PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

noname999
01-06-2013, 04:18 PM
@Jack:

Here's a relevant question for you, it goes to the heart of the BB business model:

Where are the ads?

Joe_Shmoe
01-06-2013, 04:23 PM
That is a distinct possibility, Joe...

VanAndel and DeVos started Amway and unless I'm mistaken,

Again those guys have a history this Chris Smith or whatever his name is don't.

Re: the lawsuit BRING IT ON BABY!

We have heard so much about Banners Broker crack legal team for a long time now.

They seem about as visible as Banners Broker's ads.

Beethoven
01-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Re-Phrase 'international ponzi scheme' to 'alleged international ponzi scheme' - the allegations made by a bunch of wannabe net-detectives and trolls, plus an irish tabloid they approached who saw this as a great way to maintain their paper's momentum and popularity.

That would be fair enough, if you would kindly rephrase "a bunch of wannabe net-detectives and trolls" to "some people asking legitimate questions and getting no answers."

Theseus
01-06-2013, 04:29 PM
It should be noted that the happenings in India aren't ponzi-related by nature, but a material breach of securities law - ie: selling or promoting investment products.

A what now?

iainsherriff
01-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Ian, I'm in your downline. Do you really think the people who you've introduced to BB want to see you plastering such childish replies ?.

You're supposed to be a professional, posting like you have done this last couple of day's doesn't fill me with confidence.

I've PM'd a few people (on FB and TBB) over the last couple of days just asking how they feel about the Indian massacre etc, privately a fair few people are very worried, but are also too scared to voice their concerns publicly on the various forum's.

I think you ought to be supplying us with relevant up to date information, don't you?.

Someone gave me your mobile number on Friday, I'm going to try and phone you tomorrow I'd like some answers (don't worry, I will not be posting your number on any forums), but I will post replies to my questions.

Around 11, if that's okay.

My "downline" all have thriving BB businesses. I look forward to hearing you explain that to your buddies and to hear if you speak or grunt.......

noname999
01-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Iain, still too busy to answer questions?

noname999
01-06-2013, 04:36 PM
I look forward to hearing you explain that to your buddies and to hear if you speak or grunt.......

You really are a little charmer. At least that comment should ensure your downline doesn't grow any more.:RpS_wink:

iainsherriff
01-06-2013, 04:37 PM

up at 5 in the morning.....
anyway Steven is going to ask in person

night night

AshKen1
01-06-2013, 04:37 PM

Too busy putting out the flames of his "reputation" that has just crashed and burned.

:RpS_cool:

jackoneill
01-06-2013, 04:38 PM
I agree, normally one would find it prudent to do a little bit of research about a company's CEO and management track record before investing with them, certainly if I was looking at investing a substantial sum of money into a venture. I very much doubt that most people who chuck a couple of hundred dollars at BB and take a punt on something that looks like a winner, would have done much due diligence. I remember when I was first approached, I was somewhat skeptical, especially the part about being able to build a revenue base without having to recruit a single person, but understanding that recruiting accelerates growth and potential profit - less Traffic Packs to buy, none if you're a recruiting animal.... Myself, I joined as a freebie member to try out the 1000 free impressions flogging some clickbank products, and the fact that I managed to snare a handful of sales and earn myself just over $100, I thought what the heck, worth a punt, so I upgraded. The concept of building up advertising inventory over time, which returns a profit, which is shared with the affiliate base, certainly appeals to me.

FYI: I made a withdrawal request early November to my BB card, $450, and that took two weeks and a day to reach my card. Withdrawal #2 was for $500, early December, that one took three weeks. I personally know of a lady in Vancouver who waited some four weeks for her $200 via STP, over at TBB there's a few people who've commented about late and cancelled payments via Payza as well - it was advised by BB their preferred payout method for amounts <$10'000 is via their re-loadeable debit mastercard. I can only assume that the relationship between BB and Vector makes for a more streamlined system for disbursing payments to affiliates, my guess is things aren't as streamlined and simple dealing with Payza and STP due to the way things work with these companies and money laundering laws.

BB is making a difference in people's lifes. After making my first withdrawal, I was stoked. This thing actually works, but experiencing it for yourself rather than words of encouragement from your enroller, who by the way is pulling near $10k per month on most months, makes a big difference. I hit the local ATM and then to Porters (liquor store) for a bottle of celebratory bubbly, on the way out the salvation army guy was standing there holding his money can. I remember what Chris Smith said - we're about making a difference and sharing the wealth - so I pulled out a $50 note and much to the amazement of the salvo guy and a few by-standers, I shoved that $50 note into the can. Share the wealth, people.

Withdrawal #2, it's becoming a ritual to hit the liquor store for a bottle of celebratory bubbly after ATM-time - this time Dan Murphy's and on weekends they always got the Rotary Club sausage sizzle, trying to raise money for Rotary. Gimme a sausage sandwich and a can of coke. Flopped out a $50 note, keep the change my friend. Share the wealth, Chris Smith isn't the only one preaching this concept, Robert Kiyosaki also talks about allocating your finances - 10% for tithing, I've made it my policy to donate 10% out of my BB earnings to a local charity, and once I start pulling some serious money like my upline, I'll be sponsoring a bunch of kids through World Vision, and eventually become liquid enough to be able to make a more significant contribution to the world's neediest and disadvantaged people - like those in the area known as 'the horn of africa' by assisting with the funding for medical supplies, clean water and sanitation.

One needs to have a vision - better to have a vision than to be negative and cynical towards opportunities.

Well, they really don't want people who ask questions, to tell the truth.

noname999
01-06-2013, 04:39 PM
up at 5 in the morning.....
anyway Steven is going to ask in person

night night

What are you so afraid of Iain? Why won't you be straight with us(and the thousands looking on)?

noname999
01-06-2013, 04:45 PM
@Jack: you seem to have missed my question:

Where are the ads?

I woud be grateful if you answered that for me. Also, I was wondering could you answer a question for me regarding Chris Smith. Seeing as you completely missed the point of the last question, lets try it this way instead:

Can you provide us with ANY verifiable information about Chris Smith prior to 2010?

AshKen1
01-06-2013, 04:50 PM
@Jack

Robert Kiyosaki also talks about allocating your finances

Is this the guy who's just filed for bankruptcy after reneging on a business deal? Nice role model....

See &ldquo;Rich Dad, Poor Dad&rdquo; author Robert Kiyosaki files for corporate bankruptcy - NYPOST.com (http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/rich_dad_bankrupt_dad_UNJgqVDYCEthW1TEAYYwXN)

Still, if you could answer noname's questions, that would be really useful.

jackoneill
01-06-2013, 04:55 PM
Why bother? Even if I were able to come up with verifiable info about Chris Smith, it would be shot down as rubbish and ridiculed. It's like trying to tell a Jehovas Witness I have verifiable information that god doesn't exist. As pointless an exercise as trying to explain the concept of a blind advertising network and the fact that BB is a brokerage, they don't do their own advertising nor do they serve up their own ads. That's likely to come at some time in the not-too-distant future, as the company and its affiliate base grows, as is getting involved in mobile blind networks, due to the phenomenal growth in the number of portable net-connected gadgets such as smartphones and tablets.

noname999
01-06-2013, 04:56 PM
By the way...does anyone recognise Jack's style of writing?

okosh
01-06-2013, 04:56 PM
I was also wondering if you could tell us why the world tour has been cancelled. I assume there must be a good reason for this?

Because they know that BB will be no longer paying b4 the world tour is over....

okosh
01-06-2013, 04:57 PM
One thing I can say for certain, your credibility and that of your buddies here, plus realscam.com as a whole, will be severely tarnished if by this time next year, BB's still around and going strong, and all charges laid by Goa police end up being dropped and the BB India office re-opens. That's all likely to back-fire and bite you all in the bum, plus perhaps a lawsuit to boot. On the other hand, who knows, perhaps you guys were right along and BB's either a full-blown ponzi, or has a strong enough ponzi element for it to come under the spotlight and be shut down like Zeek.

Time will tell.

Or it implodes and you just move onto the next scam.....

noname999
01-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Why bother? Even if I were able to come up with verifiable info about Chris Smith, it would be shot down as rubbish and ridiculed.

You really do have yourself in a muddle. The reason I asked for verifiable info is so that it can't be rubbished or ridiculed.

It's like trying to tell a Jehovas Witness I have verifiable information that god doesn't exist.

Nope, wrong again. I am asking you to prove something does exist, not that it doesn't. You do realise the difference, yes? Its quite important.

Anyway, again, just for clarification. You won't or you can't answer? Please keep in mind, your answer will be viewed by thousands of potential clients.

jackoneill
01-06-2013, 05:04 PM
that's generally what happens when a scheme collapses, some people move on to the next one, with the hope of easy money, others don't.....

Or it implodes and you just move onto the next scam.....

Brenda
01-06-2013, 05:09 PM
@Jack: you seem to have missed my question:

Where are the ads?

I woud be grateful if you answered that for me. Also, I was wondering could you answer a question for me regarding Chris Smith. Seeing as you completely missed the point of the last question, lets try it this way instead:

Can you provide us with ANY verifiable information about Chris Smith prior to 2010?

you're not going to get an answer, Jack doesn't have the answer. It doesn't concern him who Mr Smith is, he is simply just content to believe that he is being/ is going to be philanthropic, with other peoples money, that he has yet to receive.

Mr O'Neill, there is no product , there is therefore no genuine purchaser and you know that. If you didn't, it wouldn't bother you what was written here or anywhere else about BB because they can survive happily without their existing or new recruits right?

jackoneill
01-06-2013, 05:18 PM
if there's no product and no genuine purchasers, then eventually the scheme will collapse, either all by itself, or with some help from the long arm of the law.

until that happens (if it does), and for as long as I keep on getting paid, it's easy money for me, so easy come easy go, if it collapses it would be a shame, but what happens happens, I'm in profit, and each time a withdrawal successfully lands in my BB card, I'm happily share some of my easy money around to worthwhile causes.

noname999
01-06-2013, 05:20 PM
How noble of you. Can you answer the questions please. Think of all the potential recruits you are turning off by being so evasive.

Martin88
01-06-2013, 05:23 PM
Why bother? Even if I were able to come up with verifiable info about Chris Smith, it would be shot down as rubbish and ridiculed. It's like trying to tell a Jehovas Witness I have verifiable information that god doesn't exist. As pointless an exercise as trying to explain the concept of a blind advertising network and the fact that BB is a brokerage, they don't do their own advertising nor do they serve up their own ads. That's likely to come at some time in the not-too-distant future, as the company and its affiliate base grows, as is getting involved in mobile blind networks, due to the phenomenal growth in the number of portable net-connected gadgets such as smartphones and tablets.

Are you comparing the existence of a blind network to the existence of God? Really?

I hate to break this to you but it's easily provable that the Banners Broker 'Blind Network' is a sham. You just have to try it.

Whip
01-06-2013, 05:28 PM
That would be fair enough, if you would kindly rephrase "a bunch of wannabe net-detectives and trolls" to "some people asking legitimate questions and getting no answers."

Trolls can't do that. They need to project to feel they're right defending themselves being criminals

Brenda
01-06-2013, 05:30 PM
if there's no product and no genuine purchasers, then eventually the scheme will collapse, either all by itself, or with some help from the long arm of the law.

until that happens (if it does), and for as long as I keep on getting paid, it's easy money for me, so easy come easy go, if it collapses it would be a shame, but what happens happens, I'm in profit, and each time a withdrawal successfully lands in my BB card, I'm happily share some of my easy money around to worthwhile causes.

except your easy money is someone else's hard earned money, sweet talked out of them by you or some other BB desperado as proven by the Joe Duffy Show callers. Has terry gotten his money back yet do you know? Has the gentleman who believes he had turned 2k into 75k, drawing his friends and family into the scheme been told that it's not real money on the screen?

Jerrygo
01-06-2013, 05:33 PM

There you have it lol. He does not care if it is a ponzi. As long as he gets money out of it!! Even if those under him lose out. So much for puuting $50 in salvation army cup. Oh boy.

StevenHoward
01-06-2013, 05:42 PM
Can I ask what questions you will be asking Steve? Are you not worried that your account will be blocked?

There's a large number I can think of but to start with I'd like three pretty simple and straightforward ones.

1) Where can I see some BB ads that's not self generated (EG :- members own ads).

2) What's the address for the new office?, I'd like to travel to Manchester to view it.

3) What is happening in India?, why didn't the office open on Saturday as promised?, is there any truth to the rumour that Raj has been threatened with arrest if he goes to India (hence the cancellation).

To be fair, that is just a rumour (about arrest) I heard second hand, it could be the truth or just someone deciding to spread doubt. What BB bosses need to realise there is a LOT of disquiet amongst "the troops", they need to act NOW. If it's a Ponzi though, best to keep quiet, spread lies and encourage affiliates to bring in more free cash, whoops I mean more investors, double whoops, I mean more new recruits.

No, I'm not worried they will close my account, I'm pretty sure Ian won't remember me.

littleroundman
01-06-2013, 05:42 PM
I remember Zeek Rewards Ponzi victims saying much the same thing only they usually said something like.

"Who are you going to believe? 1,000,000 Zeeklers or a dozen or three trolls and wannabe net detectives"

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you where one of 'em.

The main difference being that, unlike Zeek, with Banners Broker there isn't going to be a receiver and therefore no chance of any of the victims recouping any of their losses

noname999
01-06-2013, 05:46 PM
There's a large number I can think of but to start with I'd like three pretty simple and straightforward ones.

1) Where can I see some BB ads that's not self generated (EG :- members own ads).

2) What's the address for the new office?, I'd like to travel to Manchester to view it.

3) What is happening in India?, why didn't the office open on Saturday as promised?, is there any truth to the rumour that Raj has been threatened with arrest if he goes to India (hence the cancellation).

To be fair, that is just a rumour (about arrest) I heard second hand, it could be the truth or just someone deciding to spread doubt. What BB bosses need to realise there is a LOT of disquiet amongst "the troops", they need to act NOW. If it's a Ponzi though, best to keep quiet, spread lies and encourage affiliates to bring in more free cash, whoops I mean more investors, double whoops, I mean more new recruits.

No, I'm not worried they will close my account, I'm pretty sure Ian won't remember me.

Good questions. Just be careful. Make sure they have no way of finding out who you are. Sending you a PM.

PPBlog
01-06-2013, 05:54 PM
After making my first withdrawal, I was stoked. This thing actually works, but experiencing it for yourself rather than words of encouragement from your enroller, who by the way is pulling near $10k per month on most months, makes a big difference. I hit the local ATM and then to Porters (liquor store) for a bottle of celebratory bubbly, on the way out the salvation army guy was standing there holding his money can. I remember what Chris Smith said - we're about making a difference and sharing the wealth - so I pulled out a $50 note and much to the amazement of the salvo guy and a few by-standers, I shoved that $50 note into the can. Share the wealth, people.

Yes, by all means: pollute the money stream in your town at multiple points of contact with the BB "profits" you offload from your ATM card. And absolutely make sure you put the Salvation Army in position of getting sued for receiving ill-gotten gains from an obvious, five-alarm fraud scheme. True. It almost certainly wouldn't happen for a smallish sum such as $50, but it would happen for a sum worth pursuing to make the Ponzi victims whole.

Receiver In Gold Quest International Ponzi Scheme Case Settles With Charles Capps Ministries For $100,000; Other GQI Money Is Part Of California Homicide Investigation (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2009/12/21/receiver-in-gold-quest-international-case-settles-with-charles-capps-ministries-for-100000-other-gqi-money-is-part-of-california-homicide-investigation/)

Chris Smith isn't the only one preaching this concept

You're right: Club Asteria preached it -- and its thousands of affiliates helped the preaching go viral during the period in which Club Asteria duped the folks into believing it was paying out up to 10 percent weekly legitimately. Then CONBOB, the Italian securities regulator, stepped in.

MPB Today preached "share the wealth, too." Its operator was arrested last month in Florida for racketeering. The building from which MPB Today conducted business is the subject of a federal forfeiture complaint.

Andy Bowdoin of ASD preached "share the wealth"; he's now in federal prison.

I noticed you brought up Mark Zuckerberg's name in a previous post that is immaterial to the issue of whether BB is a Ponzi scheme. That reminded me of when the JSSTripler/JustBeenPaid international scammers -- who also were preaching "spread the wealth" -- claimed that Zuckerberg had endorsed JSS/JBP, an in-your-face Ponzi scheme (like BB) that purported to pay 730 percent a year (precompounding) legitimately.

Funny thing, Jack. You're cheerleading for BB after the ASD and Zeek and Legisi and Pathway To Prosperity HYIP schemes were exposed -- and you're doing it after Bernard Madoff was exposed.

BTW, those reloadable debit cards -- you know, like the one you hit your ATM with before distributing some Ponzi proceeds to the liquor store and the Salvation Army -- well, the FBI director has testified about them at least twice on Capitol Hill, how they can be used as a money-laundering conduit or used by extremists and lone wolves with very dark ideas.

Some of the AdSurfDaily folks talked about a certain debit-card supplier who's now an international fugitive wanted by INTERPOL. Seems the Feds have tape of him negotiating a fee with a would-be money-launderer. And it also seems that some of the debit cards he supplied were used to offload narcotics proceeds from debit cards at ATMs in Medellin, Colombia.

Yes, that Medellin.

Please don't give any more money from BB to the Salvation Army, Jack.

Withdrawal #2, it's becoming a ritual to hit the liquor store for a bottle of celebratory bubbly after ATM-time - this time Dan Murphy's and on weekends they always got the Rotary Club sausage sizzle, trying to raise money for Rotary. Gimme a sausage sandwich and a can of coke. Flopped out a $50 note, keep the change my friend. Share the wealth . . . I've made it my policy to donate 10% out of my BB earnings to a local charity, and once I start pulling some serious money like my upline, I'll be sponsoring a bunch of kids through World Vision, and eventually become liquid enough to be able to make a more significant contribution to the world's neediest and disadvantaged people - like those in the area known as 'the horn of africa' by assisting with the funding for medical supplies, clean water and sanitation.

The Rotary Club, too? And later World Vision and the starving children of Africa?

Don't do it, Jack. Seriously. Keep yourself liquid. You'll thank yourself at clawback time.

PPBlog

P.S. All those college-flunky billionaires you listed when you were injecting the MLM HYIP catechism in the thread that was totally immaterial to the issue of whether BB is a Ponzi scheme . . . well, they could all crush BB tomorrow, each and every one of them. But they won't do it. The reason they won't do it is the same reason eBay never went into the penny-auction MLM business to compete against Zeek: They want to keep their money -- for themselves, their families, their stockholders, their foundations and charities.

And each and every one of them knows that if they ever joined BB in the HYIP fray, their reputations would be gone -- ruined overnight. And they know that they'd be ruining the very people they enlisted in their scam and that their great fortunes and legacies to their families and mankind would be placed at great risk or even vaporized by the truly great sovereign powers: the world's Democratic states, the thin blue line between civil society and anarchy.

Theseus
01-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by jackoneill
Withdrawal #2, it's becoming a ritual to hit the liquor store for a bottle of celebratory bubbly after ATM-time - this time Dan Murphy's and on weekends they always got the Rotary Club sausage sizzle, trying to raise money for Rotary. Gimme a sausage sandwich and a can of coke. Flopped out a $50 note,

I'm going to hazard a guess you're an Australian, and it would appear,one with a propensity for longwinded, distraction-type posts. I'm also going to stick my neck out and say you drive a white Toyota taxi and consider yourself a "businessman", despite displaying no evidence of any career in commerce that doesn't involve internet-based get-rich-quick schemes.

Am I close, Roger? :RpS_wink:

Jerrygo
01-06-2013, 06:56 PM
You were right Joe. "drive by shooting". And scuttle off when the awkward questions come.

okosh
01-06-2013, 07:01 PM
I'm going to hazard a guess you're an Australian, and it would appear,one with a propensity for longwinded, distraction-type posts. I'm also going to stick my neck out and say you drive a white Toyota taxi and consider yourself a "businessman", despite displaying no evidence of any career in commerce that doesn't involve internet-based get-rich-quick schemes.

Most likely a Ford or Holden(GM) taxi.....Not many use Toyota for a taxi here....

waverider
01-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Happy New Year, everybody... thought I'd drop in to see if any of your super-sleuths have managed to dig up anything new regarding the BB Situation in India, but all I see here is stuff that's hardly worth commenting on. Like iainsherriff commented, even stuff you find that are facts seem to get twisted so much its a joke not worth the time to respond. I was hoping for some rip-tickling, headline grabbing screenshots, but it's just more of the same, the Trolls vs "BB-Pimps" slugfest and some newbies having a crack....

So I will put forward these questions :
1. Any verifiable news as to the current BB situation in India ? (the BB office was promised to be open by Saturday)
2. Has the Goa police investigation concluded or is it still on-going ?

Cheers!

PS: okosh, most cabs I see are Fords, and Toyota Priuses and Vans (for maxi taxis), Holdens seem to be the vehicle of choice for Limousines (Holden Statesman) and stretch limos... anyways off-topic, back to BB, no news on India then, super sleuths ?

littleroundman
01-06-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm glad "jackoneill" has decided to grace us with his presence.

Any remaining true believer Banners Broker members would do well to remember his words:

that's generally what happens when a scheme collapses, some people move on to the next one, with the hope of easy money, others don't.....

See that ???

"scheme" not "program" not "money making opportunity" not "a way for the little guy to make money"

"SCHEME"

"jack" also points out:

that's generally what happens

He's right of course.

That IS "generally what happens"

IOW, when it comes to HYIP ponzis, the "jackoneills" of the HYIP ponzi world have been there before, many, many times.

In fact, many of them are former newbie "true believers" out doing to others exactly what was done to them.

True believers are about to get yet another very nasty (and costly) lesson about the world of HYIP ponzis.

The HYIP ponzi "industry" is full of "jackoneills"

In fact, as many are about to discover to their cost, many of those kindly "uplines" they've come to know, love and trust are also "jackoneills"

They know EXACTLY what they're doing.

Theseus
01-06-2013, 07:31 PM
Happy New Year, everybody... thought I'd drop in to see if any of your super-sleuths have managed to dig up anything new regarding the BB Situation in India, but all I see here is stuff that's hardly worth commenting on. Like iainsherriff commented, even stuff you find that are facts seem to get twisted so much its a joke not worth the time to respond. I was hoping for some rip-tickling, headline grabbing screenshots, but it's just more of the same, the Trolls vs "BB-Pimps" slugfest and some newbies having a crack....

So I will put forward these questions :
1. Any verifiable news as to the current BB situation in India ? (the BB office was promised to be open by Saturday)
2. Has the Goa police investigation concluded or is it still on-going ?

Cheers!

I love the way your various persona follow each other about, will activeone be popping in next?

Honestly, Roger how old are you?

littleroundman
01-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Happy New Year, everybody... thought I'd drop in to see if any of your super-sleuths have managed to dig up anything new regarding the BB Situation in India, but all I see here is stuff that's hardly worth commenting on. Like iainsherriff commented, even stuff you find that are facts seem to get twisted so much its a joke not worth the time to respond. I was hoping for some rip-tickling, headline grabbing screenshots, but it's just more of the same, the Trolls vs "BB-Pimps" slugfest and some newbies having a crack...

Stick around for another half dozen or so of these "next big thing" HYIP ponzi frauds and you'll realize what's happening ALWAYS happens in that hiatus between when a HYIP ponzi runs into trouble and the inevitable collapse happens.

Any half decent HYIP ponzi operator worth his salt can string the collapse out for months.

After all, every dollar in new money coming in now goes straight into his/her pocket.

Why wouldn't he/she make it last as long as possible ??

Beacon
01-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Hi Iain, Happy New Year! Have to agree with you on one level. Much of the thread is now rather tedious.
I have notices similar with "Appollo 11 Moon landings were hoaxed" and "WII Holocaust never happened," threads. I suppose Ian thinks that if no new things are posted to these threads he can conclude the Moon Landings and the Holocaust never happened?

path2prosperity
01-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Stick around for another half dozen or so of these "next big thing" HYIP ponzi frauds. and you'll realize what's happening

How about any biz opp suggested by this super pimp LRM (https://twitter.com/kcvan)

Mundorf
01-06-2013, 08:55 PM
I have notices similar with "Appollo 11 Moon landings were hoaxed" and "WII Holocaust never happened," threads. I suppose Ian thinks that if no new things are posted to these threads he can conclude the Moon Landings and the Holocaust never happened?

This is how BB blind network works.Where did you see any BB hunter answering any of facts about ponzi?They just close the eyes - they hate to see killing facts so they close eyes and soul,do not see ponzi working so ponzi does not exist -and.... what they see and want to look at does not exist so it exist.In scam world fiction is reality and reality is fiction,even long time after collapse

Beacon
01-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Just for the sake of it, I'd love to see it exposed that Chris Smith was a college drop-out, the trolls and wannabe net-detectives would be dancing and partying all night, "told you so, college drop-out, how can anybody in their right mind deal with any company who's founded by a college drop-out.

So now you claim he was a drop out? From WHAT college?

Here's some other college drop-outs whose companies (and products) you should avoid :
No it isnt! ther are records of WHAT college and some of them graduated.

Michael Dell (gunna sell my Inspiron and buy a Toshiba or Samsung lappie instead!)
Bill Gates (dang! bloody college drop-outs, stuff this I'm getting a Mac)
Steve Jobs (WTF? ANOTHER college drop-out... can't keep away from them...)

Dell attended U Texas at Austin
Dell's 1999 book, Direct from Dell: Strategies That Revolutionized an Industry, is an account of his early life.
What did Chris Smith write?

Gates graduated from Lakeside School in 1973. He scored 1590 out of 1600 on the SAT and enrolled at Harvard College in the autumn of 1973
Where did Chris Smithenroll?

Jobs enrolled at Reed College in Portland, Oregon. He couldnt afford the fees.
Jobs was awarded the National Medal of Technology by President Ronald Reagan in 1985
On February 12, 2012, Jobs was posthumously awarded the Grammy Trustees Award, an award for those who have influenced the music industry in areas unrelated to performance.

What awards has Chris Smith?

Richard Branson (no prob's - plenty of airlines out there not founded by a college drop-out)
Mark Zuckerberg (ah well, there's always Google plus....)

Branson has dyslexia and had poor academic performance as a student.
Branson did NOT dropout as he never attended college!

Zukerberg had two sofomore years in Harvard? Where did Chris Smith go to college?

Jerry Yang (hmmm better keep my credibility and move my yahoo mail over to gmail...)

Yang did not dropout. He postponed a doctotate which he could probably get anyway today through the published research route.
why because you need a higher degree to do this
Yang has a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science in electrical engineering from Stanford University!

Larry Page (He graduated from the University of Michigan, that's why we love Google and hate BB)

And therefore is NOT a droupout. You really have to edit the cut and paste lists you acquire.

Matt Mullenweg (oh? Better sign up with Blogger and shift my wordpress blog over there. Bloody college drop-outs)

Mullenweg attended the University of Houston and majored in Political Science . Where did Chris Snith attend?
In May 2009, Mullenweg was named an honorary patron of the University Philosophical Society. what did Chris Smith get from his alma mater?

Henry Ford (ah well, looks like the little Festiva's on the market, better keep my credibility and get a toyota or something else...)

Ford was over 100 years ago! Get real. Whatever next? Socrates? Given the University didnt exist then ?

Jawed Karim (geez, better start using Vimeo since YouTube was founded by one of those bloody college drop-outs!!)

Karims father, Naimul Karim, is a Bangladeshi American researcher at 3M. His mother, Christine Karim, is a German scientist and research associate professor of biochemistry at the University of Minnesota. HE has an academic background. what has Chris Smith?

[quote]
Ralph Lauren (i can't afford classy expensive stuff like that, I'm too busy being a troll and putting everybody and everything down)

He went to Baruch College where he studied business. wher did Chris Smith go?

Ever noticed the differences between successful people and those living on 'struggle street' only just getting by?

Ever notice the difference with claiming Chris Smith is a maths genius and actually supporting the claim?
No record of a college no publication ion any academic journal. No record of ownership of any company. Claims of owning BB but it isrejisrteres to other people in India , Canada etc.

Nobody's holding a gun to your head forcing you to flop out your credit card and joining BB. It was said elsewhere previously here that people's financial situation is a similar situation than holding a gun to their heads, which is a load of rubbish. For somebody in dire financial straits, it's not a gun being held to their head, but a big fat juicy carrot being dangled in front of their heads.

Exactly ! con men dont hold guns to your head they con you out of yout cash. By making claims that when you look at them are not supported. Like your "college dropout" claims above. When scrutanised they collapse.

Ian Driscoll did say a few times don't put in more money than you can afford to lose, this goes with everything including gambling - the ol' saying don't bet over your head, but using your head.

rubbish! Ample evidence of "no risk " and "double your money" has been posted!

Same with BB, if you like the sound of it, but have your doubts, when hop on board with a yellow package, $25, that covers your first month admin fee and you get a yellow panel. See if it really increases in value, see if the system really works, experience it for yourself, you can then choose to cut your losses ($25) and move on, or increase your financial contribution (investing is a word to be avoided, as you're entering a very regulated marketplace, this is what's thrown BB off the rails in India whilst investigations are taking place).

A foolish investment whether $25 or 25 cent! If you pay money over to people you dont know run by people who have no background, no audited accounts, and loads of unsupported claims you are making a foolish investment.

nobody cares when and where Chris Smith went to college,

Whether they care or not is notthe issue! If it is claimed he has a college record and if it is claimed he is a maths genius then where is the evidence?

Aside from all that, who are you going to believe? 260'000+ affiliates or a dozen or three trolls and wannabe net detectives.

1. You dont have 250,000 affilliates and you cant prove you do! Even BBs own pages say nuimbers like 15,000.
2. Look up argument "ad populum" under "logical fallacy"

If you're so damn good, what the hell are you sitting there volunteering your time? Why not get a job as a detective with your local fraud squad, it's a job that pays well, is not only recession-proof, but flourishes when times are tough.

Look up "ad hominem" while you are at it. When you are losing the argument do you always resort to attacking the person instead?

baylee
01-06-2013, 09:14 PM
How about any biz opp suggested by this super pimp LRM (https://twitter.com/kcvan)
I agree , that she is one large pimp/shill but I don't think she ranks above ken/DrDave/russo, Stroes, or Faith.

Beacon
01-06-2013, 09:20 PM
That is a distinct possibility, Joe...

VanAndel and DeVos started Amway and unless I'm mistaken, neither have gone to college (the former served in the US military), their company came under the spotlight and were investigated for being an alleged pyramid scheme and cleared.

Yeah you are mistaken. Unless you mean $56 million is "being cleared". On November 3, 2010, Amway announced that it had agreed to pay $56 million – $34 million in cash and $22 million in products – to settle a class action that had been filed in Federal District Court in California in 2007.
And that is the US. In 1983, Amway pleaded guilty to criminal tax evasion and customs fraud in Canada, resulting in a fine of $25 million CAD, the largest fine ever imposed in Canada at the time. In 1989 the company settled the outstanding customs duties for $45 million CAD

The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), as part of its anti-piracy efforts, sued Amway and several distributors in 1996.
Amway denied wrongdoing, blaming the case on a misunderstanding by distributors, and settled the case out of court for $9 million.

And you use them as an example?

Re-Phrase 'international ponzi scheme' to 'alleged international ponzi scheme' - the allegations made by a bunch of wannabe net-detectives and trolls, plus an irish tabloid they approached who saw this as a great way to maintain their paper's momentum and popularity. Sensationalist tabloid news sells papers....

Dodgy business does not require criminal convictions to assume it is dodgy! OJ simpson was not convicted of murdering his wiofe but a civil
court found him liabel.
[quote]
It should be noted that the happenings in India aren't ponzi-related by nature, but a material breach of securities law - ie: selling or promoting investment products.

Wrong ! Again!
The Indian Act - Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act 1978.
A Ponzi IS a "Money Circulation Schemes"

One thing I can say for certain, your credibility and that of your buddies here, plus realscam.com as a whole, will be severely tarnished if by this time next year, BB's still around and going strong, and all charges laid by Goa police end up being dropped and the BB India office re-opens. That's all likely to back-fire and bite you all in the bum, plus perhaps a lawsuit to boot. On the other hand, who knows, perhaps you guys were right along and BB's either a full-blown ponzi, or has a strong enough ponzi element for it to come under the spotlight and be shut down like Zeek.

One thing I can say for certain. the Nazi Party would not have such a bad publicity if all the Holocaust had proved to be a hoax. Which is why they have Holocaust deniers on the net saying it never happened. You are in denial Jack and I don't refer to the river.

Time will tell.

As it did to the WWII Holocaust. So yourt attitide to the vioctims would be "maybe it isnt a gas chamber and it is just a shower. Time will tell"? Or do you think the Nazis were actually doing wrong BEFORE time told us that they were?

Beacon
01-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Why bother? Even if I were able to come up with verifiable info about Chris Smith, it would be shot down as rubbish and ridiculed

How could it be if it was verified? If you can verify chris Smith actually attended a college for example and we can contact that college we cant say they are wrong erver again.

Seems to me that you just cant verify anything and try to tout the line that "if it were verified then you would just attack Chris smith anyway"

Look at it this way if you could verify the WWII Holocaust never happened and people stillattacked Nazis after you had provided that verification would that change the fact that you had come up with evidence that teh Holocaust never happened?
No it would not. But you wont come up with such evidence ? And WHY? Because the Holocaust did happen. Just like Chris Smith has no background.

Beacon
01-06-2013, 09:31 PM

So a Nazi who knew about the Holocaust and had made money from it but who also contributed some of his wealth to charity was not doing anything wrong?

Hypanor
01-06-2013, 10:05 PM

Definitely an Australian - Dan Murphys and Porters are both Aus liquor outlets. It sounds like a Roger, but then all BB pimps sound the same, just some have better spelling than others.

Roger doesn't want his BB dream to end, its the first scheme he's gotten in early enough to make a decent dollar - "I've been actively involved in quite a number of network marketing "home businesses" in the past 20 years. I've learnt a lot but never made anything substantial enough that's worth much of a mention. Managed to scrape into the four figures per month club a few times but that's about it, no matter what the product."

He's even lost faith in his beloved SendOutCards after they let one of his downline move away from him - "Whilst I love the company and its products, I do have some serious reservations about their ethics and trustworthiness."

Rather an ironic statement from somebody involved in Banners Broker!

Gregg
01-07-2013, 04:24 AM
My "downline" all have thriving BB businesses. I look forward to hearing you explain that to your buddies and to hear if you speak or grunt.......

Do your downline have your real name and address so they can come after YOU when BB folds up tent?

AshKen1
01-07-2013, 05:11 AM
Definitely an Australian - Dan Murphys and Porters are both Aus liquor outlets. It sounds like a Roger, but then all BB pimps sound the same, just some have better spelling than others.

Roger doesn't want his BB dream to end, its the first scheme he's gotten in early enough to make a decent dollar - "I've been actively involved in quite a number of network marketing "home businesses" in the past 20 years. I've learnt a lot but never made anything substantial enough that's worth much of a mention. Managed to scrape into the four figures per month club a few times but that's about it, no matter what the product."

He's even lost faith in his beloved SendOutCards after they let one of his downline move away from him - "Whilst I love the company and its products, I do have some serious reservations about their ethics and trustworthiness."

Rather an ironic statement from somebody involved in Banners Broker!

FYI, the BB Australia page hasn't really been updated since before Christmas. A one liner about adding affiliates rather than the usual "verbiage". Still shows as a Bank/Financial Institution though.

https://www.facebook.com/BannersBrokerAustralia?ref=ts&fref=ts

Gregg
01-07-2013, 05:19 AM

Ya know what I'm not getting.... Current trends in business in general is to use technology, such as the internet, to remove cost events in the process of whatever business is being transacted. So banner brokers, from what they have themselves describe, is adding the cost event of placing advertising in one place (invisible network) that adds a cost, paying a broker to re-sell that advertisement adding another layer of costs...all using affiliates who are making big dollars, another layer of costs, who are not adding any future value to the product being brokered (the ad space and ultimate placement)

I dunno. I didn't stay at a holiday inn express last night, though I do have a Doctorate in Business, and I think that's about a backwards way of doing it. Assuming that traditionally advertising was traditionally bought by producers via brokers, and that via advertising production studios, and then ultimately placed in front of the consumer targets...and that is how it was done circa 1985....the trend, and in fact a big part of what makes the internet so powerful a business tool, is that many buyers can bypass a step or two in the traditional process and drive costs down. Tossing a few extra people who want a commission hardly makes sense, especially in light of knowing how many OTHER places are doing things to make it so much easier for smaller advertisers to run big time campaigns that just a decade ago were well outside their budgets.

Who is buying these ads to actually advertise a product, as opposed to letting banner brokers sell them again (they already sold them to the affiliate so the affiliate could, well, le them sell them to a real customer). For that matter, in what universe does Banner Brokers know they can sell an ad impression for 10 cents but they sell it to an affiliate first for 5 cents, so the affiliate can let them sell it again for 10 cents on the invisible network? Think about it, "we have a product we can sell for a dime, but we're gonna give a nickel of that to an affiliate, so that we have more people to give money to and can make less profits?" People are amazingly gullible to believe that.

Screw who Chris Smith is, I wanna know where the ads are. I wanna know who can buy an ad from Google cheaper than Google will sell it to someone else who wants to run an ad, especially if the someone else will run an ad and not try to use their network to compete with them. I mean, come on, how often do you see Google pop ups in Yahoo! Finance?

The blind network, as it is described, does not exist. Yes, sometimes a company, say Ford, will buy a few million impressions from a service (almost always the company that prepared the ads, it's part of the cost of the ad) and not know WHERE or WHEN they are going to run. But you can bet your little boots that DAILY Ford is getting a report that shows exactly where, when and the IP address of EVERY time their ad was seen, if the person clicked, what they did once they got to Ford.com.....hell, I know of a mail order house in Florida that does a few million a year gross (tiny as companies go) who get all that information daily from their adsense campaigns.

How banner brokers really works is this. They toss out a good story, likely one that they cobbled together from half a dozen things they have seen lately on the net. The best ones are a compilation of things that they suckers are currently believing, with some new hook that makes them newer, better and bigger than the last thing...
Then you gather a few of the big producing pimps, shills, useful idiots and program monitoring sites to sell the fake story. Pay out early investors and make sure your early shills and founders are two things, a) Paid well, and on time b) willing to put themselves for the most part between you and the suckers.
Anyhow, you pay out up 75% give or take of the daily deposits. As the daily cash requests approach the magic 75%, slow them down by having fake problems with servers, 2 week holidays, the odd DDOS attack and then server issues. Toss out a database crash that requires a complete audit of all accounts....done by hand....by blind and illiterate temps working offshore using punch cards and in a foreign language, the point here is to take a routine accounting process that should be accomplished in 24 hours and stretching it out to 30-45 days.... Change banks, tell the suckers that JP MORGAN - Chase and Bank of America are no longer big enough to handle your business so you have to switch all accounts over to the International Bank of Pang Kwo Houck in North Korea, a bank big enough to handle all the activity...but the switch will take another 30 days because North Korea has no internet. Then get your accounts manager to have a sudden heart attack, making sure that among your 1500 employees he is the only one who has the password for the payout account. Which brings us to the extended holiday break for Guy Fawkes Day, from 30th August till 6th November.
Make payments available on various platforms dependent upon funds availability, then let large percentages of your affilliates spend most of their online time either refreshing the key to see if payments are open...or chattering back and forth on some forum about which ones were open, are likely to be open, are rumored to be open soon and long scholarly speculations on what algorithm one uses to predict when Solid Trust Pay will make funds available. On your own controlled forums, have your shills, pimps and useful idiots fill pages with their own "official" explanations on how funds are made available that are in fact contradictory with each other and mostly about the excuse for why funds never are available anyhow.

When authorities show up, chain the doors, lead the employees out without their lunches and the local managers are in hiding in underground bunkers, make sure to point out that it's all a big misunderstanding, caused by a combination of rogue employees, affiliates using unauthorized ads on UTube, non-affiliates making false claims to political agencies trying to find a graceful way of admitting that you did nothing wrong and in fact they want to give the company a tax rebate for the trouble, but they need to go ahead and make a case to save face, the sites will be up any day now, really. And since they've now admitted nothing was wrong after a big investigation, it's more stable than ever before!
And then you hide the money under a rock, disappear out from under your false name (Chris Smith is the smartest one of all, because even though you've seen him in person, you'll NEVER know his real name) and either retire to a tropical country with nice beaches and no extradition, or buy new computers, read the ponzi promotion boards for a new storyline, and then WASH, RINSE, and REPEAT.

And if a few dumb affiliates stick their necks out too much, well, they don't know your real name, and honestly the dumb phucking Irishman just looked like he was either a crooked used car salesman, cheap con man or creepy child molesting ex-priest. He'll be better off in prison anyhow and may even like it if he gets a good boyfriend while there.

iainsherriff
01-07-2013, 05:29 AM
Do your downline have your real name and address so they can come after YOU when BB folds up tent?
every person with a BB business has their name and phone number stated on their account page.
Steven should be able to tell you that as he is apparently one of mine.
I look forward to his phone call.

no one will "come after me" should your misguided beliefs every come true. the only people that I have sponsored into BB have done so because they have made their own mind up. I tell people to come and look at this place first.

btw
I don't know an address for Manchester yet.
you know as much about India as I do.
look back a hundred pages or so. I have already said where the Ads are. nothing has changed.

my name IS my name. I don't feel the need to hide it from anyone.

on a different subject.
my high street bank tells me my money is "in the system" but they can't actually show it to me or prove it exists unless I withdraw it. I can't find out where the CEO went to school. they rent some of their HQ to another company.

should I be worried ?

Gregg
01-07-2013, 05:41 AM
on a different subject.
my high street bank tells me my money is "in the system" but they can't actually show it to me or prove it exists unless I withdraw it. I can't find out where the CEO went to school. they rent some of their HQ to another company.

should I be worried ?

If your bank is in the US, UK or the EU, you should be worried, as all banking executives at the officer level must make their professional and educational backgrounds public by law in those jurisdictions. Also, no law requires it, but no bank in the US anyway would rent out part of their own buildings to an outside company, mostly because of the problems it would cause them with insurance. Many banks do locate in buildings that they don't own, but you'll be hard pressed to fins one renting out space in their owned building, aside from the Starbucks or something in the lobby of a big office building.

Aside from the insurance, it's not good business for a bank to own a building unless they need every square foot of it. They have better use for capital than to be a leasing agent.

And I don't expect you to know details about this stuff, in fact, if you said you did I'd know you were either lying or being lied to, the details are things no one at banner brokers ever want to be known, because trust me on this, they aren't pretty.

noname999
01-07-2013, 05:45 AM
We are all looking forward to that.(Why do I get the feeling you will refuse to anser any questions until you know for definite who is on the phone)

no one will "come after me" should your misguided beliefs every come true. the only people that I have sponsored into BB have done so because they have made their own mind up. I tell people to come and look at this place first.
Back tracking on the old recruitment drive now. Too late Iain.

I don't know an address for Manchester yet. This bit of honesty/brevity is refreshing.

you know as much about India as I do. You could have just said this at the start.

look back a hundred pages or so. I have already said where the Ads are. nothing has changed. Have to disagree here. You have never been able to show us where the ads are.

my name IS my name. I don't feel the need to hide it from anyone. Not for long more…

I can't find out where the CEO went to school. Why not? Shouldn’t this info be very easy to get hold of – if its true.

should I be worried ? Yes

Gregg
01-07-2013, 05:53 AM

Honestly, doesn't this guy look like he's either committing a felony or seriously retarded?

Poyol
01-07-2013, 05:59 AM
Looks like things have got busy here.
Everything okay?

Jason

Poyol
01-07-2013, 06:07 AM
Also ...
I'd like to state that I've not been contacted by the legal department yet.

*Yawn*

Jason

littleroundman
01-07-2013, 06:13 AM

Honestly, doesn't this guy look like he's either committing a felony or seriously retarded?

"onist, offisher, I wealy....hic.......fought it wash lei.......lejit........lerg........err...........t roo"

noname999
01-07-2013, 06:19 AM
Also ...
I'd like to state that I've not been contacted by the legal department yet.

To be honest P, they were going to contact you...but then they realised they didn't exist.

Steve should be talking to Iain now. We should be getting all the answers in due course.

Poyol
01-07-2013, 06:25 AM
To be honest P, they were going to contact you...but then they realised they didn't exist.

Steve should be talking to Iain now. We should be getting all the answers in due course.

Has anyone actually sent a court summons to Banners Broker?
They'd more than likely ignore it - which then by default the plaintiff wins.

Jason

noname999
01-07-2013, 06:44 AM
Has anyone actually sent a court summons to Banners Broker?
They'd more than likely ignore it - which then by default the plaintiff wins.

Jason

Not that I know of. It would seem the most effective thing to do. We need someone who has had there account shut down(effectively, their money stolen) to do this. It should have been done a long time ago.

Poyol
01-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Not that I know of. It would seem the most effective thing to do. We need someone who has had there account shut down(effectively, their money stolen) to do this. It should have been done a long time ago.

Phil and myself are the two people that spring to mind!

Jason

noname999
01-07-2013, 07:12 AM
Would you be interested?

littleroundman
01-07-2013, 07:19 AM
where would you have it served and to whom ??

Poyol
01-07-2013, 07:22 AM
where would you have it served and to whom ??

BB UK Ltd as they seem to be acting as the UK arm of BB.
Or send it to their new address For whom it may concern at 5 Carlow ... you know the rest.

J

AshKen1
01-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Or send it to their new address For whom it may concern at 5 Carlow ... you know the rest.

J

Guess you would send it to the registered office of the company in the UK.

If you are really interesting in pursuing this, there would be no harm in popping down your local court. The back office there will be able to help you fill in any paperwork and tell you how much it would cost. More importantly whether you have run out of time to make the claim You would be a "litigant in person" so court will be helpful in letting you know deadlines for the claim being sent, when it should be replied to, evidence needed and so forth. Then, if no response from defendants without a proper defence, then you should be able to get your court ruling in your favour.

Alternatively find a university that does pro bono work (students learn under solicitors guidance) and they may be able to help. Or your local Citizens Advice Bureau might also do the same.

:RpS_smile:

Beethoven
01-07-2013, 08:31 AM
every person with a BB business has their name and phone number stated on their account page.

Iain, Can you link to the page with the name and telephone number of "Chris Smith" please? :RpS_smile:

An Address would be handy too. ;)

StevenHoward
01-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Steven should be able to tell you that as he is apparently one of mine.

btw
I don't know an address for Manchester yet.
you know as much about India as I do.
look back a hundred pages or so. I have already said where the Ads are. nothing has changed.

my name IS my name. I don't feel the need to hide it from anyone.

on a different subject.

should I be worried ?

Ian, I couldn't get through.

Obviously I'm witholding my number as you're not going to discover who I am through a phone call. I could of course be phoning the incorrect number, you can PM me if you'd like with the correct one. You could of course just answer my questions in public (eg here).

To state that no one will "come after me" is really naive of you, the authorities might, the police might, you could have a barrister or solicitor in your downline, you could also have a drug dealing gangster who wanted to launder some of his money. Any of these and everything in between could decide to "come after you".

Should you be worried ? I'd say so, the chances of a barrister or gun toting gangster coming after you are obviously highly unlikely, but the chances of someone somewhere at some stage wanting either justice or revenge are probably quite high.

My advice to you would be (now you're aware of what you're involved in) to come clean and help the authorities, you can still do some good.

Will you do that for me Ian ?. Please ?.

Instead of sending people back a hundred pages or so to find out where the Ads are, why not just post them here?. It's very easy for you to do, well it would be if they existed.

One of my friends who holds a senior position in an online company couldn't find your ads, neither could I.

I'll wait for your PM to confirm your number.

Poyol
01-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Antony Jenkins - CEO of Barclays bank.

He went to University of Oxford.

Source:

Antony Jenkins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_Jenkins)

noname999
01-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Ian, I couldn't get through.

I never for a second doubted that would be the case. the only thing unsure now is what excuse he will give for not answering.

Maxwell Johnstone
01-07-2013, 10:12 AM
do these bastards on talkingbb have a proxy detector ffs?

noname999
01-07-2013, 10:22 AM
Have you been kicked?

Joe_Shmoe
01-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Antony Jenkins - CEO of Barclays bank.

He went to University of Oxford.

Source:

Antony Jenkins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_Jenkins)

Chris Smith - CEO of Banners Broker

He went to University of ????? We cannot find any information at all despite extensive searching.

Source: NONE Nobody knows anything about this dude at all.

He seems to have just popped into existence sometime in 2010.

Maxwell Johnstone
01-07-2013, 10:45 AM
yeah I FINALLY got back on there and didnt even post and I still got found and banned

Poyol
01-07-2013, 10:48 AM
yeah I FINALLY got back on there and didnt even post and I still got found and banned

https://proxy.org/cgi_proxies.shtml

Try some of those.

Jason

Mundorf
01-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Chris Smith - CEO of Banners Broker

He went to University of ????? We cannot find any information at all despite extensive searching.

Source: NONE Nobody knows anything about this dude at all.

He seems to have just popped into existence sometime in 2010.

Hm..why not start a new Ponzi Calendar so that people could say 2019 - 9 years after Chris......

noname999
01-07-2013, 12:37 PM
@Steve: Any word back from Iain? He was lurking here earlier but didn't seem to want to chat.

I thought he was 'looking forward to the phonecall'.

sascode3
01-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Ask how Steven Howard does it... He has been screwing the moderator upside down with his tactics...

StevenHoward
01-07-2013, 01:08 PM
@Steve: Any word back from Iain? He was lurking here earlier but didn't seem to want to chat.

I thought he was 'looking forward to the phonecall'.

Nothing yet, sorry.

noname999
01-07-2013, 01:14 PM
It seems, Iain was lying to us. To be honest. I think he thought he was going to figure out who you were from your phone number.

Well all the neutrals can see you posted the questions here and none of them should be hard to answer. Everyone knows there is no real need for the phonecall if he genuinely wants to answer the questions.

Poor Iain couldn't be turning more people off if he tried!

StevenHoward
01-07-2013, 01:20 PM
Ask how Steven Howard does it... He has been screwing the moderator upside down with his tactics...

Sorry, but until this is over it would be crazy to give away my tactics.

However, when it is all done and dusted, I'll create an E-Book, place it on Amazon, charge a dollar or so for it but also enrol it in KDP Select which would allow me to give the book away for free for 5 days out of every 90.

I'll call it "Scamming the Scammers" :).

I'll need some artwork for the front cover, Raj and his cronies in handcuffs would be great, so if that ever happens and you find a photo, please send me a link ROFL

Or I might just post back here.

Joe_Shmoe
01-07-2013, 01:37 PM
The latest Bull From Banners Broker.

Leaders call 7th January 2013, from Jamie over at http://talkingbb.com/ (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftalkingbb.com%2F&h=BAQHzZPDtAQHsVjoG8QwUxoRK4ViOWLNFJRAID3RaGer7yA&s=1):

New style call today

It was asked not to send notes out on emails etc like I have done previously - I will seek clarification as I know how beneficial they are to everyone and my question probably was not clear enough.

In brief summary;

David went through some positive life changing stories that he has been told since joinging the company. Any with similar such stories please send them to pmckenzie@bannersbroker.com

India Update

India was discussed and how positive things are progressing. As soon as documentation was provided to the police Anna was released. Because of the complaint there is a court case in a couple of weeks and once that is quashed BB in India will be bigger and stronger than ever. Business as usual in India. New office (that was announced a few months ago) will be opening early February.

Future

A reminder that BB are scouring the web for none complaint material and accounts will be suspended while the material is removed. Check your sites and YouTube videos guys

Reminder of the 'Community Watch' in the back office.

BB have a document and press pack that is being issued to all ICs that will be provided to any legal agency as and when required. These documents explain in exact detail how the company works and background on the online advertising etc. Note; This will be issued to ICs only and not Affiliates.

BB have just appointed a General Manager for the Caribbean

India visit has been postponed while the dealings with the court are dealt with in the right manner. As soon as the case is quashed we will announce the new dates.

No dates for UK meetings yet, we'll post these when we have them.

All positive on the new style call - 2013 is going to be bigger than ever!

Have a great week

StevenHoward
01-07-2013, 01:41 PM
It seems, Iain was lying to us. To be honest. I think he thought he was going to figure out who you were from your phone number.

Well all the neutrals can see you posted the questions here and none of them should be hard to answer. Everyone knows there is no real need for the phonecall if he genuinely wants to answer the questions.

Poor Iain couldn't be turning more people off if he tried!

He should have known I'd not be that careless.

It's a pity really, it would have made a class recording, I've a knack for handling awkward phone calls and have the ability to change my voice and accent, I just love those unsolicited calls from scammers etc.

Last year I kept one on the line (Indian I think , who was warning me my computer had viruses) for over 20 minutes, just to find the "CTRL" key.

I use all sort of tactics, someone's at the door, I need the loo (come back 5 mins later and they are still there), Windows is checking my disk, act just plain stupid, I'm deaf (yes, they still try and talk to you), my "other phone" rings, etc etc.

I've had them put the phone down, swear at me, abuse me, tell me "I can see I'm wasting my time" and even had a few in absolute hysterics when I give such stupid answers or ask crazy questions.

Sad I know, but hey, it's great fun at times.

Really Ian, we should talk.

noname999
01-07-2013, 01:50 PM
As soon as documentation was provided to the police Anna was released.

Wow, I didn't realise that Ana had been arrested and taken into custody. Is it possible to find out if she has been charged and if so, what the charges are?

Just an aside, is it Ana, or Anna?

I assume that noone will now join this scam. They may not take this thread/finchsells seriously but the Indian authorities have arrested a BB employee. They are taking BB to court. This is fact.

I may have been a bit harsh previously and accept that, but anyone who joins after this with this knowledge really does deserve everything they get!

noname999
01-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Last year I kept one on the line (Indian I think , who was warning me my computer had viruses) for over 20 minutes, just to find the "CTRL" key.

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

samuel.r
01-07-2013, 01:57 PM
India was discussed and how positive things are progressing. As soon as documentation was provided to the police Anna was released. Because of the complaint there is a court case in a couple of weeks and once that is quashed BB in India will be bigger and stronger than ever.

Holy ****, she was held in a jail cell pending the delivery of that documentation? And there is a court case already, in two weeks?

I have zero faith in the court system in any locality in India, but this must be making them nervous no matter how much of a happy face David Hooker puts on.

Gregg
01-07-2013, 02:00 PM
I just can't help it, I have to translate from Ponzi-English

New style call today
They're onto us, new rules

It was asked not to send notes out on emails etc like I have done previously - I will seek clarification as I know how beneficial they are to everyone and my question probably was not clear enough.

They really don't want me to say anything that can be blamed on them, especially in writing

In brief summary;

David went through some positive life changing stories that he has been told since joinging the company. Any with similar such stories please send them to pmckenzie@bannersbroker.com

David told some inspirational lies, he's running out of material if you can remember some Paul Harvey type story.

India Update

India was discussed and how positive things are progressing. As soon as documentation was provided to the police Anna was released. Because of the complaint there is a court case in a couple of weeks and once that is quashed BB in India will be bigger and stronger than ever. Business as usual in India. New office (that was announced a few months ago) will be opening early February.

India is phucked. We bailed Anna out but it looks like we're gonna have to toss her under the bus on this one. We'll keep talking about, getting your hopes up and mostly trying to convince that little **** in Ireland that we're not gonna cut him loose, but we're never going to go to India again. We're not even going to go to Pakistan, because it's close and we could make a wrong turn and end up in an Indian Jail which would be even less fun that it sounds. Don't mention India, we're really broke up about it.
Future

A reminder that BB are scouring the web for none complaint material and accounts will be suspended while the material is removed. Check your sites and YouTube videos guys

If anything bad happens, we warned you that if it isn't YOUR fault, it is definitely some affiliate somewhere who did something. Not our fault. really, not us, YOU!

Reminder of the 'Community Watch' in the back office.

BB have a document and press pack that is being issued to all ICs that will be provided to any legal agency as and when required. These documents explain in exact detail how the company works and background on the online advertising etc. Note; This will be issued to ICs only and not Affiliates.

We have printed instructions for local ICs to use to find an attorney to bail them out and shut them up. We will never let anyone see them.

BB have just appointed a General Manager for the Caribbean
We found some Ganja smoking stoner in Jamaica who was high enough to give us some money and has agreed to take the fall for us there, because, and trust us on this, a Jamaican Jail is even worse than one in India

India visit has been postponed while the dealings with the court are dealt with in the right manner. As soon as the case is quashed we will announce the new dates.
As above, we are never going to India again. Ever. We only talk about it to keep up appearances, but have to wear dark pants when we do because every time we hear the word 'India" we kind of piss ourselves.

No dates for UK meetings yet, we'll post these when we have them.
We have been advised not to travel across International borders, you can never keep straight who might indict us or issue a warrant while we're in the air, if we're going to jail, we REALLY want to be sure it's a Canadian Jail (do they even have Jail in Canada, or do they just make you go to your room without dessert?)

All positive on the new style call - 2013 is going to be bigger than ever!
(stage whisper) "Ya think these wankers are buying it or should we run?"

Have a great week
find new fools to send us money!

StevenHoward
01-07-2013, 02:06 PM
ANNA WAS RELEASED !!!!!!!

Wow !!!, the head of BB in India was arrested.

It's probably safe to take the rest of the info with a pinch of salt, but to admit the head of BB India was arrested is BIG news.

There's going to be a court case (so Anna's probably out on bail), if the documentation proved Anna's innocence, why is there still going to be a court case?.

I did a bit of searching and WOW, just found something, be back in a few minutes guys.............

Gregg
01-07-2013, 02:11 PM
The "documentation" they provided was her passport and a bag of cash to insure she showed up for court. Anna or Ana, whatever her name is, is getting laid out like a hooker at a biker convention, count on it. Look for revelations that she was a rogue employee who went off the reservation and said bad things, stole money and mistreats kittens.

StevenHoward
01-07-2013, 02:17 PM
JUST FOUND THIS.

Go to this url :- The District and Subordinate Judiciary of North Goa (http://northgoacourts.nic.in/)

Click on "case status" on the left of the page.

"Court Complex" should be "Fast Track court Mapusa"

In the "Petitioner or Respondent's Name (Full or Part)" type the word "Bento".

Click "Get"

You will then see a box with case numbers in (only one result in this search), highlight it, then click "Get" again.

You will get the case information about the prosecution against Ana Bento, who I think is the head of BB in India.

StevenHoward
01-07-2013, 02:22 PM
This gets even better. Looks like they didn't supply documentation, Ana applied to the courts for bail.

Well done BB, more lies and another nail in your coffin.

Section 438 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973
438. Direction for grant of bail to person apprehending arrest.
(1) When any person has reason to believe that he may be arrested on an accusation of having committed a non- bailable offence, he may apply to the High Court or the Court of Session for a direction under this section; and that Court may, if it thinks fit, direct that in the event of such arrest, he shall be released on bail.
(2) When the High Court or the Court of Session makes a direction under sub- section (1), it may include such conditions in such directions in the light of the facts of the particular case, as it may think fit, including-
(i) a condition that the person shall make himself available for interrogation by a police officer as and when required;
(ii) a condition that the person shall not, directly or indirectly, make any inducement, threat or promise to any person acquainted with the facts of the case so as to dissuade him from disclosing such facts to the Court or to any police officer;
(iii) a condition that the person shall not leave India without the previous permission of the Court;
(iv) such other condition as may be imposed under sub- section (3) of section 437, as if the bail were granted under that section.
(3) If such person is thereafter arrested without warrant by an officer in charge of a police station on such accusation, and is prepared either at the time of arrest or at any time while in the custody of such officer to give bail, be shall be released on bail; and if a Magistrate taking cogniz-
ance of such offence decides that a warrant should issue in the first instance against that person, he shall issue a bailable warrant in conformity with the direction of the Court under sub- section (1).

noname999
01-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Brilliant research Steve.

Gregg
01-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Well, so much for the 11th January payouts.

"Among the documents mistakenly seized by Indian officials was the post it note that the payout account PIN was on, so until we get that back, we have to suspend payouts, we should have this fixed in a few days, in time for the new India Office Grand Opening Party."

AshKen1
01-07-2013, 02:26 PM

Well, really, honestly... some people are guessing about the case being quashed. What if it isn't? How are you going to explain that one? It is not a foregone conclusion at all.

So all you who are looking at this thread, trying to work out whether to get in to BB, how do you feel about someone in a company you are going to invest in being arrested and being taken to court? If that's the head of BB in India being taken into custody, what about the rest of the company?

I think I'd be forgetting any thoughts of putting my money into that company. In fact, I think I'd be running out of the door and not answering any calls from anyone trying to recruit me.

AshKen1
01-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Well, so much for the 11th January payouts.

"Among the documents mistakenly seized by Indian officials was the post it note that the payout account PIN was on, so until we get that back, we have to suspend payouts, we should have this fixed in a few days, in time for the new India Office Grand Opening Party."

What's that old children's saying:

This year, next year, sometime never.....

sascode3
01-07-2013, 02:35 PM
keep it up Steve you the man... Would you know how they are closing other people's account without them even posting? Or are they firing blindly....

But you sure have them going crazy!

Sorry, but until this is over it would be crazy to give away my tactics.

However, when it is all done and dusted, I'll create an E-Book, place it on Amazon, charge a dollar or so for it but also enrol it in KDP Select which would allow me to give the book away for free for 5 days out of every 90.

I'll call it "Scamming the Scammers" :).

I'll need some artwork for the front cover, Raj and his cronies in handcuffs would be great, so if that ever happens and you find a photo, please send me a link ROFL

Or I might just post back here.

iainsherriff
01-07-2013, 02:41 PM
We are all looking forward to that.(Why do I get the feeling you will refuse to anser any questions until you know for definite who is on the phone)

Back tracking on the old recruitment drive now. Too late Iain. No, nothings changed

This bit of honesty/brevity is refreshing.

You could have just said this at the start.

Have to disagree here. You have never been able to show us where the ads are. you may have chosen not to believe what i said but that doesn't mean I didnt say it

Not for long more…

Why not? Shouldn’t this info be very easy to get hold of – if its true.

Yes

noname999
01-07-2013, 02:41 PM
Iain, you are back! Any comments to make?

What do you think of the India situation now?

You are lying about the ads but thats no surprise.

Why wouldn't you take the phonecall from Steve?

Actually, why won't you just answer the questions. They are posted here.

sascode3
01-07-2013, 02:47 PM
I hope we can all do our bit to make this more public on every forum out there thats talking about this scam.

Also guys I have found out that Banners brokers in the UK are using the Asian (Indians, Pakistani, Bangladeshi) market here in the UK who are funding this like crazy. I am in talks with some TV channels to maybe publicise this on air. I may need your guys help so will keep you updated.

noname999
01-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Brilliant sas. Thats great. Things are finally starting to gain traction.

sascode3
01-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Make the Indian court case research done by Steven Howard public I mean to say.

iainsherriff
01-07-2013, 02:54 PM
so what happend to the call Steven?
phone on all day, no missed calls , no messages...............

You'll have to be persistent. I work 12 hour shifts in an explosive environment. It's always on but mostly in my locker and I dont do hands free when driving.

I'm intrigued that you claim to be "one of my downliners"
if you were

you wouldn' have needed to get my mobile number from someone 'cos you would have my contact details from your dashboard
ALL the people I have sponsored into BB are either family or people that I know and ALL of them have active BB business'
I guess you are right when you say "he won't recognise me"
Also I'm confused why you would be bothered about having your account locked......if you believe what you say then you hold out no hope of getting anything out of it anyway.

So NoName..........will I answer ANY question to someone I dont know who starts out by lying to me and about me.

What do you think !

I will answer reasonable questions put reasonably but if they are put by someone who lies and has to use a false name for some reason, I will be circumspect.

noname999
01-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Where did Chris Smith go to college?

Where are the ads?

iainsherriff
01-07-2013, 02:58 PM

You'll have to be persistent. I work 12 hour shifts in an explosive environment. It's always on but mostly in my locker and I dont do hands free when driving.

if you were

you wouldn' have needed to get my mobile number from someone 'cos you would have my contact details from your dashboard
ALL the people I have sponsored into BB are either family or people that I know and ALL of them have active BB business'
Also I'm confused why you would be bothered about having your account locked......if you believe what you say then you hold out no hope of getting anything out of it anyway.

So NoName..........will I answer ANY question to someone I dont know who starts out by lying to me and about me.

What do you think !

I will answer reasonable questions put reasonably but if they are put by someone who lies and has to use a false name for some reason, I will be circumspect.

noname999
01-07-2013, 03:00 PM

Where are the ads?

Still waiting Iain...

iainsherriff
01-07-2013, 03:00 PM
what do I think about India now?

same as yesterday. Perhaps one of you detectives could supply some details of what the charge is against Bento and confirm who this Bento is...............................

noname999
01-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Read back through the thread

noname999
01-07-2013, 03:04 PM
The MMG thread is amazingly quiet considering this news. What are the drones saying on TBB?

iainsherriff
01-07-2013, 03:08 PM
Read back through the thread

actually I've just got an update on that but you'll have to wait a bit for it......................once again you have got your wires crossed tho :)

noname999
01-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Nope, no wires crossed here.

We already have the update. If you had anything to refute it you would have posted by now.

Who do you think you are fooling?

Della Cate
01-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Meetings are being cancelled elsewhere. One planned for Exeter for at least a couple of months has suddenly been cancelled, according to an adffiliate's website.But it seems that the great Mr Hooker will be there when it is re-arranged!

Wednesday, Jan 9th 2013, Buckerell Lodge Hotel
EX2 4SQ
This meeting is cancelled and being re-positioned to a venue with a larger capacity, possibly to accommodate the presence of corporate personnel David Hooker and Lorenzo Guarini during their tour of the UK.
All meetings are paid for by the Company so there is no charge for either members or guests.
More as soon as the information comes in.

StevenHoward
01-07-2013, 03:15 PM
keep it up Steve you the man... Would you know how they are closing other people's account without them even posting? Or are they firing blindly....

But you sure have them going crazy!

It could be pure coincidence, or they could be trying to flush me out.

Even if they do ban me, I've decided not to let on and will just plead my ignorance and request to be reinstated.

I now have more people "onside" who are supplying me with info and posts through email.

I'm getting info out of talkingbb and the FB forums without either logging in or visiting threads/forums.

If they close my BB account, I will without hesitation immediately report it to the Serious Fraud Office (Serious Fraud Office (SFO) (http://www.sfo.gov.uk/)) and will look into the possibility of starting private proceedings against the head of Banners Broker in the UK (small claims).

iainsherriff
01-07-2013, 03:15 PM

Where are the ads?

Still waiting Iain...

you are fixated on where Chris went to colleg aren't you..................... I HAVE NO IDEA.

Since you keep asking about the Ads and you dont like what I said before, try this .................... QUOTED FROM WIKIPEDIA

Blind Networks: These companies offer good pricing to direct marketers in exchange for those marketers relinquishing control over where their ads will run, though some networks offer a "site opt out" method. The network usually runs campaigns as RON or Run-Of-Network. Blind networks achieve their low pricing through large bulk buys of typically remnant inventory combined with conversion optimization and ad targeting technology.
There are two types of advertising networks: first-tier and second-tier networks. First-tier advertising networks have a large number of their own advertisers and publishers, they have high quality traffic, and they serve ads and traffic to second-tier networks. Examples of first-tier networks include the major search engines. Second-tier advertising networks may have some of their own advertisers and publishers, but their main source of revenue comes from syndicating ads from other advertising networks. While it is common for websites to be categorized into tiers, these can be misleading. While Google is in the clear majority of advertisement impression served, other networks that could be labeled as tier 2 actually dominate over these tier 1 ad networks as far as the number of customers reached.

iainsherriff
01-07-2013, 03:19 PM

if you were

What do you think !

noname999
01-07-2013, 03:20 PM
Okay, tell me any verifiable info about Chris Smith before 2010. Don't worry about the college info.

I see your quote from wikipedia. What has that to do with where the ads are?

Beethoven
01-07-2013, 03:24 PM

should I be worried ?

Does your high street bank steal money from people's accounts if they are caught putting the business "in a bad light"?
Does your high street bank make you wait up to 6-8 weeks for a withdrawal?
Does your high street bank have the photo of the CEO change from white to black, and his name stays the same?

Edit:(Newsflash) Did a head national manager from your high street bank just spend a couple of nights in an Indian jail cell?

If you answered yes to these, its probably time to be worried, yes.

noname999
01-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Courtesy of Jamie on TBB:

India was discussed...documentation was provided to the police Anna was released....there is a court case in a couple of weeks

Just in case it gets lost.

Jerrygo
01-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Courtesy of Jamie on TBB:

India was discussed...documentation was provided to the police Anna was released....there is a court case in a couple of weeks

Just in case it gets lost.

Translation from bbspeak to English
India was discussed...documentation was provided to the police( Police raided office and siezed documents) Anna was released....( Anna was arrested, charged and released on bail)there is a court case in a couple of weeks

noname999
01-07-2013, 03:44 PM

Could someone who is a member of MMG post this news over there. Seems people are oblivious to it.

amathyst87
01-07-2013, 03:52 PM
The same wikipedia quote used again and again but with no actual understanding of what it means nor how exactly it doesn't apply to Banners Broker. Even on a blind network you can still know what sites are in the network yet i've yet to see a single one listed so far!

AshKen1
01-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Currently there are 112 users browsing this thread (15 members and 97 guests)

Says it all.

samuel.r
01-07-2013, 03:55 PM
This gets even better. Looks like they didn't supply documentation, Ana applied to the courts for bail.

Well done BB, more lies and another nail in your coffin.

Section 438 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973
438. Direction for grant of bail to person apprehending arrest.
(

Great work, Steve! I looked at that link you referenced and her court case is "pending", regarding criminal code section 438 (bail proceedings). First glance based on that status indicates that the petition for bail is pending and has not yet been reviewed.

Do we really have confirmation (other than an untrusted source) that she is out on the street? Any sightings of a hysterical South American woman curled up in a fetal position on the sidewalk outside of the Mapusa court building?

Hey all BB pimpshills from the mindhive who are reading this -- nervous much? When will we get to read the status of your case, online?

noname999
01-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Thanks Joe. Will be interesting to see who picks up on it...

Joe_Shmoe
01-07-2013, 04:02 PM

Could someone who is a member of MMG post this news over there. Seems people are oblivious to it.

DONE...... no problem

Beethoven
01-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Great work, Steve! I looked at that link you referenced and her court case is "pending", regarding criminal code section 438 (bail proceedings). First glance based on that status indicates that the petition for bail is pending and has not yet been reviewed.

Do we really have confirmation (other than an untrusted source) that she is out on the street? Any sightings of a hysterical South American woman curled up in a fetal position on the sidewalk outside of the Mapusa court building?

Hey all BB pimpshills from the mindhive who are reading this -- nervous much? When will we get to read the status of your case, online?

It would be interesting to establish how long she has been in custody for. In theory this could have been more than a week by now? Pure speculation of course, but if she was arrested and taken into custody when they raided the Indian office its possible. But it might have been a much shorter time, perhaps only a few hours.

Either way this is a significant landmark in proceedings. The first high profile BB arrest and pending court case should hasten the end of the BB ride.

Of course, Jamie waters is all bravado, he obviously has no idea that the case will be quashed..sounds desperate to keep on fooling the masses at BB.

samuel.r
01-07-2013, 04:11 PM
It would be interesting to establish how long she has been in custody for. In theory this could have been more than a week by now? Pure speculation of course, but if she was arrested and taken into custody when they raided the Indian office its possible. But it might have been a much shorter time, perhaps only a few hours.

Either way this is a significant landmark in proceedings. The first high profile BB arrest and pending court case should hasten the end of the BB ride.

Of course, Jamie waters is all bravado, he obviously has no idea that the case will be quashed..sounds desperate to keep on fooling the masses at BB.

Can someone check her facebook page and see if her status is "in jail" ?

noname999
01-07-2013, 04:14 PM
It would be interesting to establish how long she has been in custody for.

If it has been over a week, its begs the question:

Is it that BB can't get them out, or couldn't be bothered?

Where are this supposed legal team, why are they not able to sort it in jig time, IF BB is supposedly legit??

noname999
01-07-2013, 04:17 PM

I would add that whether or not Ana gets off, the end is close now. People won't want to be involved either way now. Confidence tricks work on confidence. This has now been shattered. Anyone who gets involved after this is a complete idiot.

StevenHoward
01-07-2013, 04:18 PM

The call went unanswered, why tell me now that your phone would be in your locker?

Ah, OK, PM me the correct number then.

Hmmmm, you **appear** to be reasonably high up in the BB hierarchy here in the UK and are supposed to be earning decent amounts of money each month from BB.

YET !!!!, you work shifts and don't even have enough priviliges to be allowed to carry your phone with you at work !!.

What is it you do to earn a living Ian, a factory worker? or similar ?

What does a shift worker with a locker know about Internet Advertising ?.

if you were

I assumed that your downline included people that were signed up by people that you signed up (arent they?), this is the Multi Level bit of MLM isn't it ?

Because it allows me to keep my eyes on what's going on. You might like a closed shop, safe from prying eyes, I aint going to allow that.

What do you think !

I think you're looking for a way out, and found a lame excuse.

Ah, so that's it is it Ian, you're pissed because I'm using a false name and you don't know who I am.

Spitting your dummy out, stamping your feet and shouting isn't going to make this or me go away.

By the way, just in case you hadn't realised, you're in deep poo poo, read up on fraud sentencing
http://sentencingcouncil.judiciary.gov.uk/docs/web_sentencing_for_fraud_statutory_offences.pdf

by promoting BB through talkingbb (I've saved html copies of numerous threads), websites, realscam etc you would be at least partially complicit in this alleged fraud and if the fraud office take an interest in you, you've a MASSIVE problem.

By acting now, closing your account, informing the people you personally signed up etc, you're at least showing that once you've become aware of the fraud taking place, you're taking action to distance yourself from it.

The good news (from your point of view) is that the police etc would be looking for the big fish and are unlikely to go after people further down the chain (but hey, a conviction is a conviction) BUT !!! BB could be looking for a fall guy, you, Mr D, or anyone else could be IT.

Best case scenario probably is that you lose the money in you Ewallet, worse case is that you lose your home, car etc (proceeds of crime) and spend a couple of years in prison (so probably your job as well).

Not wanting to frighten you Ian, BUT ...............................

Who should be closing their BB account now then ?

JordanBright
01-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Well guys, banners broker is telling you to monetize your site with them, please try and see if they even answer you, here is the tweet : " Join BB to help monetize your website, go to BannersBroker (http://www.bannersbroker.com) for more details on becoming a publisher."

https://twitter.com/bannersbroker

AshKen1
01-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Well guys, banners broker is telling you to monetize your site with them, please try and see if they even answer you, here is the tweet : " Join BB to help monetize your website, go to BannersBroker (http://www.bannersbroker.com) for more details on becoming a publisher."

https://twitter.com/bannersbroker

Interesting that: one of the tweets is what appears on the BB Australia page. I know it's the summer holidays down under, but I do wonder whether Roger has packed his bags and is away permanently.

Monetize your site... yeah, right, whatever

:RpS_wink:

iainsherriff
01-07-2013, 04:39 PM
The call went unanswered, why tell me now that your phone would be in your locker?

Ah, OK, PM me the correct number then. oh dear, contact got it wrong did they

Hmmmm, you **appear** to be reasonably high up in the BB hierarchy here in the UK and are supposed to be earning decent amounts of money each month from BB.

YET !!!!, you work shifts and don't even have enough priviliges to be allowed to carry your phone with you at work !!.

What is it you do to earn a living Ian, a factory worker? or similar ?

you need to read your own forum :RpS_smile: . It is mace very clear what I do on the BB forum (you should know that according to all your boasting). You have assumed what I make from my BB business (although, again, if your boasts were true you would know the rough size of it from talkingbb).
I work shifts IN AN EXPLOSIVE ENVIRONMENT (in case the type was too small last time). There are no permissions to carry phones no matter who you are.
I am a Flexographic Printer.

I assumed that your downline included people that were signed up by people that you signed up (arent they?), this is the Multi Level bit of MLM isn't it ?

I have no connection with any MLM. That still doesnt cover your lie tho as I also know the one person who has been sponsored by one of my family downline of me

Because it allows me to keep my eyes on what's going on. You might like a closed shop, safe from prying eyes, I aint going to allow that.

I think you're looking for a way out, and found a lame excuse. I found a lame duck but you wont come out from under your rock in case people recognise you

Ah, so that's it is it Ian, you're pissed because I'm using a false name and you don't know who I am.

Spitting your dummy out, stamping your feet and shouting isn't going to make this or me go away.

By the way, just in case you hadn't realised, you're in deep poo poo, read up on fraud sentencing
http://sentencingcouncil.judiciary.gov.uk/docs/web_sentencing_for_fraud_statutory_offences.pdf

by promoting BB through talkingbb (I've saved html copies of numerous threads), websites, realscam etc you would be at least partially complicit in this alleged fraud and if the fraud office take an interest in you, you've a MASSIVE problem.

By acting now, closing your account, informing the people you personally signed up etc, you're at least showing that once you've become aware of the fraud taking place, you're taking action to distance yourself from it.

Not pissed, you are an irrelevance :RpS_smile:. Save all you want, do what you want. I know who I am and what i am doing. people in BB know who I am. I dont need to hide or lie. I doubt if many of you use your real names, apart from those know to BB anyway. That says more about your tactics and morals than anything. :RpS_smile: i look forward to the time when I am informed that you have had your account locked. Remember to invite me to your Small Claims Court hearing so I can laugh at you. :RpS_smile:

noname999
01-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Iain, you are back. Can you answer my questions please?

AshKen1
01-07-2013, 04:55 PM
And the rest is silence....

Joe_Shmoe
01-07-2013, 04:59 PM
oooooooops!

iainsherriff
01-07-2013, 05:22 PM
gee Joe. you are SO clever. I don't suppose many people as challenged as you could find out who my wife is.
to make life easy for you............... I have a daughter and a son who has MS. so sticking to this cesspits past (making fun of people's dead patents) morals you can make fun of him along with my dead father.
I have two sisters and a dog. my house is a semi cottage overlooking the Malvern hills. I drive a BMW 540.

noname999
01-07-2013, 05:25 PM
Whats the reg of your car Iain?

Joe_Shmoe
01-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Whats the reg of your car Iain?
Give me 10 mins. :)

noname999
01-07-2013, 05:34 PM
gee Joe. you are SO clever. I don't suppose many people as challenged as you could find out who my wife is.
to make life easy for you............... I have a daughter and a son who has MS. so sticking to this cesspits past (making fun of people's dead patents) morals you can make fun of him along with my dead father.
I have two sisters and a dog. my house is a semi cottage overlooking the Malvern hills. I drive a BMW 540.

Wow, a shill playing the sympathy card...never seen that before...

amathyst87
01-07-2013, 05:36 PM
I would add that whether or not Ana gets off, the end is close now. People won't want to be involved either way now. Confidence tricks work on confidence. This has now been shattered. Anyone who gets involved after this is a complete idiot.

As long as they keep paying, people will continue to not look further into it and sign up anyway. That's the depressing part. The question is how much longer will they keep paying...

noname999
01-07-2013, 05:39 PM
As long as they keep paying, people will continue to not look further into it and sign up anyway. That's the depressing part. The question is how much longer will they keep paying...

I don't know. They may keep paying another while(more and more slowly) but once there are court proceedings the recruitment pace drops significantly. Its only the reals fools would still be taking a risk.

StevenHoward
01-07-2013, 05:42 PM
In response to Ian Sherrif :-

oh dear, contact got it wrong did they

Looks like it, maybe I copied it down wrong, just PM me it will you, there's a good chap.

It is mace very clear what I do on the BB forum (you should know that according to all your boasting). You have assumed what I make from my BB business (although, again, if your boasts were true you would know the rough size of it from talkingbb).
I work shifts IN AN EXPLOSIVE ENVIRONMENT (in case the type was too small last time). There are no permissions to carry phones no matter who you are.
I am a Flexographic Printer.

I'm not boasting Ian and I've not followed you that closely on there, you're a moderator.

Ah, so why didn't you say so?. Curious though that in such a high risk production facility, you're still allowed to leave your phone turned on in your locker.

I have no connection with any MLM. That still doesnt cover your lie tho as I also know the one person who has been sponsored by one of my family downline of me

Oh dear, do you really think people are going to believe that ?. You know only too well that's totally untrue.

I found a lame duck but you wont come out from under your rock in case people recognise you

Insults won't work either I'm afraid Ian, but it's really funny how much I'm annoying you by being "invisible".

Not pissed, you are an irrelevance . Save all you want, do what you want. I know who I am and what i am doing. people in BB know who I am. I dont need to hide or lie. I doubt if many of you use your real names, apart from those know to BB anyway. That says more about your tactics and morals than anything. i look forward to the time when I am informed that you have had your account locked. Remember to invite me to your Small Claims Court hearing so I can laugh at you.

If I'm irrelevant, why bother writing back?, little porkies there again Ian.

As for morals, bloody hell Ian, get a grip, you've introduced family members (and others) to an alleged Ponzi scheme, they will almost certainly lose money through this and the one's who have introduced people to the scheme, you've helped turn them into criminals (they themselves are complicit in this alleged ponzi/fraud).

I understand the turmoil you must be going through Ian, but please take a little bit of advice, stop burying your head in the sand, get out quick while you can.

As for inviting you to the small claims court, If it happens, I'll invite everyone on here (Don't worry about that).

Will you please do likewise, invite us all to your crown court appearance (if the authorities take an interst in you).

Joe_Shmoe
01-07-2013, 05:42 PM

Like I always said people will throw good money after bad & keep paying subs etc even when they know it is a scam in the vain hope of getting some money back.

I would imagine Raj & his gang will keep taking it as long as idiots like Iain keep paying it in.

StevenHoward
01-07-2013, 05:54 PM

Trying to be insulting again Ian, no need for that you know.

to make life easy for you............... I have a daughter and a son who has MS.

Well, sorry to hear about that (your son), but it's not in any way relevant to anything regarding BB, so why bring it up?

so sticking to this cesspits past (making fun of people's dead patents) morals you can make fun of him along with my dead father.

Nobody is making fun of your son (as far as i can see), not sure why you'd include your sister and dog in the same sentence.

As for the cottage and car, well, I've already outlined a worse case scenario regarding them.

johnname
01-07-2013, 06:01 PM
This is going to be a disaster. There's thousands of people already on this... In past cases, what happened to the people who lost their money and what happened to the people who took more money than the money they put in? I have friends on this and they're refusing to leave because they've already sent their id information.

noname999
01-07-2013, 06:05 PM
It is really hard to know John. Really depends on each individual case, if they profited, what jurisdiction etc.

Joe_Shmoe
01-07-2013, 06:09 PM

Well Iain in this day and age unfortunately or fortunately depending in your point of view nobody can hide. It only took about 20secs to find that info. I really hope you haven't signed up any unsavoury characters 'cos as long as they can Google they can find you. I see your wife is also a Banners Broker. When this all goes tits up, if you signed her up she might want a word or two. (And she won't need Google to find you) LOL

Oh! By the way Chris (if thats his name) & Raj already have far more info on you than I or anybody else could ever Google.

Worried? I would be.

noname999
01-07-2013, 06:15 PM
jeez...

Iain won't answer my questions about BB, and now he won't answer questions about what he seems comfortable talking about. Just can't please him!

Theseus
01-07-2013, 06:28 PM
what do I think about India now?

same as yesterday. Perhaps one of you detectives could supply some details of what the charge is against Bento and confirm who this Bento is...............................

Seriously, you don't know who she is? Why have they even sent you, is it the tea boy's day off?

you are fixated on where Chris went to colleg aren't you..................... I HAVE NO IDEA.

Since you keep asking about the Ads and you dont like what I said before, try this .................... QUOTED FROM WIKIPEDIA

Yeah, that's what the spokespeople from most multimillion dollar advertising brokers do when asked about their business, cut and paste a paragraph from Wikipedia :RpS_thumbup:

Relationship (with the truth) "It's complicated"

littleroundman
01-07-2013, 06:50 PM
J

That's my whole point, Jason.

People are dealing with an "overseas" company and a subsidiary which "seems" to be a subsidiary of this mystery overseas business.

In real life, the law doesn't work like that.

A member MAY be able to pay for his/her lawyer to deliver a letter addressed "to whom it may concern" but, it's just a letter.

A court, on the other hand, will not enter into "Hail Mary" proceedings.

Which only leaves members with the option of beginning (self funded) civil action against the alleged offenders.

Offenders about who members know very little, if anything, and the majority of whom are supposedly based "overseas."

Would you be confident of recouping any of your losses from the likes of Iain Sherriff ???

Would it be worth it financially to even begin the process ??

This isn't TV and members are up against career criminals whose business it is to make sure they don't lose.

Anyone who thinks the "Iaian Sherriffs" of this world haven't been deliberately put in place to keep attention off the real people behind Banners Broker is kidding themselves.

How much of what Banners Broker members "know" or think they "know" could be proven to the satisfaction of a court AND at what cost would such knowledge come ??

Without an official court appointed receiver, the sad fact is, Banners Broker members have been left without a legal leg to stand on as far as making good their losses.

The ONLY way to cover you a** when it comes to HYIP ponzi frauds is to not participate.

Theseus
01-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Anyone who thinks the "Iaian Sherriffs" of this world haven't been deliberately put in place to keep attention off the real people behind Banners Broker is kidding themselves.

Exactly. That's why you never get the likes of Dixit, Smith, or even Driscoll coming here to defend BB. Think they're too "big" to spend time trawling the fora? Think again. Plenty of evidence of Raj Dixit doing exactly that. We're not even getting high-level defenders the likes of Stokes or Stepsys, the ones who really have something to defend. No, what washes up here is the detritus, the low-level cannon fodder sent to sacrifice themselves for the cause. Those with no more insight into the workings of BB than any other affiliate, and with a complete lack of the necessary skill to assuage any doubts.

An open message to those being sent here to do "battle" ; go to your upline with a list of the questions you know that will be asked and get some proper answers. If they can't or won't provide them, then simply refuse to take part in their game, all you do in the long run, as Iain and Roger (in his many disguises) have proven, is make yourself look very, very foolish.

Joe_Shmoe
01-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Have they closed the Banners Broker thread over at MMG? :RpS_smile:

SamSays
01-07-2013, 07:56 PM
Hmmm, an interesting old discussion going on here

Perhaps the following may assist as its relevant to the discussion.

Advertising network
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about online advertising networks. For advertising with traditional media, see advertising agency.

An online advertising network or ad network is a company that connects advertisers to web sites that want to host advertisements. The key function of an ad network is aggregation of ad space supply from publishers and matching it with advertiser demand. The phrase "ad network" by itself is media-neutral in the sense that there can be a "Television Ad Network" or a "Print Ad Network", but is increasingly used to mean "online ad network" as the effect of aggregation of publisher ad space and sale to advertisers is most commonly seen in the online space. The fundamental difference between traditional media ad networks and online ad networks is that online ad networks use a central Ad server to deliver advertisements to consumers, which enables targeting, tracking and reporting of impressions in ways not possible with analog media alternatives.

Overview

The advertising network market is a large and growing market, with the top 20 companies earning about $2 billion in revenues during 2007. This represents around 13% of the total display advertising market, forecasted to grow to 18% by 2010.[1] This growth has resulted in many new players in the market, and has encouraged acquisitions of ad networks by large companies entering the market.

Ad networks are primarily involved in selling space for online ads to appear. This online advertising inventory comes in many different forms, including space on websites, in RSS feeds, on blogs, in instant messaging applications, in adware, in e-mails, and on other sources. The dominant form of inventory continues to be third-party websites, who work with advertising networks for either a fee or a share of the ad revenues.

An advertiser can buy a run of network package, or a run of category package within the network. The advertising network serves advertisements from its central ad server, which responds to a site once a page is called. A snippet of code is called from the ad server, that represents the advertising banner.

Large publishers often sell only their remnant inventory through ad networks. Typical numbers range from 10% to 60% of total inventory being remnant and sold through advertising networks.

Smaller publishers often sell all of their inventory through ad networks. One type of ad network, known as a blind network, is such that advertisers place ads, but do not know the exact places where their ads are being placed.

Large ad networks include a mixture of search engines, media companies, and technology vendors.
Types of ad networks

There are 3 main types of online advertising networks:

Vertical Networks: They represent the publications in their portfolio, with full transparency for the advertiser about where their ads will run.[2] They typically promote high quality traffic at market prices and are heavily used by brand marketers. The economic model is generally revenue share. Vertical Networks offer ROS (Run-Of-Site) advertising across specific Channels (example: Auto or Travel) or they offer site-wide advertising options, in which case they operate in a similar fashion to Publisher Representation firms.
Blind Networks: These companies offer good pricing to direct marketers in exchange for those marketers relinquishing control over where their ads will run, though some networks offer a "site opt out" method. The network usually runs campaigns as RON or Run-Of-Network. Blind networks achieve their low pricing through large bulk buys of typically remnant inventory combined with conversion optimization and ad targeting technology.
Targeted Networks: Sometimes called “next generation” or “2.0” ad networks, these focus on specific targeting technologies such as behavioral or contextual, that have been built into an Ad server. Targeted networks specialize in using consumer clickstream data to enhance the value of the inventory they purchase.[1] further specialized targeted networks include social graph technologies which attempt to enhance the value of inventory using connections in social networks.[3]

There are two types of advertising networks: first-tier and second-tier networks. First-tier advertising networks have a large number of their own advertisers and publishers, they have high quality traffic, and they serve ads and traffic to second-tier networks. Examples of first-tier networks include the major search engines. Second-tier advertising networks may have some of their own advertisers and publishers, but their main source of revenue comes from syndicating ads from other advertising networks.

While it is common for websites to be categorized into tiers, these can be misleading. While Google is in the clear majority of advertisement impression served, other networks that could be labeled as tier 2 actually dominate over these tier 1 ad networks as far as the number of customers reached.

Whip
01-07-2013, 08:02 PM
JUST FOUND THIS.

Go to this url :- The District and Subordinate Judiciary of North Goa (http://northgoacourts.nic.in/)

Click on "case status" on the left of the page.

"Court Complex" should be "Fast Track court Mapusa"

In the "Petitioner or Respondent's Name (Full or Part)" type the word "Bento".

Click "Get"

You will then see a box with case numbers in (only one result in this search), highlight it, then click "Get" again.

You will get the case information about the prosecution against Ana Bento, who I think is the head of BB in India.

So, essentially you are telling us to "Get" "Bento"

SamSays
01-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Heres some more

Blind ad networks: now you see!
By: Michael de Souza
14 Feb 2011 13:18Submit a commentBizLike
Blind ad networks do not allow advertisers to select where their ads appear and are mistakenly equated with uncertainty. The following, which also describes the tools that improve campaigns, should help to dispel fears and misunderstandings.
Blind ad networks are often misunderstood despite the huge traffic they serve. With blind networks, you can't specify the individual mobile Internet sites (mobisites) on which your ads will appear. Instead, you select a channel, such as 'Entertainment & Lifestyle' or 'Premium Portals' (there are nine to choose from altogether), and your ads are displayed across the hundreds or thousands of mobisites within that category.

This kind of selection is a necessity, as it is in any long-tail network. Asking brand managers or media planners to work through a list of thousands of individual sites to evaluate their content and context for a good match to the brand that they're promoting, and then make a selection, would be time-consuming and counterproductive.

Detailed planning impossible

The sheer volume and variety of sites in the mobile web makes detailed planning (of the kind seen in traditional ad schedules for print or television) impossible. And this apparent loss of control makes some brands and agencies very nervous indeed.

It's an understandable quandary. Media planners and marketing managers have a responsibility to protect brand reputations. If you don't trust your ad network to deliver the right quality of traffic, it can feel a bit like passing your baby to a stranger.

Mostly, though, these fears are unfounded. The legacy of mistrust among some agencies and brands is a hangover from a time before many blind networks developed their sophisticated targeting and analytic capabilities, which give you the ability to engage the right users. These capabilities, used in conjunction with real-time reports and active campaign management, can ensure that your campaigns are performing in line with expectations, and reaching the right audience.

The points below provide some practical tips on mitigating risk to your brand, and ensuring that you are always displaying your ads in an appropriate context.

Trust in your ad network's classification of sites

Blind ad networks put a great deal of time and effort into ensuring that the sites listed in a particular channel are classified accurately. For example, the BuzzCity publisher team frequently audits the content appearing on our partner sites for appropriateness to the channel in which it's categorised, reclassifying partner sites whenever necessary.

In the case of large partners with a variety of content on their site or portal, we split their inventory across multiple channels, as needed. So, in a typical news portal, movie, music and fashion content goes into the 'Entertainment & Lifestyle' category; weather, news and traffic information would be listed in the 'Information' category, and so on.
In this way, we ensure that the traffic that you select is always appropriate, and the sites that the ads appear on are representative of their channel description.

Planning tools and surveys

The first step in planning any campaign is to view detailed information, on who's engaging with your ad network, by using campaign planning tools. These provide detailed user data including age, gender, and location of users, as well as the devices being used to connect to the mobile Internet.

In addition, user surveys provide further insight into interests, usage and behaviour of mobile internet users. [Look out for BuzzCity's latest survey, released today, Monday, 14 February 2011, at the GSMA in Barcelona.]

Armed with this information, and an idea of which channel is most appropriate to your campaign, you can go ahead and set appropriate targeting for your campaign.

Price, targeting and the importance of campaign monitoring

Placing advertising directly on specific niche sites to target a specific demographic can cost a lot, per user. The holy grail of planning is to find a media channel that reaches as much of your target demographic as possible, at a reasonable cost per user, to ensure that there is no 'wastage'.

That makes targeting a trade-off (of cost and reach) that media planners are constantly engaged in. You don't want to spend too much per user, but you also don't want to reach too many users outside your target market.

Blind networks offer a number of targeting options to start zoning in on your target market, usually at no cost, including:
Channel targeting (eg 'Entertainment & Lifestyle' or 'Premium Portals')
Time targeting (time of day, date ranges)
Context tags (eg games, information, movies, photos, videos)
County targeting
Carrier/telco targeting
Device targeting (including the ability to specify the brand, operating system, model and feature capabilities of the mobile device)
This cuts out irrelevant traffic, leaving you with an appropriate context that you are comfortable for your brand to appear in.

CPC means you don't pay for 'wastage'

There is a further point to bear in mind. It concerns the CPC (or cost per click) model.

Unlike traditional advertising (which buys only reach or exposure), CPC advertising only charges you for actual interaction with your campaign. Your balance will not budge if no-one clicks on your ads, even if you receive thousands of impressions. You're paying only for clicks, and that occurs only at the moment that a user displays interest in your product or service.

As long as your ad creative accurately depicts your brand offer, there's very little ad spend wastage, and any wastage would be attributed to people who are not actually interested in your offer, who nevertheless click on your ad. This highlights the importance of an accurate yet enticing call to action.

The important point to remember is that, in a CPC world, it's less important to ensure that you expose your brand only to your exact target market. Wider exposure of your campaign isn't a problem, because you aren't spending your budget on any users who don't click.

The value of continual monitoring and optimisation

As digital marketers (and you'll know this if you work at a digital agency or specialist mobile company), we're all constantly emphasising the benefits of digital media - it's measurable, adaptable, accountable and real-time. We criticise traditional media for not being as nimble and 'real-time'.

Be sure that you don't fall into the trap of not practising what you preach. Making ongoing changes based on real-time results can be time-consuming. It also requires analytical enquiry and a spirit of competitiveness. You may decide to hire someone new - an optimisation manager - to monitor your campaigns and get the most out of them. But the rewards are there. It's definitely worth it.

This is the crucial second part of the equation, which is where you can really start to take advantage of the lower cost of blind networks. By constantly analysing the results of the clicks that you are getting, and monitoring and tweaking to ensure that you are reaching the right audience, your campaign will remain on track.

It's too cheap to be valuable!

Some advertisers become suspicious of how inexpensive blind network advertising can be. They think that there has to be a connection between quality interaction, and buying expensive 'premium' media. In truth, there are some very good niche, targeted media properties where it's worthwhile paying a lot per user. Unfortunately, there also a lot of rip-offs out there, capitalising on the assumption that price equals quality.

On a bid-driven network such as BuzzCity, our advertisers determine the price that they're willing to pay per click. Our ad servers allocate traffic based on your CPC bid rate, so the rule of thumb is that the higher your bid, the more traffic your campaign will receive (until your day budget limits your campaign spending).

We're basically ruled by supply and demand. In countries where there's high advertising demand and limited inventory available (countries such as Malaysia, South Africa and the UK), you'll need to bid higher than elsewhere to get substantial traffic.

Similarly, there are bargains to be had in oversupplied markets. Countries such as India and Indonesia have loads of traffic, and relatively little ad competition for the inventory available. Here, you can get loads of value for as little as US$1c or US$2c per click. In these countries, advertisers make the mistake of thinking that this is poor quality traffic, when, in fact, it's simply traffic that's in abundant supply. Don't get trapped in this assumption. You're getting a bargain!

Publishers and transparency

The anonymity of a blind network suits many publishers well, and a number of publishers ask us to sign confidentiality agreements to ensure that we don't divulge their participation in our network.

The reasoning behind this is simple. These publishers run premium sites (with high ad rates relative to network advertising). They also usually have an in-house ad-sales team. They sell as much inventory as possible, usually on a CPM basis, but seldom sell their entire inventory. Once they run out of sold ads, they then back-fill with network advertising from us, to ensure a steady flow of income when they run out their own bookings.

To admit to the wider market that they're actually back-filling with network advertising (available to advertisers at a much lower cost) would harm their perception as a premium publisher, so they ask us not to reveal their names.

This is the positive side of blind networks - you often get great quality, premium traffic, at a fraction of the price that they charge directly. Of course, it's impossible to target only one publisher or site for a campaign on a blind network, but you'll almost certainly get traffic that you would ordinarily pay a lot more for, mixed in with the rest of the network of sites.

Publishers are also demanding transparency

Publishers of mobisites are increasingly sharing the same concerns that brand advertisers do. After all, they too are managing a brand, and they need to ensure that that advertising that appears on their site adheres to their own guidelines, and suits their target audience. They have insight into who uses their site and what these users want, and they realise that advertising from a well-respected brand reflects well on them, creating a richer, better user experience.

Blind ad networks provide publishers with a set of tools to accept and block certain campaigns. Publishers are able to moderate the advertising that's currently live and scheduled for that day. In this way, publishers are able to select campaigns which are a good fit with the users of their sites. This behaviour further reinforces the relevance of your campaigns.The bottom line

In short, the mobile Internet ad environment is coming of age. For the brands who advertise, and the users who interact, this can only be good news. Targeting capabilities on blind networks are constantly improving. So too are the abilities of agencies and brands to tweak and optimise their campaigns. Publishers are getting pickier about the advertising that they, in turn, accept.

Do not fear the blind network! It contains a vast amount of rich interaction, and with the right approach and attention to detail, it's far from the 'wild west' of advertising that it's sometimes made out to be.

JustTooMuchTime
01-07-2013, 08:17 PM

[COLOR="#0000FF"][I]Advertising network
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about online advertising networks. For advertising with traditional media, see advertising agency.

Yes, we've already discussed how pretending to be a blind network was a decent move by Banner's Broker to try to cover it's ass on their huge scam. You did read ALL of the posts before commenting, didn't you?

In case you missed them as you were diligently going through all the posts:

http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897-print/index151.html

&

http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index243.html

Whip
01-07-2013, 08:19 PM

Damn that's funny.

littleroundman
01-07-2013, 08:22 PM

Hi SamSays and welcome to REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

It "may" be interesting to a Banners Broker member or shill, but, it's not to anyone with the slightest knowledge of the real world.

Is Banners Broker expecting us to believe that its' "members" putting ads for something like "Freds' Lunch Bar" into the Banners Broker "blind network" to be shown who-knows-where and who-knows-when, without proof it has been done, makes enough money for Banners Broker to pay out a 1% per DAY return to members ??

Good luck with getting anyone except get-rich-quickers in your downline.

Theseus
01-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Yes, we've already discussed how pretending to be a blind network was a decent move by Banner's Broker to try to cover it's ass on their huge scam. You did read ALL of the posts before commenting, didn't you?

ALL? I'm suspecting they didn't read ANY, they've just been directed to the wiki entry by their upline and told to cut n paste...

Whip
01-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Wow, a shill playing the sympathy card...never seen that before...

people's dead patents
LMAO! Who cares about dead patents? Does that mean the goods can no longer be manufactured? LMAO!

Mundorf
01-07-2013, 08:38 PM

Any arest is for any company bad image - for BB much more as being hidden ponzi ,good or bad image is all and everything BB has to survive or die.Anything that destabilize built fiction can be fatal as there are no products or services that could bring new capital and so establish the new way of prosperity (like Siemens case in Germany).Ponzi is always big house of nothing.I think I will not speculate to much if I say that we can now await more members trying in panic to withdraw all they can on one hand and on second - less,if any,new members investing fresh money.How fast this 2 new moments will kill the scam,is to be seen...or authorities will shut the scam down even sooner...but 1 is for sure...the death is in front of BB's door and knocking
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRnf9z8g2lvRV1V8CrE7AixgnTfiSaB AxenOVJUszQBZwXWkFE

okosh
01-07-2013, 08:50 PM

Looks like a cross between Forrest Gump and Mr Bean.....

EagleOne
01-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Have they closed the Banners Broker thread over at MMG? :RpS_smile:

It is still open just a few minutes ago.

Beacon
01-07-2013, 09:41 PM

In other words "I will answer reasonable questions" actually means "I wont answer questions because I am ignorant of the answer to this simple question"

AS for posting a wikipedia reference.

Ian: Invisible unicorns exist
Beacon : Prove it
Ian: Here is a wikipedia reference as to the definition of a unicorn
Beacon: But I don't see any unicorns
Ian: The reason you can't see them is because they are invisible unicorns
Beacon: and that is evidence they exist?
Ian: Well that and the FACT that my upline says they do
Beacon : Has he shown you any evidence of them?
Ian: You are not getting it. They are INVISIBLE! In any case he told me he knows people who saw them.

Do you really think that not posting any evidence for invisible unicorns proves they are here based on the fact that you can't see them?

You are not getting it. They are invisible unicrons. Bento will be running the India operation in a few weeks when she flys back using Wonder Woman's invisible plane. And then everyione will all be paid out with invisible money. Then Chris "Mr Invisible" Smith will disappear in a puff of logic and fraudalent conversion.

thats an interesting read. I note the average sentencing for top offender s page 20 only goes from 3-6 years in gaol.
And the Max?
Confidence fraud
Fraud: Fraud Act 2006 (section 1)
False accounting: T Theft Act 1968 (section 17)
Maximum penalty: Fraud, 10 years custody
False accounting, 7 years custody

An the lower end ( the sort posting here)- Lower scale advance fee fraud or other confidence fraud characterised by a degree of planning and/or multiple transactions. Less than £20,000: Starting point:18 months custody Range:26 weeks-3 years custody

It is the "multiple transactions" thing that seems to push things over the link in UK law.

I dont think he will listen. I hope he does. But I think he will go to the judge with " But they assured me the unicorns were invisible" i.e. "but they told me the network was blind"

The good news (from your point of view) is that the police etc would be looking for the big fish and are unlikely to go after people further down the chain (but hey, a conviction is a conviction) BUT !!! BB could be looking for a fall guy, you, Mr D, or anyone else could be IT.

Best case scenario probably is that you lose the money in you Ewallet, worse case is that you lose your home, car etc (proceeds of crime) and spend a couple of years in prison (so probably your job as well).

Not wanting to frighten you Ian, BUT ...............................

Apparently you dont understand. It is a "blind netword" and you are a "scammer" even though you havent asked for any money and are not selling anything and only asked for simple asnwers to simple questions. Ians upline however are telling him not to worry - "Here is a word blunderbuss which spews out 'blind network/unicorn' hype. Just keep saying the mantra and it will all go away when we fly away in the invisible plane"

Im reminded of they guy falling to the ground from the 100 floor skyscraper. Every floor he passes he reacts by saying "So far so good"

Ian the big guys have a parachute. If you don't prepare for a soft landing you will hit the ground!
Maybe they have offered you a parachute? Be carefull it isnt an "invisible" one.

Oh - Ian has passed the word blunderbus to Sam
Let me guess sam "It is a blind network" ? The unicorns are invisible and the fact we can't see them that proves that?

Hypanor
01-07-2013, 09:51 PM
A reminder that BB are scouring the web for none complaint material and accounts will be suspended while the material is removed.

What does this mean?? They are now suspending peoples accounts for making comments that AREN'T complaints? What a weird business!

okosh
01-07-2013, 10:40 PM
What does this mean?? They are now suspending peoples accounts for making comments that AREN'T complaints? What a weird business!

Almost time for this business scam to go "private".....

StevenHoward
01-08-2013, 02:33 AM
So, essentially you are telling us to "Get" "Bento"

No way, she's ALREADY been "GOT".

This is court info about her.

noname999
01-08-2013, 03:29 AM
Heres some more

Hi Sam. Thats alot of words there. Pity most of it is irrelevant. Could you read back over the thread as we have already the discussed the blind network.
It may satisfy those who have no idea how internet advertising works(you must fall into this category), but for those who have it makes very little sense...

Theseus
01-08-2013, 03:31 AM
Some people are very easily satisfied...

littleroundman
01-08-2013, 04:20 AM
Chris Smith has personally told us that there is no issues in BB India

The only problem being, nobody knows who the h*** Chris Smith is or even where he came from.

AshKen1
01-08-2013, 04:22 AM
@Beacon

Do you really think that not posting any evidence for invisible unicorns proves they are here based on the fact that you can't see them?

Can you lay off the unicorns? Some of my best friends are unicorns and they're very upset that you are saying they are invisible... I know unicorns are real ok? They are certainly more real than the adverts that's for sure!

noname999
01-08-2013, 04:28 AM
Okay guys...brace yourselves...in fact, sit down, I have news.

If turns out that Chris Smith....

may actually be a blind invisible black white unicorn...

AshKen1
01-08-2013, 04:29 AM
Okay guys...brace yourselves...in fact, sit down, I have news.

If turns out that Chris Smith....

may actually be a blind invisible black white unicorn...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo......

Real unicorns have no wish to be associated with this .... thing... person...

How could you be so cruel...

littleroundman
01-08-2013, 04:54 AM
Hmmnn,

don't you just love it when HYIP ponzi players get all deep and meaningful while they're trying to rationalize and justify their behaviour ???

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/solstar_zpsf218e0ef.jpg

Banners Broker thread, MMG HYIP ponzi forum (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Banners-Broker-bannersb-t360913.html&view=findpost&p=7423859#entry7423859)

"Excuse me for a moment. I'll just go and exercise my free will by pretending I have an international advertising company and ripping off my fellow man and then blame him for believing my story about the advertising company"

Mundorf
01-08-2013, 05:36 AM
Some people are very easily satisfied...

Oh boy...look at his face...I bet he can not cross the street without help...
Lee : Can I go out?
Mother : Yes but come back in 2 hours.
Lee : Yes mother and can I buy some candy?
Mother : No is not good for your teeth
Lee : Ok I will only meet my girlfriend then
Mother : Noooo...she is not good enough for you.
Lee :Hm...probably you right...then I will stay at home
Mothet : Good boy

Joe_Shmoe
01-08-2013, 06:01 AM
Aaaaahhh look at his little face. It's almost as if he understands. :RpS_smile:

Mundorf
01-08-2013, 08:24 AM

Maybe he knows where are the ads...you never know

Beacon
01-08-2013, 08:46 AM
@Beacon

Can you lay off the unicorns? Some of my best friends are unicorns and they're very upset that you are saying they are invisible... I know unicorns are real ok? They are certainly more real than the adverts that's for sure!

Hmmm? Maybe I should send you a copy of my household bills, passport, credit card details and family history in exchange for your promise to show me the unicorns that you assure me certainly exist? Or will I have to talk everyone I know to do the same first?

amathyst87
01-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Hmmm? Maybe I should send you a copy of my household bills, passport, credit card details and family history in exchange for your promise to show me the unicorns that tyou assure me certainly exist? Or will I have to talk everyone I know to do the same first?

You can have the Unicorns without recommending friends.*

*To see all the Unicorns and get the full benefit you need to make sure you help other people see the benefits of invisible Unicorns. So recommend friends.

noname999
01-08-2013, 08:52 AM
@Beacon: the unicorns are part of a blind blessing. Don't you get it?!!!!

I hate when negative people are criticising unicorn brokers.

AshKen1
01-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Hmmm? Maybe I should send you a copy of my household bills, passport, credit card details and family history in exchange for your promise to show me the unicorns that you assure me certainly exist? Or will I have to talk everyone I know to do the same first?

You can have the Unicorns without recommending friends.*

*To see all the Unicorns and get the full benefit you need to make sure you help other people see the benefits of invisible Unicorns. So recommend friends.

@Beacon: the unicorns are part of a blind blessing. Don't you get it?!!!!

I hate when negative people are criticising unicorn brokers.

You lot are .... pah.... words fail me.....

I am going to have to throw a few ad hominems around so that you'll take my protestations about unicorns seriously.

Now sitting in a forest, waiting for unicorn to turn up. Well whaddyaknow, I've just seen a purple panel slide by! Hey, am I in the Blind Network Forest? Or is that just my impression?? I'd check my mobile phone, but it's in a locker somewhere.... maybe Chris has it? The panels need to turn again....

:RpS_flapper:

Any other smart comments beware :watching_you:

Brenda
01-08-2013, 10:28 AM
I saw a unicorn once :)

amathyst87
01-08-2013, 11:33 AM
I see the good ol' Banners Broker twitter account has proclaimed they now have over 300,000 affiliates worldwide. Shame 99% of them have their heads too buried in the sand to notice it's a scam. That's making the rather wild assumption that the figure of 300,000 is correct. Sad times really if it is.

noname999
01-08-2013, 11:45 AM
They lie about everything else so I doubt they are telling the truth about that figure. Thing is, they are actually shooting themselves in the foot by proclaiming such numbers. the more people involved, the faster the net will close.

noname999
01-08-2013, 11:53 AM

Did you see his favourite quote: Life is like a TV remote, You have to get up and change it yourself!

It doesn't even make sense...

Jerrygo
01-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Any way to find a contact for that Goa prosecuters office? Or has someone already let them know about the extent and scope of this ponzi, And the investigations already undertaken, and in progress?

Buster Gutt
01-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Any way to find a contact for that Goa prosecuters office? Or has someone already let them know about the extent and scope of this ponzi, And the investigations already undertaken, and in progress?

Please tell me you're joking! A 'Senior Member' of a scam busting site doesn't know how to Google "Goa prosecuters office?"

Just to give you a badly needed helping hand old chap.......... here's the link Prosecution|Government of Goa: Official Portal (http://www.goa.gov.in/departments/prosecution.html)

Brenda
01-08-2013, 02:24 PM

this post just made me realize, that since the Indian office shut down, I've been so convinced that the end has arrived for BB that I've stopped posting up bits of info that I've found out thinking that it's all irrelevant now! Sort of lost a bit of steam.

Guess the game isn't quite up yet though and we should keep battling away.

noname999
01-08-2013, 02:54 PM

I know Steve looked into this. It may be worth contacting him. I would be careful though. It may be worth contacting them but I wouldn't go too strong as it could be counter productive. I would just point in the direction of the information that has been gathered. Poyol and finch's blogs. I also think samuel might be worth taling to. He is very level headed and quite insightful in situations such as this.

noname999
01-08-2013, 02:58 PM
this post just made me realize, that since the Indian office shut down, I've been so convinced that the end has arrived for BB that I've stopped posting up bits of info that I've found out thinking that it's all irrelevant now! Sort of lost a bit of steam.

Guess the game isn't quite up yet though and we should keep battling away.

This is not even close to over(unfortunately). BB could easily pull this out of the fire on this occasion. Then again they could lose the case. - It still doesn't mean that BB is finished. In fact, we still don't know what the charges are. And this is just the India portion. Don't forget, they are separate companies in different jurisdictions. As long as idiots still want to throw their money away, Raj and co will facilitate this.

noname999
01-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Looks like the shills are succeeding in throwing the finch thread off course.

samuel.r
01-08-2013, 03:34 PM

Not a good idea to flash-mob the prosecutor. Trust me, they know how to do a google search. Scam warnings about BB are now on page 1 of any search you do.

Also, they are not prosecuting Banners Broker, they are prosecuting an individual (Ana what's-her-name). This is exactly why the MLM lawyer who is advising Raj had him disconnect the "independent contractors" from the mother ship as much as possible.

noname999
01-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Thanks Sam. As always, the voice of reason.

buckyuk
01-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Raj and co are clearly a determined bunch... there is no way the india fiasco will derail their plans.
It will just be even more smoke and mirrors to cover it up.

Joe_Shmoe
01-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Raj and co are clearly a determined bunch... there is no way the india fiasco will derail their plans.
It will just be even more smoke and mirrors to cover it up.

If Ana gets off with it Raj & co will proclaim her "innocence" proves that Banners Broker is not a ponzi. If she is successfully prosecuted, then she was a wrong'un all along & they will be happy to see the back of her & proclaim Banners can now move forward. Win/Win

AshKen1
01-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Not a good idea to flash-mob the prosecutor. Trust me, they know how to do a google search. Scam warnings about BB are now on page 1 of any search you do.

Also, they are not prosecuting Banners Broker, they are prosecuting an individual (Ana what's-her-name). This is exactly why the MLM lawyer who is advising Raj had him disconnect the "independent contractors" from the mother ship as much as possible.

I agree with Samuel here. May be very counterproductive indeed. We don't want to prejudice any investigation by legal authorities by jumping up and down saying "we know, we know".

I am sure they can find their way here if, as and when, they need to.

AshKen1
01-08-2013, 04:44 PM
If Ana gets off with it Raj & co will proclaim her "innocence" proves that Banners Broker is not a ponzi. If she is successfully prosecuted, then she was a wrong'un all along & they will be happy to see the back of her & proclaim Banners can now move forward. Win/Win

If she gets off, all it will do is prove that she is innocent of the charges. It doesn't give BB any further proof that it is not a ponzi, much as BB may like to suggest that is so.

If she is successfully prosecuted, then she will be thrown to the dogs as you say Joe.

I would hope that this will cause the other Independent Contractors/Head office bods to re-evaluate their employment terms. BB very quick to get rid of people who are problem or who they are fed up with (Kulson, Driscoll).

We saw last night how certain uplines behave and that was certainly not in a positive manner. No, that's not a one off either is it? Not recruiting the creme de la creme with top management skills are they?

Joe_Shmoe
01-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Speaking of the "creme de la creme".

Anybody in Leicester want to Join a Ponzi scheme?

Banners Broker Presentation evening Wednesday 9th January 2013

http://www.mark-stokes.com/go/2013/01/08/banners-broker-presentation-evening-9th-january-2013/#comment-4

Jerrygo
01-08-2013, 05:18 PM
No intention to flash mob anyone. have had some success with correspondence with some authorities and media. Less with others. I'm not content to just sit on the forum trading insults with Roger or Iain. I'll go my own way in this regard.
As for anna, as ash says, even if she were found innocent, it is little comfort to bb. The publicity has already done them harm. And stalled their world tour. They have been in crisis mode for months now.

Whip
01-08-2013, 05:32 PM
No way, she's ALREADY been "GOT".

This is court info about her.

There was a joke there.

Whip
01-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Hi Sam. Thats alot of words there. Pity most of it is irrelevant. Could you read back over the thread as we have already the discussed the blind network.
It may satisfy those who have no idea how internet advertising works(you must fall into this category), but for those who have it makes very little sense...

can't. he's blinded by the network.

Whip
01-08-2013, 05:42 PM
If Ana gets off with it Raj & co will proclaim her "innocence" proves that Banners Broker is not a ponzi. If she is successfully prosecuted, then she was a wrong'un all along & they will be happy to see the back of he & proclaim Banners can now move forward. Win/Win

exactly....

Della Cate
01-08-2013, 06:14 PM
New post on BB Facts and Updates Facebook page, from a member in the USA

Hi, does anyone know what is going on with BB? No more loading of BB prepaid cards, no customer support on the phone, live chat or support tickets. I have a BB card and the system says I don't and there is no way to withdrawal. So, have they gone under? Any info would be helpful. Or maybe a phone number that works.
Thanks!

Della Cate
01-08-2013, 06:18 PM
And from the same site, more news...........

WHAT’S HAPPENING IN INDIA?
As many of you may be aware, the Banners Broker office in India has been closed. This was due to a number of affiliates and a member of staff misrepresenting the company. There has been a spread of misleading information as well as cases of distorted information. This has led to the termination of the affiliates account. However these events have also led to the closure of the Indian office. This does NOT mean the closure of Banners Broker India, simply the office itself. The doors are re-opening soon to a brand new office in Bangalore, with an in-house meeting room and large affiliate training rooms. New staff and roving Ambassadors have been hired to assist with the growth of Banners Broker India. Banners Broker are strong, and despite this minor set- back, are looking forward to an exciting new year. Thanks for all your continuing support!
ADVERTISING COORDINATOR SERVICE
For all those who have signed up for the ACS, Banners Broker are continuing to work on the transitioning of accounts to Stellar Point, Canada. Please be patient, all accounts signed to the ACS will be worked on. We ask you to bear with us during this transfer. It will be completed shortly.
KEEP INFORMATION SECURE!
The privacy and security of affiliates accounts is of upmost importance to us. To help make your accounts all the more secure, we recommend that affiliates change over to their own personal email addresses. This can be done efficiently and securely through the Personal Information Section. Not only will this add security but we can make sure you are all receiving up-to-date information about the company. We recommend gmail!
A TRIP TO CANADA!
Paul McCarthy will be flying out to Canada this weekend to meet up with the corporate team. He will be given the tour of the new Stellar Point offices as well as attending meetings. We look forward to hearing all the latest news and updates from him upon his return.
PAYOUTS
Next payday is January 11th. Solid Trust Pay, Payza and the Banners Broker Prepaid MasterCard will be paid out between todays date and the 11th, as well as the USA Direct deposit!

HERE’S TO A BIGGER, BETTER AND MORE PROSPEROUS BB NEW YEAR!

Joe_Shmoe
01-08-2013, 07:31 PM
For all those who have signed up for the ACS, Banners Broker are continuing to work on the transitioning of accounts to Stellar Point, Canada. Please be patient, all accounts signed to the ACS will be worked on. We ask you to bear with us during this transfer. It will be completed shortly.

Hmmmmm! Let me guess, next move to slow or stop payments, Some/many/all ?

Payments stopped/slowed because of "issues" with transitioning accounts to ACS

They are already bandying Banners Broker's favourite phrase, "Please be patient"

I will watch with interest.

littleroundman
01-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Hmmmmm! Let me guess, next move to slow or stop payments, Some/many/all ?

The slowing of payments has been happening since before Christmas.

It will take newbies a couple of more attempts at playing HYIP ponzis before the tell tale signs start becoming blatantly obvious.

Personally, I moved Banners Broker out of "save everyone I can" into "harm minimization" mode a month ago.

I gave up trying to stand in front of runaway trains with my hands up long ago.

Once a HYIP ponzis' payments start to slow, you can rest assured the chances of anyone getting their remaining money out are next to none and the chances of a turnaround are even less.

The first sniff of a slowdown and the regular HYIP ponzi players are gone, along with their money, and the consequent lack of funds and new deposits means the end is near, if not immediately.

Theseus
01-08-2013, 10:33 PM
I would hope that this will cause the other Independent Contractors/Head office bods to re-evaluate their employment terms.

One has to wonder how coincidental all of this is ; Onofre and Driscoll attend meeting together, Driscoll returns home, has a think about it and is fired resigns as the UK official IC so quickly that BB don't have time to cobble together a decent reason as to what has transpired.

Onofre returns home, has a think about it and is subsequently arrested. Did Driscoll get wind of what was coming in India and quickly get rid of his official title in the hope it would prevent him coming under similar investigation? Does it not seem a bit suspicious that his contract was terminated so suddenly yet he remains not only a BB investor, but appears to still be doing essentially the same job, but without the title?

A TRIP TO CANADA!
Paul McCarthy will be flying out to Canada this weekend to meet up with the corporate team. He will be given the tour of the new Stellar Point offices as well as attending meetings. We look forward to hearing all the latest news and updates from him upon his return.

Translates as

We're flying our most gullible IC over, at his expense, so that we can tell him face-to-face that everything is running smoothly, despite obvious signs to the contrary.

Hopefully when he returns home with some blurry snapsnots of a fat black man standing in a building site (assuming Chris isn't busy at his day job) that should be enough to prove to the world that Banners Broker is a "genuine, legitimate company".

It had better be, because if it doesn't we're fresh out of ideas

RockLion
01-08-2013, 11:30 PM
Hi ,

I'm new and been a BB affiliate since Mar/April last year.

They say ignorance is bliss... and I've been too ignorant until the India arrest last week. :(
Every 3rd day or so I would just login and check my panels, and just qualify new panels as old ones capped.

Anyway the last 4 days or so.. have really opened my eyes and I wish I had been directed to this site much earlier.

Just a quick update... They have just started the auto debit of monthly admin fees, so I suspect this is an act of desperation to keep the money in the system so they can survive longer...not too sure how much longer...

I'm glad i only put $hundred of dollars in .. not $thousands.. and my friends have said.. just treat it like a bad gamble and move on.

Reading through all the posts the advice is to try and get any money you can out and then try to close the account, and even if I do, I'm very concerned they have alot of my personal and private details.

I now have the unpleasant (but necessary) task of changing my personal banking details.

To anyone else reading this post.. Avoid BB

littleroundman
01-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Hiya, RockLion and welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

Unfortunately your story is all too common.

People DO fall for HYIP ponzi frauds, and, in large numbers.

The second part of your story is becoming more and more the norm as HYIP ponzi fraudsters realize they have a ready made new source of income in the information they have collected from "members"

Many victims of the Zeek Rewards HYIP ponzi reported having their accounts accessed and multiple thefts of amounts in the $30 to $50 range.

Modern I.D. and account thieves are smart enough to know many people won't even notice such small transactions, especially if they only receive printed account statements every 3 or 4 months, so they work on volume, rather than emptying accounts completely.

okosh
01-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Hi ,

I'm new and been a BB affiliate since Mar/April last year.

They say ignorance is bliss... and I've been too ignorant until the India arrest last week. :(
Every 3rd day or so I would just login and check my panels, and just qualify new panels as old ones capped.

Anyway the last 4 days or so.. have really opened my eyes and I wish I had been directed to this site much earlier.

Just a quick update... They have just started the auto debit of monthly admin fees, so I suspect this is an act of desperation to keep the money in the system so they can survive longer...not too sure how much longer...

I'm glad i only put $hundred of dollars in .. not $thousands.. and my friends have said.. just treat it like a bad gamble and move on.

Reading through all the posts the advice is to try and get any money you can out and then try to close the account, and even if I do, I'm very concerned they have alot of my personal and private details.

I now have the unpleasant (but necessary) task of changing my personal banking details.

To anyone else reading this post.. Avoid BB

Welcome rocklion to realscam :RpS_smile:

Hypanor
01-09-2013, 12:28 AM
Here's another UK long-term affiliate with unfortunate initials, been in since 12/11/2011 according to her IBO page.
Banners Broker Review (http://barbara-blevins.com/banners-broker-review/)

Here's a photo of her checking the newspaper for info about Ana's wellbeing in India. Note she has her fingers crossed:

She teaches people the fine art of scamming money as she is part of "the highly regarded Six Figure Mentors."

path2prosperity
01-09-2013, 01:52 AM
Here's another UK long-term affiliate with unfortunate initials, been in since 12/11/2011 according to her IBO page.
Banners Broker Review (http://barbara-blevins.com/banners-broker-review/)

Here's a photo of her checking the newspaper for info about Ana's wellbeing in India. Note she has her fingers crossed:

She teaches people the fine art of scamming money as she is part of "the highly regarded Six Figure Mentors."

I am glad to see that you have opened a Facebook expose of this scam. I am only famliar with a few facets of this scam but I am aware that it is a big time operation and needs to be brought down. I have added what weight I can to Your Effort on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Banners-Broker-Ponzi-Scam/398614356881465)

littleroundman
01-09-2013, 02:16 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/barbrablevins_zps8a99cc64.jpg

Barbra Blevins' Banners' Broker Training - Getting Started (http://www.ibosocial.com/barbieb/blog.aspx?blogid=104460) on IBOSocial

Theseus
01-09-2013, 03:05 AM
And here was me thinking Roger was the best the Gold Coast could offer....

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Theseus
01-09-2013, 04:08 AM
Screencap from BB video...

Poyol
01-09-2013, 04:33 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjwp5efq1da8r5k/banners%20broker%204.pdf

littleroundman
01-09-2013, 04:50 AM
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/7942/ana1i.gif

Poyol
01-09-2013, 04:51 AM
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/7942/ana1i.gif

Thanks, LRM.
Bit busy at work to meddle with screenshots and jpgs!

J

Della Cate
01-09-2013, 05:26 AM
I've found this.....but I don't know how old it is. 2629

noname999
01-09-2013, 05:41 AM
Is there an address?

EagleOne
01-09-2013, 05:46 AM
Ask yourself why an International broker for Internet advertising that claims to be a $100 Million dollar business needs a 15,000 sq ft building, and in a warehouse to boot? How many advertisers, Internet or otherwise, broker or not, have that much office space? How many of them are located in a warehouse district, let alone a warehouse building? All the ones I know are in high-rise office space at the heart of the city where they are located, not out in the boonies somewhere. And yet all the BB faithful thinks this is just the cats meow and wonderful.

RockLion
01-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Hey guys,

One of my friends studying law advised me that it could be possible to go for a class action law suit.

Given that BB loyalist are watching like hawks, PM me and I'll give you private details :) :judge:

Rocklion

amathyst87
01-09-2013, 08:28 AM

Funny, that looks nothing like the building we've been given the address for at 5 Carlow Court. I thought Carlow Court was the new address or have I got my wires crossed?

EDIT: Seems I didn't look at the pics right, from another angle they do look the same as Carlow Court.

Beacon
01-09-2013, 08:29 AM

A TRIP TO CANADA!
PAYOUTS

Just in case you don't know Stellar Point IS Banners Broker. why would they need to transfer anyting when all they did was change the Company name?

Look at the Canadian companier regerter here:
https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpSrch.html?locale=en_CA

Search under number 7250037

Look down the certificate under "Corporate Name History" and you will note they were Banners Broker Limited until 30 July 2012 when they changed the name to Stellar Point Inc.

Hey guys,

One of my friends studying law advised me that it could be possible to go for a class action law suit.

Given that BB loyalist are watching like hawks, PM me and I'll give you private details :) :judge:

Rocklion

NB "Class action " is an American concept and is a recent ( last decade or so) development in Canada. It does not exist in UK or Irish juristictions.

It looks like the Stellar Point address Carlow court
For your information that also is covered in this thread.
Another company not connected curently occupy the building but it seems Stellar Point have either bought the building or leased the bottom floor.

You can see the same building here:
Durham Energy Specialist Ltd. - Consulting Engineers (http://www.durhamenergy.com/)
and check the address under "contact us"

Admins please note: we need to start stickying and indexing the thread

Hypanor
01-09-2013, 08:32 AM
And here was me thinking Roger was the best the Gold Coast could offer....

Haha, yes - I came across CaptainCum's page a while ago. Not your typical BB affiliate!

Poyol
01-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Haha, yes - I came across CaptainCum's page a while ago. Not your typical BB affiliate!

"I came across CaptainCum's page ..."

You couldn't make it up!

Mundorf
01-09-2013, 08:40 AM
The slowing of payments has been happening since before Christmas.

It will take newbies a couple of more attempts at playing HYIP ponzis before the tell tale signs start becoming blatantly obvious.

Personally, I moved Banners Broker out of "save everyone I can" into "harm minimization" mode a month ago.

I gave up trying to stand in front of runaway trains with my hands up long ago.

Once a HYIP ponzis' payments start to slow, you can rest assured the chances of anyone getting their remaining money out are next to none and the chances of a turnaround are even less.

The first sniff of a slowdown and the regular HYIP ponzi players are gone, along with their money, and the consequent lack of funds and new deposits means the end is near, if not immediately.

You right and I think case India has big impact on ponzi failure that will occure shortly.And is not important is just a person in court or BB.Superficiality is very good friend of ponzis and scams - without superficiality they would die before opening the door.In the same time superficiality can be very bad enemy - large number of people do not care or it does not reach their mind who was investigated and why - they just hear INVESTIGATION and are immediately scared...they are not ready to go deeper into the problem as they were not ready to think deeper while were joing the scam.You can take a simple test to see how it works.

Take 5 people and say one of them a small story - anything you like - then he should say the same story to the second person - and so on till the 4th person say the same story to 5th person - then ask the 5th person to tell you your story he heard from 4th person - you will be schocked to hear things you never said and not to hear things you said......that's why I think India case will stop future investors to invest or will limit the number of people that have intention to join what will bring the whole thing to collapse

noname999
01-09-2013, 09:28 AM
I really think people are over estimating the influence that the India situation will have. The vast majority don't care if it is a scam, if its illegal, if the people running it are criminals(they don't understand and don't want to know) the repurcussions. They don't care if there are no ads, they don't care about buildings, CEO qualifications or anything else.
The only thing they want to know is...IS IT PAYING?
As long as that is the case, they are happy enough to join/continue.
But what is becoming quite obvious is that there are problems with payments. This is why the scam will collapse. India may help but not to any great extent. As always, the money is the issue. When that dries up it will collapse.

Theseus
01-09-2013, 09:35 AM

That was from Dublin, I posted it here a while back

Poyol
01-09-2013, 09:36 AM
I really think people are over estimating the influence that the India situation will have. The vast majority don't care if it is a scam, if its illegal, if the people running it are criminals(they don't understand and don't want to know) the repurcussions. They don't care if there are no ads, they don't care about buildings, CEO qualifications or anything else.
The only thing they want to know is...IS IT PAYING?
As long as that is the case, they are happy enough to join/continue.
But what is becoming quite obvious is that there are problems with payments. This is why the scam will collapse. India may help but not to any great extent. As always, the money is the issue. When that dries up it will collapse.

To be honest - I couldn't care less if the 'professional ponzi players' lost their money - it's the innocents I care about.
If we can educate the innocents; it's our job well done.

Jason

Poyol
01-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Hi, antagonists!

Well, I've just had a word with SBM - there isn't a way to sticky the main points of the thread at the top of every page - vBulletin just doesn't work like that.
It's always something you could suggest to vBulletin at https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/148-vBulletin-4-Suggestions and maybe they'd put it in their next version; who knows?

Sorry about any inconvenience.

Jason

AshKen1
01-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi, antagonists!

Well, I've just had a word with SBM - there isn't a way to sticky the main points of the thread at the top of every page - vBulletin just doesn't work like that.
It's always something you could suggest to vBulletin at https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/148-vBulletin-4-Suggestions and maybe they'd put it in their next version; who knows?

Sorry about any inconvenience.

Jason

I thought your use of dropbox earlier today was rather splendid. Is that a possible alternative?

littleroundman
01-09-2013, 10:46 AM
The easiest thing to do is PM me with what each person thinks are the most relevant posts, so I can collate them into some semblance of order and make a suitably titled sticky post.

amathyst87
01-09-2013, 11:00 AM
I may be stating the obvious here but any collation of posts etc should just all be facts backed up with the proper evidence. There shouldn't be any hyperbole or speculation (unless ihas an appropriate remark about it being unproven).

Maxwell Johnstone
01-09-2013, 11:06 AM
stop drop and roll and god love the Irish!

Poyol
01-09-2013, 11:15 AM
I thought your use of dropbox earlier today was rather splendid. Is that a possible alternative?

A possible alternative for ... ?

Hypanor
01-09-2013, 11:20 AM
I started messing with the 'Blog this Post' button at the foot of every post the other week, its very good for collecting information and each post can have up to 5 searchable tags, and categorized. I've started using it for my own purposes and kept the blog hidden, but now I'm more comfortable with it I was going to start going back through the thread and pick out relevant info.

Here's an example, I particularly liked this post that Beacon made so I kept it in case it comes up again - as these things invariably do.

EDIT: I've unhidden some of the blog posts, have a look RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide. - Hypanor - Blogs (http://www.realscam.com/blogs/hypanor/)

Maxwell Johnstone
01-09-2013, 11:35 AM
I got a lot of the information I needed from a good ol Irish lad str8 from ireland.

Its almost time to burn bannersbroker. burn like a campfire on a saturday night

the irish DO NOT MESS AROUND

success!

Maxwell Johnstone
01-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Hey Iain why do you guys ban me from your forum. What are you scared of? Its okay you are going to end up in jail just like the rest of them

Beacon
01-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Hi, antagonists!

Well then I suggest a separate thread say called "Banners Broker official information - enforcement agencies please read this" to which only admins or some other can post
Then what to post?
- companies registration doccuments and any photos of locations these shoudl begin at number 1 and go from there serially in the message.
- names photos and contacts of BB management, people who front BB bulleting boards, Facebook , linkedin or other web presence except I suggest we dont post people who run web groups and then either allow free posting to it or stop promoting BB when they are informed about it. If they continue to promote BB they are fair game in my book.

- Press coverage, statements, both by BB and by police etc.

I would suggest each of the above go into single posts and if they reach a limit they ate numbered e.g. Official doccuments 1, 2, 3
Press coverage 1,2,3
BB management and senior associates 1,2,3
Coverage sould be cross referenced with official docs e.g. " Dixit arrested" for example should have "c.f. Official documents 1 for Stellar Point and Banners broker Canada company registration listing Raj Dixit as a Director." "or c.f. Official docs 2 for copy of arrest warrant and court hearing"
The above could just be in a one word hyperlink "C.f. doc 146 " which links to the message number

In such a way with three posts you will encapsulate most of the decent work done in this thread.

There would be no discussion or comment on it, that would be done here in this thread.
What do you think?
Actually Hypanors blog idea could do all this so consider this my submission as to catagories.
Addendum: July diligent has done some great detective work on various people offices and IPs IIR?

Maybe also a catagory of : How to identify a scam/ five things to look out for in a scam

Poyol
01-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Well then I suggest a separate thread say called "Banners Broker official information - enforcement agencies please read this" to which only admins or some other can post
Then what to post?
- companies registration doccuments and any photos of locations these shoudl begin at number 1 and go from there serially in the message.
- names photos and contacts of BB management, people who front BB bulleting boards, Facebook , linkedin or other web presence except I suggest we dont post people who run web groups and then either allow free posting to it or stop promoting BB when they are informed about it. If they continue to promote BB they are fair game in my book.

- Press coverage, statements, both by BB and by police etc.

I would suggest each of the above go into single posts and if they reach a limit they ate numbered e.g. Official doccuments 1, 2, 3
Press coverage 1,2,3
BB management and senior associates 1,2,3
Coverage sould be cross referenced with official docs e.g. " Dixit arrested" for example should have "c.f. Official documents 1 for Stellar Point and Banners broker Canada company registration listing Raj Dixit as a Director." "or c.f. Official docs 2 for copy of arrest warrant and court hearing"
The above could just be in a one word hyperlink "C.f. doc 146 " which links to the message number

In such a way with three posts you will encapsulate most of the decent work done in this thread.

There would be no discussion or comment on it, that would be done here in this thread.
What do you think?
Actually Hypanors blog idea could do all this so consider this my submission as to catagories.
Addendum: July diligent has done some great detective work on various people offices and IPs IIR?

Maybe also a catagory of : How to identify a scam/ five things to look out for in a scam

Sounds like a plan.
Should be stickied too.

Has an admin got some time to implement this?

Jason

iainsherriff
01-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Hey Iain why do you guys ban me from your forum. What are you scared of? Its okay you are going to end up in jail just like the rest of them

joke, right ? :loser:

Theseus
01-09-2013, 12:01 PM
joke, right ? :loser:

Another mature post from BB's elderly representative....

noname999
01-09-2013, 12:09 PM
@Iain: Can you answer my questions please. I have been waiting days.

Hypanor
01-09-2013, 12:21 PM
I got a lot of the information I needed from a good ol Irish lad str8 from ireland.

Its almost time to burn bannersbroker. burn like a campfire on a saturday night

the irish DO NOT MESS AROUND

success!

Please explain!

sascode3
01-09-2013, 12:24 PM
I got the following reply from a UK journalist:

I looked into Banners Broker and despite testimonials worldwide from satisfied clients, the company's business model is excessively complicated, opaque and impossible to see exactly how genuine income is generated. On the face of it, it does seem to depend on attracting an ever increasing number of new customers who make their investment and pay their monthly fees. There is no actual evidence from real websites that the client advertiser/publisher is obtaining any real income for their investment. The company publishes no meaningful statistics and cannot tell the investor where their money has gone.

There is evidence from blogs and forums that Bannners Broker is not answering its clients queries, or responding to demands for payouts. However, others do seem to have been paid and appear satisfied with their investment.

This is a worldwide business with mighty ambition, even though it appears to have a very modest HQ in Ontario, Canada. It claims to have generated 6 billion advertisements, and pays $1 million in commission every day. It claims to have 2500,000 affiliates. Even if you just count the $15 monthly admin fee, and allow for 100,000 members , that means $1.5 million dollars per month. Experts in the on-line advertising industry say that Banners Broker are apparently selling their advertising impressions to their affiliates/investors at 100 times or more that real market values. The company appears to claim sales revenue of $40 million per month.

Feedjit, a well known web publisher, offers two million geotargeted, or 6 million global ad impressions for $49. The same would cost you $18,000 with Banners Broker. Crucially and most worrying, Banners broker does not disclose which websites are running the investor's impressions. It claims that this is impossible because ads are constantly switched between websites every few minutes.

The company tells investors that they can't lose money and will generate 100% returns. This, of course, is total rubbish. But they have made good use of social media to spread the word to the gullible and greedy. On the well tried and tested presumption that 'there is one born every minute', Banners Broker still attracts idiot investors who want to get rich quick without doing any work for it.

The company started in October 2010 and is based in Ontario, Canada, but banks in Belize. The CEO and sole owner is Chris Smith who alone signs the cheques; Ian Driscoll is in charge of sales; and Rajiv Dixit of head of the Canadian HQ. He was formerly involved in a scam called ICF World Homes which was shut down by the Canadian authorities leaving 900 victims of fraud. There were also accusations of money laundering. Anybody who has given their personal details to Banners Broker as an investor should be alerted to the danger of identity theft.

There is one UK national who recently joined the management team. He is David Hooker who is in charge of compliance . He seems to have popped up after the company had a convention in Ireland last year. His history is as a salesman and motivational speaker. Hooker has just issued a completely impenetrable statement on behalf of Banners Broker to counter the bad publicity of having their Indian Office in Goa raided a few days ago and closed down. The company is now facing a number of fraud charges there.

Any sensible person wouldn't touch BB with the proverbial bargepole, and the general public will not have much sympathy for those who have decided to throw their money in that particular hole. This really is a case of buyer beware.

Hypanor
01-09-2013, 12:52 PM
STOP PRESS! The new offices in Bangalore, support staff are ready to go:

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/91171/gf_slum_dogs__800x532.jpg

Note the company bike too, no expense spared setting this up.

AshKen1
01-09-2013, 02:46 PM
STOP PRESS! The new offices in Bangalore, support staff are ready to go:

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/91171/gf_slum_dogs__800x532.jpg

Note the company bike too, no expense spared setting this up.

Am I missing something here? Yup... I am ... picture? Nope... it's like a BB ad/impression ... it's er... invisible

noname999
01-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Ah...Its part of the blind network...sheesh!

Beacon
01-09-2013, 03:07 PM
Am I missing something here? Yup... I am ... picture? Nope... it's like a BB ad/impression ... it's er... invisible

Aha! The Indian unicorn!

noname999
01-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Sent you a PM sas

AshKen1
01-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Aha! The Indian unicorn!

:crazy:

There are no Indian unicorns. Only lesser spotted ones ok?