PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

AshKen1
01-18-2013, 12:46 PM
By the very nature of a Google Analytics ID - it's one company or individual that uses that ID. No one else should.
They could ... if someone had access to the Google account and the website that they want to verify.

Jason

So a bit like Companies House in the relevant parts of the UK gives a unique number so everything else is linked to that unique number.

The only people who can change a company name or the bits relating to that company is people within that company.

Is that right? Just want to clarify for my own benefit.

buckyuk
01-18-2013, 01:24 PM
So how do people like Stepsys etc manage to withdraw all that money that they boast about each month? Technically it's not possible according to the rules that BB have put in place.

Im pretty sure you know the answer to that and you dont actually want an answer ;)

Joe_Shmoe
01-18-2013, 01:36 PM
The latest installment of Bull from Terry's Ponzi scheme.

<<< Friday Q&A Webinar

Who is speaking? I don't know?

It's been a great week at BB up here in Canada. The IC's had a great week.

Important information is coming out. A new Information Session is coming out. A new presentation is being released.

Updates:

Office opening in UK in February. We will have a BB Tour in late February.

New General Manager for Carribbean Islands.

Payouts:

Transition from manual to automated is almost finished. We are getting that process sorted out for you. You will see changes in the Withdrawal logs.

Payouts are going out on a daily basis to the BB CArd.

STP and USA Bank - we are slightly behind on these. We are moving large amounts of money. Due to this,
Next payout to STP/Payza will be Jan. 23rd.

He discussed some issues as to why some payouts are not being paid.

Incorrect information,
accounts being locked (for being out of compliance)
a negative balance in your eWallet,
also there may be country restrictions,
another reason is your BB card may be full, may have reached the maximum on the card.

Dashboard changes - you can internally email your affiliates. New Icons, Live updates on the dashboard.

Several issues from the last 2 weeks have been resolved. The number of loads to the BB card is now fixed.

Might be some downtime due to all the upgrades and changes going on.

Version 2.9 - IT is working diligently on this. We want to make sure that we have a level playing field for all 117 countries in the world. We want to make sure we have clarity of information.

System will regard sales credits differently than TP credits.

Four new traffic banks for each color panel

Sales credit bank
Traffic pack bank
organic bank
incentive traffic bank
(you are rewarded for creating a blog or video to earn)

He is sending most of the questions to the IT or support department, as he did not know the answer.

Gala in Niagra Falls is coming up in the summer. Please apply for visa and passports NOW.

Thanks to all members for supporting BB. God Bless and have a great day.

end of webinar

littleroundman
01-18-2013, 01:43 PM
Can anyone fluent in ponzispeak make out if he actually said anything other than a whole lot of things are GOING to happen, but, nothing is happening at the minute.

AshKen1
01-18-2013, 01:50 PM
Can anyone fluent in ponzispeak make out if he actually said anything other than a whole lot of things are GOING to happen, but, nothing is happening at the minute.

*Quickly instals ponzispeak app*

Garbage... rubbish... who knows, cos I don't... who cares, I can say what I like and they'll believe me.... crackle, crackle... crock of sh*t.....

End of webinar

I think that's all of it LRM

:RpS_wink:

Theseus
01-18-2013, 01:51 PM

It's been a great week at BB up here in Canada

Surely "It's been a great week at Stellar Point up here in Canada"?

AshKen1
01-18-2013, 01:52 PM
Surely "It's been a great week at Stellar Point up here in Canada"?

Piiiiiiiiiiicky!!!!!!!

Tut tut....

Brenda
01-18-2013, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=Joe_Shmoe;42210]The latest installment of Bull from Terry's Ponzi scheme.
[B]

<<< Friday Q&A Webinar

' It's been a great week at BB up here in Canada. The IC's had a great week. '

Joe, are these the exact words used? If so, very strange, a Canadian would never refer to Canada as being 'UP HERE '. An american might???

Joe_Shmoe
01-18-2013, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=Joe_Shmoe;42210]The latest installment of Bull from Terry's Ponzi scheme.
[B]

<<< Friday Q&A Webinar

' It's been a great week at BB up here in Canada. The IC's had a great week. '

Joe, are these the exact words used? If so, very strange, a Canadian would never refer to Canada as being 'UP HERE '. An american might???

Sorry I don't know I just copied it from Mark Stokes's Band of merry Con-men facebook group.

There may be something up on YouTube eventually.

Brenda
01-18-2013, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=Brenda;42215]

Sorry I don't know I just copied it from Mark Stokes's Band of merry Con-men facebook group.

There may be something up on YouTube eventually.

would make perfect sense for an American/ s to be involved insetting up across the boarder where laws, it would appear, on this type of operation are more lax. Doesn't Dixit have american connections? My attempted recruiter told me that BB could not operate in the states or Quebec, because of their laws. Just thinking out loud as to why this info was volunteered to me, it's obviously very much on the surface of BB's thoughts?

silly sally
01-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Have a look-see here:

Mark Ghobril | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mark-ghobril/18/90/305)

Canadian-born and educated. Ran a seminar with Mr. Smith a year ago! Poyol has all the info...

Theseus
01-18-2013, 03:35 PM
Piiiiiiiiiiicky!!!!!!!

Tut tut....

The point is, all the ICs have gone to Canada to meet the Banners Broker International top brass, one would therefore assume the meeting will be at their own premises. I'll bet a penny to a pound that they all come back with pics of Carlow Court.

Which is a bit like the international leaders for Microsoft travelling to the US to for talks with Bill Gates, and the meeting being held at a branch of Best Buy....

Joe_Shmoe
01-18-2013, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=Joe_Shmoe;42216]

would make perfect sense for an American/ s to be involved insetting up across the boarder where laws, it would appear, on this type of operation are more lax. Doesn't Dixit have american connections? My attempted recruiter told me that BB could not operate in the states or Quebec, because of their laws. Just thinking out loud as to why this info was volunteered to me, it's obviously very much on the surface of BB's thoughts?

I'm not sure, but I think it may have been David Hooker a Brit.

AshKen1
01-18-2013, 03:52 PM
The point is, all the ICs have gone to Canada to meet the Banners Broker International top brass, one would therefore assume the meeting will be at their own premises. I'll bet a penny to a pound that they all come back with pics of Carlow Court.

Which is a bit like the international leaders for Microsoft travelling to the US to for talks with Bill Gates, and the meeting being held at a branch of Best Buy....

So who were all those guys in the photo with thingie Lorenzo near Manchester, UK? Gosh, they can't even say where they are.... what's the phrase I'm looking for - would lie crooked in a bed?

EagleOne
01-18-2013, 04:16 PM
If my memory serves me correctly, for anyone (that means anyone who is not a major player in BB) to withdraw $10,000 you had to give them 90 days advance notice. Of course Mr. Stern said this is "normal" business practice for major companies. Interesting that banks only take a couple of hours max for you to withdraw your $10K, and the majority of the time less.

silly sally
01-18-2013, 04:16 PM

Have a look-see...a Canadian born- and -educated 'leader' of BB since 2011, currently located in NY. He hosted a seminar not even a year ago with Mr. Smith in the good old USA. I can share the links I found...including our new friend's address and phone number. :-) Wonder what our friend Terry would have to say about this chap...

Poyol
01-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Anyone have an opinion on my prior findings?

Theseus
01-18-2013, 04:52 PM
So who were all those guys in the photo with thingie Lorenzo near Manchester, UK? Gosh, they can't even say where they are.... what's the phrase I'm looking for - would lie crooked in a bed?

The ICs are the scammers-in-chief in each country - had he not run away with $4 million of their money I'm sure Ian Driscoll would have been invited too, although I'm guessing as a punishment he's probably off the Christmas card list now...

AshKen1
01-18-2013, 05:27 PM
Well I supposed if TDS has disappeared until Tuesday, we might have a decent non-pontificating, non-obfuscating, non-evasive, clear set of posts. Absolute drivel from the man. Mind you he does keep the pests away, but that's the only use I can think for him.

Theseus
01-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Well I supposed if TDS has disappeared until Tuesday, we might have a decent non-pontificating, non-obfuscating, non-evasive, clear set of posts. Absolute drivel from the man. Mind you he does keep the pests away, but that's the only use I can think for him.

Oh come now, he's also presenting a masterclass in how not to handle a pr crisis. I'm expecting him to compare the typical affiliates' profit to a prawn sandwich any time now....

Mundorf
01-18-2013, 06:15 PM
If my memory serves me correctly, for anyone (that means anyone who is not a major player in BB) to withdraw $10,000 you had to give them 90 days advance notice. Of course Mr. Stern said this is "normal" business practice for major companies. Interesting that banks only take a couple of hours max for you to withdraw your $10K, and the majority of the time less.

They all lie all the time.It's well known if a lie is constantly said again and again and again,the liars will start to believe they speak the truth what will give them even more power and will to lie much more and freely like never before.If You scann the lies they say,you will see they are blatant and ,as the time goes by,more and more insolent.You can say them the facts,tons of facts and they will freely say they do not see any,you can bring them all in jail and they will say you - you should go in jail,the ponzi will dry and die and they will say it lives and will come back on stage stronger then ever before - yes,blatant and insolent no metter if it's said by gentleman or arogant shill - disgusting ponzi prevalence

bannersbrokerhelpme
01-18-2013, 08:51 PM
Vector Card Withdraw Issue
January 15, 2013, 11:54 am

Due to an internal error, many affiliates who should have been able to, were unable to make more than one withdrawal to their Banners Broker Prepaid MasterCard. This issue has been dealt with. Please attempt another withdrawal before submitting another support ticket.

bannersbrokerhelpme
01-18-2013, 08:56 PM
for the love of GOD forget getting more then one withdrawal out just want one

is it to much to ask just need one withdawal not more then one

i am currently help someone get her money out she is doing my head in like all women do but she is stressed

now on the 18th they should have paid but still not paid so she is crying again

I made the big mistake in saying "not to worry i will do my best and get your money back" £1000 stuck for her

Now she rings me every other day thinking i can do something but what can i do...the ticket bull**it does not work but i will try again the son of a

these people are saying more then one this is all bullsheata i am finding people crying all over town....some people have even said no i got mine out when they didn't just so they don't look stupid in front of others

strosdegoz
01-18-2013, 09:02 PM
Just following up on your point about expectation of being able to withdraw money.

I may be way off-beam here, but I seem to remember that if you are a Premium member, you can withdraw a maximum of $10,000 per month provided you have submitted notarized ID? Yes?

So how do people like Stepsys etc manage to withdraw all that money that they boast about each month? Technically it's not possible according to the rules that BB have put in place.

:duh: stop believing the hype, stop believing the hype

With that extra little fillip on the old panels over Christmas, the ewallets must appear to be bulging at the seams. How will little old BB pay all that money out to all these affiliates?

SMALL REMINDER - Don't forget your UK tax return is due in electronically by 31 January 2013 folks!! Don't forget to declare all your BB information!!

These rule haven't been there forever.
They also suggested that you can withdraw through several processors to get over that limit.
Meaning $10k for each withdrawal option available.

littleroundman
01-18-2013, 10:52 PM
for the love of GOD forget getting more then one withdrawal out just want one

is it to much to ask just need one withdawal not more then one

i am currently help someone get her money out she is doing my head in like all women do but she is stressed

now on the 18th they should have paid but still not paid so she is crying again

I made the big mistake in saying "not to worry i will do my best and get your money back" £1000 stuck for her

Now she rings me every other day thinking i can do something but what can i do...the ticket bull**it does not work but i will try again the son of a

these people are saying more then one this is all bullsheata i am finding people crying all over town....some people have even said no i got mine out when they didn't just so they don't look stupid in front of others

Unfortunately, your friends' story is going to be repeated many times in the coming months.

It's all too easy to become caught up in the daily to-ing and fro-ing between the opposite sides involved in HYIP ponzi fraud and forget the fact there are going to be tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of very real people left both mentally and financially devastated when the inevitable happens and Banners Broker goes belly up.

okosh
01-18-2013, 10:59 PM
Thanks to all members for supporting BB. God Bless and have a great day.

end of webinar

In any online program those 2 words should scare away any person even thinking of joining....
For those wondering....."god bless" = "you will grab your ankles".....

laidback
01-18-2013, 11:06 PM
In any online program those 2 words should scare away any person even thinking of joining....
For those wondering....."god bless" = "you will grab your ankles".....
YEP! In this arena, those two words often precede the acronym, "BOHICA"(Bend Over, Here It Comes Again!)

okosh
01-18-2013, 11:06 PM
They also suggested that you can withdraw through several processors to get over that limit.

Stros, when was the last time you or any of your downline was paid??....Like paid to STP account where you can touch and spend the money.......

okosh
01-18-2013, 11:57 PM
YEP! In this arena, those two words often precede the acronym, "BOHICA"(Bend Over, Here It Comes Again!)

And in this arena the use of Vaseline is strictly prohibited.....

Hypanor
01-19-2013, 02:58 AM
Here are more questions Terry, I would appreciated if you kept the numbers in the answers too.

On 15th Jan in Finch's blog you stated "One such issue was in fact in the UK, where the representative there started charging affiliates for support when he should have referred them to BBI. He also signed up people under false pretenses to the tune of $4 Million which he placed in an offshore account."

1) For clarity, can you please confirm whether you are referring to Ian Driscoll with this quote?

2) If not, who is the individual you are referring to?

3) Has the matter been reported to the Police? If so, to which Police force / station etc. and what is the crime number provided?

4)What is the status of the enquiry?

5) If it has not been reported, why not?

@noname999,
3. I am unable to comment on legal matters being investigated at this time. Currently all evidence against the individual is being collected, and all appropriate actions are being considered. If there is a formal statement on behalf of the company, it will be issued through the appropriate channels. No further information will be stated here.

So apparently it did happen then. And its announced in the comments section of an anti-BB blog, by the head of PR for the company.
Not familiar with UK law (or Aus for that matter), but would there be an obligation to report a suspected monetary fraud of this size to the authorities by the company?

Theseus
01-19-2013, 03:30 AM
So apparently it did happen then. And its announced in the comments section of an anti-BB blog, by the head of PR for the company.
Not familiar with UK law (or Aus for that matter), but would there be an obligation to report a suspected monetary fraud of this size to the authorities by the company?

I can just picture the scene*

Chris Smith (for 'tis he) : Greetings, I am calling from Canada to report the theft of $4million by one of you thieving Britishers

PC Plod : Very good, sir. So one of my countrymen stole $4million Canadian dollars from you?

CS : Err, American dollars

PCP : But you're in Canada?

CS : Yes, you see I run a multi-million dollar international business, we deal in American currency between the UK and here because we bank in Belize

PCP : Sounds a bit odd, sir. What is the name of your company?

CS : I am the CEO of The Monetize Group

PCP : Ahh, you're Harry Cummine?

CS : Err, no, I'm err.....err...Chris Smith, yes, that's it, Chris Smith

PCP : But sir, Harry Cummine is the CEO of the Monetize Group...

CS : Did I say "Monetize Group"? Silly me, I meant "Stellar Point"

PCP : Odd, I thought the CEO of Stellar Point was Michael J. Brennan...

CS : Err...err...maybe my company is called "Banners Broker"

PCP : And you say your name is "Chris Smith", not Donald A. Kernan jr?

Line goes dead....

*note : for Stroz's benefit let me state this is an imagined scenario

littleroundman
01-19-2013, 04:21 AM
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/9730/bannersmmg.jpg

Post #6031 (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Banners-Broker-bannersb-t360913.html&view=findpost&p=7443522#entry7443522) and Post #6032 (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Banners-Broker-bannersb-t360913.html&view=findpost&p=7443622#entry7443622) in the Banners Broker thread, MMG HYIP ponzi forum

AshKen1
01-19-2013, 06:41 AM
@LRM

I know I shouldn't fall for the garbage, but I'm going to bite anyway: the reply from our friend Marsh is to someone saying they "were lucky enough to get BB live chat". Says it all doesn't it.

Joe_Shmoe
01-19-2013, 06:46 AM
From Mark Stokes's merry little group of suckers.
We'll have no negativity here.

Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages)
Auto tp just came out and i nothing i can do with it...waiting for a few panels to cap to roll up for a green...and believe me i'd put more money in if i had it..but i'm just about maxed out :) Here's hoping for a nice big move when the servers are sorted :)

Richard Arblaster (http://www.facebook.com/richard.arblaster) likes this.
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) I've got three greens due to cap in about 4 weeks...and then ill have $810 to play with...mmm..might even get my first red
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) Might have no choice
Andy Steele (http://www.facebook.com/andygsteele) Similar situation, nearly put some more money in but then decided to be patient. Got a few panels that should cap soon. At the moment I need to buy another green as I have no macros for anything below. First time I've had traffic I can't use and account in negative for first time.
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) Golden rule...only put in what you can afford to not see back for at least 6-12 months..that's the way i see it.
Andy Steele (http://www.facebook.com/andygsteele) With the slow rate of the panels atm I'm more inclined to put the money into PC assuming that withdrawing isn''t going to be a problem.

Mark Stokes (http://www.facebook.com/mstokes118) Andy (http://www.facebook.com/andygsteele) just hang fire till we see some money come out of pc ..it hard work at the min
11 hours ago ·
Mike Cox (http://www.facebook.com/mike.cox.7796) I had to put in 'real' money to buy out a negative equity that went on for weeks . Not a good feeling or idea. Play the slot machine 'business' as long as you can. 'tis the only

Richard Arblaster (http://www.facebook.com/richard.arblaster)

Guys once and for all can we stop the negativity, the slow panel movements are caused by an IT issue.

There's enough of this going on over at talkingbb, where they're supposed to be reining it in, but don't seem to able to stop it, there are still people on that forum who are feeding the naysayers information.

I really don't care anymore what excuses you're coming out with for being negative. BB has and will always fix the problems they're faced with, we don't run the company so we don't know how long it should take for them to sort the issues, just that we know they sort them.

When you get up in the mornings, leave the negativity in bed.

C Steve Greenhalgh (http://www.facebook.com/csteve.greenhalgh) Nice one Richard (http://www.facebook.com/richard.arblaster),fear is a terrible thing, people need to just chill, these things will sort themselves out... I'm still making money no problem... Imagine getting up every morning and looking at the interest on your bank balance! er wow we may start talking about lack of movement then!
Liam Kenny (http://www.facebook.com/liam.kenny.7547) Im not that fussed whether the engine moves fast or slow! So long as it moves, it's currently working well for me as it's taking my panels closer to capping without actually doing it!
2 hours ago via mobile (http://www.facebook.com/mobile/) · Like

(http://www.facebook.com/groups/thebbjobslayers/408847385865276/?notif_t=group_activity#)
David Scott (http://www.facebook.com/Davidpaulscott) At the end of the day all the panels I have bought have capped so I don't see a problem... Just be glad you not working at a Gas plant in Algeria!!
28 minutes ago via mobile (http://www.facebook.com/mobile/) · Like (http://www.facebook.com/groups/thebbjobslayers/408847385865276/?notif_t=group_activity#)

AshKen1
01-19-2013, 07:12 AM
@Joe

Some of them are going to be extremely "maxed out" when this thing goes belly up.

Nice to know that talkingbb are starting to get nervous as well. No use having all this traffic movement without being able to get anything out is there?

Poyol
01-19-2013, 07:13 AM
Marcus Brewer, anyone?

AshKen1
01-19-2013, 07:13 AM

Thanks stros for the information.

AshKen1
01-19-2013, 07:29 AM
Marcus Brewer, anyone?

The only stuff I've found is his propensity for doing anything in internet marketing that may make him a buck. He does seem to trade on this Pastor title.

Other than that, he's a character from "About a Boy" starring Hugh Grant.

path2prosperity
01-19-2013, 07:56 AM
The only stuff I've found is his propensity for doing anything in internet marketing that may make him a buck. He does seem to trade on this Pastor title.

Doesn't that remind you of plenty more. "Pastor Troy Barton" was the first one that I remember. Somebody who lives in the same block of flats as I do is an ordained clergyman and I have friends online and off line who are Christians.

What Christian teaches his flock "Internet Marketing" or "Copy and Paste Crap."

silly sally
01-19-2013, 08:06 AM
I posted something with a link yesterday but it wasn't accepted yet? Anyway, to see a USA link tp BB, just look up Mark Ghobril, a 'leader' since 2011. Those who PMed me already have his contact info...enjoy :-)

Poyol
01-19-2013, 08:09 AM

Other than that, he's a character from "About a Boy" starring Hugh Grant.

The stuff I've found is his Google ID being on bannersbroker.com website. Why is that if it's not his website?

noname999
01-19-2013, 08:13 AM
Looking to BB members who also have an account with Paypal. Could you compare the fees involved in transfering money between the likes of the BB accepted processors(STP etc) and Paypal. Thanks in advance.

AshKen1
01-19-2013, 08:43 AM
Looking to BB members who also have an account with Paypal. Could you compare the fees involved in transfering money between the likes of the BB accepted processors(STP etc) and Paypal. Thanks in advance.

Sent you PM with some information in. Vector/paypal only.

Brenda
01-19-2013, 09:00 AM
perhaps Mr Stern is personally known at SP, or was headhunted . This is the only job app I can find for SP, note the address and company profile

[url=http://www.searchingtoronto.com/jobs/display_job/48329/PHP-Programmer.html]PHP Programmer Job Postings in Toronto | Search Classified

and this one from 7 days ago (?) for

BBhttp://www.simplyhired.ca/a/jobs/list/c-banners+broker

are they expanding or having probs keeping staff?

AshKen1
01-19-2013, 09:03 AM
perhaps Mr Stern is personally known at SP, or was headhunted . This is the only job app I can find for SP, note the address and company profile

PHP Programmer Job Postings in Toronto | Search Classified Listings (http://www.searchingtoronto.com/jobs/display_job/48329/PHP-Programmer.html)

Awwww they didn't take the time to fill out the company profile bit. What a shame, would have been interesting to see what was there :RpS_wink:

samuel.r
01-19-2013, 09:05 AM

noname, I use paypal and have for years. I regularly transfer >$10k out of my account. The transfer fee is exactly $0. I've never had to provide them who any sort of identification, just registered my corporation bank account with them and my federal employer identification number.

This is all within the USA, although I take payments from several countries. I never send money out of my account internationally, but I just checked and depending on destination country the fee is from 0.5% to 2%.

This whole PayPal question and defense by Terry is kind of silly. If I were an international company the size if BB it would be very simple to set up a legal entity in each country I do business in, have a Paypal account for each of those entities, and do the Paypal transfers totally in-country, and avoid all international fees. I could fund the PayPal accounts from my central bank account (wherever it is) for zero fees other than currency exchange.

Not to change the subject but I was wondering if anyone in the USA could comment on this. I just received my 1099 from PayPal for 2012. I had heard in the past that BB was going to be issuing 1099s to USA members. Did that ever happen? I'd be very curious as to what name, address, and federal ID number they used to issue that 1099?

Theseus
01-19-2013, 09:06 AM
Have a look-see here:

Canadian-born and educated. Ran a seminar with Mr. Smith a year ago! Poyol has all the info...

This one?

AshKen1
01-19-2013, 09:12 AM
@samuel

What's a 1099?

I've sent noname some stuff from paypal.co.uk and fees vary depending on how much business you do.

In reality, using Paypal would have been the best way forward. Only drawback is the legitimacy of the business - but feel free to tell me I'm wrong.

SwissSkyBlue
01-19-2013, 09:32 AM
Samuel /Ash,
Posted this over on Finch's earlier:

SwissSkyBlue says:

January 19, 2013 at 6:00 am@Terry

I have asked you three or four times now:
Why do your paying organisations need certified copies of the affiliates passports in order to pay them when PayPay does not.
You have given me all sorts of waffle and nonsense, but you HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION.
So let me ask you yet again Terry: You claim that your online paying organisations must have certified copies of affiliates passports in order to comply with international money laundering laws. PayPal do NOT need certified copies of affiliates passports in order to comply with international money laundering laws.
Without going into any other waffle or explanations, can you PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION?

I have openly stated that it is my opinion that BB will not use normal, reputable payment methods because it does not suit BB’s needs to use delaying tactics when pretending to make payments. It would be very, very difficult to make the ridiculous claims that you make about your payment organisations if you used PayPal or normal banks or cheques.
This is my opinion Terry, and nothing you have said in your several responses comes remotely close to answering this very simple question, so nothing you have said has come close to changing my mind about you and BB being a scam.

I have seen several comments here and elsewhere in resonse to my questions and your replies that affiliates would gladly pay the PayPal fees if this meant that they would actually get some real money into their real bank accounts.

And of course, your replies mislead people about fees because in fact the total cost of transferring money through your current systems exceeds any PayPal fees, but cost is really not relevant at all, becauseof course, any such fees would be peanuts in comparison to the humungous amounts of money BB is making for their affiliates, so affiliates will gladly pay PayPal or cheque fees if it means they really get their money.

If an affiliate was to say to you – yes, please, please, please pay me through PayPal and I will gladly pay any extra fees that might involve, will BB do that? If an affiliate said please, please do send me a cheque for my money and I will galdly absorbe any additional costs involved, will BB do that?
You know as well as I do that BB could and should do exactly that, but my opinion Terry is that BB will not do that because they have no intention of paying most of the people owed money by BB, so BB will not use any standard, normal, reputable payment methods where they cannot claim all the problems that are “delaying” the payments for so long.

Believe me, I would like to be proved wrong as your organisation has dragged in a family member of mine and I would like to see him at least get his money back, so please give me something to make me believe you are not a scam and you are not evil repeat criminals out to scam the people who can least afford it.

So Terry, what I am asking is very, very simple. Are you going to provide a proper answer or not?

There is a logical reason that I keep on hammering on about this. It is surely one of the classic ploys of scams that they do not use normal payment methods as they are then not able to use the payment delaying tactics they have to use to run their scams and keep their money.
I therefore want anyone thinking of investing in these scams to realise that they are using these alternative payment schemes for nefarious purposes, and I further want them to see that the scammers are not able to give a sensible answer as to why they will not use normal and reputable payment methods.
I know I am not going to get a sensible answer out of BB, because there is no sensible answer they can give. They use disreputable payment services because the disreputable payment services will do their bidding and serves their payment delaying tactics, whereas reputable payment services would not (quite apart from the fact that I believe that reputable payment services would simply refuse to do business with BB and their ilk).
I mean, can you imagine BB trying to convince their affiiates that payments were delayed for weeks because PayPal or Bank of America servers were being changed and that it would take days or weeks for them to get back online? Not even the BB drones are that stupid.
Hence, I push the payment services issue and will keep on doing so as it is a visible disparity to any potential investor. After all, what any potential investor is after is money, and if there is doubt from the outset about ever getting your money out (unless you get into the scam early), then an investor is less likely to invest.

samuel.r
01-19-2013, 09:33 AM
1099 is a USA Internal Revenue Service (IRS) form that anyone doing business in the USA where they are paying someone in the USA for any type of service must document the compensation paid. For example, you work for me occasionally to do some website development as a freelance programmer. I pay you $2500 over the course of the year. At the end of the year I file a 1099 with the IRS and I send a copy to you. When you do your personal income taxes the IRS will be looking for you to show the $2500 in income that matches up with the 1099.

I have a feeling there will be no 1099s from BB and the reason given will be that this is not an independent contractor or hired services relationship...it's simply a small business where the member is buying and selling a product (colored panels).

I just asked because BB had definitely said they would issue USA 1099s in the past, and wondered if it actually happened. I'm not holding my breath...

On the PayPal point, here is what I would have done if I were a business the size of BB:

Establish a legal entity in each country I do business in.
Set up a bank account in each country.
Tell my affiliates if you want to get paid, set up a direct-deposit to your own bank account.

Zero fees, period. This is exactly how Google does it. You are an Adsense affiliate, you get paid directly to your own bank account from them, in-country. They say they pay you by the 25th of each month and you can set your watch to it, without fail. Google would never screw around with PayPal, stp, MasterCard or whatever.

Brenda
01-19-2013, 09:38 AM
can someone tell me how to screenshoot a page?

Theseus
01-19-2013, 09:38 AM
@samuel

What's a 1099?

I've sent noname some stuff from paypal.co.uk and fees vary depending on how much business you do.

In reality, using Paypal would have been the best way forward. Only drawback is the legitimacy of the business - but feel free to tell me I'm wrong.

The nonsense about fees is just that, nonsense. The real reasons that BB won't do business with Paypal is because they'd a) come under the scrutiny of the US authorities and b) Paypal will clawback or hold any funds they consider as being funds for or the result of, criminal activity.

If the best that BB, sorry BBI can come up with is Terry Stern I don't think they'd stand a cat in hell's chance of convincing any kosher financial institution, or government department that they are a legitimate business.

SwissSkyBlue
01-19-2013, 09:48 AM
Samuel,

Setting up a legal entity in each country only works if you want to pay taxes in that country, which can get very hairy indeed. The problem with that is, you are creating a PE (Permanent Establishment), and as any international accountant or tax specialist will tell you, you do not want to start creating PE's all over the world unless you want to start spending serious money on lawyers, tax advisors, auditors, paying taxes, filling in forms, explaining to some local tax authorities why you don't want to pay them taxes on your world-wide income, getting into the intricacies of multiple double-taxation-treaties etc. Even if BB were a legitimate business, setting up PE's in every country is quite legitimately the last thing they would want to do.
Google I assume does business in all of the countries they set up PEs in, plus they have the money and kudos to employ top consultants to make top deals with tax authorities, maybe getting exeptions as "representative offices" as opposed to in-country businesses etc. etc.
Believe me, your response would be the wrong answer for most organisation.

samuel.r
01-19-2013, 10:01 AM
For Swiss & Sam inc. you are correct, but we are talking about a supposed $200m or more company. With those resources and revenue in play it is not wrong to do exactly what I said. Google deals with corp taxes pretty creatively:

Google avoids $2B in global taxes with Bermuda shelter (http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2012/12/10/google-bermuda-shell-company-2-billion-tax-dodge/1759833/)

No reason BB couldn't put transfer pricing in place just like their big brother, Google.

littleroundman
01-19-2013, 10:04 AM
The nonsense about fees is just that, nonsense. The real reasons that BB won't do business with Paypal is

The reason Banners Broker WON'T do business with Paypal is that Banners Broker CAN'T do business with Paypal.

Paypal have extremely stringent verification requirements with which HYIPs and get-rich-quick schemes simply cannot conform.

While the occasional HYIP or get-rich-quick scheme might slip through Paypals' vetting system, it's a relatively simple matter for Paypal members to inform the company which is renowned for its' quick action at the merest hint of money laundering or illegal activities.

What scares HYIPers even more than being sprung is the fact PayPal will not only close the account, but will also freeze any funds in that account AND any "tainted" accounts as well.

SwissSkyBlue
01-19-2013, 10:08 AM
For all these reasons I push on the payment issue hoping that any potential investor will see this and realise there are reasons why the "company" they are thinking of investing with will not use reputable payment methods.

samuel.r
01-19-2013, 10:21 AM
For all these reasons I push on the payment issue hoping that any potential investor will see this and ralise there are reasons why the "company" they are thinking of investing with will not sue reputable payment methods.

Exactly. Nothing about their payment process, start to finish, makes sense. If we accept the premise they assert regarding free cash flow.

If we instead think about it as a guy named Raj skimming as much money out of a ponzi structure, and trying to carefully balance that against newly input investment money so the whole thing stays in a state of controlled hysteresis - then it makes sense.

silly sally
01-19-2013, 10:23 AM
This one?

Whoops, must have missed it. Sorry, still getting used to the format here. Wonder what Terry would have to say about a 'leader'/'AD' for BB in the USA who hosted Mr. Smith. Add this to his list of lies: There has been active BB recruiting in the USA since AT LEAST 2011.

PPBlog
01-19-2013, 10:44 AM
From SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION v. IMPERIA INVEST IBC. The case alleges the unlawful sale of unregistered securities by a company that purported to have multiple business addresses offshore from a U.S. perspective. Snippets (bolding added):

"Defendant's conduct took place in connection with the offer, purchase and/or sale of securities in the form of investment contracts. As investment contracts, the investments therefore are securities, and no registration statement has been filed with respect to the offering of these interests."

"The majority of investor monies paid to Imperia appear to have been sent to three PayPal-type entities: Liberty Reserve, located in Costa Rica; Perfect Money, located in Panama; and Procurrex, located in the British Virgin Islands. Once Imperia received funds from Investors, it appears that Imperia then transferred amounts from these accounts to foreign bank accounts, including but not limited to accounts located in Cyprus and New Zealand."

"Imperia also requires that investors purchase a Visa debit card to access their investment proceeds. Imperia charges customers a fee to purchase the Visa debit card ranging from $145 to $450."

"Visa has not authorized Imperia to use its name or trademarks and has sent Imperia a cease-and-desist letter to halt its unauthorized use of the Visa name and logo."

"Imperia's use of the Visa name and logo is misleading, because it creates the false impression that the investment is legitimate and even endorsed by Visa."

"To date, Imperia, either via its website or through email, has made numerous excuses about why returns have not been paid. As early as 2007, Imperia claimed it could start paying investors only when it had at least 10,000 investors - a number that already has been significantly exceeded."

"In late 2009, when Imperia claimed to relocate from the Bahamas to Vanuatu, it maintained that it experienced computer server problems as a consequence of the relocation which, according to Imperia, delayed payments of investment proceeds."

"Other excuses Imperia provided via its website regarding the necessity to delay payments include but are not limited to (1) its computer server being overloaded and unable to process the payments; (2) a delay in obtaining a trustee agreement for its partners; (3) the need for additional time to verify the identities of investors; and, (4) its computer system had been compromised by hackers."

As the Imperia investigation proceeded, the SEC began to focus on an alleged key pitchman. He ultimately was charged with securities fraud, selling unregistered securities and acting unlawfully as a broker or dealer amid allegations that he blindly promoted an international scam that consumed more than $7 million and made at least $3.45 million belonging to his personal customers vanish.

In December 2010, the U.S. Department of Justice noted that the Imperia case was part of "Operation Broken Trust."

PPBlog

Julie Diligent
01-19-2013, 10:45 AM
This is the only job app I can find for SP, note the address and company profile

PHP Programmer Job Postings in Toronto | Search Classified Listings (http://www.searchingtoronto.com/jobs/display_job/48329/PHP-Programmer.html)

and this one from 7 days ago (?) for BB

Banners Broker Jobs | Simply Hired Canada (http://www.simplyhired.ca/a/jobs/list/c-banners+broker)

Nice find, Brenda... prompting me to sharpen my special dot-connecting pencil.

The address in the first ad is...

Stellar Point Inc.
167 Church St.
Toronto, Ontario (Canada)

...and in the the second ad it says...

"This is a Full-time 9am-5pm job working out of our downtown Toronto office loft."

As I reported in a previous post (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index141.html#post35537), this is the address of a condo out of which Banners Broker/Stellar Point's DYZ Media arm operates. Knowing now that it has a loft, we can take a peek inside that very (or very similar) abode...

http://www.torontorentals.com/167Church/ (see the '2 Bdrm with Loft' tab)

Toronto Rentals must have known I was coming; the building's general description is given thus:

"A heritage-inspired building, Jazz is a grand 28-storey residence offering stunning views of the city and waterfront. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Jazz is situated only blocks from Ryerson University."

Call me a conspiracy nutjob, but mention of that by now familiar educational institution has sparked an idea:

Given that it's a residential, not commercial, block... given that Chris Smith is an 'IT guy', creator of the Silverline Club cycler website we now know... given that Emma Farquharson, producer of the Choice Network site content, works in the Jazz building... given that they're advertising for a programmer to work there, too... is the whole web development side of the scam actually being run out of Chris Smith's apartment?

Poyol
01-19-2013, 10:55 AM

Stellar Point Inc.
167 Church St.

"This is a Full-time 9am-5pm job working out of our downtown Toronto office loft."

As I reported in a previous post (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index141.html#post35537), this is the address of a condo out of which Banners Broker/Stellar Point's DYZ Media arm operates. Knowing now that it has a loft, we can take a peek inside that very (or very similar) abode...

Toronto Condo-Style Apartment For Rent | 167 Church Street | Condo-Style Apartment Rentals Toronto (http://www.torontorentals.com/167Church/) (see the '2 Bdrm with Loft' tab)

Toronto Rentals must have known I was coming; the building's general description is given thus:

"A heritage-inspired building, Jazz is a grand 28-storey residence offering stunning views of the city and waterfront. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Jazz is situated only blocks from Ryerson University."

Call me a conspiracy nutjob, but mention of that by now familiar educational institution has sparked an idea:

Given that it's a residential, not commercial, block... given that Chris Smith is an 'IT guy', creator of the Silverline Club cycler website we now know... given that Emma Farquharson, producer of the Choice Network site content, works in the Jazz building... given that they're advertising for a programmer to work there, too... is the whole web development side of the scam actually being run out of Chris Smith's apartment?

Nice train of thought, anyone live in Toronto?

Brenda
01-19-2013, 10:57 AM
froMichelle Levick • a month ago −
I have been with BB since August last year. I have put thousands into my account as have others. I have heard of some of my fellow members not receiving their money for more than 6-8 weeks or more.
My story is that I have been making about $10,000-15,000.00 give or take a bit a month. I purchased an account for my father out of my ewallet funds. I was managing the account as being in his 70's about 76. It was too difficult for him to grasp. We had to verify our accounts.... so now they have our personal details ( ?? used for ID fraud). I had been putting xtra money in. I went to check on my account and they have now blocked it. Is it because I was managing my fathers account??? or what. Also I purchased $4,885.00 worth of pannels on the 4th of November. Through no fault of my own the WIFI dropped out. Thanks Telstra!! anyhow I still hadn't received my pannels even after sending them numerous notes and tickets. I had purchased more that day and they all went through fine.
I have sent them numerous notes, tickets etc to contact them to find out what had happened?? I am now totally blocked and so is my fathers account.
According to them I had made over $120,000 (US$) but I had only taken out like $10,000.00 and that was to buy more pannels and to set up my dad's account.
Be warned!!!!
So over the past 17 months or so I have put in at least $10,000.00 of my own money.
What do I do?????
I hate to say it but I feel that they are dishonerable. I tried to ring them but my message was ..."Please check the number and dial again"...
Michelle Levick

from a site called donothingmoney. This lady seems genuine, disgraceful treatment.

Brenda
01-19-2013, 11:00 AM

Stellar Point Inc.
167 Church St.

Toronto Condo-Style Apartment For Rent | 167 Church Street | Condo-Style Apartment Rentals Toronto (http://www.torontorentals.com/167Church/) (see the '2 Bdrm with Loft' tab)

I've been holding off a bit on my research, waiting to see how things were going to pan out over the last few weeks. Truly thought it would be gone by now?!

Brenda
01-19-2013, 11:01 AM
Nice train of thought, anyone live in Toronto?

what could someone living in Toronto do?

Poyol
01-19-2013, 11:15 AM
what could someone living in Toronto do?

Visit the address/stake out etc.

sixsigmamb
01-19-2013, 11:21 AM
I was first approached by a friend about Bannersbroker in June of this past year. When I initially looked at Bannersbroker, I used what I call traditional asset research methodologies to check the company out. The first red flag that came up was what i found on Whois about their website registration and hosting. Companies who supposedly have millions of dollars in assets do not host their websites with cheap web hosting companies. Reading their Facebook posts, I read numerous posts by alleged Bannersbrokers customer support personnel responding to complaints / questions about slow payments to their members, stating that they were "going through upgrades to their servers." What servers? I also noticed that the majority of their praising members, appeared to be bogus Facebook accounts. To be more specific, said members had zero to no friends. Their only posts were to the Facebook Bannersbroker pages, etc. Digging further, I did a Dunn and Brad search on the company and found no record of the company having any credit. A Thomas directory search also was void of any real information about the company and or who they trade with. Those two facts alone told me everything I need to know about Bannersbroker. No legitimate company with millions of dollars does not leave some trail of having done business with some other company. Where do they get their office supplies? Who did they buy and or lease their alleged servers from? Where did they get their office equipment from? Again, no legitimate company with alleged millions in assets does any kind of legitimate business without leaving some kind of credit and or financial trail.

My friend actually established an account with Bannersbroker for me in July of 2012. Since I had no money in to it, I allowed him to do his thing with the account. The account summary indicates that his initial investment of 150.00 dollars has grown to an account worth 1,200 dollars. If in fact that was true, I would be singing their praises, but in reality the account is worthless. First, Bannersbroker charges their customers a 50.00 dollar a month traffic fee. Additionally, you can never fully liquidate an account with them. Upon a members request to close their account, the member loses all his investments and pending withdraw requests. Interesting to note, requests to close a members account can only be submitted by writing to a third party company in Canada.

There are three ways that Bannersbroker allegedly will payout money upon withdraw requests to their members. The first is to have them directly deposit it in their members bank account. For obvious reasons, this option is insane. Their second option is through a prepaid master card through Vector Card Services. They charge their members 45.00 dollars to send them the card. Additionally they charge a service fee for every withdraw request. Finally, they have two online payment service providers, Panza and Solid Trust Pay that you supposedly can obtain your money from. I waited until my account balance reached 150.00 dollars and put in a withdraw request. They immediately charged me 45.00 dollars to send me a Vector prepaid MC and a 5.00 dollar transaction fee. Three months later, I still have not received a penny from them.

Customer support is handled three ways by Bannersbroker. They utilize online support tickets, telephone support and a live chat. The first thing I discovered when trying to submit an online support ticket, was their notice that due to all of the support tickets they receive, they purge them 14 days after submittal. I have sent in 23 unanswered support tickets to this date. Telephone support is also a joke. They charge their members 5.00 dollars per call to call a third party company in Canada, who does not answer the phone. If you stupid enough to sit on hold for an hour or more, the phone eventually just hangs up on you. Finally, their live chat is a complete scam. It does not exist. It is simply a java script that will produce a chat window informing you that you have from 18-25 people in the que in front of you. if you are stupid enough to wait on it, the que never goes down like legitimate online chat status windows will do and eventually, the script times out and informs you that their chat service is "currently unavailable." In other words, there is no real way to converse with Bannersbroker. If they want to respond to you they will, if not, your just stuck out.

In conclusion, Bannersbroker in my opinion is a scam. They are nothing more then thieves who use a ton of bogus praise made up by either idiots that believe in them and or by themselves, poising as numerous happy members. When they do pay out money, they never pay as much out as a member has invested in to their program. If they did not pay out a little money here and there, they would of already been shut down. Regardless, they are not a legitimate business. They post all kinds of excuses to put people off about getting paid, i.e.. "upgrading servers", etc. but at the end of the day, people are still getting burned. I hope that they find the criminals who are running this scam and put them in prison where they belong.

AshKen1
01-19-2013, 11:32 AM
@sixsigmamb

Hello and welcome to realscam.

Your very detailed post gives us more information to use. Thank you so much for taking the time to post here. We're actually a nice bunch of people as others will agree :)

Even if you never post again, what you put here is valuable.

AshKen1
01-19-2013, 11:34 AM
General sarcastic comment:

I do hope that someone not here until Tuesday realises that realscam members actually carry on researching and don't take the time off.

End of sarcastic comment.

AshKen1
01-19-2013, 11:36 AM
@Julie

Your dot-connecting pencil seems to be working really well at the moment!!

Awesome stuff!!

hendyphilhendy
01-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Just a quick comment on the paypal issue. I recently had to update one of mine to a business paypal as I had received more than £1,500 income in the year. I had to provide proof of address for the company and ID of me as the director.

It is common practice now for financial institutions and service providers where large transactions are taking place to verify the ID of clients/ customers. I have to do it myself to comply with my regulatory body and indeed HMRC.

That is one reason I was not surprised (or worried at the time) that BB were asking for ID.

AshKen1
01-19-2013, 12:01 PM
Just a quick comment on the paypal issue. I recently had to update one of mine to a business paypal as I had received more than £1,500 income in the year. I had to provide proof of address for the company and ID of me as the director.

It is common practice now for financial institutions and service providers where large transactions are taking place to verify the ID of clients/ customers. I have to do it myself to comply with my regulatory body and indeed HMRC.

That is one reason I was not surprised (or worried at the time) that BB were asking for ID.

Yes Phil, most financial institutions do ask for that kind of ID these days. Even the biggest banks get caught out with money laundering - see HSBC recently. How and what did you provide that information to Paypal?

Brenda
01-19-2013, 12:10 PM
Visit the address/stake out etc.

Jason, we are talking about a multi million scam here, a lot at stake for the guys at the top, would you really recommend this kind of amateur detective work?

Theseus
01-19-2013, 12:41 PM

I've got a Paypal business account, Phil and have had for more than 10 years now. In all that time, even when they had to "verify" my identity at the time the new money laundering regs came in, they have never once asked to see my passport, nor have they ever asked that I provide notarised anything to confirm my identity.

samuel.r
01-19-2013, 12:46 PM
I've got a Paypal business account, Phil and have had for more than 10 years now. In all that time, even when they had to "verify" my identity at the time the new money laundering regs came in, they have never once asked to see my passport, nor have they ever asked that I provide notarised anything to confirm my identity.

Me neither. I'm in the USA. The only verification was to link my business bank account and provide my corporation's federal EIN (employer identification number). I'm sure if I started doing a lot of transfers of funds in/out of the USA there would be more validation required, so I don't want to make it sound like my experience is the only answer.

The sheer depth and breadth of the information that BB demands, including notarized scanned images of documentation, in my opinion, is well beyond what anyone would consider normal in this supposed broker-affiliate relationship.

I think we are all pretty well convinced that all of this identification information is (or will be) a nice secondary income for the guys running BB.

Julie Diligent
01-19-2013, 01:16 PM
@Julie

Your dot-connecting pencil seems to be working really well at the moment!!

Awesome stuff!!

Thanks, Ash.

Here's something you can all connect the dots for. In fact it could even be a scambusters mascot:

Need a clue?

Well... if it looks like one, walks like one, and quacks like one, then...

AshKen1
01-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Seems I have been wrong about our Tel.... over on the BB Network on Facebook, someone has come (fairly) clean as to who maintains the page:

https://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokernetwork?ref=ts&fref=ts

Brenda
01-19-2013, 02:05 PM
Seems I have been wrong about our Tel.... over on the BB Network on Facebook, someone has come (fairly) clean as to who maintains the page:

https://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokernetwork?ref=ts&fref=ts

I see it's been confirmed again that Hooker did the last webinar. Is it normal for a Brit to refer to Canada as 'up here'. It may seem like a moot point to some, but wonder where did he live before Canada? His bio seems to have him working for international companies, a lot of on-line stuff so could have been based anywhere. Just wondering where his main place of residence was and would it lead us to any US connections?

Brenda
01-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Thanks, Ash.

Here's something you can all connect the dots for. In fact it could even be a scambusters mascot:

Need a clue?

Well... if it looks like one, walks like one, and quacks like one, then...

hmmm, looks like a wild canadian goose (chase) to me lol

Lil Ol' Radical Me
01-19-2013, 02:36 PM
Dunno, but it's great to have had him here. Mr. Stern's PR job for Banners Broker has done a great job in helping prove that BB is not legit. Swiss Blues response to the Paypal excuse was straight on the money and easy for anyone to understand. Oh Boy, Mr. Stern (and BB) is going to rue to the day he learned to use the internet. lol

Theseus
01-19-2013, 03:02 PM
hmmm, looks like a wild canadian goose (chase) to me lol

Or the Lesser-Spotted Scammer (Doing) Bird....

Brenda
01-19-2013, 03:18 PM
wonder why his linkedin page doesn't mention BB or GWT?

David Hooker - Canada | LinkedIn (http://ca.linkedin.com/in/davidhhooker)

http://digital-domination.blogspot.ca/2011/05/is-talk-fusion-scam-warning.html

and VP of this company?

Lil Ol' Radical Me
01-19-2013, 04:00 PM
To my knowledge and based on my experience, Paypal does not like MLM's or any company that resembles one. As a result, they would either not accept BB or would quickly freeze the account if they were accepted.

I can confidently say is has NOTHING to do with fees.

Mark

You will find that businesses like Banners Broker are against Paypal's Terms of Acceptable Use - they do not allow virtual money games! AdSurfDaily found that out when they tried to have money paid to them through Paypal and had their account frozen very quickly. Payment Processors like STP, Payza etc usually make an additional % commission charge for "special businesses", like "money games/HYIPs" which are technically against their ToS but for a small consideration suddenly become acceptable.

marsh56
01-19-2013, 05:39 PM
The fees with Paypal would be about the same as the other processors and NOT substantially more as indicated my Mr. Stern.

Also @ littleroundman regarding the posts from MMG: there actually HAVE been some payouts reported since the beginning of the year but they have been sparse. So Slarv is incorrect on that one.

We can be critical but we should be accurate.

Mark

Lil Ol' Radical Me
01-19-2013, 07:23 PM
The reason Banners Broker WON'T do business with Paypal is that Banners Broker CAN'T do business with Paypal.

Paypal have extremely stringent verification requirements with which HYIPs and get-rich-quick schemes simply cannot conform.

While the occasional HYIP or get-rich-quick scheme might slip through Paypals' vetting system, it's a relatively simple matter for Paypal members to inform the company which is renowned for its' quick action at the merest hint of money laundering or illegal activities.

What scares HYIPers even more than being sprung is the fact PayPal will not only close the account, but will also freeze any funds in that account AND any "tainted" accounts as well.

It's very simple - businesses like BB CANNOT use Paypal because it does not comply with Paypal's Terms of Acceptable Use. Full Stop, Period, The end. And if anyone here doubts that they will freeze an account, go ask Andy Bowdoin who had his AdSurfDaily account frozen with a rumored half a million dollars in it.

noname999
01-19-2013, 07:59 PM
'another reason is your BB card may be full, may have reached the maximum on the card. '

Can someone tell me what the maximum on the BB mastercard is?

littleroundman
01-19-2013, 08:06 PM
Also @ littleroundman regarding the posts from MMG: there actually HAVE been some payouts reported since the beginning of the year but they have been sparse. So Slarv is incorrect on that one.

Mark

Yep,

that's another thing newbies to HYIP ponzis can only learn through experience.

They're what's called "selective payments" by regular HYIP ponzi players.

All the HYIP fraudsters have to do is make occasional payments to members and "monitors" they KNOW will report they've been paid on the usual suspect forums, and they can keep a dead HYIP running for months.

EagleOne
01-19-2013, 11:12 PM
The fees with Paypal would be about the same as the other processors and NOT substantially more as indicated my Mr. Stern.

Mark

It was reported they got paid. The problem is that I can make up a false payment record from any of the payment processors, but that does not mean that "I got paid." Another problem is we know they all lie, so it is hard to know when they are telling the truth and when they are lying. And has LRM has said, they do make 'selective' payments to give the appearnces that it is paying.

Remember, they said "all" members got paid by the 23rd of December. I know that is not true. Mr. Stern even admitted that was not true. He said there were those who had issues with their BB mastercard, incorrect password, did not provide the required ID proof, in other words it was the members fault. You see the problem is we can't know if those reasons was really true or not. I'm sure some of then were, but "all" that didn't get paid?

Whip
01-20-2013, 12:54 AM
Thanks Baylee. I'll recommend that.

@anyone: what is one capable of doing with anothers passport. I'm aware of the dangers of a social security number falling into the wrong hands but aside from the physical passport falling into the wrong hands, what can be done with the information on it?

Here's the thing that no one is getting. Why do you even need to send them this stuff? How are they ever going to verify what you send them is true and accurate? You could send them a photoshopped passport with pics from anyone's facebook page and just random information. That's what the real criminals are doing (or they're using the same items they've pillaged from other victims already). They have no intention whatsoever of vetting what you send them. So, why do they want that stuff?

And I'm catching up and only on page 276 but for the last 10 pages, no one has even mentioned the flaw in that 'David Kernan' discovery. How could he now be the one that invented banners broker when it was a cycler (of dixits I believe-someone has the screenshot) previously and just had the name changed?

okosh
01-20-2013, 01:22 AM
'another reason is your BB card may be full, may have reached the maximum on the card. '

Can someone tell me what the maximum on the BB mastercard is?

Maximum is 1cent....Anything over that and they have an excuse not to pay....

okosh
01-20-2013, 01:25 AM
You will find that businesses like Banners Broker are against Paypal's Terms of Acceptable Use - they do not allow virtual money games! AdSurfDaily found that out when they tried to have money paid to them through Paypal and had their account frozen very quickly. Payment Processors like STP, Payza etc usually make an additional % commission charge for "special businesses", like "money games/HYIPs" which are technically against their ToS but for a small consideration suddenly become acceptable.

The words "businesses" and "Banners Broker" in the same sentence????? :RpS_unsure:

Brenda
01-20-2013, 01:28 AM
It was reported they got paid. The problem is that I can make up a false payment record from any of the payment processors, but that does not mean that "I got paid." Another problem is we know they all lie, so it is hard to know when they are telling the truth and when they are lying. And has LRM has said, they do make 'selective' payments to give the appearnces that it is paying.

Remember, they said "all" members got paid by the 23rd of December. I know that is not true. Mr. Stern even admitted that was not true. He said there were those who had issues with their BB mastercard, incorrect password, did not provide the required ID proof, in other words it was the members fault. You see the problem is we can't know if those reasons was really true or not. I'm sure some of then were, but "all" that didn't get paid?

there is also another important note, the vast majority of BB recruits are NOT looking to withdraw but doing as advised and waiting for panels blah blah before they attempt to take their money out. So, if you exclude this assumed huge number of BB members ( my recruiter being one) who believe that they are making it big time next year, the number of withdrawal requests overall must be a small, considering, the existing number of members, not requesting withdrawal, pending bigger payments down the road, newer members being told to wait, to let their panels complete first are the majority. Makes those not being paid, a drop in the barrel in terms of the overall membership?

So when blah blah gets on line and says wow, payout today etc, we are really speaking about a tiny number of members.

Get your point , but want to clarify that the 'all ' getting or not getting paid are not the majority. IMHO, the majority of BB members are not looking to be paid each and every time.

Whip
01-20-2013, 01:36 AM
He says it on Finchs blog...click the word HERE below, it will take you to the post.

This is what should be a focus, does anyone know if its been reported to the police? I'm still bamboozled as to why he would say this in public - no true PR person would make such a gaff.

This was done with ad surf daily. First it was russian hackers stole 2 mil, then later, it was an insider took another large amount. None of which was reported to authorities of course.

Theseus
01-20-2013, 02:26 AM
Here's the thing that no one is getting. Why do you even need to send them this stuff? How are they ever going to verify what you send them is true and accurate? You could send them a photoshopped passport with pics from anyone's facebook page and just random information. That's what the real criminals are doing (or they're using the same items they've pillaged from other victims already). They have no intention whatsoever of vetting what you send them. So, why do they want that stuff?

And I'm catching up and only on page 276 but for the last 10 pages, no one has even mentioned the flaw in that 'David Kernan' discovery. How could he now be the one that invented banners broker when it was a cycler (of dixits I believe-someone has the screenshot) previously and just had the name changed?

The whole Donald Kernan thing is a red herring...

So he says he created "Banner Broker Inc", but he was/is an affiliate at Banners Broker

Nine months before the latter was launched. It's a bit of a coincidence (again) if he founded one company and then joined another unrelated one with an almost identical name. I suggest that he's simply entered "Jan 2010" when he really meant "Jan 2011" when filling in the Linkedin page.

Of course there's the bit in both those screenshots about him designing/creating Banners Broker, but even that's relatively easy to explain, given the Csmith5000 adverts on getacoder.com.

If he does have any bearing on things it's simply as one of the hired hands brought in to help write the programme, rather than as some shady "Mr Big", living in a rented condo above a shop...

Theseus
01-20-2013, 03:22 AM
More Kernan...

Poyol
01-20-2013, 06:57 AM
Jason, we are talking about a multi million scam here, a lot at stake for the guys at the top, would you really recommend this kind of amateur detective work?

Manchester offices here we come is all I'll say!

Hypanor
01-20-2013, 08:28 AM
If he does have any bearing on things it's simply as one of the hired hands brought in to help write the programme, rather than as some shady "Mr Big", living in a rented condo above a shop...

Yeah, but nah (Australians love saying that for some reason). I agree, and assumed he was when I posted it, some hired help who was brought in early for some function. He doesn't appear to be a programmer type, looking at his resume, so how did he get in on the ground floor? And surely he must have made a motza out of it - Donald Kernan's was the affiliate link in the very first post on MMG before it got changed in the second post to 'Eric Turner'.

I'm still trying to get over why the $4m fraud isn't such a big deal! Anyone sent that bit of information to the UK papers? And surely all it needs is one disgruntled UK affiliate to make a complaint about it to the police? It might be their money that's involved, after all.

That would disrupt the UK 'World Tour' stop somewhat...

Hypanor
01-20-2013, 08:34 AM

Eric Turner AKA Ttabt227 of San Diego - 2nd affiliate link on MMG

Whip
01-20-2013, 09:08 AM
noname, I use paypal and have for years. I regularly transfer >$10k out of my account. The transfer fee is exactly $0. I've never had to provide them who any sort of identification, just registered my corporation bank account with them and my federal employer identification number.

This is all within the USA, although I take payments from several countries. I never send money out of my account internationally, but I just checked and depending on destination country the fee is from 0.5% to 2%.

This whole PayPal question and defense by Terry is kind of silly. If I were an international company the size if BB it would be very simple to set up a legal entity in each country I do business in, have a Paypal account for each of those entities, and do the Paypal transfers totally in-country, and avoid all international fees. I could fund the PayPal accounts from my central bank account (wherever it is) for zero fees other than currency exchange.

Not to change the subject but I was wondering if anyone in the USA could comment on this. I just received my 1099 from PayPal for 2012. I had heard in the past that BB was going to be issuing 1099s to USA members. Did that ever happen? I'd be very curious as to what name, address, and federal ID number they used to issue that 1099?

They have until Jan 31 to get the 1099s out to whoever needs them in the States.

Whip
01-20-2013, 09:11 AM
@samuel

What's a 1099?

And that's the only reason they won't use it. Or direct bank transfers for that matter.

Theseus
01-20-2013, 09:23 AM
I'm still trying to get over why the $4m fraud isn't such a big deal!

I know, they threaten anyone who speaks ill of BB with legal action, but seem quite blase about one of their own trousering $4 million. One can only postulate on how much co-founder Kul Josun swiped to be thrown out they way he was, when someone who has (allegedly) funnelled $4 million of the company's funds merits was wished...

the very best for their new business venture

I'm not actually sure if Stern was actually meant to release that nugget for general consumption, if he thought it added to his, or BB's crediility then he was woefully misguided....

Joe_Shmoe
01-20-2013, 09:47 AM
I'm not actually sure if Stern was actually meant to release that nugget for general consumption, if he thought it added to his, or BB's crediility then he was woefully misguided....

I wonder if Raj Dixit & that guy we know as Chris Smith are kicking his ass right now for that?

Theseus
01-20-2013, 10:26 AM
I wonder if Raj Dixit & that guy we know as Chris Smith are kicking his ass right now for that?

I wonder what the BB faithful make of the allegation, who do they believe, the stalwart of the UK arm, or some new guy who only joined a few weeks ago?

My money's on us getting the blame, otherwise all you'll hear is the sound of tiny brains exploding as they try to figure it all out :RpS_lol:

Whip
01-20-2013, 10:27 AM
The whole Donald Kernan thing is a red herring...

So he says he created "Banner Broker Inc", but he was/is an affiliate at Banners Broker

Nine months before the latter was launched. It's a bit of a coincidence (again) if he founded one company and then joined another unrelated one with an almost identical name. I suggest that he's simply entered "Jan 2010" when he really meant "Jan 2011" when filling in the Linkedin page.

Of course there's the bit in both those screenshots about him designing/creating Banners Broker, but even that's relatively easy to explain, given the Csmith5000 adverts on getacoder.com.

I was just pointing out to anyone doing research that it's just another lie.

Whip
01-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Yeah, but nah (Australians love saying that for some reason). I agree, and assumed he was when I posted it, some hired help who was brought in early for some function. He doesn't appear to be a programmer type, looking at his resume, so how did he get in on the ground floor? And surely he must have made a motza out of it - Donald Kernan's was the affiliate link in the very first post on MMG before it got changed in the second post to 'Eric Turner'.

I'm still trying to get over why the $4m fraud isn't such a big deal! Anyone sent that bit of information to the UK papers? And surely all it needs is one disgruntled UK affiliate to make a complaint about it to the police? It might be their money that's involved, after all.

That would disrupt the UK 'World Tour' stop somewhat...

For some reason, players never seem to question this stuff. We've seen it in the ASD scam. No one batted an eye and no one, but scam exposers, ever questioned it. Then, there's the small problem that it even happened at all. It's just another lie to delay paying. For this alleged cash rich mega-business, that amount is chump change and should be paying regularly while the investigation is going on.

Alkibone
01-20-2013, 10:35 AM
I wonder if $4million has been stolen. Maybe it's the setting-up of an excuse as to why they don't have enough funds to pay the UK affiliates. Mind you, 300,000 worldwide affiliates each earning an average $500 p.a. (all BB official figures) means BB generate at least $150,000,000 p.a. so presumably $4,000,000 is a drop in the ocean.

Alkibone
01-20-2013, 10:37 AM
Oops, posted at the same time as Whip!

Papaponzi
01-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Interesting times

17th January, mark stokes joins Flexkom, no longer making his BB videos now getting his downies to follow suit.

19 December, Simon "the rat" Stepsys, the Most "successfull" BB affiliate in the world is no longer signing up for banners brokers and is now punting a mixture of empower network and profit clicking , Has not mentioned banners brokers since on his fb page, currently in Austin Texas at an empower meet up.

Ian Driscoll, now in Flexomm.

So, to you viewers lurking, The top tier of the UK banners brokers affiliates have jumped ship. If they haven't been paid....

AshKen1
01-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Interesting times

17th January, mark stokes joins Flexkom, no longer making his BB videos now getting his downies to follow suit.

19 December, Simon "the rat" Stepsys, the Most "successfull" BB affiliate in the world is no longer signing up for banners brokers and is now punting a mixture of empower network and profit clicking , Has not mentioned banners brokers since on his fb page, currently in Austin Texas at an empower meet up.

Ian Driscoll, now in Flexomm.

So, to you viewers lurking, The top tier of the UK banners brokers affiliates have jumped ship. If they haven't been paid....

If anyone wants to have a look at their websites just to make sure what these guys are doing:

Mark Stokes (http://www.mark-stokes.com/)

Simon Stepsys|How I Make Money Online By Showing People How I Make Money Online (http://simonstepsys.com/)

JordanBright
01-20-2013, 03:47 PM

yeah, easy -

paypal - over 260$ it's free of fees less it's 2$, in my country.. (bank withdraw)
payza - no withdraw other then visa payza card.. you can't withdraw to any bank in the world right now and have been for almost a year and you can transfer to bank too.. you can't tansfer to debit/credit cards.. so just visa card that payza prints..

stp - you need to jump thru hoops to get stp to work for you, the site does not look professional, loads so slow and you need to complete those things that looks like missions to get access to withdrawing your money or even starting to think about it..

the only way to really get money is by getting banners broker visa card, and you know what does that mean? more info given to banners broker, like mothers name.. (wow..)

when I got my money to payza I had to pay to someone to transfer the money from payza to payal.. but it was better then waiting for payza to fix their stuff!

marsh56
01-20-2013, 06:02 PM
BB card limits from Vector's TOS:

"You can deposit additional amounts on your prepaid Card in US Dollars, which will be added to the existing Prepaid Card. The maximum reload amount per prepaid Card is $2,500.00USD with maximum per Prepaid Card per month of $10,000.00USD.

Your Prepaid Card allows you to access your funds from any MasterCard or Cirrus Automated Teller Machine (ATMs), MasterCard merchants that accept cards, on websites requiring payment via credit card or at any MasterCard issuer worldwide. The maximum daily ATM withdrawal amount is $1,000.00USD; however you may need to visit more than one machine to withdraw the maximum limit. The maximum daily POS purchase limit is $2,500.00."

noname999
01-20-2013, 06:04 PM
Thanks Marsh. Do you know if it is possible to exceed the 10k monthly limit if you use diefferent methods of withdrawing?

Martin88
01-20-2013, 06:26 PM
Just received a comment from the man himself, Chris Smith...

Banners Broker Scam Update « Finch Sells – Comments Page 2 (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-2/#comment-75829)

This should be interesting if he sticks around.

noname999
01-20-2013, 06:31 PM
I see someone has asked about his college history. Lets see if he answers or dodges. Surely he knows if and when he graduated...

okosh
01-20-2013, 06:35 PM

Banners Broker Scam Update « Finch Sells – Comments Page 2 (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-2/#comment-75829)

IF it is in fact THE "Chris Smith".....

hendyphilhendy
01-20-2013, 06:36 PM
Came across this blogpost, possibly a couple of new names to find out about

Banners Broker - TEAM TOPGUN : Banners Broker india poised for growth through 2013 (http://bannerbrokeri.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/banners-broker-india-poised-for-growth.html?m=1)

India poised for growth, hmmmmm

Martin88
01-20-2013, 06:43 PM

I checked the IP/location of the comment. It was posted via an anonymous proxy.

Terry's comments were traceable to Toronto, but can't say for sure with Smith.

noname999
01-20-2013, 06:44 PM
There's a surprise!

noname999
01-20-2013, 06:46 PM
To the drones: Do you not think it is any bit weird that the supposed head of a multi-national , multimillion dollar company would be visiting blogs regarding his company?

okosh
01-20-2013, 06:49 PM
To the drones: Do you not think it is any bit weird that the supposed head of a multi-national , multimillion dollar company would be visiting blogs regarding his company?

Well it's not like he's got any adds to purchase....Nor is he doing any payouts.....He's probably just bored so he decided to come play with us....

noname999
01-20-2013, 06:51 PM
He does seem to be stumped already though...:RpS_smile:

DevaEboracum
01-20-2013, 07:00 PM
Received the message below. Dunno is Grant is a new name? I've not come across him before that I can remember.

Monday's Training: Getting Traffic with Grant D'Eall
Dear All

This message is to remind you that the following Webinar will take place Monday, January 21, 2013 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST.

Monday's Training: Getting Traffic with Grant D'Eall

Papaponzi
01-20-2013, 07:01 PM
If it is Chris Smith, or more likely Dixit, kul, or komrade bogdan then he is playing this like a ponzi ... BOSS

Being new to all this I made the mistake in October of thinking it was about to collapse back then, in light of current events could the following guess be warm?

Stern asked kul/raj/bogdan some very pointed questions last week after the grilling he got in here
Kul/raj/bogdan promised answers... On Tuesday
Stern sais he will not do anything else for banners brokers till he gets some answers ... On Tuesday
Chris knows his top recruiters have jumped ship and is clutching at straws , hence the appearance on finch's blog

Please don't flame me, it's not a prediction, it's a very wild guess.

littleroundman
01-20-2013, 07:11 PM
Being new to all this I made the mistake in October of thinking it was about to collapse back then, in light of current events could the following guess be warm?

Never mind, Papaponzi,

that's a natural mistake to make.

How it works is:

* The HYIP really IS about to collapse

* Anti scam forums and blogs report the imminent collapse

* The fraudsters change their plans and let the HYIP run

* The members go onto anti fraud forums and do their little happy dance

* The members celebrate their "victory" by buying more panels

* The fraudsters come out in front

Joe_Shmoe
01-20-2013, 07:43 PM

Yes when Raj Dixit posted it wasn't Raj Dixit.

The guys over there have asked about his University history that would help him prove it (if it can be verified)

He is probably right about one thing though.
"This article and others are having a detrimental effect on our business,"
That's a crying shame Chris. :crying_2:

Theseus
01-20-2013, 08:30 PM
Yes when Raj Dixit posted it wasn't Raj Dixit.

The guys over there have asked about his University history that would help him prove it (if it can be verified)

He is probably right about one thing though.
"This article and others are having a detrimental effect on our business,"
That's a crying shame Chris. :crying_2:

Reminds me of McCarthy whining that the picture they published in the SW was a tad "unflattering". Not concerned that he's ripping people off, just that he's been pictured in the papers looking gormless....

EagleOne
01-20-2013, 09:20 PM

'Well at least he made one statement which is true, and was the reason I said Mr. Stern is here, and it was this, and I quote:

This article and others are having a detrimental effect on our business, therefore I have decided to explain how we generate money.

Nice of him to admit it. Finch and RS is really hurting their recruiting, as well as all the negative newspaper and radio interview. Toss in the major players jumping into new ventures, and you can bet the meeting in Canada was to see how much longer they can fool people before pulling the plug, and planning their exit strategy.

The 23rd is going to be an extremely interesting day.

okosh
01-20-2013, 09:52 PM
'
The 23rd is going to be an extremely interesting day.

I guess I could run a book on what date they will delay payments to next.....Jan 29th.....5th Feb....Or maybe the 15th of never....

baylee
01-20-2013, 10:13 PM
I guess I could run a book on what date they will delay payments to next.....Jan 29th.....5th Feb....Or maybe the 15th of never....

I would put my money on the 15th of never!

okosh
01-20-2013, 10:30 PM
I would put my money on the 15th of never!

I'll go broke if all punters are as smart as you :RpS_laugh:

EagleOne
01-20-2013, 10:53 PM
Actually my guess is Junevember 33.

noname999
01-21-2013, 02:22 AM
Anybody else find it strange that the main man, Mr. BB, turns up on finch's site to answer questions and there are only 8 replies(half from the one poster)? Normally that blog is a hive of activity. And now practically nothing.

littleroundman
01-21-2013, 02:27 AM
Actually my guess is Junevember 33.

I'm picking eleventy two and a half days from today.

littleroundman
01-21-2013, 02:30 AM
Anybody else find it strange that the main man, Mr. BB, turns up on finch's site to answer questions and there are only 8 replies(half from the one poster)?

Nope, not strange at all.

In fact, anyone who believes ANYTHING about a HYIP ponzi fraud is real and not made up is definitely 1 kangaroo short in the top paddock.

noname999
01-21-2013, 02:38 AM
Yes but there are thousands who have put money into this and do believe it. It is strange that there is so little interest in conversing with CS. Even if it was only orchestrated.

EagleOne
01-21-2013, 02:42 AM
Anybody else find it strange that the main man, Mr. BB, turns up on finch's site to answer questions and there are only 8 replies(half from the one poster)? Normally that blog is a hive of activity. And now practically nothing.

It is "assumed" to be "The" Chris Smith. I think many are waiting to confirm if it really is him or not before they post. I will say there are indications that it truly was him from the way some things were said, but with supposedly all the people in for training makes me wonder when he would have had the time to do so, and why now not after they left. There are some things that make me doubt it really is him too. Time will tell.

But in the whole scheme of things, it isn't going to change much even if it is him. BB is still a Ponzi.

littleroundman
01-21-2013, 03:01 AM
Yes but there are thousands who have put money into this and do believe it. It is strange that there is so little interest in conversing with CS. Even if it was only orchestrated.

IM(very)HO, it's all too easy to start believing a HYIP ponzi is centered around 3 or 4 of the "usual suspect" HYIP ponzi forums and a handful of anti fraud blogs and forums.

For example, Zeek Rewards had a confirmed 1,000,000 members.

If only half of them only checked in on the "usual suspect" forums and blogs and only did so once a week, the numbers of visitors to these places would be astronomical, and, they simply aren't (and weren't)

A great many of the victims of these frauds and fraudsters genuinely do believe they have made an "investment"

Do YOU check your "investments" or bank accounts weekly ??

If you did, and your account balance was as you expected, would YOU go and have a look at the support forum, much less a blog which said the "numbers on a screen" you can see with your own eyes don't exist ??

noname999
01-21-2013, 03:22 AM
I understand that. My point is, finch's blog is normally very active. Since Chris has arrived activity has actually dropped. This I find strange. Maybe things will pick up today.

Poyol
01-21-2013, 03:41 AM
Also, is that a confirmed 200k that Banners Broker has? This number could be made up too.

Poyol
01-21-2013, 04:28 AM

Feeling outnumbered here ... where are you, guys?

noname999
01-21-2013, 04:52 AM

Feeling outnumbered here ... where are you, guys?

Things are very quiet on all sites...

Poyol
01-21-2013, 05:00 AM
There are currently 57 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 54 guests)
Poyol, Chrisi2000

Hi, Chris!

Jason

EagleOne
01-21-2013, 05:08 AM
I understand that. My point is, finch's blog is normally very active. Since Chris has arrived activity has actually dropped. This I find strange. Maybe things will pick up today.

It's a 3-day holiday weekend here in the states. Monday is Martin Luther King day and all federal offices and banks are closed; as well as some businesses.

Theseus
01-21-2013, 05:20 AM
It's a 3-day holiday weekend here in the states. Monday is Martin Luther King day and all federal offices and banks are closed; as well as some businesses.

Does Belize celebrate MLK Day?

noname999
01-21-2013, 05:23 AM

Beat me too it T! Was going to say that BB have always been at pains to stress they have nothing to do with the states:RpS_wink:

Julie Diligent
01-21-2013, 07:23 AM
It would appear that Terry's going to be enjoying more of a holiday than he'd planned for. He's been given his marching orders. This just posted by 'Chris Smith' over at Finchy's:

"Mr Stern should not have disclosed any information like this, he has been dismissed and will not be answering any questions on this forum."

Banners Broker Scam Update « Finch Sells – Comments Page 2 (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-2/#comment-75857)

If you're still looking in Terry... bit of advice if I may... concerning The Law of Holes. Rule #1: When you're in one, stop digging.

hendyphilhendy
01-21-2013, 07:40 AM
Terry's going to be enjoying more of a holiday than he'd planned for... he's been given his marching orders. This just posted by 'Chris Smith' over at Finchy's:

"Mr Stern should not have disclosed any information like this, he has been dismissed and will not be answering any questions on this forum."

Banners Broker Scam Update « Finch Sells – Comments Page 2 (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-2/#comment-75857)

Interesting - I sincerely doubt that is Chris Smith but I also doubted Terry Sterns credentials. I wonder if there are some 'rogue' affiliates making out to be something they are not.

At the moment I am not willing to disclose personal information that may allow people to discover my home address, I still have kids at home and don’t want people or reporters or TV crews turning up at my front door

Surely making this public would be fantastic publicity for Banners Broker - unless of course you have something to hide?

Jerrygo
01-21-2013, 07:57 AM
Lol every time i log in, there is some new crisis in bb. Like papaponzi I'm new to scams, and I was thinking along the lines of Papa's last post.
(" Stern asked kul/raj/bogdan some very pointed questions last week after the grilling he got in here
Stern sais he will not do anything else for banners brokers till he gets some answers ... On Tuesday")

Well if it is really Chris Smith, Terry Stern being dismissed or walking out is another nail in the coffin.

Theseus
01-21-2013, 08:03 AM
Chris Smith says:
January 21, 2013 at 5:04 am
At the moment I am not willing to disclose personal information that may allow people to discover my home address, I still have kids at home and don’t want people or reporters or TV crews turning up at my front door

Or the police....

Jerrygo
01-21-2013, 08:19 AM
The thread is so long now it is hard to find anything. @Thesus, am I right in thinking that Terry Stern does not have a long history of scams, such as all the other bb actors have?

Joe_Shmoe
01-21-2013, 08:30 AM
he has been dismissed and will not be answering any questions on this forum."
I say that's a lucky escape for Terry, getting fired (if that's what happened, don't forget these guys are proffesional liars) probably saved him from a jail sentence.

Poyol
01-21-2013, 08:31 AM
The thread is so long now it is hard to find anything. @Thesus, am I right in thinking that Terry Stern does not have a long history of scams, such as all the other bb actors have?

Jerry, just click 'Search this Thread' here above the posts.

Then type what you want to find!

Jason

Jerrygo
01-21-2013, 08:37 AM
Yes I know that Jason. have searched. cant find any history of Terry stern involved in any previous scams through that search.

Joe_Shmoe
01-21-2013, 08:43 AM
Does Terry still think it's not a Ponzi I wonder?

Jerrygo
01-21-2013, 08:54 AM
If he didn't know before, he must know now joe. Perhaps he will join us in the good fight.

noname999
01-21-2013, 09:55 AM
So am I right in assuming that the whole point of this little exercise was to pretend that Terry was after letting some sensitive information slip(e.g. the 4m fraud). Then he gets 'fired' by 'Chris' and the drones are prepared for more delays to payments?

littleroundman
01-21-2013, 10:04 AM
TA DA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give the man a cigar

Joe_Shmoe
01-21-2013, 10:11 AM
I wonder if Terry slipped out the back door with a couple of million $$ ? :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Chis might sack himself yet, then he's away scot free :RpS_thumbsup:

hendyphilhendy
01-21-2013, 10:19 AM
Not sure if anyone has seen this website yet

twiceyamoney.com (http://twiceyamoney.com/)

Clicking on the 'complete guide to banners broker' it pops up something about mark-stokes.com

The usual tagline - "Its impossible not to make money" and twice ya money, not doubling of course, cos that would be wrong!

hendyphilhendy
01-21-2013, 10:21 AM
Also this popped up Banners Brokers Explain for Free By Aurore (Aura) & Me 01/20 by AlimBey | Blog Talk Radio (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/alimbey/2013/01/20/banners-brokers-explain-for-free-by-aurore-aura-me)

It is absolutely hilarious, so bad it is pitiful. A podcast with no video makes it impossible for anyone to understand, let alone the people in it!

Theseus
01-21-2013, 10:53 AM
So am I right in assuming that the whole point of this little exercise was to pretend that Terry was after letting some sensitive information slip(e.g. the 4m fraud). Then he gets 'fired' by 'Chris' and the drones are prepared for more delays to payments?

That was from here not BB, mind you......:RpS_lol:

littleroundman
01-21-2013, 11:03 AM
If you only knew how many "PR people" have been set up to carry the can over the years.

Theseus
01-21-2013, 11:11 AM
If you only knew how many "PR people" have been set up to carry the can over the years.

It's fairly common practice in the "real" business world, and almost mandatory in politics.

Poyol
01-21-2013, 11:15 AM
Not sure if anyone has seen this website yet

twiceyamoney.com (http://twiceyamoney.com/)

Clicking on the 'complete guide to banners broker' it pops up something about mark-stokes.com

The usual tagline - "Its impossible not to make money" and twice ya money, not doubling of course, cos that would be wrong!

Registrant:
internet lifestyle limited
3 louise avenue
groby
Leicester, Select a region le6 0yh
United Kingdom

Administrative Contact:
stokes, mark @charnwoodhome.co.uk
internet lifestyle limited
3 louise avenue
groby
Leicester, Select a region le6 0yh
United Kingdom
+7.711180000

Poyol
01-21-2013, 12:09 PM
Bannersbroker.com Whois data on 31st August 2010.

Old Raw Registrar Data August 31, 2010
Registrant:
Andre Francisco Filipin
Rua Andre Cecone, 78
Curitiba, Parana 80740-530
Brazil

Registered through: EZ-Domains Co.
Domain Name: BANNERSBROKER.COM
Created on: 28-Jul-09
Expires on: 28-Jul-10
Last Updated on: 28-Jul-09

Administrative Contact:
Nagy, Steve @hostmach.com.br
Hosting Machine
Rua Japao, 484
Cotia, Sao Paulo 06502-345
Brazil
551147020489 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Nagy, Steve @hostmach.com.br
Hosting Machine
Rua Japao, 484
Cotia, Sao Paulo 06502-345
Brazil
551147020489 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS03.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS04.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Information Updated: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:06:41 UTC

Jason

Beethoven
01-21-2013, 12:32 PM

So a guy with a forum nick of "Chris Smith" utters a couple of garbled paragraphs of poor grammar, and a bunch of extremely vocal BB shills go all timid.

Scared of getting their accounts frozen by the CEO, or maybe he might decide not to switch their "engine" back on?

On another note, with Ana, Driscoll and Stern gone, and Stepsys and Stokes pushing ponzis new, is there anybody still working for BB?

Or did they all get fired?

I'm guessing there will be a big echo in the new manchester offices :RpS_wink:

Mundorf
01-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Does Terry still think it's not a Ponzi I wonder?

His rhetoric was to good for someone who does not know what is really going on behind the curtains.The way he put the metter for us here,reveals a person with profound policy determined to cover black statue with white pall.But to cover it you must first know the black version.And ofcourse as there is no perfect mord,there is no perfect concealment.But You see how ponzi (and not only they) supporters and creators always think the same - next project will be perfect and they always fail - by authorities caught or dismissed by higher graded scammer

AshKen1
01-21-2013, 12:49 PM
Tech update on BB

Panel Display Changes

January 21, 2013, xx:xxThe default view for panel will now only show the most recent 1000 QUALIFIED AND UNQUALIFIED panels of the selected colour.
To view panels based on specific criteria, please hover over the "Manage Inventory" tab, then view panels, colour, and then click on the desired view(All, locked, qualified, unqualified, completed).

Closing down on those panels that can been seen? Less to search through when system finally obtained by enforcement agencies? So only most recent information accessible....

End game play??

AshKen1
01-21-2013, 12:54 PM
Our old (recent) mate Jonathon back on BB Network - absolutely NOT advertising a different product, other than BB... honest.... Yes you are - it's product... just a slightly different one...

omasundram J Gobi (https://www.facebook.com/gobikishna) This Is NOT a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY...... Just watch the video, please don't click on anything until you finished watching it and change the trend of living!!!! Do you ever wonder how some people making 6 digits income? Do you want to be one of them but don't know how!!! Before you start making money, Learn how to get there!!!! This is not a Business opportunity but A to Z online marketing teaching. Be a professional Online Marketer by learning and earning $100000/month!Intro | My Lead System PRO - MyLeadSystemPRO (http://solidreturn.mlsp.com/intro). You all can be a top earner if you go through the right channel!!!!! You never ever gonna disappointed but gonna thank me soon!!!! Learn! Learn! Learn! This is the course I was looking for last 4 years!!!! Really excited. This will blow you away!
17 hours ago · Like (https://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokernetwork?ref=ts&fref=ts#)

Poyol
01-21-2013, 12:59 PM
So, we've proven to the utmost extent that we can that Banners Broker is a Ponzi.

I'm still here as there are questions unanswered. One being who's REALLY behind it? Rajiv Dixit being one guy.

What are your reasons for still being here?

AshKen1
01-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Just popped over to Finch's blog. Lightweight responses from Chris Smith. Am I missing something? The only thing that rings true is that BB has been harmed by the blog and here. Guess it will be Raj turning up next....

AshKen1
01-21-2013, 01:36 PM
So a guy with a forum nick of "Chris Smith" utters a couple of garbled paragraphs of poor grammar, and a bunch of extremely vocal BB shills go all timid.

Scared of getting their accounts frozen by the CEO, or maybe he might decide not to switch their "engine" back on?

On another note, with Ana, Driscoll and Stern gone, and Stepsys and Stokes pushing ponzis new, is there anybody still working for BB?

Or did they all get fired?

I'm guessing there will be a big echo in the new manchester offices :RpS_wink:

Anyone know what's happened to the guy from Ireland? Is he still in charge there? Or was his flight to Canada diverted to a place without extradition treaties?

AshKen1
01-21-2013, 01:41 PM
So, we've proven to the utmost extent that we can that Banners Broker is a Ponzi.

I'm still here as there are questions unanswered. One being who's REALLY behind it? Rajiv Dixit being one guy.

What are your reasons for still being here?

I'm still here because my mate has invested thousands. You and I both know that money has completely gone.
I want - need - to know when it's over, so that I am able to help him through what is going to be one hell of a time. That's his pension plans gone up in smoke.

Poyol
01-21-2013, 01:54 PM
I'm still here because my mate has invested thousands. You and I both know that money has completely gone.
I want - need - to know when it's over, so that I am able to help him through what is going to be one hell of a time. That's his pension plans gone up in smoke.

I know what you mean, Ash.
If I thought it'd work I'd start a charity to help victims of Ponzi schemes in the UK. If anyone else is interested, message me.

AshKen1
01-21-2013, 02:03 PM
If I thought it'd work I'd start a charity to help victims of Ponzi schemes in the UK. If anyone else is interested, message me.

That's a really good and kind thought and I really respect you for saying that. One of the things I said early on was what advice can be given to victims of this when it all goes wrong. Maybe that's something we could try to formulate and post regularly, eg here and on your blog. eg step 1 - speak to police, step 2 - speak to actionfraud etc etc etc.

It is eerily quiet.

noname999
01-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Anyone think that Bannerbiz on MMG may be Chris/Terry on finchsells?

Whip
01-21-2013, 02:34 PM

That was from here not BB, mind you......:RpS_lol:

according to the latest 'story' it can apply to both.

Joe_Shmoe
01-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Latest BS from CHRIS SMITH'S Ponzi scheme.

Notes from the Leaders Call 21st January 2013, taken from talkingbb.com:

An hours long call today – half of that was covered on the new presentation.

Last week all the ICs & GMs were in the office – a week of intensive training. They were impressed with the updates that are coming.

The ICs were able to see the new office and have a sit down and talk with us to talk about the future.

Please make sure that people go to their ICs in the first instance of support and updates. In the case of the UK go to Ireland

David went through the new Information Presentation that is going to be used.

It is simpler, easier to follow and quicker. Each IC will have one sent to them to be translated into the various languages.

There is a new orientation program coming out that should be ready by this time next week and will be run by the IC or GM that will be around 2 to 3 hours long and run weekly.

A pre recorded version will be available via the website.

General questions

David said there was no panel movement issue and told us to contact support. He also told people to stop panel watching. Speed and movement is variable. Over half the questions were on panel speed. He was quite forceful about this – BB do not control the speed and it is all dependant on the blind network.

We were also told to contact support on payment issues.

Most not relevant and complimented David on the new presentation.

Reminder about the February convention in the UK

Richard Arblaster (http://www.facebook.com/richard.arblaster) Now before going crazy about there not being any problems with panel movement. BB support staff say there is a problem and David Hooker saying there isn't, remember with companies when they grow, not everything gets fed up the chain to the execs.

As appears to be the situation here. With any company, the ones further down the chain, try to get things fixed before they become critical and apparent to those further up.

So we know there is a problem, IT knows there's a problem, so don't panic when the execs say there isn't.

Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) Thanks Richard....I absolutely agree...I have full faith in the company This is only the beginning of a long and fruitfull journey for all of us !!!!!

AshKen1
01-21-2013, 03:01 PM
@Joe

David said there was no panel movement issue and told us to contact support. He also told people to stop panel watching. Speed and movement is variable. Over half the questions were on panel speed. He was quite forceful about this – BB do not control the speed and it is all dependant on the blind network.

Do I hear the smell of BS?

StevenHoward
01-21-2013, 03:15 PM

Great idea, PM on the way.

Justin Casey
01-21-2013, 03:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've been enjoying this thread and it's a real eye-opener. Great work.

I was intrigued by Mr Stokes's e-mail address in Poyol's post #7165 above

Administrative Contact:
stokes, mark @charnwoodhome.co.uk

I think you've found the "blind network"!

Blinds Only Leicester Discount Window Blinds - Vertical Conservatory Blinds, UK (http://www.charnwoodhome.co.uk)

Theseus
01-21-2013, 03:41 PM
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) This is only the beginning of a long and fruitfull journey for all of us !!!!!

Yes indeedy....

EagleOne
01-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Justin, Welcome to RS and awesome find....and FUNNY! You will fit in well here and look forward to more posts.

AshKen1
01-21-2013, 04:17 PM
Justin, Welcome to RS and awesome find....and FUNNY! You will fit in well here and look forward to more posts.

Sorry have I missed something? Spotted the name and grinned. Awesome find? What?

AshKen1
01-21-2013, 04:50 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhh.... the silence is deafening....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk

Joe_Shmoe
01-21-2013, 05:35 PM
More than likely Chris Smith or whatever his name is, has got a better plan.
But here is a little idea if he ain't already thought of it yet.

Why not push "that button" on your cell phone & initiate a "panel movement", or even a massive "panel movement"

This will have the likes of the idiots in TalkingBB/Adverts Galore & Mark Stokes's group of
Ponzi victims shouting from the rooftops & keep 'em off your back.
(They do seem to be restless at the moment, & more than a little negativity seems to be creeping in :RpS_biggrin: )

It could buy you a few days/weeks, & maybe rope in a few more victims as your current victims rejoice,
telling all "see? the naysayers where wrong".

You know you ain't gonna pay out any more so why the hell not? :RpS_smile:

Theseus
01-21-2013, 06:43 PM
More than likely Chris Smith or whatever his name is, has got a better plan.
But here is a little idea if he ain't already thought of it yet.

Why not push "that button" on your cell phone & initiate a "panel movement", or even a massive "panel movement"

This will have the likes of the idiots in TalkingBB/Adverts Galore & Mark Stokes's group of
(They do seem to be restless at the moment, & more than a little negativity seems to be creeping in :RpS_biggrin: )

It could buy you a few days/weeks, & maybe rope in a few more victims as your current victims rejoice,
telling all "see? the naysayers where wrong".

You know you ain't gonna pay out any more so why the hell not? :RpS_smile:

I'm sure Stokes will be hard at it, trying to round up as many L.O.L.s (family members or not) to fleece before it all goes south (to Belize)...

Joe_Shmoe
01-21-2013, 06:43 PM

Sorry to quote myself but here ya go Chris! Told you so.

From Mark Stoke's Facebook list of Ponzi victims.
Methinks the "blinkers" have been on for a long time. :duh:
Andrew's wife is going to kill him I'm led to believe she is a bit of a "naysayer"

Hey everyone, steer clear of talkingbb.com for the moment, they're getting as bad as the naysayers they're attempting to stamp out.

I've never seen such long established members over there post so much crap in the last week, they really should know better.

At this point hold your nerve and stay strong. And no this isn't some kumbayah happy trippy BS either.

Time to put the blinkers on and stay focussed.

Seen by 17 (http://www.facebook.com/browse/group_message_viewers?id=409914302425251)
Martin Codack (http://www.facebook.com/dreamwinner) likes this.
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) Amazing how many people are certain it's a scam...my answer quickly shuts them up..." Do i look stupid ! If it was a scam i wouldn't be in it and making money while i sleep ! " They normally look at me blankly and think i'm mad....onwards to the next one..yeehaaa !!!
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) Ignore the naysayers...they are absolutely no use to us !!
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) Be strong..we will have the last laugh !!
Carol Reed (http://www.facebook.com/carol.reed.3760) I totally agree with you Richard. I have my thoughts about talkingbb at the moment, but as you said, keep focussed. It is all very real indeed. There are reasons for the different site probs. at the moment, all will soon be well. Where could you be a member of a business, sit at home, and be earning £3-4000 a month ???

Theseus
01-21-2013, 07:08 PM
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) Amazing how many people are certain it's a scam...my answer quickly shuts them up..." Do i look stupid !

:fly_swat:

Carol Reed (http://www.facebook.com/carol.reed.3760) Where could you be a member of a business, sit at home, and be earning £3-4000 a month ???

£3-4000 a month, for pressing a few keys on your computer once a day, and you don't have any suspicions about it being a scam?

:duh:

littleroundman
01-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Where could you be a member of a business, sit at home, and be earning £3-4000 a month ???

Zeek Rewards

Ad Surf Daily

C.E.P.

P.I.P.S.

12 DailyPro

Legisi

baylee
01-21-2013, 07:21 PM
@Joe

Do I hear the smell of BS?
Yes Sir, Completely unadulterated Bulls***, and oh how they can shovel it!

Martin88
01-21-2013, 07:43 PM
If Terry Stern has been fired, I don't know why he's still posting comments on behalf of BannersBroker:

https://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokernetwork

baylee
01-21-2013, 08:05 PM
A quick comment to bannerbiz on MMG.

baylee

post Today, 03:58 PM
Post #6143

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 171,424

QUOTE (BannerBiz @ Jan 21 2013, 07:50 PM) *
Mr dear baylee - kindly don't involve me in any fantasies/suppositions from 24401 Chrisanta Drive, Mission Viejo. No comment is needed in respect of your post - it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread and further comment is unnecessary.

My comment has much to do with this thread as this comment of yours. MY, My, My! After you, with a deep Bow.

BannerBiz

post Today, 03:38 PM
Post #6139

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 481,745

QUOTE (Lynndel @ Jan 21 2013, 03:07 PM) *
This from a person who believes BB is a real business. Too rich.

Yeah... right! Is this the "reworked" fantasy from the sole remaining braincell - along with all the other "non facts" posted in forums over the Internet - all from the font of all human knowledge? Please - you are more than an age to qualify as a balanced adult - the infantile fury and transparent obsession is unbecoming Mr Etherington. Take your meds and dump the Banners Broker obsession - it will lead to a healthier and more productive lifestyle. Have a nice day!

Hypanor
01-21-2013, 08:45 PM

I second AshKen1's comment - what find? He doesn't appear to have made any visible posts...

Beacon
01-21-2013, 08:47 PM

Andrew's wife is going to kill him I'm led to believe she is a bit of a "naysayer"

Hey everyone, steer clear of talkingbb.com for the moment, they're getting as bad as the naysayers they're attempting to stamp out.

I've never seen such long established members over there post so much crap in the last week, they really should know better.

At this point hold your nerve and stay strong. And no this isn't some kumbayah happy trippy BS either.

Seen by 17 (http://www.facebook.com/browse/group_message_viewers?id=409914302425251)
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) Amazing how many people are certain it's a scam...my answer quickly shuts them up..." Do i look stupid ! If it was a scam i wouldn't be in it and making money while i sleep ! " They normally look at me blankly and think i'm mad....onwards to the next one..yeehaaa !!!
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) Ignore the naysayers...they are absolutely no use to us !!
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) Be strong..we will have the last laugh !!
Carol Reed (http://www.facebook.com/carol.reed.3760) I totally agree with you Richard. I have my thoughts about talkingbb at the moment, but as you said, keep focussed. It is all very real indeed. There are reasons for the different site probs. at the moment, all will soon be well. Where could you be a member of a business, sit at home, and be earning £3-4000 a month ???

Yet again Im reminded of the guy falling from the 100 story building.
Every floor he passes he says "so far so good". Im now thinking about a whale.

Andrew Walker is something like the Whale in Terry Pratchett's ( oops sorry I meant Douglas Adams ...Pratchett is the "missing link" between Tolkien Rowling and Adams)

The Book: It is important to note that suddenly, and against all probability, a sperm whale had been called into existence, several miles above the surface of an alien planet. And since this is not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this innocent creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity. This is what it thought, as it fell:
The Whale: Ahhh! Woooh! What's happening? Who am I? Why am I here? What's my purpose in life? What do I mean by who am I? Okay okay, calm down calm down get a grip now. Ooh, this is an interesting sensation. What is it? Its a sort of tingling in my... well I suppose I better start finding names for things. Lets call it a... tail! Yeah! Tail! And hey, what's this roaring sound, whooshing past what I'm suddenly gonna call my head? Wind! Is that a good name? It'll do. Yeah, this is really exciting. I'm dizzy with anticipation! Or is it the wind? There's an awful lot of that now isn't it? And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello, Ground!
[Cuts to a distant view as the whale hits the ground and spews up a large mushroom cloud of snow]
The Book: Curiously, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, "Oh no, not again!" Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now.

Andrew That is the ground coming up

littleroundman
01-21-2013, 09:16 PM

HYIP ponzis - the only "business" in the world where it's considered a good thing to have your blinkers ON

littleroundman
01-21-2013, 09:19 PM
I second AshKen1's comment - what find? He doesn't appear to have made any visible posts...

HeHe, one day we'll learn to look up and realize the mods and admins are the only people who can see a post when the forum software has clearly marked it "awaiting moderation"

Sorry about that, Justin.

definitely our fault and no reflection on you or what you posted.

Beacon
01-21-2013, 09:40 PM
United Kingdom (13)
Heres a Linkedin COMPANY rather than networking group with 84 "employees" click for them on the right from

Italy (11)
United States (7)
Australia (5)
Russian Federation (5)
Melbourne Area, Australia (3)
Belgium (3)
Canada (3)
Toronto, Canada Area (3)
Ireland (3)
BannersBroker (AD) | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/2451981?)

the lilsted website is hosted in Moscow
The domain www.cyprus-design.com is hosted from IP address 78.110.50.110, having reverse-lookup c8-w.ht-systems.ru

Wayback machine gives following address for 2010 in
Limassol, Cyprus

Archive seems lilke a Russian living in Cyprus. Wonder if he knows he is involved in fronting a scam on Linkedin?

littleroundman
01-21-2013, 09:51 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/broker.jpg

I don't know about anyone else,

but, that sure looks like it says: "Advertising that doubles your money" to me.

Beacon
01-21-2013, 09:54 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/broker.jpg

I don't know about anyone else,

but, that sure looks like it says: "Advertising that doubles your money" to me.

as well as
"
Industry: Financial Services
Type:Public Company
Founded: 2011
"
Oh and what was that legal thing about doing business with US citizens who are living in the US requiring all such businessess to register there?

Hypanor
01-21-2013, 09:56 PM
Cyprus Design link was posted back here - http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index265.html#post41459

Brenda
01-21-2013, 10:15 PM
interesting, but frightening how slow the wheels move when it comes to making these fraudsters accountable!

B.C. woman allegedly ran $135M Ponzi scheme - British Columbia - CBC News (http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2013/01/21/bc-ponzi-doris-elizabeth-nelson.html)

okosh
01-22-2013, 12:38 AM
Lol every time i log in, there is some new crisis in bb. Like papaponzi I'm new to scams, and I was thinking along the lines of Papa's last post.
(" Stern asked kul/raj/bogdan some very pointed questions last week after the grilling he got in here
Stern sais he will not do anything else for banners brokers till he gets some answers ... On Tuesday")

Well if it is really Chris Smith, Terry Stern being dismissed or walking out is another nail in the coffin.

No, it is just an "Exit stratergy".....

okosh
01-22-2013, 12:38 AM

I'm NOT interested nor will I take any part in that or have my name assosiated with that in any way shape or form.....

Just wanted to get that ON the record.....

EagleOne
01-22-2013, 02:32 AM
The personally autographed copy of your book that I have on my desk is one of my favorite possessions....It motivates me and reminds me of the years spent fighting to make a difference in the forums like talkgold and MMG.........

I guess opinions on what is important changes the longer people do what we do.....Took me years to work out that discrediting the admin or the program to those who were members of the program is a waste of time and energy...

Clearly I've upset a few people over the last days in my effort to show what you are saying here....This was not my intention and I'm sorry for it :RpS_smile:

Thank you for your kind words. I'm honored you think that highly of my book.

silly sally
01-22-2013, 02:50 AM
as well as
"
Industry: Financial Services
Type:Public Company
Founded: 2011
"
Oh and what was that legal thing about doing business with US citizens who are living in the US requiring all such businessess to register there?

Anyone know what 'AD' stands for?

ADvertising? Accidental Dismemberment? Affiliate Deception? :-)

EagleOne
01-22-2013, 02:57 AM
Anyone know what 'AD' stands for?

ADvertising? Accidental Dismemberment? Affiliate Deception? :-)

Already Dead?

Dreamstealer
01-22-2013, 03:38 AM

I think everyone laughing at Andrew Walker is unfair. Just because he sounds like a pathetic moron. I suspect he is cleverer than we think. "Onwards to the next one" sounds like code for "drop BB it's as dead as disco- where's the next scam". Well done Andrew, you might not be a laughable loser but could be a budding serial fraudster. Mummy will be proud.

EagleOne
01-22-2013, 03:40 AM
Chris Smith just posted this at Finch Sells, and I quote:

"Chris Smith says:

January 22, 2013 at 1:15 am

Mr Deano,

When you said ” i don’t believe for a second that you alone have invented an “Revolutionary Algorithm” which no one has thought off before.”

What a crazy statement to make. New algorithms, materials, medicines etc are being INVENTED all the time. One of the best ways to counteract your illogical and inaccurate statement is to point you in the direction of Sarah Flannery, who in 1998 was a SIXTEEN year old maths genius who INVENTED A NEW ALGORITHM to speed up encryption.

Mr Depressed,

I realise you’re hurting but can I suggest that you keep your posts to just a couple of paragraphs. It’s quite obvious you’re what we call “touchy” up here in Canada, a common way of replying to people like this is to say “Chill out man”.

If you’re not happy about BB, please draw your money out on the 31st and close your account.

While I’m on the subject of payments, we are having some issues with these, it’s a complex issue beyond our control.

To reassure our affiliate’s that what we operate is not a Ponzi scheme or scam, we are issuing a directive to all of our affiliate’s to stop signing new affiliate’s with immediate effect. We DO NOT rely on new signups, this will prove so beyond doubt.

I’ve emailed Finch, he will no doubt confirm this.

Bill Lucas,

You’re very much mistaken on a number of accounts, we do have phone numbers for you to contact our company on. It is not unusual for companies to charge for support, this helps us keep our monthly charges so low. Would you prefer to pay $15 a month and be charged for phone support as and when you required it, or $25 a month regardless.

The truth will come out Mr Lucas. I hope then I receive an apology from you."

They just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper. To illustrate his point about new algorithms he uses an example from 1998? Nothing more recent?

Now it sounds as if there won't be any payments on the 31st either. No new signups per the head office which means stalling for time for an exit strategy that I said was what the "big meeting" was all about this past weekend.

This is going to be lucky to make it to the end of this month at the rate things are happening. Only problem is the affiliates won't know it for at least 3-6 weeks, if that soon.

Dreamstealer
01-22-2013, 04:39 AM

"Chris Smith says:

Mr Deano,

When you said ” i don’t believe for a second that you alone have invented an “Revolutionary Algorithm” which no one has thought off before.”

What a crazy statement to make. New algorithms, materials, medicines etc are being INVENTED all the time. One of the best ways to counteract your illogical and inaccurate statement is to point you in the direction of Sarah Flannery, who in 1998 was a SIXTEEN year old maths genius who INVENTED A NEW ALGORITHM to speed up encryption.

They just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper. To illustrate his point about new algorithms he uses an example from 1998? Nothing more recent?

Now it sounds as if there won't be any payments on the 31st either. No new signups per the head office which means stalling for time for an exit strategy that I said was what the "big meeting" was all about this past weekend.

This is going to be lucky to make it to the end of this month at the rate things are happening. Only problem is the affiliates won't know it for at least 3-6 weeks, if that soon.

That Mr Smith sounds like a nice chap. Can anyone point me to a patent or anything in the public domain for this "algorithm" (which is tech speak for a process, usually an iterative process in computing). I am sure to protect his work he will have done this unless of course HE IS A SCAMMER. Oops sorry pressed caps lock there. Anyway take it easy on this messianic genius who wants to give all of his profits to the world poor and disenfranchised.

Dreamstealer
01-22-2013, 04:42 AM
Already Dead?

Seems to be from an affiliate so...
Another Drone

AshKen1
01-22-2013, 04:55 AM
If Terry Stern has been fired, I don't know why he's still posting comments on behalf of BannersBroker:

https://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokernetwork

His profile is public. In 2012, he seems to have moved house a lot. And I mean a lot.

Well fired in BB speak means the same as "not a money-cycler" etc etc... it means nothing.

AshKen1
01-22-2013, 04:57 AM
I'm NOT interested nor will I take any part in that or have my name assosiated with that in any way shape or form.....

Just wanted to get that ON the record.....

Possible only the UK. So you're safe down under. But your objection noted :)

noname999
01-22-2013, 05:09 AM
How do we know that 'Terry' is gone?

Poyol
01-22-2013, 05:22 AM
If anyone wants some Whois history - just ask.

Jason

Beacon
01-22-2013, 05:23 AM

"Chris Smith says:

Sarah Flannery, who in 1998 was a SIXTEEN year old maths genius who INVENTED A NEW ALGORITHM to speed up encryption.

Without taking away from her ability the purpose was to replace RSA. As it happens the algorithm had a fatal falw

Her original paper and the attack on it can be found here:
Sarah Flannery on Cayley-Purser: An Investigation of a New Algorithm vs. the RSA (http://cryptome.info/flannery-cp.htm)

Look in oparticular wher it mentions: "
> My take from her remark in that paper is that

> the system is broken as it stands, and that there's no hint yet of a

> repair.
"

Seems to me Chris Smith has been talking to some Cork people who dont know much about the detail of the Young scientists Exhibition and probably didnt read Ms Flannery's work. which is about as much research they put into due dilligence about Banners Broker so Im not surprised really

If you’re not happy about BB, please draw your money out on the 31st and close your account.

If only he could

While I’m on the subject of payments, we are having some issues with these, it’s a complex issue beyond our control.

LOL! Great old chestnuts of the world ~ #101 The Complex Issue #105 It is Beyond our Control

To reassure our affiliate’s that what we operate is not a Ponzi scheme or scam, we are issuing a directive to all of our affiliate’s to stop signing new affiliate’s with immediate effect. We DO NOT rely on new signups, this will prove so beyond doubt.

LOL! Why should they have to reassure affilliates if it does not depend on them. And all one needs to do to disprove this is log in a new fake account.
If you can Chris is lying. If you can't then the whole thing will collapse. Of course Chris will still be milking the monthly "registration fees" which his system demands on time even though the system wont be paying out.

And its wasnt new. It jhad a flaw. In addition Sarah's dad is a mathematician and they possibly collaberated to some degree. Her certaibnly contributed to her background. She was using Mathematica. Ironically I interviewed the following years winner and identified him as a winner BEFORE he won . He also used Mathematica and has a maths teacher dad IIR and a brother IIR who also uses Mathemitica or won the YSE. Thats off the top of my head but the point is a "culture" of learning. Ther is also the link with her actual hands on experience with Boston Scientific's?? RSA.

Chris Smith has not shown any such educational background.

Mundorf
01-22-2013, 05:36 AM
And in this arena the use of Vaseline is strictly prohibited.....

You mean...it's a big pain....a dry drive...but that's why they say God bless - the hope is all you earn staying with ponzi

Theseus
01-22-2013, 05:39 AM

"Chris Smith says:

Mr Deano,

Mr Depressed,

I realise you’re hurting but can I suggest that you keep your posts to just a couple of paragraphs. It’s quite obvious you’re what we call “touchy” up here in Canada, a common way of replying to people like this is to say “Chill out man”.

I’ve emailed Finch, he will no doubt confirm this.

Bill Lucas,

You’re very much mistaken on a number of accounts, we do have phone numbers for you to contact our company on. It is not unusual for companies to charge for support, this helps us keep our monthly charges so low. Would you prefer to pay $15 a month and be charged for phone support as and when you required it, or $25 a month regardless.

The truth will come out Mr Lucas. I hope then I receive an apology from you."

I think this, from further on in the same post, proves this isn't "Chris Smith", or even someone who graduated from high school.....

To reassure our affiliate’s that what we operate is not a Ponzi scheme or scam, we are issuing a directive to all of our affiliate’s to stop signing new affiliate’s with immediate effect.

Ignoring the fact that he's directing his own followers to stop recruiting, why does he suddenly start adding an apostrophe to the word "affiliates"? Smith is alleged to be an intelligent man, and one who surely must have had to type the word out more than a few times.......

EagleOne
01-22-2013, 05:59 AM
I think this, from further on in the same post, proves this isn't "Chris Smith", or even someone who graduated from high school.....

Ignoring the fact that he's directing his own followers to stop recruiting, why does he suddenly start adding an apostrophe to the word "affiliates"? Smith is alleged to be an intelligent man, and one who surely must have had to type the word out more than a few times.......

I'm just surprised he can type. Most Math professors I know can't type worth a darn even if their life depended on it. Genius or not.

Brenda
01-22-2013, 06:00 AM

there's that phrase again ' up here in Canada' that David Hooker used in his webinar last week.

I raised it here the other day as Canadians would never refer to themselves as being 'up here'. Non Canadians / Americans might.

It's the little things that make you go hmmmmm

Beacon
01-22-2013, 06:09 AM
Me, too... Mister McCarthy with his galloping gabble. Reminded me of this classic clip: Strabane Man interview - YouTube (http://youtu.be/IaadphJyy50)

REmember seeing the Strabane man years ago - and I mean when balck and white was around - LOL.

Alkibone
01-22-2013, 06:18 AM
"Chris Smith" has now been found out as a fake by Finch on his blog.

Poyol
01-22-2013, 06:35 AM
"Chris Smith" has now been found out as a fake by Finch on his blog.

It was only a matter of time.

Hypanor
01-22-2013, 06:39 AM
Talking about rats deserting, the Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dane-Sampson/452523224787475) 'Banners Broker with Dane Sampson' is now just plain old 'Dane Sampson'.

He hasn't said a word about BB on his page or website since last year, Profitable Sunrise is his next project.

AshKen1
01-22-2013, 06:43 AM
Is there Banners Broker Prepaid MasterCard for India? (http://bannersbroker.com/main/faq#)

No, unfortunately we do not offer Banners Broker prepaid MasterCard for India.

Can I fund my e-wallet with my banners broker prepaid MasterCard? (http://bannersbroker.com/main/faq#)

You cannot fund your e-wallet with banners broker prepaid master card. You can only withdraw from your account to banners broker prepaid master card.

(Above takes from FAQ section)

Um...

The question re pre-paid cards in India appeared twice.. well it is BB isn't it....

BUT

Why can't one use the BB prepaid master card to fund one's e-wallet? Is it not one's own money? Is it not a prepaid card that should be acceptable to all businesses etc etc etc

Seems a bit strange. I know there will be someone here who will be able to enlighten me.

AshKen1
01-22-2013, 06:45 AM
Another Drone

Absolute Disaster?

RockLion
01-22-2013, 06:56 AM
I wonder how long before drones wake up from their somnambulistic hypnotic state !!

somnambulism: Definition from Answers.com (http://www.answers.com/topic/somnambulism)
(physiology) Sleepwalking. The performance of any fairly complex act while in a sleeplike state or trance.

AshKen1
01-22-2013, 07:01 AM
This is from one of the (unofficial) BB pages on Facebook. I think Theseus will appreciate the choice of "likes" .....

silly sally
01-22-2013, 07:03 AM
Another Drone

Ha, I think not. I already explained why I'm here (which is because someone I know tried to recruit me and I found this site during my due diligence). Just fighting the good fight like the rest of you, with a few silly digs at BB when I don't have anything else to contribute. I accept your apology in advance...

Hypanor
01-22-2013, 07:21 AM
A couple of old Myspace pages of Rajiv's - at least he has a past life, not like some one else supposedly called 'Chris Smith'.

Rajiv Dixit (Rajiv) on Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/rajivkibotec)

He opens up a bit more on this one, scamming wasn't part of his plans back then. Some nic family pics!
I didn't know his daughters went missing, wonder if that was to do with that 'domestic violence' claim on... um... where was it? WLD?
Raj on Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/thebaldindian)

Poyol
01-22-2013, 07:33 AM
Ha, I think not. I already explained why I'm here (which is because someone I know tried to recruit me and I found this site during my due diligence). Just fighting the good fight like the rest of you, with a few silly digs at BB when I don't have anything else to contribute. I accept your apology in advance...

I don't think DS was saying you were an affiliate ...

Jason

marsh56
01-22-2013, 07:35 AM
Anyone think that Bannerbiz on MMG may be Chris/Terry on finchsells?
I would say no. The writing style is very different. Also, Bannerbiz has been posting there for quite some time. I believe he is from the UK but could be wrong.

In any case, he is a long-time defender of BB.

Mark

silly sally
01-22-2013, 07:43 AM
I don't think DS was saying you were an affiliate ...

Jason

My apologies if I took it the wrong way, but who else would he be calling an affiliate? No big deal... Not trying to start fights, I just take offense at someone I don't know potentially calling me the 'A' word. Lol.

Dreamstealer
01-22-2013, 07:46 AM

Didn' t mean you Sally.

Poyol
01-22-2013, 07:50 AM
My apologies if I took it the wrong way, but who else would he be calling an affiliate? No big deal... Not trying to start fights, I just take offense at someone I don't know potentially calling me the 'A' word. Lol.

The person who said 'AD' in the first place :)

Jason

Hypanor
01-22-2013, 08:03 AM
Another interesting tidbit here (http://www.zsfob.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=18595&page=1#pid28595)
Best viewed with Google Chrome to translate it from Dutch (or use the Google tool if using IE).

A new name mentioned alongside Kul Josuns, "Frank Penson" and "Joe Mason". A quick bit of digging on these two names doesn't bring up much yet.
The article itself is a bit goobledygook, but definitely talking about BB. Penson may be a typo, found a little bit on a Frank Mason but no connections.

Hypanor
01-22-2013, 08:18 AM
Rajiv's sister says (on the 9th Jan) "I had breakfast with my brother, Rajiv, he told me he's coming to India."
Guessing he's staying away from Goa, just to be safe!

(BTW, Dixit is another spelling for Dikshit.)

Poyol
01-22-2013, 08:28 AM
I have posted this before:
The only R Dixit in Canada on the whitepages that I can find is:

R Dixit in Etobicoke ON M9V4K9 | Canada411.ca (http://www.canada411.ca/search/?stype=si&what=R+Dixit&where=&x=39&y=13)

There is no guarantee that this is his house - you may want to conduct your own investigation as to where you should write to, to ask for your money back.

Hypanor
01-22-2013, 08:38 AM
Rajiv's old Facebook page from ICF days!
http://www.facebook.com/rajiv.dixit

Not much to see, just thought I'd post it!

Hypanor
01-22-2013, 08:43 AM
What's interesting (in a non-interesting way) is that practically everyone involved with BB is interlinked in one way or another through Facebook. All except one very noticeable absentee - no prizes for guessing who. Even the man of mystery Kurt shows up in several places. But no whatsisname.

Beacon
01-22-2013, 08:51 AM
A couple of old Myspace pages of Rajiv's - at least he has a past life, not like some one else supposedly called 'Chris Smith'.

Rajiv Dixit (Rajiv) on Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/rajivkibotec)

He opens up a bit more on this one, scamming wasn't part of his plans back then. Some nic family pics!
I didn't know his daughters went missing, wonder if that was to do with that 'domestic violence' claim on... um... where was it? WLD?
Raj on Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/thebaldindian)

Has anyone posted about his computer shop connections in the US? Or his later progression through "health associated" i.e. akin to crystal healing MLMs before settign up Kibotec?

Does this guy look familiar?
Jeff Mukadi | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeff-mukadi/25/781/214)

Guess where he went to college?

By the way I diont think he is any more linked to Raj than the above designer is. they were just paid to do some legal and or graphics work. I actually have a friend who rented an apartment ot a guy on the FBI ten most wanted list.

Poyol
01-22-2013, 08:53 AM
What's interesting (in a non-interesting way) is that practically everyone involved with BB is interlinked in one way or another through Facebook. All except one very noticeable absentee - no prizes for guessing who. Even the man of mystery Kurt shows up in several places. But no whatsisname.

Been down this route.
We thought we'd found a 'Chris Smith' but was just some people who looked similar to one 'Chris' I'd seen:

https://www.facebook.com/nkumba
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=90351497255&set=pb.581222255.-2207520000.1358862789&type=3&theater

Hypanor
01-22-2013, 09:03 AM
OK, so maybe that old post on WLD (if thats where it was, have to go digging again) about Raj beating his partner may have been correct after all???

This is posted on John D'Orazios page.
Katy is the wife of John, who is the brother (or otherwise related) to Rajiv's partner Jennifer D'Orazio.

Beacon
01-22-2013, 09:05 AM
This poor girl is in for a landing and I really dont know what to tell her but she is still promoting oblivious to what is happening.
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=191445762
BANNERSBROKER REVIEW AT 3 MONTHS.. AND GOING STRONG. | Siobhan O malley's Empower Network Blog (http://www.empowernetwork.com/shivala/bannersbroker-review-at-3-months-and-going-strong/)

littleroundman
01-22-2013, 09:33 AM
This poor girl is in for a landing and I really dont know what to tell her but she is still promoting oblivious to what is happening.
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=191445762
BANNERSBROKER REVIEW AT 3 MONTHS.. AND GOING STRONG. | Siobhan O malley's Empower Network Blog (http://www.empowernetwork.com/shivala/bannersbroker-review-at-3-months-and-going-strong/)

Siaobahn O malleys' Shivala Banners Broker page on Empower Network (http://www.empowernetwork.com/shivala/bannersbroker-review-at-3-months-and-going-strong/)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/siobahn.jpg

Siaobahn O malleys' shivala Banners Broker profile on IBOSocial (http://www.ibosocial.com/shivala)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/siobibo.jpg

Theseus
01-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Talking about rats deserting, the Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dane-Sampson/452523224787475) 'Banners Broker with Dane Sampson' is now just plain old 'Dane Sampson'.

He hasn't said a word about BB on his page or website since last year, Profitable Sunrise is his next project.

I had an "exchange" with him a while back and the 'Banners Broker with Dane Sampson' completely vanished mid-conversation. Here was me thinking he'd had an attack of morality, obviously not.

Odious, scamming little weasel.

Theseus
01-22-2013, 09:52 AM
(Above takes from FAQ section)

Um...

The question re pre-paid cards in India appeared twice.. well it is BB isn't it....

BUT

Why can't one use the BB prepaid master card to fund one's e-wallet? Is it not one's own money? Is it not a prepaid card that should be acceptable to all businesses etc etc etc

Seems a bit strange. I know there will be someone here who will be able to enlighten me.

It's because the prepaid card is issued via a third party and there aren't any strict checks on who the cards are issued to, in many countries you can simply walk into a newsagents or whatever and buy one, preloaded, over the counter.

Getting real Mastercard accreditation for a business is more difficult and scams, sorry schemes like BB are verboten.

If you look at Dixit's Facebook page, you'll notice some blank spaces....

these are where someone has chosen to block their profile from general view, from Dixit's perspective there would be another friend in that space, possibly Smith.

Poyol
01-22-2013, 09:57 AM
It's because the prepaid card is issued via a third party and there aren't any strict checks on who the cards are issued to, in many countries you can simply walk into a newsagents or whatever and buy one, preloaded, over the counter.

Getting real Mastercard accreditation for a business is more difficult and scams, sorry schemes like BB are verboten.

If you look at Dixit's Facebook page, you'll notice some blank spaces....

these are where someone has chosen to block their profile from general view, from Dixit's perspective there would be another friend in that space, possibly 'Smith'.

Fixed that for you.

Jason

Joe_Shmoe
01-22-2013, 10:19 AM
The latest (not very professional) Banners Broker Presentation.
It's really really poor. I thought this David hooker guy was supposed to be a Pro?
Done on his laptop very poor sound quality, his Skype contacts notifications keep popping up bottom right.
No money spent on this little production.

I call it variations on a Ponzi theme. Still with the Chris Smith IT Genius BS :RpS_lol:
Uploaded by http://twiceyamoney.info (http://twiceyamoney.info) ie Mark stokes. Don't forget to give it the thumbs down :RpS_thumbdn:

Banners Broker New Presentation by David Hooker chief compliance officer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qv3lwnFxKAw#)!

Hypanor
01-22-2013, 10:27 AM
these are where someone has chosen to block their profile from general view, from Dixit's perspective there would be another friend in that space, possibly Smith.

Yes, aware of that. It is possible to 'find' someone by their absence though (one sided conversations for example), but not a single mention or reference among the many profiles that have been trawled.

Again, it was just an observation that many of us are already aware of - 'Chris Smith' doesn't exist in the real world!

Theseus
01-22-2013, 10:31 AM
Yes, aware of that. It is possible to 'find' someone by their absence though (one sided conversations for example), but not a single mention or reference among the many profiles that have been trawled.

Again, it was just an observation that many of us are already aware of - 'Chris Smith' doesn't exist in the real world!

What about the links between the Linkedin profile "Smith" and the email address used for the registrant of BB websites?