PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

sascode3
01-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Steve we congratulate you for playing James Bond!

The truth must be told and you are our MI6 agent sent to BB land to find out.....

One way to really dis-credit Chris smith and BB would be to find out who he really is. Feel like hiring a private investigator!

Hi George Myhowcyz (he's on finchsells, but is watching this forum as well).

Maybe you'd like to post some of your wonderful comments on this forum, I tend to check this on a regular basis, rarely on Finchsells.

Just to give people who might not be quite up to speed with my story, a little insight.

I'm a member of BB who became increasingly worried about this "Business", with this in mind I started to post on this and other forums.

It soon became clear that if I posted my concerns regarding BB on any of the other forums i'm a member of, not only would I be banned from there, but my BB account would also be illegally closed as well.

Therefore I started to feed stories only a member of BB could discover onto this forum (and others) without disclosing my real name.

I'm delighted to say that this strategy appears to be annoying some people at BB, that was never my aim, my aim was to stop people who might have been about to "invest" (that word would get me banned from BB too) from going ahead and joining BB (which of course will annoy BB further as they RELY on new members joining).

I'll stop feeding information when I either get my money back or they discover who I am. The first is probably the most likely to happen, but hey who knows.

Over to you George.

Brenda
01-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Theseus, i do understand that it may be frustrating for some of you to see repeat info being posted here. I have read every page of this thread, took me days lol and I'm sure that I have forgotten things I've read here. I have no doubt that more and more people are reading ( 161 guests at one point yesterday) who will not have gone through every page and or may be contemplating joining BB. So sorry for repetition but little bit every now and then shouldn't be a problem?

Sascode3, I'm not convinced that emailing DES would achieve anything in the exposure of BB, apart from perhaps causing upset to her and the staff there or possibly make difficult work conditions? It really looks like they are longstanding tenants at that address. Feel quite bad for them.

martin88 , have you noticed a date when the CAG IP addresses starting showing? Just trying to get a handle on when they may have started looking into BB. Of course, the length of an investigation is as long as a piece of string, just wondering. At the risk of making a complete fool of myself, is finchsells your site?

JordanBright
01-03-2013, 10:22 AM
My reply wasn't targeted specifically at you, Jason.

The primary function of REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is as a information resource with the aim of allowing readers to not only avoid the scam under discussion, but also future frauds.

"Purchasing a building" is a commonly used tactic by HYIP ponzi owners to mislead the inexperienced into believing such a purchase is an indication of "legitimacy"

One has only to read the comments of members to realize the purchase price of a building is soon covered by the increased amount of income from people who have taken the purchase as being an indication the HYIP is legitimate.

They think the HYIP ponzi MUST be legit, otherwise why would the owner/s have bothered to purchase a building if they were going to skip town in the near future.

HYIP ponzi pimps and shills deliberately reinforce the idea that building purchase = legitimate and permanent, whereas, nothing could be further from the truth.

Simple business economics mean a $500,000 or $600,000 "investment" can return the HYIP ponzi double or triple that amount in income from new recruits.

Thanks for the insight

Good work guys and I agree lets all email Durham Energies about BB scams.

Rajiv Dxiti and Chris Smith will have nowhere to hide. Does anyone know if there is a way to check out chris smith? Maybe that's not his real name. Any services we can use to find more about him and publish it?

Steve whats Durham energies email addresses? Who should we address the emails too?

Guys, please do not send any more emails to any of the Durham employees, Juli asked me to not send any more emails to the employees about the situation, you can try to talk with Juli about the situation but please leave the other employees, that's what she asked me and I intended to keep that promise.

sascode3
01-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Brenda, thank you for your points. I only sent my facts to them so they can ask these questions to BB when they deny any of the wrongdoings. I am sure they would say 265k members can't be wrong, but we know most are still waiting to get their initial capital.

Good to know you read each post. Which part of the world are you from?

Theseus, i do understand that it may be frustrating for some of you to see repeat info being posted here. I have read every page of this thread, took me days lol and I'm sure that I have forgotten things I've read here. I have no doubt that more and more people are reading ( 161 guests at one point yesterday) who will not have gone through every page and or may be contemplating joining BB. So sorry for repetition but little bit every now and then shouldn't be a problem?

Sascode3, I'm not convinced that emailing DES would achieve anything in the exposure of BB, apart from perhaps causing upset to her and the staff there or possibly make difficult work conditions? It really looks like they are longstanding tenants at that address. Feel quite bad for them.

martin88 , have you noticed a date when the CAG IP addresses starting showing? Just trying to get a handle on when they may have started looking into BB. Of course, the length of an investigation is as long as a piece of string, just wondering. At the risk of making a complete fool of myself, is finchsells your site?

JordanBright
01-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Brenda, thank you for your points. I only sent my facts to them so they can ask these questions to BB when they deny any of the wrongdoings. I am sure they would say 265k members can't be wrong, but we know most are still waiting to get their initial capital.

by the way here is the part of the email I was referring to -

I am sorry that I cannot be of further help but I really do not know anything about them.

If you are having issues with them, I suggest you contact them directly or as you noted earlier, contact the authorities.

Our company has no connection to Banners Broker/Stellarpoint and would appreciate it if you didn’t contact our employees any further on this matter.

samuel.r
01-03-2013, 10:44 AM
guys - Jordan is right -- the email barrage idea to Durham is not a good idea.

Anyone know if the India world tour event is still "on"? Supposed to be soon, right?

Brenda
01-03-2013, 10:50 AM

Anyone know if the India world tour event is still "on"? Supposed to be soon, right?

have been trying to make the same point, just not quite as succinctly as you !

littleroundman
01-03-2013, 10:52 AM
I am sure they would say 265k members can't be wrong,

Funny, a million Zeek Rewards members said the same thing

sascode3
01-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Guys has anyone communicated with this joker "Jamie Waters". I see Phil Smy had a conversation but this guy but jamie seems to justify BB.

Explaining Banners Broker Slightly Differently | JamieWatersEU (http://jamiewaters.eu/banners-broker/explaining-banners-broker-slightly-differently/)

Brenda
01-03-2013, 11:11 AM

With regard to reading each post, I used RS and finchsells as my places of reference when doing my due diligence and read everything there was at the time. I always include the links for those sites in all my behind the scenes stuff. I only joined here a few weeks after the Joe Duffy Show when I realized that it was picked up here.

I don't wish to sound abrupt but I wish to keep my location secret. My attempted recruiter is an aquaintance in my circle and quite connected to BB on an international level. It's very possible he reads here. I feel more confident in my anonymity. That said, of course I use my real name when I have to.

Poyol
01-03-2013, 11:11 AM
Guys has anyone communicated with this joker "Jamie Waters". I see Phil Smy had a conversation but this guy but jamie seems to justify BB.

Explaining Banners Broker Slightly Differently | JamieWatersEU (http://jamiewaters.eu/banners-broker/explaining-banners-broker-slightly-differently/)

Doesn't justify it very well.

Jason

AshKen1
01-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Oh re the India trip someone asked about....

Banners Broker Network Raj in India already!
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Oh I wonder why :RpS_wink:

Brenda
01-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Oh re the India trip someone asked about....

Oh I wonder why :RpS_wink:

Dixit is would seem is a common Indian surname, I wonder what his nationality is? Perhaps that is in the long run, the safer place to be?

Poyol
01-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Dikshit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dikshit)

No comment ...

Harper Collins - Inside Out & Back Again - FamilyEducation.com (http://genealogy.familyeducation.com/surname-origin/dixit)

Brenda
01-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Dikshit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dikshit)

No comment ...

Harper Collins - Inside Out & Back Again - FamilyEducation.com (http://genealogy.familyeducation.com/surname-origin/dixit)

ditto....I have no words haha

Martin88
01-03-2013, 12:00 PM
There's an update from a reported BB India employee stating the Indian police have acknowledged 'acting under false information'.

Still trying to find the confirmation...

Banners Broker Scam Update « Finch Sells (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/)

AshKen1
01-03-2013, 12:03 PM
There's an update from a reported BB India employee stating the Indian police have acknowledged 'acting under false information'.

Banners Broker Scam Update « Finch Sells (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/)

Wonder if Dixit is there trying to 'smooth the path'??

Brenda
01-03-2013, 12:24 PM

nah, doesn't make sense, BB didn't deny or fight the allegations but did confirm them, are they changing tack now??

Martin88
01-03-2013, 12:27 PM
There's no confirmation from any official account of Banners Broker. Apparently this comment was posted on a Portuguese Banners Broker group, although I've checked the user's identity, and the individual does seem to be employed by Banners Broker India.

They also say that the office will be open again by Saturday. So we won't have long to wait.

I'm skeptical. The police has acknowledged acting on false charges but is still investigating the company? Doesn't quite add up. We'll see though.

StevenHoward
01-03-2013, 12:27 PM

The email idea was my idea, therefore my fault.

In my opinion it was imperative that Durham Energy become aware of the problems that could just be round the corner for them, I know that Julie was contacted, but how did we know for sure that she was passing on the information supplied to her, or acting upon it?.

For all we know she could have been a switchboard operator for the whole building, but employed by BB. Unlikely I know, but remember we're dealing with slimy, manipulating rats (BB not Julie) who are masters at illusion.

I think it's fair to assume that Julie is and was above board and that the people that matter within the company are now aware of the potential issues, therefore I agree that it's only right that we desist from emailing other people in the company.

Hopefully they're grateful for being forewarned, I know I would be if I were in their position (but a little pissed off to receive mass emails about it).

If you read this Julie or any other employee/owners, sorry, but I did it with the best of intentions, as I am sure did everyone else.

noname999
01-03-2013, 12:28 PM

Thats a bold statement. If its true, BB will be very happy. If its not...there could be a serious backlash.

I would also be very surprised if one of the police made such a declaration while the investigation is ongoing. Or has the investigation finished?

Hypanor
01-03-2013, 12:36 PM
For a bit of light fun, how about visiting this page and voting for what you'd like to see on his page...
http://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokermum

Martin88
01-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Thats a bold statement. If its true, BB will be very happy. If its not...there could be a serious backlash.

I would also be very surprised if one of the police made such a declaration while the investigation is ongoing. Or has the investigation finished?

Well, this was the full quote:

“Good morning friends. My name Jaime Pereira Sousa Bento, head office in Banners Broker India Pvt ltd.
The news on the net are running false and Banners Broker India is active and working.
It is true that the office is closed and the company under investigation but is also true that the police already acknowledged that have acted under the influence of false information.
Banners Broker India and Banners Broker International are collaborating with the Indian judicial system in order to resolve this mistake as soon as possible.
Soon you will see circulating positive information that you are so anxious to see.

Jaime Bento”

“David Hooker will have the Goan office up and running again approx. Saturday. The police know the story now, the matter has been dealt with.”

I can't believe the company would have given the go ahead on this kind of statement of half-truths. It sounds like the employee was trying to spread some encouragement to his own private group, rather than issue an official update. It's pretty brash to speak on behalf of the police.

It is interesting that he predicts the office will be open on Saturday though. That's just a day away in India. If the charges have been dropped, we should be hearing about it very soon.

noname999
01-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Jaime Bento seems to be fairly high up the chain. I think there is a pic on this thread of her and Paul Mc.
If what she is saying isn't true its a really sure way of antagonising the authorities.

sascode3
01-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Martin, do you run the Finchsells website?

JordanBright
01-03-2013, 01:46 PM
The email idea was my idea, therefore my fault.

In my opinion it was imperative that Durham Energy become aware of the problems that could just be round the corner for them, I know that Julie was contacted, but how did we know for sure that she was passing on the information supplied to her, or acting upon it?.

For all we know she could have been a switchboard operator for the whole building, but employed by BB. Unlikely I know, but remember we're dealing with slimy, manipulating rats (BB not Julie) who are masters at illusion.

I think it's fair to assume that Julie is and was above board and that the people that matter within the company are now aware of the potential issues, therefore I agree that it's only right that we desist from emailing other people in the company.

Hopefully they're grateful for being forewarned, I know I would be if I were in their position (but a little pissed off to receive mass emails about it).

If you read this Julie or any other employee/owners, sorry, but I did it with the best of intentions, as I am sure did everyone else.

well, I don't know if I said it already but I didn't send an email so Juli (it's Juli) but to every employee of the company with the same email and with the same links to the article about banners broker so Judi is not the only one in the company that knows, she's the only one that answered me back :)
sorry if I didn't mention that earlier.

noname999
01-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Just saw this on MMG:

if your using banners broker, you'll want to join this one too its brand new and about 90% the same as banners broker.. but will have a lot more new members joining after you so there will be alot more money available to withdraw please look into it http://75.25.156.155:8088/bankontraffic/pbinstead im still earning with banners broker but why have all your eggs in one basket

But its not a ponzi...:loser:

EagleOne
01-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Well, if past history is any indication of what is going on, he is blowing smoke about what is going on in India. In the ASD case, when their website was shut down and the office raided, it was announced that ASD attorneys were working with the Secret Service to resolve the issue. They said it was just a misunderstanding, and once ASD was able to present their case, ASD would be back up and running in a few days. It didn't happen, none of it. Shortly thereafter on the pro-ASD blog, they stated that the Secret Service had admitted that ASD was not a Ponzi, but they had to find a way out to save face. It wouldn't be long before their beloved ASD was back in full operation. It was all a lie.

The only people you should believe are the Indian Authorities. I see this as trying to put a positive spin on a very ugly situation that will only get worse. They are trying to keep people from panicking, when they should be panicking. I think this is the first shot of many more to come for BB. Besides, if this was true it should be coming from BB international, not some person high-up in the Indian operation.

mcqueen
01-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Jaime Bento seems to be fairly high up the chain. I think there is a pic on this thread of her and Paul Mc.
If what she is saying isn't true its a really sure way of antagonising the authorities.

Hi, sorry to step in like this, I've been reading this thread since christmas (a family member introduced me to BB and I decided to read about it before signing up, glad I did, found this blog and am not a BB victim)

Just to let you know that Jaime Bento is a portuguese MALE name. BB seem to pretty active in Portugal. It's where I'm from.

Thank you for existing!!!

noname999
01-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Hi, sorry to step in like this, I've been reading this thread since christmas (a family member introduced me to BB and I decided to read about it before signing up, glad I did, found this blog and am not a BB victim)

Just to let you know that Jaime Bento is a portuguese MALE name. BB seem to pretty active in Portugal. It's where I'm from.

Yet another thing that does not make sense. So is this person using a fake name?

noname999
01-03-2013, 02:01 PM
The one on the right you all know as Paul "Broker in the Pack" McCarthy, the other is Ana Onofre, who fronts Banners Broker India Pvt Ltd

So thats who I thought was jaime. My mistake. Interesting to look at this facebook page though. BB romance??

http://www.facebook.com/LeaoJaime

Actually it states female on FB page. What the hell is going on??

mcqueen
01-03-2013, 02:16 PM
So thats who I thought was jaime. My mistake. Interesting to look at this facebook page though. BB romance??

http://www.facebook.com/LeaoJaime

I've come across that page as well. It states female, but the female on the photo is the one Ana someone mentioned before on a picture with the other guy.
Jaime Pereira Sousa Bento is definitely a male name. Also "leao Jaime" means "Lion Jaime" Lion = Leao = male.

Leao is what you usually call a Sporting Portugal supporter (football).

Very weird.

AshKen1
01-03-2013, 02:32 PM

Jaime can be both a male and female name.

Bit like Robin: in UK likely to be a bloke, in US likely to be a woman

Lindsay and Lindsey

Lesley and Leslie

And so on...

noname999
01-03-2013, 02:42 PM
Yes but this person seems to be going under two different names?

Joe_Shmoe
01-03-2013, 02:47 PM
The latest from Ireland's TOP man Paul McCarthey.

Q&A from today's Scamminar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxE-siZ-auk&feature=youtu.be

Whip
01-03-2013, 02:53 PM
well, I don't know if I said it already but I didn't send an email so Juli (it's Juli) but to every employee of the company with the same email and with the same links to the article about banners broker so Judi is not the only one in the company that knows, she's the only one that answered me back :)
sorry if I didn't mention that earlier.

It's January. What wacky calender are you working off of?

JordanBright
01-03-2013, 02:56 PM
It's January. What wacky calender are you working off of?

lol, her name is Juli, he said julie so I corrected the name.

Whip
01-03-2013, 03:01 PM
lol, her name is Juli, he said julie so I corrected the name.

hee hee hee. just a wacky joke.

AshKen1
01-03-2013, 03:02 PM
@ Joe and the recording of Paul

What a blooming cheek!!

BB representative (Paul) saying that the type of staff they are getting (doesn't say much for their recruitment strategy) means that the company is subject to fraud?

How did he say that with a straight face??????????????????????

Brenda
01-03-2013, 03:07 PM
The latest from Ireland's TOP man Paul McCarthey.

Q&A from today's Scamminar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxE-siZ-auk&feature=youtu.be

surprise surprise, the first concern is what folks? Yep, payment problems!!

if Mr McCarthy is to be admired for anything, it is his unwavering commitment to BB. Wonder how much he is 'in it' for?

There are alot of viewers on the thread at the moment. If you are a member of BB and have a story to tell, please feel free to express your concerns here.

AshKen1
01-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Just saw this on MMG:

if your using banners broker, you'll want to join this one too its brand new and about 90% the same as banners broker.. but will have a lot more new members joining after you so there will be alot more money available to withdraw please look into it http://75.25.156.155:8088/bankontraffic/pbinstead im still earning with banners broker but why have all your eggs in one basket

But its not a ponzi...:loser:

That's the one that Alex (?) was trying to peddle on Finch Sells. It has also come up on the Twitter feed for banners broker (saw some stuff today). Next best thing eh?

Martin88
01-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Martin, do you run the Finchsells website?

Yes, I do.

If any browsing admin wants to change my username to Finch, that might clear up some confusion.

Otherwise, Martin is my real name. Finch is my nickname.

I'm seeing various posts about Bank On Traffic already. That looks to be the next BB clone. The guy who was peddling it on my blog, 'Paul Davis', was a complete whackjob who posted under multiple different usernames while using them to praise himself. In fact, I think he's still posting comments now. Got him on the spam/block list.

noname999
01-03-2013, 03:22 PM
I see there are reports that the bb india website is back up and running. Is there a seperate site in India?

I thought that you just went through the main site?

Brenda
01-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Yes, I do.

If any browsing admin wants to change my username to Finch, that might clear up some confusion.

Otherwise, Martin is my real name. Finch is my nickname.

I'm seeing various posts about Bank On Traffic already. That looks to be the next BB clone. The guy who was peddling it on my blog, 'Paul Davis', was a complete whackjob who posted under multiple different usernames while using them to praise himself. In fact, I think he's still posting comments now. Got him on the spam/block list.

take a bow sir, for I can tell you that when BB goes down, your blog will have had a far bigger influence on that event than you will probably ever know ;)

Brenda
01-03-2013, 03:41 PM
I see there are reports that the bb india website is back up and running. Is there a seperate site in India?

just had a thought, hope they are looking at the tax aspect in India also. When I was approached, I was told that I just needed to set myself up as an off shore company and bingo all would be good.

Are there any readers here with knowledge of Goa in terms of autonomy? Does Portuguese law still stand there? Is it more tax efficient than other parts of India? Why Goa for an HQ?

Della Cate
01-03-2013, 04:04 PM
I've just ambled over to a Facebook page called "Banners Broker Facts and Updates". I'm not quite sure how I found it, but it's most interesting. There's a long list of postings from BB members, going back several months. A lot of them are complaints about payments not being made, payments taking a lot of time, people sending in ID to open an account but hearing nothing back for 16 days (loved BB support's reply: "16 days is not a long time, be patient"), problems with Allied Wallet, complaints about slow service from STP, pin numbers not being recognised (one person tried 5 times to withdraw cash from her BB card, being charged £2.50 a time, but not actually managing to get any cash), panels not moving for days ("server upgrade" was the answer to that)....it's a fascinating read. Support's response to most of it is to send in a ticket for help....and remember folks, be patient!

I also picked up that there are plans to introduce penalities if you go into arrears on your e-wallet by even a small amount, but as I said, some postings go back 4 months or so.

But having read all that.....it wouldn't give me a lot of confidence that this is a business that is working [I]that[I] well! Even though the heading at the top of the page says that "every member without exception makes revenue with Banners Broker"!!

Someone did ask about the India situation, but someone replies that "all is well". I think thought that this is a BB member, not someone from the BB organisation.

Interesting stuff.

noname999
01-03-2013, 04:07 PM
@Delais: can you make a copy of that page before they wipe it.

Della Cate
01-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Well, I could, but I don't know how to!

noname999
01-03-2013, 04:12 PM
sent you a PM

AshKen1
01-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Anybody else look at this on regular basis? Has some interesting comments on BB.

Mlm Company Review | MLM Help Desk (http://mlmhelpdesk.com/rod-cook-the-mlm-watchdog-calls-out-banners-broker-as-ponzi-backs-up-his-claim-with-insider-info/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mlmhelpdesk%2FHotNews+%28Troy +Dooly%27s+MLM+Help+Desk%29#comment-75738)

Theseus
01-03-2013, 05:28 PM

Yet another thing that does not make sense. So is this person using a fake name?

Jaime can be both a male and female name.

Bit like Robin: in UK likely to be a bloke, in US likely to be a woman

Lindsay and Lindsey

Lesley and Leslie

And so on...

Yes but this person seems to be going under two different names?

Jaime Bento...

Ana Luisa Onofre Alves Bento (aka Ana Onofre) with Paul McCarthy

Isn't it nice to see two people, both currently subject to investigation by the police in their relevant countries, smiling?

I wonder if they're still smiling today? :RpS_wink:

Theseus
01-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Another from BB India...

and another

Isn't it nice that BB is such a family-focussed company scam?

noname999
01-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Thanks T. Nice research.

hendyphilhendy
01-03-2013, 06:15 PM

Jamie Waters was one of the top dogs on Talking BB.

I have not seen much recent stuff from him. It would be interesting to see what he is up to at the moment.

samuel.r
01-03-2013, 07:30 PM
Jamie Waters was one of the top dogs on Talking BB.

I have not seen much recent stuff from him. It would be interesting to see what he is up to at the moment.

Last week I asked him if he expected any further police seizures, via comment on one of his many helpful youtube videos. I also asked him if he had legal counsel ready for the inevitable day when the knock on his door comes. After all, he proclaimed on several occasions that he was an insider, and had signed an NDA to be disclosed exactly how BB works. He also made personal guarantees of BB performance. I have the screenshots from TalkingBB squirreled away in case anyone needs them, later.

Sadly, he did not reply and he even went so far as to remove my comment. My feelings were truly hurt! (not)

Looks to me like he is trying to put some white space between himself and Banners Broker. Wonder why...

Socrates
01-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Sorry new here so may get the 'procedures' wrong for which I apologise.

He has moved onto Flexkom where a 6 figure monthly income is what it's all about, not 5 figures as received previously.... (that is monthly not annually)

Last week I asked him if he expected any further police seizures, via comment on one of his many helpful youtube videos. I also asked him if he had legal counsel ready for the inevitable day when the knock on his door comes. After all, he proclaimed on several occasions that he was an insider, and had signed an NDA to be disclosed exactly how BB works. He also made personal guarantees of BB performance. I have the screenshots from TalkingBB squirreled away in case anyone needs them, later.

Sadly, he did not reply and he even went so far as to remove my comment. My feelings were truly hurt! (not)

Looks to me like he is trying to put some white space between himself and Banners Broker. Wonder why...

samuel.r
01-03-2013, 07:41 PM

He has moved onto Flexkom where a 6 figure monthly income is what it's all about, not 5 figures as received previously.... (that is monthly not annually)

Something tells me his real last name is either "Driscoll" or "Sequeira". Oh well, he and Ian can share legal defense costs when the day comes. And the day is coming...

Socrates
01-03-2013, 07:48 PM
To be fair I know that not to be the case and a 'pm' (correct phrase?) I can prove it to you, feel free.

Does not make it right but he is not....

I am just an interested observer who would never take the risk to invest but find it compelling reading, kept me entertained for months.... how will it end?

$
Something tells me his real last name is either "Driscoll" or "Sequeira". Oh well, he and Ian can share legal defense costs when the day comes. And the day is coming...

littleroundman
01-03-2013, 07:54 PM

Because the times, they are a (slowly) changin'

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4928/change.gif

Star Tribune Minneapolis.com (http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/185577842.html?refer=y)

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6374/patrickty.jpg

Patrick Pretty.com (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2013/01/03/star-tribune-ponzi-pitchman-bo-beckman-sentenced-to-30-years-judge-scolds-trevor-cooks-key-rainmaker-for-wordplay/)

Joe_Shmoe
01-03-2013, 08:15 PM

He is a very wealthy man by all accounts oops sorry his account.

Here is one of his old tweets from ages ago.

samuel.r
01-03-2013, 09:32 PM
He is a very wealthy man by all accounts oops sorry his account.

Here is one of his old tweets from ages ago.

Well, something doesn't make sense then. Not that I expect it would. Here's a picture he posted on his own FB page showing a nice art-canvas print presented to him by BB in commemoration of his one-year anniversary. Total earnings of around $200K -- which we all know is about as real as Chris Smith's college diploma.

Also, check out the total withdraw amount in the lower left rectangle. Kind of blurry but let's be generous and say that first digit is a '4'. All that work pimping this junk and he pockets around $4,000? Hardly worth the civil lawsuits and/or criminal litigation that's headed his way. No wonder he is trying to get this lump of **** off his shoe, now.

http://i1.minus.com/jgczSZ1YHdNoC.jpg

Beacon
01-03-2013, 09:40 PM
On the India issue
I would suggest you please dont post personal details of Edney Herdia or any of his connections.
It seems to me that Edney Herdia set up and Indian company Banners Broker India. From the newspaper report it seems he was encouraged to invest by out Pourtugese acquaintance Ana Luisa Onofre Alves Bento (and others). So he put money into it. Yes he should have done due diligence but as people have pointed out Madoff fooled bankers. Anyway it is Herdia it seems who lodged the complaint against BB. this seems odd because he is asking the police to sieze files of his own company? Maybe BB/ Bento had a separate set up to Herdia? In any case Herdia is the person who legally owns BB in India. In fact other than The Canadian company ( Was BB Canada and is now stellar Point) and a registered busines name in Ireland - registered to out Irish acquaintance Paul there dont seem to be any other legal entities. I havent checked Portugal but France dont seem to have a company either. In the UK Online Income Limited company number 07780124 changed its name to Banners Broker UK Limited on 7th Dec 2011
BANNERSBROKER UK LTD.
BOTANICAL HOUSE
15 GUYS CLIFFE ROAD
LEAMINGTON SPA
WARWICKSHIRE
CV32 5BZ
Company No. 07780124
Accounting Reference Date: 30/09
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 20/06/2013
Last Return Made Up To:
Next Return Due: 18/10/2012 OVERDUE

Oh yes there are the Isle of Mann and the Belize companies!

littleroundman
01-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Hmmnn,

maybe something has got lost in the translation,

BUT

how does a $3.6 MILLION portfolio morph into a USD $197,664.19 total earnings ??

sascode3
01-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Are you saying jamie has moved to flexkom now?

Theseus
01-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Hmmnn,

BUT

how does a $3.6 MILLION portfolio morph into a USD $197,664.19 total earnings ??

Oh, that's easy to explain.....

He's a lying little scroat :RpS_wink:

samuel.r
01-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Hmmnn,

BUT

LRM you are forgetting your advanced ponzi math course from college.

Simply multiply by Madoff's coefficient (0.054906667) to arrive at the answer. See?

(edit: Or, what Theseus said)

Beacon
01-03-2013, 10:02 PM
started this on Bank on Traffic or "BBlite" as Im thinking of it
http://www.realscam.com/f9/bank-traffic-1892/

Brenda
01-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Well, something doesn't make sense then. Not that I expect it would. Here's a picture he posted on his own FB page showing a nice art-canvas print presented to him by BB in commemoration of his one-year anniversary. Total earnings of around $200K -- which we all know is about as real as Chris Smith's college diploma.

Also, check out the total withdraw amount in the lower left rectangle. Kind of blurry but let's be generous and say that first digit is a '4'. All that work pimping this junk and he pockets around $4,000? Hardly worth the civil lawsuits and/or criminal litigation that's headed his way. No wonder he is trying to get this lump of **** off his shoe, now.

http://i1.minus.com/jgczSZ1YHdNoC.jpg

shame, if they only hadn't have been so gung ho and waited a few months, he'd have qualified for the watch ;)

Brenda
01-03-2013, 10:32 PM
On the India issue
I would suggest you please dont post personal details of Edney Herdia or any of his connections.
It seems to me that Edney Herdia set up and Indian company Banners Broker India. From the newspaper report it seems he was encouraged to invest by out Pourtugese acquaintance Ana Luisa Onofre Alves Bento (and others). So he put money into it. Yes he should have done due diligence but as people have pointed out Madoff fooled bankers. Anyway it is Herdia it seems who lodged the complaint against BB. this seems odd because he is asking the police to sieze files of his own company? Maybe BB/ Bento had a separate set up to Herdia? In any case Herdia is the person who legally owns BB in India. In fact other than The Canadian company ( Was BB Canada and is now stellar Point) and a registered busines name in Ireland - registered to out Irish acquaintance Paul there dont seem to be any other legal entities. I havent checked Portugal but France dont seem to have a company either. In the UK Online Income Limited company number 07780124 changed its name to Banners Broker UK Limited on 7th Dec 2011
BANNERSBROKER UK LTD.
BOTANICAL HOUSE
15 GUYS CLIFFE ROAD
LEAMINGTON SPA
WARWICKSHIRE
CV32 5BZ
Company No. 07780124
Accounting Reference Date: 30/09
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 20/06/2013
Last Return Made Up To:
Next Return Due: 18/10/2012 OVERDUE

Oh yes there are the Isle of Mann and the Belize companies!

good t o keep the mind open Beacon, time will tell

Hypanor
01-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Jaime Bento...

Ana Luisa Onofre Alves Bento (aka Ana Onofre) with Paul McCarthy

Jaime has another facebook profile, linked to that one you mentioned - http://www.facebook.com/jaime.p.sousa
Ana's facebook says she worked (past tense) at BB. http://www.facebook.com/jaime.p.sousa#!/analuisaonofre

Hard to tell if Jaime is the same person as in this photo - www.jbinformática.net/contatos (http://jbinformatica.net/index-4.html)
Informatica is on San Jorge, a little island a long way off the coast of Portugal.

magician
01-03-2013, 11:28 PM
good t o keep the mind open Beacon, time will tell

The address seems familiar, I have seen this somewhere before. It's the DSL accounting service and accomodation address. Welcome to DSL Accounting... | DSL ACCOUNTING (http://www.dslaccounting.co.uk/)

littleroundman
01-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Jaime has another facebook profile, linked to that one you mentioned - http://www.facebook.com/jaime.p.sousa
Ana's facebook says she worked (past tense) at BB. http://www.facebook.com/jaime.p.sousa#!/analuisaonofre

jaime.p.souza on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/jaime.p.sousa)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/jaimeface.jpg

analouisaonofre on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/analuisaonofre)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/anaface.jpg

Beacon
01-04-2013, 12:11 AM
SuccessManual-BBIndia.pdf (http://www.scribd.com/doc/102859951/SuccessManual-BBIndia-pdf)

some comments:
"The team comes from Canada, India, Malaysia and the Caribbean"
"happy to boast over 15,000 active accounts " - not 250k
Kuldip Josun - VP Sales BB International for sales >$5000

Theseus
01-04-2013, 12:16 AM
jaime.p.souza on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/jaime.p.sousa)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/jaimeface.jpg

analouisaonofre on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/analuisaonofre)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/anaface.jpg

Another one from Albufeira, working at BB India...

Then there's this guy

who I'd assume is Ana's other half and father to the other Jaime. I'd also hazard a guess at the younger Ana being their daughter, or something to do with Jaime jnr...

littleroundman
01-04-2013, 12:24 AM
Danged Banners Broker members just can't seem to keep their alibis err......stories.....straight, can they ??

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4971/bannermanual.gif

littleroundman
01-04-2013, 12:59 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/thread.jpg

SOMEBODY is interested in what we have to say.

Theseus
01-04-2013, 01:02 AM
I haven't noticed this on any other BB FB pages......

Joe_Shmoe
01-04-2013, 02:12 AM

So Ian and the lovely Lesley look tired?
So instead of taking a rest they immediately get get involve in Flexkom. ( YET ANOTHER SCAM )
Thats not really very believable Ian.

EagleOne
01-04-2013, 02:19 AM
Something is terribly amiss with BB. By now the corporate office should have addressed the India situation to help calm everyone down. Instead they are allowing their affiliates to do all the talking. Not one official word from Raj, Chris or David and this is nothing to dismiss. It is as if they have not come back from their "Holiday." No-one is claiming to have talked to any of them or has passed on information that supposedly came from one of them.

Their silence is speaking volumes.

okosh
01-04-2013, 04:21 AM
*Jaw drops* ... there's an executive toilet? Wow... just wow!!

Yea...But we only get one stack of newspapers per month which has got to last so make sure you use both sides.....
When doing #1's make sure you stand real close and lift the seat cos admin won't pay up for a cleaner....

noname999
01-04-2013, 06:33 AM
Is it possible to 'sticky' the main points to the top of this thread?

Hypanor
01-04-2013, 07:06 AM
I got fed up with missing out on the excitement of watching The Engine moving some coloured panels, so I have created my own Hypa-Drive Panel Engine Scam Investment Business. Here you can see it in action:

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s529/Hypanor/Yellow_zps92cce14c.gif

Send me the contents of your bank account, all your personal details and ID, and your ability to think straight and you too can join in the fun. Even Cash Gifters like Lutarian will be able to fudge their way through this easy Scam Investment Business.

This month only (until we offer it again next month) - Send me your friends and families money and ID, and upgrade to the PURPLE Hypa-Drive as seen below!

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s529/Hypanor/Purple_zpsdf01d099.gif

NB - I was going to thank the BB affiliate who 'donated' these screenshots via his Facebook page, but then David 'Comply or Its Ours' Hooker might seize Kevin Robichauds account and he might lose it all. So I won't.

Edit: Oh, whoops!

noname999
01-04-2013, 07:21 AM
@Hypanor: I said I would send you my actual passport as it is such a good opportunity - look at those panels go!!

Do you need my first born as well?

Hypanor
01-04-2013, 07:27 AM
@Hypanor: I said I would send you my actual passport as it is such a good opportunity - look at those panels go!!

Yep, I studied at the online 'University of ImageReady Help' (my diploma looks great!) and developed the Hypa-Drive Panel Engine over a period of 5.35 minutes.

Do you need my first born as well?

Only if he/she has money, or the future potential to earn money.

noname999
01-04-2013, 07:36 AM
Yep, I studied at the online 'University of ImageReady Help' (my diploma looks great!) and developed the Hypa-Drive Panel Engine over a period of 5.35 minutes.

Were you a class mate of Chris Smith?!

Hypanor
01-04-2013, 07:59 AM
Actually, yes but he was the class dunce - voted in the yearbook as 'Most Likely To End Up As A Fictional Character In A Ponzi', from memory.

NB - just for interests sake; the yellow sequence above is a period of 3 weeks, and the purple is 4 weeks.

sascode3
01-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if you get a call from Chris smith at BB offering you a job to move panel faster!

Hypanor
01-04-2013, 09:34 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if you get a call from Chris smith at BB offering you a job to move panel faster!

Pfft - He'd be sacking me! I heard he pays bonuses to the programmer for stalling The Engine as long as possible without letting it come to a complete halt.

Lets look at those panels for a second -

The yellow ones, which cost $10, have taken around 24 days to finish, for a return of at most $20 back in your ewallet.
The purple ones, which cost $30, have taken 33 days to get to 75%, so thats around 44 days to finish for at most $60 back in your ewallet.

So when a pimp 'gifts' a panel to someone else, when that gift panel eventually caps, the receiver victim is at that time going to inject some of his/her own capital "to speed things up", naturally. Who is going to wait months on end to make a paltry amount of nothing, once they've seen one panel cap?

noname999
01-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Any sign of Raj/Chris? Should they not be making a statement regarding India at this stage? Any normal company would have made a statement long before this(and I don't mean some post on a facebook page, I mean real communication). It amazing what thedrones will put up with!

Is Chris meant to have a webinar today?

Martin88
01-04-2013, 10:21 AM
What's interesting about the India situation is the contradiction in Bento's message that the 'story' from the affiliates/ex-employee is a mistake that the police have acknowledged, but that they are still under investigation.

Dixit, Smith and co could potentially 'fix' this issue by cutting a deal with the complainants and getting them to drop their charges. But that doesn't seem to be the end of it...

"The scheme of the company is also in contravention of the Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act 1978,” states a press release issued by the police department. A case has been registered against the accused."

Here's some more info on what that charge means:

(c) "money circulation scheme" means any scheme, by whatever name called, for the making of quick or easy money, or for the receipt of any money or valuable thing as the consideration for a promise to pay money, on any event or contingency relative or applicable to the enrolment of members into the scheme, whether or not such money or thing is derived from the entrance money of the members of such scheme or periodical subscriptions;

This is about more than duping an investor with misleading claims. The fundamental legality of the program has been challenged.

I suspect that while BB may be able to deflect the charges of duping a small handful of investors (there are plenty of ways to do that), they will find it much more difficult to answer this charge. Which is probably why they are still being investigated, even while the other 'stories' have been explained.

I'm not sure how Indian law works, but we can only hope that the investigation focuses in on the source of the advertiser revenue, because that's where the scam falls apart. Banners Broker has absolutely no answer to questions that probe at its advertising platform.

I would love to be a fly on the wall while they examine the documents and computers seized from the raid.

I'm not convinced that any of the lower level employees (including Bento) know that they are actually involved in a ponzi, based on what I've heard 'off the record' from past employees in Canada. But I can't imagine the authorities will be finding too many advertiser agreements. As long as the company remains under investigation, it cant possibly bode well for BB - whether the site is up and running or not.

AshKen1
01-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Pfft - He'd be sacking me! I heard he pays bonuses to the programmer for stalling The Engine as long as possible without letting it come to a complete halt.

Lets look at those panels for a second -

The yellow ones, which cost $10, have taken around 24 days to finish, for a return of at most $20 back in your ewallet.
The purple ones, which cost $30, have taken 33 days to get to 75%, so thats around 44 days to finish for at most $60 back in your ewallet.

So when a pimp 'gifts' a panel to someone else, when that gift panel eventually caps, the receiver victim is at that time going to inject some of his/her own capital "to speed things up", naturally. Who is going to wait months on end to make a paltry amount of nothing, once they've seen one panel cap?

Sorry, I have to disagree with your talk of panels updating automatically. I have been told that there was one person dealing with that on a manual basis. That's why it takes so long. Your new-fangled automatic update thing you've posted is way, way, way too fast. It's done by hand....

So I won't be sending you all my intimate information, nor my first born.

:RpS_tongue:

samuel.r
01-04-2013, 10:37 AM
I'm not sure how Indian law works, but we can only hope that the investigation focuses in on the source of the advertiser revenue, because that's where the scam falls apart. Banners Broker has absolutely no answer to questions that probe at its advertising platform.

Don't mean to be a downer here...but don't be surprised if this whole thing ends up falling solidly in BB's favor. The legal system in India is notoriously corrupt. Even simple things like getting telephone service to your house, you have to bribe a local official to get on the list.

So, given the right payment to the right person and this whole thing could end up being a mea culpa for the police over there and a statement saying they investigated and found BB to be legit.

Making predictions is always sketchy and I hope this ends up being the end-trigger for this scam...but like I said don't be surprised if it isn't.

Whip
01-04-2013, 10:47 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/thread.jpg

SOMEBODY is interested in what we have to say.

Maybe it's the 198,343 person legal team they have? lol

Hypanor
01-04-2013, 10:47 AM
Sigh. Alright, special deal for you - just the money then.

The fundamental legality of the program has been challenged
And what happens should BB suddenly close - Chris Smith and the money disappears, never to be seen or heard of again. Hard to find a man with no background.
I often wonder (as has been said by others, but reiterating) - is he just some actor plucked from obscurity, paid a big amount of money to play this role, to then slink back off to whatever life he was living prior to all this after it goes pearshaped. Chris Smith could really be Sergei Mavrodi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi) for all anyone knows.

Hypothetical of course.

Whip
01-04-2013, 10:49 AM

Something is terribly amiss with BB. By now the corporate office should have addressed the India situation to help calm everyone down. Instead they are allowing their affiliates to do all the talking. Not one official word from Raj, Chris or David and this is nothing to dismiss. It is as if they have not come back from their "Holiday." No-one is claiming to have talked to any of them or has passed on information that supposedly came from one of them.

Their silence is speaking volumes.

And you all laugh at me when I say this stuff before hand. lol.

Whip
01-04-2013, 10:54 AM

Hypa-Drive™ <-- need the trademark or the scammers will steal it. Well, they will anyway.

AshKen1
01-04-2013, 11:03 AM
some comments:
"The team comes from Canada, India, Malaysia and the Caribbean"
"happy to boast over 15,000 active accounts " - not 250k
Kuldip Josun - VP Sales BB International for sales >$5000

Remind me someone please. Wasn't K J sacked last summer?

Also, according to one of the BB Facebook pages, Raj Dixit already in India, probably trying to sort out the situation there.

Whip
01-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Sorry, I have to disagree with your talk of panels updating automatically. I have been told that there was one person dealing with that on a manual basis. That's why it takes so long. Your new-fangled automatic update thing you've posted is way, way, way too fast. It's done by hand....

:RpS_tongue:

Here's a spy photo of what went on behind the scenes when the 'engine' stopped a couple weeks ago:

http://timgreiving.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/monkey.2001-300x173.jpg

Beethoven
01-04-2013, 11:08 AM

Thats great news!

So instead of the average five-figure BB monthly withdrawal of £0.0000

You can now have the massive six-figure Flexkom payment of £0.00000

That extra zero makes all the difference!:RpS_wink:

AshKen1
01-04-2013, 11:10 AM

The euphemism "looking tired" is a nice one to trot out when organisations want to get rid of people. Usually done because the person is unable to deal with the role properly. So Mr D may well think they're doing it for their health, but it's highly unlikely: given the push because he wasn't up to scratch.

I can't remember where I read it, but I'm sure it was said that Mr D's presentation style was "interesting" (think it was want to chew knee caps off and eat them it was that bad). Not surprised this paragraph really doesn't make sense.

However, I wish him luck in his new career. International BB or is it Flexkom?? Whatever, Ian, good luck.

Hypanor
01-04-2013, 11:24 AM
Here's a spy photo of what went on behind the scenes when the 'engine' stopped a couple weeks ago:

http://timgreiving.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/monkey.2001-300x173.jpg

Hmm, wasn't there a black panel in that movie? Are you telling us something?

Mundorf
01-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Hmm, wasn't there a black panel in that movie? Are you telling us something?

Hm....BLACK PANEL...wouldn't it be good name for BannersBroker?....in that movie computor was very malicious and wanted to kill whole crew...just the same do ponzis with members...some kind of PONZI ODYSSEY 2013....well...instead of great Stanley Kubrick,we would have here cheap scammer Smith & the gang but what fiction matters ,just good as Mr.Stanley

Joe_Shmoe
01-04-2013, 01:09 PM
(http://www.facebook.com/mstokes118)It's not going well is it Chris?

Friday Q&A Webinar Notes:

Chris Smith speaking:

Welcome back from the holidays. We had a few people working over the break.

Update on panel movement -- some of the algorithms went "wonky" as some moved faster and some slower. Right now the update is offline until we get that sorted out. You will not see movement for a couple days. When it up live, your panels will be in their proper position. This does not affect the activity on the blind network.. no one is losing any time, and the update will be updated in a couple days.

David Hooker is with us today. Quick update on India from David:

(we lost David..he was in his car) trying to reconnect.

Chris: you may have heard a few things. Bottom line is there is some mischief with an ex-employee. Everything is getting sorted out shortly. Our legal team is on top of it. The "office" the physical building is closed, but BB India is NOT closed.. the company is fine, it's only the office that has been closed.

BB World Tour has been canceled for now. If you purchased tickets, they will bve refunded to your eWallet. We do apologize for the cancellation, but due to the "mischief" from this ex-employee, we need to take steps to rectify this situation.. top priority.

PAYOUTS: Next payday is January 11th. STP, Payza and BB Prepaid Card between now and the 11th, as well as USA Direct deposit.

STP is a manual process for funding and you need to go to the "Fund eWallet STP Assistance" page and fill that out to get the funds.

End of the year for Allied Wallet, the Pay-in function.. USA, Australia, Canada need to be whitelisted.. need to have ID uploaded and approved. Once approved and added to whitelist you will be okay.

New Dashboard - cleaned up with more space for important things, more organization. New Inbox section... you can create a message to your direct referrals for communication. News Board is there and TECH updates are there.. Vector Card news directly from Vector.

Withdrawal Logs: BB Card withrawals are separate from everything else. New ones will show up in this new area. Your withdrawal may not show in your main eWallet log until it is processed.

BB Debit card payouts -- time for card loading - 15 Calendar days for Premium affiliates, 20 days for STandard affiliates. This will be across the board for all members. From the time you enter the withdrawal to the time the money reaches your card.

Q&A (lots of questions)

On the 10th of December there was a little blip in the system. Site went down for maintenance and when it came back up some things were missing. If you have a support ticket in, they will be handled. Please do not submit additional tickets.

Sales Credits are given when the panel is LOCKED, at that point the sponsor will get the sales credit. this is because panels can be transferred, so sales credit is given from the account where it is finally qualified.

(Lots of Questions being answered in the question box, i may not get all those, hope someone copied them)

We know that some panels capped very fast and some haven't moved. We are updating all this and it will be complete in a couple days. You will see this on the next Panel Update ("Engine Run") :)

Notarized ID info - put picture of it on a page, with notary below, signed. scan the page or take a picture with your phone and upload it.

A lot of questions today, a lot repeated. He is trying to get to the main ones.

You cannot upload a PDF file for your notarized ID. Use JPEG or image files only.

When will BB be available in Montreal, Quebec. We need to have all info in French language on website and support personnel must be those who speak French. This will happen at some point, but not right away.

Thank you for being with us. We have alot of work to do. We know there is alot of press on the Internet. Thank you for staying strong. WE are working hard to make this beautiful company a long term success for everyone.

Have a good weekend. Talk soon.
End of webinar.

Della Cate
01-04-2013, 01:19 PM
I found this on a website by googling "Banners Broker Straightline Cycler Doubler"

Isn't this the same gentleman who also appeared on another website as "our founder, Chris Smith"? Chap gets everywhere!

samuel.r
01-04-2013, 01:22 PM
wait a sec. If this is just "mischief" from an "employee" then why would the World Tour be canceled?

and what happened to "weekly loads onto the BB prepaid MasterCard"? Now they are saying 20 days?

also, what CEO of a $400M advertising company actually uses phrases like "the algorithms went wonky" ?

I wish one of the pimpshills from the mindhive would come back here and explain these to me. Please?

Della Cate
01-04-2013, 01:24 PM
And then I found this......another Chris Smith! On the Dublin "World Tour", I think.

I'm confused.

Jerrygo
01-04-2013, 01:36 PM
The firs guy is just a stock picture lifted off the internet. 2nd Is the guy we know as Chris. Probably not his real name though. A fall guy to take heat off Rajit when it collapses.

Alkibone
01-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Hi Folks! Some muppet just posted this link on MoreMoneyReview Banners Broker Debunking The Myth (http://www.the-laws-of-success.com/banners-broker.html) ... just wonder if there's a post on here refuting it?

Della Cate
01-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Re first guy...oh yes, I realise he is a stock photo, but I have seen him labelled on another site as Chris Smith. It's on the Finch Sells update - the second instalment of his blog post on BB.

Jerrygo
01-04-2013, 01:47 PM
normal bb. Their story changes weekly.

sascode3
01-04-2013, 01:59 PM
I have written to the gGa police with all the FACTs that I put onto the website. I have also given them your site link and Irish examiner link.

I am not sure if it would help if you can send them some damming information about their scam that are not on your website. As they say the more the merrier!

What's interesting about the India situation is the contradiction in Bento's message that the 'story' from the affiliates/ex-employee is a mistake that the police have acknowledged, but that they are still under investigation.

Dixit, Smith and co could potentially 'fix' this issue by cutting a deal with the complainants and getting them to drop their charges. But that doesn't seem to be the end of it...

"The scheme of the company is also in contravention of the Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act 1978,” states a press release issued by the police department. A case has been registered against the accused."

Here's some more info on what that charge means:

(c) "money circulation scheme" means any scheme, by whatever name called, for the making of quick or easy money, or for the receipt of any money or valuable thing as the consideration for a promise to pay money, on any event or contingency relative or applicable to the enrolment of members into the scheme, whether or not such money or thing is derived from the entrance money of the members of such scheme or periodical subscriptions;

This is about more than duping an investor with misleading claims. The fundamental legality of the program has been challenged.

I suspect that while BB may be able to deflect the charges of duping a small handful of investors (there are plenty of ways to do that), they will find it much more difficult to answer this charge. Which is probably why they are still being investigated, even while the other 'stories' have been explained.

I would love to be a fly on the wall while they examine the documents and computers seized from the raid.

I'm not convinced that any of the lower level employees (including Bento) know that they are actually involved in a ponzi, based on what I've heard 'off the record' from past employees in Canada. But I can't imagine the authorities will be finding too many advertiser agreements. As long as the company remains under investigation, it cant possibly bode well for BB - whether the site is up and running or not.

sascode3
01-04-2013, 02:04 PM
yes the story is Chris in the picture had a plastic surgery! Anything is possible with the blind network!

sascode3
01-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Are we supposed to spot the difference between Chris and raj in this picture???????????

And then I found this......another Chris Smith! On the Dublin "World Tour", I think.

I'm confused.

Joe_Shmoe
01-04-2013, 02:13 PM
That slime-ball Stokes is telling his downline (victims) to GUARANTEE TWICE YA MONEY just to get more potential victims to a meeting.

Surely it would be more ethical to press gang 'em to come along. :RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin:

Oh! by the way isn't it this kind of thing that started all the "mischief" in India?

I hope the Banners Broker leadership don't clamp down on this, 'cos this stuff will only accelerate BB's inevitable demise.

Mark Stokes (http://www.facebook.com/mstokes118)

here is what to do and say to get people to the BB presentation on Weds 9th January...

1. Go through your phone contact them 1 by one and say..

IMPORTANT BE THE MESSENGER NOT THE MESSAGE !

"Hi xxxx i would like to invite you to come to a meeting on weds 9th jan 7.45 for an hour" ...

"I have been making money on line now for a few weeks months and this thing is changing lives all around the world ".....

"I cant go into details right now but its in the online advertising industry with a done for SYSTEM that will twice your money every single time GUARANTEED".

"i thought this may suit you also...
come along and be open minded have a cup of tea and listen to the presentation.."

NOTE: "there is no selling and no obligation to buy anything just information to go away with a decide if it's for you or not" ?

"Also I do NOT get commission to recruit anyone" ...

"Shall i pick you up or meet you there" ?

bring a friend with you :)

LETS GO !!

Maxwell Johnstone
01-04-2013, 02:35 PM
son of a bitch! I was on talkingbb for a few days and just went to log in and Ive been banned AGAIN and I dont even say anything bad. Its okay i will get the rest of the information I need one way or a ******* other

Maxwell Johnstone
01-04-2013, 02:36 PM
anything exciting going on lately around here? been awhile since ive checked in. I was busy getting drunk with santa claus

Joe_Shmoe
01-04-2013, 02:42 PM
anything exciting going on lately around here? been awhile since ive checked in. I was busy getting drunk with santa claus

Just a couple of teeny tiny little things Nothing that the investors in the Ponzi scheme need to be concerned with.

Joe_Shmoe
01-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Hear the lying liar lie for yourself. :pao:
One things for sure James Pitsillides (http://www.youtube.com/user/internetlifestyle1?feature=watch) ain't no audio engineer the Sound quality is crap. Sounds like Chris is hiding in a cave. (is he?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuxGrij-eT4

amathyst87
01-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Anyone noticed the official Banners Broker twitter feed lately? Nothing about India, just lots of tweets encouraging people to sign up more affiliates. Trying to get some last minute injections of cash?

AshKen1
01-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Anyone noticed the official Banners Broker twitter feed lately? Nothing about India, just lots of tweets encouraging people to sign up more affiliates. Trying to get some last minute injections of cash?

I'm keeping an eye on that one too. As you say, all about recruitment, zilch about India.

Jerrygo
01-04-2013, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE= Hear the lying liar lie for yourself.QUOTE]

Hard to believe how compliant the drones are.Guy been waiting over a month unable to withdraw, and unable to contact support. Chris tells him be patient. And the drone says ..... thank you.

AshKen1
01-04-2013, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE= Hear the lying liar lie for yourself.QUOTE]

Hard to believe how compliant the drones are.Guy been waiting over a month unable to withdraw, and unable to contact support. Chris tells him be patient. And the drone says ..... thank you.

Well it's come from the mouth of the guru hasn't it. Really really sad. I think if it were me, I'd be going nice of you to say that mate, but it's not acceptable!! But then you can't do that can you - your account will be taken away. Damned if you do, certainly damned if you don't.

:RpS_sad:

Jerrygo
01-04-2013, 04:31 PM
I forgot about this, and I have missed it now.
From
http://www.facebook.com/TPSFCU

#Fraudchat resumes tomorrow at 9PM EST on Twitter. Kristen Rose of FSCO (@kristenjrose) co-hosts with guest Detective Gail Regan (@reganFCU) of the FCU.

Tomorrow's topic is Ponzi schemes. If you're thinking of investing in a private scheme you might want to dig as deep as you can before signing on the dotted line.

Kristen and Gail will lead the chat to better educate you as to the dangers of investment. ^cf

Alkibone
01-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Hi Folks! Some muppet just posted this link on MoreMoneyReview Banners Broker Debunking The Myth (http://www.the-laws-of-success.com/banners-broker.html) ... just wonder if there's a post on here refuting it?Okay ... just found extensive info about this on the FinchSells blog!

Whip
01-04-2013, 05:21 PM
(http://www.facebook.com/mstokes118)It's not going well is it Chris?

Friday Q&A Webinar Notes:

Chris Smith speaking:

Welcome back from the holidays. We had a few people working over the break.

Update on panel movement -- some of the algorithms went "wonky" as some moved faster and some slower. Right now the update is offline until we get that sorted out. You will not see movement for a couple days. When it up live, your panels will be in their proper position. This does not affect the activity on the blind network.. no one is losing any time, and the update will be updated in a couple days.

David Hooker is with us today. Quick update on India from David:

(we lost David..he was in his car) trying to reconnect.

Chris: you may have heard a few things. Bottom line is there is some mischief with an ex-employee. Everything is getting sorted out shortly. Our legal team is on top of it. The "office" the physical building is closed, but BB India is NOT closed.. the company is fine, it's only the office that has been closed.

BB World Tour has been canceled for now. If you purchased tickets, they will bve refunded to your eWallet. We do apologize for the cancellation, but due to the "mischief" from this ex-employee, we need to take steps to rectify this situation.. top priority.

PAYOUTS: Next payday is January 11th. STP, Payza and BB Prepaid Card between now and the 11th, as well as USA Direct deposit.

STP is a manual process for funding and you need to go to the "Fund eWallet STP Assistance" page and fill that out to get the funds.

End of the year for Allied Wallet, the Pay-in function.. USA, Australia, Canada need to be whitelisted.. need to have ID uploaded and approved. Once approved and added to whitelist you will be okay.

New Dashboard - cleaned up with more space for important things, more organization. New Inbox section... you can create a message to your direct referrals for communication. News Board is there and TECH updates are there.. Vector Card news directly from Vector.

Withdrawal Logs: BB Card withrawals are separate from everything else. New ones will show up in this new area. Your withdrawal may not show in your main eWallet log until it is processed.

BB Debit card payouts -- time for card loading - 15 Calendar days for Premium affiliates, 20 days for STandard affiliates. This will be across the board for all members. From the time you enter the withdrawal to the time the money reaches your card.

Q&A (lots of questions)

On the 10th of December there was a little blip in the system. Site went down for maintenance and when it came back up some things were missing. If you have a support ticket in, they will be handled. Please do not submit additional tickets.

Sales Credits are given when the panel is LOCKED, at that point the sponsor will get the sales credit. this is because panels can be transferred, so sales credit is given from the account where it is finally qualified.

(Lots of Questions being answered in the question box, i may not get all those, hope someone copied them)

We know that some panels capped very fast and some haven't moved. We are updating all this and it will be complete in a couple days. You will see this on the next Panel Update ("Engine Run") :)

Notarized ID info - put picture of it on a page, with notary below, signed. scan the page or take a picture with your phone and upload it.

A lot of questions today, a lot repeated. He is trying to get to the main ones.

You cannot upload a PDF file for your notarized ID. Use JPEG or image files only.

When will BB be available in Montreal, Quebec. We need to have all info in French language on website and support personnel must be those who speak French. This will happen at some point, but not right away.

Thank you for being with us. We have alot of work to do. We know there is alot of press on the Internet. Thank you for staying strong. WE are working hard to make this beautiful company a long term success for everyone.

Have a good weekend. Talk soon.
End of webinar.

lol. but if they can't get their investment money out, how are they going to get refund money out?

Whip
01-04-2013, 05:26 PM
The firs guy is just a stock picture lifted off the internet. 2nd Is the guy we know as Chris. Probably not his real name though. A fall guy to take heat off Rajit when it collapses.

They were using the stock pic claiming it was 'chris smith' early on. That's why we keep asking if he is black or white. lol

Whip
01-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Hi Folks! Some muppet just posted this link on MoreMoneyReview Banners Broker Debunking The Myth (http://www.the-laws-of-success.com/banners-broker.html) ... just wonder if there's a post on here refuting it?

I think there's a whole thread here somewhere.................

Whip
01-04-2013, 05:38 PM
That slime-ball Stokes is telling his downline (victims) to GUARANTEE TWICE YA MONEY just to get more potential victims to a meeting.

Surely it would be more ethical to press gang 'em to come along. :RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin:

Oh! by the way isn't it this kind of thing that started all the "mischief" in India?

I hope the Banners Broker leadership don't clamp down on this, 'cos this stuff will only accelerate BB's inevitable demise.

Mark Stokes (http://www.facebook.com/mstokes118)

here is what to do and say to get people to the BB presentation on Weds 9th January...

1. Go through your phone contact them 1 by one and say..

IMPORTANT BE THE MESSENGER NOT THE MESSAGE !

"Hi xxxx i would like to invite you to come to a meeting on weds 9th jan 7.45 for an hour" ...

"I have been making money on line now for a few weeks months and this thing is changing lives all around the world ".....

"I cant go into details right now but its in the online advertising industry with a done for SYSTEM that will twice your money every single time GUARANTEED".

"i thought this may suit you also...
come along and be open minded have a cup of tea and listen to the presentation.."

NOTE: "there is no selling and no obligation to buy anything just information to go away with a decide if it's for you or not" ?

"Also I do NOT get commission to recruit anyone" ...

"Shall i pick you up or meet you there" ?

bring a friend with you :)

LETS GO !!

its in the online advertising industry with a done for SYSTEM

How prophetic.

Theseus
01-04-2013, 05:46 PM

I'm confused.

It's the new Blaxplotation version of Austin Powers, starring Chris Smith as Dr Banners Evil and Raj Dixit as Mini Me :RpS_wink:

That slime-ball Stokes is telling his downline (victims) to GUARANTEE TWICE YA MONEY[/COLOR] just to get more potential victims to a meeting.

[COLOR=#000080]

Oh, it's certainly "done for", Stokesy :RpS_lol:

okosh
01-04-2013, 07:49 PM
and what happened to "weekly loads onto the BB prepaid MasterCard"? Now they are saying 20 days?

Payments stretching from weekly to 20 days means only one thing......GAME OVER......This ponzi is imploding....

Beacon
01-04-2013, 08:08 PM
Linkedin Update
Some groups managers are starting to censor posts delete them and vet them and group members.
This is a positive thing for RS as:
1. The group managers are now showing they are complicit in the scam therby making themselves open to legal penalties in future when before banning people they might claim innocence through ignorance. when you actually ban someone for pointing out a scam you are a) aware of the scam accusation and b) acting in a way which will promote the scheme
2. People who are banned who are not BB members now may have a "locus standi" bringing them into proceedings should they so wish- which they would not have if not banned.
3. Vetting and censoring posts ties up their time and resources and restricts them from attracting new victims which invariably will result in collapsing the scheme all the sooner.

Brenda
01-04-2013, 11:09 PM
has anyone seen this before? Not their first time to cancel the 'world tour'

ALTH2XTREME
DoNothingMoney
Advertising & Money Making Blog
ADVERTISING GUIDES
MAKE MONEY
START BLOGGING
WEBMASTER TOOLS
HIRE ME
CONTACT

Banners Broker Is GONE (Scam Warning)
0 Comments and 0 Reactions

Banners Broker SCAM Warning
It’s Better To Be Safe Than Sorry

Note : If you are going to read this, please read the complete story before reaching conclusions. In this post you will read my personal experience with Banners Brokers and everything written here is completely true.

Banners Broker can be GONE Today as it can take another Year but what you really need to know is that they are operating an Illegal Ponzi Scheme, with no Product instead of a real advertising company as they claim. We all have seem dozens, hundreds of ponzi schemes but the ones like Banners Broker and ZeekRewards that disguise themselves as real companies are the ones that truly end up hurting the biggest amount of people. So if you are a Banners Broker member and your investment is being doubled every few months by doing nothing, keep in mind that, that is the ponzi that is taking place and no real secret, hidden advertising platform on unknown websites.

7/13/2012 – Major Update : The owner of Banners Broker Kul Josun, has been Fired. How can you fire the person that owns the program?
Now they claim that he wasn’t the owner and all of a sudden Banners Broker is left with a Faceless owner ( Chris Smith ). Looks like an exit strategy to me, once this goes belly up, no one will know where to point their fingers to.

1/04/2013 : The Banners Broker (BB) World Tour has been cancelled! All those who bought tickets will receive a refund to their e-wallets.

Introduction

Things are worst than what I thought and Banners Broker is Doing It Wrong. They have since forever been having Payment issues which is the most important aspect of a program as everyone joins to get paid.

As I reported in the back dozens of times their Advertising doesn’t really exist, it simply doesn’t work and if you consider it to be working, what you get for the price would be far less compared to what you get everywhere else.

This post is a warning and contains suggestions on what you should do to be safe with Banners Broker as they are starting to Rip-Off lots of members and that is primarily due to the Money Issue as my upliner Ian Driscoll confirmed they had.

Click on next page below to read detailed information on each of these issues and what is going on with Banners Brokers, my experience and what is happening to others.

On the next page you can find “What Is Really Happening” and in the last page the “Solution”….
Click next page to keep readi

sorry, just saw the date for the world tour cancellation is today, still interesting comment regarding money and Ian!

Hypanor
01-04-2013, 11:17 PM

One thing not mentioned about that site owner Alan Baker, is he has links to scientology - as per this page. (https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/applied-scholastics-infodump-summary-thread-background-and-current-events-2011.77633/#post-1472609) One day Anonymous (the 'group') may get around to taking an interest in Al!

Edit: Al is still listed as a Tutor

Hypanor
01-04-2013, 11:35 PM
has anyone seen this before? Not their first time to cancel the 'world tour'

ALTH2XTREME

Where-ever possible, can you please provide links or screenshots? Otherwise these are just words on the screen at RS, which can be refuted.

HOW TO MAKE A SCREENSHOT: Hold the ALT key down & press the PrtSC (printscreen) button. Open Paint (just click the Start button, and where it says Search or Run, just type Paint and click OK. Press the CTRL key and V key at the same time to paste the image. Delete any part of the image you don't need, and Save As a jpg to post here.

Takes literally 30 seconds....

That comment from Ian is a doozy!!

Edit: Found the source - Stros' blog (http://blog.donothingmoney.com/banners-brokers-gone-scam-warning/)

AshKen1
01-05-2013, 04:23 AM
Panic over chaps!

I know why the panels all suddenly updated. You'll remember at the Dublin extravaganza that Chris Smith updated the panels by pressing a button on his phone?

I think his phone's been making the equivalent of "trouser-calls" and updated the system a couple of times without meaning to. Of course, they can't claw that back can they? Oh yes they can: delay any payments. Of course, the affiliate investors (cough) are so used to the system being cr*p, they'll accept anything the guru says.

That's how the "algorithm went wonky" - trouser call... simple as that.

:RpS_wink:

noname999
01-05-2013, 04:48 AM
Okay, its now Saturday afternoon in India. Has the office reopened as promised?

Dreamstealer
01-05-2013, 05:11 AM
Okay, its now Saturday afternoon in India. Has the office reopened as promised?

Goa, Goa, Gone?

Dreamstealer
01-05-2013, 05:12 AM
I've noticed a larger than normal amount of lurkers here. Worried victims? or Worried Scammers?

noname999
01-05-2013, 05:44 AM
Anyone else think its a strange coincidence that all of a sudden the panel updates are working fine(never in the history of the scam has this happened), just when the payments are slowing down and the authorities have got involved.
And no surprise...

The drones are falling for it...

littleroundman
01-05-2013, 05:52 AM
Where-ever possible, can you please provide links or screenshots? Otherwise these are just words on the screen at RS, which can be refuted.

HOW TO MAKE A SCREENSHOT: Hold the ALT key down & press the PrtSC (printscreen) button. Open Paint (just click the Start button, and where it says Search or Run, just type Paint and click OK. Press the CTRL key and V key at the same time to paste the image. Delete any part of the image you don't need, and Save As a jpg to post here.

Edit: Found the source - Stros' blog (http://blog.donothingmoney.com/banners-brokers-gone-scam-warning/)

FYI,

The author of that blog, Strosdegoz aka manolo aka Dirson Eduardo Jiminez Santana is right up there in the ranks of professional HYIP ponzi pimps along with such names as DRDave/Ken Russo and Faith Sloan.

The blog post in question was featured here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) HERE (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/#post21537) right back when this HYIP ponzi fraud first came to our attention.

The fact such a notorious serial HYIP ponzi pimp so publicly exposed the serious flaws in the Banners Broker "story" should have been warning enough all wasn't rosy.

kiwi chick nz
01-05-2013, 06:46 AM
A guy, calls himself Jack ONeill, pimping bb on the facebook banners broker ponzi scam page....telling people they are not being forced against their will or having a gun held to their head....blah blah.....and can i suggest JACK? in the current economic times many affiliates certainly feel like there is a gun......what I found even more interesting was his profile pic.. any one remember Macgyver, the tv series?..

A fan? Or a twin perhaps?
Aside from a little bit of fun ......no real news here just more evidence of the credibility of bb pimps...

Socrates
01-05-2013, 07:00 AM
A guy, calls himself Jack ONeill, pimping bb on the facebook banners broker ponzi scam page....telling people they are not being forced against their will or having a gun held to their head....blah blah.....and can i suggest JACK? in the current economic times many affiliates certainly feel like there is a gun......what I found even more interesting was his profile pic.. any one remember Macgyver, the tv series?..

A fan? Or a twin perhaps?

They were both played by the same actor, Jack is a character off Stargate (I am disgusted I know that).

kiwi chick nz
01-05-2013, 07:06 AM
so it is? the bb pimp must be a stargate fan then.....lol....very creative....us kiwi's do love 'ingenuity'...........i certainly hope it's the work of a bb pimp (his likes and friends etc. suggest it is) and not macgyver!!!! crickey macgyver can get himself out of any situation using only a piece of chewing gum....surely he can recognise a scam like bb ......lol

come on official bb statements......clearly not a lot else going on at the moment....

Socrates
01-05-2013, 07:14 AM
really? i googled richard dean anderson, thought this who actor on macgyver was? Socrates do tell...

Yep after Macgyver he played a character Jack O'Neill in Stargate (tv series). This person is obviously a fan.

Brenda
01-05-2013, 09:48 AM

I normally do post up the links, however, in this case, it would have included my facebook details which it seems, automatically come up on this guys site, so had to c & p instead.

mirele
01-05-2013, 09:54 AM
One thing not mentioned about that site owner Alan Baker, is he has links to scientology - as per this page. (https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/applied-scholastics-infodump-summary-thread-background-and-current-events-2011.77633/#post-1472609) One day Anonymous (the 'group') may get around to taking an interest in Al!

Edit: Al is still listed as a Tutor

Oh.Myyyyyy. Birds of a feather do flock together! Thanks for this great find!

noname999
01-05-2013, 10:28 AM
Any word on India? We were assured it would all be sorted today.

Brenda
01-05-2013, 10:42 AM

looks like the members have all gone to see for themselves! That's dedication for ya :)

Joe_Shmoe
01-05-2013, 10:43 AM

If the office stays shut then it's sorted as far as I'm concerned. :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Julie Diligent
01-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Well will you lookie here... just turned up this BB-related snapshot on the Web. Although for reasons unknown, the poster has flipped it left to right. But wait! That's given me an idea for a bit of a giggle:

[Drum-roll, please, maestro]

Laydeeez an' genulmen... boys and girls... introducing...

THE REALSCAM SLEUTH-OF-THE-WEEK QUIZ

Now here's what you've got to do to enter the quiz, folks...

Cast your peepers over the snapshot below and, using the clues to be found somewhere in the thread and your best skill and judgment, answer these six questions:

Q1. What are the names of the two funsters mugging it up for the camera?

Q2. What is the name of the outfit with which they are associated?

Q3. What is the mail-drop address of said outfit and which company owns it?

Q4. Where is the snapshot most likely to have been taken?

Q5. Spelling them all out in full, what are the 9 items listed on the whiteboard?
(Tip: save the pic and flip it.)

Q6. What's the URL of the image on the web page where I found it?

Now to give everybody a chance, please DO NOT post your answers below! Rather, PM me with them by the entry deadline of midnight Sun Jan 6th (GMT). I'll then post the answers and the names of the winner and runners up.

Terms and Conditions: Points will be deducted for typos. In the event of a tie, the victor will be the one with the most 'Likes' in this thread. In the interests of fairness, I'm afraid I'm going to have to bar the all-seeing Admins from entry. Sorry guys 'n' gal; no hard feelings, eh?

And what will the winner's prize be?

If the enduring admiration of your fellow truthers for your sleuthing smarts won't be stroking enough for your ego... well... maybe Jason (Poyol) can knock you up a special badge.
:RpS_wink:

Whip
01-05-2013, 12:19 PM
They were both played by the same actor, Jack is a character off Stargate (I am disgusted I know that).

Ha. Don't feel bad. I do too.

Della Cate
01-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Apologies to everyone if you already know this, but I found the following address for BB UK (on their "contact us" webpage)

They've not had a name change, have they? Who or what are "Adverts Galore"?

Adverts Galore
TradeForce Building, Room 8
Cornwall Place, Bradford BD8 7JT

Phone: 0844 5567 200
BannersBroker (http://www.bannersbroker.com/main/welcome_uk)

Theseus
01-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Apologies to everyone if you already know this, but I found the following address for BB UK (on their "contact us" webpage)

They've not had a name change, have they? Who or what are "Adverts Galore"?

Adverts Galore
TradeForce Building, Room 8
Cornwall Place, Bradford BD8 7JT

Phone: 0844 5567 200
BannersBroker (http://www.bannersbroker.com/main/welcome_uk)

Adverts Galore is another Driscoll business.

Theseus
01-05-2013, 02:02 PM

I've always hated Ricky Gervais :RpS_laugh:

Joe_Shmoe
01-05-2013, 02:02 PM
Adverts Galore is another Driscoll business.

The irony being there are no adverts. :RpS_biggrin:

Julie Diligent
01-05-2013, 02:05 PM
I've always hated Ricky Gervais :RpS_laugh:

Ha-ha! You know I very nearly made a Ricky Gervais lookie-likie comment.

noname999
01-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Any info from inside BB. Surely there must be some asking questions now that they haven't got the India situation sorted?

Theseus
01-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Any info from inside BB. Surely there must be some asking questions now that they haven't got the India situation sorted?

But as far as the faithful are concerned, they have. I'd be interested to know why, if it's all sorted, it wasn't Ana Onofre that made the statement, but rather her son. Could it be that dear Ana was at the time in residence at the Hotel Goa Police?

noname999
01-05-2013, 02:38 PM
I must have missed that. Did the office in India reopen?

Theseus
01-05-2013, 02:49 PM

No, but Hooker has stated BB India are still operational, they just can't access their offices. Or computers. Or files. Or paperwork...

Joe_Shmoe
01-05-2013, 02:56 PM

If it was open today like they said it would be, the drones would be shouting it from the rooftops,
there would be street parties all over Banners Broker land.

Instead we have tumble-weed & crickets.

Martin88
01-05-2013, 02:57 PM
It's almost a blessing for BB to have their office shut down.

All the convenience of taking people's money with none of the hassle of providing customer service...

Business as usual, indeed.

noname999
01-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Anyone dare to question the India situation on TBB?

Theseus
01-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Anyone dare to question the India situation on TBB?

I can sense Ian Sherriff's finger hovering over the delete key already.....

StevenHoward
01-05-2013, 03:43 PM
Yep after Macgyver he played a character Jack O'Neill in Stargate (tv series). This person is obviously a fan.

Awwwwwwwww, COME ON........... EVERYBODY knows there's TWO Jack O'Neils, it happened when the Jappa'eye travelled through a wormhole and SG1 became SG1 & 2.

He was also cloned in one episode.

So there, thats how BB can explain this one.

AshKen1
01-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Did I post that or not?

Try again: evening all :)

AshKen1
01-05-2013, 04:07 PM
India Update
January 4, 2013, 3:29 pm
A few hectic days have now passed us by and we look forward to a bright and exciting new year .\\r\\nSo what is new? As per our announcement in last October, we are opening new offices in Bangalore with in house meeting room and affiliate training rooms with a capacity for 80/100 persons, increased members of staff to handle our growth as well as appointing roving Ambassadors to assist the amazing growth in India. Exciting times lie ahead.\\r\\nWith regards to the February BB Tour, this had been delayed.\\r\\nI want to thank you the kind messages and encouraging calls that I’m receiving every day from all over India, Thank you so much for the support and patience. God Bless you All.

From BB. Business as usual, as usual....

Theseus
01-05-2013, 04:16 PM
affiliate training rooms with a capacity for 80/100 persons

Shared with the Manchester office :RpS_laugh:

noname999
01-05-2013, 04:18 PM
So they won't be reopening the office in India? Does that mean they were lying?

Why have they delayed the tour? Is this not an obvious question that would be asked? What is wrong with these people???

If you paid to go to any event and it was delayed/cancelled, the first thing you would ask is why. Again I ask, what the hell is wrong with these clowns?????

noname999
01-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Shared with the Manchester office :RpS_laugh:

I thought it was very similar too...

noname999
01-05-2013, 04:25 PM
I see that solstar(one of BB's biggest cheerleaders) is admitting that he doesn't expect there to be any more payments. This is quite significant as he is a pro-ponzi player and has been one of BB's biggest supporters. Through all the redflags and exposed lies he has defended and defended. Now all of a sudden he is admitting openly that the end is in sight.

Joe_Shmoe
01-05-2013, 04:32 PM
From BB. Business as usual, as usual....
No mention of the office in Goa? So that is still an ongoing situation then.

Jerrygo
01-05-2013, 06:21 PM
All the shills seem to have lost their backbone. Been quite a while since we have had a visit from any of them. Or have they gone into hiding? Busy preparing an alibi?

Jerrygo
01-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Gone off to join flexcom?

Theseus
01-05-2013, 06:46 PM
All the shills seem to have lost their backbone. Been quite a while since we have had a visit from any of them. Or have they gone into hiding? Busy preparing an alibi?

Either a) the BB elite are too busy planning their escape to keep sending the cannon fodder over here, or b) the shills have suddenly realised they've been had.

My money's on a)....

Whip
01-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Awwwwwwwww, COME ON........... EVERYBODY knows there's TWO Jack O'Neils, it happened when the Jappa'eye travelled through a wormhole and SG1 became SG1 & 2.

He was also cloned in one episode.

So there, thats how BB can explain this one.

There were those replicants (or whatever they were called) too.

Hypanor
01-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Not official, just some Indian affiliates blog (http://bannerbrokeri.blogspot.in/):

Banners Broker India on the Move
As was decided last year Banners Broker India will be moving to a swanky new location at Bangalore with inhouse meeting rooms conference halls with a seating Capacity for 80 -100 people this is a great news for Banners Broker India and all its affiliates this move is sure and sure to boost our efforts in building the business. This is very positive news. It is also learnt through reliable sources that the Banners Broker International will also be operational from Jan this will mean payout to affiliates direct to bank and it will be substantially quicker than now. This being the drawback currently, once eradicated will ensure a tremendous boost to Banners Broker India and all its affiliates. For those of us looking to build a solid home based business I personally this is a great opportunity and time to build with Banners Broker India

Banners Broker International will also be operational - there's a first!
Moving / opening (with new IC?) in a new jurisdiction, maybe for legal reasons? If the move is true.
Payout direct to bank? Good luck with that.

Hypanor
01-05-2013, 09:24 PM
India sites still claim to double your money, like this one here (http://www.bannersbrokerworldwide.co.in/)

"earn additional advertising revenue i.e TWICE the amount , whatever you spent with banners broker in buying ad-pub combo."

"You can get started with Banners Broker for free (you will receive 1,000 free banner impressions after signing up) and there is no requirement for you to stay as a member, nor do you have to recruit people in order to get the TWICE the return on whatever you spent to buy ad pub combo pack"

This line was quite humourous - "Banners Broker – How It Works: The concept is much easier to understand than you would expect"

Then they use well known brand icons like Coca Cola and The Times (UK) to make believe these companies would actually deal with BB.

Someone in the UK may like to forward that to The Times, they (BB) did a similar thing with an advert here in Aus using a well-known Qld paper masthead, who I sent copies to.

Theseus
01-05-2013, 09:55 PM
Not official, just some Indian affiliates blog (http://bannerbrokeri.blogspot.in/):

Banners Broker India on the Move
As was decided last year Banners Broker India will be moving to a swanky new location at Bangalore with inhouse meeting rooms conference halls with a seating Capacity for 80 -100 people this is a great news for Banners Broker India and all its affiliates this move is sure and sure to boost our efforts in building the business. This is very positive news. It is also learnt through reliable sources that the Banners Broker International will also be operational from Jan this will mean payout to affiliates direct to bank and it will be substantially quicker than now. This being the drawback currently, once eradicated will ensure a tremendous boost to Banners Broker India and all its affiliates. For those of us looking to build a solid home based business I personally this is a great opportunity and time to build with Banners Broker India

Banners Broker International will also be operational - there's a first!
Moving / opening (with new IC?) in a new jurisdiction, maybe for legal reasons? If the move is true.
Payout direct to bank? Good luck with that.

Hmm, the UK IC is sacked, and BB immediately announce a move to fancy new offices, with a 100-seat meeting room. The Indian IC office is closed down by the police, and BB immediately announce a move to fancy new offices, with a 100-seat meeting room.

That's quite some coincidence, either that or BB don't reckon their affiliates are smart enough to read posts about what's going on in other countries.

Beacon
01-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Some UK fraud links

The Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulates companies that offer certain
investments to the public.

Unauthorised firms / individuals (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/unauthorised.shtml)
Unauthorised overseas firms operating in the UK (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/overseas.shtml)
http://www.cumbria.police.uk/admin/uploads/attachment/files/Advice_and_Info/Fraud/Ponzi_Schemes.pdf

National fraud Authority
The Devils in Their Details - Investment fraud "Risky Man" | Action Fraud (http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/thedevilsintheirdetails)

littleroundman
01-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Of course, with all this attention on the Indian situation, the remaining Banners Broker victimsmembers seem to have conveniently forgotten it's now January 6 (in Australia) and all of the Banners Broker offices were supposed to reopen on January 2 after the Christmas break.

Maybe it's just me, but, it seems strange a multi billion dollar advertising force of the future would remain closed in what they claim is their busiest period ever.

Brenda
01-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Hmm, the UK IC is sacked, and BB immediately announce a move to fancy new offices, with a 100-seat meeting room. The Indian IC office is closed down by the police, and BB immediately announce a move to fancy new offices, with a 100-seat meeting room.

That's quite some coincidence, either that or BB don't reckon their affiliates are smart enough to read posts about what's going on in other countries.

weren't the new offices in Whitby going to have 80-100 staff?? 80-100 seems to be the default number, probably just another one of Chris Smith's algorithms , the man is a genius!

Brenda
01-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Of course, with all this attention on the Indian situation, the remaining Banners Broker victimsmembers seem to have conveniently forgotten it's now January 6 (in Australia) and all of the Banners Broker offices were supposed to reopen on January 2 after the Christmas break.

Maybe it's just me, but, it seems strange a multi billion dollar advertising force of the future would remain closed in what they claim is their busiest period ever.

no littleroundman, not strange at all, if you look at the HQ of BB being a Canadian set up, Christmas holidays are very short there, the work week returns to normal much quicker than in european countries. Taking a break, which would have been ok'd by Canada HQ, from Christmas eve til Jan 2nd would be very rare and in the service industry, unheard of. I've always thought that the holidays were exceptionally long also.

littleroundman
01-05-2013, 11:25 PM
no littleroundman, not strange at all, if you look at the HQ of BB being a Canadian set up, Christmas holidays are very short there, the work week returns to normal much quicker than in european countries. Taking a break, which would have been ok'd by Canada HQ, from Christmas eve til Jan 2nd would be very rare and in the service industry, unheard of. I've always thought that the holidays were exceptionally long also.

Maybe I should have clarified my statement, Brenda.

I meant "strange" in the real world, not "strange" in the world of HYIP ponzi frauds.

Whatever version of "strange" anyone uses, a self described multi billion dollar advertising company has gone dead quiet at one of the most critical times of its' history and, in fact, none of it's international offices appear to have returned from their Christmas break.

I can't recall Google having done that, EVER.

Brenda
01-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Maybe I should have clarified my statement, Brenda.

I meant "strange" in the real world, not "strange" in the world of HYIP ponzi frauds.

Whatever version of "strange" anyone uses, a self described multi billion dollar advertising company has gone dead quiet at one of the most critical times of its' history and, in fact, none of it's international offices appear to have returned from their Christmas break.

I can't recall Google having done that, EVER.

lol, although to be fair, Paul McCarthy was back at work singing the praises of and excusing the problems of BB this week on his webinar!

Item one on the q list .... payments
Item two,India .............. well that was because of the cowboys ( oops)

littleroundman
01-05-2013, 11:41 PM
lol, although to be fair, Paul McCarthy was back at work singing the praises of and excusing the problems of BB this week on his webinar!

Yeah, well,

it's not real hard to be "back at work" when you're running your webinar from the front room of your council flat.

Theseus
01-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Yeah, well,

it's not real hard to be "back at work" when you're running your webinar from the front room of your council flat.

Now, now Paul has a very nice little house on a nice estate. Well, when I say "little" it's probably not so small any more as, since becoming the IC for Ireland, he has spent a lot of money adding a rather large extension to his once-humble abode....

Brenda
01-05-2013, 11:54 PM
Yeah, well,

on a serious note, the man exposed himself, for the world to see, as a prominent spokesman for BB. He would be `as well known as a begging ass`as they say in his community and country. When it falls, he has no where to run, no where to hide, what was he thinking. What was the motivation to succeed in a short life scam.

Brenda
01-05-2013, 11:57 PM
Now, now Paul has a very nice little house on a nice estate. Well, when I say "little" it's probably not so small any more as, since becoming the IC for Ireland, he has spent a lot of money adding a rather large extension to his once-humble abode....

again, in the interest of fairness, we know that he applied for the planning permission, but do we know that he actually had the work carried out.

littleroundman
01-06-2013, 12:02 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/ireland_zps5efbe43e.jpg

Proceeds of crime legislation in Ireland (http://www.i-law.com/ilaw/doc/view.htm?id=61536)

okosh
01-06-2013, 01:23 AM

Stros is just as big a scammer as Ken Russo.....Yet for the most part he scams under the radar....

okosh
01-06-2013, 01:30 AM

What year??.....

Theseus
01-06-2013, 02:27 AM
Stros is just as big a scammer as Ken Russo.....Yet for the most part he scams under the radar....

He whines about BB, yet he's on here licking his lips at the prospect of fleecing more innocents when the BB clone BOT goes live.

Hypanor
01-06-2013, 05:57 AM
Found this slideshow online, it was posted Aug 2012. Nothing too exciting, but might interest those who haven't seen it explained.
Rather than clutter up this thread, I've posted it as a multi-part blog - http://www.realscam.com/search.php?searchid=29103

Hypanor
01-06-2013, 06:05 AM
Also found this posted, it was uploaded Jan 15th 2012 - The Banners Broker Success Manual (as it was then).
Note the name at the end of the document... Ana Onofre.

Hypanor
01-06-2013, 06:13 AM
The secret to The Engine's algorithm has been found and posted on Finch's site! (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-1/#comment-73558)

Dear Affiliates:

As from 4th January, panels will no longer be completed via an unworkable algorithm based on fictional adverts on illusory websites with invisible traffic. We are pleased to announce that the following formula will apply to panel completion:

Yellow Panel x2 + purple (where purple = B) + green to the power of 3 (-B +85% of green) – one Vienna Choir Boy + blue panel (-cassock) x yellow to the power of 5 Chicago Choir Boys (/cassock – green) = Panel Completion.

Please be assured that this change will not prevent all affiliates from becoming millionaires by next Thursday, or adversely affect our plans to introduce a new 50,000 dollar global choir boy ad/pub/combo. package in the Spring.

iainsherriff
01-06-2013, 06:45 AM

You guys haven't posted anything worth commenting on for ages. Even things you find that ARE facts get twisted so much its a joke not worth the time to respond, half the time you don't even realise you've twisted things :RpS_smile:

You could take this

and join it up to make this

and still not see why it makes you look daft

:RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup:

littleroundman
01-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Patience and perseverance, Grasshopper.

When it comes to predicting the demise of a HYIP ponzi,

all we need is patience and perseverance.

noname999
01-06-2013, 07:16 AM
You guys haven't posted anything worth commenting on for ages. Even things you find that ARE facts get twisted so much its a joke not worth the time to respond, half the time you don't even realise you've twisted things :RpS_smile:

Hi Iain, Happy New Year! Have to agree with you on one level. Much of the thread is now rather tedious. With little value added. Then again, I would assume that similar can be said of most threads on the web. I have no doubt that TBB has its fair share of pointless posts too.

Anyway, to more pressing matters, I was wondering if you had heard anything regarding the India situation. It seems that the BB hierarchy are being rather disingenuous regarding the office closure. I was hoping you might be able to shed some light on the situation(if you are allowed to do so - I know BB member's accounts are always under threat of seizure).
I was also wondering if you could tell us why the world tour has been cancelled. I assume there must be a good reason for this?

AshKen1
01-06-2013, 08:33 AM
A new video of Simon Stepsys on working with BB has been put up on

www.facebook.com/pages/Banners-Broker-Worldwide-wwwbannersbrokercomeuro2012:

Banners Broker Millionaire Strategy Interview with Simon Stepsys - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUPX5oCIOOg)

Not sure I have that amount of time to waste watching it. Usual caveat: it's here today, but may not be there tomorrow.

noname999
01-06-2013, 08:35 AM
Any sign of Raj since the office in India was shut down? This is the guy we really need to be following.

AshKen1
01-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Any sign of Raj since the office in India was shut down? This is the guy we really need to be following.

Just had a quick trawl through Facebook pages and there's nothing new about Raj there. The only recent thing was the bit about him being in India (with his crack legal team at his side no doubt).

noname999
01-06-2013, 08:52 AM
That wasn't a statement from him though, was it? I think that was just some BB stooge?

Does Raj do any weekly webinar like the others?

Joe_Shmoe
01-06-2013, 09:24 AM
From Slimy Stokes's facebook group of Ponzi chums. Maybe just maybe it's slowly starting to click?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-prn1/173340_100000374473294_755997_q.jpg

Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages)
Did a choice network campaign and it sais it's been accepted but no clicks..hmm ??

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash3/161187_558087585_3641845_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/andygsteele)
Andy Steele (http://www.facebook.com/andygsteele) no clicks or no impressions?
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-prn1/173340_100000374473294_755997_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages)
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) sais 0 in clicks....put 87000 impressions on it out of my bank.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash3/161187_558087585_3641845_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/andygsteele)
Andy Steele (http://www.facebook.com/andygsteele) Should show how many impressions have been used which is how many times it's been shown. Clicks are when someone actually clicks the ad.
Andy Steele (http://www.facebook.com/andygsteele) If your impressions ate zero it means your ad has nor been shown.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-prn1/173340_100000374473294_755997_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages)
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) Andys BB Campaign 0 87000 Active

Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) How long can i take before its shown on the website ? Just wondering...it may take a while
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-prn1/161433_100001075353407_943524857_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/neil.broadway1)

Neil Broadway (http://www.facebook.com/neil.broadway1) I have set up several campaigns to use my impressions with nada clicks, so not sure if that side of the system is fully operational yet? I guess it's a working progress. However still gotta love BB.
:duh:

Jerrygo
01-06-2013, 09:48 AM
Neil Broadway I have set up several campaigns to use my impressions with nada clicks, so not sure if that side of the system is fully operational yet? I guess it's a working progress. However still gotta love BB.

Lol. Even when they have a complaint, Those last few words must be inserted to avoid getting banned.

Brenda
01-06-2013, 09:56 AM
From Slimy Stokes's facebook group of Ponzi chums. Maybe just maybe it's slowly starting to click?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-prn1/173340_100000374473294_755997_q.jpg

Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages)
Did a choice network campaign and it sais it's been accepted but no clicks..hmm ??

Andy Steele (http://www.facebook.com/andygsteele) no clicks or no impressions?
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) sais 0 in clicks....put 87000 impressions on it out of my bank.
Andy Steele (http://www.facebook.com/andygsteele) Should show how many impressions have been used which is how many times it's been shown. Clicks are when someone actually clicks the ad.
Andy Steele (http://www.facebook.com/andygsteele) If your impressions ate zero it means your ad has nor been shown.
Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) Andys BB Campaign 0 87000 Active

Andrew Walker (http://www.facebook.com/AndysPages) How long can i take before its shown on the website ? Just wondering...it may take a while
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-prn1/161433_100001075353407_943524857_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/neil.broadway1)

Neil Broadway (http://www.facebook.com/neil.broadway1) I have set up several campaigns to use my impressions with nada clicks, so not sure if that side of the system is fully operational yet? I guess it's a working progress. However still gotta love BB.
:duh:

the more I read, the more I am beginning to believe that some of those who joined BB in the more recent times, are akin to those who, when spotting a wet paint sign, feel the need to touch it, only to satisfy themselves that, yep, it's still wet!

It's not a ponzi , it's not a ponzi, it's not a ponzi...........oh shoot, it was a ponzi.

Jerrygo
01-06-2013, 10:01 AM
Even the likes of Iainsherrif/bbdefender/activeone are losing the will to try continue defending bb now.

Joe_Shmoe
01-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Even the likes of Iainsherrif/bbdefender/activeone are losing the will to try continue defending bb now.

Yeah just the odd drive-by shooting now and again. :zip it:

Brenda
01-06-2013, 10:27 AM

on a serious note, isn't everything BB related gone quiet? Not a word from any Indian affiliates doing the rounds? One of their biggest ( according to themselves) markets is closed by the police. Wouldn't you have thought that the net would be buzzing??

Hypanor
01-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Message from India

Brenda
01-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Message from India

is she referring to this meeting held in Mumbai in October? Mumbai is a 15 hr drive from Bangalore, why would they be recruiting in Mumbai and opening offices 15 hrs away? Why not have the meeting in Bangalore? Clearly not a daily commute for any of the staff! So with Feb being a month away, where are the new offices and the staff to run it?

BTW re the Toronto meeting, I've been to Jack Astors, it's mainly a restaurant with a sports bar to one side, there are TV's on all the walls, would be classed as a fun place to go for younger people. Last place I would have thought appropriate for hostessing this kind of event.

Her message really says nothing at all about anything, just more delay tactics imho.

noname999
01-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Can someone clarify for me what is it that has been said on the dashboard that brings everyone 'up to date'?

Is this the same person that said the office would be reopened on Saturday? Have they given any reason why this has not happened?

Why has the World tour been cancelled(what are the obvious reasons)?

Is anyone within the BB framework asking these very obvious, not unreasonable questions?

iainsherriff
01-06-2013, 11:17 AM

:RpS_smile:

noname999
01-06-2013, 11:18 AM
Iain, you are back. Did you miss my questions?

AshKen1
01-06-2013, 11:18 AM
That wasn't a statement from him though, was it? I think that was just some BB stooge?

Does Raj do any weekly webinar like the others?

Allegedly, he will be around on the Friday webinar with Chris. And I believe in BB too :RpS_wink:

Joe_Shmoe
01-06-2013, 11:22 AM

As you are here Iain, any chance of answering noname999's questions instead of posting silly pictures?

buckyuk
01-06-2013, 11:23 AM
So an update from india... and not a mention of being shut down and charged by the police.
Am i missing something?

noname999
01-06-2013, 11:25 AM
As you are here Iain, any chance of answering noname999's questions instead of posting silly pictures?

I would appreciate it Iain. They are very simple questions. Should be relatively easy to answer.

iainsherriff
01-06-2013, 11:33 AM

sorry..........been there, done that

noname999
01-06-2013, 11:34 AM
So just to clarify, you won't answer the questions, or you don't know the answers to the questions?

Joe_Shmoe
01-06-2013, 11:44 AM
So just to clarify, you won't answer the questions, or you don't know the answers to the questions?

Although he likes to play the BIG I'AM he is just a shroom like the other Banners Broker victims,

so he don't know jack.

Hence all he can do is post silly pictures.

amathyst87
01-06-2013, 11:45 AM

Guys, leave him alone, he's too busy tryna double all his money and dodging the tax man ;)

Joe_Shmoe
01-06-2013, 11:53 AM

Coincidently that is also the answer to another question I have.

What are the chances of Banners Broker being a legitimate business?

Hypanor
01-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Can someone clarify for me what is it that has been said on the dashboard that brings everyone 'up to date'?

She's referring to the first notice that went up on India BB login dashboards:

noname999
01-06-2013, 11:56 AM
To be honest, the fact that he can't/won't answer the questions is a great advert for why not to join BB. For anyone who is researching this supposed opportunity and they come across his posts they will automatically be turned off the scam. But for some reason, he can't help himself.
Cheers Iain, you are making our job all the easier!

noname999
01-06-2013, 12:03 PM
By the way, I'm guessing it was the start of december that I asked where and when Chris Smith went to college.
For all the neutrals who are only researching BB:
Doesn't it speak volumes that noone from BB, or anywhere else, can give an answer to that simple question.

The longer it goes on unanswered, the more people that turn their back on BB. So cheers BB drones, thanks for helping us.

strosdegoz
01-06-2013, 12:03 PM

Is this the same person that said the office would be reopened on Saturday? Have they given any reason why this has not happened?

Why has the World tour been cancelled(what are the obvious reasons)?

Is anyone within the BB framework asking these very obvious, not unreasonable questions?

There is nothing on the dashboard, I just checked.

iainsherriff
01-06-2013, 12:38 PM
To be honest, the fact that he can't/won't answer the questions is a great advert for why not to join BB. For anyone who is researching this supposed opportunity and they come across his posts they will automatically be turned off the scam. But for some reason, he can't help himself.
Cheers Iain, you are making our job all the easier!

....I can

but you're right, I won't

too busy

noname999
01-06-2013, 12:42 PM
So you are too busy to answer a few simple questions. You know that no neutral believes that. Especially as you continue to post here. But don't let that stop you. As I have said previously. You are only strengthening the argument AGAINST BB. Long may it continue.:RpS_biggrin:

noname999
01-06-2013, 12:44 PM
When and where did Chris Smith go to college?

noname999
01-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Iain, where are you gone? There are thousands of people logging into this thread everyday. Many of them are trying to decide whether or not to join BB. I know that most of them are trying find out about this company you champion.
Its perfectly reasonable that they would be looking to find out about the CEO(normal business practice). I know they would love to know where this CEO went to college and when. Why won't you tell them? What is it you are hiding?

Joe_Shmoe
01-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Why did Iain Sherriff post a pic of Banners Broker sneaking off with John Smith's credit card details?

noname999
01-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Why did Iain Sherriff post a pic of Banners Broker sneaking off with John Smith's credit card details?

This is what is known as a freudian slip. Well done Iain, you have just convinced hundreds, if not thousands of people to avoid investing in BB.
Please keep posting, you are playing a blinder!

(good job BB's legal team doesn't exist or Iain could be in the height of trouble!!)

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

StevenHoward
01-06-2013, 02:07 PM

Ian, I'm in your downline. Do you really think the people who you've introduced to BB want to see you plastering such childish replies ?.

You're supposed to be a professional, posting like you have done this last couple of day's doesn't fill me with confidence.

I've PM'd a few people (on FB and TBB) over the last couple of days just asking how they feel about the Indian massacre etc, privately a fair few people are very worried, but are also too scared to voice their concerns publicly on the various forum's.

I think you ought to be supplying us with relevant up to date information, don't you?.

Someone gave me your mobile number on Friday, I'm going to try and phone you tomorrow I'd like some answers (don't worry, I will not be posting your number on any forums), but I will post replies to my questions.

Around 11, if that's okay.

noname999
01-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Can I ask what questions you will be asking Steve? Are you not worried that your account will be blocked?

Martin88
01-06-2013, 02:42 PM
I've PM'd a few people (on FB and TBB) over the last couple of days just asking how they feel about the Indian massacre etc, privately a fair few people are very worried, but are also too scared to voice their concerns publicly on the various forum's.

I think you ought to be supplying us with relevant up to date information, don't you?.

Yep, it's fair to say that a lot of investors are NOT satisfied by the line being rolled out about BB India. There are a lot of brave faces being put on.

I guess with the policy of account termination upon voicing a complaint, you can't really expect them to storm Facebook with their concerns, can you?

I'm looking forward to seeing how prompt the payments are on January 11th. I suspect the only thing keeping affiliates quiet at the moment is the fact that so many of them were paid before Christmas. Customer satisfaction in any ponzi depends on payments, payments, payments.

When the payments stop, incidents like India magnify tenfold and the questions begin.

AshKen1
01-06-2013, 02:47 PM
Ian, I'm in your downline. Do you really think the people who you've introduced to BB want to see you plastering such childish replies ?.

You're supposed to be a professional, posting like you have done this last couple of day's doesn't fill me with confidence.

Someone gave me your mobile number on Friday, I'm going to try and phone you tomorrow I'd like some answers (don't worry, I will not be posting your number on any forums), but I will post replies to my questions.

Around 11, if that's okay.

I hope you get some sensible answers from Ian. I agree that his response has been less than professional. If he were my upline, I'd be seriously re-considering my options.

Theseus
01-06-2013, 03:00 PM

You could take this

and join it up to make this

and still not see why it makes you look daft

:RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup:

....I can

but you're right, I won't

too busy

These posts illustrate exactly why Banners Broker can't be viewed as a serious, legitimate business. Here we have Mr Sherriff, a man in his 60s, who runs the company's support forum, visiting to defend them against criticism that the whole thing is a ponzi.

Does he have a carefully crafted statement which addresses the concerns raised? Does he seek to reassure by offing plausible explanations for what has been going on?

No, he posts a series of "humorous" (and stolen) images, whilst steadfastly refusing to answer even the most basic of questions.

Can you imagine a spokesman for Google or Facebook (both companies that BB like to compare themselves to) doing the same?

No? Neither can I...

AshKen1
01-06-2013, 03:12 PM
@Theseus

Where are the other BB defenders as well?

They must know full well that a lot of BB people (current affiliates/investors) visit this forum anonymously simply because they are more likely to find out what is going on from here rather than their own heavily restricted and censored forum.

I hope that those who are affiliates are now beginning to see that the uplines they have are a) less than effective or b) I must conclude, ignorant as to what is happening. Sadly rather like BB support: all facade and no help whatsoever.

If you do know what's happening and you aren't sharing, then I rather think you must know what you are doing . Makes you rather culpable doesn't it. Should you find that offensive, then so is ripping people off.

jackoneill
01-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Who knows, and who really cares (aside from a bunch of trolls and wannabe net-detectives)....

Just for the sake of it, I'd love to see it exposed that Chris Smith was a college drop-out, the trolls and wannabe net-detectives would be dancing and partying all night, "told you so, college drop-out, how can anybody in their right mind deal with any company who's founded by a college drop-out.

Here's some other college drop-outs whose companies (and products) you should avoid : (and typical troll-wannabe net-detective responses already pre-inserted to save you lot some time)

Michael Dell (gunna sell my Inspiron and buy a Toshiba or Samsung lappie instead!)
Bill Gates (dang! bloody college drop-outs, stuff this I'm getting a Mac)
Steve Jobs (WTF? ANOTHER college drop-out... can't keep away from them...)
Richard Branson (no prob's - plenty of airlines out there not founded by a college drop-out)
Mark Zuckerberg (ah well, there's always Google plus....)
Jerry Yang (hmmm better keep my credibility and move my yahoo mail over to gmail...)
Larry Page (He graduated from the University of Michigan, that's why we love Google and hate BB)
Matt Mullenweg (oh? Better sign up with Blogger and shift my wordpress blog over there. Bloody college drop-outs)
Henry Ford (ah well, looks like the little Festiva's on the market, better keep my credibility and get a toyota or something else...)
Jawed Karim (geez, better start using Vimeo since YouTube was founded by one of those bloody college drop-outs!!)
Ralph Lauren (i can't afford classy expensive stuff like that, I'm too busy being a troll and putting everybody and everything down)

Ever noticed the differences between successful people and those living on 'struggle street' only just getting by?

Successful people are out there, stepping up to the plate, making things happen, taking calculated risks, planning for the future, setting goals, having dreams and ambitions, starting businesses, or joining a business through some kind of joint-venture or affiliate relationship.
Negative, cynical people criticise and put down the above, blame everybody else for their woes and financial position. The really nasty ones go public with their negative, cynical attitudes, knowing only too well that negativity is contagious, the public en-large is fed negativity through the press all the time, it sells papers and glues peepers onto TV screens. A good news story hardly pulls much viewer traffic, but a major car accident, train wreck or airplane crash certainly does.

We're all adults here, and the last thing this world needs is a bunch of wanna-be net-nanny detectives telling us a load of largely irrelevant rubbish to deter the average working class stiff to give something like BB shot. Nobody's holding a gun to your head forcing you to flop out your credit card and joining BB. It was said elsewhere previously here that people's financial situation is a similar situation than holding a gun to their heads, which is a load of rubbish. For somebody in dire financial straits, it's not a gun being held to their head, but a big fat juicy carrot being dangled in front of their heads.
This is where BB shares the same problem that other affiliate-based businesses are experiencing, and have been since the early days of Amway, there will always be affiliates stretching the truth to the point of misleading a prospect to entire them to join the relevant program. Again this is where common-sense comes into play. Ian Driscoll did say a few times don't put in more money than you can afford to lose, this goes with everything including gambling - the ol' saying don't bet over your head, but using your head. Same with BB, if you like the sound of it, but have your doubts, when hop on board with a yellow package, $25, that covers your first month admin fee and you get a yellow panel. See if it really increases in value, see if the system really works, experience it for yourself, you can then choose to cut your losses ($25) and move on, or increase your financial contribution (investing is a word to be avoided, as you're entering a very regulated marketplace, this is what's thrown BB off the rails in India whilst investigations are taking place).

Wouldn't mind an update on the BB happenings in Goa, though. That's gotta be a better line for the trolls and wannabe detectives, nobody cares when and where Chris Smith went to college, asking for an update on the BB India situation would be a more credible question to ask. Communication from BB management to its affiliate base is an area with lots of room for improvement. There's a few companies suffering from similar shortcomings.

Aside from all that, who are you going to believe? 260'000+ affiliates or a dozen or three trolls and wannabe net detectives. If you're so damn good, what the hell are you sitting there volunteering your time? Why not get a job as a detective with your local fraud squad, it's a job that pays well, is not only recession-proof, but flourishes when times are tough. AND you can make a real difference in shutting down scams and ponzis, instead of flapping your gums through repetitive and boring forums such as this. Finch is onto something though, how to be a complete dick and using that to his own advantage, flogging his own stuff whilst trolling and flaming anything that's not his own to sell.... Clever chappy that Finch, not much crediblity though...

When and where did Chris Smith go to college?

jackoneill
01-06-2013, 03:18 PM
littleroundman? bwwhahahahaha looks like bigroundman to me !!

littleroundman doesn't seem too happy, predictions of BB's collapse still haven't come true. Here's some news, we'll have the same kind of conversation this time next year, except my wallet's going to be fatter and I estimate BB's affiliate base having grown to 500'000+

noname999
01-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Well done Jack...you completely missed the whole point of the question...

Martin88
01-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Finch is onto something though, how to be a complete dick and using that to his own advantage, flogging his own stuff whilst trolling and flaming anything that's not his own to sell.... Clever chappy that Finch, not much crediblity though...
More credibility than BB, evidently.

I haven't been shut down by the police yet!

"whilst trolling and flaming anything that's not his own to sell"

The definition of an affiliate marketer is somebody who sells somebody else's stuff. Nice connection.

Joe_Shmoe
01-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Who knows, and who really cares (aside from a bunch of trolls and wannabe net-detectives)....

Just for the sake of it, I'd love to see it exposed that Chris Smith was a college drop-out,

I strongly suspect that the guy we know as Chris Smith ain't ever seen the inside of a collage, unless of course he was emptying the rubbish bins.

At least if was doing that it would be a more honest profession than running an international ponzi scheme.

Joe_Shmoe
01-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Aside from all that, who are you going to believe? 260'000+ affiliates or a dozen or three trolls and wannabe net detectives

I remember Zeek Rewards Ponzi victims saying much the same thing only they usually said something like.

"Who are you going to believe? 1,000,000 Zeeklers or a dozen or three trolls and wannabe net detectives"

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you where one of 'em.

AshKen1
01-06-2013, 03:44 PM
More credibility than BB, evidently.

I haven't been shut down by the police yet!

"whilst trolling and flaming anything that's not his own to sell"

The definition of an affiliate marketer is somebody who sells somebody else's stuff. Nice connection.

Um... had you found that BB was a really fabulous business to get into, I am sure you wouldn't be saying to people it is a dodgy game. You'd be putting out points for and against investing in it. Most legitimate businesses would also respond to the criticisms that have been made against them.

I'm shaking my head here, because all that the BB representatives (and yes, they are representing the company each time they post attacks and rubbish on here) do is let themselves and the company down. Bunch of amateurs and it shows.

Theseus
01-06-2013, 03:45 PM
If you're so damn good, what the hell are you sitting there volunteering your time? Why not get a job as a detective with your local fraud squad, it's a job that pays well, is not only recession-proof, but flourishes when times are tough. AND you can make a real difference in shutting down scams and ponzis, instead of flapping your gums through repetitive and boring forums such as this.

Meanwhile, here you are spouting regurgitated BB propaganda, whilst completely missing the irony. The key point you've overlooked about Smith is that Dell, Jobs, Branson et al all have backstories, they all existed prior to the formation of the company that made them a household name. Smith doesn't exist prior to Nov 2010, nor does his name appear anywhere on documentation pertaining to the ownership of BB.

If I may paraphrase the character Patrick Bateman in American Psycho

"There is an idea of a Chris Smith; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real man: only an entity, something illusory"

Gregg
01-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Iain, where are you gone? There are thousands of people logging into this thread everyday. Many of them are trying to decide whether or not to join BB. I know that most of them are trying find out about this company you champion.
Its perfectly reasonable that they would be looking to find out about the CEO(normal business practice). I know they would love to know where this CEO went to college and when. Why won't you tell them? What is it you are hiding?
Well, they really don't want people who ask questions, to tell the truth.

jackoneill
01-06-2013, 04:10 PM
That is a distinct possibility, Joe...

VanAndel and DeVos started Amway and unless I'm mistaken, neither have gone to college (the former served in the US military), their company came under the spotlight and were investigated for being an alleged pyramid scheme and cleared.

Re-Phrase 'international ponzi scheme' to 'alleged international ponzi scheme' - the allegations made by a bunch of wannabe net-detectives and trolls, plus an irish tabloid they approached who saw this as a great way to maintain their paper's momentum and popularity. Sensationalist tabloid news sells papers....
It should be noted that the happenings in India aren't ponzi-related by nature, but a material breach of securities law - ie: selling or promoting investment products. I recall some time ago seeing a newspaper article about USANA (vitamins, pills and stuff), whereby they came under scrutiny, but only because of a number of rogue affiliates deciding to market the company and its products in a different light - promoting it as a "retirement scheme".

Will be interesting to see how this all pans out. There's certainly some question marks surrounding the whole Banners Broker thing, some valid, most irrelevant.

One thing I can say for certain, your credibility and that of your buddies here, plus realscam.com as a whole, will be severely tarnished if by this time next year, BB's still around and going strong, and all charges laid by Goa police end up being dropped and the BB India office re-opens. That's all likely to back-fire and bite you all in the bum, plus perhaps a lawsuit to boot. On the other hand, who knows, perhaps you guys were right along and BB's either a full-blown ponzi, or has a strong enough ponzi element for it to come under the spotlight and be shut down like Zeek.

Time will tell.

I strongly suspect that the guy we know as Chris Smith ain't ever seen the inside of a collage, unless of course he was emptying the rubbish bins.
At least if was doing that it would be a more honest profession than running an international ponzi scheme.

Gregg
01-06-2013, 04:17 PM
One thing I can say for certain, your credibility and that of your buddies here, plus realscam.com as a whole, will be severely tarnished if by this time next year, BB's still around and going strong, and all charges laid by Goa police end up being dropped and the BB India office re-opens. That's all likely to back-fire and bite you all in the bum, plus perhaps a lawsuit to boot. On the other hand, who knows, perhaps you guys were right along and BB's either a full-blown ponzi, or has a strong enough ponzi element for it to come under the spotlight and be shut down like Zeek.

That's about like saying a girl's pagan wedding hurt's her chance of ever becoming Pope. It's true as far as it goes, but you have to get past a bit of absurd to get to it.