterpart to look into Banners Broker.

David noted that we should know about this as it would soon be plastered across the blogosphere, so we needed to have the truth.

Now, mind you, this has got to be a pain the proverbial ass, but David didn’t tell us this because we asked for it – he was straightforward in relating this story – and that BB’s legal team was all over it.

So, if you see anything about BB being looked at by the relevant authorities in the USA and / or Canada, remember: it's all the fault of an ignorant affifiate!!!

Joe_Shmoe
02-17-2013, 05:50 AM
Now, mind you, this has got to be a pain the proverbial ass, but David didn’t tell us this because we asked for it – he was straightforward in relating this story – and that BB’s legal team was all over it.

So, if you see anything about BB being looked at by the relevant authorities in the USA and / or Canada, remember: it's all the fault of an ignorant affifiate!!!

It's always the fault of just one affiliate.

It's amazing isn't it how just one affiliate could bring down your nice & legal company.
But I suppose the same could happen with Google. :RpS_smile:

AshKen1
02-17-2013, 06:23 AM
Wow. Eat your own already? I figured we had a few weeks before that.

For the benefit of those of us where this is the first ponzi gig, would someone explain, in simple language what is going on "eat your own"

May be blindingly obvious, but there are those who lurk who may not understand.

AshKen1
02-17-2013, 06:28 AM
Nearly forgot, my mate started a advertising campaign through BB recently. The stats I saw indicated he'd set 100,000 limit (don't ask me I didn't understand that). Actual number of click throughs to the advert in a 3 month period: well take off your shoes and socks and use those digits added to those on your hands and you'll let the idea. He still sees this is as a viable and legitimate "business"......... even when asked what he, as affiliate, brought to BB such that they double his money. No answer to that one.

littleroundman
02-17-2013, 06:32 AM
For the benefit of those of us where this is the first ponzi gig, would someone explain, in simple language what is going on "eat your own"

May be blindingly obvious, but there are those who lurk who may not understand.

In the end stages of a dying HYIP ponzi, it is not unusual for the membership to start turning on itself, as in: "eating their own kind"

People who were friends and heroes the month before, suddenly become the "bad guys"

Actions which were formerly completely permissible, become part of the reason the HYIP ponzi is failing, or being investigated or has become "not paying"

For example, Simon Stepsys was previously a Banners Broker "guru" to be spoken of with reverence and awe.

Now he's become a "vile person" who's being protected by Banners Broker management.

Members are now being blamed for attracting the attention of the S.E.C. and its' Canadian equivalent.

People do strange things when they see their favourite cash cow being threatened, not the least of which is start to "eat their own"

kiwichick
02-17-2013, 07:02 AM
Okosh, lrm, and eagleone I actually laughed so hard I had tears, fantastic captions.....on a serious note if the leader of this meeting is actually a priest and that's a white collar he's wearing then it becomes more understandable that believers are still joining....presenting god as verification of bb's legitimacy is low......very low... but just as effective as using mastercard now that bb's terms and conditions exclude claiming mastercard endorses bb.........

I reckon the guy in the blue shirt is thinking 'bloody hell mate where's that finger pointing rat who took my coat?

Della Cate
02-17-2013, 08:21 AM
From that article I posted earlier - the SP tour that took place in January (not at the same time as Simon S and co went, as far as I know). Must have gone to a different building then.....

We were toured through the facility that houses all of the Banners Broker service and technical support lines by none other than David Hooker, their new head of Business Development.

As we entered, the building was clearly a work-in-progress, with renovations evident in unfinished concrete floors and walls, but it was business as usual – the place was buzzing with production.

The hum of activity was produced by one of the 3 shifts that cover 24 hours of every day but Saturday, handling tech support calls, ID and proof of address submissions, with cooks in the staff dining room preparing lunch for the crew on duty.

A training session was ongoing in the main room, conducted by Stellar Point's corporate trainer - with about 10 staff in front of a large wall mounted screen.

The first leg of our tour was staged in the building’s first completed space – the recently finished staff dining/lounge area.

Our host pointed out the large flat screen HD monitors on the wall – loaded with Netflix for staff entertainment on breaks or meal times.

Also, sophisticated monitored security systems were in place and operating - a must for a 24 hour staff.

The nicely finished staff dining area was an indication of what the place would look like when it was all done – modern, tasteful and functional.

And let me not forget – the tour continued... Stellar Point's Tech Support team was there, computers monitors ablaze, on line with affiliates handling bugs.

The ID approval line was quietly reviewing submissions - and all seemed normal - except there were still wires being pulled through the ceiling indicating that there are still things to finish and perfect.

And last but not least, David ushered his executive assistant to the conference table and had her answer all manner of technical accounts questions.

She gracefully fielded queries with her laptop open, deftly adjusting accounts right there for any affiliate present that had any bugs.

PPBlog
02-17-2013, 08:22 AM
[COLOR="#0000CD"][B]09/13/2011: Get ready Fort Lauderdale! We're coming to Florida...
We will be in Florida between Tuesday October 4 and Saturday October 8, 2011. Be sure to mark this on your calendar. The long awaited Florida meeting will finally take place. We've been listening to our members ask for this meeting literally since we opened last October. The Florida BB Community is as strong as ever, and their voice is even stronger! We are very delighted to make Fort Lauderdale our next stop on our 2011 city-to-city tour. The exact hotel conference location and time will be announced in a couple days. Make sure to start spreading the word to your team, and let's make this a slamming event!

Here is what Eric Holder, the Attorney General of the United States, said in South Florida on Jan. 8, 2010:

“To those who see the victimization of others as an avenue to wealth, take notice,” Holder warned. “If you fabricate a financial statement, if you propagate an investment scheme, if you are complicit in an act of financial fraud, you are writing your ticket to jail.”

Holder introduced the Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force to Floridians during his speech at the Forum Club of the Palm Beaches. During the speech, Holder referenced the colossal Ponzi scheme of Scott Rothstein in Fort Lauderdale. President Obama created the Task Force in November 2009. One of the cases tackled by Task Force elements was the Florida-based AdSurfDaily Ponzi scheme.

What does BB do? Well, apparently it holds a pitchfest in the same region the Attorney General of the United States visited in 2010 to throw down the gauntlet on Ponzi schemes.

BTW, the U.S. government is making another visit to the Broward/Palm Beach County region on Feb. 20. The FTC, working with the Florida Attorney General, will be in Boca Raton on that date to hold a Town Hall meeting on identity theft and tax fraud.

From the FTC:

"Participants will include Congressman Ted Deutch, FTC Southeast Region Director Cindy Liebes, and Richard Lawson, Director of the Florida Attorney General Office’s Consumer Protection Division, as well as other state and federal law enforcement officials, and consumer advocates.

"The event will be held from 9 a.m. until noon in the Boca Raton Police Department Training Center, 6500 Congress Avenue. It is free and open to the public. No pre-registration is necessary."

PPBlog

Della Cate
02-17-2013, 08:34 AM
Here's a very annoyed BB affiliate, from the USA (that country in which BB do not operate, alledgedly) and beneath that, one from Israel. Both filed in January this year.

Ripoff Report | Banners Broker | Complaint Review: 999516 (http://www.ripoffreport.com/banners-broker/credit-card-fraud/internet-internet-a1a8c.htm)

Finix
02-17-2013, 09:01 AM
What does BB do? Well, apparently it holds a pitchfest in the same region the Attorney General of the United States visited in 2010 to throw down the gauntlet on Ponzi schemes.
That is bold. And looks like they got away with it, too. :)

Finix
02-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Can only WITHDRAW FROM BB using the card now, if your country cannot have the card apparently they have another option.

For putting funds INTO BB you can use Usemyfunds, SolidTrustPay, Bankwire, Credit Cards.

Notice how getting out and putting in funds methods don't seem to equal the same. ahhh alarm bells.
Banners Broker - bannersbroker.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=360913&view=findpost&p=7499467)

Vector has a list of countries they don't allow the card in. Looks like people from these countries can only deposit into BB and not withdraw. Unless of course BB is bold enough to start paying out to countries payment processors are afraid to deal with.

Beacon
02-17-2013, 09:19 AM
Now that BB are number 3 in The Top Direct Selling Companies In The World In 2013 (http://www.businessforhome.org/2012/12/the-top-direct-selling-companies-in-the-world-in-2013-poll/)
I wonder if businessforhome will look into their rules since I dont think endorsing scammers is one of their strategic goals.

What is interesting to note is that in spite of claiming over 200,000 subscribers to their scam, BB even with no doubt multiple entries still only got 4175 votes.

It would be interesting to follow up by asking business for home about the background of the top five. When they get to number three they might come to some conclusions. Im reminded of a BBC poll for the greatest song ever being won by "A Nation Once Again" by the Wolfe Tones and I think the second and third places went to Indian and oriental songs.
An Irish soccer player "Ronnie O Brien" I think was the name won a poll for the Italian League's greatest player ever . Actually I looked it up it was the Time Magasine Person of the Century and Ronnie beat Albert Einstein, Martin Luther King and Bill Clinton. But before that he had won the most promising Newcomer poll at Juventus having only come on late in one match as a substitute.

Actually the BBC poll is probably fair.
I like "A nation once again" and It could easily replace the Irish National anthem if the politicians didnt get in the way.

The Worlds Top Ten | BBC World Service (http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/us/features/topten/profiles/index.shtml)

Ronnie O'Brien - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_O%27Brien#Time_magazine_stunt)

PPBlog
02-17-2013, 09:24 AM
Banners Broker is not registered in the United States, which means that affiliates cannot advertise in the US or hold public meetings. Private meetings fine, but no ads and no public meetings.

One smarter-than-the-rules affiliate did just that – ran ads in newspapers, and caused endless trouble.

The trouble caused as a result is that the US Securities and Exchange Commission asked its Canadian counterpart to look into Banners Broker.

David noted that we should know about this as it would soon be plastered across the blogosphere, so we needed to have the truth.

It would seem that BB, whose logo appears to be based on the logo of Hewlett Packard (HP) to instill a sense of comfort in the masses, isn't confident that its business model can withstand scrutiny in the United States -- this apparently after it conducted a pitchfest in South Florida after the Attorney General of the United States visited the region to throw down the gauntlet on Ponzi schemes.

Moreover, it would seem that certain BB affiliates are busy trying to plant a cover story that it's OK to sell unregistered securities to the U.S. masses so long as affiliates do so in "private."

And like so many other fraud schemes, BB has a "legal team."

Good grief.

It is not uncommon for scams and scammers to start blaming the affiliates. It's also not unusual for affiliates to understand up front that a "program" is a scam that necessarily relies on a cover story. That's why the words "conspiracy" or "co-conspirator" sometimes appear in Ponzi complaints.

From the AdSurfDaily Ponzi complaint in 2008:

“The [undercover agent] asked her about investing with ASD. She immediately said, ‘Don’t call it investing, you know what I mean, we can get in trouble if we say that, we have to be careful.”

From an evidence exhibit in the Legisi HYIP Ponzi case in which Legisi operator Gregory N. McKnight was speaking with two undercover agents:

McKnight: “I hope you have any idea — if you have any inkling of an idea that it is an investment, then you should really . . .”

Agent 1: “I’m sorry.”

McKnight: “This is a loan to my corporation.”

Agent 1: “Okay.”

“Agent 2: “What’s the difference?”

McKnight: “The difference is — if I am selling investments and I am not registered with the SEC, I am going to prison.”

Agent 2: “Oh.”

It is well known that, when AdSurfDaily toppled after a push from the U.S. Secret Service, the cheerleaders tried to argue that the actions of a small group of affiliates caused all the trouble. When that cover story didn't work, ASD President Andy Bowdoin blamed events on his legal team and a "single, lone judge."

That didn't work, either. Bowdoin is in federal prison.

Of course, like AdSurfDaily and Bowdoin, Legisi and McKnight also provided a narrative for the pitchmen to follow. The SEC and the Secret Service destroyed that narrative. Legisi Pitchmen Matthew John Gagnon effectively was charged with willful blindness. Here is what a federal judge said when Gagnon tried to enter a defense of ignorance (bolding added):

"The gist of Gagnon’s argument is that he did not know that the Legisi Program was a fraud. A defendant must offer more than mere denials to defeat summary judgment . . . Additionally, scienter extends to both intentional falsehoods and 'reckless disregard for the truth.' . . . Thus, Gagnon’s claims that 'only McKnight truly knew what was going on,' and '[w]hen we questioned McKnight we were told some if it was none of our business.' Thus, Gagnon’s claimed ignorance demonstrates his liability because he represented to his investors that he had fully researched McKnight and the Legisi Program."

The judge also observed (bolding added):

"However, in reality, Gagnon performed no due diligence concerning the profitability of the Legisi Program. He did not obtain or review any of McKnight’s trading records, bank and brokerage account statements, or e-currency account records at any point prior to, or during, his promotion of Legisi through the Mazu website
or Mazu promotional materials."

Longtime observers know that the scammers try to use the explanation that information participants need to know cannot be released because it is "proprietary." Zeek Rewards used this excuse, and Banners Broker is using it now. It simply will not fly in the real world.

In any event, the judge who ordered millions of dollars in penalties against Gagnon continued (bolding added):

"Further, Gagnon knew, or recklessly disregarded warnings, that Legisi was both a HYIP and a Ponzi scheme. He knew of no venture that McKnight had managed prior to Legisi. Gagnon admits that he had no knowledge about the finances of the Legisi Program; he had no knowledge of the investments McKnight was making, where he kept his money, or how McKnight was calculating profits or losses. Despite this lack of knowledge, Gagnon wrote of the Legisi Program on the Mazu website in 2007 '10 to 12.5% of your money per month with No Work and Little to No Risk!' and 'Want to earn large monthly returns without the risk and without worrying about being scammed? CLICK HERE.' . . . In reality, Gagnon did not actually know the results of the investments made by McKnight, and informed investors that the Legisi payments made to them were from profits generated from investments, without actual knowledge of the source of the money that McKnight paid to investors."

Like BB, Legisi, ASD and Zeek were Ponzi-board "programs." ASD's Bowdoin already is in jail; Legisi's McKnight faces up to 15 years -- and Gagnon potentially faces five years.

PPBlog

noname999
02-17-2013, 09:33 AM
Thanks to those who sent me questions. Will let you know how I get on.

HARRISON
02-17-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote from Rip Off Report....

.....'Bannersbroker, does not have any servers. In doing a Who is search on them, you will find that they use a cheap webhosting company to publish their site. They have no security software in place and if they have you financial information, your in a world of hurt. These people are criminals. Even if you manage to get a few dollars out of them, you will never get the money you put in to their scam back from them. Nor will you ever receive what you believe you have profited from them. I encourage anyone who reads this to file a complaint with your local and federal authorities. Do not be mislead with their false propaganda and bogus member praise. '

SO, how can there server go down to launch 2.9?? At ten o'clock, for several hours? Maybe they have a plane to catch??

Finix
02-17-2013, 10:20 AM
Gagnon potentially faces five years.
Is this supposed to deter people from promoting or to encourage them? Even if he goes to jail, it's not a bad deal. Three meals per day, TV, free education, the opportunity to socialize with people who plan and carry out the frauds of the century, etc.

Mundorf
02-17-2013, 10:24 AM
Hey wait a minute. I thought Terry said BB was not launched in the US yet? Then I wonder how he would explain this?:

09/13/2011: Get ready Fort Lauderdale! We're coming to Florida...

Poor Terry, the lies just keep on coming. No wonder he took his info private.

ha...funny how a very small change would tell almost the whole truth...just one letter could make whole statement looking bloody real....scamming event

PPBlog
02-17-2013, 10:56 AM
We were toured through the facility that houses all of the Banners Broker service and technical support lines by none other than David Hooker, their new head of Business Development.

As we entered, the building was clearly a work-in-progress, with renovations evident in unfinished concrete floors and walls, but it was business as usual – the place was buzzing with production.

The hum of activity was produced by one of the 3 shifts that cover 24 hours of every day but Saturday, handling tech support calls, ID and proof of address submissions, with cooks in the staff dining room preparing lunch for the crew on duty.

A training session was ongoing in the main room, conducted by Stellar Point's corporate trainer - with about 10 staff in front of a large wall mounted screen.

The first leg of our tour was staged in the building’s first completed space – the recently finished staff dining/lounge area.

Our host pointed out the large flat screen HD monitors on the wall . . . Also, sophisticated monitored security systems were in place and operating - a must for a 24 hour staff . . . The nicely finished staff dining area was an indication of what the place would look like when it was all done – modern, tasteful and functional.

And let me not forget – the tour continued... Stellar Point's Tech Support team was there, computers monitors ablaze, on line with affiliates handling bugs . . .

The $194 million Trevor Cook Ponzi scheme in Minnesota targeted at senior citizens and people of faith wooed doubters by using computers and large-screen TVs and accommodations for the comfort of staff. The "business" literally was running out of a mansion acquired with Ponzi proceeds.

Over time, the receiver determined that Cook hadn't bothered to maintain insurance on the mansion or even to provide maintenance.

“[T]he scope and depth of this fraud are so severe . . . that the recovery in this case will be nowhere near the loss,” the receiver said. “The Defendants construction of this Ponzi scheme and their maintenance of the fraud lured investors into a scheme that produced a complicated web through which assets were sent all over the world.”

The receiver added, “Suffice it to say that there was no legitimate book keeping of the Defendants and Relief Defendants. There were no accounting systems in place, or even a general ledger.”

When summarizing the assets in a report to the court early in the case, the receiver said he'd found:

* 10 TV sets with 50-inch screens and two sets with 42-inch screens.
* At least 39 computer monitors with 22-inch screens.
* At least 19 monitors with 19-inch or smaller screens.
* Three shredders.
* A “Beertender” dispenser.
* A “keg cooler/tap.”
* A craps table.
* A wine fridge.
* A karaoke machine.

There also was a report -- still unconfirmed -- that Cook bought a "submarine" with fraud proceeds. It wasn't a submarine sandwich, according to one co-conspirator now sentenced to decades in federal prison. Rather, it was a two-person submersible watercraft purportedly moved from Canada to Panama because Cook believed the waters in Canada were too dark and the waters in Panama were more user-friendly to submarine captains.

Nice TVs and computers and a warehouse are NOT evidence that no fraud scheme is occurring in BB.

By the way, the "head of Business Development" equivalent in the Cook case was Pat Kiley. Early on, he tried to chill the critics by filing lawsuits. His sentencing has been delayed pending a mental-health exam.

PPBlog

Finix
02-17-2013, 11:09 AM
* 10 TV sets with 50-inch screens and two sets with 42-inch screens.
* At least 39 computer monitors with 22-inch screens.
* At least 19 monitors with 19-inch or smaller screens.
* Three shredders.
* A “Beertender” dispenser.
* A “keg cooler/tap.”
* A craps table.
* A wine fridge.
* A karaoke machine.
All now sitting in someone's houses bought at dirt cheap prices.

Brenda
02-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Here's a very annoyed BB affiliate, from the USA (that country in which BB do not operate, alledgedly) and beneath that, one from Israel. Both filed in January this year.

Ripoff Report | Banners Broker | Complaint Review: 999516 (http://www.ripoffreport.com/banners-broker/credit-card-fraud/internet-internet-a1a8c.htm)

did you see this one? No way is the complaint response from the same person who made the complaint?? Please tell me no one could be that naive !!

Ripoff Report | Banners Broker | Complaint Review: 950224 (http://www.ripoffreport.com/banners-broker/internet-marketing-companies/oshawa-ontario-1a5fd.htm)

Brenda
02-17-2013, 11:15 AM

I'll go first.....

sniff sniff, anyone else smell a rat ;)

Della Cate
02-17-2013, 12:17 PM
did you see this one? No way is the complaint response from the same person who made the complaint?? Please tell me no one could be that naive !!

Ripoff Report | Banners Broker | Complaint Review: 950224 (http://www.ripoffreport.com/banners-broker/internet-marketing-companies/oshawa-ontario-1a5fd.htm)

Hahaha, that's a good one! From rage to sweetness and light.

AS IF.

Joe_Shmoe
02-17-2013, 12:24 PM
Is this supposed to deter people from promoting or to encourage them? Even if he goes to jail, it's not a bad deal. Three meals per day, TV, free education, the opportunity to socialize with people who plan and carry out the frauds of the century, etc.

And don't forget some of those people they will socialise with in prison are pretty damm sexy! :scared_1:

Whip
02-17-2013, 12:55 PM
Not just freezing, but hard on the feet day in, day out (speaking from experience!).

Whats this on Simon 'The Pointer' Stepsys paychecks - Bank of America?

?Are YOU Ready To Join My Success Team & EARN a Multiple Six Figure Income? (maybe even 7 Figures)? (http://simon.macmate.me/Success_With_Simon/Success.html)

Edit: Oh, thats probably from EmpowerNetwork.

I just noticed how sequentially close the check numbers are. Bet they were printed off his own check writing system.

Buster Gutt
02-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Now that BB are number 3 in The Top Direct Selling Companies In The World In 2013
I wonder if businessforhome will look into their rules since I dont think endorsing scammers is one of their strategic goals.

What is interesting to note is that in spite of claiming over 200,000 subscribers to their scam, BB even with no doubt multiple entries still only got 4175 votes.

Oh Gawd, some of you are so bloody pathetic! So desperate to 'prove' that BB is a scam that you'll post anything that, on first encouter, seems to back up your claim........... but most of you are so far wide of the mark that is is almost embarrasing.

How about "In spite of claiming over 2,300,000 distributors, Amay only managed 281 votes" ( Amway - Distributor Counts (http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Amway/otherside/tosp24.htm) )

Or "In spite of claiming over 3,000,000 distributors, Monavie only managed 10,330 votes" ( MonaVie Review 2012 (http://www.businessforhome.org/2012/05/monavie-review-2012/) )

etc., etc., etc.

It doesn't prove a damn thing!

I don't profess to know much about Banners Broker, but so many of you detractors make me laugh! Thanks!!

Whip
02-17-2013, 01:05 PM

It's a lie. Everybody was on 'vacation' at that time remember?

Finix
02-17-2013, 01:38 PM
And don't forget some of those people they will socialise with in prison are pretty damm sexy! :scared_1:
Yeah, Andy from ASD is a real catch for sure. Still, the U.S. promoters have a better deal than the people they bamboozled out of their life savings. Now, there are places in the world where prisons are meant to punish and not to entertain. The U.S. is not one of those places.

Brenda
02-17-2013, 02:04 PM
I just noticed how sequentially close the check numbers are. Bet they were printed off his own check writing system.

hmmm, wonder would B of America be happy to be seen to be 'possibly' 'allegedly' assisting in potential money laundering?

marsh56
02-17-2013, 02:07 PM
This is priceless! The whole thing could be shut down because of just ONE affiliate. Yeah, right.

The reason is that BB cannot and will not properly register with the US SEC, even though they are selling unregistered securities according to the law.

I would really like to be a fly on the wall when BB is finally forced to explain EXACTLY how they produce revenue. I am quite confident the authorities will not accept the cockamamie explanations that we get from the likes of Mr. Stern. That should be quite a conversation. :RpS_smile:

Mark

Finix
02-17-2013, 02:28 PM
I would really like to be a fly on the wall when BB is finally forced to explain EXACTLY how they produce revenue.
If I were you, I'd be more worried about how I'm going to explain my BB participation after having been in Zeek.

noname999
02-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Joe, Della, Harrison. Sent you a PM.

noname999
02-17-2013, 05:09 PM
Another PM Della

EagleOne
02-17-2013, 05:44 PM
Oh Gawd, some of you are so bloody pathetic! So desperate to 'prove' that BB is a scam that you'll post anything that, on first encouter, seems to back up your claim........... but most of you are so far wide of the mark that is is almost embarrasing.

How about "In spite of claiming over 2,300,000 distributors, Amay only managed 281 votes" ( Amway - Distributor Counts (http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Amway/otherside/tosp24.htm) )

Or "In spite of claiming over 3,000,000 distributors, Monavie only managed 10,330 votes" ( MonaVie Review 2012 (http://www.businessforhome.org/2012/05/monavie-review-2012/) )

etc., etc., etc.

It doesn't prove a damn thing!

I don't profess to know much about Banners Broker, but so many of you detractors make me laugh! Thanks!!

Thanks for proving that BB's claims that it is the #3 ranked Direct Sales Company in the world is a joke. You see BB was trying to use it to justify they are not a Ponzi.

Actually you gave us far more entertainment and laughter than we gave you, but thanks for proving BB members have got nothing to defend their Ponzi. But please continue posting. We all need a good laugh now and then.

EagleOne
02-17-2013, 05:46 PM
It's a lie. Everybody was on 'vacation' at that time remember?

Actually the excuse was due to snow they couldn't make it in to work. Yet everyone else was driving all over the place. I guess when they get 3-4 inches of snow in the parking lot it prevents people from coming to work. And the lies just keep on coming.

HARRISON
02-17-2013, 07:29 PM
Taken from Facebook: Banners Brokers Ponzi Scam 13th Feb...

'I really hate that so many people are going through the agony of not getting paid. However, on the other side, I have to say that it has made me feel a little better to know that I am not being singled out. I have had a payment request in since January 9, 2013 and the status still says "Pending" and the ID link says, "Coming Soon". The "Reverse" hyperlink button is still active which means they have not even begun to process it. I have been told it's being escalated; then days later, I was told that it WOULD BE escalated in 30 days. I was thinking that I was crazy because when I write to Tech Support to ask questions about it, they have been answering me in a vague, generic, nonsensical manner. Now after reading this forum, I see that this must be done by design in order for them to buy some time and put me off. I was re-writing and re-writing tickets trying to better express myself thinking that the problem was on my end and I was not making it clear enough for them to understand. Now I am believing that this is the current strategy being used to avoid payment. After all, if you act like you can't understand a question, you'll always respond in a way that doesn't really address the question. Therefore, it will always be the "asker's" fault for lacking clarity.

Whew! For the first time since joining, I have to say that I can no longer defend BB's actions. It doesn't matter if SOME are being paid. If MANY are NOT being paid, there is a problem - especially since new fees are jumping up all over the place and point values (for recruiters) have been reduced to half. Seems that each BB upgraded version requires more money and less return. I hate to see BB go down, but the non-payment pattern is becoming identical to other popular programs that were huge today and gone tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong. Stay tuned...'

HARRISON
02-17-2013, 07:45 PM

...just found this. You see, there ARE people working at Stellar point lol...

Whip
02-17-2013, 08:57 PM
Actually the excuse was due to snow they couldn't make it in to work. Yet everone else was driving all over the place. I guess when they get 3-4 inches of snow in the parking lot it prevents people from coming to work. And the lies just keep on coming.
No....the time frame for the post we are referencing. The person is trying to say they got paid on 12/29 when that was during the 2 week 'Christmas vacation' (!) that every legitimate company takes and shuts down ((!)) (or beginning of the end as I like to view it).

EagleOne
02-17-2013, 10:02 PM
No....the time frame for the post we are referencing. The person is trying to say they got paid on 12/29 when that was during the 2 week 'Christmas vacation' (!) that every legitimate company takes and shuts down ((!)) (or beginning of the end as I like to view it).

Oops, thought they were talking about the 'big' visit to the offices. My bad.

Whip
02-17-2013, 11:12 PM
Oops, thought they were talking about the 'big' visit to the offices. My bad.

Understandable. It's difficult to keep up with which time they are not paying.

HARRISON
02-18-2013, 12:58 AM
Just found this posted on there website...

'Please be advised that our website will be down for the upgrade to version 2.9 on Tuesday February 19, 2013 for several hours starting at 10:00 am.'

So...there systems are shutting down AND there website is closing????

Rats and sinking ships springs to mind....

HARRISON
02-18-2013, 01:22 AM
Facebook Stat info:
Banners Broker Official page: 2379 likes, 39 people talking.
Banners Broker Business page: 4067 likes, 80 talkng.
Banners Broker Community page: 3100 likes, 112 talking.
Banners Broker Ponzi Scam: 13350 likes, 17720 talking.

okosh
02-18-2013, 01:26 AM
'Please be advised that our website will be down for the upgrade to version 2.9 on Tuesday February 19, 2013 for several hours starting at 10:00 am.'

Down for "several hours"??....My money is on several days....or several weeks.....Maybe even several years.....

Theseus
02-18-2013, 01:28 AM
Interesting Linkedin profile...

poor girl doesn't quite seem sure who her employer is, where they're located or indeed what line of business they're actually in. No matter, because she's always got her other affiliate marketing gig to fall back on...

Theseus
02-18-2013, 02:20 AM
A few more images courtesy of the murine one...

Beacon
02-18-2013, 05:55 AM
OK, so maybe that old post on WLD (if thats where it was, have to go digging again) about Raj beating his partner may have been correct after all???

This is posted on John D'Orazios page.
Katy is the wife of John, who is the brother (or otherwise related) to Rajiv's partner Jennifer D'Orazio.

https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.r.dorazio
She looks very like
Stacey
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=153101898&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=s1_y&locale=en_US&srchid=11b891f1-3248-4ee1-8afa-a8a09611fb11-0&srchindex=1&srchtotal=2&goback=%2Efps_PBCK_*1_Stacy_Bihi*5Zenou

Who is a freind of
https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.r.dorazio#!/kumardixit

who seems to be related to and a friend of Raj
or as we now know him Mr Eswar Rao
which interestingly is a Portuguese name I think
https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.r.dorazio#!/thebaldindian

JordanBright
02-18-2013, 07:07 AM
She looks very like
Stacey
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=153101898&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=s1_y&locale=en_US&srchid=11b891f1-3248-4ee1-8afa-a8a09611fb11-0&srchindex=1&srchtotal=2&goback=%2Efps_PBCK_*1_Stacy_Bihi*5Zenou

Who is a freind of

poor girl doesn't quite seem sure who her employer is, where they're located or indeed what line of business they're actually in. No matter, because she's always got her other affiliate marketing gig to fall back on...

when there was a site for the israeli side of banners (panelim.co.il don't check it.. it's closed by now) the name that came up all the time was Zoey.. now we see Stacy, she lives in Toronto not in Israel, so how is she the general manager at Stellarpoint Israel and another thing, do a search on the address of the "Independent Contractor from Israel" in google maps and then do street view.. it's - 12 Abba Hillel St Ayalon House you can see the address is not an office but a house..

Don't know who is living there but I guess it's not Stacy.

more stuff on the company - it was registered in 15/12/2012.
the address that it is registered is not the same one that is given in the banners broker site..

here is the house that it says in the banners broker site -

http://i.imgur.com/z49Fa7f.jpg

and here is the place where it was registered under (somewhere in there you can't really see but there are a lot of factory shaped places, just like stellar point?)

http://i.imgur.com/LDDi27x.jpg

Theseus
02-18-2013, 07:33 AM
how is she the general manager at Stellarpoint Israel and another thing, do a search on the address of the "Independent Contractor from Israel" in google maps and then do street view.. it's - 12 Abba Hillel St Ayalon House you can see the address is not an office but a house..

Don't know who is living there but I guess it's not Stacy.

more stuff on the company - it was registered in 15/12/2012.
the address that it is registered is not the same one that is given in the banners broker site..

THis might go some way to explaining it....

JordanBright
02-18-2013, 07:53 AM

Is there anything I can do right now to at least take them out of Israel or I can't do anything because they are just a contractor?

Brenda
02-18-2013, 09:20 AM
She looks very like
Stacey

Who is a freind of

seems to be a connection with a Reema Sukumaran ( Reema's kitchen) appears to be the wife of Rajkumar Dixit?

Brenda
02-18-2013, 09:23 AM

I'd say she is a friend of Hooker and or Stern, GWT/ Feri connection

littleroundman
02-18-2013, 09:46 AM
Is there anything I can do right now to at least take them out of Israel or I can't do anything because they are just a contractor?

Spend an hour or two.

Find the addresses of and email every councillor, congressman, police department, mayor, lackey, security service and anyone else you may think has the slightest interest in protecting your citizens and your economy.

Poyol
02-18-2013, 10:05 AM
Spend an hour or two.

Find the addresses of and email every councillor, congressman, police department, mayor, lackey, security service and anyone else you may think has the slightest interest in protecting your citizens and your economy.

And you might just get lucky.
Maybe not and you'll be waiting until Banners Broker folds on its own.

We'll see though.

Papaponzi
02-18-2013, 10:45 AM
3123 3124

Thats the Banners Brokers official Facebook page, negative posts and payment issues used to get deleted within a few minutes, the negative comments have not been culled since Friday.

Where is Terry Stern? is anybody home at BB?

marsh56
02-18-2013, 11:00 AM
If I were you, I'd be more worried about how I'm going to explain my BB participation after having been in Zeek.
Not sure what you mean by this? I got in to both Zeek and BB about the same time and lost big in Zeek.

With BB, I started with $1000 and have taken out $1500. If the authorities close it down and do claw backs, I will voluntarily give back the $500.

Mark

Finix
02-18-2013, 11:04 AM
double post

Finix
02-18-2013, 11:05 AM
Not sure what you mean by this?
I'm not here to enlighten people who know they are in scams.

hendyphilhendy
02-18-2013, 11:10 AM

I do love their complete lack of professionalism when it comes to their web 'verbiage' etc. Anyone else spot the first few words 'In today's fast based business....' Should that not be fast paced?

Brenda
02-18-2013, 12:07 PM
Thats the Banners Brokers official Facebook page, negative posts and payment issues used to get deleted within a few minutes, the negative comments have not been culled since Friday.

Where is Terry Stern? is anybody home at BB?[/QUOTE]

see he is going under the name of David Stern on the Facebook BB scam page??

Papaponzi
02-18-2013, 12:28 PM

Where is Terry Stern? is anybody home at BB?

see he is going under the name of David Stern on the Facebook BB scam page??[/QUOTE]

well spotted!, he changed it recently but has not posted anything new for a while, why did the imbecile change his name? even for a pretend PR guy he is clueless.

@Terry/David Stern or whatever you are calling yourself, if you want to distance yourself from banners brokers come on here, or Finches blog and do it properly.

Della Cate
02-18-2013, 02:25 PM
Papaponzi / anyone - please can you post a link to the official BB facebook page? i have found lots of them, from all over the place, some more active than others, but am having difficulty identifying the official one - you know, the one above with all the comments on it.

Sorry to be a dimwit, but thank you in advance!

Poyol
02-18-2013, 02:32 PM
see he is going under the name of David Stern on the Facebook BB scam page??

well spotted!, he changed it recently but has not posted anything new for a while, why did the imbecile change his name? even for a pretend PR guy he is clueless.

@Terry/David Stern or whatever you are calling yourself, if you want to distance yourself from banners brokers come on here, or Finches blog and do it properly.[/QUOTE]

His full name is Terence David Stern.

HARRISON
02-18-2013, 02:33 PM
Papaponzi / anyone - please can you post a link to the official BB facebook page? i have found lots of them, from all over the place, some more active than others, but am having difficulty identifying the official one - you know, the one above with all the comments on it.

Sorry to be a dimwit, but thank you in advance!

Ditto....there seem to be loads of them, almost identical. How on earth do genuine affiliates find it to post bad stuff on...??? Penny drops lol...

HARRISON
02-18-2013, 02:49 PM
...found it Della. Go to 'Banner Broker Network'...

Joe_Shmoe
02-18-2013, 02:51 PM
http://www.facebook.com/scarabrae1201?ref=ts&fref=ts

Come on Terr sorry David what are you playing at now?

noname999
02-18-2013, 02:54 PM
Why do I get the feeling that Terry/David probably changes names as often as he changes address...

Joe_Shmoe
02-18-2013, 02:57 PM
http://www.facebook.com/bannersbroker

Link is on the main Banners Broker site page. They're social don't you know?

Theseus
02-18-2013, 03:26 PM

I wonder what he'll do with his website now?

You'd think he'd have changed the pic too, or is that the only photo he has?

Della Cate
02-18-2013, 03:38 PM
Joe Shmoe, Harrison, thank you for your help.

Interesting, that on the official BB one, people are now promoting other programmes too. And so many negative comments, where's the deleter-in-chief got to?

Della Cate
02-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Just as an aside, I love the picture

Chris Smith's face is a picture. He looks as if he is thinking "Get away from me, creep!"

Beacon
02-18-2013, 04:10 PM

@Terry/David Stern or whatever you are calling yourself, if you want to distance yourself from banners brokers come on here, or Finches blog and do it properly.

His full name is Terence David Stern.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he is here ?
https://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=44.983365,-75.799148&t=m&layer=1&doflg=ptk&om=0

Merrickville Lodge #55
Burritts Rapids, Ontario

According to Terry About (http://www.terrystern.com/about)

As a Mason*, my goal is to continuously strive to be a better man.

Where does that sit with? Masonic Offense (http://www.themasonictrowel.com/masonic_talk/stb/stbs/36-06.htm)

Every violation of law involving moral turpitude and any conduct likely to bring the Fraternity into disrepute is a Masonic offense
No Lodge shall entertain a charge against any Mason for the purpose of adjusting mere legal rights, pecuniary or otherwise, unless such charge specifies fraud on the part of the alleged offender, or involves moral turpitude. When the charge against the accused is one which has been made the basis of an action in the criminal courts, the Lodge may proceed regardless of such pending criminal action
If it was his intention never to pay for the goods so purchased, and the statement was made designedly to deceive a brother Mason, he should be expelled as common cheat and swindler.

Now either the Masons are corrupt or according to his own Canadian Masonic Law
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/12186/12186-h/12186-h.htm#b3-02
referred to in
Masonic Jurisprudence - Quinte St. Alban's Lodge - Thornhill Ontario Canada (http://quintestalbans.com/masonic-jurisprudence.php)

If Terry really wants to remain a Mason he should fess up and come clean.

So Terry? Care to "square" things with us? Care to convince us you are "on the level"?
I dont know if your parents or anyone in your family are still alive Terry.
Mine are not.
My father died before my mother.
As I have already suggested to you maybe you can help me this poor widow's son out here?

HARRISON
02-18-2013, 05:10 PM

....check out the swanky offices in his photo album! Still got concrete floors through...electric gets there, how exactly???

Unknown_S
02-18-2013, 05:40 PM
What was that thing Terry/David Stern always tried to use against us...? Hiding behind false names or something like that...

Joe_Shmoe
02-18-2013, 05:59 PM
What was that thing Terry/David Stern always tried to use against us...? Hiding behind false names or something like that...

Maybe he thinks we at realscam have damaged his good name so he chose another good name.:RpS_smile:

Whip
02-18-2013, 09:14 PM
....check out the swanky offices in his photo album! Still got concrete floors through...electric gets there, how exactly???

Another blind network?

HARRISON
02-19-2013, 01:40 AM
...last post from BB facebook page was 14th Feb. You would have thought there latest 'recruitment drive' ( aka pickpocketing venture) in Manchester would warrant a mention??? Tick, tock, tick, tock....

DevaEboracum
02-19-2013, 06:50 AM
Just taking a look at Terry / David Stearn's Facebook page and it appears to my untrained eye that he has been involved in "schemes" before. A posting on his Facebook from 31st March 2012 reads:

If you've been looking for a job, looking to change your job, or you've been looking for options on building a more secure future for yourself, you want to be at the Ritz Carlton Buckhead Atlanta Sunday (tomorrow) at either 1pm, 3pm, 5pm or 7pm.

This is a rare opportunity for you to meet our Vice-President of Product Development Sanaz Hooman, who just won the award for Luxury Designer of the Year, and was just received an award at the Women of Wealth Summit in Atlanta. Now you can meet her in person and find out what she does that has gotten her products featured on the red carpet, at the Golden Globes, and a standing ovation on The View TV talk show.

It costs you nothing to sit and listen, but what you learn could benefit you for years to come. Tell them I sent you, and receive a $200 gift certificate for just coming to hear about the company. It's that simple, and you'll thank me afterward.

So drop by the Ritz Carlton Buckhead in Atlanta, (3434 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, Georgia) at either 1pm, 3pm, 5pm or 7pm and learn how you could immediately take control of your life and change it for the better.

When you Google Sanaz Hooman it leads to a company called Global Wealth Trade which appears to be a pyramid scheme - albeit a well established one.

Joe_Shmoe
02-19-2013, 07:21 AM
Just taking a look at Terry / David Stearn's Facebook page and it appears to my untrained eye that he has been involved in "schemes" before.

When you Google Sanaz Hooman it leads to a company called Global Wealth Trade which appears to be a pyramid scheme - albeit a well established one.

The words leopard & spots spring to mind.

littleroundman
02-19-2013, 07:24 AM
Last post in the Banners Broker thread on the Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum was on February 7.

Not even one "I got paid" post from one pimp in over a week.

I'm tellin' ya......................................

Brenda
02-19-2013, 07:32 AM
Just taking a look at Terry / David Stearn's Facebook page and it appears to my untrained eye that he has been involved in "schemes" before. A posting on his Facebook from 31st March 2012 reads:

If you've been looking for a job, looking to change your job, or you've been looking for options on building a more secure future for yourself, you want to be at the Ritz Carlton Buckhead Atlanta Sunday (tomorrow) at either 1pm, 3pm, 5pm or 7pm.

This is a rare opportunity for you to meet our Vice-President of Product Development Sanaz Hooman, who just won the award for Luxury Designer of the Year, and was just received an award at the Women of Wealth Summit in Atlanta. Now you can meet her in person and find out what she does that has gotten her products featured on the red carpet, at the Golden Globes, and a standing ovation on The View TV talk show.

It costs you nothing to sit and listen, but what you learn could benefit you for years to come. Tell them I sent you, and receive a $200 gift certificate for just coming to hear about the company. It's that simple, and you'll thank me afterward.

So drop by the Ritz Carlton Buckhead in Atlanta, (3434 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, Georgia) at either 1pm, 3pm, 5pm or 7pm and learn how you could immediately take control of your life and change it for the better.

Thanks Deva, the connection with Hooker, GWT and Stern was made awhile back, least I thought it was. I remember doing a few posts about it when Stern first came on the scene. Keep digging though ;)

Hypanor
02-19-2013, 07:46 AM
seems to be a connection with a Reema Sukumaran ( Reema's kitchen) appears to be the wife of Rajkumar Dixit?

Rajiv, Rajkumar (Kumar), and Reema are brothers/sister. Gloria (the other name on the Stellar Point company papers) is their mother.
The proper Indian spelling is Dikshit - Dixit is the anglicized version, for reasons which are obvious.

Jennifer D'Orazio is Rajiv's wife (de facto?), they have had two (?) children together. Her father John is in a (religious) Ministry, and is currently residing in Australia. There are a couple of posts on Johns page insinuating Rajiv has been beating Jennifer, and was cruel to their dog (the dog was Johns before going to Aus) and the dog has disappeared (given away one would assume/hope).

As a side note, Reema's married name of Sukumaran is well known in Australia - Myuran Sukumaran is one of the infamous 'Bali 9' on death row in Indonesia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myuran_Sukumaran) for trying to smuggle 9kg of heroin. Reema's name caught my eye a while ago for that reason, but it is highly unlikely there is any relationship.

Brenda
02-19-2013, 07:46 AM
here is the 'standing ovation that Sanaz recieved on The View tv programme' . Where is Sanaz? Is that her on the panel or did Feri just get a mention for giving away free stuff at the end of their Valentine's day show? Seems to me that the few who stood, stood at the mention of the words 'free' and 'one for every member of the audience'. Note the credits at the end of the clip ;) Tervid )Terry/David) wouldn't be prone to a little bit of exaggeration would he (!)

FERI Featured on The View TV Show - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c0ELloKXGU)

Brenda
02-19-2013, 07:50 AM
Hypanor, I had never heard of Reema before , thanks for clearing that up :)

Dreamstealer
02-19-2013, 09:05 AM
Is the real reason why the BB servers are going down for a few hours because Chris is on a flight to the UK? He couldn't use his magic phone to algorithmically move all those panels from over the Atlantic.

Admin- how do you do sarcasm smiley again? Will need to know next week when i post how shocked i am that Chris can't turn up to the tour.

Hypanor
02-19-2013, 09:30 AM
Every now and then, some one will come along who looks and talks like an anti-BB'er, but something isn't quite right about them. Like this Amanda Helpz page that came along a couple of weeks ago, making promises that didn't eventuate.

Checking the page tonight to see if there's been any further update, and look at what the 'About' says now, lol!

Can't post or like comments on the page either, although not sure if it was possible to do so before without being a 'friend'.

Hypanor
02-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Just as an aside, I love the picture

Chris Smith's face is a picture. He looks as if he is thinking "Get away from me, creep!"

Simon is always pointing as a warning because he only has one finger left - "Don't visit Iran, this is what happens to people caught thieving."

littleroundman
02-19-2013, 10:17 AM
Admin- how do you do sarcasm smiley again? Will need to know next week when i post how shocked i am that Chris can't turn up to the tour.

For anyone who doesn't know how to insert a (sarcasm) smiley:

When you make a post you'll see:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/smile1_zpsecaf7033.jpg

Whenever you want to insert a smiley in your post, left click on the (circled) smiley icon above the text box.

A dropdown will appear which looks like:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/smile2_zpsec7fe226.jpg

Clicking on the "more" button will give you an extended selection of smileys and their keyboard shortcut equivalent:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/smile3_zps4d136c7e.jpg

Double left click on your smiley of choice or type the keyboard shortcut, and it will automatically be dropped wherever your cursor is sitting.

Click anywhere on the text box, and the dropdowns will disappear.

Hypanor
02-19-2013, 10:19 AM
Gee, I thought you weren't meant to cross promote other programs with BB? And here is the forum admins, sending out emails like this one (they forgot to mention the course they are holding on "Spelling Whole Paragraphs With A Capital Letter At The Start Of Every Word"):

webmaster@bannersbrokerforum.net webmaster@bannersbrokerforum.net via hop.hopesupport.org
Feb 18 (1 day ago)

to me
BB Forum members-Free-Social Media Training Wednesday

On Feb 20 Wednesday evening at 9:00 pm est we will be holding a free Webinar on Facebook & Social Media Marketing: How to Monetize , and Recruit Using Social Media
This Training Will Cover Facebook And Other Social Media Strategies On How To Build Up Social Media Sites And How To Monetize And Recruit For Any Business From These Type Social Sites Including How To Funnel Traffic To Your Business Op To Increase Your Traffic And Leads.

Click the link to register for the webinar
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/

Also we have gotten several email last week for those that missed the webinar on the new ground floor opportunity with leaf and that is like banners broker on steroids.
Leaf allows you to earn a Daily bonus in advertising rebates of 1.5-to 4% Daily . The money that one is earn this way is just mind blowing and the products are a real game changer for businesses . beat way to say it is what would it have been like to get into BB on day one

If you would like to learn more, on how you can get in on the ground floor visit our brand site http://leafsuperstar.com to sign up for the next webinar.

Also if you are looking to start a free account with leaf visit etraffics WordPress | Just another WordPress site (http://joinleaftoday.com)

littleroundman
02-19-2013, 10:26 AM
If you would like to learn more, on how you can get in on the ground floor visit our brand site http://leafsuperstar.com to sign up for the next webinar.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/leaf_zpsa867921c.jpg

Hypanor
02-19-2013, 10:33 AM
Same details as for BANNERSBROKERFORUM.NET

Brenda
02-19-2013, 11:18 AM
Gee, I thought you weren't meant to cross promote other programs with BB? And here is the forum admins, sending out emails like this one (they forgot to mention the course they are holding on "Spelling Whole Paragraphs With A Capital Letter At The Start Of Every Word"):

and there was I thinking that there was a purpose to BB allowing this free for all and rule breaking. Guess the guy in Florida who got the attention of SEC is still on for taking the fall! (!)

Brenda
02-19-2013, 11:19 AM
can I just add to LRM's post on the sarcasm smiley, I just use ( ! ) together ( have spread them for the example) and it works for me

HARRISON
02-19-2013, 01:16 PM
....website says back by three? Its now six??? Also contact phone numbers only list Ireland, India, Portugal, Canada and Cyprus. Has anyone phoned them lol....?

Joe_Shmoe
02-19-2013, 01:29 PM
3pm Eastern standard time. Less than two hours to go for the big moment :chickendance: Whooo hoooo!

Under maintenance

We're currently upgrading the Banners Broker website to version 2.9. We're working hard to be back by 3pm EST.
On behalf of the Banners Broker team, we thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconveniences that this has caused.
Please feel free to contact us using the numbers listed bellow.

Theseus
02-19-2013, 02:20 PM
can I just add to LRM's post on the sarcasm smiley, I just use ( ! ) together ( have spread them for the example) and it works for me

To save me a lot of extra typing, could everyone please assume that if I'm talking about Stern, Stepsys, Stokes, Driscoll et al or Carlow Ct (or in fact anything or anyone related to this scam) in a positive tone then I'm being sarcastic.
:RpS_wink:

kiwichick
02-19-2013, 03:03 PM
anyone notice Rajkumar Dixit as rajeeve Eswarrao (raj dixit's new fb name) friend? how many raj dixit's are there?

HARRISON
02-19-2013, 03:15 PM
3pm Eastern standard time. Less than two hours to go for the big moment :chickendance: Whooo hoooo!

Under maintenance

We're currently upgrading the Banners Broker website to version 2.9. We're working hard to be back by 3pm EST.
On behalf of the Banners Broker team, we thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconveniences that this has caused.
Please feel free to contact us using the numbers listed bellow.

GMT, EST, makes no odds...they won't need to tell the time where there going!..

noname999
02-19-2013, 03:20 PM
GMT, EST, makes no odds...they won't need to tell the time where there going!..

What makes you so sure?

kiwichick
02-19-2013, 03:30 PM
the facebook deleters have returned to bb main page, ALL neg comments gone AGAIN

noname999
02-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Is it my imagination or has a post just disappeared from here too?:RpS_unsure:

Papaponzi
02-19-2013, 03:46 PM
the facebook deleters have returned to bb main page, ALL neg comments gone AGAIN

Not all. just the comments on the recent posts, they have still not deleted the neg comments on older posts, the dilema is, do we continue to bring it to the attention of the goons who are monitoring the page so that they can carry on deleting it, or do we let it slide in the hope that more would be victims see the posts, smell a rat and perhaps start to dig a little deeper. drawing attention to the non deletion of neg posts makes the BB FB admin look incompetent to at running a ponzi on the downlow, (to a minority of us that are well aware what is going on) but letting the comments stand makes BB look incompetent in the eyes of potential investors.

I think my brain farted.

kiwichick
02-19-2013, 04:12 PM
bb update to 2.9 running behind schedule are you chris? (!)

Joe_Shmoe
02-19-2013, 04:16 PM
With regard to Paul McCarthy being very quite since his visit to the Banners Broker movie set in Canada.

Paul McCarthy Yesterday

I'm hearing on the BB grapevine that Banners Broker are dispensing with his services.

Hence "Paul McCarthy will longer be IC in Ireland."

Have Banners Broker seen sense in getting rid of this idiot? Or are they giving a faithful servant an easy way out?

Anyway choose to believe or believe it not. This is what I'm hearing. Only time will tell.

Della Cate
02-19-2013, 04:17 PM
From BB Iceland, posted 11 minutes ago:-

(Bold emphasis is mine)

Stellar Point Corporate Team

From Terry Stern International PR Director

As I posted in another forum, there are always going to be issues for any company paying people in an affiliate program....one relevant issue, pay load restrictions. Payza and STP both have restrictions in the amount they can pay out, and the frequency they can do it in....and they require manual addressing. This is the number one reason we're focussing on the BB Card and why it was automated. It offers us the ability to load in a day what Payza and STP limited us to for a month. So we'll get people caught up quickly, but, keep in mind, this is computer software and like any software, it's prone to glitches where certain information falls between the cracks. It's not an excuse, it's an issue we on our end have to keep on top of.

Now, some of you may be waiting for payment while you're hearing that others around you have been paid. They even may belong to a time period you yourself made a request. The system isn't perfect, and although their request may have gone through, yours may have fallen between the cracks. Don't stress, just get in touch with support, compose yourself nicely, and we'll get it handled. There are no intentions to not pay you, we've been consistently addressing payment issues for over a year, and will continue to until there are no issues left. No system is perfect, but people ARE getting paid regularly, and they aren't a select few.

Frankly, I'm a little surprised at the reactions I'm reading. The system isn't broken, it's got growth issues. This is the reason for 2.9, and the reason behind switching to the BB Card to process payments automatically. If you've ever belonged to any direct sales company before, especially in the early stages, you'd notice they've all gone through the same issues. BBI is a young company, and is finally getting traction on cleaning up the mistakes that were made when they started. New departments are being created, staffed with experienced professionals, processes are being overhauled and communications are being cleaned up. It's called the terrible two's for a reason.

That being said, the support system is there for you to use, and although it's undergone some hiccups, the mandate is to have all support tickets handled within 30-60 minutes of them arriving, quicker if possible. So, if you're one of the unfortunate few that's fallen between the cracks and awaiting payment, get in touch with them so they can get you paid. That's our overriding priority right now, and will remain so as we move forward.

I hope this clears things up somewhat for you, and I'll do what I can to stay on top of things here and address your concerns as I'm able to. Keep in mind, I'm one of those people brought in to clean things up and get the company pointed in the direction it should be....it's going to take time though, nothing happens instantly in business.

AND ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEW 2.9 VERSION:

Another tidbit from the bb forum from Terry Stern regarding the change to 100% panel settings for 10% of your panels. It makes it very clear as to why it has been introduced. This is apparently something that appeared in the Beta Version, but Chris has never mentioned it. Login (http://talkingbb.com/index.php?topic=4362.45)

Ok, here's how it works....

Yes you will have to have 10% of your panels set to 100%, this is to counter people who have abused the system buying 5000 yellow panels and aren't using the larger ones to build their business. The problem is in buying all smaller panels, that there's no sustainability in the system. So, to promote sustainability in the system 1 in 10 of your panels per colour need to be set to 100%. Now, some of you have asked about what happens if you have 1 or 2 or even 5 panels, what happens then? Well, since you can't have a percentage of a panel set to 100%, it only takes effect once you have 10 panels in any colour. Those of you who have only a couple or a few of any one colour don't have to worry about the 10% rule, it only takes effect after you have 10 panels in any colour.

There will be more information coming on the subject, but I hope this allows those of you who were worrying about the issue to relax a bit now.

Thank You.

Hiccups! Growth Issues! Hahahahaha!

LOVE IT(!)

noname999
02-19-2013, 04:43 PM
How long was the site meant to be down for?

kiwichick
02-19-2013, 04:46 PM
till 3 est

noname999
02-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Yes, but what time did it start?

Della Cate
02-19-2013, 04:54 PM
I think they shut down at either 9 or 10am. They said, for "several hours".

DonaldKernan
02-19-2013, 04:59 PM
Hello, everyone my lawyer and a few partners told me this just popped up on the interest about me and my power point is also on the internet now. Which is legal patented information, so before I hire my lawyers to go after you for slandering my name guys regardless of you take it down or not I will waste money fixing my rep that I have built on the internet and my company. We start here with an explanation, I was one of the first people into Banners Brokers, INC., what I found out month 3 of being apart of the company is the math didn't work out on everyone's payouts. Now, additional to that I stopped promoting it and I helped the company scale a ton, along with that I had a partner and the company black balled me out of the company, and wiped me off the planet for ever being apart of the company. Which was fine as I had sold my position as a huge rep in the company. At one point I even owned the website bannersbrokerelite.com and its now worth $5000 because of the traffic I built to go towards the domain.
All and all I am not associated with the company anymore and I am working on my own start up.
An I would ask that you take down this slander so my lawyers go a little easier on you but if not it really doesn't matter to me. $5000 to my lawyer or $10,000 for them to find out who you are and file suits against you. Is ok with me and my company, I shouldn't have long time friends of mine coming to me and showing me this crap.

Joe_Shmoe
02-19-2013, 05:03 PM
How long was the site meant to be down for?

Two hours late now but they just changed the message it now reads

"We're currently upgrading the Banners Broker website to version 2.9. We're working hard to be back by 5pm EST"

However in the past has been down for about a day or more, so this isn't unusual.

Some believe it's to condition the suckers, so when they do finally call it a day & run off with the money the victims will sit around for days waiting for the site to return to normal.

Maybe past episodes were conditioning for this moment, maybe this moment is conditioning for the future?

Who knows?

noname999
02-19-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm lost:duh:

Joe_Shmoe
02-19-2013, 05:10 PM
Hello, everyone my lawyer and a few partners told me this just popped up on the interest about me and my power point is also on the internet now. Which is legal patented information, so before I hire my lawyers to go after you for slandering my name guys regardless of you take it down or not I will waste money fixing my rep that I have built on the internet and my company. We start here with an explanation, I was one of the first people into Banners Brokers, INC., what I found out month 3 of being apart of the company is the math didn't work out on everyone's payouts. Now, additional to that I stopped promoting it and I helped the company scale a ton, along with that I had a partner and the company black balled me out of the company, and wiped me off the planet for ever being apart of the company. Which was fine as I had sold my position as a huge rep in the company. At one point I even owned the website bannersbrokerelite.com and its now worth $5000 because of the traffic I built to go towards the domain.
All and all I am not associated with the company anymore and I am working on my own start up.
An I would ask that you take down this slander so my lawyers go a little easier on you but if not it really doesn't matter to me. $5000 to my lawyer or $10,000 for them to find out who you are and file suits against you. Is ok with me and my company, I shouldn't have long time friends of mine coming to me and showing me this crap.
Welcome to Realscam Donny. A CEO no less WOW!
Is this you?

Maybe a better idea if you don't want your name dragged through the mud in the first place, is to avoid Ponzi schemes in the future.

PS I suspect you mean Libel and not Slander.

noname999
02-19-2013, 05:40 PM

Can you try again please. This makes no sense.

Joe_Shmoe
02-19-2013, 05:50 PM

I think he's admitting his part in an illegal Ponzi Scheme called Banners Broker, however like you said it makes little sense.

Papaponzi
02-19-2013, 05:52 PM
I am intrigued, (but I think you have done the man in the video a grave injustice, he was a hard working union man who had a bad habit of talking to fast and too animatedly, our man mcarthy on the other hand is a workshy con man)

can you spill the beans on mcarthy or is it too soon and unconfirmed?

ProfHenryHiggins
02-19-2013, 05:54 PM

Patented? How so? I can see the possibility of a copyright claim on your power point, but a patent? They are two very different things in business, Donald.

Also, you might want to ask your lawyers about the difference between libel and slander. It looks like you got that confused as well.

Joe_Shmoe
02-19-2013, 05:56 PM
I am intrigued, (but I think you have done the man in the video a grave injustice, he was a hard working union man who had a bad habit of talking to fast and too animatedly, our man mcarthy on the other hand is a workshy con man)

can you spill the beans on mcarthy or is it too soon and unconfirmed?

Sorry too early to spill the beans, may not even be true. We will just have to wait and see.

EagleOne
02-19-2013, 06:06 PM

If you are truly "The" Donald Kernan, I would suggest that you look up the definition of the word "Slander." Then come back and tell us how your attorney is going to sue anyone here for "Slander." Second, a PowerPoint can be copyrighted, but the last time I checked you could not get a patent for a PowerPoint presentation.

But I love how your first post is coming in both barrels blazing threatening a lawsuit and patent right infringements that have nothing to do with what has been posted here about you. Instead of just taking the word of a few of your partners, but forgive me if I doubt your attorney told you about RS, you might want to try reading the posts here for yourself. You see your Attorney does know the difference between "Slander" and "Libel, " however, neither has been committed here, and your "attorney" would know this. If he doesn't, get a new attorney.

We do appreciate your posting here, and welcome you to continue posting in the ongoing saga of Banners Broker.

Papaponzi
02-19-2013, 06:12 PM

Donald, you claim to have started banners brokers, you claim to have invented the system and to still be a high ranking ass kicking profit collecting affiliate.

It's not my business to suggest how you roll, but here are some pointers

1) lawyers? forget it, you cannot publicly claim something on your linked in profile and website and then sue because someone else linked to it or made it available to a wider audience, save your lawyer money for something worthwhile, a holiday perhaps

2) IF you are Donald Kernan, prove it, send a tweet from your account, something about the weather will do

3) If you told a few fibs on your resume about inventing banners brokers to impress others, say so, make it clear

4) if you were or are involved in the deep end of banners brokers and now think it is a scam, SAY SO, clearly, with specifics, and help put a stop to this trainwreck ponzi scheme that has built up the hopes and dreams of hundreds of thousands of hard up people,

like I said, its just advice, take it or leave it, but don't make a bigger idiot of yourself than you already have.

Papaponzi
02-19-2013, 06:13 PM
Sorry too early to spill the beans, may not even be true. We will just have to wait and see.

when its all good please fill us in, I'm a big fan of Mcarthys!

Papaponzi
02-19-2013, 06:30 PM

Donald you still claim to be a big cheese in Banners Brokers.

Unlike most of the baby boomer affiliates that banners brokers is targeting you seem to have some knowledge of social media, you are also looking for start up funding for your own social media platform, so dont plead ignorance.

Please.. explain yourself, I am listening.

Papaponzi
02-19-2013, 06:32 PM
anyone notice Rajkumar Dixit as rajeeve Eswarrao (raj dixit's new fb name) friend? how many raj dixit's are there?

thats his brother from what I can make out, I might be wrong - often am!

kiwichick
02-19-2013, 06:57 PM
this from earlier in year gosh Donald has the tax department just phoned your lawyer too?
and what's that you say bb is a 'highly profitable banner ad affiliate company"? an advertising company? surely not?
By the way congratulations on this level of earning, plenty for a good defence lawyer with that kind of profit, mate............

Donald Kernan is an interesting fellow - Donald Kernan Jr | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/donald-kernan-jr/27/bb4/628)

Top Affiliate
Banners Broker, Inc/Toronto

January 2010 – Present (3 years 1 month)

Online Banner Ad/Profit share platform; Organized and established a highly profitable banner ad affiliate company and holding company and led the ad growth in excess of as many as 1000 accounts world wide, $165,000 in assets, $145,000 in deposits, and $1,250,000 in actual sales in 3 months.

Designed the advertisement platform for affiliates
Over 12,000 sign ups in 2 months and 2500 active users in a weeks of the launch date

kiwichick
02-19-2013, 07:06 PM
Gosh, bb site still down, isn't it past 5pm est? more like 7pm?....hang on have you got all the new employee's working overtime again?!!(!) or is it just taking Raj way to long to pack his personal belongings, and he still can't find Chris....lol........can't keep waiting for the rental company to turn up to collect the 'rental office furniture' so he can get his deposit back.......depending on how conditioned the affiliates are he may only have a few days to clear out ..........Can't express enough how much I hope this is it.....mind you apart from our man Donald the other shrills seem to have left already, still I am looking forward to making a couple of pm's when this goes to BANNERS BROKEN....

samuel.r
02-19-2013, 07:06 PM

You had me at "hello" :RpS_wub:

By the way if you have to pay your lawyer $5,000 or $10,000 to find out who someone is, you need to find a new lawyer.

P.S. awesome website ya' got there: http://dreamertopia.com/?nr=2 Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg, watch out! :RpS_thumbsup:

Papaponzi
02-19-2013, 07:08 PM
spot the difference, apologies to Hypanor for taking a screenshot of a screenshot he posted on here on the 15th of January
3153 3154

Donald Kernan of Dreamertopia llc, you have me properly confused, are you an instigator or a perpetrator?

You have many questions now from other members of realscam not least myself, your editing of your linked in account and the writing style does sway me towards thinking you are THE Donald Kernan.

Hows about when you answer all the other questions you explain to me the peculiar similarities between Dreamertopia llc and Banners Brokers & promo121 ??

Could you do that for me?

GlimDropper
02-19-2013, 07:14 PM
This is why people who live in glass houses need to be careful handling their stones:

http://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrink_80_80/p/5/000/1af/302/122e6cb.jpg (http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=95538560&goback=%2Egde_39259_member_212506229) Donald

Private Equity Fund (PEF), True Project Funding

Hello,
Finance+ Group my company is DreamerTopia Capital Mangement LLC/DreamerTopia Investments LP. We have officially launched this year, and we are taking on clients. Already have hit more than 6 clients in month one of launching, and hoping to book another 27 this year. We are currently in my local city area and have expanded to NY, for a few clients.

What we offer exactly is a very comprehensive strategy to raising capital for your company project. We do it one of three ways,
1. For those with no money but good credit.
Credit > Private Equity Fund (as a non accredited investor contract) > Weekly/Monthly growth is generated or growth of a period of time to get your project working capital slowly to start building your company up. This allows, one of two things self financing of your project or enough working capital to get going and potentially an investor interested into funding the other part of the project.

2. For those with some type of capital small or large
Money> Private Equity Fund (As a non accredited investor contract) Weekly/Monthly growth is generated or if you have a set amount you want we can also compound it this is also available above.

3. For large cap investors
Money> Private Equity Fund (As an accredited investor, a Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) is given 150 page contract 10 year principle commitment)

To understand what accredited investor means here is a link explaining this. Also what is a Private Equity Fund, a link is also provided.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accredited_investor (http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fen%2Ewikipedia%2Eorg%2Fw iki%2FAccredited_investor&urlhash=45o8&_t=tracking_anet)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_equity_fund (http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fen%2Ewikipedia%2Eorg%2Fw iki%2FPrivate_equity_fund&urlhash=hvsB&_t=tracking_anet)

Now as sad we are slowly expanding, so we aren't as big meaning, we don't handle millions in capital yet. (Yet), but if you it doesn't mean we can't help projects get that much funding.

Also, we have a fully detailed brochure, and if you are in the states and investing a certain amount we can, set up a meeting for me and my partner to fly out to you on our own company dime. An chat and fully learn about each other.

I also have lots of connections in this industry, so no project is to large or to small.

Finance is my talent and investing is just a normal concept I understand and create creative ways to make situations work.

You can reach out to me via LinkedIn and my company email.
Donaldk@dreamertopiainvestment.com

10 days ago [Link] (http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Private-Equity-Fund-PEF-True-39259.S.212506229?view=&gid=39259&type=member&item=212506229&qid=c4a61750-06ec-4ba3-96e8-3aaa850caedc&trk=group_most_popular_guest-0-b-cmp)

But I'm sure it's like totally legal, how can I be so sure? Because HYIP monitor websites aren't allowed to lie. :pao:

News of DreamerTopia (http://www.hyip.com/news/article/8786/Securities+%26+Exchange+Commission+%28SEC%29+Appro val)

02.09.2011 Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) Approval
GREAT News we are going to be getting official Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) clearance.So now the investment changes to this.$2000.00 minimum investment clears you 1% of the fund monthly which will be doing close to millions monthly with in 45 days of the fund securing all the funds needed for trade.$10,000,000.00+ Investment will give you a 24% annual return on investment.$2000.00 Minimum Investment$100,000,000.00 Maximum Investment

It would be impossible to overestimate how many people with $100,000,000.00 to invest go to HYIP dot Com for their news updates. So, Mr. Kernan, perhaps you could wipe this smile from my face by posting the "official clearance" you received from the SEC. What's that? The sound of crickets.

Have you ever heard of the FINRA Broker Check website (http://brokercheck.finra.org/Search/Search.aspx)? Don't feel bad, they've never heard of either you or your company. Which is darned irregular, unless you're trying to sell unregistered securities in which case it would not only make perfect sense but it would also be illegal. So you go ahead and call your lawyer, they might come in handy when your investors find the complaints page of the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions (http://www.wdfi.org/fi/securities/enforcement/default.htm).

Beacon
02-19-2013, 07:15 PM
Gosh, bb site still down,

Maybe they should rehire Donald Kernan to fix it? [/sarcasm]

Hey Donal about that "patent" - In what patent offices was it filed? and what is the patent number?

That is if you actually are Donal.((!))

Hypanor
02-19-2013, 08:31 PM

I'm going to assume this is the real Donald Kernan, because as Papaponzi has pointed out his entry on LinkedIn has been updated to reflect what has been posted here about his previous involvement with Banners Broker.

So on that assumption, it is damning that someone who was in so early got out for the reasons stated. One would have to assume that Donald has a concience or he wouldn't have bailed. So if my assumption is correct, brownie points to you Donald for getting out when you realised it was a scam.

But you could earn a lot more good karma by warning people about this scam rather than staying silent...

Happy to receive any info via PM if you'd rather not disclose it yourself!

By 'powerpoint', are you referring to the 41 slide presentation I posted? The one I found in the public domain (and is still there)?

Theseus
02-19-2013, 08:55 PM

So, that'll be you, an American citizen, operating a business in America, openly admitting to being involved in setting up and running an international ponzi? What's more you've just admitted it on this website, somewhere the SEC, the Secret Service etc can view?

I'd advise you still go out and hire those lawyers, Donald, I get the feeling you're going to need them.....

Soapboxmom
02-19-2013, 09:05 PM
-----Original Message-----
From: On Behalf Of DonaldKernan - RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide.
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 4:11 PM
To:
Subject: RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide. Contact Us Form - Slander, Removal

The following message was sent to you via the RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide. Contact Us form by DonaldKernan ( mailto:don@dreamertopia.com (don@dreamertopia.com) ).

--------------------------------

http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index357.html#post46044, this site is about me and my rep. An it needs to be removed, I will have my lawyers, contact you and and the individuals who posted this. I am a respected person and this is my rep that is being discriminated against. I need this fixed immediately, thanks

Aren't his lame attempts to get the posts about him removed going swell!!

I love juicy court docs!

Darnell v. Dobrott | Citizen Media Law Project (http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/darnell-v-dobrott)

Wanna take me on????

Theseus
02-19-2013, 09:10 PM
From BB Iceland, posted 11 minutes ago:-

Stellar Point Corporate Team

From Terry Stern International PR Director

Who?

:RpS_unsure:

:RpS_unsure:

Oh....

DAVID!! :duh:

EagleOne
02-19-2013, 09:11 PM
I can't believe you all did not realize that Donald Kernan was going to sue us for slander posting all his personal patented information here on at RS. So what do you all do? Why you go out and post even more personal patented information here for all to see. Poor Donald's attorney is going to be one very busy little fella, or lady, thanks to all of you.

I am shocked that none of you took him seriously. (!)

HARRISON
02-19-2013, 10:11 PM

...I think you could use a good secretary. I hear that Stellar point offers an excellent service, starting at just $69(!)

HARRISON
02-19-2013, 10:28 PM
...facebook entry 7 hours ago from Banners Broker(?) says 150 tickets still available for the fab weekend event at Manchester!
...Facebook entry 4 hours ago from affiliate says tickets are no longer being posted at Eventmaster.

Sold out in three hours or backed out? Hope someones paid the venue bill????:crying_2:

Whip
02-19-2013, 11:21 PM

exactly.
Seems he's only a ceo of run-on sentences.

Brenda
02-20-2013, 12:21 AM
when its all good please fill us in, I'm a big fan of Mcarthys!

yep, not a word since his IC trip to SP, not mention of his name anywhere, no webinars, nada!

That said, I really haven't made up my mind. Was he really just another scam merchant on the take for as much as, as quick as, or did he genuinely believe in the product/ Personally, I found it hard to pinpoint which having heard him on his Duffy interview. His conviction was so strong, yet his knowledge let him down. Coming from such a small town as he did, would you really get 'away with it'? He would know that! Is there any chance that he saw the light after the visit?

Paul, a lot of punters are depending on your honesty, is it time to be honest with them?

littleroundman
02-20-2013, 01:30 AM
Was he really just another scam merchant on the take for as much as, as quick as, or did he genuinely believe in the product

His problem is, it no longer matters how, why or what has happened in the past or what got him involved.

His reputation is forever tainted.

Another problem he now faces is whether or not the Irish authorities decide to prosecute.

He not only very publicly associated his name with a fraud, he also accepted money/ies for his services as well.

Referral commissions are NOT simply benign payments.

HYIP ponzi ARE investments. Referrers HAVE accepted payments for recommending an investment.

Anyone who recommends another person "invests" "KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN" the investment was a fraud BEFORE accepting a referral commission AND should have taken steps to ensure the "investment" was legitimate.

Saying "I didn't know" is no excuse under the law.

Whether or not a prosecution ensues in this case is beside the point.

If I had to guess, the time is not far away when someone says "enough is enough" and prosecutions DO take place for those who enable HYIP ponzi fraud to flourish.

WHOOPS, "someone" already did, and, recently as well:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/262/mattr.jpg

You can read a full report on the PATRICK PRETTY blog (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/03/28/urgent-bulletin-moving-legisi-ponzi-scheme-pitchman-matthew-j-gagnon-ordered-to-pay-more-than-4-2-million-in-disgorgement-penalties/)

hendyphilhendy
02-20-2013, 01:42 AM
Came across this blog
Banners Broker Overview – An Overview In the Key Functions And Added benefits | Jackiebettyville.com (http://www.jackiebettyville.com/02/banners-broker-overview-an-overview-in-the-key-functions-and-added-benefits/)

Possibly some of the worst English I have ever seen in a Banners Broker promo article! Big words added just for the sake of padding out.

HARRISON
02-20-2013, 01:43 AM
...just checked there facebook page and is filled with posts stating 'new site just opened similar to Banners Broker' called Bank on Traffic...triple your dollars. Don't know how to get the technical stuff that you guys can but a dig may be in order???

waverider
02-20-2013, 03:46 AM
Hi guys, just letting you all know my BB withdrawal request is now 2 days overdue.
I have raised a support ticket today and I'm eagerly awaiting their response.

Will keep you all informed so that you can all make an informed decision regarding this company and the opportunity, but in my book, failing to pay on time is a real deal breaker.

Cheers !

okosh
02-20-2013, 04:26 AM
Hi guys, just letting you all know my BB withdrawal request is now 2 days overdue.

Will keep you all informed so that you can all make an informed decision regarding this company and the opportunity, but in my book, failing to pay on time is a real deal breaker.

Cheers !

Late??....More likely you won't be paid at all.....

Beacon
02-20-2013, 04:30 AM
I'm going to assume this is the real Donald Kernan, because as Papaponzi has pointed out his entry on LinkedIn has been updated to reflect what has been posted here about his previous involvement with Banners Broker.

So on that assumption, it is damning that someone who was in so early got out for the reasons stated. One would have to assume that Donald has a concience or he wouldn't have bailed. So if my assumption is correct, brownie points to you Donald for getting out when you realised it was a scam.

But you could earn a lot more good karma by warning people about this scam rather than staying silent...

Happy to receive any info via PM if you'd rather not disclose it yourself!

By 'powerpoint', are you referring to the 41 slide presentation I posted? The one I found in the public domain (and is still there)?

I'm reminded of this commentary on the Indian Banners Broker which has
http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/9019708881

this interesting description

2. As you know from the Indian press Banners Broker is a Ponzi scheme which has Goats and Sheep

3. The Goats are the early entrants to the scheme. The Goats lead and rule the mountain tops.

4. The Sheep are the subsequent entrants to the scheme. The Sheep follow and want to join the Goats.

5. The wise Goats know that they must cash-in at the tip of the cash pile before the scheme collapses

6. Each wise Goat mulls over its timing until Goat 1 takes the decision to disappear over the mountain top and cash in. (The foolish Goats stay in no matter what.)

7. The Sheep who fed Goat 1 with cash panic and perish because they were too slow to become Goats and lose all their promised returns as well as their principal sum if they have been really stupid.

8. The remaining Goats rally together and keep quiet about this even paying off the Sheep who belonged to Goat 1 to be quiet thus ensuring that the scheme continues to function and deceive.

And so it goes on until there are no Sheep left outside of the scheme and it implodes or those Sheep outside of it wise-up and don't buy into it.

According to this Donal is a single digit goat possibly even goat number 1
Eh... Donal have you ever heard of a guy called "Chris Smith"?
Apparently when you disappeared over the hill Chris Smith was the guy grazing the top of it.
You must have heard of him???
Can you tell us anything about his background ? Anything at all?

Poyol
02-20-2013, 04:41 AM
"Donald", if that really is your name ... which I doubt. You're probably another pawn of Banners Broker's.

Don't believe anything HYIPers say.

Who IS Chris Smith? Did you know him when you worked there?

Jason

Beacon
02-20-2013, 04:45 AM
If I had to guess, the time is not far away when someone says "enough is enough" and prosecutions DO take place for those who enable HYIP ponzi fraud to flourish.

You can read a full report on the PATRICK PRETTY blog (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/03/28/urgent-bulletin-moving-legisi-ponzi-scheme-pitchman-matthew-j-gagnon-ordered-to-pay-more-than-4-2-million-in-disgorgement-penalties/)

(!)
Now I know where Simon got that finger pointing habit....((!))

okosh
02-20-2013, 04:46 AM
"Donald", if that really is your name ... which I doubt. You're probably another pawn of Banners Broker's.

Jason

You forgot to ask which college he went to :whip_the_worker:

Beacon
02-20-2013, 04:56 AM
...just checked there facebook page and is filled with posts stating 'new site just opened similar to Banners Broker' called Bank on Traffic...triple your dollars. Don't know how to get the technical stuff that you guys can but a dig may be in order???

Yeah we already have another thread about that:
http://www.realscam.com/f9/bank-traffic-1892/

By the way if you want to find something in a particular thread ( there is another search further up the page for the whole site) just go to the top of this discussion thread and use the drop down menu
you will see "Search Thread"

Type in the Phrase you want. If you want the exact phrase remember to put it in quotes like this "Bank on Traffic"
otherwise you will get all posts with the words bank AND on AND traffic in them

You can use this to look up a name address topic etc. discussed in the thread e.g. "Terry Stern" or "India" AND "Goa" AND "Bento".
AND seems to be a default
Can anyone tell me the syntax for logical operand OR or NOT?

Unknown_S
02-20-2013, 05:20 AM

Cheers !

You honestly believe anyone here will change their view and make an informed decision based on whether or not you get paid? LOL. :crazy:

Hypanor
02-20-2013, 05:54 AM

Jason

Come on Jason, you know better than to assume anything. It is possible that the Donald posting here isn't Donald, but equally it is possible that it is. The email to SBM and the update to his LinkedIn page would suggest a slightly higher probability of the latter. How much of what he says about BB is true is another story though...

Here's a (very) wild theory - who's to say DK isn't the 'real' CS? Pictures on profiles can be easily faked.

What if DK is the 'real' anonymous CS?
What if DK's Dreamertopia is CS's Promo121?
What if the actor CS is paid by the anonymous CS (DK)?
What if all this time DK has been reading and laughing?
What if DK decided to be ballsy and come on here for a joke and object to a couple of posts made about him some time ago (now buried in the thread).

The above is completely hypothetical and in no way, shape or form is it true. It's purely to make the point of 'what if...?' and that we should at least encourage a few posts before making up our minds. We all know how well real shills/pimps put their foot in it when they are allowed to motor-mouth!

If 'our' DK ends up being a one post wonder, then in a couple of days time he'll be forgotten and the BB wagon will roll on......

Hypanor
02-20-2013, 06:01 AM
Can anyone tell me the syntax for logical operand OR or NOT?

Um, it's OR and NOT!

Tips for using the search - How to Search vBulletin.org effectively - vBulletin.org Forum (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=253432)

Theseus
02-20-2013, 07:22 AM
Come on Jason, you know better than to assume anything. It is possible that the Donald posting here isn't Donald, but equally it is possible that it is. The email to SBM and the update to his LinkedIn page would suggest a slightly higher probability of the latter. How much of what he says about BB is true is another story though...

Here's a (very) wild theory - who's to say DK isn't the 'real' CS? Pictures on profiles can be easily faked.

What if DK is the 'real' anonymous CS?
What if DK's Dreamertopia is CS's Promo121?
What if the actor CS is paid by the anonymous CS (DK)?
What if all this time DK has been reading and laughing?
What if DK decided to be ballsy and come on here for a joke and object to a couple of posts made about him some time ago (now buried in the thread).

The above is completely hypothetical and in no way, shape or form is it true. It's purely to make the point of 'what if...?' and that we should at least encourage a few posts before making up our minds. We all know how well real shills/pimps put their foot in it when they are allowed to motor-mouth!

If 'our' DK ends up being a one post wonder, then in a couple of days time he'll be forgotten and the BB wagon will roll on......

If DK is CS then he must have suffered a stroke before penning that first post of his....

littleroundman
02-20-2013, 07:47 AM
The above is completely hypothetical and in no way, shape or form is it true.

That makes it perfect for when you're describing a HYIP ponzi.

The only "safe" way to treat a HYIP ponzi is to believe "EVERYTHING" is hypothetical and "NOTHING" is real.

Unfortunately, several thousand first time HYIP ponzi participants are about to find out to their cost, Banners Broker is nothing more than just another smoke and mirrors HYIP ponzi fraud.

Brenda
02-20-2013, 08:48 AM
His problem is, it no longer matters how, why or what has happened in the past or what got him involved.

His reputation is forever tainted.

Another problem he now faces is whether or not the Irish authorities decide to prosecute.

He not only very publicly associated his name with a fraud, he also accepted money/ies for his services as well.

Referral commissions are NOT simply benign payments.

HYIP ponzi ARE investments. Referrers HAVE accepted payments for recommending an investment.

Anyone who recommends another person "invests" "KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN" the investment was a fraud BEFORE accepting a referral commission AND should have taken steps to ensure the "investment" was legitimate.

Saying "I didn't know" is no excuse under the law.

Whether or not a prosecution ensues in this case is beside the point.

Not debating that any of this is incorrect LRM. However, I see the likes of Simon and his ilk with their youtube videos and deliberate BS to appease those recruited and to encourage more recruitment vs McCarthy who seems to have been thrown into the spotlight after the Duffy show.

I just see Stepsys as offensive as an individual in many ways and McCarthy in a different light because they operate differently? Bigger fish and apparent smaller ones??

Anyway, at the end of the day, I agree, ignorance is not a defense and it is only when the full force of the law deals adequately with these scam facilitators that others who would be attracted to them, may think twice.

Theseus
02-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Not debating that any of this is incorrect LRM. However, I see the likes of Simon and his ilk with their youtube videos and deliberate BS to appease those recruited and to encourage more recruitment vs McCarthy who seems to have been thrown into the spotlight after the Duffy show.

I just see Stepsys as offensive as an individual in many ways and McCarthy in a different light because they operate differently? Bigger fish and apparent smaller ones??

Anyway, at the end of the day, I agree, ignorance is not a defense and it is only when the full force of the law deals adequately with these scam facilitators that others who would be attracted to them, may think twice.

Just because McCarthy comes across as a bumbling fool don't for one minute be fooled into thinking he's any less guilty than Stepsys.

Brenda
02-20-2013, 09:41 AM
Just because McCarthy comes across as a bumbling fool don't for one minute be fooled into thinking he's any less guilty than Stepsys.

Theseus, I'd of been disappointed if I didn't get jumped on for that comment, I knew it was coming lol

That said, Stepsys is without doubt a career HYIP'er recruiter, a serial offender

We have no evidence that McCarthy is in the same league or has been involved in HYIP's before?

Like I said, anyone who knowingly took money from others or failed to do their own due diligence to go on to taking money from others should all suffer the same legal fate.

Just an observation, may be just down to personality types or deliberate persona/ different methods used to establish sales and recruit.

Theseus
02-20-2013, 09:46 AM
We have no evidence that McCarthy is in the same league or has been involved in HYIP's before?

Makes no difference, a thief is a thief.

Rebel
02-20-2013, 09:54 AM
Please forgive me if this been posted, I tried to search but nothing came up.

On Donald Kernan profile over at swom.com (fairly old as far as I can see) he has a referral link to banners broker: BannersBroker (http://www.bannersbroker.com/dreamertopia)
When you go to bb through it won't let you sign up, meaning his account was suspended?

Just an observation.

Brenda
02-20-2013, 10:03 AM
Makes no difference, a thief is a thief.

As I keep qualifying my posts with that tag line, ignorance is not a defense and yes, I believe they should all face the same charges. I'm not going soft on McCarthy here, but even a judge will take on mitigating circumstances, if there are any, in the final analysis and previous history when sentencing.

Admittedly Theseus, this BB stuff and all that I've learned since November 2012 when I first became involved, has been a huge eye opener for me and I still sort of struggle with the 'mans inhumanity to man' thing.

Theseus
02-20-2013, 10:08 AM
As I keep qualifying my posts with that tag line, ignorance is not a defense and yes, I believe they should all face the same charges. I'm not going soft on McCarthy here, but even a judge will take on mitigating circumstances, if there are any, in the final analysis and previous history when sentencing.

Admittedly Theseus, this BB stuff and all that I've learned since November 2012 when I first became involved, has been a huge eye opener for me and I still sort of struggle with the 'mans inhumanity to man' thing.

There aren't any mitigating circumstances though, the man is the face in Ireland of an international a ponzi scheme, the only excuse that could be given in mitigation is that he was unaware that it was all a scam.

As you say though, ignorance is no defence. In his case, unless he's very well connected (if you know what I mean :RpS_wink:) I'd imagine he'll be more worried about answering questions from some of his local "affiliates" as to why he has, in the words of Joe Pesci "put (their) money to sleep".....

littleroundman
02-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Please forgive me if this been posted, I tried to search but nothing came up.

On Donald Kernan profile over at swom.com (fairly old as far as I can see) he has a referral link to banners broker: BannersBroker (http://www.bannersbroker.com/dreamertopia)
When you go to bb through it won't let you sign up, meaning his account was suspended?

Just an observation.

In post #8922 in this thread (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index298.html#post46044)

Mr Kernan claims to have been stripped of his account:

DonaldKernan (http://www.realscam.com/members/donaldkernan/)

http://www.realscam.com/images/statusicon/user-offline.png Junior Member http://www.realscam.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png

Join DateFeb 2013Posts2

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

GlimDropper
02-20-2013, 10:14 AM
Um, it's OR and NOT!

Tips for using the search - How to Search vBulletin.org effectively - vBulletin.org Forum (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=253432)

vBulletin's search function is less than inspiring to say the least, it's one of my few pet peeves with the software. But while not quite real time Google crawls us pretty quick so [ site:realscam.com search terms ] works rather well. And you can use all of Google's search tools (time, date range, verbatim, ext.).

Jason

Meet Donald Kernan (http://fusionwall.com/videoPage.asp?watch=FJFHEL). I spent a few hours last night tracking down some "Streisand Effect" material on him and he's a pretty open book. I don't think he realizes exactly how open, it's sorta cute seeing him go from trading Yu-Gi-Oh cards online to playing the HYIP's and cash gifting games. If he's stupid enough to give us a reason we'll give him his own thread to document his less than legal online lifestyle.

Brenda
02-20-2013, 10:19 AM
There aren't any mitigating circumstances though, the man is the face in Ireland of an international a ponzi scheme, the only excuse that could be given in mitigation is that he was unaware that it was all a scam.

As you say though, ignorance is no defence. In his case, unless he's very well connected (if you know what I mean :RpS_wink:) I'd imagine he'll be more worried about answering questions from some of his local "affiliates" as to why he has, in the words of Joe Pesci "put (their) money to sleep".....

Whether he knew when he started to promote BB or not, we will never know, truly, though, he has to know now!

Yep, he has a family and wonder has he really thought about the implications on them. I guess there are different forms of victim.

Joe Pesci might also put this down to the ' madness of 'yut' ;)

Theseus
02-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Whether he knew when he started to promote BB or not, we will never know, truly, though, he has to know now!

Doesn't make the blindest bit of difference in the eyes of the law. Whether he genuinely didn't know it was a scam, or not the blame still lies with him for not having undertaken thorough enough due diligence.

Papaponzi
02-20-2013, 10:28 AM
Meet Donald Kernan (http://fusionwall.com/videoPage.asp?watch=FJFHEL). I spent a few hours last night tracking down some "Streisand Effect" material on him and he's a pretty open book. I don't think he realizes exactly how open, it's sorta cute seeing him go from trading Yu-Gi-Oh cards online to playing the HYIP's and cash gifting games. If he's stupid enough to give us a reason we'll give him his own thread to document his less than legal online lifestyle.[/QUOTE]

You burst my bubble there Glimdropper, I thought Donald Kernan was an ambitous young guy who just got involved with the wrong crowd, in that Video which is 2.5 years old he was speaking fluent mlm/scam/gifting/bs

He doesnt look capable of running a bath, let alone a ponzi scheme, so I theorise he was an early "investor" and BB blackballed him for the simple reason that he would have had an account worth trillions by now and would have been trying to withdraw.

@Donald, your a small fry ponzi recruiter, how dumb must you be to claim undue credit for the creation of the monster we know as banners brokers?

Rebel
02-20-2013, 10:34 AM
So the partner that Donald Kernan mentioned is Dr. Lieven Van Neste, their former youtube channel BannersBrokerTopTeam - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/bannersbrokertopteam)
Went on Lievens facebook, on October 27, 2012 he posts "The Real Truth always finds it's Way" and links to finchsells BB report.

Right now he seems to be promoting uvioo, same as simon stepsys..

marsh56
02-20-2013, 10:42 AM
For the record, the site did come back up some time last night EDT. Generally you must clear cache/cookies in order to access it after an upgrade.

Of course if they were a REAL company with REAL tech people, this would not be necessary.

The new interface is confusing at best and does not come with any instructions. Again, it would make too much sense for the programmers to put simple instructions on each screen.

BB does get an "A" for making each upgrade look pretty. At the same time, they make it more difficult to understand. This one is just in time for the new World Tour.

Mark

Brenda
02-20-2013, 10:54 AM
Doesn't make the blindest bit of difference in the eyes of the law. Whether he genuinely didn't know it was a scam, or not the blame still lies with him for not having undertaken thorough enough due diligence.

Absolutely, and by knowing what he knows NOW and still promoting the lie is deplorable. I still think that things like history and previous are taken into account though. For example, Smith's involvement in BB are the same whether his name is Smith or not, his actions were his actions. Should it transpire that as thought, his name is not Smith, do you not think that this is a factor that a judge would take into account ?

Brenda
02-20-2013, 11:00 AM
Meet Donald Kernan (http://fusionwall.com/videoPage.asp?watch=FJFHEL). I spent a few hours last night tracking down some "Streisand Effect" material on him and he's a pretty open book. I don't think he realizes exactly how open, it's sorta cute seeing him go from trading Yu-Gi-Oh cards online to playing the HYIP's and cash gifting games. If he's stupid enough to give us a reason we'll give him his own thread to document his less than legal online lifestyle.

You burst my bubble there Glimdropper, I thought Donald Kernan was an ambitous young guy who just got involved with the wrong crowd, in that Video which is 2.5 years old he was speaking fluent mlm/scam/gifting/bs

He doesnt look capable of running a bath, let alone a ponzi scheme, so I theorise he was an early "investor" and BB blackballed him for the simple reason that he would have had an account worth trillions by now and would have been trying to withdraw.

@Donald, your a small fry ponzi recruiter, how dumb must you be to claim undue credit for the creation of the monster we know as banners brokers?[/QUOTE]

poor Donald, big time player, couldn't multiply 30 x 14.

Anyway, he is getting some 'quack' team of lawyers to sue us, so is Donald suggesting we 'duck' (!)

Soapboxmom
02-20-2013, 11:05 AM
I hate to point out the obvious, but what a freakin' tard! First the genius tells us his lawyer saw this pop up on the interest. It is very interesting that we are all here on the internet kibitzing. Then he tells us he is going to hire lawyers. Everyone who has been hanging out for any length of time knew the second they started reading that clown boy has no legal counsel.

He better add some zeroes to those figures he is spouting off. A sneeze of a case can easily run $50,000.00 - $100,000.00. I would know this from personal experience. I also know frivolous cases can be turned around on clowns like this and they can get stuck holding the bag for everyone's legal fees and costs of court.

Of course, the more he spouts off and the bigger fight he starts, the more negative publicity for his (ahem) company! And wouldn't we all love to get discovery and learn all about the early days of BB! Bring it on, cupcake!

Soapboxmom

Theseus
02-20-2013, 11:14 AM
Should it transpire that as thought, his name is not Smith, do you not think that this is a factor that a judge would take into account ?

No, because it could be claimed that "Chris Smith" is merely a pen name or pseudonym and, unless it's done deliberately to deceive, that's not illegal, even in business.

Brenda
02-20-2013, 11:24 AM
No, because it could be claimed that "Chris Smith" is merely a pen name or pseudonym and, unless it's done deliberately to deceive, that's not illegal, even in business.

So are you saying that with all the repeated attempts on here and elsewhere , questioning reps of BB on the background of Smith and stonewalling that resulted, would not be taken , by a judge in a court of law, as a deliberate attempt to deceive?

Anyway, it's all hypothetical at this point. Look forward to debating the real case with you!!

Theseus
02-20-2013, 11:54 AM
So are you saying that with all the repeated attempts on here and elsewhere , questioning reps of BB on the background of Smith and stonewalling that resulted, would not be taken , by a judge in a court of law, as a deliberate attempt to deceive?

Anyway, it's all hypothetical at this point. Look forward to debating the real case with you!!

It's difficult to say, Dixit and co could use the excuse that "Chris Smith" is their version of Ronald McDonald....

Della Cate
02-20-2013, 03:34 PM
Well, BB might be back up and running but it seems a bit buggy...Once again, patience is urged.........oh, and withdrawals are "temporarily disabled for the BB card"

BB Iceland again, posted earlier today:-

Good morning all!

When you login to you Bannersbroker back office this morning ur client Bannersbroker would like to remind you there are going to be a few changes to the way the system works

Please spend some time familiarising yourself with these changes, by accessing the information from your dashboard -> what’s new in. 2.9 or clicking learn more on the initial pop-up.

We are still working on a few sections on the new 2.9 version, please note the following are being worked on as we speak:

• View panels page… an error message may occur when trying to view your panels. Please refresh your page to resolve this error.
• Purchase history- You cannot access the purchase details at this time
• When purchasing you may get db ERROR, purchase are not going through when this comes up. Make sure you are checking to see you are not charged in your e-wallet for these purchases.
• Withdrawals are temporary disabled for the BB card, you may notice the withdrawal button is missing.
• Black allowance, only allows one, this will be changed to allow 5 as per the other panel allowances.
• DB error issues are occurring at the moment.

Thank you for your patience.

Della Cate
02-20-2013, 03:38 PM
And someone is peddling this "Bank On Traffic" thing on the official BB Facebook page as well.

Dear, dear, dear.

Brenda
02-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Well, BB might be back up and running but it seems a bit buggy...Once again, patience is urged.........oh, and withdrawals are "temporarily disabled for the BB card"

BB Iceland again, posted earlier today:-

Good morning all!

When you login to you Bannersbroker back office this morning ur client Bannersbroker would like to remind you there are going to be a few changes to the way the system works

Please spend some time familiarising yourself with these changes, by accessing the information from your dashboard -> what’s new in. 2.9 or clicking learn more on the initial pop-up.

We are still working on a few sections on the new 2.9 version, please note the following are being worked on as we speak:

• View panels page… an error message may occur when trying to view your panels. Please refresh your page to resolve this error.
• Purchase history- You cannot access the purchase details at this time
• When purchasing you may get db ERROR, purchase are not going through when this comes up. Make sure you are checking to see you are not charged in your e-wallet for these purchases.
• Withdrawals are temporary disabled for the BB card, you may notice the withdrawal button is missing.
• Black allowance, only allows one, this will be changed to allow 5 as per the other panel allowances.
• DB error issues are occurring at the moment.

Thank you for your patience.

thanks Della, but could you or someone else explain to the IT challenged, such as myself, what this means?

What is a db error?
How much work would need to be done to set up a dummy version, call it 2.9 to make it look like a new one?
I'm gathering that this is just about buying time and AGAIN a prevention of attempted withdrawals?

Eponymous
02-20-2013, 04:16 PM
What is a db error?It's a database error. In real terms it means that someone hasn't done their programming job properly, and the software hasn't been properly tested.

Whip
02-20-2013, 04:23 PM
For the record, the site did come back up some time last night EDT. Generally you must clear cache/cookies in order to access it after an upgrade.

Of course if they were a REAL company with REAL tech people, this would not be necessary.

The new interface is confusing at best and does not come with any instructions. Again, it would make too much sense for the programmers to put simple instructions on each screen.

BB does get an "A" for making each upgrade look pretty. At the same time, they make it more difficult to understand. This one is just in time for the new World Tour.

Mark
Just think of all the $5 support calls they created.......

okosh
02-20-2013, 04:37 PM

Early positions in these bigger scams are reserved for what is known as "industry leaders"....These leaders have huge downlines which is how these scams get off the ground.....None of these leaders are newbs....
For this reason, ANYONE who got in at the start knew full well what they were going into....None of them are newbs....

For this reason alone McCarthy has no mitigating circumstances at all....He is a thief and a scammer of the worst kind....

HARRISON
02-20-2013, 05:11 PM
....its gone down folks. Same message as last night! Probably overloaded!

noname999
02-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Are you sure? Try clearing your cookies.

Of course you shouldn't have to if the programmers knew what they were doing....

littleroundman
02-20-2013, 05:20 PM
The page is now displaying this message:

To see this page properly you must clear your browser cache. On Windows Ctrl + R. On a Mac Command + Shift + R.

noname999
02-20-2013, 05:21 PM
Site is working

Eponymous
02-20-2013, 05:28 PM
To see this page properly you must clear your browser cache. On Windows Ctrl + R. On a Mac Command + Shift + R. :More *****. It's the browser, not the operating system. And that shortcut may work on some browsers but not others. And it shouldn't have to be applied on any of them, if it's designed competently.

Eponymous
02-20-2013, 05:29 PM
In fact... can I have a job with them? If they're not interested in making sure their software works, I'm their man!

Might be a very short term contract though.

HARRISON
02-20-2013, 05:30 PM
....yer, sorry. I meant website, and it is def down.

Joe_Shmoe
02-20-2013, 05:48 PM
....yer, sorry. I meant website, and it is def down.

Works on my Chrome Browser but not on Firefox even after clearing cookies.

noname999
02-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Working for me.