PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Theseus
01-13-2013, 10:51 AM
Difficulty is which country and jurisdiction is all of this taking place? Who and what "owns" anything? Do they even know?

Strikes me that BB has evolved over recent months in response to all the little/medium/big holes we have picked in their "business" framework and practices. Hence the changing goalposts which I now recognise is part of the evolution of the "ponzi" as it goes along.

Posting anything about how they could resolve any possible legal problem may allow them to block any loopholes we identify.

It's a moot point, the only way anyone from BB is going to see the inside of a courthouse is as a defendant in a criminal, not civil, case.

Brenda
01-13-2013, 11:02 AM
Hmmnn,

yet another case of "the family that PREYS together, stays together" perhaps ??

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/michael.jpg

M Bosveld BB Facts.com (http://mabosveld.bbfacts.com/)

this is not this couple's first venture in the net business, I came across them before, they were involved in another scheme ( cough) just can't remember what it was. They were at some conference, will see if I can find it again

And as for the Michigan connection, are sure sure she's just not a little old lady from Pasadena..............ok, unforgivable!

Hypanor
01-13-2013, 11:09 AM
Youtube videos sometimes have a habit of disappearing when they get mentioned here (or other forums) - this little free tool (http://www.youtubedownloadersite.com/) is great for downloading a copy should you think it necessary.

Or for converting a webpage to permanent PDF, just paste the URL here. (http://www.web2pdfconvert.com/) Not foolproof (it is a complex process), but is also useful for gathering evidence information.

Brenda
01-13-2013, 11:39 AM
here we go, found it

Sandra & Rick Krytenberg, Australia · DubLi SALES DIRECTOR Meeting · May 15-16 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CE00Z6k_ZM)
DubLi Scam? - Get the FACTS (http://www.talkhomebusiness.com/dubli/dubli-scam.html)

you've got to listen to this youtube clip, you can truly see how these people are able to get so many recruits on board. I nearly just joined myself! As for the second link, I'd swear I've read this somewhere before too ;)

Joe_Shmoe
01-13-2013, 11:49 AM
Hello Supergranny dear,(if it is you)
As you no doubt realise we only have a link to your lovely little YouTube video on realscam.com
If you want to have your video removed, you might want to have a little word with that nice young man Mark Stokes, as it is he who is using it to help
old folk find online jobs, you know the type of online opportunities they have always dreamed of.

Anyway fire off a quick email to him or send him a little tweet, I'm sure he will oblige he's nice like that, always looking out for the old folk.
After all He has their best interests at heart, he's always trying to make 'em rich. He is nice young man.:RpS_rolleyes:

Mundorf
01-13-2013, 12:21 PM
Yes,they learn and corect the machine.But no metter how far evolution of the ponzi can go further up,one huge determination will always remain as a ponzi killer - an always ascending amount of new members and money seen as logarithmic trendline.It's not enough for scam to have always the same number of new members per month - to have the same output ponzi must have every time more and more input -more and more in shorter and shorter time frame - nothing and nobody can endure this race on the long run.Logarithm is virus for all the scams.BB can postope the end with slow payments,this and that trick but that's all

Theseus
01-13-2013, 03:11 PM
An awful lot of guests here now, should we be laying on sandwiches?

noname999
01-13-2013, 03:16 PM
The more the merrier!

AshKen1
01-13-2013, 03:18 PM

Happy to arrange that as necessary :RpS_wink:

path2prosperity
01-13-2013, 03:19 PM
Hope some of you get sued by BannersBroker. We have a market for aaa new product boys and girls.

MakeSaleableBanners. (http://www.realscam.com/f16/yet-another-internet-rambo-1916/#post41126)

Whip
01-13-2013, 04:16 PM
Difficulty is which country and jurisdiction is all of this taking place? Who and what "owns" anything? Do they even know?

Strikes me that BB has evolved over recent months in response to all the little/medium/big holes we have picked in their "business" framework and practices. Hence the changing goalposts which I now recognise is part of the evolution of the "ponzi" as it goes along.

Posting anything about how they could resolve any possible legal problem may allow them to block any loopholes we identify.
It's too late. It has always been a scam and would be prosecuted as such. making it 'legal' means nothing. It's too late.

Whip
01-13-2013, 04:34 PM

Perhaps there is another raid we don't know about yet? lol

Theseus
01-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Difficulty is which country and jurisdiction is all of this taking place?

It's happening in the US, that's where the site is hosted, ergo it falls under their laws, and we all know what happens to ponzi (http://www.ponzitracker.com/) scammers there, don't we boys and girls.....

noname999
01-13-2013, 05:48 PM
So were the payments received on the 11th as promised?

(I don't see the usual pimps claiming so...)

Joe_Shmoe
01-13-2013, 05:50 PM
It's happening in the US, that's where the site is hosted, ergo it falls under their laws, and we all know what happens to ponzi (http://www.ponzitracker.com/) scammers there, don't we boys and girls.....

Yuuuup! Hello Andy, looookin' good!

okosh
01-13-2013, 06:00 PM
I'm not so sure that she is Tasmanian, okosh, or even Australian.

I'm finding a surprising number of ties between the Bosveld mother-son family unit and the region of Grand Rapids, Michigan.

If you visit her blog profile page you'll find her home phone number....
Blogger: User Profile: The Supergranny (http://www.blogger.com/profile/12131651496447597928)

It is an exact match to this white pages listing....

Bosveld E M
(03) 6442 2964
39 Pecks Rd
Wynyard TAS 7325

White Pages® - Bosveld (http://www.whitepages.com.au/residential-listing/bosveld-e-m-2962177)

okosh
01-13-2013, 06:02 PM
@granny: I was also wondering if you could tell me what you are going to do if the video and references are not taken down? If you don't want to discuss it here you are more then welcome to PM me.

I want to know what she is going to do if Centerlink wants her to explain undeclared BB income on her pension....

Hypanor
01-13-2013, 06:32 PM
In today's news - super granny is not happy!!

Tasmania was yesterday struck by a magnitude 3.4 quake at 7.21am AEDT (9.21am NZT), centred in the Bass Strait, 20km north of Wynyard, at a depth of 9km, followed by a magnitude 2.5 quake at 10.27am.

noname999
01-13-2013, 06:37 PM
So were the payments received on the 11th as promised?

(I don't see the usual pimps claiming so...)

I am seeing now that the date for payments has suddenly moved to the 17-19th of January. Any reason for this? I can't believe how much **** the drones put up with. Maybe someone from inside BB might be able to tell us if they even bothered making an excuse for this delay?

ProfHenryHiggins
01-13-2013, 06:40 PM
If you visit her blog profile page you'll find her home phone number....
Blogger: User Profile: The Supergranny (http://www.blogger.com/profile/12131651496447597928)

It is an exact match to this white pages listing....

Bosveld E M
(03) 6442 2964
39 Pecks Rd
Wynyard TAS 7325

White Pages® - Bosveld (http://www.whitepages.com.au/residential-listing/bosveld-e-m-2962177)

I see.

I wonder why she listed Michigan as her location on Ning, Linkedin, and IBOSocial than?

Beacon
01-13-2013, 06:48 PM
Heres a guy with one of the largest Banners Broker Linkedin groups and who is currently promoting BB and binning posts critical of BB.
Note also the promotion of Flexcom by another BB Linkedin group owner and Irish man living in the Algarve

BoBosworth56
01-13-2013, 07:03 PM
I see.

I wonder why she listed Michigan as her location on Ning, Linkedin, and IBOSocial than?

Probably a deceptive strategy to get American citizens involved in the scam.

Whip
01-13-2013, 08:17 PM
In today's news - super granny is not happy!!

Tasmania was yesterday struck by a magnitude 3.4 quake at 7.21am AEDT (9.21am NZT), centred in the Bass Strait, 20km north of Wynyard, at a depth of 9km, followed by a magnitude 2.5 quake at 10.27am.
It wasn't an earthquake. It was granny exploding after finding out she's been exposed.

Hypanor
01-13-2013, 08:57 PM
Yep, they're terrible foot-stampers when they get angry, those Tasmanians. She did warn us, I just didn't realise she had Thor on her side.

Or should that be thorn in her side?

noname999
01-14-2013, 02:41 AM
No word on why payments have been delayed from the 10/11th of this month to 17/18th?

DevaEboracum
01-14-2013, 03:21 AM
I'm not sure if this has been posted already or not - I couldn't see anything, so just in case. I found two articles from the Irish Examiner posted at the end of November 2012.

Another scheme too good to be true? | Irish Examiner (http://www.irishexaminer.com/analysis/another-scheme-too-good-to-be-true-215389.html)
Advertising scheme boss led firm suspended for (http://www.irishexaminer.com/archives/2012/1129/world/advertising-scheme-boss-led-firm-suspended-for-apospyramid-sellingapos-215448.html)

On the first article, about 2/3 the way down there is a line "So far, there has been no public reports of money lost through investments in the company.". It may be worth some of the people on this forum who have lost money getting in touch with the pubication / journalist?

Hypanor
01-14-2013, 04:14 AM
No word on why payments have been delayed from the 10/11th of this month to 17/18th?

Yes, the excuse is 'Just Because'.

I'm not sure if this has been posted already or not - I couldn't see anything, so just in case. I found two articles from the Irish Examiner posted at the end of November 2012.

Another scheme too good to be true? | Irish Examiner
Advertising scheme boss led firm suspended for

On the first article, about 2/3 the way down there is a line "So far, there has been no public reports of money lost through investments in the company.". It may be worth some of the people on this forum who have lost money getting in touch with the pubication / journalist?

Yes it has been posted somewhere in the depths of this thread! Pretty sure several people from here have been in touch...

noname999
01-14-2013, 04:36 AM
Pretty sure several people from here have been in touch...

You might be surprised. I would encourage people to contact the paper.

Poyol
01-14-2013, 04:38 AM
I got a letter yesterday ...

It was about laser eye surgery.

Jason

Theseus
01-14-2013, 04:40 AM

Jason

Be careful with that if you network, it can leave you blind....

Poyol
01-14-2013, 04:45 AM
Be careful with that if you network, it can leave you blind....

So ... is there anything profound that we've found out lately?
Anything worthy of being in the Sunday World?

Jason

P.S. - I don't know why I've quoted you, Theseus. I'm tired.

Della Cate
01-14-2013, 05:04 AM

I found this from a "webinar" on 24th September 2012. See last but one paragraph. They cannot give an exact day because there are a lot of "variables".............

Webinar Monday 24th

Hosted by Raj and Chis

There was some accounts hacked in too, approx 20, so there is security issues to be carried out. Very Important for passwords to be changed. There may be some payments reversed from STP and Payza because of security issue.
If you have more than 3 failed log in attempts you will be locked out of your account for 60 minutes. You will have another 3 attempts and you will locked out again and will need support staff to gain access to your account. So please important to keep your password safe but not to forget it either.
There will also be regular password changes and the system will prompt us to change them.
There will also be security question and answers to be completed, e.g. first school or pet etc. There will also be transaction pin applied in the future, Again these are all for our security
For withdrawal, bannersbroker do not give a exact day, as there is a lot of variable to be taken into consideration, so it it is hard to nail it down to a exact day, so please do not send support tickets over late payments, this takes a lot of support time and delays other important work.
Notes are short today as I was traveling and attended webinar with mobile phone,

Thanks

noname999
01-14-2013, 05:40 AM
For withdrawal, bannersbroker do not give a exact day, as there is a lot of variable to be taken into consideration, so it it is hard to nail it down to a exact day

Horse manure. If the company is cash rich as they claim, there is absolutely no reason that set days cannot be given for payments. Governments around the world are running huge deficits and are still able pay regularly/consistently.
The variables are the enlisting of new suckers. They cannot tell how many they will have until it happens.

Alkibone
01-14-2013, 06:22 AM
The "Insider's Edge" blog has today released a good critique of BB ...

Review: Banners Broker - Insider's Edge (http://www.insidersedge.co.uk/reviews/review-banners-broker)

Alkibone
01-14-2013, 06:24 AM
Oops - double post

Poyol
01-14-2013, 06:32 AM
Oops - double post

Great link, Al.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Jason

EagleOne
01-14-2013, 06:41 AM
Doesn't he know that BB's big bad legal team will sue him for such blasphemous comments about BB?

noname999
01-14-2013, 07:10 AM
Great link, Al.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Jason

I am not familiar with Insider's Edge. What kind of reputation does it have?

Poyol
01-14-2013, 07:16 AM
I am not familiar with Insider's Edge. What kind of reputation does it have?

I'm not all too familiar with it either.
Doesn't seem to be too bad - a bit like Money Magpie.

I'll have a dig.

J

Poyol
01-14-2013, 08:20 AM
Currently trying to get a number for Stephen Mark Epplestone.

Probably won't get any information out of him (he probably doesn't have any); but it's worth a try.

Jason

noname999
01-14-2013, 08:23 AM
Do I see balancedview over there?! Come back to us BV. We miss you!!

Poyol
01-14-2013, 08:26 AM
Do I see balancedview over there?! Come back to us BV. We miss you!!

I just invited him in.
He has questions to answer.

Jason

Mundorf
01-14-2013, 08:40 AM
I found this from a "webinar" on 24th September 2012. See last but one paragraph. They cannot give an exact day because there are a lot of "variables".............

For withdrawal, bannersbroker do not give a exact day, as there is a lot of variable to be taken into consideration, so it it is hard to nail it down to a exact day, so please do not send support tickets over late payments, this takes a lot of support time and delays other important work.

Thanks

This is very true statement here.But isn't it funny how the truth can sometimes support scam?"..a lot of variable" - again big truth...big...big...variable...yes..it variates from few new suckers per day till probably few hundreds.Ponzis are all about variable.As there is no work involved that could determine the path of success what would then determine the payments as only technical way out,all scams are flying from cloud to cloud begging the God for nice weather and weak wind...gusty winds is first variable that scares all scams - the flights are cancelled and just staying on the place is the second variable that brings panic and finally the death...a lot of variable..he even said - if this thing collapse,do not be surprised.

Jerrygo
01-14-2013, 09:28 AM
I just invited him in.
He has questions to answer.

Jason

He never will answer any of the important questions asked here Jason. The catch all "its a blind network" answer which seems to suffice for bb members does not wash here.
I am reminded of Mundorf's wonderful description of "the grotesque penguin emerging from the underground, every now and then and trying to take over Gotham city"
When he gets a beating with logic, he skulks back to the tunnels from where he emerged.

Theseus
01-14-2013, 09:58 AM
Currently trying to get a number for Stephen Mark Epplestone.

Probably won't get any information out of him (he probably doesn't have any); but it's worth a try.

Jason

Try 01624 811000

Poyol
01-14-2013, 10:06 AM
Try 01624 811000

Thanks - should have been able to find that myself ...
Will try and contact him tomorrow.

Buy the nature of the job he'll know very little, I guess.

Jason

Theseus
01-14-2013, 10:10 AM
Thanks - should have been able to find that myself ...
Will try and contact him tomorrow.

Buy the nature of the job he'll know very little, I guess.

Jason

I can pretty much guarantee he'll know next to nothing. Anything that he, or his company, knows will probably come under client confidentiality anyway. The whole point of using a nominee director is to prevent people finding out who is really running a company, so it would be a very lax nominee service that simply divulged that information when asked over the phone.

Joe_Shmoe
01-14-2013, 11:04 AM
I can pretty much guarantee he'll know next to nothing. Anything that he, or his company, knows will probably come under client confidentiality anyway. The whole point of using a nominee director is to prevent people finding out who is really running a company, so it would be a very lax nominee service that simply divulged that information when asked over the phone.

Out of interest does anybody know how much such the use of a nominee Director costs in IOM?
Also What impact could it have on a Nominee Director if it turns out that you are a Nominee Director of a Ponzi scheme?

Beacon
01-14-2013, 11:26 AM
"Binning" by the way is "putting in the bin" or "trash can" for the US readers i.e. deleting the posts or not allowing them to be published.

Heres a guy with one of the largest Banners Broker Linkedin groups and who is currently promoting BB and binning posts critical of BB.
Note also the promotion of Flexcom by another BB Linkedin group owner and Irish man living in the Algarve

By the way if you want to know who owns a Linkedin group just select "More" ( the one to the right of "jobs" and "search" in the Groups menu ) and sleect "Group Profile " from the dropdown. You will then get sonmethibng likwe the following which shows who is cendoring it, when they set it up and how many people in the group.

I have to laugh - ghaving been told about all these millionaires in the "260.000 members"the BB millionaireas group has onluy one member. LOL.

opps sorry 2 members

Poyol
01-14-2013, 11:46 AM
"Binning" by the way is "putting in the bin" or "trash can" for the US readers i.e. deleting the posts or not allowing them to be published.

By the way if you want to know who owns a Linkedin group just select "More" ( the one to the right of "jobs" and "search" in the Groups menu ) and sleect "Group Profile " from the dropdown. You will then get sonmethibng likwe the following which shows who is cendoring it, when they set it up and how many people in the group.

I have to laugh - ghaving been told about all these millionaires in the "260.000 members"the BB millionaireas group has onluy one member. LOL.

opps sorry 2 members

Beacon, you drunk?

Hypanor
01-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Tony and Han Nguyen operate the Banners Broker Australia (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/BannersBrokerAustralia?fref=ts)Facebook page, so about time they were given some attention:

The affiliate link regularly posted is for Han Nguyen, who is the wife of Tony (Thong)

Han's facebook page was removed sometime after November 6th (wonder why?), but it is still cached:

The name also threw up these domain registration details (the site doesn't exist):

The email matches an address that can be seen in the background of a screenshot on the BB facebook page:

Tony seems to be meticulous in trying to keep his profile separated from BB, but slips up evey now and then and posts on the page as himself - as per these two posts showing the same panels in action:

There's not much doubt that Tony is the one running the page going by the comments made, and some of the odd things 'liked'. The page has been operating since April 23 2012.

Enough info I think for the authorities, when the time comes! This page has 3000 - 5000 followers, so he's no small fry. Its a shame that he is putting his family at future financial (and criminal) risk, especially having had a child born in the past few months.

Poyol
01-14-2013, 12:24 PM
I emailed Offshore Companies from OCRA Worldwide (http://www.ocra.com/)

I have now had 17 views on my blog from Isle of Man - I do hope they email back.

Jason

Joe_Shmoe
01-14-2013, 01:17 PM
I emailed Offshore Companies from OCRA Worldwide (http://www.ocra.com/)

I have now had 17 views on my blog from Isle of Man - I do hope they email back.

Jason
No doubt they will have taken a little look over here also.

Whip
01-14-2013, 01:45 PM

Jason
To help you 'see' the blind network of course.

Whip
01-14-2013, 01:52 PM
Doesn't he know that BB's big bad legal team will sue him for such blasphemous comments about BB?

Some people just insist living on the edge. (see what I did there?)

Whip
01-14-2013, 02:41 PM
The 7.8 Trillion $$ Advertising Industri Wants to Double Ur Money and Advertising! - YouTube (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e1e5KGw87QI)

That's not quite correct is it.

Kul one of the founders described it as "the worlds first straight line cycles doubler"

lol. did you really expect anything else?

Joe_Shmoe
01-14-2013, 06:29 PM
Why am I not surprised?

Network Marketing Companies Flexkom Launches in the UK | Mark Stokes (http://www.mark-stokes.com/network-marketing-companies-flexkom-launches-in-the-uk/)

kiwi chick nz
01-15-2013, 02:45 AM
has mark longman been mentioned previously? found a facebook site called banners broker with mark longman
and yes hypanor and okosh it is annoying that all the 'live' posts happen when we are asleep, but i find it entertaining to review what has happened overnight with my morning coffee.....lol.......also there is a benefit to the rest of the world being asleep while we are not....find it interesting to view facebook complaints BEOFRE they are deleted....but don't worry bb I HAVE SCREENSHOTS SAVED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

littleroundman
01-15-2013, 03:22 AM
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2523/new3y.gif

Banners Broker with Mark Longman on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/BannersBrokerwithMarkLongman)

kiwi chick nz
01-15-2013, 03:43 AM
pm'd you littleroundman

kiwi chick nz
01-15-2013, 04:00 AM
source- Success with Banners Brokers | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/notes/banners-broker-nicole-burris/success-with-banners-brokers/101555916681072)

Success with Banners Brokers
by Banners Broker Nicole Burris on Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 3:28am ·
Hello Everyone,

So as most of you probably are, I was a skeptic of this investment group. I have put my money in stocks, only to lose out when the market went down. I have invested in a retirement where I cannot touch it, without repercussions, until I retire. I even have done Cds and moneymarkets with very little return on my investment. It is very frustrating when you are an average person just wanting to make money on your money.

This is where Banners Brokers came in. My parents and sister told me about this, and doing what I do best I immediately began researching more about this company. I found nothing but positive information and it really made me more interested in investing my own money. By no means is this a 'get-rich-quick' scam, but it is a genuine and proven way to invest and make money.

I of course was not going to throw all of my eggs in one basket, just because I had heard positive things and found great information on this company, because I am still a skeptic until I am proven wrong, so I started with just $100 in my EWallet - of course there was a small fee to transfer my money online, which is expected and only cost me $5 out of my $100. (This is how you get money into your online account, it is sourced through a reputable company, not affiliated with Banners Brokers, and who do business with several other online companies.) From there I purchased a Basic Package at $55 (one up from the "Starters" Package). I left the other $45 untouched. Banners Brokers charges a $15 maintenance fee, and for anyone familiar with any investment groups, you pay for them to invest your money (whether that is through your bank or an only trader), and this $45 now has me covered for 3 months to get going.

In just one week of have my $55 package online, I have already made $18.26. While this does not seem like a lot to many of you, please remember this was one week with just $55! If you have invested money before you may realize this is quite a fete.

Now what I have invested my money in is online advertising space - that is right, online advertising space. Anyone familiar with the internet is aware that A. the internet is going nowhere any time soon and B. that there are ads everywhere. Well now I have essentially purchased or leased ad space that companies are now paying me to use to advertise their logos! If you own your own company/business, Banners Brokers even offers you the opportunity to advertise your own information off of the space you have purchased - essentially you can make money off of your business, while making money off of your ad space!

This may seem confusing to some still, but if you give me the opportunity I would love to help you invest your money. I do not wish to keep something a secret, if it works. Pay it forward, so to speak.

Sincerely, N.B.

gosh Nicole a lot of 'investing' going on?
and what does it mean "essentially" you have purchased or leased ad space? have you or not? bb claim affiliates have not invested and that they are in fact purchasing ad space...so have you or not?

EagleOne
01-15-2013, 04:11 AM
Where did thesupergranny go? I thought by now we would be finding out what "or else" meant.

littleroundman
01-15-2013, 04:12 AM
Success with Banners Brokers

by Banners Broker Nicole Burris (http://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokerBurris) on Wednesday, 5 December 2012 at 22:28 ·

Given the fact Banners Broker is still not yet "paying" after it's Christmas break, one wonders if Nicole has covered her initial deposit yet.

That would be "covered" as in "has the money in her hand" and not "covered" as in "numbers on a screen"

Add a dollar to Nicoles' $18.26 and she STILL hasn't got enough to buy a real cup of coffee.

kiwi chick nz
01-15-2013, 04:21 AM
gosh the facebook comments are disappearing super fast now link's to realscam posted on mark longman's site have already been removed

Poyol
01-15-2013, 06:13 AM
A page or two has disappeared?!

littleroundman
01-15-2013, 06:19 AM
New Banners Broker Question and Answers thread (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-question-answers-1924/)

Poyol
01-15-2013, 06:23 AM
New Banners Broker Question and Answers thread (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-question-answers-1924/)

Thanks LRM.

J

Martin88
01-15-2013, 06:27 AM
Hey guys, quick question for you...

Standard members are now asked to wait 20 days for payment.
Premium members have to wait 15.

Can somebody remind me what the waiting times used to be?

And also what the maximum withdrawal is before 3 months notice has to be given?

Poyol
01-15-2013, 06:32 AM

All the information was in TalkingBB - I can't remember my numbers, and my notepad has been thrown away.

Jason

AshKen1
01-15-2013, 07:42 AM
A page or two has disappeared?!

Has this thread been closed? I have just posted a list of questions on the new BB page which Poyol you may wish to pick up on.

Now what do I do?

Someone please advise me.... quick

Poyol
01-15-2013, 07:44 AM
I was asking one question at a time and then waiting until Terry had answered that question before we ask another.

Jason

path2prosperity
01-15-2013, 07:52 AM
I have just seen that somebody has started a BannersBroker thread on WorldLawDirect.

One of your members has added an extremely good and well written reply. It is extremely professional and you may wish to leave that as your final answer. WLD is not in the same league that it was in the the pre RealScam era but some of you may be interested in the thread.

BannersBroker on WLD (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/money-frauds-scams/61319-bannersbroker-com-bannersbroker.html)

AshKen1
01-15-2013, 08:02 AM
I was asking one question at a time and then waiting until Terry had answered that question before we ask another.

Jason

Have PM'd you Jason. Also sent it through to Martin88. Not that either of you need any help here.

AshKen1
01-15-2013, 08:08 AM
FOR THE ADMINS

How do we make the thread where T Stern is addressing questions from us be on the front page? Where would I find it quickly?

Poyol
01-15-2013, 08:10 AM
Have PM'd you Jason. Also sent it through to Martin88. Not that either of you need any help here.

Ash,

Any help is accepted gratefully.
Martin and myself don't know everything by a long shot!

Jason

Poyol
01-15-2013, 08:12 AM
FOR THE ADMINS

How do we make the thread where T Stern is addressing questions from us be on the front page? Where would I find it quickly?

Ash,

I'm not an admin; yet the only thing that can be done is for it to be stickied.
Admin Overlords will be able to do this.

Jason

AshKen1
01-15-2013, 08:13 AM

From current FAQ

Processing for a standard affiliate may take up to 15 business days, for premium it is 7. Once withdrawals have been processed it may take up to an additional 10 business days for you to see funds in your bank.

Payouts are 10 – 14 days from your withdrawal request.

noname999
01-15-2013, 08:48 AM
Please try and keep the new thread clear guys. There really should only be one post in there now, that being Poyol's questions.

noname999
01-15-2013, 09:52 AM
...when I was asking to keep the other thread clear, I wasn't referring to Terry...any sign of him?

...tumbleweed...

mentalmaniac76
01-15-2013, 09:56 AM
...when I was asking to keep the other thread clear, I wasn't referring to Terry...any sign of him?

...tumbleweed...

Maybe he suddenly realized what kind of company his newly acquired position requires him to defend.

Hypanor
01-15-2013, 09:56 AM

Early on, payouts overnight? Presumably the request was actually made a day or more prior to the first post:

Then it was 4 days:

---------

By Feb 2011, it was out to 10 days:

And today the curent FAQ says 7 to 25 days:

Beethoven
01-15-2013, 10:47 AM

Some serious interest in this thread these days :)

Poyol
01-15-2013, 10:48 AM
I don't see this Q&A thread working in a nice&neat fashion like we hoped.
If Terry would like to email me at jason-clark@outlook.com I can then pose these questions to you directly and then post in this forum.

What do you think, team?

Jason

Poyol
01-15-2013, 10:54 AM
Welcome back, Terry.
Questions over at http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-question-answers-1924/

Feel free to answer one at a time.

Hypanor
01-15-2013, 10:57 AM
Where did thesupergranny go? I thought by now we would be finding out what "or else" meant.

You mean this Supergranny? The one who's been in Banners Broker for 18 months, knows it so well she's giving advice on how to work it? Advice that people value?
She's just a sweet old dear, the revelations on realscam.com about Banners Broker probably shocked her... "a scam, you say?"

noname999
01-15-2013, 11:06 AM
@Poyol: Is it possible that the thread can only be accessed by certain members? Namely, you and Terry?

Cop on others. Lets not act like spoilt children.

noname999
01-15-2013, 11:07 AM
@Max: you had little enough interest in this thread for long enough. Now all of a sudden you want to run things. Grow up.

Poyol
01-15-2013, 11:11 AM
I've not run a vBB forum before - so I don't know if threads can be locked to specific individuals.
Admins will have their own subforum that is hidden to us - that much I know! (I'm staff at another forum!)

Jason

Beacon
01-15-2013, 11:15 AM
You mean this Supergranny? The one who's been in Banners Broker for 18 months, knows it so well she's giving advice on how to work it? Advice that people value?
She's just a sweet old dear, the revelations on realscam.com about Banners Broker probably shocked her... "a scam, you say?"

And one might be forgiven for thinking she understands what a pyramid scheme is
Mandura Products and Opportunity (http://supergranny.mandurarep.com/b_opportunity.php?pid=opp)

Mandura Products and Opportunity (http://supergranny.mandurarep.com/b_contact.php)

Mundorf
01-15-2013, 11:17 AM
I think supergranny is just super scammer.She is clear in head as a child and aggressive as Julius Caesar.The older BB centurions seem to be more effective then others

Jerrygo
01-15-2013, 11:21 AM
@Poyol: Is it possible that the thread can only be accessed by certain members? Namely, you and Terry?

I agree with this. At least if it is possible to disable posting on that thread. Otherwise The whole thing will descend into an agressive slanging match, and td would justifiably walk off. We dont need a barrage of agressive questioning.

Whip
01-15-2013, 11:40 AM

And that's exactly what your requests have been.
There's absolutely no reason everybody can't participate. This thread was on this board long before any of you came along and now you want to run the place.

Poyol
01-15-2013, 11:44 AM
And that's exactly what your requests have been.
There's absolutely no reason everybody can't participate. This thread was on this board long before any of you came along and now you want to run the place.

Asking for a spokesperson is being a spoilt child?
I beg to differ - if it's not me that you want to ask the questions it could be someone else who has as much time and has put as much effort in.

Jason

Whip
01-15-2013, 11:57 AM
Asking for a spokesperson is being a spoilt child?
I beg to differ - if it's not me that you want to ask the questions it could be someone else who has as much time and has put as much effort in.

Jason
The only reason you are even here is because you have a vested interest. Who are you or any of your partners in any position to dictate what we do on a messageboard? Especially since you weren't even here until you lost money? noname has been acting like a child by dictating what HE wants all because his question has been purposely ignored by everyone that has come here. It's not because others are asking questions. It's all smoke and mirrors as has been explained over and over.

Poyol
01-15-2013, 11:59 AM
The only reason you are even here is because you have a vested interest. Who are you or any of your partners in any position to dictate what we do n a messageboard? noname has been acting like a child by dictating what HE wants all because his question has been purposely ignored by everyone that has come here. It's not because others are asking questions. It's all smoke and mirrors as has been explained over and over.

Whip,

The only reason you are here is the same. You may have been here longer - yet we're both standard members. I haven't dictated to anyone in what we're doing here - just suggested the best way to do things. You may have a direct approach which in this instance I believe will not work. We have to let Terry Stern have his say; otherwise we'll be accused of being one-sided.

I will be here for a long while too.

Jason

Whip
01-15-2013, 12:01 PM
Whip,

The only reason you are here is the same. You may have been here longer - yet we're both standard members. I haven't dictated to anyone in what we're doing here - just suggested the best way to do things. You may have a direct approach which in this instance I believe will not work. We have to let Terry Stern have his say; otherwise we'll be accused of being one-sided.

I will be here for a long while too.

Jason

Really? Where have I even posted that? What scam was I allegedly involved in? I am here covering scams in general. YOU are here to try and get YOUR money back from this scam.

Poyol
01-15-2013, 12:04 PM
Really? Where have I even posted that? What scam was I allegedly involved in? I am here covering scams in general. YOU are here to try and get YOUR money back from this scam.

I am not trying to get my money back. Primarily my reason for being here is to help educate others.

Jason

AshKen1
01-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Ok. Can we just halt the arguing in public please? This is exactly what BB would like to see. Please, just stop. PM if you feel the need to vent.

Hypanor
01-15-2013, 12:11 PM
Meanwhile down on the ranch... another affiliate advertising Banners Broker as a financial product, this one in Cyprus

Hypanor
01-15-2013, 12:15 PM
I thought this was quite interesting, the early sign-up pages of an affiliate... these are all from the same URL.

November 17th, 2010:

April 26th, 2011:

June 6th, 2011 - affiliate details gone.

Jerrygo
01-15-2013, 12:24 PM
Complete with the original Chris Smith

Hypanor
01-15-2013, 12:27 PM
Donald Kernan is an interesting fellow - Donald Kernan Jr | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/donald-kernan-jr/27/bb4/628)

Top Affiliate
Banners Broker, Inc/Toronto

January 2010 – Present (3 years 1 month)

Online Banner Ad/Profit share platform; Organized and established a highly profitable banner ad affiliate company and holding company and led the ad growth in excess of as many as 1000 accounts world wide, $165,000 in assets, $145,000 in deposits, and $1,250,000 in actual sales in 3 months.

Designed the advertisement platform for affiliates
Over 12,000 sign ups in 2 months and 2500 active users in a weeks of the launch date

Poyol
01-15-2013, 12:29 PM
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=donald%20alan%20kernan%20jr&source=web&cd=6&ved=0CEwQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.raisemecapital.com%2Fuserfile s%2Fdocuments%2F28478%2Fkernan-ppt-mlm-9-13-11.ppt&ei=7ZH1UN_PGYbN0QW8vYDoAQ&usg=AFQjCNFgiTRHrkaOSgJkmUC7-FHzYs8bxA&bvm=bv.41018144,d.d2k

Poyol
01-15-2013, 12:32 PM
JACKPOT!
Well, that's interesting ...

Hypanor
01-15-2013, 12:39 PM
A very interesting person indeed!

Businesses - Show - Swom.com (http://swom.com/businesses/46069-banners-broker)

https://gust.com/c/dreamertopia

lbrandy.com » Blog Archive » My First and Last Webcomic (http://lbrandy.com/blog/2008/10/my-first-and-last-webcomic/#comment-28485)

Poyol
01-15-2013, 12:42 PM
Command Staff (http://county.milwaukee.gov/CommandStaff9166.htm)

Donald Kernan Sr is here - I went to see if it was going to be 'Chris Smith' it wasn't.

Jason

AshKen1
01-15-2013, 12:42 PM
Wow!!!

So, who is Chris Smith? I ask myself..... in that general, non specific way.

:RpS_wink:

Maxwell Johnstone
01-15-2013, 12:43 PM
@Max: you had little enough interest in this thread for long enough. Now all of a sudden you want to run things. Grow up.

ENOUGH out of you trolls who sit around and do nothing but BITCH and make stupid accusations. I Have hired a lawyer and done more than eithe rof you will ever know. You spineless nothings have spouted off and said you would die at the chance to get to the bottom of this. YOU have been invited all expenses paid do go and do just that and you all have refused.

You are your chohort are pathetic nonthingness that are all talk. Get some balls and do something about it instead of typing on a computer like a 12 year old girl.

After everything you guys have said and done i DEMAND you got and visit and meet with them. There should never be a reason why you cannot. What a disgrace.

Terry. I want to visit and take you up on your offer. Please message me the details.

This is how you get stuff done, children

Maxwell Johnstone
01-15-2013, 12:46 PM
@Max: you had little enough interest in this thread for long enough.

I also dont sit around on my ass all day writing pointless garbage, I actually some thing about it. I say again, get off your ass and do something. As a matter of fact. I suggest meeting up with Poyol and noname and whoever else wants to go and we go as a group so you dont feel scared you will get murdered.

there is no reason for you guys not to go now. Please PM your contact details so we can set this up

sincerely,

Max

Poyol
01-15-2013, 12:46 PM
ENOUGH out of you trolls who sit around and do nothing but BITCH and make stupid accusations. I Have hired a lawyer and done more than eithe rof you will ever know. You spineless nothings have spouted off and said you would die at the chance to get to the bottom of this. YOU have been invited all expenses paid do go and do just that and you all have refused.

You are your chohort are pathetic nonthingness that are all talk. Get some balls and do something about it instead of typing on a computer like a 12 year old girl.

After everything you guys have said and done i DEMAND you got and visit and meet with them. There should never be a reason why you cannot. What a disgrace.

Terry. I want to visit canada and take you up on your offer. Please message me the details.

In that one paragraph you've just lost all respect I had for you.
Maybe some of use have responsibilites at home and work.
I certainly have a family and a full-time job; so I cannot swan off to Canada when I bloody-well please.
Neither do I have the cash lying around to hire a solicitor - you might; I don't.

Well done, Maxwell. Well done.

Jerrygo
01-15-2013, 12:52 PM
Best to ignore that kind of rant Payol. Waste of time trying to engage with language like that.

Poyol
01-15-2013, 12:53 PM
Aye, I suppose so.
No need for members like that here.

Jason

Hypanor
01-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Wow!!!

So, who is Chris Smith? I ask myself..... in that general, non specific way.

Yes, does beg the question. It is possible that Chris Smith is Chris Smith (a nobody) who bought the program from Donald.
But then, Chris is mentioned in the very early video, so was it originally a nom-de-plume for Donald? When did black Chris first appear in a photo?

Just guessing of course...

Jerrygo
01-15-2013, 01:05 PM
Not sure when the new chris first appeared. Would not be surprised if was around the time of Dublin world tour. I think it was Thesus who first made the observation of a "new chris"

Hypanor
01-15-2013, 01:09 PM
This blows the story of Genius Chris Smith inventing the super secret algorithms. Another lie...

Unless Donald is lying.

StevenHoward
01-15-2013, 02:06 PM

Terry. I want to visit and take you up on your offer. Please message me the details.

Hi Max.

I've actually got a couple of questions for YOU.

I just found it a little strange that you contacted me a few days ago in a PM (when Iain Sherrif was not answering my calls) asking me to get screenshots of the talkingbb site, then when I showed you a way I had to do this without logging in and could produce whatever you wanted, you never even asked for the proof you requested. WHY IS THAT ?

You claimed you'd been banned from talkingbb AGAIN, you see, I have a problem understanding the ABOUT bit, can you please explain how you managed to create more than one Banners Broker account ?, we can use that to let other members get back in to talkingbb.

Could you let us know which Canadian officials you're working with (that will help us enormously) and some contact details for your friend (the lawyer) who is working on this for free for you ?

You said that Banners Broker **stole** money from your family, I looked through the thread (I've saved all the pages as one continuous page) but couldn't find the bit where you ever told that story (could be I've missed a bit).

PS :- Why such hostile language all of a sudden ?, we've come to expect this sort of insulting stuff from **some** Banners Broker people who have been posting in this thread, but rarely, if ever from someone who is sitting on the other side of the fence.

It's really not called for and just makes ***US*** look unprofessional, we want to remain dignified at all times, so please refrain from using such profanity.

BTWWKWYAFAVLT !!!!.

noname999
01-15-2013, 02:07 PM
Do I take it, its a free for all now? We all just jump on?

Talk about playing into their hands...

Jerrygo
01-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Hi Max.

I've actually got a couple of questions for YOU.

I just found it a little strange that you contacted me a few days ago in a PM (when Iain Sherrif was not answering my calls) asking me to get screenshots of the talkingbb site, then when I showed you a way I had to do this without logging in and could produce whatever you wanted, you never even asked for the proof you requested. WHY IS THAT ?

You claimed you'd been banned from talkingbb AGAIN, you see, I have a problem understanding the ABOUT bit, can you please explain how you managed to create more than one Banners Broker account ?, we can use that to let other members get back in to talkingbb.

Could you let us know which Canadian officials you're working with (that will help us enormously) and some contact details for your friend (the lawyer) who is working on this for free for you ?

You said that Banners Broker **stole** money from your family, I looked through the thread (I've saved all the pages as one continuous page) but couldn't find the bit where you ever told that story (could be I've missed a bit).

PS :- Why such hostile language all of a sudden ?, we've come to expect this sort of insulting stuff from **some** Banners Broker people who have been posting in this thread, but rarely, if ever from someone who is sitting on the other side of the fence.

It's really not called for and just makes ***US*** look unprofessional, we want to remain dignified at all times, so please refrain from using such profanity.

BTWWKWYAFAVLT !!!!.

You have set me thinking now. Reminds me that when I was new to the site, and mentioned that I had email contact with media regarding bb, Max blew up on me on forum like a bomb.. DEMANDED that I sent him the email by pm (Which I stupidly did). And he never mentioned it again. Hm...

sascode3
01-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Gentemen,

I know what the problem is.... you just type banners broker in google, all the negative stuff comes up. Before you had to type banners brokers scam to get any bad publicity. No wonder the outcry I am hearing from several places...

The days seem very numbered!

noname999
01-15-2013, 02:30 PM
Okay, going to revise my thinking. I suppose it was naive to think that we could have a reasoned adult thread for P and terry. Unless there is a way that only Poyol and Terry have access to the thread I think we may have to revise plans. Could admin confirm for me if that is possible?
Otherwise, it seems that Finch may have a better platform to provide what we need. At least it is not a free for all there. What do you think Finch? - I do think it should be a seperate thread from the current discussion though.

Poyol
01-15-2013, 02:34 PM
I've had my doubts about MJ for a while now. Another user brought it to my attention. Double agent methinks.

noname999
01-15-2013, 02:36 PM
I've had my doubts about MJ for a while now. Another user brought it to my attention. Double agent methinks.

Well, whether it is intentional or not, he is completely sabotaging the debate.

Poyol
01-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Noname, I am willing to interview Terry via email and post a transcript on my blog.

Jerrygo
01-15-2013, 02:38 PM
hes waiting for next question on other thread jason

sascode3
01-15-2013, 02:39 PM
I think he was trying to act like a KGB agent!

Our MI6 agent Steven Howard is well ahead of this guy!

Poyol are you still speaking to Mr stern?

tdstern
01-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Just so you know, I've responded to the first set of questions and comments provided.

I'm also letting you know, that I'm going to focus on questions from Poyol, so if you want your questions heard, he's the guy to bring them to, as I'm going to skip over all the flames and rants in order to keep some sense of flow and organization.

**To any BB affiliates who may currently be posting on this, or looking to help, please don't. Your IC's are being briefed and instructed on what's going on, as well as how to present the BB packages to new affilites including proper terminology. In order to stay compliant with international compliance regulations, I'm requesting you allow me to provide answers and insight into BB and its program on your behalf. BB has had enough misrepresentation from affiliates that didn't understand what to say or how to say it.**

Please allow me to take it from here.

noname999
01-15-2013, 02:40 PM
Noname, I am willing to interview Terry via email and post a transcript on my blog.

It is probably the best course of action now.

noname999
01-15-2013, 02:46 PM

Seems like the best option now.

Poyol
01-15-2013, 02:48 PM
I have replied to the QA thread. I'm working from my Windows mobile so it's not as fast as a computer.

Jerrygo
01-15-2013, 02:59 PM
Oh. Will take hours just to get few answers. Might have been better to pm the q's, and publish it all later

Papaponzi
01-15-2013, 03:06 PM
I have not been around much lately but I felt I had to chime in here.

Maxwell Johnston contacted me by pm at the end of November, asking for talking bb screenshots, against my better judgement I provided them.... And yes my talkingbb account was restricted within a day of providing them.

Which was a bummer since I had a chap who was going to scrape the whole forum with my access and upload it onto Dropbox.

He always came across hot headed and some of you may remember him kicking off before, now I am starting to think different.

Would it be possible for an admin to look into the Maxwell,s PM traffic and see if his story stacks up?, Its not my style to ask for someone to be censored but If he is what we think , he should not have the privilege of filling up this thread with crap, or wrecking the efforts of others in exposing bb.

Poyol
01-15-2013, 03:15 PM
I have not been around much lately but I felt I had to chime in here.

Maxwell Johnston contacted me by pm at the end of November, asking for talking bb screenshots, against my better judgement I provided them.... And yes my talkingbb account was restricted within a day of providing them.

Which was a bummer since I had a chap who was going to scrape the whole forum with my access and upload it onto Dropbox.

He always came across hot headed and some of you may remember him kicking off before, now I am starting to think different.

Would it be possible for an admin to look into the Maxwell,s PM traffic and see if his story stacks up?, Its not my style to ask for someone to be censored but If he is what we think , he should not have the privilege of filling up this thread with crap, or wrecking the efforts of others in exposing bb.

Welcome back.

Maxwell Johnstone
01-15-2013, 03:17 PM

yawn. Ya dont like what i say to you so you cry wolf. Pathetic. You need to grow up and get sensible. I speak my mind and if it makes me a shill so be it. I could care less about this bottomless and hilarious statements.

you know what it comes down to reading this thread and seeing excuse after excuse. Even some of the other regulars here are seeing it. You have been called outby more than just myself. Are they shills too. Or is that next weeks argument.

You dont run this forum and neither does your boyfriend noname999. go back to scam.com if you dont like it here or the people that post. dont start with your insulting crap every time you get called out

Poyol
01-15-2013, 03:24 PM
I have been the Sunday World informant, so yes I have been doing something.

Who else other than Whip has called me out?

Maxwell Johnstone
01-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Im pretty sure you have been called out alot. Im not just talking this forum I saw it on scam.com before they went all hitler on everyone

As for noname999. he was 99% fine with me until i told you guys to stop with your bullshit and this spokesperson crap is garbage. Which oddly was his idea. I have a tonne of PMs I will provide between the two of us where everything was fine until this.

Did he think I was a shill in the past..probably anyone would. If you remember my first few posts were aggressive. My motto I dont put up with bullshit and will tell you EVERY TIME. If thats being a shill to you guys. OK. But I know most level headed non bias people will disagree.

StevenHoward
01-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Max,

The cats PUBLICLY out of the bag, we KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that YOU are a talkingbb plant, I've got a gut feeling that you might even be Iain Sherriff. Maybe one of the admins could take a look at the servers logs and see if the IP addresses match, if you don't know what to look for, I'll gladly take a peek for you (just send me a copy of the log files).

You most certainly aren't doing the reputation of Banners Broker any good, for the doubters amongst you, here's how good old Max first made contact.

"those ******* on talkingbb banned me AGAIN. I was getting screenshots of stuff..do you think you could get me one or two please?"

I replied

I can do better than that, I can get you the whole site,

I then proceeded to tell him how and asked him "Let me know what you need"

He never asked for anything, but the very next day, well, lets just say they had a look for me.

Max, you're so predictable, we've known about you for a very long time, but it suited our needs to allow you to think you had us fooled, just to be sure we even sacrificed one of our members talkingbb accounts, sure enough, WE GOT YOU. You asked him for some screenshots, the very next day his talkingbb account was closed.

You see Max (or should I just cut the crap and call you Iain) you're not dealing with just another member of the public who knows little about computers, I've worked around them for years, everything from x86 based up to servers in Uni's, I also cut my teeth on 419'ers (go look them up).

FOr anyone who doesn;t know what 419'ers are, have a look here Nigerian scam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_scam) or at this site, 419 Eater - The largest scambaiting community on the planet! (http://www.419eater.com/) (Note I am not the owner of that site).

Just thought that the general observer, or the potential BB investor might like to know the depths to which some members of talkingbb will go to.

Well done Max, you've managed to make Mr Sterns job so much harder, I bet he's pleased with you.

Oh yeah Max, just so you know, you never had a chance and I'll get talkingbb stuff whenever I want.

Max, you've been BAITED.

Joe_Shmoe
01-15-2013, 03:58 PM
I see Banners Broker are no longer an advertising company. All that stuff they put out was wrong apparently.

Terry Stern says:

Ok first, BB as you put it, isn’t an advertising company.

Genius!!! :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Martin88
01-15-2013, 03:59 PM
I've sent my questions on to Terry.

There were quite a few, so it could be a while before they are published. I'll probably want to follow-up his answers too.

I know a lot of you guys are desperate to hear answers, but it's quite unrealistic to expect 'explanations' for all that has gone on before.

The best case scenario here is collecting official responses that can be used as a barometer for any facts and stories that might become twisted in the future. Explaining the past is like pinning jelly to the wall. But with these official answers, Banners Broker is quietly backing itself in to a corner.

It could be several weeks before we can use any of the official responses, but they can't be retracted or written off as affiliate-speak (or employee-speak) once they're out there.

That's dangerous play, as I'm sure Terry is aware. It's a brave move to send him out here, but it's what people wanted, so he should be afforded respect.

Anyway, I've got a busy few days ahead. Will drop by once I have some answers to publish.

Theseus
01-15-2013, 04:26 PM
It could be several weeks before we can use any of the official responses, but they can't be retracted or written off as affiliate-speak (or employee-speak) once they're out there.

I foresee something along the lines of

"Unfortunately Mr Stern took it upon himself to ad-lib when answering the queries and his views do not represent those of Stellar Point or our client, Banners Broker International. His contract has therefore been terminated with immediate effect."

Della Cate
01-15-2013, 04:28 PM
Ok folks, a bit of further information from an affiliate's website:-

(I thought BB already operated in Australia, or have I imagined that?)

BB INDIA

Updates on India
India is going very well, the new offices are due to open in February in Bangalore. The Goa office will remain closed as their intent was to move anyway
The BB India tour will be announced sometime after the new offices in India open.

New Countries
BB will also be opening up more countries and the first see are two major markets which are Australia and Hong Kong so very excited about that.

The future is looking very bright indeed, BB are growing and have great plans for the future.

EagleOne
01-15-2013, 04:49 PM
So far Mr. Stern is doing exactly what I knew he would do, so I am not disappointed. His only reason for being here is to say that he came on this forum to answer questions and he did that. The problem was we were too unreasonable in our demands, we didn't understand his answers (we're too dense), but the fact he came here to answer questions proves BB has nothing to hide and is not a Ponzi.

With the lastest posts in this thread that totally debunks BB, Chris being the sole owner, and all the other lies BB is telling, and he totally ignores it should be all the proof you need all he is going to do is tap dance around the serious issues. This is nothing more than a smoke and mirrors act to try to discredit the posters here and diminish the effectiveness of RS. While that may be BB's goal for him, they are going to fail miserably. But it is fun watching him tap dance around the questions thinking we are buying it.

Just like Chris Smith was a shill for BB, so is Mr. Stern. No record of ever doing PR before or any degree either. He is just a face to try to make BB look legal.

Beacon
01-15-2013, 04:57 PM

Guys guys. Can you take the personal stuff to PM? Im happy for those selected by consensus to post to the other thread. If they are not posting your questions then please complain and tell us all but otherwise dont waste the space here.

Beacon
01-15-2013, 05:09 PM

No sorry but it isnt. From your posting style you clearly are the wrong type of person to send on such a mission. Dont get me wriong. Nothing personal. You might be the right sort to send in to get Bin Laden but not for this type of thein. As pointed out the forensic accountant is the right type of person. Well one of the right types.I would also pioint out that the people that direct the wars sit in armchairs while other people who put their bodies on the line. some people have to steer the boat while other row it. i can understand your fustration if you are that type of personality but please dotn confuse "action" with "solution". Think of the old ram and the young ram. the young ram wants to run down the hill and get that sheep and **** her. "No" says the old ram "lets walk down the hill and **** the whole flock of them"

Beacon
01-15-2013, 05:18 PM
yawn. Ya dont like what i say to you so you cry wolf. Pathetic. You need to grow up and get sensible. I speak my mind and if it makes me a shill so be it. I could care less about this bottomless and hilarious statements.

you know what it comes down to reading this thread and seeing excuse after excuse. Even some of the other regulars here are seeing it. You have been called outby more than just myself. Are they shills too. Or is that next weeks argument.

You dont run this forum and neither does your boyfriend noname999. go back to scam.com if you dont like it here or the people that post. dont start with your insulting crap every time you get called out

I spy strangers!

Beacon
01-15-2013, 05:24 PM
Ok folks, a bit of further information from an affiliate's website:-

(I thought BB already operated in Australia, or have I imagined that?)

BB INDIA

Updates on India
India is going very well, the new offices are due to open in February in Bangalore. The Goa office will remain closed as their intent was to move anyway
The BB India tour will be announced sometime after the new offices in India open.

New Countries
BB will also be opening up more countries and the first see are two major markets which are Australia and Hong Kong so very excited about that.

The future is looking very bright indeed, BB are growing and have great plans for the future.

Which is odd considering the owner of the Banners Broker India Limited is the person who reported the Goa office. So how can they open another one infringing his company name?
Maybe someone should email him and ask?

samuel.r
01-15-2013, 06:55 PM
So far Mr. Stern is doing exactly what I knew he would do, so I am not disappointed. His only reason for being here is to say that he came on this forum to answer questions and he did that. The problem was we were too unreasonable in our demands, we didn't understand his answers (we're too dense), but the fact he came here to answer questions proves BB has nothing to hide and is not a Ponzi.

With the lastest posts in this thread that totally debunks BB, Chris being the sole owner, and all the other lies BB is telling, and he totally ignores it should be all the proof you need all he is going to do is tap dance around the serious issues. This is nothing more than a smoke and mirrors act to try to discredit the posters here and diminish the effectiveness of RS. While that may be BB's goal for him, they are going to fail miserably. But it is fun watching him tap dance around the questions thinking we are buying it.

Just like Chris Smith was a shill for BB, so is Mr. Stern. No record of ever doing PR before or any degree either. He is just a face to try to make BB look legal.

Yup. Like the others, he's got a history of MLM connections, including the most recent one with the esteemed David Hooker, over at "Global Wealth Trade".

https://twitter.com/TerryStern

http://globalwealthtrade.com/galleries/?referral=tdstern <- note the 'referral' tag

http://globalwealthtrade.com/tdstern/opportunity.html?cntylng=eng_can <- oops, 'account deactivated'...wonder why?

So, one of the world's largest online advertising brokers, generating hundreds of millions of dollars per year needs a VP of public relations. Where do they go for this? An ex-Google executive? A former politician, or civic leader? A recent graduate from an MBA granting university? Nope, David Hooker taps one of his "downlines" in the jewelry business. Give me a break, I can have my intelligence insulted in far more entertaining ways than this.

Over on the "questions" thread I've asked twice now some pedestrian questions regarding how the business holds together, financially. The answers so far are to give rambling, sweeping characterizations of how the "network" works, and to take offense that I'd have the gall to expect to understand how the financials work.

Do you have any questions relating to how the company works, how the program works, etc, which I was lead to believe was the real basis for discovering whether this was all a scham or not?

I guess not, since you don't want to talk about the fundamentals that would either prove or disprove the legitimacy of Banners Broker. Done wasting my time on this topic, the rest of you guys can knock yourselves out...enjoy...

noname999
01-15-2013, 07:03 PM
I guess not, since you don't want to talk about the fundamentals that would either prove or disprove the legitimacy of Banners Broker. Done wasting my time on this topic, the rest of you guys can knock yourselves out...enjoy...

Of course you are right. BB have watched as the positive news has fallen down the google search and the negatives have multiplied and got higher and higher.
No doubt they had a brain storming session and decided that the only thing to do was get some 'air time' on these most popular sites.
Problem is, it is still quite obvious that they have no answers to prove BB's legitimacy(there are none).
The one point they fail to see is that its not the present members they need to convince(with their bullshit). Its the 'fresh meat' they need to be fooling.
And going by the performance so far, anyone who is doing any sort of investigation will not be stupid enough to fall for this tripe.

littleroundman
01-15-2013, 07:35 PM
Of course you are right. BB have watched as the positive news has fallen down the google search and the negatives have multiplied and got higher and higher.
No doubt they had a brain storming session and decided that the only thing to do was get some 'air time' on these most popular sites.
Problem is, it is still quite obvious that they have no answers to prove BB's legitimacy(there are none).
The one point they fail to see is that its not the present members they need to convince(with their bullshit). Its the 'fresh meat' they need to be fooling.
And going by the performance so far, anyone who is doing any sort of investigation will not be stupid enough to fall for this tripe.

No matter how many times it's repeated, newcomers to the HYIP ponzi fraud scene will only "get the message" through experience.

The message is: Banner Broker is a HYIP ponzi fraud.

NOBODY, can offer the rates of "return" on members money Banners Broker is claiming to pay.

For Banners Broker to offer such returns AND on a repeatable basis is even more impossible.

Add in the fact Banners Broker claims to be able to do it on a regular basis as well and you have all the "proof" needed that what we're dealing with here is a large scale fraud.

Notice I used the term "HYIP ponzi FRAUD"

Not story, not game, not accident, but, FRAUD

Fraudsters lie,

Fraudsters deceive,

Fraudsters forge,

Fraudsters have no regard for the "truth"

Fraudsters lie under oath.

Having accepted Banners Broker IS a fraud, what on earth would make anyone think he/she is going to be able to extract the "truth" from the fraudsters' official "spokesperson" ???

You're not going to catch them out on anything but something insignificant.

Catch them out and all they have to do is invent another story and there's not a damned thing anyone can do to "prove" them wrong on within the constraints of a forum or the 'net.

We can go 'round and 'round the mulberry bush all day and all night, BUT, unless and until those concerned have researched previous HYIP ponzi frauds and seen exactly how it was done, he/she is going to forever be playing catchup AND giving the fraudsters behind Banners Broker massive amounts of "credibility" AND the ability to intentionally derail critics AND give Banners Broker breathing space.

For goodness' sake, people, get off your own agendas.

You are being played by experts who stand to profit from your naivete.

Stand back and try a little objectivity for a change.

All the time and effort that has gone into responding to an anonymous poster whose true identity you don't even know, and what has been achieved, other than the fact Banners Broker isn't even "there" has been conveniently pushed to the background.

I'll say again:

How far would YOU go to protect a couple of million bucks in tax free money ??

Joe_Shmoe
01-15-2013, 08:08 PM
I wonder what the drones over on TalkingBB/Adverts Galore think about Banners Broker sending Terry Stearn over to try to
Schmooze & bamboozle us instead of sending in the famous esteemed Banners Broker Legal Team to shut us up, or ever worse
Mark Stokes's SuperGranny to show us what "OR ELSE" means.

littleroundman
01-15-2013, 09:18 PM
I think they were probably hoping I'd refuse, so that they can tell their followers that the blogger who 'investigated' them didn't have the balls to be flown out for free to see the business first-hand.

Then again, if I accepted the free flights and hotels, maybe they see that as a weakness and a chance to 'woo me' in to retracting the blogs.

Paying for the trip myself and using it to 'check off' their official explanations eliminates both possibilities.

I think it's safe to say that the new Stellar Point HQ must be an upgrade on the old garage if they're willing to invite critics. Perhaps they think a sparkling new facility will erode any fears of the business model?

An impressive HQ might be enough for some people, but the only room I'm interested in visiting is the one where the banners get served and the advertising deals get struck.

This is Troy Dooly:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/troy.jpg

This is Troy Doolys' website:

Troy Doolys' MLM Helpdesk (http://mlmhelpdesk.com/)

Troy Dooly is (or was) a highly respected figure in the MLM "industry"

Troy Doolys' MLM Helpdesk (http://mlmhelpdesk.com/about/) has hundreds of thousands of readers and his troydooly page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/troydooly) and troydooly page on Twitter (https://twitter.com/troydooly) have hundreds of thousands more.

Everyone should do themselves a giant favour and research exactly how it was that this leading light of the MLM "industry" was taken in, lock, stock and barrel by the criminals behind Zeek Rewards.

Even a month AFTER Zeek was busted by the S.E.C. Mr Dooly was STILL refusing to come out and say he was taken in by the fraudsters.

Troy Dooly WAS shown the "inside"

Troy Dooly WAS on first name terms with those at the top of Zeek.

Troy Dooly had a reputation world wide for his fearless defense of the MLM "industry"

Troy Dooly had a hell of a lot more to lose than anyone here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people joined Zeek Rewards BECAUSE of Troy Dooly reputation.

Research Mr Doolys' sorry tale and then come back and tell us if anyone still thinks it's a good idea to become involved.

okosh
01-15-2013, 11:24 PM

Everyone is here at real scam for one of two reasons.....
1)To fight the good fight in which case their contribution will be welcomed....
Or,
2)They here to shill and defend their pet scam in which case they will have their arse handed to them on a plate....

If anyone turned up here to "try to get their money back" from a scam then they will be told in a hurry that this is not what we do here and shold try a lawyer or the police....

BB has brung us a whole bunch of great people to realscam who I hope will stay on when this one is over and help us continue the fight....

Those who came here to fight the good fight have been the victim of a scam at one point or another....
For you to somehow think that just because you claim to have never been a victim in some way make you better from other members here is just rediculous IMO....

okosh
01-15-2013, 11:28 PM
pm'd you littleroundman

There is no need for such a post as LRM knows as soon as he gets a PM from anyone....

For those new to forums here is how you do it so that you'll know when you have a new PM.....

Click on "Settings" at the top right of any page....

Then down the left side click "General settings"....

Scroll down and check the box "Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages"...

Also check the box, "Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up"....

okosh
01-15-2013, 11:29 PM

Yea....On with the show granny....I'm running out of popcorn.....

okosh
01-15-2013, 11:52 PM

Same as they are now.....When enough suckers make fresh deposits after you do only then do you get paid....

AshKen1
01-16-2013, 04:45 AM
Hey, another day another problem for BB:

Vector Card Withdraw Issue
January 15, 2013, xx:xx
Due to an internal error, many affiliates who should have been able to, were unable to make more than one withdrawal to their Banners Broker Prepaid MasterCard. This issue has been dealt with. Please attempt another withdrawal before submitting another support ticket.

So... the prepaid cards weren't working.... ooops! Wonder how many were declined at point of sale? Wonder how many red-faces there were?

Try again: so the PREMIUM affiliates CAN'T get their money out. Isn't that what you pay your extra money for a month?

Poyol
01-16-2013, 05:12 AM
Everyone is here at real scam for one of two reasons.....
1)To fight the good fight in which case their contribution will be welcomed....
Or,
2)They here to shill and defend their pet scam in which case they will have their arse handed to them on a plate....

If anyone turned up here to "try to get their money back" from a scam then they will be told in a hurry that this is not what we do here and shold try a lawyer or the police....

BB has brung us a whole bunch of great people to realscam who I hope will stay on when this one is over and help us continue the fight....

Those who came here to fight the good fight have been the victim of a scam at one point or another....
For you to somehow think that just because you claim to have never been a victim in some way make you better from other members here is just rediculous IMO....

Your bold: Don't worry, Okosh.
I plan on being around here for quite a while - just focusing on Banners Broker at the moment - you can't juggle too well if you you're using too many balls.

Jason

Beethoven
01-16-2013, 06:45 AM

Indeed. MJ requested my TalkingBB username months ago, here via PM. I would not divulge. Then he gave me an elaborate story and wanted to meet on talkingbb in a particular thread for some reason.. I wonder why :RpS_wink:

Jerrygo
01-16-2013, 07:30 AM
I thought he always seemed to be drunk. Well he has been outed now nicely. caught me also when I was new here. Luckily i didnt reveal anything sensitive.

Poyol
01-16-2013, 08:52 AM
The only thing that will quench my thirst for knowledge on this subject is the real name of Chris - I don't think this is his name.

Poyol
01-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Chris Smith | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-smith/14/897/969)

Who's this?

Jason

hendyphilhendy
01-16-2013, 09:09 AM
With the recent developments of them no longer being in the advertising business this has struck me.

I understand they are a broker and don't actually deal with advertisers or publishers directly (since December 2012!)

However, if I go to my insurance broker would I expect them to know about insurance, attend insurance related events etc. etc. Of course I would - it would be crazy to think that no-one in that industry had heard of the brokerage.

Poyol
01-16-2013, 09:13 AM
With the recent developments of them no longer being in the advertising business this has struck me.

I understand they are a broker and don't actually deal with advertisers or publishers directly (since December 2012!)

However, if I go to my insurance broker would I expect them to know about insurance, attend insurance related events etc. etc. Of course I would - it would be crazy to think that no-one in that industry had heard of the brokerage.

2010 - Banners Who?
2011 - Banners Brokers
2012 - Banners Broker
??? - Banners Who?

noname999
01-16-2013, 09:28 AM
@Poyol: It seems that Terry only wants to deal with you now. He answers everyone's questions but when I ask him why he won't answer mine he says he will only deal with you.
Anyway, I am noticing that he likes to give extremely long winded answers(very familiar style:RpS_wink:). He uses this technique so he can avoid actually answering the question. Also, he is aware that the typical victim, who wouldn't be inclined to actually read the whole post at all, will probably stop after a few words and won't actually cop on to what he is doing.

So here is my suggestion; Only ask him very simple one sentence questions. Questions that will only have 1 or 2 words as an answer. This way people don't lose the will to live while trying to sift through his posts.

An example would be:

What year did Chris Smith graduate from ryerson university?
What top 10/12 broker are BB dealing with?
Who is the owner of BB?

Things like that should help the debate. Also, I would press him for independent verifiable proof of his answers. If what he is saying is true, there should be no issue.

Poyol
01-16-2013, 09:34 AM
I'm done with being a spokesperson, I'm nobody special so shouldn't be a collective voice; as Whip says.
If Terry wants to answer questions he answers them from everyone.

Sorry, Noname - but I'm not getting reprimanded for doing a public service. The 'bad guys' are already doing enough of that to me.

Jason

noname999
01-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Thats fair enough. Does Terry know your position?

He won't talk to me:crying_2:

Poyol
01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Thats fair enough. Does Terry know your position?

He won't talk to me:crying_2:

I've just posted in the thread.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

noname999
01-16-2013, 09:44 AM
No at all J. Totally understandable. I would be willing to take the role if he is willing. And if others are agreeable. But someone else may also be interested.

StevenHoward
01-16-2013, 10:08 AM
No at all J. Totally understandable. I would be willing to take the role if he is willing. And if others are agreeable. But someone else may also be interested.

I second noname999 to talk directly to Terry.

To everyone else, PLEASE do NOT ask Terry any questions, just send them to noname999 by PM.

Terry has kindly come on here to answer questions and despite being hounded slightly has remained civil, I think the least we could do is to return the compliment.

Look at it this way, if we barrage Terry with questions, NOT ONE will get answered, if we do it correctly, some may.

If he answers a question and you're not happy with his answer, just shoot off a Pm to noname. I realise it's a little bit unorthodox and probably goes against the grain, but if we don't do this, then BB will have won this argument and can use it as ammunition against realscam.

If BB is indeed a Ponzi, then they're manipulating ALL OF US, right now, DON'T LET THEM.

If on the other hand, they're a genuine company with a secret ingredient that allows them to make money for their affilliates, they deserve to be treat with respect.

Poyol
01-16-2013, 10:13 AM

To everyone else, PLEASE do NOT ask Terry any questions, just send them to noname999 by PM.

Terry has kindly come on here to answer questions and despite being hounded slightly has remained civil, I think the least we could do is to return the compliment.

Look at it this way, if we barrage Terry with questions, NOT ONE will get answered, if we do it correctly, some may.

If he answers a question and you're not happy with his answer, just shoot off a Pm to noname. I realise it's a little bit unorthodox and probably goes against the grain, but if we don't do this, then BB will have won this argument and can use it as ammunition against realscam.

If BB is indeed a Ponzi, then they're manipulating ALL OF US, right now, DON'T LET THEM.

If on the other hand, they're a genuine company with a secret ingredient that allows them to make money for their affilliates, they deserve to be treat with respect.

I was trying to do that. But, you know how it is.
I third Noname.

Jason

Dreamstealer
01-16-2013, 10:14 AM

Love you to do it noname. Can understand why Poyol won't. I can understand why people want to ask their own but this lets Terry cherrypick which one's he answers.

marsh56
01-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Hey, another day another problem for BB:

So... the prepaid cards weren't working.... ooops! Wonder how many were declined at point of sale? Wonder how many red-faces there were?

Try again: so the PREMIUM affiliates CAN'T get their money out. Isn't that what you pay your extra money for a month?
This is my first post here. I am a member of BB and do agree after further investigation that it is indeed a Ponzi.

However, I also believe in making sure info posted on forums is accurate. I do have a BB pre-paid card. To be clear, the message quoted above refers to an INTERNAL withdrawal to the card.

This would NOT affect the actual balance on a card, nor would it affect any purchases with the card. Just wanted to correct the record.

Mark

Jerrygo
01-16-2013, 10:56 AM
+1. Whoever does it, should be left to do it alone. Anyone with a question should pm it to the questioner. not to let it descend into a "messy free for all", as Julie called it.
If you remember, it was max who was trying to get us all to pile in there shouting and harranging Terry. Since Max has been uncovered as a bb spy, it seems that for Terry to Hastled and insulted, and justifiably walk away was Max's aim.

noname999
01-16-2013, 11:04 AM
This is my first post here. I am a member of BB and do agree after further investigation that it is indeed a Ponzi.

However, I also believe in making sure info posted on forums is accurate. I do have a BB pre-paid card. To be clear, the message quoted above refers to an INTERNAL withdrawal to the card.

This would NOT affect the actual balance on a card, nor would it affect any purchases with the card. Just wanted to correct the record.

Mark

Hi Mark, welcome to realscam. Must say, I enjoyed your balanced posts over on MMG. Was beginning to wonder if we would ever see you here.
Your knowledge could prove very useful.

Theseus
01-16-2013, 11:13 AM

Who's this?

Jason

One of the many, many people with what is a very common name that have attended Ryerson. Essentially that's why BB won't divulge the year that their Chris Smith attended. The fact that Terry Stern states that Smith has a Bachelors degree in Commerce, when BB have cited him as having a Masters in IT makes me think he has simply gone looking for a "Chris Smith" with a degree and plucked the first one off Google that looked as if he would fit the criteria.

Poyol
01-16-2013, 11:17 AM
That was essentially my point - Chris Smith is such a common name that we're unlikely to find him. Even if that is his name -- which I doubt.

Theseus
01-16-2013, 11:35 AM
That was essentially my point - Chris Smith is such a common name that we're unlikely to find him. Even if that is his name -- which I doubt.

If it is his name and he did go to that uni then he is traceable, I doubt very much either of these points are true though.

Theseus
01-16-2013, 11:54 AM

Who's this?

Jason

Another whitey, black men by the name of Chris Smith appear to be mighty thin on the ground...

Hypanor
01-16-2013, 12:04 PM
Some interesting comments from Terry on Finchs blog.

HERE (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-2/#comment-75135) he says
"Further to this, when a person purchases a package, they aren’t purchasing from BB, they’re purchasing from the individual who introduced them. BB’s relationship is that of the supplier…to give an analogy, you don’t return a SONY TV to SONY if you aren’t satisfied, you take it to whoever you purchased it from. This is in our TOS. BB is the Broker, who resells to the affiliate, who resells to other affiliates."

Then HERE (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-2/#comment-75142) he says
"When it comes to BB and its affiliates, you’re an affiliate of BB, however, no money ever leaves the country that the affiliate is registered in. BB doesn’t issue the refund directly, it’s processed through the governing office in that country and refunded from there, because all funds generated in that country remain in that country."

Which raises some possible tax and / or legal ramifications in some countries. But some money must leave the country, or how does BB get their piece of the action? And where did the money go for countries like Australia, where there is no governing office? And of course there are many people signing people up from other countries, so therefore the purchaser is sending money offshore.

But then HERE (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-2/#comment-75199) he backtracks after Phil questions that, and says
"You’ve actually brought up a good point. As of recent things have changed as the result of problems we ran into with having regional BB offices. I was just informed of the changes as they were just recently enacted, so I apologize for mis-speaking on this earlier.
BannersBroker used to have regional offices set up in each country they did business in. The problem arose whereby the people running some of those offices chose to stray from the official method of doing business and implemeted their own procedures and instructional techniques."

Which says his previous statement was true, but the business operation was changed because of it.

More concerning though, he says this
"One such issue was in fact in the UK, where the representative there started charging affiliates for support when he should have referred them to BBI. He also signed up people under false pretenses to the tune of $4 Million which he placed in an offshore account."

Thats a lot of money, and is fraud. Where are the criminal charges in the UK? Is he talking about Ian??

StevenHoward
01-16-2013, 12:06 PM
If it is his name and he did go to that uni then he is traceable, I doubt very much either of these points are true though.

If his real name is Chris Smith, then what we need is a high quality scan of his passport, obviously with serial numbers blacked out. This would have been one of my questions to Terry, the scan would have been forensically examined to determine it's authenticity.

If this is just an actor / conman or such like acting the part of Chris Smith, then we need to be more proactive in finding out who he is.

We need to look for the face, rather than the name, I've suggested in PM's to a couple of members ways to tackle this, but so far not had a reply, so thought I'd bring it out into the open.

Durhamregion.com a local papers website, anyone willing to make contact with them ?

**IF** CS is not who he seems to be, he will not be someone who just appeared out of thin air, he will have some connection to Raj and co somewhere along the line, either family, been in MLM or maybe a member of ICF World Homes, facebook or linkedin even.

A couple of guys need to concentrate on trying to find him, I'm already on it, but could do with some coordinated help.

BTW, does anyone have a recording of Chris Smith speaking ?, could go a long way to not only discovering his nationality, but to discover the general area he's from.

Brenda
01-16-2013, 12:15 PM
with all due respect guys, there are 3400 plus Chris Smith or variations of in the Toronto golden pages equivilant. Clearing up the Chris Smith mystery is, to me, fundamental to the core of credibility of BB.

Let the record show that BB came here to engage yet refused to answer the most basic, commonly asked question. Next question? Why not!

If Mr Stern can not clear up the confusion for once and for all, is there any point in going any further with this?

Poyol
01-16-2013, 12:16 PM
If his real name is Chris Smith, then what we need is a high quality scan of his passport, obviously with serial numbers blacked out. This would have been one of my questions to Terry, the scan would have been forensically examined to determine it's authenticity.

If this is just an actor / conman or such like acting the part of Chris Smith, then we need to be more proactive in finding out who he is.

We need to look for the face, rather than the name, I've suggested in PM's to a couple of members ways to tackle this, but so far not had a reply, so thought I'd bring it out into the open.

Durhamregion.com a local papers website, anyone willing to make contact with them ?

**IF** CS is not who he seems to be, he will not be someone who just appeared out of thin air, he will have some connection to Raj and co somewhere along the line, either family, been in MLM or maybe a member of ICF World Homes, facebook or linkedin even.

A couple of guys need to concentrate on trying to find him, I'm already on it, but could do with some coordinated help.

BTW, does anyone have a recording of Chris Smith speaking ?, could go a long way to not only discovering his nationality, but to discover the general area he's from.

Steven,

Please message me with your findings/lack thereof - I'd be interested in helping.

Jason

Brenda
01-16-2013, 12:24 PM
Steven,

Please message me with your findings/lack thereof - I'd be interested in helping.

Jason

Jason any luck with the lead that I gave you about a week ago, did you get a chance to have a look?

Poyol
01-16-2013, 12:26 PM
Jason any luck with the lead that I gave you about a week ago, did you get a chance to have a look?

I've had a look - just trying to piece things together.
Don't worry.

Thank you!

Jason

AshKen1
01-16-2013, 12:32 PM
@Poyol

2010 - Banners Who?
2011 - Banners Brokers
2012 - Banners Broker
??? - Banners Who?

2013... Who?

StevenHoward
01-16-2013, 12:42 PM
"One such issue was in fact in the UK, where the representative there started charging affiliates for support when he should have referred them to BBI. He also signed up people under false pretenses to the tune of $4 Million which he placed in an offshore account."

Thats a lot of money, and is fraud. Where are the criminal charges in the UK? Is he talking about Ian??

WOW !!!, but I dont get it, when you sign up to BB, you do so under the affiliates link, unless the "representative" (and yes I do think this must be Ian D) somehow created a clone of BB and signed them up under a site under his control, it is just not possible.

When you sign up with BB it's over a secure (https) connection, they have their own certificate, unless BB were extremely negligent and this "representative" incredibly clever, there is no way he could have got his hands on payments made to BB.

AshKen1
01-16-2013, 12:44 PM

Steven,

I appreciate that Terry has turned up here and is trying to help and that you would really like us all to be polite to him as you are quite keen to prove that BB is a legitimate company. His very politeness is in complete contrast to all the other representatives of BB who have passed this way who have been rude, impolite, have trolled, threatened and bullied most of the contributors to this thread, some both here and in real life. Where is his apology to us for those people? As far as I have seen, we have all be pretty polite to those others until they have sunk to the lowest levels possible.

In reality, Terry is only here as a PR exercise nothing more, probably to keep the BB followers happy that the company is doing something to defend them and their income stream. He isn't really going to answer any questions with any verifiable evidence and he's just jerking our chain as others have already said. (If he does provide verifiable evidence, then I will, of course, apologise for mis-speaking). Just remember, smooth words and quiet voice are just as dangerous as the shouting kind.

AshKen1
01-16-2013, 12:48 PM

Mark

Welcome to realscam Mark. I always value what you've said on MMG as you appear to be one of the ones with some common sense :)

You corrected my initial post for which I am truly grateful. I wasn't really awake when I stuck it on here initially (blame time difference)

noname999
01-16-2013, 12:53 PM
@Terry: You are over here now. This is like a game of tag:RpS_wink:. Are you happy enough with what i said over on the other thread?

SwissSkyBlue
01-16-2013, 12:55 PM
This Terry Stern is IMHO a time-waster. He may or may not be officially a part of BB, but he does not matter. He has not provided a single direct or straight answer to any question of real substance, and I do not expect him to. This is just a game and a delaying tactic. Any time spent with him is wasted unless you feel making him look like an idiot and a liar is worth the time spent doing it. I will be most surprised if he ever gives a straight answer to a question of any real significance.

I agree with the posters above who are saying track down this "Chris Smith" and find out who he really is and expose him for the world and especially BB devotees to see. Surely this is an achievable goal that might well be the absolute proof positive that BB is a pack of lies from start to finish (or else prove it is all true - which I sincerely doubt but this world is full of nasty surprises!). This I think is a task well worth following, and if I knew how to help I would gladly do so. If you think I can be of assistance from here in Switzerland, pm me.

I also think that this Donald Kernan find might be important as it appears top predate Chris Smith and the current incarnation of BB.
If it can be established that Raj and Chris were latecomers then BB are exposed as major liars. Anything we can do to investigate this more thoroughly? Terry fobbed it off by saying he has reported it to the "compliance" department (why does that sound like mafia enforcers?), but it might actually be something that they will try and bury as quickly as possible before it causes serious damage.

AshKen1
01-16-2013, 12:57 PM
WOW !!!, but I dont get it, when you sign up to BB, you do so under the affiliates link, unless the "representative" (and yes I do think this must be Ian D) somehow created a clone of BB and signed them up under a site under his control, it is just not possible.

When you sign up with BB it's over a secure (https) connection, they have their own certificate, unless BB were extremely negligent and this "representative" incredibly clever, there is no way he could have got his hands on payments made to BB.

Scamming a scammer? Poetic justice and/or irony....

Unless it's that thing where accounts were "managed"????

Has this person been reported to the police though?

Joe_Shmoe
01-16-2013, 01:06 PM

DOB and years he attended would narrow it down a little, plus we can send Chris a birthday card.

samuel.r
01-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Guys...you are doing this all wrong. You can knock yourselves out trying to track down Chris Smith if you want to.

Or you can track down Kul Josun. Get to Kul and you will find out whatever you want to know about Chris Smith.

hendyphilhendy
01-16-2013, 02:04 PM
I agree with the one voice scenario on the other thread and am happy to comply.

I don't think it stops us debating or questioning here on this one though.

Dreamstealer
01-16-2013, 02:11 PM
@Poyol

2013... Who?

2013- Banners Broke

Dreamstealer
01-16-2013, 02:30 PM
Some moron on the mirror site posted that BB is a business not an investment because "the clue is in the name". Jesus where do they get these loons from? I'm going to start a business- Not a con Limited. See it's clearly not a con because the name says so. Or even better "Can't fail Limited". It can't fail.

Theseus
01-16-2013, 02:45 PM
I also think that this Donald Kernan find might be important as it appears top predate Chris Smith and the current incarnation of BB.
If it can be established that Raj and Chris were latecomers then BB are exposed as major liars. Anything we can do to investigate this more thoroughly? Terry fobbed it off by saying he has reported it to the "compliance" department (why does that sound like mafia enforcers?), but it might actually be something that they will try and bury as quickly as possible before it causes serious damage.

Essentially Kernan appears to have had a business called Banner Broker Inc, which predates the Smith/Dixit company Banners Broker Limited (note the additional "s") which transmuted into Stellar Point Inc, which bears a name uncannily similar to the American company Stellarpoint Group.

Both of these could be genuine coincidence, but somehow I doubt it.

buckyuk
01-16-2013, 03:02 PM
Theres going to be a lot of bored people around when Banners Broker eventually collapses lol

StevenHoward
01-16-2013, 03:05 PM
Guys...you are doing this all wrong. You can knock yourselves out trying to track down Chris Smith if you want to.

Or you can track down Kul Josun. Get to Kul and you will find out whatever you want to know about Chris Smith.

Noted, I'll look for Kul as well. It's no good searching for "Chris Smith", there's just far too many smiths, what I'm trying to do is match the face, eg find a photo of him outside of Banners Broker.

I've also got a niggling feeling that I've seen him somewhere else. BTW I found one video of him speaking, it was very poor quality, but he sounded Canadian/American.

Joe_Shmoe
01-16-2013, 03:14 PM
We should not have set up a septate forum for Terry, we should have just carried on in the usual manner.
He chose to come here, he knew the format.

The system we used , having a spokesman, one question at a time just stifles the thread and gives somebody a pretty much full time task, and also means he can dangle us on a thread.
He even said something about "You've all be waiting with baited breath" Didn't he. Grandstanding if you will.

You'll all have heard the old joke.

Q How do you keep an idiot in suspense? A I'll tell you tomorrow.

Look at Finches Blog they as far as I know didn't make any special arrangements for Terry and that is going swimmingly.

I would ask we don't make special arrangements for him in the future, if he gets upset & goes off in a huff like they all eventually do, so what? Another Pimp or Shill will be along soon

I can pretty much guarantee he won't give us any of the answers we are asking for, and so far,
bar I would say the university that Chris Smith (as we know him) supposedly attended he has provided us with next to nothing.

noname999
01-16-2013, 03:20 PM
This thread is still going on as normal. Lets just give the other format a chance. It doesn't have to effect here.

Theseus
01-16-2013, 03:23 PM
I would say the university that Chris Smith (as we know him) supposedly attended he has provided us with next to nothing.

There was at least one black man called Chris Smith that graduated from that university, whether it's the same guy I don't know, but I doubt it....

Jerrygo
01-16-2013, 03:26 PM
No Joe. Everybody jumping in, with agressive questioning, asking same question over and over if not answered quickly enough. Would just degenerate, and terry would just walk, and point to our behaviour as unreasonable and hysterical.. Thats what Max wanted.

Beethoven
01-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Some interesting comments from Terry on Finchs blog.

HERE (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-2/#comment-75135) he says (...)

[]"One such issue was in fact in the UK, where the representative there started charging affiliates for support when he should have referred them to BBI. He also signed up people under false pretenses to the tune of $4 Million which he placed in an offshore account."

Thats a lot of money, and is fraud. Where are the criminal charges in the UK? Is he talking about Ian?[/B]?

This PR exercise just became a farce..

So here we have a "PR guru" who has come to put the record straight with the doubters, whitewash the company image and reverse the downward spiral and looming legal action.

Oh the irony.

Right there he admits that the UK arm of the company has been swindling people en masse and squirrelling millions away offshore!

Does successful PR usually involve statements like this? Sureley not. But I think credibility just went out the window.

Terry's visit is proving not to be a success for BB. Letting him have his say has payed dividends. It was a matter of time before gems like this would let slip on the forums.

What you have seen really confirms the precarious stage that BB is at now. It was a desperate move confronting the doubters, BB took a big risk in this approach.

To recap, then, BB is a completely legit company that has also admitted to serious fraud and deception. Will BB be reporting themselves to The UK authorities, to get this all cleared up?

That story would be enough to warrant an investigation. I think the Fraud Squad would be very interested to hear these new allegations.

Joe_Shmoe
01-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Is this our Kul?
The Protector (1998/I) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137180/combined)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0430948/

Theseus
01-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Is this our Kul?

Probably where he nicked the name from...

Joe_Shmoe
01-16-2013, 03:55 PM
Probably where he nicked the name from...

Movie Review

Awful, awful, awful., 31 May 2005
http://i.media-imdb.com/images/showtimes/10.gif
Author: Ailinon Silverionnae (ailinon) (http://www.imdb.com/user/ur1743742/comments) from Warsaw, Poland

This movie apparently had a budget equal to its creators' lunch money, and, by all gods, does it show! Constantly repeated sets, repeated footage here and there, almost no camera motion, static lighting, cliché dialogues, very bad fighting scenes... I have no idea how this ever made its way out of a studio. It's worse than shorts shot by film school dropouts.

Avoid at all possible cost, as this thing has no real redeeming qualities of any kind. Rent only for two hours of cringing at pretty much every scene, or to play a practical joke on a friend too trusting in your choice of movies to have them waste two hours of their lives.

It's got all the trappings of a Banners Broker production by the looks of it. :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

RobinHoodlumTJ
01-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Hi yall. Im new here to posting however i have been following this thread for months now- fascinating stuff. I felt the need to chime in here.

Noted

BTW I found one video of him speaking, it was very poor quality, but he sounded Canadian/American.

I think i found that same video. Where hes announcing that a new page is online and then everyone cheers. The first real understabdable line is "okay guys..."

As far as i can tell its American. I didnt pick up on a canadian accent. Id venture to say east coast US. 90% sure.

RobinHoodlumTJ
01-16-2013, 04:03 PM
Furthermore: I found some "webinar" type posts online that, although unfortunately there is no face to the voice, the voice sounds alot like the voice in the video mentioned above. If it is the same person, as the video claims, one can see his desktop- i cant make out the details as i am on my smartphone, however it could provide some clues.

kiwi chick nz
01-16-2013, 04:04 PM
source - http://www.facebook.com/BannersBrokerProsperity
bannersbrokerprosperity response to a question asking if what realscam has to say is true

Bannersbrokerprosperity Banners Broker is an honest company.As proof the fact that it works Master Card!Company has a future.Write negative articles and people who do not know what Banners Broker is!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Work-at-HOME-on-the-Computer/338117962961712. Beautiful day

tisk, tisk, bannersbrokerprosperity clearly DID NOT get the memo on not using mastercards reputation to legitimise a scam.

TERRY best you advise them on compliance and which words to use and not..........hurry

RobinHoodlumTJ
01-16-2013, 04:09 PM
Chris Smith announcement at europe launch:
@19 seconds: "ok guys, sales page is online"

Banners Broker European Launch, 15th of July 2012 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45NQeW5uF0&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

Desktop/webinar video with chris smith?(sounds to melike the guy from the video above):

banners broker news update with Chris Smith the Founder - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLhMfwTFKcY&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

kiwi chick nz
01-16-2013, 04:10 PM
a question for mr stern.....bannersbroker regularly compares themselves to google...............my question is why does google not have to censor what words and phrases people use to describe them?

and regarding your answer on the q & a forum........really? a legitimate business cannot provide a contact for me to join your amazing company? is this standard business practice for all businesses too?

EagleOne
01-16-2013, 04:33 PM

Mark

Welcome to RS and glad you finally joined us. I look forward to more of your insight from someone that is in BB. Also enjoyed your posts at MMG and a voice of reason.

Della Cate
01-16-2013, 04:37 PM
Banners Broker Update Webinar – 11th January 2013 | Empower Network (http://www.empowernetwork.com/eliteteam/blog/banners-broker-update-webinar-11th-january-2013/)

There is a webinar video on this page (sorry I don't know how to actually post it here) in which Chirs Smith speaks, if you want to hear his voice. About 11/12 minutes in, I think that is him. I'm not good with transatlantic accents so I couldn't say from where he hails.

Della Cate
01-16-2013, 04:37 PM
Oh and apologies if anyone has already posted this!

Joe_Shmoe
01-16-2013, 04:40 PM
Duplicate post

StevenHoward
01-16-2013, 04:46 PM
Is this our Kul?

Actually, I think this is Kul. Banners Broker European Tour - BangaTeam - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQHqR4l-cXI)

Is he Portugese ?

baylee
01-16-2013, 04:50 PM
We should not have set up a septate forum for Terry, we should have just carried on in the usual manner.
He chose to come here, he knew the format.

The system we used , having a spokesman, one question at a time just stifles the thread and gives somebody a pretty much full time task, and also means he can dangle us on a thread.
He even said something about "You've all be waiting with baited breath" Didn't he. Grandstanding if you will.

You'll all have heard the old joke.

Q How do you keep an idiot in suspense? A I'll tell you tomorrow.

Look at Finches Blog they as far as I know didn't make any special arrangements for Terry and that is going swimmingly.

I would ask we don't make special arrangements for him in the future, if he gets upset & goes off in a huff like they all eventually do, so what? Another Pimp or Shill will be along soon

I can pretty much guarantee he won't give us any of the answers we are asking for, and so far,
bar I would say the university that Chris Smith (as we know him) supposedly attended he has provided us with next to nothing.

I agree with you 100%

Della Cate
01-16-2013, 04:51 PM
You know how Terry Stern said(on Finch's site) that BB was not an advertising company? Here is something I found on a BB Facebook site called "Banners Broker Winning Team" on 3rd August 2012 (my emphasis is in bold):-

What is Banners Broker Business?

Banners Broker Business is an selling ads online network that manages the sourcing, publishing and gratification tracking of ads which make the connection between advertisers and publishers around the world. Banners Broker is definitely an internet advertising company that can help both advertisers and web owners capitalize within the power from the web. The online world is an authoritative marketing strategy that is likely to remain largely unsusceptible to the global economy whether whether it be strong, weak or even in recession. Banners Broker is surely an extensive selling ads online network with large scope and targeted reach.

RobinHoodlumTJ
01-16-2013, 04:56 PM
I think that is him. I'm not good with transatlantic accents so I couldn't say from where he hails.
I couldnt load this video, however i loaded and posted links (waiting on admin to approve 'em- im new here) to two others i found on youtube
Pretty certain its US, and pretty sure its east coast. Definitely not southern/midwest. Not sure about cali however i didnt hear any words/phrases out of the ordinary for east coast.

Theseus
01-16-2013, 04:58 PM
Actually, I think this is Kul. Banners Broker European Tour - BangaTeam - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQHqR4l-cXI)

Is he Portugese ?

A credible Company, with several members and offices in the world!

:RpS_lol:

More Kul....

That plan to conquer the US of A seems to have fizzled out, I wonder why? :RpS_wink:

Joe_Shmoe
01-16-2013, 04:59 PM

Is he Portugese ?

Published on 18 May 2012
A credible Company, with several members and offices in the world!
Is the most effective way of advertising Online, with more than 200.000 members!

Hey Terry! "the most effective way of advertising Online, " " Published on 18 May 2012"

"effective" ?? ha ha ha :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

hendyphilhendy
01-16-2013, 04:59 PM
So according to Terry the two networks they are working with are Clicksor and openx.

Anyone got the info on the second one.

Not sure how definitive this info is but may offer something to review.

noname999
01-16-2013, 05:01 PM
So according to Terry the two networks they are working with are Clicksor and openx.

Would be interesting to know what capacity the 2 have between them. What capacity the 2 have dedicated to BB and is it enough to do what they claim.

- I'm guessing it is or they wouldn't have posted. Nothing Terry will say will be bu mistake. Its all by design.

hendyphilhendy
01-16-2013, 05:03 PM

Mark

Welcome Mark. Glad to see you here.

RobinHoodlumTJ
01-16-2013, 05:03 PM
You know how Terry Stern said(on Finch's site) that BB was not an advertising company? Here is something I found on a BB Facebook site called "Banners Broker Winning Team" on 3rd August 2012 (my emphasis is in bold):-

What is Banners Broker Business?

Banners Broker Business is an selling ads online network that manages the sourcing, publishing and gratification tracking of ads which make the connection between advertisers and publishers around the world. Banners Broker is definitely an internet advertising company that can help both advertisers and web owners capitalize within the power from the web. The online world is an authoritative marketing strategy that is likely to remain largely unsusceptible to the global economy whether whether it be strong, weak or even in recession. Banners Broker is surely an extensive selling ads online network with large scope and targeted reach.

Haha! Looks like someone used an online translator! Id venture to say thats probably an "affiliates" page and notthing official?

Theseus
01-16-2013, 05:11 PM
Would be interesting to know what capacity the 2 have between them. What capacity the 2 have dedicated to BB and is it enough to do what they claim.

- I'm guessing it is or they wouldn't have posted. Nothing Terry will say will be bu mistake. Its all by design.

You'd think a big customer like Banners Broker would merit mention on the OpenX website, but apparently not...

Not even a whiff of them on the Client Success Stories (http://www.openx.com/sites/default/files/pdfs/Client_Success_Stories.pdf) page.

Odd that.

Beethoven
01-16-2013, 05:17 PM
You'd think a big customer like Banners Broker would merit mention on the OpenX website, but apparently not...

Not even a whiff of them on the Client Success Stories (http://www.openx.com/sites/default/files/pdfs/Client_Success_Stories.pdf) page.

Odd that.

I'm sure Ian Driscoll could write a blinding testimonial for them, on how he's made his offshore millions

StevenHoward
01-16-2013, 05:17 PM

I'm just working from memory so could be wrong, but I thought openx was an ad server, you install yourself.

I'm probably wrong, but will check it out.

baylee
01-16-2013, 05:26 PM
Haha! Looks like someone used an online translator! Id venture to say thats probably an "affiliates" page and notthing official?

LOL, I can hear it now! It's the "Members" fault!

Della Cate
01-16-2013, 05:38 PM
While people are asking about Chris Smith, I came across this. I don't know how much credence it can be given, but it is interesting, especially if you look up "World Games Inc". I couldn't find anyone named Chris Smith linked to it mind you, so it may be a complete red herring. Apologies if so. 2745

noname999
01-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Some of the anti BB brigade are actually worse then the pimps and shills. Please keep all posts here for now.

(Banging my head off a brick wall...)

RobinHoodlumTJ
01-16-2013, 05:44 PM
LOL, I can hear it now! It's the "Members" fault!

Hah! Pretty genius (unfortunately) having everyone else market their scam, and send out the misleading information that could get them in trouble, for them. Not only that, they get to prove they're "concerned" about affiliates being misleading by locking them out pocketing their cash. Win/win/win. Crazy shiz.

Theseus
01-16-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm sure Ian Driscoll could write a blinding testimonial for them, on how he's made his offshore millions

It's funny, you'd think if he's stolen $4 million they'd have stopped working with him, or even locked his account, I mean mere mortals get their accounts locked for daring to voice concerns that all may not be well....

RockLion
01-16-2013, 05:47 PM
This response from Mr Stern is unacceptable

Alright, let me see I can address the multitude of questions posted here....and noname999, if you want to try and harness in all of this and put it forward, I'd appreciate it.

@RockLion,
You may not understand why the company is requiring you to fill in that information, however, it's being done legally. What BBI has asked of you is fair and in no way compromises the integrity of either you or doing business with BBI, and as such, BBI can require every affiliate complete a poll of this nature without issue. I commend your attempt from once again trying to distract our attempts and getting to the real issues here, but once again, this tree bears no fruit.

Thank You.

Mr Stern,

I respectfully disagree with that assessment. I don't need to understand why I need to fill in that information.
The point is this survey should not comprise the integrity of me being able to access the functions of the dashboard.

The survey does compromise that integrity.

It is not fair to demand I do a survey to gain access to my property.

Banners Broker have also taken away my equitable position to access the dashboard and continue using my e-wallet, managing my inventory and purchasing panels, Traffic packs and qualifying those panels with the traffic packs ..

The issue is this poll does have the issue of compromising the integrity of me being able to :-

1) Fund my e-wallet
2) Purchase panels
3) Purchase a Traffic Pack
4) Qualify my panels

In what ways did I distract you from getting to the real issues ?
Are you able to describe the real issues, and if so, Please let us know what you think the real issues are ?

I thank you for helping this tree bear significant fruit as you are the one now promoting and endorsing criminal and unprofessional behavior from both banners Broker and Stellar Point Inc.

Shame on you !

Joe_Shmoe
01-16-2013, 05:52 PM
It's funny, you'd think if he's stolen $4 million they'd have stopped working with him, or even locked his account, I mean mere mortals get their accounts locked for daring to voice concerns that all may not be well....

Maybe he's got something on 'em. :RpS_laugh:

Joe_Shmoe
01-16-2013, 05:54 PM
This response from Mr Stern is unacceptable

Yes, Yes it is. But not unexpected.

hendyphilhendy
01-16-2013, 05:56 PM
Rocklion, Tbh I have to say that is not really that big a deal. Pick a crappy option and move on. There are loads more pressing issues for noname to deal with on that thread.

I would personally ask an admin to shift any non Terry/Noname conversation out of there and into here.

littleroundman
01-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Let me see,

Mr Spin Doctor gives "AN" answer to "A" question every two days.

Not "THE" answer, but "AN" answer.

Mr Spin Doctor chooses which questions he will answer.

By my calculations, RockLion can look forward to getting information as to why he is being prevented from gaining access to his account in approximately 2025.

Goodness knows when we'll get to discover how Banners Broker is able to offer the rates of return it does.

Theseus
01-16-2013, 05:57 PM
While people are asking about Chris Smith, I came across this. I don't know how much credence it can be given, but it is interesting, especially if you look up "World Games Inc". I couldn't find anyone named Chris Smith linked to it mind you, so it may be a complete red herring. Apologies if so. 2745

WGI thread at scam.com (http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=732)

The Canadian police have arrested 8 of the major promotors of WGI in Canada

Anyone know who they were?

Theseus
01-16-2013, 05:58 PM
Maybe he's got something on 'em. :RpS_laugh:

You reckon perhaps BB are up to something naughty? :scared_1:

Joe_Shmoe
01-16-2013, 06:08 PM
You reckon perhaps BB are up to something naughty? :scared_1:

I have my suspicions :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_ flapper:

Papaponzi
01-16-2013, 06:21 PM
A long time ago in a place far away....

A young man called Donald Alan Kernan, was full of ambitious dreams to make it into the bigtime, he hatched a plan to launch a social network website. Circa 2009/2010

He put together a fancy looking business plan, and started pitching it to investors, he never found one, but he did come across a man called Raj Dixet who was looking for his next scam.

Raj was impressed that Donald could put together a website, had programmers and designers, for the all essential "back office", Donald was also offering a phenomenal return on investment from his new social network idea.

So Raj had an idea of his own, he offerd to raise the funding for Donald, but Donald had to put together the System, in return the funds would bankroll Donald's new venture and everyone would get rich, the system of financing was the banners brokers we now see.

Raj, fresh from his last ponzi was well connected to the major players and started raising funds, the new social network idea flopped and Donald was left scratching his head, meanwhile Raj has an army of affiliates multiplying like bacteria, Swimming in investors cash he buys out Donald for a bit of cash and a large number of "stock".

Donald is now worried, he knows it is not going to end well, but Raj gets a friend of his and gives him the "Nom de scam" "Chris smith" the untraceable, unknown, no history Chris agrees to become the patsy, he is offerd a large sum of money and told once the scam pops he will have to lie low for a few years but since Chris smith is a made up name, he has nothing to lose, now both Donald and Raj can claim they were duped.

Raj starts to mess Donald around in late 2012 and Donald demands money that Raj doesn't pay, Donald threatens to pull the site and redirect it to a go daddy holding page, Raj calls his bluff the website goes down, Raj pays up.

The scam evolves and is now the juggernaut we see today, with a big slush fund they reluctantly bring on David hooker, who most likely approached them since MLM runs deep in his blood and he would have heard of BB on the grapevine. David hooker is so High tech he doesn't even have a web presence other than a 269 friend Facebook page, and is obviously well enough immersed in Internet advertising to be the spokesperson for a cutting edge upstart.

As the curtain starts to draw and the mainstream press & authorities in India, Ireland and the UK hot on the heels of BB Raj starts to play his last cards, mr stern is one of them.

Donald still controls the DNS of banners brokers, he follows this forum daily, a few times we were close to finding him by accident but the in the last 2 days his name come up, he phones Raj and tells him to get his PR man to get his name out of it and quickly .... Or he will pull the site down again.

Raj sends in stern, who of the hundreds of questions he skirted only answerd one affirmatively, strangely enough to deny Donald's involvement.

End of story.

Sorry for the long post but I think that the Donald Kernan is THE smoking gun, Chris smith is a nobody - I have heard from people who attended The BB tour in Ireland and Portugal and they say that Chris is a very poor speaker, so If he is not academic, (maths guru) or charismatic ... Then he is a nothing ,just a face for a made up name, if he was a major figure using a bogey name then it does not stack up that he would be such a poor speaker, (you can hate these ponzi pushers as much as you like but these players can ALWAYS do a half decent speech, albeit full of lies and bs ) however Donald IS real, he has a footprint, Raj is also real but .. more elusive and a seasoned player who will not hang around once this blows.

I shall be calling Donald tommorw, Donald if you are reading this please talk to me and put the record straight, If this is a big misunderstanding then I will present your exact version of events on here, or even better you can come on and do it yourself.

To mr Stern, you are either very naive or very nasty, If you seriously believe what you are saying you owe it to yourself to look closer at who and what you are defending, if you really are a mason then I would guess you
have standards to uphold, defending a Ponzi falls far short.

Theseus
01-16-2013, 06:25 PM
More BB scammers jumping ship?

Some might just be bored though.

Probably breast best not to use your "business" account for perving, lads :RpS_wink:

baylee
01-16-2013, 06:27 PM
Rocklion, Tbh I have to say that is not really that big a deal. Pick a crappy option and move on. There are loads more pressing issues for noname to deal with on that thread.

I would personally ask an admin to shift any non Terry/Noname conversation out of there and into here.

It's his question and apparently it is a pressing issue for him.

hendyphilhendy
01-16-2013, 06:45 PM
The openx about us page.

About OpenX | OpenX (http://www.openx.com/about/facts)

Note how much info there is, board of directors with profiles, press releases, media resources, KEY INVESTORS, etc. etc. The type of info that you expect and helps instill confidence and trust in a company that you are going to potentally sell to or buy from.

That is what Banners Broker should have.

hendyphilhendy
01-16-2013, 06:50 PM
Ad marketplace - Maximize for your advertising space | OpenX (http://www.openx.com/publisher/ad-marketplace)

Ad marketplace - Maximize for your advertising space | OpenX (http://www.openx.com/advertiser/ad-marketplace)

Is it just me or do these guys not seem like the type of company that would want to hide their relationship with one of the biggest companies in the world and challengers to Google.

This would seem to blow out previous claims of network secrecy.

Beethoven
01-16-2013, 07:21 PM

Under normal circumstances, yes. With this company, you get 4 x gold (plated) BB rings for the acheivement:RpS_wink:

Poyol
01-16-2013, 07:23 PM
Very good summary, Papaponzi.If you don't mind my asking where did you get the information from?

Joe_Shmoe
01-16-2013, 07:46 PM
Donald Kernan is an interesting fellow - Donald Kernan Jr | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/donald-kernan-jr/27/bb4/628)

Top Affiliate
Banners Broker, Inc/Toronto

January 2010 – Present (3 years 1 month)

Online Banner Ad/Profit share platform; Organized and established a highly profitable banner ad affiliate company and holding company and led the ad growth in excess of as many as 1000 accounts world wide, $165,000 in assets, $145,000 in deposits, and $1,250,000 in actual sales in 3 months.

Designed the advertisement platform for affiliates
Over 12,000 sign ups in 2 months and 2500 active users in a weeks of the launch date

This looks like the same guy to me. Warning this video is pretty crap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5IST6pq7tU&amp;playnext=1&amp;list=PL076E518DA1E4 658A&amp;feature=results_main
Two minutes of your life you wont get back

Papaponzi
01-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Very good summary, Papaponzi.If you don't mind my asking where did you get the information from?
Pieced it together from the recent posts and guessed the rest, when the bb website went offline a while back I suspected someone who controlled the site had gone native and held them to ransom, when Kernan came into the picture courtesy of RS it was fitting, of course it is just an educated guess but Donald Kernan is still yapping on about a Facebook style new upstart with an eye watering cash flow projection and if you cast your memory back to talk from bb about having a social network calld promo121 and look at Donald's new offering it is exactly the same thing, I,e a social aggregator/commerce platform, bb no longer talk about promo121 but early sales pitches did say that the panels platform was the start of something bigger, look back at the earlier drivel from bb and the answer to the question of "why they need affiliates" was "to build a subscriber base"

I suspect Donald Kernan had his grand idea hijacked by messrs raj & kul who saw his presentation as a plausible investment suitable for a ponzi operation.

My theory is not much more than a stab in the dark, if anyone has any other theories I would be interested to know because if the truth ever does get out the chances are this will be like any other criminal enterprise and there will be infighting, politics, chaos, backstabbing, and lies amongst its leaders.