PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

StevenHoward
12-31-2012, 06:27 AM
A guy named Ramesh Kumar just popped up on my blog posting this:

"INDIA BB OFFICE IN GOA SEIZED BY POLICE
the police have started investigations into our Indian operations and have charged us under IPC under section 4,5,6 of the PCMC (banning) act 1978 , 406 and 420."

Banners Broker Scam Update « Finch Sells – Comments Page 1 (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-1/#comment-73080)

Just had a quick Google of that particular legislation and it directly relates to the MLM/ponzi model, which the Indian authorities are known to be cracking down on at the moment.

No idea how much truth there is to the claim. But something to keep an eye on, no doubt.

It's the same name as the person who posted on the FB forum, he's obviously not bothered about being exposed.

Looks like someone's holiday has been spoilt.

[sarcastic mode]

Happy New year Raj

[/sarcastic mode]

Poyol
12-31-2012, 06:40 AM
Wow.

Noname, so, me being one of the main antagonists of Banners Broker must have know what was going on when my friend recruited me? No, I didn't. Once I realised it was - I started posting at Scum.com - you know this.

I won't be posting much till the 2nd - not that there's much to be done it seems.

We actually learnt anything new yet?

StevenHoward
12-31-2012, 06:43 AM
I think maybe I could be reading too much into this, and my web programming isn't great but with regards to the actual panels in the back end of Banners Broker, you would expect the figures being shown to be pulled from somewhere else wouldn't you? Like a database or something? For example if the panel number is 12334839898989 then it would do a database lookup for 12334839898989 and pull the figures through for that panel. When looking through the code for the panels, it's all just text within div's. There's no database or anything mentioned anywhere, I can't find it in the head tags, or the body or the footers. Something as complex as this would have some code I don't recognise (as I say, i'm little more than a beginner with writing codr but I can read it and know roughly whats going on for the most part) or recognised as some kind of lookup.

Just more fuel to the fire that the numbers mean jack I suppose. If someone with more in depth working knowledge than myself wishes to inspect the code in the back end they might be able to shed a bit more light on this side of things...

Also, this stuff about Banners Broker India is interesting, surely can't be long now before a similar situation happens in...hold on, wait, where DO Banners Broker have actual offices not attributed to another company? Funny that...

They are without doubt pulling the data from somewhere, they have a fair bit of javascript code in their pages, no doubt they will use jquery to interact with a database in someway.

Edit :- Just checked, they're using JSON (as suspected).

StevenHoward
12-31-2012, 06:50 AM
I'd have to agree with you, Martin.

Anyone in the least familiar with the Indian Authorities' history at dealing with ponzi frauds would recognize this action is a MAJOR departure from what has occurred previously.

Indias' bureaucracy is notoriously slow to act, even when presented with irrefutable evidence.

For this to have occurred in the lifetime of a current HYIP ponzi fraud should serve as fair warning to anyone even remotely contemplating sending of any or more money to Banners Broker.

Maybe some arse got someone with a lot of power to join, then they saw realscam.com.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in Raj's place right now.

2013 not looking so lucky for BB, hopefully there will be a lot of convictions and long prison sentences.

I'm very close to reporting them to the Police in the UK, but really need to be certain my money has gone before I do.

littleroundman
12-31-2012, 06:50 AM
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3285/ramk.gif

Finch Sells Blog (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-1/#comment-73079)

Poyol
12-31-2012, 06:52 AM

Finch Sells Blog (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-1/#comment-73079)

"Terminating such offenders" - doesn't sound too nice ...

AshKen1
12-31-2012, 07:00 AM
Just for information and in case the post disappears.

Sascode3 over on talkgold post #1414 has a posted a link to some of the tweets made by BB promising to double money...

BannersBroker - BannersBroker.com - Page 27 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4776364#post4776364)

If Sascode3 is a member here, nice one :RpS_wink:

AshKen1
12-31-2012, 07:23 AM
I am assuming that the crack legal team that BB have will now be sorting out the debacle that is happening in India?

<<Written in sarcasm font>>

AshKen1
12-31-2012, 07:38 AM
Still on the BB page on Facebook as of Friday of last week:

"God Bless you and we will talk to you in 2013.

1) Has just set up a NEW Corporate Office & Support Centre in BANGALORE, India
2) Banners Broker India will be opening a Corporate Bank Account in INDIA for easy payment to all its Indian Members (Bank Transfer). Since new RBI rules will be soon stopping all e-currency payments in India.
3) Banner Broker Version 2.6 released with new features, security & plans for longevity of the company.
4) Planning to issue prepaid BB cards for Indian Members, Awaiting approval from Indian Banks, This should be completed within 6 months.
5) Banners Broker website has now been renewed for the next 5 years & has strengthened its servers for better security.

6) Banners Broker is further Investing an additional 1 million US$ in India & Has done everything to be compliant with the New RBI Rules & Govt of India, MCA Regulation & guidelines for MLM / Foreign Companies operating in India.

7) BB is a genuine advertising & publishing company with long term plans of operating in INDIA

8) Banner Broker has announced the dates of its world tour in INDIA (Kolkata) on 8th, 9th, and 10th of February"

Ah.... yes.... well.... maybe not

Theseus
12-31-2012, 08:55 AM
For any new Banners Brokers affiliates here for the first time ...

US SEC definition of the word "investment"

Investments in general are money put into use for profit, or the property or business interest purchased for profit.

And remember, if you've been actively selling/promoting BB the Proceeds of Crime Act gives the police to seize your assets if they think they've been acquired using criminally acquired funds.

Oh, and withdrawing funds via the Mastercard counts as money laundering in the eyes of the law.

Have a great new year :RpS_wink:

amathyst87
12-31-2012, 09:23 AM
They are without doubt pulling the data from somewhere, they have a fair bit of javascript code in their pages, no doubt they will use jquery to interact with a database in someway.

Edit :- Just checked, they're using JSON (as suspected).

Thanks for that, I missed the javascript, d'oh. I was assuming they would be using something like that, though the individual panels don't seem to be pulling anything from anywhere, it's just a lot of divs from what I can see.

Beacon
12-31-2012, 10:25 AM
I did put money in there but i don't want my id stolen so i will not put any id in it. So i can count with the loss of the 325$ i put on this...
i could try solidtrustpay or payza but i don't trust them either so i can't figure out a way of geting my money back. I guess it is one way of being punished for being so naive. I tough i was smart when it turns out to being smart online, but i turned out to be an idiot, lol.

Stopping fraudsters is critical. By reporting a scam, you help prevent others from becoming fraud victims. The information you provide is important!

If you decide to file a complaint, it is important that you keep any evidence you may have related to your complaint. Evidence may include, but is not limited to, the following:
•cancelled cheques
•certified or other mail receipts
•chatroom or newsgroup text
•credit card receipts
•shipping envelopes
•facsimiles
•money order receipts
•pamphlets or brochures
•phone bills
•printed or electronic copies of emails
•printed or electronic copies of web pages
•wire receipts
•notes taken as events take place

Keep items in a safe location in the event that you are requested to provide them. This information may form an important part of any investigation. The information you provide could be used as evidence during a prosecution.

Courtesy of Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre: Report It! Stop It! - Competition Bureau (http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/eng/02801.html)

StevenHoward
12-31-2012, 10:35 AM
Thanks for that, I missed the javascript, d'oh. I was assuming they would be using something like that, though the individual panels don't seem to be pulling anything from anywhere, it's just a lot of divs from what I can see.

There's numerous ways to build up divs like that using a scripting language, it's also possible to give a div a name, then using a scripting language replace the content of that div with something else, even another web page.

Here's a good example loading a text file into a div element jQuery load() Method (http://www.w3schools.com/jquery/ajax_load.asp)

Note that combined with php it's easy to load such things information from a database.

Joe_Shmoe
12-31-2012, 10:43 AM
At least Mark Stokes has got a good feeling about 2013

I gotta good feeling about 2013 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1Y2soZshtsk)

Does he keep looking in his door mirror for the cops? :RpS_rolleyes:

Jerrygo
12-31-2012, 10:58 AM
Oh what a wonderful new years gift. Well done to India. C'mon you Irish UK and Canadian authorities. What are you there for? Get the finger out.

Theseus
12-31-2012, 11:34 AM
At least Mark Stokes has got a good feeling about 2013

I gotta good feeling about 2013 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1Y2soZshtsk)

Does he keep looking in his door mirror for the cops? :RpS_rolleyes:

What.A.Prick.

noname999
12-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Oh what a wonderful new years gift. Well done to India.

Do we know when exactly this happened?

Whip
12-31-2012, 01:55 PM

Sascode3 over on talkgold post #1414 has a posted a link to some of the tweets made by BB promising to double money...

BannersBroker - BannersBroker.com - Page 27 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4776364#post4776364)

Just in case they clean house. lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/bannerbroker1_zps5f43fc88.jpg

Nourjan
12-31-2012, 02:02 PM

I was listening to this when this news hit me.Nice coincidence.
THE SECRET WORLD - music video - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UheV1Ti4snw)
I guess the ending that we knew would come have finally begun.

noname999
12-31-2012, 02:14 PM
How are they going to explain to the Indian authorities that BB encouraged people to lie that the money they were receiving was a gift from a relative rather than from BB. I know these instructions were in a number of different places. Anyone remember where?

noname999
12-31-2012, 03:30 PM
Are the shrooms on TBB swallowing the whole...'lets blame the affiliates' routine for the whole India thing?

Also wondering, is this this guy Edney Heredia's escape route? Another to let off the hook. Thats Kul, Driscoll and Heredia gone(as far as the shrooms are concerned). The way things are going they will have noone left to blame.

At least our good friend Paul is still with us(he has broken so many T&C at this stage, he should have been gone ages ago - I guess they only get 'terminated' when they request it). Seems he is too stupid to realise the game is up.

I would point out to the drones reading - according to BB themselves, Heredia looked for a payout of 50K for his part of the business. Now if BB affiliates were making the kind of money they claim, 50k wouldn't even come near to the value of his share. It would be millions.
Take for example that snake stepsys. He claims to have made millions out of this scam. Yet he would be down lower than Heredia. So how could H only be looking for 50k? Of course the affiliates are lying about what they have made. Can you see this now???

EagleOne
12-31-2012, 06:01 PM
A few things that caught my eye with this announcement and Mr Edney Heredia's termination.

So he is terminated in Banners Broker, but they keep him on as a director. Seriously?

He "refuses" to surrrender his shares? If he is staying on as a director why would he even have to "refuse" and surrender his shares?

Then in the next breath they say he offered to sell them for $50K to the "Executives of Banners Broker International," and they refused to buy them. Then he offered them $10K and again they refused.

Now think about that for a moment. If BB was as wealthy as they claim, why in the world would the "Executives of Banners Broker International" not buy them at $50K and especially at $10K? This would be a steal, bargain basement prices. The Executives should have jumped at this opportunity to buy them....that is if they were really worth anything to begin with, which they aren't.

But why in the world would you keep him on as a director if he is responsible for all their legal problems in India in the first place?

Kind of reminds me of all the BS that ASD put out when the Secret Service raided their offices after their website had been shut down. It was all a big misunderstading, ASD would be back up in a matter of days, their attorneys were working on getting all the issues resolved, yada, yada, yada. The only thing missing here was their high powered law firm being involved.

As I had stated before, January is going to be one very interesting month, not only for BB but for a lot of other Ponzi's that are in deep doo-doo right now.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
12-31-2012, 07:59 PM
But where is the 'Ad Surf Daily building' the shill is trying to claim was purchased? Quincy - the town, not the flower shop.

Beacon
12-31-2012, 09:28 PM
A few things that caught my eye with this announcement and Mr Edney Heredia's termination.

So he is terminated in Banners Broker, but they keep him on as a director. Seriously?

But why in the world would you keep him on as a director if he is responsible for all their legal problems in India in the first place?

Because he owns the company?
http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/QueryNameAction.do
LLPIN/CIN/1A Ref No Company or LLP Name State Registration Date Company Status
U74999GA2011PTC006823 BANNERS BROKER INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Goa 11/11/2011 Approved

Corporate Identity Number : U74999GA2011PTC006823
I hereby certify that BANNERS BROKER INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is this day
incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 (No. 1 of 1956) and that the company
is private limited.
Given at Goa this Eleventh day of November Two Thousand Eleven.

Mailing Address as per record available in Registrar of Companies office:
BANNERS BROKER INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
FLAT NO 9-10, 293 EDMAR HOUSE OLD GOA,
PANAJI - 403402,
Goa, INDIA

OFFICE NO. S/59/60, BLOCK B,
IIND FLOOR, ALFRAN PLAZA, PANJIM GOA
City : PANJIM
State : Goa

PPBlog
12-31-2012, 09:37 PM
[B][COLOR="#0000CD"]As I had stated before, January is going to be one very interesting month

Hello EagleOne,

I think you know it's generally my practice to shy away from predictions because there simply are too many variables. And when a prediction doesn't come true, the scammers use the failed prediction as their "evidence" the naysayers are blowing smoke.

Regardless, on this New Year's Eve, I am going to join you in this prediction and go even a step further: I think Armageddon is at hand for the HYIP "industry," that hellfire (figurative) is going to rain down from the sky upon it -- and that the "industry" is going to come to understand the meaning of true sovereign power.

PPBlog

PPBlog
12-31-2012, 09:57 PM
But where is the 'Ad Surf Daily building' the shill is trying to claim was purchased?

Whip,

I'm missing the reference to the "shill" here. Please enlighten me.

In the ASD case, Andy plunked down $800,000 cash for a building in Quincy. The Feds seized it in December 2008, about four months after the initial round of seizures in August 2008. Prior to the August seizures, you'll recall, some of the ASDers claimed the building was "proof" that no Ponzi scheme existed and that Andy was creating jobs. Andy spent some time bullshitting the local Chamber of Commerce about the beauty of ASD, and the Chamber fell under his spell for a brief time.

But the Chamber eventually called the FBI because things weren't adding up. The Secret Service seized the cash on Aug. 1 and raided ASD headquarters on Aug. 5, coincidentally the date of a total eclipse of the sun in the Northern Hemisphere.

PPBlog

Whip
12-31-2012, 10:16 PM
Whip,

I'm missing the reference to the "shill" here. Please enlighten me.

In the ASD case, Andy plunked down $800,000 cash for a building in Quincy. The Feds seized it in December 2008, about four months after the initial round of seizures in August 2008. Prior to the August seizures, you'll recall, some of the ASDers claimed the building was "proof" that no Ponzi scheme existed and that Andy was creating jobs. Andy spent some time bullshitting the local Chamber of Commerce about the beauty of ASD, and the Chamber fell under his spell for a brief time.

But the Chamber eventually called the FBI because things weren't adding up. The Secret Service seized the cash on Aug. 1 and raided ASD headquarters on Aug. 5, coincidentally the date of a total eclipse of the sun in the Northern Hemisphere.

PPBlog

Hi Patrick.
I was confused as it had revolved around this post:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/bannerbroker1a_zps348931a7.jpg

bannersbrokerhelpme
12-31-2012, 11:19 PM
Maybe some arse got someone with a lot of power to join, then they saw realscam.com.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in Raj's place right now.

2013 not looking so lucky for BB, hopefully there will be a lot of convictions and long prison sentences.

I'm very close to reporting them to the Police in the UK, but really need to be certain my money has gone before I do.

Hi StevenHoward

when you do decide to go to the police let me know - I too want to make a complaint

Good luck but i am sorry to say you are not going to get a penny back

Hypanor
12-31-2012, 11:40 PM

Whats funny, is that this was a conversation going on back in May. The person Sascode3 is harassing for the information, DaveOSM (David Osman) (http://www.buildmyonlineincome.co.uk/r/bannersbroker2/videoinfo.html) - a fine upstanding BB Affiliate, fighting the good battle against the evil that is 'Facts' - still has the following on his Twitter feed today. Doubler anyone?

bannersbrokerhelpme
12-31-2012, 11:47 PM
It is my understanding that they closed the current UK office and were to find a new office in January in the Manchester area.

this message has been posted i can not wait to go to the new place...100 seats haa.....LOL well i got so worked up

I got myself a hidden cam and a few other james bond tech toys...LOL if i get to go i will post on youtube and put the link up....

Important message for affiliates in United Kingdom.

All of us here at Banners Broker are excited to announce that our UK office is being relocated to Manchester. The new offices will boast of a 100 seat meeting room, full audio visual facilities together with a General Manager responsible for the ongoing development of our United Kingdom affiliates.

To celebrate this exciting move Lorenzo Guarini Banners Broker Brand Ambassador will be in the UK during the first 2 weeks of January to facilitate the office opening. Lorenzo will be joined by David Hooker later to conduct a nonstop city by city tour of the UK meeting and working with affiliates as they build their BB businesses.

Whilst waiting for the new office opening please direct all support questions through the normal channels. For live chat call Ireland on 0035 321 439 6700 or International Support on +1 905 233 2351.

We wish Ian Driscoll and his wife Leslie all the very best for their new business venture.

All of us here at Banners Broker are excited at the new move in the UK and of the potential that lies ahead for everyone in 2013 as we spearhead our expansion into Europe.

BB Team

Hypanor
12-31-2012, 11:49 PM
The India news is good (not good if you're a recent affiliate), but seems a bit suss that it is posted on Finchs' blog and nowhere else. Without further evidence I think it would be foolish to ride this too much - It would not surprise me in the least if someone has 'hoaxed' it, but I hope not.

Anyone in an India timezone who can call the office and find out? I'll follow up with an Indian financial journo I was in contact with, see if he knows anything.

Hypanor
01-01-2013, 01:27 AM
Another comment from Ramesh Kumar (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-1/#comment-73137) - Guys the update is provided in the dashboard when you login to BB for Indian Affiliates.

Anyone know any Indian BB'ers who can confirm they see this when logging in?

Edit: Confirmation on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Banners-Broker-Ponzi-Scam/398614356881465#!/)

StevenHoward
01-01-2013, 03:20 AM
Hi StevenHoward

when you do decide to go to the police let me know - I too want to make a complaint

Good luck but i am sorry to say you are not going to get a penny back

Oh, I knew that a few weeks back, but even with all the evidence there always remains a little glimmer of hope that we're all mistaken and this is................. actually, forget that, I knew a while ago.

I don't want to complain about my upline because they are already losing out big style, it's the likes of driscoll I want to see behind bars, he's a lot to answer for in my opinion.

Oh, and Happy New Year everyone.

Theseus
01-01-2013, 03:25 AM
Another comment from Ramesh Kumar (http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/comment-page-1/#comment-73137) - Guys the update is provided in the dashboard when you login to BB for Indian Affiliates.

Anyone know any Indian BB'ers who can confirm they see this when logging in?

Edit: Confirmation on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Banners-Broker-Ponzi-Scam/398614356881465#!/)

I'm no expert on website security, but even with BB I'd have expected a back-office address to start https. The listing for an upcoming webinar by Ian Driscoll is a bit confusing too...

StevenHoward
01-01-2013, 03:25 AM
The India news is good (not good if you're a recent affiliate), but seems a bit suss that it is posted on Finchs' blog and nowhere else. Without further evidence I think it would be foolish to ride this too much - It would not surprise me in the least if someone has 'hoaxed' it, but I hope not.

Anyone in an India timezone who can call the office and find out? I'll follow up with an Indian financial journo I was in contact with, see if he knows anything.

Friends in India confirm this is what they see after logging in, rumour from over there is that he has a lot of people under him, though they don't know him personally.

path2prosperity
01-01-2013, 04:20 AM
Hello EagleOne,

I think you know it's generally my practice to shy away from predictions because there simply are too many variables. And when a prediction doesn't come true, the scammers use the failed prediction as their "evidence" the naysayers are blowing smoke.

Regardless, on this New Year's Eve, I am going to join you in this prediction and go even a step further: I think Armageddon is at hand for the HYIP "industry," that hellfire (figurative) is going to rain down from the sky upon it -- and that the "industry" is going to come to understand the meaning of true sovereign power.

PPBlog

I am with you on this Patrick. I only wish that I am in the land of the living when it happens.

Beacon
01-01-2013, 06:00 AM

You must have missed it so ill repost
Largest Circulated English Daily of Goa
Oheraldo Goa's complete online news edition :: Investment-firm-accused-of-duping-investors (http://oheraldo.in/News/local%20news/Investment-firm-accused-of-duping-investors/68704.html)
PANJIM: A police complaint has been lodged against an investment company of duping local investors to the tune of Rs 15 lakh or more.

Old Goa-resident Edney Herdia complained that between October 2011 till date one Ana Luisa Onofre Alves Bento and others induced him and others to invest in Banners Broker India Ltd situated at Alfran Plaza, Panjim by promising high returns.

The company however failed to give the promised returns on the funds invested by some locals. A complaint was thereafter filed with the Economics Offences Cell.

“The scheme of the company is also in contravention of the Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act 1978,” states a press release issued by the police department. A case has been registered against the accused.
[/ends]

And a Herdia's email is indeed listed under the company registration details
MCA21 : Login (http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/)
Click on services->Masterdata

AshKen1
01-01-2013, 06:20 AM
I'm no expert on website security, but even with BB I'd have expected a back-office address to start https. The listing for an upcoming webinar by Ian Driscoll is a bit confusing too...

Don't forget that the "head office" of BB is closed until 2 January, so the backroom boys won't have had a chance to make changes to what shows when you log in.

Happy New Year!!

noname999
01-01-2013, 06:24 AM
Ana Luisa Onofre Alves Bento and others induced him and others to invest in Banners Broker India Ltd situated at Alfran Plaza, Panjim by promising high returns.

Do we know who this person is?

littleroundman
01-01-2013, 06:26 AM
The company however failed to give the promised returns on the funds invested by some locals.

But, but, but,

Banners Broker is "still paying" according the shills and pimps.

Hmmnnn, could it possible be they are lying, and only certain people are being "paid" ???

Theseus
01-01-2013, 06:27 AM
You must have missed it so ill repost
Largest Circulated English Daily of Goa
Oheraldo Goa's complete online news edition :: Investment-firm-accused-of-duping-investors (http://oheraldo.in/News/local%20news/Investment-firm-accused-of-duping-investors/68704.html)
PANJIM: A police complaint has been lodged against an investment company of duping local investors to the tune of Rs 15 lakh or more.

Old Goa-resident Edney Herdia complained that between October 2011 till date one Ana Luisa Onofre Alves Bento and others induced him and others to invest in Banners Broker India Ltd situated at Alfran Plaza, Panjim by promising high returns.

The company however failed to give the promised returns on the funds invested by some locals. A complaint was thereafter filed with the Economics Offences Cell.

“The scheme of the company is also in contravention of the Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act 1978,” states a press release issued by the police department. A case has been registered against the accused.
[/ends]

And a Herdia's email is indeed listed under the company registration details
MCA21 *:*Login (http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/)
Click on services->Masterdata

Do we know who this person is?

Yes indeedy....

I wonder if the Garda have seen that article, Paul? :RpS_wink:

littleroundman
01-01-2013, 06:41 AM
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2195/anasr.jpg

And people wonder why we do this and why REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) exists.

noname999
01-01-2013, 07:14 AM
I wonder if the Garda have seen that article, Paul? :RpS_wink:

The Irish authorities were always going to wait until some other jurisdiction made a move(simply down to resources & lack of will). What will be interesting now is to see if they make their move as the Indian authorities have(its terrible to live in a country where the authorities have to be shamed into doing their job). I for one will be disgusted if they continue to stick their heads in the sand. It wouldn't surprise me though.

Poyol
01-01-2013, 07:25 AM
I've tried to not make any predictions - but, I think you're both right, Patrick and Lynn.

Hope you all have a great new year.

Jason

Jerrygo
01-01-2013, 07:42 AM
The Irish authorities were always going to wait until some other jurisdiction made a move(simply down to resources & lack of will). What will be interesting now is to see if they make their move as the Indian authorities have(its terrible to live in a country where the authorities have to be shamed into doing their job). I for one will be disgusted if they continue to stick their heads in the sand. It wouldn't surprise me though.

Not only Ireland. BB are scamming in multiple countries. Canada where it originated. UK where there has not even been a peep from the media about bb. They are in Oz, France, sweden, Iceland etc. The lack of action by authorities in all these countries is shameful. The same sloth and lack of regulation which threw us into the present recession. Well done to India, for showing us how it should be done.

noname999
01-01-2013, 07:55 AM
Yes, there is no doubt it has been in many countries. But from what I gather, Ireland has the greatest concentration of affiliates(stated somewhere - that is why the world tour was started there). Lets see who acts next.

On a side note, 'talking to a true believer' last night, he is 100% convinced that BB can recover from this 'injustice'.

AshKen1
01-01-2013, 08:02 AM
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2195/anasr.jpg

And people wonder why we do this and why REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) exists.

Just for information, some information about some of the other names mentioned:

Neale Pocock's Profile on Swom.com - Swom.com (http://swom.com/people/186504-neale-pocock)

Greece | Follow Tisochritifaos (http://www.t-faos.com/follow/category/greece/)

Mateusz Gu (http://www.goldenline.pl/mateusz-guzda)

Interesting people

Theseus
01-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Just for information, some information about some of the other names mentioned:

Neale Pocock's Profile on Swom.com - Swom.com (http://swom.com/people/186504-neale-pocock)

Greece | Follow Tisochritifaos (http://www.t-faos.com/follow/category/greece/)

Mateusz Gu (http://www.goldenline.pl/mateusz-guzda)

Interesting people

Pocock is Driscoll's buddy....

PPBlog
01-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Hmm. ASD was at 13 S. Calhoun St. in Quincy, Fla. That same address also showed up in the AdViewGlobal scam, the ASD knockoff. But I haven't seen it associated with BB, except for in that post you noted at TalkGold. "moneyfreak" may be confusing the two scams.

On a side note, both the ASDers and Zeekers claimed that the acquisition of a building was "proof" of legitimacy. The quickest way to knock that one out of the air is to point out that Bernard Madoff also acquired real estate with his Ponzi holdings, including an 8,700-sq.-ft. Ponzi palace in Southern Florida.

PPBlog

Hi Patrick.
I was confused as it had revolved around this post:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/bannerbroker1a_zps348931a7.jpg

littleroundman
01-01-2013, 08:54 AM
Anyone else spot yet another inconsistency in the Banners Broker story ??

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/double.jpg

Jerrygo
01-01-2013, 08:54 AM

On a side note, 'talking to a true believer' last night, he is 100% convinced that BB can recover from this 'injustice'.

Yes the Indian government dont understand "the blind network"
The Indian crackdown on bb seems to have been triggered by complaints.
One of the problems the authorities have, is the reluctance of victims to make an actual formal complaint. I am hopeful that in the next week or 2 I can persuade my uncle to do so. But there are many more like him, who have been scammed/blocked/banned and robbed. If they had been mugged on the street they would have no problem going straight to the police to report it. But for some reason they dont report this crime. There are even 4 or 5 members of this forum who for one reason or another have not reported the theft of their money. That is their decision, and yet 1 formal complaint would be worth 50 posts here. the joe Duffy show had so many calls of complaint about bb, that they were going to do a second program on it. But only a couple agreed to speak on air. If they had, it would have taken off like a virus. and hastened the end of this criminal enterprise.

littleroundman
01-01-2013, 08:59 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/herald.jpg

Sorta puts paid to Banners Brokers' explanation about rogue members "misleading the public" and "being terminated" doesn't it ???

noname999
01-01-2013, 08:59 AM
One of the problems the authorities have, is the reluctance of victims to make an actual formal complaint. I am hopeful that in the next week or 2 I can persuade my uncle to do so. But there are many more like him, who have been scammed/blocked/banned and robbed. If they had been mugged on the street they would have no problem going straight to the police to report it. But for some reason they dont report this crime. There are even 4 or 5 members of this forum who for one reason or another have not reported the theft of their money. That is their decision, and yet 1 formal complaint would be worth 50 posts here. the joe Duffy show had so many calls of complaint about bb, that they were going to do a second program on it. But only a couple agreed to speak on air. If they had, it would have taken off like a virus. and hastened the end of this criminal enterprise.

So true. I can't understand either.

Theseus
01-01-2013, 09:24 AM
So true. I can't understand either.

Honestly, have you never heard of Wikipedia? There's a two-line explanation of what a "blind network" is there. Surely that's enough for you, I mean 250,000 other people can understand it :RpS_lol:

PPBlog
01-01-2013, 09:32 AM
Anyone else spot yet another inconsistency in the Banners Broker story ??

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/double.jpg

Man, LRM, it really is playing out like Pathway to Prosperity. In that case, the Feds produced two experts who tackled a Nick Smirnow claim very similar the BB claim shown in the screen shot.

Here's part of what one of the experts said about P2P:

“In my considered professional opinion, the investment scheme described in the materials that I have reviewed are not legitimate but resemble and are classic instances of so-called high yield frauds and fraudulent pyramid schemes. The proposed returns are excessive for even the most risky legitimate investments and are simply preposterous for investments whose principal is supposedly guaranteed.”

“It is apparent to me that the materials and the scheme which they describe were deliberately and artfully constructed, drawing on similar scams to deceive, confuse, entice and trap would-be investors.”

This is just part of the expert's résumé: chair of the Group of Experts on Commercial Fraud of the Secretariat of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), co-chair of the UNCITRAL Symposium on International Commercial Fraud, and co-chair of the North American and European Standing Committees on Combating Commercial Fraud.

Smirnow still is listed as an fugitive by INTERPOL. The U.S. criminal charges are filed in the Southern District of Illinois.

PPBlog

noname999
01-01-2013, 09:34 AM
Well its either that...or we have 250000 people who don't understand it, as they would hardly be in it otherwise! I wonder are there really that many members?

Joe_Shmoe
01-01-2013, 10:16 AM
Stellar Point has a Twitter account

https://twitter.com/StellarPoint

(https://twitter.com/StellarPoint)2464
(https://twitter.com/StellarPoint)

Theseus
01-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Well its either that...or we have 250000 people who don't understand it, as they would hardly be in it otherwise! I wonder are there really that many members?

Did I really need a /sarcasm tag in my last post? :RpS_wink:

I also believe that, like Ebay or Facebook, BB count closed and duplicate accounts when stating how many affiliates they have. That, and a tendency to lie.....

StevenHoward
01-01-2013, 10:50 AM

I'm one of those people who will lose out because of this Ponzi-Scam.

Assuming that someone wants to make a complaint, can we put something together on these pages that people can use as a template to use to make a formal complaint to the Police.

At the moment I don't know where to start, mainly because I still have an active account and at the moment BB in the UK is still operating.

Whip
01-01-2013, 11:27 AM

Meh. Not all that surprising. I forget the most recent one that wasn't https either. Scams like these like to throw out fake security certificates too.

Jerrygo
01-01-2013, 11:31 AM
@StephenHoward. The complaint will have to be specific to your own dealings with bb. Whether like the Indian complainant, you were promised a doubling of your investment and that didn't materialise. Or whether you were blocked from your account, or money stolen. Here is the communication from Garda fraud investigation bureau.

Reference -
---------
GBFI Assessment Unit - 477x12

Mr. --------

I am directed by D/Chief Superintendent, Garda Bureau of Fraud
Investigation to acknowledge receipt of your email.

Please note that this scheme has been the subject of a report from this
office to the Superintendent at Anglesea Street Garda Station, Cork
City, Co. Cork. For this reason, if you wish to make a formal complaint
in relation to this company, please forward a report in writing to the
to the Superintendent at Anglesea Street Garda Station, Cork City, Co.
Cork.

Any report should contain your details, (name, address etc) and contact
details and exact details of the alleged fraud to include how the fraud
was committed, when, where and who was at a loss and what was the value
of the loss.

If you wish to contact the Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation in
relation to this matter, please quote FB.----------and a member of this
Bureau will revert to you in course.

Regards,
------------------------
Office of the D/Chief Superintendent,
Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation,
Harcourt Square,
Dublin 2
00-353-1-6663706/09

Just to give you an idea what info the police want.

buckyuk
01-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Honestly, have you never heard of Wikipedia? There's a two-line explanation of what a "blind network" is there. Surely that's enough for you, I mean 250,000 other people can understand it :RpS_lol:

I dont think anyone is dusputing a blind network in advertising exists.

However just answering "blind network" to any questions about the whereabouts of the ads is just rediculous.

People keep mentioning google and facebooks ads... you can actually see these ads, they are on their sites... there are no banners broker ads!

buckyuk
01-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Is there a link to any official statement from BB about this indian raid?

Brenda
01-01-2013, 12:45 PM
@StephenHoward. The complaint will have to be specific to your own dealings with bb. Whether like the Indian complainant, you were promised a doubling of your investment and that didn't materialise. Or whether you were blocked from your account, or money stolen. Here is the communication from Garda fraud investigation bureau.

Reference -
---------
GBFI Assessment Unit - 477x12

Mr. --------

I am directed by D/Chief Superintendent, Garda Bureau of Fraud
Investigation to acknowledge receipt of your email.

Please note that this scheme has been the subject of a report from this
office to the Superintendent at Anglesea Street Garda Station, Cork
City, Co. Cork. For this reason, if you wish to make a formal complaint
in relation to this company, please forward a report in writing to the
to the Superintendent at Anglesea Street Garda Station, Cork City, Co.
Cork.

Any report should contain your details, (name, address etc) and contact
details and exact details of the alleged fraud to include how the fraud
was committed, when, where and who was at a loss and what was the value
of the loss.

If you wish to contact the Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation in
relation to this matter, please quote FB.----------and a member of this
Bureau will revert to you in course.

Regards,
------------------------
Office of the D/Chief Superintendent,
Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation,
Harcourt Square,
Dublin 2
00-353-1-6663706/09

Just to give you an idea what info the police want.

think it's important to state that you may not need to be a victim to make a complaint. This was not a requirement when I made my complaint to the anti fraud center in the country I live in. Just wouldn't want others to be put off or think that you need to have been a victim or believe that you have had money stolen to make a complaint. Ponzi/pyramid schemes themselves are illegal in most countries and if you suspect that you know of one...........complain away!

Hypanor
01-01-2013, 12:48 PM

Don't be silly, its holidays. At least have the decency to wait until Chris and Rajiv are back in the office - which will probably be never now, lol!

AshKen1
01-01-2013, 12:49 PM

Well on one BB page on Facebook, this is still therefrom 23 December....

"Purchase Tickets for BB World Tour - India 2013!!

The most anticipated event in India's Calendar is happening in February of 2013. The entire executive team will be in Kolkata to celebrate the amazing growth of Banners Broker in India.

Meet Chris, Raj, and the team from BB Corporate! Workshops, Trainings, Tutorials, and Insights on the future of BB!!

Attend exciting presentations, workshops, training sessions and gain further insights on the future of Banners Broker!"

So... not yet. I did ask my mate and as yet he's not responded.

And this was put on BB Worldwide.../euro2012 about an hour ago....

Banners Broker Worldwide BannersBroker (http://www.bannersbroker.com/euro2012) created an event.
about an hour ago

Banners Broker Tour - India
8 February at 08:00 in UTC+05:30
Kolkata in Calcutta, India
Join · Banners Broker Worldwide BannersBroker (http://www.bannersbroker.com/euro2012) is going
Like · · Follow post

So, the answer is it hasn't got out, or they're bluffing. I think I'll go for the second bit :RpS_wink:

Martin88
01-01-2013, 01:00 PM
I think the notice given to Indian affiliates is as close to a press release or announcement as you're going to get.

I'm pretty sure Smith, Dixit and co will be tucked away somewhere ironing out the details of their exit strategy.

It's a difficult one. Their instinct now that BB India has been charged will be to flee and get their names as far away from the program as possible. The fact that the authorities haven't yet acted in Ireland, Canada, the UK and etc puts them in a very difficult situation. They have to carry on in these regions 'business as usual' knowing that the Indian authorities are watching them, sifting through their intimate documents, and potentially relaying it to anti-fraud agencies in other countries. Will they still want to be touring the world with their smiling faces and Primarni suits during this inquisition? I don't think so. They'd rather hide in a hole and watch it slowly die.

Likewise, the biggest affiliates are going to be moving quickly to disassociate themselves with the program and remove any perceived authority from their uplines. That way they can act like betrayed Little Marys when it comes crashing down, protecting themselves from some very angry investors.

Whip
01-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Don't be silly, its holidays. At least have the decency to wait until Chris and Rajiv are back in the office - which will probably be never now, lol!

Yes. I'm sure they had no idea this was coming when making 'vacation' plans.

buckyuk
01-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Yeah i think their tactic will be to bluff it

noname999
01-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Probably a good time for those with contacts in Joe Duffy show, Sunday World, Prendeville show etc to contact them again. I will be doing so with the Examiner. Can't wait to hear Prendeville's spin on this one.

StevenHoward
01-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Meh. Not all that surprising. I forget the most recent one that wasn't https either. Scams like these like to throw out fake security certificates too.

Login IS https, the certificate is current and the identity is verified by digicert.com.

Once you're logged in though, the rest of the site is http, I assume cc details are taken by https (not about to test that though) :) .

noname999
01-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Question for those that are/or have been a member of BB. There seems to be no sign of any shills/drones since the India announcement. Is it a case of they are expected to wait for the company line before engaging the haters? Is this the normal MO?

Jerrygo
01-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Deafening silenced from balanced view, and the rest of the shills now. Wonder if Roger has gone on the run. Or maybe he has gone to India to explain "the blind network" to them.

noname999
01-01-2013, 02:08 PM
And not just here. Ususally on MMG you would find plenty of cheerleaders making a fool of themselves. No sign since the Indian authoirities made their move.

noname999
01-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Oh God...spoke too soon. Some idiot now saying that the Indian authorities should go after the rapists rather than BB. Wonder will that defence work in court. Idiot.

noname999
01-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Any news on TBB? Surely they can't be completely ignoring the development?

Theseus
01-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Oh God...spoke too soon. Some idiot now saying that the Indian authorities should go after the rapists rather than BB. Wonder will that defence work in court. Idiot.

You can't call them idiots, not according to the warning I just received from the MMG admin :RpS_lol:

noname999
01-01-2013, 03:32 PM
You can't call them idiots, not according to the warning I just received from the MMG admin :RpS_lol:

Are you serious? I suppose they are only protecting their income stream!:duh:

Strange that you got the warning so quickly. The must be watching the thread closely...waiting for the deluge...

sascode3
01-01-2013, 03:35 PM
Hello Guys,

I am trying to get some good news articles together to send to some journalist so they can investigate and write about this ponzi scheme. can anyone point me to where I can get this information.

is anyone else pursuing any UK newspapers to write about this ponzi scheme?

I also realised they have deleted posts from the tweeter feed which mentions doubling.

I think we need to send the same information to the Indian authorises so they can see the facts.

If people start to withdraw their money I think BB is over... I do feel this maybe the case for people who have large accounts as its not worth the risk.

I am just surprised how BB is still going after being in the press in Ireland.

Thanks

amathyst87
01-01-2013, 03:35 PM
From what I can tell (first hand) the pro-BB camp is believing the spin being out on this and chalking it up to teh dreemsteelerz again trying to ruin everything. Conveniently ignoring the fact that the authorities likely wouldn't act without proper reasoning, otherwise it would be a gigantic waste of time/money/effort.

sascode3
01-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Good point.....

From what I can tell (first hand) the pro-BB camp is believing the spin being out on this and chalking it up to teh dreemsteelerz again trying to ruin everything. Conveniently ignoring the fact that the authorities likely wouldn't act without proper reasoning, otherwise it would be a gigantic waste of time/money/effort.

Theseus
01-01-2013, 03:39 PM
Are you serious?

Certainly am...

It wasn't actually name calling, more a valid observation :RpS_wink:

noname999
01-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Hello Guys,

I am trying to get some good news articles together to send to some journalist so they can investigate and write about this ponzi scheme. can anyone point me to where I can get this information.

is anyone else pursuing any UK newspapers to write about this ponzi scheme?

I also realised they have deleted posts from the tweeter feed which mentions doubling.

I think we need to send the same information to the Indian authorises so they can see the facts.

If people start to withdraw their money I think BB is over... I do feel this maybe the case for people who have large accounts as its not worth the risk.

I am just surprised how BB is still going after being in the press in Ireland.

Thanks

Hi sas, I would say your best bet is to go to Poyol's blog and finch sells blog. They have done a good job at getting everthing together.

noname999
01-01-2013, 03:42 PM
A very valid observation. I hope nobertino got a similar warning for being off topic.

AshKen1
01-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Question for those people who've been on here for a long time and/or admin:

Can I search through a thread for a particular message or do I have to go through each page?

Cheers!!

This has appeared on BBNetwork page on FB - whether it will still be there later, who knows:

"Rajesh War Reddy Challa bb india office closed bb india ceo arrested
Yesterday at 19:21 · Like"

Nothing on BB Australia (waving at Roger here)

Roger Hamburger appears on a few BB pages with some news for the believers, not that it will be read ;)

Della Cate
01-01-2013, 03:50 PM
The UK arm of BB is supposed to re-open for business (after being closed for the festive season) tomorrow. I wonder if it will?

Theseus
01-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Question for those people who've been on here for a long time and/or admin:

Cheers!!

This has appeared on BBNetwork page on FB - whether it will still be there later, who knows:

"Rajesh War Reddy Challa bb india office closed bb india ceo arrested
Yesterday at 19:21 · Like"

Nothing on BB Australia (waving at Roger here)

Roger Hamburger appears on a few BB pages with some news for the believers, not that it will be read ;)

He's a cheeky little ponzi scamp, that Hamburger :RpS_biggrin:

Can I search through a thread for a particular message or do I have to go through each page?

Up the top, where it says "Search this thread"

Theseus
01-01-2013, 03:52 PM
The UK arm of BB is supposed to re-open for business (after being closed for the festive season) tomorrow. I wonder if it will?

How can it? Driscoll has left/been sacked and Stellar Point haven't even started looking for offices yet.

noname999
01-01-2013, 04:00 PM
How can it? Driscoll has left/been sacked and Stellar Point haven't even started looking for offices yet.

When you say sacked, do you mean, he left because he saw the end in sight and wanted a story to feed the drones?

kiwi chick nz
01-01-2013, 04:06 PM
Not only Ireland. BB are scamming in multiple countries. Canada where it originated. UK where there has not even been a peep from the media about bb. They are in Oz, France, sweden, Iceland etc. The lack of action by authorities in all these countries is shameful. The same sloth and lack of regulation which threw us into the present recession. Well done to India, for showing us how it should be done.

AND New Zealand

Della Cate
01-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Very aggressive posting from George (somebody) appeared on Finch's site just now. Why do all the BB people sound so angry all the time? This always seems a feature of their postings. That, and personal attacks on others.

Actually, thinking about it, and what's being reported, that's probably a stupid question....

sascode3
01-01-2013, 04:08 PM

When did Ian Driscoll leave? Is that Fact or rumor?

Thx

Joe_Shmoe
01-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Any news on TBB? Surely they can't be completely ignoring the development?

I wouldn't be surprised if if they were not allowed to discuss it, as it is a little negative.

Ian Sherriff could probably confirm or deny this if he dared to grace us with his presence. :RpS_smile:

Theseus
01-01-2013, 04:17 PM
When you say sacked, do you mean, he left because he saw the end in sight and wanted a story to feed the drones?

You're learning fast, grasshopper :RpS_sneaky:

When did Ian Driscoll leave? Is that Fact or rumor?

Thx

Theseus
01-01-2013, 04:18 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if if they were not allowed to discuss it, as it is a little negative.

Ian Sherriff could probably confirm or deny this if he dared to grace us with his presence. :RpS_smile:

He'll be too busy deleting posts on TBB...

sascode3
01-01-2013, 04:22 PM
does that mean he has left BB all together or he is still running is panels?

This is pretty shocking as I knew a person who knew Ian personally.... He was the so called pioneer behind BB. There is really something going on is this all staged?

Theseus
01-01-2013, 04:26 PM

This is pretty shocking as I knew a person who knew Ian personally.... He was the so called pioneer behind BB. There is really something going on is this all staged?

Think "rats" and "sinking ships". By being "sacked"Driscoll can try to claim he was just an innocent in this whole mess, duped by those nasty people in Canada.

Unfortunately for him the internet is stuffed full of evidence that he was full complicit in the whole con.

AshKen1
01-01-2013, 04:28 PM

It was announced on 17 December, certainly on facebook page BB Network.

As with all the BB announcements, one is not too sure how much to believe them. Allegedly, he is still involved as an affiliate and yet he has been talking to people about promoting a new product (Flexkom) and there is a photo of him with someone on the bb....euro2012 page.

If you go back a few pages on here you will see this information. Hope this helps.

Whip
01-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Very aggressive posting from George (somebody) appeared on Finch's site just now. Why do all the BB people sound so angry all the time? This always seems a feature of their postings. That, and personal attacks on others.

Actually, thinking about it, and what's being reported, that's probably a stupid question....

You'll notice it's all scammers that are angry when confronted with the truth. Look at the trolls that come by here.

noname999
01-01-2013, 04:39 PM
You'll notice it's all scammers that are angry when confronted with the truth. Look at the trolls that come by here.

Not any more, no bbdef, or roger or any of the rest. I wonder why. At least they have learned to stop logging in when they want to read the thread on detected...

Whip
01-01-2013, 04:41 PM

It just means that someone has said someone has allegedly left.

Whip
01-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Not any more, no bbdef, or roger or any of the rest. I wonder why. At least they have learned to stop logging in when they want to read the thread on detected...

I meant more the great troll attack of 2012 that happened last night. lol :)

sascode3
01-01-2013, 04:56 PM
It was announced on 17 December, certainly on facebook page BB Network.

As with all the BB announcements, one is not too sure how much to believe them. Allegedly, he is still involved as an affiliate and yet he has been talking to people about promoting a new product (Flexkom) and there is a photo of him with someone on the bb....euro2012 page.

If you go back a few pages on here you will see this information. Hope this helps.

Thx.....Is anyone here from the UK???

Joe_Shmoe
01-01-2013, 05:17 PM
I'm from the UK & I believe quite a few of us here are.

sascode3
01-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Gentlemen, please can you help me with this.... Martin wild who does the presenations for Banners Brokers in Manchester are you saying that he was involved with BB from November 2009? Pre launch....... He certainly said he joined much later than that.....

noname999
01-01-2013, 05:27 PM
You need to talk to Poyol. He has all the info on wild. He'll be back tomorrow. By the way, Martin is a regular voyeur here. Hi Marty! Care to comment on your scam now??

StevenHoward
01-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Thx.....Is anyone here from the UK???

I am, but abroad at the mo (just for new year).

BB and the BB/FB forums would dearly love to know who I and a few others are as we are able to feed news from their supposedly closed forums.

I deliberately feed supportive posts in all of the forums, just to put them off the scent a little, it's amazing what people tell you in PM's.

It's because of this that I was the first to post (on this thread) about the Indian "troubles". There's a rumour starting that UK or Ireland (bit confusion over which) is also about to be busted.

It must be driving them mad. I'm away from home at the moment so can't log into talkingbb (forgot password) , flying back early morning so can check what talkinbb is saying then.

Beacon
01-01-2013, 06:13 PM
I think the India and other events are causing people to bail.
Lots of evidence of that on Linkedin
Look at Campbell Smith here in the Allied Wallet concerns discussion on Banners Broker UK Linkedin group

Banners Broker UK | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4502092&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr)

I expect he thinks he will see his $6,000. But he is "cutting his losses" by trying to pull the $2,500 he already invested.
He thinks he will actually get this! :)
From whom? He has sponsored one person who he is decently " personally guaranteed the one person I have recruited there money back" With noone signing up he has no one in the downline to divest of $2,500 let alone $6,000. I assume his downline recruited no one else but I recon his downline plus below them might be in for at least another $3,500 before the BB people skimmed whatever else on top. Is Campbell in for a shock?

sascode3
01-01-2013, 06:15 PM

BB and the BB/FB forums would dearly love to know who I and a few others are as we are able to feed news from their supposedly closed forums.

I deliberately feed supportive posts in all of the forums, just to put them off the scent a little, it's amazing what people tell you in PM's.

It's because of this that I was the first to post (on this thread) about the Indian "troubles". There's a rumour starting that UK or Ireland (bit confusion over which) is also about to be busted.

It must be driving them mad. I'm away from home at the moment so can't log into talkingbb (forgot password) , flying back early morning so can check what talkinbb is saying then.

LOL!!!! your doing all this with an innocent nickname!!!!!! Good work buddy!

I think the Indians will prosecute and won't let them operate no matter what they say, because simply put those kind of returns don't exits for zilch work....

Please let us know more about the rumours when UK authorities activities. I have written to few journalist so waiting for them to investigate.

keep up the AWESOME WORK

noname999
01-01-2013, 06:15 PM
I see someone is claiming that there were a number of companies shut down at the same time as BB. Inferring that they were all closed as part of the same operation. Is there any truth to this? Anybody hear anything?

sascode3
01-01-2013, 06:29 PM
I see someone is claiming that there were a number of companies shut down at the same time as BB. Inferring that they were all closed as part of the same operation. Is there any truth to this? Anybody hear anything?

Not sure buddy, but these are all attempts to dampen the massive negative news..... All I can say most people don't want to be affiliated with a company being investigated by police or fraud agencies..... People will pull money whilst they can and cash in.... Don't want their money to be stuck like Zeek....

Beacon
01-01-2013, 06:53 PM

On a separate tactic. The tide is turning on Linked in but from the bottom up not top down. While senior Linkedin management have fairly much ignored acting ( they even still have Zeek Rewards groups), some linkedin group managers who were previously blocking critical posts are beginning to allow them and some who continuously posted reams of promotional hype have desisted.

I think this is a potential PR disaster for the "professional" social network image of Linkedin.

Joe_Shmoe
01-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Here is an example of robbing from the poor & giving to the rich.

This poor fool here (I suspect he is one of Stokes's downlines he also posts on TBB/Adverts Galore) is on the dole & by the looks of it on the bones of his arse.
He has been sold the internet lifestyle bull by Stokes.

Looks like he is wasting his/our dole money in Banners Broker & Profit Clicking.

Oh & by the way no mention so far in this little facebook group of the vents in India, so far.

Whip
01-01-2013, 07:47 PM

Any names of these alleged 'companies'?

noname999
01-01-2013, 07:51 PM
None whatsoever. Smokescreen I assume but just checking to make sure.

Whip
01-01-2013, 08:22 PM
None whatsoever. Smokescreen I assume but just checking to make sure.

It's almost leaning towards hoax if that's the case.

noname999
01-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Well lets put it this way, the source was 'Angry George' on finch sells, so we know how credible he is...

Beacon
01-01-2013, 08:55 PM
On the India thing and the BB harm reduction strategy
Linkedin traffic suggesting the Goa raid
1. Isnt closing down offices
2. That the police have no such powers of arrest or seizure i.e. that the man was only asked around to make a statement
The Prize Chits And Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act, 1978 (http://www.indiankanoon.org/doc/1621737/)

We already know the guy is a director of BB India Inc.
emphasis added by Beacon

6. Offences by companies. has been committed by a company, every person who, at the time the offence was committed, was in charge of, and was responsible to, the company for the conduct of the business of the company, as well as the company, shall be deemed to be guilty of the offence and shall be liable to be proceeded against and punished accordingly: Provided that nothing contained in this sub- section shall render any such person liable to any punishment provided in this Act, if he proves that the offence was committed without his knowledge or that he exercised all due diligence to prevent the commission of such offence.
(2) an offence under this Act has been committed by a company and it is proved that the offence has been committed with the consent or conniv- ance of, or is attributable to, any neglect on the part of, any director, manager, secretary or other officer of the company, such director, manager, secretary or other officer shall also be deemed to be guilty of that offence and shall be liable to be proceeded against and punished accordingly. Explanation- For the purposes of this section-
(a) " company" means any body corporate and includes a firm or other association of individuals; and
(b) " director", in relation to a firm, means a partner in the firm.
7. Power to enter search and seize.
(1) It shall be lawful for any police officer not below the rank of an officer- in- charge of a police station,-
(a) to enter, if necessary by force, whether by day or night with such assistance as he considers necessary, any premises which he has reason to suspect, are being used for purposes connected with the promotion or conduct of any prize chit or money circulation scheme in contravention of the provisions of this Act;
(b) to search the said premises and the persons whom he may find therein;
(c) to take into custody and produce before any Judicial Magistrate all such persons as are concerned or against whom a complaint has been made or credible information has been received or a reasonable suspicion exists of their having been concerned with the use of the said premises for purposes connected with, or with the promotion or conduct of, any such prize chit or money circulation scheme as aforesaid;
(d) to seize all things found in the said premises which are intended to be used, or reasonably suspected to have been used, in connection with any such prize chit or money cir- culation scheme as aforesaid.

So they have HUGE powers! They can arrest detain and seize on suspicion alone!
The only thing is it has to be a police officer in charge of a station. I think this may be a Sargeant but it more likely is an Inspector or Superintendent i.e. Lieutenant or captain. all the same it is VAST power in a democracy. And all they need is "suspicion" and they can deem any object they find as part of the seizure also on "suspicion". I know police who would give themselves a heart attack just at the thought of powers like that.
AS to it being a hoax I dont think so but you can always contact them and ask.
Goa Police Department (http://www.goapolice.gov.in/contactus.htm)

littleroundman
01-01-2013, 09:14 PM
If one were looking at this whole Banners Broker in India thing objectively, instead of believing what he/she is being told by the Banners Broker hierarchy, then he/she would be very afraid.

Indian authorities have, in the past, been reluctant and notoriously slow to act against online fraudsters.

HOWEVER, the "SpeakAsia" HYIP ponzi fraud has left the Indian authorities severely red faced after their inaction left hundreds of thousands of Indian citizens out of pocket following SpeakAsias' inevitable collapse.

Oz over at his excellent Behind MLM (http://behindmlm.com/) blog has being following the SpeakAsia saga almost since it's inception and details can be found using the search facility on his blog.

IM(very)HO, the fact the Indian authorities have acted faster than those outside the sub continent is a prime indicator they are determined to not get caught out twice in short succession by a HYIP ponzi.

kiwi chick nz
01-01-2013, 09:25 PM
I am not the admin of the facebook site so am unable to make this post, I do however fully support people being informed via facebook

so that's whats the company is called like.. apart from this section you can't find a place in banners broker where they talk about Stellar Point..

oh and by the way kiwi chick nz, just clicked on the facebook and saw my post there, lol. don't know if you NEED to ask me to put that there but next time please do, I don't want banners broker to know what is my banners account so they won't just close it and run with my I.D pic and credit card info..

Hypanor
01-01-2013, 10:06 PM
I think the India and other events are causing people to bail.
Lots of evidence of that on Linkedin
Look at Campbell Smith here in the Allied Wallet concerns discussion on Banners Broker UK Linkedin group

Banners Broker UK | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4502092&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr)

I expect he thinks he will see his $6,000. But he is "cutting his losses" by trying to pull the $2,500 he already invested.
He thinks he will actually get this! :)
From whom? He has sponsored one person who he is decently " personally guaranteed the one person I have recruited there money back" With noone signing up he has no one in the downline to divest of $2,500 let alone $6,000. I assume his downline recruited no one else but I recon his downline plus below them might be in for at least another $3,500 before the BB people skimmed whatever else on top. Is Campbell in for a shock?

Quotes or screenshots for LinkedIn please, the link doesn't work unless you are a member of the group...

okosh
01-01-2013, 10:52 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/herald.jpg

Sorta puts paid to Banners Brokers' explanation about rogue members "misleading the public" and "being terminated" doesn't it ???

The link to the actual page....
Oheraldo Goa's complete online news edition :: Investment-firm-accused-of-duping-investors (http://www.oheraldo.in/News/Local%20News/Investment-firm-accused-of-duping-investors/68704.html)

Theseus
01-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Amazing what you find in your mailbox :RpS_lol:

okosh
01-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Amazing what you find in your mailbox :RpS_lol:

Let him add you.....Never know what info he might let slip :RpS_wink:

bannersbrokerhelpme
01-02-2013, 12:25 AM
Oh, I knew that a few weeks back, but even with all the evidence there always remains a little glimmer of hope that we're all mistaken and this is................. actually, forget that, I knew a while ago.

I don't want to complain about my upline because they are already losing out big style, it's the likes of driscoll I want to see behind bars, he's a lot to answer for in my opinion.

Oh, and Happy New Year everyone.

I know people who i have chatted to that still think they will get money but you are correct nothing will come

A few months back I got a call from someone who was thinking of putting in £50,000 now it took me over 2 hour on the phone and he never did invest but if he did not ring me then he would have been crying today.

Saying that he was no little lad...22 stone body builder who is quite handy when he needs to be.

I would not worry I think what goes around comes around....and Happy New Year to everyone too...

bannersbrokerhelpme
01-02-2013, 12:41 AM
another agent who is going to have no friends

https://www.facebook.com/bannersbroker310

and the link below is this the new BB morphing or was this the original

Earn Fast Cash Online, Earn Extra Income Online with Fast Cash: fastcashmega.com (http://fastcashmega.com/?ref=moneyguru)

has a very nice pic on showing flow diagram explaining everything clearly not good

I have looked at this fast cash site and guess what this is just like banners broker....but they are so open about the business

same adverts selling but 10 panels or 10 different price plans.....

they just copied what the **uk

jackoneill
01-02-2013, 01:24 AM
it'll be interesting to see how this all pans out....

littleroundman
01-02-2013, 01:52 AM

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/urdu.jpg

Banners Broker (Earn Revenue Online) (http://www.facebook.com/bannersbroker310) page on Facebook

StevenHoward
01-02-2013, 03:38 AM
LOL!!!! your doing all this with an innocent nickname!!!!!! Good work buddy!

Yes, lets face it they have no way of finding out anything about me personally unless I let something slip.

I even go to the extreme of using different IP addresses/operating system/browser when posting on talkingbb, just to muddy the waters a little more.

I can now start leaking a little more info as to even stand a chance of finding me they would have to put someone really good on my tail, somehow I think they will have more pressing things to concentrate on.

I think the Indians will prosecute and won't let them operate no matter what they say, because simply put those kind of returns don't exits for zilch work....

Please let us know more about the rumours when UK authorities activities. I have written to few journalist so waiting for them to investigate.

Me too, anonymously, I asked the daily nationals to leave a particular message on this forum for me if they want to contact me.

keep up the AWESOME WORK

I will, thanks.

noname999
01-02-2013, 03:58 AM

and the link below is this the new BB morphing or was this the original

Earn Fast Cash Online, Earn Extra Income Online with Fast Cash: fastcashmega.com (http://fastcashmega.com/?ref=moneyguru)

has a very nice pic on showing flow diagram explaining everything clearly not good

I have looked at this fast cash site and guess what this is just like banners broker....but they are so open about the business

same adverts selling but 10 panels or 10 different price plans.....

they just copied what the **uk

'Straightline cyclers' eh? Maybe we need to take a screen shot. Some day this crowd might be claiming to sell advertising as well...

StevenHoward
01-02-2013, 04:12 AM
As promised, here's some quotes from the talkingbb site.

It's a HR problem. We will have these issues in the future just like any business. Once sorted India will be stronger annoying though that it tends to be senior people ... 3 last year

Reality check, THERE IS NO FUTURE.....

iainsherriff
Global Moderator

I see no reason for it to need removed Alan. It is factual and accurate. BBI is being open about it and are complying as required by police. We know the scummers will make hay from it anyway. What we know and they don't though is that conclusion of this in public will only make BB stronger and go a long way to defeating the Scum...

on my mobi with Tapatalk

Look in the mirror Ian, thats a SCUMMER you see looking back at you. (a scammer and scum combined)

dimis1240
Approved Double Check
----------
Iain,

I completely agree with you. As I mentioned earlier it is a good opportunity for BB to set the record straight with all those out there who either misrepresent it or spread lies!

All I can say is, the first 3 letters of your nickname fits.

doubleback
Approved
---------------
India have brought in a new law, effectively making illegal any company which has even a minutiae of similarities to a MLM, or pyramid scheme.

Also caught up in the new law is Amway, a previous employer of David Hooker.

TheHypnotist
Tax Planning to 0% and Pension Release.
Approved Double Check

Just a few months ago I was reading how a ''Cycler'', company out of the USA (a Cycler programme at that time) was going to make their company one that would avoid all the hassle of these types of allegations by taking the company ''Private'' and all the Affiliates would sign-up to become 'Private Members', as would all the new sign-ups who would sign a Private Members Agreement.

Apparently, once you go Private you are completely out of the Public realm and with your Private Company you can offer Private Members anything you want too without falling victim to public laws. Essentially forming a Private members club with its own rules/laws.

I don't know how true or effective this is or would be, but the company at the time explaining it seemed to think it was a clear way forward. I have heard of this approach before.

You've been hypnotized yourself you arse, joining a private members club DOES NOT mean you can break the law.

doubleback
Approved

Perhaps the comparative size of Banners Broker, to the likes of Amway et al, will mean BB having to navigate their way through an uncertain amount of litigation and a voyage through bureaucracy, at least for the immediate future, so that BB is able to exist in India?

Either way, I see the current Indian status quo a vessel to deal the naysayers a catastrophic blow!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, [wipes tears from eyes]. Yeah, one hell of a business strategy.

lavamyz
Approved

Tremendous response. This isn't limited to BB however (which the antis will of course fail to point out) but is aimed at all mlms and BB is currently being tarred with the same brush.

Govt asks states to ban multi-level marketing schemes - Indian Express Mobile (http://m.indianexpress.com/news/%22govt-asks-states-to-ban-multilevel-marketing-schemes%22/1039514/)

BB is now an MLM is it ?

Guess who, ypu you got it iainsherriff, Global Moderator, Hero Member
its all over the 'net BUT the response from BB is VERY positive so will be another nail in the scammers coffin when it all comes out on the wash

Somehow Ian I don't think you'll be a "Hero Member" in many people's eyes for much longer, IMHO you're actually proving yourself to be complicit in this, I've saved a full copy of the whole page just in case it's required by the police/authorities etc AND just remember, if you go ahead and remove the post/thread you would potentially be destroying evidence, a criminal act in itself.

"Dear Iain,

Allan's previous post had BB's reply by a certain Gentleman - I forget his name- to what just happened in India regarding BB.

Who is that person in connection to BB - I'm sorry I haven't heard his name before.
If that was an official BB announcement would it not be good for all of us to have it?

Chryssa
"

I copied it from one of our Skype rooms in Southern Spain, it is patronised by a very longstanding affiliate who is close to those in the know.

The person who posted it was Graham Reidy and I think the original release was from nizamuddin sanjania (although this could be a town in India for all I know).

It appears to be official, so if the Mods are happy for it to be posted I will re-post it, but I am acutely aware of how the scummers twist things to suit their own lies.

tyler66
Approved Double Check

typical , i finally get a referall and guess where he is from

It's best not to recruit if you're daft enough to join (sheepishly holds hand up).

webtrader
Approved Double Check

I'm fairly sure things will continue in India for existing members, if not for new members as well. We in the UK have not seen anything detrimental because of changes in the UK office and the loss of our Independent Contractor.

John A

Lets see shall we, it looks like this could be the beginning of the end, but of course the vast majority of BB members are so desperate for this to be a mistake that they will continue to be gullible.

It's almost certain that any "money" you have left in your BB account has gone for good, go try and withdraw some.

noname999
01-02-2013, 04:42 AM
Wow Steve. Can't believe how stupid these people are. I don't know how you keep biting your tongue...

Poyol
01-02-2013, 05:03 AM
So, I heard my name mentioned a few times.

Go ahead and ask me some questions - ask me here or email me at jason-clark@outlook.com.

Martin Wild - I have information about him.

Jason

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 05:10 AM
"
doubleback
Approved
---------------
India have brought in a new law, effectively making illegal any company which has even a minutiae of similarities to a MLM, or pyramid scheme.

Also caught up in the new law is Amway, a previous employer of David Hooker. "

Steven I too admire your facility for not saying anything. Some of the statements are wildly wrong, naive and in some cases just plain stupid.

Does the above person think that there is NOT a similar law in this country?

StevenHoward
Wow Steve. Can't believe how stupid these people are. I don't know how you keep biting your tongue...

The thing is, they're not stupid, they've been groomed and psychologically manipulated by the people around them.

On another forum someone asks "An indian friend tells me that banner broker is closed down in India or its a fake news ?".

One of the mods replies

"They are coming for a world tour keep up with the news on your own website "

They also just bury their heads in the sand and convince themselves that BB will sort things out, remember for some of these people, their whole futures are at stake, some have even given up well paid full time jobs.

Then there's the fact they've introduced friends, family, neghbours, work colleagues etc. Imagine having to go into a room with these people some of who could of lost their whole life savings.

There's going to be a lot of recriminations because of all this.

AshKen1
Slightly off-topic, but of general interest:

Herbalife CEO accused of running 'Ponzi scheme' | Business | The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/21/herbalife-ceo-ponzi-scheme)

Poyol
01-02-2013, 05:15 AM
The thing is, they're not stupid, they've been groomed and psychologically manipulated by the people around them.

On another forum someone asks "An indian friend tells me that banner broker is closed down in India or its a fake news ?".

One of the mods replies

They also just bury their heads in the sand and convince themselves that BB will sort things out, remember for some of these people, their whole futures are at stake, some have even given up well paid full time jobs.

Then there's the fact they've introduced friends, family, neghbours, work colleagues etc. Imagine having to go into a room with these people some of who could of lost their whole life savings.

BB's answer to problems: Have a little patience - things'll work themselves out.
My answer to BB: Run to the hills ... run for your livesssss. :Fiddler:

Mundorf
01-02-2013, 06:45 AM

One of the mods replies

Well said - psychologically manipulated - Fanaticism .It reminds me on Adolf Hitler last days.The day before Russians took whole Berlin,the maniac was speaking about big army coming from the west and will beat the Russians "Tomorrow we shall have great victory" - loony was screaming.Tomorrow Russians took whole Berlin and the ******* burned himself.The BB troops show the same mentality - ferocity and stupidity till the last drop - complete absence of rationality....boy..some will stay positive toward BB even long after collapse - only fake systems look after absolutly positive stand as this is the only way for them to hide criminal doings - big,real and legal businesses do not care as they have nothing to hide -their positivism is already there by the fact they are real and legal - just one more proof that BB is a ponzi & fake system

littleroundman
01-02-2013, 07:16 AM

Exactly, Steven.

HYIPs are not simply a couple of "good ol' boys" making a few bucks on the side.

This is a multi billion dollar criminal conspiracy.The fact governments are not acting should not be taken as an indication it's in any way "small"

Anyone with a few spare minutes would be doing themselves a favour by downloading a free copy in .pdf format of Louise Samways' excellent book, "Dangerous Persuaders" from HERE (http://www.louisesamways.com.au/pdf/DangerousPersuaders.pdf) for an idea of the techniques being used

http://www.louisesamways.com.au/images/dangerouspersuaderspic.jpg

sascode3
01-02-2013, 07:26 AM
I am not surprised. The guy who wrote the article I have sent him some tweets about banners brokers and Irish examiner article. I hope he investigates and writes about them.
I said BB have 50k + members in the UK, do you say there is more than that?

His tweet page is: https://twitter.com/RupertNeate

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 07:34 AM
Hey guys

I am absolutely gutted to report that I have been effectively banned from the MMG forum. And I wasn't even a member....

:crying_2:

Looks like they're tightening up on attendees. India seems to have put the cat amongst the pigeons - oops!!! So no more posting of enlightening information from there by me. (The baton has been passed on ....)

:crying_2:

Oh yes, and this little gem is guaranteed to make you laugh: if you put in a ticket to BB Support requesting help, they follow up with a quick "customer satisfaction" survey.

Really, truly, really really true - I have seen it with my own eyes, cross my heart, I ain't lying - Ooooo I wonder if that has anything to do with the BBB rating????

sascode3
01-02-2013, 07:51 AM
What did you say for them to ban you? You can post thorough me if you want just PM me. We need to create the awareness together to stop this blatant scam.

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 07:58 AM
What did you say for them to ban you? You can post thorough me if you want just PM me. We need to create the awareness together to stop this blatant scam.

Thanks. I think they smacked me for copying and pasting user comments, but don't know. Can't get past main page telling me politely I'm not allowed on. No great loss, but was watching there for interesting tidbits.

If I think of anything I'll PM you ta

Julie Diligent
01-02-2013, 08:05 AM
"GOODNESS, GRACIOUS ME!"

The latest... er... Goans-on have spurred Ted Nuyten to post afresh...

http://www.businessforhome.org/2013/01/banners-broker-closed-down-in-india/

...and Patrick Pretty to do Banners Broker the honour of an inaugural post all of its own...

http://www.patrickpretty.com/2013/01/01/rumors-swirl-about-banners-broker-program/

(Loving that pic of CCO — Chief Contrivance Officer? — David Hooker)

sascode3
01-02-2013, 08:07 AM
I gotta say this is so funny..... guys in India started to run a ponzi scheme with animals...... Just hope banners brokers wasn't behind this scheme too!

Govt asks states to ban multi-level marketing schemes - Indian Express Mobile (http://m.indianexpress.com/news/%22govt-asks-states-to-ban-multilevel-marketing-schemes%22/1039514/)

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 08:46 AM
"GOODNESS, GRACIOUS ME!"

Banners Broker Closed Down In India (http://www.businessforhome.org/2013/01/banners-broker-closed-down-in-india/)

...and Patrick Pretty to do Banners Broker the honour of an inaugural post all of its own...

Rumors Swirl About Banners Broker ‘Program’ (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2013/01/01/rumors-swirl-about-banners-broker-program/)

Julie:

Re the businessforhome information, I completely misread the last sentence of the BB um, er, reply....

"Affiliates and public are requested to direct all their queries and complaints about him on the email compliance@bannersbroker.com"

I thought, just for a second that they were referring to David Hooker.... silly me

:RpS_wink:

Theseus
01-02-2013, 09:33 AM
I gotta say this is so funny..... guys in India started to run a ponzi scheme with animals...... Just hope banners brokers wasn't behind this scheme too!

Gurgaon-based Beetal Livestock & Farm which had promised its investors a return of 2 per cent per month, and that too by rearing goats. Suspecting foul play, market regulator Sebi........

Shame it wasn't chickens they were raising, then it really would have been, err....fowl play :RpS_lol:

I'll get my goat coat.....

littleroundman
01-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Hey guys

I am absolutely gutted to report that I have been effectively banned from the MMG forum. And I wasn't even a member....

Congratulations.

You can't consider yourself to be an official "dreamstealer" or "naysayer" or one of the "haterz" until you've been banned from at least ONE of the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums.

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Congratulations.

You can't consider yourself to be an official "dreamstealer" or "naysayer" or one of the "haterz" until you've been banned from at least ONE of the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums.

Does this mean that I get a badge or something? Preferably with all three words on it?

I feel flattered in a strange sort of way and disappointed that I can't see what's being posted.

Martin88
01-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Even when you're banned, you can still access the site. Just use a proxy

Theseus
01-02-2013, 09:52 AM

I'll bet you put a bet on the world ending on December 21st, didn't you? :duh:

sascode3
01-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Guys, do you think it would be worth sending articles to Goa police officers to provide them evidence and disconnent around the world about this scam?

Theseus
01-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Does this mean that I get a badge or something? Preferably with all three words on it?

I feel flattered in a strange sort of way and disappointed that I can't see what's being posted.

Yeah, there's a new BB member badge, which pays homage to David Hooker...

"Dim'll fix it"

Poyol
01-02-2013, 10:15 AM
I want a badge. :(

Brenda
01-02-2013, 11:00 AM
"GOODNESS, GRACIOUS ME!"

Banners Broker Closed Down In India (http://www.businessforhome.org/2013/01/banners-broker-closed-down-in-india/)

Rumors Swirl About Banners Broker ‘Program’ (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2013/01/01/rumors-swirl-about-banners-broker-program/)

so BB were aware enough of a problem in the India office, prior to October, big enough for them to fire the head guy, yet there is no talk of what was done for those 'mis-sold' the scam by these Indian reps? Clearly, the complaints made to BB by these individuals, were never rectified. So much for compliance! I wonder did they just have their accounts frozen for complaining like others have had done? Good on those 'downliners' who didn't lay down to the BB tactics!

Brenda
01-02-2013, 11:01 AM

have you been back in touch with the SW since this new info broke? Joe Duffy away on hols this week, has a replacement doing his show. Oh and I'm sure your badge is in the post! ;)

noname999
01-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Just a bit of advice to anyone who is involved with BB but has not given any personal details yet(copy of passport, bank doc etc.). Please do not do so at this time. Whether you want to believe in BB or not, at least wait until the episode in India has been cleared up. Please have the common sense to do that much.

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 11:48 AM

Well I am not sharing mine (as and when I get it)

:RpS_tongue:

Jerrygo
01-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Guys, do you think it would be worth sending articles to Goa police officers to provide them evidence and disconnent around the world about this scam?

Absolutely a good idea @sascode3.
I am in the middle of writing a complaint to our own FSA here in Ireland. Comparing their slowness of moving into action, compared to the speed the Indian authorities moved to protect their citizens from fraud. Every bit of info that gets out there, the better.

Poyol
01-02-2013, 11:50 AM

I'm sure this will do.

Poyol
01-02-2013, 11:51 AM
have you been back in touch with the SW since this new info broke? Joe Duffy away on hols this week, has a replacement doing his show. Oh and I'm sure your badge is in the post! ;)

I've been in touch with SW.
Will receive a reply tomorrow more than likely.

Jason

sascode3
01-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Thank you Jerry,

Is it possible you can share this letter with us so we can send it to the relevant authorities here in the UK and other places?

Jerrygo
01-02-2013, 12:06 PM
Thank you Jerry,

Is it possible you can share this letter with us so we can send it to the relevant authorities here in the UK and other places?

@Sascode3. Will pm it to you later when I finish it. Not sure if will be any good to you. Just stating that I wish to make a complaint that I have been in contact with them over 2 months, and zilch has been done about the theft and fraud. And yet the Indian authorities have in the meantime closed down bb for criminal activities. And asking them to get a move on. have some other emails etc which i sent to other bodies, mastercard etc. will send them to you also. might be a help if you are going on a letter writing campaign.

Poyol
01-02-2013, 12:21 PM
BB Information Session - Paul McCarthy from Ireland Presenter

Join us on Thursday, January 3, 2013 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM GMT
Dear Jason,
This message is to remind you that the following Webinar will take place Thursday, January 3, 2013 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM GMT.
BB Information Session - Paul McCarthy from Ireland Presenter
1. Click here to join:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/529312486/106577484
This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
2. You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.

Or, you may select Use Telephone after joining the Webinar.
Canada:
Toll: +1 (647) 955-3754
Access Code: 262-081-261
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the Webinar
Calling from another country?
Webinar ID: 529-312-486
Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: rdixit@tbog.net.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
Read our Audio Checklist for tips on using your computer's microphone and speakers with GoToWebinar.

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 01:22 PM
Hopped onto FB and found this (must admit I've been ignoring some of the pages)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/About-Banners-Broker/499587896752738

"We take the guesswork out of finding the right places to advertise online. You tell us what you need – then we find it, publish it and track it for you. BannersBroker (http://www.bannersbroker.com/socialbu) http://youtu.be/gNCFsPUyiO4"

Uhuh.... take the guess work out... gosh, really?

And this

"99.9% of affiliates who have joined Banners Broker since 2010 are still with the company..why? Because Banners Broker is a legitimate company and generates real incomes. BB has just put together a legal team to go after those people making false claims about the company. BB creating millionaires all over the world. Are you going to miss the train? BB is here to stay, Don't think about it, sign up and get involved now, you can thank me later! http://www.bannersbroker.com/socialbu"

99.9% of affiliates are UNABLE to leave - that's why they are still with the company.

All this repeated assertion that they are legitimate smacks of "the lady doth protest too much, methinks".

*polishing my new badge*

Joe_Shmoe
01-02-2013, 01:43 PM
And this

BB has just put together a legal team to go after those people making false claims about the company.

I suppose they are going to sue the "stupid" Indian Police 'cos they don't know what a blind network is. :judge:

Badges? :RpS_sneaky:

http://youtu.be/MsVi2RqE7ek

Beethoven
01-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Flexkom webinar tonight 7pm-7.30ish

(Driscolls new venture)

If anyone fancies a nose?

Link:

THE FLEXKOM REVOLUTION - InstantPresenter.com Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webcast and Webinar Service (http://www.instantpresenter.com/WebConference/Default.aspx?ip_ek=cyberspace2)

Beethoven
01-02-2013, 02:23 PM
As usual. driscoll spouting crap!

The usual far too complicated business model designed to confuse. Ian says "but dont worry if you dont understand it"

Again, its all based on word of mouth networking, so the company remains under the radar of the authorities.

Big talk of earning 35k a month

http://www.empowernetwork.com/premierteam/blog/flexkom-webinar-in-english-tonight-7pm/

LOL

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Actually, this is the kind of badge(r) I was thinking of, you know, native to India

:RpS_wink:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/india1/india11011/india1101100029/8235552-honey-badger.jpg

Joe_Shmoe
01-02-2013, 02:47 PM
Apparently according to Ian Driscoll two fortunes is not too many.:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Beethoven
01-02-2013, 02:49 PM
"Anyone found not upholding the company name...there will be consequences"

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 02:51 PM
"Anyone found not upholding the company name...there will be consequences"

Like what? Being sent to sit on the naughty step?

It's the same old, same old again isn't it - has anyone asked him WHY or indeed IF he left BB?

Beethoven
01-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Driscoll: :RpS_lol: "they will build you a villa in Turkey"...this is getting ridiculous. Shall I put up the for sale sign now?

Joe_Shmoe
01-02-2013, 03:00 PM
His wife Lesley is there with Driscoll :whip_the_worker:

This is 100% pure Ponzi scheme but with added Mercedes Benz & Turkish villas, It does sound tempting. NOT!!! :pao:

Theseus
01-02-2013, 03:02 PM
As usual. driscoll spouting crap!

The usual far too complicated business model designed to confuse. Ian says "but dont worry if you dont understand it"

Again, its all based on word of mouth networking, so the company remains under the radar of the authorities.

Big talk of earning 35k a month

Flexkom Webinar in English Tonight 7pm | The Online Company Review, Network Marketing Blog (http://www.empowernetwork.com/premierteam/blog/flexkom-webinar-in-english-tonight-7pm/)

LOL

35k?

Fancy earning over €200,000 per month with Flexkom?

That should make a welcome addition to the police coffers when he gets it all taken off him under the POCA...

This made me laugh

algarveclassifieds.com redirects to...

www.algarveauctions.com

Ebay must be quaking in their boots :RpS_lol:

Joe_Shmoe
01-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Driscoll: :RpS_lol: "they will build you a villa in Turkey"...this is getting ridiculous. Shall I put up the for sale sign now?

He actually said it himself he actually said "this is ridicules" :duh: you couldn't make it up

Joe_Shmoe
01-02-2013, 03:10 PM
WOW !!! That ended quick.

I was Billy Bollox :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_biggrin: Just so Ian Knows we are watching him. :watching_you:

All I asked him was.

Is this another Ponzi scheme like Banners Broker?

Then for some reason he just ended the scaminar!!!

What a rude man!

Theseus
01-02-2013, 03:16 PM

I was Billy Bollox :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_biggrin: Just so Ian Knows we are watching him. :watching_you:

I missed all the fun :RpS_crying:

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 03:24 PM

All I asked him was.

Is this another Ponzi scheme like Banners Broker?

Then for some reason he just ended the scaminar!!!

What a rude man!

You naughty person Joe.....

:RpS_lol:

Well done

Whip
01-02-2013, 03:24 PM
I suppose they are going to sue the "stupid" Indian Police 'cos they don't know what a blind network is. :judge:

Badges? :RpS_sneaky:

http://youtu.be/MsVi2RqE7ek

So they're back to 'just put together a legal team' again?

Whip
01-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Apparently according to Ian Driscoll two fortunes is not too many.:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Apparently it is.

Beethoven
01-02-2013, 03:27 PM

Theseus
01-02-2013, 03:28 PM

Post that over on the FlexKom thread...

noname999
01-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Try keep this thread to BB please.

Joe_Shmoe
01-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Try keep this thread to BB please.

Just a little fun with our old Banners Broker chum Ian. :RpS_wink: HI IAN !!!

Della Cate
01-02-2013, 03:35 PM
From one of the pro-BB websites:

31 December

Goa incident.

It has been widely reported in the negative blog and scam sites that police in Goa raided the Banners Broker offices and, in effect, closed down the BB operation in India.

As with a lot of scamming sites this information is based on some measure of truth, but generally twisted to suit the negative scammers viewpoint.

Banners Broker had been on to BB people in India who were not operating within the policies and procedures of the company.

‘This is due to some of our affiliates and an ex-employee explaining the compensation plan of Banners Broker incorrectly thus not only causing confusion but breaking the very strict Policies and Procedures of Banners Broker….. The most recent termination was that of our CEO and Director of Banners Broker India, Mr Edney Heredia in the month of October 2012.’

I am hugely amused that anything that questions BB is referred to as a "scamming site". I kind of think that the author is not really clear about blogging and forums. And also am amused at what the site owner does not say about Mr Heredia offering to sell his 50% share of the business for $10k. To be fair he does include a link which has the whole BB statement included (I think - I haven't actually clicked on it yet).

Is this the official BB line then - that it's all the fault of some affiliates and an ex-employee.....who just happens to have remained as a Director of the company, does he not?

"Angry George" is back on the Finch site too. Oh dear.

Beethoven
01-02-2013, 03:36 PM
fair point, noname..I got a little excited in the heat of the webinar! ;)

Ive edited my posts and can post the screenshots in the flexcom thread

However, I've left the one with dave wilde's question to Ian, just for the look on Ians face.

noname999
01-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Is this the official BB line then - that it's all the fault of some affiliates and an ex-employee.....who just happens to have remained as a Director of the company, does he not?

Always blame the affiliates, its the ponzi code.

Joe_Shmoe
01-02-2013, 03:41 PM

"Angry George" reminds me a little of Balanced View.

Also in one of his rants he kept mentioning giving a "Balanced View". Hmmmmmmm? :RpS_unsure:

Martin88
01-02-2013, 03:44 PM
I Googled Angry George's full name and it was pretty revealing. Go see for yourself.

Classy kind of guy!

Theseus
01-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Hey guys, did any of you see the stuff I wrote, it's some new news

if any of you can comment on this it will be nice, would like to hear what you have to say.

Durham will be in a bit of a pickle when the building gets seized then...

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Hey guys, did any of you see the stuff I wrote, it's some new news

if any of you can comment on this it will be nice, would like to hear what you have to say.

Astonishing amount of information you have found out, I must admit my jaw dropped when I read your post. Think we would have to be very circumspect about getting in between tenant and the landlord.

However, with all that cash swirling about in their coffers, BB has to do something with it, even if it's buying real estate. That at least will have value at the end. Would be interesting whether it was a personal or a company purchase if you get my drift?

Mundorf
01-02-2013, 04:09 PM
What you think?...would have any sence to report BB India case to Master Card?...or they would know already what's happening in India?

noname999
01-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Sent you a PM JB

noname999
01-02-2013, 04:10 PM
What you think?...would have any sence to report BB India case to Master Card?...or they would know already what's happening in India?

Its still worth notifying them

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 04:11 PM
From one of the pro-BB websites:

31 December

Goa incident......

I am hugely amused that anything that questions BB is referred to as a "scamming site". I kind of think that the author is not really clear about blogging and forums. And also am amused at what the site owner does not say about Mr Heredia offering to sell his 50% share of the business for $10k. To be fair he does include a link which has the whole BB statement included (I think - I haven't actually clicked on it yet).

First comment underneath this is:
"xxxxx Jonathan xxxxx I want to add a correction. The newspaper did not say “Indian Government”; rather they mentioned “Odisha Government”. Odisha or Orissa is an Indian state ruled by a state political party. They do not have jurisdiction over the whole India, which only Indian Government has. Incidentally I draw your and other readers’ attention to another news published in The Telegraph, a Kolkata based national English daily on 12th December 2012 under the heading ” Centre scan on Bengal Ponzi Schemes” quote ” ‘The government is aware of these chit funds and will act against them; let the rules be framed. After that we will act.’, an official in Delhi said……” The only reason why we have delayed notifying these rules is representations from legitimate direct direct selling companies such as Amway, Oriflame and Tupperware which felt they may also be hit by wording of the rules. We have ironed out these glitches and the new rules should come out anytime now.”.
Obviously the officer is an Indian Government representative. The interesting fact is that Indian Government now recognizes Amway as “legitimate”; hence there is no question about winding up of Amway in India. Of course.there may be certain change of rules to be followed by the direct selling giant.
This is an extract from an article on the BB forum about an hour ago · Like · 1

And then some bright spark says this....

"Angela Juanita Delorme Why placing info like this in public where it doesn't belong?
about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Martin Codack There's no excuse for ignorance - absolute idiots spoiling it again for everyone else.
59 minutes ago · Like · 1

Martin Codack Angela this is the truth so why does it not belong in the public domain? BB believe in total disclosure with nothing to hide. Is the 'Odisha Government' a communist regime by any chance? It would explain a lot if they are.
53 minutes ago · Like · 1"

So you have one person wanting to cover this up and the next one trying to blame it on a political regime.

Really??? Guess it makes a change from blaming the affiliates....

BB - just take responsibility for something eh?

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Learn How To Effectively Manage Your Own BB Account rip off BB members even more than before Success With Banners Broker by Greg Jeffries (http://www.udemy.com/success-with-banners-broker/)

458 people have undertaken this course allegedly.....

"..... Banners Broker is going to change a LOT of people's lives this year. Looking forward to it all"

Yes a lot of people's lives will change this year, but not necessarily for the better.

noname999
01-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Is the 'Odisha Government' a communist regime by any chance?

Gotta watch out for them ruskies man. They out to get poor BB...:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Theseus
01-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Rather a lot of these points seem to apply to Banners Broker

Characteristics Associated with Cultic Groups - Revised

Janja Lalich, Ph.D. & Michael D. Langone, Ph.D.

Concerted efforts at influence and control lie at the core of cultic groups, programs, and relationships. Many members, former members, and supporters of cults are not fully aware of the extent to which members may have been manipulated, exploited, even abused. The following list of social-structural, social-psychological, and interpersonal behavioral patterns commonly found in cultic environments may be helpful in assessing a particular group or relationship.
Compare these patterns to the situation you were in (or in which you, a family member, or friend is currently involved). This list may help you determine if there is cause for concern. Bear in mind that this list is not meant to be a “cult scale” or a definitive checklist to determine if a specific group is a cult. This is not so much a diagnostic instrument as it is an analytical tool.

1)The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.

‪2) Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

3) Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, and debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).

4) The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel (for example, members must get permission to date, change jobs, marry—or leaders prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, whether or not to have children, how to discipline children, and so forth).

5) The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).

‪6) The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.

‪7) The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations).

‪8) The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members' participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group (for example, lying to family or friends, or collecting money for bogus charities).

‪9) The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt iin order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.

10) Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.

11) The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

12)‪ The group is preoccupied with making money.

13)‪ Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.

14) Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.

15)‪ The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.

This checklist will be published in the new book, Take Back Your Life: Recovering from Cults and Abusive Relationships by Janja Lalich and Madeleine Tobias (Berkeley: Bay Tree Publishing, 2006). It was adapted from a checklist originally developed by Michael Langone.

AshKen1
01-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Theseus

Surprised you didn't highlight this one as well:

"3) Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, and debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s)."

Isn't that what we call TalkingBB?

JordanBright
01-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Durham will be in a bit of a pickle when the building gets seized then...

yep, on my first email I already notified Juli about banners broker and also gave her the paper post about the ireland guy (forgot the name..) and she said it was interesting but nothing more, and it's ok because they can't really do anything else..

Astonishing amount of information you have found out, I must admit my jaw dropped when I read your post. Think we would have to be very circumspect about getting in between tenant and the landlord.

However, with all that cash swirling about in their coffers, BB has to do something with it, even if it's buying real estate. That at least will have value at the end. Would be interesting whether it was a personal or a company purchase if you get my drift?

yep, not only they got the place but now they are getting money from durham energy, don't know how much but if they want to keep banners alive they will have to dump that money to the pool of money everyone is taking money out.

by the way guys, Juli can't give me any contact info of the last landlord so we are kinda stuck on that part..

StevenHoward
01-02-2013, 05:36 PM
yep, on my first email I already notified Juli about banners broker and also gave her the paper post about the ireland guy (forgot the name..) and she said it was interesting but nothing more, and it's ok because they can't really do anything else..

yep, not only they got the place but now they are getting money from durham energy, don't know how much but if they want to keep banners alive they will have to dump that money to the pool of money everyone is taking money out.

by the way guys, Juli can't give me any contact info of the last landlord so we are kinda stuck on that part..

Durham should be OK for the forseeable future, they will have a tenancy agreement (i presume), in the UK even if your landlord sells the property your tenancy agreement will still be enforceable. I seriously doubt Canada will be much different.

Just realised, I'm a part owner in an office building in Canada :)

ASRox
01-02-2013, 05:47 PM
I apologize if this has been previously posted.

Does anyone know the name of the paper that refers to the recent Goa office raid?

It is unfortunate that people can trust a company like this (http://southcarolina1670.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/monkey-typing-simpsons_jpg.jpg) with their money.

littleroundman
01-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Durham should be OK for the forseeable future, they will have a tenancy agreement (i presume), in the UK even if your landlord sells the property your tenancy agreement will still be enforceable. I seriously doubt Canada will be much different.

Just realised, I'm a part owner in an office building in Canada :)

It's very hard to see any "tenancy agreement" being enforceable when one of the signatories is a HYIP ponzi and/or one of it's lackeys.

There are only 2 possibilities here,

either Banners Broker simply disappears, or it and its British representatives are busted.

IF, as has been reported, Banners Broker itself made the purchase, the building will become part of the proceeds of crime.

There is simply no way all or parts of a HYIP ponzi fraud can turn "legit" and remain intact.

littleroundman
01-02-2013, 06:06 PM
I apologize if this has been previously posted.

Does anyone know the name of the paper that refers to the recent Goa office raid?

It is unfortunate that people can trust a company like this (http://southcarolina1670.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/monkey-typing-simpsons_jpg.jpg) with their money.

Hiya, SRox,

you'll find the article on the "Herald" newspapers' website HERE (http://www.heraldgoa.in/News/local%20news/Investment-firm-accused-of-duping-investors/68704.html)

EagleOne
01-02-2013, 06:27 PM
I still can't wait for them to do the "remodel" and increase the sq ft from 15,000 to 24,000. Wonder if Durham Energy knows about it, and if their space will increase?

okosh
01-02-2013, 08:05 PM

Here is what you need to do to get a badge....

1)Make silly posts like personal attacks or threats.....That will earn you a tin badge....

2)Keep posting till you start to hinder a ponzi forums mod or admin from "earning" in a program that they got money tied up in....That will earn you a silver badge....

3)Keep posting till you stop a program admin from scamming the punters and he/she sends you a death threat......That will earn you a gold badge.....

Work hard enough for long enough and you'll have a whole bunch of badges to be proud of....
:whip_the_worker:

EagleOne
01-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Rather odd that not a peep from BB headquarters about the issue in India. They are back aren't they from their Holiday hiatus?

You would have thought they would have been all over this with excuses as to why it happened, how they were cooperating with the Indian authorities, it is no big deal and their presigious law firm was going to be suing the pants off all the trolls, forum owners for posting such negative comments about this real and ingenious business called BannersBroker.

But nothing but silence. Kind of makes you wonder if they did pull a runner. Maybe it is time to start calling their offices to see if anyone answers anywhere.

Beacon
01-02-2013, 08:58 PM

1)Make silly posts like personal attacks or threats.....That will earn you a tin badge....

2)Keep posting till you start to hinder a ponzi forums mod or admin from "earning" in a program that they got money tied up in....That will earn you a silver badge....

3)Keep posting till you stop a program admin from scamming the punters and he/she sends you a death threat......That will earn you a gold badge.....

Work hard enough for long enough and you'll have a whole bunch of badges to be proud of....

Im heartbroken - I only have silver so far.

littleroundman
01-02-2013, 09:03 PM

Yeah, but, you're allowed to use the executive toilet without paying, don't forget that.

Theseus
01-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Rather odd that not a peep from BB headquarters about the issue in India. They are back aren't they from their Holiday hiatus?

You would have thought they would have been all over this with excuses as to why it happened, how they were cooperating with the Indian authorities, it is no big deal and their presigious law firm was going to be suing the pants off all the trolls, forum owners for posting such negative comments about this real and ingenious business called BannersBroker.

But nothing but silence. Kind of makes you wonder if they did pull a runner. Maybe it is time to start calling their offices to see if anyone answers anywhere.

The rent-a-troll mob have been suspiciously quiet too, I miss all of Roger's various personalities, especially when the slag off each other. I'm secretly hoping he'll develop a new Indian one that will explain (in no less than 2000 words per post) why everything is fine over there and it's all been a huge misunderstanding. :RpS_lol:

Whip
01-02-2013, 09:28 PM

sounds like you are badgering us.

okosh
01-02-2013, 09:54 PM

I have 3 gold....Yes I still have the emails.....
And a box full of silver and a bunch of tin.....

Don't be heartbroken.....Just keep at it long enough and you'll have a whole bunch in no time.....

Theseus
01-02-2013, 10:55 PM
The rent-a-troll mob have been suspiciously quiet too, I miss all of Roger's various personalities, especially when the slag off each other. I'm secretly hoping he'll develop a new Indian one that will explain (in no less than 2000 words per post) why everything is fine over there and it's all been a huge misunderstanding. :RpS_lol:

Aww, and there he is...

:RpS_thumbsup:

Hypanor
01-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Roger is still out and about, posting words of wisdom - just not here on realscam.com any more as losing the debate all the time hurts his ego.

Matt Painter What happened in India?
Oheraldo Goa's complete online news edition :: Investment-firm-accused-of-duping-investors (http://www.oheraldo.in/News/Local%20News/Investment-firm-accused-of-duping-investors/68704.html)
22 hours ago · Like

Banners Broker with Dane Sampson Matt this is annoying on many levels, when it has stated on that article that the affiliate Promoted BB as an INVESTMENT which it is NOT !, and then to still go and tell new members they can get a ''High Return''. Affiliates really need to understand why this is NOT an investment and to never give income predictions.
10 hours ago · Edited · Like..

Roger Stockburger India is also moving quickly to outlaw all MLM companies where there is financial incentive for recruiting members by way of direct bonuses and linking in the percentage you get paid to the numbers in your team, this effectively puts the future of companies like Amway, Mannatech, USANA, Herbalife, etc into question as far as India is concerned.
Securities laws regarding investments are similar in most countries, so it's crucial that affiliates in BB understand that this is NOT an investment as such, returns aren't guaranteed, and never give income predictions, and this is not an MLM.
7 hours ago · Like

Theseus
01-02-2013, 11:14 PM
Roger is still out and about, posting words of wisdom - just not here on realscam.com any more as losing the debate all the time hurts his ego.

Matt Painter What happened in India?
22 hours ago · Like

Banners Broker with Dane Sampson Matt this is annoying on many levels, when it has stated on that article that the affiliate Promoted BB as an INVESTMENT which it is NOT !, and then to still go and tell new members they can get a ''High Return''. Affiliates really need to understand why this is NOT an investment and to never give income predictions.
10 hours ago · Edited · Like..

Roger Stockburger India is also moving quickly to outlaw all MLM companies where there is financial incentive for recruiting members by way of direct bonuses and linking in the percentage you get paid to the numbers in your team, this effectively puts the future of companies like Amway, Mannatech, USANA, Herbalife, etc into question as far as India is concerned.
Securities laws regarding investments are similar in most countries, so it's crucial that affiliates in BB understand that this is NOT an investment as such, returns aren't guaranteed, and never give income predictions, and this is not an MLM.
7 hours ago · Like

I love the way the BB faithful are convinced that the nonsense they've been fed from the mothership is the truth, whilst everyone else, from us, through national media to law enforcement is totally wrong...

Hypanor
01-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Lol! Roger can't win debates elsewhere either, this was posted just after his comment above:

Salvatore Gomez Not so Roger. Over on BBNetworks facebook is this: "After that we will act.’, an official in Delhi said……” The only reason why we have delayed notifying these rules is representations from legitimate direct direct selling companies such as Amway, Oriflame and Tupperware which felt they may also be hit by wording of the rules. We have ironed out these glitches and the new rules should come out anytime now.”.
Obviously the officer is an Indian Government representative. The interesting fact is that Indian Government now recognizes Amway as “legitimate”; hence there is no question about winding up of Amway in India. Of course.there may be certain change of rules to be followed by the direct selling giant.
This is an extract from an article on the BB forum"
18 minutes ago · Like

Theseus
01-02-2013, 11:55 PM
It's a what now??

:shocked::duh:

Brenda
01-03-2013, 01:05 AM
was just intrigued by JB's post today about his conversation with a rep from Durham Energy Supplies and info from BB that THEY bought the building. Firstly, a listed for sale property hangs around on the net doesn;t it. Nothing comes up under any property searches for 5 Carlow Court, with the exception of previous tenants and Durham E S.

Whitby Online Directory - January 2013 (http://www.ylm.ca/beta/ylm_search_results.aspx?f=whitby&action=execute&naics=4161&description=Electrical%2C+Plumbing%2C+Heating+and+ Air-Conditioning+Equipment+and+Supplies+Wholesaler-Distributors)

that listing is dated Nov 2012.

Then I thought, what is Stellar Point's history, where were they before Dec 12 and BB? we know that they have used the same address that BB are using now, at King St, Toronto

Stellar Point INC. :: OpenCorporates (http://opencorporates.com/companies/ca/7250037)

the virtual office where BB are currently listed as tenants!

Virtual Office Solutions in Toronto, ON - First Canadian Place | Intelligent Office (http://www.intelligentoffice.com/locations/ontario/toronto/toronto-(first-canadian-place).aspx)

But as recently as Sept 12, they were advertising for IT support

PHP Programmer Job Postings in Toronto | Search Classified Listings (http://www.searchingtoronto.com/jobs/display_job/48329/PHP-Programmer.html)

with an address at 167 Church Street, Toronto , which is

Bed Bug Report for 167 Church St, Toronto, ON (http://bedbugregistry.com/location/ON/M5B/Toronto/167%20Church%20St)

yep,, a private, rented condo.

looking on linkedin, SP's professionals are all rather new to the company, the longest staff member that I can find, being 12 months with the company. Seems like it was all a bit back ways. Get the affiliates on board and then get the staff in?? I don't know, but what I do know is that it's all very smoke and mirrors, nothing good about BB can be/ has been independently verified, not even the ownership of a much heralded building or any honesty with the close relationship of BB to SP to their 'affiliates'. Why all the cloak and dagger? Most of their new employees on linkedin are all young graduates, god I hope they are not being made eejits of in their first big break!! There really is not end to the victims here.

Do want to say though, that I believe that Durham Energy Specialists are purely innocent and only guilty of association as all searches would indicate that they have been tenants at this address long before BB ever entered their lives.

Theseus
01-03-2013, 01:47 AM
was just intrigued by JB's post today about his conversation with a rep from Durham Energy Supplies and info from BB that THEY bought the building. Firstly, a listed for sale property hangs around on the net doesn;t it. Nothing comes up under any property searches for 5 Carlow Court, with the exception of previous tenants and Durham E S.

Whitby Online Directory - January 2013 (http://www.ylm.ca/beta/ylm_search_results.aspx?f=whitby&action=execute&naics=4161&description=Electrical%2C+Plumbing%2C+Heating+and+ Air-Conditioning+Equipment+and+Supplies+Wholesaler-Distributors)

Then I thought, what is Stellar Point's history, where were they before Dec 12 and BB? we know that they have used the same address that BB are using now, at King St, Toronto

Stellar Point INC. :: OpenCorporates (http://opencorporates.com/companies/ca/7250037)

Virtual Office Solutions in Toronto, ON - First Canadian Place | Intelligent Office (http://www.intelligentoffice.com/locations/ontario/toronto/toronto-(first-canadian-place).aspx)

PHP Programmer Job Postings in Toronto | Search Classified Listings (http://www.searchingtoronto.com/jobs/display_job/48329/PHP-Programmer.html)

Bed Bug Report for 167 Church St, Toronto, ON (http://bedbugregistry.com/location/ON/M5B/Toronto/167%20Church%20St)

looking on linkedin, SP's professionals are all rather new to the company, the longest staff member that I can find, being 12 months with the company. Seems like it was all a bit back ways. Get the affiliates on board and then get the staff in?? I don't know, but what I do know is that it's all very smoke and mirrors, nothing good about BB can be/ has been independently verified, not even the ownership of a much heralded building or any honesty with the close relationship of BB to SP to their 'affiliates'. Why all the cloak and dagger? Most of their new employees on linkedin are all young graduates, god I hope they are not being made eejits of in their first big break!! There really is not end to the victims here.

Do want to say though, that I believe that Durham Energy Specialists are purely innocent and only guilty of association as all searches would indicate that they have been tenants at this address long before BB ever entered their lives.

This is the problem with such a huge number of posts in a thread, most of the stuff you've unearthed is already there....

The address in Church St belongs to

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/steemma.jpg

StellarPoint Employee of the Month, Emma Farquharsons' page on Twitter (https://twitter.com/emmafarq)

Stellar Point themselves were Bannersbroker Limited, Dixit simply changed the name.....

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/2stellar.gif

JordanBright
01-03-2013, 02:08 AM

well you know, if a little bit more money the last landlord could just sold them the property without making to much noise about that.
what I know is what Juli told me and I think I believe her. now the problem is in that office, are there any space for the I.T guys and for the tech support or did they just got it to show/to make it so if anyone tells the police about it and they check it it would say banners broker..

littleroundman
01-03-2013, 02:21 AM
The point is, Jason, none of it makes any difference to the overall picture.

So what if Banners Broker purchased the building ???

HYIP ponzi are notoriously flush with cash.

Look at what Bernard Madoff bought with the proceeds of his ponzi.

Andy Bowdoin of AdSurf Daily infamy purchased a building in Quincy Fl for around $800,000 (from memory)

Why wouldn't he ???

It wasn't his money, it was members' money.

The very members who were impressed by the fact he'd paid so much for a building.

The very same members who sent him more money, based on the fact "he couldn't be a scammer, he's bought a building, he must be here for the long run"

How many "members" and potential members joined up or sent Banners Broker more money based on exactly the same principle ??

Ask yourself, have Banners Broker payments slowed down BECAUSE of the fact BB used some of its' cash to purchase the building ???

Is it just coincidence the 2 events occurred at the same time ??

StevenHoward
01-03-2013, 02:51 AM
It's very hard to see any "tenancy agreement" being enforceable when one of the signatories is a HYIP ponzi and/or one of it's lackeys.

There are only 2 possibilities here,

either Banners Broker simply disappears, or it and its British representatives are busted.

IF, as has been reported, Banners Broker itself made the purchase, the building will become part of the proceeds of crime.

There is simply no way all or parts of a HYIP ponzi fraud can turn "legit" and remain intact.

When a commercial tenant is in a property that is sold to a different owner, the tenancy agreement still stands and the new Landlord MUST adhere to it.

If for example the property was seized as proceeds of crime, the confiscating authority would in effect become the new Landlord until they sold it on to a new owner (probably through an auction).

That's more or less what happens in the UK. The law with commercial tenancy agreements and private one's is quite different.

I'm just assuming Canadian law is similar to UK, it could of course be quite different.

An email to *****everyone***** in Durham Energies offices (with links to this and finchsells) outlining the problems they are likely to encounter in the near future may be a good idea. Who knows, someone may even be grateful enough to send us photos back of BB's office in operation.

If they do, please keep their ID private.

PS :- I can't email as that would give away my IP which BB could use to trck down my real identity.

EagleOne
01-03-2013, 03:52 AM
When a commercial tenant is in a property that is sold to a different owner, the tenancy agreement still stands and the new Landlord MUST adhere to it.

If for example the property was seized as proceeds of crime, the confiscating authority would in effect become the new Landlord until they sold it on to a new owner (probably through an auction).

That's more or less what happens in the UK. The law with commercial tenancy agreements and private one's is quite different.

I'm just assuming Canadian law is similar to UK, it could of course be quite different.

An email to *****everyone***** in Durham Energies offices (with links to this and finchsells) outlining the problems they are likely to encounter in the near future may be a good idea. Who knows, someone may even be grateful enough to send us photos back of BB's office in operation.

PS :- I can't email as that would give away my IP which BB could use to trck down my real identity.

Shame on you for posting here when 'George' is missing you terribly at FinchSells. :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

AshKen1
01-03-2013, 04:28 AM
Yeah, but, you're allowed to use the executive toilet without paying, don't forget that.

*Jaw drops* ... there's an executive toilet? Wow... just wow!!

AshKen1
01-03-2013, 05:04 AM
First comment underneath this is:
"xxxxx Jonathan xxxxx I want to add a correction. The newspaper did not say “Indian Government”; rather they mentioned “Odisha Government”. Odisha or Orissa is an Indian state ruled by a state political party. They do not have jurisdiction over the whole India, .........” The only reason why we have delayed notifying these rules is representations from legitimate direct direct selling companies such as Amway, Oriflame and Tupperware which felt they may also be hit by wording of the rules. We have ironed out these glitches and the new rules should come out anytime now.”.
This is an extract from an article on the BB forum about an hour ago · Like · 1

And then some bright spark says this....

"Angela Juanita Delorme Why placing info like this in public where it doesn't belong?
about an hour ago via mobile · Like

..... "

Well Ms D suddenly changed her tune - probably afraid that her account will be taken from her, together with excuse as to why she said it in first place. Oh dear.... not good enough from the faithful...

"Angela Juanita Delorme Removed my comment. Also not meant here, but in our official closed BB forum.
12 hours ago · Like

Angela Juanita Delorme Oke. Just read the whole story on our official forum, and you are right. Sorry. Im in Africa, and this was the first i read about it.
12 hours ago via mobile · Like

Angela Juanita Delorme Its a good change for BB to prove the world how great they are!
12 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1"

And then the How Wonderful is the Company cr*p at the end....

Poyol
01-03-2013, 05:16 AM

I think a gold badge should already be awarded then - though the threat is veiled maybe you'd like to listen to Poyol's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world (http://www.soundcloud.com/jason_4205)

Both of these recordings are recordings of my phone's answermachine messages that a Martin Wild left me.

J

Poyol
01-03-2013, 05:23 AM

Andy Bowdoin of AdSurf Daily infamy purchased a building in Quincy Fl for around $800,000 (from memory)

Why wouldn't he ???

The very members who were impressed by the fact he'd paid so much for a building.

The very same members who sent him more money, based on the fact "he couldn't be a scammer, he's bought a building, he must be here for the long run"

How many "members" and potential members joined up or sent Banners Broker more money based on exactly the same principle ??

Ask yourself, have Banners Broker payments slowed down BECAUSE of the fact BB used some of its' cash to purchase the building ???

Jason?
Is someone else posing as me!?

:shocked:

Mundorf
01-03-2013, 05:29 AM
I just sent notification to Indian authorities on one of their email addresses.I didn't want to write all the facts we know about this scam so I sent a link to FinchSells blog as I do belive this is one of the best scamscanning done so far with great illustrations

Poyol
01-03-2013, 05:48 AM
My blog just had a visitor from a nice little island called Guam.

Guam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guam)

I wonder who's there ...

Jason

AshKen1
01-03-2013, 05:50 AM
Found this via Twitter

Banners Broker Is Busted » Glenda Coker (http://glendacoker.com/7-reasons-why-you-should-become-an-internet-marketer/banners-broker-is-busted/)

And then this is the official BB Twitter account.... great customer service eh?

Banners Broker ‏@bannersbroker

Your inviter is a great source of information regarding BB
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

14h Banners Broker Banners Broker ‏@bannersbroker

Try contacting your inviter if you have any questions or concern
Expand

19h Banners Broker Banners Broker ‏@bannersbroker

Back from holidays rested and rejuvenated and ready to roll. Support is here to serve your better.
Expand ....

JordanBright
01-03-2013, 06:00 AM

Why wouldn't he ???

I didn't say anything about this making any difference to the overall picture, I was just updating you on what I found and wanted to hear what you guys had to say, that's all.

AshKen1
01-03-2013, 06:13 AM
Jordan - PM for you

littleroundman
01-03-2013, 06:25 AM
I didn't say anything about this making any difference to the overall picture, I was just updating you on what I found and wanted to hear what you guys had to say, that's all.

My reply wasn't targeted specifically at you, Jason.

The primary function of REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is as a information resource with the aim of allowing readers to not only avoid the scam under discussion, but also future frauds.

"Purchasing a building" is a commonly used tactic by HYIP ponzi owners to mislead the inexperienced into believing such a purchase is an indication of "legitimacy"

One has only to read the comments of members to realize the purchase price of a building is soon covered by the increased amount of income from people who have taken the purchase as being an indication the HYIP is legitimate.

They think the HYIP ponzi MUST be legit, otherwise why would the owner/s have bothered to purchase a building if they were going to skip town in the near future.

HYIP ponzi pimps and shills deliberately reinforce the idea that building purchase = legitimate and permanent, whereas, nothing could be further from the truth.

Simple business economics mean a $500,000 or $600,000 "investment" can return the HYIP ponzi double or triple that amount in income from new recruits.

AshKen1
01-03-2013, 06:32 AM
My reply wasn't targeted specifically at you, Jason.

"Purchasing a building" is a commonly used tactic by HYIP ponzi owners to mislead the inexperienced into believing such a purchase is an indication of "legitimacy"

One has only to read the comments of members to realize the purchase price of a building is soon covered by the increased amount of income from people who have taken the purchase as being an indication the HYIP is legitimate.

They think the HYIP ponzi MUST be legit, otherwise why would the owner/s have bothered to purchase a building if they were going to skip town in the near future.

HYIP ponzi pimps and shills deliberately reinforce the idea that building purchase = legitimate and permanent, whereas, nothing could be further from the truth.

Simple business economics mean a $500,000 or $600,000 "investment" can return the HYIP ponzi double or triple that amount in income from new recruits.

Shortened your post LRM.

That is what makes me so angry about BB (and other ponzis no doubt) is the blatant manipulation of those who are caught up in this.

sascode3
01-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Good work guys and I agree lets all email Durham Energies about BB scams.

Rajiv Dxiti and Chris Smith will have nowhere to hide. Does anyone know if there is a way to check out chris smith? Maybe that's not his real name. Any services we can use to find more about him and publish it?

Steve whats Durham energies email addresses? Who should we address the emails too?

Poyol
01-03-2013, 06:40 AM
Good work guys and I agree lets all email Durham Energies about BB scams.

Rajiv Dxiti and Chris Smith will have nowhere to hide. Does anyone know if there is a way to check out chris smith? Maybe that's not his real name. Any services we can use to find more about him and publish it?

Steve whats Durham energies email addresses? Who should we address the emails too?

Durham Energy Specialist Ltd. - Consulting Engineers (http://www.durhamenergy.com/)

If anyone knows a good defamation solicitor can you please PM me!

Jason

StevenHoward
01-03-2013, 06:55 AM
Durham Energy Specialist Ltd. - Consulting Engineers (http://www.durhamenergy.com/)

If anyone knows a good defamation solicitor can you please PM me!

Jason

I think we should be absolutely clear on this, Durham Energy are just as much victims in this alleged scam as everyone who joined Banners Broker (who believed it was a genuine business).

They as well as the other innocent victims deserve our full support and we need to make it crystal clear to everyone that they are in no way associated with Banners Broker except they have offices in the same complex AND were there BEFORE Banners Broker.

Poyol
01-03-2013, 06:57 AM
I think we should be absolutely clear on this, Durham Energy are just as much victims in this alleged scam as everyone who joined Banners Broker (who believed it was a genuine business).

They as well as the other innocent victims deserve our full support and we need to make it crystal clear to everyone that they are in no way associated with Banners Broker except they have offices in the same complex AND were there BEFORE Banners Broker.

Oh, I know this.
Durham Energy are a legitimate company; they are not involved with Banners Broker.

Jason

sascode3
01-03-2013, 07:09 AM
Guys, here are some facts we can send to Durham Energy for them to think about?

Got this research from a blog (The Private HYIP Blog):

Fact 1: As stated many times, nobody can find the ads. Other than a few token (quite silly) ads run by them directly, there is no “footprint” of BB advertising on the internet.

Fact 2: The program was announced in 2010 as a “Straightline Doubler Cycler”, and was exclusively announced on HYIP/MLM websites. If you don’t know what “doubler cycler” means, research it.

Fact 3: The guys who started BB or who are now the leaders of it have zero credentials or history in the advertising business. They do, however, have a long history in MLM / Pyramid schemes.

Fact 4: BB refuses to work with you as a publisher, if you contact them with an offer to put traffic out on a well-positioned, high-traffic website. Several of us have tried this and were not able to even talk to anyone.

Fact 5: BB refuses to work with out as an advertiser, if you contact them with an offer to buy a large block of advertising. Again, several of us have tried this and BB is completely unequipped to handle the request.

Fact 6: There is no organic traffic. BB offers the “choice network” to members, with no disclaimer whatsoever about it being in “test mode” — and Jamie Waters himself demonstrates how to make money from using the “choice network”. However, when pressed on the complete lack of utility or credibility regarding this network, people quickly say “it is in test mode”. This is not disclosed to any members via the dashboard, back office or on the BB website, anywhere.

Fact 7: No businessmen (or women) in a free market economy would “discover” a business model as elegant as BB claims to be — and turn it over to anyone willing to sign up for a free membership. There are (supposedly) millions of dollars in cash flow at play here, with margins that would make the executives at Google salivate – yet the patrons who started BB decided to give it all away to the rest of us.

Fact 8: BB claims to be in business with Clicksor, yet Clicksor has nowhere near the capacity to even begin to touch the advertising flow-through that BB claims to be driving. You can call Clicksor yourself (as I did) and confirm this.

Fact 9: BB is not known to any of the outside advertising reporting agencies who spend 24 hours a day tracking and reporting on the online advertising business. You can call ComScore yourself (as I did) and confirm this.
Fact 10: The leaders of BB never attend, present a topic at or even have a presence (like a simple information booth) at any of the big advertising conferences. This is beyond unusual for a “breakthrough” business such as BB.

Martin88
01-03-2013, 07:10 AM
My blog just had a visitor from a nice little island called Guam.

Guam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guam)

I wonder who's there ...

Jason

One of the most interesting repeat visitors on my blog (searching Google for information on "Banners Broker scam") is a user that browses from an IP marked Canada's General Attorney's Office

I wonder what they're looking for...

AshKen1
01-03-2013, 07:23 AM
One of the most interesting repeat visitors on my blog (searching Google for information on "Banners Broker scam") is a user that browses from an IP marked Canada's General Attorney's Office

Whatever it is they are looking for Martin, I do hope they find it very very soon!!

Jerrygo
01-03-2013, 07:25 AM

About time they locked their sights on bb. Some of us have writers cramp trying to alert them to the criminal activities being exported all over the world from their jurisdiction.

Jerrygo
01-03-2013, 07:37 AM
that finchsells blog is the most understandable and in depth exposure of bb's scam model on the net. Now that India has put a stop to their gallop, I would be amazed if other authorities are not landing on the blog now in their researching.

sascode3
01-03-2013, 07:37 AM
Dear Jerygo

Thank you for your efforts. Its amazing how this gentlemen writing to many authorities and organisations that BB have links with i.e Mastercard to create the Banners Brokers fraud.

I would give him a pat on the back.

sascode3
01-03-2013, 07:40 AM
Gentlemen, I have now written to Durham Agency, and Goa police and of course continually writing to UK newspapers.

I would be grateful if we can spare a few minutes to write to authorities and point them to the the research by jason clark, finchsell, irish newspapers and Goa police raid article.

There is enough information there.

Poyol
01-03-2013, 07:42 AM
I too am thankful for everyone's efforts in bringing Banners Broker to call.

If you have any information you would like to provide me to go into another article in Sunday World; let me know.

Jason

Poyol
01-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Gentlemen, I have now written to Durham Agency, and Goa police and of course continually writing to UK newspapers.

I would be grateful if we can spare a few minutes to write to authorities and point them to the the research by jason clark, finchsell, irish newspapers and Goa police raid article.

There is enough information there.

You do me a kindness - my blog is nowhere near finished though.
I find it hard to find any time to do so - mostly in my dinner-hour at work.

Jason

sascode3
01-03-2013, 07:45 AM
Also gentlemen I have written to Goa Newspaper, here is their email address: teamherald@herald-goa.com

StevenHoward
01-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Hi George Myhowcyz (he's on finchsells, but is watching this forum as well).

Maybe you'd like to post some of your wonderful comments on this forum, I tend to check this on a regular basis, rarely on Finchsells.

Just to give people who might not be quite up to speed with my story, a little insight.

I'm a member of BB who became increasingly worried about this "Business", with this in mind I started to post on this and other forums.

It soon became clear that if I posted my concerns regarding BB on any of the other forums i'm a member of, not only would I be banned from there, but my BB account would also be illegally closed as well.

Therefore I started to feed stories only a member of BB could discover onto this forum (and others) without disclosing my real name.

I'm delighted to say that this strategy appears to be annoying some people at BB, that was never my aim, my aim was to stop people who might have been about to "invest" (that word would get me banned from BB too) from going ahead and joining BB (which of course will annoy BB further as they RELY on new members joining).

I'll stop feeding information when I either get my money back or they discover who I am. The first is probably the most likely to happen, but hey who knows.

Over to you George.